Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety some point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us on a Monday. Now, this segment right here is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works. That is the brewery up there in Salina, Texas at Ben and I are partners in. I was hanging out there on Saturday afternoon for a friend's birthday party. And man, it is so awesome the beer selection that is cranking up in Salina right now, twenty fresh local beers. I don't know a time been where we've ever had five IPAs on tap. What we do right now, the selection is killer. We got something for the people that like the Malti style, the light styles. We got loggers, we got stouts. It's it is kicking. And then on top of that, you can get it out in the metroplex. You don't even have to go to Salina where it places like HB Certain Krogers, Certain Total Wines and Moors Liquor Depot. We're in restaurants places like Fortunate Sun, Good Friend, places like Hero right by the arena that also carry's the big German, the chop Shop, Connie Rosso, Pluckers. It's all over the damn place. I tell you whose party was it? Who's birth our friend Amber? Oh that's right, Yes, Hey, happy birthday Amber. Yes, God, I wish I had been able to go to that. You told me you didn't want to go, Well, I was sick. I would have been there. We love Amber.
Speaker 2: But it does remind me that folks can rent out Rollertown for their own parties. Yes, like you could have a party there and they'd reserve a little spot for you.
Speaker 3: But if you need the whole thing, you can rent the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to be following Rollertown on social media, so you know all the different stuff that we got going on, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: This thing's big, all right.
Speaker 4: So we've got a bit of a love affair going on here. And former Panthers and Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith Senior, kind of tiny guy, but he you know, he talks a lot of.
Speaker 3: Trash on TV.
Speaker 2: Explosive player, Yeah, capable of making the big play right, dynamic like elite at his job in his prime, but always outspoken, always somewhat a little bit of a potential cancer type guy.
Speaker 1: He was the definition of diva receiver. Yeah, there's like thrower rock and every team's got one and the rock bounces off that one guy.
Speaker 3: He's a baller.
Speaker 1: And then after five years you're like, all right, we're done with this, right, let's replace him with a younger diva receiver that'll do the same thing.
Speaker 4: You know, always had a lot of little man disease detection from him. And granted, well he was like five ten or something. Now let's gonna say, I bet if you look, he's five to eleven. Yeah for a wide receivers. He's small though, but look he's he's great.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's not a.
Speaker 1: Hall of Famer, but he was a mauler too. He was a physically strong dude.
Speaker 4: So he's forty five now he's been doing the NFL Network thing and you know, but again he had those ties to the Ravens up so they have five to nine on Wikipedia. Wow, Okay, Yeah, but I remember him and Michael Irvin getting into it about their staff ats and stuff on the set, just just boring macho stuff.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's Irvin, you said, Irving Irvin. Sorry, Michael Irvin. Yeah. So Steve Smith, not to be confused with Stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith.
Speaker 1: Steve Smith, Steve Smith of the NBA, who's on the Hawks NBA the day. Yeah, he was involved with the Ravens a little bit towards the end of his career. Now, the lady in question here is a lady, but the named Nicole Martinez.
Speaker 3: She was a member of the Ravens marching band. The Ravens had a marching band.
Speaker 4: Marching it's done, but a couple of teams due it's really dumb. So September twenty ninth, two thousand and four. In fact, Steve Smith was at the Ravens game and he was directing the band.
Speaker 3: What did she play?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what was he directing the band with. He was just up there, but he had the hat on and he was up you know. Well, it turns out, wait, she.
Speaker 3: Was in the marching band. I'm really struggling. It's hard to believe. But it's a couple other teams. Do have this, right, Christina, have you ever been in a marching band? No? I quit before we had the march.
Speaker 2: Okay, the MAVs have like a drum line. Is it similar to like that size or is it a full armor?
Speaker 3: It was big there.
Speaker 1: He had enough to spell out Ravens across the field. But I bet it's basically grambling, but I better.
Speaker 4: Know if it's the type of thing though, it's like, hey, you get the free tickets to go to all the Ravens games and you're a part of the thing, like I understand it.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people that do marching band through college when they're done with it, they don't have an outlet to do their marching band stuff. Yeah, so it's a pretty fun thing to do if you're Nicole Martinez and you're a twenty eight year old tom girl.
Speaker 4: Just don't make a big deal out of it. In the pros, they don't make time for you to have a halftime show like they're in college, right.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So, uh, Nicole Martinez is in that band. Well, Tony Martinez is her husband, and he discovered that he thought they were having an affair. In fact, here's part one of this where he calls Steve Smith. Takes a video of it so you can see Steve Smith's number two. Oh, I'm assuming he called from his wife's phone, Okay, so he would answer it. But here you go, Hey, you know Steve, Yeah.
Speaker 3: My wife, bro, what you gotta say for yourself. Be sorry. I'm sorry you knew she was married. You're not a damn man. You're Steve Smith, Steve Smith Senior. Why you quire man?
Speaker 1: Be you a fan.
Speaker 3: Steve? All that she'd do on TV, all that talking to do to other people, and now someone's got you on the phone. You came fann up all right? So he just said, I'm sorry, that's uh. Have we do? We get a good look at Tony Martinez during this? I did see his picture. He has deleted his Twitter account.
Speaker 1: Does he look like a guy that could whip Steve Smith's ass? No, okay, because he was pretty bold with his approach. Yeah, call him from I mean so terrible idea.
Speaker 4: Now he also went online Tony Martinez again, a now deleted account. My wife works for the Marching Ravens tags Ravens in it. She met Steve Smith Senior at work. Steve Smith has been blanking my wife. I got receipts. I got a lot more. Homie has text messages. Oh, I have her and Steve Smith talking to each other. Do you think stand out about this picture that you been Steve Smith?
Speaker 2: He looks very pleasant his car, Yeah, it is there a wider shot of that where it shows like pants, there's not and.
Speaker 3: That's the fear. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's a few things that are said, well, wait, hold on, you need to describe what we're Well, here's the rest of us.
Speaker 3: Have no idea what you're talking. Tell you okay.
Speaker 2: So he basically he is sending her pictures that would be uh uh SPEEDO p O V shot like it's shooting up from like right at the out so I have to look over at you now.
Speaker 3: I was actually looking at her. PEP played the sound effect she did.
Speaker 2: It's like a zippercm and it's looking back up and his facial expression.
Speaker 1: As he looks down. Okay, now is the maestro in the picture?
Speaker 2: Okay, not in these pictures now.
Speaker 4: And that's that's what's add about it. That's what's that's well, one of the many odd things about it.
Speaker 3: In this.
Speaker 4: You know, there's one text where he says, turn you over and you can kind of use your She said, I felt like you were going to rearrange my I.
Speaker 3: U d oh god, that is amazing. Now that's a tough thing to read. Your wife said to somebody.
Speaker 4: Another weird part about this is this guy tagged Antonio Brown, Antonio Brown, Okay, ESPN, TMZ, Smart There, Steve Smith Sr, NFL NFL Network, his employer.
Speaker 1: And an atomic bomb Taylor Taylor bed Golf and Yetti Cooler's Steve Smith might have a deal with yet Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here's all the sponsors. Maybe that's the play.
Speaker 4: Either way, this guy has deleted his account now because he's getting clowned online, like, oh dude, you just post told everyone that Steve Smith is being your.
Speaker 3: Wife, like you're the loser here.
Speaker 1: But he also I don't know, man, I mean, I understand there's gonna be people that will take that path, but I mean, he wasn't involved in that decision making. That's on her and him, man. And it's like, hey, if y'all want to applaud this behavior, it's on you.
Speaker 4: Well. He also logged into his wife's Facebook account, at least I think he did, because Tony or Antonio Martinez reposted her post and tagged Antonio Brown.
Speaker 3: On it, which is so confusing. Everything is confusing in the world. Yep, So Nick, let's see what's your name? Nicole Martinez?
Speaker 4: Here is her post on Facebook, but I think it's from the husband Tony Hi, I'm Nicole Martinez, though I won't be a Martinez much longer. You see, I've been cheating on my husband, and I've been doing so with the very famous Steve Smith Senior. Picks attached for reference, A bunch of picks, but you're dirty talking. I had him hidden under three, but that's been fixed. I guess that that was the text message she was texting Steve Smith. Steve Smith was in three on there, which three of many men.
Speaker 3: She must have been. Well, my husband bought me a house.
Speaker 4: He stood by my side after I had been arrested twice for domestic violence, and this is how I repay him and our son. There's plenty of messages here, Steve crazy, the kind of revealing messages a celebrity will send. Baltimore Ravens, I am also a member of your team band. I believe I violated some fraternization rules by hooking up with Steve at the training facility tags ESPNTMZ and then the Panthers. Again that's the post from her, but he definitely hacked into her accounter.
Speaker 3: And then he changed the passwords so she couldn't get in and fix it.
Speaker 4: Who knows, or maybe it's just, you know, I don't know, I have no idea how, but pretty crazy and there ain't no hiding.
Speaker 3: It, dude. The number of the number of you know.
Speaker 4: Pictures involved and text messages involved is a lot.
Speaker 2: So I read that Steve Smith's been with his wife for like twenty five years or something, four kids. Okay, So if this is going to happen once with a member of the Ravens marching band who's about a six, I bet that there's about thirty or forty or fifty women who could be in the same situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you have her on a marching band scale or have you seen her? Yeah? Yeah, I think she's uh carrying a tuba. I mean, decent comes to mind. Yeah, I mean she's a decent to mine. I mean, if.
Speaker 2: You know, if she was a baseball player, she'd have like a two sixty five average, maybe twelve homers.
Speaker 1: So would she be John Cruk, I've seen a good animad picture of her.
Speaker 3: Put it that way. You saw a good picture of her? Yeah, can you find it now?
Speaker 2: What? Okod picture of Okay? Something I'm gonna say. I thought she outkicked her coverage by landon Steve Smith in this situation. But now I can see, Okay, yeah, she's got a knoughty librarian vibe in that one. Okay, i'd say she's an eight point five eight in that. That's marching, no normal standards. Okay, she in the one picture I saw her, she just looked like she worked at a Wendy's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's freezing on the field, So she's Wendy's hot.
Speaker 2: She looked Wendy's hot initially, but with that is like, okay, she's.
Speaker 1: When you say freezing on the field, you mean poking through the blouse.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is not that great of a picture. That's the one I saw. Okay, the show's gonna end in The show's gonna end.
Speaker 3: In one minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So the she for the For a point of reference, she looks very normal in one picture, like a regular human in the university. The other one she looks like she has an only fans. Oh really, she looks.
Speaker 3: Like it maybe she does, right, Oh right, okay, that's good. Yeah right, See that's an attractive lady. Yeah, hold on, I know we've got a hustle here.
Speaker 4: One picture where she looks like she's freezing on the field. She looks like she might have a dead tooth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dead tooth, and that is gonna stink marine Ponderosa vibes.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, if Steve Smith does not care what it smells like, if there's one thing we've learned about him and his potential Hall of Fame career.
Speaker 3: That's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time kt ain't the dead tooth out of his gums, held it up to the sky and he said, burn my tongue on a Texas twinkie, and it made no sense. All Right, Christine's gonna stick around, play some music right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle there you're
Speaker 3: Going, you well, I want to get my sack backed, dude, all right,