Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel?
Speaker 3: The poll? The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the.
Speaker 3: Truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories. They stay there, designed put down here.
Speaker 3: On this solid graph, the answer screen. They're all around.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world.
Speaker 5: It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes, as we record on this Wednesday, April twenty third, twenty twenty five. I hope this podcast finds you well, in good health and good spirit, and things are just going okay. It's beautiful time of the year, springtime is here. We're very busy as well, we all should be. But everything is good, and I hope everything is good with you. We have a great guest standing by. We're going to kick off in just a moment. Two quick reminders. Please do stop by the new website truthnet dot com. And if you put in the old address, that's fine, it'll kick you right to the new and there's lots to do there, a new forum, new chat room, lots of knowledge, lots of information. Please do stop by and say hello, and if you'd like to join the podcast like Michael is today, please send us an email. It is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. We are booking for late May and June, so please drop us an email and let's connect and share.
Speaker 4: Your story with the world.
Speaker 5: And we're going to jump right into it with today's guest, and his name is Michael. Michael, thank you so much for joining us this morning. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Hey, Georgia, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 5: It's great to have you. And if you would just take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I originally grew up up the western part of New York State, kind of between Buffalo and Rochester, small town, farming community, race Catholic. Had a very close family, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles all. Around eighteen years old, I went into the Air Force, did purchasing for our contracting in the Air Force. I got out, did about almost three years and got married right away. Divorce, I don't know, thirteen years later, just things didn't work out and then I actually went back into the military. I aged out of the Air Force, so I went to the Navy Reserve and then did a little bit of Navor Reserve. And then shortly after that, my brother was about ready to retire from the Air Force down North Carolina, so I moved down there and joined the Air Force Reserve. So I did that for a few years as well. I did retire though, I got out sometime in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, but it's all good. And since then, right after I got out of the Air Force again, I met my current wife. I was from England and we reside in the western part of North Carolina where we own our own business. We started during COVID because we both got sick of what was going on in COVID, and so we make a little gift boxes, very unique ones, and we go to trade shows and we do some whole wholesale accounts and stuff like that, and we love it. We we were trying to do a little home setting as well, so then and in the in between all that time, from the early nineties, I've been digging up the truth, or at least trying to find it.
Speaker 5: Oh, since the nineties, did you ever come across Bill Cooper on the radio waves in your early days of the truth.
Speaker 6: No, I never heard of Bill Cooper, and probably because I didn't really listen to the am radio. I'm guessing too much. I think that's probably what it was. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if he was on late night or something, I would have never heard him because I went to bed early.
Speaker 4: Good stuff.
Speaker 5: But your military services is familiar to mine. End my dad and me, as far as I knew it would be, we did. I did logistics in my later career, so I did a lot of purchasing and things of that nature. I saw the big contracts, which was one of the things that started to wake me up. And then my dad was in several branches. He went from the Marines to the Marine Reserves to the Army National Guard.
Speaker 4: He jumped around as well, yeah, yeah, yeah, did you do anything? I'm sorry, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, if I had stayed in the Air Force Reserve, I was trying to like work backwards. But I may have just squeaked out before they started bandiating COVID shots. But I would have been right in that time frame with time and service and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I'm very glad I wasn't in for that because you know, can you imagine having eighteen nineteen years in your year a year or two away and being forced with that decision, And.
Speaker 6: That's where I would have been, probably, you know, right there, and I can't imagine it, And I, you know, my mindset would have been different, probably too, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Yep, mine as well. For sure, You're a little different. Yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 6: But I I like the path I chose. So I'm glad I went into the military, but I'm not going to go back in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and probably would.
Speaker 6: Not advise anybody going back in either.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It is hard to encourage someone to do that in this day and age, just because with war looming, with the vaccines and knowing what really who who is running things, and why we go.
Speaker 4: Off to war, it is certainly a big part of it. Did you did you deploy it all during your time in service?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I I was actually just stationed out at Los Angeles Air Force Station. If you do you know where that is? Yeah, yep, it's just like it takes two up, takes up two blocks of a street outside of La x Or.
Speaker 4: Yep, very so.
Speaker 6: And I actually joined the Air Force to see aircraft. I want to be around aircraft, but my color vision won't allow that for lack of But so I never really got to see any aircraft other than the Northrop plant that was next to me building tail assemblies for the F eighteen.
Speaker 4: North Or Grumming was right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was right next to me, like literally one hundred feet away.
Speaker 5: I bet you A lot of people went from the Air Force to working for those folks.
Speaker 6: Oh, they did. Like a guy I worked with, he was a E four. He got out and went right back into contracting for him.
Speaker 4: He made three times the money he probably was in the Air Force, right.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, and that's what they all did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's talk a little bit about COVID, if you would, because most people who I interview talk about that that time period was very It had quite an impact on their lives. Talk to me about, you know, how when it started and when you started to notice things weren't adding up, and how it motivated you to get into your own business.
Speaker 6: Okay, so the I just taking a taking a job as a design an engineer at a local furniture company, and you know, everything's going good there and you know, we start hearing these rumors about COVID. You know, I'm thinking, okay, another flu, another swine flu, another this or that, you know, and I just I didn't really pay much mind. And you know, I do it. About a month or two, you know, the the steam is building behind this whole narrative. And my I remember by manager coming to me says, you know, it looks like we might have to be taking some time off a couple of weeks. They're talking about having the company, all the companies around the nation closed down to to flatten the curve, as they were coining it. Okay, and I said, all right, that'd be cool. You know, a couple of weeks off, we'll go back, you know, and everything is normal. So of course, you know, anybody who's lived through that knows that's not what happened. They you know, they closed everything down and then in many businesses, everything was being closed down for good. And this was right at the end of the Trump administration, I I believe, right, correct, So you know, and I lay, I coined us. You know, Trump started this thing, you know, and he, you know, he appeared to be kind of lukewarm about keeping keeping businesses open. You know, he didn't really I just didn't really get the sense that he really cared much, okay, because it just kept going on and on and on, and I got to the point my work situation where I was on two weeks no on, a week off, a week on, a week off, a week okay, and then which was getting kind of tiresome because I was, you know, I wanted to work, of course. And and then my wife, she was working for she had a county job, and you know, she was going through some you know, a lot of stuff and you know at at the county level that they were doing, you know, tightening down restrictions and getting your temperatures and all this stuff and all kinds of wacky protocols that they were going through. So then Biden administration rolls in and then it seems like at that point, you know, is Draccnian authoritarian posse that he had behind him was shutting everything down completely. And it was kind of at that point I just said, you know, I am not I am met. You know, they're talking about these forced vaccinations, and I said, no way, I'm not gonna I am not gonna go through all that because at that point, up to that point, I was starting to hear rumors about you know, they were going to release this thing without any without any data behind it, and any vaccine prior to that is at least ten years study on them. And I've been watching vaccines for a good ten to fifteen years prior to that. There's a website I've been always following, and it was mostly related to autism that's going on. But anyway, and those two were just kind of tying together for me and I and through the media, you know, they're just pushing it, pushing it, pushing it, and they're you know, making these threats to people. If you don't do it, you're gonna get fired. If you don't do it, you can't come to our bar, you can't come meet with us, you can't come dying with your family because you're gonna you're gonna kill your grandma and grandpa and all this stuff and trying to put this guilt pill on you if you didn't get it, and I wasn't buying into it. You know, it's just don't push. You can't push me into a corner because I'll be I'll turn into a line real quick. Just so anyway, that's uh So during that period, I had deciding I'm going to do something different. And about eighteen years prior, now, let's say fifteen years prior to that, I had started this business I have now making boxes, and I did it for about three years right at the end of my first marriage and the marriage that wasn't working out, and I just kind of gave up on the business end of it. But I kept all of the knowledge, you know, and all my files, so COVID rolls around. I basically went back to that business, and I kind of modified a few things, and I just you know, I had a discussion with my wife. I said, I think we ought to try this. You know, I'm not going to put up with this stuff that's going on. You know, we both have a little bit of an itch just to kind of do our own thing. So we just I jumped in. I quit my job, really you know, very well paying job, got the business. I got all the files created, uh tool pass made because I have to you know, actually make these things on a C and C and sandm put some finish on them and all this, and then when I got most of the prototyping done, my wife quit her job.
