Speaker 1: Hello, when welcome to side Quest. This is our weekly video game show here at geek Ferst, and we got the full crew tonight because we have a very special, fun draft episode of the show. I'm your host, Delmos and have with me the Smashing Machine. Travis Snell. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. All's excited to talk about Smash and the future Smash and draft. So it's a trifecta for me tonight.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Kirkland Path, Sir, the Smash Seed. What's up.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. I'm excited to get another draft. Going should be good.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 1: We've got the hero of time with the quick name change there, Taylor, you went back in time to change your nickname. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 4: I am doing good, happy to be here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As I said, we got a special episode here. We're gonna do a draft for the roster of Smash Super Smash Bros. Six. Of course, this game is not officially announced at this point in time, but we can all safely assume, I think with pretty high level of certainty that in the Switch to era, we will get another Smash game and it will have a roster of characters. And we are here to each make a selection of picks of characters we think we'll make it into the game, and then at the end some characters that think we will get cut from the Ultimate roster, because how do you top a game like Smash Ultimate. I feel like that's almost an impossible task. Like maybe the only way they could do it is if they just rerelease Smash Ultimate and then add like ten more new characters, which honestly they might do and it would throw this whole draft into shambles. But assuming they don't do something like that, we have to imagine they're gonna shake it out, maybe even reboot or something like that to kind of freshen up the roster, because where do you go when you're already at like the very peak of what Ultimate has done. So that's what we're here to do today, and we're gonna get right into it because we each have a lot of picks to make and it could be kind of lengthy. Here is the way we're gonna We're each gonna draft twenty characters. Okay, at least five of those must be newcomers, so you know, we're gonna have some fun here, try and get some characters I think will be new additions to the series in the future, but you can pick you know, if you want. Again, it's at least five, So you could go twenty newcomers if you want, and just go for gold and not take any of the old guys. Hey, I would respect that if you went for it.
Speaker 3: The way it.
Speaker 1: Works is you're gonna get one point if you pick a returning Nintendo character. So if you just pick Mario on your draft, I'm gonna say it, it's a boring easy pick. You don't only one lousy point for it, but hey, that's probably a guaranteed one point. Maybe you just want to pick twenty boring picks or fifteen boring picks and then five newcomers, that's up to you. You get three points if you pick a returning third party character. So I think there's like what like twelve to fifteen third better characters in Smash right now. Maybe a little bit more dicey to pick those because you never know what rights and things like that. If character it's not as easy for Nintendo to just stick them in their game, right because I already got all these approvals pay people that kind of stuff. You'll get five points if you get a correct newcomer. So this is pretty hard to do, right, what characters they add to Smash. Sometimes the Sakari picks the freakiest things, like Terry Bogard from King of Fighters. No one saw that coming. But sometimes they are more straightforwards on, like Sora that everyone wanted for twenty years at this point. So, yeah, we just gonna get five points if we get a newcomer correctly. Pretty hard to do, and then after that we are gonna make a selection of three characters, then we will be cut from the Smash Ultimate roster. Of course, every game prior to Smash Ultimate from Smash four had characters cut from the roster. You know, they can't all make it in there, especially with a game like Special that has almost ninety characters I think over nine if you count like Pokemon Trainer as three characters, you know, all that kind of semantical stuff. Yeah, characters are without a doubt, probably gonna get removed from the Ultimate roster in the next game. So you're just gonna get two points if you pick a character who does indeed get cut, and a bonus point if you pick a character that is on someone else's list, which I think could make for some spicy picks in there. Can someone pull up the wheel for me, the great wheel and we're gonna do this snake draft style. So again everyone's getting twenty picks that these five new come and you can do this inn anyumaldy. You could pick your newcomers first. You could do your your boring Nintendo picks, your third parties. It's probably a strategy thing, right, who do you think is the most hotly contested character? Someone you might you think someone else might pick, maybe want to grab it up first. But again it's it's your guys strategy here. And I will say, like I obviously like have an encyclopaged knowledge of the Smash stuff. I'm just a nerd about this roster stuff. If you guys have any questions about like, oh what uh Lucas was he ever cut from a game? Was he ever added back? Was a DC character? I can answer any of those questions if you if you have any good clarifyications, because there's, yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff that's happened in over years. But like they added Pokemon Trainer, but then like Smash four, they cut like two of the three Pokemon in the Pokemon Trainer and just had charge Ard and then they added all of them back for Ultimate. So there's weird things like that that will pop up. Of course, Kirkland bring up that big juicy wheel. Let's see who's gonna first.
Speaker 3: I found out we can do full screen on this. Look at that? Is that just beautiful?
Speaker 2: It's an update?
Speaker 4: Right? Great?
Speaker 3: They're getting a lot of funding.
Speaker 2: Yeah from us.
Speaker 3: We bring a lot of attention to them.
Speaker 4: Okay, it looks like.
Speaker 1: The Hero of Time himself is gonna make the first selection round of applause stiff right up?
Speaker 3: Oh I love that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you shouldn't be cheering.
Speaker 1: He doesn't seem happy about that.
Speaker 3: That's between you, you and me, Kirk the pokeball.
Speaker 1: He leaves me in last place. But first to make a snake draft, sneak, and just for confirmation, let's roll me in. I guess before we kick it off the rules? Did everything makes sense? You guys have any questions or clarification?
Speaker 3: So is this just like release characters or to this like extend to DLC.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, maybe when the game comes out, maybe we'll do another smaller draft for like DLC, who we think will get added as DLC or something. But this is like as of the day the game releases and the roster at that point in time.
Speaker 3: That changes things, Okay, a lot less confident it changes things maybe returning third party, but okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: I mean that that is a good point because like characters like mewtwo and Lucas have been cut from prior games and then added back as DLC characters, which is an interesting case where technically they were not in the base roster of Smash four, but they came back later on no other questions. Then we can kick over to Taylor to kick it.
Speaker 4: Off, all right, returning third party character, I think just gonna drop that right now, let's go. I feel pretty good about duck Hunt.
Speaker 1: Now that is a Nintendo character, is not a third party That's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's locking in duck huntin for Taylor. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give you a mulligan on that one, Taylor, if you want to pick an actual.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it, I'm gonna takel no.
Speaker 2: Character.
Speaker 4: I do know what third party is, but I don't think end.
Speaker 2: To find that. You don't think Donkey Kong's Nintendo.
Speaker 4: Nintendo. But I'm getting confused with like.
Speaker 1: Let me Taylor. Here's the case if you scroll down on.
Speaker 2: That was the first one of the first ten games.
Speaker 1: That's true. From on the list of the document at the very bottom are all the third party characters. All the third party characters.
Speaker 3: In Smash are uh Sonic, Bayonetta, ru Ken, Mega Man, pac Man, Cloud, Seffroth, Kasia, Terry, Hero, Steve, Banjo, Kazui, Sora, Joker, Simon Richter, and Snake.
Speaker 1: Those are a third party Sonic.
Speaker 2: So then we know from Sonic down that's it. I just so we gotta, you know, table for back this a few times. I think, so.
Speaker 4: Probably give me pac Man. I thought Donkey Kong was owned by like a different company that Nintendo just like leased in. Was like, yeah, I don't think I'm in a different timeline right now you are.
Speaker 2: There's set, there's a station.
Speaker 1: Is like a rare who's now owned by That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: That's where I was kidding.
Speaker 1: Owns the rights to Donkey Kong and all of his characters. All right, pac Man is on the board for Taylor Travis.
Speaker 2: Now, good job, let's save this. I'm gonna go with a Nintendo character, but someone new. I'm gonna go with somebody that I think people would refer to. I may not say that, but there's a way to you could maybe agree with this. Uh, have you guys heard of what an industry plant is, where like all of a sudden, this person this things around, not that type of plant, industry plants carpenter. Right, Yeah, so people say, right in the industry, And you know, it's funny because the person opinion is also a singer. I'm gonna pick Pauline because this is an industry plant character. Nintendo's trying their best to make us care a lot about Pauline.
Speaker 3: I barely even know who this character is. I feel she.
Speaker 2: Oys she was randomlykly just popped up in Donkey Kong Bananza as like a baby, and then she's in Mario Kart, and I think she's in Mario Tennis right recently.
Speaker 1: Sports Games Strikers, she's strikerskers DLC character. Yeah, and she would not be on the bas roster if it was a striker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying that she's gonna be a bass roster here. I just feel like they keep Adner and stuff and yeah, I she has city powers. There's things you can do, so and I guess you can almost like cheat and someone be like, well, it's another Donkey Kong character because she's like heavily tied to DK. I would not say that, but like you could.
Speaker 1: Make them so protagonist of Bonanza. I guess, yeah, yeah, So I mean.
Speaker 2: Go Pauline. I think she'll worm her way in there.
Speaker 1: I I think that's a very cool pick, especially after the Bonanza hype and all that. And yeah, I mean I think you know there, there's some trends in Smash. One of the only trends, uh, one of the really consistent trends. Every Smash game has had a new Pokemon and a new Mario character. Those are the two franchises that, no matter what, always get a new character. You think Zelda might be in there, don Y Kong, No, just just Mario and Pokemon though, the only two that consistently get a brand new character every single game.
Speaker 2: And it's like we're running out of pop their main Mario characters. They don't give a fuck about Walla Oigi. So it's like, oh, this girl that's been popping up in all these games, to me feels like that's kind of a I'm not gonna say it given but I feel strongly about that. Hands White's my number one pick. Welcome to Team Pauline.
Speaker 1: I love because I did not even have that on my list, but I think it's an excellent pick. Okay, all right, hopefully Kirkland. So far two characters that start with the letter P. Are you gonna continue that trend as well?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna drop a big pe on the pass button and not do that. I am gonna bring a new character, a new Nintendo character here, a character that's been in the game before, kind of as a sidekick, but I think we're gonna completely change that character's move set go for the next game. I'm gonna make Toad his own character. Okay, the next Smash game down. I think it's about, you know, our boy Toad gets his own character. Yeah. I just feel like it's a fun, small character that can have some unique moves in there. And I really believe Peach is going to be a lot different than kind of how she's been in the past a few games, just kind of with Yeah, I don't know, because of the movies and just the more recent games, I feel like she's not so much just the Princess Peach that she has been before. And that's also just kind of me willing that into existence because I love the character Peach, but I've never been a Peach player on Smash specifically because it's just like too buoyant for me. I I just don't really love her move sets. So yeah, that's kind of like my heart pick. And yeah, hopefully it works out and I get some some juicy points for that one, and you get.
Speaker 2: Two for two because they just throw tone at as a skin, right like they do with like the badgerd Juniors and whatnot, So you get so many different toad skins, right, just boom Don.
Speaker 3: Toadsworth as one of those.
Speaker 2: If were there, I'm just gonna put him in on easy mode on Little mag and just like have him at one hundred sucks banging him over again, banging like a drum.
Speaker 3: If Little Mac comes back, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, I get.
Speaker 1: Two picks here. I'm gonna take one that is a newcomer, uh not, and as a third party newcomer, because I don't think I don't think Travis will leave this one of the next round. Specifically, I'm gonna grab leon as Kennedy. I think Resident Evil is bigger than ever he's back in the series. All these games are on Switch. There's a lot of Resident Evil stuff in Ultimate in the form of like spirits and stickers or whatever the fuck all that, all that random stuff is never been a stage, to be fair. But I just think Capcolm a big deal right now. Residon Evil big deal right now. Leon kind of the face of the series. He came back recently, and uh, I think I think, uh, I think he'd be a good pick. I think he could be in there. I think it's a very high chance.
Speaker 2: He's in the Only thing he said was wrong in that statement, Dillon is that he's kind of the face of franchise. He is the face of the franchise as mister Kennedy.
Speaker 1: At this point with the new game, I would say he definitely is. If there was any question before.
