Speaker 1: She didn't want no smoke.
Speaker 2: Do you know that is Shawn's sister said, Clarissa Shields don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: She's outside of the b ET Awards. She was out acting naka. She didn't wasn't no smoke, but she would massacre the entire cast of base with just her left hand.
Speaker 3: She is legally trained to kill you. You sure you want that smoke?
Speaker 2: I don't think you do.
Speaker 1: I think it's like the gun. I think she will punch the bullet down that she just look at her like.
Speaker 2: Probably probably probably.
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I don't know howmy would fare. I think it's best to you know what I'm saying, just stay on the sidelines. Chrishawn's sister to who whose sisters?
Speaker 1: Rock's sister? Okay, I forgot she was still.
Speaker 4: Even the thing was like, what do you that's that's blue face paper mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her sister, her sister in law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: When I think they can whoop anybody dogs because you want a couple of fights, yo, like yo. She literally she has like nine belts, like every belt that you can have, she has them like Mercedes. Yeah, she's she's a don't collector. Too. I bet you she would beat up easy to black captain.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Shout out the stream yard actually working. Yeah, that's that's that's the problem. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's actually worthy.
Speaker 2: No, the problem was the ship was tripping.
Speaker 4: What but we're here, we're rocking it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, So uh, let's go ahead and hit the button. Hit the motherfucker, push the motherfucking button.
Speaker 4: Ohlet them shut one word.
Speaker 6: I told that little bit, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine.
Speaker 2: Keep one on top.
Speaker 6: I shoot my shot just like it's klumby. If I say put it on the floating, that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine.
Speaker 2: Keep one up top.
Speaker 6: I shoot my shot just like it's klumbar. If I say put it on the floating, that's the bottom line. And at the number one contend there in this bitch, still little bit, this bitch trying to stretch the different ReSm always on.
Speaker 2: Some different ship ideals. Mio, they'll real flow. I'm just switching whips.
Speaker 6: The faverbody gotta priced nigga that you should get a grip four fixtees in the trunk. I'm make it swung nigga. If I'm not the best in the world, I see him pulling. Niggas eat the best. You gotta beat the best. Just would come with it.
Speaker 5: Lied.
Speaker 6: She was still for real, just like when Trump did it.
Speaker 2: I told that a little bit. Don't you cross the line.
Speaker 6: She know that she ain't got no kid, but she's gonna swallow mine. Keep one up time I shoot my shot, just like it's kind of by If I say, put it on the floor, then that's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Graham, let me tell you. I had to count that down. I was. I still wasn't ready, no, no, no, I had I dipped out for a second. You feel me? And then I was I had to you feel me. I still had the earpiece here, you feel me. I still had the headphones on. I was like, all right, you feel me out. I got like twelve seconds. You know what I'm saying. I got like twelve seconds you know Somethingow, Yeah, that's how you feel grass.
Speaker 4: Oh, I had to hit the nick cannon because love don't.
Speaker 1: Come to that.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, people, jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people in talk because we present to you another episode of the Public InterBase podcast The Best Thing Since Wrestling. This is episode three sixty one.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, I go buy all my guy, Graham, hope everybody's you could be anywhere in the world, but you're here with us. Me appreciate that for some reason. Grash, what's going on, bro?
Speaker 4: How you doing? I am ready to get the fuck out of this state. There are you.
Speaker 3: I'm in South Carolina, so I've I don't know, it's not bad, but it's just like this is the whitest part of this state I've remember been in, Like everywhere I'm talking, like when I see somebody, when I see some about the black, I'll be like, oh, you look like me. I'll be like I was about to sound like Paul Paul Barre.
Speaker 1: Give yourself a little light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all your niggas out there looking at each other like get out.
Speaker 1: Like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: But Noah, whenever I'm anywhere longer than three days, I kind of check out a little bit. So I'm like count down. So but oh no, I'm cool. I'm cool. I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I'm cool. I'm with you and with you. Just what's going on?
Speaker 1: Brother? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I cannot complain. I'm just you know, a little starger because you know I had to, you know what I'm saying. We were talking about the Golden Corral run earlier and it was a successful but not in a good way. Why why is the meat loaf next to the rice, which is next to the lobby of which is right next to a whole pizza?
Speaker 4: Like all right, bro, they want to make sure you got the bubble ups like.
Speaker 1: We got icy?
Speaker 2: Like so what nigga variety?
Speaker 1: Variety?
Speaker 2: Did they have the lobster? Like like, dude, there was at the all you can eat spot with the lobster. He kept getting.
Speaker 1: It's like you gotta go.
Speaker 2: He just doing all he said? Who said I gotta eat all of the lobster before?
Speaker 1: Like when was that a rule? So I gotta finish this place. I can get another planet lobster, yes, sir, knowing get out, just get out. They got like nine laughter tails and like four whole lobsters just like come on, cous, like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Man, just greedy, just greedy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love black people doing stuff like that, but man, sometimes it's not over no lobster.
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah that was crazy bro tweaking. I ain't weekend.
Speaker 1: Places like this a lobster like he was eating by himself too, which is even worse.
Speaker 2: Like, come on, god, he was definitely a jacob for that one. I don't even think it's like healthy to eat that. Men that much lost anyway, Yeah, drinking.
Speaker 1: Too much water? Like what what? What?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 2: It like that mercury. Lobster's got mercury and shipped too, like shell fish got mercury.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you asking you got to drink eat that in moderation. You're just asking for your guts to just be fucked up.
Speaker 1: For man, not many protons and neutrons is andster boat.
