Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snarttic. You're about to get your lady's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Good, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some show.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for.
Speaker 3: Some lazy.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Hi, welcome. Oh god, my voice is fucked. We have a start Tank podcast. It's me your host, Chris, it's him, Derek. Look over there, Look at that fucking thing. That's Sweeney over there. We're coming at you. We're coming at you. We're not live. I was gonna say alive. That would be a lie, but it's such a natural thing to say, yeah, we're coming at you live. You know, Saturday, nice Saturday? And well what day is it? What days it? Right now it's Wednesday afternoon. We would start taking podcast before I fucking forget and before my voice leaves me. I don't know what the fox he went on, by the way, I think I might. I think I might have like completely damaged my vocal cord shouting or suck or sucking dick. It's possible, you know. I don't remember, I don't up.
Speaker 4: That's happening.
Speaker 2: I don't recall doing that. But I mean anything, I mean people will go into fuke states all the time. You know, people forget things.
Speaker 4: Is the most dangerous fuch days that happened in the world.
Speaker 2: Probably somebody in charge of like weaponry or like driving really really volatile materials.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure what happened in was a fugue state. Guys, I A regulation was just like fucking stroking it. Then he's fucking comes to mind, He's like, well that was crazy. Oh shit, I'm Adams.
Speaker 2: I'm Adams. If I could even have enough time to recognize that and say it.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, my atomic charges accelerated, my atoms moving too quick, and he disappeared.
Speaker 2: Man, I was shouting all night yesterday because, uh, it was just such a crazy euphoric. Actually, the so the elections, obviously yesterday was election day. On the day they were recording this, a lot of elections happened. I think there was one. I think there were There were various races, right, there were mayoral races, I think, Senate seats, I think, but the ones that stuck out to me, aside from like the fact that every county damn near in Virginia shifted blue word, which is insane, I mean wild.
Speaker 5: It's back to normal, because like Virginia used to.
Speaker 4: Be blue us well in our lifetime it was, and art lifetime was purple, right, wasn't it? For a period of sign.
Speaker 5: It was probably okay, okay, for for a period of time it was, it was. But like say they eventually it would be like, oh, this would count towards like you know, the Democrats, like they would get those electorals.
Speaker 4: Did Obama went Virginia?
Speaker 2: I thought you were Virginia, right, I'm sure, I'm sure Obama swept like crazy, But this is these are these are different types of elections zoron one in New York City handle, which is handling what I was. I was doing the math too about it, and because like I saw a bunch of people like on Twitter being like so pissed off at Siwa or Sliwa, at uh at Curtis Sliwa for splitting the vote, and it's like, yeah, he split the vote, but like if you did the math, he still won. He's still won. Like if if all of Sleeva's votes went to Cuomo, which not all of them would have, let's face it, uh, he would have still won by like I think two percent or something like that. So like it's a it's a pretty handy victory. It happened in Virginia as well. I think there was a I think a Senate seat or a House seat or something.
Speaker 4: And then we we have we stabilized having three more seats. Now it's like it was like it was like seven seats and now it's five to two.
Speaker 2: And something like that. And then the governor, I think the governor of New Jersey is another one, and then various.
Speaker 4: Other places, fucking Georgia. If it took everything in Georgia too, it's looking crazy. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see that. We had a vote on Prop fifty over here too. Yeah. Yeah, Prop fifty passed as well.
Speaker 4: There's no way problem. I don't I I couldn't have seen Prop fifty not passing though, Like I like I my brain is like, how if that didn't pass?
Speaker 2: It's like, what's oh sure? Yeah, there was really no Uh that'd be crazy.
Speaker 4: In Califoy just turn purple. It would just turn purple. We'd be like, oh, well it's over. You gotta leave America now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's uh yeah, it was wild. It was It was just nice to it was nice to see a young dude win an election and be seated in power. We'll see how it turns out, you know. But like the fact that, like the fact that he was talking and like he wasn't meandering off into a fucking fugue state. Yeah, he wasn't talking like a child. It was just like, oh, I forgot that there were uh I forgot that people used to people used to speak like a human beings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like there was like some grace and there was like respect and.
Speaker 2: Like the way that like it wasn't just like nothing but attax and just retard or that's what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the problem it's attacked is this like instead of like blame the other side, I said, blame, just blame the other side.
Speaker 2: Just blame blame radical democrats.
Speaker 5: And it's open about who he was. It was like, I'm a Muslim democratic socialist and didn't like try to hide, you know, because like I'm like imagine if it was like a Kamala Harris type of deal. Yeah, it would be like even if she were a democratic socialist her entire career, she would fucking not say it. She'd just be like, no, I'm fucking shit or left or something. I'm a fucking dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: You know what thing she said about the Cheney Right, That's right, that's another thing. Chy Cheney exploded.
Speaker 5: Over the weekend, finally expired.
Speaker 2: The Quails got him. They've been planning this whole time. There's like there's somewhere there was a scene like that. Every that morning when I woke up to the news, I just I imagined, like I could, Like you remember that scene in Bringing Bad where Gus like he hears he hears the cartel guy getting assassinated, and then he breaks the phone and throws it into the trash. I pictured a quail doing that exact thing. Dick Cheney's gone, but like dude, like the same typical ship, like Kamala Harris is, like he let her, he led a distinguished career. Joe Biden too, And it's like Dick Cheney might very well be like and I mean this earnestly, he might very well be one of the few people on this planet that that you could consider like onto logically evil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean, He's up there where like Nixon and Reagan and ship. Actually like he's like I.
Speaker 2: Think he's I think he's genuinely beyond Nixon, and Ra Kissingers up Kissinger has n't be probably.
Speaker 4: Like those kissingers so bad. It's like genuinely funny that people don't know who he is. But he's like really like he's like a he's like a BBG, like a bad guy in the game where it's like, oh, this niggas evil?
Speaker 2: What was that academy? He's b b e G. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: At end game? Big bat end guy? Like the guy you fight at the end of a fight.
Speaker 2: That's great. I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's an unnecessary acronym.
Speaker 2: It's a d D thing.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like the fucking bad guy you fight, like after you fight, like the general and the lieutenant. You're like right at the end of the story and it's some nick of falls from space that's like I.
Speaker 2: Have a bunch of powers. You're like, what are you doing here? Yeah, it's a virgin term. It's pretty much, yeah, pretty much that makes sense. Yeah, hey, man, can I say I love my virgin terms? I don't know, man, you guys can't hurt me. Yeah. It's a good it's a good it's good vibes.
Speaker 5: I was I'm happy too, I'm happy I fucking I've been to New York twice. I barely remember what then was happening. It was all gray and gross the first time, and then it's quite great.
Speaker 2: Second time.
Speaker 5: I accidentally stole that Luigi hat because I got distracted by a fan, so it was a little weird.
Speaker 2: But hey, hey not he's gonna arrest you next time.
Speaker 5: He's like, we're cracking down, cracking that, we're.
Speaker 2: Cracking down on crime. Now. Uh to complete.
Speaker 4: One ad mega stopping frist, he meant stop and kill, stop, stop.
Speaker 2: And kill, stop and kill.
Speaker 5: What would you do if he if he that dude, they're right, like the all the people, all the racist and bigots that were talking ship he actually like puts a burka on the side.
Speaker 2: He implements even he impluend fucking Shakiro law that happened.
Speaker 4: If that happened, I would actually just laugh.
Speaker 2: And be like wow, Well the thing to me, the thing to me genuinely was like the thing my only real like my mega hope for for the New York election was that Cuomo was not going to win. Yeah you know what I mean. I would have taken sleep. It would have been bad, but like, at least he would at least it would have been like, at least you could have gotten the value of like a dude going up there being like, I'm your Maya. I got by the way, just so you know, I got shot five times. There's something about that at least. But like, just to see Cuomo lose so handedly, it was like that was such a nice that was such a nice fucking thing. I hate that guy so much. Nobody in New York likes him. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: What makes it funny about Cuomo is that, like Cuomo's loss, he's probably gonna go missing sooner or later because you know.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: He's got a lot of money from a lot of people, So he owes those guys something. They're taking something, they're taking a whole of something.
Speaker 2: He's not like, he's not gonna go Maybe they'll turn him into another bridge.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 4: Not so much money. But like, I think his idea is that, like this guy, I want him to lose because I want him to just suffer. I want I want people to like him. I want people to like him to just be like, man, it's really hard out here for a sex pass.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it should be you suck, but he also just killed old people. That's kind of crazy crazy, And then like you see I think that was going around. It was like Cuomo murdered my my mother and I'm still voting for him or whatever. You see that? No, no, I think I said, I can't remember how fake it was that.
Speaker 4: The guys like the world needs more billionaires. It's like, I hope I wil hope, I hope a light fixtured his falls on him.
Speaker 5: Oh that guy was Was that that Asian guy on Twitter?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That No, no, you would assume, but no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think this guy was actually American. Yeah, I think it was actually from here. And he had some like shirt, he had merch and I was like, it's on site if you see him. There's so few people that actually feel that way about you know, like, but that's what I want to slap him.
Speaker 4: And it sounds like thunder.
Speaker 2: Indian dude. That was a little funked up.
Speaker 4: He was. He was a seek feller actually, but yeah, you know, is he not Indian? I don't know exactly.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, I guess you can be seeking not Indian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I'm assuming most Indians are seek Most Sekhs are Indians.
Speaker 5: Right, So I'm a yeah, most seeks are Indians, so I'm a mean, he's Indian and he was unfortunately riddled with ct and everything.
Speaker 4: He definitely that I hit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we had the he had dementia probably, and then it got slapped into cts.
Speaker 2: Most seeks are. And then I think, so I've been playing hide and seek completely incorrectly.
Speaker 4: Hide and.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a fucking I don't know, will hide and I joke or something.
Speaker 2: It does sound like he would have he would have done that, washed my hand.
Speaker 4: I only washed my hair once a week, because you know he can only washed your hair once a week.
Speaker 2: Is that's true? I don't know about it.
Speaker 5: You know that I did a seat girl. Oh I was sucking a sea girl. I don't know about dating. It was more of the okay, how was that?
Speaker 2: It was most puzzy. I guess that is brown. It's just brown pussy.
Speaker 5: I mean if if, especially if it's not your sinnific and other, that's how you that's the right answer, you know what I mean? Like if you were like, oh that was a that was fucking amazing. She was so good, you know, oh, oh, highly.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like insane watched this dude, she'd be like, really, whoa, it was really that good.
Speaker 5: I was watching ninety Day This fucking there's a complete retard guy on there. He's like when those airhead dudes and they're reminiscing about their old photos, like, oh, look at how we looked, like, oh, you look exactly the same.
Speaker 2: And him to his.
Speaker 5: Wife, you were fucking ugly back then, like she had some plastic surgery done. And he was like, man, you're like completely just completely unaware of how like like destroyed her. And he was like, what, we're just fucking around.
Speaker 4: That's a bad problem.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have, I think a lot of people. For me, I've definitely said that to people. For me, I definitely said been like damn, you were jacked up, but you never.
Speaker 5: Said it until like probably your significant other or somebody.
Speaker 2: You're told it to women. Not that I was dating or anything, but I've told it to women. I think I think they need to be taken down a peg, you know.
Speaker 4: I think they'd taking on a peg pretty often.
Speaker 5: I think been hanging out on four Chan a little bit.
Speaker 2: Nah, just Twitter, just actually fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Actually, It's like people like for me, I'm someone that like, I don't take things personally. It's it's just I've been made fun of too much in my life my people that say they care about me for me to take things personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're writing shirt with Dana's on it, loser.
Speaker 4: I mean that can't hurt me. I think thats is cool. I think that does a beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Also, I like that he's like happy, He's like yay, yay, kill everyone. It looks like he's a universe it. Don't think he's posing for a photo though, like at like one of those like one hour photo places.
Speaker 4: I think it's really funny when you think about the fact that like combat characters panels, like imagine seeing it from like not a panel standpoint and being like, why are y'all posing so much? Like doing like Spider Man is staying there. Everybody's like posing. He's like, why do you Captain America? Stop and do this?
Speaker 2: Spider Man is the only character that I think about having actual poses though, to be honest, because everybody else just kind of does like normal person things.
Speaker 4: Spider Man has per poses for sure, Yeah, like he does.
Speaker 2: He has when he's kind of like he's all weird and everybody knows how to impersonate Spider Man, Like I'll do a Spidery pose.
Speaker 5: You would know who you're doing. Now it's like do a Cyclops pose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, like Captain America pose.
Speaker 5: It's just like, I mean, how are you.
Speaker 2: Like this or something? You guys, you guys are x men people. You can tell me this is true.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I heard recently that so Cyclops his eyes don't shoot lasers. What they what they shoot is kinetic force from the punch dimension, from a from.
Speaker 4: A dimension that people name the punch Dimension.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you serious? Yeah? They could.
Speaker 4: People people like people on the internet call it the punch dimens. It's so much labor that effectively lasers.
Speaker 2: It is the same thing as just make it lasers that like, I don't need to be Yeah, connectic kinetic force is fine, But then to name it the punch.
Speaker 4: Dimension, how do you know it's what people call. People call it the punch dimension.
Speaker 2: What are the Is there a president of the Punch Dimension? No, this is a dimension. Is there a Mayor of the Punch Dimension?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think there's people. There Is there a congressional district of the Punch Dimension he's reading text messages on his watch. Is he look at the loophole he found We told him to stop looking at his phone the entire fucking show, and so he bought a watch so that he can use like a phone. What the hell something happened? Because he's like, deepen, deep in focus.
Speaker 5: Is it like the punch dimension or something you better saw?
Speaker 2: Do you get punched.
Speaker 5: Repeatedly in the punch dimension?
Speaker 2: Is that all that is?
Speaker 4: This kinetic force that's it's just like ruby quartz force, so like it would really hurt to be in that dimension. Probably get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get crushed immedia. Okay, it's very stupid. I think I think I thought it was way cooler. What it was just lasers.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's still effectively just lasers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's better to just not think.
Speaker 5: I don't like when there's explanations like that, because it's it's unnecessary.
Speaker 4: That much that one it doesn't do anything cool, like when you just come with his expression is like, oh, there's like you know, there's other mindsets of the Hulk inside of these damaged guys. Like that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Sure, what it's like the hulks?
Speaker 4: Dick shrinks when he goes hope mode. It's like, why did you tell me, well, that's obviously what the fuck? Why why would you refer like that doesn't help me go anywhere?
Speaker 2: Is that is that explained canonically? I don't as I just kind of always assumed that it bigger.
Speaker 4: I want to get bigger because he just gets bigger, he gets more muscle mass. That's when he just gets a fucking giant green venus relative.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're saying. You know, I've never actually.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever seen col porn, which is weird.
Speaker 2: I've definitely I've seen like everything else. I've definitely seen video. There's a there's a gift of like there's a famous gift of like Hulk pounding Black Widow that I remember saying, Yeah, interesting, it is exactly, by the way, exactly like that the the what is it the Tarzan? Yeah, it's like almost exactly the same as that gift. The fuck were you even talking about? I don't even remember. I don't know whatever one Dick Cheney's dad, good, Yeah, good.
Speaker 5: It's time for other people to step up and fucking pass away. Well that yes, actually Democrats, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to go man, do you see the Like I don't know if you you might have been including on this because I saw this just by sheer happenstance. But like there's like a I think there's like a house leader or like there's some somebody in the House of House of Representatives Democrat eighty eight years old got scammed out of four thousand dollars, has dementia confirmed, and it's seeking reelection. Go away outside of the fact that it being elder abuse, literally just what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 5: Like it's it's it is. It's a terrible generation man, corruption at its finest, Like why do they sucks so bad?
Speaker 2: Because they fucking they came after the war, right, like why they don't know anything? Like I don't know ship.
Speaker 4: They suck so bad, Like it makes me sad how much Baby boomers just suck, like really their ship. And it's like, why do you guys suck? Like why why do you guys actively choose to be the worst? I just like a generation. That's the duration I actually blink out, like I'll go away now, yeah honestly, and it's like, oh the world's better, yeah, yeah, noticeably. The only I think my grandma's a pre boomer, and my grandma's a pre boomer technically, but if that think she's the only one I to keep around probably he's my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Well sure, but like I think we're talking generally obviously like there are I mean, Bernie is a great boomer, you know, but he's that age, right, eighty something, he's eight.
Speaker 4: I think that's pre them, right, What the.
Speaker 2: Fuck are you talking to have to be completely I don't think they have to be completely.
Speaker 4: I was I was thinking, like the like the actual break to people that were No, I think he is actually then right, people are born in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Now, First of all, boomer's a mentality. All you're old. I'm afraid you're old.
Speaker 4: I'm referring to how particularly bad niggas in that a that era were born are.
Speaker 2: If you're after that, I would.
Speaker 5: Say, seventy plus seventy plus is booming sent.
Speaker 2: Seventy plus is boomer territory.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was being specific.
Speaker 2: What when when do they start?
Speaker 4: When starts like the the sixties people born in the sixties.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any fucking sense. How's it not? Because the baby boomer isn't the whole point The name of the baby bomber comes from the fact that everybody was back from World War Two having children. I guess, well, that's what that means.
Speaker 4: I guess the fifties. Then that the fifties are.
Speaker 2: It would be the it would be the late forties, early fifties. So like you know, uh, Joe Biden's older technically because he's like nineteen forty two, So it would be what is he fucking I met? The fact, the fact insane, insane, The fact insane, insane fact.
Speaker 4: That people that run the modern world, that have to interact with the Internet are all older.
Speaker 2: Then the Civil Rights Act is a sin.
Speaker 4: That is a fucking sin, that is a travesty.
Speaker 2: That's okay because they're gonna regulate AI.
Speaker 4: The problem, the problem, The problem is this, right, The problem is right because of how scorn they are. Like let's say it changes. We're not doing sit for them anymore. Like we're gonna let them burn. Like I said, the next president comes in and he's like, hey, people that are no longer older than like fifty seven can be hold office.
Speaker 2: Really funny, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be like, oh, we're gonna let you guys all die.
Speaker 2: Ah, Hey, back. I'd be great.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think that should happen die, but like it should be like, ah, well.
Speaker 2: No, I can't stand these people, but I want him to. I want him to have healthcare and stuff, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean it would be nice, just like, yeah, even the worst people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody. Everybody's bought up to a good standard. I think you'd be less worse. That's kind of the thing that I earnestly believe that I think you'd be I think you'd be less worse. I'm talking about it yesterday. If you were in that position, if you had, like you know, if how.
Speaker 4: Care free health care, food is not a problem, and education is not a problem, those three things. The problem is that that would that would do this thing called radically change the planet. Yeah, it would not help them exist anymore. You'd be like, no, we shouldn't have. We shouldn't have. What's what's funny to me, What's funny that doverical expansion. What's funny to me is how many people are surprised by this.
Speaker 2: I saw a lot of people fucking flummixed by the results last night. It was just like, yeah, like, well, it's obviously, you know, Republians because they just not you know, just people on like news sites like like fucking uh. I think Sean Hannity was like, oh, he was pretending to cross. Yeah, he said, I'm tearing up.
Speaker 5: And his eyes are dry, Drys, you have fucking cat eyes.
Speaker 2: His eyes are so dry in that cliff that the only thing that gives away that he is alive is his movement, you know, like that's the only.
