Speaker 1: Oh bed of their.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is live show Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Actually it's nine oh five. Me and Jacob are both a little so we were both a little slow to the draw, but uh, you know that's just how would be. We got to keep on rolling, baby, there ain't no timeouts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do want to go ahead and apologize now if the energy it not one hundred percent like he usually is. I've been smacked with the stomach bug all day to day. Jonathan's been having a crippling head cold that put him down.
Speaker 1: So like we're here, we're here, We just uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to nurse myself back to health here, So apologies to anybody out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, it's uh, you know, I just woke up from a three and a half hour nap. It was glorious and it makes this cup that I got over at Spirit Halloween a couple of weeks ago. I got this cup and it's from hocus Pocus the og one and it says, oh look, another glorious morning makes me sick.
Speaker 1: Sick fucking right.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I love that kind of shit. Also, by the way, whenever I went to Spirit Halloween, not only did I get that, I got the Pirate costume for whenever we went to Renfest and which was an awesome time. And Nicholas, I'm sorry that I had to bail out on you early, but I'm getting older, dude, and my back was just crippling me for some reason. I think just walking too much. It'd be like that.
Speaker 3: If you're not used to walking or running or anything like that, and then you take off for like a five mile walk. Like, Bro, your back start, lower back starts killing I think you said upper back was killing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's strange. My upper back was hurting. But anyway, Yo, so I got the Pirate costume and also I ended up getting.
Speaker 4: Start training for next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have to. I can't be walking around like the fattest or one of the I don't know if I was the fattest one of the group, but I was definitely one of the more chunkier monkeys, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I've been invited the last two weekends in a row to go to the local Renfest one of them I couldn't go to because we were working, and then this one I can't go to because maybe girl got a softball tournament and I'm coaching. But like, apparently all these people that for years never hit me up to go to Renfest, all of a sudden, now we're trying to go to Renfest.
Speaker 1: I'm like, of course, dude, of course it was next year.
Speaker 2: It was quite a spectacle. Like I honestly, I didn't really know what to expect. I was expecting to be honest, whenever I went in there, I was kind of expecting just a bunch of fucking dorks running around.
Speaker 1: Have you never been to a RENFESTO?
Speaker 2: That was my first time?
Speaker 3: Oh no, and you went to the Texas Renfest. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a big one.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest one in the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: Nicks one for it to be your first, bro, fucking right, that's where the Lone Star Cup is for booheard every year. But even still, depending on the weekend you go to do themes and shit, Like, bro, Now Renfest is cool as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I was telling Nick. I was like, dude, I can't wait until next year. I want to bring the whole family out here, dude. It was so sick, you know, just the full on spectacle, everybody in their character, like with the accents and everything. It was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Dude, Say though, after the lights go down, right when the bonfires get lit, the kids don't need to be there for that side a rent fist. Okay, but if like all the adults only are at Renfrest one day, let the sun go down and start really drinking when the bonfires get.
Speaker 1: Lit, no, that is a fucking time.
Speaker 2: It is a time. But I will say I couldn't even make it until the lights went down, you know, because I think I ended up leaving at like six thirty or something. But we got there pretty early. It was like ten or eleven or something like that.
Speaker 4: Damn, you're gonna have to start training for next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna have to look into it. I can't say, start going to.
Speaker 1: Get a little more mead walking, a little bit more getting ready, you know. Yeah, then I'm doing them.
Speaker 2: The one meat that we had was delicious, and then me and Nick we ended up, uh went we went somewhere else to go get this other meat and I was just like, I mean, this is my first ever time having mead, so how different could that one be from the other one? And oh my god, the difference was night and day because the nick or the nick the the mead that we got the first time delicious. The second time, I was like, this is one of the worst things I've ever put in my mouth.
Speaker 1: It'd be like that. It's one of those things where it can be really good or really shit. But oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But going back to that, you know, as far as the Spirit Halloween thing, that's what I was trying to get to is that also I ended up buying another tarot deck, but it's a Spirit Halloween version of it, and so it's it's dude, It's super cool though, and I figure, I want to start making a habit out of that, just buying like the gag gift tarot cards, you know what I mean, Because my already my favorite tarot deck is the one from five below. This one has actually replaced it as my favorite because what's cool about it? And I'm not going to get too far into it, but what's cool about it? So they have each card, but then they also have a separate meaning on top of it so like, for for example, I just pull one off the top. It's the lover's card, right, But also what it doubles as is a suckubus. So it's like, oh shit, you know what I mean. It's like a double meaning kind of thing. It's pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's all I got. I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if you had any things that you wanted to kind of talk about in the live here tonight. I just stumbled across a couple of random things, kind of wanted to see what people's two cents were on him.
Speaker 1: But if you got some big dog.
Speaker 2: Well I did want to go over something. And I've been trying to find the article, but I saw it online somewhere. And turns out that arc of the Covenant. Have you heard this? That arc of the Covenant that was in mar A Lago.
Speaker 1: Oh sure.
Speaker 2: There was a guy who worked on that arc of the Covenant. He was trying to make it perfect, like biblically perfect, you know, as far as weight and you know, the percentage of real gold and stuff like that, and the all the like perfect dimensions and everything, and he ended up putting a Torah inside of it, and supposedly whenever he did that, it turned into like some kind of magical relic kind of thing. Anyway, that guy had been working on that for years. Trump put it up in his Mara Alago house and everybody was like, oh, why does he have a replica, you know, Ark of the Covenant, And it's like, dude, it's not only a replica. It is a perfect replica.
Speaker 3: You realize I want one, right. I don't think there's anything wrong with funds to have it. I'm having a perfect replica of the Arc of the Covenant literally in my like four yer, you know.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting, though, is that why would they put the Torah inside of it?
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be the Ten Commandments and the Staff of Aaron and the Manna from Heaven, and they's supposed to be that kind of stuff inside of it. Personally, I wouldn't have put the toy in.
Speaker 7: These are the that I listened to.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: But but no, what's really cool though, is that I found something out. I was looking at this guy explaining the Kabbala as far as like Kabbala magic and that's like kind of Jewish mysticism, right.
Speaker 1: And what this fault magic of the Judaism.
Speaker 2: For sure, what he was saying was and he's like one of the more famous guys who breaks down like theology and stuff like that. But what he was saying was is that the main way to be able to master the Kabbala is by following the law, which is the Torah. The Tora literally translates to the law, and that's how they get away with it. So what I was thinking is is if Trump has that arc of the Covenant in his house in mar A Lago, it's perfect in dimensions. It has the Torah in there. We've had Brandon Krohle talk about how whenever Trump was younger, he studied the Kabbala. I don't know, I'm just saying, I'm just saying it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: He he quoted a Kabbala teacher. That's a factual statement.
Speaker 2: Continue, Yeah, no, well, I mean that's all I really got.
Speaker 8: Nick.
Speaker 2: What did you want to say about it? Brother?
Speaker 4: I said Jacob a TikTok video the other day. Actually, and I feel like it to tie in very nicely to this whole arc of the Covenant. Yeah, well, you know what I'm talking about it because he's on my phone.
Speaker 1: It's my camera, so hold on, I got to go to my text messages. But fuck yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He has a he has a MacBook. Originally we had we had like whenever we were shooting the show, like for the first three and a half ish years, we.
Speaker 1: Were Trump name meaning Nick, Yes, yep, got.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, yeah, we were using just a regular MacBook Pro. And that's what Jacob has.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: The camera on there is so ass like it's like fucking Nokia brick phone of the nineties. It's it's terrible. But so what what is this article about, Jacob? Do you want to send it to the computer?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to send it to the computer, but I had to like save it to my phone and now I'm having to play this fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go. All right, all right, we have business. Let me air drop it.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about this. So is this this is pertaining to the arc of the Covenant, right, you said, Nick.
Speaker 4: It's pretending to Trump and just the meaning behind his name in his father's name, and like it. They break it down and it comes out to like a whole phrase on the meaning if you combine his dad's full name and his name, and it's just really interesting to hear hear the meanings behind it, and then when you tie it in to the Our Covenant, you know, just the biblical narrative of it all, it's like, okay, well, it's like there's lots of there's lots of coincidences with lots of you know, public figures throughout and I just think, you know, some people can say that some of them are negative, some of them are positive, but there're synchronicities and things that are like a lot of eyebrow raises, and I think this is just another one of them that would add to what you were bringing up. I think it's just interesting.
Speaker 1: Let us let's see what we got here. Let me know if y'all could hear it.
Speaker 2: Yep, Hello everyone.
Speaker 9: So, if you take the name of Donald Trump's father, Frederick christ Trump, the meaning of his full name, and you take the meaning of Donald Trump's full name, Frederick means peaceful ruler. Christ comes from the Greek word Christos, which means anointed one, and Trump means a drum. But it's also a suit in a card game that outranks all of the suits. It's also a sound of a horn that announces makes an announcement. Donald John Trump Donald means ruler of the world. John means Jahweh is gracious or God is gracious. And Trump once again a suit in a card game that outranks all others. It is also a horn that makes an announcement. So if we put his father's name together with his name, the full meaning, this is what you get. The peaceful Ruler shall bring forth an anointed one that will announce the ruler of the world, for God is gracious and will announce, for he will outrank all other suits. That is the full meeting of Frederick Christ Trump and Donald John Trump's name.
Speaker 1: Whoa he is the anti Christ?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: That wouldn't point to Antichrist, would.
Speaker 3: It some new savior figure. We're not supposed to have one of those until.
Speaker 1: The end time.
Speaker 10: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nick? Is that how you interpreted it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Uh No, the opposite. I would just if he is like the peaceful Leader, it would seem to me the way I interpret it. You know, he's trying to stop all the wars and he is making great change within the country, Like I mean, he's got he's the only one that is about to flip the cabal, you know, deep state on its head. Like yeah, he is like a harbinger of great change and stopping wars in a leader that is a like a figure who will lead people in that direction. And that's not necessarily a savior figure like in the sense of Jesus or anything. But there are great leaders in the world that do good things, and some of them you could argue are divine exactly, and I see that too.
Speaker 3: I was joking when I said that he was obviously the Antichrist from that, like just so we're clear, but but that being said, being a peaceful leader, peaceful ruler. While he was president, we didn't have any active war zones and have new ones pop off.
Speaker 1: That's kind of huge, but kind of all right, now.
Speaker 3: This ties in with what I had found earlier talking about not necessarily the Middle East, yes and no, yes and no hold on. So over the past few days, apparently Europe has been really really losing its shit over the American election, like scarily losing its mind over the election.
Speaker 1: And at first glance, right, you're taking this and I read it the.
Speaker 3: Same way, like, Okay, I know that everybody's paying attention to American politics because we actually do run the world. Whether people want to acknowledge that or not, fine, Fine, But why is Europe as a whole, not just one country or even a small group of countries, the entire fucking continent was like hanging on baited breath waiting to see how this election would shake out. Now that it has shaken out this way, so all of these members of NATO, in the requirements to be a part of NATO, you have to spend two percent.
Speaker 1: GDP on your military right and to.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you, a lot of countries for a long time haven't been able to meet that. This past year, only Belgium, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't able to meet that. But now they're pushing for at very bare minimum three percent across the board. They are basically telling Europe that they need to re arm in big ways. Not their population, not like giving people hunting rifles, but like buy tanks, by bombs, buy mortars.
Speaker 1: All over Europe.
Speaker 3: Right now, as Trump, who again was a peaceful president, is about to take office, it's like they're gearing up for some sort of a World War three type scenario. Whenever that guy has been saying he doesn't want a world war at all.
Speaker 1: So what do y'all take of that? What do you What do y'all make of this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that whenever we're talking about Trump and he's creating some kind of piece in Middle East, I I genuinely believe it personally, Like I think so because the track record kind of speaks for itself. And so many people are going around and they're saying, well, he's you guys, don't understand how stupid you are. He's just gonna tear if everything and uh and that's only gonna make everything so much more expensive for us. And I'm sorry, but you know, isn't it already kind of like really expensive with every single thing that we get? So whatever we've been doing is not working, So maybe we should try something like a different approach. Personally, That's that's how I look at it.
Speaker 3: I think they're so worried about him going to war or bringing America to war because.
Speaker 1: He's such a divisive person and dude.
Speaker 3: He's a businessman. He went on to end the Korean War, right, he wanted he told Poutin not to fucking do this and all these things. So it's like when now all of Europe and all of NATO is saying that they need to up their military defense spending across the board strictly because of Trump taking office, it kind of threw me for a loop.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't you know what I mean? Like I get here, y'all.
Speaker 3: If y'all were worried about a war popping off, one thing, but if it's also like, hey, is it that he's gonna hold y'all accountable and if you're not pulling your fair share, then he's just gonna say fuck you and NATO.
Speaker 1: Is that an option? Because I kind of like the sound of that one, to be honest.
Speaker 2: It very well could be. And while we're on this topic, and because it is a live show, meaning we're kind of free range chickens over here, I did want to throw it out, you know, because it was a couple episodes we did the dowsing rods on here, and I'm very much so rookie whenever it comes to that. So I will not bring that back to the call, at least not anytime soon. However, I feel as a fun it was fun. It was fun. However, I just wanted to do I just did a tarot, like just a one card tarot pull just out of curiosity.
Speaker 3: I know I'm Satan. I'm calling on Satan. But was this in reference to Trump? To tonight's show?
Speaker 1: What was this poll for? How about that?
Speaker 2: What does this country look like moving forward with Trump as president? That's what I asked it the whore.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling like you pulled the horror card. Is that a card?
Speaker 2: No, there's no fucking horror card one it should be.
Speaker 3: I thought this was a tarot deck, man, I thought this was a real world. We ain't got no prostitution card.
Speaker 2: I mean there there might be. I don't know. I don't know all of them want like the back of my hand like that. But the ones, the one that I did get as far as that question goes, is the four of Wand's card, which is pretty interesting because, as I said that, these cards double as something else too, so it's a fairy But what's interesting is it says celebrate your achievements with the ones that you love before pushing ahead to the next goal. Enjoyment and celebration found in the four Wands card a beautiful floral canopy that resembles a traditional Jewish chupa signifying marriage is being held up by four wands firmly rooted in the ground. The yellow background of the card indicates conscious awareness and joy as the couple celebrates their union by waving floral bouquets in the air enthusiastically. They have made the choice to unite in commitment to creating something stable and long lasting. Behind the couple stands at glorious cats, glorious castle, with people dancing joyfully in the lush garden, celebrating their abundance and prosperity.
Speaker 1: So the four of WANs right, like magic wand correct?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, it's it's just like a like a spade or a diamond or whatever in a regular card deck.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just because my hearing is shit, I couldn't sit here if you said four of ones or the four of WANs.
Speaker 1: It's w right.
Speaker 2: So isn't that interesting? Yeah, we got the celebration card. But also we were just talking about the kabbala, and it brings upright here a traditional Jewish chupa, which is pretty interesting indeed, and it also talks about they have made the choice to unite and commitment to creating something stable and long lasting. That's really the meat and potatoes of it. I personally, I believe that every single one of these Tarot cards is a message from Maybe it's from the other side, maybe it's from me, maybe it's from Maybe it's just by chance however you look at it. But I do believe that, like sometimes you'll get a banger like that, and I think that that's what we got looking forward. To be honest with you, dude, the tarot has spoken.
Speaker 3: Tell you what he just made two choices for was a Secretary of State and head of the NSA Secretary of State. I think he just announced it's going to be Mark Rubio. And shit, there was another one out of Florida. He's a former Green Beret who's turned like senator. He's gonna be our national security advisors some shit. So like as far as stacking the deck and choosing his people now and like getting his ducks in a row, your boy is making some very big moves right now, some very solid, very very structural moves.
Speaker 1: If you will, you.
Speaker 2: Better put some respect on his name. It's Marco Rubio, is it? Marco like Polo, my bad, my bad, Marco Rubio, Marco Nicholas with your hand up, sir.
Speaker 4: They just they just announced as well, I think maybe like about an hour ago or so officially, that the Department of Government Efficiency otherwise known as DOGE DOSE is official and it will be taking place. And I saw Elon talking about how they're gonna they're gonna post like the records of like where they cut spending and how much stuff was actually costing. As it's gonna be like a fun and entertaining but also like kind of sad at the same time, but like it's all gonna be public. Everything's gonna be posted online. Everything they're doing full transparency. Pretty cool, dude.
Speaker 3: I just saw this as you're talking about crazy markups from the government, all right, and uh, I forget which airline it was. What I see me it was a military plane, but whatever, this was some big troop moving unit. They spent the hand washers, the little soap dispensers in the whatever. They spent an eight thousand percent markup on those soap dispensers because it's the government and they're just gonna spend the money. However, the fuck they want to do it. We just read about that zombie survival plan. They spent thirty eight million dollars on that plan that we could have come up in an afternoon with about a half ounce a weed.
Speaker 1: And like, you know what I'm saying, like this is this is real life.
Speaker 3: You're talking about them going in and looking at the wasteful spending and all that. I'm excited, but I'm agreeing with you that one. I feel like that's gonna be a bitter suite. It's gonna feel good that these things are coming to light, but it's gonna, oh, it's gonna burn.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a deep burn learning.
Speaker 4: You know, chat GBT could do that zombie one in thirty seconds nowadays easily.
Speaker 1: There was no crazy nuances they had me with the chicken zombies. I know what to make about all that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But other than that, that wasn't like some crazy in depth analysis.
Speaker 1: They were referencing movies and books and shit.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and it was also like you know, it was not very well edited. There was a lot of you know, mispronouncing or not mispronunciations, but misspellings, and you know, not really good. What are they called commas and shit, yeah, punctuation was that punctuation?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are college boys.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind when they put that together, these were junior officers allegedly, So these all had at least bachelor's degrees who were putting that zombie survival plan together. All of them have degrees, all of them been through officer candidate school.
Speaker 1: All of them are.
