Speaker 1: So I went to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen last night in Plano to scoop dinner for the fam, and everybody was happy. We got a deep dish Chicago pizza. I got a Brooklyn style pizza. There was chicken parmesan for Dez Maya got some noodles. I mean, everybody was happy. The food is delicious. Voted is one of the best pizza places in all of DFW by DMN readers. They said, is the best pizza in town. And hey, they be knowing five different styles of pizza, great bar, great beer on tap, including Rollertown beer Works, Ben and I Brewery. We're proud of that. And it's a great place to watch the game. If you're gonna go watch MAVs tonight, my wise man as we'll go watch it Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Preston in Plano rather at Preston and Plano Parkway. Now with the pickup of what we were just jamming on, here's tizzle. Yeah, we told you and played for you.
Speaker 2: The Alexis Texas cameo a birthday present from the show to Ben Beck in twenty twenty. It was his November birthday twenty twenty, Okay, and then we probably I had a little fun with that cameo for months, But then Ben really got into cameo. He started like buying some random people and then he fed the script from Alexis Texas. And I know this because I had to find the script that I sent her a copy and email it to Ben, the script from the Alexis Texas cameo that we played in the previous segment, and then for like six hundred bucks, got Gary Busey to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much did you pay Alexis Texas. It's like seventy five bucks? Okay, yes, did you get anything extra.
Speaker 3: Out of it?
Speaker 4: No? Really, she was seventy five bucks. Gary Busey was I think five point fifty.
Speaker 2: Five point fifty. That's probably about right on scale.
Speaker 1: And his ass is not worth it. But she's been in more movies. But the caliber of the film, well, oh well, it depends who you are. Yeah, what you're looking for. I mean, he was Chet Steven and Rookie of the Year. It's hard to wash that away. Has she ever done anything with Johnny Utah, not that I know of, Not that I know of. Johnny sins I believe so I fell for him one time.
Speaker 2: April sixteenth, twenty twenty one, the four year anniversary of the Gary Busey cameo right here on ninety seven one the Eagles, the home of the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello there, this is from Ben Rogers. Hey, big Ben, Big Ben. Well, this is Gary buse one of your favorite performers. They tell me Christina Skinning KT said you were addicted to my work and you imperson.
Speaker 3: Ain't me now or what?
Speaker 5: Okay? The magic of this is your purpose is wonderful. Your purpose is fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's not in the script. We're officially off script. Yeah, if you hear us laughing, I'm playing audio from our show. Okay, by way.
Speaker 2: So he's off script now, which is about he did a pretty good job for twenty seconds and then he got off.
Speaker 5: And the favorite things you have are good to hold on to him right down and remember because the favorite things is really a.
Speaker 3: Part of you. Your favorite things, you're part of you.
Speaker 1: He didn't say this.
Speaker 3: That's what is it? Everybody? What now?
Speaker 5: They tell me you've been around the song fifty times, fifty times around the sun. That's pretty good. That means you're halfway two one hundred. Think you about that? All the fun you're gonna have?
Speaker 1: What huh?
Speaker 5: I'm going to give you a special gift from my heart to your heart by singing to you a very special.
Speaker 3: Song that comes to you one day out of the year.
Speaker 2: We should know that Alexis Texas was not asked to record a song right.
Speaker 3: Your birthday, Happy fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh so he tunes this guitar.
Speaker 6: Hap day beat men, Happy bird Day, big man. You see the skin.
Speaker 5: Of this too, Happy birthday Man, Happy birthday be in heavy birthday, Birthday, birthday Man.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday Man. Band's coming around, the band, get it?
Speaker 3: Okay. I got one more thing to say.
Speaker 6: Good cowboys.
Speaker 3: Dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't the gift.
Speaker 6: The gifts forever.
Speaker 1: I think those worth thousands of dollars. I agree that was incredible, But he didn't say He didn't say choked me. He didn't do the choke me stuff, which I was hoping for. And that was a that was a better economy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know who else didn't do it was Taizon day when he didn't do the choke me big Ben stuff. I was very disappointed.
Speaker 2: Chok rain Kid didn't do it, so uh yeah, there it is another successful trip into the wayback machine.
Speaker 1: That was great, Kevin, so good. What do you have planned for the future, Well, I really.
Speaker 2: Want to talk about tonight's MAVs and Kings gains.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here are all right coming up next, MAVs King's preview and the Scroll Patrol all coming away, all coming your way. Obviously, playing tournament action happening tonight on the Eagle hasn't been really what most mav fans are talking about, but there is playoff bass considered playoff basketball, playing tournaments, plays basketball. That's tonight MAVs Kings and then the Scroll Patrol next. All that's coming up next on the Eagle. Before we get there, let's talk about