Speaker 4: Wow, without a without.
Speaker 6: A single person person asking me for an order, I literally sink or swim. George, I said, we're going to make this thing work.
Speaker 4: That takes a lot of courage.
Speaker 6: It does, and I and I encourage anybody you know who has the willpower, the work ethic and the knowledge to do something to do with yourself because you can do it. I mean, we still have that freedom here in this country.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, and you know, running your own business not only one gives you the freedom to make your own schedule, et cetera. But number two, you want to talk about betting on yourself, right, Yeah, when I was in the military, the military was going to continue with or without start and first class hops when I was going and it just continued on. But you know, having your success or failure depend on your actions, it's to me.
Speaker 4: When I opened my own business, it was just it was awesome. Right.
Speaker 5: If your business succeeded, it was because the hard work you put in. And not every business succeeds, and it's not because of a lack of effort. Sometimes it's just not the right time or whatever, especially if it's a niche type of thing, right like mine was. But yes, working for yourself and having the finals too.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, m.
Speaker 6: And like like a little niche business, that's what mine is. I mean, there's nobody else in this that, as far as I know, makes these things.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 6: Anyway, you know, it's been five years, so we're still going. We were profitable the very first year. In fact, our first year was only working basically six months. We paid off the entire investments and money.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's been going well. And I consider myself semi retired, which was my goal to do that in my fifties. There was always my goals back in the twenties and my thirties. Is semi retired in my fifties and I did it.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: But you know it was me who did it, and not just me, but you know, with the help of God too. I mean I've had spiritual guides all the way through.
Speaker 4: Amen. That's awesome.
Speaker 6: You know, there's there's a whole story behind that, which I if you know, I think Cliff Stevens was a a guest from Truth to Faith podcast. Yeah, I did a little show with him and I kind of explained my path towards salvation with him. So if you ever want to listen to that. It was just a few months ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely send me that link. I'll put it in the show notes for the listeners. And by the way, do you have a website for your business?
Speaker 6: We have We don't actually have a website. We have the Etsy store.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, send me the link for that.
Speaker 6: I'll do is I'll give you the link to our Etsy store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do that so the listeners can check you out.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I'll just show you real quick what they are. They're just a little like little box like this is a guitar box. Pops open.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's just why we have guitars. You got a little hard here.
Speaker 4: You know. That is so cool. That looks amazing.
Speaker 6: But but anyway, I probably should get into this flat Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about your journey to flat Earth.
Speaker 6: It kind of all ties together too in my in my mind. So back in the really in the in the eighties, when I was a teenager, I listened to that news quite a bit. You know. It was I liked Walter Cronkite and you know Dan Rather and all that. I look forward to it and I believed it. I had no reason out to believe it because they're supposed to be trustworthy. But I get into the Air Force and the contracting and come, what is it? I think it was October time frame when they have to spend all the money.
Speaker 4: Yes, spend it or lose it.
Speaker 6: Spend it or lose it. Well, you know, I'm We're in the office and all of a sudden, my supervisor comes to me, you know, he goes, well, this agency just found fifty thousand dollars and I'm not making this number up. It was true. They got to spend it. I'm like, on what, well, Google, They're gonna send us some Air Force form nines, which are Emergency spending authorization or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: And sure enough, here here they come, just start rolling in the uh the purchase requests and I'm I'm cutting purchase orders for stuff they don't need. And and one of this wasn't part of that. This wasn't in that time a specific timeframe, but it was in that year we got a request from a department that they needed a uh an HP laser printer. Those were new at the time. Yeah, this was back to like nineteen eighty eight, eighty seven, eighty eight, and they label it as mission critical.
Speaker 4: Of course for a laser printer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the right inter office correspondence.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 6: It was about five thousand dollars George for a laser printer.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that doesn't shock me. I saw incredible contracts. One was for when we were in Iraq. They would spend money on all these things to try. It was a personal air conditioning kit. It went like on your lbe and it had a little fan and cooling system. And I saw the price for it, and I thought, my goodness, we're really just blowing money now. And that's it's used it or lose it. At the end of the fiscal year, you'll have ten days five days we got to spend it or we lose it. And imagine just blowing it on whatever the tax I could hear the taxpayers crying as these.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous happens at a corporation. I mean, yeah, if you don't spend the money, they don't mind because that's money that they can use for their shareholders.
Speaker 4: That's right. The government is the worst keeper of money.
Speaker 6: So anyway, yeah, so anyway, that just kind of you know, the little light bulb went off there, So I get out of the air force, and I make friends. I become friends with a fella who adopted a dog that we had, and uh, he was a he liked shooting targets for the you know, rifles, and he had an outdoor range.
Speaker 4: So so he invited me over.
Speaker 6: He did some target shooting, and he started asking me about like Ruby Ridge and if I knew who the the Rothschilds were, the uh the committee of three hundred and uh iki'd there's some other.
Speaker 5: Ones counsel on board relations, the build build build a berg build of bergs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I said no. So he started filling me in. He's telling me about like the Ruby Ridge and the and move was the one out in Texas. Uh waitos eag Waco, Waco, that was the other one. So we started. He started enlightening me on you know, what was going on with the I guess was the ATF with with Waco. Yeah, so I don't remember all the details, has been so long, but he pointed out all the all the the uh the flaws, I guess, and the things that were in question. And so I'm thinking, Okay, the government's kind of bad, but I'm thinking it's just pockets of government, you know, just a few bad apples in the bushel in my life went basically went on through the nineties. Uh, And I got got a couple of notes here. Let's see, I had to kind of outline here, we're gonna put that for here. So yeah, he lighted me about you know, the Federal Reserve, the i r S. You know that the I R S wasn't actually a government entity. It's actually a private corporation. And then one of the big ones was there was that in light me was nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: Okay, big one.
Speaker 6: Now, the day it happened, I thought it was real, okay, and.
Speaker 4: I believed.
Speaker 6: I guess it was. The FBI director found the wallets of the terrorists after it blew up ninety stories high in the plane. It just happened to land on the sidewalk where the FBI agent was walking. A coincidence, all right, you know, it was just it happened. Well, then I got my first computer about that same time, and then the video started coming out yep, and and there was tons and tons of videos back then about the fraud behind nine to eleven. And then I started digging up stuff on TWA flight eight hundred and how the government was covering this stuff up. Right, There was two hundred and fifty plus people basically saw two or three missiles take down the seven forty seven. But there if the media was pushing was eye witnessed testimony is not reliable. You remember that?
Speaker 4: Yes, sorry, I did a podcast on it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I witness testimony only in that case, but any other case, murder cases, you know, it could be any kind of bank fraud case. I witness testimonies are credible.
Speaker 5: You realize if you remember that happened, right, beyd I think it was July of ninety six, so it would have been three months or so before the election. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And that was a big thing. Clinton was afraid he was going to lose if the truth got out.
Speaker 6: So I had my I had myself convinced at one point that TWA flight eight hundred was actually shot down by a terrorist organization and that you know, maybe the Navy took them out and the media was covering up because nobody would fly again if they knew there there's actual terrorists, you know, offshore to shoot our planes down. But I think, okay, maybe that's a good thing. Yeah, I know, there's something else behind and I'm.
Speaker 4: Certain of that now, Oh yeah, if I could.
Speaker 5: I think the two biggest things are there was Navy training going on outside there, and it was accidental. But there's also a lot of people who've written articles saying it was Israel. Okay, Art Bell did an interview back in ninety seven, and I have it in my classic audio. I'm gonna link my podcast in Art Bell's old interview in the show notes if people want to go back and listen to it. And that's another thing, it's amazing. Maybe ten percent of the people are even aware of that incident that remember it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, not many do because it wasn't on the internet back then, correct, Art big thing. So so with the nine to eleven flight eight hundred and then we're going to bring into the moon landy because I always thought in the eighties, I says, why haven't we gone back to the moon. Then we get to the nineties, Oh Clinton says, or Bush or Clinton we're going back to the moon. Well, then we never go back to the moon.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So I started just digging into this stuff. You know, the Internet is great. I'm just pulling stuff up left and right, and I come across we never went to the Moon. I said, oh, that's got to be Bologna.
Speaker 4: We went to the moon.