Speaker 3: So smart, and that's what they brought to the table for thirty eight mil. I just I'm very curious how much of that deck was padded. How many of those dudes took a little cut off the top.
Speaker 1: Here and there, or you know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you a little something that is pretty interesting. Just moving on to the next topic here, but well, kind of on the next topic. Did you see that it was they reported that fifteen million people died of quote unquote COVID whatever they labeled as COVID back whenever they were labeling motorcycle deaths even as COVID, Right, So fifteen million, that's it in the United States.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, I thought it was fifteen in the world. I was like, oh okay, I mean I was bad and not horrible fifteen in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Well what's interesting about that number is is that they also said that there were fifteen million Democrats that didn't show up to the polls.
Speaker 3: Oh, are you saying that COVID is like not racist, but like it can select its target based off of political affiliation.
Speaker 2: We're in the jungle, baby, the strong survive and make good choices.
Speaker 1: Fuck, this is Darwinism in real time, dude.
Speaker 3: This is this is this isn't even like generations of learning how to not be retarded anymore.
Speaker 1: This is like a real quick paying with it. Okay, Oh dude.
Speaker 2: They literally killed off their own to push an agenda. That's how sick it is, dude, Like, can I.
Speaker 1: Think kinda did it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, bru. I mean, dude, it's anything for power, you know. I just and and this is an interesting kind of overlay here for anybody that hasn't watched I'm obsessed with superhero and villain kind of shit, so I always keep up to date on a lot of that stuff. I just got done watching The Penguin. Have you seen that shit? Jacob uh newer One near Newer One with Colin Farrell dude.
Speaker 1: So I haven't I heard he did amazing?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I mean, I'm not gonna you know what I'm gonna say it. I think he's the best penguin to ever penguin, better than Devido, bro better than de Vito, better than the guy and who my favorite wasn't always to Vido. It was always the guy from that show called Gotham. I don't know his name, but he played a fantastic penguin. But no, yeah, Colin Ferrell stud But what's interesting, what I want to bring up here is that do I I don't know if I really want to blow it now because I feel like this is it was the last thing that happened in that show. Basically, the they always turn on their own because it's not about supporting, you know, the ones that got your back. It's about doing whatever is necessary to be able to get to the top. And if you, you know, kind of corral along your people that helped build you to the top, well you already don't respect them because they were stupid enough to believe your lies. And so I think that that's what the Democratic Democratic Party has turned into, is that it only uses its voters and its believers as Patsy's in order to get to get to where they're trying to go, and also to help push a narrative. I mean, you think about it, how many people were parading the fact that, like, men should play in women's sports. That's not a logical conversation, it's illogical, actually, Like, but how many people were going along with it? That's the question, you know what I mean, Like, they mess psychosis, They turn him into a bunch of fucking brainless parrots, and that is MK ultra at an absolute mass scale.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, I mean not even just America. Dude, Look, the Olympics had men with balls competing in female sports. I don't even know what to call this. It's so you're telling me that it takes a man to be a better woman than the woman that's competing. Or how about your boy, Uh, what was it Jenner used to be, Bruce, I don't know what he goes by these days. Kyle Dicken balls still got his dick and balls one Woman of the Year from ESPN, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what to say about that. So you're telling me that all the women who did.
Speaker 3: Incredible shit got second chair to a dude with not even tits.
Speaker 1: But whatever. Maybe I'm just maybe I'm just the mean guy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy the amount of wochism that's really gone. I hate that they call it woke dude, because and honestly, I think that they actually bastardized the term, because there were a lot of people that were using woke in the correct way whenever that whole movement really first started, and then you know, dumb people took it over and said, oh, I'm woke, I support this, And it was all about like a progressive kind of way of thinking as far as like, well, look, if you identify as a chick, then you should be able to play chick sports. Why shouldn't you be able to Because I respect your beliefs that you believe that you are a woman in a man's body. I respect that, but that only can go so far.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem. I mean, almost every time I go to Starbucks there's always some kind of trans person there. I don't I really don't care if that person is serving my coffee. I really don't, because I mean, are they gonna make my coffee worse?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I guess there's there's still.
Speaker 1: Regular fet you at the trans Dog.
Speaker 2: There's still regular people, And that's I don't have a problem with that. But like, but whenever you have this stuff where it's clearly it's like rigging and boxing, you know what I mean, Like, whenever there's a lot of rigging and boxing going on, that's why a lot of people don't really fucking care for boxing anymore. That's how the UFC really took over. Now, you could say that the UFC might also be rigged. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is, but I think it'd be a lot harder to rig it. I'm not saying it's not. I'm saying it's pooh.
Speaker 3: You're talking about having a lot of choreography and a lot of people in on it for that to be rigged.
Speaker 2: Right right. I mean, basically, my point is is that they got people to believe in the unbelievable, not only just believe it, but like like speak about it as if it is absolute truth, and you're a terrible person if you'd also don't believe. And so there was actually there's there was this one guy I saw online, this black dude. I follow him on Instagram. He always makes like real funny content and stuff. But he said that he made a post. He made two posts whenever leading up to the election, and he goes, he made one post that was pro Kamala, saying that he was voting for Kamala, and then he made another post that he was saying that he was voting for Trump. And whenever he made the post that he was voting for Kamala, he said, well, look, I mean, he goes, the only reason I did this was just to try and survey, you know, the basically the people and in their ideologies and how they're going to respond. And I've done that before too. You know, whenever I posted the whole bashar thing, I get it. But what he did was whenever he posted that he was voting for Trump, he said he was reading through all the comments. Oh my god, the amount of hate that he was getting from the left side, like they were they were literally getting ready to like like burn him at the uh at the cross, like it was sadistic. The level. I mean, he said, he was getting unfriended, he was getting shipped on. They were they were calling him a fucking uncle Tom and Koon and all this other kind of crazy shit and I'm like, you know, you see that kind of stuff, but then under but uh, that was under that. That was whenever he was posting about Trump, whenever he posted that he was voting for Kamala though, a lot of like Trump supporters, they were like, look, you know, I disagree with what you're saying, but you have a right to an opinion. And it's like, when did the roles reverse, because it wasn't always like that. It wasn't always that the Conservative Party was the one that was understanding of somebody voting for another another player, you know, and it's like it was Obama.
Speaker 3: Honestly, that's about the time frame where the uh, the calmness switched parties.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean, dude, it's it's crazy that you you're you're all for peace, you're all for you know, uh, loving one another, but only under the regards of only if you voted for the person that I voted for. Yeah, I mean, you believe in democracy, you believe in democracy, but only if your guy wins. That's what you're saying. Yeah, that's not democracy. I don't know how many people need to hear that.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's it's it's yeah, that's the world we live in. People just get so extreme with it. People are I just heard a stand up the other day. It was like, okay, he's from another country. He's like, so look, people putting you vote for who you want. Okay, that's fine, but why are you putting signs in your fucking yard? Like to a dude from you know, Eastern Europe, that's psychotic to him, He's like, why would you put a Harris sign in your front.
Speaker 1: Yard letting people know that an unarmed.
Speaker 3: Pussy lives here? Like why would why would you do that? What is the fucking point here? And the crowd was dying, but.
Speaker 2: At the same time like, you know, oh dude, why it's like what was it? A lot of people were posted or they were putting a certain color light bulb as their front porch light, saying that they didn't have guns. What color was that light? Like orange or some shit?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it something stupid?
Speaker 3: Because back the blue was going on. Everybody was putting blue porch lights on and somebody was like, yeah, well I don't like guns.
Speaker 2: It's like and they had like an orange or a green light or something like that, saying, look, if you want to come rob me, I don't have a gun that's going to kill you. It's like, are you retarded?
Speaker 3: Are you actually that stupid people? I think that Americans in general live in a weird little bubble where we don't think the world is what it is but it do, you know? And I feel like so many people have to learn that lesson the hard way. You know how many times my car has gotten broken into in my driveway in my house. Now, I've never had a home invasion happen, but I'm also I'm flying a Marine Corps flag in my front yard, and it's pretty obvious that somebody wanted to fuck around.
Speaker 1: They could sure find out.
Speaker 2: But it's pretty good level of security.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would think so either that or fucking put an iis flag in my front yard and I'll have like every government agency watch in my house and I'll feel safe as fuck.
Speaker 1: But like, either way that goes right.
Speaker 2: Have allah akbar as the doorknob.
Speaker 3: Come on now, dude, you tell me if I hit the doorbell and it starts with the come on, that'd be fucking great to start ordering random packages from government bodies, having like government.
Speaker 1: Officials drop them off my door and hear that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh that would fuck with the VA two. Okay, we're putting a big old pin in this one for later, ladies and gentlemen. Anyway, beside the point. Beside the point, it's pretty brilliant. My car has gotten broken into multiple times. Now my gun hasn't gotten stolen out of it because you know, I'm not stupid, But it happens. America, for some reason, lives in this weird bubble where it's like nothing's really gonna happen except for the rarest of occasions. And then like, yo, just assume that everyone's trying to kill you. Why why aren't people living with that mindset every day? I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Well, because they're trying to create a utopia on our earth and that's inconceivable. Yeah, it's just it's just not gonna work. I mean, look, I know that you know, we we you said it perfect. We kind of are spoiled. We think that, you know, like we were born in the best place ever to be born. And some people even still are saying that, like this place is literally hell. And I can't believe that we let America get to this point to where you know, we elected How could how could you America. You're misogynistic and your sexist and your racist dude. You literally got like the view and news anchors and everybody's saying that kind of shit. Now. I can't believe America has fallen this far. And it's like, maybe you should you should watch what you say. Well, no, not only that too, but like maybe you should watch what you say because you're in the minority now, bitch, you know what I mean, Like like you're literally cutting off half of your possible viewership by saying.
Speaker 1: That it's all right.
Speaker 3: American pass sports, American papers are actual power in other countries, maybe not like Germany. It's a Western, first world country, nobody gives a fuck. But if you have an American passport and something goes sideways while you're in like the Philippines, Yo, No it doesn't like you're good, You're gonna probably be good. Nobody's trying to start an international incident with America over some dumb shit.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: With that same note, Europe is really worried about Russia. They are really worried about up in their military games and all these things, and people over here.
Speaker 1: America hasn't ever been gray. It's like, bro, take you a trip to eastern Europe.
Speaker 3: Go go to any of these countries that used to be a Soviet block state. You tell me how amazing these places are as compared to America.
Speaker 1: Nick, you know, you do your own thing.
Speaker 2: Check out Haiti, check out Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: On that note, the whole liberal screaming about, like my, I've seen so much stuff about like my daughters and myself, we're so screwed because you know, Trump's in office and all this stuff.
Speaker 15: Meanwhile, as of this morning, Iraq decided to lower the consent to marriage age to.
Speaker 16: Nine years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that what Prophet Muhammad married a nine year old?
Speaker 16: He married a six year old.
Speaker 1: Actually did until she was nine, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he waited three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, such a proper You know, a nine year old is way more developed.
Speaker 16: Right right yet as of right now. But you know, this is the real thing that's happening.
Speaker 15: Let alone the general mutilation that's been past five years now, the trying to get them to stop generally mutating girls, you know, all over is now picked back up because now the Western influences out of the countries and so now there is no real law to stop them from using just a scalpel and holding these girls down by the age of like ten to twelve and just slicing every body parts off.
Speaker 17: And this is like, but yet we're screaming about our issues here, which yes, I do believe in body autonomy rights here, but like, put it into context versus what's happening globally to women and children, especially young girls, it's absolutely afinine.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's a childish way of thinking if you really think about it. Because the reason where I feel like a lot of the extremists really on both sides where where well especially the left, to be honest with you, but the where a lot of that extremism comes from is because what they're doing is is that they're comparing, you know, what their utopian vision is compared to the current state of America. And that's not really how you're supposed to compare, you know, things here. You're supposed to compare the current state of America to every other third world country, I mean overtaken government, commune government, these fucking people who are just ruling. And how about over in North Korea, like they literally look at Kim Jong un like he is a savior, like he is a god. It's it's what they have to believe. So compare us to that instead of your utopian vision. Now, I don't have any any problem with us moving forward and progressing. And I'm sure Ai is gonna, you know, have a major role here in the next few years if it doesn't already. And like I know that, you know, just through the journey of time itself, things will evolve. But you can't force that. That's not a forcible thing. And whenever you're forcing it and you don't get what you want and you throw a temper tantrum, it makes everything that you ever stood for, everything that you say it. Nobody's going to listen to that anymore because they know how you act like a baby whatever. You don't get what you want, and it makes you look bad. It like those kind of people. It just makes you look bad.
Speaker 1: So to your point, Zombie, you're right.
Speaker 3: Like, for instance, a lot of people don't know that that goes on genital mutilation of young girls in Muslim countries or chaiboys. They have no idea that Chai boys are a real thing. That these young boys get brutally assaulted for years and years, No one knows about that, because you know, we just need to bring in more of these refugees. We need more of them into our country with that type of culture and that type of We need that in America according to certain political parties. But also, yeah, Jonathan, to your point, the North Korean shit going on in Ukraine is wild. Have you please tell me you've heard anything that's going on there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've just heard what you've told me. As far as them just getting mowed down, right, well.
Speaker 3: Okay, first, the first like grouping of them, Yeah, they were getting hit with some drones and some artillery shows, and they were getting mowed down because they didn't really know how to fight because North Korea hadn't been in combat in like seventy years or whatever. But number two, their addiction to porn has skyrocketed to such a point to where Russia had to like cut off their fucking Wi Fi routers because the North Koreans have never had internet or cars or poorn in their life, and so these dudes are just like, bro, have you seen this? They are losing their minds right. Then, on top of all of that, Ukraine is getting North Koreans to like crossover sides because all right, and this is the real Oh, it's just propaganda. No, hear me out, dog, hear me out. This North Korean soldier has never seen electricity for the most part, because only the Supreme Leader has power at his house. Right, we've seen that picture of North Korea at night, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's totally blacked out.
Speaker 3: So this guy goes to the Russian schoolhouse to learn how to and train how to be a fighter on the front lines. And he's asking this guy like, yo, do you have a car? And he's like yeah, like me and my wife have a car. This North Korean can't wrap his brain around it. No one in North Korea, aside from the Supreme Leader and his upper upper echelon of homeboys, has cars.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing.
Speaker 3: Then he sees the amount of food they have, the amount of resources they have, the electricity they have. Then the Ukrainian side is blaring messages on speaker like hey, look, you come over here. We'll give you food in a bed and you never have to go back to North Korea. We're not gonna arrest you. Well, you can just be here like we're good, you know, North Koreans. At first, you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, they would never turn on the Supreme Leader. Yo.
Speaker 3: That was before they found out that porn was real and that food is readily available.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: They are like crossing sides. They are over Kim Jong's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure, dude. Yeah, I'm hilarious.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's pretty it's pretty wild to just put yourself into that, like that mental thought process of you know, you're living in North Korea. It really is like that uh, that Jim Carrey movie that we always talk about where he's on Truman from The Truman Show. It really is like a Truman Show kind of situation. I actually wish that they would have like had I mean, I'm sure that you think they got some kind of social credit score over there where they're videoing everybody's reactions and shit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no no. So here's here's how North Korea works, dude. If you try to escape the country, people that are third cousin to you will spend life in prison of hard labor who have never met you before. But because you left the country, all of your cousins, all of your aunts and uncles, all of your grandparents and usually your grandparents' cousins on down lineage will be forced to hard labor.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's some straight up iron fish shit right there.
Speaker 3: That's North Korea and that's just what it is, how it's always been, especially these days. So for your boy Kim to send troops to the Russian front, like, people cannot understate how wild that was, but like, okay, I could see it. I think that he really didn't understand what was gonna happen when his homeboys, his soldiers, got faced with you know, Western technology and internet and like anal porn and shit, these.
Speaker 1: Boys are losing it. Man.
Speaker 3: They don't even like Asian porn. They're all into like ebony porn, every one of them.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. You ever watch Asian porn, it's all blurret out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean in North Korea they don't have porn, but now they're watching these these African queens and shit, dude, they're into the melanin, which like, hey, good things for North Korea. That's like the most exotic thing ever on earth. But like, yeah, dude, it's wild. These North Koreans are fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all rocking the bush. You know what, I mean it's like, you know, North Korean dudes. No, I just mean Asian porn.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, typically you'll see some pretty.
Speaker 3: Although I'll be honest with your dog, I can appreciate a nice nineteen seventies fro going on, you know what I mean? That shit's properly Have you seen fuck what was her name from Charlie's Angels, the one that thinks she's hot but she's actually fucking ugly.
Speaker 1: She was married to Ashton Kutcher. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Oh Demi, Demi, Moore, Demi something.
Speaker 1: That shit she played.
Speaker 3: As a shaved head person trying to be rat like, fuck her, fuck her.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her Playboy spread from back.
Speaker 18: In the day?
Speaker 2: Oh, g I Jane, Is that the same girl?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That cunt yo.
Speaker 3: Her vagina is so perfectly quaffed in her Playboy spread. It's like a full on nineteen seventies disco fro. And you know what, I'm fucking here for it. I thought that was well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, people are not manicuring their afro that's between their legs. But I guess if you can have a proper upkeep and keep it quaff as your beard is sir, Then fucking right, rocket. Then you know, it's just usually it's associated with disgustingness personally. That's how I look at it.
Speaker 3: Zommy late seventies early eighties in Playboy World was wild, dude. Everybody had that rug, that fucking shag carpet. Then flip a switch, everybody comes in shaven, bald. It's wild shit, man.
Speaker 2: I'm good on it.
Speaker 1: Zombie.
Speaker 2: What is uh what is your opinion on this?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 15: No, I was gonna get back to, like, you know, maybe not talking about girls, gens.
Speaker 2: Not the bush you guys.
Speaker 1: Help you talk about vaginal mutilation. We're in the same Paul Park, I guess, by the way, By the way.