Speaker 4: The movement of his heart beating hard. He jolts a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah about that clip, like it's he's starting off talking and Rondes Santis is obviously not paying attention to anything he's saying, because Ron's just smiling. He's just he's smiling, waiting for him to be introduced in ship. Yeah, sehn Hattie's pertaining to Crime's just it looks amazing.
Speaker 2: It's such a funny scene. The thing. It's just it's crazy to me that people are surprised by it though, because I mean, like, dude, if you've if you've just been paying attention to anything that he's a twitter like, you know that people are not satisfied. And also just like the fact that they thought, like nine to eleven, like that that was that they thought, Yeah, he was like a child. The fact that they thought that that was still I'm pretty sure he was like I don't know, I could be wrong, but I don't give And they're like, oh, nine eleven is his fault. And he's like the fact that they thought that would work anywhere outside of like Oklahoma or something, right, you know what I mean, It's just like that's not going to work. It's in a place where people.
Speaker 5: Know Muslims, Islamophobia even it was it was bad New York upon initially happening, for sure, epicenter, but like even after a while, it's like this kid is in my class.
Speaker 4: It's not his fault. Why fucking the blains, But and he's like thank you. We're we're saying you far past just.
Speaker 5: Blaming Muslims in general, where it's like we've all kind of identified and what look at the comedy festival, we have identified that like, oh, Saudi Arabia largely funded these terrorists. Right, the direction of of of anger has been focused and people now see them more than just seeing a random fucking Muslim doing a call to prayer or whatever.
Speaker 2: They don't give a.
Speaker 4: Fuck Islamophobias was always crazy to me. It was always like such a weird thing because it was just like, well, the guy, the guy whose house a bunch of the brief fell into that lives in Manhattan. It's not like yepee yep, a terrorist like this sucks in my house.
Speaker 2: That's open in the world.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, so I don't know. I think that's also where I grew up. There was like there was a lot of African Muslims, really like Muslims of like there's.
Speaker 2: Another retakings and somehow miraculously lived there.
Speaker 4: There was on the Grand Concourse, so there was for the most part that there were black Americans. There were a lot of Dominican Americans.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying. It is very funny because you've lived around everybody.
Speaker 4: Apparently I lived around I have. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Cantonese neighborhood down the street.
Speaker 5: He's like that fucking that pilot a family guy. Hey, you're not a pilot ilot in the world.
Speaker 2: You know, every pilot is crazy. That might be the best that's family, right, that might be the best family guy joke.
Speaker 5: It's it's one of my favorite things.
Speaker 2: It is so stupid and it's so quick.
Speaker 4: My favorite, My favorite one is it's just the skit where Meg beats the crap out of the guy and the guys in the back like whoa, as they watched their daughter nearly kill somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've seen that.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what that one is.
Speaker 4: It's the one where they keep they make Meg like the chauffeur for them because she just her driving lessons and he's make her drive him around.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen this.
Speaker 4: She like it's an it's an old, old, old episode and she like beats the crap by a guy and you're like, hey, and it Meg gets in a car and she's crying and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know a girl that doesn't. Yeah, it's either that or anything with the the what is it the the Doctor, anything like that line and anything with the Doctor's iconic.
Speaker 5: I talked about it on the show. But the the guy that was hitching a ride the span uh, that's a good one to also explaining the Spanish thing, and then he was like, oh, I only know how to explain.
Speaker 2: That you speak English. It's like no, just this sentence and the sentence explaining it okays, like are you serious?
Speaker 4: That is the fact that he said it's actually no, he said, Brian yeah, And it's like you don't have to say she said, Brian's fine.
Speaker 5: Something like that.
Speaker 2: What the fun?
Speaker 5: You know that?
Speaker 2: And that's who the fuck Broe?
Speaker 4: That is like my guy said a lot. SpongeBob has some writing that's like genuinely just galaxy brain for the series that is in and that's.
Speaker 2: What this is, just like who wrote this? SpongeBob has I think the best part like per like per episode run of writing. I think like those first three seasons like per episode are pretty perfect in comparison to a lot of shows.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to be on Open Road and it's the same watching a car accident happen and the freaking like the Derby race, Oh right, like that's what he thinks driving it.
Speaker 5: It's like, dude, what.
Speaker 2: That is this your wallet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With man Ray and it's like that is a that is an all timer, fantastic makes it makes sense to me at the delivery of it so quick fire that ships.
Speaker 4: That episode is full of great fucking clips.
Speaker 5: Those my favorite the very end, like where you think he's taking that.
Speaker 2: He needed this anymore. I fucking cried when I first saw it. It was so funny. It's so dumb show, such a smiling friends ask jokes like, there's no there's no reason for it to be the pyramid Head and the new smiling what new season? Yet it's good. It's always on Twitter. I've stolen it consistently. I support that. I like them, but like you know.
Speaker 4: I just down and watch it.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out. Oh, I just finished the Sopranos.
Speaker 5: Oh really, it was a little overhyped for me, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: But it's still. It's very good.
Speaker 5: It's it's especially I can't imagine I would be shiitting myself if I saw it while it was air. I remember when I remember when it aired. Good Man TV was not that good. And now we've been spoiled because as of right now, I haven't seen anything better than Game of Thrones. That's what I'm at right now, as far as the writing, the writing, of course, the writing and the characters. I haven't seen anything better than that House of Dragons. I saw the first season. I like it. I liked it a lot. I didn't I didn't watch the second season. I was kind of like I was like, whatever, I just want to see more cousins fuck.
Speaker 2: Each other or whatever. It's good. It was really good. There's way too much and says bro.
Speaker 4: There's a lot that that it's terrible. Charge it's only damn. It's like Jesus Christ stopped fucking each other.
Speaker 2: God, damn.
Speaker 5: How's the dragon was very good? I actually really enjoyed it. Wait, I was surprised. I thought it was just gonna be like, Oh, this is gonna be bullshit.
Speaker 4: More cousins fucking each other on top of dragons and dragons on around, fucking fucking people's cousins.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's i'd I'd highly recommend because I know a lot of people got turned off by the dark fantasy uh ship of uh Game of Thrones. But like I saw people that were like, I think dragons are gay, and then I finally gave it. They finally gave it. I think dragons were homosexual. Next thing, you know, he's dressed up in full larb of jobs not. But just some people are lame.
Speaker 2: They think like all the fantasy stuff is like for like it's like the people.
Speaker 5: That say, oh, video games up for children. It's those type of people. Cartoons, Yeah, like those people, and then and then they finally gave Game of Thrones a chance, like this is fucking awesome, Like I like the first of all, there's not that much magic in the show. It's very it's very limited, unfortunately, so anyone it's but yeah, as of right now, there's so many shows, good shows out there, and I need to catch up and see what's what?
Speaker 4: What do you? So spoilers? Are Sopranos ending? You know? I think that ended nearly fucking twenty years ago? Now, yeah, twenty five years ago. Actually it's twenty five ready.
Speaker 5: H No, twenty four I think no, no, twenty five because I think it Sorry, sorry, sorry, the show in two thousand and seven, So we're at twenty three years, right, is that right?
Speaker 4: No? No, we're not even twenty yet. We're going No, that's twenty four, going on twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Now, oh when it when it ended? Okay, now when it aired?
Speaker 4: My bad?
Speaker 2: That's my bad.
Speaker 4: So, Chris, do you know about the thinking Sopranos are now?
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Like everybody's seen it.
Speaker 2: Don't stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he gets killed.
Speaker 5: Even before the director David Chase kind of accidentally he slipped and was like, oh, because he didn't have a He didn't originally plan for him to be whacked in the diner, but then he was like, oh, that would be he passed by a place that was like this dinery, saw this Dineri's like, oh, that would be a pretty good place for him to get killed. And so he accidentally said that years later after the fact that people like, oh, so he was murdered. But I was like, we're having the issue. Did you see inception? You saw inception, right, So there's no.
Speaker 2: Confusion in inception. It's not confusing at all. Do you think do you think he's still in the well?
Speaker 5: See, that's supposed to be up to your interpretation. It is made that way. What I mean by that, I don't even mean the ending. Sorry, let me be a little bit more precise. Uh, the just the show, the movie in itself, the concept. There was a lot of people that said they were confused, and I thought that was confused because I'm like, what is it to be confused about. They have a device.
Speaker 2: People's dreams.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, it's not confusing time it's different and comes from the fact is that how how deep are the layers of the dream they're in that's what confusion because it's it's kind of confusing. It gets a point where it's like how many layers are these niggas in people's dreams?
Speaker 2: I think it's it's just like it's it's almost hard to hard to follow, like like like a what like how are they in a dream?
Speaker 5: It's just kind of like mathematic at a certain point where it's like there is an equation.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I didn't like that the device doesn't have any explanation. It's just there. But that's you know, that's more for me loving sci fi. I love when they actually have like what is this thing and they talk about it whatever, it's already established, they have it, and then it's essentially an equation.
Speaker 2: D W go the time.
Speaker 5: It's it's kind of like Interstellar you travel the further away, you know, like there's there's equations that people do after a while. But anyway, what I was getting at is when you look at the ending of the Sopranos, it seems pretty cut and dry, especially if you're paying attention to the cinematography just throughout the series, and how like say somebody does something and then it's like, oh, Tony's point of view, like it shows the person like like what they were doing. So they're showing the person in the diner coming in the diner, so Tony's point of view, and then it shows Tony, you know. But so that last time it just went dark, meaning that his he's whatever you see when you're seeing him, and his point of view is what it SUPs to shoot to his point of view.
Speaker 2: He's gone.
Speaker 5: And then all of the symbolism, like David Chase, almost to an annoyance, is one of those symbolism people that there's always bullshit in it, which makes for interesting conversations.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It's one of the things that I've criticized Hereditary for. But these are done tastefully, you know what I mean. Like the symbolism, it's good. It's a lot like you, Oh, the number three is always recurring? This is it's oh, this orange cat that's always staring at Christy the entire time in the last season. And now it gives people to talk They're like, oh, is that is that Aid? Is that Adriana? Is that like her reincarnated?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is Pauli an angel?
Speaker 2: Like people? There's so many there's so many calculated things to give people who plays the angel And you.
Speaker 4: Google that and it says this guy is an angel straight up you get the box set. Paul was the angel the whole time. Actually, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: It's in the credits it says, uh, you know or like actor Angel Agel, it's it's.
Speaker 5: I think the what the ending. I think it's actually fine.
Speaker 4: I think people didn't like it because people like Tony Soprano a lot.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh man, he's done. I mean it is it is. I mean it is an unsatisfying any does some extent and.
Speaker 5: I think faithfully right David Chase specifically for even and so spoiler friendy one to see who gives to so Old the Russian that got lost in the forest that they tried to whack him, I'll catch you up. There was a guy that Paully fought and then he thought he killed and he was like, oh shit, and they were gonna bury him in the like the forest in New Jersey forest. Turns out he was still alive. He escapes, he gets winged in the head, but then they never find him. So like when he was escaping, they never like found like they're trying to find his body. They get lost and they're almost freeze to death. And the thing is everyone was like, so, what happened to the Russian? He's alive or not? And David Chase got hounded so much. He's like, you know what, I'm not gonna do anything with this, and he just left it and never resolved it, and people are like, what the fuck. And he's one of those guys.
Speaker 2: He's like, you guys were being so fucking annoying about it that I decided.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna leave it to for you to figure it out. He's like, he's like, can't anything be a fucking mystery? And I was like, okay, I I'll concede to that point. Sure, can't anything be a mystery? And it's like, but the ending is not a mystery. It is very clear the way everything's set up. The guy with the member's only jacket him at his three o'clock the threes Meadow fucking doing the third Park, like everything is set up towards like this. Niggas dead. This got clipped.
Speaker 4: From the moment, from the moment he goes to his house, he has that fucking whole like weird moment where he like looks up the stairs and she's the shadow of like I don't remember who he at his mom or something like that, and I'm like, oh, yeah, this nigga's about to die. The whole time, I was like, this guy's about the he's cooked.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 4: And then him kind of like life is not bad and recollecting and being like.
Speaker 2: Oh you're doobe. Do you remember you can't live the unfortunate resolution?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't live in too.
Speaker 2: His kid now is like in a good spot, meadow is it seems to be. I was like, oh, oh, you know, do you guys remember the CGI face? Oh? Oh god. So I didn't know about this before I saw it.
Speaker 5: So I was watching it. I'm watching it in my living room and I'm looking at his mom's face, and I'm like, what the fuck is.
Speaker 2: Wrong with her face?
Speaker 5: Fucking just I type in uh soprano mom dead, you know. And so she died, you know, suddenly, because she was supposed to go on and testify against Tony. She was supposed to be further to the season. So when I saw her, it laying up in the hospital thing whatever because after she had her stroke or whatever. It's so bad and they spent dude a quarter of a million dollars back then on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, yo, it is just fucking hilarious. That is honestly the only thing I've seen from this Sapranta that in the end it's good.
Speaker 4: I remember my grandma being like, god, damn, I did not like the way it ended. And I was like, really was.
Speaker 5: I understand the natural feeling to want a a like you don't want that. I understand to not want that. The only reason why I'm okay with it is because the New Jersey fucking mob was pretty much on its way out because New York was fucking fucking them all up. It's run its course. He finished his therapy, we didn't finish it, but she cut him off. The realizing like, bro, you're toxic for me. You're never gonna change. We're done here.
Speaker 4: Fucking the fact that hurt the therapist fell in love with a piece of ship like that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's like, girl, you are you? Thanks for the help? I guess yeah, it was like a it was.
Speaker 5: It was interesting. And then the fact that she wouldn't you pull it pulling it up, the fact that she wouldn't let him go even when he was pretty much done, and then she invited him back in and like gave him that window, and eventually he came back and I'm like, you dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: And uh, it's so weird.
Speaker 5: It's crazy though, to the power of they're absolutely attracted with the power because that's why Tony fucked everyone in that show, because they're just like, oh, powerful, fucking boss. And I'm like, Tony is not. James Gannof is very self aware and very self conscious, and he's like he's I can't believe I'm the fucking lead. Like he looks at himself and he's like Jesus me, like, what the fuck is this? Like he's very self aware. But a man Me and Joe were talking with this last night. A man with power, you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the.
Speaker 4: Man wished to watch them. The prequel movie, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard mixed stuff, but I'm gonna I watch it.
Speaker 5: The Sun's in it, oh right, right, sunplaced.
Speaker 4: I think the sunplaced the dad, the Sun place his.
Speaker 2: Before this goes into a Sopranos whole, Hey, people like their sopranos. True, So we we talked about most of the things we talked about. Have you seen you didn't see it yet. This so there was a plane crash. I think in in what Kentucky? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I think it was like in Kentucky or something. It was like some It was a It wasn't like a passenger plane. It was a cargo planet thenk carrying a funck on of fuel and it crashes. I think in Kentucky. It's in one of those states.
Speaker 5: Let me pull it up for a Yeah, pull it up for Kingston.
Speaker 2: You can look this up at home. It is fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 5: It seems fake.
Speaker 2: Great, it looks fake, but it's like it's really like, it's not a I there's multiple perspectives. It is outrageous. Oh fucking on my my sound is your sound is all stupid fucking headphones. You're sucking up the show headphones. There we go.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, wait does it sound still?
Speaker 2: Not fucking share? God? Damn it, man, you fucked up what you have? Did you see that? Hold on, fucking ship?
Speaker 4: Why is the was a special move? It isn't like a real thing.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I got it right here. It's fucking Why does it sound all weird just because it wants to funk with the show. I guess it's like he's faking it is so awesome.
Speaker 4: Imagine seeing that, Imagine seeing that live.
Speaker 5: I had a dream like that one time. I was at my grandma's house in South Central and a plane just fell and it was just a fireball. But it was probably like one hundredwo hundred feet away.
Speaker 2: So it was a further than that.
Speaker 5: It was probably like say three hundred yards, and but it was still terrifying in the fucking dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, being that far away, he was imagine that it was a heat bro. Yeah, that's insane, dude.
Speaker 4: Dude, you ever been near a big I was in here a car. I've been in your car fires before. When you drive by, it feels extremely hot. I could imagine that probably felt like summer in that bitch.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 5: You're just chilling on your break like a man. Your life's changed forever.
Speaker 2: I wanted to draw it just because it's so crazy like that. That is a massive crash. That was It's clearly mom Donny's phone. Absolutely, that's what I really wanted to do. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Can't believe he did it. Man, Like his celebratory fucking the victory lap was taking down a.
Speaker 2: Plane the day he got in. It's a plane crashing the World Trade Center. Again. Dick Cheney's dead because the quail killed him. The fucking the plane crashes because.
Speaker 4: Cheney was out there like holding back. Every plane crash.
Speaker 5: It was it was him, It was him, It was just and then this quail fucking shot him in the face. Wow, this quail gun.
Speaker 4: It squalks twice, the fucking walks away.
Speaker 2: Quails.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even aware of this until our friend Kyle brought it up. But dude, like this there is I've told I don't know why. I totally forgot that this is real. But there is a movie about Dick Cheney.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, played by Chris Bell, Right, yeah, I think no, I think that's right.
Speaker 2: But it's called Vice, and they have that scene in the movie. I didn't know that because I never I never once thought, literally, I never once thought, hmmm, what do I want to watch? Oh, I know the movie about Dick Cheney. I never once had that thought in my entire life. But so I, like Kyle brought up, it's like, yeah, that scenes in the movie, and I'm like that scenes in the movie, And so I looked at the scene. It's fucking crazy. He's just fucking like around and now he's sitting in the car and he like loads it up, like and the guy's face explodes. It is I just love the fact that, like they were quail hunting. Yeah, and he shot his friend in the face and.
Speaker 5: His friend apologized. His friend was essentially oh the debacle. Yeah, and he felt guilty about it making Dick Cheney look bad.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you feeling guilty about making Dick Cheney look bad, that makes you actually worse than Dick Cheney. Actually, you're your official.
Speaker 4: His iole afterwards, piece of ship.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry you shot me. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dick Cheney fucked his ass after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't even have Like it's crazy how long he survived with a fucking artificial heart pacemaker.
Speaker 2: Right for a while, he had a straight up fake heart and no pulse. What a freak. There's no soul in that guy. Let's look it up.
Speaker 4: Because he was he was viving off with all the terry created in the Middle East, and that's finally drying up.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm so sad.
Speaker 5: Man, I need more action in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: And desert storm two point zero. Sorry you got to die.
Speaker 5: Sorry, man, we're gonna we're sticking to North Africa for now. And uh and uh Palestine.
Speaker 2: Oh there was another thing too. So all these people who are like, uh, hey, we're we're fleeing the city. Oh yeah, to see this so, of course, because this is the easiest thing to predict in the world. A lot of people. Bill Ackman, I think was was the main billionaire that was kind of like a key figure in all a lot this election, particularly, Yeah, Bill Ackman, billionaire dude spent a lot of money trying to get Zoron not elected. I said it, Oh, man, I'm leaving, I'm leaving. And then the second one, Donny went was like ingratsmum, Donnie. I look forward to helping and working with you. And it's like, yeah, of course you're not gonna go because you know it's so stupid. Why fight in the first place if you know you don't care. They're just of course they don't care about being taxed other twenty thousand dollars. Why pretend it's it's so infuriating, and like, what is it, Alan Derschowitz, have you seen that no, do you know? Alan Dershwitz is, so, do you know?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Alan Schwitz is like, he's he how do you even explain this guy in like a in like a small sentence, he's a he's a lawyer for some really curious people. It's good. Yeah he was it Netaho or I think so yeah, Nea, who's lawyer? Or like at the very least he offered to defend him anyway. So he was like, I'm gonna blow my brains out if uh mo'm Donny wins. So'm Donny wanted everybody. Everybody was just you know that adding him, you know that image of the of the rabbit like pointing at the clock from fucking wonder it's time. It's dude. The reactions are fucking hilarious and uh you know, well he gets sworn in on the first. I wanted to do the thing, but they're not anytime soon, the first of January next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the direct given the raccoon a gun, I want to do. I want to do that meme. I was gonna tweet at Candice Owens that meme, but I was like, I'm just gonna get me in trouble probably if I do this.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're just gonna pest you for like It's like to me, it's like not worth it to talk ship on Twitter anymore.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really it's because it's not even the thing about it. It's like it's it's the same boring stuff over and over again. Ye Like it's not even that interesting. Whenever you say something, it's just like, oh, I can predict exactly, like she's gonna.
