Speaker 1: Tonight we take a dive into the woke right, who's using the term and who benefits from its astroturfic. Plus, the trans shooter in Minnesota endorses a Second Amendment activist for president. Will the activists except the ak guy? Brendan Herrera response? Also, what is an American? And is America just an idea? Arn McIntyre joins us to discuss, and what was the Civil Rights Act the result of a foreign influence operation? All that and more Next on The Matt Gates Show, I'm vish Borough filling in for Matt Gates. Let's roll shaking up Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: We're breaking the fever.
Speaker 3: Do you ever watch this guy on television?
Speaker 4: It's like a machine. He's great. Matt Gates.
Speaker 1: Tonight, I want to focus on an obscure concept that has made its way into political discourse in the recent years.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the woke right. What is it? I wish I could act actually tell you.
Speaker 1: The main critique of this term is that it's in fact vague, amorphous, and bends to the will of the person who uses it, usually to attack or smear someone as too radical or too right wing in their thoughts or ideas. Lots of ink has been spilled over the last year, or as to warn readers of the scourge of the woke right and how it's especially popular amongst young people, particularly young men, niche and obscure. Academics have used the term sparsely since twenty twenty one, though its use really took off after October seventh, twenty twenty three, when the Israel Gaza conflict reignited. Many people started using the term to describe a very small but very vocal segment of the online right that could be considered anti Semitic. But the term didn't just stay to that small segment. As I had mentioned, the meaning of the term is vague morphous. Thus the targets of the term also started to resemble nothing close to who this term was originally used to label. So I don't want to focus on what it means or who has been smeared with that label. Instead, I want to focus on who is using it and for what purpose. The main concern after October seventh was that young American's opinions and sentiments towards Israel was thinking fast. CEO of the Anti Defamation League, Jonathan Greenblot stated as much in this leaked audio with his donors and board members.
Speaker 5: But I also want to point out that we having major generational problem. All the polling I've seen, any l of palling I see saying falling independent, falling suggests this is not a left right gap folks managing the United States, and support for Israel is not the left and right, young and all. And the numbers of young people looking at the boss's you know, massacre was justified as shockingly and terrifyingly high. And so we really have a TikTok.
Speaker 1: Problem, the gen Z problem, a generational problem, not left or right, a TikTok problem, a gen Z problem. Green Blot sounds terrified.
Speaker 4: So what to do?
Speaker 1: How does one solve this sentiment issue around Israel when talking about America's younger generation. We'll fast forward a year later and here's green Blot on MSNBC with the new song He's eager to sing.
Speaker 6: What I'm focused on really are how the fringes like the woke right, the Tucker Carlsons, the Steve Bannons, the Candice Owens, and the sort of radical left, the Hassan pikers and people like Neddi Hassan Unfortunately, Max Blumenthal have been fomenting anti Semitism, blaming this war on the Jews, or the Zionists or the neocons, and I think that kind of classic anti semitism I find very troubling.
Speaker 4: Sounds like green Blott has found his new crusade.
Speaker 1: The push to mainstream this term in concept doesn't stop there.
Speaker 4: Of course, here's JT.
Speaker 1: Lonsdale, co founder of Pallenteer, going on CNBC to push the same line during the Twelve Day War.
Speaker 7: I don't understand what this new woke right's doing. I think we've actually shown that the vast majority of the right does not want them to have a nuke and supports that activity. There's a lot of Islamist bought accounts online right now trying to pretend that they're on the right, that they're against doing this.
Speaker 8: But hit me right now, what he is describing is the new woke right.
Speaker 9: I heard, Yeah, a.
Speaker 8: New woke right is that is Steve Bannon and in Tucker Carlson part of that.
Speaker 7: Those guys are part of it, and a bunch of Pakistani accounts online Britanny be Christians are part of it.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Lonsdale founded Polunteer with Al Carp, the same Alex Karp that bragged about Volunteer doing this.
Speaker 8: We built PG which single handedly stopped the rise of the far right in Europe.
Speaker 1: Proud of stopping the right wing in Europe? How did that turn out? By the way, because it looks like a cut scene from an Elder Scrolls video game as we speak, make sure to thank Alex Karp for hellish scenes like this coming out of Scotland, since he's so eager to take credit for stopping the only people who could have prevented this scene from happening. What do you think Volunteer intends to do to the right in America? By the way, I shudder to think it doesn't stop with Lonsdale or Carp either. Matt Brooks, CEO of the Republican Jewish Coalition and allegedly American political organization, has declared war on the woke right because he sees it as an existential threat not to America but to Israel.
Speaker 5: Issue.
Speaker 10: And this is something that I've spent a lot of time thinking about, and I'm talking to Prime Mister nid Yahu and others about is the threat from the woke right is existential, And by that I mean if we don't combat the woke right now, and if it follows the trajectory of what happened in the Democratic Party and gets a foothold and ultimately becomes the mainstream of the Republican Party, there is no party and nobody in politics to support Israel. Israel will be alone without a strong pro Isral Republican party. There is no support for isaoelth we lose the Republican Party, Israel has nobody.