Speaker 16: I'm not the same whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I'm also not for like you will goon of like yeah.
Speaker 17: Like every woman listener that you have, which yeah, no, go ahead.
Speaker 1: For the record. I I'm all the women in my apologies.
Speaker 2: I'm also judging men who are rocking the bush too. Just an equal opportunity and employer here, sir.
Speaker 16: Equal opportunity of bush pro yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't for coverage, that's one thing, But no grown man should have an afro either, Like, yeah, it's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Grow up, gentlemen, get a mandscaped or something.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 16: Fuck, huh, you guys need to be sponsored. There you go. Just you did? You did get sponsored? Yeh, that's true.
Speaker 1: No, but I was, I was.
Speaker 16: I forgot to tell you, like, have you guys seen Joe Rogan just release that?
Speaker 15: Actually, but I was watching it ahead of time. The actual statistical numbers of how many blue there was verse how much red in the country. It's like, thirteen point eight percent is blue.
Speaker 16: That's it. Thirteen point eight percent has been the loudest as of everybody, and it's.
Speaker 15: Like everyone's asking, how the hell is it that that small margin is some how dictating the country the last few years. And so I forgot to mention it earlier, and it popped in my head and I was like, well, you know, just save you from the vaginal spreads and everything.
Speaker 16: Well, we'll talk.
Speaker 1: About that, that's fair.
Speaker 3: But no, it's that same the video was talking about the European as that were like hanging on bated breath, wait and see how the election came out? Right, same thing, Why do they believe that this was like a super close election until the very end. It's like, Yo, no, the fuck, it wasn't what were you watching? What were you listening to? But then they were listening to the mainstream media. They were watching whatever the local mainstream news was saying. That was saying, Yeah, the American election. No one really knows how it's gonna come out. But but yeah we did.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's but you're right, thirteen percent is making that much noise.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 2: It's honestly, that is plenty enough to be able to make a distractive kind of voice. It's and honest, don't they say that it only really takes one percent to really change the world, Like you get one percent of is it ten?
Speaker 3: It takes ten percent to basically to start a revolution in a country. It only takes ten motivated percent.
Speaker 2: They exceeded that, so I guess they figured it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the side I said, a revolution, not a cri sash. That's the thing that thirteen percent, like, do you think these people are like arming up?
Speaker 2: You know, they don't believe in guns?
Speaker 1: Should they should?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 3: I highly recommend they arm up, and then this problem will gets satuated so fast on that day, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, our goddess Queen Savior. Kamala Harris has a gun in her house, So I guess I can go get a gun now, because I mean, look, Kamala, I mean, are we gonna question you know, the queen here? It's like you really people really were calling her queen? You know that. It's like.
Speaker 3: She want to defund and demilitarize the police and like take their guns away.
Speaker 1: Why does she have a fucking gun?
Speaker 2: I think they actually misspelled it. It wasn't queen. It was supposed to be Queen. Was just a typo.
Speaker 1: Ah. I like it. I like it. Yo. Did you see she almost got her car almost got stolen?
Speaker 2: Kamala's did. Yeah, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro in DC, this was all right. This was a couple months ago.
Speaker 3: These two dudes keep my armed security guards who were like driving this car. Okay, They're sitting outside of the building waiting on her to come out. Some dude in the windows are blacked out black black, blacked out right, and some dude like knocks on their door with a pistol, like trying to rob their car from them. These are armed badge carrying military dudes who were guarding Kamala and they're just like, okay, yo, they fucking murdered.
Speaker 1: Him in the streets. It was beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was I saw the video like I think they both unloaded both mags and then reloaded and kept going because this guy was like like they could use all the self defense they wanted.
Speaker 1: Homeboy knocked on Kamala Harrison's window with a gun like, hell, did thank you? I need? Did this little Christmas present this morning?
Speaker 2: What's the what's you gonna do now? Spare animal?
Speaker 14: What to do?
Speaker 2: Samuel? How you boys doing?
Speaker 6: Also, I'm gonna need that link to that video, my dog.
Speaker 1: I can't find it no more, but I'll try. I'll try.
Speaker 13: Okay, thank you, awesome, Thank you to everybody who served. Also, and happy belated birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy belated birthday to you two sir, and yes, happy Veterans Day late to everybody who served, all the things, all the stuff, Yes indeed, And uh did you go and run the gaunt with sam? I actually was able to make it to one spot and get a free lunch.
Speaker 13: Uh. No, I spent from eight to four I was working. Then after that I got I spent six hours in the hospital.
Speaker 2: So you are always in the damn hospital. What is wrong with you, sir?
Speaker 1: Was it for you or a family member?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's me.
Speaker 13: I just have been having my I still have the stint in the hospital. I ain't gonna do They won't do the surgery, and I'm trying to get the surgery through the VA, but my stint keeps getting infected.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe maybe we don't go to the VA for surgery then if if it's already a stints getting infected, Like, hey, maybe I'm trying.
Speaker 13: But the doctor said he won't touch me unless I get like full grand up front.
Speaker 6: And I just had to buy a new car, so fuck yeah.
Speaker 13: And so I just want to say thank y'all for the laughter that y'all gave me. I was stoned and y'all made me laugh like never before. I've had a shitty last two weeks.
Speaker 2: So hey, we got you, man, and we hope that you get through it. And by the way, have you tried just like going to the emergency room? They can't turn you down there?
Speaker 13: I did, That's what I did, and that's because I couldn't. So it turns out the I having a kidney affection and through that the stint, there was a kink from one of the stones did drop through, and it kind of.
Speaker 6: Messed up the stint.
Speaker 13: But I'm so I'm on the around of antibiotics.
Speaker 2: Is it kidney stones, that's the ones you got to pee out?
Speaker 13: Yeah, but minor like seven millimeters and nine millimeters bro. Yeah, when it fell through, Yeah, when one fell through the first time. Yeah, I was asleep on my couch. I thought I had food poisoning. I made jump life for the first time.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 13: I woke up that morning. I thought I broke my hip from the pain. And I still I got up. I I was. I started purging. I purged up past black.
Speaker 1: No, it looked black.
Speaker 6: I started throwing up blood.
Speaker 13: I still tried to go to work, though, but I ended up calling and said, hey, I'm going to the hospital.
Speaker 6: Something s not.
Speaker 1: I made it to work in.
Speaker 13: The parking lot and then I couldn't get out the car fast enough and I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Samuel, Samuel, listen, brother, if you're if you're puking up blood, maybe fuck that job, you know what I mean, just for like the one day.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of ass? I was like, yeah, we better be here.
Speaker 3: Yo, go to his office and puke blood on his desk and tell me fuck himself, that's that's what you should do.
Speaker 2: Pretty solid plan, Lou.
Speaker 7: What Sam tell him?
Speaker 10: Tell them motherfuckers that hit that ship with ultrasound to break it up?
Speaker 1: Or is that the surgery? You need the four grand four?
Speaker 13: So the laser They they can't do the son because it's too big, so they have to do lasers.
Speaker 2: Oh ship?
Speaker 1: And yeah, no.
Speaker 13: The the hospital is uclily called Death Regional. Uh it's yeah, may Aunt Nancy she got the pull the plug pulled on her in there when it shouldn't have happened. And my cousin he went in and they said he'll be alright, and he was dead before he even left the parking lot. And yeah, that my family just have a bad genetics.
Speaker 3: Sam My man, Hey, uh, is there a different hospital that we could possibly go to?
Speaker 1: Even like two counties over?
Speaker 13: One's in all Benny, But I don't know how to get there, dude?
Speaker 1: Is there anything you could do?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, they said they'll do it when if they can get a letter of recommendation from a primary care from the VA, which I have.
Speaker 6: Set up for the twentieth.
Speaker 13: I finally got stuff a ball rolling, but I am probably I am seeking counsel because the doctor's been a dick and he's just turned me down. He said we're gonna do the surgery on this day four times, and each time he's turned me away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: Although you know it for the VA primary doctor to give you a letter of rec he'll probably do that because that means that's less money the VA has to spend to try to fix you. So like, hey, I'll write a letter as somebody else's problem. See, you're actually probably gonna be okay on that one.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I can't speak to the health that you'll have leaving this murder hospital, but all right.
Speaker 6: I mean, eh, it's okay.
Speaker 13: If I die there, at least I'm gonna die listening to the cult, It'll.
Speaker 1: Be a Jesus Christ, Sam.
Speaker 6: I love you to y Yeah, I love both of y'all. I love everybody in the cult.
Speaker 2: Love you too, brother. You know, just because I'm a degenerate and I hate going to the hospital unless I absolutely have to. I don't like I've been sick all day today, took no medicine. I just won't do it because I feel like, you know, the body is a beautiful thing, the way that it's you know, it's built in such a mechanical type of perfection that the body is built to kind of handle these kind of scenarios and I can suck up some sniffles and some and some body aggs and stuff like that. But that being said, if I was getting if I was having to go through what you're going through as far as the hospital, just being a bunch of dicks and just being you know, worried about the money and whatever the case may be, I would try and figure out any way that I could do that for myself. And I was just sitting here thinking how would I go about said thing? And again completely degenerate, and I don't like going to the hospital. So if I had to train myself to do something like this, I was thinking, is it a crazy idea to like, like, don't they have like those dick training things to where you can shove like there's dudes out there that shove those rods up there dicks.
Speaker 3: Uh No, nope, nope, No, we are not going to start doing sounding rods on this fucking episode of the Cult Conspiracy. No, it is for a different type of disgusting person. But wouldn't that open it up.
Speaker 1: I mean sounding rods when you shove a metal tube.
Speaker 3: Up your dick and then racket and apparently some dudes come from this.
Speaker 1: It's it's ridiculous. The Internet's a disgusting place.
Speaker 2: My god. I mean, but honestly, I don't know how far you got to go up there to be able to open up that little alley to be able to let that rock slide through. That's that's it's just a curiosity. That's all.
Speaker 1: Going up your dick is one thing.
Speaker 3: Going through to your kidneys is a different is it ever's been like a catheter and a fucking kidney tickle.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think. I don't know of them, doesn't know for a hundred percent, but I don't think they have steel tubes long enough to go.
Speaker 13: But he said one of them drop though, No, no, they had to push it back up into the kidney.
Speaker 6: So all three of them are still technically in my kidneys.
Speaker 2: Three yeah, okay, yeah, fuck the whole dick rod then Zoe.
Speaker 3: Then maybe, but like, holy sh I don't think it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna I want to know.
Speaker 1: About yourself, But I mean, like, who really needs that?
Speaker 18: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.
Speaker 6: Look, that's what time is me going to a Catholic church.
Speaker 13: There will be a cold day in hail before I step foot in a Catholic coach, I.
Speaker 1: Will go there, I do that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, priests would be happy to perform that on you. And also if you're uncircumcised, they'll bite that skin right off for you, just in case, you know, just so you can be clean.
Speaker 13: Long size.
Speaker 2: Zombie. I'm sorry, go right ahead.
Speaker 16: Lord, have mercy. That is the worst idea, first of all, for helping with with kidney stain.
Speaker 8: Second all, have you tried going through the wounded warriors or going to the social worker? At the social worker is your best bet and fastest route through the VA. They will actually assign you a social worker that will help push you.
Speaker 16: And if you're getting if you're having medical negligence, you can actually be transferred to the closest better hospital through.
Speaker 15: The VA to get care because they can't technically deny you any kind of care. So if you actually are having like all these issues with this murder hospital, they can pay through your transport to the next nearest hospital that is of your care like, so that way you can actually get a social worker that will be assigned to you, and the Wounded Warriors program could actually potentially step in as well to help. So those are two options that I would go least try to work with.
Speaker 13: Thanks, thank you, Thank you very much, ma'am.
Speaker 3: All right, so now let's uh to get off of this topic. Good God, Sam, I love you and all my prayers are with you, sir.
Speaker 1: But let's check out this chat. Jonathan, what are you thinking? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was actually just looking it up.
Speaker 3: Glorious bastard's idaho elk murderer. Yo, I love your name, idaho elk murderer. That's fucking dope.
Speaker 2: And what do we gotta do to get our hands on some of that? Do we get the family discount? Because I would throw down some elk in a hard beat.
Speaker 1: I just want to go and take my own dude.
Speaker 14: No that he came home with two in the last two days. So if you guys come across the rock, he's I'll hook you up fat, But I ain't coming over.
Speaker 2: There, Jacob. Let's go get in the car, pack the kids, let's go.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's hot season. How much the hung license costs in your state?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 14: Well, this year one of my best friends, dad's got a mess or whatever. So in Idaho, if you're disabled, to make it super fucking cool, like your permit's five bucks and when you put in for the draw it's like sixteen or thirteen or something. But since he's disabled and he can't walk and all that shit, they let us well him. I'm supposed to still get out of the truck, but he can freaking hunt from inside.
Speaker 1: The truck shut off.
Speaker 14: Yeah, dude, it's fucking dope as shit. But we's been up in the mountains over by the tee tone for the last three days and got big ass one last night and then my little today.
Speaker 1: But this spotlight hunting work with elk two?
Speaker 14: Oh hell no, no, no no. When it comes to like big game like that, and if you get cut doing that ship, you will get your ass ring. You can go spotlight and for like coyotes and I think rabbits.
Speaker 1: That's about it, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean getting caught is one thing, But like do elk crespond the same way deers do?
Speaker 1: Is my question?
Speaker 3: Like does spotlight hunting work against elves elks?
Speaker 14: I actually don't know the answer to this, suh.
Speaker 3: This is like your boys, because he can hunt from the truck where you gotta find this out. The science is out there.
Speaker 4: Idaho I.
Speaker 2: Sounded like the place to be.
Speaker 14: Dude, dude, I'm telling you guys, that's the best.
Speaker 16: Everybody's like, fucking Texas.
Speaker 4: Everything better than Texas.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I can't lie. I well, I'm not gonna sit here and say because I've never been to Idaho, Texas is pretty rad. I do love Texas, but I am moving back to Louisiana soon, so God, because of like I don't know, a week and a half ago, ish, two weeks ago, something like that.
Speaker 1: It's pretty new.
Speaker 2: Player.
Speaker 3: You want to come back down to where you below plays with culture people that are that are white trash as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed having swamp ass. That's really what it is. You know, it's an acquired taste.
Speaker 3: But once you get a feel for it, it kind of feels weird having dry ash cheeks.
Speaker 2: Didn't it need some lubrication.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 3: When I go to like the desert and I'm like not sweating head to toe, it's I I feel odd, like am I sick? Like am I dehydrated? And now I'm not sweating? It's like, no, no, it's just dry heat. I'm like, I don't even understand those words you just said.
Speaker 2: So you got them, you got them chopped chicken lips from Miley Cyrus's ass. Dude, Oh god, that.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe that she tried playing like she was hot for years. Like you're built like a two by four? What do you what are you trying to towork and shake and jiggle? What are you jiggling with your little ugly ass chicken cutlet ass cheeks?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is he doing?
Speaker 3: But like, okay, okay, would him out, Miley, stick that tongue out some more.
Speaker 1: That's gonna that's gonna draw him in anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to the chat over here, to be Alive said, have you guys ever talked about the nineteen seventy seven broadcast interruption from Ashtar Galactic Command?
Speaker 6: I have not.
Speaker 2: I feel like I remember reading about that and Nick, I'm maybe you can talk a little bit more on it, but I feel like I remember they said that that was like kind of a prank thing, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: It was real.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they said it was a prank, but it was real from what I understand.
Speaker 1: Break it down for us though what we talked, well, it came over.
Speaker 2: One of the more popular radio shows too, is either.
Speaker 4: The radio or even maybe like the television thing over in like the UK. And long story short again, this is Pleadian information or whatever they I guess clarified that. So the Syrians I believe. So there's the Pleiadians, Syrians Orion's and Arturians and Andromedins. Those are like the main five group of beings in the Galactic Federation. I guess a sub section of that would be the Syrians and their leader. I guess their head guy. His name is Ashtar, and he's a Syrian. And that message was like a sanctioned not super invasive, but also open to interpretation, direct communication that did take place. It's actually pretty cool to listen to. It's it's got some good info in it if you want to pull it up. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, speaking of this Ashtar made me think of Butshar and Jonathan, you brought him up earlier as we're looking this up here. Yo, your boy was saying some wild shit before the election, And is he still trying to like speak on things or has he fallen off into the realm of obscurity.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not gonna lie, dude. Ever since I saw that video, I really every time, like I I'm on Instagram or TikTok or anything and he comes up, I'm like, I can't listen to him anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way about Saguru. I just can't listen to him anymore. Like these people who I really and I and and not to detract from what I learned from them, because I feel like there's a lot of wisdom that you can learn even from shitheads like that, But ultimately they eventually turned because they know how many people they're speaking to. And I mean some people got money, and some people like to give people said money who have large outreaches, which, by the way, if you looked at it, so Kamala raised like a shitload of money during her campaign and and all that. Dude, did you do you know that she went twenty million dollars in debt as a result of campaigning to be president.
Speaker 3: Now how did somebody who spent all of that go twenty million in the hole?
Speaker 1: On top of that?
Speaker 2: Bro, Well, she paid Beyonce ten million, She paid Megan thee Stallion like five million, She paid Eminem like one and a half or two million or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never mind, now I know exactly where that money went one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nicholas, back to that, what we're what were you saying again.
Speaker 4: Let's say, yeah, the eminem sold out for one point five million.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but I was gonna say on Bashar I commented a little bit on the post. But I really think as far as like when it comes to channeling or whatever, that that's a perfect example of someone's own ego, I think, in their own ideologies getting intertwined with you know, with whatever's coming through life, if that makes sense. And you know, I think I heard some stuff on him the other day and he was like it sounded like he was backpeddling hardcore now you know, he's got had to and he's like, well, you know this and that we're definitely still on the for disclosure, and which I agree with, But like he you know, I hadn't followed all the way up, but he I bruth briefly saw that he was kind of backtracking on his original statements and was going to clarify or something. But yeah, I think that a lot of the things that he said in the past, you know, there's some good stuff to it. But after that, I agree with Jonathan. I was just like, nah, So.