Speaker 4: Book to antagonize my family.
Speaker 2: I started doing that reasonly.
Speaker 5: It's actually a little Facebook is a little fun for a discourse. Actually, I feel this in a person, so it feels funny.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more fun. Like I I have an uncle who is like he just was I. So I have a couple of family members, Like I have an uncle who's like very very anti Trump. He posts anti Trump stuff all the time, to the point where it is kind of like it's a lot you know, it's just like your your profile doesn't have to be all this. But I don't disagree with munch of what he says. And this other guy's just always in his comments always never, it's never provoked. And one day I was like, why are you sucking somebody off this much?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he's like related to me. I'm sure he's gonna be at like a New Year or something or something like why are you so gay? Shut the fuck up, you're layman stupid.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't, I don't use my face.
Speaker 2: And I was really excited. I was like, really happy.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh man, I can't wait to run into you. And then you're not gonna say shit. Yeah he was. We were got into a little bit of a back and forth and I was like, uh, you sound like a pedophile.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm over it, dude, I'm over it. I'm so done. I'm I can't do that with my family and pretend to like people anymore.
Speaker 4: I want to. I want to go on like an anti Christian, tired on my fucking family. But I think I think I would actually get killed.
Speaker 2: Anti what somebody I was an anti Christian? Been there?
Speaker 4: No, No. The thing is that my family family is very very Christian.
Speaker 2: Time to catch up, guys, you know how you know how you win? You'd be like, I'm actually more Christian than you. Actually I said that to somebody. They were really They did not take it well, but it's true. It is it's I mean, I know you had a baby at a wedlock, you motherfucker. Like, what are you talking about? Oh yeah, that's not it's just different the thing like it was like when Maddie Hassan took down Matt Waltz. Matt, Wait what Matt Gates? No, not Mat No, Matt Gates is the other pedophile. Wait, the other republican pedophile.
Speaker 4: Wash wash washed.
Speaker 2: It's getting a wash the political commentator, not the comedian. That's the fucking actor, the actor, commedity, acting, comedia. That's so unfortunately it is really interview. I saw an interview of him where he's like, yeah, you know, I honestly have to always clarify that I'm not I'm not the the that Matt.
Speaker 5: Wallh would change my name, Dude, I probably would too. I would totally, at least at least put up my bring my middle name, like Michael B. Jordan's just like Matt B.
Speaker 2: Walsh. Yeah, seriously, Matt basketball Walsh.
Speaker 4: Like, but I hate that you call him basketball Jordans because then it's like, oh, the guy that plays basketball again. It brings my brain back to like the Chicago bull guy then, right, because you're talking.
Speaker 2: About are you talking about the fact that Michael basketball Jordan does not play basketball, but Michael Jordan does. Yeh, basketball Jordan's that is awesome. It's good stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a Michael actor Jordan.
Speaker 2: And Michael actor Jordan is the basketball player. Michael basketball Jordan is the actual actor.
Speaker 5: Funny how imitates that's not.
Speaker 4: He dies right there.
Speaker 2: He dies.
Speaker 5: Imagine myself like getting Tony Sopratto, like like saying something so stupid so it just shoots you. At a certain point, I feel like in a society, maybe there should be an amendment. You know, we had another one, no hold on, hold on. At a certain level, there's a there's a there's a stupid me. I would have been killed a long time, but I don't want but I don't want that, but it's installed now. So now all the press, I gotta suppress myself. I gotta to be quiet. You can't say an like what I just said about that joke that I made was too stupid that the meter probably would have been to where I would have been justified to getting punched.
Speaker 4: Okay, Derek, there shouldn't be a meter for being so stupid you die. And a lot of my friend would tell the dumbest jokes ever and I would just watch them get listen, listen, there's.
Speaker 5: A meter to where that they'll probably just get punched. If no, they might not even get punched. It can be justified if they do get punched.
Speaker 2: So if you're hanging out with all your friends, nobody wants to put your fucking elbow down.
Speaker 4: I don't even know my bad.
Speaker 2: I was so unaware.
Speaker 5: Wait, let me see the shot again.
Speaker 2: It was way worse. It was way worse. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's so so. But if somebody say you're you know, like say, if a certain person in the administration says something so like Mike Johnson is it's the worst liar of the world. Like any much from him to somebody will get this is what he does. All he says is I haven't heard about this.
Speaker 2: Now you know.
Speaker 5: Trump will do that too, but he does it in a way that a reporter will catch him up to speed. So I evade I've heard about that. What I just told you about it? Like, oh the thing that literally I just explained to you, So you know about it. So what is your comment on it? I don't know about it. Fucking dumb gay bitch, and I was like a fucking dork Mike boring as Mike Johnson should be getting busted on me to you say something that's so stupid my butts on you and words to me would kill you. Keep going to the I'm saying, that's not the extra Derek.
Speaker 2: Derek.
Speaker 4: Someone killometer and getting busted on a meter.
Speaker 5: Listen, there's there's one killing is reserved for the tippy top. Like if you're evading questions like Mike Johnson, it goes and what if he gets busted on until he dies?
Speaker 4: What about that?
Speaker 2: What a firing squad with with seamen.
Speaker 4: Everybody gets up, walks towards him. He's like, oh, here we go again. Listen, and they sit him down and get him a nice padded seat and the busts on him until everyone is like, are you satisfied?
Speaker 2: Imagine getting busted on to the point where like you sustain enough damage that he died, Like there's enough on you to feel that it's seeping into your blood stream and get like getting into your skin and like toxifying you.
Speaker 5: Death by a thousand comes like you're.
Speaker 2: Getting you're getting it would take like billions would take billions.
Speaker 4: Because you know, like when you're swimming in a pool, are not scared, but then the point when you start getting scared, you are you afraid of swimming?
Speaker 2: I'm always scared in pools. You swim, Yeah, that seems just fine.
Speaker 4: Can you actually swim where you're like? I can I can't swim. I can get from point to point b I mean I can also do that. Okay, because some people because I it was funny, it was really hilarious. Most Mexicans I know can't swim hilarious. So it's funny because because I'm literally I guess there's not many public pools in Mexico. Not a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about Mexico. I think lucky, but uh yeah, I don't know what that is. But I feel like I attributed to I don't know what that is. I just they just don't swim because it's not it's not a culture.
Speaker 5: I think it's yeah, like it's like, why why are they so good at fucking soccer and baseball? Like because it's culturally, it's a culture.
Speaker 4: Mexicans on a baseball the Mexican Americans are probably really good at baseball.
Speaker 2: Mechlicans Hispanics in general, like Spanish like it's it's generally for some reason, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's like the easy to come up, it's like easy to come here, get like get a citizenship.
Speaker 2: Or every word every word ends in oh, and so always look like balls, and so they're naturally good at baseball, is true. That's my working theory. I think the words with A and e though, whatever. Yeah, fuck you trying to blow holes in my theory for no reason.
Speaker 4: I guess that's not wrong, and I tried to correct you.
Speaker 2: You don't know I'm wrong. I do, I do? Are you one hundred percent certain? Yes? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think more words end with oh in Spanish than not. But there's a lot of words that end in A.
Speaker 2: Sure whatever. I don't care.
Speaker 5: All right, name three right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go, you have two seconds one and two. Fucking lose, loser, bitch, Move on to some questions. Yeah, some questions. Patrons over at patreon dot com slash staring tank. I remember, you can go over there early access, free access, exclusive episodes. We did, we did, We did a home that This is Homo weeen uh Halloween video that's doing pretty good. Uh. And if you're curious, for some reason, you're curious about how we wrote it. We documented the entire process over at patreon dot COM's Last Start Tank go through an extra amo watch his Home Ween.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of I'm I kind of don't want it to blow up because I'm since we didn't, like, I wish we would have done the whole thing. Yeah, and then like like uh, because I was just thinking we can do the.
Speaker 2: Rest of it for Christmas.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I will finish the song and re released.
Speaker 2: We were on a crutch. We were on a crunch. We had to We had to finish it by Halloween. Homo Ween is so Halloween colded, but it is a Christmas movie. Also, what's this but make.
Speaker 5: It gay suck?
Speaker 2: That's not a bad idea. Actually it's not bad. Damn, you already got it started. Look at that. We'll say that genius.
Speaker 5: See that barely even and tips off the stupid.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think mom Donnie would would have invited us to his after party? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: If why we can't be there? Yeah, but we can't, we can't be there.
Speaker 5: I think I think he'd like like say uh, because he knows the Comeboys. He was the yobby and them like and if he if he associates, if he associates with them, I think we can tolerate.
Speaker 4: They're not they're not us though they're but they're adjacent or Jason.
Speaker 5: But what I mean is, though we don't have a show called come Town, you know what I mean? Like that is such a crazy thing to have on your.
Speaker 2: Must not stop anymore. The show could have been the only reason it's called the Start Tank is because I liked the name, and also I had the channel. Yeah, you know what I mean. This show could have easily been penis cast. It could have been you know, it could have been Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, my mom called me when I saw my fucking It wasn't about the show. It was I did an update on my main channel, and I was like, oh, me and my my friends were We're gonna do uh like a hobby podcast, the freaking awesome guy eyes, you know in the acronyms F A G. Really yeah, well, I just I didn't know if you're gonna come to that conclusion right away. Yeah, And then she she she doesn't watch because everyone's watched her, ask me like, how is everything going? So I'm like, she don't watch my ship. But then I guess every once in a while she stumbles upon something. She saw my update and she was like.
Speaker 4: Don't call it that up, Get the.
Speaker 5: Fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: Isn't your isn't your mom bisexual?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like that's like, that's like that awesome.
Speaker 4: That's like me having a fucking thing called the half Negros.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: My grandma being like, first and that's not funny, and I'm like, but you're one and that's hilarious listen, and I hang up on her immediately.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not like I think your grandmother everuld think it was funny.
Speaker 4: Nah, she doesn't do at all.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know where. I think I got it from my dad, because everyone on that side of the family is like, hey, slur aren't funny. They were used to human as us. And I'm like, Edward, it's hilarious. I like, do a little dance. It's like baby me here in the end, Ward then laughing his ass off and being like why is he reacting to the hard r They're like watching roots and I'm like, like laughing every time I hear it.
Speaker 2: Slur, laughing with his at Roots.
Speaker 4: Laughing at Roots in general, it's rough even for me.
Speaker 2: Well, you get an occasional exhale.
Speaker 4: I think I can watch. I'm gonna laugh. I'm gonna laugh. I think I think Roots is so sad.
Speaker 2: I have to laugh.
Speaker 5: So I think there's like some extremities that would definitely make me laugh in the show, like if something was too brutal.
Speaker 4: But because it's not, I'm not.
Speaker 2: There's a scene with like a whip crack and the guy goes faw.
Speaker 5: There of the face, the free of the face that goes white.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good man, I got it. My voice is fucked. I can't. I don't know what the hell happened, dude.
Speaker 5: I think Roots is a comedy that's you can watch it all on YouTube nine hours.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a miserable experience. It is.
Speaker 4: It is a really in fact, the fact that came out when it did is crazy because it's like that was dude, they were like attacking people in the streets after that movie came out, like it was really it was really funny, but also sad.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't actually I don't have any information about like the the vibe around that time, you know how like sometimes you oh.
Speaker 4: Culturally, that's why I was going. My grandma was like people were getting attacked in the street intent white fellers that were just like.
Speaker 2: That happens.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: It'll keep happen more on, Mom, Donny, you know what I didn't. He's gonna kill all the white people. He's gonna Caro going to be implemented.
Speaker 4: He's gonna he's gonna band. Yeah, you're playing from the sky. It's always playing. Everybody is always playing.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna, like, we gotta conver.
Speaker 4: What's gonna be going to there, gonna be given up their fucking Bibles and getting Parkers.
Speaker 2: For their wives.
Speaker 5: Twenty four hour era money. Uh utensils are banned, so you can only you can you.
Speaker 2: Can only eat with your hands. You can only eat rice with your hands. Yeah, what's another.
Speaker 5: One, obviously broad well, no braws are fine.
Speaker 2: Bacon, egg and cheese on a roll with UH with hallopena, so it's cheese now, that's righty candy bagon. Yeah, that's the only thing that you can eat from now on. Yeah, and UH with forks and knives. Remember that's the idea of it.
Speaker 5: He wasn'tating the breedle, the forking knife on the fucking.
Speaker 4: What was up there. He's like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Apologetic, so I will say I will say. I do have to admit it is annoying. It is annoying for to see him eat rice with his hands and eat a burrita with a forking knife. That did annoy me.
Speaker 5: It is a little backwards. I'm like, bro, it's wrapped and it's nice and secure. You can just bite it. Yeah, it doesn't make you don't have to it.
Speaker 2: Actually it's harder to eat if you tear it up.
Speaker 4: It's it's I wish, I wish he just said it was a rote If you said's a ROTI liker. I understand that rots are far more complicated. But he said it was a brito.
Speaker 2: What if he was What if it wasn't a rotea and he was just telling the truth. What do you mean because like the rotes, you're saying you wanted alive?
Speaker 4: Because I think is the rots are so much more reasonable to be eating that way than to me.
Speaker 5: The only way I've ever eaten a britle like that is, uh, you smother it, get red sauce and a lot of sauce and then cheese all over it, and they obviously you can't want to grab it.
Speaker 4: Your hands are on fire and you're still eating it.
Speaker 5: You gotta, you gotta, you gotta put up with it. That's that's how the Mexicans did it.
Speaker 2: Back in the day. Actually, I don't know where britles were invented because it wasn't It wasn't uh. I think it was probably like a California thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because it's well, it's at least not They don't funk with burritos in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It is an American. It is a Mexicano. They just funk with tacos. If you go on.
Speaker 5: Authentic Mexican food place, they were hardly there were even beans. Like you'll be like all right, like you'll just go like one of my favorite places.
Speaker 4: When I was in Mexico, I got what I got get America.
Speaker 2: I mean taco. There was a place that we used to go to Taco was taken that had burritos that were like really and it was authentic, like it was like people working and it was really fucking good. I don't I don't know. I don't. I feel like there's definitely a response, you know what I mean. It's like it's like tiny people, Chinese people here making American Chinese food.
Speaker 4: Is definitely a thing in Mexico, and like maybe not the way we serve them. That's probably very true.
Speaker 5: It's really just not like especially if the further down you go, they're like burritos are like what they just fuck with tacos and like you.
Speaker 4: They turned into fucking not Mexicans. They're just fucking Meso people, true, and they're like fucking running out of temples looking at you, kicking balls over fucking foods and that's how.
Speaker 5: You and then they all they're all gone. And the cartels there's a few of them, the cartels, Like you know what, when.
Speaker 4: I went to cant Cooni went to Chichenisa and we saw like all of the like old like they look different from mechan classic.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: They don't look like Mexican people.
Speaker 5: My friends is like, oh, this is this is what the astecs look like. Yeah, tiny fucking noses like kind of like you know, super dark.
Speaker 4: It looks like because my Grandpa's like it's like a nose this is attached her face. It's like it's like you take you take the frame of a baby's nose from a freaking doll and you put it on a human. Are like, that's your nose.
Speaker 5: Now I wish I had the older I get the more I'm like, it would be cool to like know what culture you could focus on in Africa and ship, like just know like, oh, so this is what like say, this is my origins, this is what the fuck they were doing.
Speaker 2: I want to looking at that ship.
Speaker 4: The problem is that if you do it now, you got to give China your genetical I can't.
Speaker 5: So my brother is fixated with all that stuff and started doing family tree ship and so for my Christmas present or whatever, did the ancestry things. So they have all my DNA. And the thing is it first said this was years ago that it was most likely Cameroonian, and I was like, oh, that's cool, but there's a bunch of giants over there.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. But then uh, it updated to where like me, most likely Nigerian.
Speaker 5: I was like, I fuck this thing.
Speaker 2: It's fake. It's like a horoscope. So I was like, you're just telling me what like what sounds right in the moment.
Speaker 5: Right, because imagine if I put all my ducats, it was like my mom back in the day her stepdad, she didn't fucking tell us that her stepdad was uh uh Samoan, and so she was like but she was like, oh, that's our grandpa. So we have Siman in our DNA, and that's how we were growing up thinking that. I was like, oh, I had part Simoan, so and I'm so I almost like I briefly was starting to get into like, you know, that Polynesian ship and uh.
Speaker 2: And then later on I was like, moh, what the fuck, that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: I think I think that's what It's fine. I think I I think you've got to be like, I'm not this, but I really enjoy the culture and the like and you know, and do it respectfully. The problems that the people that have done that historically have been shitheads about it, where they're like, no, this is just.
Speaker 5: That if you look at my mom, she does look like she does look like she would pass off for partly polities and especially her nose. So I think that's why she kind of did it too. And she also she had a connection with uh with her with her step father. That's but It was just I just thought it was weird that she kind of told.
Speaker 2: Me how did they get your how did they get your DNA and your brother?
Speaker 4: That you busting a cup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you gotta you gotta cum ship piss.
Speaker 4: You go to place, you get the little fucking white paper things to get the ketchup in. You go, yeah, right where you are, right exactly where you are. You don't go to the bathroom. You take it out right there. You bust inside of it, You bust inside of it, you bust inside of another one that have both of them. You guess this is ran wrap, wrap it up, you send it, you send it to.
Speaker 2: That's amazing because technology has come so far, because I remember when it used to be they would give you like a really really sharp ice cream scoop and you have to scoop a piece of your meat out and send it in. I'm so glad we have to do that anymore. Yeah, that was a really rough time. That was like I think that she donate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn Obama got one. Yeah, you fucking got sworn in. I want to keep the violent scoops.
Speaker 2: If he ran on keeping the violent scoop, he what he won.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, fu, yeah, you should hurt. If you want to know your answer, you should hurt.
Speaker 2: Let's see a little paint read the kill them.
Speaker 4: Right now ball.
Speaker 2: We gotta read these questions. Rode in, How's it going? Chris, Chris, Derek and Tungsten Stony Tungstenston. When I was four years old, I got beamed with a soccer ball while I was playing. While I was in the stands while playing a copy of the SpongeBob movie the game I'm Great Game Boy advanced and played on my DS. That was so cool. I remember, I remember the back was age. I can tell it around your guys age probably maybe a little younger two years I the direction, bro. But uh, with that being said, was there ever a game you wanted to play but was canceled? For instance, the team behind Knight in the Woods were making a game called reven and Hill and it was sadly canceled. Dude, for fucking perfect dark, perfect dark. I was like looking forward to, man, I mean, there's an obvious one. Start Wars thirteen thirteen was another one as well. Good that that looked, Oh is a perfect one? PTS A great answer? Yes, Paranormal titties amazing.