Speaker 1: Those voices on the woke right have.
Speaker 11: Got to know that if you are maga.
Speaker 9: You are also pro Israel.
Speaker 10: And if you want to try and argue that Israel is not an ally and Israel is a liability, well let me just tell you you're going to have to go through the Republican Jewish Coalition first.
Speaker 1: And rust assured that concept has made its way all the way to the top of Israel's leadership.
Speaker 9: If you're telling me that there's work to be done on gen Z and across the West, yes, And by the way, it's not only our job. We are, as your colleague Douglas Mary has said, we're we're the you know, we're the litmus test for the survival of the West, because these people are against the West. They're not for the West, They're against the West. And there's the horseshoe effect of the wolk left meeting the wolk right and challenging the basic precepts of Western civilization. And I think that has to be challenged, not merely by Israel or by me, but by you. And I know that you're doing it, and I want to commend you for doing well.
Speaker 4: We've certainly been challenging the word crying.
Speaker 1: It is incredibly important to note that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Natanyahu is the only head of government, the only leader of a nation, to use the term woke right unronically in this manner. No other world leader has mentioned or uttered this term, none, not even President Trump. Netanyaho gives the game away right there that this is about America's gen z, this is about their sentiments towards Israel, and that combating the woke right will determine the West's survival. I want to say that it is highly inappropriate for the leader of a foreign nation to not only comment on the domestic politics of Americans, but then also incite rage and fement anger among our fellow Americans in response to domestic politics he doesn't like. It is not okay for foreign leaders to try and divide Americans for their own political interests. I have to ask, is the astroturfing of the term woke right a foreign influence operator being peddled by the Israeli government. That's exactly what it looks like. I know many countries try to influence our domestic politics. China, Russia and the like. Guess what they are all labeled as our adversaries and enemies. This is not the behavior we expect of our allies, some might even say our greatest ally.
Speaker 4: If BB and.
Speaker 1: Israel do not want to be accused of interfering with America's internal politics, then they need to stop doing exactly that. I don't think Israel came up with this woke right concept, but I do think that they cynically co opted it for their national interests and now want to use it to drive a wedge in not just American domestic politics, but particularly to divide up and destroy the Maga right. This is not the type of behavior and ally of the United States should.
Speaker 4: Be engaging in.
Speaker 1: The Only thing that Israel should be concerned with is if it has good relations with the American government, not particular factions within America. And so a word of advice to BBI in Israel. Americans know you have big issues to resolve right in your own backyard, and we hope you bring the problems you face to a swift end. But when it comes to American domestic politics, listen to our founding father.
Speaker 4: Ben Franklin, and just mind your business.
Speaker 1: Joining me now is the man who wrote a piece for Chronicles magazine declaring the woke Right crusade has already failed. He's the writer and host of Restoring Order, Patrick Casey. So what do you think, Patrick? Do I have a case here? Has this term woke right been co opted by the Israeli government and are there others who have done the same by just co opting it for their own purposes?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 8: Well, thank you for having me on to answer your question. I think that a lot of different people who have who have problems with the direction that the right is moving in, have gravitated towards this term woke right. First of all, I think that the term is completely ridiculous. I think that you know, there are some elements of kind of like the extreme fringe right that I certainly want nothing to do with that are you know, all they do is wine and they say ridiculous things, and you know, maybe they do really hate Jews and that's all they want to talk about. But it's worth pointing out that the guy, as far as I can tell, came up with the term, or at the very least pioneered it popularized it, James Lindsay is referring to far more than just like some extreme freaks the outer edges of the right. You know, James Lindsay is someone that has made it very clear that no critique of liberalism is to be allowed, that anyone who is critiquing liberalism is therefore guilty of being part of this woke right. And the point that I'm getting at here is that I understand there's some people either's stuff I see on the right that that I disagree with. People should be very careful about using this term because it applies to a lot more, and in fact, James Lindsay is applied it to. You are Hazzoni, who's an Israeli nationalist, you know, this is saying that he's more loyal to Israel than than America.
Speaker 4: And things like this.
Speaker 8: So it's when you use a term that someone else has created and basically owns, you're picking up a lot of baggage and you might not be aware of it. So when it comes to net Yahou, yeah, of course, he definitely sees that there is declining popularity and support for Israel in America, even even on the right, not just on the left. And so I don't think he really knows any of that. I think someone just told him this is a good term that you should use to talk about people right of center who are critical of Israel. But it's just definitely a term that anyone who regardless of honestly, regardless of their position on Israel, anyone right of center who's like a real Trump supporter, a real nationalist, real conservative, should not be using whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Mentioned that they don't like the direction of the right, and that's those are the people who are using this term.
