Speaker 1: Hey, hey your body. Mike Agaveno with a sore throat here with my palate A J. Benza for an episode of Everything Is a Bitch, which I sadly I missed Everything as a Bitch. We haven't done one since Thanksgiving. We we uh we got stuck last week. I forget what the heck happened last week? Oh it took us like three hours to record relationships. Yeah, yeah, we have any time left to try and do uh do the show?
Speaker 2: What are you sick? You got a bad throat?
Speaker 1: Huh? You know what? My wife, I'd had it uh for last week, for a few days, and I guess now it's uh, it's my turn. I hate you know, I never get sick. Uh, so when I when I do, I really uh, I really don't like it.
Speaker 2: But I've been taking oil of a Regano. I looked people have been talking about it and I went online. It's ten bucks. It's a liquid. Well you can get the pill for him too, but uh, it's it does a lot of things.
Speaker 1: RFK supplement.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's mentioned it, but Rogan's mentioned it. It's out there. It's a it's a strong oil, so maybe you want to get the pill, but I put it in my carriac juice or my water in the morning. It's supposed to water off for a whole sorts of things. You know. It's good for anybody's and any kind of uh what do you call anything wrong with your muscles and autoimmune stuff. It's like a one of those magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah gets those wellness drops at Whole Foods.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. And when she gets sick, she just chugs that ship. And it's the most disgusting. It's like, what was the stuff on the little rascals that when they got in trouble they used to.
Speaker 2: Master castor oil?
Speaker 1: Castrol? Wasn't that an oil company?
Speaker 2: Castro gt o Castor oil? And like fish oil. I tried fish oil pills, but they they repeat on you it's a bad taste. It's a bad taste.
Speaker 1: So to me, it tastes like castrol oil. Yeah, better off putting it in a race car than putting it down your throat. But I had a little bit of that before. It's kind of worn off. I think the only thing it really did was maybe numb my throat a little bit. But I like the raspy voice, so okay, So here in the dysfunctional United States. Oh my god, like thirty possible topics. All right, let's start with the freaking New Jersey drones.
Speaker 2: Scary what is going on? I mean, unless we know about it, but no one's talking about it. It's quite scary. Following Coastguard ships and thirty of them at a time. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, here's my theory right this. Yeah, okay, I forgot the name of the movie. It stupid Will Smith with uh with the god like nineteen ninety is a huge movie with the alien when he draped them.
Speaker 2: Over his shoulder and I am legend.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, come on, Oh my god, we are dude, we're getting old.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Independence Day, Independence Day, damn it.
Speaker 1: I know how fricking old am I? Yeah, so I think this is just a promotional plan for Independence Day two and oh my god. And you know because in that one, the mothership, you know that they had the and then the the next lineup of big ships went over these big cities and all the people are going to the tops of buildings to worship the aliens and and everything else before the aliens just started blowing us apart. Right, Well, maybe this is the same thing, just with small drones. So maybe it's a promotion for a new movie.
Speaker 2: Any think, Well, no, I don't think it's that. But there's a story going around that it's our own people, and there's a small group of guys that actually head up this division, which is ultra super secret, and apparently from what I've read, these guys don't even have to tell anybody what they're up to, what they're doing. They can implement these plans and do these things, and it's like about twelve people from what I've heard. And on top of that, they think it could be you know, us just trying to develop some great stuff we're going to use in other wars and skirmishes around the world. And it has to do I think someone said, we're collecting data going like, you know, New Jersey's are very dense area, so they're over there in New Jersey and from what I heard, these drones may have the capability of collecting all mobile numbers in a very wide area and then you've got everybody's data. Not sure what they'll do with it, what the plan is, but I don't like the fact that they're following the Coastguard boat. After we went through the Chinese balloons and stuff, we got to knock one of these down and take a look at it. The fact that we have it tells me it's probably us doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope it is. It was that one wacko who was saying that it was the Iranians and there was a mother ship off shore, right, you see that guy. I don't even know who that guy is. But if it is us, regardless of who the group is, wouldn't it be a good idea to maybe like tell the governor and write announced to the people relaxed. This is not I mean, they're telling people there's nothing to worry about. But you can't tell someone there's nothing to worry about and then tell them you know nothing about. Yeah, they can't telling him sorry about of course not.
Speaker 2: They're not telling us a lot and they can't be detected so far. I don't uh you know funny, you know, I go online, I look for information. I read the Guardian. The Guardian's got this article on the mysterious New Jersey drones. But then they have to tell you before you read the story, how it's this fucking media. How listen, we're doing all we can. We need money because we have to get ready for Donald Trump's new administration and how many things he's going to get wrong, and we've got to be prepared, So give us money. I couldn't believe how why would anybody believe their journalism if the next if the initial paragraph is we need money to combat Trump. It's just the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I think the well has dried up on all of these far left publications. I'm being able to get people to give donations right now. They all feel just so victimized by the bullshit of the last whatever ten years. So good luck to them on that poot whit. Why don't we just follow these things home? I mean, they've got to go home.
Speaker 2: We could do that. They're going home, Well, don't they go into the ocean. Don't they go into the water.
Speaker 1: That goes over the ocean? Saying I don't know, I mean the submarine, But I mean we could find them. Send a couple of whatever, reconnaissance jet whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have to.
Speaker 1: Send to follow them and see where they go. They go somewhere we have to.
Speaker 2: Know because that's an area where our jets pass over, and they can't do their job with this ship in the sky. No, we have to know enough of this, enough of this mystery. We have to know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's kind of funny that it's Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah of course, yeah, of course, kind of a mafia drone. Maybe the mafia.