Speaker 5: That's really amazing. I forgot about that one. I was a good one too.
Speaker 4: That was iconic, great game because there was a bitch I was trying to scare you when you got some nice.
Speaker 2: Titties on you.
Speaker 4: She didn't if I recall, she was like, she was like, oh really, and you started talking to this entity and you're like, honestly.
Speaker 2: You kind of you had a bad bitch. I remember, like a fetus in the bath take it to the bathroom, I remember, I remember a fetus in the sink.
Speaker 4: Pt They've never done that in a movie.
Speaker 5: They never done a fetus and the sin They've never They've never done in a movie where like there's a paranormal entity that someone just gives some good.
Speaker 2: Dick and it leaves. I think they do. Actually, which one I'm pretty sure one of the scary movies does that? No, no, no, no. I want like a real horror mo based off of something though, which one is it? That's definitely real?
Speaker 4: I want in a real horror I want like like like a demon to come in the house. Everybody's tripping. It's like, yo, you're actually kind of bad, and Demon's like really, and then they take it. They take it to the back and they just say, you know, they they come noodled and demons like all right, well I appreciate this him like yeah, cool Man's like you got cab money to get home? He's like, I don't. We don't need capture you go heave that's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is like? So are they? I'm not gonna get this.
Speaker 4: Stupid you see that got but that got me shot.
Speaker 5: I think you would got no, see that was a slap. That would have been a slap that got to you know, get to that you got Like there's like three major thresholds. So you stay in the slap part, you're in the punch part, and then you're in the part where you can get severely hurt and or killed.
Speaker 4: And or why would you why would you not kill somebody already there?
Speaker 5: Well, because most people don't want to kill anyone.
Speaker 4: But if you're able to be more people would.
Speaker 5: They would, but they would be justified because it's like, hey, like I said, like, if you're, if you're, if you're fucking if you like, I'm reservative for like the people that are just lying like incessively and they're they're saying the dumbest ship possible. The dumb jokes like you might get slapped a little bit, because it's like it was so if nobody laughs, like that's one of those things you slapped.
Speaker 4: You're looking around scared.
Speaker 2: Gets up.
Speaker 5: Just a guy on the train that looked like he was he was looking for like a reason to do something.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, ship, you.
Speaker 4: Should have attagonized them.
Speaker 2: You know, it's book book book boo boo, boo boo.
Speaker 5: If I had like a knife on because I keep if I look a knife on me, I think I would feel more like like brave, you know, to be like fuck you looking at.
Speaker 4: Stupid bitch, fuck you. It's so funny when people see people on edge. You can I think it might be this might be a New York thing in me actually, where it's like you can see somebody's on edge and you're like, I'm gonna avoid that person. Yeah. But for some reason some people see that, yeah, and they just let's still bother this. Let's not de escalate splituation. Let's in fact mega escalated.
Speaker 2: That's like that video of the dude in the Bronx many many years ago became like a whole political thing where he like you got stabbed at like three am. He's walking around in Brooklyn. Remember that. I remember. I remember specificly because there's video of it, and I remember being like, why are you out there? No, it's not even while you're out there. It's like there were so many opportunities where I'm like, I would have left there. I would have left there. I would have left there like a good like five minutes. That's hor It's just like what are you doing At a certain point, It's like I can't even like I was not gonna say what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: I was watching a VHS. I was in a new VHS movie. Right, There's these girls that are going trigger treating. Right, they go past the house they didn't know was there, and they were like knocked on the door, right, the lights are flickering obviously typical horror movie shit. And then the door opened and the person reaches only their handout with a magga can, like I think it can. It was like come here, and they put their hand back in, and I'm thinking what could have made me going there? Like what could have?
Speaker 2: Like? What? Truly?
Speaker 4: Because I think, even.
Speaker 2: Do you have an adventurous spirit?
Speaker 4: Would you say I have an adventures spirit, but I also haven't listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. But I also have a really really hyper evolved danger sense. I think that's in the danger sense is eclipsing any adventure that I have, or my brain's like, oh that's dangerous, I shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: You do not have an adventures, I think to a degree like nothing nothing describe him as adventurous.
Speaker 5: No, like, what do you?
Speaker 2: What do you do that's adventurous?
Speaker 4: I mean I I I've partake a little into adventures. I go and try new things every so often. Do you, yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 2: What's the newest thing you tried recently?
Speaker 4: I went aside from being gay, I went to I did the freaking like the clay the clay pot thing. It's called throwing, you guys are is it called throwing when you do the it's like the sculptings. I recently did that pottery. I guess, yeah, it's called throwing.
Speaker 5: I've never heard throwing.
Speaker 2: I did it was like and I was like, oh, this is cool. When did you do pottery?
Speaker 4: I did it last week?
Speaker 2: You did pottery last week?
Speaker 4: Was a liar.
Speaker 2: There's not a lie, a mother lie.
Speaker 4: I'm not lying. I swear I did last week. I'm not good at it because I'm fucking horrible anything evolving my hands other than jacking my dick.
Speaker 5: But but I was like, I just have to like just move your hands slightly, and you don't yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: I do this.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't have concise hands. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Incise play some.
Speaker 5: Ball again, man, because that fucking did the finess. And like when I started playing basketball again before I moved from Burbank, I was like my first hand ee coordination and then the.
Speaker 2: Thing actually, dude, it was crazy. I was like I forgot.
Speaker 5: It was almost like feeling like I was injured and I'm rehabilitating myself.
Speaker 2: It felt crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I missed being able to catch a basketball and then immediately shoot it. Because now even when I go pas on them, if I shoot the ball, I have to like, why do you bring your gun to the court to make sure no one bothers me?
Speaker 2: The ball lifted?
Speaker 4: I lifted and everybody know I have a gun that I started shooting the ball. Someone's playing, our kid's playing. I go, I take their ball. They're like, can't eat my ball? Back at the ball for me.
Speaker 2: You join their game and then the other teams shoots and it's about to go in, and then you shoot the ball.
Speaker 5: Would you play a game of basketball where everybody has their safety on but they have their guns out so you can only play basketball in one hand, but everybody would check their safeties everybody.
Speaker 4: Once upon the time.
Speaker 2: Man, it's somewhat by controlling the ball.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't do it because I mean.
Speaker 2: Like anybody willing to participate in that is like, I know, they hope something goes wrong right there, like they're they're they're they're weight. He was like, whoop, I mean it is. It's an accident. He really got knocked off the ball, hit the safety. I didn't mean to do. That's a crazy premise that like armed basketball, basket gun.
Speaker 4: It's like playing football with fucking fucking squires and barbee on you. You're like, oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to land on this guy and drag my feet through his head.
Speaker 5: Football with glass semis blunt simitars and semi blunt bayonets. So it's like he's that bad. It's not that bad, you know, it's it's semi blunt. So you know there's one guy that the shredder, the one guy is defective, the shredder. There he was like ready to fucking hike the ball. Okay, how's this? How's this? You said, shredder, But I'll up it to because shredder has two claws, has armor.
Speaker 2: Jack every so basically uniforms are just shred his armor. Now you should make it a sport where it's a it's just ice skating, but you have to cut your fingers as much as possible. Depressed sport.
Speaker 5: I guess anything could be a sport, right, you can.
Speaker 2: Make anything competitive. That's what I learned from all the now you go, That's how I learned. That's what I learned from from all the betting apps that are out now that you could get. I was considering betting on the election. I thought about it. I thought about money, though, well that's what I'm saying, like I but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's kind of like a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I would get anything back, I know, but like I would have been like I'll put I'll put two hundred down on Cuomo winning like whatever, you know what I mean, Like that kind of thing, just just in case, because that way it would be it would be upsetting. But dude, the payoff for Cuomo winning at like two hundred bucks was crazy like that. That was like eight months rent because it was so unlikely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what. So speaking of betting, so first the NBA scandal, they got another fucking another betting scandal. Somebody got caught, Like it's because of prop bets. It's really prop bets, because you just bet on anything essentially, Oh is this person gonna be over under their fucking average? Oh is this person gonna dunk tonight? Whatever the fuck shit like that. And then so because of that, a lot of low level players that aren't in the spotlight are always fucking giving insider information and people are making some good money off of it. But then every once in a while, the sports books flags, you know, irregular activity because out of nowhere, there's a spike on like this fucking prop and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck is this.
Speaker 5: This happened recently also in the UFC the last event on last Saturday during the World Series, and nobody fucking watched it, right, it was watching baseball, Yeah, dude, which was I was just saying, like, this guy got fired from the UFC because they approached him before the fight, Hey, what the fuck is going on with this? Are you guys gonna do some crazy ship?
Speaker 2: What is he gonna say? Yes? What a stupid fuck? Why would you even ask him? They still go ahead with the fight. This guy's a pretty good fighter. Fucking takes a dive.
Speaker 5: The announcers didn't even know about the thing that the ufc A questioned, so they were like, what the fuck's wrong with this guy?
Speaker 4: Why is he.
Speaker 5: Fighting so shitty? And then he gets choked out all easily and he's like an amazing BJJ guy And he gets choked out easily and in the first round, and people.
Speaker 4: Are like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 5: Then he got he got canned, and it's like it's getting crazy now, and there's no reason for it to not get crazy because you can bet on everything, and it's almost legal in every state, and if it's not legal every state, they'll make some fake thing like like what is it price pick dot us or whatever, then like it's you. There's so many to be geared towards children too. It's so fucked up because the fact they added away the advertise it's meant to be good.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of it. And it's really you can bet on so much shit, dude, Like I was seeing I saw a bet on Calshi or whatever where Like it was like, uh, Bill Ackman will drop his longest tweet ever after, like just the craziest. Like good money in there, man, Like you can make a lot of money. You can.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of people that make a significant amount of money. And then a lot of these people that partner with DraftKings or prize picks, they will give their picks, especially in their props and their parlays, to be like, hey do this. I won last week. This payout was like eight hundred bucks or whatever, and like just do this. People start discords now charge people money and now they're giving their fucking there. It's their predictions. It's a huge economy. But I'm like, you have now allowed the mafia and all these underground people to they're gonna control They're going to control it. It's inevitably. First of all, they gotta get rid of prop bebs. Like it's fun, but they got to get rid of it because.
Speaker 2: It's it's easy to just fake.
Speaker 4: See it.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna try and get something I don't try and make some money before.
Speaker 5: It's probably people that are really good at betting, right, they're like, fuck you, Derek, fuck you.
Speaker 2: Like when the game awards happens, that's why I'll probably buy.
Speaker 4: I don't that's a good I don't have that kind of gambling itch. So it's never been a thing for me.
Speaker 2: Like I don't have a gambling it. I just have like a oh, I have free money.
Speaker 5: You want you want to like like I know what's going to win most of those categories if you play, sure, but like it's not really gambling to me.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, oh, I know, I know. It's doesn't work for me. My brain is like I don't have that version of it, Like that's why I don't. I want the casino knows it is boring. Let me go fucking try to excite fights.
Speaker 5: Going up and then leaving. I'm like, oh great, I just made a whatever your money, and I don't play like the I'll just play like the slots max bet well, I'm up like a hundred bucks. Sorry, but I mean to go to table.
Speaker 4: I play black jack, I lose all the money in Lily's wallet and then I go home. That's why that's how it should be my wife's money.
Speaker 2: You get your wife's money.
Speaker 5: Get your cards alight, eighteen right? Hit all right, fucking six hits, I get hit. That would be me to keep going. That would be me, for sure, because I'd be like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What someone hitting at twenties because I.
Speaker 2: Just don't know what that means. I think that was.
Speaker 5: I think that was.
Speaker 2: I heard people will say. I heard a lot of people saying hit. So I'm just gonna keep saying it. I think there's family. That's probably the easiest game in the casino. As far as the thing is. I used to play poker, but I haven't done it in so long that I just kind of forgot. And I never commit the rules of these games to memory because I could just I know. It's the spelling. It's like, uh, it's the Google issue for me, where like a lot of information I no longer retain because I know that I could just google it if I needed it. That's rules for blackjack and poker and all that shit. Me It's just like I don't I could not. I could not explain to you right now how to play poker. I have no idea in this very moment. That's gone in my memory to save space, I'm.
Speaker 5: Trying to go off of memory and really, poker, I just I just don't remember. I literally haven't played because so I never played, uh legally, I never played legally when I was in twenty one plush, so I played when I was a teenager in below. I learned how to play through my mom bought this flashlight that had digital poker on the flashlight. I was like, this is degenerous.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, this is the way I have many questions. Yeah, so it's a flashlight.
Speaker 5: It's a it was a big fucking flash screen on the yeah, on the side, and had a screen of digital poker.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is degenerousy.
Speaker 5: This is probably like when you you were gambling in the casino and then you did something fucked up and you're hiding from the mob and you're in the forest and you need that's.
Speaker 2: Such a confused. That's a compass on a boxing glove or something.
Speaker 5: It makes no sense. But I learned how to play poker, and I actually started getting really good, and uh, but that was so long ago.
Speaker 2: I'm even thinking, like.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, do I remember what a royal flush is?
Speaker 2: Remember a flush.
Speaker 5: I see, like all of those terms. I forgot what most of the things are. Like, Okay, I remember straight you know your pairs, You're like, remember that the.
Speaker 2: Flushes of the.
Speaker 5: Straight flush, which the straight flush was the one that I could get. That was one I can easily get a straight flesh or royal flesh.
Speaker 2: I never got that.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: That's like pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Getting fus is crazy, cause it's like, is that that's such? That's such chance? Genuinely it's like, oh, you're seeing it, Like yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's reserved for the people like you know that are really you know, they're they're counting cards, they really understand. There's all in the NBA gambling thing. There was illegal poker games going on too. Were mumbling up, I didn't hear Chauncey billups who Yeah, and dude, they fucking were scamming the fuck out of people. People lost millions of dollars because they had machines that were counting the cards. They were doing a bunch they had uh they had they were communicating with like cameras and doing ship seeing other people's cards. They were cheating, And I'm like, bro, how crazy is it that you're doing illegal gambling. You're trying, you're hoping that you're just wanting to do a nice game. If this is all set up, you're thinking you're playing amongst friends, and then all.
Speaker 2: Of a sudden just fucking ripping off. You know, it is crazy.
Speaker 4: That's how you that's how you actually play card Ship.
Speaker 2: You gotta know how to.
Speaker 5: I know people that they have careers. When I was living in Vegas, their career were gambling, and they would just go to raping. You would spread it out, you know, because after a while, like say Dana White, you know you have so much money, he would get banned after a while because he's like, oh, you've figured out the ship, You've had enough, Which is bullshit. The fact that they do that. And literally if you actually win, because the idea is the house always wins, right, so if you literally actually win, same thing with all these fucking apps, they will cut you off if you're winning too well, like it's.
Speaker 4: Like a cut of bullshit.
Speaker 2: Is that just winning off luck? Getting banned from a video game because you won too much? Yeah, like that's or something like that. I mean, like it is really you can't play cod anymore. You're at too good. Your Katie is really high, your band kat is nineteen. That's insane anyway, Shot Uncle, shot Uncle Colin Moriarty. Yeah, I wrote in he says this is vaguely anti semitic. I'm gonna warn nice, but I think it's I think it's a joke, so I'm gonna read it. Hello, Chris, Derek and Kingston's Sir Bethy Mond's son. Did y'all see that Ben Shapiro did a forty minute video with no ads on Nick Fuentes? Yes, is it possible that Nick Fuentes has officially become the first person to get a Judah work for free since a Himmler. Which, look, that's a solid joke. It's a good joke. That's a good joke. That's why I read it. It wasn't just anti semitic. If it was just anti semitic, I would have still read it. But still, that's a good joked.
Speaker 5: That's a very good joke.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I did see that. There's like a whole civil war going on over there now, mane because Tucker fucking isiating himself piece of ship, Like, I mean, uh.
Speaker 5: He's so obviously a white nationalist for the longest time. He's been talking about the Great Replacement theory for like fucking fifteen years.
Speaker 2: He's also the fagus motherfucker ever because like those text messages, Leader was like, I hate trying hate devil Devil, which of course I mean if you are. I mean if look again, I've said this multiple times. If I was a Christian and I saw what was happening, I'd be like, oh, Trump is clearly like Somethingeah.
Speaker 5: He's the anti Christ.
Speaker 2: Like if not Trump must certainly he's tell you know, like all the people who you te can talk to, feels like the anti Pope. You know, He's like he.
Speaker 4: Can speak the snakes. He's like he knows what they're saying. He's Postle tongue or something.
Speaker 2: He needs parceled dougg for sure. Like Peter Teel like moves around like I don't even know, like the way he moves as.
Speaker 4: Fucked, It's like he has the life he has I frames bothers me. He like he moves like a Minecraft character would move in real life, whereas like some of the frames aren't there and I wouldn't be able to know where to hit you at right, They say.
Speaker 5: Like all these people at the top, like Elon Musk, Zuckerberger, lizard people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all like they are the quintessential lizard person. So like it is wild that that more uh conspiracy minded people aren't kind of what's.
Speaker 5: Your face, Candice Owns implied, Yeah, yeah, that they're fucking lizard people, which is funny.
Speaker 2: Makes it crazy.
Speaker 4: You ever wondered the fact that like people to get brain damage or injuries and they don't, like they never be like we need healthcare. That always like you know what, I really think that everyone should kill gay people, And it's like, why don't people get brain damage and like become better people.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, dug, because this doesn't happen. Yeah, because to be a better person, you'd have to be smart.
Speaker 4: You have to you'd have to like not even smart, just not crazy.
Speaker 2: You have to be smart. I'm not saying smart as in like Jimmy neutral. I don't think you gotta go build it. You know, you can go to space and you don't got to be You're not gonna go inventing. You don't gotta go inventing rockets that will send you to space. And you don't gonna invent convertible rocket chips. That does bother me. In that movie that they're just like flying in space and their skin is just in space really pisses me off.
Speaker 4: They don't wear helmets, right, It's just it's just straight.
Speaker 2: Up it's just them chilling its space. Like they make the rocket ships out of the rides in the movie. But like there's no seal, Like you know, that's crazy, you're not fast.
Speaker 4: There's so much of that is just like this is nuts is all.
Speaker 2: It's whimsy, you know, like whatever, I get it, but like it like when I first thought, I was like when I was a kid, I was like.
Speaker 4: Hmm, deconstructs Jimmy Neutron is that the movie is overall just completet.
Speaker 2: Because even Invader Zim acknowledged like the vacuum of space, you know what I mean. Like, so that's that's why I was like there were other cartoons that dealt with space. I kind of acknowledged it. So to see a show about science Jimmy Newsron Boy genius, I mean it's so centered on being science. Actually it's just like I'm in space.
Speaker 4: There's no they don't mentioned signs much. I just say, Jimmy smart I know, you know how they say, like Batman's genius and he just solvesh it. It's like he's not doing any detective work.
Speaker 2: I'm smart. He solves obvious crimes. He's like, where's the where's my spaghetti.
Speaker 5: You don't get to see how much of a genius he actually is. They just say, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm the person.
Speaker 4: Every it's like your plot, you're no your magic?
Speaker 2: What is? There is there a discussion in the Batman community about like whether or not Batman is, like whether it's genius or if it's just extreme paranoia that ultimately both that ultimately manifests as extreme preparedness that comes across as genius.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's lily buffal those things.
Speaker 2: It definitely yeah, you know, because if you're paranoid about everything, like you will be prepared for everything that will come across as the thing is, though you still have to be a genius for it to be effective.