Speaker 3: Now my question is this, do y'all think he's always been full of shit and just threw out some random philosophy that like sounds good to anybody and it wasn't from the other side or from a source.
Speaker 1: This guy's a complete con or.
Speaker 3: Y'all thinking that he was really in touch with something and like, then he has now become a con Like where are we at?
Speaker 2: I think that at one point in time he was probably a trustworthy at least, I mean as far as channeling goes trustworthy. I mean there's people out there that don't believe in channeling and they think that it's all just full of shit. However, that they actually did hook the nodes up to his brain and he was going into a deep trance whenever he was receiving this level of communication. Because they say that whenever you speak, I think that you're actually speaking from the hypothalmus. I could be wrong on that, but there's a certain part of the brain that is thinking while you were talking that lights up on one of these on one of these ECGs or e kg's whatever they're called. And whenever he was channeling, that part of his brain wasn't lighting up, so it made it seem like it was some kind of message that was coming from somewhere other than him.
Speaker 4: So and he was like super high gamma I think too, which I think Chris Blutso also had super high gamma, that gamma brain waves that like they say that like that kind of state really only comes with like Tibetan monks and stuff. I think, like it's a I don't know that achieving those level of brain patterns is very abnormal to get to, and you know it has been measured, and people like.
Speaker 2: That, that's right, yeah, they say that. And actually I've always said that there's the four stages of brain waves, you know, brain activity in your head with you know, beta, alpha, Theta in delta. But now they're considering the not really considering. I think it's just more understood now that you have the the the gamma waves also, and so the gamma I believe is a stage even farther past theta but before delta. So I think that there's you know, you got the light trans which is alpha, then you have the deep trance, which is theta, but then gamma is even deeper than the deep trance before you actually inevitably just go to sleep. So I mean, there's something to that. I don't know. I don't I'm not gonna sit here and say that I believed every word that he said. I don't believe every word that literally everybody, anybody says. I don't believe every word that I say sometimes is just being real with you. But like, like you know, I think that there's something to it. To think that it's everything, to think that he's some kind of savior. No, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even think it's savior.
Speaker 3: But even personally, I would question if he's ever been a conduit to the other side in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: And it's not just because channeling's bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking that stance, but I mean, you see how like lie detectors, those are very easy to rig based off of like what mental state of mind you're at before you answer the question of a yes or a no. And that's been proven. Fuck, MythBusters did a whole thing about it. Now, the guys where a live detector tests can't even be shown in court because there's how unreliable they are. So like, you can control your brain to make it do whatever the fuck you want if you concentrate enough and know what you're doing. So for him to have be in a certain state of mind when he's talking, yeah, we believe that.
Speaker 2: And you have to completely remove yourself whenever you're channeling. And I think that whenever somebody approaches you. I'm not saying that this is exactly what happened, but it seems like it. But whenever somebody approaches you with millions of dollars, your left brain, let's just call it, your left brain can quote unquote speak to your right brain and say, well, imagine what we could do with this amount of money. Yes, we're kind of selling out, but look at all the good information that we've put, you know, put forth. And if we accept this money and we do this thing on behalf of the political scheme or whatever, then it's only going to put us at a larger scale because the money that we brought in is going to be able to pump us out to more algorithms. And you can always convince yourself with some bullshit like that, like you can always convince your higher sel or your your spirit or the God or whatever that you know, how many people there, there's like a lot of killers out there. They say that, well, God told me that I had to kill this person. It's like not really, no, because I don't think God.
Speaker 1: We're judling God on that when that was you being wild, right.
Speaker 2: And so you see shitheads like this and unfortunately Bashar Daryl Alnka another fucking shithead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nicholas, I will say, on the subject of disclosure and contact and stuff like that, I do believe, especially now that Trump is in office, within over the course of the next four years, there's going to be a steady increase of one way more UFO sidings in the sky. That's definitely. It's been steady increasing as far as I can see.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Actually, I got a badass video while I was on the way to roadhouse today of my guides and they flew they flew right behind the American flag and then then they zig zagged back and forth and then went crazy fast. Thought to show all later, but I was like, man, they got the style points with the flag in the background and everything. But but yeah, Trump and the I think it's the C not CIA. Maybe it's the CIA. Or NSA director. I think it's John Radcliffe. He he is. Basically he was on Fox like a year or two ago talking about UFOs and stuff, and you know about all the stuff that he's gonna gonna be able to talk about when it's declassified, and Trump knows way more than he's been letting on. And I just really think, I don't even think. I I know over the next couple of years that there's gonna be some interesting information come out and some interesting things that people are going to see and be aware of. And also there will be a little bit of a government attempt on some sides to control part of that narrative, but it will be happening.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, hopefully I hope that we start getting some crazy UFO activity. My question is, though, is that you know, look, we see these things up in the sky. It's no secret anymore that there's UFOs up in the sky. Nobody knows where they come from, nobody knows when they come from allegedly, and uh, but are we too just are we thinking that these are being piloted by beings or are they being piloted by conscious Are they consciousness themselves? Are they demons?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: What I mean. And I feel like a lot of that is really up for speculation unless you're I guess, spiritually dialed in. But I feel like even those people not saying that that's you, nick that you know, you're one that's being fooled or manipulated or something like that. But you know, I just wonder what the hell is going on. I think that it's one of those things to that it's like and until it happens to you, you're not really gonna have a full on understanding. Anybody can look up in the sky and assign a name or a meaning to it, but like, you know, I feel like unless it happens specifically to you, Like for instance, we talked about Chris Bledsoe and that his whole situation with the UFO of God, and eventually we're gonna get him or one of his kids on the show. That's eventually going to happen. But they are some very busy people. They got this. They're turning the book into a movie and I can't wait for that. But you know, I think that, like his example is an outlier because literally, people, as he writes down in the book, people like were literally coming down in these orbs and then the ORB goes away. A person is there, A person is telling Chris a message, and it's like, I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe anymore, Like I want to believe it, And that's where it clouds my judgment, you know, because I, like, I want to believe it's so bad. And also he seems like a pretty trustworthy source because you know, he's not making shitloads of money off of that. He held that secret for years and most people were just calling him crazy. I don't know if you go through the gambit and hold on to something like that and not not try and make money off of it for the longest time, if you're a bullshitter.
Speaker 3: I don't know the fact they're trying to make it a movie some people, some people would say they're just being shills and that they're all fake, and they wouldn't if this was.
Speaker 1: Real, they wouldn't be trying to make money off of it. So like, you know, I who knows it's opinions.
Speaker 2: And shit, oh I know, yes, soon as somebody makes a fucking buck, you're a shill. It's like yep, oh my good. But anyway, look, there is I found the galactic Uh what was it? The Galactic Federation thing?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ashtar the ashtar man pause?
Speaker 1: What is this? The Southern telecommunication interruption?
Speaker 2: Southern television interruption. This is what they were talking about. I thought it was a radio thing for some reason, but it was, it says uh. In November of nineteen seventy seven. Oh, that's this movie, But it says Southern Television a small time TV network in south of England, and it is interrupted by a strange and unauthorized message claiming to be from outer space in England. Dude, in England. But we can watch a couple of minutes. It's eight minutes long. I mean, we can watch a couple of minutes of it just to kind of get a decent understanding of it.
Speaker 11: You down, well, all right.
Speaker 19: We understand that viewers in some parts of the region are receiving a breakthrough in sound. We're sorry about this and we're doing our best to rectify the fault.
Speaker 18: Forty years ago, a strange incident took place on an English television station. November nineteen seventy seven was the same as any other day for the UK's Southern Television network. At first came the news bulletin. However, the TV picture wabbled slightly and the sound of the reporter faded by a mysterious distorted voice.
Speaker 3: So STI now to.
Speaker 2: Face the boys at present General.
Speaker 4: Income speaking to.
Speaker 2: You have seen a certain senders speak to constantly us. We have done into your words and systems all your plan.
Speaker 4: Rest control the dismal race SU world.
Speaker 6: Views Students takes a step, music and the beans.
Speaker 2: On the atmos are you?
Speaker 4: Then share and trying to awaken?
Speaker 6: As the present pulses into a new age of aquarius.
Speaker 18: The engineers tried to get that control of the station. You can see this battle on the screen behind Villain's message. The officials on the TV continued as normal. Finally the network we gained control and the voice what's gone?
Speaker 2: WHOA? All right? I didn't know it was like that.
Speaker 3: Why did the aliens have a British accent? Did they have a British accent from the antucodoc to come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean it could be a breakaway civilization that.
Speaker 1: Has purely British accent. In English?
Speaker 2: I mean, why do ghost always speak in English? I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: Who says ghosts are speaking in English?
Speaker 2: Every ghost documented in history.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think you're kind of making my point for.
Speaker 2: Me, that's what I'm saying. I don't know. But also like, if you're speaking to a certain specific people, you're going to speak their language in their lingo. So it does kind of make sense that, Yes, I mean, does that open the door for U shillism and fakery and and shit like that. Yes, for the data readog yeah, But at the same time, if you're going and speaking to a British broadcasting network, not that that was a BBC, but it was some kind of news network and you're going, like, who the fuck is receiving that message? You know, this ain't fucking Zimbabwe or I don't know where they speak that out, but like, do you know what my point is, Like, you're you're going to be speaking whatever the lingo of the people is.
Speaker 1: I don't Okay, Possibly possibly they you know, intelligent life would be intelligent enough to throw on the correct accent for the audience that they're trying to play it for. Okay, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just throwing it out there, that is pretty damn interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it before, be honest, you.
Speaker 4: So that's actually not all of it. I'm going to send you the Jonathan. I'm going to send you the actual the rest of it. Like he read like the first part of it. I think if you read the whole thing, it'll be quick and you can actually see the rest of the message. But that wasn't all of it. There.
Speaker 2: Oh, they have it typed out to where we can read it.
Speaker 4: I just sent it to you on the text.
Speaker 2: Uh right. I I always turned my phone on airplane, so hold on one second.
Speaker 3: You can use your phone during these I have a second phone. I need to start using it as the camera, so I could use mine in the middle of this shit to like do things. But I'm horrible at multitasking, you know.
Speaker 4: Mean, yeah, So what Jonathan is about to read is the remain the rest of what came through the TV. And actually a lot of that video is like scrubbed, like you can't it's hard to find the whole thing, but it's it is. There is more to it.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I did stop it only because I figured that he was going to go into deeper the meaning behind it or whatever. I didn't know that the that the actual transmission was going to continue.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's there, but here I'll read it anyway.
Speaker 7: It'll be quicker anyway, I think, right.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of hard it was, you know. Just for the audio listeners on the next day. I'm sure that they wouldn't be able to interpret that like we interpreted it because they put the close captioning in there. But it says for many years you have seen us as lights in the sky. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom, as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world, so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world and the beings on our worlds around you. This is an order that This is an order that you may share in the great Awakening as the planet passes into the new Age of Aquarius. The new Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgment. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for confift is now passed. In the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution. If you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what the truth is, or what is truth rather and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Listen to the voice of truth which is within you, and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched, We have watched you growing for many years, as you too have watched our lights in the skies. You now, or you know now, that we are here and that there are more beings on and around your earth. Then your scientists admit we are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light, and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves and live in harmony with the ways of your planet. Earth are we are at the Ashtar Galactic Command. Thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.
Speaker 3: Sounds like things we've heard before. To be honest with you, and to be honest last I started looking into some things. It's weird that you said Zimbabwe a minut ago.
Speaker 1: Didn't you say that? Did I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I did.
Speaker 3: Do you know that when this interruption happened, it was during a time when the news broadcaster was given an update on the Rhodesia now Zimbabwe conflict.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here. What are the chances?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are the fucking chances?
Speaker 2: Did I'm fucking tapped in?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: I try to tell you apparently? So, yeah, I mean I like the majority of it, except for whenever it says that you need to give up your weapons of destruction, you know, like that part. I was like, yeah, I would be okay.
Speaker 3: Aliens typically don't like us having big boom booms at each other.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, if you're speaking to the governments that actually have those kind of weapons, then yeah. But I thought I wasn't sure if they were talking to the governments or to the people, because if you're telling the people to hand over your guns, then I would see that as propaganda.
Speaker 3: In nineteen seventy seven in England, I don't think they had guns to hand over.
Speaker 2: Bro Oh yeah, they're still shanking.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I was only in the southern portion of the UK that that was playing.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, all right, well, I guess that that is a solid line of communication. Now, all right, I'm gonna play the Devil on the Shoulder the Monday Morning quarterback with this whole thing and say that there were a lot of books coming out around this time and leading up to this time that were claiming that they were speaking to some other beings from up some other plane of existence. Not gonna say that that's what this is, but I wonder, and I'm actually gonna I'm gonna try and look and see if there were any books that were kind of talking about this before this message was dropped, because that would be the tell all because in my eyes, you would put something like this on the TV interrupt it allegedly and uh, if you're trying to push forward a book, so I don't know, they've been talking about a fake alien invasion for the longest time. Could it be more propaganda? I'm just thinking, what the third eye all the way up And I'm not saying that it's bullshit. I'm just saying no before I give in to wanting because I want to believe it. That's the thing, like I want to know. I generally want to believe this kind of shit, but I need to like, you know, ground a little bit as well.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, if you're talking about like the mid seventies here at late seventies, yeah, having some sort of an alien or UFO thing that was still very very pop culture. You know, that was very much in the zeitgeist. There's always been books that were written. I mean, hell, the Nuaviian nation of Mores wrote their literature in the sixties, the U and they were referencing things from the thirties. So was the Nation of Islam their shit from their exalted leader. He came and wrote these things down in the thirties or twenties, based off of things that were written from the eighteen hundreds. We look at those things from the eighteen hundreds, like the Ignacious Donal's and all of these things, and it's all complete bullshit, and it's like they are they're fucking with that kernel of truth at least as far as like some of these writers go that are like sci fi writers, or then they do that knowing that it's fake, but they're doing it to be thought provoking, and they're doing it to open up third eyes.
Speaker 1: And they said, Okay, that's fine, that's cool. This broadcast.
Speaker 3: If it was on a national syndicate, I would think maybe it's from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It was only played to.
Speaker 3: Like a few counties, right, and it was only for that long, and it wasn't played again. And then I think I saw somewhere it was like nineteen eighty six that it was also referenced in a movie and like taking it and adapted it, and the characters in the movie had this TV blit that happened and it was telling them basically to like batten down the hatchets for an alien invasion.
Speaker 1: So like it became a pop culture thing.
Speaker 3: Now as far as this being a quote unquote hoax, goes that would have taken a lot of moving pieces even for what it was. I looked at it, dude, the transmitter that they were using to broadcast this, like, yeah, it could have been uh, it could have been taken over if somebody would have put a stronger transmitter like directly next to this one during that time. And that's not impossible. But it's like you would have to know what the fuck you're doing in order to do that, you know what I mean. It's not just like a group of hoaxers that our kids are learning how to do TV transmission broadcasting for a prank. Or maybe they are, but it just that seems highly unlikely to me as well.
Speaker 2: Well, I may have found the culprit here, at least according to the Independent dot Com. I'm not gonna say that what they say is uh is absolutely correct, but this is their definition as to how this was a hoax, So we can kind of get a little bit better of an understanding at least of the time kind of thing.
Speaker 1: What the official narrative is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so the official narrative as far and we don't accept official narratives. I'm not trying to douse anybody's fire over here, but it does say that those watching must have thought that it was either some TV practical joke or mixed up, a mix up with audio from the likes of Captain Scarlet or the Outer Limits old TV shows, with which both used the device of aliens taking control of our TV signals. So coincidental timing there right.
Speaker 3: Right, and it's alreay a thing that's being done in TV shows. They're talking about it and shit and it.
Speaker 2: Says, or perhaps they thought that it was real, that Vrillon and the Ashtar Galactic Command really were putting us on notice to sort ourselves out and take our place in the cosmos when the normal void or when the normal service was resumed. The station apologized for what it called a quote unquote breakthrough in sound, but by late night, ITV's own news network was reporting the strange happening and provided some great copy for the next day Sunday papers, which gleefully ramped up the suggestions of panic in the streets as the aliens were about to descend upon us. It was a host a hoax, of course, a prank, and a very sophisticated one of the time when hacking into a TV network was not the work of just a few minutes within a with a laptop. Strangely, though, no one's ever come forward and claimed responsibility for it, and the episode remains one of those curiosities from the nineteen seventies that will perhaps never be explained. The incident is cherished by those who describe themselves as fourteen's students of the Strange and Unexplained, who take their name from the American writer and researcher into Strange Phenomena, Charles Fort Joe Repion is a fourteen author, a folklorist, and lover for what he refers to as the English weird. He thinks those who broadcast the Vrillain message by jammings other TV signal chose their time carefully, he goes, Obviously, interrupting a news broadcast rather than a program not only ensured a wider audience, but also a serious one, lending much more gravitas to the message than if it had been played out over crossroads or something. This perhaps implies serious intent on the part of the signal jammers, but it could, but it could equally be argued that their intent was merely to give the stunt the strongest possible impact. That said, the bits of audio from the cartoon which immediately followed the news that day, which were still audible under the Vrillain Vrillain voice, did make the whole thing even more weird and disquieting.
Speaker 3: So I also thought it was interesting his name was Vrillain because vrill seems to be a thing that keeps going back to like, quote unquote pseudoscience, Atlantean shit.
Speaker 2: Secret society kind of shit too. It was like it was like a branch off of a branch of another secret society, wasn't it the vrill Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it anywhere back to alleged Atlantean sources. But again depending on the source you were talking to, depending on which continent Atlantis was even supposed to be on.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you know, who knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, look the fact that they're calling it a hoax, but they never caught the hoaxer, how can you be so sure that it was a hoax?