Speaker 1: Thrown since it's Jersey.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be. It could be the Mob has drones. Now, maybe you know, the mob's catching up to some type of warfare. I start a funny bit on Instagram. We'll get to Luigi Manngjoon in a minute. But there's a there's a guy that does every soprano perfectly, and they were all discussing this Luigi Mangoni and what do he means to Italian I saw us. They basically accepted him into the fold. But yeah, we'll get into that guy in a minute. But yeah, Jersey, it's like the butt of the jokes, et cetera. Yeah, I know, But then again, it could be Florida. Always crazy shit happens down by you too, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much crazy stuff happens. Well, well, well, Florida. I do love I do love that. In a twenty four hour period, Don Junior can be seen in public for the first time with another woman and then the next day his yeah, his fiance be dispatched to fucking Greece.
Speaker 2: How great is that?
Speaker 1: What kind of a deal was that?
Speaker 2: That was so crazy? Well, I knew he was with this girl for months, that there was pictures of them having lunch and stuff. So it's no shock. But I guess kim believe either worked out a deal or or Trump felt like I don't look, I know Donald Trump loves a beautiful woman, and I think he felt his son could do a lot better and not have Gavin Newsom's you know, seconds, and I think his father was in his ear, really, and.
Speaker 1: I wish one of us, I know, you do you do one but a good Trump. I haven't seen one like you know, good ones or anybody do this. But somebody should be doing a bit about, you.
Speaker 2: Know, uh, get rid of Kimberly.
Speaker 1: Donald coming to Don Junior with this plan to get rid of.
Speaker 2: She's afore, she's a ford. You know.
Speaker 1: She she scratched her goods at the at the convention. Everybody of America saw scratching herself.
Speaker 2: That was no good. Yeah, that was no good. The poor girl got involved too deep. I mean there was a point that you know, she's got that hot little uh was she part Puerto Rican? She's got that Latina spice that I think obviously attracted Don Junior. But he's young, and you know his father's gonna be his president again. He can get a lot better just because where his father is and where his position is in the world. It's like when I see Bradley Cooper and I look at him dating this Jiji Hadid who looks to me.
Speaker 1: Like Apostle's twelve.
Speaker 2: Right, And then you go on Instagram and you see these knockout girls models. You're Bradley Cooper. You can't pull one of those in. You're gonna go with Gigi Hadi. I don't mean.
Speaker 1: You're too shallow, man. I am these guys. This is about love.
Speaker 2: I want beauty. Give me knockout beauty. If you're a big star like that. I don't know I am shallow. I do. I'm very aesthetic. I like beauty and bowl me over. And Guilfold doesn't have it, just doesn't.
Speaker 1: A few years ago, Uh yeah, she looked a lot better for some reay. I don't know what what has gone on exactly.
Speaker 2: Maybe well, I hate to say, you're gonna get mad at me, but since I've dated, Oh, this is gonna sound awful. You gotta look. You gotta get the Latina women early. If you wait too long, their transmissions fall out. You gotta get them early. That's why they have kids in sight.
Speaker 1: How should they be just separated from the rest of the population. And should the age of consent for Latino women be younger so that probably you can access earlier.
Speaker 2: They want to be moms at sixteen years old. These girls, and most of them are outside of.
Speaker 1: America because because their transmissions drop that.
Speaker 2: Well, they get they look. It's like Greek women. Greek women could be either gorgeous or have a mustache. They're Italian women like that too in Sicily. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we definitely had some some Italian women with some mustaches in high school. I remember being Gallagher loves to make fun of me for this, but I don't remember the girl's name, so I oh, no, I won't offend her hopefully with this. But I'm so I'm girl at a party, Gallaghers, I'm making out with.
Speaker 2: Her and and I like I'm.
Speaker 1: Playing with her on the like small of her back.
Speaker 2: I remember this story your.
Speaker 1: Shirt, yeah, and and and she's like fuzzy back there, and I'm like, what the fuck is that? A girl shouldn't have hair in the small of her back, that's yeah. And then it just became this thing because I couldn't. I couldn't close the deal. It was like I couldn't deal with the so it became later on it was Kenny coming to me and going, what's the matter. Why are you I'm like, it's the it's the h o B. He's like, the h o B h o B, it's the hair on her back. I can't I can't think.
Speaker 2: I think Kenny called it a back bush and he got turned on by it. I forget who that girl was. I remember that story. You were making out with somebody and then it just ended.
Speaker 1: I forgot because I put my hand right there and I'm like, they're not supposed to be a tough to hair back there.
Speaker 2: And if it's there, it's everywhere, and you know what orifices other hair are going to be coming out of.
Speaker 1: And I know, folks, that's incredibly shallow. And she girl and we're.
Speaker 2: All with me and my I mean, I'm a knockout, so I'm allowed to say it.
Speaker 1: But this is this is us at sixteen, I was capable of walking away over a little bit of hair on somebody's back. Uh yeah, but uh yeah, Kim Kim definitely peeked out a few a few years ago. I don't I don't know exactly what's happening there, but but hey, she's going to be in Greece and all that beautiful weather and those gorgeous beaches. Yeah, and you know, I don't know that there's much of anything for an ambassador to grease to do all day.
Speaker 2: So no idea. But you know the girl, he's the socialite he's with, which is more up the Trump alley. This Bettina girl, cute girl, pretty girl. You know, it's all about you know, status and where she is, and it definitely matches. It's a good match right now, the two of them, much more than him and Kimberly. But you got to give Kimbly a partying gift because she was there and she was loyal to Trump, so you know, a nice partying gift. I don't know what they get paid to go out there and do that job, but it was a little bit here. You go just take this on the hop thanks for being loyal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently that was a good enough deal for her. So yeah, Well, I've heard from friends there's a it's actually Swedish restaurants, very very good around the corner from us that has a really nice bar as well. And I've been told that Don Junior and Eric have been there quite a bit recently. So maybe I should go by see Swedish food.
Speaker 2: What do you what's Swedish food?