Speaker 5: Sure, because if you can be prepared as you as possible, and if you're a retard, you know, your preparedness will.
Speaker 2: Just fan It's both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is. He's the literal andbiting of humanity in both the good and the bad.
Speaker 2: At the same time, like he's.
Speaker 4: He as he has the willpower to never stop, but he's also nuts and like doesn't trust people.
Speaker 2: Has all that means to solve everything that doesn't actually do it.
Speaker 4: He helps, he helps someone and they're like, that's enough.
Speaker 2: And it's like he helps in a way that's very sound enough for himself.
Speaker 5: It's extremely selfish. It's I feel like that.
Speaker 4: That's why Dick left. He was like, I'm not gonna stay here. You're not making this place better.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna that is earnestly tho why I like Batman? I think I think, I think. I think if Batman was just like a like, like if it was just Adam West, you know, I'd be like, I like that, you're crazy and.
Speaker 4: There's good and bad to it. I agree that I.
Speaker 2: Think it's the best heroes.
Speaker 5: I think it's all good in as far as like as a consumer like it's it is discussing the he's the most interesting character to discuss, not only because he's like one of the most popular, just the I could. I guess the discussion really lies in was all of this intention or did is this retro Is this a retrospective?
Speaker 4: Of course, it's it hasspective, there's no way.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know, to be fair, I guess I.
Speaker 4: Never really whose older comics. He's not this character, and I think that's.
Speaker 5: What that's technically he was, though, because even to still be doing, to be in the situation he was in, to be like, you know, tormented souls doing the crime thing, having a Robin, even when it is kind of tongue in cheek, in an Adam West like type of campy thing, it's still kind of morbid if you think about the situation, like, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?
Speaker 4: It is crazy, I think, I like, I think, who is.
Speaker 2: This young boy that is insane? Like Robin in particular is the craziest thing about him? Yes, like the fact that there is a Robin at like everything else, Like, Okay, you dress up at night and beat people up. Plenty of people do that, you know, Yeah, you've you're traumatized from the loss of your rans. Sure that mixed with the fact that like I'm just gonna this random guy.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna fucking abuse him, yeah, and force him into my lifestyle. And Alfred's like, yeah, literally, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to lose my pensions, so.
Speaker 4: Sure, Bruce literally creating child soldiers like actually that they're all and then they're all hyper dangerous now and they're in themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're all crazy and it's a good thing. Yeah, Like it's portrayed generally, it's like a yeah, the righteousness, it is justice. The bat family is a good thing, right, It's good to have a bad fan.
Speaker 5: Like he did the whole Batman Incorporated where he's taking that ship global and it's.
Speaker 4: Like with Dove and everything. It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a Chinese Batman and like China got them.
Speaker 4: There's a Chinese Superman.
Speaker 5: Is there really is a Chinese as I don't remember if they actually had a Chinese Batman.
Speaker 2: Though Jersey Superman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a there's a there's a Kryptonian that's an Asian fella. He's like even there, like up there too.
Speaker 2: He flies so fast that he looks white when he's flying.
Speaker 4: That that's crazy. He seems cool until he stops and everybody's like, oh, he's another happened.
Speaker 2: It's fucking anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The next question, I think is an interesting character. As much as I criticize him, I think he is he is very interesting. I don't think he's the most.
Speaker 5: He's my second fan, he's my second I mean criticize him. It makes so much sense. It's it's like I think Tony, I really do. I really do think Tony Soprano is the because I would say I said the show is a little bit over hyped for me personally, But Tony Soprano, the character himself is the best character in television.
Speaker 2: Like what an incredible character.
Speaker 5: Like he's such a garbage piece of shit, but like so compelling to watch him and what you're so looking forward to seeing what the fuck.
Speaker 2: He's gonna do next.
Speaker 4: Literally him and Jamie Lanister, and they're both completely ship complex motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Jamie at least has Jamie at least has.
Speaker 2: Some righteousness with him. Yeah, like.
Speaker 5: About aout nothing because even the nice stuff, it's still selfish. The things that are like when he does, is.
Speaker 2: He the most ship person like?
Speaker 5: Actually ever, I think the he's like uh taiwand he's like is that he's like he's such a Taiwan. Lanister is such a cunt. He's such an asshole, and he's so selfish and only cares about his family and what it what like he's it's it's one of.
Speaker 4: Those cares about his family as a reflections like I care about my kids. They care about my kids because they're my kids, and they look at mection of me. They suck.
Speaker 2: Suck the worst guy.
Speaker 5: It's literally that, And that's kind of how like I would say. The only thing the difference is Tony literally does love his kids.
Speaker 2: So he does.
Speaker 5: However, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: He actively undercuts and destroys their lives over and.
Speaker 5: Over, and he does at a certain port, he starts to resent a j because it just sucks.
Speaker 2: It's between Tony and the guy from Quantum Leap? Which one? Which which time?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about? Which one?
Speaker 2: The guy who jumps he does all the leaping, Like I don't even know the leaper. I just know he was in an episode of Always Sunny as that guy, the character from the movie. Yeah, you don't remember that. It's the episode where they all become this is real. This is the episode where they all become black because they think that they think that they're doing a quantum leap thing. It's like, are we in a quantum leap thing? What's going on? And they run into him at the at the hospital and he's like working as a janitor and then he's like, are you quantum leaping or is and he's like and he's like, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm quantum leaping. I'm doing I'm yeah or something like that. Is this earlier later? This is uh, well, this is well, it's middle I would say middle. I don't remember eleven eleven. Maybe I could be completely if it's around that time, I would have.
Speaker 4: To have seen literally the character from that movie and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Guys, dude, you find out that he was an old black man. Really, yeah, this is I'm not this sounds clearly like complete bullshit. I don't know anything about quantum leep, but like this is this, this really does this? Really does happen? You found out he left, he was like his old black man. At the end of that episode, old black man looked like he wait, they wake up and it's like it was all dream and like none of that shit ever happened. They didn't become black. But then like they had to live in they had to live with uh or they had to sleep in the bed with an old black man because that was a bet that they made. If they couldn't stay in the house in the suburbs for long enough. Then they they had to sleep in the bed with an old black man. And then I guess like a year later they do that episode where they become black and uh yeah, he like at the end of the episode, the kick him out of the apartment and then he walks by a mirror and it's him. It's the guy from from Quantum Leap. It's fucking really stupid. I love how dumb that is. That is stupid. I never u that was I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think the first time I ever even heard of Quantum Leap was uh was not the Family Guy or that where Neil was like hitting on Meg at one point He's like, He's like, why haven't I leaped?
Speaker 2: And it was like it was like, but I was like, the only reason I know, the only reason I know what Quantum Leap is because I used to. It would be on on G four. Yeah, sometimes before like before it would it would start into the gaming stuff, like before Sinamattack and before XPlay and before like Cheat with Christen Holden, before all these things attack of the show, before that block started, it would be Ninja Warrior and Or and Quantum Leap or Quantum Leak and then Ninja Warrior and then that weird fucking assortment of program the end end that somebody would watch Quantum Leap and then Ninja Warrior and then X plays Insane.
Speaker 4: For me, it would be on. It would be on Channel ten and it'd be it'd be whatever the thing with what his name was. Then yeah, the guy, the white haired guy from Naked a Gun, it'd be like one of his things, and then it'd be Quantum Leap and I would sit there and I'd be like, I don't know what's happening, but this scene with this guy is really funny.
Speaker 2: Quantum Leap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm curious about it. Yeah, I remember, I want to see the retarded episode.
Speaker 4: I saw that. I remember. I remember the episode. Actually, I remember watching that the first time and laughing my ass off.
Speaker 2: You liar, I.
Speaker 4: Remember because I saw that because he was not seeing that episode of God, I swear to guy, it will come on Channel ten in New York.
Speaker 2: This is the last of us movie again where.
Speaker 4: I swear it would come on Channel ten New York at like random fucking times, like sometimes like two am.
Speaker 2: The retard episode of Quantum Leap.
Speaker 4: I think possibly.
Speaker 2: Whatever we're gonna possible. We read the guys. Nay, oh no, we did. We did. We didn't talk about okay, so we we the Ben one, right, Yeah it was a sho shot. Uncle call him. We're already talking about the Yeah, yeah, fucking so. Yeah, Tuckers and Nick Fuentez is jumping. I mean obviously, like the tides over there are changing towards Nick Fuentes, so like he's just trying to ingratiate. Yeah, Tucker Carlson's a fake motherfucker. It's crazy, but yeah, fake a three dollars bill. But yeah, Ben Shapiro did that video where he's like, I don't know. Suddenly I don't know what happen. There's so much bigotry on the right. I don't know. I don't know what happened. Where's all this coming from? Like imagine being so.
Speaker 4: Like everyone comes in and throws U on the floor.
Speaker 2: Like even if you are a Republican, you have to like surely you're aware, of course, right he knows.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, he he was one of the first people to be like, oh uh, Shavin definitely murdered George Floyd. Like in twenty twenty murder and now the Shavin dot Org or whatever the like, get the fuck out of here, you lying, fake fucking Jew.
Speaker 2: On further examination, I realized he's a Jew.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying anything wrong, agree, but you know, I I know the little stink on it, but there was stink on the entire sentence.
Speaker 4: Not the same kind of.
Speaker 2: It was a different Guman like lying fucking Jewish man. That would I say it?
Speaker 5: It was lying fucking uh the man of Judaism, Judaistic faith.
Speaker 2: Is he.
Speaker 5: Judeo Christian?
Speaker 2: He's not Judeo Christian. He's a Judeo well it all.
Speaker 5: It's the guy like the Abraham the sorry sorry I informed, apologies.
Speaker 2: It's like balsonic kind of yeah, you know, but uh yeah, we'll see, we'll see how that shakes up. I saw Taktruz also give a speech where he's like, no.
Speaker 4: Oh right, he was.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 5: He was because it's like at a certain point they know they wouldn't be welcomed to the those states, so they have.
Speaker 2: To oh yeah, that's right. I did forget that he's a Canadian, uh, his Cuban.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's as his dad. He was talking about communism and then he's like, my dad was tortured by Bautista, and it's like Bautista every there was. There was a plosion of memes when that came out. Walk him Down.
Speaker 4: Was a freak when he was younger.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean he was yeah, of course he was dad.
Speaker 4: He was torturing his dad, picking him up, fucking moving like hem him so bad, blood splattered out his back. Already would make a.
Speaker 2: Sore video of Deapatista doing that to actually Ted Cruise is dad. Just just make it because I don't know what CRUs his dad looks like, and even if it looked accurate, it wouldn't mean much to me. Right, Actually, that's actually true. I was up with the mods. He was crazy. The fact that he did that to mister Cruise.
Speaker 4: He stands on the right side of ship very often. I fuck with that guy heavily. He's a good dude.
Speaker 5: He's an actor in a he's like and he was like at the only reason people are surprised is because he was all a meadhead, right, because people on average are like reasonable, like, oh, left leaning politics, I don't even know if they consider themselves left. It's like, this is not the right thing.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 2: It's not like the Rock, who's like very like he's just kind of like an image more than he is a person, And like, uh, what was that whole thing?
Speaker 4: It was that?
Speaker 2: But he well sure, but like I mean the Rock, I mean he's trying to I guess because that that movie came out where he plays like some box or whatever machine. I heard it was apparently very good. But I just don't give a ship about any of that. I still haven't seen, like you know what Rocky.
Speaker 4: Still I think the problem is that the Rock had a chance to do that, but he was like I want to chase my bag more than anything else, So he didn't stand for anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even forgot it. I just don't like it's It's just it's obviously you can't really rewrite that if you're gonna do it. Like I kind of feel like because it wasn't there whole thing of like him, like he had like a like a thermis full of his.
Speaker 3: Own diarrhea or something, just one of his probos.
Speaker 2: You notice my therms of my own diarrhea bare He's yeah, he's like it was a piss piss. He had a vast bottle which he's sponsored by. It's just the funniest spots around the company. It is a step up from why do you post that he didn't have? I think he tried to humanize himself a little bit, like, look, I'm a person too, I also pee and like in front of myself.
Speaker 5: He totally misread it, obviously, but I bet he was thinking, oh, like everybody's gonna like me, like I got flaws, you know, like oh I forgot whoops. He must be you know, like whoops piss because it's like, it's funny that it was just came out so recently after people were like, oh, that dude like pisses in bottles, Like he won't go to the bathroom for a cut on like red Notice or whatever the fuck they were filming like Netflix things right, and you would just go like fucking pissing bottles and like all right, let's go, like nigga, we can cut for five minutes. What's wrong with you? We can we can break for five minutes. He would actually, in fact he's Black Adams, he would just pissed.
Speaker 4: The whole.
Speaker 5: Keeps cgi the soup black yellow started discoloring.
Speaker 2: He kept piss on a black costume so much that it becomes yellow and not just more black, because that's how it works. Is crazy, that's insane.
Speaker 4: He finishes a workout, he leads up from the bench, pis himself medium.
Speaker 5: He's such a freak though, you like he posted three separate times going to in and Out for the first time. Let's see how it is.
Speaker 2: And people are like, Nigga, we saw you do this a year ago. Maybe he had maybe he has, like he's like a fifty first dates situation, and he's like, like, he genuinely doesn't remember having in and out and so like his social media manag, guess we'll use this.
Speaker 5: He doesn't remember pissing himself while he pissed himself, like, oh I still got a pistol.
Speaker 2: Nobody nobody got piss Nobody reminded him what a bathroom was, right, He's.
Speaker 4: Like, no, there's no bathrooms. Just what are you talking about. There's just no bathroom. There's none.
Speaker 5: They've never thought to make a bathroom in Samoa. Freaking what you call it? Pepp Okay, okay, okay, one of them peers. You're fighting it by yourself, by yourself, Okay, I'm not helping you. I'm big, they're much bigger so and what jee actually often one of the nicest people to us. Actually, as black folds, they're often really cool to black.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like Simon's and niggas are sucking tight man.
Speaker 4: That's like, it's funny. They're cooler than Latinos are the black people, and it's like, come.
Speaker 5: On, yeah, every every smon, well, my shout out to whatever. I have a lot of people I worked with that.
Speaker 4: Simone friend, Jerry, his whole name was Jerry, Jerry, just Jerry.
Speaker 5: I had a Samoan's and I had some Hawaiian friends. I can't remember one of them. One of my favorite. I can't remember if he's Simon in Hawaiiana, but Messina is cool dude, and it's his whole family. It might be I'm gonna I'm trying to leaning more towards Simone just because his family looked like the usos. They look like the Fatu family, but they look they look particular. They look at the even Rakishi. I was like, you sure, And when.
Speaker 4: I was young, I was like, you sure, he's not just he just looks like his looks like that. For some reason, I.
Speaker 5: Just remember being a kid and being fool the Yokazuna. Just I'm like, oh, I look at that giant Japanese guy, and I got older.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the guy's fucking clearly he's not even close to being Japanese.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of them there, man, Actually, that's gotta feve them in on the island.
Speaker 2: I imagine.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you guys can't leave now. You guys did that. You guys gotta stay here. You stay here now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I if man, I can't my mom, if she never told us the truth or whatever, I think i'd have, Dude.
Speaker 5: I'd probably have like tribal tattoos. I probably was like I've I've always found that shit fascinating.
Speaker 4: I think they're cool. I think it's a cool island, really beautiful history, genuinely actually nice history. And then you know, we show up and it gets real sad, but it's really cool. It's a it's a pretty thing. Yeah, let's get a couple more because we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Hit Yeah, Donnia elected Cheney dead road and he says, what if two guys stood as to ask and one guy farted really really hard and the other guy's asshole, we explode? Yes or no? There is a question too.
Speaker 5: Low, but maybe he can still at least you can transfer the gas.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like those videos of the people with and then they explode and die.
Speaker 4: The guy elapsed and one of the guy's organs his nose. Maybe it was like that was really funny. Maybe there's uh in a in ah.
Speaker 5: Maybe there's one guy that like his assholes puckered so tight and he ate like broccoli and what else gives you a lot of gas?
Speaker 4: What is the hardest part ever? Look it up.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's a answer for that.
Speaker 4: I'm the hardest recorded part.
Speaker 2: I bet it was during the Oregon Trail?
Speaker 4: What is the hardest recorded?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Recorded?
Speaker 5: We need again his book of records. I guarantee you it's there.
Speaker 2: Artist ever, It's like they.
Speaker 5: Have like spitting crickets that's a record?
Speaker 2: How far can you spit a cricket? Okay, that's a record?
Speaker 4: Is there is there?
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 5: How far can you bowlg your eyes out? Which is terrifying?
Speaker 2: How the people who can do that?
Speaker 4: The stupidest nigga ever? Like, what is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: The quantifiable dumbest nigga to ever walk this?
Speaker 2: I heard a little Wayne song recently and I was like, yo, what this is due? Heed man, He's he did too much. He did too many drugs.
Speaker 4: He was leaning too hard.
Speaker 5: That's why I feel like, officially is probably the dumbest nigga now because like still.
Speaker 2: Jesters, that is the dumbest.
Speaker 5: Oh damn, I forgot. He's still if you put him. If you he literally couldn't get out of a maze that's in the back of like a.
Speaker 2: Captain crunch box. He can get, he would be stuck in. I think it would have a files for al. He gets lost in a one hallway maze man and exit.
Speaker 4: He's like, where the white man trick me? This is no white man here to got me. And it's like yep, so stay here and fall asleep forever.
Speaker 2: This maze is amazing.
Speaker 4: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. That's one of his catch phrases. Always say Beta everyone Beta Male. Like the video of him a long time ago, it's like it's like an early video of him and he's smart. No, it was like it's a video of him next to I don't even know, Like he's arguing at some protests and then the camera pans and he's like, I'm sorry, is my thermist full of tire r?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, And then he's arguing. There is a video of him a long time ago at some weird protests. I don't remember what the he was saying there. He was like some it was nonsense. It was the same nonsense that he always says. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I think he is the dumbest nigge quanta fab I think I.
Speaker 2: Think unfortunately you said quantifiably.
Speaker 4: Quantifu quantifu when you said that quantiplicably quanto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it underminds the claim that you just once Justice Lee Peterson dies or gets killed by the stupid meter, then it will be him, that will be me, that will be a little way little is the dumbest nigga.
Speaker 4: I think he's he's dumb.
Speaker 2: I think he's try.
Speaker 5: I think that's what I think. That's why even listen to him. He still every once in a while appears on like some sports ship and give analysis on like yeah, it's the worst, because first of all, he sounds like a frog.
Speaker 4: That's what he's like.
Speaker 2: He's like.
Speaker 4: The young way on he has to make it raid on that he just dies. I do.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he's saying because like he he looks like a Teenageuch, what would you say, like a TEENAGEU like, like imagine that there's a teenage predator running around and be like, oh, that's.
Speaker 2: A little way I see it a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm not the Quarter of Three isn't a fantastic album, though, I'm not gonna deny that that album is.
Speaker 2: Like, man, he had his day in the sun top.
Speaker 4: Rap albums actually of all time.
Speaker 2: Mid to late two thousands. He was fucking he was on top. Dude, young Money was a conglomerate. Wait, okay, so here's a good question. All right, Uh thug Zilla versus Mathra thuggin' and bugging wrote in stup guys, I saw Derek's Instagram story about his problem with McDonald's breakfast. Men, you're going back to the ten am cutoff, and I have a solution to his dilemma. What you tell me? If you heard this before, just wake up early. You can thank me later. Derek.