Speaker 3: And again, it's not like somebody was looking up a laptop or a flash driver or even a floppy disk. This was nineteen seventy seven. For this to happen, they had to literally rig up an entire extra transmitter more powerful than the one that the station was currently using tune it in properly and then set it directly next to it so that it could like overlap it.
Speaker 1: That would have taken a lot of know how.
Speaker 3: And again I'm not saying it's impossible for a prankster to do that, but it's like that, and the person never came out and like acknowledged, like, hey, it was me, Like that seems odd.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that is strange. You know what this sounds like. This sounds like the next Meta Mysteries episode. That's what it sounds like to me. Oh, there you go, just go over that kind of stuff. Very fascinating, good call out there to be alive. Holy shit, How did I never look more into that?
Speaker 1: Wow? I stayed here. We were in the comments and we started on this whole rabbit train. I like it. Rabbit train, rabbit trail, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Michael said, the Antichrist is supposed to be the Christ's substitute. He will be perceived as good, but will turn on Christians later in the tribulations.
Speaker 3: The Christians quote unquote that turn on them, Yeah, because they're the ones that have discernment, will be able to call it out from the beginning. But there's gonna be a lot of quote unquote Christians and people of faith that are going to be deceived by them, and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the spirit animal said, so shall it pass? The one shall use the Bayou Shaman and the Meta Guru to open up the third eye for those who seek Herbology two twenty three.
Speaker 1: Dude, am I the Cajun Shaman?
Speaker 20: I think?
Speaker 1: God? No, oh God, no, I have I got one of those guys. I got him. You ever want to meet him?
Speaker 21: Let me know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that is not yes, all right, but shaman. Yeah, I would. I would look at Jacob as some kind of shaman for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could. I know for a fact that you can bullshit your way to be a shaman.
Speaker 3: Oh if I like wanted to start up and like call myself a shaman and like start taking clients, like yeah, it'd be full on Charlatanism.
Speaker 1: But like you're saying that, I had the vibe that I could pull it off if I wanted.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I mean you're literally all a shaman is is just a guide whenever you're doing you know, psychedelics.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I could do that.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I mean be a babysitter while you go on a spirit quest, big dog, I got you. At least we'll stay tethered to the real world. Why you gallivant?
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, right, which you know, at least that's what they they claim.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that if that's what a shaman always was, but at least that's the current definition of it. And by the way, Samuel, I don't want to be called the meta guru. Call me the meta sage. I think that has a cooler ring to it.
Speaker 6: Sir, I was calling the metaphysicist, but I don't know how to spell that that. I ain't no mathematician.
Speaker 1: Yoh, what about the meta mage?
Speaker 22: The mage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Mage or the Sage. I'm with both of them, dude.
Speaker 3: I like sage better because it sounds more philosophical and wisdom. Mage is more like physical practical magic, which you claim y'all don't do. Y'all are looking at the intent and the motives behind the mechanics, So maybe sage would be more of a correct vibe.
Speaker 1: Magi magi, I mean the meta magi. Yes, Nick, yes, fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: I know that some claim and they believe that the magic and the spell work and the witchcraft and all that fun jazz that I have done in the past is just it's new age bullshit, and that's fine. I actually if it comforts you to believe that, I want you to believe that. But understand something. I have done spell work and it has worked, So I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess mage makes it sound more like you're a It's like saying like you're not just a dude that hits the gym every now and then. You're a gym goer, you know what I mean. You work out like it's a thing like dabbling in the magic as opposed to being a mage.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. It's like it's different levels to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I only do three metas a week, you know, it's not like an everyday kind of thing going on. But anyway, so, yeah, the Meta Sage and the Bayou Shuman dude get baptized in ye Holy in the.
Speaker 3: In the Holy buy you muddy water that you're gonna come up itching and shit from.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, that's the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: The leeches will suck out the the sins from you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely deuteronomy and shit.
Speaker 2: Deuteronomy spirit animal.
Speaker 13: On a serious note, though, why is that all of the aliens they all want us to drop our nukes?
Speaker 6: Is that really for our safety? Or is that the only thing that could possibly kill the kill those fuck is when they invade? Think about it, I'm.
Speaker 1: On for a two fold problem.
Speaker 3: For one, they don't want us icing each other at mass scale, which all right, that sounds nice. And for two, if this is their planet that we just happen to be inhabiting right now, they don't want to have to clean this shit up after a massive worldwide radioactive fallout.
Speaker 1: So I could see it being for two reasons.
Speaker 2: If you've ever seen that movie, and I highly suggest people watch this movie, it's called The Eternals. Jacob, have you seen this movie?
Speaker 1: I've heard of it. I don't know if oh is that the four?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Charlie's Tharn's in it with the Acts.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute since I watched The Guardians. It's a it's a marvel thing.
Speaker 3: It's like these four people who are not superheroes, but they can't die, and they're amazing at fighting, and they go around fighting.
Speaker 1: Evil and shit.
Speaker 3: And one of them is like in a coffin underwater, and since they can't die, she just wakes up and drowns the death again over and over.
Speaker 1: Is that Am I on the right path?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that part, so maybe not.
Speaker 4: That's the Old Are the Old Guard?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Excellent? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean what I was saying is is that, you know, I think that personally, well, I highly advise anybody to watch that movie. Is I think it's a pretty awesome movie because basically, it's these people that are kind of sitting outside of time and they're monitoring Earth and a bunch of other planets and stuff like that to to evolve Earth. And you know, this goes back to the whole idea of you know, was our was our blood structure and genes and all that stuff manipulated by beings that want us to ascend in some kind of way. But pretty pretty awesome movie. But uh, but the reason why I wanted to bring that up is because if you're talking about nukes and you want to take them away, well, personally, I think I think we can kind of all agree. If there are aliens out there and they have been communicating with us, and they do have these orbs or uh space crafts or whatever. They're probably a little bit more advanced than we are. And if they are more advanced than we are and we're the ones with the nukes, I imagine they probably have nukes or they've seen nukes, they seen what they've done in the in the past, possibly on other planets or some other kind of shit, and they probably think, well, we've been trying to help this civilization along for the longest time. We put a lot of hard work into it. And the only way that that gets fucked with is if you know the somebody you know, like Kim Jong un or somebody or fucking Putin or maybe even Trump who knows sits off some kind of you know, nuke. And so I think that if they wanted to nuke us, it would be nothing. I think that it would literally be so easy for them.
Speaker 1: And so I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I don't I don't know personally, if we're talking, if you believe that these beings are interdimensional, how do you kill something that's interdimensional?
Speaker 3: Bro, Or if you believe that these are good beings and that they are trying to help human civilization and not keep us enslaved, and so I'll be telling us to take down the weapons because those are like big weapons and they don't want us.
Speaker 1: To kill each other. I don't, I mean.
Speaker 2: And also look at it like this too. If they were trying to rule with some kind of iron fist, wouldn't they just like take our nukes away for us?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Would be that went by those nuke sites and armed them. And shit, in Russia they have one of these, and in America we have one of these. Remember that they disarmed them.
Speaker 1: No, they armed them.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, yeah, yeah, they flew by nuclear sites and got them locked in and they were about to launch and then they flew away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do remember that, Nicholas from Russia and from.
Speaker 21: Us, Nick, where you at accurate on that those are peaceful displays of power, like taking the lighter out of the hand of a child to say, hey, you're not it's just the shit that you think you are and simmer down without actually doing anything.
Speaker 1: I heard that now, I've heard it said this too.
Speaker 3: If basically, if they could get to us like another life form and maybe ethereal made air dimensional, maybe physical carbon base, who knows, who knows, But if they were to go from their existence to Earth, we can pretty much assume.
Speaker 1: That they could make us like their bitches at their leisure.
Speaker 4: You know, if they wanted to, they would have done it already.
Speaker 2: Kind of right, That's how I look at it.
Speaker 4: No, and that's the right way to look at it. And the fact that they have it, and pretty much across the board, it's all, you know, positively oriented. I mean, as far as all the messages that are coming through are you know, peace and love and light and you know, stop killing each other, take care of the planet, all this kind of stuff. I mean, there's been multiple of that. Even speaking of Zimbabwe again, I don't know if you shoul probably add that to the Metamistery episode the Zimbabwe case where all the there's a bunch of kids out in the schoolyard and they had a craft land in the back of the schoolyard and there's like fifty witnesses and all the kids saw some of the teachers and everything, and there's like these there were beings that communicated with them telepathically and gave them all sorts of messages and all stuff like that. And there's this guy who did an entire documentary on these kids. I forget his name, but after they were grown up, so like they're still all alive right now, and he did a whole psychological evaluation of them. He was like a Harvard professor, I believe. And they sent him to evaluate these people, and they were assuming that he was going to say that they were crazy and all this other stuff to just credit them essentially, And after listening to all their stories, he said, whatever these people are telling me, they actually they experienced it and they're not crazy. And he ended up catching a bunch of heat from it from the government and all the schools and everything, and he stuck to his story, went to court over it. They were trying to like throw him out of the university and he was like, I'm not going to lie about this. And it's a pretty cool story. But those two together would be a good episode.
Speaker 2: Wow, that does sound interesting. There's more to the story. What a coincidence that I was mocking zimbabwe language at that time too? What the fuck is that about?
Speaker 3: I mean, And to be honest with you, they speak English there pretty well. Have you ever seen Blood Diamond? I have Leo DiCaprio's character, Remember, he's like I'm from Rhodesia.
Speaker 1: We say Zimbabwe, now don't. He's like do we?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an English colony at one point in time.
Speaker 2: My dog is part Rhodesian ridgeback. As a matter of fact, is it?
Speaker 3: I thought you had a wiener dog boxer. When the fuck did Rhodesian ridgeback come into the mix?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 2: I noticed that every time he gets like scared or intimidated or like somebody's knocking at the door or whatever, he has that little ridge that, like a little mohawk ridge that comes on his back. So I don't know, he's a mutt.
Speaker 1: That's just what he is.
Speaker 3: He might have some ridgeback, and most dogs do let the hair raise right there. But dude, I've told you, aside from an English master, if my number one dog that I want is a Rhodesian ridgeback, right.
Speaker 2: They're badass, dude.
Speaker 1: They're lion hunting dogs.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what you're gonna get out there?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 3: Fuck with them, you know what I'm saying, Not to mention they're sweet dogs, they train great, they're huge, no how like my big dogs. On top of that, they fuck up lions. What more do I need that in a pit bull? I'm fucking set dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was it? The boxers were the babysitters or was that the no or was it the pit bulls?
Speaker 1: Yeahs? Or nandy dogs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now boxers they were used for a different type of dog fighting, but not like with their teeth, they would be muzzled.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You look back in the day at what people used to gamble on. It's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: Luke, What is up, my sir?
Speaker 10: The ridgebacks the way you can actually tell if they are like part that their hair stands up, but it actually stands up backwards, so like the points go forward instead of back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like a foot to a foot and a half line on the back of their on their spine, that hair the follicles grow in the opposite direction.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well on on his back, it's like it starts at like basically the crown of his head, like the back little nudge or whatever on the back of his head, the little piece of the knowledge dog. Yeah, that all the way down to his tail, you know.
Speaker 10: So thats what is that? It's called when they raise their heckles.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, interesting, uh uh, let's get back to the chat. We got a bunch of chats going on here.
Speaker 3: We do I just realize I'm shit from where I scrolled down to it's at fifty nine New and I was like, shit, I yeah.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at. Michael said that that's probably why all the celebrities are upset. They're trying to stop the Antichrist, because that means their fun is over. Create the problem and be the solution. When he goes over all all these petals around the world, everyone will love him and he will take power of the one World government. Donald equals rule of the world. That's a way of looking at it. But I don't know if I mean, are the would the demons be scared of the devil coming?
Speaker 3: Um? Well, I don't believe that the people that are like in DC or demons the anti vice.
Speaker 2: I'm just as like using it as like a comparison, more like.
Speaker 3: The boss is coming, so you know, you act right, or you you up the ante, or whatever the case. I could see that, But Yam followed up with that and said the anti Christ is supposed to come from the City upon seven Hills. And I ain't a city slicker, but I don't think that New York has uh mounds.
Speaker 1: But I only know it's a it's an island.
Speaker 3: No, But DC has seven hills, and Israel has seven hills, and there's a few other spots that do, in fact have seven hills. So it's like Trump maybe from New York. But if he was to go overseas right now, would he be from New York or from DC?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that Trump is the anti Christ, but I'm saying if he's supposed to come from a place with seven hills. And that's the other thing too, is as suppose metaphorical hills? Is that supposed to be real hills? Is that supposed to be hills? As far as like disciplines and science and economy and music and this and art and like these are the seven hills or the pillars or whatever that he comes from.
Speaker 1: It you see what I'm saying. It gets into the realm of interpretation so fast. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I did want to play this video.
Speaker 1: I'm not a businessman. I'm a business man. Yeah, I like that, all right.
Speaker 2: So we've talked on here about the the prophet Kim Clement, and there is a very interesting video that came out and This was from two thousand and seven, and it says, if you just want to read it, it kind of checks out with what just happened over the last couple of weeks. It's crazy he's talking about like, dude, I only want to give it away. Let's just see what he has to say. The man that I have.
Speaker 20: Raised up pray for the enemy will be everything in the spout to put a witch in the White House. Jezebel has chased away the prophets and even Elijah.
Speaker 1: Now I have said go back.
Speaker 20: For this shall be dismantled so that there will be no more corruption in the White House, says the Spirit. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. No, you didn't tear me. Trump shall become a trumpet, are you li siddy? I will raise up the trump to become a trumpet. There will be a praying president, not a religious one. But I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people. Yes, I will, God says. The one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say he has hot blood. For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood. That he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapid he says, the Lord of hoates. Listen to the wind of the lords. God says, I will put it to a helm for two terms. I president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president. When he starts, I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with a holy spirit and my.
Speaker 2: Power says a lot, Jacob, your thoughts, M Clement.
Speaker 3: Dude, First of all, love the energy. Fucking go for it, dude, he's coming, He's gonna trump. It's gonna be a trumpet the people. Ah, By'm fucking loving it.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 1: The intensity is at a max. Good good thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, but how many things did he hit on? This was an O seven, bro, Yeah, in seven talking about a Jezebel would try and come into the White House and uh, the man that will be elected and chosen, he will have hot blood. Well, I mean tells everybody that you're fired. So maybe that's what he was talking about, talking about building a wall and building a better economy. It's like, what the fuck are we listening to right now?
Speaker 3: So I personally just Jacob, do not call Kim Clement a prophet. I call him a dude, you know, And that's like, that's that's about that cool good things. Now, when he said Trump will be a trumpet now again O seven, when he was when he was saying that, put that one on the back burner for two seconds.
Speaker 1: But okay, hot blooded a political person that's like on the war path.
Speaker 3: Or like wants to make shit happen, A mover and a shaker, hot blooded could be that category. Uh, he's gonna be securing our nation. Sure, yeah, O seven, if you remember correctly what was going on directly after seven.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the.
Speaker 3: Election of eight when Obama went up against McCain and so everybody was it was around election season. You know, everybody's getting worried about the new election coming up. And you got all these pastors saying that God has told them that this party and this candidate in this future, and this happens every time. Fuck, how many of those do we for Trump? How many pastors came out and did that whole thing where they were in the in the oval office with.
Speaker 1: Him and they were having that moment of prayer with him, you know what I mean. So it happens.
Speaker 2: But I guess you can also relate this to his matchup with Hillary back in sixteen as well, because I mean, I don't know was she necessarily a Jezebel. I think that Kamala fits that more.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you said it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jezebel first of all, Hillary does, yes, absolutely, name one that's not.
Speaker 1: I'll just I'll be that asshole. I'll be that dickhead real quick. Okay.
Speaker 3: Can we name a politician that served in the presidency, maybe allegedly.
Speaker 1: Aside from Trump.
Speaker 3: Maybe don't really believe that myself, but can we name one in the last century that wasn't a Jezebel.
Speaker 2: Boy, it said Jezebel and a witch.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's true. That's true. He was putting very feminine terms on it. I'm with you now. Maybe he was talking about Killary at that time. Nick, What do you think.
Speaker 4: I think Kim Clement is on some shit for some stuff. Side note, he did have some prophecy if you will, about XRP oddly enough that a new Yeah, there's so if you want to pull that up at some point, that's pretty interesting. It is going through the roof right now, and it will go through the roof. So if you don't got any of that pop on that probably But I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: Kim Clement's a complete shill.
Speaker 3: I just it's I have a hard time calling anybody a profit of Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: But there are people that say the things that comes true and that do happen. And as I've quoted that verse, I can't off top of my head, but you know the one I'm talking about. You know, there will be profits in the last days, right, And if you think we're in the last days of sort, then somebody's profiting something right somewhere.
Speaker 1: So I agree. I think I'm also more of the belief. And maybe I'm wrong for this, Maybe this is just me being shitty, right. You know that song The Sound of Silent? Oh yeah, wait, Nick, you don't know the song The Sound of Silence, The Sound.
Speaker 2: Of Silence boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a well, I mean, they had the fucking Simon and Garfunkal version back in the day.
Speaker 2: Then I was thinking of the orchestra was the orchestra one the what the fuck is it called?
Speaker 3: That's the one from Disturbed. They did a whole orchestra with it and did the Sound of Silence, the long story short. At the end of that song, it says, the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and in tenement halls.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of of that belief.
Speaker 3: I believe that people that are actually saying real prophetic messages are not on microphones and they have no cameras in their face.
Speaker 1: That's that's my that's my catch twenty two of it.
Speaker 3: I believe there are probably prophets working in the right ways right now. I also believe that we have no fucking clue who they are.
