Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day's zero today one ninety two. Yes, I was right about the numbers last week and this week wasn't. I I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you weren't.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't. Yeah, I was riding through the mountains, you know, So we didn't have like the best reception. I was coming back from the retreat and I heard that. I was like, it is right, it is the right. So we're back. I'm Lindsay Sharman frugways dot org with XQ four twenty xqour twenty dot com, Charlie Robinson and Macroaggressions, an activist post, and Corey who's of coreyhoes dot org. We were just talking about MMA fighting before we started the show, and I'm like always fascinated how wrestling and m seemed to connect and political acumen and I don't really always understand why, but those things seem like merge. Like you're likely to have people who are interested in all of the above. Do you guys ever notice this? Like why? Because it's not true of the general public, right.
Speaker 2: I think they're better at understanding storylines.
Speaker 1: I like that take Yeah, narratives, Yeah, identifying narratives.
Speaker 2: It just it feels politics pro wrestling. They're so similar. You know, you can almost sort of see through the bullshit just because you know what to look for. You know, this is the time when this guy comes. You know, it's it all feels there's a rhythm to it, and just like same with sitcoms too, there's just this sort of rhythm to it and.
Speaker 1: You can guess what's going to happen next because it's always like it's very telecraft feeling.
Speaker 2: I think they go well together. My business partners are a husband and wife. The husband it was an MMA fighter and they did this show on HGTV called Flip or Flap Vegas and it was It's funny because in the intro it shows him like doing MMA stuff and it shows her like decorating things. And that's like just the intro to the to the to the show every single show for that episode. And then I got a message from somebody. They're like, dude, did you watch south Park last night? I was like, oh, I mean, I don't know when the last time. They're like, did you watch the season premiere of south Park last night? I was like no, I like, I like south Park, but I don't like catch it on a regular I don't know when the season premiere is. They're like, go in and watch it, and I was like, oh fuck. So I pull it up and they have done a spoof on the exact same intro to their show. They've done it called white People Flipping Houses and they're like, and the way they did the show for in South Park was seen for seeing image by image exactly taken from uh from our show.
Speaker 1: Because I wasn't technically kind of an honor.
Speaker 2: Oh they were. They couldn't have been more flattered. They they thought it was the greatest thing that had ever happened.
Speaker 3: They didn't know what was coming.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I got someone sent it to me and then I watched it, and then I sent it to them and I was like, dude, got you guys just got parodied on South Park And they're like, holy shit.
Speaker 2: But he really was an MMA fighter. And she is this cute little blonde designer, you know, and she can see the house and anything. But at least once a month I get a call from her saying, I was listening to Alex Jones to this morning, and I have a question for you about this or that. Like they're all into it, right, he knows it too. His dad writes killer like conspiracy books and shit like that.
Speaker 1: So I kind of like the pro wrestling conspiracy thing makes sense to me. There's like the k FOB and the identification of the narrative. That's a good take. I just what MNA is just real and it's hardcore and it's like brutal, Like what does that have to do with any of it? Right? Like why is there a crossover there?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like Pat Miltice is kind of the great godfather of that too, you know, and was my partner's coach.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. And maybe it's just that, like they actually have a platform they're allowed to speak out on, so they're allowed to be real, right, Like they're not censored.
Speaker 2: And the one who come from Eastern Europe have a very different life experience as well, and you can sort of see through some stuff and understanding government fuckery when they see it, and you know, I mean they're in it. So I think I think it might depend culturally where you're from. I think I think Dana White played a role in that because he was so outspoken as a CEO or continues to be that. It sort of emboldened the fighters to feel like they could also speak out and say some things, and I think they've been reeled in from time to time, you know, if you get a little too close to the Israel situation. Now that I amg Endeavor owns UFC, you have Ari Gold as your boss. Are Gold like the King of Horror? Are Well, it's it's Aria Manual. But in in UH Entourage. In the HBO series Entourage, Jeremy Piven plays Ari Gold. It's like a fictional character, but it's based on Ariomanual and that's Ram Emanuel's brother, Ah Zionist Jews whose father was a terroristol.
Speaker 1: Based around the now.
Speaker 2: So so I would envision there to be a open UH platform for anybody's thoughts as long as they don't criticize Israel.
Speaker 1: Wow. So that's a change, though, right, because it wasn't always. When did they take over the UFC.
Speaker 2: Three years ago?
Speaker 3: I think, well, I hear they haven't really made any changes. They have been letting things ride the way they were.
Speaker 2: Well do that.
Speaker 3: I think Dana White was like, look, I run the show around here, and if you got a problem with that, I'm fucking out. And there goes your company you just bought.
Speaker 2: I think that probably was a component of it too. Yeah, I mean there's.
Speaker 3: There's He's in the best position because Dana White's worth like four hundred million dollars. He doesn't need their fucking money. He does what he does because he's that's his thing. Wit. Second he's out, it's fucking over, which is weird because Vince McMahon is out of WWE and they're doing the best numbers they've ever fucking done, which is wild to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Triple H is over it now, Annie, I'm correct. I think he's I think he's kind of running the show per se.
Speaker 1: But he was like the guy who was doing like he was like top personality and like two in one or something.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he's like a Yeah, he's a little bit of a snake though. I mean he got in the back door by marrying the boss's daughter.
Speaker 5: Whatever you gotta do, Okay, whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 2: That's Shakespeare and right there, you know what I mean, Yeah, come on, do what I need to do.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Government and wrestling are very similar. A lot of marrying the boss's daughter, ship going.
Speaker 3: On a lot of blowing up the facilities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you got to show people your main business. To show people that's your main business by blowing up an empty building.
Speaker 3: You know, the man ever met with the c i A. You think he ever taught them k FA.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've got one hundred I bet you they were both swapping secrets.
Speaker 3: Well, I bet I don't think I can tell you with one certainty. The c i A brings in magicians and illusionists to teach their people's sleight of hand. This is one hundred percent confirmed. Oh that tells me. And then when you go look at the idiots like Penn and Teller who run their stupid mouths about Learvy Oswald, kill Kennedy and like stupid shit like that, you can totally see that all of these fucking illusionist people, including I'm assuming Chris's angel and all these guys, who's the David Blaine, that one fucking idiot, like all these guys had met with the CIA, one hundred percent guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the amazing Jonathan in Vegas, Cory, did you ever hear of the amazing Jonathan? He was like a mock comic. He was like a mock magician. He was sort of like a magician, but his tricks never kind of worked, so that was kind of like the comedy of it all.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, but when I was out there, I went to see that guy Murray who was on Pond Stars, the magician who had come in who like looked at like he looked at all kinds of magic items. He did a show and I went and saw him. I saw a lot of shows in Vegas because I had those free tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like house Seats, through.
Speaker 3: House Seats and those other companies like that. Over the years, I went and saw that. Fucking this is one titty show. I went to like twenty times.
Speaker 2: We have more specific about that.
Speaker 3: Well, there was crazy Girls, and then there was Sexy. That was it Sexy because I had a group of old dudes who were like in their seventies and they would go all the time because they went to a bitcoin meet I met him at a bitcoin meet up, and so once we realized we all had the free ticket thing, fucking they would text me, Hey, we're going to this tonight. And we went to see Sexy like twenty times in like six months.
Speaker 2: Never heard of it. Where was it? It was at the Westgate, the timeshare places, Westgate time time.
Speaker 3: No, Westgate is the hotel, isn't it the West something? You know it's it's right next to those triple condos, you know those condos three buildings. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's right next.
Speaker 2: To the next to MGM signature towers.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: You tell about Westgate, Las Vegas Resorting because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, it used to be the Aladdin, that whole place down there, that little mall is that you're talking about? That? Yeah, pet show there? Talk about like being in Vegas too long. I went to like broad Daylight, like two o'clock in the afternoon with my family, to be fair, but an an animal show in that Aladdin mall.
Speaker 3: That meant like where the dogs jump over the hoops and show you got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was a fan fucking pastic It was so great. It was like an hour and a half break from like happiness of everything and it was like these dogs and cats and birds and there he had trained all the ship. He was like a Russian guy, like a mad scientist, and he was working out of this like ramshackled small little theater. Amazing.
Speaker 1: I would love that. I want to go to that show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ring a little bit of money.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like one of the lower it's one of the lower end ones. It's not not lower end, but it's a little older.
Speaker 2: Eighties.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter where you just h I put some. I put some numbers in here. Just just put some. In November, if you stay a week, three and thirteen dollars a week.
Speaker 2: Stays a week.
Speaker 3: When I went in February, I stayed for like four days at Planet Hollywood, and that was pretty cheap. It was ended up with all the taxes and ship under one hundred bucks a night.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Great, that's a good old days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I would stay if I went to Vegas, I would stay awake just because, like I'm all the way over here, so.
Speaker 2: Because you never go yeah, I mean southern California forever, and we would go to Vegas. We would go to Vegas after all are Sunday night bartending shifts. We would just go to the airport and get on a plane and go to Las Vegas and party the rest of Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you like half hour forty.
Speaker 2: Five minutes pre nine to eleven security, you just walk through, just take cabs there in forty five dollars tickets on Southwest. I mean, it's like it's easy, so you just go all the time. But if if I were you go, you should go. They're they're in they're in a bad spot, you know, in terms of like tourism.
Speaker 3: You can see I think, I think if you're a local, that's really good. If you're a local, that's really good. Things on.
Speaker 5: Well, now I'm just on this great list side. I got like a charter club thing where they could put me in a place for like six hundred dollars for the whole week. But I don't know, I don't know why November is such a big deal. I'll just put like September sixth to September thirteenth, then it's fifteen.
Speaker 2: It all depends on conventions.
Speaker 3: And like f one, they got that race thing going on too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you pick a week when.