Speaker 1: Switch meatballs? Uh? They did a great veal dish for me last week we ate there. What did Jerry and have? Uh? I he had some kind of pasta. No, I mean the food was food is great. The restaurant gets great reviews and it's beautiful. It's beautifully done. It's called Fox's Fox Fox's.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But but the owner of this guy, Patrick is a big golfers. Swedish guy is not a pro. But there are a lot of pro golfers who live in this immediate area, right, and so a lot of them, a lot of them end up there, but cool off to see if they're if they're hanging out in there. I heard, Well, let's not get to Luigi yet. Let's let's say, let's go to I can't believe Eve that she did this to me. I had to jump off the Kitlin Clark bandwagon. And I got on it awfully early. I've been on it for a number of years.
Speaker 2: And I just what happened at her just acquiescing to the nonsense of the far left and saying that, yes, I did well, but I'm a privileged white girl, and the women who built this league are black, and we've got to give it up to them. Well, I'd be nowhere without them. I think black men built up the WNBA more than black women.
Speaker 1: Well they did. I mean, it's a complete loss leader. It's lost millions and millions every year, and it's you know, basically a charitable effort by the NBA. Now, the arrival of Caitlin Clark improved the financial situation. It's still underwater, but it's under a heck of a lot less water than it was under. But now it's going to be back underwater because she's she does not realize, and somebody should have been there coaching her better, holding her hand on this, because I am certain about this that you're going to see a tremendous fall off in support for her and that team because there were there were so many people who jumped on board this bandwagon, rooting for her as the underdog who who has these skills that that are incredibly rare and uh and have you know, propelled her to the top of that sport. And and she and she caves into the peer pressure to.
Speaker 2: The farm left extremism. And here's the thing, you know, if you go back just a couple of months now, two of two of the women who most little girls and women in general in this country, when Banata is for Caitlyn Clark and Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift comes out and decides to you know, uh, follow and push and support Kamala Harris and Tim Walls, which was just absolutely bonkers. And now you've got Caitlyn Clark kind of doing the same sort of shit, acquiescing to the far left and acting like, yeah, this is what it's all about. I'm just a privileged white girl. And you know, I don't think she does she understand that normally white girls, white boys have a harder time playing against black athletes, especially in the NBA. Why what does privilege have to do with your shooting ability? I mean, what because she had money Luigi Manngel and had a ton of money. He turned out to be a nut job.
Speaker 1: Why is she acting like he can't hit the three?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. She had nothing to apologize for. She she's done everything right up until this point. They bullied her. They they they made it incredibly difficult on her. Uh, you know, she was not put on the Olympic team, and that was that was absolutely a racial decision, her not being put on the on the Olympic team, and and so uh, somebody got to her or on her own, she made the decision that that selling out was better than continuing to fight this fight and being treated the way that that she gets treated on the court. I don't think she can get treated any differently on the court.
Speaker 2: I think I think she's hoping to be treated better because she got so many altercations and you could see there. I mean, yes, it's competition, but this seemed to be a a racist It happens.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna happen in front of much emptier arenas, and and she's gonna, Yeah, I think she's gonna watch her marketing opportunities dry up.
Speaker 2: And you know she listen, that was a crack in the in the Veneer months ago when she liked Taylor Swift. That was the initial like, hey, wait a minute, what are you doing? I don't know what, I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I think Taylor went a little bit lighter than I mean, Taylor could have gone a lot more aggressively for Harris than she than she did. She didn't do a whole lot, so I don't know. I think Taylor pretty much stayed out of it, stayed out of it as long as she could stay out of it. She had to do a little a little something. So but but anyway, sorry Caitlin Clark, I'm not I am not turning off a well, first of all, no one's turning on NBA games anyway. NBA viewerships down twenty eight percent over the last couple of years. People are not watching. The whole social justice thing is really, really, really hurting the NBA. And you know, you throw this on top of it, which was I don't know how anyone couldn't read these tea leaves and see what was happening and understand that that what was propelling her was her defiance in the face of all of that and her underdog status, just like we all would go crazy rooting for a black hockey player. Yeah, when they come along, it's the it's the same kind of thing. And but whatever, I mean, we we racialize everything. The Daniel Penny case and BLM trying to turn I mean, come on, God.
Speaker 2: I love BLM show up again after they all bought houses and shit. And then of course Jordan Neely's father, who God knows where he was after all these years of his son being in countless bounce in trouble. Yes, I know, I just fought my son back, Allen, because you went to what you went to all those Little league games where there is was there even Little League? What did you ever do for your boy? Look, I settled on the show. You know, a father who wasn't there, a single mom, lived in the projects, didn't get good schooling. These people, these kids, they grew up hating white people. They just it's just Look. I've seen videos where a little black hid in the back of a car will wave to a cup car and the father will say, you know, reprimand the kid, don't you dare wave at those fucking pigs like they're just ingrained in them and they will wait, grow old and have unanimous toward white people. But you can't tell Carl a trainload of people someone's gonna die today. Thank god they got that right. Thank god, because you know I'm on the show. I said, my father always had told me, and he was a wild man. You know, if you see something wrong, have the balls to make it right. Many of us would not have the balls to do what he did. One slip up that Jordan nearly can get the upper hand and you're dead. But now it's like other people need to do what he did, stand up for people instead of cowering and being afraid or being called a racist because you still love to somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, look I don't know at sixty two what I would exactly do, But the bigger thing that I'm sorry, but the bigger thing that would probably hit me is just how disgusting the guy was funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to touch.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you get that close to to somebody like that for that period of time, and I mean for that alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be a hero, you should be a freaking here. So six minutes, six minutes of hugging a homeless drug addicted guy on his back. That's yeah, that that that should be a statue for him. For real.
Speaker 1: What a waste of taxpayer money? What a freaking how much money has that's office cost that city? I mean, just ridiculous waste.
Speaker 2: People ask me about, are you coming to New York? No, there's no rea. I don't have any reason to go there. And I'm not pulled. I don't feel a pull to see my old city, not in this condition.
Speaker 1: Not that he's going to have to endure a civil trial now, and you know, we're going to have to hear how badly that absentee father and the rest of the family that had disowned him misses him.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, yeah, unbus bullshit, it.
Speaker 1: It is bullshit. So do you see this, uh, the story about the Secret Service agent and Ryan Ruth, the guy they they caught down here. So this is unbelievable. I Daily Wire put out a report on this like an hour ago, so I only got to glance at it. But the the Secret Service agent who fired on Ryan Ruth in West Palm Beach apparently took six shots from five feet away from the guy and missed all six shots.
Speaker 2: The Secrets Service that didn't hit.
Speaker 1: Ruth took six shots from him from five feet or less away?
Speaker 2: How could they be five? Wait, who was five feet away from from the guy?
Speaker 1: Five feet the Secret Service age? So I know I had a picture of this thing as this guy is somehow able to spot the shaft of a weapon coming out of a bush from hundreds of yards away. Well, that's clearly not what happened. They were right on top of it. I don't know that Trump was there. Yeah, they were right on top of them. And but that still doesn't explain how someone trained in the use of a web that has to qualify, right, you have to requalify everything so often with the weapon, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, how do you miss? You could take me right now, I've shot my my glock like a total of a train on like a total like five times, right right, you could take me. You could spin me around twenty times, get me all dizzy in this room, and put me six five feet away from somebody and with six shots, I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Are Well are they are these the Secret Service guys that we suddenly uh they suddenly put together because they didn't have the real Secret Service guys to pull in for this detail. Well they like the people who took that webinar. I don't know who these see, who that Secret Service agent is.
Speaker 1: But well that that detail was given a lot of praise by Trump and the Trump family, uh, you know, for having saved his life. And but it was the stories that were out there were that you know, they had spotted this guy while Trump was, you know, a whole or two away. Well maybe they did, but it made it seem like they spotted him from a large distance away, not that the agents came upon him in the in the bushes around the course and somehow lost him in the thicket and the guy got away and they fired six shots and missed.
Speaker 2: And what's ever happened to that guy? He always said he was a Trump guy. He wasn't.
Speaker 1: Well he's he's uh, he's going down the insanity route on everything. But but he apparently had that guy had eighteen different phones. Oh wow, you had eighteen different phones and only and seventeen of them were registered to him. One was registered to someone other than him. Look, it's like Luigi, we know everything about the guy's life. In ye twelve hours after his his identity is discovered, and these shooters in Butler, PA and this guy in West pomp we don't know. We don't know shit.
Speaker 2: Months after I know, same thing. I don't understand how we don't know the kid that actually hit Trump's year. We all look, we still don't even know about the Las Vegas mass shooter. And I mean we can go all around and round about a guy. How does he get all those weapons up to his room, This cameras everywhere in a casino, in a hotel. None of it makes sense. They hide so much from us, just like the drones. They know things they're hiding it. Uh, it's it's it's a it's a scary it's a scary country we live in right now. And I think Trump is going to clear a lot of it up. I mean, he seems to want to be more transparent about this country and what we're doing and et cetera. But we need to change because I mean, just read about what they just even Christopher Ray, what was the thing they said about krystalh Rad the other day from the FBI that he he I'm gonna get it wrong, but he kept he kept going after knowing what he was doing. Was complete bullshit, but kept going after Trump with all those stupid things they said he did, and with Russians and this and that. He just kept doing it. He's stepping down because he knows he's gonna get fired, so he's he's gonna leave. But look, we need to get back to a place where we're living a country where there's not so many goddamn secrets that Americans know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Well, assuming that uh, that kesh Patel gets uh gets through the confirmation process, I think that's you know, what they're promising out of the FBI anyway, And assuming heg Seth.
Speaker 2: I think he will thinks going to get through. And Kennedy, I just you know, I know with Kennedy they can put him through the Brett Kavanaugh uh gluntlet because of his affair as much, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be entirely different level. It's gonna be way different level than Hegseth, who you know, years ago, I mean a decade ago, Eggseeth wouldn't have a prayer of getting through with UH with that kind of stuff in his uh in his background. But I mean.
Speaker 2: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Is going to have a problem because I don't hope he does it, but he will because cheating and it just happened. The sex thing, and also the books he kept with his his paramore's names and he rated them sexual. It's gonna be awful, it's gonna be bad.
Speaker 1: But Facebook sex with that reporter that was like the weirdest freaking.
Speaker 2: Now you know how long I know her, she was She came after me, not in a sexual way, but she was bugging me years ago when Trump was first running and people, a lot of people came to me from the Washington Post to you name it. They called me for dirt on Trump, and she wanted the dirt angle so badly, and I didn't give it to I said, you know, you're talking to the wrong person. But she's a real go gain.
Speaker 1: You didn't have a nice enough phone to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a go guy. I didn't know she looked that way and that was who she portrayed herself to me, this little sex spot. But yeah, she climbed a lot of pretty quick up there in New York. And now she's in a a in a bad spot, you know.
Speaker 1: So Sunday nights m are like Thursday nights were when Friends was in its Heyday and NBC you had this block shows. I am now Taylor Sheridan Sunday Nights. Yeah, I got Lioness, I got Yellowstone, and I got Landman great bang bang bang Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm behind and land Man, I'm behind an episode. I gotta catch up today. Oh it's so fucking I know it's Billy Bob. He's the difference. Look you, I think you could admit Without Kevin Costa, Yellowstone it doesn't have the same to me. It doesn't, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't love the actress's name, but Beth Dutton, Kelly Kelly Beth kill Dutton makes the the show. She was when Costner was there.
Speaker 2: She was great and he was great. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't, Actually I don't. I don't miss Costner that much.
Speaker 2: Oh I do. I loved him. I love Kevin Costa, But Kelly Riley sexiest ahead.
Speaker 1: She's the show.
Speaker 2: She's great, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Find her particularly sexy. I just think her character is.
Speaker 2: Don't find I don't like girls who smell. I can't get enough of her. Oh God, she's tough and sexy.
Speaker 1: Actually like the see this.
Speaker 2: Is so I know I know you like to like.
Speaker 1: Casey's wife a little bit, you know, really cute, petitue. You. I like she just I saw her in something a movie where a guy is trying to her child falls off, amount she's going to commit suicide, and then this guy finds her and then he spends the entire movie trying to kill her and she.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw that. I just thought, don't move, it's cold, something like that. Yeah. I like her. She's cute, she's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know her name. I can't think of anybody's name folks, so I know, I know reference and then someone will hopefully look it up. But but I like. I like her. I think she's I also like the girl who.
Speaker 2: Kelsey as bell Is, the girl who don't move Kelsey Asbiel. That doesn't sound doesn't sound right anyhow. I liked also, and I know you did too, the one who was killed, the chick who was hanging out with his son, the big shot politicians son I can't think of for a name either, the brunette, the one who, well, she was killed right away and then in the beginning of this season she got knocked off.
Speaker 1: Oh, the one who was he was having the affair with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah. I think she's pretty too. I like that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sheridan puts her in so she's in Lioness too. She's gotta roll. Yeah, he does a lot of that. The guy that's uh uh part of the crew in Lioness is also in h is part of the crew in in Landman. So he's a great certain actors. She loves that he crossed Polinates. And of course he's playing in a Oh God. He's a much bigger role now in Yellowstone this year, and I think his character Travis is great.
Speaker 2: He gave himself the big, the big, heavy hitter role. Man, he just gave it to himself. But I'll tell you what I heard. I heard that he's having a fling with Bella Hadid, who he's got in the show. I heard that who's she in the show? I don't know that. I don't know who. They have the name of the the character, but apparently she's been cast in that show and in which room?
Speaker 1: Which in Yellowstone?
Speaker 2: I believe. I believe Landman. It's not to be more. Demi Moore Hardy says anything.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why she's like one episode ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid. Take him medicine, that's all she says. Let me see if I can find it. But yeah, the rumor is that they're having a fling facing that. No, okay, he cast her in. He cast her as her girlfriend, as his girlfriend. Have you seen her? Bella? Was that girl that wasn't that Bellahadie?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course, there's so there's stories about everywhere. The latest episode, the last before, the.
Speaker 1: One that plays his girlfriend in Yellowstone is beautiful. I've never seen her before.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Bellaheadide.
Speaker 1: Is it really that she's nothing like her sister.
Speaker 2: No, they don't look well because they both had different plastic surgeries to get where they are. They were born not pretty at all, but they through facial procedures, they are who they are. Bella's prettier than Gigi, but that's who. Apparently they're saying that Taylor Sheridan is messing around with because she's not an actress. But he gave it a roll of his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: She's not your question question mean that.
Speaker 1: No, she's really hot, the girl that is playing his girlfriend. But I did not Okay, look, I didn't see him in credits either, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: She's tall though most nodels are five nine, five ten, Yeah, runways were tall.
Speaker 1: Isn't their dad like a yeah?
Speaker 2: The problem is they don't take after their mother. They take they have their father's looks, and the father's a little like Gnome. But the mother is beautiful and she was tall and still is. But she was the beauty when she was younger. But the sisters are runway. Runway models need to be over five seven, five eight, five nine ten, you know, So she's up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna have to check on that one. I didn't know that one. Yeah, but I I love that that one guy can change the face of entertainment in this day and age by just being real and creating shows where the I mean, the dialogue's fantastic. None of it is racialized in any way.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, well, by the way, there's a show on NBC called New Amsterdam where the Other nine. A doctor comes out to tell a mother about her son's condition. He says, your son has been bothered in school. The son's got a tumor. They don't know how it happened. Well, he's been bothered in school. The doctor comes back and tells her, I believe your your son's tumor was caused because of blah blah blah. And the mother says, I don't get what you're saying. And the nurse looks at the doctor and he says, I believe your son's tumor is caused because of racism. That was the key scene.
Speaker 1: After this act is not just like falls around lab I mean, getting that script and you go find some other moron.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk about it tomorrow's show. It's just you know, come on, guys, I understand stress can cause cancer, okay, contribute to it, but don't tell me racism can cause it tumor to grow in your body.
Speaker 1: You know, just treat it with some anti racist Let's blast that thing with ten milligrams of anti racism and fine. You know that shows any good that doctor was any good. That's that's what he would do, would solve it immediately. Okay, So let's let's talk about Luigi for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see.
Speaker 1: What was going on in Seattle last night? No, So, somebody took a major electrical sign somewhere in the city and wrote one less CEO, many more to go. So this was in lights in the city. It stayed up for like an hour and a half or so before they could figure out, you know, and I'm sure ninety eight percent of the people in Seattle thought it was wonderful, so no one was in a hurry to do anything about it. It finally got that taking down. Uh when I last looked, they didn't know who owned the sign or or had done it. But how I mean, you're so freaking proud of this that you put it in lights so bad? One lesson and one less CEO, many more to go? And wasn't isn't there home base?
Speaker 2: I would see? Ye, Yeah, so it's really in the city where his family is.
Speaker 1: This woman is uh, the family is fatherless. As they guy's murdered in cold blood. The city says, you know, how about you know, one less CEO, many more to go? And that's fine.
Speaker 2: It's just the craziness of this country to to lift this kid up as some kind of Robinhood hero when he was brought up in such privilege, best schools and very smart electorian aced everything. University of penn is not an easy school to get your master's and whatever that, and he's looked up as a hero. Meanwhile, the guy killed came from nothing. I think his father was a farmer, made it to the top of the heap in his field at fifty years old. Who's the hero? I know his job was to give and deny coverage to people, which is not easy. Someone's got to make decisions like that guy shouldn't be killed. Can't make this guy a hero? Come on? The fuck is wrong with us?
Speaker 1: Well that obviously it's not slowed down at all. If anything, it's it's picked up pace ye. And you know it's the thing we talk about all the time that we were so worried about with Daniel Penny. I mean, can you get a fair trial this guy? And it's weird because he's fighting extradition to New York And I'm thinking, why are you fighting? I don't know at least you want to go. Why because you want a New York City jury to try this. Now you're an East bumblefuck Pennsylvania dude, And I don't know anything about a tuna, but it's not Philadelphia, no, uh so I don't understand why he's why he's fighting it.
Speaker 2: The kid, Look, they're gonna things are gonna come out. We've already got a shit lot of information on him, but I think that we don't have is a clear picture of his mental health that's going to come out, that he suffers for he had some kind of psychotic break. I would I would say that when he was don't forget. I think his parents put out a missing person's on him in November. Yes, they didn't know where he was. He's in Hawaii here and there, he's doing his thing. There's going to come a point where we find that this kid was taking some sort of drugs that all to his mind and he had a psychotic break and it led to this. It led to him being so crazy about getting to the bottom of the healthcare industry and actually killing this guy. I saw the video of the X ray. You and I have had back surgery. His back look like.
Speaker 1: Hell okay, except except you're right, you and I have had multiple back surgeries.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you look at him and the way he walks everything, he does not appear to me in any kind of chronic back condition. I mean you can tell instantly, yeah something. Now, maybe he's twenty six and so it's easier to walk around it. Whatever, but and I can see we're at a young age. If you get wiped out bad on a surfboard and hit ground and the wrong angle, you could really really script your spine and all that. But but so, okay, Well, my.
Speaker 2: First surgery happened at twenty six, and I became addicted to pain pills for years. The second surgery worked and my addiction lessened to a large degree. But you know, I mean, it did fuck me up. I wasn't looking to kill anybody, but I was in bad, bad straights for a while. But this kid's, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: In bad straits, but you're you're bad straits are not? No, I know this is somehow the fault of you know, the largest healthcare company in the United States. How do you how do you get from there to there? That part I haven't. It's weird because he's from a family with their own health facilities means right, and but he's kind of estranged from them. They don't he's not. He's not, and he's kind of gone into a hole. He's not responding to friends, he's not active on social media. He's not you know, somebody who's wedding he committed to go to is communicate with. So he's you know, he's he's somehow become a loner post his accident whatever, and maybe he trips on the wrong.
Speaker 2: Ship one nights break. I'm telling you it would be MDMA or some kind of psilocybin this and that. There's something he did that. And I've heard that happening where some people could take mushrooms or whatever they take and be fine and take it occasionally for years, and some people could have a bad trip and never returned back to who they were. That's the gamble. And I've told my son this. You know, you don't know what you're addicted what you're addicted yet too, you don't know until you try it and then you find out and then it's too late.
Speaker 1: Well, and I've told mine how lucky he is. I mean, he smoked a lot more pot than I knew he smoked, and he smoked it for a long time, and at the levels he had in his system, the doctors said it could have I mean, he could have easily gone to psychosis with that much where his levels were. I mean, he took three months Jesus to get it out of his He's just now coming back with clean toxicology report.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not the wead, it's not the weed we had in high school, which you and I barely touched, if we I mean, I don't even think I probably tried it eleventh or twelve. I wasn't a pot guy.
Speaker 1: I was never a wed guy.
Speaker 2: Yet I don't like you. I do take a gummy down and go to bed. I'd never leave the house with THHD in my system. I go to bed with it. It's great. But there was a guy that told me to get the liquid PhD in a vape. I don't smoke. I'm not a smoker. I've never had a cigarette in my life. So I tried it once. Oh my god, I had to lay down like I was afraid I was going to fall off the floor. I don't even know what to say. How could this be? How could this be in marijuana? It's so dangerous.
Speaker 1: And the the culture in California, oh god, is.
Speaker 2: So you smell. That's all you smell everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's it's so funny going we were in California, we moved to New Orleans, and the teens to early twenties, the kids in California, everybody smokes and The drinking isn't that heavy in New Orleans. Nobody smokes. Everybody drinks like fish. Right. It's weird on one area to the next. But I had zero realization. And for them to legalize the money around this to matter more than what they're doing, particularly to young men, is freaking criminal, because it's I mean, I don't know the numbers, but.
Speaker 2: Well, you know Michael Savage, the podcaster, he's a great I've listened to him for twenty something years. He has always said, don't let anybody tell you marijuana is not addictive and it's not dangerous. They're all full of shit. It is. He studied for many years and he's right, especially the kind of strains they have. Now it's a different drug, and I didn't know you could be that. I'll get that's like hat offit, but there's a lot of stuff in it. Oh, Jordan Neely was smoking synthetic marijuana, and that'll just put you in a different, different universe, you know. That's what got to me more messed up. They have salts. The synthetic drug culture is a very dangerous place, and I think that's where this kid Luigi went to. I don't know if we're going to find out. But that to me sounds like a psychotic break and that set them down the loner road. And it takes little things that piss you off, that we all feel now and then, and then it expands them into something you have to do. It's like, it's a crazy psychosis. You've got to get this on paper.
Speaker 1: When you have that kind of a background. Yeah, high school, thereout a tourn of a very competitive prep school, a top prep school for a year. You Ivy League and excuse me, Ivy League, master's degree. Yeah, you you're in the not the one percent club, you're in the like point one percent club. I don't know in history how I mean, I know he you know, followed the unibomber and all that, the Ted Kaczynski all that stuff, but it's there. There isn't really a precedent for this, and so to weave a story that that turns into a drug induced psychotic event. And it's pretty easy to see this going down in Sandy Route, and you know, this guy being declared cured three years from now, and you know, back out there as as a hero. Right.
Speaker 2: Look, obviously America is upset. A lot of us are frustrated. A lot of us have faced medical bills that are just insturmountable at times. I don't think people realize how many people in this country don't get the kind of coverage that we imagine they do. And there are some things you need to stay alive and some pills you need. I mean, my exes's son needed a medication for an issue. He has the amount of money they wanted, like six thousand dollars a month for this pill, and thank god she got coverage. But without it, who the fuck can afford that on a typical salary, in addition to your mortgage and everything else.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. But on the other hand, and you know, you can blame this on the left, these civil judgments against these companies. Yeah, thirty million, fifty million, one hundred and fifty more. You'll keep going, that's why this shit costs what it costs, right, it shouldn't cost it what it costs. But it's not a This is not simply about the greed of a ceo. The profit margins on these companies are two three four percent at the at the top of the scale. These are not it's not an industry that's taken thirty percent or forty percent to the to the bottom. And so you know, there's a lot to it. It's a complicated thing. It's not a simple the Green CEO is the bad guy and taking them out. I'm doing something that you know, I'm doing something for everyone.
Speaker 2: But he was covered, Like there's no the kid that like had health insurance. So why I don't understand what could it we hadn't We need to know what happened. I know it's probably a bigger or more more of a grand view of the whole industry. But he had a touch of it and a bad case of this horrible back surgery. But I know he was covered. Is he complaining about the way the surgery went down?
Speaker 1: What what radicalized him? What? What was the moment was it? You know, hopefully people are people are gonna are going to get to that change of subject. Yeah, did you see that Biden is hauling away the border wall pieces in.
Speaker 2: Arizona, adding it's already paid for, it's already it's already there, and he's taking it down.
Speaker 1: No, not taking a wall down, but there are the uh tons of materials wall materials that have been in like no gallas and border towns like that in Arizona that that have been there. Now you know the incoming administration is going to finish the wall. Yeah, you have these materials there, and so you you go and you and they hired the company their truckloads, massive truck loads, these border wall materials, leaving no Gallas and other border areas in Arizona being sold for pennies on the dot.
Speaker 2: How the disgusting discussing.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you look anybody in the you know, for for months after uh, it became obvious that it was a losing political issue for you, the the Dems and and Kamala. All of a sudden it was you know, we're dead serious about the border. And you know, if if Trump didn't get in the way of getting the bills signed by okay, if you really believe in all of that, that's really what this was all. Why are you hauling, yeah, the materials to continue the building of the wall out just so it can cost Americans.
Speaker 2: More more money, just more money. What a bunch of bastards. And exactly you said it. They kept saying, no, we would have we wanted to walk. It's Trump that didn't do this, and this and that which you can never really understand. And now they're taking away the pieces that they say they would have used on a bunch of bullshit artists. I can't stand them all.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, if their mouths moving, they're lying. Joe Burrow, do you see this story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the burglary. It's crazy, man, scary.
Speaker 1: Do you know this this? No?
Speaker 2: I don't know her that. You know, models are coming going so quickly nowadays. She's cute. I wasn't really following the fact that they're together. But I think her mother called nine one one, right.
Speaker 1: She called mom. She called mom, she called nine one one called.
Speaker 2: And the mother called nine one one and explained, my daughter's home and there's something happening. Someone's breaking in. Uh, terrifying. But you know, well, the world's gotten a lot smaller. Everybody knows where these big stars live. They all know where they are, and they can tell when they're not home or at a game. Well, check their Instagram, just like the Bling Ring did years ago with Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. They're on Instagram at a party, they're in vacation. Let's go rob their house. Same things happening.
Speaker 1: Now, what is her name.
Speaker 2: Pontin something like that. Yeah, it's she. His name is Olivia Ponton, Olivia Pontin, who I don't know. I don't think she's she could be a big model, but I don't really. Oh wait, wait, is she like an influencer model? Yeah? Model influencer. Okay, so she's not like wellal in the runways for a big designer in France. She's a okay, pretty girl, twenty two years old. She's a kid. Well, Burrow's twenty eight. He's not too old either. But yeah, my daughter is staying at Joe Burrow's house. She's wondering what she should do, if she should be hiding, or if she should be going outside. I wouldn't go outside. But then she called and said, someone broke into my house. It's completely messed up.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, yeah, how about a little security at your house? Joe?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, he needs you know, you need that. Yeah that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: But is she his girlfriend? Do we know that?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, together.
Speaker 1: I saw some weird clip of a press conference where he was just totally evasive about the whole thing. Oh really, yeah, you know I love him as a player. He's showing up wearing the weirdest freaking outfits every game.
Speaker 2: I can't. I love watching these guys like Shaq and Charles Oakley, Charles Barkley make fun of these guys. They're wearing skirts at times, they're wearing the and you know what it's happened. What's happened is a brand new career has been born with these football players in basketball, not baseball. Football and basketball players have these stylists now who just give them the most radical, crazy shit to wear and it goes on their Instagram. They get people loving it. I don't understand just not showing up in a suit. These guys show up like I mean, Russell Westbrook used to show up in the most outrageous outfits.
Speaker 1: All right, I hear you. But look, I mean Clyde Fraser was doing it in nineteen sixty nine. Right, It's one thing if you're a black guy you can get away with. Yeah, that kind of crazy stuff, right, I mean, it's been going on with black players in the NBA for years. Okay, what white guy.
Speaker 2: Guys can't do it? No, it doesn't look good in the white guy. You know, it looked good on Joe on Wolf Frasier acting like you know Clyde with the mink coat and ship. But these white boys showing up in outfits that are just so ridiculous, Like you said, look, Cam Newton is still pulling it off with his crazy hats and looks. You know, I got I got a kick out of him. He could pull it off. He's cool black dude. But you can't have you know why.
Speaker 1: Brow wore the other day? It was a stupid but I'm looking at the suit he war for super Bowl or what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, Joe, No, you grew up in fucking Ohio, right so and time that's it.
Speaker 1: His dad was the head coach at at the University of Ohio. I've been to Oxford, Ohio with that. You couldn't buy you outfit within a thousand miles.
Speaker 2: Of right who. They love this, They love the attention. They love they're narcissists, but they don't need to be that way. They got all the attention they need. But throw them a crazy outfit and they love it and it's totally like yeah, no, I know, but it's like how long do they even wear the outfit? It's from the transportation to the locker room, it's just the whole way in the stadium, well, the arena. It's so ridiculous. They don't go out on that outfit. I don't know it's a he might go out in that outfit. I don't know he's gonna get pussy like that. If that's what.
Speaker 1: He trouble with that, well, no, I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: Of course, not a good looking kid, but fucking an NFL contract. Yeah, you can get anybody. Sure, you don't have to put on crazy clothes to get a pretty girl. Dude, Just relax.
Speaker 1: Maybe Cincinnati is great because you just go over any one of those little bridges over the river and you're in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: And I mean, yeah, I like Burrow. I'm not the big fan of his girl. She looks like a little little girl. She's young, she's a very tiny kid. Maybe he doesn't want people to think that she is that important.
Speaker 1: I think we should put him together with Caitlyn Clark and they can straighten each other out. Katelyn Clark isn't hot enough.
Speaker 2: Look that picture she looked good in that time the cover Athlete of the Year. That she looked good in that I gotta be honest, you know.
Speaker 1: I've never actually seen her you know, made up and I've never seen that try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't think she's unattractive.
Speaker 2: I mean I think she's unattractive. We most of us see here with the ponytails, sweaty playing basketball with an outfit that's not conducive to showing a figure. But on that that the picture where she was Athlete of the Year, she looked good.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeature right, you're right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Her hair look good. I mean she's not a looker, but she's definitely pretty enough that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know the borough goes there, but maybe Bill Belichick, maybe Belchick, maybe.
Speaker 2: He's having a ball. This guy unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I actually think this maneuver is brilliant.
Speaker 2: Although the coaching thing is great.
Speaker 1: I think it's brilliant. You know, his one of his best friends is Nick Saban, you know, the Alabama coach forever who who walked away from it all over the nil bullshit. But I think that I think that Belichick looks at this and goes, no, No, this isn't college anymore. This is just minor league football, and I can just run this like a franchise, and I'm going to show you what we can do. Running a college team like a franchise.
Speaker 2: Imagine he's going to take a basketball school and make it a football school. If anybody could do it, he can.
Speaker 1: They did produce number fifty six for the New York Giants, So yes, they're right, they've they've had they've had some good teams over the years. But yes, it's it's gonna be excitingly known as a basketball school. And we'll see what what Belichick does. But the joke that the means and everything are just they're unbelievable with you know, got that young girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Maybe the girlfriend had some saying it too. Maybe she wants to be down that part of the country. I don't know about her background much, but.
Speaker 1: Some classes she needs to take probably maybe she.
Speaker 2: Got to do have a couple of makeup classes in college. Maybe William and Mary what have you for North Carolina. Yeah, no, I think it's great And if anybody can do he can. This whole image of Belichick.
Speaker 1: I think he can stay in the dorm. I mean, if she did r you know, he could he could stay over some nights at her place. Could you can see him taking a walk of shame out of a girl's dorm this morning?
Speaker 2: I can't. You know, I would love to see Belichick with a sweatshirt and no sleeves walking out of the door in the morning.
Speaker 1: I think he'd proudly do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't. I don't think he gives a ship, doesn't give a shit about anything in this move should tell you all that. But the crazier thing is what's wrong with the NFL that not one team said, hey, you know, we got a we got a guy here six super Bowls. I mean, what are we what are we doing? We don't have a place for that. We can't hire this guy.
Speaker 1: I can't speak for other teams, but you know, the New York Giants don't. I mean, we have great owner and amazing brain trust, and you know you don't. You don't go two and fifteen every year for no reason. I mean there's we don't. We can't. You know, we don't need it. Left us once upon a time too. Otherways. You know, he was the Giants defensive corn or under parcels. Finally, the two Super Bowls.
Speaker 2: And that's the great you gotta see. You've seen the thirty for thirty with that with him and Bill Parcells talking to two such enigmas but what brilliant guys. I liked it a Belichick. I like that he's out there having fun, being very visible, got the young girlfriend. I could finally see him as the kind of guy that would be fun to see at a wedding or a family barbecue. Before that, he was such a stodgy prick, and now he's got some life to him.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny. Brady a Mondola and not Adola. What's the Julian Edelman and Gronk were on Fox last weekend making fun. You know this was rumored at that point, and Brady is doing his Belichick imitation on how we would talk to a potential recruit at North Carolina. I guess they didn't think that that this could happen and it is.
Speaker 2: Well, they're also saying it's funny like this guy. They call him a big hypocrite because one of his big things so when he was talking to rookies and team teammates was just stay away from young girls. Stay away from girls, just gonna get you in trouble. He runs out and finds it. It's when he's something your old chick and now he's one of them.
Speaker 1: Well he just that's him discovering how much fun trouble is. So he just he didn't put that into his calculus earlier.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, now he knows, now, he knows.
Speaker 1: All right, this throat is gone. I spend some time, buddy, and thanks for tolerating, of course, the voice. Folks. Well, we'll be back at you next week with some more Everything is a bitch.
Speaker 2: Holidays, all right, buddy, talk to you later