Speaker 4: Vegas.
Speaker 1: Let's see if I never had it before.
Speaker 2: Let's let's blast into the conversation. You feel me, my nigger, Jimmy Newchehn got a blasts who All right, man, let's go ahead and get what's crazy about that? You know what's crazy about that is is last week. Last week on the Timeline, Sammy Zaine had posted that video of him dancing and said it oddly goes with me song. It oddly matches up with any song that you put it onto, and and and and and people decided. People decided to take the challenge. They decided to take him up on that offer, and most.
Speaker 4: Of them as.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, but ours had to wax a million legend mm hmm, no panties on m According to Spotify, that song happened to top the viral charts the next day.
Speaker 1: I wonder one who's thought that is, you're welcome wax million.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we can take credit for that.
Speaker 1: I'm were bullshitt and cuts the high topic the last few months he was talking about it for some reason. Yeah, they never got the experience it. That's why.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even think I was. I should have experienced it for show for.
Speaker 1: Shore had show had first period in the morning, three in the morning watching like Money and It's the blood Bag.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I had the TV low, but but then turned down the We didn't turn down the brightness. So of course it's gonna creep on the under the door.
Speaker 2: Always on my.
Speaker 1: Need three BBO demons in two credit cards.
Speaker 2: Hey, that is hilarious that happened. That happened. Yeah, pretty much. Shout out. Shout out to Waxa Milion man, shout out to wax A Milion. Oh god. Now a while back, a couple of weeks ago, they announced that American Gladiators was gonna be returning to uh Amazon Prime Video and the mizz set to host. Well, now they have revealed the cast. It's not these niggas, it's old season.
Speaker 1: But Miniga Turbo who say a laser.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the history as you would say, shout out to History of a Gladiators. Wow, but on this on this new season, Boobies, that's funny, Rick Boobs. It's going to be on this new season of American Gladiators. Jesse Godters, I believe I've seen him in like one of them ov w uh things for the Netflix show. Jesse Godters is on it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Camille is going to be a competitor on American Gladiator. So if you're wondering where Camille has been, and also Ward Low.
Speaker 1: Here rio so you'll know, just announce be there to y'all sing the ball all the people that we are using right now.
Speaker 4: Sure, Scorpio Scott too, that's wild from school.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Scorpio, Scott Man, my dog shure.
Speaker 1: Yo Man, Warlow. Warlow's perfect for that stuff. So I think I think he'll be a perfect, perfect candidate for to be the new Turbo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. Oh yeah, you think they're gonna have the Gladiator names too.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember when they rebranded it and there was like, Yo, there was a there was a dude on there named Wolf and he just looked like Bench and he let the dude from the Dodgeball movie and I was like skinning this thick real athletes digga, just running through this nigga, Like, who got the way Wolf use the game I used to get people with the big ass with the big ass Q tip.
Speaker 4: Warlow's name is either Pinot or Elephant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Staying in the realm of television, it appears that Netflix is going to be running a new series called Tuesday Night Titans, which will apparently take place in the world of professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of people, I think Deadline had announced that it is going to be on this show. I just don't have that. I don't know who the fuck is going to be on it.
Speaker 4: I don't think they know who's going to be on it either.
Speaker 2: I think there was like one of the two people that were announced, But I honestly to be, to be completely real with you, nobody that I know. So I'll tell you about something that that Deadline did inform us about that. Jade Cargill will apparently be making her acting debut alongside Jonathan Majors in an action thriller called True Threat. So yeah, shout out to Jade. She's uh, she's stepping into acting. She's ah, well, John Majors spreading her wings. You feel me? That's crazy, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like that that guy, you know they're gonna be seeing Negro spirituals behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure. He dresses like one. He dressed like he dressed like a Negro.
Speaker 1: Well, he dressed like Preacher boy from Sinners. Maybe I think he dresses like that every day because like Jamas, I think he slips at the hat and everything.
Speaker 4: I want to I just want to take.
Speaker 2: Traveling, hey man, but salute the black excellence.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I don't want to downplay it. You know what I'm saying, I don't I don't know what it is. It says it's an action thriller. So I'm into ship like that. I flexed with action thrillers. You feel me. So I'm not gonna say that Jonathan Majors isn't a good actor. Okay, but then also I'm not gonna say that he is a good actor. So we'll see. Ye're not about to counsel me, even though I've been counseled like twenty times.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. I haven't seen him enough.
Speaker 3: He really like he was in that that body building movie.
Speaker 4: Since that whole incident, but that's about it.
Speaker 2: Man in San Francisco something like that.
Speaker 1: He was he was in some movie where a little as Princeton had. He was like, okay, I have a little with his club. Okay. I was like, all right, bro, you got it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's supposed to be said in Harlem, so it'll be interesting and like the second time sixties. Of course, I bet he.
Speaker 1: Don't even need wardrobe, the biggest clothes on the crib, likeeah, I don't worry about the blood. Take that out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of wardrobe, fresh off of the release of his new Reebok Answer Threes Swerve. Strickland was set to face off against will Ospray on Dynamite Summer Blockbuster, Summer Blockbuster, The fourteen Hour Manifesto by Tony Kahan. I am tired.
Speaker 4: That was that was me at ten pm.
Speaker 2: I had I had to double back, bro. Like I watched a little bit of it and then I was like, all right, I'm finna watch the game. And then after the game was over, I went back and finished watching Dynamite because the ship was still on. And then you know, I filled in the blanks. Okay, that damn Like I had to watch the ship all the types of order like a Star Wars the trilogy.
Speaker 1: Every niggas first Star Wars movie, Turned the Jedi.
Speaker 4: Is also true. That it is also true that was my first movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, overload all of this wrestling ship, Bro, I can't do it. I can, but it's just like it's not healthy, man, I gotta take a break in between. I can't be four hours as you guys can be.
Speaker 1: Get it. That got into when they went to a.
Speaker 3: Draw thirty minute time draw.
Speaker 1: Anytime announced that it's gonna be like this comes with a time limit draw. That's always on.
Speaker 4: The table, especially with two people who can't afford to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the perfect way to end it. Look at me, I gotta do tattoo. Look at me. I got a new verse of my song that's up and so yeah, keep it, don't forget so. But you know, I mean, nobody expected it not to deliver. It was like dead ass even too. I think that's the best part that it was dead ass even to the point to where like, yeah, man, I want to see them fight one hundred and sixty two more times.
Speaker 2: I think you're going these these are these two are you know, the foundation of what is right now?
Speaker 1: The new pillars, the pillars around the pillars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the new pillars. Yeah, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Cat you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This match was crazy, like just like reversal reversal, kick after kickout, you know what I mean? This nigga swerve that the dead eye, like okay, okay, that's like that when he did the he did the big pressure. You feel me, It's like, okay, story, I see it, I see it building. I'm with you, I'm following it along, I'm paying attention. You feel me. I got you. I'm rolling you feel me. But this ship was hard. Though this it was hard.
Speaker 1: I think it's so funny that the bell rings. What a niggas just standing on top of the rod about to stop this niggas to the ground. He's just like.
Speaker 2: A sudden up, sudden dead. But it's I don't know, man, like I think it's.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they stopped count down when when the seconds is over and just ring the bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At one point, justin robbers us like, ten, my brother, shut the funk up. You're taking away the suspense.
Speaker 2: On commentary Task was like, I don't think swerve is a I don't think swerve recognizes how much time is left. I don't think you. I don't think he knows what the clock is. I'm like, nigga, you're not showing him a clock. He doesn't know how long. But yeah, they did that whole ship, so have it on the tron. Yeah, but I don't think they were showing that on the trun.
Speaker 3: They ain't doing no more, that's what saying. They stopped doing a lot of stuff. They was trying some of new stuff. People said that it was stupid. It just stopped started stripping it down.
Speaker 2: Fuck it. You know what I'm saying, y'all. Don't y'all don't want all that extra shit. I thought we tried to do sports based presentation, y'all. Won't y'all want wrestling moves. They want sports entertainment. Well, got a bunch of wrestling moves in this match, but they tried to do the whole sudden death thing. Didn't work. Death riders came out surrounded the ring you know talking about, and then the young bucks came up out of nowhere and the tax were and they tried to you feel me, They handcuffed this nigga to the to the to the to the motherfucking turn buckle, you know what I'm saying. And then they pulled out his own shoes with thumb tacks on the bottom or whatever. You feel me, and then it was finished. Super kick this nigga and Ospray jumped in and took the bullet like a bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't like nobody like that.
Speaker 2: That, like bracing for the for the impact, you feel me.
Speaker 4: The doors of the church are not open. Also, call.
Speaker 1: Committed. He was committed to it, but I ain't. Nigga just slump into slump into his chest like he's like, I can't hold your hairdcuffs.
Speaker 2: Was standing there like, I mean, we wouldn't trying to do that, but I mean.
Speaker 4: It was like, damn, damn blood my fault. I guess you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you know, there's there's I thought that they were gonna go, you know, some other direction, but Hangman's in the main event, and then it looks like this is the direction that we're going for all in.
Speaker 1: Can they coexist? Part twenty three thousand.
Speaker 2: I mean, as you can see, they just fought each other for thirty minutes, and you know what I'm saying, they were still cool, yeah, because then he started off by shaking his hands out.
Speaker 4: I love you, brother, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yo? This nigga will lostpurt run around trying to be everybody's friends, kind of pissing me off too.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much longer that's gonna last.
Speaker 1: Can't be talking this best in the world shit, fucking big homie. Shit where you over here just run around behind everybody else trying to be their friend. Like I got your backbro, But nig get the fuck away from me, Blu, Like get away from me. Go do your flips over there. You just said you was better than me three days ago, but you would have you want me to have your back? What you need my help for You're best in the world. Help yourself, help me, nigga.
Speaker 2: Shit, So his whole plight, his whole motivation right now is trying to uplift Hangman and make sure that he's elevated and he's prepared and he's protected and he's ready to fight the good fight against the Death Riders.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Uh, Christopher Daniels at the beginning of the show told Hangman, hey, maybe you should try to mend some of these fences with people that have, you know, harsh feelings for you. And he respects Christopher Daniels, so it seems as if, you know, we'll get to it. Anyways. So the Death Riders jumped this nigga. They tragged this nigga out to the ring, put tape or whatever the fuck that was. It wouldn't tape, but it was like they put a band down around his nigga's mouth. You feel me. It was Marina was getting her shots in, Judah was getting his shots in. Claudio was getting his shots in. You know what I'm saying This nigga, da is like a fucking what you just eat like a fucking I don't no, bro the way he just like mirrors like anybody glazing right now, you know, Like now he dressing like Claudio, dressing like Moxley, dressing like Brian Daniels saying.
Speaker 4: That's that's two thousand and twenty ten, twenty twelve, Brian Damson. He was, but he was the when he was the no, no, no, nigga. That's a huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was hard. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about what his hair is just right there because at one point his Brian's hair wasn't all the way back there.
Speaker 4: It was like on his face. The beard, Yeah, hear the beard, you.
Speaker 1: Said, Johnson, it was a mockery of wrestling. That's why I'm making a mockery of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the exact same hair.
Speaker 2: Some people as if the death Riders are mockery of wrestling, and those of whom feel that way would like for Hangman to de throne Moxley and take the aw championship away. And I don't know, what do you what do you guys feel about how how they did this whole thing? Like it feels like they got a lot of heat. Uh you know what I'm saying, jumping on Hangman like that and tying him up and all that. But then like I mean, the ops came and saved him and then he cut that whole promo. Like where y'all at with it? With this uh this current build, I mean, it was just.
Speaker 1: Kind of ready for it to end. Ug like we got along all this next month, thank God, Like I hope, I hope it ends. But just the like, this is probably one of the coolest thing that they did because when that man Maxus had his head parod he just turned around like I was like, oh that was smooth. All the niggas walk behind him and ship like that was cool. Like I think Hangman is the perfect foil for them because he can literally beat up all the niggas like in the group her too, And I just you think he's the only cool guy ever to go for it so far, and they somebody that you get believing and a chance who's done it before. Like I had to go through Kenny Omega and all them, I had to go through my own friends of the illege. I can definitely go through you fuck niggas. I don't even like y'all, So if I can go through my friends to get to the belt, I can definitely go through you fuck niggas. So I just wanted to end though, so we can go to something.
Speaker 4: New word the high School Musical.
Speaker 2: I am. I don't know, man. I got questions, right, I got questions like why why are the young Bucks running around claiming that they're trying to help Hangman. They're trying to help Hangman. They're trying to help hang Man, but then at the same time they keep linking up with the Death Riders, And why the fuck is the Death Riders trusting these niggas that keep running around talking about hang Man? We need you to take the belt from Oxley at all in like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Everybody stupid? No loyalty, no loyalty, everybody stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I got another question the Drake. Another question, is Ocada gonna be in the don Kallis family now? Because why the fuck is this nigga teaming up with this bald nigga? You feel me to fight Kenny Omega now, like he's the secret ingredient, He's the secret weapon. We need him to get over the hump of you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, so they just want to bring Don Callus in and at like Kenny and Ocada ain't been beefing so before that nigga even got wrong. They keep trying to make Don Kallas an important character when he's not even good enough or interesting enough to be a side character.
Speaker 4: He's not even interested enough to be an NPC. Why is he keep being involved in these stories?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Everybody in they mama is in the Don Kallis family. At this point, he is a hoarder. I'm I saw this, I saw this man pop out there. I was like, bruh uh, I don't even I'm not even even booming you because you were heal.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, just go away. Why are you here?
Speaker 3: Why do you keep getting involved in these stories? To Ketcher ain't doing ship, Kyle Fletcher barely doing ship, So why are you here? You're not elevating nobody, You're just making your You're making yourself relevant. And it's like, bro, you are not adding to anything because once whoever wins after all in, you're going right back to not being relevant again.
Speaker 4: Bang dang.
Speaker 2: Well, he needs to jack his ass on nobody here just has a go away heat with.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, please go the fuck away.
Speaker 3: You are the You are like the third Canadian that I do not fuck with Jericho, you and drink, Like, just go to the fuck away.
Speaker 1: The top five to how does the question what would you? If you're looking at Don Collis right then you see another fly ass Japanese nigga walk in. I don't want to play with you anymore.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty sure he's there to cut promos for Okada because because they because Ocada hasn't really been cutting long winded promos, so he's probably there just to get heat on the match. But it's like, every time I see this man, I'm like, why are you here? Stop popping up? You're like a bad truthfly pop up every time something is good.
Speaker 2: You want to pop up and try to disturb my meal.
Speaker 4: Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had the contract signing and of course, uh Okada hang man shook hands. That's when Don Callis came out there and did his whole uh. But they announced that this would be a winner take all match, of course initially for the excuse me, for the international title and for the Continental title.
Speaker 3: It's a continental title only has two title holes, which is crazy in what a year and a half?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel cool or really more, because wasn't it like two years? Isn't it two years old?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: College just had it for over a year, like he had thirteen months. Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. They've had two Continental classics, so my bad. But they announced this week that they're creating a new championship, which is the Unified Championship, to represent both of these titles. And uh, I don't know, man, what do you CJ, what do you think about the Unified Championship and them merging this into one title instead of making one of these championships defunct or doing away with it.
Speaker 1: I think it was just a reason for them just to make another belt, Like I think these just like making belts. Yo. I like the way it looks, but I kind of think that that belt looks like they had that shit in the tuck and they decided we got to use this shit for something like because it kind of looks like one of the like a like, it looks like a belt that they were trying to use for something else. But then they came up with something else. So I think it was just a way to finally get this belt off the shelf. On the shelf, yoh man, that's funny. Yeah, I just don't. And plus I don't think they want to have another superstar running around or another wrestler excuse me them, not disrespect them, another wrestler running around with multiple titles and ship while Mercedes is doing that, especially two titles in the same fucking you know what I mean. So I don't I don't mind the title. I just don't think it was necessary. I like the way it looks, though.
Speaker 4: You likes the woman title O g one the small one, Yeah, just bigger?
Speaker 2: Didn't they make a bigger one?
Speaker 1: They made a.
Speaker 2: Bigger one of the and then they twitched it, which.
Speaker 3: Was hilarious because they wait into after no the Roads lost it, so they had no roads walking around with that toy belt.
Speaker 1: She she just came around her head like a lunch pill.
Speaker 2: That you feel me. You go to like the fair or something. You put the quarter of the penny in there and they like stretch it out. I I'm not feeling this. This this Unified Championship is really reverend the wrong way. I expected and thought that they were going to do a way and you know, just x out one of these titles. And I just feel like when you unify a championship and then you fuck around and call it a unified championship, you just give them room to split this shit back up and bring back the International title and bring back the Continental title. And you know what's a way that they can do that by having whoever is the champion at that time, Kenny Omega if he wins, or Okata if he wins and goes into the Continental Classic and they will lose, so boom. Now they will remain the International Championship like they did with Eddie Kingston. And I'm just like, bro, this is fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: But this is.
Speaker 4: A waste of time.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: It's a waste of time.
Speaker 3: If they go that route, it will legitimately be a waste of time.
Speaker 2: But I think that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: But it's just their way of making Kenny and o' kenny and Okada bigger, even though it's like it's already big in name alone.
Speaker 1: This this is the match that a w was created for, like.
Speaker 3: It literally because it's just been for the International Championship, and it still would have the same level of importance because it's freaking Kenny Omega versus Ocada. But they want to they want to make it a bigger deal because it's not for the world title. So they're like, Okay, we're going to just unify these two titles and then we're going to not set ourselves in a in a in a hole. So basically, if we're ready to split him, then we'll just split him and then like I know, that's exactly where they're going to go, Like I might as well call it nowt That's exactly where.
Speaker 4: They're gonna go.
Speaker 2: They're gonna split it eventually. Well, back to your hate of Don Kallas. Because of his distraction, Okada was able to attack Kenny Omega from behind with the championship and then tucked around and start that heating this nigga in the in the bam rib shot rib shot with the fucking the little lead pipe you feel mean, was like.
Speaker 4: The police night stick. It was it was a baton, the baton. It was asque. It was a whole ass baton.
Speaker 2: Who the fucking where the fuck they get a baton from?
Speaker 4: Who's the topix?
Speaker 3: He went to a sports He went to a sports academy center and you can get for like thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: Run next to the bear mats that Mark want Hill got hit was. It's right in the same section. It's like pocket knives and asss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where I get That's where I get my brassnokes from. Like it's like a whole bras snokles that you get it from the academy like twenty twenty five thirty bucks expe.
Speaker 2: So you fucked around and beat this nigga, Kenny Omega ass bro like dog walked this nigga Molly Watt like you feel me, Anthony Bowen's finisher, You feel me? And then like they was carrying this nigga out on a stretcher doing the most. He kept hitting his nigga with elbow drop after elbow drop, and then you feel me this nigga Kinny Omega start coughing up blood and shit. You know what I'm saying, Fire the entire medical staff. Why do you say that, sir?
Speaker 3: Why the hell am I still here after I'm bleeding? Why are you taking forever to get me? Get me the fuck out of here. I'm already dead.
Speaker 2: That's when he started bleeding. They then should have got him up out of there. They guess what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, Like I got hit the first time. Give me the fuck out of here. Why am I still here? Why are you taking forever to put me on this stretcher? Just carry my ass like one person over here, the other person over here, and put me on my shoulders and just wobble my ass on out of here.
Speaker 2: Why am I still here?
Speaker 1: The fuckers? What the fuck is the Fallen Angel doing? Niggas like, hey, nigga, hit you with charge. You can't stop this ball, nigga. You niggas look just.
Speaker 4: Like but you shorter, God damn you.
Speaker 1: You could have done the best Mossalt ever. Owe this, nigga real quick. No here the landing on me that really been spitting up blood not damn Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the angle. I really appreciate that. They're, you know what I'm saying, trying to put a lot of heat on this I am. I'm feeling like the Kenny Omega and his stomach situation. They're like leaning into that the same way that Brian Danielson would with his concussions and shit like that, And it's like it only hurts when it's convenient for them in story. And it's like, you know, like you get a regular punch to the stomach, you feel me, but you you ready to set up a v trigger you know what I'm saying, and a dragon soup lex you feel me like, nah, you know what I'm saying. I gotta get this ship off. You don't feel that ship.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of It's kind of like when Big Show used to rustle and hit people with his right hand, but then as soon as it's time for the finish, he just balls it up even more.
Speaker 4: Just he like he likes.
Speaker 3: And Yale and there punch that is its effective, But like the regular punch that you just gave me with the same hand isn't as effective. What about the left hand is you're like the left And this man went through a whole fatal forward like like literally last weekend, they was kicking him in the gut repeatedly and he was fine.
Speaker 1: Elbows, big dog.
Speaker 2: Blood capsules.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously.
Speaker 2: I thought they over did it with the blood capsules.
Speaker 3: It was like and that's another thing too, it was a little bit too much. I understand they wanted to get that shot but it's like, bruh, pick me up immediately, medical staff, you are fired.
Speaker 4: I am ev P. I am replacing you. I should be. I should be out of here in two point five seconds. Why am I still here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You should?
Speaker 1: That blood up look like Papa Shang Ultimate War throw up everywhere. That's reminded me of It was all dispersed and weirdest like to spin anywhere. He's wearing a white shirt. I'm like, of course you're gonna bleed over the white shirt.
Speaker 3: What was also hilarious was little crowd chain you sold out to old Colin.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, that will work. If he wasn't already a heal In aligned with the ebbs, he's.
Speaker 1: Been a dickheads that you got here. Now, you guys would have said, I sold that out. That got bet A his niggas as I got here.
Speaker 2: The dickheads since they got there. Mercedes Money is on the way to claiming seven championships at all In because not only did she run uh interference after Tony Storm beat Julia Art, but she decided that she also wants to challenge for the CML Women's World Championship, and they're gonna do that next week in Arena, Mexico. And if you think that Stadies Monday is not walking out of there with that championship as well, man, you had another thing coming.
Speaker 4: Gonna be small dragon. Yes with all those belts.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, salute the Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Keep winning dog. This is exactly what I love them. Like I said, I love my wrestlers wrestle because that's all you have to play about.
Speaker 2: Like took the title from somebody out there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she did go go to what was it me in Austria?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was a triple thread match. It was a one on one and she just popped up, walked in and was like, yeah, three way niggas. Yeah, bag talk. I was like, all right, cool, I'm rolling man, fuck it.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is it wasn't even announced. She just said here, it's when give me your belt.
Speaker 2: Give her a gauntlet for all of her titles, the ones.
Speaker 3: Maybe she is the CEO, Yes she is. She executive officer who likes to eat bricks.
Speaker 4: Yeahever like, girl, I know you're chaking that table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a she's Tony. That's where the downfall starts.
Speaker 1: To Tony for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like she's gonna lose tone it's too obvious. I mean, I'll take it if she wins, but it's like she's losing. She's losing to Tony Storm is the biggest you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what I'm saying. Women wrestler in a w as far as how they do, like Hangman as the main character, Tony stormers the main character.
Speaker 1: She's.
Speaker 4: Mariah May's entire a W run was being a supporting character for to Storm, even if she even when she was the champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look looking at them, and that's maybe that's the difference. Like Marian Main got a championship out of being Tony's lacking. The communities got on American ladiators.
Speaker 4: We got some some group.
Speaker 5: Checks, super chess, yeah chants, yeah my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go ahead and do.
Speaker 1: Here what.
Speaker 2: Watch this game where I haven't made no Lincoln.
Speaker 6: I was talking about the death writers and the elite.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look back at that though, if you look back at that, they had that backstage segment where Osprey was getting checked on you feel Me, and uh, Hangman went to go try to you feel me, see if he was good and the Bucks popped up on him. It was like stick to the plan, stick to the planet. Like what plan? Like the plan, You're supposed to be the champion. That's why I'm like this don't make no sense.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. Don't it don't don't.
Speaker 2: Uh you know after that, uh, Prince Nana stuck his head out the out the door and was like, boss, did you hear that? And you know Swerve is in there with Will Osprey and he you know, he heard all that ship. The hangman said to the Bucks about stay out of Osprey's business, stay out of my business, stay out of Swerves business, leave us the funk alone, you know, and all that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sh was all fucking dramatic. And ship he was like, stay out of my business, stay had of Will's business. He waited, stay out of Swerves business.
Speaker 2: Right, he made it all dramatic.
Speaker 1: He waited a little bit, just like and the Little Dog.
Speaker 4: Okay, he'll do good in a Tyler Perry production.
Speaker 1: The one that saves Traji. Yeah, we got one more.
Speaker 2: Adrian Hernandez.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Sure unlikely. He says that don Kallis family got more members than t NA.
Speaker 1: There's just a bunch of registers. It's like the wolf was like n W two thousand and that bitch.
Speaker 2: It's like everybody's on the TNA roster, even when they're not on the TNA roster no more, because they're gonna remind you. Hey, by the way, you see what just happened. Look back at what they did over.
Speaker 4: Here years ago, Bobby last out of head Man, remember Ron Killings was was was the TNA.
Speaker 2: World, Eli Drake, y'all.
Speaker 1: Remember EC three? Like, no, no, we don't about the top one percent, No, we don't. TNA stuff being something that's just sizing yourself out. Somebody does something it doesn't maybe respect you for sure.
Speaker 2: That mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Christ Don Collas doill be like you get a membership, You get a membership, you get.
Speaker 2: A membership, nigga for show. It's like an OPRAH episode. This is an ext week's episode of Dynamite is not four hours though, fucking yeah half hours? Huh half hours? Hey man, listen, there's a ten man tag and a twelve man tag I think, or a sixteen man tag. It's some crazy. It's something crazy. There's a ten man tag in it. You feel me. But yeah, they're doing a bunch of shit. Bro, I ain't gonna hold you. MJF is gonna fight misticole. He called that nigga st Maara. That was funny, and try to take his mask. He dressed up like m VP. That was funny. That was that was pretty funny. But yeah, that's It's what else you guys want to talk about?
Speaker 4: Speaking of Mareth? Speaking of Mariah May.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, she's Blake Monroe. Now, yeah, how do we how do we feel about Blake Monroe? And uh.
Speaker 4: I don't hate it. I've heard worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, Well let me ask you this. How do you feel about her changing her name? You know, all the way up to this point, she's been Mariah May. She's been Mariah May everywhere she's went, this is her real name. And then she gets to w W E and they have her change her name, and like to add even more to that, like what do you think think about how they go about that? Like what's the like, what's the decision in that? Ricky Starks, you know what I'm saying, Ricky Saints and J. C. Matteo. But then you got people like togaloa tom of tonggirl who get to keep their names, and it's like, what goes into that decision making process?
Speaker 4: I wonder that is a good question because.
Speaker 1: Blake, because he said Blake Monroe comes from let's say your name, that's her niece. And Marilyn Monroe is like all blondhair white women love Maril Monroe for some reason. And Kennedy's Kennedy's. But I don't know. I wonder if they'd just be like, yo, do you want to keep your name and we own it? Or do you wanna do you want to, uh see what you can. Maybe they give him a list, or they're like, yo, you come up with a name. Because I remember when they said stone Cold made up his name. He was like, YO, come up with some names and bring it back to me. We'll see what's up. So maybe they would let them write down their own names to see if they like them or not, just like know it. No, you're written Sinclair Now, oh fuck man.
Speaker 4: It's not the It's not the end of the world with her name. The longest they let her cook and ring wise and character wise and story wise, I don't see no problem. But it is funny that in Cannon, Tony storm legitimately killed Mariah.
Speaker 1: By literally in black and white.
Speaker 4: So the end was the end of Mariah May. And then when she popped up at nxted, what's the beginning of the glamour Blake Monroe mhmm, he was reincarnated, Yeah, a very common one of that, you know what I mean. Blake Monroe's an adult starring name too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an adult content creator is what they call themselves now.
Speaker 4: But you know they she's like the third person I've seen used the bathtub of being it live Morgan.
Speaker 1: Reese son Sonny now you know, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her doing that is it's actually based off of Sabrina Carpenter and some of her you know, some of her ship, like her of what is it like her tour, like some of her tour footage and like that, you know, just kind of taking elements of and implementing them into being this, you know, Blake Monroe character who's taken elements of this Sabrina Carpenter ship. And then also in addition to that, she said something about, uh, she talked to w W E's shop team and she's trying to get them to make some bath soap like Sidney Sweeney niggas what she wants them to sell her bath soap. Wow, would you buy it?
Speaker 4: No? Oh no, that's just no.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm buying the essence of a white woman. I can't keep that.
Speaker 4: Keep your no, keep yeah, keep it?
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I don't want it.
Speaker 4: I don't want it, right black stop h I don't think I don't consent.
Speaker 1: There will be some weird niggas over there buying that ship too, And that's there's gonna be some weird niggas.
Speaker 2: I would buy it.
Speaker 1: Ericbadu almost got me, you know what I'm saying, Like she almost got me with the incense. Yeah, oh boy.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna speak past grounds say he's gonna buy it, you're gonna buy it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I would buy it and use it. I would buy it and keep it as like a you know, as like a that's like as an air loom, an heirloom, like I'm gonna pass it down to somebody. I would keep it.
Speaker 1: You feel me like a display?
Speaker 2: You feel me like you know what I'm saying about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stick to my my dove man body wash cool.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with that, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, it would be part of the part of the ship. You feel me that you feel me that Mariah made a Blake Monroe, so you feel me the bar memento. Thank you, Brent, Thank you, Bro. I appreciate you. See that's why I fucked with you, because what the fuck was I talking about about?
Speaker 4: The hell you encouraging this ship?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Bro, why not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Again? She'll be n x T Women's Champion by Great American Bears.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, they gave Jay C chain her on a silver platter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a rap it's a rapper t in.
Speaker 4: Well is it a Great American bands? Because I think they also they're having j C defend whoever is the NX champion defend.
Speaker 2: Evolution Evolution, Evolution, my bad, Thank you for the correction. You feel me. I just thought I just thought about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait a minute, No, I don't think she's defending her unless they do that, unless they have her have the champion defended for both for both shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about all that, but Evolution. You know what I'm saying, that would be a nice uh you know what I'm saying place to crown Blake Monroe as the new NX Teams champion, to also put an XT in that spotlight, put an XT on that pedestal and say, nah, you feel me, like, continue this idea of Liken. It's still ship going on down here. Make sure y'all watch. That's a part of the keep your head on the swivel.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Were doing anything and everything you feel me to get niggas attention over here.
Speaker 4: It's up.
Speaker 2: I dik it though.
Speaker 4: True that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about buying that white woman's playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, that's all I'm saying, though, Hey, what do we think? And let's go ahead and get into it. You feel me because like we've had a lot to say about this guy lately, Ron Killings has been making waves. Last week it was our truth. But now as we know you feel me, it's Ron Killings and this is what we're doing now, this is I don't know, man, It's interesting. I'll tell you that much. He came out there did the same shit. I mean, we didn't do the same shit, but he came out there with the you know, saying with the hoodie yet ski mask on this time, ripped the ski mask off, cut the promo. You know what I'm saying to the whole crowd, told everybody, don't let nobody make you feel like you don't matter. You know what I'm saying, like you really made some change. You feel me, They heard you, y'all did what y'all did. I appreciate that they felt it. You know what I'm saying into this whole thing where it's like our Truth brought back Ron Killings and now they're going officially with him as Ron Killings. And he says, I'm the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And then he said that our Truth was too friendly, too nice, and if y'all think he's a joke or a side show character or a gimmick.
Speaker 4: I mean our Truth is a gimmick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But he pulled out some scissors and he uh, he cut his hair off, He cut the rids.
Speaker 1: Tasha, Yeah, I know, man, I felt the same way, Tasha, if I ain't got locks. Though, that ship is that ship was it was real man like, that was the realist that you that would be seen of him since oh four, like the TNA, well maybe twenty eleven ship. We went here, but then even then he.
Speaker 3: Said, first when he first went, but then over time they made him a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he still said ust To was a rooster from Brewster why he was dead in his heel turn?
Speaker 2: But how did it make you feel? His promo and then the the action and the you know what I'm saying, him cutting the cutting the locks off off and you know what I'm saying, that whole sentiment behind that.