Speaker 2: Men's apparel, garment, magic show is there, or like consumer Electronics show or something. Good luck, you won't even get a room, let alone find one for a deal. But if you go like during the summer and you just pick like a random weekend or something or week, it doesn't matter really where you stay as long as you're on the strip. Even if you're off just a little bit by out or where the poems are and everything, it's still manageable. But like if you're on the Strip, where you're staying is just like your home base. Like you're just go wander down one side of the strip and that could take you two full days and then another two days coming down the other side. There's just so much shit you you would never run out of things to do there.
Speaker 1: I accidentally walked ten miles the one day I was in Lawton.
Speaker 2: Here here's the thing, there's a there's a reason why that accidentally kind of happened, and it has to do with with what Corey said, like sleight of hand with CIA. The architects that they brought in to build the casinos do some sort of tricks on the eye where they put together squares that look like windows, but if you look at it a little bit closer, the square is actually four rooms together.
Speaker 1: You just keep walking, just walking and walking.
Speaker 2: Your size of the building and it distorts your distance away from it, which is the reason why you can be on the Strip and look at the Rio Hotel and go, let's just walk to the Rio and you do that, and you do that one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that is so.
Speaker 2: Awful illusion And anybody who's who who's ever done that knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I got back to the hotel and I just was like happening to look and I saw my step counter it was like ten miles. I was like, what the no wonder, I'm so fucking tired right now. I thought I was just being lazy.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, look at the look at the front of the bellagio as an example, all these things that look like squares that you think you sort of assume is like a room is actually a group.
Speaker 1: Of rooms, and so it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's disorienting, so you can't really measure things accurate building building, like if it's like it's like outside of the strip, everything is back to like normal, but once you're on there, it's disorienting in terms.
Speaker 1: Of like also the holy place I've ever been where people are just randomly puking towards me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what can you guys like get.
Speaker 1: A hold of yourselves.
Speaker 2: Like no, for those who've never been to Las Vegas, alcohol is served twenty four hours a day, and.
Speaker 1: People just like stumble out like shot moment.
Speaker 2: You can drink anywhere and everywhere on the streets. You can cross the street while while drinking a beer. You can have a bottle of Jack Daniels in your hand. Doesn't matter. As soon as you get off the strip, those rules kind of change. But as long as you're there, it's kind of like New Orleans and since that, they just kind of it's do whatever you need to do. And then but there's police everywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, you're not everywhere. You know you're not in Kansas anymore. When you see the driving billboards for girls to your room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was collecting like stripper cards because they just hand them out. So I was like, I got like forty two strippers right here. Pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Oh man own demand strippers, strippers own the mainon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, prostitutes whatever. I'm sure, Okay, I'm still drinking there, and I still hated it. I was just like this, I don't know, I hate Las Vegas. I got out as fast as I could both times I was there. I spent less than twenty four hours there. No Orleans is my jam. If I was going to go somewhere to party, I'd take New Orleans over Las Vegas any day. They're both horrifying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I've done them both. I've done Millennium New Year's even Vegas. That was craey wild. That was wild. I took a lot of drugs that night too.
Speaker 1: I'll just say it's not just alcoholic people on everything, you know, because.
Speaker 2: Because I'll tell you why, because that was y two K and everyone was like, shit, like what if we're going to die? What if it like impacts you know, Let's say it doesn't do everything, but it's just it does something like major. I don't want to hear about it until when I wake up tomorrow morning. That's that's what we said. So I remember we went into the club in like the club getting this club yet tickets and it's a whole fucking production because it was Millennium, it was a big deal, right, and and so we're like, we need to get in before nine o'clock because if the shit goes down, it'll happen at midnight. Code we need to get in before nine o'clock. And so I remember we got in like eight forty five, which is real early to get into a nightclub. You're going to be up for the next like, you know, six hours or so, but whatever, we just had to get in and nothing happened if you recall.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, it would have happened actually even before that, because what Greenwich would have been another four hours before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I can see the case for New Orleans as being a really good party town. My wife and daughter went there to go to Taylor Swift as like they're like.
Speaker 5: Event.
Speaker 2: Like the way I go to like Asia with my nerd friends is they go to Taylor Swift and they don't have.
Speaker 1: A brush with Satan without knowing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah they Yeah, I haven't. I can't get into it with them. I look too, but I can't. And then we spent our fiftieth My wife and I are like a day apart in age, and we spent our fiftieth birthdays in New Orleans for a wedding. Not not not for our birthday necessarily, we just happened to be there for a wedding, which is a fun ass wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I just saw like twenty five just walking around like.
Speaker 2: With the with the band and everything following behind them, and I had no idea that was coming. I was like what is going on that that was a lot of fun. I will so two different types of fun. If it's like boys weekend, guys weekend, you know, like let's go I'd say Vegas. I'd say Vegas and go to the pool.
Speaker 1: Nashville is pretty cool too, like for nightlife or like hanging out. Nashville is fun.
Speaker 5: And a lot of right, Tennessee, I get yeah, Tennessee, Right, Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I just think to everyone with like cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, it's.
Speaker 1: Not I mean it is. There's like most of the country, I'm sure, but there's there's like a ton of different musical venues and they have all sorts of genres and stuff and lots of non cowboy people hanging out. It's just cool. It's a raucous party. Like the whole it's like you know, the main Road or whatever. I don't know what it's called. But there's like five levels and all of them have a live show, live shows on the street, just shows everywhere. Again, I wasn't. It wasn't like amazing, but I could tell that it would be really fun if I was.
Speaker 2: That's that sounds like, yeah, it's a good time. Uh, South Austin Downtown Austin during south by Southwest is fun. I don't know, it might be it might be gay now, but uh, it was fun when I was there back back in two thousand and nine, when I was living there, they had it was it was quite a scene. But now I just yeah in Austin, but now, like I want to get this as far away from ship like that possible.
Speaker 5: Anything.
Speaker 3: I saw fish in Austin. Yeah, that's next week. God, next week is the worst weekend ever because.
Speaker 1: You're gonna Are you gonna do Pueblo and fish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to. I'm trying to. Yeah, I don't know how it's going to work, but I'm going.
Speaker 1: To Thirday Carnival. That is what we're talking about. Everybody, if you're in the area in Colorado, Pueblo Third Day Carnival. I'm sure there's a sight you can go to to check it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know carnival ride.
Speaker 3: I need a ride to Pueblo. It's all it is to it.
Speaker 1: So we don't even know if we're going. We're gonna perhaps go to Nebraska for the fourth of July.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm going to for the fourth of July. I was going to go to Pueblo Sunday or whatever. The next day is.
Speaker 2: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 3: Like what day is Friday is the fourth, So Saturday is when I was gonna go. Yeah, I was gonna go Saturday.
Speaker 2: If I can get If you can go Friday and get to Denver, I can grab you. But because I'm going down.
Speaker 3: I can't because I'm going to fish Friday. Oh still I fourth fish. I mean we're gonna see a harpua or a Forebens or something they don't usually play, so I can't not be there. It's mandatory. I'll pull my fish card.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the heck he just said.
Speaker 5: He'll pull. So you're saying you'll lose your fish.
Speaker 3: Car, lose my fish card if I don't go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: I could even get to Denver if someone from Pueblo could come get me. But that's still that's like two hour fucking drive. I hate going south of Denver. It's just a fucking royal pain in the ass. Every time.
Speaker 1: It's been better in recent years, but for a while it was like no matter what, it was going to be a couple hour drive.
Speaker 3: Oh well, now from Fort Collins to Denver takes me like ninety minutes because for some reason, when you get around Loveland where that BUCkies is, it's fucking just nothing but three lanes.
Speaker 1: Of traffic for like it for everyone.
Speaker 3: I got a hundred pumps. They're always empty.
Speaker 2: We went to that but BUCkies a couple of weeks ago. I thought, of your Corey. It's just like America, you know, like that's the only thing I think when I walk in there.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just.
Speaker 2: Consumerism, private labeled.
Speaker 5: Handy ship everywhere. It's got all kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I've never even so much ship in one store in my life. It is like kind of idiocrasy if I'm being you know, like it's like idiocracy was a story, it would be BUCkies.
Speaker 3: Like a disorganized cracker barrel.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I went to Madness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I went to to the one to see in South Carolina when I came back from Florida last year, and me and my girlfriend stayed in there for like an hour just walking around looking and ship. I mean, it's just like, like.
Speaker 3: Why do you need to buy like radio controlled cars? At the gas station. Like I've seen those there at the BUCkies and the Loves and those stores.
Speaker 2: I have seen those.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna tell you right now, is.
Speaker 3: Something good called the wa Does anybody know about this? Because I don't know about that. It's not the same, not the same.
Speaker 1: People love it. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've built three in my town in two months.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah. The area I mean is growing like rapidly, like all of a sudden over the past five to ten years. It's like crazy the growth. But but the when I went to the BUCkies there was that all the gas pumps won't taken up. But what I figure what people did? They pumped their gas and then they parked because there was probably one hundred and fifty cars there and all those people were inside walking around. I was like I was looked in their eyes like man, what what is this? Uh? You know, somebody told me to stop there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: There's actually some uh the owners of the place I work at, some of their people are from Texas, so that's where it originated. At the BUCkies, that's where the majority of them are. They are expanding out. Of course, they're like, yeah, you need to stop there because it's like crazy.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of that scene in Robin Williams in Moscow on the Hudson when he goes into like the grocery store and it's like so many groceries that he's never seen before and like five kinds of coffee and he like has a fucking panic attack in the middle of the fucking store.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: We accidentally went to the BUCkies when it just opened, and we didn't even know, like right, we were just like, I don't know, we'll go to BUCkies to get gas. We happened to be driving by, and then we realized it was like the grand opening was like the first day, and we're like, oh, never mind. Well, there was like a line out, Every single pump was taken, every single parking spot was full of people were waiting to like get in or like.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh, there's a new gas station, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's like a theme park event or something.
Speaker 5: It's it's new thing anywhere. I don't know if your tails like that, but in my town when something new was there, you can't get in. It's true for the first two months, for the first two months, and then it's yeah, oh well, here's the issue is that people, godly people are so slow. So they go in there and they crowd in right at the beginning, when nobody in the store except the manager knows what the fuck they're doing. And the reason the manager knows is because they pulled that manager from another place and put them there to teach people. Nobody knows what the fuck they're doing, so you will get the worst service possible when they first open, because nobody knows what's going on. And so they're like, oh man, you know, I went there and that place sucked. I was like, I've been there like three times. It would have passed like two three months and it's been fine. Oh man, it's track. I was like, when'd you go? I went the first week it open, Well, it's when you got two thousand niggas in there, damn complaining, you know what I'm saying, all at once. But then yeah, I mean it's like, come on now, it's gonna be bombarded and nobody knows what they're doing. So you know that combination right there is usually not gonna yield the best of results early, so you have to kind of.
Speaker 2: I don't want a bunch of LOOKI lose. I don't want a bunch of people that came out just so they can get gas at a BUCkies. I just I just happened to be going by it when it was like, I think it was a couple of weeks old, so it's still very fresh.
Speaker 3: That stretch of highway is miserable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like holes everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's not the best.
Speaker 3: I don't want to I see why I don't want to ride my motorcycle down to Denver on that how you.
Speaker 1: Ride your motorcycle in Colorado in general, it's like po whole city. I don't understand this place they go. Your axle is gonna fucking break on something. They're like giant holes in the street all the time.
Speaker 2: What the hell, government, baby, it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've never been somewhere government.
Speaker 2: Who will fill the potholes in the road that.
Speaker 1: They lived in, Like virtually third world countries at better roads than Colorado. Oh my god, it's insane.
Speaker 5: I mean they don't they don't put all that all that money into the road.
Speaker 1: Nothing. They don't even show sweep we I had to beg the city to come street sweeper house because we have this alleyway that when it rains it's all gravel, it gets washed into the road. We have shit growing in the road. And I called them and I was like, please, for the love of Christ, please, I'm begging you. I'll pay you, I'll bake you cookies, I'll do whatever you need. They probably lie. They probably kept this message and replayed it like anytime having a bad day because it was so yeah. Because I was like, I, you haven't StreetStar in like over a year, and then they fucking send a street sleeper. We're like dancing. We're like, yeah, we move our cars. They like street sweep. They kind of do a half assed job. We're like, oh, well, at least something. We part whatever. A week later, another street sweeper. We're like, well that's weird. We move the car, say street sweep. Like a week later, another one. I'm like, now, they're just fucking with us. They're not gonna come for the next three years. It's just laughing. They're like this, Well, let's give her all the street sweeping we can and then come back again.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, y'all. Y'all might not have your roads worked on, but in North Carolina, they are consistently working on every road all thank god, which is bad as well, because I mean you go through spales where you got one lane of traffic where you need three lanes, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like the Romans built roads that lasted like five hundred fucking years, and our ship has to be replaced like every six months.
Speaker 1: Is this planned obsolescence for roads?
Speaker 3: I think you just got short changed by some cheap fuck Like.
Speaker 2: Sure, there has to be better technology than asphalt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I thought you could like grind up old tires and make roads out of them that were like nearly indestructible.
Speaker 2: We can't find a better solution to this.
Speaker 1: We probably found like hundreds and they were just like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Exactly, this is the way. This is the way road blows up. Shoot, oh no, No. When I say that they're working on the road, like, it's not that anything's wrong with the road, they're just working on it. It's just the endless cycle of them working on something road related like that, not that the road is beat up. It's just they're just working. We're just doing something else. It's like, have we did something here in the past, you know, two years now, Well, let's work on it. Let's do something else. Let's do something different. So they're just constantly just working on roads. Yeah, I mean just all the time and so and it's usually in the busiest areas where you're like, damn, man, I really don't need you all to be working on the road today, because you know, what would used to be a three hour trip, now it's three hours and forty five minutes because I'm sitting here in this one lane of traffic for you know, forty five minutes when I could be going seventy five miles an hour.
Speaker 1: I think road repairs used to go kind of quickly at some point, and now they're just like, let's make this take five months sixty five. People around the lock like, you know.
Speaker 5: Well, well it's inn C n C, D O T, so you're already is a government affiliated union, so you already you already know it's gonna take forever.
Speaker 3: So we're in the mindset right now that government's responsible for the roads and the upkeep and that stuff. And they said they all fucking suck. How could we incentivize corporations into building the fucking roads in the cities that they want to thrive in. Yeah, I mean that would seem like the obvious answer. Right, Like they let they let you on Muskeke rocket ships into space. They can let a corporation build a fucking road, you know what I mean. So, uh, I don't really see a hang up there, And uh, that's just that that could be put on the balance sheets of the corporation to beautify the area so.
Speaker 1: Their business is better, so they keep people coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, exactly, mundo.
Speaker 1: People wanting to live there and work there.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: And then maybe they'd have an incentive to like do it in a way that keeps it good.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should just go to and ask boot and how we did that shit with Moscow, that most beautiful city in the fucking world.
Speaker 5: Well, look, once they get it done, it's like, man, this is fantastic. It just may take you a while. Like I there was a uh the way that you go to Myrtle Beach where I'm from, there was a town that you have to turn off and I did that for fifteen years. So you would get up to the bridge and they were building straight across where you wouldn't have to turn off through this small town. You would go by the battleship and everything right there near Wilmington, and then there was one day I was sitting there driving to Myrtle Beach and all of a sudden, I was like, I miss my fucking turn. I said them, shit, where am I at? And I look down and my GPS is saying, I'm in the in the middle of in like the middle of the woods, And all of a sudden it popped back up. I was like, oh, man, they finally finished it. Could it take them but twenty years? You know what I'm saying. It took them twenty years, but they finally finished it. I was like, man, this is incredible. So once they get it done, it's great. It's just that the process is a little lengthy.
Speaker 1: You know, we're gonna have to come back around someday. Like people used to fucking build shit. Well you know, I don't know, yeah, and I don't think they took it over. I also but like people had nothing else to do, Like there was no TVs. There was like so at some point there was not even radio, right, you just had the shit you.
Speaker 3: Were doing and like sleep, you had to hum to yourself voices in your head, right, and that was it.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I'll build this shit and like take my time with like I got nothing else to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our access, our access, yeah, our access to entertainment. It's like corrupted our has corrupted our minds because we believe that there's something more to life then going out there and being productive and working.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean like that that's the belief what analyst you are.
Speaker 1: But it's so true. People will be like, how did they do? Even in the chat, they're like, how'd they do the World's Fair in eighteen hundreds? I'm like, motherfuckers didn't have shit else to do, so they built amazing things out of nothing. I mean that was built out of plaster and like wire and wood and like bullshit. But you could make it look hella cool because there's seventeen fucking thousand of you and you have nothing else to do, and you're just hoping for some money so you can survive. So like you could do shit like that. Now people are like, I don't know what are you can give me? How long I got to join the union? I'll let you know what my raid is. Right, I'm gonna do this as slow as possible. And also I'm going to check my phone seven thousand times.
Speaker 2: When we were in Tokyo, the we walked by this construction site and all of us noticed that every guy there was working. It was so it jumped out at us that we all we all recognized that at the same time. And on our way to the coffee shop, and then on our way back we went to look and they were done. They were gone.
Speaker 1: I'm so I'm so worried that this Satsuki prophecy. I covered it on the show a while ago. I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but it's a July fifth thing. Oh so it's this I don't know if you know Baba Vanga, but she's like a really psychic that people think is like actually nailed a lot of prophecies. And this Satsuki person is a manga creator and they call her the Japanese Baba Vanga because she's also seems to have predicted like many things over the years accurately. Whether you believe it or not, whatever, you have to look into yourself. But one of her upcoming predictions is that on July fifth, the Pacific Ocean's going to have this like wild event. Who knows why, but like the Earth's gonna just have this crazy catastrophe. There's Gonnay new continence like landforms coming up out of the ocean and giant tsunamis all over and so you know, if that happens, I mean, whether it's gonna have on July fifth or some other time, if Japan disappears, they're like our only good society, Like we don't have a better one, Like that's the best one in the whole world, and that's the one that might get taken out. So kind of very unworried about Japan.
Speaker 5: Very Japan won't let the failers go over there and helping with their population crisis. So I mean, if they get taken outages is what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So people like Japan usually has like more tourism around this time, but everybody around the world has been like canceling their trip because they're like, I don't want to die in the July fifth catastrophe. Like this prophecy yet has an actual effect on all.
Speaker 3: That are not exactly the most dei culture in the world. They will call you a ninja right to your face.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying it.
Speaker 3: But you're you're not welcome, then they'll beat you with a stick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on, man, Okay, Yeah, let some of the some of the failers go out there and get some of them lan lanes, you know what I'm saying. Population.
Speaker 2: One of the guys I was hanging out with was a Nigerian fellow who spoke the language too.
Speaker 3: Was he a prince he was not.
Speaker 2: He was a translator. He was he was registered to be like fluent speaking in Japanese, in Japanese, but it's and he was Nigerian, but he he spoke with an American accent.
Speaker 3: What do they speak in Nigeria? Do they speak that ship with the pops and the clicks.
Speaker 2: Speaking. I don't know. I don't speak he was. He was speaking to me in English.
Speaker 5: Nigerian with an American I've got somebody. I've got somebody who comes by, comes by work, who's uh honorary prints out there? Uh, how do you get that?
Speaker 2: An honorary prince in Japan now, no, in in Nigeria, in Nigeria and Anika, Yeah, my Nigerian brother, That's what I say.