Speaker 4: We'll get to James Lindsay in a second.
Speaker 1: But you know, making a part of the right, you know taboo, or or a part of the right that's like non liberals in it's undergirding.
Speaker 4: You know, have we seen this movie.
Speaker 1: Before early in the Trump years where people tried to label a section of the right as you know, taboo and untouchable.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, that's been the story of post war conservatism in this country is cancellation of gatekeeping, of certain ideas being deemed off limits. And just to be very clear, there are plenty of ideas that I believe should be off limits on the right. One example would be a support for open borders. And it's it's really just a question at the end of the day, the idea that we're going to have a right or even more broadly, a country that's totally value neutral. Obviously, it's ridiculous someone's values are going to reign someone's beliefs more are going to be the ones that have that are hegemonic essentially, So the question is what should what are good ideas for the right? And you know that's obviously a topic for discussion another time. You know, you could talk about that for hours. But the term woke right is just used by people that have been have been blacklisted by the Trump administration. They've complained about it, James Lindsay, you know, has so it's it's a term that really I think it's hit a ceiling. I don't think. I think some people will use it. I think it will circulate around, but I think it's it's clear that the right overall, that the right that supported Donald Trump, that elected Donald Trump is has has rejected all of that this kind of right ring on right wing cancel culture that defined the neo conservatives, that defined you know, some people who are in the first Trump administration. Sure now it's we we absolutely there are bad ideas out there. There are bad people out there that shouldn't have a seat at the table. Just to be very clear, but this when you have people that are self described classical liberals or just even liberals, people that aren't really right wing, like James Lindsay. These are all like disaffected, anti woke liberals.
Speaker 4: That's basically who.
Speaker 8: Where this term gained currency and momentum. And the question is do we want these to be the people who are deciding what can be said and what cannot be said on the right. And you know, James Lindsay's proud of the fact he's talked about who he didn't I don't think he voted for Trump in twenty sixteen, didn't vote Republican in twenty eighteen, I'm not sure about twenty twenty, but there's a good chance he didn't. There's a tweet where he outlines all of the years he didn't vote Republicans since twenty sixteen, And you know, I look at that and I say, this isn't someone that gets to If he wants to support Trump, that's great, he wants to support the right. But anti woke liberals coming in late to the party essentially and deciding that they're going to be the ones who determine what is and isn't right wing, it's just ridiculous and the right MAGA has to absolutely reject that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and you bring up this guy, I'm sorry, James Lindsay, He's I'm sorry. The name is so it's small and insignificant. I could barely read it here, but that you know, he has these beefs. He's the one who kind of took the torch with this ran with it, and you know, kind of the whole thing fell off the rails when he did that. Is this like ideological about the classical liberalism thing with disaffected liberals or is it about about like person It's personal for him because he doesn't have the influence or access to the Trump administration as he thought he would, as he mentions in these tweets here.
Speaker 8: I think it's a bit of both vish. I think that James Lindsey initially seized upon this sort of anti woke, classical liberal brand and that became his thing. And you know, with influencers sometimes it's hard to tell how much of it's sincere and how much of it isn't. But it's very clear that, you know, he really did his best to stake out this position and he's sticking to it. He's not trying to change and whatever else that could be sincerity, he's sincerely maybe sincere, but about having the wrong opinions, about being on the wrong side of this divide, or it could just be that, you know, this is sort of his his brand and he's upset that this, you know, this brand of politics isn't what MAGA is looking for. You know a lot of people on Twitter and on podcasts, people who write for journals are competing to be, you know, during the Trump era, which we're sort of you know, sort of in the end of as sad as it is to say, you know, we're competing to be kind of like the high priests. They're the ones that they have like their niche ideological project, and they want that to be kind of the intel. They want to be the Yeah, the high priests, the intellectual vanguard of MAGA. And a lot of these people have been have been kind of rejected, and that's a good thing. So the question, you know, is someone like James Lindsay, It's it's very clear that by now. I think in the past he kind of pretended to be a little friendlier toward Trump and MAGA, but it's now it's it's clear he's very resentful that Donald Trump didn't appoint him, you know, high priest of of MAGA. And you know, all I have to say is, James, why what a Trump makes you think that you're the guy? And what you have to offer is what MAG is about? Like it clearly clearly is not.
Speaker 4: You know, and and and.
Speaker 1: And the supporters of Trump too, right go downstream from this, namely his his administration staffers. You know, you know some Trumpet admin officials and appointees. I know some as well, especially the young ones. Do they subscribe to James Lindsay's like classical liberalism or are they more towards like the paleo conservatism and what's being smeared as woke right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're more like paleocons. They like Pat Buchanan, they like you know, you me, they like Aaron McIntyre. I think I heard is coming on later in the show. That's the kind of stuff that they're into. They're not also not into like the freak right stuff. The people that are, you know that would call Paul Godfried some kind of like Israeli zionist chill. Paul Godfried has been critical of US Israel policy for decades. He's the guy who coined the term paleo conservative. So you know, there are a lot of there are a lot of bad actors out there. But yeah, no, they're not into James Lindsay.