Speaker 4: You know. I also sent you another thing, Jonathan, speaking on prophecies, and are you all familiar with any of the Hopey Native American prophecies.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about this earlier, the Hope what did they call star Kachina?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I sent you two pictures, but there's two parts of it that you've gotta read. There's a Hope prophecy that talks about a man with a red hat, okay, that's going to lead the world into the New Age essentially, So there's there's some context in two of the pictures. It's pretty short, but I think you should read it or everybody considering we're on this prophecy subject Trump and all this stuff, it all ties.
Speaker 2: In a in a very good way as well, all right, well, yeah, it says the Hope Indian prophecy that a great white brother will destroy the wicked. The true Pahanna or Bahanna is the lost white brother of the Hope. Most versions of it, the most versions have it that the Pahana or elder brother left for the East at the time that the Hope he entered the Fourth world and began their migrations. However, the Hope that he will return again, and he will return again, and at his coming the wicked will be destroyed in a new age of peace. The fifth world will be ushered into the world. The Hopey prophecy has passed down through oral traditions, includes a reference to a future period when a figure associated with a red hat or a red cap would appear. This figure, often interpreted in different ways, is thought to play a significant role in a time of change or purification. Some interpretations of the prophecy suggest that this figure might be a spiritual leader or representative of a powerful movement that challenges the established order. Others interpret the quote unquote red hat as symbolic of ideological or political movements that could disrupt or transform the current world system. Says the Hopey prophecy, a figure associated with the with the red hat will appear before the Great White Brother returns in the f world and we are here, all right, so's the that's the first one. But then it gets into a message from Cab, which I would love to speak with this Cab character, but he goes he was speaking on that article and it says the hope you have a prophecy about the return of the Great White Brother in the fifth world that perfectly matches what Pleatans say will happen. Soon reality will split. Moral people have contact and disclosure, and immoral people will be left behind. This is the Biblical rapture.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's something to it, bro Like whenever you get and that's the thing, you know, whenever you start looking at a lot of information kind of really all over the world, how did the Africans have the same knowledge as parts of you know, Western Europe and shit like that, Like they believe in relatively similar kind of things and not necessarily that example, but you know what I'm saying, Like people from different parts of the world also have the same amount of the same kind of information from the other part of the world. It's weird whenever that lines up like that. But like now you got the hope people saying what the Pleaadians are? The Pleadian channelers, listeners interpreters are saying, it's pretty weird, dude. I don't really know what to make of it, but there's something to it. I don't know if you can just easily dismiss it.
Speaker 4: But the red hat's crazy, right, the red hat's crazy.
Speaker 2: Sale Yeah, I mean he's known for the red hat, the Maga hat, but uh looke with your hand up, my good sir.
Speaker 10: So speaking of Biblical revelations, I've been looking a lot into these short season stuff from JT follows JC and wanted to get y'all's input on a lot of the stuff that he's saying far as like Rome, for example, is the city of seven hills, and you look at it says, uh seven hills and ten heads or ten crowns, which they.
Speaker 1: Had had and ten horns raised from their head.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, and uh Rome had ten emperors before it started getting sectioned off.
Speaker 7: And then along the lines you look at.
Speaker 10: The cities that Jesus said, you know, I'll do worse to you than what my father did to Sodom and Gamora. Like, for example, Capernaum, if you look up pictures of that, like that place is pretty pretty bad. Like it literally looks like the stones are melted. Yeah, but like you think about, like everybody talks about a third temple. Technically speaking, wouldn't that mean that those cities have to be brought back up again in order for Jesus to destroy them.
Speaker 3: When you say those cities be brought back up, you're not talking about Stom and Gamore in the destroyed, so that you're talking about the city of set.
Speaker 10: Now I'm talking about In Matthew eleven twenty to twenty five, he speaks of Bethesa, Churisan, Capernaum, Tyron Sedon basically saying that, uh, it'll be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of Judgment than the literally saying like, I'm gonna fuck you up more than my father fucked up Sodom and Gomorah. And the one city that he sent his disciple to to kind of repent, that's the only one that's still standing. The other ones literally look like they were melted. Yeah, Like, I don't know if you want to pick pull up pictures of Copernaum and see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, are you you only there? You want me to?
Speaker 2: How do you spell it?
Speaker 1: Copernaum c A U P P E r p E r n a U M.
Speaker 2: That's the way Capernaum. Just type that in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're talking about the stairs that look like they've been melted.
Speaker 10: Right, it's all basically all of like that city's walls look like they were melted down and the brick is burnt.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yes, indeed.
Speaker 21: Wow.
Speaker 2: So we're saying like, are we you know? And this is an interesting conversation. I don't know if this is where you're trying to go, but some people will say that, you know, the end is already passed and that we're now living.
Speaker 7: There's honestly what I think.
Speaker 10: And I think that this is just like we say all the time, the history repeats itself, Well, what if this is this is the short season which they speculated it's supposed to.
Speaker 7: End in twenty twenty six. What if this is them kind of.
Speaker 10: Trying to make it look like it's about to end, but it's a different part that's about the end.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I'm saying the end hasn't already happened. And I mean we could argue if the rapture already happened or whatever else. The temple has to be rebuilt a third.
Speaker 7: Time, and that is never a mention of a third temple.
Speaker 3: In which portion when it says it's rebuilt and when the nation of Israel is one nation again, right.
Speaker 10: And then it talks about going in and committing the act of blasphemy. There was actually a general of the Roman army whenever he ended up conquering Jerusalem during the Jewish Roman War, he sacrificed the pig inside of the temple that was there before they destroyed it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But my point is Israel wasn't even a nation at that time. They were subjugated under Rome. To say that Israel was a nation at that point would be to say that Egypt was their own nation. It's like they were a part of the Roman Empire.
Speaker 2: We'll see what you're doing now, though, Jacob is you're kind of splitting hairs because even to the Jews, Jesus didn't match up to what inevitably their literature was claiming him to be eventually one day right, But he did.
Speaker 1: He did in every single manner in regard. They just rejected it because that meant that they were wrong.
Speaker 2: No, there was a couple of things that didn't check out, which is why it didn't.
Speaker 7: But what they did made him check off the final pieces.
Speaker 2: What part did he not check the box of there was a couple of things. You're the one that told me this about like.
Speaker 3: Said that his timing was wrong, and it's like, nah, how in what way did the timing of the prophetic message mean that this wasn't the right day and age? They a massive messianic Jewish movement going on in Israel now with more and more Jews learning about the truth of Jesus. And I'm not saying it's like Christian converts. They're still Jewish, they're still doing Hanukkah. This acknowledged Jesus to be the Son of God. That's a massively growing movement right now.
Speaker 10: What's the technicality on them being united? Because if they say that they don't need a savior, then say the technicality of what of them being like united and everybody being back together and then being.
Speaker 7: I guess really just together. I mean, if they are saying they don't need a savior, then.
Speaker 1: Well they're gonna believe that the whole way through.
Speaker 3: Jews don't believe they need a savior, right, but then they're supposed to have wait for their I forget what the word they use for him is not Messiah, but there's like another word, and he's supposed to come once Israel was rebuilt or refounded as its own independent nation, and it was first within the first generation that lives of the rebuilt nation, and then there was supposed to be another temple. What do you mean there's no mention of a third temple?
Speaker 10: Well, the mention of a temple, he literally says this temple, meaning the one that they are actually looking at specifically, I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about the revelations and I'm talking about the temple being rebuilt, and the two profits will come and preach outside of it, and for three days they'll be attacked, nothing will be able to touch them.
Speaker 1: That kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Could we be talking about your own temple within No, well anyway, but that's just a speculation. But I did want to put I asked Google and the AI thing answered. But it's I asked, why do the Jews not believe Jesus is the son of God? And it says the belief that you asked ai that well, I mean, you asked Google anything. It's all a I know.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious what the answer is. Let's see.
Speaker 2: It says the belief that Jesus is God, the son of God, or a person of the Trinity is incompatible with Jewish theology. Jews believe that Jesus did not fulfill Messianic prophecies that established the criteria for the coming of the Messiah, which is what I said.
Speaker 3: But again, I have yet to see any prophecy that he didn't fulfill literally with his life, not the final how he died, those things as well, But I'm talking about the time he was born, where he came from, his lineage, the whole, like, not one bit of that prophecy has been shown to be un I'm gonna search that up, okay, I mean, I mean, look, I'm not some sort of an expert in this. I know a little bit more than the average person. I would like to think anyway, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I sure remember somewhere I want to say it was towards the Book of Revelations when they're talking about the temple being rebuilt a third time, which is why the red Heifer has been a big thing, why they're looking for the correct location of it, and like all of that is going on right now.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm trying to find it, all right. So somebody asked which particular prophecy or prophecies did Jews believe Jesus did not fulfill. The answer that they have here is that the first answer posted pretty much sums up the feeling of every Jewish person who is familiar with Messianic prophecies in scripture. There are many other prophecies slash ideas that Jesus did not fulfill, but they aren't really easy to get into, as many of them involve mistranslations or misinterpretations. For example, there is no virgin birth prophecy in the Hebrew Bible. This prophet see in quotes, only exist because the Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible mistranslated young woman to virgin. So even some quote unquote prophecies that were supposedly fulfilled weren't actual prophecies to begin with.
Speaker 3: Interesting, first, I'm hearing that, I mean, I know that things have been lost in translation, but I thought that they referred to or not as one young woman. I thought that they use the Jewish term for like a maiden or something, which I mean, I know that's an English word, but like their version of that being a young unwed woman meaning a virgin, because the only way that you could be not a virgin per their traditions was if you were wed, So to say a young unwed woman that would mean virgin.
Speaker 2: But okay, well, somebody put here. One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition and recognition of God. So the Third Temple would have to be built. To be built, they would have to gather all Jews back to the land of Israel, usher in a new era of world peace and and all hatred, oppression, suffering, and disease. As it says nation shall not lift upsword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore. They would need to spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. And as it says, God will be king over the world on that day, God will be one, and his name will be one.
Speaker 1: So it's a work in progress.
Speaker 7: So this is a visit from Bible Study tools dot com, so do as you will.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 10: The concept of a third Temple in Jerusalem does not explicitly appear in the canalogical texts of the Bible. The first and second Temples, however, are well documented. The first temple, built by King Solomon, is detailed in one Kings and two Chronicles. The second temple, which was constructed after the return of the Jews from Babylonian exile, is mentioned in the Book of Ezra Animia and was later spanded by Herold the Great. The idea of the third Temple comes primarily from interpretations of Biblical prophecy and Jewish eschatology, rather than direct Biblical statements. Some scholars and religious groups see several prophecies in the Old Testament as suggestions that eventual reconstruction of the temple, such as Ezekiel's temple vision, which I was.
Speaker 3: Going to say Ezekiel forty to forty eight, Daniel nine twenty seven, or second Thessalonians mentioned a third temple, But Ezekiel, that's a prophetic book, and that was all through a dream. So again, prophetic could be who knows the other one of the Thessalonians. I want to say that was a letter to the Thessalonians and Daniel also Book of Interpretation.
Speaker 2: So is that is that all Old Testament?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh interesting, well no, no, no, no, Thessalonians.
Speaker 3: And if I'm not mistaken, I want I know does Daniel and Ezekiel are? Now you got me questions? Shit Thessalonians.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember here. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Ezekiel forty forty eight describes a temple that will be built, but some question when this will happen. Daniel nine to twenty seven states that sacrifices will be brought in at the end times, which means that the temple services will be reinstated, mean that the temple will be built in order for.
Speaker 1: The sacrifice to be brought in.
Speaker 3: Second Thessalonians two, verses three through four, it says some interpret this passage as indicating that a temple must be built in Jerusalem before Christ returns. However, there are differing views on the significance of the Third Temple in Christianity. Some believe that the New Covenant, marked by the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit in believers and that the Church is the temple of God. Others believe that Christ in himself is the new Temple, and that is people are part of the temple. So okay, with that, band said the Bible telling us that our body is the temple of God, and once you have God within you, he dwells within you, making your body a holy place, a holy temple. And I get that to say that we are the body, right we quote unquote the royal we, right, we being the Church, the followers, the whatever, to say that we are supposed to be the living Temple.
Speaker 1: I could see that also. I'm with you, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've pretty much always thought the third one would have to come up sooner or later. So you're of the belief that the third temple concept is a mistranslation, so to speak, and that we are so you don't believe we're living in the end times.
Speaker 1: You believe the end times already happened.
Speaker 7: A lot of it is pointing me in that direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so then help me out here.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're saying that hypothetically, possibly the raptu already took place, Jesus coming back for his people.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's that's more of a concept.
Speaker 3: I'm wich you, But like Jesus returning from the dead would have been him fulfilling the prophecy of coming back for his people, so to speak.
Speaker 1: So like, huh, so, where what age do you think we're living in now?
Speaker 7: From what I've been listening to and reading.
Speaker 10: Uh, there's kind of interpretations of what the short season would be like. If you look at like the Millennial Reign, that's a thousand years, maybe two hundred and fifty years, which, if you like, they speculate now that we're missing about a thousand years, which would be the the Dark Ages.
Speaker 7: I guess you could say.
Speaker 1: We've had a couple of people come on and say the Dark Age has never happened.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, Tony shout out to one of the show earlier, Tony, is he still here? Oh he had to roll out a saw him earlier. But no, Tony came on and told us about that one. And that's that's kind of a hot topic in a couple of regards.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you.
Speaker 2: That would mean that.
Speaker 10: If it is two hundred and fifty years, that would put the ending in at twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: And when you say the ending, do you mean the earth goes like could put or do you mean like the beginning of a new age?
Speaker 1: It is a short season? Is there a long season after?
Speaker 7: Like whatever comes next after the Bible?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Wow, because we don't get told that story.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, in the Book of Revelations, don't they talk about having like a thousand you say, like a millennial rain?
Speaker 1: But isn't there like seven of those?
Speaker 3: Now it's been a long minute since I looked into the Book of Revelation, but I knew there was for sure. I thought two two thousand year reigns, then there was like a three thousand year reign of something, then there was another one or something.
Speaker 1: Am I completely off basire?
Speaker 7: I don't, Yeah, I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 2: So, okay, I think we're gonna have to get JT back on because he's actually he's come on and he's gone over, which I think he called Satan's little season.
Speaker 7: Yeah sure, he also calls it a short season.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So it's been a minute since we had JT on and we freaking dude, JT is a stud I love that guy, Yeah, love me to death.
Speaker 7: The amount of just like niceness in him is insane.
Speaker 2: Oh man, such a beautiful human. Love that guy.
Speaker 10: But then also you look at uh, there's a lot of references of empires being known as beasts. So if you think about the uh, the beast taking over the horror of Babylon, you could easily see that as being the Roman Empire conquering the Jews, which at the time just got out of Babylonian uh exile.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, so that could be another link to it as well.
Speaker 2: It would be interesting that we're living in the you know, in that time that Jesus already came, and to be honest, would you put it past the elites and the rulers and the media and everything to hide that kind of shit and erased that little, uh, that little bit of history. I wouldn't.
Speaker 10: Here's here's one thing you tell you. You look at how quickly Christianity kind of spread out. If what Jesus said didn't come to like past, then why would it be so believed amongst everybody?
Speaker 3: So I recently just watched a little documentary about the spread of Christianity and it was pretty fascinating. And before Catholicism, right, we're talking about the earliest we're talking, walked with Jesus, and or one to two to three generations after that, so like before they actually got it together in some sort of organized religiosity, Followers of the Way, if you will. Sure, And at first the Roman Empire kind of saw them as another mystery cult, you know, just another little sect.
Speaker 7: Of they had so many different guys. They didn't care about them or spin another god.
Speaker 1: Right, not at all.
Speaker 3: And it was weird because it spread primarily through the slave population and with women, which was very uncommon because Christianity as a religion actually preached equality, and it preached how there is no more Jews and gentiles, and there is no more you know this and this it's very much there's only one way now. So a lot of that population kind of took to it. Then it got so big to where Rome was forced to acknowledge it. Then Justinian was like, huh, you know, this has some potential, this could this could this could actually become a thing. Here one thing leads to another, and then it became the Roman Catholic Church. But in those early centuries when it was still when they were being torched, right when they were being when the people in the Church of Ephesus were actually being like tortured and shit. You look at what they were doing, you look at their practices, you look at what their services were. Kind of like, if you will, Yeah, yeah, somewhere along the way we kind of lost the We lost that colonel.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, sometimes shit happens, you know, And that's why I don't trust any history. I just don't. And it's not to say that I think that it's all fake and gay. I just think that, you know, you kind of got to look at it with a slanted eye and maybe have your third eye all the way open. But moving on to the next topic, I did want to throw this one out there. It's very interesting. Red Light Meat and Pizza said, what about the auction for Info Wars tomorrow? Hopefully Soros and negative corporate entities don't buy it. So I didn't know that that was coming so soon. He has to sell it because he owes like one point five billion dollars or some kind of shit, and so it's being that what this is about. Yeah, because of his schmandy schmuck thing.
Speaker 3: We don't have to say that we're podcasts. We can say the Sandy hook hoax, like we could just say it, but like, hold on, I know he got sued for like a billion dollars and they were ensure. How the fuck he was going to just create that? But he's auctioning off info Wars.
Speaker 2: I think he's being forced to. So this is an ap article and this was just posted literally what time is it is today? The twelfth? Damn, this was posted like eighteen minutes ago. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So he's he's gonna still work it, but he's basically selling his company to become an employee.
Speaker 2: He could still work it depending on who buys it, that's the thing. And it says that info War's auction could determine whether Alex Jones is kicked off of its platforms. It says conspiracy theory purveyor info Wars and most of its assets are going to go on the auction block Wednesday, with Alex Jones waiting to see if he will be allowed to stay or if he will get kicked off of its online platforms. The private auction is being held as part of Jones's personal bankruptcy, which resulted from nearly one point five billion dollars in defamation lawsuit judgments. A judge injurder in jurors ordered the Bombastic Internet show and radio hosts to pay families of victims of the twenty twelve Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting for repeatedly telling his audience that the Connecticut massacre of twenty children and six adults was a hoax stage by crisis actors, Jones said or Jones has said that he believes he could remain at the Info War Studio in Austin and could and continue to use its online platforms if supporters win the bidding, but if opponents buy the assets, he said, it could be shut down immediately. He said that he has set up a new studio, new websites, and new social media accounts in case the latter happens. So, I mean, look, if Alex Jones is kicked off of inso info Wars, nobody's listening to fucking info Wars.