Speaker 6: You know, do you watch a couple of these videos with a with a with a with a focused eye, it's it's Hollywood and then and that footage is no better than the Planet of the Apes or anything else that was produced back in those in that day, it was state of the art Hollywood CGI or whatever you want to call. I think it was front screen camera technology is what they called it. But that's all it is. You know, it's just a big stage with a projection on the back. Front screen projection, as I think, is what they used.
Speaker 5: Ye, And let me ask you this, do you think that they knew all along the we couldn't go to the moon? Or b that they realized we couldn't go to the moon and they felt like they had to fake it.
Speaker 4: And then I'll follow with more questions.
Speaker 5: I'll start with that, do you think they knew ahead of time before they faked it that we couldn't get to the moon.
Speaker 6: You're talking about the astronauts correct.
Speaker 4: Well, in general they that the controllers.
Speaker 6: Say, okay, so I think most people I'm gonna say, the people watching the computer screens. They were they were convinced they were going to the moon. Okay, yep, agreed the astronauts. I think they were convinced they were going to try to get them to the moon. But I don't think they knew it was fake. I think they were. They they realized they were hoodwinked when it was too late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's interesting.
Speaker 6: I think they were so far into it, like maybe within a couple of days of actually taking off, they may pulled the side. Hey guys, we're just gonna send you out a little ride here. We're gonna land you in the Atlantic or Pacific wherever they shot them off to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pick you up.
Speaker 6: This is what we want you to do. Everything will be good. People believe you. I think that's what happened. But I think they, you know, initially thought yeah, we're going to go to the moon because I don't think they could leak out the truth. You know, too many people, they just can't do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am inclined to think that they weren't told until very close to the departure date. Now, what are your thoughts on the controllers, the people who actually pull the levers in the world. Do you think they've always known we couldn't go to the moon. Yes, they know the firmament and everything, how the world is actually agreed.
Speaker 6: But I think and then you look at the the people, like say at Michigan Control, you know, sitting at all their councils, they're just I think what was happening is somebody else was back feeding them data.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, they were feeding them telemetry absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that was kind of spelled out that that one movie with O. J. Simpson back into seven Capricorn one. Yeah, yeah, Disclosure at its finest, right, Yeah, yeah, so those are those are you know, I didn't watch I just watched that about a year year and a half ago. I never knew it existed until I heard it on your show or somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Isn't it funny that I would say probably ninety percent of the population actually believed that was going on, that that had happened, and they were able to pull off such a lie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m h.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 6: So it's yeah, so you know, even to this day, they're talking about, you know, we're gonna send somebody to Mars and this and that, and I was like, it ain't gonna happen, you know, all the the more most recent footage. You know, they just supposedly save the Space Station crew, you know, from from abandonment. It was all cgi footage. Oh the drama, the footage down in South America. Somebody tore that whole video apart or I'm sorry, down in Antarctica.
Speaker 4: The final experiment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, they tore that. The people who know how to analyze digital footage, they they tear these things apart and just pull out the fraud instantly, so you know, there's no footprints being left in the snow, little little things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't like to beat up on people, but it's kind of actually sad to see what happened to Austin wits It because he had such a huge following. You out, Uh can you hear me now, you said, and wits It Yep. He was one of the guys and he's had such a downfall in the act. There's a video of him asking for money last week. I think it's just it it's hard to watch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, so many people are putting a lot of effort into this stuff, and you know I understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Well, you know.
Speaker 6: So we rolled into the kind of the mid two thousands and stuff for this flat Earth, and all of a sudden, I get videos are going to come up, you know, on my search algorithm, through YouTube or whatever else. You know, it would have been YouTube, you know, flat Earth. I was like, what the heck is this, you know, and probably I passed over it, probably the first six months. I'm not gonna watch this, you know, because I was an assa fan, you know. And even though I you know, I have questioned the Moon landing, you know, there was you know, their satellites up there, and they landed probes on Mars and.
Speaker 4: Stuff and.
Speaker 6: Flew beyond flu past Pluto and all this stuff. And that's another story there. I got to tell you about Pluto. So so I eventually watch a flat earth video and I don't know which one I watched first, and I was like, oh, that's kind of convincing. So I watched another one, and then another one and another one. So I probably watched at least binge watching for I'm gonna say a couple of months, okay, and then and I'm telling my wife about you know, there's a lot of stuff going around about flat Earth and she, you know, it just kind of rolls her eye. Yeah, right, whatever, the earth is too big to see a curve, right, you know, or to not see a curve. So we went camping right in that timeframe. A place that we normally would go to is down by Cherry Point Air Station. You know where that is not familiar now, Okay, it's in eastern North Carolina. Okay, it's a marine base. Well, they're right on the Noose River. And a Noose River is a huge tidal river that goes up into our hometown, which is a little bit further north, exactly sixteen miles up river. And it just so happens when we camp on the beach. You can take your binoculars and look up the beach or look up the river and see our town. You can see all the buildings and everything. The bridge, the big main bridge that crosses over into it, and there's a five story building and according to NASA, I gotta thank NASA for giving us these tools.
Speaker 4: I could see everything absolutely. That was my very first test that I did.
Speaker 6: I sat on the beach, my little short lounge or beach chair, got my binoculars out, and I knew what the calculations were its one hundred and sixty feet. I think it was of curvature. I shouldn't be able to see my hometown. And you saw it, and I saw it. I swear to God or George. I had goosebumps going up and down my whole body. Wow, because I was just you know, I was watching all the videos, but until I saw, you know, I was like, yeah, okay. And at that point, and this was twenty fourteen, fifteen, I think it was, and I just was. I just dove into a head first, and every chance I got was I was looking, looking, looking, every time I look, I can see. And I got to the point where I actually bought a telescope. It's a one hundred millimeter or a ninety millimeter telescope that I retrofitted a camera too. And so if I go to the beach now, and that's really the best place to look for flat air stuff in my opinion, especially if you get up about twenty feet, like on a pier, because you gotta get above the haze and stuff. And I've got footage of boats coming out of a harbor. I was in Florida, down here Saint Augustine. I was looking up northern Florida at Port Jackson, I think it was. It's about forty eight miles away. It was cruise ship Elation, it was what it was called. And it was on the ship tracking gap that I had on my phone, and it was the only ship out there. It was coming out of the port and coming towards me. And I could see this thing for thirty five to forty miles away and it should have been about six hundred pep below the horizon was that night because I had two big lights on it. And I actually posted some of those pictures of when I did it on your website a year or so agos for the forum.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so but yeah, I mean, and I just come back from my wife and I took a trip over to England, and there's where we go. There's a place where you look across the water, or at least anywhere. It's from twelve to sixteen miles and you can see everything across the shore. You know, there's nothing, it's just flat, you know. I can go up on a hilltop here in the western part of North Carolina and I can see Charlotte, the whole all of Charlotte. Okay, that's ninety miles away. But the funny thing is, George, I can see beyond Charlotte really yeah, and according to the curvature calculations, I should only see about halfway up the tallest building in Charlotte, I think, and the tallest building in Charlotte something like seven or eight hundred feet high.
Speaker 4: So you know it just.
Speaker 6: You know, it's this there. I mean, you just go out look. And that's what I tell everybody if I ever get the opportunity. I don't push your flat earth on anybody, but if it comes up in conversation, I'll definitely, you know, entertain them and I'll ask them, do you really want to hear some stuff or you want.
Speaker 7: To just.
Speaker 6: You know, you'll not take it seriously or you know. So I you know, and I said, you got to look, you know, and just take the time and look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that is something that we all struggle with, is sharing the knowledge and how it's received. And like you said, the person has to really be willing to accept it or willing to listen, because if they're not in that frame of mind, you can give them any type of evidence they're not gonna it's not going to registrate them.
Speaker 4: And like with my.