Speaker 1: And one more question before I let you go. If these Trump Admin's staffers are the ones running the United States government and they'll be involved in Republican politics and the American government for the next thirty forty years, wouldn't it behoove Benjamin Netanyahu to charm these people and bring them to his side instead of smearing them as woke.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: And that's why I said not not to run cover for Benjamin Netanya who. But I would be surprised if he really is aware of the origin of this term, of all of its ramifications. You know, I've read online that he doesn't even have like a top English like a designated English language comms director. Now maybe that's changed since a few months ago when I read that, but I don't think he really knows. There's plenty of valid critiques of him. Just to be clear, I'm not saying like, oh, you know, if only he knew or something now, but I do think there are It's worth pointing out there are efforts, and I've read these articles about how the Israeli government and other you know, organizations, people in the broader pro Israel world are attempting. They recognize that younger conservatives are considerably more right wing than you know, kind of the Bush era Republican Party, and they're even more right wing than than what, you know, what the Trump administration is about sometimes. And I think there are separate efforts made by the Israeli government to kind of get those people to be pro Israel, And as what, I don't know if those will succeed or not. It's not really my concern. At the end of the day. Well, but it's worth keeping in mind that, you know, attacking anyone who's you know, using this term woke right is definitely not going to do anyone any favors.
Speaker 1: We're restoring order with Patrick Casey, thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And up next, a trans shooter murders innocent children during mass in Minnesota, but he made sure to endorse a right winger for president before he offered himself that right wing Brendan Herrera is here with me next to respond.
Speaker 3: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OWAYN live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled KLOWDTV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of Oayn. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that one America news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer one America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they CARRYAN. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they ADDANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 3: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out for a n then enjoy all the great programming offered by Olien, including my show Real America.
Speaker 1: Yesterday morning, a tragic shooting unfolded at Annunciation Catholic School in Minneapolis, Minnesota, during a back to school mass. Inside the church, a gunman identified as twenty two year old Robert Westman, who's a transsexual and legally changed his name to Robin Westman, opened fire through the stained glass windows, killing two children aged eight and ten, and injuring seventeen others, fourteen of them children and three adults. Two victims remained in critical condition, while others are stable. Westman, who died from a self inflicted gunshot wound at the scene, was armed with a rifle, shot gun, pistol, firing dozens of rounds without.
Speaker 4: Entering the building.
Speaker 1: Authorities confirmed Westman acted alone and had no prior criminal history. Investigators are reviewing disturbing videos and writings from his now deleted YouTube channel, including a manifesto in English and Russian. It showcases guns painted with slogans like Israel must fall, nuke India.
Speaker 4: Kill Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: These pro transgender, pro communists, anti Trump, anti Christian, anti Semitic, and racist slogans were all over his weapons. Police have searched his vehicle and are checking for explosives, with one smoke bomb confirmed used. The community held vigils last night, and Minneapolis mourns. As the investigation continues, Officials urge anyone with information to come forward now. Some of the videos on his YouTube page were captured before they were deleted, including the one uploaded right before he mastered Children in Minnesota. One part that caught my ear is him mentioning a frequent guests of the day.
Speaker 12: Show, this message brought to you by Blackrock and Exxon Mobile sponsored by Perabs Blue Ribbon. Brandon Herrera for President. Yeah. I met Brandon Herrera at shot show last year. He and I had a conversation, a brief conversation, but I think we agreed on a lot of things. So y'all should vote for Brandon Herrera for president.
Speaker 1: Joining US now firearms manufacturer and Second Amendment activist Brandon Herrera. Brandon, do you accept the Trans Minnesota shooters endorsement for the presidency in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to watch my language here on a public platform, but I want nothing to do with this individual.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that this is the thing, right that these people I saw done with Candice Owens back when christ Church shooter in New Zealand, where these guys were bringing up right wing names saying I was radicalized by Candas Owens.
Speaker 4: I support Brandon Herrera.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is all just a disgusting trolling operation right before they go up and shoot shoot up, you know, a ton of innocent people, children, you know, And the media and the Democrats are already in full meltdown trying to cover up the trans part of this whole story and create another clarion call for gun control.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 13: I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that I've gotten when it comes to hateful comments or hateful messages, thousands, at least hundreds of death threats.
Speaker 4: It really does.
Speaker 13: I'm glad you brought up the christ Church shooting because it reminds me of the peuwdy Pie, you know, the subscribe to Beauty Pie thing that happened during that And of course, like all were horrible events, but I never thought that this would be happening in a way that would ever invoke my name, because obviously I don't support anything like this, and it's unfortunately come to my doorstep, and I I want to speak out against it in the most clear terms that I possibly can, because it really is like, it feels like an attempt to slander or to be edgy or whatever it is. I just I have no idea but I want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: You know, are there any laws or ways on the books that you know on the books already that could have prevented this person from getting a gun that wasn't enforced, Like would have changing the classification of being trance to a mental illness triggered something in the existing legal machinery to prevent this.