Speaker 3: You know, no, dude, he could absolutely do like Tucker Carlson did when he got quote unquote kicked off of Fox and just start his own thing. But like info Wars is the thing he started, so he's just starting over from the bottom.
Speaker 2: I guess well, it says on his show Tuesday, which is today. Jones alleged that the auction was quote unquote rigged, and that he believed the bad guys will buy info wars parent company called Free Speech Systems and its assets. He did not elaborate, but said that he would just drive down the road and broadcast at another studio. Up for sale are everything from Jones's studio desk to info Wars's name, video arc, social media accounts, and product trademarks. Buyers can even purchase an armored truck and video cameras. Any items not sold will be auctioned off next month. It's not clear if the winning bidder or bidders will be announced Wednesday. The trustee in Jones's bankruptcy case has three business days to disclose that information to a federal court in Texas. Jones, who has since acknowledged that the Sandy Hook shooting did happen, is appealing the defamation verdicts.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I don't know what's going up for bid, but like bro, I wish cold conspiracy could buy that right now, and you'd be like Alex, my man, you just keep doing you you're good, but you know, we don't have the deep pockets like that right.
Speaker 2: Now, just give us a segment, Alex, We'll be happy to go to in full wars. Shit, yeah, dude, I thought about that, Like I swear I've had a dream that that would happen, you know, Like I went to sleep had a dream about it that like, for some reason, me and you like weren't doing the cult anymore. That we had like we had our own segment on Info Wars, and I was like that, I don't know how I feel about that, And I'm sure that some people, I mean some people already believe that we're Shields already and if we did that.
Speaker 3: Well, oh man, that would that would be it. That'd be the final nail in the coffin for our quote unquote credibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know. It sounds fun. I mean that would love to hang out with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I would be down to do that work for Info Wars or whatever. But like, I can't see us leaving the colt to do that. We might cut back on the amount of episodes or something, but like, I don't know, this Passion project has become such a part of our everyday existence.
Speaker 1: I can't see us not doing it right now.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, no doubt. It was just a dream, really, yeah, just a little curiosity. Idaho erk Melders, Idaho Elk Murderer said, how about Trump's bullshit concealed carry reciprocity makes my blood boil? America should have constitutional carry from state to state. Well that that's what he was saying, is that Trump was coming out and saying that, like, if you have a concealed carry permit in Florida and you live in Florida, that it does carry over from state to state now, or that it would whenever he becomes president.
Speaker 1: I think, right, we shouldn't have to have concealed carry permits. I had to hoose constitutional carry. I don't have to have a concealed permit. I can take my shit anywhere I want, anytime I want, as is Louisiana, as is Texas.
Speaker 4: But all country should be that way.
Speaker 1: I agree, But I do like, how all right in this huh bro?
Speaker 3: When I was a part of a motorcycle club in Virginia, right when we would take rides through different states, we would have to make sure which states had what laws because at the time I was still in the military and I wasn't trying to catch a charge like that just for a day out, you know what I mean. But it was a pain in the ass because certain states you can't even have him on you. Other states you have to have him in your car. These states you have to have a permit. I agree with you one hundred percent. I think permits are fucking stupid, everybody. I am so pro two way that I think I should be allowed to have a fucking Abrams tank fully armed in my driveway if I have the means, and I think everybody should have RPG seven's in their garage if they so chosen had the deep pockets to make it happen.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it, bro, But you know it's that bullshit.
Speaker 2: It'd be it'd be uh to be alive.
Speaker 1: Said.
Speaker 2: Apparently Elon knew the Trump won before anyone knew, through an app that he made. Dude, I saw that. Yeah, he knew four hours before anybody else.
Speaker 1: He fucking left the party. He's like hevin shug downy T's hands, Like all right, brother Landing, Yeah, are you one?
Speaker 21: Bye?
Speaker 1: And everybody's like wait, what.
Speaker 2: Dude is a fucking super genius, Like you.
Speaker 3: Realize he could be a villain, so quick. If he just decided to be a dickhead, we'd be fucked.
Speaker 2: Oh one hundred percent. He could be doctor Evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the entire world would be screwed if he decided to be evil. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Um J Luke said, Hey, everyone random, but I've been wanting to find a way to get back to the cult. First thing is, I'm very into mechanic work. So if anyone has ever ever has any car questions and you see me on here, hit me up and I will try my best if I can. Second, I don't know what the fuck is going on with the mechanic shops I've been hearing about lately. But be careful out there. It's no longer your typical three hundred dollars charge for an oil change. It's replace your motor for a three hundred dollars fix type shit. Now, whoa wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I know there's mechanic shops that be fucking people over.
Speaker 3: You go in there for a little bit of some oil change and they'll find eighteen things wrong with your car and try to just nickel and dime you to paint a grand That's for sure.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard.
Speaker 3: Somebody trying to go in for an oil change and getting up sold for a whole engine swap.
Speaker 1: That's fucking wild. But I know it happens. I know it happens.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. Yeah, I had to replace a tire yesterday, so I went over to Discount Tire and they were like, well, your other tires also really bad, so we recommend getting two of them. So I went to go get two of them. And I was on the way to take my son to daycare, and I was on and then you know, the fucking tire thing happened, and and so I go over there. They they, you know, basically suggested that I get two new ones. I go over to Denny's in the meantime with them, and which is where it was all Veterans Day was going crazy over at Denny's yesterday.
Speaker 1: And that was a wild morning. You just show up to a Denny's dog like bruh.
Speaker 2: I was like, fucking Denny's popping off on a Monday morning. I've never seen that.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of spots that on Veterans Day unless you're a veterans Steer Clear, Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse, Chili's, like, you know, just of Denny's avoid them like the plague because your service will be like three hours.
Speaker 2: Actually it didn't. It wasn't a super long wait. I think it was like fifteen minutes something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh look at Denny's got it going on.
Speaker 2: Denny's on their shit, I mean, especially out here in the city, dude, I imagine the outer limits. Maybe they don't have as many people working. But anyway, so we went back and I and I get back to discount tire and discount tires like, yeah, it looks like your rim is bent, so we can't replace the tire. So but even dude, one tire one hundred and ninety dollars, I was like, what the fuck like that, Like, tire prices are insane. We're talking about rubber here, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a hood right with it. I got four used tires on that whip right now, and that's fine with me.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm that guy that like will throw thirty five dollars used tire on it for the next six months and like, I know I'll be there in six more months to or another one.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: If it's a car that actually like give a fuck about, I'll probably get.
Speaker 3: Like a new set of shoes, you know what I mean. But this thing here, nah, I'm I'm just keeping it going. It's got like five different check engine lights on it.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 2: We're cool, day Walker said, where's the pitfiker pit vipers? Jacob, you're throwing me off?
Speaker 1: Oh Doug, I got you? Which color we going today? We want lsu I roll with these up. I don't know what these are.
Speaker 3: These are off brand holibands and they're fucking ridiculous and I love them so much, so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, those are fake pit vipers.
Speaker 2: I really thought you had some real gangster ray bands. Those are fake ray bands.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Look, I've only owned one set of ray bands in my life and I loved them.
Speaker 1: Dearly. Three hundred dollars for this pair of sunglasses. First of all, the guy at the kiosk, how does he sleep at night?
Speaker 18: Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't I where in what way does he feel calm enough and confident enough to just go to bed at night? Charging people this? But okay, fine.
Speaker 3: They were these sick, fat gold framed aviators because you know me, I'm white trash.
Speaker 1: Like that, and they were beautiful. You know how long they lasted me before they were.
Speaker 2: Broken, probably a month or six months or something.
Speaker 1: Under seventy two hours. Yes, that's the.
Speaker 2: Shitty thing about buying like expensive sunglasses, Dude, I can't hold onto my cheap ones.
Speaker 1: I can't, dude. I will get the cheapest. And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: These aren't actually uh, I have one pair of pit vipers. Actually, Johnathan, I'm not mistaken, gave me these. I did, but uh, these these are Oakley. But I think they're actually pronounced knockoff.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong folkly, you know, but uh, yeah, I have to get cheap shades because I am just unkind to them just accidentally.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you feel wearing those LSU pit vipers though, because LSU got that ass whipped this past weekend by Alabama.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't mean to sound like a dick to all of my LSU Tiger fans out there, but like we kind of knew that was gonna happen. I don't even I don't even watch football anymore, and I could have told you that was gonna shake out that way. Who's our head coach right now?
Speaker 2: Brian Kelly from he was the head coach at Notre Dame for a long time. They should have just kept Coach Oh, you'd got the same product.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, and everybody loved Coach Oh. All he wanted to do was cocaine and bang college chicks, and like he got doing that so many times and like he kind of won. He kind of didn't.
Speaker 3: But like, he's a Cajun dude who's straight off the Bayou, who is now making a million a year.
Speaker 1: He's living his best life.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: We kind of liked that. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Dude was a savage. I mean he's not dead, but dude, he is as Cajun as the fuck it gets.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's that's what happens when you get a guy off the Bayou and put him into that rich white people money, Like they do that type of shit with it. Everybody wants to get mad at him, Like what'd you think he was gonna do if you give him a million dollars.
Speaker 2: I love that there was actual I love that there was actual pictures with him in a hot tub with these two, like or two or three college age girls.
Speaker 1: Dude, they went to LSU.
Speaker 3: He was like, that's not a joke of like saying cocaine and banging girls like no, no, no, they were all doing.
Speaker 1: Coke a lot.
Speaker 3: And he always had college girls and sorority girls around him at all times. They were of age, all good things. Everybody's adults here. But like, that's that's what happens when white trash meets real money.
Speaker 1: This what what do you expect?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: I was happy. I had fun. I thought that was a great head coach.
Speaker 2: Say what you want about coach. Oh, he's the one that brought Joe Burrow to town. Like bro, the reason Joe Burrow was at LSU was because of Ederroseran.
Speaker 1: Whole coach. O.
Speaker 3: He's out there somewhere just living his best life, you know, just retiring on top.
Speaker 1: He sucked as a coach, by the way, but like in his mind, he retired on top. You know, it's all good.
Speaker 2: He won a national championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but with with whose players? No, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's true because he came after Less miles and he was Yeah, I was. LSU has had a rocky football agenda for the past few decades.
Speaker 2: Oh, Spirit Animal put out the supposed Diddy list that he grabbed earlier. Sorry about the quality. Let's see. Oh my god, there's a shitload of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah did. He's been in the industry since the late eighties, so I mean, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I'll just go down some of the names that are alleged here. It's say so, uh it goes Serena Williams, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, will Smith, Jada Pinkett, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Tyler the Creator, Megan the Stallion. Oh interesting that Kamologist had her.
Speaker 3: I could see Tyler the Creator, honestly, I could see him definitely being a part of it, just right off the rip.
Speaker 2: How did Eminem get away with saying I see why they call you a faggot bitch? He said that on this song about Tyler the Creator.
Speaker 3: Eminem has kind of made a career of saying the off the wall shit, but like that's what he It's like Tony Hinscliff, he says it, but like he does that, you know.
Speaker 2: He'd be that way. More names on the list would be Cardi b Chris Jenner, Lupida Niango, Oh, actress, Sean Penn, ty Reese, Damn tyre You hate to see that name on there. Zendeia, which another one that I hate to see on there, Big Sean Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan.
Speaker 2: No, I was just watching Creed three earlier. I could see that Future, which I'm okay with. I'm okay with Future being on there because Russell Wilson, that's my quarterback, that's my quarterback for the Steelers. He is raising future son, who's also I believe his name is Little Future. Who else Adele Steve Harvey Adele Adele is on that list? Yeah, dude, whoa?
Speaker 1: She has actual talent.
Speaker 3: I mean, one breakup and she's able to make five albums of the best breakup songs known to mankind.
Speaker 2: But like bro, she lost like one and fifty pounds too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and I'm happy for her, But I also liked her better fat. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought that she like, you know, she her voice has always been incredible, but it just I don't know. It's kind of like Jonah Hill. I like him better fat too.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, there's a type of gentleman out there like us that we like a little bacon on our women, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean no, it's like Chris Farley.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine if Chris Farley like lost a bunch of weight and tried doing comedy.
Speaker 1: It's just you're not that's not you, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean his whole skit was making fun of how fat he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fair, But more names would be Jay Z, Beyonce, j Lo, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Naomi kandell Or Campbell, rather uh, Mary J. Blige, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Ersher Baby. Yeah yeah, Nick Jonas, Charlie Starren, Justin Timberlake, Gigi Hadid, Belahadide, Zoe Kravitz, Dip Low, Offset Sweedy, Kendrick Lamar, Oh, Lizzo.
Speaker 1: I could see liz O for a show A hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Chris Rock, that's interesting, whoa.
Speaker 4: Nas?
Speaker 6: Who's a rapper?
Speaker 2: Eva Longoria forrel Williams, Lewis Hamilton, Joe Jonas, Sophia Vigara, Shakira, Demi Lovado, John Legend, Chrissy Tigan, which we know about those already. My god, there's a lot of screen sharts here.
Speaker 3: He got two of the three Jonas brothers, dude, which I I'm not gonna lie. I could have seen that coming, but like, damn.
Speaker 1: Could be more.
Speaker 2: We're not done with this list yet. But then there's Teyana Taylor, Floyd Mayweather, doctor Dre l O Cool, Jay Swiss, Beats La La, Anthony Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, No, oh shit, shit, you don't want.
Speaker 1: To believe things like that, Ryan Reynolds with that baby old dog.
Speaker 2: Oh how about Marky Mark on this list too. Marky marked the whole funky bunch and.
Speaker 3: Might have been back in the day when he was trying to get his way in the musical industry and stuff. And then you saw the whole Boogey Knight's thing.
Speaker 1: He was shit.
Speaker 2: Kara Delvine, So you say that she's an actress, Iggy Azalea, I could see that that's a one hit wonder, but it was a good hit. Meek Mill, Normani, Miguel Hayley, Bieber, Jaden Smith, Prince Harry, Princess Beatrice of York, Princess Princess Eugenie of York, Princess Charlotte, Kazi, Roggy of Monaco, Monica, Monico, who else, My god, there's so many oh shit gets into the politicians, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Andrew Cuomo, Corey Booker, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: I'm not shocked by the political names being dropped. I'll say that much.
Speaker 2: Stacy Abrams, Kamala Harris, uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guarantee Kamala has been to a freak out party in her day.
Speaker 2: Well, it's circled here, it says. While there's no record of Vice President Harris attending Diddy's personal parties, they have cross passed and various events tied to voter mobilization in political activism. During her campaign for the vice presidency, Diddy publicly supported the need for voter engagement, which aligned with Harris's platform.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying there's evidence of it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it wouldn't shock me that the whoror has gone to a Diddy party or two.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Charlie Charlie Wrangel, Maxine Waters, rom Emanuel Waters did her old ass. Yeah, dude, gross, Yeah, that's said baby Potter, Baby Potter coming out of that old clam bro Mothball's dog. Oh god. Yeah. So there was rom Emmanuel Michael Bloomberg, Eric Adams.
Speaker 1: Ah Bloomberg. Now that's an interesting name.
Speaker 2: Oh, here you go, John Kerry, yeh could see that. Eval Patrick, I don't know who that is. Is there more? Okay, that was the last one.
Speaker 1: Scrolling down, Sam, you snapshot of all of these good God, dude, ullocianto.
Speaker 13: I don't know how to put it all in a folded but again I apologize for the quality and foligoisms.
Speaker 6: This is all hypothetical. They don't need you to get.
Speaker 3: So of course this is this is all potentially satire, potentially satire, and we have been joking the entire time. Keep in mind, in this same episode we talked about Demi Moore having a playboy spread with a whole afro going on. So like, look, we're all over the place this episode.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I mean, they can try and feel free to come after our empire that we built of the studio that is in my bedroom in my apartment and the studio that Jacob built in his garage.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, if they come for the studio, they're gonna they got some lead that will become in their way.
Speaker 1: We stay with it, you know what I mean, They're just gonna don't tap you, my guy. They're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: They're gonna fucking have to dog suicide. Two shots to the back, of the dome piece, dude.
Speaker 3: For the record, to any of the good Cole members out there, by the way, if me or Jonathan commits suicide, no, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Now that we got that out of the way, you know, No, that's never gonna happen, right.
Speaker 1: Uh uh Oh, we got more of the list.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's the rest of the list, allegedly, we don't know now there There has been like a couple of lists like that that have been floating around, but none of them have been necessarily confirmed. It's a lot like the Epstein list. Like all those Epstein lists that have come out, none of them are confirmed. And this is why you know that Elon and Trump have been saying that whenever he gets elected, that he's going to declassify both of those lists, which I'm gonna be honest with you. Whenever they whenever they had you know, a CNN and Kamala and Joe Biden talking about how they were scared that Trump was gonna come back at them with some kind of retribution. I believe that this would be the most incriminating retribution possible because if any of these names are confirmed on their list and they actually go to jail. That's pretty retribution if I've ever heard of anything like it.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing, too, bro.
Speaker 3: All right, let's say, for whatever reason, Joe Biden wakes up tomorrow morning and says, you know what, fuck the dumb shit before I get out of office, because everybody doesn't like me anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and do something that's an all around inherent good. And I'm gonna release the Epstein flight logs, and I'm gonna release the ditty files, and I'm just gonna make a whole press announcement about it first thing in the morning. All Right, hypothetical scenario here, what happens next realistically?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: These people do they get arrested.