Speaker 6: You know, my wife, she listens, she listens passively to all your podcasts with me. Uh, I listened to a lot of Crow Triple seven, Truth to Faith podcasts all and she she hears it all. But you know, I don't know if she believes it or I don't actually ask her. It doesn't matter to me. My brother, my dad, they all know something screwed up in the government. You know, they, you know, my brother pretty much think Trump's gonna save the world.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm not there.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna happen, but you know, maybe maybe there's a one one percent chance he will. I'll give them that. Maybe maybe, and there's you know, but they you know, as it's been said on many of the other podcasts, most of these people know that there's something screwed up in the government and around the world with all the other governments and the wars, financial corruption, bank correc option, the family, what I want to say, the detachment of the families or breaking the families apart, destruction of the nuclear family. Yeah, instructure, nuclear family, thank you, But they don't. A lot of them just cannot put all the pieces together or they don't want to.
Speaker 4: Yep. And you know what, Michael, A lot of that is because of the gatekeepers.
Speaker 5: They think that whether it's the Blade, the guy on the Blaze or Joe Rogan, they will they will take you so far, but they won't take you all the way to the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they won't.
Speaker 6: And up until about a year ago, I would I was actually still listening to like Dan Bongino. Yeah, there you go, you know, and you know, I would just kind of for the political highlights of what was going on, and you could see where.
Speaker 4: They draw the line. I'm like, okay, Dan, you you you said that, but now take it one.
Speaker 6: More brother, Yes, will nail it. They won't do it.
Speaker 4: No, they won't.
Speaker 6: They will not do it. So and I just gave up on all of them. It's just it's a waste.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 6: All I do now is just I'll flip I'll flip through the uh A couple of noose websites just to see who blew, who blew? Who up?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's about it, I mean yeah, and that's I'll peak on social media just to get a temperature of what's going on in the world.
Speaker 4: And then I go back to searching for the truth. Yeah, I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 6: One of the most profound things I wanted to tell you was, so I discovered flat earth by my you know not you know, I had help finding it, but I truly found it. And it's it's real now that the faith part of it comes in at at this point a couple of years ago. So I told you I grew up Catholic. So I did, you know what, did the whole Catholicism thing, you know, A watch church after school on Mondays, and did my first Holy Communion confirmation. So I'm an official, you know, member of the church. And in my early twenties was it was probably up until now, the most religious I was because as a teenager, young kid, Yeah, I went to church, but I'd rather go out and play. Well, I waste my Sunday, you know, I didn't you know Jesus was that there was a picture of my bedroom hanging up and I didn't really understand at all, but he was watching over me. And I believe in God, no doubt, but it didn't mean a whole lot. In my twenties, I was a little bit religious. I went to church, a few times trying to get back into it. Then I got divorced. Moving into my thirties and forties, I was kind of getting trapped into this, uh some of the New Age movement beliefs and stuff and just and I was just trying to find my my own path, I guess to say. And I was just listening to these different you know, what does wick I have to say about it? That's the only one I can remember offhand. And you know, astrologers and uh, fortune telling and all this stuff. And I think there's some I want to I don't want to call them truth, but there's there's some powers there that people can tap into that I don't think you should be tapping into. Most people don't know what they're tapping into. And I and it never really felt too comfortable with me. So about four or five years ago, I sub let's give Catholicism a try again. And so I what I did was is I subscribed to their newspaper. So I started getting that in the mail every couple of weeks, and all the articles written by the para or the layman, really nice articles, you know, giving money to this charity and doing these you know, good deeds and stuff. But the other half of the paper was bureaucracy. Then you cannot believe really the bureaucracy.
Speaker 4: In that in that church. So and I just I stopped it, you know, I just stopped getting it. And and I know there's and.
Speaker 6: There seems that I'm not going to point fingers because I don't know the whole truth about the papacy and all this, but you know, there's a lot of fingers that point to the pope as being not what it's supposed to be. And the Bible says, I'm not supposed to be judging these people. So but there's questions there. We'll leave it at that. So so anyway, I I'm trying to lose my train of thought here. So anyway, I am Catholicism was not the path. And I get back on watching some flat earth videos and the level video comes up. Do you remember that one?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll watched that thing, and to me, that was a brilliant video, at least it was for me because it tied in so many different things. It did some science, that did some religious stuff, the fake news, the NASA things, and something clicked in that video. And I, after watching I merely pulled out the Bible read the first part of Genesis, like, holy smokes, there is God does really exist. It's there at the firmament. It says it right there, right And that was my moment of being truly saved right there. I and I've been diving in this, delving in the script your daily now. I just finished reading the Bible this past month. Took me about a year, every morning, reading a little bit of it from front to back. And I'm going back through it again. I just started reading in the Genesis again and I'm just starting to pick it apart and just trying to I've got like four different versions. I got a couple of Catholic ones. I got the King, James New King, James ESV, and Nasby and I kind of back and forth. So and it's definitely a flat earth book, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: Couldn't agree more there.
Speaker 6: I mean, the history is there, It's our history laid out in front of us. What do you thing, man?
Speaker 5: If regular lay people like you and I can understand this, why are so many people within the church not willing to even have a conversation about it.
Speaker 6: I think they're afraid I think they're afraid of their their peers, and they've been indoctrinated for so long since literally kindergarten when that teachers spun that globe in front of him and tell him this is where you live, like it or not. And then just through every single aspect of their life, you see, you see the globe. You know, subliminally or subconsciously, it's there. And if you know, flat earthers had been ridiculed.
Speaker 4: For for ages.
Speaker 6: I mean I remember a bugs Bunny cartoon. It was a Christopher Columbus and bugs Bunny arguing that's Earth.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll want to note that. Dan, I got to put that on the channel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's a good one. And interestingly, George, I remember on I want to say it was Nova back in the eighties. I used to love watching, especially Carl Sagan Man.
Speaker 4: He to take me off on a journey right on PBS.
Speaker 6: But they had a guy, and I remember this vividly. He was like, they interviewed a guy who was a flat earther. Back then, it was just a little blip on one of those Nova shows. And and I never forget, I never forgot that. I said, No, this guy's kind of weird.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: Oh, if i'd heard that it is, this guy is a whack chap, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 5: Do you think the Christopher uh, while we're here, do you think the Christopher Columbus story is even real? Or do you think that's another fairy tale that they pushed to make us believe that the world is round?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it. I know, I tend to believe it's fake, but I've I've because so many other things they're going to have been proven to be false, So I'm going to remain open.
Speaker 3: On that one.
Speaker 6: Likewise, he may have been a sailor and and maybe he did reach the uh, you know, the North American continent and then you know, maybe maybe never returned or something, and they just made a narrative about him. Who knows. It's you know, it's probably almost impossible to find the truth on some of this stuff.
Speaker 4: A lot it's really hard to discern what is true and what is not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what I you know, and what's interesting when I do. I'm currently when I watch some videos now I'm listening to a lot of stuff that Dustin Nemos puts out. I call it. I call him kind of a heavy hitter on stuff. He doesn't seem to pull but pull any punches, and but he ties together a lot of uh like evolutionary stuff, like these cone headed skulls that they're finding, tying them back into the nephalone. The giants, of course, all lay down the Bible all right, in Genesis and a lot of other things. And then you know, and I don't want to I gotta be careful with the subject here, that line, that blood line is still around.
Speaker 4: I think most people tend to agree.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're the world leaders, They're they're the elite class.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, So I mean the Bible, or God in the Bible specifically, is very adamant get rid of all these genetic mutants.
Speaker 4: Well that's what the original flood was. I mean it was part of it was the DNA and the mixing of Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: And then I think one of the good points that he Dustin had brought up in one of his videos, and I don't know if it was his video, but I want to get the hosted like Neanderthal man, you know, the big thick boned you know, it kind of looks like a man. But you know, he said, well, some people are tying it into like, you know, pre flood these. You know, the humans were living eight nine hundred years old, so as you would age several hundred years, your bone structure will get more dense, more robust, you'd get taller probably and the year. You know, that's just the way you work, and what we're finding is probably just remnants of a pre flood man.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. Always.
Speaker 5: What I really found interesting was Adam, who was the original son of God, that was the first man that God created. He lived to be nine hundred and thirty years old, right, that's when he died. How far is the sun away from us? Do they tell us ninety three? The ninety three?
Speaker 6: Never ever put that two together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the mockery.
Speaker 5: It's the sun is ninety three million and God's son lived to be nine hundred and thirty.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In fact, yeah, all these these are not coincidences. All these numbers that you know, you brought them up a nuverrous podcasts. In fact, you just brought one up this last podcast and the number of people on some board was thirty three yep, I just like I knew it. I thought. In fact, my wife was passively listening. She goes, oh, wait, let me guess, let me guess sixty second. I said, well, it's either that this or that you know, sixty six nine or eleven?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: On the on the last interview I actually did last night, we were talking about sheol and there's yeah, there's a few niche articles out there that people think that is actually fluid from gas or petroleum or you know what I mean. Oil, I should say oil is actually shiol from the underworld, right from hell. And if do you know how many times the word shiole is in the Bible?
Speaker 4: Sixty six? I don't sixty six times?
Speaker 6: Sixty six times? Isn't that something? How does this stuff happen? It's not to get off topic. It kind of falls in line with this. I've got a link to a video. Somebody did a video here recently about the recurring number of seven hundred and seventy seven or seven seven seven seven in the Bible. Did you ever see that one?
Speaker 4: I've seen the one forty four connection. I'm not sure if I've seen the triple seven.
Speaker 6: Let's all write that down and we all send that to you. That's fascinating because and it's only with the King James, I think, so I just tried to do the seven seven seven video.
Speaker 5: But anyway, people say that's threefold perfection, the Holy Trinity, Father Son, Holy Spirit, because the number seven is frequently linked to divine completion, if you will, Okay, seven days of the week, seven days he on the seventh day, he rested, those type of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seven days of creation. We're so where we go.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I think where I left off was so once I discovered the firmament and all this, that was all this is real.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: I've just been hitting the Bible heavy and just reading it, reading it, reading it and re listening to a lot of podcasts and videos and stuff. And now you get more and more out of them when you get a bigger piece of the picture, because everybody has a bit of it, but nobody has the entire thing. And I think collectively as a US, as a community, we're gonna we're gonna break this barrier.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, We're gonna break the glass ceiling, right, Yeah, We're gonna break the Hillary coin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're making progress. We really are.
Speaker 5: And what's really inspiring me is to see more and more people have the courage to speak about it with their friends and family. The two things that we should be passionate about. Number one, obviously, is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and number two, flat earth is important because, as we've said a million times on this podcast, while it's not directly a salvation issue, it has led many people to salvation.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, and uh for me, you know when you would I heard you say that a few times and it and it happened to me. I'm one of them, you know. The flat earth led me to salvation. Absolutely. I mean I and I had a divine experience. I'm not going to go over it here, but if you want to hear about it, it's on the podcast with Cliff that it was nothing but the divine interacting with me.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, how's Cliff doing I haven't I need to reach out to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So, but there's so many things I got I've got written down here I wanted to talk to you about. First, we're talking about other podcasters. Now, are you familiar with a podcast? Are called probably Alexandra?
Speaker 4: Is it a podcast or a YouTube channel?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sorry YouTube, and you probably Alexandra.
Speaker 5: I'll have to look so so many times I've subscribed, but I don't get the I'm not sure if i've heard that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, check her out. I'll write it down to and I'll say you some stuff. I mean, I'll just send you the name. And but I think you would enjoy her because she's very she really digs into the scripture. She'll tie it in the flat earth, she'll tie it into the recent political situations. And she's very well spoken. She's be very well researched. And then the other is.
Speaker 4: Give me a moment, just ye, take your time.
Speaker 5: I did find probably Alexander, and I put her link in the show notes for people to check out.
Speaker 6: That's right, Okay, it's called Eyes on the Right podcast, same kind of format, but this girl will she seems to delve into a lot of the brainwashing stuff that the you know, the CIA allegedly has been doing with scripture backing. Eyes on the Right is what that was called. And I enjoy listened to her.
Speaker 4: Got it? I found that.
Speaker 6: I think I think you would enjoy listening to that because she's again very knowledgeable.
Speaker 4: Oh, Amy, Yeah, I've heard of this podcast. Absolutely, I have yep.
Speaker 6: Yep, Okay, So I get a lot of stuff out of her. So is there anything you want to ask me, George or I had just come up with some other I got some other things here.
Speaker 5: Just before we get any further ahead, And I don't mean to delve off the road of flat Earth, but this question is important to me, and I want to get to it before I forget. You were you were in the military for twenty years at least, because you're retired. So when you found out the truth, my.
Speaker 6: Brother retired. I didn't retire.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry, okay, but you were in the military, your brother was military. When you found out the truth to nine to eleven, how did it affect you?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 6: It was one of those things that you're you're angry about because it was the same thing all of a sudden, instantly I hated the people from the Middle East, Okay, I mean literally it was that day and next thing, you know, we're calling them, you know, towelheads and all these real you know, this bad stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I never even had any interactions with anybody from the Middle East. You know, I was good and so, but through the media I had to hate them because they told me to and they were the ones who attacked our country. And come to find out, no, it was an inside job. So yeah, it's it's But again, when I found that out, I was still in the mindset just a few bad apples and the government doing this. It wasn't this whole collective unit. But as you get in more and more into this the truth seeking, you find out that the corporations, the secret societies, the banks, in conjunction with the governments, the shadow governments, is what it is, right, because there's a lot of people in government, I believe, you know, our local representations and stuff that are you know, trying to do good.
Speaker 5: Sure, but they don't know, right. Not everybody in NASA is in on it. Not everybody in the military knows what's really going on.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: It's in the military and NASA. There's brilliant minds there. There's compassionate people working there. So you know, I'm not judging those people at all.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, but that speaks slumps to the fact that we need to wake people up so they are cognizant of what's going on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know, back to your question, you know, you know, I want to look at our military as a as a peacekeeping force, you know, to keep the peace, to keep you know, our were, our our the values that our country is supposed to be. You know, you know in God we trust and I'm talking to Christian God. You know, we're supposed to, as I understood it were this nasue was founded under our Christian God. You know that we're supposed to be living behind His principalities. And it's not it's everything, but this country's a war machine and all the other first rate first world nations, and it's disappointing. It is absolutely disappointing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's interesting when somebody pointed out the Treaty of Tripoli to me. You know, we were officially founded in what seventeen eighty nine, and the just eight years later. If you look at Article eleven of the Treaty of Tripoli in seventeen ninety seven, it declares that the United States government is not founded on the Christian religion and has no animosity towards the laws, religion, or tranquility of paslms.
Speaker 6: Did you have to just bring that up on a podcast.
Speaker 4: Within the last month or two, I believe, Yeah, Yeah, yes.
Speaker 6: That because it sounds very familiar, know something I didn't.
Speaker 4: Know yet me either, Jill, So thank you on that, Suir.
Speaker 6: And I also heard in one of my podcasts that there was something signed back in the fifteen hundreds that actually, according to this document, that the Vatican actually owns the United States, and I I saved a link to that video, and I don't know which one it is I got. I got just a repository of links.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too. I'm so unorganized. I have so many links. But it's really hard.
Speaker 6: I mean, anything that's good, I say, but just in case.
Speaker 4: To catalog them. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, and the way that the research around this, he said, you know, and as far as I can tell, there was no other treaty that broke this treaty, so apparently the Vatican possibly owns this country.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's many articles.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: James Keinley wrote an article a while ago, just a year ago, talking about how that it is true that the Vatican owns at least a portion of Washington, d C. If you do a little bit of research, you will also find out that the Vatican owns upwards of fifty percent of the land in Israel.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, and that's some yep. I wonder if there's part of the push for like kryslam as they're coining.
Speaker 5: It well, as I mentioned yesterday on another interview. Then if you think about it, the World Council of Churches and the Vatican control ninety nine percent of Christianity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they do, that's right. The Vatican alone, it's one point two or one point three billion.
Speaker 4: People, yep.
Speaker 5: And then the World Council on Church is six hundred million or something like that, which covers you know, the Baptist, the Presbyterians, the Methodist, and you know, outside of that just your few non denominational churches. So, uh, they're not very far off from this one world religion. They're not too far away at all.
Speaker 4: They will see me in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that leads me to my next question to you, And have you been able to look or find a local church or have you just been kind of worshiping on your own.