Speaker 13: It's quite possible. But the thing that is being brought up by the left as a talking point, which I think is really you know, it proves that what they are proposing doesn't matter, because is basically that all of the weapons purchased in this were legal firearms, at least that's my understanding at the moment. And so if these were all legal, they were all purchased through a background check, This person's background was studied and was everything was done through the current legal process. Then enhanced red flag laws or anything like this would not have changed anything. Universal background checks would not have changed anything. All of these these laws that are being proposed as things that will save the country and oh, my god, you hate children because you don't support these laws, none of them would have changed a single thing. And that's what irritates me.
Speaker 4: But you know, what.
Speaker 13: It's just like the old saying goes that the left likes to use so much, never let a good crisis go to waste.
Speaker 1: That's right, and we're seeing them do just that with the memories of these children, just pushing political agendas, you know, while the bodies are still warm.
Speaker 4: It's really sad. It's really sad.
Speaker 1: Brandon, thank you so much for joining. And you know, we gotta we gotta make sure we.
Speaker 4: Get past this.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, it's a it's a horrible thing, and the I just I released a statement today basically just trying to make sure that I clear up any sort of you know, misconceptions or any sort of wiggle room for interpretation on whatever. I completely misavow everything that this clearly mentally ill individual. I've never met this person, at least not to my recollection. I think even NSSF, the company that organized a shot show, has said that is a complete fabrication. But the biggest thing that I want to make sure that we push to is make sure that we get support to the families and the communities that were affected by this, because as dark as this is and just a horrible thing that's occurred, it take soalce in the fact that maybe we can be a force for good when all of this one people need help, and so that's what we really want to make sure we focus on.
Speaker 1: And I'm with you there on that, brother, Brandon Herrera, thank you so much for joining the Macage show. Thank you and stay tuned. Is America just an idea? What is an American?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Or McIntyre joins us in just a few moments, share with us who is and isn't an American?
Speaker 3: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network, So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they ADDANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 3: What does Roku TV, AppleTV and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, AppleTV.
Speaker 2: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 3: Simply go to the app store search out foran, then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on oaan n dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit ONN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online for the latest shirts, hats and lugs.
Speaker 1: That was US Congressman from Illinois, Delia Ramirez at of Pan American Congress in Mexico City, confidently declaring in Spanish to attendees that she's a proud Guatemalan before she's an American, not even a proud American. Ramirez sits on the House Homeland Security Committee. She has power and oversight over our borders and our nation security. But in a foreign land, in a foreign language, she declares her de facto allegiance to a foreign nation. What Ramirez ain't the only one. Congresswoman Elano mar of Minnesota did something similar when she said that Somalia was her real homeland. I can forgive that if she was fresh off the boat with barely a visa. But she's a sitting United States congresswoman with responsibility to America's safety and prosperity. As immigration rages as the single most important issue facing the United States today in this globalized world, within having gone completely off the rails at levels never seen in this nation's history, questions about sovereignty, identity, and loyalty.
Speaker 4: Come front and center.
Speaker 1: Most important question that comes to the forefront is this, what is an American? This will be a painful question for Americans not just to answer, but.
Speaker 4: To just think through.
Speaker 1: Questions about how long your family has been here for how many generations of what ethnicity? Religion, wealth, contributions to the country become highly contested, not just in the public square, but in the heart and soul of every American. The necessity is though, that this question does need to be answered in a way that Americans can agree on. Oh where do we start? And are we even ready for a new definition? Joining us now is the Blaze columnist and hosts of The Aren't McIntyre Show. He has a peace out discussing this very question of who is and isn't American? Ar In McIntyre so arn. What is a paperwork? American paperwork?
Speaker 14: Americans are the ones that we see on television. They just got here, usually often through some form of anchor baby situation, or they were brought in by the Biden administration or otherwise got to skip the line. They happen to be in the United States. They happen to be here legally, but they actually hate the United States. They spend all of their time talking about how it needs to be transformed, it has to be changed. They hate everything about it. We see guys like Zorammdani, and obviously, while technically he has American citizenship, he does not care about the country. He wants to turn it into some kind of socialist hellhole. That's how he feels about the United States. Yes, he just got here, but he knows what the United States should be, and he knows it better than the people who've been living here for hundreds of years.
Speaker 1: So then, in contrast, what is an actual American? You know, I've heard the term heritage American bandied about. Is that an accurate description of what natural American is?
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 14: Well, the term heritage American usually refers to people who have some kind of ancestry going back to the Civil War, and obviously, when you have that kind of heritage connection to the United States, that's very deep. But I do believe there are other Americans who are not necessarily attached to that historical time period that are still very much real Americans. The focus is about generational loyalty to America. What we want to shift away from is this idea that someone just walks onto American soil and then magically becomes an American because they happen to have raised their hand at some point.
Speaker 4: In repeated words.
Speaker 14: Truly, being American means investing in this country, it means intermarrying it means joining us religiously in learning the language. It means becoming part of community. Not ethnically editing yourself with a bunch of people who came in in the same wave of immigration, but truly turning yourself into American by immersing yourself in the culture and in the people. And this is generally a multi generational process. So the first person to come in when they're an immigrant might not totally feel like they are part of the American experience, but if they're doing things right, then over many generations, their children and their grandchildren will truly graft themselves into the American tree.
Speaker 1: So, you know, we talk about the Ukraine War and how these people are fighting Russia to stop themselves from becoming Russian and giving up on their democracy, and that they're actually Ukrainians now to imply some kind of ethnogenesis took place, right, Ukraine hasn't been a country for more than forty or fifty years. How come Americans who have been here for two hundred, three hundred, four hundred years aren't afforded the same consideration when it comes to ethnicity and what an American is.
Speaker 14: No, that is a truly amazing thing for some reason, it's so important for us to pretend that AA is not a real nation. It's all about proposition and ideas. But for some reason, Ukraine has this incredible border integrity. They've been a real nation for you know, the whole forty or fifty years they've been around. It is truly hypocritical, but we also find that it's just very useful when the regime, when the general globalist consensus wants people to suddenly care deeply and go to war, it turns out they're rabid nationalists who completely understand ethnicity, completely understand identity and sovereignty. But when it's convenient for them to go ahead and try to dissolve certain parts of the American identity or experience that it turns out we're all just kind of in an economic zone that doesn't have any real true understanding of who or what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, I want to put a fine point on that, is America a propositional nation or is it an actual nation of people that's tied to an actual place.
Speaker 14: Well, I've been really glad to see jd Vance take on this issue. Of course, we are a nation of principles. Of course we are innation with a proposition, but that proposition is tied to a people. It comes from somewhere, It comes from a way of life that we understand. Our history, our heritage, our traditions. These are the things that make us Americans. Now, they naturally produce ideas and propositions that we tend to assent to. But that is not enough. It is a multifaceted identity, as any traditional identity has to be with many layers, language, religion, all these things add up to our understanding as Americans. And so it's not enough to simply say it's a proposition you can assent to. It has to be an identity that you live.
Speaker 4: And you know.
Speaker 1: Isn't this whole conversation ultimately about sovereignty and identity.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, if you don't have an identity, then you don't have sovereignty. You can only defend yourself truly as a nation when you understand what you're fighting for. And of course, again, we have principles, we have ideas, and we should fight for them, but we should recognize that they are tied to something much deeper, our experience as a people, and our should be ultimately to merge ourselves into that one people to understand each other in that way. That's why I think things like immigration moratoriums are so important in the United States because it will allow our scattered nation time to negotiate who we are and where are we going and what we want to be before we just start adding a bunch of people back into that mix. We need time to cool off and understand each other as a nation.
Speaker 1: Arn McIntyre, off the blaze, Thank you so much for that enlightening discussion, Thanks for having me. And coming up after the break was the Civil Rights era and the Civil Rights Act, the result of a Marxist foreign influence operation. Uncle Tom Starr and documentarian Chad Jackson joins me next to expose the truth about one of America's most sacred cows.
Speaker 3: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer one America News network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 3: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 2: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 3: Simply go to the app store, search out FORAAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered BYN, including my show Real America.
Speaker 2: Hey did you know that?
Speaker 3: Video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 2: On oaan N dot com.
Speaker 3: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting OA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 1: Did the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four usher in and America two point zero that unleashed Marxism, dei and wokeness into America and perhaps maybe even the end of freedom of association. Documentarian Chad Jackson came on this show a few weeks ago and stated doctor Martin Luther King's I Have a Dream Speech was actually a trojan horse to soften up Americans to help pass the Civil Rights Act.
Speaker 15: When you look at the I Have a Dream speech, it wasn't written by King. It was written by his Marxist advisor, Danie Levison. It was written by his Marxist attorney Clarence B. Jones and his Marxist organizer Bayard Rustin.
Speaker 4: And that.
Speaker 15: Blurb about Americans being judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character, they actually lifted that from eighteen seventy two newspaper article written by a Confederate journal This speech was meant to be a kind of trojan horse to so sensationalize Americans into lowering their guard. If you will, for the embracing of the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty four, which was unconstitutional legislation that opened the floodgates. I would argue for DEI in the Bell Hooks, in affirmative action in the iber Mexicandis and so on and so forth joining us.
Speaker 1: Now the star of the Uncle Tom movies and documentarian Chad Jackson. So, Chad explain this to me, how did the Civil Rights Act actually open up the door to Marxism DEI in wokeness.
Speaker 15: Well, it was a planned agenda from the very beginning, dating as far back as the late eighteen hundreds. But as you got into the nineteen thirties, under President fdr who served for consecutive terms, he was hell bent on sovietizing America, and just to put it in a word, so he formed a committee and that committee started something called the National Negro Congress. And the National Negro Congress was started with the help of the Soviet Union in Joseph Stalin. So you had the FEDS and you had the Soviet Union who basically concocted what was known then as the National Negro Congress, which was the pre eminent civil rights movement of the nineteen thirties, which would later morph into the Civil Rights movement under the leadership of Martin Luther King in the nineteen sixties. The interesting thing about King is that he surrounded himself with communists, chief among them with Stanley Levison, and their idea was to basically use symbolism and ideas that Americans were already familiar with and already in favor of, to use those as a kind of trojan horse to usher in civil rights legislation. And so it wasn't this notion. A lot of historians believe that, you know, Marxist kind of hijaz the movement, but it was a Marxist ploy from the very beginning. And you asked specifically about the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 4: Three or sixty four.
Speaker 15: It opened the door for Marxists in so far that it usurped states rights with the intention to vest the federal government with more authority, because the Marxists have a goal which includes centralization of power, including in the free market, and that's what the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty four did in effect.
Speaker 4: So here's a question for you.
Speaker 1: Did the Civil Rights Act actually destroy the classical liberal principle of freedom of association, like something I thought that we got with our First Amendment.
Speaker 15: So you're right, we do have a freedom, the freedom of association, or at least we're supposed to. And what the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty four did is it replaced one tyrant for another, in other words, the tyranny of the states, which in some cases were imposing, you know, which door a Negro can go in versus which door a white person can go in. We're in a theater, you can sit based upon your ethnicity, so on and so forth.
Speaker 4: Some of these.
Speaker 15: Laws did exist, these were called Jim Crow laws, but they were being repelled at the private and local and sometimes state level, depending on which you know, while we're talking about ranging from the turn of the twentieth century till in nineteen fifty four before the so called Brown Vy Board of Education decision, and so these things are already on their way out. It was just a matter of time. The Marxists saw this as an opportunity. In the FEDS saw this as an opportunity to kind of pile on, if you will, and replace that tyranny which was already going away. With the tyranny of the federal government, which will come in and demand you know who a business does hire or does serve in terms of saying, you know, you have to serve and hire everyone, and making it difficult to get rid of, you know, persons who aren't performing well. And we now live in a situation, thanks to the Civil rights movement, where if I, a black man, am fired because I'm not performing, I can easily say, you know, they did it because I'm black, and take the court the case to court, and my likelihood of winning is quite high. We've seen this time and again post civil rights legislation.
Speaker 4: So would you say the Civil Rights Act needs to be repealed.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, And it's not just a civil rights Act. It's a lot of race based policies that we've seen become part and parcel of American culture over the course of the twentieth century. I believe that Loving the Virginia needs to be repelled, the Civil Rights Act and needs to be repelled, The Voting Rights Act needs to be repelled. All of these so called acts, these laws and legislation need to be repealed because they have been effective once again in sovietizing America. And it all goes back to the FDR administration, and in some cases it goes back even further than that, because when you look at FDR's administration, he introduced something in nineteen forty four called the Second Bill of Rights. And the Second Bill of Rights differed from the original Bill of Rights, which guarantee things like freedom of association, freedom of speech, and things of this nature. What the Second Bill of Rights did is it focused more on tangible so called rights that weren't really rights at all. These included things like the right to fair housing, the right to a job, the right to food and water, and things of this nature, things that one can accumulate purely by conventional means. You don't need the government to guarantee these things for you. All you have to do is go out and work and you'll get those things. But what it didn't affect, once again, is it opened the kind of floodgates for a lot of legislation that would come after, which is which is meant to turn America into a socialist country. Quite frankly, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, though, that is a that is a spicy segment right there.
Speaker 4: I think that, But I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of these these race based policies, race based legislation.
Speaker 4: Do need to go?
Speaker 1: H documentarian Chad Jackson, Uh, the star of the Uncle Tom documentaries. I was a co star with him too. Thank you so much Chad for joining the show. Really great conversation.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And in just a few moments, a pastor joins me to discuss the one line in the Book of Genesis that's driving the Middle East form policy of the entire Republican Party.
Speaker 3: After the break, Hey, everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 2: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 3: Simply go to the app store search out foran then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on.
Speaker 2: Oaan N dot com.
Speaker 3: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit onn dot com daily and if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live?
Speaker 2: The solution is simple.
Speaker 3: It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled KLOWDTV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 1: Ever, as a young man, I went to Catholic school even though I'm a Hindu. My time at maclad Heart of Mary School in Brooklyn and Saint Joseph's Rose Bank and Staten Island were easily some of the best memories of my life. Sometimes my Catholic friends would cheat off my sheet during tests and religion class. But I can assure you I'm no expert in any kind of theology or eschatology. However, an interview on this show a few weeks ago with Congressman Marjorie Taylor Green really illustrated to me how important theology and eschatology is when it comes to how the United States government is run and why it makes the decisions it does.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 1: Here's Marjorie Taylor Green on why our government gives everything to Israel.
Speaker 16: It feels like our government is occupied because our government tiptoes. Every member of Congress tiptoes. The administration, whether it's Democrat or Republican, tiptoes around and obeys and gives Israel every wish that they demand, to the point of fighting.
Speaker 1: Foreign wars for them.
Speaker 16: Why will tell you something, I for one Verse and Genesis. They are all held and beholdened to the verse in Genesis that says, bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you. Well, God was talking to Abraham. He wasn't talking to the secular government of Israel, and Christians today need to wake up to that.
Speaker 1: One verse in the Book of Genesis in the Bible is doing all the heavy lifting for Israel in our government, particularly the Republican Party. I had to find out more so I invited pastor and author of the Boniface Option Andrew Isker, So, explain this to me, Andrew, what verse or interpretation of what verse in Genesis is driving the Republican Party's foreign policy today, especially we're talking about the Middle East and Israel.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So it's a verse in the Book of Genesis in chapter twelve where God is speaking to Abraham and tells him that I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you, and make you a great nation, and you will be a blessing to all the families on the earth. And its interpretations are have varied, especially recently, but the interpretation that has the most currency, at least in terms of public political debate, is that all right, well, that applies to Israel, particularly the nation state of Israel that was founded in nineteen forty eight, that God is speaking about them. So that's that's what representative Green was saying there.
Speaker 1: And so how old is that particular interpretation and in this I guess version of Christianity or interpretation of Christianity like that the founding like is this what the founding fathers ascribed to or is this something different?
Speaker 11: Well, it's actually a very recent phenomenon. I mean, if you take the history of the Christian Church as a two thousand year old thing, it's something that is about one hundred hundred and fifty years old, So in a span of two thousand years, that's a pretty recent development. It's from the school, the theological school called dispensationalism, where they take a different a different view that the Church has historically on the issue of Israel and the issue of the covenants. And yeah, it really it had its beginnings in England in the middle of the nineteenth century and really didn't gain huge widespread currency in the United States and until the middle of the twentieth century, but definitely after Cyrus Schofield published the Schofield Reference Bible in the late nineteenth century or early twentieth century.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if it's not that old, and like our founders were probably not actually into it, clearly based on the timeline. When did like Americans like wake wake up or get woke to this interpretation of this verse?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: Really it it It's.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I would say it became like a majority view within within conservative Bible believing evangelicalism. Really not until the middle of the twentieth century. Really really not until nineteen forty eight, when when Israel was was made a nation state. Would did that did it really become the majority view of most conservative evangelical Christians. Prior prior to that, Uh, people, people had a variety of views, you know, largely the major view throughout the history of the church was that was that the the Covenant, the promises that God had made that those belonged to Jesus in his church, and the application of that then is those who bless the church, those who bless Christ, that's who will be blessed. And those who cursed Christ and his Church those will be who will be cursed. And so the major shift takes place really after nineteen forty eight when they're like, oh, well, now they're in the same place that that they were in Bible times, so it must be a fulfillment of all of these promises in scripture regarding a return to the land in in you know, Israel in you know what's called the Holy Land, Right, That's what that's about. So it really it because of events, because of historical events that took place, right, That's what caused a lot of people to change, to change their thinking.
Speaker 1: And so I want to I kind of want to switch gears with you because you are from Minnesota and news of this transhooter murdering kids at a church, you know, I think of that Jordan Peterson line about how people like this hate God for the crime of being.
Speaker 4: Do you think there's something to that? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Absolutely, I mean, I don't know if you've seen, you know, some of the things that that the shooter, you know, at least allegedly wrote in a in a journal, but just just talked about hating life, hating hating existence, really hating hating everything about life and and having you know, these uh regrets, and and wishes to do harm to other people because of it. And yeah, I think that point is is exactly right, that that this was this was a person, you know, obviously a very highly disturbed and wanted to wanted to do harm to to Christians. Uh, wanted to do harm to to young people. There's also an image of the shooter. He uh, he's shot at a at a gun range and put an image of christ On on the target. And so they're very clearly a person that had tremendous animosity toward toward any any kind of Christian things.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really sad, and I hope there's some kind of justice brought to the families that want these children.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Andrew Whisker, author of the Boniface Option, thank you so much for joining and enlightening our audience.
Speaker 11: Yes, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, and that's all the time we have. We'll be back tomorrow. Follow me on ex vish Burah stay right there a fine point which Janelle Rihan is up next. I'm vish Burah over and out.