Speaker 2: He's got those stats to back it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think music stage that's a good one. I don't think it's one hundred percent lock, but I think it's almost like to me, if it doesn't happen now, it might not happen. You know. It feels like this is this is the.
Speaker 1: Good time, you know, And I can't I'm I'm already imagining the revealed trailer for him, and it's gonna be sick. I can't wait for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be good. All the skin is Tornado kick yeaheah, Yeah, it's just a spin kick, kicks different, all different, make Tornado kick for this, he'd be young and he reds four. They canna be old. Yeah, there's some good stuff you could do there.
Speaker 1: And then for my next trick, this is tricky, so many directions we could go here. We'll see. I will say Toad was uh was a high one up there for Kirk is a nice nice.
Speaker 2: I had him in the top five as well, So that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with, Oh, what are you guys gonna take?
Speaker 2: Is the is the problem?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with. Okay, maybe I'll back off the newcomers. I'll see what kind of things you guys go for. And I'm just gonna go for a safe, easy third party. I'm gonna go with Sonic, the first first ish third party in Brawl. That was when they first introduced third parties in the form of Sonic and Snake. Snake got cut in the next game, but Sonic He's been there the whole time. He's got multiple stages in there, pretty good stages too, in my opinion, there's all sorts of trophies and items. I don't think Sonics going anywhere. It fits perfectly in the cast. He's been in there since two thousand and six at this point, over twenty years. I don't think he's going anywhere. I will grab Sonic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're I think that's a lock. Just way Sonics going right now, because he also hasn't like broken out so big, but like I, we don't need smash anymore.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I feel like Sonic, like Marios I, maybe bigger than ever right now, has this serious. So that's great.
Speaker 3: Awesome is that me?
Speaker 1: That's back to you?
Speaker 3: Awesome. Well, I'm gonna I'm gonna follow your trend here. I'm gonna take uh someone spicy here. I'm gonna take none other than Doctor Robotnick himself, very party character. I feel like his stock, like you said, Sonic is is very popular right now. I feel like Doctor Robotic has never been so popular because of the you know, the great Jim Carrey's performances.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I and man, what a fun like move set he could be bringing right, like just in his his gadgetry and stuff like that. So yeah, doctor Robotnick, Doctor Egman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's a good one that I don't think that would happen, but I just want that to happen because that would be tons of fun. All right, with just a vis We're going, I'll just light it down. I'm throwing in knuckles. I'm gonna say that there. We can get someone else because maybe Tails would come up. But I just feel like, let's be honest. I know, Tails honestly should come up. He's the first sidekick. But all the days, all the people are like, you got Tails, you got knuckles.
Speaker 3: You just go a little mac version of a Sonic character. So it makes sense that you're it's just like vision there as an as trophy right now. So he's already in there punching and stuff.
Speaker 2: So exactly, yeah, and he's got he got his own show. You know, I just feel like he is kind of if it's not it's not robotic knuckles. Uh, it's a character that's new the roster. But also don't they like tremendously hard to make because it kind of mastered Sonic, right, So I think that would be still a hype one. So yeah, I'm gonna throw Knuckles. I'm sticking with the sonic theme right now. Knuckles has joined me another newbie.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Taylor. You're gonna keep the Sonic train going.
Speaker 4: Was your second pick? Dylan Tails, I missed it.
Speaker 1: I got you Son, just returning through party.
Speaker 4: You got okay? Okay?
Speaker 2: He picked James Marsden.
Speaker 4: I took James Marston as himself.
Speaker 2: He gets to play his character from the the what's the not thehearsal Jerry Dudy. Yeah, just James Marston. He got Cyclops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'm going to this time go with this is a character newcomer, and this is a game that I used to play all the time with my cousin, also named Dylan. Just go there and play video games all the time with him back in the day. I'm gonna go with Beautiful Joe. He's got two games. I think a third one that's like a not a number one. Who is Beautiful Joe. He's Beautiful Joe. Give a Google you'll see him. It's an old GameCube game, hell of a lot of fun. It's gonna go Beautiful Joe. I think there's a high chance that this guy could make a comeback and pop in there.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Joe, Okay, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Joke a dog, Yeah, beautiful Joe. I don't know any fucking beautiful, Like, what.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about? Who's the last game of this? Though this is a deep cut, there were three last five.
Speaker 4: It was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, I the thing is Taylor. I think it's a cool pick because Zachary always does that. He always has weird old characters in their ice climbers. Their last game was like what nineteen eighty two and they got added into Brawl right like so or Melee. There's always there's always a character that's at least hasn't had a game in twenty plus years, but not many. So you might be throwing the needle.
Speaker 4: So we'll see. I hope he pops in there. That'd be pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: He's awesome. It's cool. Uh, let's see who else I want to throw in here. I think.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Joe, Yeah, beautiful, so beautiful. I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw. I have two and I just I feel like both of them are very strong contenders that you guys could go for but one. I only get one, and just for help of it, I'm gonna go Spiral. It's my next newcomer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Respect Yeah, especially with a new game on the horizon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With you throwing that out, I'm I'm gonna go a similar route. I'm gonna take Crash Bandygoot here because obviously they remade those games. There is a rumor that they're making a new game right now. There's an actual room that they're making a movie as well, which I don't think. Don't make that movie. Like I love Crash, but like you want to, you want to move to bomb right in front of you, make a Crash Bandicoot movie in my opinion, But I think it's kind of similar Sonic, where they're trying to inspire, they're trying to keep this franchise and live, they're trying to spruce in it up. Being in Smash only helps out. I hope that's what is eventually the goal of Banjo. But I think Crash becoming in uh in Smash right there, like that that that marketer, that hashtag right there, the stages, the music, there's tons of fun stuff, and I think again if we could, and I don't know what's gonna happen, we'll alsously tell about this cast with Taylor's pack band. There's Mega Man, Sonic, Mario. I don't think Crash is on that level of the icons of gaming like they were, but if you're talking about the nineties mascot icons, Crash is there. So I think that would just be cool to have. If you had Mario, Sonic, Banjo, Spira, if you had those nineties that we're getting all those ads and commercials and playing those games for hours, I think that would be very, very fun of like another full circle sort of thing. So yeah, go with my boy Crash right here, and I would just it's like Banjo. He Banjo was my long term like I really want Banjo. I got him last time. So for the new characters, Crash would be probably highest. Spiro's close as well, but Crash would be my guy. So mm hm cool, thank you?
Speaker 5: Oh all right, I think I'm gonna I think I'm yeah, I'm gonna take a new person here, not a new franchise by any means.
Speaker 3: This could be a big swing and a big miss. But if it hits, this is out of the park. This is a Grand Slam home run walk off home run. Here, I'm gonna take Rookie and Ochi, the combo from the newest Pickman game, so the main character from Pickman, and then I do think Ochi would be like a part of his move set. I don't know, like obviously Pickman, like they are a weapon in there, Ochi is an entirely different thing. So I think it would be like a combo there it's a big, deep pull, but man if that hits something so pumped.
Speaker 2: So yeah, really I think he could be playable like that. That'd be quite a different type of character in SMA, Like it'd.
Speaker 3: Be a big character, right, Like he doesn't have to be like technically it's a small world anyways, so like it doesn't really matter the scale, like they could just make big characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, just looking at him, but I guess there's characters that move like you just is not like the quintessential like house smash like that you know, people run, but there's so much I.
Speaker 3: Feel like it would be a really really unique like like mechanics to him, like like you can knock Rookie off of Ochi or something, and then it's just like he's a very more vulnerable version.
Speaker 1: They can even just make it like when you're charging a Smash attack, like that's when Oachi comes out, and then just like the true like that's like the main thing you do with Oachi and that game is charging amount of different things.
Speaker 3: Totally, or like how Warrio has his bike right, like it's not like a permanent.
Speaker 1: Or you could like like jump off his head, like there's different ways they can incorporate him in the moves that without him being like there the whole time.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: I would love that. I think it's pretty unlikely, but I would love if that happened. So that's cool.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go return to our Sonic thing. I'm gonna put Shadow. To me, Shadow is the most likely newcomer because it almost could just be like a Echo Fighter a clone of Sonic as well, so maybe be easier. Sonic has been in a Sist Trophy and Smash since Brawl as well, so like twenty years in the mix. To me, that seems like actually the most likely. I think your guys' picks are more interesting than Shadow, but I think that's the one that's just kind of the easiest to print money on almost and so I'm gonna grab Shadow Hedgehogs specifically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was there too for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I think I'll go for I'm kind of liking my thing right now, go with a wild newcomer, and then like an easy third party. So I'm gonna grab I'm gonna grab Mega Man as my other one. I think Mega Man's another one of these almost mascot type characters that's just gonna be in all these smash games. Only got Adam Smash for and has been around since then, but just fits beautifully in that roster. Really unique move set as well, being the only character in the game has the majority moves being projectiles, so I think that adds a big selling point, comes with the stages and all that kind of good stuff. So yeah, I'm gonna go with Mega Man.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, I think he's coming back forever.
Speaker 1: Back to you, Kirkham, back to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna do. I just gotta double check to see there's two characters that I'm looking at, but I can't remember which ones.
Speaker 2: Keeps doing this, Heep says, scaring me with these two characters, like, oh, it's kind of you know first when he's talking about to it. So he's gonna be pitching like separating the ice climbers or something, you know, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: That would be crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna take climber. Oh man, that could be a gamble without making you guys wait here. I'm gonna skip that one for now, hopefully nobody else takes it or not. And I'm gonna take Cloud. Uh protagonists from Final Fantasy that third game is coming out soon. Obviously no Smash right around the corner, but I feel like he's still a really relevant character, very like iconic visuals, and I feel like he's a more popular character on the roster as someone that's not really in the depths of the smash scene. That's just kind of what I feel.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, I'm gonna throw Cloud in there.
Speaker 1: Pick Yeah, I think that's uh. I think they'll do everything they kind of get him in there, especially with yeah, that Final Fantasy seven being more relevant than ever right now. Yeah, maybe not more than ever, but it is quite relevant.
Speaker 2: Again, I think I could make an argument that it is b with social media everything in new generations picking up right, Like it's just say it's it's it was a phenomenal, but that kind of is again. But no, I agree, I think Cloud's sticking around. Okay, I'm gonna go with I think they gotta pull the trigger. I didn't think they were going to, but I think with Ultimate anyone was smash uh just smash with you or what was it? Was it just smash switch was? I always forget the stupid title before before, But isn't the have like a is it just smat? What is it again?
Speaker 1: Talking about you and three DS games? Yeah, Smash for three DS, Smash for WU.
Speaker 2: It's for in the title. It's in the official title.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like it's the pun though, it's like it's Smash for this car.
Speaker 2: I just don't don't like it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: No, I never liked It's a bad title.
Speaker 1: It does not have a melee brawl. Ultimately, it doesn't have a Yeah, it's just uh.
Speaker 2: For a while, I always thought I didn't know how I felt about these characters being these games. But then they opened the doors box and you know, once the monkeys at the bottle, you can't put it bout them back in. So I'm gonna say they're gonna put some more you know, kind of two D three D, you know, side scrolling fighters, someone near and dear to the heart. I'm gonna say, Scorpion's gonna be popping in here. It's time. I think Scorpion's gonna get over there. And uh, I think when you got street fright in there, when you got tech and they start incorporating, because for while I thought they're gonna keep it more in a cartoony sort of world base with your marios and even even fire em was I thought as close as you get to like real world top characters. And now you got Simon Richter, you know, sorry Taylor, you got all those type of people. I think that Moral Kombat is that's another and maybe that could be the theme of this game. That's another Scorpion that's a nineties iconic character, right, That's like something that would fit with that Crash and spiro Sota thing. So and you know, nineties and two thousands of nostalage right now is all the rage. So Scorpion, He's coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was maybe my next pick. Uh, Salty took that one cause I think you're right like they Yeah, with Smash four is when they introduced the kind of traditional two D fighters. They added a couple more in Ultimate, and I think they're gonna I think that's gonna be a trend for every Smash game going forward. Yeah, and I think Mortal Kombat makes the most sense. Is the next one that one or Sole Caliber maybe, but I think Mortal Kombat blows out of the water in terms of relevance. The only thing I worry about is the uh m ratedness of that and if they're able to tone that down and make it still fit.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Beyonetta was a very sexual character and they obviously down and made her fit, so I think they can do it.