Speaker 3: They have different police departments all around the country, get mobilized to go and knock on their door, and they get warrants. They they go to judges and get warrants of their arrest. To do all these things based off like, what happens next realistically, you know what I mean. I don't think it's gonna be some mass arrests.
Speaker 1: Like people are hoping.
Speaker 3: I think that it will be two weeks of us trying to see what the government will do next. And then in that two weeks, all these people will just go to a different country.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time believing that a fraction of these people are actually gonna see their day in court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe they don't see their day in court, which I mean, to be honest, if you go off of Trump's explanation as to why Hillary never went to jail, his reason was that he didn't want to come off like that. He didn't want to just jail his political opponent a lot like the Democratic Party tried to jail him, and so he didn't want to kind of go off like that. So I'm not saying that all these people would go to jail, the people you know on the Epstein list or the Diddy List or anything like that, But at the at the bare minimum, I bet you it'd be extremely difficult for any of these people to be taken seriously anymore. They're probably not going to get any more jobs because nobody's gonna watch their product, especially if they know that they were basically you know, I mean, God forbid, fucking kids or something like that. I think that if there's some information like that, I think they go to jail. But if they're just like having sex parties and everybody's getting fucked in the ass Ashton Kutcher, and you know Ryan Reynolds just wanted to take a big black dick in the ass from p DDY, then I mean, who cares. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't personally, that's another crazyname to throw out Ashton Kutcher, who is spear hitting this operation to help child trafficking and all this stuff, even though he dated me La Kunez when.
Speaker 1: She was fourteen and he was eighteen, and like, that's but whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, Hey, hey, I'm glad that he's doing the work he's doing these days. You know, it's kind of crazy looking at all things from the hind sight.
Speaker 2: Well, Milacunas actually lied about her age. Did you hear about that? On how she got her role on Family Guy? Like she lied and said that she was like seventeen or eighteen whenever she got that job, whenever she was only thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has a deeper voice, so it actually played out for because Meg had a different voice for the first few seasons.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, was it was it Family Guy that I'm thinking of?
Speaker 1: That was her first thing?
Speaker 2: Seven, she's that seventy show. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: She lied about her age for that seventies show because that's the thing. She kind of could play it off. But yeah, yeah, it was still still a thing that happened.
Speaker 2: She didn't look young. Thinking back to it now.
Speaker 3: Though, bro, they all yep yep, and it's it's really disturbing looking at it all. But all right, so maybe the whole Ryan Reynolds thing and the whole P Diddy I don't I don't know. If it's adults going to some sort of crazy orgy party, no, there's there's nothing inherently illegal about that.
Speaker 1: It's whatever.
Speaker 3: Now, if they're doing getting people drunk and drugged up and raping them or forcing them to rape someone to get black on them, then like.
Speaker 1: That's also not cool, you know what I mean, that's not very cash money.
Speaker 2: I mean, what about all of the pegging jokes from Deadpool. It kind of starts to make a little bit more sense now, though, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but pegging has also become more in the cultural zeitgeist now than it has been, like.
Speaker 1: Pretty much ever. People know what that is now. Twenty years ago people wouldn't have known what that joke was if you randomly said it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm shocked at the amount of people that are into that. I'm not judging one way or another, do you I mean, but this is where the male g spot is, Doug, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: I've never explored that myself, but like, just being real, I have a buddy while we were in who had to give a semen sample for whatever reason, and he was having some issues performing on this particular day. Yo, doc straight up showed a finger in the ass and hit the button and pa yao, son fucking he got there, and I'll like, yo, what's it feel like. He's like, think of shooting a shotgun with a rubber barrel. That's what that felt like. I'm like, oh god, He's like, yeah, it was painful.
Speaker 1: It was painful. But the doctor pretty much forced milk them.
Speaker 20: Dog.
Speaker 2: Is that a real story, my boy? A doctor's gonna finger your asshole to give you a heart on.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't give you a heart on. It forces you to come.
Speaker 2: That's even weirder.
Speaker 3: Look, this was the military. Like feelings are out of it. Bedside manner is out of it. They don't give a fuck about you? Oh semen sample? Oh yeah, while I was in the Marines. Yeah, and so I was like, if they need a semen sample, and you're like, oh, I can't get there, all right, Cool, I can get you there.
Speaker 1: Hold the cup.
Speaker 2: Oh it was in Dude, Why the fuck would the military need your semen sample?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not his primary care.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is that they needed his sample, and my boy he did, in fact nut on a soft dick, forced, forced, and so and this was something he's not like that guy was exploring to that at this time, you know what I mean. Although this doctor was gay as aides and that's confirmed fact. As soon as don't ask, don't tell, got repealed. He married another dude, so like that wasn't a joke. Which again, look, I'm not judging on the gayness. I don't care, do you if you're a grown adult and it's all consensual, fucking blessings, right, But knowing now that this doctor forced made my boy nut like that, you know what I mean, Like it's that's that should be rape, that should be rape. But somehow that was like medical practice circa twenty eleven, as Wild Times, wild times.
Speaker 2: You know, there's and I guess all we have to do is just take your homie at his word. But that being said, I feel like people put out little feelers stories to their friends to see how they're gonna react in case that person wants to make a move on you. You ever feel that way, dude?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean we were in the Marines, Dude, We're in the Marine Corps Infantry at that where we were the gayest group of straight men you'll ever meet. Right, And as far as like homies saying off the wall shit, just get a rise out of each other, just like one up the grossness.
Speaker 1: Oh that was that was normal. That was very normal.
Speaker 3: No, my boy came back from medical really fucked up that day. Like he was walking funny. He didn't want to joke about nothing. It was like nine thirty in the morning. All he wanted to do is drink, which again not necessarily like a crazy thing for.
Speaker 1: Us to do.
Speaker 3: But like I'm just saying, like it wasn't like something was off about him, right, I'm not gonna drop names. I'm not because I still keep in contact with him and he's a solid guy. But he he was fucked up. From that, and then we researched it because of that and learned about the male G spot and it's not one hundred percent like not every man has that button, Like ninety nine point nine percent of us do.
Speaker 1: That is a confirmed thing. So like that's why pegging is becoming a thing more dudeses like, wait, is real? Is that real?
Speaker 3: And of course they're not going to talk about that in public, but like with them and their partners, they're like, Okay, is that like real? Though, Like let's try up about next thing. You know, it's like a double hard nut apparently, like I don't know, I don't know. Twenty twenty four is a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I feel like pegging is the It's like a gateway to being gay. That's what I feel about it. Bro, Like there's you can't convince me. Like if if I found out like one of my homies, you know, he wanted to be pegged in the ass.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, are you a hundred straight gay?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you one hundred percent straight? Because it sounds sounds like maybe not, But what.
Speaker 1: What if that just means he's into trainees like tranny porn is is on the rise right now?
Speaker 2: Are there not told? Are there not only two genders? Are we making the exception for that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I look, this isn't Jacob. I'm just saying, as far as the king community is concerned, chicks with dix is like.
Speaker 1: A whole thing. So maybe that's the gateway.
Speaker 3: It's not to fully being gay, it's just to being with a tranny, which is I guess just another another step on the road to being gay in it because after that point you just realize it's it's the same function.
Speaker 1: Damn, Jonathan, you're fucking my head up right now.
Speaker 2: Samuel, your thoughts on this, you Marine?
Speaker 12: I'm sure you have, Okay, So talking about the transsexual point being a top thing has no one registered of Fucking thy lady boys has been a thing since at least World War.
Speaker 3: Two, inherently a thing that the Marines love, see exhibit fucking b Dog.
Speaker 22: I may know a guy who has had a run in with them, and I'm not gonna say who, but he was a sergeant and he got caught getting pegged and taking one in the mouth by to lance corporals.
Speaker 1: Oh by his lance coolies. Oh shit, I thought you mean from the lady boys. I'm about to say, yeah, that's a thing. He got caught that one time too. But this is that's a thing. Man, those hookers in Bangkok and in Thailand or in Singapore.
Speaker 3: If you go to the seven floors a horse that be the mall, Yeah, you'll get wrapped up real quick if you ain't care for what.
Speaker 2: Dude, all it takes is a spark to start a fire, baby, you know what I mean? Like, you take something in the ass, what's the difference whether it's you know, whether it's rubber or a flesh pipe. You know, at that point, it's like I'm just saying, dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Thay Lady boys are fucking with flesh pipes. It's more like a flesh mmmm pen.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm not judging, and it's just my own personal opinion, which it is worth two cents. I'm not judging. Look honestly, like, if I found out that you were somebody who was into pegging, not just you, Jacob, but anybody here that is listening, I'm not gonna judge you in a negative way, but I'm kind of looking at you like, huh, Never I never pegged you to be one of one of those people.
Speaker 3: But no, here's the thing though, right for a dude to openly admit that to you would mean that he's feeling it out. Like, let's be honest, that's a thing that if that's something you're into, like that is behind closed doors, that is that is something secretive. That's like you being into like kitten play or some shit, and like no one knows this about you, but like you as a dude, not you whatever, like wear little kitten ears and like play with a little bell and like whatever. Somehow that becomes a sexual thing between you and your part. Like that's not something you admit out woud. That's not something that comes up in conversation. So for a dude to just be willingly admitting the information that he likes to get pegged, No, I'm with you, you would look at him weird because, like, my boy, no one's talking about that, like what do we do?
Speaker 13: What? What?
Speaker 2: He's all? You ever thought about sucking a dick?
Speaker 1: Like what are you talking about? Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: Why are we doing I was just sitting here eating some doritos, bro, Like what are we even doing here?
Speaker 1: But yeah, That's That's what I'm saying. You have to keep your feelers out for that shit. Whenever that gets.
Speaker 3: Thrown out, it's like, hmm, I'm picking up what you're putting down and I am walking away.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious. Nor the explorer said, what the fuck? I'm gone two minutes? And how how did the topic come c um to this?
Speaker 3: Yes, And to be honest with you, I don't even know. Somehow pegging came into the mixture.
Speaker 1: Oh Renolds see Diddy? Yeah, Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Look, Look, look if Ryan Reynolds with Blake Lively is going to a P. Diddy party and having some sort of crazy orgy where rules don't matter, then like, look, they're grown ups.
Speaker 1: They're doing grown up shit. As long as there's no kids present and as long as somebody's being raped, I don't care, right, But I just have this crazy suspicion that the flight log list and the P Diddy lists are really, really, really similar.
Speaker 3: And I just okay, I don't know why the balloons started popping, but that was dope, and I just something I don't know. I don't know if even if they.
Speaker 1: Do release those lists. I just have a hard time seeing people would like do anything about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, okay, nor the explorer with your hand up, go ahead, dear.
Speaker 6: Hey y'all, can you hear me?
Speaker 16: Okay, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Let me just say.
Speaker 6: It's awesome.
Speaker 16: How this is my first live stream and the very first topic that I come into doing.
Speaker 2: Great job, guys, welcome to the club. Hell yeah, we're happy to have you. I'm sorry with our foul language, but I mean, hey, you kind of chimed in, so I guess you don't really give a fuck either.
Speaker 4: Then, I mean, it's all good. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Look at this little Trump doll with Trump having a little dick from from ralf.
Speaker 1: Oh Man.
Speaker 3: I thought Trump would have like a whole third leg going on, bro, maybe in the troll doll form if nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yo. Actually I'm kind of pissed they didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Make the leg like the dick as wide as the leg and make like a like a tripod, just for the sake of the fuck it.
Speaker 2: It's a Trump troll doll, you know, like mini me, Yes, exactly like that. He just leans forward a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, all right, we're getting back to the chat here.
Speaker 2: No, it's pretty much it. On the chat, Nora said that even if all of the folks on Epstein and Diddy's list are prosecuted, it would probably cost a literal trillion dollars in total. Yeah, could, but I mean, if you have incriminating evidence. I mean, and allegedly there was video evidence here, and and even Ditty was the one that I believe that he said or at least he told somebody that he was close to that. If he goes down, he's bringing everybody with him. So that's interesting. And then you look over at Giselain Maxwell. It's like nobody's really heard from her here lately, and we know the lofty cell that she's living in. You know, it's like, it's not even a fucking punishment, dude.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, hold on, as it's talking about the amount of money that that would take. Have y'all heard what Russia is trying to sue Google for. No, Russia is suing Google for ten decilly, what kind of number is that? That's like thirty five zeros?
Speaker 2: So what's after trillion? Quadrillion?
Speaker 3: What's at tillion then quintillion, then hexcillion, then septilian octilian, nine million, decillion. This is decillion, Okay they're talking about this is like legitimately thirty five zeros. The reason why Russia putin everybody old Russia is the good guys. They're suing Google free stupid.
Speaker 1: Amount like it's whatever. That's a whole other topic. All right, So why is Russia's sewing Google Google?
Speaker 3: Russia's media regulator in censor Roska ma Rosca Madzor, has repeatedly ordered Google to unblock particular YouTube accounts. Uh, they have fined Google for failing to remove this content and uh, basically they.
Speaker 1: It's a crude interest.
Speaker 3: Every time that the Russian government has ordered Google to either take down a video or unblock an account or whatever, the Russian government find Google, which like Google doesn't care because okay, and so now they've just slapped them with that type of lawsuit and it's like.
Speaker 1: Bro, do you think Google's gonna like meet you in court for that? What do you think is about to happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's never gonna happen. It would turn Russia back into the world superpower with that kind of money. And so yeah, Ralph said that a decillion is a number that is equal to ten to the thirty third power or one followed by thirty three zeros. So yeah, it makes sense. Decillion you would have one as a million, two is a billion. Ten would be the tenth variety of that.
Speaker 1: That's more than a trillion trillions.
Speaker 2: Good God, like I it's in.
Speaker 1: It is an unfathomable number for us. But it's not. It's not something that Russia's being serious about it. They are.
Speaker 3: They are seriously trying to make this a thing, and Google's like cool. So anyway, moving on, and so yeah, that's that's what's happening here. But yeah, just as we're getting ready to kind of wrap this one up and we're talking about these crazy amounts of dollars getting thrown out in all these different directions, just thought I'd throw that one out.
Speaker 1: Russia's trying to get some of that Internet money.
Speaker 3: Like South Park did that episode with the Canadian government shutting down until they made Internet money.
Speaker 1: Russia's apparently trying to do that.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: Interesting bold move there, Cotton. We'll see if it. Yeah, and by the way, I think that now is probably the perfect Well, tomorrow might be the perfect time to try and get Alex Jones on as a guest to be able to promote his new website. I think that that would be the move.
Speaker 1: Do you think now's the time? I'm down, Let's hit him up.
Speaker 2: How sick would it be to have fucking Alex showones?
Speaker 3: Dude, there's so many people that I would love to have his guests on the show, and I think eventually we will, you know, as we grow and get more.
Speaker 1: Notorious.
Speaker 3: I want to say more notoriety because that makes it sound positive. Let's just say get more notorious, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Samuel. And oh, go ahead, sorry, Samuel, go ahead with your with your autro.
Speaker 22: Not bad, but good night, Jesse, pulling wherever you are, and blessed be the chaos must up from the Creek boys.
Speaker 1: Blessed be, blessed be.
Speaker 2: It's been like a month since we've gotten that send off.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you remembered this time.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I saw, I saw that he raised his hand and you mentioned that we were coming up on the time, and it was like, I guess we just gotta, you know, keep a reminder of that.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 6: I've been kind of seek for the past month and I fell asleep the last two lives.
Speaker 4: Not bad.
Speaker 6: I'm I've been up eighteen hours now, he.
Speaker 2: Looks, He looks at his wrist that has a rubber band.
Speaker 1: On it, and also, let's i've been up eighteen hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's not forget. You smoked a fucking ounce of weed the last live, so obviously it's gonna put you to sleep.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, you smoked a whole ounce by your damn self last live, didn't you.
Speaker 1: No cousin to hear you?
Speaker 6: So I smoke about, say, five percent of the ounce by myself.
Speaker 1: Fox, five percent of the ounce? My bad. Sam. We love you, We love you. Apparently your eyes are open right now, but like I, I, you know, not for the long. Look.
Speaker 2: This is what the Spirit Animal embraces. This is what he is known for on the live shows. This is why he's called the Spirit Animal. And so we're happy to have you as our as our cult mascot, sir, indeed you.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to have y'all in the cult as my family.
Speaker 2: Hey, we love you, brother, We love all of the good cult members who are here, and uh, the newcomers and the ones that have been with us for a minute. We appreciate all of you guys here supporting us, and uh, It's always a great time and we look forward to next week to be able to shoot the ship with you and see what other kind of craziness we can get into. But Jacob, how about some knife hands if.
Speaker 3: You haven't already, Dear Colt Memories, as you're listening to this on Wednesday, this happened last night. Okay, you could have been here, you could have been a part of it, And maybe you can't because times are hard, and we understand that one hundred percent. But you would like to support the show in this mission of opening up third Eyes all over the world from Senas Shining Sea, or all over that flat plane, whatever version of that you get down with, or double Toroid. Not here to judge, but you would like to support the cult to conspiracy in some way, shape or form, then please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares and like subscribe as the comments, leave a postleas reviews, shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you final ldies and gentlemen, We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done.
Speaker 1: So why you're ready, Go check out Meta Mysteries. Give Jonthan all the level on that channel. Go check out Cajun Knight my YouTube channel and give me the love there.
Speaker 3: Again, we thank you for everybodyho's already gone and done.
Speaker 2: So you know, if you ever need a wake me up, Jacob, you should just say that because I feel like that even gets me going.
Speaker 1: Is it crazy that I wake up with that type of energy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that crack had energy. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, look, with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and there's one very important to shouding, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as human as possible.
Speaker 14: Open up that third.
Speaker 4: Bed.
Speaker 3: Bere Hey, cult members, Jacob here, just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 1: They offered a.
Speaker 3: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT