Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. The advice that the content of this program has been documented to prevent and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not Bitter host, Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: Let is direct my friends, you have tuned in to America's how Conservative not going to talk well today? Email not at tothuffshow dot com. Thoughts, questions, feedback, adoration and praise can be sent there, or if you prefer, you can text three one seven two one zero twenty eight p thirty in. Be sure to include the appropriate amounts of adoration and praise. You know, I want to start here off the top. I want to start here off of the top. Actually got a couple of papers I gotta get grabbed here, but the I guess some housekeeping to tell you This Friday and the following Monday, we will be out of town. I will be out of town visiting some family in the great state of Minnesota. Never been to Minnesota, so actually looking forward to visiting the yay Who niece and nephews and the Yahoo brother and sister in law. So we'll be out Monday and Friday. But we've got Chris Dunham. For those of you that haven't heard or met Chrish, I think you'll thoroughly enjoy him. He will be here, as I said, on both Friday, they say Thursday, month, Friday and Monday. What am I talking about Friday and Monday if I didn't say that? And Chrish will be in my friends. So that is where we'll be later this week. Got plenty of things to hit and talk about here as we start the busy week. And you know, it's always a question of where do you start? Where do you start whenever you look at everything on the horizon. But we've got a lot of things. We've still got some fallout about Trump and the comments about latinos or I should say specifically illegal aliens taking black jobs. We've got some own biles posting I love my black job after winning the gold medal, the media telling us there's no such thing as black jobs. Byron Donald's on with George Stephanopolis fighting about what Kamala Harris's race and ethnicity are. We got all that stuff. I mean, I warned you and you knew this that this is going to be what this campaign is about. It has to be with This campaign is about for the Democrat to have any chance of winning. Kamala has not. And there's an article that in the stack of stuff here, Kamala has not won a single excuse me, not one. She well, she hasn't gotten a single vote, by the way, she did get the delegates. The delegates have Well, she's going to be the nominee. She's going to announce her vice presidential nominee here, probably today or maybe tomorrow. I've read that she's traveling with her vice president starting tomorrow, so that announcement has to be imminent. So anyway, lots of stuff to get in here today. Before we do that, though, going to tell you a bit about one of our sponsors, Nick Knack Naturals. Nick Knack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice my friends, Nick Knack has created a mint that is a nicotine mint. Now, this product is not for you if you're not currently taking nick teen products like smoking or chewing or vaping. But if you are, and if you're looking for a cleaner alternative, look no further than nick Nack Naturals. You can go to their website, nick Knack that's in ic Innac nickknack dot com. Use by name Todd during the checkout process and you will get a fifteen percent off your purchase. Crush your vice my friends with nick Knack Naturals nickknack dot Com promo code Todd saves you fifteen percent. So let's get into it today. The politics of race. I'm gonna go back in time. Trump has rett well, he's used this phrase probably many times. Two times that were most in the I guess spotlight. The first is when Trump was debating Biden. Now, interestingly enough, interestingly enough, this was this did not create the push back and blowback that Trump received in the second time or after the second time he made these comments, because of course, they think that there's more to gain. The seven pillars of propaganda, the media, the Democrat Party, the folks that are trying to gaslight us into believing things are good in this country. By the way, markets are taking a major fall. Numbers that came out on Friday were not good for the jobs reports or for unemployment. There's fears of a recession that are being felt around the globe. And of course, the campaign for Harris is blaming Trump for all this. But anyway, Biden was the nominee back when this first bite that I'm about to play is going to be. You're gonna hear this whenever Biden was on the debate stage was this was Biden's final I guess you could say final act as Canada for president of the United States here in twenty twenty four, and the this was his This was the last thing he could do prior to you know, excusing himself or being forced out by the likes of Barack Obama, who, according to reports, is now running the Kamala Harris campaign or one of the folks that are doing that. So but not much was said about Trump's remarks when he made these on June twenty seventh during the debate with Joseph Robbinett Bribery because you may have noticed. You may have noticed, even though Biden likes to tell us that he was raised by every ethnic group and racial group that you could possibly imagine, he is an old white man. So this is when Trump made the comments during the debate back on June twenty seventh. You'll hear these comments at the end of this club here he is Trump.
Speaker 3: He's blaming inflation, and he's right. It's been very bad. He caused the inflation, and it's killed Black families and Hispanic families and just about everybody. It's killing people. They can't buy groceries anymore. They can't. You look at the cost of food where it's doubled and tripled and quadrupled. They can't live. They're not living anymore. He caused this inflation. I gave him a country with no essentially no inflation. It was perfect, It was so good. All he had to do is leave it alone. He destroyed it with his green new scam and all of the other all this money that's being thrown out the window. He caused inflation. As sure as you're sitting there. The fact is that his big kill on the black people is the millions of people that he's allowed to come in through the border. They're taking black jobs now, and it could be eighteen it could be nineteen and even twenty million people. They're taking black jobs, and they're taking Hispanic jobs. And you haven't seen it yet, but you're going to see something that's going to be the worst in our history.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching you stay up there. That was a clip from MSNBC NBC that was Lester Hoole jumping in there at the end. But the point is that's when Trump first used the phrase black jobs. And what is Trump trying to convey the messages that we, by having an open border, are allowing people who come in and who are taking jobs of people. Trump specifies black people at a higher rate, but they are coming in and taking the jobs of American citizens. And so if you want to talk Trump says, if you want to talk about who has been good for the black family, for the black voter, for people who are trying to find jobs in the black economy, Trump would say, I'm not getting any of the credit. In fact, this guy is not only not good for the American voter at large, but not good for the black family because he's letting in without any sort of way to slow it down whatsoever, letting in as many people as can cross our porous and open southern border. He's letting folks in, and they are taking jobs at a disproportionate rate of people who are black. That is the point Trump is making. Now, you can argue that he's incorrect, You can argue that there's more to it. You can respond than any number of ways. But leave that to the left. Leave it to the left, and what do they do. They want to focus on the fact that they will talk about, Well, what does Trump mean by a black job? Everybody knows what he means. He means whatever job that a black person has, a Hispanic, that a illegal immigrant, that an Iranian, that whomever is taking by coming across the border, any illegal aliens. That's what he's referencing when he says black jobs. He's not saying that certain jobs are only for black people. In fact, Biden after this did make a comment and he said, what types of I'm paraphrasing here, but what types of jobs is Trump talking about? Is he talking about? Because you know, when I think about black jobs, I think of Kamala Harris and vice president of the United States. As though, what's being insinuated here is that Trump has classified people based upon their race as to say, you take these types of jobs. But my friends, who does that, who does that at every turn, who is doing that in their own campaign, who has different racial groups and ethnic groups popping up every five to ten seconds, who say we are voters for Kamala. Isn't it white dudes for Kamala? Is there a black dudes for Kamala? I don't even know all the groups who does this? And remember, I played you a SoundBite from a group of white women, white liberal women, white liberal woke women who last week on this program, I played the SoundBite where one of the experts came in and said, you know, we need to listen. We need to listen, and we definitely don't need to be saying a lot. We need to be listening and understanding how we can use our position of privilege. I just I can't do this. What is wrong with people? The pain with which one must wake up with internally each and every day. If this is how you view live, if you wake up in the morning and you think, my, oh my, I have privilege, I have a burden here. I shouldn't be talking. I should be listening. If I disagree with someone who's of a different racial group, especially black, I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, even point that out. In fact, I gotta let them tell me where I'm wrong. This is so bizarre to me. This is absolutely Who are the ones that talk like this? Who are the ones who wants to make every single thing about race. I talked to I told that I said this last week or the week before, when Kama became Kamala became the presum nominee, it was obvious that this is what this is going to turn into. This is what this was in a large to a large degree in two thousand and eight with Barack Obama, and it intimidates a lot of white people into saying, I better vote for this person because if I don't, then I'm a racist. What in the world is wrong with you? If you think that, you're not a thinker? My friends, absolutely, could you not vote for someone because you are a racist if they're let's say black in this example, yes, that could be what that means. But that is if that is the only conclusion that you can draw from that line of thinking. If the only reason you can think that someone would not vote for Kamala is because she is black and Endian and female, If those are the only reasons you can think of, may I suggest you go back to your pad and paper and brainstorm a little bit, because that has nothing, and I mean nothing to do with this. Republicans in twenty sixteen were considering Canadas like Bobby Jindall, who would have been America's first Indian American president. We had Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio on the ballot, both of whom would have been America's first Hispanic president. We had Carly Fiorina on the primary ballot, who would have been America's first female president. We had been Carson on the ballot, who would have been America's well, second black president.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: None of this stuff matters, and it's the entire heart of the campaign. But even then, there wasn't much made of this, this first comment from Trump until there wasn't much made from this until the second time that Trump referenced this, at least in the limelight that would have been hold on here. Here it is so Trump mentioning this on the stage during the in a BJ This is when he was on the stage with Rachel Scott and Harris Faulkner, talking well, answering questions. By the way, I don't think Kamala didn't show up to this, right, but Trump didn't. This is the again, I played the SoundBite here. This was the place where Trump was basically attacked by Rachel Scott. Journalists from so called journalists make believe pretend journalists at ABC News. The first ten seconds in he was attacked by her. He sat there for nearly a minute and let her basically call him every possible name in the book, insinuating that he was in fact a racist. He sat there, he answered questions, he uses this phrase again, black jobs. I'm gonna pick this up here, Harris Faulkner's talking here here, Trump jump in here in just a moment. This is when this became a big thing. This is after Kamala was the presumptive nominee. I'm jumping in here and enjoying this. The moderators are talking in here. Trump jump in here in a second.
Speaker 3: A lot of problems with it, but one of the big problems and a lot of the journalists in this room I know, and I have great respect for a lot of the journalists in this room are black. I will tell you that coming from the border are millions and millions of people that happen to be taking black jobs.
Speaker 2: You had the best what exactly the black jobser A black.
Speaker 3: Job is anybody that has a job, That's what it is. Anybody that has leving, all right, and they're taking the employment away from black people.
Speaker 2: It's obvious what he's saying. Now. In fairness, here, I understand that illegal immigrants coming across the southern border are not taking the jobs of chief executive officers of Microsoft or wherever there might be a black executive. Trump is not referring to the job as being black to say that it's less prominent or whatever. He's saying. The jobs that people who are coming in this country illegally, the jobs they are taking, he's saying, are disproportionately at a higher rate, disproportionately being jobs that are currently occupied by Americans who are black. That's what he's saying. He's not saying that someone is only able to hold a job because they're a certain race. Again, I would ask you who does this? Who does this? Who asks for safe spaces and spaces for certain minority groups at colleges. Who tells white students to shut up because they can't talk to metaphorically sit at the back of the bus. Who tells them this, My friends, this is not something that conservatives or free minded Americans, people who believe in true equality are doing. This is something that is being done a war that is being waged by the godless, incredibly racist radical left. I'm gonna play a little bit more of this so you can get the flavor of it.
Speaker 3: They're coming in, and they're coming in, they're invading. It's an invasion of millions of people, probably fifteen sixteen, seventeen million people. I have a feeling it's much more than that. And everybody's been seeing what's happened. The first group of people, the black population is affected most by that. And Kamala is allowing it to happen. And she's the borders are. She's the worst borders are in the history of the world. There's ever been a bordersar like this. She's never even essentially been She said she was there once, but not the right part of the border, so she was a borders She's done a horrible job. These people are coming into our country and they're taking black jobs and Hispanic jobs, and frankly they're taking union jobs. Unions are being very badly affected by all of the millions of people that are pouring into our country.
Speaker 2: There you go, So this is a cause, of course, cause and uproar. It's caused people like Simone Biles, who, by the way, I mean, it seems that everybody like Simone Biles, although she's been a little bit I would say provocative here in the past couple of days. She says, quote, this was well headline here at People. I don't think I've ever cited people on this show before. But look at me expanding my horizons into the what the gossip columns or whatever it is at People magazine. Simone Biles digs at Donald Trump after winning Olympic gold. I love my black job. This is not the take that Simone Biles thinks that it is. I'll talk about this my friends in just a moment, probably get into the next segment as well as we're getting near the end of this one. But friends, you know, because you've listened to this program, that heart disease has taken the lives of seven hundred thousand Americans in each of the last two years. That's why we have introduced you to Soltys, an all natural, clinically proven way to lower cholesterol and to help take care of your heart health. Heart disease takes a time, takes some time to truly weaken our hearts, sometimes even decades. That means we have time to act and do some things about it, prevent it and So that's where Saltea comes in, and their mission is to help people maintain that heart health, to lower their cholesterol, and to help people of a full and active life. Salty is a natural, all natural supplement. It's decaffeinated, clinically tested as safe. It's a theoflavin super extract from enriched green tea, and taking two salty soft jails a day is the same equivalency of having thirty five cups of green tea. So if you want to improve your heart health, if you want a heart health booster, if you want to lower cholesterol, go to soalty dot com. Sol Teasalty dot com promo code TODs saves you fifty percent on your first order. I take the product, my friends. I think you should give it a look as well. Salty dot com promo code todd. So let's get into this. Maybe we'll get through this the rest of this segment. Time will tell Here. I'm going to read from the article People dot com. Simone Biles digs at Donald Trump after winning Olympic gold. I love my black job. The gymnast comments seemingly shaded Trump for controversial remarks he made at the June twenty seventh presidential debate. I would maintain that they they are seemingly shading Trump, as the article says, here for controversial remarks he made just last week at the Convention for Black Journalists. That's where he was on that debate stage. By the way, here it is. Simone Biles offered a thinly veiled dig at former President Donald Trump in a post shared to x formerly Twitter on Friday. Biles, who won the gold in all around gymnastics final at the twenty twenty four Olympics on Thursday August, first shared a post on Friday from singer Ricky Davila, who wrote, Simone Biles being the goat, winning gold medals and dominating gymnastics in her black job. I love my black job, she says. The twenty seven year old Biles responded, adding a black heart emoji. Lebron James, Oh yes, folks, my friends, the pillar of propaganda here in the entertainment industry is running wild. Lebron James also showed his support for Biles, retweeting her post on his own ex profile. You get the idea, and the thing is this is right. And see what's interesting to me is they're kind of making Trump's point, every every black person who has a job, who would say something like something like Simone Biles, they want to criticize Trump, they're actually making the point. It wasn't saying that it's any type of job. Trump was pointing out that jobs that are taken by illegal aliens, if you look proportionally at who they're being taken from. Trump says they accomm at a disproportional rate from people who are black. Not saying any type of job is black. He's saying that they're taking jobs at a higher rate from people who are black. This is something everybody knows. But again, it's the it's the shock factor, it's the uh, it's it's something that's digestible. You know, you can just say I love my black job, or what is a black job? That's not, of course what Trump was saying. But anyway, that's what this campaign is going to be about. My friends, It's got no other option but this. It's gonna be hate. It's gonna be heated, It's going to be full of hatred, vitriol, racism, and sexism. Charges are going to be coming out the wazoo here as we get into this, I have to take a break though, Sit tight, my friends, you're listening here to conservative not better talk. I'm your host, the one, the only tot huff back here in just a minute, nac my friends. You know, I want to make it clear. I watched the boy What did I watch? The gymnastics all around the final? I guess was that last week Simone Biles won the gold? Or was that for the team? I guess that was the team event. The way they do these things, I'm not always sure when they've got the all around individual they got the team gold, or the team medals, they've got individual event medals. So I'm rooting. I'm cheering obviously for Team USA. Simone Biles tremendous athlete. She has sense. I will tell you just saw her. I've not seen this yet. Simone Biles finished with a silver on the floor exercise, losing to Rebecca Andrawn from Brazil, who won the gold medal. I also saw where she fell off the the balance beam. A lot of competitors were falling off of the balance beam during that that competition as well. That's been since she's won the gold. I'm just telling you I was hoping she had would want win and even in spite of all this fueling, fueling, this false narrative and so forth. But be that as it may. Take from that, what what you will. I want to shift gears just a tad bit here. I want to shift gears a tad bit here. As we're talking about Kamala and so this segment. I stumbled across something on online over the weekend, and this is apparently a thing. I saw that there's a group of people called Christians for Kamala. I just want to talk about that. This this segment of the program. I don't know if we'll get we'll get through it quickly, or if we'll take the majority of this segment or what. I just want to talk to that for a bit here. I got some thoughts about that. But before I do that, let me remind you, my friends, that given all the economic uncertainty we've already talked about markets taking a major hit, major hit, as fears of a recession are setting in in this country and around the world for that matter, maybe a good time to invest in gold. We've been talking about this for a long time. Harvard Gold Group is here to help you. They're our partner here at the Todd Have Show. And they have a special for you as well, so let me tell you about that really quickly. You can go to their website Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd. You can sign up to receive their free Investor's Guide on owning gold and Precious Metals gold and silver. Then, after learning about that, or if you want to reach out to them directly, whatever the case, if you then want to take that information and decide, hey, this is a good time for me to invest in gold. You've got two options. They they'll give you the Precious Metals IRA option, which is when you can own and control gold and silver within your own retirement system without the tax implications. And they've got the private Direct Delivery program that's when they actually ship medals to your home business or preferred depository, whatever you choose. If you use my name Todd during your investment process getting that all set up, they're going to give you a two hundred and fifty dollars credit. So check them out Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd. Promo code Todd will get you a two hundred and fifty dollars credit. So let's talk a minute here about Christians for Kamala. What is this all about? Well, if you if you follow this stuff closely, you'll find that there are a group. First of all, you know by listening to this program. I'm not telling you this. I'm telling you this just to give you, I guess some context as to why this sort of things, Why these sorts of things I guess matter to me.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: A follower of Jesus. I believe in the Bible. I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe that the Bible is the word of God. I believe that God sent his son Jesus, who's part of the what we would commonly refer to as the Trinity. He's the Triune God. He came to this planet in the form of man, fully God and fully manned to take on the sins of the world to pay. If you read the Old Testament and are familiar, you understand that there has to be a payment made for sin and transgression. Jesus paid that price once and for all for anyone who is willing to receive that free gift, those who are willing to repent of their sins. That means to turn from them and to follow him. To turn from their wickedness which we all have in our sinful nature, to turn from that and to say that you want to be reconciled through God or to God through the cross of Jesus Christ. He was resurrected from the dead. The single most important event in all of history happened on resurrection Sunday. So that's what I believe. Now, if you don't believe that, I'm not mad at you, I want to persuade you to believe that because I one hundred percent believe that this is this is the truth, and I believe that there are eternal consequences that hang upon our decision as to whether or not we embrace that reality and truth or we don't. But I also fully respect your freedom to reject it. Heck, even to mock it, if you feel the desire have at it. It does not impact me. It says much more about you than it does about me, with all due respect. So here we are. That's the reality, the lay of the land's that's that's me. So politics. We don't live in a theocracy, and we should not live in a theiot. Let me be crystal clear on this. We should not live in theocracy. Theocracy is when one's belief in God, one's belief in a religious doctrine or teaching, becomes the way that the government functions. This is what we have in the Islamic Republic of Iran. This is why we say things like the radical Islamic extremists they want to establish a worldwide caliphate. They really want to do this. People say that this isn't true. It absolutely is true, one hundred percent. They want to establish a worldwide caliphate where every person is subjected to Islamic law. Not every Muslim believes that, but there are certainly a faction of people that are prepared to do that. They've taken great steps to do that. That's why they join these terror organizations. They believe that they are fighting, quite literally for the will of Allah to do these things, to establish a caliphate, whether it's just regionally or ultimately worldwide, that is something that I reject. We are created to be free. This nation has it right. Our found were spot on correct as to how they set this nation up. I'm not saying that they were perfect men. They were not. They were absolutely wrong on the issue of slavery. They did, however, get a lot of things right and they spoke. The words that they spoke did not match the actions as to what they actually lived out as it pertained to slavery. Nonetheless, this is the best route freedom right, this idea of self governance. We have a constitutional republic, not a democracy. There's certainly elements of you say, democratic elements in our constitutional republic, because we have the right to vote for people to represent us. But that's not a democracy. That's just to say that I have this, I call it to me. It's self governance. It's not majority rules. It's not that the majority can come together and say we want to take all of Todd's property and therefore there's nothing that Todd can do about it. That is not what we have here. We have a constitutional republic that says we vote for presentatives who go to the legislature to represent us. And we also, in our founding documents took the time to say we want to protect the rights of the individual. So at no point in time can the majority come together and violate the rights of the individual. The individual has a right to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, property, The individual has the right to her own thoughts and opinions. They can live their lives as they seem fit and appropriate. They can live in community with God and others who love and worship God, or they can choose not to. And that, my friends, is a good thing. It's not always that we make good choices, but the idea that we have the choice. That's one of the things that makes us human is that we have the ability to make choices and to choose. And so it is a good thing that we don't have a theocracy. However, now we get into the nitty gritty, that does not mean that people who have Christian values should not want to see values that reflect their faith in their candidates. Meaning what do I mean by that. I don't mean someone who's going to try to force other people to be a Christian. That is not at all what I mean. But I do mean someone, for example, who values human life. Human life at all phases of human life, from the moment of conception all the way through the up until the you know they're at old age and they are at the end of their of their lives. From every stage human life has intrinsic value. It is different. It is we are different than the animals I see. In fact, I see a lot of reports. In fact, can't tell you something really quickly. My I take a break here too. My family and I we have I'm not going to say the name of the provider. I'm not giving them free publicity here. But we have internet what do you call it internet? Tea TV? I guess right where? And so we have a device that connects our television to the router and the Wi Fi. Then we go out over the internet and we watch television, live sports or whatever. Whatever we're watching. The system thinks we're still where we camped it. Things were in Florida, and so we watched the local news. And I'm telling you right now, we talked about this, my son and I the other night. And when something happened to an animal, there was some mistreatment of an animal, and somewhere in Florida, because that's where things we are, We're watching the local news in Florida. For whatever reason, that's what we did. And the media was more angry at that than when things were happening to little children or murders and so forth. I'm not saying it's good to happen to animals. I'm saying humanity is different. We are created in the very image of God. So more to say about this. I didn't think I would get it in this segment. But a time out soon or we'll pick up on the other side of my friends, Sit tight, you're listening to conservative not better talk. I'm your host, Tod Huff Back in just a minute. Welcome back to my friends. Actually talking a little bit here about Christians for Kamala, which is a group that I stumbled across online. They're actually having a zoom call. Maybe they even had it last night. They may be here in a couple of weeks. I don't know, but it just got me to thinking, what on earth are they are they talking about here? Because as I look at the Democrat Party's platform now, we don't know what it is for twenty twenty four yet. Although we have a pretty good idea, the last one that we have to go off of was from the Convention of twenty twenty and I find things it's there. I made it clear that we don't want a theocracy. We don't have a theocracy. I'm not arguing for a theocracy. The left wants you to think that I am. I'm not at all. All people should be free to reject God and to live in accordance with their own preferences, desires, and so forth belief so long as those do not directly and I may directly impact with some other person's life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness. It's pretty straightforward. It's not always clear to know where to draw the lines, but we know in the vicinity we can agree they're in a certain vicinity where these lines should be if we're all truly adhering to that general layout. That that's what freedom means, and that we live in a constitutional republic where people are free to live their lives as they see fit. So I want to talk more about this in a moment and the time we have, but let me just remind you really quickly. My pillow has a the best price they've ever had on their Queen size Premium my pillow. It's only nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. That sounds made up, but that is true, the lowest price that they've ever had, nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. I use my pillow, the Premium my pillow with the patented cooling technology. I like the way that it is just to hold this big melon head that I have just my holds, my neck doesn't have a crook in it and everything else. And I also like the cooling technology. So you can shop the premium my Pillow Queen size. You can get those for nineteen ninety eight. MyPillow dot com slash Todd is where you would go MyPillow dot com slash Todd, use my discount code or promo code Todd, and you're gonna get that special along with other specials that you'll find on the side as well, my friends, MyPillow dot Com slash Todd promo code Todd. So concluding thoughts here on Christians for Kamala. So we don't have a theocracy. That's a good thing. People are free to choose to live as they want. That's a great thing. Choice is the most important thing that we can defend. Candidly, I think it's one of the top things that the government should be involved in protecting. Is our ability to be free, not to be coerced or forced by our government to do things. That's not, of course, what has happened, especially in recent years as we go back to COVID. All that being said, all that being said, you ought to be able to elect people who will legislate, let me say it this way, who will not create legislation that directly causes a conflict with these principles. So, for example, a Christian would say, I believe human life is sacred. So why would I vote for a candidate who is pro choice in the most extreme ways, pro abortion in the most extreme ways imaginable? Why why would I do that? I believe as the Bible talks out, the Bible says, by the way, in the Old Testament, if you don't work, you don't eat. It doesn't say if you can't work, you don't eat. It says, if you don't work, you don't eat. And so there's this concept where clearly in the scriptures, if you go back, you can see that God doesn't expect people to sit on their tushes all the time and just expect freebies from him. Even when he gave them manna in the Old Testament, they had to go and collect it. He could have put it in their cupboards. He didn't. He said, you go on and collect six days a week what you're going to eat for the day. Right, I'm giving your daily sustenance. Boy, there's something that'll preach in this too. I'll give you your daily sustenance. You got to wait on me for tomorrow for tomorrow's sustenance. But he also said on what would it be, I guess Friday, collect enough for two days because tomorrow's the Sabbath, and I'm not gonna send man and you're not going to collect it. Right, you're going to collect two days worth. But one is we need to be involved. The Bible says another place where God's workmanship created an advance to do, to do his work, to work alongside of him, and to do our part. So this concept that says humanity should not be working, or we should try to find ways to you could say, even encourage people not to work. That is not something that is consistent with biblical teaching. Some people will say, well, you're supposed to help the poor. Well I would say, yeah, we are supposed to help the poor, not the government. The government is not we. The God did not come. Jesus didn't go to the Pharisees and say, look, you guys got something good here. I've been telling my followers to do good deeds. Forget that. Really what they should do is tell you guys to do good deeds. That's not how this works, and so the left, the Democrat party, inserts a lot of things that I would maintain are not consistent with those teachings. And so I'm just curious. This is all in the time I have remaining here, which is not much. I'm curious, these Christians for Kamala on what grounds are you supporting Kamala. She doesn't say mean things, she doesn't tweet things that her people's feelings on Twitter. I mean, I just I have lots of thoughts on this. I'm reminded of the prophet of Elijah on Mount Carmel, who was taunting the prophets of Bail. I mean, not all these folks. David killed Goliath, and I'm not arguing for that. I'm just saying it's sometimes been intense. It's sometimes you don't have to be mister nice guy. I don't understand. Tell me, if you're in this group, what on earth makes you be a part of the group. Christians for Kamala All the time, I have my friends. Gotta go have a great day. SDG.