Speaker 5: He's he's got some Canatians African I don't know, Huh.
Speaker 1: Africans when they come to the United States, like, they tend to be very flashy. Have you noticed this pants on and like a pinstriped shirt and like gold and they're just very It's like, I don't know, I think they like got American style from like the eighties.
Speaker 3: Well they're used to wearing in the jungle and shit, I.
Speaker 2: Think the Nigerians look like a million plucks. Yeah rich when that. Yeah, we always make that comment when my wife and I are watching ninety Day Fiance and they wind up in Nigeria, because they always do. The Nigerian friends of the person are always like well dressed, super smart, very logical, trying to talk sense into these people. There's none of that going on. They're dressed like impeccably.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Fucking We're always like Nigeria looks awesome.
Speaker 1: I bet they're like doused in Aqua Elva though too.
Speaker 3: Well, they got all that money from stealing all that ship. What they steal the Nigerian.
Speaker 2: Your credit card?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they got out. They got the p PP loans and the UH and they got the unemployment benefits from California, California, Washington State and all that. Yeah. Yeah, they racked up. I said, we appreciate all that free money. You you can feel I think if you can steal from the state. You should deserve to keep it if you get away with it.
Speaker 2: I haven't know the state.
Speaker 1: Uh. Sole Explorer Coaching says, aren't Nigerians basically the whites of the blacks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are. I think that is. I think that is exactly what they are. That just makes all around Yeah, but correct. I think it is correct. I think, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think think you are right.
Speaker 2: I think it's location within the continent sub Saharan being at a lower class level, perceived to.
Speaker 3: Show well, there are real Jews. I guess.
Speaker 1: What was Jews?
Speaker 3: The Nigerians? This loves of Hearn's.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you got so you got Nigeria and then you got Niger, which is the You don't never hear anybody say I came from Niger. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's kind of work. You're just like, man, just put an extra g in there.
Speaker 2: We got for a while.
Speaker 1: This is a car I saw yesterday, by the way, that is awesome. What the fuck.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen this in your life? That is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What the hell I was like. I won't even say what. I just think there's.
Speaker 2: What color is the driver?
Speaker 1: I guess I was gonna guess my racist guess is this persons from Pakistan?
Speaker 5: Oh that could be the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe Nigeria. Maybe I'm way off. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because you see I think, yeah, I think if you're Nigeria, I think you see. I think you saw see more with their clothes as opposed to their car.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I said a car that looks white, like a white elbow.
Speaker 5: No, that's they're they're Chinese. Chinese folks, uh that they try to they try to be hood and straight. They have cars like that.
Speaker 2: I would have to see the tailpipe to know if it was if it was Asian, I can't even big cherry bomb exhaust kit on it.
Speaker 5: They're from what's the one? The Laotians, the Layatians, A lot of a lot of those act like black. But Lations.
Speaker 1: It's just like a gold How did you even get this gold paint job?
Speaker 5: It's probably a rap It's probably a rap.
Speaker 1: Color, small dick gold.
Speaker 2: Just not a good gold. I don't think. I don't think there is a good gold. I think gold looks it's not the best for cars.
Speaker 1: No, it's like the yellowest gold.
Speaker 5: It's like you're trying too hard, you know what I'm saying. It's like, why are you trying so hard with your with your car car? It's like gafey. So it was It's like, Okay, I get it. You won't to be seen, you know, badly most definitely, please please time cocking.
Speaker 2: But the problem is the police see you as well. Yes, Corey, did you would you have a would you say that there was a chance you would pull people over if they were driving an obnoxious car?
Speaker 3: It's really tough to say. I was more caught. I would have caught my attention more were like those ratty fucking vehicles with like fifty stickers on the back, you know that would that would catch my attention.
Speaker 1: Like on drugs.
Speaker 2: Too many stickers in the car.
Speaker 3: Like something's going on there? So and then what else was there?
Speaker 2: Was there any sort of bumper sticker that we just go fuck those people? No, no, immediately save the way, coexist, co exists, granola bump.
Speaker 1: Oh would you let Masonic people go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really? It's more like people driving behavior catches your attention out of nowhere. That's ninety percent of it. Like they'll do a weird lane change or something that just something will be out of the ordinary, right, like everything's just normal, But then all of a sudden thing something just jumps out at you and you're like, what the fuck up with that?
Speaker 2: During the course of the day as a cop, do you just drive around like a shark looking for shit to do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Sometimes because like half your shift you got paperwork. You're fucking tied up sitting in a parking lot somewhere literally being like, please don't send me to a call and so. But other than that, yeah, days, like especially if you're fresh, you come in and they got no paperwork hanging over your head. The first couple of hours you're doing exactly that. But usually if you come in, you're usually got calls holding because they stack shit before the end of the last shift for the new shift coming on. So a lot of times you just get you get sent to stuff that was holding for a while.
Speaker 1: So everyone says, cops don't pull over Mason's. Is it true, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous, Everyone says it, Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Why yeah would you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have their stickers and they give you the secret wink when you walk up to the window.
Speaker 1: You know they have their stickers. On the car. Their emblems are remember their little medallion's things on the back or their license.
Speaker 3: No, the only people I would fuck with are people with scientology shoot on their cars. They would get every ticket in the book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good they should.
Speaker 3: They were right up the road and ended like two miles from where their fucking main headquarters was.
Speaker 2: We know you're you're only ticketing like the flock, but right, still fuck them anyway, right my spooky ship.
Speaker 1: All the cops knew my car, so I would just get pulled over all the time. Oh man, til I moved to it.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 5: But they were just pulling you just to just to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one time, one of them, they all they all knew me by name. One of them pulled me over once and it was literally so like I stopped at this stop sign for like a minute and a half because like no one was around, and we were trying to figure it out. We're going to this person's house, at this person's house, and we're like debating it. So we literally stopped at stop sign forever and I finally went and like, you know, a mile later, I get pulled over and I was like, you know, how can I help you, like what seems to be the problem, And he's like, oh, you failed to stop at that stop sign. I was like, you know, like there's a lot of times where whatever you just made up in your head like probably is something I actually did, but like this time, I literally I literally stopped at that stop sign for a minute half. He was like he literally pulled the like are you questioning my authoritat like literally said that to me. I was like, yes, yes I am. And I did not get a ticket that time, which was only because they knew me by name and actually didn't have a case. I guess they just like to fuck with me. But to their credit, I was almost always up to no good, so they weren't wrong about me, just wasn't always fair.
Speaker 5: So I was definitely up no definitely up to no good constantly, so they had a reason, so they had good reason to pool.
Speaker 2: He knew who I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knew if I was for a reason.
Speaker 5: It's like, lindsay, we see you out again, what's going on? What's you guys going on?
Speaker 1: I only actually got caught or fine for anything once but one time too. So the guy who was like the king of all the sheriffs. He was like the worst one. He was the shortest one. He's the one who asked me if I was questioning his authority. He totally had short man syndrome, Like really huge asshole. He I like answered my door at my mom's house one day and he was on the porch and I just like all the blood like left my face. I was like, why is he at my house? I was like so scared. It's like, what the fuck is happening? And he was the nicest he's ever been. He's like, oh, we found this idea. Is this yours? Was like, oh, it's my sisters. He's like, okay, I have a nice day. I was like he can be nice. Like it like blew my mind in like twelve ways. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you remember seeing your teachers out in the wild, like a grocery store or something. You'd be like, what the fuck they have a real life.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this. I kind of wish it never happened.
Speaker 2: She broke the fourth wall.
Speaker 1: You know, it's disturbing.
Speaker 2: And my mom used to work at the school I went to for long, like for years and years and years, and so I would have to stay afterwards, and so afterwards, it's like the teachers are like off duty and it's like a whole different world. I'm seeing them with their guards down and they're acting totally differently, so.
Speaker 1: I would love it. I went to school early one day because I had to get whatever ready, so it was like an hour before class started. I walked up and like a kid was sleeping in like the door well to my room, just like on the ground. I was like same, and he's like like, oh, him is brown like whatever, and I was like, okay, well, like can you move so I can get in my room. He's like, yeah, can I sleep in your room? Like I guess, and then he just like fell asleep inside. I don't know what's happening, but okay, I guess they had some sort of early like baseball practice and had to run a lot or do so he was just trying to sleep before boss started. Why are you sleeping on the floor of my door? Well, I'm sure they're so much more comfortable in this school than like the linoleum concrete floor.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: The kids are weird, man. It was weird that baseball was cool, because baseball was not cool when I was young. But baseball is super cool. Now soccer's dorky. I guess, like everything changes.
Speaker 2: I played baseball and soccer. Oh, I don't remember them being either cool or dorky, And at least in my school they were sort of like, oh yeah, the small school we were in, like there's like five A is the big one, and it goes all the way down to one A. We were like below one A. We were we had nine guys on a nine person baseball team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's how we were.
Speaker 5: All that's not good, that's not good, Charlie.
Speaker 2: No, we were seven to two. We started off. Yeah, we know we were good, but but we had nine.
Speaker 5: But that was it.
Speaker 2: When we made a pitching change, we had like everybody played different positions. So we just didn't have enough guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could say, I could say say very school, we played eight man football.
Speaker 2: You ever heard of such a such a thing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's eleven, right, ain't.
Speaker 2: All right, there's no eleven. We played eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, part bigger than you.
Speaker 5: So that's so small, that's extremely small.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wowwy people were in your class eighty Okay, we have.
Speaker 2: Under twenties and girls so like forty and forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're slightly for.
Speaker 2: High school grade.
Speaker 3: So are you talking abou high school? Yeah, I went to Pineview in Florida from fourth grade all the way through graduation of high school.
Speaker 1: You knew everybody.