Speaker 5: It's funny because I I followed up say, you know, responded to people saying yeah, so he just doesn't anyway, what a brilliant comedian.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of funny that.
Speaker 4: Was that was crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do I get it though, like man like it's the McDonald's talcakes are good. I know that they're bullshit. I know it's like fucking process. Probably plastic. What is I literally killed you anymore? Probably plastic or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love it, I guess I have it so seldomly, but it doesn't taste like any other pancakes.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I use words sometimes rarely. It's a four hundred word right there? What was it? Yeah? Whatever?
Speaker 5: Fucking it cuts off and I don't we get up at a certain time and.
Speaker 4: I get up at three forty five pm every fucking day. I want to get breakfast. What the fuck, dude, I fall asleep at fucking nine pm. I wake up at three forty five. Right, I don't got much. I don't got much time to operate, and they don't got fucking breakfast. I hate this, But you know what's a bummer.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest bummer is that talking about this makes me want it and I can't get it, and you can't get got to wait for tomorrow, which is like, what the fun I'm gonna wake up at seven am to go to McDonald's and that's what give at seven am, I'm cooking myself breakfast.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, that's the thing worth it to get up that early if you if you're not used to getting up that fucking early. And there's a bunch of people that are third shifters that are like yeah, like they were all like in my replies, like bro, yeah, it's fucked up that Like I literally cannot get like this ship because I wake, I sleep, but in that time, they get off super late and then they get up later, and then the average person that works first and second shift.
Speaker 4: That's too bad. Ship. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't say that. You said, applied, I didn't say it.
Speaker 4: You can go to me. Well from that fair, I didn't say, ship. I'm just saying that's that's unfortunate. YEA, too bad is unfortunate is kind of ambiguous, but too bad is definitely a room sounding.
Speaker 5: The pandemic fucked everything up, dude, because they literally it was only like that for like, I don't even know if it was an entire year, the all day breakfast, because I think it's I think it might have started in twenty nineteen maybe, And I was like, oh, that's cool. So I can just like whenever I feel like it was the Hokes from there, because it's just it's a specific flavor because uh pack, dude. Most places, if I want to get a regular stack of pancakes, they don't drink it in butter and get it all nice and crispy. It's on the fucking the regular. You know, their stainless steel thing that they.
Speaker 4: Drilling on about McDonald's, which is that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: What I do is I get my dick real hard and I pour, I pour the syrup all over my peanuts, and I jack off and I create.
Speaker 5: Fucking freak, fucking freak and he's telling the truth too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that so is crazy about I've seen this. I've seen this. I've seen this.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately right right of my liberal we didn't even live the garther that period of time. It was just in my liberal gave me the chills.
Speaker 2: Just like you bubbles, that's that's so great. Blowing and animal blowing a bubble of animals is crazy. That's insane because comes animals. They're the They're the animal. I don't think is animals. Actually, are you fucking sure?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm I feel like comes animals.
Speaker 4: I feel like come is Come is not animals? No, Come is not an animal? Is not animal?
Speaker 2: Is animals? Is a tartar graded animal? I think a tartar grade is an animal.
Speaker 4: They're organisms. I don't know if you call them animals.
Speaker 2: I think an organism is an animal. Animals or organisms.
Speaker 4: I think they have to be more complex than the animals.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 4: That's what the that's what they called, like, you know, like complex organisms.
Speaker 2: I think I think is an animals.
Speaker 4: Look up animal?
Speaker 2: No, no, why don't you do it? You're so confident you do it? You know what?
Speaker 4: Google?
Speaker 5: Come animal animals?
Speaker 2: This episode.
Speaker 4: Comes, it comes from animals. But animals aren't. Wait wait, speaking of.
Speaker 5: A compatible when I when I went to the voting thing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to the voting thing and the prop fifty thing, yuh.
Speaker 5: There was a squirrel in the trees, the biggest balls I've ever seen out of the squirrel I saw.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of a big bald squirrel too, and I was like, and am I like realizing now that I've never noticed squirrels had big balls, or just that the squirrels I've seen you never been like very tiny testical having squirrel.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me that, like because they're almost they're as big as a person's. Yeah, squirrels, they're very big. They have a very small penis but very male sized testicles. Yeah, and then like the ratio that is crazy, ball were as big in relation.
Speaker 4: My balls were as big as the whole squirrel.
Speaker 2: You'd be in such a problematic place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you have to, you have to.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of com man, it's a lot of com a lot of animals.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's get the hell out of hair.
Speaker 4: On that note, a lot of boss coming squirrels at coms going on.
Speaker 2: All right, you should you should have.
Speaker 4: The thumbnail be on a squirrel covered and come Jesus right.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Kyle Kolinsky's latest, Uh, he just dropped this hour ago, resting pissed bozos woke his back the title.
Speaker 2: His titles are my favorite, I I love He was tweeting fucks and sucks himself over roasted chestnuts or something like, it's just the most ridiculous ship.
Speaker 5: Who did Kyle grill? He like grilled someone because they were pretending they were pretending to be It was.
Speaker 2: Like stupid moron who would be killed, won't shut up, and it's like a picture.
Speaker 4: Of something like he's like he's he went off, like so he was going crazy last night. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually see it.
Speaker 5: I didn't see it. He was posting like fucking like Jada Kiss were like, I'm from New York, nigga, We're really here, And I'm like, Kyl, I know you used that. Well, of course I know.
Speaker 4: I mean to use that word.
Speaker 2: He understands it. They're hungry. There was aware.
Speaker 5: There were tweets of it.
Speaker 4: I think that was funny. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I saw, I saw, I saw, Yeah, I saw people were tweeting. I didn't even see what Kyle was tweeting, but I saw people retweeting where he's where people were like woke as hungry. So it's like, it's so funny that that's like.
Speaker 4: A it's a double joke.
Speaker 2: Literally, it's a joke with itself. Yeah, anyway, did you find did you find the video or whatever?
Speaker 5: I'm getting there. I'm going on his page because like he he replies to somebody that I think they were actually trying to shame what.
Speaker 2: What I just remembered another tweet that was like, I think it was like some Republican lady and she was like, take a picture of her food. He was like, that's a lot of beads, you nasty ass bitch.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: No, crazy, that's a lot of beans, you nasty.
Speaker 4: He talks like someone's crazy. It sounds like someone that is from New York. I love that he's like he is actually from there, and the way he speaks like he grew around a bunch of niggas. He grew up having to say wild ship back to people that said wild ship him.
Speaker 5: Clearly, I wonder if it's all there, like because he's been around for a long time, back when he was completely white, because he's all it's all New York tan.
Speaker 4: Now he's good. I love that he's well. He doesn't have the white hair anymore.
Speaker 5: Right on the sides, he definitely did he move out? Did he move out of that build he had? He had the fucking crazy tan with the fucking stark white hair. It was like crazy, I thought he looked. I was talking to my brother and I was talking about how he's he's married to Paul, and he was like, he's married.
Speaker 2: He's like I thought he was gay, and I was like, Dan, he could still be that.
Speaker 4: You can't be gay and married to me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he could be. He can be a she could be a beard.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe he.
Speaker 4: Can't be an active gay married to woman. No, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: It's it's physically.
Speaker 4: That's why Lily so I cannot it's suppressing half of myself.
Speaker 2: It's like that. Norum Uh, I'm deeply closeted.
Speaker 4: I'm a deeply closetive.
Speaker 2: I'm not counting out though, all right, fucking I can't find it. Count me down, Cason. We're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons something. Read this and say this right. Patron of concess is SNAr Tank early ad, free access, exclusive episodes. Uh right into the show, get your name right of the ind of show, all that jazz. Uh yeah, all right, Now, what were you gonna.
Speaker 5: Say, Kyle? Uh So, Mike Lee tweets, Mike tweet Mike Lee quote tweets Kyle because it's like the fake gritty, grieving widow grifter costume.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's what Kyle tweeted out.
Speaker 5: And then so he's like Mike Lee's like, how would the media respond to this post had Charlie kirk Bennett Democrat, and then Kyle responds with that picture of Mike Lee posting the Nightmare on Wall Street. When when the fucking you know, when that the Democratic she got killed? This is what Kyle says, Shut your snowflake, bitch, assed up edgie jokes are fine for you, but not for less leftist bas Mike Lee votes for endless war and stealing healthcare from seventeen million people. But I'm the problem. Fuck you, retire you cunt.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, man, I appreciate it. The energy I want. I've always liked. It's good, pretty good.
Speaker 4: Aggressive, Like I think we need to be more aggressive in our completely defaming these pieces of shit. We can't be like, well we'll you'll turn another, we'll show courtesy. He's like, no, no, that guy's a rapist. Call him a rapist.
Speaker 5: What he is Like the fact that none of that these layups on the campaign trail for like Kamala or anything. They thought saying weird was too far at a certain point, like call it that was crazy. You gotta reel it back.
Speaker 2: And it's like that's bare anything, that's the tip of the iceberg. How would that go.
Speaker 5: He's like, well was the Trump You're a rapist, Kamala ha hear response unrelated, She should have mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Well, Kamala Harris also just being like I want to run again. It's like you like, I.
Speaker 5: Just deserve must get firing at her at once. That's basically what I'm picturing, Just like you just get out of here.
Speaker 2: You deserve you know, if they run, if they run her again, if they actually try that, I'm just like, you deserve to lose. Get they run her again, I'm just what a waste. Because Gavin Newsom is obviously running Gavin news he doesn't stand a chance either, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think well as far as if you're talking about Kamala and Gavin, he's.
Speaker 2: Infinitely more popular.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So what I mean is like like what I thot Gavin has a chance in debating people, But I think the problem is that he's ship's It depends.
Speaker 5: On who who's a mass because if there isn't anybody stronger than Gavin, He's definitely will take it. Because everybody I'm seeing is like fuck Gavin. But he's doing the right thing right now. That's basically what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that' kind of what I'm saying. All Right, we're gonna read the names now of our twenty five dollars patrons. Remember you can you can join.
Speaker 4: I got one hundred uns and one hundred piss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give him one hundred dollars. In the way I moved it, specifically, you didn't bring the thing with you, but so you moved it back to the coast exactly.
Speaker 4: The move has one unit.
Speaker 2: You fucking freak the uh you don't get cut me down.
Speaker 4: Three two one. You don't have a disorder.
Speaker 2: You don't get it. What disorder order?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 2: So I vote sucking semen and comme.
Speaker 5: I they made him say the N word. That's so funny say it. He was like, I don't barely. I don't know how I missed this. I don't even know I found about what you did?
Speaker 2: Probably what are you talking about? Oh right?
Speaker 5: I was like I was blaking. I was like, what am I talking about? I was like trying to like stuck. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like I don't really want to say it's like to say it.
Speaker 2: Just say it.
Speaker 5: They're like, they that is so great because that's exactly what I would do. I was a part of We're taking too, Like, no, absolutely, you're saying this, You're not You're not going to collab with us and then not, there's no way.
Speaker 2: It is crazy.
Speaker 4: A chance to say this again.
Speaker 2: You know it's all weird, all right? Uh? Why do they call it oven? Uh? When you of in the cold food? Wait, God, I've read this so many times and it's still trusting out. Why did they call it oven when you in the cold food of out hot eat the food? Big Chrissy Proud, last place finisher in the Tea Girl Dick measuring contest. A comfy night, Miss t Lamoneo, whatever that is? Did you get? That was at a reference that I just didn't understand.
Speaker 5: No, I just it just sounds like if that's a real thing, that's sounds insane.
Speaker 2: God's favorite friendboy Malik Berry anal footcake Kobeba. I sent Chris a reel of a guy taking a long fish ship. I did not see that. I don't check. I don't check strangers reels for a reason. It's already bad enough that I have to check Kingston's reels.
Speaker 4: Anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael Bay blowing up his house taking a bath, Uh, the necrophiliac spider uh run Kankama is actually Norwegian for the place where Ron was gangbang Jesus Christ guys so black, he's blind from his skin absorbing all the light around him. Jesus crying makes it dark.
Speaker 5: He's got like that good power.
Speaker 2: He's got like a hay is like a fog of dark around him. I like that.
Speaker 4: I want that.
Speaker 2: That's a that's the worst power ever. If you can control it dark, you're just you're just block. Yeah, guy, all right? Subjecting my ops to a horse based interrogation techniques, Uh getting jujud out of twenty five dollars by two big black uh sexy Israelites and a light skin twink Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Climbu les squire the third Eric Erica Erica Kirk dressing up as a couch to seduce jd Vance. I did see that meme. Uh. The other less popular comfy trans night Ice and the Fire Department fighting in gangs, the quest I'm going together the President with a mortar. Sweens Touch deals twelve twelve D eight necrotic damage Elder scrolls Elves call Red Guards and was two rats piloting Mecha Sween to fight off Joe Frogan invasion Old Snake, but he's addicted to pain huffing. Dick Cheney hashtag pack watch, pack watches crazy a right, b Bozo arrested, piss you won't be missed? What is pack watch? What is that? Me?
Speaker 4: You're smoking on like after you died, they smoke on your pack. That means like they're smoking on the fact that you're dead. That's great.
Speaker 2: You take your pack of cigarettes after they kill you and they smoke. That's called pack watch. Yeah, like watch your pack. That is crazy. That is crazy. Disrespect what it is, Dick Cheney. Dracula Flow Cape is fucking murder. You know what's crazy is that there's a character in Castlevania called wolfoul Card. It's like, yeah, it's like al Card in the form of a wolf or whatever he transforms. But do you know what that is backwards? That's fucking Dracula flow.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me.
Speaker 2: Isn't that insane? Is that where they got it from?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: So Alocard has a wolf form, his name is not Wolf al Card, but no one, no one has ever been like, wait, dry like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. No one's ever called him wolf Alocard.
Speaker 4: They were just like, oh, Alocard, and that's Alo Card's wolf transformation.
Speaker 2: Look, I might have the fact that it is. I might have exaggerated and stretched a little bit to make it. Make that. Why the fuck did you even think of that?
Speaker 4: Because you know what just happened.
Speaker 2: So somebody wrote dragular phone and then for some reason I was like, I'm gonna read that back backwards and guard and I was like, oh, wow, that's crazy because he does transform into a wolf, doesn't he. That's kind of nuts.
Speaker 4: These are lines that randomly intersect.
Speaker 2: For sure, it's a coincidence. Dragular Phoe Gaping Sweety with gay little Beatles. Oh interesting, yeah, Tophy Spear, Chuck Uncle Tom Beaner and Negro Chap Chap. I don't know. I don't know. Uh, Berserker Bro's bang Bus sized Nus, Reckless Rhino, the Sloker two y Google image search, Poop Panic no poop Brother those two after each other. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: There's a period of.
Speaker 4: Time I forgot that Penis had the word pen in it. That was what pen Pennis Because one of our friends is are you stupid. Yeah, probably, but one of our friends is uh, his name is Ben and his his name his game attack for all time was Venus, and I was like, this is a perfect gamer attack Venus.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a there's a musician in the band mushroom Head and his name is pig Pnus.
Speaker 2: It's very true.
Speaker 4: I'm not even joking. Pig Benus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, god, it's so funny. I got it, like big Penis. I get it.
Speaker 4: That should have been on me because I was a little bit perfect. Oh my god, I get.
Speaker 5: I sure fucking hope. So some asshole laughing at it has no idea.
Speaker 2: He's laughing, he hears laughing, and he just thinks it sounds think it sounds funny.
Speaker 4: He's laughing and everybody else laughing. And then he figures it out and he's like and he starts.
Speaker 2: Andy pants made it. I see Sam of his own daughter. What the fuck? Uh my, Chris Hansen, Tamagachi is really hungry, dom O Nation, old man spaghetti nuts. My name's Ross And I feel so attacked by that one name. How about no you? That's pretty fire.
Speaker 5: I kind of wanted again. You mentioned Tomagachi and then I just had a memory. I used to have a rain cordag.
Speaker 4: You got that. Probably in like episode fucking two probably came.
Speaker 2: It was twelve.
Speaker 5: This was in like a This was in a transitionary period where I don't think the new the first episodes, I don't think they were out yet.
Speaker 2: I was very young.
Speaker 5: So the only thing is just Star Wars toys were always being made, yeah, always, so it was probably just a wave of bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there were video games and stuff. I wonder, yeah, Masters of Terrorist, that ship.
Speaker 4: I wonder where people are gonna be like, actually, but it's gonna be a wild consensus that, like the sequel Trill is actually good.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it's gonna happen. It's happening when something worse happens. Yeah, that's usually how it works.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's come around enough, is as much as I don't really see a hate for it that much anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like the people coming around on Halo five, now you know what I mean, where it's like that happens. So that's not really that common. Like people exaggerate the like how common that Halo cycle is, where it's like the newest one is always ship. The one before is like, uh, flawed but good, and then the one before that is a masterpiece. Some people feel that way, you know what I want Like, it's not really sorry now, I was just gonna say, like, Hail five is pretty good actually, but it's just like it's a terrible story.
Speaker 5: I played a few terrible missions of it or whatever. I played a few missions of it. It felt fine, but also like I'm not the target, you know, thing for it, And.
Speaker 2: Uh, I watched a video. I think this guy's name is Big Boss.
Speaker 5: I can't remember, fun I could be wrong. Some Australian penis yea, his name is big penis you. I'm sure you know who this person is. I've probably seen them, know if it's big He makes a bunch of like video of like oh the insanity of like Bethesda fucking Halo Infinite is it like big something?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: He's like Australian. You must up no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: He's Australian.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's skill up Australian. But this guy, he's the only Australian I know. I know you know this guy.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming you know this guy because he's He's has a huge channel.
Speaker 2: I just watched it. Where the fuck is it? There's all this soprano ship.
Speaker 5: Because I just finished it, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, what does toys Toysprano's penis actually look like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely Uh, what the is this? I'm gonna keep reading one. Yeah, go ahead, my Derek not chopin is thisn't hashtag free him? Round eyed Asian went trigger treating as Sweeney didn't get a single treat Yeah, because you're just a fucking guy walking around. Also, it's November. Bruce Willis is a right wing US military simp. I mean, I don't think so really not anymoremore right, I'm glad it's Brandon's a king. You know, Relax, that's kind of crazy. I think ejaculating Nickelodeon Simon, you don't get it. You don't get a chance to say anything that's crazy. Ejaculating Nickelodeon slime queen of fatphazard. My fellow Americans, behold my Obama lisc an Obama lisk is insane? Is that aisk.
Speaker 4: Obama oblis?
Speaker 2: One thing I will say about Harry Potter is like calling that giant snape a basilisk is sick. That's a fucking great name. No, I know, but like never, Like, let's be real, when was the last have you heard basilisk outside of that's that's not a common as wrong guy, that's not that's not a common term outside of Harry Potter and maybe dn D.
Speaker 5: Yeah, his name is big Boss. Uh you ever see this channel?
Speaker 2: It's just gay. It's a leaking aus. I just I know, I don't recognize it.
Speaker 5: I just dumbled upon him recently. But I assume just because he has a you know, he has eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred and twenty seven K he gets millions of views.
Speaker 5: But like he does these like retrospectives, and he's a he's a fair hater. I would say, yeah, And it was I appreciate a fair hater. Yeah, it was interesting going over his uh he was going over their timeline of uh Bethesda, and then he was talking about it was basically how people feel about like New Vegas versus Fallout four and like the when he was talking about that thing, and it was I completely understand every criticism he says about Fallout four, but I still had a lot of fun playing that criticism.
Speaker 2: Every criticism fall four is very valid. Yeah, it's also it is a good video game. It might not be the best fall game, but whatever it is, I like it a lot. It's like I don't know what it is, but I like it. Yeah, yeah, it's fun. It's social revisionism around New Vegas to where people hated In Vegas when I came out. Yes, people did not like New Vegas when it was first when it first caught launched, because it was like it was broken. It was fucked.
Speaker 4: There's definitely, And then people played somebody YouTube video and everybody changed their video.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 5: My friend was somebody who was singing its praises early on, but like only one guy. There was like one guy that I was like, man, I fucking you gotta play New Vegas. You gotta play Vegas. And every time I look at it, I'd be like, I'll get into it later because it looked like shit, it fucking Vegas isn't very interesting to me, and they I like, it didn't seem that interesting to me looking at it was like when Marwin I saw it at the wrong time too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I was like, that looks like fucking trash.
Speaker 5: And now my brother's traveling for like the entire day and He's like, not where.
Speaker 2: It needs to be, and I'm like, whey the funk would I want to do that? You don't get the journey? Do you need the journey? Like, I guess that's true, but I mean, but you know, I can do it. I want to. I want to get back to New Vegas eventually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you beat it.
Speaker 2: I now, I got pretty deep into it, but and then I just like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I almost beat it, but then I broke the game. Oh yeah, yeah, if something happened, I forgot.
Speaker 2: I forgot what I do I keep running into I keep running into literally game crashing bugs where I'm just like, I just it makes it hard to It makes it difficult to get into bond. The factions are great. Yeah, the writing I like blonde to blue eyed German Man campaigning to make Pokemon two D again. Playing through CE for the first time, it's pretty good. But holy shit, the library maybe maybe the worst, the most annoying thing ever. The library is pretty rough. If if you already the library is really good the first time you play through it, because it's like it's supposed to get you lost and you don't know the mystery of what's going on once you know what happens, it just it becomes incredibly frustrating. It's just a really not fun experience. Fenboy clown. Oh God damn it. I gotta get a haircut, Jesus fucking it's in my eyes.
Speaker 5: Down to your but.
Speaker 2: I would take literally probably like a decade and a.
Speaker 4: Half, get a bald fade next time.
Speaker 2: Gonna. I love how you keep saying that, but then never follow on. I'm actually growing out my hair.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna see what I'm gonna see what I can do with my hairline with it being because like I want to fro right on an f ro, but like I need to see it's not that my hairlines, not that this hairline is one side.
Speaker 2: He's got fucking Betty's hairline from fucking kungk Pal. I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: I've never seen dredge. When you have dredge, it does that to your hair.
Speaker 5: It looks worse because you pull it.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that to yourself?
Speaker 4: We get dreads one side.
Speaker 2: If it's gonna do that to your hairline, what do I think this.
Speaker 5: Side's worse than this side?
Speaker 4: I think I just I think you just go further back, bro.
Speaker 5: I mean technic, technically, look, a lot of niggas do that, right, but it's not to me, it's not it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Box it out.
Speaker 5: If I fucking have enough hair, I can just if I just pick it like out like this, it'll it'll.
Speaker 4: Not even just box it out, just nick the front and in this box.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to go that far back, I don't have to go because, like I think, right here is where the that's the farthest, and then I'll have to Like it's a lot of hair.
Speaker 4: Cut off, it's not that much.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Wait, fuck is that real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a hold of it, like twenty five. Yeah, he's got room for a whole nother face up there. Man, I don't even know if he's twenty five saying that, Oh ship, dude, he's gonna go bold.
Speaker 5: Oh he's gone's gone if he if he's that bald by like the early twenties, yeah, he's done.
Speaker 4: I don't get lucky, man. Some people got got it early. A few of our friends, man, they just unfortunately just got it early.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my homie Trevor, uh, fucking the best hair golden, like just beautiful hair. Hits twenty five completely bald, was.
Speaker 4: Like, whisk, that's crazy, Whisk had fucking banana curls.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh interesting.
Speaker 4: And by the time I've had twenty five.
Speaker 2: Gone done, I think he looks way. He looks bad ass bald. But then people just do not know. Some people look at cancer patients, people have the head for a bald being bald.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I see it. I think that's why particularly look.
Speaker 2: Like a ninja turn like I'm sad that I get to see my neck? Is it long and my shoulders are big? Does it look like a creature?
Speaker 5: I want to see it, dude, I see I've seen it with it relatively short, like maybe a little bit more than what I have now.
Speaker 2: I've seen it at that.
Speaker 4: But you know my hair is all gone before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I accurately described you interesting Lily to attack you with some some clippers.
Speaker 4: It just like my hair gone.
Speaker 5: Actually, and women, don't it piss me off? Like even joes right now, like yeah, you should definitely grow your hair. And I'm like, wha the fuck.
Speaker 2: That boy clown? Now with hanks balls? I want I want to be the Spirit of Vengeance, Since and Swens Balls, Thugs, Zilla Versus King Gay Dora, Fat Cox and Crack Rocks, Fat Cox and Cracks. Forgot Fat Cox and Cracker. That sounds like there's an album I was gonna called them. What are you gonna say? So dumb?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, wait, what are you?
Speaker 2: I don't even know?
Speaker 4: That was good?
Speaker 2: That was ahead, That was good. Uh, crack Rocks and what was it? I forgot that?
Speaker 3: What was this?
Speaker 5: That Cox and crack Rocks, that Cox, Sex Dolls and Cyborgs. That was gonna that was that sounds cool? That's gonna be my my album name. And then I had I had it all worked out, and it's just you know, yeah, the life of an artists everything fucking I wanted to.
Speaker 2: I want to have an album called Octopus Letters. Octopus Letters, Yeah, it's like not it's it's kind of like it's not squid word exactly.
Speaker 5: Oh. I like that we are teaching octomu push how to We.
Speaker 2: Should teach an octopus how to how to create betting apps.
Speaker 4: I feel like you do that, you will try to stream like your throats.
Speaker 2: It'll be like I feel like you'll be able to figure it out somehow these.
Speaker 5: Fucking vultures would teach sea creatures to make sure fish start betting. Yeah, they would totally do.
Speaker 2: That, just like a crab like like or like like some yeah, some like shellfish brings its shell, it takes.
Speaker 4: It, it takes it off its back, that's all.
Speaker 2: It's fucking clams like spitting out its pearls. Ship. There was not a SpongeBob about that. I feel like they probably should be.
Speaker 5: There was an episode is about the gamble.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool. I feel like it would exist.
Speaker 4: One Rob has gambled before. I'm sure to gambled his life.
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine that being on the casino.
Speaker 4: There's a video of SpongeBob where there's video SpongeBob where he's on he's he's like in his she's in his shed right and he's passing off of this right and then like uh swear. He is like, oh nothing, nothing nothing, he pust have done down. And then you pull a figgar twice and nothing happens, and he puts it down. He's like, all right, what are you talking about? You don't need this.
Speaker 2: Episode four Swing set frogs together Strong Gabe ask which she'd be like sir finishing this dude, the male gaze Banassis Greek god of the RB, Ben Shapiro and Goodfellas be like. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to fuck my sister. That crazy, that's insane. Penis Chainley or Penis Cheney dead as fuck? Uh big meat, these thinks, Donald dump shard of the deal. Gay sect should be hyped even more. Come on, guys, what was it? Animal? Was that it?
Speaker 4: Sorry? It's r coms.
Speaker 2: Animals are are common? Animal are come? That's a good title, question mark. I like that. I'm rich enough to say slurs. You could. I guess maybe he's refused.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 2: What's Kyle doing?
Speaker 5: Kyle written, come No, he hasn't got, he has not done. He's done everything, but come he said sucked, and he did he ask the sucked part?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sucked. We could ask, kid, But like, I just I think it's I think our come animal are come out. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm ass to a only an animal.
Speaker 2: That's so dumb. Sorry, I can't have a burrito. Gay actor Rosebud delicious, Oh fuck? Would you rather suck Garrison completion or kiss Miranda in the mouth. He's reminded of a Yu gi O card gids the real Kings and Jamison who went missing in two thousand and five was Derek straight for Halloween Team Jacob or Team n Ward? G Wait, what tim Team Jacob or Team n word? In words, that's not bad. Chinese Mexicans are basically Native Americans. I see what you're saying, pilip Like, if a Chinese Mexican were to disguise themselves as as any other type of person, it would be Native American feeling Filipino heavy. But yeah, but I mean like, I mean, come on, uh, gay night the butt sex guy, gay gay gay gay gay ny that butt sex guy. I'm gonna teach you about butt sex, all right? Nine inch males? A head in my hole? What that in my hole? I see in my home? I heard? What is that? What are you playing right now? You know what it is? SpongeBob SquarePants, you know what it is? Fucking I hear SpongeBob. You heard too?
Speaker 5: Hello misters, Oh my God made me.
Speaker 2: That image is fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: It's deep fried freak bobs.
Speaker 2: And then Into said that the Jalen I hate that fucking clip man. Dude keep keeps popping up with my feet. Oh my god, Oh I got h sports in the sand shaving ops so their rays and drooling. I this is so stupid. I thought his name. I thought his name was build a Blasio.
Speaker 4: Build.
Speaker 2: That's like fucking up, welcome to build a Blasio. You can build your own.
Speaker 5: You can build you Maybe it's an Italian thing because Mike Mike Tyson's trainer.
Speaker 2: Do you remember his name?
Speaker 4: I forgot his name.
Speaker 5: Okay, his name is Cuss de Motto. When you see his name the model, Yeah, when you say his name fast, I was like, what is a fucking car? I was like, what do you can my pep, This is is pretty.
Speaker 4: Good how to punch I get punched some cars.
Speaker 2: I've be't.
Speaker 4: I've been breaking for fucking months and years. I punched the guy so hard he actually got born again, but not the Christian way, like he was back in his mind's vaginet came back out with really bad birth acting. The mom lost the life.
Speaker 5: I raped him.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I raped my wife once.
Speaker 2: It was really in the thing.
Speaker 4: We had every state. We had a conversation.
Speaker 2: To take signifire on the pod a million billion beers.
Speaker 4: I would tie for sure.
Speaker 2: He's not belonging on the show. It's too ridiculous.
Speaker 5: If he's in town, a message him.
Speaker 4: I would have to meet up with him and have a drink, because I think I think he does have the same sense of humor we do the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think so at all. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I think I actually do. But I think he would not be on video with us talking about like sure, yeah, okay, sure, I think yeah, I think the same thing.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna woo might also and and like you know, and fucking uh.
Speaker 4: I think they probably may we're funny, but they won't. They won't. They went on video with us, They're like no, no, And I'm like, yeah, I understand. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, what you gotta.
Speaker 5: Do, Dick signify. It would be a beautiful cast and we'll or maybe we'll fly to Atlanta go check him out and see what's going on.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to Atlanta for anything other than men's but I'm not going a fucking well, maybe you can.
Speaker 2: Get fd oh what's his name stand for?
Speaker 4: His name is Frederick fucking douche. That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I was just kidding. I really don't know anything about him. He's like one of my I earnestly don't know anything about him. He's very good, he's a very good content creator. Yeah, I bet it's woke trash. I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he if he's aware.
Speaker 2: I bet it's gay, woke trash. That only fucking I don't know cox watch.
Speaker 5: If he's aware of us, I'm sure he doesn't like us. No, by proxy of just what he's heard, you know what I'm saying, Like like if he if he knows, if he knows who I am at all, he's probably heard horrible things, you know. But like but like if he, like anyone else, when they get to know us and they know who we actually are, like oh ship, my bad, I just fucking Wikipedia or whatever like that one uh podcast? Did that that they try to be snark tank.
Speaker 2: Podcast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because like whatever the fuck is said on like online or something, and when when they.
Speaker 4: Were they were all my favorite performative white women in the male I hate. There's nothing that bothers me more than No, that's not true. I really do not like performative white liberalism. That ship really your favorite?
Speaker 2: That Dead Space Helmet.
Speaker 5: Oh what the fun?
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that you got scared of What do you mean that's always been there? I swear you got that recently? Start lying, I do get it recently. Look at this very cool and the's sick, very cool.
Speaker 4: Look at bam bam.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put him on the desk forever.
Speaker 4: You should put it on. You should put it on.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to read.
Speaker 4: And then have me bring in one of those creatures that come in shambling and kills you.
Speaker 2: That's cool. It's like it's like I need a weapon.
Speaker 4: Bama everything ba bam.
Speaker 2: It's the music. This motherfucker. Isn't that sick? That's sick as fuck. That's kind of cool. This is free. Alana was getting rid of them.
Speaker 4: How long did it take it to it?
Speaker 2: I did not. I have not yet yet.
Speaker 5: What what is what are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 5: Close the show? Go call some slut over fucking it now, some slut, hey slut, come here. I got the fucking Dead Space helmet. Should do a lot of peers though.
Speaker 2: She uh is cool? Oh wait, she gets so. She was like she was getting rid of stuff because she's got like, uh, she has so many fucking she's got like stage Batman statues and all this, all this crazy shan. She's like, I'm out of space. I have too many helmets. Do you want this? And I was like absolutely, I want this, and so like, uh, no charge, which is coolciate crazy people are cool, man appreciate it.
Speaker 5: What are people like?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 5: Poor shitty people never get cool stuff like that. It's always like you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, although like what like, dude, I know you know what. That's you know what. Let's all do an episode. We'll go to uh, I was gonna say, Saints Row, skid Row. We're gonna go to skid Row where we'll do a podcast outside and we'll put that on some random guy while he's sleeping and then we'll keep hitting him in ahead. Yeah, this is this looked good deep for the day, pay a dead space, held it out a strange homes. He wakes up, not a gun. He wakes up. He wakes up.
Speaker 4: He knows what immediately, he knows.
Speaker 2: What death spaces from looking out from this yeah, like the inside, he understands what's on his head.
Speaker 5: Immediately starts stomping other homeless people.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is by the way, this is a phenomenally like not ergonomic helmet. You can barely see out of this fucking thing. I don't know what the fun Isaac's doing terrible.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's I think it's a display display. I would imagine that has to be.
Speaker 2: It must be. There must be a hud or something. Yeah, I've seen enough. Victor woman is the goat, bleed it out.
Speaker 4: Probably unfortunately he's he looks unbalanced.
Speaker 2: For the you're unbalanced. I bleed it out. I beat him off, sucked his wiener, and you're oh, I beat sucked a wiener and you're calling me gay.
Speaker 5: I thought about what was I gonna do gay?
Speaker 2: And you're calling me gay. Here we blow for one hundred times, lots of penis and every eye I don't know, every god and every guy blowing out on my fucking mind, filthy cock, no.
Speaker 4: Excuse, find a new way to to break this, dude.
Speaker 2: We're doing good. I love that song.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's a really good song.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's fun. Uh, it's like that. That song in particular was on when when me and Jalen were driving across country. It was like every time that would come on, it was like re energy, get you.
Speaker 5: It's a What I really like about that song is it's a it's a beat, it's a it's a melody that I never I would pass on it if I if someone ever brought that to me and they were playing the song like the little riff and then that and then like the kind of the piano kind of dun du like it's very I wouldn't know what to do with it. So like when people find out how to do stuff over ship like that, I'm always impressed and I'm like, oh, that's that's completely beyond Like you know, when I could hear something and a song formulates.
Speaker 2: Immediately, that's like there's certain people who are just brilliant at that ship Like when the fucking like the gorillas are really good at that too. It's like, Dude, the guitar riff for fucking feel good ink is disgusting. It's ugly. It's like you hear that and you're like that you can't possibly be made into something good, like it is fucking hideous. I didn't even realize it until like there was there were a bunch of those memes going around and back in the day where like it was like you know X song without the bass, and so like it was like feel good without the bass. So like it's the prime that's that's that's the driver of the song. So you just hear this like disgusting guitar. You're just like this was in this song. I've never heard this in my life.
Speaker 4: Do you know what guitar I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Can you Hammet? Do you remember the melody of it? It's just it's you. I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I'm trying. I'm just thinking of the bassline over and over again.
Speaker 2: I know it's it's too overbearing, Like I'm gonna play it because it's so grossed. I need the audience, dude. It's so come, come, come, come come boom. M mm hmm. Isn't that that's garbage? That is if I heard that, I wouldn't like it's really it's saying like you're not, you don't belong here, will kill you?
Speaker 4: Actually hyper simple. It's like this is like the most like.
Speaker 2: It's simple, but it's also completely discordant and there's just no there's I don't know what that is straight. I just don't know what notes those are. Everything is wrong? Is it wrong?
Speaker 4: I thought it's just a really really like flat beat. That's it. There's nothing specially.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me. You hear that and you hear music.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not you know what I mean? Like that's like like nothing. It's like this is like someone's playing notes. Yeah, it's what I was playing chords, but they're not not doing nothing with it.
Speaker 5: It's definitely. Yeah, I did not imagine that it was gonna because my brains almost can hear that. It sounds it can match, but not really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just don't put it together.
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't feel good when my brain's smacked.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it sounds like a bet. It sounds like there's like, I bet you don't make a song out of this and have it not sound ship. It's like, all right, I'll do my best. Yeah, that's the way. The only way to do it is to make everything else so catchy that you don't even notice that part's even in there.
Speaker 5: That's what Eminem's a lot of his most famous popular songs. I always felt like that's what it was like, Oh, I bet you can't make a song to this, because when you listen to the beats, like listen to like my Name is or whatever the slim Shady song, I can't. If I heard that before, Eminem, I'm I don't know what to do with that ship or even like the real slim shady bam.
Speaker 4: Like when I hear that from another song, But I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is I can't.
Speaker 5: If I heard those beats isolated and like do something with it, I'd be like, I I got nothing because I'm not talented enough to be like, let me take this and I'll turn it into some magic me. It's like straightforward melodies, very simple chords, especially within and minor chords, very easy for me to do. But like when you hear stuff like that, or I'm like, I don't know what to fucking do with this.
Speaker 2: I I want to rap? What am I gonna rap about? I?
Speaker 5: And then Eminem's like I got this and I'm like, fuck, man, like I can't do that.
Speaker 4: His favorite says Dick the one piece of paper.
Speaker 2: I put a I put a gun in my bomb stick, chewing gum on it into the whatever what strum.
Speaker 5: Strum A little bit hum the crazy.
Speaker 2: We made you you know what song? We made you that fucking beat? What because even the way that he raps over it, because the beat is very very rap.
Speaker 5: Very off key to beat, and it's still hilarious. It's it's it's something again. It's just something that I never if he gave me that beat, I'd be like, I don't know what to do it. It's it's that's what That's what makes when he's so impressive about like a lot of people don't realize that, like isolate those beats and like and you a lot of people wrap and stuff.
Speaker 2: Is his best stuff is with beats that are that sound.
Speaker 4: Really, I think I think the thing is that he is he is, truly, to say, a savant when it comes to freestyling. And I think that is just clear, like in every verse of it. He knows how to put words together.
Speaker 5: That people have that it's it's it's like he said, it's a talent, Like he said, you can't teach that. It's like I was watching Luca just do these those magic those trick shots where he's just standing on the side. Yeah, Luca, dangit, He's just standing on the side with his backpack on one of his teammates from like I Think Sylvania, was like, hey, if you make this, do they push ups? He's completely on the side, not even really in the court and bounds. He's like boom, nothing but net and it's just like he's you can't teach that. That is a hand eye coordination that you can't teach.
