Speaker 1: The other thing that we do to end our week, of course, is the nine newsnuggets you need to know, And these are the stories that otherwise would have fallen through the cracks. There's a lot that goes on that's important that we have to talk about, and some stuff that we don't, but we talk about it anyway, and that squeezes out, I mean, all of these other great stories.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're shy when it comes to genitals and you.
Speaker 3: Get a little.
Speaker 2: Bit red in the face when we get to this area of our show on Fridays, don't worry. There's not a one genital in these nuggets I think that you're talking about. There's like four what, Oh there's a penis. Oh, there's another one.
Speaker 3: It's time for our honorable mention. Honorable mention not to men.
Speaker 2: Serving with you all.
Speaker 3: Great and honorable modes.
Speaker 2: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Mention.
Speaker 3: I feel really bad about that.
Speaker 2: I really didn't think there were any genitals, and I was saying that you're safe, and then I whipped.
Speaker 3: Out a couple and I have salad full of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: This is not one of them.
Speaker 1: There was a paraglider who was dragged twenty eight thousand feet into the air. Paragliding for six months, and he was in line with flight pass at nearly the height of Mount Everest. He began an elevation at about ninety eight hundred feet in the Quilian Mountain Range in northern China. He was trying to test some new stuff that he had purchased, a new secondhand equipment without making a proper flight plan. About twenty minutes into this practice, there was a strong updraft that caught him and blasted him sixteen thousand feet higher. So he was up around twenty eight thousand feet, which means it was really cold. They're talking forty below forty below centegrade.
Speaker 2: I have a question about this. He's been banned, they say, a stern punishment, banned from paragliding for six months. Why the hell would you want to get it back out there after this?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I do not know.
Speaker 1: And the reason the government even knew it is because he was in the Like I said, flight paths of several airliners.
Speaker 3: Here's number nine. At number nine, I did ninth place.
Speaker 2: If a cock's dirty, nine times out of tennis partners, dirty too, and.
Speaker 3: I speak nine languages. Yeah night, basically everybody at table mining. I feel ready to go another nine and niner?
Speaker 1: Did I catch a niner in there? Well, you're calling from.
Speaker 3: All walkie talking.
Speaker 1: Well, we've talked about AI, and man, it is. It is and will be terrifying for some people over the course of the next several months and years as AI continues to grow.
Speaker 3: Perhaps is that one way to put it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually looking forward to all of the ridiculous that comes out of chat GPT. I'm looking forward to the segment of population that completely disbands from society and only talks to their bots. I think that we're going to have a good time chronicling all this. We are just at the outset, we're just at the beginning of this ride, and it's going to get It's very it's very rudimentary as opposed to what it's going to be, and we are all going there will be no one not touched by this. Everyone will be chat GPT molested very soon.
Speaker 1: There is a there's an aspect of AI that researchers are concerned about, and it's considered self preservation, the tendency for self preservation. There's a group called Palisade Research. It's an AI safety firm. It's said that they have tested AI models with math problems, which includes a shutdown instruction like hey, chat, GPT, turn yourself off, and guess what.
Speaker 2: It won't do it. It will not shut down. Its sabotages the shutdown mechanism in order to keep itself running. Guys, you can't turn it off.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, good luck, I can't do that. Here's number eight.
Speaker 2: A chid is bold every eight second.
Speaker 1: Listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements he.
Speaker 2: See. I would have totally thought this was part of the whole production. If I was watching this in Los Angeles. There were a bunch of movie goers that go to see Final Destination Bloodlines, and in the middle of the movie, the theater's ceiling collapses. Now, if you're in Hollywood and you're watching Final Destination and the ceiling collapses, you're like, oh, what a cool effect, right, Like there must be some sort of someone's filming this is funny, Like, oh, we could die all in this theater watching Final Destination. But no, it was an argentina.