Speaker 3: It was the same fifty kids for like the whole fucking time.
Speaker 1: Fifty it's even smaller, top.
Speaker 3: Ten public ranked high school in the country.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's how. That's how I was from kindergarten through eighth grade, the same group of kids the whole way.
Speaker 1: That's how.
Speaker 2: That's how I know Josh Hammie from Queens of the Stone Age because we were in the same school in the same grade. Yeah, from kindergarten through eighth grade with the same group of people.
Speaker 1: Same here, that's like you literally know every single person probably.
Speaker 5: At the school.
Speaker 2: My mom knew their mom and their dad and all their business and their brother and sister. And then then I couldn't get away with anything. Now, ours was fucking like the own network of snitches and.
Speaker 5: So uh, ours was totally different, man, Ours was no no ours. My high school was a huge, but our said it was extremely different. So if you were in Robin's there's an elementary school there and then there's a middle school, okay, and then the surrounding area has two schools that was elementary all the way up to eighth grade, but then it was Elise Westmore and High Falls. You all went to the same high school, which was Northmore there, so yeah, yeah, so so three separate school not really because well it's just it out, but technically that was the central hub because you couldn't continue to go up through high school with each of these little schools, so you sent everybody to so like when you got to high school, you met completely new people, like right out the gate, like there was like new people. So it wouldn't it wouldn't just to same Like of course, you had your people that you went to middle school with, and if you were if you were in Robins, then you went to elementary school with, which would be kindergarten through third grade, and in fourth grade you would go up to the middle school because there was more people in the in the Robins area. So but then you went to high school and then it's like, oh, man, who's this new person who like you played sports against them in middle school, like, but you didn't actually hang with any of these people, so there was kind of a new experience there as opposed to what y'all had where y'all were just like, came through graduation. It's the same folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people came in sometimes from wherever, and some people left. But for the most part it was like the same people maybe.
Speaker 2: Like one per year in my in my grade, or maybe like two or three when we got into seventh and eighth grade or something like that, which can.
Speaker 1: Be really bad if you're like, if you fuck up or do something embarrassing or something like, your life's kind of over.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows you're going to your pants in the third grade stage with you forever, you're you know, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yet every left because of that, right They were like, I can't come back to this place. Everybody knows everything about me.
Speaker 2: Knew Yeah, man, we knew every everything about everybody. It was good though too, the forever, for year after year after year.
Speaker 1: But in some ways it was good because, like I was all fucked up, but I had everybody knew me, so I had tons of adults who are always like looking out for me and trying to help me not die. I like, it's just nice.
Speaker 2: I like the kids I went to school with then. I didn't have any issues there, so it wasn't a big deal. Some of them I'm still friends with.
Speaker 1: I know all of them still. I actually have my twenty five year anniversary anniversary school reunion coming up in a month, but I have not committed to going. I love all those motherfuckers. I'm just like don't want to fly up and like be there, and like, I don't know if it's really worth it. I'd rather like go on a different vacation. Sorry, guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: It's not you, it's mere class.
Speaker 5: Oh damn, the classic line.
Speaker 1: I love them, I love them. I would love to see them all.
Speaker 2: I just like to your class of two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm kind of pissed actually too. To be honest, I'm kind of pissed at you all if you're listening or watching this, because in twenty twenty, motherfucker's bitched out, bitch shout, fuck all of you. They were like, oh, covid, I'm like, you're fucking serious. This class, the class of people who was like, we made them change all of the rules for every event, we made them change all of the rules for behavior, we made them change all of the punishments because I'm not handled. Our class was rap and then they were like, oh, COVID, we're gonna all cancel this. It's like, you guys are all bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so twenty fifth, you're gonna do it instead.
Speaker 1: That's what they're instead. Yeah, they were like, oh, we'll just do twenty five. I'm like, well that's not a thing, but I guess okay.
Speaker 2: It could be. You could make it.
Speaker 5: Is it supposed to be every ten years? Are you supposed to be do twenty and in forty?
Speaker 2: At forty, I figured most of everybody's dead. Yeah, Like my twenty was was great. We had a good turnout, but it was awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just what did I do? My twenty was just done? Was it last year here before? Huh? Ten four? So yeah last year? Yeah? Yes, yeah so we did Yeah, so we did it twenty last year and it was the people I expected to be there were there. You know what I'm saying. It's like twenty five, but this is what this year is?
Speaker 2: My thirty fifth?
Speaker 1: Do they do thirty five?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: They do at our school in every groups of five every five years. It'll kind of rotate in they'll they'll make up they'll say like thirty five, and then I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you eligible for fifty five and up retirement communities yet, there, Charlie, No.
Speaker 2: You only you only have well I'm excited for it. Technically, you only there's a certain percentage of the community that can be fifty and above.
Speaker 3: So yes, oh fifty Oh they can't.
Speaker 5: Oh, and I know that law.
Speaker 2: I know that because my first new home sales job was in a fifty five and older community, so I knew the rules. But you have to typically every there's going to be at least one person that's fifty five in it in the house, and you can't have anybody under eighteen living in there full time.
Speaker 1: I just swingers clubs and every single one.
Speaker 2: Of those, you know, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask ask about the swingers book.
Speaker 2: And I didn't hear, and I don't think I wanted to know. But I do know about the pineapples.
Speaker 1: They're like the way what's about the pineapples?
Speaker 2: Pineapples is like the logo like if you see a.
Speaker 5: Pine upside down with the upside down when upside down.
Speaker 1: Swingers club logo, that's an international symbol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for.
Speaker 5: Lo the loofis I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That I just have a hard time believing that swingers find each other by hanging ship outside their fucking house. That I mean, what, as.
Speaker 2: Dude, where you walk it? You have to be thinking you're walking into the last fifteen minutes of your life, right, I would assume you're walking into like buffalo bills in this age.
Speaker 3: These people are organized on the internet. Okay, So I don't think they've got to be hanging.
Speaker 2: The loop free candy with like a bowl with a hole in the dick in it or something like that. I mean, this is like here upside down pineapple, Come plow my pineapple in the the guest back.
Speaker 3: You know, I've never seen for sale a bowl with a hole in it for your dick. You think it's a market for that?
Speaker 2: Yes, the only one way to find out for.
Speaker 5: So the no, but the okay, so the swinger stuff. Here's here's how I believe that it works. Is that you have a subset of people who are already involved in it. But then they go out and they start befriending other couples and find out if their relationship is on the rails or not. And if it's on the rails, and it suggests, well, you know, our relationship was going bad until we started doing this. I think that's exactly how Yeah, yeah, they said they're sailing the dream. It's like.
Speaker 3: White women.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's like, man, until we open our relationship, we were about to break up as well. But once I started, you know, riding Johnny over here, you know once every couple of months, and you know, that really opened our eyes to how much we loved each other. I was like, come on, fucking this other dude that really loved me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. These people are broken at a fundamental level.
Speaker 2: About time shares and three ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, but that's the that's the same way. That's the same way that they that they get people with trying to turn them gate so that it's usually women who do women who do so trapment. So yeah, women to just be hanging around it's like, oh yeah, you know, it's like I am my boyfriend and doing me right. Oh, let me console you before you know, her hands being your pants, you know what I'm saying. It's just like and then then that's how that's how it happens. They're trying to convert, all right. They're not going out there and trying to find find other people who are already lesbian.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they're trying to convert it sounds like door to door seals. Have you have you ever considered taking lesbianism into your life?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure it's like everything else. That's the numbers game.
Speaker 2: Probably you got to knock on a bunch of doors.
Speaker 1: I have a million bunch. That's what we have to do as as a day zero like subsidiary. We have to make Diddy brand lube.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I mean to use it, right, Yes, well, didd he's gonna get out, didd, He's not going to jail anyway.
Speaker 1: So well, they dropped some charges, right, but not all of them?
Speaker 2: Is this case? For what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: They took out all of the witnesses early on, right, we don't even know. I still don't know we know what happened to that person. And then now they've dropped some of the charges.
Speaker 5: Because they they ain't told me nothing about no sex trafficking yet. It's just all been you know, the Nancy ship to him and Chansie did it.
Speaker 3: This is a humiliation ritual, that's it. It's a fucking very public one. But that's all this is Because I don't know what the fuck he's in jail for. I have no fucking clue what what this ninja dead? Okay, what did he do?
Speaker 1: Apparently sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that means anymore.
Speaker 5: It doesn't wow in the US. Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of hard. It's kind of hard when you talk about sex trafficking and then you don't release any of the names of the people he's sex trafficked to.
Speaker 2: He's like, listen, what I was doing was I was compiling content from my only Fans account, and you get all these videos were yah. Yeah, and then he also protected as a content creator.
Speaker 1: And then they're like, oh, we have millions of hours of videos of Epstein abusing children or Epstein related clients abusing children. Right, that was on like a secret hidden video whatever report and then that just disappeared to there's just nothing.
Speaker 5: It was alleged. It's all alleged. I mean, I don't know if he trafficked anybody, if you want to be honest, yeah, did he actually traffic anybody?
Speaker 2: How? I mean? And how many people don't elms. If you're being paid to a part of this operation, you are being it appears that you're a willing participant.
Speaker 5: Now you might not, like, you know, you might have got dated on a couple of times and you were like, man plan, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, service is rendered, Like yeah, yeah, this isn't you get guy in a van that abducted you and took you to this mansion and made you rub oil all over a bunch of dudes bodies like did you answer a fucking ad? Or you got connected in some way, shape or form from somebody and you like were brought in willingly to this orbit that I'm sure was intoxicating to be around all these people Like I you know, I don't know. I When I think sex trafficking, I think like kidnapping children at the park, looking them away and making them you know what I mean. Like that's what I think.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think this part. I know there could be some nefarious horseshit going on at this party. He's drugging people, he's videoing them when they don't know it, and that's all creepy and that's awful, and I'm sure that's illegal in some way. But is it sex trafficking? I don't know, man, Like, I don't know what the law is, so I'm unqualified to speak on it, but it doesn't sound in my mind. When I think of sex trafficking, I think of vans. I think of free candy hanging out of them and then grabbing children. And I think of Jimmy Savile. Yeah, but I don't think of of white parties. I don't think of the after party. Yeah. I think it's probably like the after party at you know, some of these eyes wide shutes and and you know, stuff like that, or what happened in the care homes in the UK in the seventies and ship like that where it turned into like a boy brothel, you know, like.