Speaker 6: It's just on my own right now. I would like to, but I think I'm going to have I'm gonna want to open my mouth and and I don't like you said like you've always said, and it resonates with me, it's not a salvation issue. The whole flat earth thing. I want to convey it, but I know if I go to these churches, it's mostly going to be people in their sixties, seventies, probably born likely yes, sir okay, And there's no changing on their there Walter Cronkite generation. And even like with members of my family, I don't even dare bring it up because you know, ones retired military, he's he still works with the military right now. There's there's no point now if he brings it up. Some day I'll talk to him, but you know, I'm not gonna it's once in a while I'll sudden some videos that are more government or you know, a corruption of the government that would maybe lead him to it, but he hasn't really bitten on anything yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's for me.
Speaker 5: It's really hard for people not to see it, especially when you look at from the mid eighties to today, all of the corruption and people not demanding accountability for everything that has happened. The fact that Janet Reno was able to serve eight years of return and then just walk away for the crime she committed, the cover up of Oklahoma City, what happened and just.
Speaker 4: Wake a alone.
Speaker 6: We got all about that too.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, gracious, twa eight hundred, like you mentioned, that's that's a very important piece of history that people need. They had over three hundred, three hundred, and I'm pretty sure that was the number with this testimony that said they saw missiles hit this airliner, and they did not include one of those interviewees in their report.
Speaker 6: And you think about the immense power that the the controllers have to silence three hundred people like that.
Speaker 2: And just.
Speaker 6: If you can't see that, and you are, you're blind, I mean, and you know, if you want to find the truth, you've gotta you've got to let go of you all your preconceived uh preconceived notions and all of your previous teachings. You got to open yourself up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 6: Oh, my dad and my mom a few months ago, and I didn't. I tried to give you that. At one point I tried getting my getting my dad to watch a flat earth thing and he just dismissed it right away. I said, Okay, it kind of turned into an argument, and I said, well, it's not worth it. No, it's not the Next time I had a visit with him. I just told him, we're watching something on the news and and I said, I don't believe any of this stuff. And I told them, I said, no, there is absolutely nothing on this news that I believe. And I said, everything that I've learned since kindergarten is on the table for reevaluation. Everything, And I said, I'm not leaving anything out. And I just left it at that, and I you know, that's what it is, you know, you know that's it's breaking out of that Matrix and that that's another pivotal movie I had. My dad watched The Matrix hoping that would trigger something.
Speaker 4: Nothing, you went.
Speaker 5: I tell people in this order, watch They Live, then The Matrix, and then The Truman Show.
Speaker 4: Those three are awesome movie. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had to watch The Matrix old.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: The first time I watched it, it was a cool movie, but didn't mean anything. Really watched it. A couple probably watched it four or five times, and I get a little bit more out of it, even to the point where there's the numbers next to the elevator. You know, you you read the numbers and it works out to it like a nine to eleven or something yep for six sixty six or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well his his the character was what was his name, Neo or something like that. What's that that the main character's name was Neo or something like, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Neo Trinity, and oh it was the other fella's name. I can't remember the three main but you know it's but all those you know, those three main characters, there's something. There's people who tear that movie apart. It kind of all goes into the spiritual aspect of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you remember Neo's driver's license expired on September eleventh, two thousand and one.
Speaker 6: No, I did not.
Speaker 4: I did not, Yes, sir, I.
Speaker 6: Have to look to look at it must be one of the little uh when they a little scene there.
Speaker 4: Yeap. I have a show notes so people can check it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, jeez, Yeah, there's that. That movie's packed with so many things.
Speaker 5: But the one thing that hits that the nail on the head with is you can either live a comfortable life in a world of lies or you can find out the truth. But you have to understand that you're going to have to deal with the understanding that there's a lot of evil people.
Speaker 4: We live among.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's just what more Maurice, no Morris, what was it the other guy's named Maury? Oh gosh, I just but anyway, he was telling Neil, you know, you take the blue pill or the red pill, and he said, and it's a profound statement. I'm only going to tell you the truth. You're still gonna be in the matrix, and you basically can't get out of it. And and I've been trying to look in the ways of getting out of this so called matrix. You know, I found out what this whole the birth certificate rabbit hole. Yeah, uh, the UC see all of the all of these little trust accounts that are created along the way, so you're you know, you're you're running around as a trust account.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: So that's another hold. You could probably do a dozen episodes on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's said that your birth certificate is traded on the market and you're worth anywhere between two and three hundred thousand dollars or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I've been trying to find find my social Security number on the on the markets. I haven't found it yet. I gotta so I'm still working on that one. I know some people have yep.
Speaker 5: I saw a guy by tires online using his trust account. It was amazing how he went down and found it. Oh yeah, he tracked it down and he used his code as he checked out on Amazon and it worked.
Speaker 4: I was like, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 5: And again, I guess everything can be manipulated, but it was pretty convincing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 6: So there's a few things I wanted to just kind of throw out. There is just kind of bullet points for sure flat Earth stuff, let's do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: Do you remember when they launched the Pluto New Horizons mission back in the early two thousands, All right, well, I I remember I followed that because I was very excited. I was still into NASA back then and and only to be led in disappointment. If people don't know this, when they launched that mission, they somebody did an artist rendition of what they thought Pluto was going to look like. They wun like, I don't know, nine or twelve years later, they finally make it to Pluto, and what picture do they show as the official picture of Pluto?
Speaker 5: George, It looked like Pluto's face the dog the cartoon that's right.
Speaker 6: And I never saw Pluto's face initially until somebody pointed it out to me. But they used the same thing. Oh, it's just just what a disappointment because and then what about the mission to what was it?
Speaker 4: I got it written here? The Rosetta Rosetta mission.
Speaker 5: That was the European Space Agency mission that achieved several first in comet exploration.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, Now what's interesting about that is that thing that supposedly the slingshot orbits around Earth to gain the necessary velocity or trajectory to reach this comet. Three times it went around Earth, plus it went around Mars. How many photos you think we got of Earth going away from Earth or coming towards Earth? All these grand photos we should see, right, let me guess zero, getting closer, getting closer, getting closer. Do you think there's any out there? Nope, nothing, absolutely nothing. You'll see a computer image of a satellite with the Earth in front of it. But I don't know what took the picture of the satellite. You know, they don't never address that, right, you know, or whatever this you know, spacecraft thing. But yeah, that was you know that I learned, you know, I kind of crow Triple seven did an episode on that. One kind of enlightened me on that. You know, again, no no photos of anything, no photos of Earth.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Then the New Horizons was actually.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to mention that the the when you were mentioning the New Horizons that was actually engineered by John Hopkins University, which is a Jesuit university.
Speaker 6: No, of course you can't get away from him. Yeah, you cannot get away from it. And then you're familiar with Brian Mullen. You remember that, familiar that name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember the name.
Speaker 6: Okay, So he did a really good series on the physics like I don't remember the actual name of it, but physics of select space travel, trying to disprove, like you, that the Earth is not flat and that you can travel in space. And he couldn't disprove it.
Speaker 4: And he and.
Speaker 6: It was like certain, you know, certain things like okay, if you fire a thruster in space, there's you know, of course, there's no there's no atmosphere for the thrust to push against. And if the Earth is spinning and you're going with the orbit of the Earth, okay, and like say you're an airplane, well if you're in momentum okay, spinning with the earth, you have to actually stop to make a left or right hand turn in a plane. So what makes your momentum stop from the momentum of the ear going with the earth as you're spinning. And he can't. He couldn't figure this out. And he'sn't actually a physics engineer or he's a mechanical engineer, so he knows all this stuff. So it's a real interesting series that he dives into it from a scientific point of view.
Speaker 4: It Does he have his own YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: He does, and I don't think it's up to date. I think this summ he did probably five to ten years ago. But you can find his stuff out there.
Speaker 4: Oh is he the guy I know you're talking? Was he a younger guy, maybe in his thirties?
Speaker 6: Yes, he was in his thirties.
Speaker 5: He stopped knowing it because his job threatened to fire him. Pardon his job threatened to fire him. He had That's why it's out of date. That's why he stopped doing videos. Oh, maybe that could be that's what happened. Somebody wrote an article and reached out to him. His name was Brian, What was his last name again.
Speaker 6: Mullin m U L E. N.
Speaker 4: I believe that's how he spell it. Yep.