Speaker 1: A really loud noise occurring to Fiama via Verde went to the screening on a whim with her eleven year old daughter, and a friend said, at first, we thought it was part of the movie because we were so engrossed. But immediately after a peace of rubble fell on me, so it wasn't just the show.
Speaker 3: She said. Pieces hit her shoulder, her back, her knee, and her ankle. Said.
Speaker 1: I didn't hit my head because I was slightly leaning over the armrests. Significant hole in the ceiling and debris on the floor in between the aisles.
Speaker 2: Here's number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 3: We're on with seven days with a government, seven seven eight, seven years of college down the drain.
Speaker 2: Seven seven seven questions about this story? Here, they said, two hikers up in the Adirondack Mountains called nine to one one when a third member of their hiking party died. Turns out they were just high on mushrooms and they were mistaken that hiker was not dead. My question is this, Were they really hikers or were they just on a mushroom walk? Right? It takes some mushrooms. You're like, let's go for a walk. Yes, I would like to go for a walk. That would be fun to be a hiker.
Speaker 1: Third friend didn't just decided didn't want to go for the walk. And then as they get deeper into their walk and to their trip, they think what happened to Jeff?
Speaker 2: And they assumed Jeff was dead? Like that's a pretty dark trip. Got to get some new mushrooms.
Speaker 1: You remember the story down in Orange County where the guy said he was attacked by a tiger or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's a vague memory of that story.
Speaker 2: No, I just remember the missing hikers in an Orange County.
Speaker 3: That's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Yeah, where they the dispatchers trying to ask them where they are?
Speaker 3: Like how far past the falls are you? How far the falls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was an anti drug ad, wasn't it. It did not sound like fun.
Speaker 3: Here's number six. I got six, You got six, she got six, number six, there's six more weeks of later?
Speaker 1: What you picture of me?
Speaker 3: Or Rabbi and six drunken long shom? I would just dig you in a nursing home closer to us. I don't have to drive take that drink another ship track.
Speaker 2: Did you have a product or you were like into that you've been into like handle ofs diet coke. Right, John loves scamburg stuff. Yeah, because there's something you like, you get it all the time.
Speaker 3: You always loved it. I always loved pizza, pizza. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a woman in Switzerland, big fan of red Bull, so she got the bar code tattooed on her.
Speaker 1: She dropped about six hundred bucks on the tattoo, which features the bar code for red Bull being eaten.
Speaker 3: By a worm. What does that signify?
Speaker 1: It signifies the bar code of red Bull being eaten by a worm.
Speaker 2: How does a weird slash bad tattoo end up a news item?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Isn't that what tattoos are? For the most part, what I ununderstood, not misunderstood, not understood. You are the only one who understands your tattoos sometimes, And isn't that the beauty of tattoos.
Speaker 1: Is that it's a conversation starter, Like someone has to ask you, right, what is that s F stand for?
Speaker 2: I mean, not a conversation. It doesn't need to be a conversation star. But you get tattoos for you, not for other people, is my point. You get them to think at the.
Speaker 3: Tattoo on your back because you could see it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I got the tattoo on my back that no longer exists.
Speaker 3: It was a long time ago. It was there was a long time ago. It was a different time.
Speaker 1: But her barcode works, She says she's taken it to self checkout codes itef checkout stands and it works. Why now she's charged for one two hundred and fifty milli liter cann of red Bull every time she goes there.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that. Here's number five.
Speaker 2: Why we know about that is that.
Speaker 1: I have five rules, bet five little monkeys.
Speaker 3: This is a year five point five would be a favorite. Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 1: A British canoeist has been banned from competing and says he's being forced to choose between his Olympic dream and his only fans account? What does he do on his OnlyFans Kurt rosen Tals competes in the individual canoe slalom, suspended following allegations about his posts.
Speaker 3: On social media. What does he post? Well?
Speaker 1: He said he's been posting videos consciously made to be edgy in order to drive conversations to my spicy content page.