Speaker 1: What but.
Speaker 2: The diddy stuff, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point. It's like, obviously, if it's someone who's under age, it's uh totally different too. I mean, if you're a little tiny justin Bieber, that should.
Speaker 5: Go without saying yeah yes, and somebody dude, yeah, some of these people are grown. Dad like, it's like, what was it the Sedesky guy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Then the guy at Syracuse who was allegedly assaulting the two the two guys said, yeah, I was like, hold on. You assaulted grown me. I said, nigga, that was gonna be one time that you caught me slipping, and the next time I see you, I'm fucking you up. You know what I'm saying. You had better hit me up in the back of the head. And all of a sudden, I woke up tied up. But you ain't gonna catch me slipping where I just come in there and I just combed to you, that's gonna be a fucking scrap dog.
Speaker 2: You know what, You don't have to scrap. He would have. He would have identified you as being somebody not to not to fuck with.
Speaker 1: That's true. His predators now.
Speaker 2: His internal senses would be going haywire around you.
Speaker 5: It's like it was like, no dog. That's why when they're like, yeah, he got me twenty five times five? Did you want all twenty five? At what point did you say I didn't want it no more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna need to know that there was a second attack. Yeah, there may be a good excuse, Maybe there's some fucked up reason where it had to happen, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: So hold on a second now, And that's why I just thought, raising eyebrows because sometimes may in volunteers become victims. You know what I'm saying real quick, and I know what they say, Ah, don't victim, shame and all these shit, But now damn it, you need to do something different. Okay, change your life, goodness, victim.
Speaker 2: But also don't put yourself in a position to get victimized too. Like if you have certain scenarios where you know, like, oh, I'm alone in a hotel room with this guy who just who says he wants to talk to me about my career and how he could help and everything, and you want you put yourself in a situation like that. Is it wrong for the guy to do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Are you a dumb bitch for being in that situation? Yes, that is true as well. Both things are true. So like you have to be responsible and not like you know, yeah, sorry, there are you have to you leave a bar at two o'clock in the morning, like you need to be looking over your shoulder to like make sure that people aren't coming.
Speaker 5: Up on you.
Speaker 1: People don't want to hear it for some reason. It's absolutely true. And I look back at all the times that I was victimized, there's actually only one I have a long list of times, and there's only one time where I didn't do anything at all to put myself in a poor situation. Right all the other times, like I definitely could have lived my life better, like not been as fucked up, or not been alone a night in a bar, or like all sorts of things. And sure you should say, oh, we should be able to do all those things, I guess, but like technically maybe, but like you know, this world isn't that way, So why you do it? Why are you taking risks?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Why you put credators? Don't go after people who are hard to get?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we also had We also have a situation where you know, of course people try to try to use their power to influence and get what they want. But you can always say nay, but you don't want to lose. You don't want to lose out on whatever this particular person has to offer you, which is usually some type of money that's just used it the way it is. Okay, we got people at jobs just like, oh, well, you know, he could werce me into having sex with him. You could have said I'm not having sex with you, just like well you got to you got to leave. Well, I'm leaving. It's like the the what the Magan Hale over there, la Vern Laverne camp over there in Tennessee. She done fucked everybody on the forest. Well I got coerced. Well, I mean you fucked the times. I mean, you know what I'm saying. At where it's like I'm like, I'm done banging y'all. You know what I'm saying. I'm done? Uh, what was it? Old my man with the with the BD, I'm done giving you a blow job on the cloth. You know what I'm saying? Or like you what was the issue?
Speaker 1: You actually liked it? And then when you realize there was gonna be some trouble, you like, can you you could pull this card? I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's also there's this whole thing of this like women traveling the world alone and again like don't no, don't do it, and they're like should you be able to? I guess, but like is this that world?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: No, what are you talking about? They're going to like India and shit, and you're like, that is rape culture. It's not racist to point out that, like literally there's just like roving fucking masses of people looking to rape whoever they can. It's a known thing, right, Why would you go there alone?
Speaker 2: What's the Where's the scariest place you've ever been me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bahrain in the Middle East. Not because I thought I was going to get raped, although if it were, if we didn't have an American military base there, maybe I would have been right. But just because there was like a civil war going on, essentially I didn't know it, and people were like getting blown up in car bombs in my neighborhood. So that was scary. But as like a personal safety thing, I guess like, and that's only because they're poor. It wasn't a rape thing. It was like a I got mugged.
Speaker 5: But you also got to be careful of is when you see all these chicks and they always on these lavish vacations and stuff, you're like, that's like, oh, yeah, I'm my boss baby all that. No, they're paid hookers when they go on all these trips. They're paid hookers. You're not seeing the man who paid the fly them out there and gave them fifty thousand dollars to take them in the back and violate them. Yeah, they going on all these Bakis said, have this chick on vacation all the time, the paid hookers, all these Instagram models and all that stuff. See these chicks on the boat and they got this champagne. You know what I'm saying. You think that champagne don't come with no dick that boat, that boat ride and champagne comes with a little violation at the end of the night, all right, And you got to be you got to be ready and willing to be violated. Yeah. The Dubai, Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, Dandy Kruk, the Dubai, the Dubai hoes. You see them out chilling on the boat having a good time. It's like, damn, it looks like a great time. You don't know, but they having to give that cat up. This ain't no free ride on this boat, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And and I've I've read that it gets dark some of the ship and the Dubai parties with these models, like real dark.
Speaker 2: So like yeah, well like Centipede, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do people make movies like this? Don't I've never even seen it. I was just told about it.
Speaker 2: I know, I haven't seen it. I was just told about it. I was like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I watched I watched it. Yeah, me and my buddy one day watched back to back Hobo with a Shotgun and The Human Hitypede. It's like four hours.
Speaker 2: What is hobo with a shotgun? Never heard of that?
Speaker 5: Exactly what you think? Okay, So the movie starts right out the gate.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. It's is this a Shakespeare remake?
Speaker 5: Not quite? Not quite, but it starts right out this this is street gang and they killed this guy in the middle of the street. Okay. They wrap up barbed wire around his neck, tied to the back of a car, put him in a man hold, and rip his head off, all right, and then they start tearing they start terrorizing people in the local community because they're like a local like gang mafia type type stuff. And there's a hobo in there at the time. And while they're terrorizing and in this poem shop, and he picks up a shotgun and just start shooting folks. I like it, And that's the preference of the movie, start blasting people. So we watched that, and then we watched The Human Centipede, and I was like really disturbed. After I watched that, I was like, yeah, what do you Yeah, what do you what do you get?
Speaker 2: You guys get a pizza when you watch the Human Centipede? Like, what is the how do you well you put this meal dinner movie combination together. Well, we gave it a few hours and then we went got drunken hate so I think we're yeah, yeah, yeah, So so we started what we started.
Speaker 5: We probably started watching the we start watching the movie is about nine thirty am. So you know, it gave us time, you know what I'm saying, the process what we had watched. Now, my buddy he's watched, He's watched all the Human citips He's watched, and that's crazy. Yeah. Now, now the second Human Citipede is based on a guy who would actually watch the Human Centipede movie, and he's trying to recreate it, and so like it's even more dark because like he's not even using proper tools. He's just taking a hammer and just busting their mouth open. That's like the woman has a baby in the middle of it. I watch he's trying to get away to be baby falls out and she smashes the baby's head underneath the day break. It's like, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: How do you suppose they producer and then he smashed and he's like, oh, I love what you've done with this.
Speaker 1: This is that this is all actually like torn like this is some kind of fetish that they had to like make so that some people could get off. That's my theory. Like and then ship like this is what I think is happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and what was it?
Speaker 1: The third one that anyone wants to make the movie in the first place?
Speaker 5: It's like extra yeah, yeah, the third when they were in a prison and so and so he he recreated it with like all the inmates, but it was one inmate. He would kill him, like, he would suffocate him and then they would resurrect them. He suffocate him again and they resurrect him and he's sot kept killing them over like GE's some crazy stuff. I mean slid it slid a hole in the kidney and the dude start sucking it like it's like bad man, Like it's like way out there.
Speaker 2: How what is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: For this is that a money maker is people who are bored. Uh, A moneymaker, I can't say the money maker the money laundering operation, Like what is it?
Speaker 1: It could be that I think it's the same people who were into Faces of Death.
Speaker 2: Oh death rules.
Speaker 5: Though now usually these movies are from uh you. A lot of these movies are produced overseas because they what they think about is like our horror in the States is tame, Like we take their horror and then we remake it here and make it tame and make it something attainable somebody can watch. But if you watch the original stuff, you're like, wow.
Speaker 2: Like Saudi rape fantasies and head chopping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we make it.
Speaker 1: They just make it and horrible.
Speaker 2: They bring in the call into it and everything. Yeah great.
Speaker 1: Oh, like most of Europe is also just becoming a horror movie, like rape gangs and.
Speaker 2: Riots and just never crossed my mind to want to rape anything. I know, such a gay thing to all get together and want to rape somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because here's the issue.
Speaker 1: And they're like white girls are for raping, that's what they're for, Like this is a cultural cultural thing.
Speaker 5: But what what I don't get is that, Okay, so the process of having the sex is that I would want the person I was having sex with to also enjoy us having the six.