Speaker 2: And even Snake too. There's there's games where his stuff is like the more later games, it's pretty gruesome. So I feel like they can. They can PG up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know, good point, Taylor, you get two picks, two picks, all right?
Speaker 4: I am going to go with shovel Night. I know he's an assist trophy, but I feel like this chance that they could mainline him as a main character and then my uh and he's obviously a newcomer my next pick and stuff. Because I wasn't sure if I should do her or him for characters she'd been doing her because she was cut from a previous Smash Brother's game, supposed to be a tag switching character with Diddy Kong and Brawl. I'm gonna go Dixie Kong. I feel like maybe they could throw her back in. It's possible.
Speaker 1: I was maybe gonna grab her next, you guys, Dixie Kong scorpions stealing them from my nose here.
Speaker 2: And Dixie is in Bonans as well too, so that could be a good fit. I bet she'll be in the movies. It's what it's the difference between Dixie and Tiny, Like, I know, like Tiny, they're different characters, but like why.
Speaker 1: Is like from Don Kong Country games. Tiny Kong's only appearance is Don Kong sixty four.
Speaker 2: Like, why didn't they make her? Why didn't they make Tiny.
Speaker 4: Dixie Kong's younger sister and as the cousin of Kitty Kong, Chunky Kong, and Donkey Kong.
Speaker 2: Okay, get Candy con in this game. That's who I'm That's what I'm looking for. But chick on me and Dylon's sixty four retrospective, I'm just gonna be cheap and easy here. I'm just gonna pick sub Zero because they usually bring these people in too. There's two street fighter characters. There was two missing another one. What are something?
Speaker 4: Rick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you? They just usually do that. I actually so, I love Scorpion and sub Zero. I wouldn't want them to do that. I would like them to pick one or the other. I think they'd still pick Scorpion, but I could also just see them going. These are the two most popular characters for Mortal Kombat. People love them, and it's the thing of like they play similarly enough that they can keep those like the base models the same and then they're hours or special tax change that up, but then it's not overhaul. Where if youve got like lu Can and there Johnny Cage or raidin I think Rain would actually be the choice. I think Raid would be really cool because I is thereyone Dylan smashed. It's like heavy on electricity rocking right now.
Speaker 1: Really, Pickman's got a little bit in there. Captain Falcon's kind of like the electricity guy, but he's just a guy, so it doesn't really make Pikachu, I guess is the big one.
Speaker 2: I suppose you, yeah, and he's on my list. These were only two MK characters. That's person I love Scorpion Raid because I think raydon fulfills a power type that's not in there. But I just think they would go easy if MK's in there, go you know, do the fan favorites go that way? They have different costumes, So yeah, I'm throwing in sub zero as well.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: Hurt them.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is what I do my little Google search for. But I'm gonna take I'm gonna take Joker from the Persona series. There's a new game on the horizon. I feel like he isn't necessary, Like he's not a Nintendo character, right, like that would be a third party Well yeah, it just feels like a close franchise to Nintendo. Obviously he was already in the game before, and uh yeah, I don't know. I'm I don't really know much about that series, but I know it's very popular. It's popular enough that we're getting a sixth title now, and it's like, yeah, man, like the people must be really loving this character for sure, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good timing of that new game get announced.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: We don't know when Smash six is gonna happen, but I think that's a good pick. I'm gonna grab I'm gonna grab a newcomer Nintendo character. I'm gonna grab Bandana waddle Lee. The reason being on this is, uh, you know, Zach Rye, creator of Kirby, played or made many Kirby games, and if you specifically, look what did Zack Rye do after Brawl? He went and made Kittkers Uprising, and then what happened to Smash four. He added like a whole bunch of Kiddikers stuff, He had two new characters. He had it like a new stage, all these items, tons and tons of crap, a bunch of as his trophies, just jammed kid a Christ down throats. Even though it's not a huge series, and I think, you know, Kirby hasn't had a new character since Brawl in two thousand and six. Ben Dana Walde, he makes kind of the most sense as the next character to get add in there. I think he's just hot off making Kirby air Riders, and so I think maybe he'll incorporate that in some way. There'll be the move set, you can get different machines with Ben Dan and Wattle d He got the spear. He was a co protagonist character in Forgotten Land, which I feel like soldierly well and make it might get a sequel in the switch to era. So I think this is the next character that makes most sense for Kirby, and that's a very near and dear two Sacari series, So I'm gonna go with Bandana Wattle d.
Speaker 3: I love it until I forgot about that character until yeah, good, good good.
Speaker 1: I love the guy too. I mean, no, no character has a spear in Smash, so give you know, let's put a spear character in there.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: I guess technically Bile uses a spear for like two attacks, and then I don't think you guys are gonna take any of those, so I might leave them in the book here. And I'm just gonna continue my trend. I'm gonna go for another third party returner, which one do I grab next? I'm gonna grab Bayonetta next, which is a weird series where it kind of comes, comes, and goes. The reason I think Bayonetta is safe is because back in Smash four, when that game came out, they did a ballot, who do you want us to add as a DLC character? They everyone went to the internet. Everyone can vote on which character they want to add to the roster among all these requested characters in the world, Bayonetta won that, and I think that's the their one point of evidence of like, which character to people actually wanted this game. When it came down to voting, people wanted Bayonetta, and I think for that reason they'll keep bringing her back over and over and over again, even if the series is kind of less relevant now than it was when she got added. Potentially it did have a new game in the Switch era still and got like a spin off or something. But yeah, I'm gonna grab Bayonetta. And but that were a quarter their way through the list, and maybe I'll do a you know, just quick shout out to some wonderful Patrion proter seres known as Aaron Brad and April Darkness, Jack Grant, Superad, Mike Tgdal, I'm six nine a k and Our alf heidalgo any Kravitz, Cocktail, Lay John with no age, Sam Greene on him, Matthew Fletcher, thank you all for supporting the show. Gonna keep the plug short day because this is uh, we got a lot of drafting more to do, so I'm just gonna kick it to a quick ad break and we'll be right back. Hello, we are back, Kirkland Patzer. It is your sixth pick.
Speaker 3: Okay, lucky number six, I'm gonna take a Street Fighter character. I'm gonna take chun Lee here as a new character fan favorite amongst the Street Fighter fans. I'm assuming, yeah, a big ban at a crowd, get her movie here pretty soon. Obviously, I would assume that's gonna be some distance between that and this game release, but I mean the character is always very relevant, So yeah, that's my pick new character.
Speaker 2: All right, he took her? How many to go the same route you're going, I'm gonna throw in just like there's two so let's say they get two more people. I'm gonna go Zangiefe.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: He's got a good look. He's a legendary character. I think just because of the size, you'll know him the second you see him, kirkle in the second search him up. It's like, Okay, this guy's been around forever. I've seen him requested a few times. So yeah, I'm just gonna throw him in there. I definitely was gonna go chun Lee next, but uh, this is a good backup, so yeah, I'll go with Yeah. I just think there's maybe one other from this list I could maybe pick, and maybe I still will if I run out of people, but yeah, I feel like if one if I think chan Lee, if they go a street fighter, I think Chun Lee would be the next one, and I I'm just sticking with that. They'll keep doing this in pairs for these fighters, So yeah, that's where I'm going.
Speaker 1: Nice, all right, Taylor, Two picks, two picks.
Speaker 4: I am. I'm feeling I'm feeling good about this pick because I feel like we've got your game coming out, you know, and all these all these things kind of eating towards it introduction into the Mario movie that universe. So I think I'm gonna go with my wing Crystal and go with Lady Crystal from Star Fox. I think she'd be a fantastic addition to ut you're taking.
Speaker 2: We're getting adventures too. I don't care what anyone says. It's happening like there's some there's gotta be some talks going on, you know, but I would love it. She's in the game, right, She's a sist trophy, So I would love the wife of Star Fox.
Speaker 4: And I mean if they if they time it out well with them doing uh star fucks adventures to you know, I mean, like, hey, Crystal's right there, let's let's throw in the smash.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to pick a Star Fox character just because it seems like that series coming back in a big, bad way. But I just didn't know what to pick. So I'm glad you did it for me because it'd be cool.
Speaker 4: I've always wanted that is available.
Speaker 2: I think that is. Yeah, that is the pick, because there's no the other characters.
Speaker 1: Aren't that No, there a new character in the new game. But it's like, sure it's too generic to pick that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Taylor, but the next one, oh, that's a tough one. That's a tough one. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be bold with this just because I I really enjoyed the rumors that I've heard surrounding it. So I'm just gonna put it on the draft list here, make it official. I'm gonna go master Chief. I've heard people talking about a long time. I've seen the fake videos of it. People have modeled him into, you know, versions of it and whatnot. So I think maybe there's a chance you could see it we already got Steve and Minecraft in there, and if they keep going along the lines of Xbox characters and their little partnership going on, then maybe we'll we'll see something.
Speaker 2: It's tough. A year ago, I would have said absolutely, But now the way Xbox already been acting again with the new seal, like we're taking everything back, we'ren exclusive. I feel like the time was with Phil and now I don't know if that time's there anyway. I don't get me wrong, I don't think this is exclusive. Thing's gonna work. It's like Xbox is just do a still. But I would like it for the idea of he's in that late nineties two thousands sort of you know, not a mascot per se, but in that iconic realm. He's in there. So I would like it for you and other people. I have no interest in master Chief, but.
Speaker 1: I would love it so much great, I imagine, you know, I feel by on its possibilities though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what changed. A year ago. I would have been like, oh, that's a great pick down, Like I don't know, but I'm gonna go one where I go I don't know, but I want him on the roster, and just because I know he could be in the bench for Taylor if he's like, I don't got anyone else, I'm just gonna go with wallaweg. I'm gonna hope it finally fucking happens and we know there is gonna be a new Mario character. I'm covering my bases with this one that if it is not Pauline, hopefully it's wallow Hopefully it's just the meme of he couldn't even make it in the Smash Ultimate just bleeds through that dev team, like, Okay, we should really put him in here, like let's and they know what they should do. They should make him the last character announced for that game, like just to really string us along. That's the character now, Nintendo want Whise. I want him the most. He is you're talking about Pauline. He's in so many of the other games, it makes no sense. The only thing I have to think is like zach aright just does not like Wallawigi. Like he looks at him, He's like that motherfucker, Like that's the only way I could because there's people that have come from the modern world that should not be before him in my opinion, So I'm taking WALLAWEGI making his debut smash a smash six. I don't know what they're gonna call, but just not not No. Four in the title or six.
Speaker 1: I you know, I thought because he didn't go earlier that he was not gonna go at all, so that was kind of saving him for the last last round. Pick. I. I think it's pretty likely, Ish, I think I think it's a great pick. I think it's a great pick.
Speaker 3: Don't give me Hope, Kirkland.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a Castlevania character here, to my knowledge, one that has never been in the games before. I'm gonna take Alucard.
Speaker 1: That's how you say his name, the son of Dracula.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I really like his character. Just look. I think he looks awesome. It's the sword wheeler, very easy move set to add in there. We have so many sword fighters and just someone new from Castle Vania. Maybe it's a maybe it's a stretch, but yeah, that's what I gonna call it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, you guys have all picked a lot of street fighter characters, a bunch of newcomers. But I'm just gonna go for the what I believe to be easy three pointers. I'm gonna grab Ken Anry you here as returning characters.
Speaker 2: Respectful, Right, you got the double pick, you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the same move set, you know, that's like a combo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the situation that'd be interesting. Okay, they're not both in the game, but they aren't together.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like Squamy and sub Zero they do that too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do feel like, you know, as you mentioned, like, it seems like every all these these traditional tut fighters are gonna get a new character every it seems like in Smash, and I actually think the most likely is what you guys are saying, Like, I think chun Lee is like a really likely one, for example, But I think for that reason, like they're gonna put you in in there and there clones of each other, So it's just if you're gonna get one, you pretty much got both unless they separate the characters, which they won't because that's how they are in their original games as well. So yeah, uh, kind of boring easy picks, But I think I think street Fighters just kind of locked in and Smash as well from from here on out. So yeah, right back to you, Kirkland little counter attack.
Speaker 3: Take that counter attack, Okay, I will uh. I mean you just threw a two for I'll throw a two for in here. Also, I'm gonna I'm gonna keep Simon in this uh in this uh yeah roster back to bass. Yeah, absolutely, I feel like that is probably a safe bet. Castlevania has that new title out right now, and I know they have like that animated show.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a lot of stuff for Caslvania right now.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's and I mean he's like the character I feel like from that franchise. So yeah, yep, could pick.
Speaker 2: All right. He's been in and around the games, lots of things going on, very popular franchise, but not playable. Just want to make sure because he's one of these characters that not Francis I enjoy. But I just assume he must be playful, right, because I wouldn't be into him. Not really. I'm gonna say, uh, the big bad booty whatever Animally is Tom Nook is going to make his debut as a playable character. I think that Animal crossing hype has been like, might be like, hey, put a couple more of these guys in there. You know, people love these guys, guys with a Z weird like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if tom Nook, I don't know what his orientation.
Speaker 2: It had had, so that's why it said it sounded like that. But yeah, tom Nook, I just feel I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's not enough gay representation in Smash, so I agree with that.
Speaker 2: There isn't and tom Nook maybe he is, and uh, then he's gonna be in here for Smash six. I'm going tom Nook, great pick.
Speaker 1: I was again high on my list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his character name is just gay tom Nook, extra poic Travis.
Speaker 2: Tom Nook and then as an echo fighter Gate just just Shroy's Nintendo stocked like you can't sell this game, like no, no, no trust us.
Speaker 3: And because he most played character in all competitions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's somehow the best tournament character.
Speaker 2: What do we do? People want to remove him. It's kind of offensive, but like everyone loves them, like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to give me those people invent like tactics around his name, like the gay Slide and the gay Smash. That's good stuff. Taylor Field for two picks up to your ninth pick. Here, we're just shovel nighting through.
Speaker 4: This, Okay, I want to go with confirmed that none of you guys have actually picked it.
Speaker 2: You have not.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ray Man Ray.
Speaker 2: And I thought about it. I thought about that remake, you know, I played.
Speaker 1: That's gonna get canceled, but I think I'll be there.
Speaker 4: He's going. He's gonna be in Smash though, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: And then that's a good pick, highly requested from people. I've seen fake videos of people putting him in there.
Speaker 2: He fits very well, so it's yeah, if it's that nineties maskot again to that era, so he'd be he'd be another kind of legend put in there, so perfect.
Speaker 4: We love legends, love legends to be a legends. This is one that just kind of came up through my research and I've never played her game, but it seems like a lot of people want her into appear and Smash Brother's talking about the stage development that could be involved with this character. Whatnot. I'm gonna throw Cooking Mama in there.
Speaker 1: I so badly want that to happen. I love Cooking Mama back on the way. I would I would love that so much.
Speaker 3: I feel like if that happens. She'd be like an Isabelle character that I just despise playing against, Like she just has some weird food. I just can't play around.
Speaker 2: It's just too powerful, big load, And don't forget you got a lorma. When your first match is a will for rememory, you play against Jessica and Cooking Mama. So that was a versaal match. It's just a cheetd that's okay.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, that was Cooking Mama.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite, if you want to look it up, one of my favorite Gauntlet thumbnails ever. For some reason, just the foes Jessica and Tara took that day just work perfectly with the Cooking Mama cover. It looks incredible. Some Gaunt covers ify some works of art, and that's one of them right there.
Speaker 1: So I before you go, Travis, I'll just say quickly, you guys have also fulfilled your at least five newcomer things, so you can you can keep picking them, of course, but you've already your minimum amount. I still have to pick at least two more, but you guys are.
Speaker 4: Good to go.
Speaker 1: Just one pat you know, okay?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Over you Treves? Is it big?
Speaker 2: Oh ye it is, I'm gonna pick I didn't think about this, but Ta just said I thought he was going there, So I don't want anyone to get that not on my list. I don't know it would work, but you know what, I'm gonna throw her in there because I'm digging this nineties esthetic, nineties icons. She's got multiple games coming up. Let's get lawer Croft in here. Talk about somebody that would be tons of fun, good stage, get some more lady power going on, get the guns in there, multiple outfits as well too, because how many uh like cautions and games are been in So how likely do I think this is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but when Tay's making that pitch, I thought that's where he's going in and it's it's I don't think it's super likely, but it's also not like completely out of the round possibility. It'd be one that would happen. We'd seem to be like, oh yeah, that fits like she is a when we're talking about icons, lower Croft is one of those you're talking about just the look, the second and a smasher. Mario's like run around the cave and she my hands with those boots and the booty shorts. You go, oh, that's lower Croft right, so uh and the green tank top so yeah, I uh, I'm selling myself on it. First, it's the I don't know, you know what now, I could highly see this happening, so lower.
Speaker 1: Croft the two D Yeah, they for the announcement trailer, it should be lower Croft like fighting Leon Kennedy and you don't know what the trailer is and then they drop the smash logo and that would be that would.
Speaker 2: Be sick yeah, with cooking mom in the background, cooking.
Speaker 1: Mommy like talking mister gam watch.
Speaker 3: Like Unreal Engine six just looks like the most beautiful game I've ever seen in a live what's up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think you're talking to Emily or something for there for a second.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's a meme online. You're not seeing the Mario meme of Unreal Engine six. I'll send it to you later, Mario. I'll look, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna take uh, I'm gonna take Sora here from Kingdom Hearts new title on the Horizon Popular Character third Party, so hopefully I get some some three pointers there and uh yeah, yeah, it's like less so of a PlayStation title. Now, I guess he was already in the game, so it doesn't really matter if I'm trying to explain how he should make his entry there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, soa.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it quite a lot.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have a lot of sword fighters in my list, just a natural you do draw.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, all right, I'm gonna grab another sword fighter. I'll keep that tame going. I'm gonna grab a hero the dragon Quest Rep Smash. You know, it's it's one of the most relevant, like series of all times, there's JRPG series of all time, fits like aesthetically very well in with the Smash thing. You mean, I feel like this is a character that's gonna stick around, and because it's a little bit generic, you could even like incorporate a new dragon Quest characters design into that and just like add that aesthetic in there, because there are like four generations of dragon Quest heroes that are kind of playable within this one character. So it's kind of like, you know, Steve from Minecraft, like it's Steve. Then there's also was it Alex and like Slenderman and like Zombie, like they're all technically Smash characters, even though we only think of Steve as like the slot for it. So you're gonna grab Hero from Dragon Quest and then, honestly, I don't think you guys will. I don't think you guys will take that one. Maybe should circle back to that one, you know, I just mentioned him. I'll keep Steve in there. I'll say that Steve is sticking around Minecraft, biggest series, best selling game of all time up there. I think they want to keep it in there. It's very unique, aesthetically made a bit Splash and Smash ultimate by being the most broken character who just wins all the tournaments for the competitive scene. Again, it's kind of like the Master Chief thing of like this is owned by Microsoft and who knows what the f Microsoft's next generation is gonna look like. But I think that's an easy one to just slip in there, and I think they'll kind of want to get him in there, especially after it was like a lot of work to get that character and just smash to make it work, to find a move se that works, and they found one that does work very well, and so I think they'll want to keep that going. So I will grab Steve, uh, you know. Voiced by Jack Black of course. So back to you, Kirkland.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go Nintendo here. I'm gonna go just to make it interesting, I'm gonna go a new Nintendo character. I'm gonna take paper Mario.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone would take that.
Speaker 2: I was just that this whole pitch about like, oh, if they had a new Mario, why not add the man himself? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so pissed about that. I was just on my tongue and I'm like, no one's taking You guys have surprised me. You guys have got some great freaking texts tonight.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff that.
Speaker 3: Makes me even happier than then. I got that one.
Speaker 1: Speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I have to rethink. Now, let's hut that guy. I can leave for a while. He's kind of a meme pick. But if it happens, I'll be happy. Let's do it. Let's go cup Head in there. Let's get some cool art style. Let's get somebody that's a bit more uh wild out there, someone that's a bit newer, has a big time following. I think it's kind of in that shovel sho shovel Now night realm where I don't know if they'd happen at the same time, but I think it could be one or the other. It could bring a new not really new audience, specially in that but usually if we have talked about legendary characters, I'm trying to think of who are some of the newer IP characters that have gotten the following, and cup Heads one of them. So and also just I don't play those games, but I'd love to see the style and even a level of smash. Yeah, I think that that's almost more selling point than me.
Speaker 1: And the music is great, even just getting that soundcheck in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool. Yeah, so that's good. But yeah, to me, like the stage is what I even won more cup but yeah, I'll sell you cup Bet in there.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you know this, Travis, but cup Heads in there as a ME fighter costume right now. I don't know that already. That's a good sign because there's President like Daisy King, k Rule Isabelle like some other characters have like started as a me costume and then got upgraded to full roster before. So yeah, Cupheads already in there to some extent.
Speaker 2: So I love that development.
Speaker 3: There's second games coming out too, aren't they, Or there's like that they just announced. I think yeah, yeah, and there's like a there's a two D or like a pixel Art one, and I think like a full Fledge game that they announced.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a really good pick. I could say that. Second, technically, there's never been an indie character, so and shovel Knight and Cup had have like been the closest you guys have grabbed those. I hope. I hope the next mash game has like an indie character in there, and I think like the two most likely ones, So that'd be really cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, does uh does Kirkland? What if they does Kirkland get a point for Toad if they put Captain Toad in there?
Speaker 3: I just want to clarify that's a different character. As far as I'm were, I don't even know who the Captain.
Speaker 2: Toad is and you'll find out in a couple of years.
Speaker 4: So I can pick Captain Toad then, and I could pick Captain you.
Speaker 1: Can, I mean, Toad's worth Toad at These are all different Toads.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, I'm not gonna pick Captain Toad.
Speaker 3: You can have I don't know who Captain Toad is.
Speaker 4: You can put movies or something.
Speaker 2: No, there's some game, great game.
Speaker 1: It's a really great puzzle puzzle game from the wi U era.
Speaker 2: But isn't the same Toad as the guy that with Mario.
Speaker 3: He's a red toad with an oversized backpack and a head lamp, but.
Speaker 1: He the same to The gimmick with Captain Toad is that his thing is that he can't jump, and Smash is a very jumpy game, so I don't I don't know what that would look like, but they can.
Speaker 3: Make a little I can't really jump either.
Speaker 1: I mean you're there's a lot of characters that can't do traditional Smash things and they find a way. So yeah, either you have two picks.
Speaker 4: Oh it's me, It's me, Okay, I am gonna go with Just make sure nobody picked this one. I'm pretty sure no one did. I'm gonna go Bomberman. That's a game that I've played with Rubent a whole bunch. Is a heck of a good time. Really really enjoy it. Uh And I think he's he is an assist trophy actually, and they have the meat Broller costume in there too. That's pretty sweet. And next, I'm gonna go with Zero from the Mega Man universe because he's also an assist Trophy and spirit.
Speaker 3: I love Zero. There's not enough Zero representation. That character is so badass.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Good pick that's me.
Speaker 3: Now that's Crouse, okay.
Speaker 2: Ah, Yeah, the bomb that sucked because I was definitely going there. So I'll go to the guy that's next because I don't think he would pop up on your list, but I feel like he fits in. Sometimes they just go with those like to me, with like Bayanetta and some of these characters not characters I would have added in the Smash, you know, sorry, Kirk, with more of the anime realm. I just think it just breaks my mind when it comes to Smash what I grew up with, right, But that's fine. That's where we are. So let's get Dante in here from Devil May Cry. Legendary character, been around, He's a fighter, so it just kind of fits with that aesthetic, especially if they are fighters. That's why even lower CRAFFI felt a little bit better if their primary action if THEO game is to beat things up, well smashes the place for them. Character that goes back and kind of stoke on some that nostalgia as well. Hopefully they give him the best look and not the look he's been in recent years. But yeah, I'll go Dante from Devil's May Cry and again some cool stages music. It's etcetera.
Speaker 1: There, so good pick, good.
Speaker 2: Pick, my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been swinging a lot tonight. I'm debating going down a ground level here, getting some, getting some some simple pickups.
Speaker 2: Drown in the waters down here, you can do deep for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not drowning. I'm just cannonballing forgetting my water wings. They can't bring the water wings with me. But how safe do I want to go?
Speaker 2: Dangerously?
Speaker 3: I love that little head snap. I'm gonna take fuck, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be the first person to go boring. I'm gonna take Mario. I have paper Mario Mario. Yeah, yeah, exactly. It could be close, and I feel like maybe some of these one pointers might make a difference in the long run. Well, we'll see.
Speaker 1: They cut Mario. They don't add paper Mario, but they add like metal Mario or something stupid instead.
Speaker 3: I'm not supporting this franchise. Anymore.
Speaker 1: If they do that, I will. You know, we're getting very low on third party. We have six left that haven't been grabbed. I'm just gonna grab two more here because points are decent on these. I'm gonna grab Kazia from Tekan. I don't really care about this character. I don't really love him and Smash to be honest, but I think Tecan's a big fighting game franchise. It's still getting new releases. Sakari obviously loves it. There's a lot of Karen love putting that move set. I think we'll keep Kazi around this one. I feel for some reason that he is gonna get cut and it's gonna be really sad because I think he just fits so well in Smash. But I'm going with my Heartlean's I'm not gonna grab Banjo because I hope Banjo is just a character in Smash for the rest of the time. So yeah, I'm gonna grab Kasia and Banjo Kazui, I hope.
Speaker 2: So he bet Banjo will hurt me if I only got him in the one game.
Speaker 6: So that's back to me already form here, Uh.
Speaker 1: Dr Mario, folks, I know, I know, but k returned.
Speaker 3: It's something he take. Did somebody take him already?
Speaker 2: Obviously?
Speaker 3: I don't think he's gonna be in this. I think I'm for getting paid Mario. I'm not getting doctor Mario.
Speaker 1: Also, Baby Mario, get that.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna take.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna take not fuck it. Okay, I'm gonna take seph Off here the Final Fantasy seven.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that'd be cool. That'd be cool. I don't think they do it, but I would love that. That'd be that. That'd be a very high pick. I want my ring Wing or whatever.
Speaker 3: He's he was an ultimate, wasn't he? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't think Travis knows that name.
Speaker 2: That's playable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm thinking he's going Final Fantasy seven? Right?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you gotta pay for him though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that's why. Yeah, no fun that I'm not paying for him. Yeah, halng on that much.
Speaker 3: I kind of forgot about him, honestly, and that's cool. Yeah, I remember that he's on the Elephant list. Thanks ck Dylan for making this, making.
Speaker 2: This third party. Give me the bass game this time. I hope your predictions righty? Then I can play him for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so I think he'll get promoted from DLC character to base game.
Speaker 2: It makes sense to that game is still coming out, like the Part three. It's popped there right now. So yeah, okay, let's go. I'm gonna I don't have him this high up, but I just feel like h Taylor with his Xbox bones, could always throw him out there. No, he's not just an Xbox character, but just the way the company is, I'm just gonna throw a Doom Slayer. He kind of pops up every year. To do some version of that again at Doom stage would be chaotic and amazing. Thing could pull up, pulled it off. So I just don't want to. I've had a couple of picks where I'm like, ah, that's not gonna come up, and then it's happened. So you know what, Doomslay. I feel like that's a bit more on your radar versus a few of these other newer people that I.
Speaker 1: Have currently a me costume, so already yeah, precedent for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Doomslayer, and I feel more confident about that than I'm not trying to shave Tir but just master Chief because master Chief is just so affiliate with Xbox where Doomslayer is sure they own Doom now, but it's not I only people just think Doom and they think Xbox now, right. I think he's still kind of in that middle. So going with the DS, I am thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make a safe pick here, and just because I I know this person's gonna come back, I'm gonna go Luk Carrio, maybe my one and only Pokemon because they've never been cut. They've been in every Smash game since Brawl, so I think, uh, storm in there, and I just love lu Carreo, so lock him on my list.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: My either at newcomer pick is I'm gonna go the Chibi Robots. This is an old plastic Nintendo figuring here, and he's not an a cistrophe or anything, but he is. He's an amble figure figures. Isn't he just spirit the spirit?
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. He's like me cost you at the very least.
Speaker 4: I think that's right. He is me costume. I've seen that. But yeah, this is a This is a It looks like a fan favorite cult classic. People want him in Smash. So I'll take five points.
Speaker 3: It's good, nice, Okay, I'll take five points my next Taylor, so nice again.
Speaker 1: I undermestigated you guys with some of these, some of these weirdo picks.
Speaker 2: All right, new pick heart pick. The way I can justify it is, Hey, they're remaking Orcher enough time, right, that's gonna be successful. It's gonna hell. It's gonna like hotcakes. It's gonna sell like hotcakes, Dalim when that happens. What do you think they're gonna do next?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You tell me they're gonna remake Majora's Mask, the best Zelda game of all time. And in tandem, we're finally gonna get skul Kid in here. We're gonna get skul Kid. He's gonna be up in there. We're gonna get the map with all the dark Listen, We're gonna get creepy mumbo jumbo. It's gonna happen. This one I feel very unlikely on. But you know what, Uh, this is definitely so yeah, this is definitely a hard pick. This is one more like in the the Walloweigi room, because yeah, I am a majority of the mass kid I love Orcrean at time, but I'm very excited when we get to that remake. That's the game that I spent a lot of time in, and that would that's like a chicken soup for the soul warm my heart sort of picked like if I see skull Kid and that mask, hell yeah that that that that mask and look as iconic to me? That creep me out as a kid. So yeah, skull Kid and we haven't like that sounds kind of like donkey because even when we got like the Breath of the While and Cheers the Kingdom, it's never like all the new characters is like all the new looks of them, right, it's not We're not we don't have a pluth rub Zeld. The characters go what we got, Chici zell that we got?
Speaker 1: It's just a super weak right, it's super weak. Yeah, the Zelda representation sucks and smash.
Speaker 2: Actually, so throwing in a skull Kid there.
Speaker 4: Maybe they had the moon from the.
Speaker 1: Tana Bay, but that's the closest you get the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I I want that to happen. I I don't think it's happening, but I want to.
Speaker 3: Okay, back to me here, Oh man, what do I do here?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: What do I do here?
Speaker 2: He's in pain?
Speaker 3: I am in pain A little bit. I feel like some of the ones that was kind of leaving got screwed like a Doode Slayer was like, okay, I could save him for later.
Speaker 4: Gone.
Speaker 3: Uh, Steve was gonna be another one that I was gonna say, well he's he's off the board. Ah, okay, I'm gonna take with my next pick in the Super Smash Bros. Six Draft. Fuck it, I'm just gonna take Peach, another boring pick. She's gonna be in there. She's got to be in there. It's favorite character there. So yeah, hopefully I get two points off of Mario. And yeah, I mean Heylady, I would say I would go as far as that you already have two points, and we I mean Taylor took Lucario as his freebie Pokemon over Pikachu's.
Speaker 1: I don't know he's he's cooking something over there, but you've got.
Speaker 3: He's been DM and Sacarai.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys took all the good new Mario reps. But I want to at least be in the race here. Maybe you can see who can get the right one. I'm gonna go with one from a remake that happened recently. This is a me costume, so there's precedent for it. It's a long requested character, more niche character only appeared in one game. I'm gonna grab Gino from Super Mario RPG.
Speaker 2: I had him last because I didn't even think you would pull Oh my god, it's gonna say as the final pick, damn it.
Speaker 1: And then you guys want to hear just an off the wall as one. Yes, here's a character who has been in every single Smash game invented for the Smash Bros. Series, not from another Nintendo franchise, technically playable in Melee as a dbug glitch and playable and ultimate for like one section in the finale of the game, I'm gonna go with the original boss from Super Smash Bros. I'm gonna go with Master Hand, who gets promoted to playable character status in the next game some way, somehow.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. Yeah, I hope you're right about that one. I want that.
Speaker 3: That's a fun pick.
Speaker 1: It'd be cool. Do they have the guts?
Speaker 2: No? Ridley being in there and gives me some hope because it's like, you know, that'd be great, and I think it should be in a situation then that in Smash sixer should be a new bad guy. So that's why that bad guy takes out masterhand right, like kind of a you know, Thanos versus two.
Speaker 1: I mean that kind of happens in an ultimate a little bit. And then that's why you get to play his masterhand for a section. Since you get to do that, I mean, how far of a step is it to have full playable.
Speaker 2: Character testing the waters exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I like it, Kirklin on your fourteenth.
Speaker 3: A little bit. What version do I take here? Okay?
Speaker 1: By the way, I like your order is Mario seph Roth Peet. You just have kind of getting in the throttle there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gotta keep those wild dogs away from each other. Okay, I'm gonna take a freak here. I'm gonna take a a big, licky character. I'm gonna take Boo as a playable character in Smash Bros. I was thinking about a regular bo I was thinking about taking King Boo, but I'm gonna I'm just gonna keep it Boo because I feel like King Boo is like too big, and obviously they could shrink him down to be like a like just a large character like Bowser or Donkey Kong size, but like I feel like you would still want to keep the ghost element to it, and I just think that's more interesting if it's if it is a smaller type character. So yeah, I can already kind of picture like some of them, Bove said. Obviously, it would be kind of a floater to like how Kirby can can do that mechanic. I would like to have like an invisibility like eye frame thing. I don't know how you work that, but he's always, you know, going in and out of whatever you would call that invisibility, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I'll say Toad. But if it's if it is a Boover's a King Boo, I'm not letting you have that point. If it's Toad, Captain Toad, I'd wave it Boover's King Boo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm double down specifically Boo yeah, not King Boo.
Speaker 1: I mean with my sultimate they added Prona plant like a generic Mario enemy, So there's.
Speaker 4: Pressing for it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's possible, Travis, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Uh, And you just said that. So that's why I'm gonna throwing just a cooop of Trooper. I think there's a chance it could happen. Green shell, green shell, Yeah, the classic green shell, yellow plant, red.
Speaker 3: Shell with wings.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's a paratrooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I was so just That's where I felt like Plant being in there was really trolling the walla eg community. It felt like that was a personal attack against me. Like if the Plant can make it in, we can get other stupid Mario characters, and Koopa Troop would be the next, like I can legitimately see me.
Speaker 1: That was the theme of Mario Karr World is let's get all the stupid Mario characters playable character and then.
Speaker 2: In the same way, don't you say, like, oh, every game has you know, a new Mario character, and he was the other thing Pokemon character I could see going forward them saying now we want every new Mario game to have and then or Smash to have an enemy type that one counts a Mario character. But just like we got planting there, let's get Kopa Trooper. Let's get even if it's Boo for cure, I could see for the next five years, Let's just throw a random bad guy because like people want to play as them, right, So uh yeah, doing that?
Speaker 1: I love it. Taylor Field for a doubler here.
Speaker 4: I love these doubles. This just feels it feels right, you know, it feels right in my hands. I'm gonna go with this one. I'm I'm pitching out there for baff of Madison. She said, Burdo, you know what, girls making a pretty good comeback. Actually, I think, uh, I think that there's a good chance because Conberto is her is her go to and Mario party and all that stuff. So locker in there.
Speaker 1: My never wasn't in a smash title before, just as a background.
Speaker 4: Uh, not even a trophy.
Speaker 1: I don't think like a stage element.
Speaker 4: That's right. Uh, this one, I wasn't sure, but I was kind of convinced of drink some research because then I saw, Okay, with regards to the Pokemon, you've got multiple final form fire types, water types, but grass types you only have ivisor you don't have anything else in there. So I'm gonna go, uh, Miao sca rada because this seems like a very demanded grass type fighter Scarata, Miao Scarata. It's a very highly requested uh grass type final form fighter one of the Gen nine starter final forms of generation Gen nine, but not I which game is.
Speaker 3: One that comes after eight, the one that comes up.
Speaker 4: I believe it. Let I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: You just insulting. Yeah, Jen nine, I think that's the ninth generation.
Speaker 2: Like al is he laying down.
Speaker 1: Meow scarta, Okay, lock and.
Speaker 2: Load Eah birdo. I kind of thought I had, Like.
Speaker 1: I can picture the smashing ounce mica. Yeah, yeah, he's gonna have fun with that one in the booth, I was.
Speaker 2: Ready to throw birdle there just as like an easy, just like pass along to get me to the next round. So I'm gonna do this here. I'm gonna throw in tails. I'm gonna say we get the unfortunate, we want knuckles, who want shadows? They're like everyone loves tails. That's the sidekick, So full circle for you just talking about them an hour ago. Yeah, so I've lost a couple of picks along the way. So yeah, tails, welcome back to the crew. Part of the ship, part of the crew. So the tails come flowery orange fuck.
Speaker 1: I like, I mean, I think maybe there's more room for like an interesting move set there over like knuckles or shadows. So I actually it's sure I could see it happening in the world.
Speaker 2: That's make a red They share same same sound guy, same sound tails. Make right, there's a little more tongue on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what you got kirk h already, folks, I'm gonna take I don't feel super coughed on this one, but I like his look and for that reason, I'm a big aesthetics guy, and I'd love to see the sky on the roster. I'm gonna take the shyest man himself. I'm taking Shy Guy as a playable smash character. Okay, mostly riding for the Mario Kart Realm, but uh, fucking give him a dag or something. He's basically ghost Face at that point, so he could be the Nintendo version of ghost Face.
Speaker 2: Ghost Face.
Speaker 3: Especially like you could change the color palettes, you know, you could just get like the ghost Face, Like that's what everyone would be playing. Yeah, he's just stabbing the other members, just so brutal.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, where do I want to go next year? So I'm gonna grab Uh. This is like a character from a Nintendo series has has had three games I think pretty much died in the DS era. Not super relevant, but again, Zachari, like Tom implement these things been an assist trophies since Brawl I think I'm gonna grab Isaac from Golden Sun. Yeah, kind of a forgotten Intendo franchise. However, they did recently add a bunch of these games too Nintendos, which online, so probably a lot of people get in their first chance to try it out. Character Moose that just writes itself. He's got a sword, he's got magic powers, he can throw out magical hands, he is an assist trophy. He's already like the three D model, looks really cool, fits the aesthetic. So yeah, it's a highly requested one, though more niche maybe not highest priority, but I could see it happening. And I've really struggled with this because again, and I do think this next game is gonna have a new Pokemon, it's gonna have a new probably Zelda character, probably new donkeyng character. But I feel like maybe those are characters we don't know about yet, or I don't know which one to pick. Fire Emblem is another one of those series. And you know, we technically do have the name of a lot of these characters from this new game, because this recent trailer showed off a bunch of them, but it's really hard to snipe which one, and I feel like it might be this angel like character we see in the trailer that we don't really know their name yet. So instead, I'm gonna go for one that I think is a no brainer. They should have done it by now, and maybe the fact that they haven't is like a bad sign for this. But I'm gonna grab Anna from Fire Emblem because weirdly, she's kind of become like the mascot for the series of Martha is kind of a mascot. But Anna is just a character who pretty much shows up as a canyon in every single game. Sometimes she's playable, sometimes she's just a shopkeeper, but she's there. She's been in every game like since Awakening, I think Kirkling in like twenty twelve or something to some capacity, which I think just shows that maybe she's like just one of those kind of characters of Fire Emblom who should be in there. And since she has fought before and she's playable in some of the games, I think it makes sense. So I actually likelihood on this one's like kind of low just because they haven't done it yet. But who knows, maybe maybe they finally pulled the trigger and put Anna in the mix.
Speaker 3: That's a good that's a good shout out. I feel like that'd be a fun character.
Speaker 1: Too, fun personality too, like a really really cool character. I think I think they should definitely get her in there.
Speaker 3: But totally yeah, I definitely wanted to take a firelm character. Also, so tough to really nail down one. My mind was kind of going like adle guard, but I feel like by that point, like we're so far away from Three Houses that I think exactly like she is a popular character. But still, but fuck it, I'm gonna take a firearm character here. I'm gonna take Sothis. You know, she was introduced in Three Houses. She's coming back this new game, and uh no idea what that move set would really be, but fuck it, let's just make it work.
Speaker 1: Really character, I think it's seems it seems like Palatino's just like a goddess who don't think is like playable, but like boom, it's like a really cool move that fits perfectly. I think they could easily do that with with her. So that's a that's a great pick, really smart. I like that one a lot.
Speaker 3: Back to backfiring. Then yeah, we got a third here, Travis Travism bringing on which.
Speaker 2: Guy we do not. All right, I'm gonna safe for now because I know Taylor's going I won't he won't get this. Give me a Kuma. I'm getting one more street fighter in there, because if I don't get Zangief, I'm going with a Kuma for the big size of the na Jason in the Jason or Roman Rains is playing him in the movie. You know, so he's a big character type. So yeah, let's go with that for now.
Speaker 1: Cool, Okay, respect it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just big type. That's why it's in case Zank you doesn't get picks, I'm throwing out other people there.
Speaker 1: Taylor sealed two picks up to eighteen. You're almost done.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna be bold here. I don't think Nah you picked a Kuma, so I'm gonna pick a Kira. Looks like this character is a Virtual Fighter protagonist. He's in a Smash res Ultimate as an assist trophy. Yes, looks like in the WEU and the three Yes versions. Uh yeah, So recently was there a new game announced?
Speaker 1: I got Summer game Fest. There's a new new game.
Speaker 4: Well, look at that.
Speaker 3: There could be so from the movie. No, No, the enemy about that one like what a wild pulled out a big crossover.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Kia Yuki, you are in there. And then my other one I'm gonna go with is U. It's a it goes back and forth between Sega Nintendo, I believe, But I'm gonna go with Earthworm Jim. That would be a pretty cool character.
Speaker 2: I throw about Jim. There's no chance, and I would. I would. You'll see me backflip on a scream at the screen if they announce earthIn gym Man. I love em.
Speaker 3: He's like the main character, like Kirby was like the main of like the store places Mario. Yeah, kills Mario in the opening cinematic.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm hopefully gonna make this mine one. I was trying to do mostly new fighters, but I've lost a couple along the way, so I'm just gonna take a returner third party. I'm gonna keep Snake here. I love Snake, I love the Boss, love sault Snake, whoever I wanna call him. I feel like he's gonna stay just with Konami's just they're looking to get Snake around wherever, make them popular and.
Speaker 1: Even less shitty recently with stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like to me, I think the only reason they wouldn't he would be in there is because they were like, we don't want Snake in this one, right, I don't think it would be.
Speaker 1: He's been cut before, right, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it's a lock. But I think right now it's like an easy go to, and I hope not. I love Snake, He's such a fun character. Obviously love him place of his games in that series. But yeah, I think that if I'm gonna pick one returning character, I'm happy for it to be a Snake because still in Snake Bang Jos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Yeah, you wanted to take one, I'm gonna take hopefully three three pointers.
Speaker 2: No, that's a three pointer. He's a third party returning character, isn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, hopefully my three characters equip equip equivalate to your three points. I'm gonna take Fox McLeod here as a as another simple little one pointer, respectable strategy, got the matter matter?
Speaker 1: Hey again, I would say guaranteed points. Kirkland's ahead right.
Speaker 2: Now, you know that's fortune fears the bold.
Speaker 1: Uh, let me go ahead, And I feel like this could very well be a cut. But I think for the sake that it's an Echo Fighter makes it a bit higher chance. So Kirkland already grabs Simon Bellemont, who I think is highly likely. I think Richter I'm gonna grab Rictor just because it's just he could be an Echo Fighter. It's easy to program him in there. If you get Simon, you're gonna get Richter. So he seems less likely of the two, but hey, I'll still take it because it's on the board, and for Taylor's sake as well. And you know what, I'm just gonna scoop up the very last third party. I think with this we've cast every single third party from the previous games. I'm gonna grab Terry Boguard because the probably the least relevant character. No one knew what the character was under God announced, but sach Ray obviously loves this series. He loves this character. He put it in there, moves that's pretty cool, like they put a lot of work into it, and for that reason, I think they might just keep them around. I think they want a lot of these two d fighters represented, as we've talked about already, soa I'm gonna grab the one and only Terry Boguard.
Speaker 4: Terry.
Speaker 1: No more third parties. They're all scooped up at least for the returning third parts. The board is cleared. That's nice to me as your eighteenth pick.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well I was getting shipped on for my safe picks, So let's get crazy here. I'm kind of just throwing the script to the side here. This is just like a fun pull. Probably a very very very low chance here. I think this would get the crowd bumping though, and uh yeah, I get some get some get some people clapping, standing ovations. Maybe maybe Dylan gets a little excited here. I'm gonna take Krono from Crono Trigger here as a new character. I think he's got like gilc at Best written all over him. So again, this is a big swing. But I don't know, I feel like it's a very popular friend, very important franchise. Maybe it's a better word to say it. There really cool character design. You know, it's got that dragon Quest art style, the curator yami all over it, and that would be that'd be a cool addition.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: You get some like time power things going into his move set. I think that could be really fun.
Speaker 1: I would love that so much. I mean it was on the Superintendent originally music. Oh having the music in.
Speaker 3: There, Oh oh, the stages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be so good. I desperately want that. I don't know how likely it is, just because it's like the series hasn't been around, but damn I would love that so much, all right.
Speaker 2: For some reason. Smash, you know, they fucking love their characters with swords. There if one thing and that you can say about Smash. There's too many sword characters. But you know we're gonna add another one. They're gonna add another one multiple times. And why not it be Reu from Ninja Guide and our sword character. I actually like to play some speed something, right.
Speaker 3: Is there real from Street.
Speaker 1: I have Street Fighter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, well doesn't matter, you know, they'll they'll figure that out later on. And maybe maybe that Street Fight guy might not be there though, right, he could be gone? So what one were you from? Another one? You know? He is?
Speaker 4: He I am?
Speaker 1: This is a highly requested character in the in the fan base for sure's.
Speaker 2: He eyes he uh yeah, gonna go he is?
Speaker 3: I I see, I see your vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's guy and let's lock it in big fun title.
Speaker 1: I Play's come back recently a couple of new games. It's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I kind of forgot him, but I think it's a really good one.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna forget when he smashes down to Smash six.
Speaker 4: You know he is?
Speaker 2: I I is he.
Speaker 1: I couldn't decided better myself, Taylor watch stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh this is tricky, tricky. I'm gonna go with uh number nineteen. I'm gonna go with mid Now and Charlie Princess. I feel like she's been intertwined. This is a Sis Trophy all that kind of stuff, and I feel like, yeah, maybe maybe maybe there's a chance she pops in here.
Speaker 1: But for my last pick, this is your nineteenth pick, so you get one more for this.
Speaker 4: I got one more. Oh fuck, look at that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I know obviously, Dylan, your first pick was Leon Kennedy. That's right. Uh, did anyone because I'm not seeing it here, did anyone pick.
Speaker 2: Wesker? No, you're gonna have Wesker.
Speaker 4: Let's throw Westerer in there. If Leon's in there, maybe a westcir will appear too.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was trying to think there is an evil TV show that version.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I get him in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alice.
Speaker 3: I thought about that because Alice.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, shush up, shush up. Yeah she she is. I I think I see about the Taylor because I'm subscribing to the They have two characters from Reds right now that I'm kind of down characters. I'm like, what they're gonna go. I pitched I on this a long time ago, and I'm just gonna long time ago meeting earlier this year. I'm just gonna walk. I'm gonna say mister X big heavy because Wesker, he's fun. I feel if you got Claire or Jill or Chris, they're too similar to Leon. Like Leon's the best one obviously, but like you know, people have guns that do fighting. I'm gonna say, mister X is a big heavy in there. Do I think it's likely? No, But I don't think it's impossible. I think Leon would just be like a cloud or sore where he's just in there. But if there's a two for maybe get some more bad guys in there. And uh he is an iconic thing from those video games, so uh yeah, throw it in there. Like I said, I've lost a I've lost a Genu've lost I've lost a birdle along the way, so you know what, I'm uh spice it up. So mister X, come, come joining me my bomb the barrel picks here. So mm hmm, let me just check these characters.
Speaker 3: That's I'm scraping the I'm scrape of the barrel here. There's probably some more likely's in here. I could be a scumbag and just go another one pointer, but I'm feeling a little courageous. This is my nineteenth pick right at my last.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna take an indie character, so already pretty unlikely here, very popular recently. I'm gonna take Hornet from Silk Song. I thought about that mostly just because I really want to play this character.
Speaker 1: Like I a very smash like moves that in the game.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: It just looks really really fun. I like the design. Another one that I'm just hoping me picking this here is putting that positive Karmelt in the universe that they just it just wills it into existence. I'm manifesting it here because that that would be freaking cool playing playing that character in here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love it. All right, I'm gonna grab a boring pick and then I'll have pick to kind of pair with it nicely, the boring pick it's your boy, it's Donkey Kong, uh grabbing the one pointer. That's what one point on the board for me? And then the fun spicer pick with this is I did also want to pick a new Donkey Kong character. This is a series that's been majorly underserved in Smash, Like we still only have three characters. It took all the way to Brawl to get a second one, and Diddy Kong, who should have been in Melee for sure, and it's it's just crazy how little we're getting characters. But it seems like they're really trying to revive Donkey Kong as a series here, bring it back, movies coming out and things like that. So I'm gonna go with the kind of a simple one here. I'm just gonna go with Funky Kong because I think that what they might want to do Donkey Yeah, they might just go with a character who can like be a Donkey Kong clone.
Speaker 4: You know, so many of those.
Speaker 1: Original Smash characters have like a clone or echo fighter fighter character, and I feel like that's an easy one you put in there. Maybe they want to spice up don Kong move set, give him a little bit of brands of stuff, and so you kind of have Funky Kong as like the legacy Donkey Kong move set, with like adding his surfboard or whatever the heck in there and like a cannon or something, and then Donkey Kong just kind of gets a new Reworke move set. Not sure, but I think it's it's it's potentially safe, easy one. I wanted Dixie Kong instead, that was my preferred pick, but Taylor stole that long ago. But yeah, I'm gonna grab a Funky Kong in here because I hope that next match game has a lot more Donkey Kong content in it. So I'm representing it there. And that's that's my list. I'm a lot of picks at this point, So those are my final two and I'm feeling pretty good about it. And back over, do you kirklim for your final pick?
Speaker 3: Okay, my final pick. I don't think he's been a playable character. I don't think he's been an assist trophy. But I have pretty limited knowledge on the assist trophies through the past histories.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Dylan will correct me here. I'm gonna take a little dry Bones as my twentieth pick memorable character, like iconically from just his his imagery, I don't think iconically was right where, But yeah, I like his look. I think he's different enough to than like just a Yoshi clone. I think it would be like a very different move set and it could be could be really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just his trophies as far as my as I know, not even like in any stage as an element, probably a sticker or trophy or something. But yeah, I think dry Bones is kind of unrepresented in Spanish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking about like a Bowser variant, but like I feel like it would just be Bowser and then.
Speaker 1: Like his saying they could do dry Bowser, honestly I thought about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, yeah, yeah, yeah, but dry Bones for now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I feel like at this point, right with who we draft, there's either I can just go for the easy one pointer. I don't do that. I could go for another person that's way out there, but I feel like most of them are already way out there. Are they really going to be a pick? I feel like with the list I have right now, I don't think this pick is gonna win it or lose it. For me, I feel like I'm winning or losing already with the nineteen I got, I feel confident that I'm gonna win it. So I'm gonna throw hell Mary out there. I know I still just get the five points this, but it would be the hype of just saying, man, Trash told you this is gonna happen. It's gonna be a first time ever that it's gonna happen. Nintendo's gonna reach out and talk to a certain team, bring in a character that really for years, people have been trying to make platformers successful and lovable and it just never happens. Your ukulele's, your remakes of this, Yeah, da da, I'm gonna say we're gonna get a legendary first time deal with Nintendo and Sony and your boy, Ashrobot is gonna fucking come in and be in there and do Anything's gonna happen. No, but I want my last pick to be a hype one. And when we get that video and if it happens, just remember who told you. June twenty second, twenty twenty six. Astrobot is he and I is Ashrobot. It's happening. Smash six. Here we go legendary partnership because it's never happened. I looked it up. There's been characters of a peer and PlayStation, but never just a PlayStation owned character. I feel like Asher was a character they could let go right, like to do that. I don't think you're getting a Joel or Ellie. You're not getting Nathan Drake.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna Beato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Astrabat's like, you know what, I could kind of see this this working out for that, Like I could see them there is a pitch or a meaning or a conversation, right and uh yeah, so Ashrobat get him in there? He is, I I see.
Speaker 1: I I'd love to see it. I mean, obviously it does fit the Nintendo esthetic and all that. And yeah, like we did get PlayStation All Stars where we got to see a Credos and Nathan Drake, uh not all the big like that was before Aloy and Jin Sakai and all that. But I think, uh yeah, I think Asherbot would be a cool one getting there. I would love to see it. That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not likely, I don't think so. But I wouldn't have a fun with my last pick because I don't think number nineteen is gonna do it, you know.
Speaker 1: So hey, you know Sony struggling these days. Maybe they just take a bag from Nintendo to to get astrobat in there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 1: Take the field your final page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this one was tricky because I was looking at a different yeah, different and old Nintendo GameCube games, because there's a few that I play back in the day that I thought like, oh yeah, I remember these main characters like Tack for example, and then you got I'm Ninja.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I Ninja.
Speaker 4: Ninja.
Speaker 3: That was an amazing game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, attacking the power of the Juju, that's what it's called. What you say, would you say, attacking the power of Juju? Oh man? You pick? Remember this now you remember it. I'm just circling. I'm circling in the power. Ah. I just I don't feel like at.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that's no God, No, I don't think there's enough notoriety there.
Speaker 2: We got the lunch of your pick attack over your attack, He's bag before you get him in smash.
Speaker 4: Game, I think, uh, just for safety safety net, just for safety net. I'm going to pick.
Speaker 3: U.
Speaker 4: Let's just throw Rob in there. Slap Rob down, give him some love of.
Speaker 2: All the returning carriage as you get, you pick Rob.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 2: You know he's Nintendo based, right.
Speaker 4: He's Nintendo based. That's exactly why I want him because there's no third party character.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you meant a different Rob, but the one from Tach and the Powate Rob. It's funny like until thinking about the next roster for Smash, I was like, I think Rob could be a cut, and then he was in the Mari movie.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, I guess he's just sticking around.
Speaker 4: So they like Rob.
Speaker 1: Uh, Taylor, do you want to rifle off your list here before we do?
Speaker 4: Sure do? I sure do, Dylan. So my list is number one. We got pac Man number two, Beautiful Joe number three, Spiral number four, Shovel Night number five, Dixie Kong number six, Crystal number seven, Master Chief number eight, ray Man number nine, Cooking Mama number ten, bomber Man number eleven, Zero Number twelve, Lucario number thirteen, she Be Robots number fourteen, Berto number fifteen, Miao Scarrada number sixteen, Akira number seventeen, Earthworm Gym number eight, eighteen, Minda number nineteen, Whisker and number twenty Rob.
Speaker 1: I like that about half of those you said with like the panther at Yeah, I want to take a lar wing BIRDO.
Speaker 2: The Great Energy Plant, pauli At number one, number two, Knuckles number three, Crash Bandicoot number four, Scorpion number five, sub Zero number six, zing Geef Kirkland's Favorite number seven, Walla Oigi number eight, tom Nook number nine, lour Croft number ten, Cuphead number eleven, Dante from Devil May Cry twelve, Doomslayer thirteen, skulkreck Kid fourteen, Koopa Troopa fifteen, Tails sixteen, Akuma seventeen, Snake is my returning third Party. Eighteen is Reeve from Ninja Gaiden. He is I as He. Number nineteen is mister X and twenty the biggest surprise of the roster reveal It's gonna happen Astrobot. I can feel it in my imaginary bones.
Speaker 3: The bones. I got Dry Bones as my twentieth pick. Am I supposed to go one to twenty or does it not matter?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's your list, buddy, Okay who you are?
Speaker 3: I'm going twenty down Dry Bones, followed by Hornet number nineteen from Silk Song of Course eighteen, Corona Corona Trigger, seventeen, fox 'cloud I sold one point of their number sixteen. I got Sothis fifteen. I got the shyest guy around with Shy Guy number fourteen. Boo, not the royal, just the pleasant, the pleasant peasant Blue number thirteen. I got Princess Peach herself number twelve, sephar Roth number eleven. I got Big Blue. I guess he's not blue. Red Booty Daddy Mario and his paper version followed in number ten. Number nine. I got Sora number eight. I got Simon.
Speaker 4: Beaumont.
Speaker 3: That's her last name, right Frommont. I think, so, don't say Omaha, don't get Omaha.
Speaker 1: What did you say? I thought, I said Beaumont, Belmont, Belmont, oh Belmont.
Speaker 3: Okay uh. I got another Castlevania character here. I got Alu card and then I got chun Lee best thighs in the game. I got number five Joker number four. I got Cloud number three. I got the combo of Rookie and OCHI. Hell, yes, let's get them in there. Number two doctor Roebotnik and number one breaking away from Peach. He's gonna be his own character. I got Toad.
Speaker 1: Love it and my list. Finally you've got Leon Kennedy, Sonic Shadow, Mega Man, Bandana, Waddle d Beyonetta, Can and Ryu. Separate characters. Hero from Dragon Quest, Steve from Minecraft, Kazia, Benjo Kazuoi, Gino, Masterhand, Isaac from Golden Sun, Anna from Firearmblm Richter, I don't know his last name, kirkl that one is he also a Belmont? Might just also be right, Richtor Belmont.
Speaker 3: I'll look at itto.
Speaker 1: It got Terry Bogart, Donkey Kong and Funky Kong. To close it out, he is a Belmont. There you go, Rictor Belmont famous. Okay, So now the last order of business is a quick ad break and then we'll be right back alrighty, And the actual last order of business is our cuts. So again we're each gonna pick three picks characters that we think will be cut from the ultimate roster.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And again, if you pick something that is on someone else's list, then you'll get a bonus point. So you should probably scout that out first. Again, if you don't have it on your screen, let me not. I can pull it up again. You can browse through them. But yeah, we're each gonna do that, I guess, so we can just continue to start with Taylor so you can make your first cut pick.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is interesting because now I know what lists look like with what you guys have. Chuke, choke choke jo here a nice uh exhaust over there.
Speaker 2: Focus on your picks.
Speaker 3: Focus on your picks, don't Lincoln Crystal. I hope he's fucking in that game. I don't care how niche of a character is. I'm playing Panther and he just says like just very sexual quotes too. He just keeps playing suggestive comments.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: If you want, By the way, I guess you could pick a character that you have on your own list and maybe there'd be a way to farm points. I guess. I don't even think about that loophole. Loophole I'm gonna say, like, would you get a bonus point.
Speaker 2: Technically would stop someone else from getting more?
Speaker 1: I mean, you would lose a point because they wouldn't be in the roster, But then I guess you get the bonus point back.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, because if you don't have a.
Speaker 1: Problem with that, if you want to do that, I just don't think anyone picked a character that they're not calling.
Speaker 2: If you picked a returner, you could only lose one point, but if you like, if someone else hit it, they'd get the three points. Right, So there is a way to gain the systems.
Speaker 3: But if I pick my one pointer to get cut and it's the one on my list, that's three points right there. So I kind of make up for losing my one point. Okay, I don't understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 4: No me either.
Speaker 3: He is bilet Okay, okay, who is the new Fire and Bloom DLC character from respect Roy?
Speaker 2: Get them out of here, get Mare. They've had I think.
Speaker 1: Three houses being the best selling fire Mob game. I don't think they're cutting by.
Speaker 2: I know they love their swords.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was my that was my first one.
Speaker 2: You had your time of sound. I think it was fun have her back for ultimate, but that what should be the la least time that.
Speaker 1: Was gonna be My My point is that I really smashing. We've had the opportunity to see which characters do they cut from Melee was like, oh we're cutting Roy, Doctor Mario, Peachumuto. Like they just slashed the roster with Brawl. They got rid of a few like Snake and like Squirtle, Ivy Sort and stuff like that. But Smash for we never really got that opportunity because the whole gimick of the game after it was that everyone is here and so even weird old characters like that like we Fit, who I think would absolutely have been in.
Speaker 3: The chopping block.
Speaker 1: It's like, wow, you gotta have them back this time around. So yeah, yeah, that was I think my number one cut pick as well as we Fit Trainers just not relevant anymore either, and like never really was or it was a weird character in the first place, and not really that exciting of a move set. So I think that's a that's a good pick. You hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go on the offensive here and I'm gonna say that uh Snake is not gonna return in the next Smash game going after you. Yeah, target on your back.
Speaker 1: I actually was also thinking of picking that. So you guys are out here scooping mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do think you'll really be a factor this draft. Hey, like the order of this draft, I feel like it's not always like super.
Speaker 1: I lost a lot of picks underestimating what you guys would go for. So you guys have done a really good job here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: With that said, I am gonna graba, I'm gonna counterpick one of Kirklin's here. I'm just gonna hit him right back with the countertack. I'm gonna grab Joker. I don't know why. It just seems to me like this might be one that gets cut. I could see what happening is they cut Joker and then add like a new character from the New Persona game or something like that, just still have that persona representation. But Joker doesn't make the cut, so fair enough, Yeah, I don't. I don't feel like too enthusiastic about that, but I just for the bonus put. Potentially, I'll grab Joker and yeah, I was gonna take we fits. So now where do I go instead?
Speaker 3: I'll go with uh, I'll go with uh.
Speaker 1: It's funny enough. Joker was the second DLC character. The first one is piranha Plan and that's gonna be my other pick here. It was a weird character. It was like a it was like a pre order bonus thing you could do for Smash. It's a weird pick. It doesn't need to be. There so many other Mario characters, I just don't see them going anywhere. But Parana Plant, I think is one that is pretty disposable and easy chop when you're looking to build out a new roster a new game, so especially because it's like a not a character, right, just like an NPC type thing. So yeah, I'm gonna go with Piranha Plant as my next pick.
Speaker 3: Back to you, Okay, I think I'm gonna take a firearm of character out because nice, I think we're gonna be adding some in there, Dylan, help me. Remember it was Chrom in Ultimate.
Speaker 1: Crom was added in Ultimate.
Speaker 3: Yet, Okay, I'm gonna take Crom out. I was debating between him and Lucina, but I feel like Lucine is more of a popular character.
Speaker 1: Lucine is lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm gonna take the Chrome Dome himself, mister Crom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good pick. I think he's the least interesting character in there in terms of move set and like personality, and like there's already three other Awakening characters outside of him. Yeah, yeah, you don't need them.
Speaker 3: Robin's unique, so I think they're staying, you know. Yeah, I think Lucina is even though like so similar to Marth. I think people just love Lucina.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh Inklin, oh Inculator.
Speaker 1: You think Inkling's going yep, I did.
Speaker 4: Whoa.
Speaker 2: I think it makes some room. I don't think it's that special to character. We lose popular characters all the time, as you just mentioned quite a few there. Yeah, Inkling can see you later.
Speaker 1: That is a wild pick.
Speaker 2: That is to me.
Speaker 1: I think it's a Platoon is one of the biggest Nintendo franches right now. It's up there in like their top five or six in terms of like popularity right now. And that's that's only.
Speaker 2: Those industry plant games, you know those That was like the that was.
Speaker 1: The first character they used to sell all the inklan is in Ultimate that was the first trailer.
Speaker 2: Then people can talk about what because is that? They cut the crazy pick and I won't miss it. Get that here. Somethings are personal.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Taylor, you get two picks back back, two picks back to back.
Speaker 4: Uh where'd that list go? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I did just delete that. I can put it back in.
Speaker 3: Taylor and I were chatting like Tom Riddle and Harry Potter. This one has the fullest to This is because I was deleting out characters we had picked, but this one is the folks.
Speaker 1: I like this for some reason. Centered I don't know why.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Okay, who's getting kicks out of here? Is the fullest? So I can I can cut DLC characters or no, it has to be mainline.
Speaker 1: Anybuddy who's been an ultimate is up for grabs.
Speaker 4: Here, anyone? All right, Terry, you're out of here. I don't even know who this says.
Speaker 1: He is not I and is not. That's a count pick on me as well.
Speaker 4: So good, good one there, and you get your Okay, I'm gonna get rid of hang on, I just got this. See who this character is?
Speaker 3: Who is this that guy with the bottle fingers, that's my character.
Speaker 2: Wait for us to watch that one day, hopefully someone'll pick it. Never coming up in the Annals of Geek for history, so one.
Speaker 4: Hmmm. I could see that character actually sticking around and I think about it. Oh that's interesting. Mm hmm. Okay, one last, just a little research thing here, because you're an interesting little one.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I'm looking at alm right now. You're an interesting little one.
Speaker 4: Girl. I'm gonna get rid of Pyra and Mithra. I think these two ladies don't have a sure ship shot of coming back.
Speaker 2: Exactly like Halloween. He's not gonna be added over three characters. Almost were like, what, like, come on, someone wakes Ackerry that up and tell me there was Chara who's paying and he's getting the bag. It's like Hiard.
Speaker 1: At least they closed it with Sora. You know, they went out big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know why. I got a feeling one could stick but not the other. I learned that they were just in the game, so I can learn that they're not in the next game. Off see you later.
Speaker 1: I think that's a really good counter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he took he took one. I took his, not so but you know, if he gets cut, I will go and maybe buy him one day, if I just to actually wait till Dylan's in town to play, because I am curious to play.
Speaker 1: That is super crazy. He's a wild character.
Speaker 2: Imagine you would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's I just his sword is huge. He's got a big long sword. Big long sword compat to your final cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about going, uh some game hunting here. I was thinking about grabbing my rifle and going hunting for some pokemon was I was siting up. Yeah, Taylor's Lucrio. I think that one is a higher chance of staying than this other chump. So I'm gonna take a couple of shots at in ciner roar, get this punk out of here, not the wrestler, throw them against the throw against the ring, and then out of out of the out of the game. Just like every time I play that character, I do that one move that he just go He just goes up and then down and off rocket.
Speaker 2: The one Pokemon. I like, you can take him out. Fuck man, he's cool, but like, I don't think you're wrong though, he could be a chopping block one.
Speaker 1: All right, what the hell is going on down here? Someone's got some kurdy so close to my picks to get that way? Uh, I'm gonna follow, I think I'm gonna yeah, actually I'll follow Kirkland. I was originally gonna say I'm gonna follow Kirklin and cut a Fire and Bloom character, which I think is likely, and I was gonna go with Corn, But instead I'm gonna follow you on cutting a Pokemon, and I'm gonna cut a character who's been cut before and is an easy cut when you need to cut more characters, I'm cutting peachew from the roster here. Yeah, who I think we're not for ultimates gimmick being we're bringing back everyone. Peachu would have been a one and done in Melee. You know, so many characters were added to Melee because that game had like a nine month development cycle and they just needed cheap characters who they could copy of move set from someone else. That's why Falco and Roy and Gannadorf and Young Link and Doctor Mario and Peachu are all just exactly toans of other characters. And then so many of them got chopped when the future games happened and didn't come back. And Peach, I think is just one of those ones that could fall by the wayside as well.
Speaker 2: Again, Peachu's a good one. And even then, like I think your argument for Peachu's better. But even like mewtwo, it's like we need to tell aout we fit trainer and like relevancy, like mewtwo was made that eric is like all those movies and big characters like in twenty twenty six, Like I know, Taaroan's the last time you saw mewtwo?
Speaker 4: Oh what in real life? Like games?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I just think that characters not. I don't see that on any Pokemon art, games, posters anything.
Speaker 4: There was a massive push and Pokemon go. It just armored me two raids not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, he feels very much like and not dasbad, but like a venom and carnage where like very much of that era in that time.
Speaker 1: And then you know, it was interesting seeing like Smashboard such a different DLC ritual. I suppose were like they added Lucas back, mewtwo back, Roy back as like DLC characters for that, whereas like that was not the strategy for Ultimate Ultimates, like we're going big with like third parties or like big swing Nintendo characters. I don't know, maybe bile it's not a big swing, but like big new characters. And yeah, the Smash four was like a very different game, so I don't know, we could I wonder what it would do, like especially if they cut a bunch of characters from Ultimate for the next game, maybe they'd switch up the DLC strategy and like, oh yeah, we we didn't have Mew two in there at the start, but we're adding Mew two back because it's like we've already had the move set. It's like cheaper to development time, so who knows, maybe we'll see something like that. Of course Ultimate didn't have the opportunity because all the characters were in there from day one and we got to end this because the boys are getting loopy in the in the chat here the rock is.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: You didn't draft that though. For some reason. Boys, this was very, very fun. Of course, this is a very early draft. Who it could be maybe they announced it next month, Probably not because Career or Zack Roi just finished Career Writers, you know, a few months ago. Probably be a while, but this is one we had to do bank it well in advance before there's any sort of announcement. But yeah, I mean, I still think there's more Smash Ultimate or Smash six Rosters stuff to talk about in the future, so we'll definitely do that. But this has been a fun one. Boys. Thank you for joining me. I think you all did an excellent job. I'm very I'm very proud of you guys. I thought I would have an unfair advantage just with how much nerdy brain power I've spent on this stuff. Oh my god, I'm losing my marvels here with all these things.
Speaker 3: You guys are posted Thank you everyone for listening, Thank you boys for joining me. We will see you all next time.
Speaker 1: Bye bye
Speaker 4: Bye