Speaker 2: I see no details about what he posts zero fun.
Speaker 3: What would you like him to post?
Speaker 2: Is it genitals?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Maybe it's just toes? Is it toes? I don't know? Is that what people do?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine like a page for toes and genitals?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: I'll bet you there is one sign up for that, only fans account. Here's number four.
Speaker 3: More minute's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now, commandment number four.
Speaker 2: This isn't the same world you left four years ago.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna let you handle this fun fascination about what is big or smaller average?
Speaker 3: When it comes to male jenitale. There's a lot more prevalent than you think.
Speaker 2: Really, because I think it is across the board. If you have a penis you wonder if it is big smaller average? And I think that that is something that is universal. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 1: Some have remarked that the statistics that have come out puts them in a pretty good mood, because the statistics would be smaller than what you have been told by your seventh grade buddies.
Speaker 2: If you want to know about the spectrum, by the way, watch that show on HBO what was that called where they showed the nude people where they would pick out their dates based on the new just looking at somebody naked and you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Even see their face.
Speaker 2: You'd just like, see the show awful, where's such a broken people in society? That was a show. But anyway they show it on. That was a show that they show. That was a show they show it.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 2: I got maybe a minute and a half before I turn it off. But they don't use boxes or anything to hide the genitals. They show these people's genitals as they are on the show for the viewer. And that's like the first episode is you're looking at strangers genitals. It's awful, But anyway, it was an educational experience that minute and a half.
Speaker 3: Here's number three.
Speaker 1: Shall be and the number of the coming county.
Speaker 3: Three were dead within three hours, three security clearance level three. All three three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your nat being born live.
Speaker 1: After that, three days they posted there is a A guy Refers has been referred to as Doctor Deaf, has investigated some traumatic deaths in Australia and has put together a podcast called Eye Catch Killers. He talks about his baptism of fire into this profession of forensic pathology and says, obviously there have been a bunch of crazy cases, but that one of the most bizarre categories is animal deaths. I should say deaths caused by animals, dogs, snakes, those make sense. Sharks, of course, roosters, and mackerel. He says, never trust a rooster. The mackerel story is there was a guy fishing in the Darwin Harbor and sharks were nearby. So this fifty pound mackerel jumps out of the water and side swipes him, killing him.
Speaker 2: We have some evidence to his claims in nugget number two, what's going on you two?
Speaker 3: We got two brings one two two people. There's two sons and no women.
Speaker 1: Well, in this case, the guy's member was large enough for the snake to grab it. A man fighting for his life after suffering severe but blood loss when a python bit him on the junk while.
Speaker 3: He was using the toilets.
Speaker 2: Never a bangkok, mais you never want to use a toilet again, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: He reached down, felt a sharp pain, only to find the python's jaws clamped around. I have a question, wouldn't you see a python?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He may have been sitting Oh, here's number one. Weird number one, number one. We're number one. I have a follow up. I decided to look out for number one.
Speaker 1: Are you the number one row? Number one? Number one, number one? Yes, Like I've asked this question before, you have a guarantee you have, But go on.
Speaker 2: Are there dudes who sit down for peeing every time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Got it, they're called women.
Speaker 2: I'll let you handle this one too.
Speaker 3: There is a h.
Speaker 2: Keana.
Speaker 1: You guys asked, no, we did not not for this, that's for certain.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we do ask for things that we don't really need.
Speaker 1: There is a guy who in London used to you'll find anything on the internet, and in this case, this guy was into mutilating other people on camera, like cutting off parts of their skin or whatever and finding ways to then ingested.
Speaker 3: This Sky would take testicles and put it in a salad. Don't blame me, don't blame me.
Speaker 2: Ken used to make songs out of things. I think that Ken would have made a song out of testicles in the salad. If you're a John and Ken show listener, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the John cobel Chow is up the next We'll see you on my stay dry, Everybody blessings,