Speaker 1: That are normal guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're not in a rape gang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's your first problem.
Speaker 1: Like if it's you're not a normal person.
Speaker 5: It's just like I'm gonna take advantage of this person who doesn't want it, and they're not going to enjoy it while I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing my fantasy football team. I could not handle a rape gang commitment as well. On top of that, I mentioned three podcasts.
Speaker 5: That just sounds like.
Speaker 1: If you're like a fundamentalist Islamic person, a man, especially like it is your job to teach women who don't have morality and God in their life what they're worth and that's nothing. So so like you need to rape people. It's not about you and your sexual uts. It's about what you're doing for God.
Speaker 2: Right, So you're making God look better by showing them that they deserve to be raped because they don't have him.
Speaker 1: Don't you wish you would have had our God?
Speaker 5: But well, you see what a sales pitch this would This would only this would only work if you were not allowed to bust.
Speaker 1: A nut, because why because the nugget.
Speaker 5: No no, no no, but because this is it's just a it's it should be rich, ritualistic, but you shouldn't receive pleasure from it, Like I this is This is not pleasure to me to do this, but but I must do this to teach you a lesson. Like if you if you're getting into the psychological aspect of it, you're doing it for I'm not doing it for pleasure.
Speaker 2: Just call a dirty horror while you're blowing a load, that's all.
Speaker 1: And see this is if we killed all the people who have this ideology, the world would be a pretty cool place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why. That's why when I hear like women talk about the patriarchy over here, I'm like, are you serious, Like there's places where women can't do ship bud and if they and if they step out of line, they get fucked up. Yeah, Like they get fucked up a lot from those places. I had like, that's why when I hear Western patriarchy is so terrible. He's man, I think that. I was like, but we tame compared to other places. Yeah, shit, we tame.
Speaker 1: Like women get sent to like re education camps, And I'm like, yeah, if they're lucky, like right, if you're breaking the rules and you get sent there, that's way better than the alternative, which is that you just get killed.
Speaker 2: Or who gets to make the call on whether or not someone goes to the re education camp. Like can they can a guy call the cops on his girlfriend for being a bitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it's like so there's like a chain of command, and it's like the elder male in a family is in control, you know. So if you're a woman in Saudi Arabia, they can send you out with a five year old boy and that fulfills the need to have a man with you when you're in public. But like the five year old boy isn't in charge of whether or not you get in trouble for anything. It's like the elder of the family, right, So it's like the grandfather or the father or whoever's whoever's around an eldest, which you know, and if you don't have a husband or a brother or something, and then it might be like your uncle somehow if like that was the nearest relative. So it's like the nearest oldest relative has control over all the women. But yeah, you can you can report, you can report, you can abuse, you can enslave, you can in prison. Like it's not there's no rules for the men necessarily, just go to Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: Four Libyans go to Saudi Arabia with them, right, take just get ten of them or something.
Speaker 1: Four thousand, easy investment.
Speaker 2: Teaching how to code or do AI or something. You can put them to work for you creating content. Moved Saudi Arabia man and just enslave them.
Speaker 1: But dude, they probably be happy. They're like, oh, we don't have to work in the minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to make low budget content for Corey's website.
Speaker 1: AI cat videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Enslave Sam so so you know, so bad it was in der servit That's what I want to go with indancer servitade see.
Speaker 2: It needs so you know, there's completely dehumanize them.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: People don't even know and dehumanize me and that any more, Like I don't know, I can't even don't know.
Speaker 2: What human means. I think it's where maybe some of it stems from be part of the problem. The baseline is.
Speaker 5: You know now that you now you talk about dehumanizing, I mean prime months almost over. They won't, they won't. Nothing too too pridey about it. Israel and Iran man.
Speaker 1: The Pride event was bombing run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the gay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was a little tame. I ain't seen one of those parades where you know, all the men are naked, Yeah, parade.
Speaker 1: Of nobody want to Donald Trump is anti gay, which he's not. He's like the first openly pro gay president we've ever had. And uh, that's their their story. When really it's like these people realize they're not making money off of promoting pride, so they're like, why would we invest in it targeting all these places?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, they kind of. They they turned it back. I mean, I mean, how those folks feeling right now? They've been forsaken once again. It's like, after all this and you know what the deal is, It's just the people that you had at the forefront. It's just they were too loud, That's all it is. It was just way too loud. And they start talking about doing it with the kids.
Speaker 2: It's like okay, they start sewing tuck pants at Target, and you can fuck all the way people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, like those gay people like separate, I shouldn't say most. A lot of gay people have like distanced themselves from the whole trans thing. So there's it's not a unified culture anymore. And people were losing money on it. It's dying.
Speaker 3: It's like not even a real thing.
Speaker 1: What gayness, You're just mentally ill.
Speaker 3: They call them transvestites.
Speaker 1: Yea, right, you just prostress.
Speaker 2: Up until twenty nineteen, it was transgenderism was a mental disorder by the according to the World Health Organization. So this is a very recent thing that it's they've all of a sudden decided that it's you're not crazy. They're most definitely crazy.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 2: Six times more likely to kill themselves, three times more likely to wind up in prison. They're there, there's a screw loose, there's something wrong with them. They're not to be celebrated.
Speaker 3: This is they're a perfect example of nature and nurture both going wrong at the same time.
Speaker 2: And also like munch House, by proxy by the parents too, who are transing their kids and shit like that. Like I think the parents are mentally ill. I think the parents have personality disorders that are encouraging their kids to do it. I think Hollywood royalty, so to speak, the real super fit as actors, have a disproportionate number of trans kids because that's part of the agenda, and there's part of you know, when called upon, you will sacrifice your kids to the cult, right.
Speaker 1: And they desperately want attention, and they're like, oh, well, I get attention if I trans my kid, I will, like even if they weren't part of the agenda knowingly right, like they were just all shallow.
Speaker 2: For sure, virtue signal points off the fucking charts for something like that. So it's cult like behavior. It's it's it's uh it, it's like addictive. It sucks people in, it has to suck people in. It's being made to happen. And I think if we you know, I've got plenty of problems with Trump, but if Kamala were president, I think a lot of that stuff would be even more normalized by now. And I can't imagine that. So I mean, yeah, we got our own problems echnocrats and World War oh God or and shit like that, but at least we don't we're not battling trannies. I guess that's right.
Speaker 1: The big beautiful bill which just got finished being read in Congress for like eighteen hours straight, or something that has the most terrifying technocratic takeover aspects to it of ever, one being that like the control of legislation of AI and the technocracy in essence will be consolidated in the federal government and states, we'll have a moratorium on making any rules about it for ten years, which is an insane amount of time, as well as a huge amount of funding for it, and all of this right when they joined with Pallanteer, So that's terrifying as well.
Speaker 2: Years. If you're saying ten years, ten years for AI in the beginning of AI.
Speaker 1: That's forever. That's all you need is the first ten years. Yeah, yeah, and uh, you know, but we already knew that Peter Teal and all that and JD. Vans and stuff. Well, Peter Teel, if you have ever heard him talk about that transhumanist is fucking insane. This motherfucker's a psychopath. Like I couldn't even I'm like, I was married to a transhumanist, Like I understand the ideology from you know, a normal person's perspective, but Peter Teale takes it to like the ultimate demonic psychopath level. It's listen to that. I never had listened to him before because I was just like, yeah, I get who he is. I don't really need to listen to him. But if you want to be terrified and like not sleep well at night, go listen to Peter Teale talk. Motherfucker's like, yeah, we want humans to be able to be just like swap out their parts and like not. And he puts all this biblical shit on it, like he tries to make it philosophically and religiously ethically acceptable to people. He like rationalizes it by being like, hey, man, if you're a Christian, this is just the ultimate way to be a Christian. And if you're like into philosophy, this is the ultimate way to you know, have a higher mind. It's he's really really snakelike sneaky motherfucker.
Speaker 5: But that that's the that's the perfect people to uh, to target. Actually, because I'm gonna be I'm gonna be honest with you, Like people in the church or are some of the most easy, easiest people to fool.
Speaker 1: Just kind of true.
Speaker 5: They are because it's like, oh, well, you know, they could change for the good and God loves everybody. Man, pay attention to this motherfucker because this dude is damn bo he's sneaky, or this woman sneaky. That's how to get got man. They get God all the time, all the time. That's why you see all these scandals pop up. Was it like, well, my one man that was in there banging everybody's wife and they had to throw them out him and the deacons was but he had a family, but he had a banging wife, kids and everything. I was just like, damn cousin me, your wife finding you here, he's plugging away, bud everybody?
Speaker 1: Right, he got God's jet or what.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 5: I mean he do wood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was asking for a sixty five million dollar jet and he got it.
Speaker 1: When he was trying to spread the gospel at the speed of.
Speaker 2: Sound, supersonic speed.
Speaker 1: People like, yeah, you totally do that. We can't fix the roof, but let's buy him a jet.
Speaker 2: Sounds reasonable?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know. Peter Teal is the worst, I guess the The good news is that we have the salespeople for poll and Teer being Peter tele who is a sweaty, mumbling, stuttering, bumbling, little motherfucking psychopath. Right, it's terrible on camera. And Alex Karp, who's hopped up on goofballs and talking about genocide and making no sense. I don't know if you've seen some of his some of his inner views have been chaotic like they they should take him off and not put him in front of a microphone.
Speaker 1: Does he have a nuralink or something? Is he just like missing?
Speaker 2: He's a gay Zionist technocrat, technocrat who's just like Harari thinks that we have no soul, we have no purpose, he has no stake in the future. He's he's one of those guys that fits in this category. Peter Teel is as well, these guys that he's a faux libertarian. Yeah, but part you know, he's a government he's a Zionist. If you're working for the for the American Empire, he said.