Speaker 6: And the other thing he brought up was like heat transfers. So you're up in the exosphere where it's you know, like two thousand degrees or something. But you know, the scientists claim that, well, nothing will heat up because there's no air to conduct the heat, okay, because the air air particles are too far apart. But the problem is you've got a piece of You've got an object up there that's made of metal and plastics and whatever, ye which is dense. So that object in itself should be transmitting that heat, okay. And you couldn't see how that heat would not transfer into the space station or Skylab or whatever else is up there, or any satellite. You know, even though they say they have heat shields. You know, the heat itself is going to conduct heat through all the joints and the rivets and everything else. I mean, it's a solid object up there, it's got to conduct heat, that's right, I mean, you know, And he gives a very long, you know, some really good explanations on this stuff. But yeah, just some stuff a lot out there for people to look into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great stuff.
Speaker 5: And by the way, he actually pulled most of his stuff and but people had saved it. It was actually, I think it was originally called balls Out Physics.
Speaker 6: That's it, yep, balls Out Physics.
Speaker 5: And from what I heard from reputable sources that again where he was working, threatened him that you choose between your YouTube channel and your job, and he said fine, and that it was It's been I think six or seven years since he's posted anything.
Speaker 6: Wow, but that's crazy.
Speaker 4: People downloaded and have reposted.
Speaker 5: And I have the eleven video series Okay on It talks about everything from planes flying on a spinning ball to the North Pole, all kinds of great stuff.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: Definitely check it.
Speaker 6: But you could finally listen listen to him. He's a he's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yep. It's in the show notes. People can watch it.
Speaker 6: And then the ISS. This is an interesting one.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 6: There's I almost hate to mention this because they'll probably pull it down NASA, but apparently the ISS changes altitude by like I don't remember the numbers, but you can down you can watch go to this website. It's a government website, I think it's I don't know if it's a dot god, but but the ISS changes to altitude on daily basis by like forty to sixty kilometers. It does the sine wave type movement. Okay, and if you watch, you know and what it does. It gets It's just a positioning. Website has the position of it and the altitude, and just watch that altitude. It goes up, just a sign way all. And I was watching. I kept my phone open for my computer, I should say my phone computer on this website. I kept checking the altitude. I'd find a low point, then I'd find a high point. It is definitely a sign wave. So I'm thinking to myself, well, how in the heck are they doing that? And why would they do that? In fact, they're up there.
Speaker 5: You know what The official answer is. So they say the ISS loses altitude over time due to atmospheric drag.
Speaker 4: Now listen to this.
Speaker 5: While the exact amount varies, the is IS typically loses three hundred and thirty three I'm sorry sorry, three hundred and thirty feet per day about two.
Speaker 4: So there's your thirty three.
Speaker 6: Yep, third is Oh my gosh, So that's it. Three hundred thirty feet per day.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's about one hundred meters.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 6: Well that brings me into Robert Bassano.
Speaker 4: You ever hear of him, Yes, sir, he's another guy who has a big YouTube.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he was. He's the guy he talked to the deputy director of NASA talking about Hubble and ask him all these questions about, well, how does Hubble may how is Hubble like maintained its orbit when it has so much atmospheric drag and there's no thrusters out to keep it back up in the position. And then he backed this guy right into a corner and he didn't know what to do, Soude and he was and he pulled up some other stuff about the Sondra space Sondra telescope, which he thinks is Hubble or is a replacement for Hubble that's being used out of the back of the seven forty seven. So there's a lot of controversy controversy on on that whole topic. And again, you know, you'll never see any images of Hubble or you never see any images of Earth from Hubble, and which is kind of strange to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's also people out there who believe that it's part of the U two. Or is that the plane that flies at seventy thousand feet the U two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well.
Speaker 6: Not the SR seventy one or the the This is just a seven forty seven. It has a big old telescope in the back, flies of maybe forty five thousand feet.
Speaker 5: Forty five thousand, Okay, because I know a lot of people think that, maybe I'm confusing at what people think the ISS is.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's that's what it is, Okay.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, all this technology and all these whether it's the Rosetta Stone or the New Horizons or all of these things, we just don't have the imagery simple things like taking a picture of Earth from space, as they say, just simple things that could simple things quell us.
Speaker 6: They're gonna maybe they're gonna hear it from us here enough, and they'll probably try showing us something and then it'll get debunked.
Speaker 4: I'm still waiting for the artists, the artemist mission to go back to the Moon.
Speaker 6: That's right, me too. They can't do it now. There the heat The last I heard, the heat shield wasn't working properly.
Speaker 4: That darn heat shield that I you heard that about a month a.
Speaker 6: Month or two ago. Whenever they scrubbed it again, I said, well, don't they just use the one from Apollo That won't seem to work.
Speaker 4: Fine, we lost that technology. They didn't have any issues. We lost that technology, right, That's that's what that astronaut said.
Speaker 6: They threw it away. So you had a fella interview I think was the first part of March, and you guys were talking about land masses, you know, maybe some hidden masses maybe out in the Pacific somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: And on that movie from the nineties days has been confused. Yeah, do you remember the scene where there's a girl is spinning the globe and there's like one or two frames okay that which that show another mysterious land mass on a globe on the Pacific would have been west of Australia. So if nobody has seen that, find that movie and find the scene where the girl is sitting in the classroom spinning the globe. You just got to keep pausing it and you'll see there's a mysterious land mass next to Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have the the video and it's entitled The Mandela Effect. The Australian continent on a on the globe. There there's something to the left if I remember the west of Australia, like a land mass, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway, it's just I thought that was interesting that, you know, somebody pointed that out and then talk you were talking about the land masks with someone. So and you know, when people, you know, when people create these movies, you have to look at it as a as an artist canvas. You know, all of these props and the words that are put in music for that music, but all the words, the lines and stuff they put into movies, they're all there by design and nothing is at random. Right, So if they put something on the on the globe, it was put there for a purpose. What that purpose is I don't I don't know what it is, but it's there. So But anyway, i've kind of you got anything else I want to ask?
Speaker 5: Or No, I think we've covered most unless there was something else, any other bullet points that you wanted to mention.
Speaker 6: There's a little biblical thing I wanted to run by you just to see where your two cents are on it.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now I'm going to be read. This is just a little short passage out of the This is the ESV Bible, the King James. In some cases I don't quite understand the language, so I like to have different versions. But what it is, it's about authority, okay, and it's in Romans. It's a Romans thirteen one and two, I believe, Okay. So it said let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except for God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore, whoever resists the authorities resist what God has appointed, and those who resist will encourage judgment. I struggle with that statement for that verse. You know, are you familiar with that?
Speaker 4: Yes? Absolutely.
Speaker 5: And actually one of my favorite pastors, Chuck Baldwin out of Montana, tackles this issue, and if I could find it really quick, I would play it for you because he really hits a home run. Because listen, God isn't talking about the United States federal government, and that what has to be realized is that as long as a government where you're governing authorities, if their laws parallel the law of God, you should subject yourself to them. However, if man's laws across God's laws.
Speaker 4: We have no business that.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of people that in the pulpit that will just read Romans thirteen one and two and say it's you have to God has telling you to subject yourself to the government, So go get your job, now your taxes, do this, and do that, and nothing, and I mean nothing could be further from the truth.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So that's what I want to hear from another person, because so I'll look into it a little deeper. But that makes a lot of sense, you know, because you know I go back to like the Biden years. You know, I would struggle even more with that statement. And then how about let's let's look at one Chronicles one nineteen. Let's see where is it here he mentioned about and the earth was divided, and another Bible says, I think my nasb will say something about a big river. But the King James version says the earth was divided. Now, I wonder what does that mean to you.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, what's the First Chronicles? What was the chapter? Verse?
Speaker 6: First First Chronicles Chapter one, verse nineteen.
Speaker 5: Verse nineteen Why mine says the two sons were born to Eber. One was named Poleg because in the time the earth was okay, because in his time the earth was divided.
Speaker 4: His brother was named Junctain.
Speaker 6: I'm just curious, all I'd like to know more about that little verse. You know what that might tie into.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this talks about the Semites, and it's talking about the bloodlines, the son of Shem and the sons of Aram. And then it talks about because in the yeah, and his earth was divided. I'd have to go back and truly study that.
Speaker 4: That go back and I think read not just.