Speaker 4: I wish, I wish they put him in the gym and got him really healthy.
Speaker 2: He's good man, he's really good. But he no, he slimmed.
Speaker 5: He he's skinny.
Speaker 2: Luca right now, he's that's crazy demon right now.
Speaker 5: Levycy what this says if Swen was an animatronic, he would be a niggatronic. And I like that it's an a niggatronic, but like a niggatronic, because I guess that's how you would want to say, like adamatronic Natron.
Speaker 4: That's really interesting.
Speaker 2: You would be that though that's not bad. I guess that's what you are. I guess Department.
Speaker 4: Uh remember the Jungle of Me that I love that I really don't but I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: But it's also like this cheese crumb, I really think it should be drink me. My cock is overflowing with wee weeed juice. Please drink some of me. You are that case and you rember that those lyrics that you wrote, yeah.
Speaker 5: About getting drink drink and drinking, Oh.
Speaker 2: Drink me. My cock is overflowing with wee weed juice?
Speaker 4: Is that from the.
Speaker 2: Dick Vaney in the Puss Administration?
Speaker 4: We got we gotta do another one of those stupid bit that we.
Speaker 2: Did at the end of the video because I was like, this video is not ten minutes. What can we do? Dick Vaney, Dick Vaney in the Puss Administration, I think is honestly are good. It's a stupid fucking name, but I like it, Like the.
Speaker 5: Presidence of the United States of America. You're not stupid band. Yeah, like that long ass title. It's literally the Presidence of the United States of America is their name. And so I think that should be your next project.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Yeah, I think what if.
Speaker 4: It be pissed stainy.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That should be your project. And no, I'm not done. Well well, I like I like the fact that it starts normal, like it because his name is Dick. I think, yeah, you're right, you know what I mean, that's that's what. Yeah, that's why I think.
Speaker 4: Is already already sets up the vibe.
Speaker 5: I already know they can't already like they read they read piss it like I don't want to be here, they read Dick.
Speaker 2: Maybe anyway if you if you don't, he puts you in the background on Hungry Enough Goon Devil. The man with outcome swing has true side the twiye and they'll see his dad transpend basketball team the Harlot Globe Prodders Most Stable UIE five game is Sonic Racing trans h Cross Worlds. I just want to say transformed. I think that was the last one. Sonic Racing transformed. Uh, notice is Bulges, Oh what's this? Halo is about killing Muslims. Sho's husband Smitchy mistaking Dick Cheney for a deer. Truman Calcasis is the goat missus Piggy running from a train, running a train on Kermit with hood n words, it's crazy, Wow, fucking Kermit.
Speaker 5: So Kermit's Miss Piggy's fucking Kermit.
Speaker 2: With makes me I guess so kit it might be he might be Kremit.
Speaker 4: After that, he's Kreman.
Speaker 2: He's Kremit.
Speaker 5: After that, it's me Ramono, Kermit, Romano.
Speaker 2: Kermit, hamster and a sock is now plus five after a sense of use reforming the Battalion de San Patricio and Venezuela for the latinas Yush Derek Bruce Willis impression gets an eleven out of ten. Oh no, not me, crazy, Oh oh, here's it's a picture. David Bowie too.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not me.
Speaker 2: I never gaped my hole your face to face with the man who sucked soft chokes. I prefer I think face to faces to this similar you gotta go like face to something, face to y'all ever piss green instead of black like it usually is.
Speaker 4: He's it's like that will.
Speaker 2: Sasso vine from you know what I mean, where he's like hmm the color man man like uh, there's he has a sketch where he's like it was on fine in six seconds, it's like a color blind man peeing blood and he's like, that's weird. Is a darker shade of bread than the normal shade of grade normally is, but like it's it's lent. I have not found that video yet. Can you actually can you search for that?
Speaker 5: It's it's it's here.
Speaker 2: I have not seen that movie since Vine.
Speaker 4: Probably i've seen it. I've seen it like maybe a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of people, you know. But that's what I mean. You have to find it like in a happenstance, and like you can't search directly for it. I have no Well, kind it was for a while, but not all of it. I remember that one wasn't there, and it was just like, why why isn't that one there? People have gotten pretty good at at doing uh archiving them on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Now, I bet I can find it if.
Speaker 2: You can think, I hope. So y'all are okay. I read that Craig the Canadian Killer Queen has already touched a penis. It's your boy shine gum shot caming uh or came shot game shot coming Uh?
Speaker 4: Change your red, Chris, And that's like it's really yeah, you're pissing red. Shipping red is bad, but pissing red is like a really.
Speaker 5: Bad shitting bad us. Shitting red is not too bad because it means there's probably like a tear in your asshole or you're you're colon. If you're shitting like dark black, that's when you're like, oh, what have you shot?
Speaker 3: Green?
Speaker 2: See that's a like a toddler minstrel blackface in the Big twenty twenty five. You know, quasi motive predicted all this h eight tones, that's weird, much.
Speaker 4: Darker than the usual light normally is.
Speaker 2: Forceful.
Speaker 4: It hits the back of the sea first, it's already hitting the seat.
Speaker 5: The casual his casual tone.
Speaker 4: That's weird, it's unhealthy.
Speaker 2: That's some good Uh, it's some good comedy, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, had some fire ones.
Speaker 2: Dude, what's great about Vine? And we've been over this before, but like what's great about Vine in comparison to TikTok is that, like you knew the investment it was only going to be six seconds. Yeah, so you just knew that, like, whatever it was going to be, it was either going to be worth your time or if it wasn't, it wasn't that big of a deal, whereas like TikTok is, like you started and it could be anywhere from like five seconds to a minute, and you only know if the scroll thing is up. But even the scroll thing is doesn't show up on kind of long ones. Yeah, sometimes it doesn't show twenty five seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, awkward yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like, what happens is? I love when they changed their meaning, like where it's like, oh, it starts off being like, oh, this is about a player. Then he says he's the fucking goat that he turns into a goat, and it's like a fucking.
Speaker 2: So I don't know any of that. Yeah, I think you're making that up. It's real meaning. Would you rather go? Would you rather go to Disney World with a Beatle with the Beatles or watch Lily cheat on you with a handful of king Dads? Oh it's different, It was different which one, sir too late went to the stupid dumb Beetles. He chose the Beatles. Yeah, he chose the Beatles. I guess that it would be the right answer. Probably probably went to the stupid dumb gayety convention and everyone there knew you. Uh drip mh Lord ofvill Drip Momdannia like to Cheney Dead twenty twenty five is really saving their best for last. All Ice agents fumble the Latina in their past Obi want a blow me Kremlin to Gremlin, You're one and only furry fan. I think the more Chris is in the top five Wiggers of all Time, The Twelve Days of Christmas. Lustful Chris be like, so, if I sign this contract, I get the fuck Hammy, but Swing gets molested by a kuma. Where's the downside? I would easily do that. By the way, you can handle it. You're you're trash, You'll be fine, dude.
Speaker 4: You would a chance?
Speaker 2: You would deny me that.
Speaker 4: Yes, what I don't want to get fucked?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't let you? If you are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Really, yes, that's crazy, Chris. I would never Who needs enemies when you have friends like these?
Speaker 4: That's insane. Imagine being like you have to me to get pussy. I'd be like, I would never do that.
Speaker 2: It's you don't know if I would never do that to you. You don't know if it's suffering yet, you don't know. You might like it.
Speaker 4: It's on fire.
Speaker 3: All the time, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, he can just make.
Speaker 4: Him be so there's no reasonhy he couldn't just do it?
Speaker 2: What if he's jent genlemen, you like it.
Speaker 4: I don't think i'd like getting sucked by a fucking I don't know, probably almost one hundred year old, fucking raged demon.
Speaker 2: You don't know though about what don't. I know, you don't know if you wouldn't like it.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that if I had the opportunity to fuck Amy, but you had to be molested by Koman, you wouldn't. Yes, that's so crazy. I would do that, would do that for you.
Speaker 4: If okay, if okay, I get the fuck Carlac, you have to fuck a hunter?
Speaker 2: All right, you're a dumb bitch. I love my friends, but you're dumb. I care about my friend.
Speaker 4: I would not put anyone through that. But oh, this is not fair of media asks.
Speaker 2: I care about my friends unlike some people. I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess not, I guess. I guess you're a better friend than I. Yeah, clearly, I'm not getting fun.
Speaker 2: You can can be sorry. That's sorry, brother, so fucking lad at my enemies, we'd.
Speaker 4: Fight him more than I let him fuck me. What, Well, it's gonna be the same thing. Let's be real, He's probably gonna fuck me after he fights me. At least I like that know that he fucked me, knocks me out and then I wake up and I'm like, oh, what's fucked?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, when he comes there, to fuck me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, wag crazy? What do you staying there? What do you say.
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I'd like this hasn't heard of it?
Speaker 5: This is this is between two homies that go back for a long time.
Speaker 2: I got I can intervene on this one. That's where you let one of your homies fucking dream girl.
Speaker 4: But you gotta get you gotta get tossed. You have you gotta get tossed. He's gonna be fucking you with teleporting, knocking you across the room, sucking you.
Speaker 2: Wester is crazy, That's like, that's crazy that.
Speaker 5: I feel like Cuma would like, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 4: Punched the island away. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like Western is crazier than Ama.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's crazier but not more dangerous because I feel like a Kuma doesn't want like I feel like Westerer actually would want to fuck you.
Speaker 5: And then Akuma is like, I don't want to do that, but it was an agreement or something. It'll be over quick, so he'll just raging demon your ass real course.
Speaker 2: Your asshole.
Speaker 5: Me. Out of all of the years of the street fight, you never even thought about that. You've literally never thought about You've never thought about the raping demon. You've never thought about that? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I'm talking street Fighter Alpha two son, Let's waste street.
Speaker 4: Fighter off for switch the switch the game with me. We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Wat three three boys one you Who Peppenie Bros. Presents Crash Course, Cybertron History Rises, Decepticons and then.
Speaker 5: Like there's a bunch of holes in your ass, like there's that you know?
Speaker 4: It shows co.
Speaker 2: John Dodkerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher Rapasser, m T M H and n Y is the elder scrolls N word uh pp we are the f slur is my friend, and I'll stick my penis in your end. Oh we are we are the champions.
Speaker 5: See I can't we can't do queen, man, it's too it's it's yeah, ellipses, we can't queen. How would we do that?
Speaker 4: King ye breaking, We would be so uncool. It would be like it would be like we like music, were really enjoy baseball. We got.
Speaker 2: Love pussy, my bro.
Speaker 6: And we don't like people we consider homo.
Speaker 2: That is a terrible lyric.
Speaker 4: Gay people are losers because we like John only girls.
Speaker 5: You're telling me why do I have this?
Speaker 4: And it's gonna be so.
Speaker 5: Late, but you're like you can't.
Speaker 2: People want to lose we love girl.
Speaker 5: How the fun did you sell that?
Speaker 2: Absolute garbage?
Speaker 4: It's not even really homophobia is not nice.
Speaker 2: It is homophobio's it's not homophobia because we are not homophobic, and we're saying that's the only just disagreed. John Strickland, John Strickland, does anyone know where where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to ours? Jesus Christ, are you all right?
Speaker 4: Either got broken up with he opened a no astrology book or he.
Speaker 2: Don't, or okay, I'm going to peg Jason Todd. John Strickland bought the Chris YouTube figure. Now I just need a Mason jarn some zinc uh the First Church of Key David instead of a gave, I read a gape. You call that spreading misinformation? Snapping turtle?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: This is?
Speaker 2: Such a mead spirited writing a snapping turtle biting a baby's head off.
Speaker 3: That's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's just mean. That's like, that's like, that's like two thousand and two edgy, you know what I mean Jesus.
Speaker 4: Christ, you die, hope you get shot.
Speaker 2: Obama's an evil ass layer. Yeah, he's got one. He's got one.
Speaker 4: He's got a like Obama's lair. Within a mile radius of it, children explode if you bring a kid in there, because you know in D and D there's like area effects, like when there's a vampire somewhere.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you know, but I don't know that in D and.
Speaker 4: D when the vamp was the vampires nearby, the magic of the vampire changed the area.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 4: Huh? Like if you bring like animals within a mile of a vampire start some amount of time, they go crazy, they become more violent for Barack Obama bo auto critsy. No matter where you are, you can't avoid most crits and.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't goggle scores for food. You just did? You just swing out right now. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I almost said something wild crazy.
Speaker 2: I was trying to pull it out of here, but he didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna be that guy.
Speaker 2: I figured that would work pre Rise Blake nine six. I got lock doing Graveyard Chip said the dick second factor me. All I got was Lockts previously mentioned slorking, snorking couldorkin Baba Labba the loop to scoop whoop haha, fuck you, Chris, literally just crazy, so literally just trying to fuck with me, mean spirited. I also got fooled as what. I also got fooled as kid thinking kangaroo as a kid, thinking Kangaroo Jack was a children's movie. Yeah, that's goopy, the grave mind Jack kango juwe jack ju Jack.
Speaker 5: Come on, just kangaroo Jack with a fucking Yalla.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm gonna have the fake curl, fake real curl. His ears are curled. Change all right, bro Wow.
Speaker 4: I haven't made a joke like that in a long time.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, people say that isn't People say.
Speaker 2: Is it really weird?
Speaker 5: Flintdays and they went, He'll get the like that just want to be his man's pointed, he pronounced it. You really hard to like wind.
Speaker 2: It's like nick nick.
Speaker 5: But and I'm like, what the fun? Where where did you learn English?
Speaker 2: Like? No one talks like that. I don't know why that happened.
Speaker 4: English Gold, I speak English like I about what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I guess Google. I'm not sure what that was A grave mind speaking the grave mind speaking through a r F. A doctor Phil told Ban should quote get a grip end quote before shooting me in the cock live on stage, age young Colin loading himself into a cannon and firing himself into Derek.
Speaker 4: I loved the idea of this young colin because he seems like immortal. One he found he was, I was gonna make everybody suffer because I'm immortal.
Speaker 2: You should get.
Speaker 5: Like a calling death simulator. What he's saying, well, you know, like all those like goat simulator and ship.
Speaker 2: But it's just we would we should do a bunch of dating. He's just getting on those uh, those right wing grifter's nerves lately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been he's been attacking because that's spash.
Speaker 2: JT. Can't stop can't stop stop grifting, he can't stop harping about baby. He's baiting them and it's working.
Speaker 5: They need like it's so slow right now, Like in the woke sphere or whatever.
Speaker 4: That for them made. They got, they got some energy, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not the the use energy, I guess, like gaming wise, though, like what else do they have to complain about other than ghosts?
Speaker 5: There's nothing much.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the woke stuff, dry freaking what you call it? The witch aer Dude, I'm like, man, I kind of really want.
Speaker 2: To see what happened? What are you talking about? Why did you mention that?
Speaker 4: Because I've been thinking of the new show. The show came out again, the new season of the show. It's dreadful.
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's dreadful. It arguably wasn't that good before. It was never great.
Speaker 4: It was it was at least cool because Henry Cavill was cool as girl.
Speaker 2: Right, it was. It was like serviceably good. I would say.
Speaker 4: It's just dog ship, but there's one cool part added, one cool character.
Speaker 2: It's literally a Star Wars alien shows up and he's like, no quite literally.
Speaker 4: God, and I start swallowing my arms, start patting my belly from the inside.
Speaker 2: There you go, girl, Oh yeah, perfect, you said, I'll just use Isaac Clark's head, Mike stand I mean, he's in there, he's in there, still.
Speaker 4: There tripping think about his wife.
Speaker 2: Was fuck fine, I'll watch the Sopranos as spoil the shows. Oh well, if he's smart, he'll skip ahead. I ain't playing no time stamps.
Speaker 4: If he's smart, he'll know we were talking about it and watch all of it.
Speaker 5: Look when I start, because I start talking, I say I just finished it, and he should be like, oh shit, and this keeps skipping until you know, you know, like I've done this before.
Speaker 4: We talked about it.
Speaker 5: We talked about it for a good minute and and uh whatever he might spoil. Fuck you, the show's too old. I don't care fair gayfers.
Speaker 2: Hilliggy, uh cutting Sween when I need more k sauce, Penis Prime using the all spark to do Watergate. Nice goth Mommy spit in my mouth and my life is yours. Uh standing in the showers. Everybody stabbed my heart out.
Speaker 4: Okay, last thing, shout out to the kings that find giant goth mombies like tall goth mommys is like, good for you, man, Yeah, six foot four goth woman that's too tall as I can goes, maybe six six four for me, I want a seven foot eight woman. But like, you know, that's that's luck, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Briefly dated six one woman when I was in Arizona. It was interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never dated a tallerman in my life.
Speaker 2: Man. She was like that all the time.
Speaker 4: Unfortunate. I was like whoa, But I.
Speaker 5: Actually got into a little bit of beef because she was she was a bleeding heart liberal and she was kind of we're just talking about gun and violence and stuff and statistics and ship like that. We're talking about certain things, and she was just kind of like intolerant to even be reasonable about having a discussion. She was like, those should just be gone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: That's not realistic, Like can we Like I was like, we talk like real you're not going to just band guns in America and.
Speaker 2: She should Yeah, I get it, yeah, but like of course you can't do it.
Speaker 5: You can't do it.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, let's just talk real and she wouldn't.
Speaker 4: She was like that was mostly that me and Lily sometimes where we have we have different opinions because she's very much so a liberal person and I'm just not.
Speaker 2: She wants to.
Speaker 4: I'm just not anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not a liberal, just hard right, yeah, hard hard over there, bro.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm actually mentioned I'm actually size. Everybody thinks that it's him. It's actually he peels off the thing and it's just me and I'm like haha, and I back up to get my views.
Speaker 5: Destroy flinters by by having a podcast with him, and we will grill him on being gay and and and and and and respecting us, and then all his flock will hate us, hate him. Oh you're cool with this fucking fake white and then these you know obviously, and then uh, he'll be like no, it's okay, actually no, because they didn't abandon him after he he sucks off Kanye never mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a fake white. Also, yeah, he hung out.
Speaker 4: He hung.
Speaker 2: Like multiple times.
Speaker 5: Oh Kanye, Yeah, started, Kanye started consulting him.
Speaker 2: Which is.
Speaker 4: The universe that universe that we're looking talking to, yay, right, and it is this like, dude, firebomb.
Speaker 5: You can't convince me that this You can't convince me that this is not some simulated bullshit like and what real type of existence should this ever happen?
Speaker 4: This is definitely a this is definitely a dark timeline.
Speaker 2: But it's like gay somehow, you know, like somehow gay, Like all right, let's bring it home. Yeah, hey, look it's a little gay meme. Fucked me and my ass. Sorry, miss Jackson, Who's New York nick a theory needs tab blowing is open and Halo three Projeriana Hunter, naprom and rounding out our list. As always, the King of hap Passer. Thank you all for stopping by. Thank you all for listening and sporting and writing, writing, writing comments and sharing and liking and leaving the reviews on podcast services. Please do that, Patronic complashes, snark Tank remember early access, ad free exclusive episodes. Give us your fucking money. We'll hurry you.
Speaker 4: Give me your money so I don't come to your house and take your money from while you're awake. You won't even be able to stop me. You weapons, It won't work.
Speaker 5: I will turn you into Bruce Willis if you don't give me your name.
Speaker 2: That is crazy for the orb of confusion. Goodbye everyone,