Speaker 1: They asked him, They asked Peter Teal, so should the human race continue? And he was like and they're like, oh, hesitation. And he was like well and they're like, oh, along, hesitation. He's like ah, They're like, how long do you have to hesitate?
Speaker 2: In his defense, he's autistic as fuck and he is at it public speaking. But also he wants everybody dead. Yes he does.
Speaker 1: He was basically answered like, no, not necessarily should the human race exist? No, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Wrong people to be in charge of the technology. No, the wrong people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On the positive note, it's not the same echelon as the baby satan Satanists, in my humble opinion, so like there is something worthwhile in them, it's just not for long because here comes the technology.
Speaker 5: You say, it's a different faction. It's a different faction. They don't they.
Speaker 1: Don't need to eat babies and make magic happen because they have the technocracy. Okay, but they're not black magicians, which is not to say that they don't consort with demons. I don't know if they know they.
Speaker 2: Are going to be black magicians.
Speaker 5: We're just well, I don't know. Eventually, eventually everybody will, uh will we'll vote for the technocracy, socialism, all that stuff. Soon enough. We already see what's happening in New York City. Just this stuff becomes more and more unaffordable, and they don't see any other way out than some type of radical move And that's and that's what happens all the time. That's what happens all the time. It's just stuff becomes And that's kyly Man, that's what I say. I was like, bo, you can you can roll forever if you just give people the basic needs. That's true, you can roll forever because of it. When they see that stuff's become unattainable. It's like, hey, look, I'm gonna be your solution and your savior. I'm stripping from these people. I'm gonna give to everybody and all y'all I have the same thing. Doesn't that sound like an utopia? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Except the droom apartment in Manhattan averages five and forty two dollars a month, and that is up five percent from last year. So go be homeless somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It's too expensive for you, Mom, Donnie.
Speaker 2: I'm just in the middle of writing out of an interview or writing out of an episode.
Speaker 5: On this guy just today the mom Donnie. Yeah, he came out of Nowork like.
Speaker 2: Thirty three year old uh Ugandan music rap music producer.
Speaker 1: That's who he is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I sort of God, if you're not born in fucking America to American parents, you shouldn't be able to run for fucking janitor for real, he was.
Speaker 2: He was endorsed by AOC and Bernie Sanders. But listen, he has a totally valid degree from a bull Doing College, which is a leftist university. His degrees in African studies.
Speaker 5: You know, because everyday he knows Negro.
Speaker 2: He's like it'd be like me going.
Speaker 3: To I don't know, we're back to the.
Speaker 5: Idiot.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, he wants state run grocery stores. Yeah, like what.
Speaker 1: Haven't you ever read any history?
Speaker 2: They don't learn, they cannot learn. They are impervious to facts. Oh Jesus that they just cannot comprehend how this is going to play out. It is a classic component of leftist thinking. They just cannot extrapolate out two steps out. It's they can't do it. They can't understand how the how how it's possible that the government running a grocery store is going to go out of business. They can't figure it out.
Speaker 1: If you very gently, like ask them a nice question that might get them to like think about it, they will like vehemently attack you personally and try to like break your heart. You're like, what why did this become a personal attack thing for you? I literally am just trying to help you think this through and ask you a question. I'm just trying to share a fact with you or just try to get you to think I'm not even being being at all. It's a totally like neutral thing for me. And they're like, you fucking got bitch, You're a Nazi all right, I guess there's no conversation.
Speaker 3: People slander in the fucking Nazis like they have been lately. All this comparing the Jews and Nazis is so insulting you, the fucking Nazis.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: This guy has a plan for New York City. You want to know what the plan is? More affordable housing?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? That sounds like a liberal scam. Affordable sounds like a liberal scam.
Speaker 1: He needs, definitely it.
Speaker 2: Would you like to take a wild guess how much money he needs to make this?
Speaker 1: Three billions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Seventy billion, yeah, seventy billion.
Speaker 2: A goad jillion. He might as well have said a goadjillion dollars.
Speaker 5: Just you see.
Speaker 3: This is why, this is why Hitler shut down the other political parties, because they're just nonsense at this point.
Speaker 2: So not everybody's voice, does it deserves to be heard. Some of my ideas are dumb.
Speaker 3: That's true, Like this is illegal in this country.
Speaker 2: You've gone before, buddy, This is too fucking stupid for your idea to advance past this. You should not speak of this in public ever. Again, this idea that you're going to get involved in rent controls and price controls and you're going to run city owned grocery stores. Are you out of your fucking mind?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Is if you don't have enough things to do, you want to get into an industry one percent profit margins so that you can put them out of business, are you? They're food deserts in the inner city. Yeah. The people who live in the inner city go into the grocery stores and they steal all the shit. So the grocery re tired of losing all our money. We're out of here, and they leave and then the government goes it's food deserts. They're all racist, and it's like no, no, no, no, it's the repercussions of your behavior.
Speaker 5: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's reality.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This So anyway, I'm all fired up because I'm writing about this guy and I'm just like, this guy is done. He's how did you He's as dumb as as a guy who's been doing it his entire life, you know, but like at thirty three years old, I'm sorry, I just get one Guido aoc vibes about this guy, like grew up in in Africa and then moved to South Africa. Grew up in uh Uganda and then moved to South Africa, and then his parents were in were professors in New York City. I'm like, you know what that smells like? C I A, yeah, I don't know, that's right.
Speaker 1: I think we should like this, Like handing it over to the Ralians would work out better for us. Right, it's just IQ test everyone. You can only vote if you have above a certain IQ minimum of one hundred, right, ten, maybe even better. And then you know, we also let that lie go on. We're like, if you have more sex, your IQ will go up.
Speaker 3: That's the best one in the world.
Speaker 2: Is one of the best I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Free plastic surgery for all guaranty.
Speaker 5: Well, they what they said with this uh Madamdi guy whatever, it's young white people who have voted him into place.
Speaker 2: Because there's plenty of white people, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, young white people. They said he had really got got a whole lot of support from black and brown bodies. See young white folks that really like, really liked the way he's taking this.
Speaker 1: And you know, they went out right after that and they posted on all their social media. It's like I thought, if their mom Johnny, because I'm not racist.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, and they got and then the butt plug back in. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But then he said, man, we need to tax that, We need to tax all these white folk more. I was like, hold on, so.
Speaker 2: Please, Yeah, that's what they all said. He's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I want to pay more taxes because I want to help the food desserts.
Speaker 2: I want to plant seeds in the food desert. You shut the fuck up? Was it?
Speaker 5: It was kind of like when the when the celebrities was out there was like, oh, you know Trump's tax because of stuff, It's going to help me out, but I don't need the extra eighty thousand dollars. I was like, when you get the extra eighty thousand dollars, give it away.
Speaker 1: About the way, why are you.
Speaker 2: Trying to blow up everybody else's deal, you asshole.
Speaker 5: When you get age eighty grandy, give it away. You don't need it, right or you don't keep it.
Speaker 1: Come on, liars, that's a liars you guys here there's a fence around the White House again.
Speaker 2: Yeah's and the Treasury why because we're probably gonna want to hang them for something.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 1: Because they're going to pass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, if all of you stop paying your taxes, you didn't have to worry about any of this sh anymore, sting your money going.
Speaker 5: To this crap.
Speaker 1: I just remember they put up those walls like sometimes I don't know, I like Biden was like hiding or something. We're like not sure if they're gonna let the election take place. And now they have them again, and it's like seems to be around July fourth, like they're expecting something.
Speaker 2: Everybody's calendar.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're having a July fourth celebration.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Toyota.
Speaker 1: Than what if the thought event goes crazy? What if the sun does its shit and the whole fucking grid goes down and the Satsuki prophecy comes true and the Pacific Ocean goes and staying. There's tsunamis everywhere and there's no power, and so they're just like barricading.
Speaker 2: It now just in case that would make sense, that's probably what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Not that I'm excited or if anybody.
Speaker 2: Wants to be in Pueblo for the apocalypse. We are at altitude, so I think we're pretty safe from tsunamis and shit but insane and we'll see you there.
Speaker 1: I was literally eighteen years old and I was like, Okay, the world's surely going to end in major catalysm. Where could I go? And I was like Colorado and here I am now totally by accident, but I did actually choose this place to live through the apocalypse when I was eighteen.
Speaker 2: Then then you might get your wish.
Speaker 1: I might be a little too prescient. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, go to third I Carnival dot Com.
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, wake Am, Wake Up Show.
Speaker 1: It's technically possible that I'm there. Did Cory and Charlie are going to be there?
Speaker 2: Maybe Corey is going to try to get there. I'm going to be down there.
Speaker 1: Steve am, wake Up. I'm sure lots of bands. I didn't actually check out the whole lineup, but bands are fun food, all the good stuff.
Speaker 2: I know. One of the bands.
Speaker 1: Spider Land.
Speaker 2: Spider Land. Yeah, they've gone all the last two years they've played.
Speaker 1: Has it been two years?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is the third one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome, third one. That's a Masonic shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, pretty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Steve is probably going to be holding some sort of ceremonyness the Power of Third Third Eye Carnival awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys want to tell the people some things execute.
Speaker 5: S Q four twenty dot com for everything I do. I appreciate everybody.
Speaker 3: Corey, Yeah, you know where my shit's at.
Speaker 1: Gore use that org.
Speaker 2: Charlie Barnum World is out on YouTube and rumble go. Check out the mockumentary from the guys behind Jan Jones Plantation and Macroaggressions dot io for everything for me an activist post.
Speaker 1: Dot com, activistpost dot com, and you can check out everything I do in roaguways dot org if you're curious about the retreat at all. My recent episode was covering some of the stuff that we did there, some of the things that we experienced there, uh and otherwise have got of course, awesome shows coming out soon. I will see you guys next week