Speaker 5: Because yeah, the whole Chronicles talks about from beginning verse one, it's all about the bloodlines from Adam, Seth and Enosh, and it talks about all the Hemites, the Semites, b Japethites, et cetera.
Speaker 6: But that maybe it's just it's just those I'm gonna call it the bad blood line and the good blood line.
Speaker 4: It very well could be. It very well could be.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So and then now, is it to your understanding biblically that God created Satan. He's the fallen a fallen son or a fallen angel.
Speaker 4: Right, and he took a third of the angels with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then so I look at Genesis and this would confirm that, I think. But Genesis won okay, verses twenty four and twenty five, And and the reason I bring this up because it said, you know, and God said, let the earth bring forth a living creature after his kind cattle and the creeping thing and beast singular and the singular form of the earth. And we know Satan is the prince of the earth. But then another Bible, like another, maybe a newer translation, will we'll call that the beast just as just the animals or something. But I don't know the way it's.
Speaker 4: Worded to me.
Speaker 6: And God and the next verse twenty five and God made the beast of the earth, and.
Speaker 5: Against right, that's exactly what's going to point out. It's interesting. He didn't but he said the creeping that's interesting. He says cattle, creeping thing singular and beast and KGV.
Speaker 4: Let's go n IV and see what it says.
Speaker 6: And I'm looking at ESV right now too. Let's see it.
Speaker 5: So it says, let the land producing living creatures according to their kinds, the livestock, the creatures plural that move along the ground, and the wild animals. So it goes from beast singular to wild animals plural plural exactly.
Speaker 6: That's what my ESV does plural. And then twenty five and God made the beasts plural of the earth yep.
Speaker 5: And NIV says God made the wild animals plural yep. And that's again the one thing you have to be careful of. Every time you translate something, it can lose translation. I have somewhere here on my computer, I have a whole list.
Speaker 4: Here it is. I found it quickly today. Wow, that's amazing that lists. It's loading now.
Speaker 5: So the King James version, all of these verses are not included in the NIV, the NISV, RSV, those Bibles. Matthew seventeen twenty one is not in those Bibles, Matthew eighteen eleven, not in the NIV, Mark seven sixteen. There's, off the top of my heads, probably twenty verses that were taken out of the NIV that are not in the KG that are in the King James version.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there already King James.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: I notice that that like Bible that I have, that there's a whole big chunks taken right ot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, So your point being is with those verses in the King James version. Do you think it's referring to Satan?
Speaker 6: I think so, but I don't know, you know, I mean, I mean, he says he made you know, how'd they read again because he brought both every living creature. Okay, that kind of covers all the animals, right, And then he says the beast, and I think we can easily just read over this stuff, and that really you have to read it word for word.
Speaker 4: You do, you really do? And I mean you let.
Speaker 6: Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting.
Speaker 5: And before flat Earth, I didn't read the Bible like this. Now, when I see something I investigate, I pull out my strongs cards. This is one of the things that made me read the Bible differently. By the way going back to the Earth was divided, I found a little bit of information. And I also find it interesting that Chronicles one nineteen is nine to eleven backwards.
Speaker 4: But yeah, interesting it says during the time of Peyleg that the Earth was divided.
Speaker 5: Traditionally, this is often assumed to be just before, during, or right after the failure of the Tower of Babel, whose construction was again traditionally attributed to Nimrod.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 6: We'll cut out there for a moment.
Speaker 5: So it's saying that the meaning of the earth being divided is usually taken to refer to a patriarchal division of the world, and it happened either right before, during, or after the failure of the Tower of Babel.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And I you know some of the stuff we're going over now, I can I attribute this to other YouTubers and stuff having the courage and there and the uh, the will power to dig into this stuff. Indeed, you know branding Krall failiar with him? You're familiar with branding Krall? I am, Yes, he's uh. I get quite a bit of stuff out of him. Yeah, he he's actually is. It's taught me to read more critically.
Speaker 4: On this stuff. So and and and and as we should. So what else?
Speaker 8: What else?
Speaker 2: A guy?
Speaker 4: You're just.
Speaker 6: Uh, you just cut out there for a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 5: And again, if I do find that that clip on romans from pastor Baldwin, I'll insert that in the show notes when I find it. And we are down to our last few moments, A few moments here, Uh, okay, So if you have any clothes notes or thoughts please, and that would be a great time to bring them up.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 6: So a couple a couple of things I want people to know. You know, there's a great video, short video out there somebody looking at mont Blanc and all this. Some of the Swiss helps from seven hundred miles away should be miles and miles below the horizon. So definitely, Uh, don't dismiss light refraction and all this stuff that NASA and some of the experts try to tell you, because something like that is way too obvious. Some of the key points for me, I know, you always ask for like onere of the six big things that prove flatter Earth, you know, the Bible that is a flat Earth book. But I don't think intentionally, it's.
Speaker 7: Just what it is.
Speaker 6: They just have, you know, that's what his creation is agreed, you know. Capuscular race. My wife and I will you know, we we see them now together, the NASA fraud. But I don't want to bash NASA too much because they didn't give us that great equation, uh you know, eight times a distance squared for US flat earthers.
Speaker 4: That's right. It didn't just promoun squared, right.
Speaker 6: That's right, you know, water always finds this level. And I do my own experiments. You know, when I do my own experiments, that's what's you know, I encourage everybody to do that, and I they run in line with everybody else's. One thing I got to do yet is measure the Moon's temperature. I haven't done that yet. And then just the gravity nonsense. You know, if it's so powerful to pull up tons and tons of water during a high tide, yet it won't move a grain of sand or or make me less heavy on the beach, that doesn't make any sense. I should be a little bit lighter if I'm in a high tide, right lifting up the water, Why does it lift me up?
Speaker 4: That's right, That's a great point. Great point.
Speaker 6: And then I want to find if there's anybody out there who could find a globe that says on the bottom for educational purposes, please email me. I haven't found one yet, have you, George?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: The one we saw one at the where we pick up our feed, they had they sell antiques and on the bottom it said, uh, for decoration or something like that, right, for for decorative purposes.
Speaker 6: They have them in every pool though I don't understand that but they're not for educational purposes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which goes to show the school system, right, Yeah, that's a whole other topic. Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, So, so that's about it.
Speaker 6: I think I got I think I covered both things. I'll send you a few links and then a few tidbits please, And I really appreciate the time and you you keep up the good work.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You want to reach out again for any thing, I'd love to do another video with you if you'd like, you want to hit some other topics more.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, there's a ton to cover. And by the way, I will include Pastor Baldwins. It was actually a four part series because he gets okay frustrated on the true meaning of Romans thirteen.
Speaker 4: And I'll post that in the show notes as well. It's definitely worth your time.
Speaker 6: I'll check that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll email you that link as soon as we're done. Here, says I was.
Speaker 6: Reading through Romans at time. I was like, Wow, there's a lot, a lot of stuff here I'm conflicted conflicted with Yeah, So all right.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you so much for your time, Michael. It's been an absolute pleasure. Thanks for bringing all this knowledge and the conversation and to all the listeners. Thank you so much for your continued support, and please stop by the new website say hello. And if you'd like to share your story like Michael did today, send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com for Michael. I'm George. God bless you all. Have a wonderful week. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 3: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I do not feeling tied.
Speaker 1: Tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same. I saw way go from here.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it. No, don't give it. Never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's gone. I'm plaid. Why it's a way, God, let me come? Why wait up, Timmical. I can see the straight beside you. Childs are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 9: You are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 8: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loose home. Don't they gone on the primes and ain't donets gone?
Speaker 3: I'm letting? Why it's a way o, the God of Mabe come.
Speaker 8: We don't give up? No, don't give in you never lose home. Don't let go on the promise. It ain't NiFe, It's worth living. What's a way down? The God of baby Colt.
Speaker 3: Why's a pray down? God Steam Cold? Oh yeah, what's a pray now? The God baby Cold? Oh yeah, got team record?
Speaker 9: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home? Do they go the primise? I mean yes, God, I'm playing watch die, God of if it comes and don't.
Speaker 10: Give up it no dog giving but never this hole. Don't let go of the times getting done? Lovers for living?
Speaker 3: Wats do?
Speaker 7: The God of every cols? Oh, the God of needs cos? Whats do?
Speaker 3: God of a coach?
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.