Speaker 1: It just shows how serious he is, you know what I mean, like to go out there and cut your hair first off, you know how fucking harder is to go out there and cut your hair live, Like that's a big step that you're taking. And it felt like everything that he was saying is just it hit different because it wasn't coming from this like with this is a like usually when somebody tries to put on a new character that they easther like accept it or don't. But this is just something that listen, you're gonna have to respect it or not. And I think he's just like really doing like I've been seeing this passion in him in a long time, it look like. And then like he got his second win, Like that's what that whole promo felt like he got his second win and he's finally saying getting to say what he's been, not what he's been wanted to say. I'm sure he was having a great time being our truth and shit, but like just for him just to finally just like be like yo man, like just to be him, like he's being himself while still keeping a little bit of the good parts of the of the character are truth.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just felt like like it just meant It meant a lot to me because like, yo man, I'm always having to see a nigga be himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it meant a lot to him too, Like he said in the promo as well, like I feel alive. I feel more alive than I ever had, you know what I'm saying, Like and then like that whole like the symbolism you know, behind like you know what I'm saying, cut your hair, like I know, like women that will like cut their hair after like healing, you know, like if.
Speaker 1: The breakup the red head face.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And it's like, Okay, you know what I'm saying now that I'm actually over it. It's like a rebirthing process. It's a form of like you know, like the the caterpillar coming out of the cocoon, you know what I'm saying in a sense, and you know then now you got this, this this new version of of our truth as Ron Killings the the real hymn. And it's just like okay, so gresh, what's next for Ron Killings? Because this is a curveball for the w w WEE, this is a curveball. You know what I'm saying that that that we're seeing in action right now? What do you see next for Ron Killings?
Speaker 3: Well, I definitely see him being more prominent on TV now, like I can see them trying to I guess you could say run back him and Johnsena at some point as like a form of redemption because I've been seeing this, uh this discourse if you will, like how how will Johnson lose the World Champion championship?
Speaker 2: And who will retire him?
Speaker 3: Some people say someone new should retire Johnson and some people say it should be Ron Killings retiring John Cena. Like because in story his hero basically he made his hero his hero basically assaulted him, ridiculed him, and basically made him, uh in a sense, and he basically takes claim for him practically almost getting fired, so it's like, don't meet your heroes type type beat. So I can see that, or I can see him basically just like I said, just be more prominent, be more serious. He can probably win a championship if they want him to, or like he will definitely be.
Speaker 4: He's going to introduce you.
Speaker 3: To the run the Truth Killings that a lot of us knew and loved from his NWA days.
Speaker 4: But he's gonna be more tamed because it's still w W. They're not gonna let him drop random f.
Speaker 3: Bombs or call niggas crackers like they did, like they let Teddy Long did back in the day. When he's like, remove this cracker from my show, Like, you probably won't see him say that on TV, but I definitely see him being more prominent and definitely taking more serious.
Speaker 1: I think you should call Coody Rose crack into his face tomorrow. Actually, no, that would be that will actually make my entire year if he just call somebody and crackers in their face.
Speaker 2: But you brought that up, like, does he is Ron Killings now a free agent? Like our Truth was smack down?
Speaker 3: I'm guessing itself because he popped up on wrong. Honestly, this brand, this brand split don't make fucking sense to me. So who knows.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, so I'm like, asmar As, I'm.
Speaker 4: Concern he's a signed to you ALLFG, like.
Speaker 2: I like, I like, like I was saying, this is a curveball, right, mm hmmm. The way Triple H responded at the press conference saying that it's all part of the show, which we know is not h he didn't really seem like he was that keen on the situation. You know there want to keep that nigga around.
Speaker 1: But did you see the picture they took?
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to get to and what I'm trying to convey here is we see up until now? What kind of booker Triple H is?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: He elongates the story. It's a it's a process. He doesn't have anything for Ron Killings right now. Everything that's gonna happen with Ron Killings on w w E TV is don there going to be a freestyle off the top of the dome. None of this ship was planned, nope.
Speaker 4: About how he was looking.
Speaker 2: So the way and how slow he is to jump, I just feel like, man, bruh, What are they finna do because John the story right now? But do you give John more dates? He already said it is what it is, So somebody has to take so ron killings. If they do go back to that John Cena story, which I feel like they have to, somebody's gonna have to get kicked out of the way.
Speaker 3: It's either is either John Cena wins again, yeah, and truth is going to have to just be.
Speaker 4: Push to the side or they.
Speaker 3: Right while I'm guessing the iron and steaming because I can't really necessarily say it's hot, like I want to see a consistency, consistency as far as like all across the board before I can consider it hot. And they put the title on him at a Saturday Next Man event or something just to throw a curveball because it's been a it's been a summer of curveball so far.
Speaker 1: Iron just got iron just got plugged in two minutes ago. I'm saying it's not exactly hot right now, but I'm up one of the you know what I'm saying, going to do the bottom of the pants, not.
Speaker 4: The it's still in the crop box. This is slow cook, So you.
Speaker 1: Know, Graham said triple books, like he used to wrestle, just long and a long gated.
Speaker 4: It's just them long promos he used to cut. That's how he books, prodding or whatever. The fuck?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But oh, CJ, what do you think about the new haircut? I Kanye West? You feel me?
Speaker 1: She made in two thousand and six. I like. And that's the thing about like, like go back to Vatasha said, cut your dreads like Graham. Graham's hair is long, but I used to have long hair. When I cut my brains off, I used to have the same little striations in there like that. And I'm just like, it's gonna be like this for a while. But I think if you if you're making a whole new you, you know what I'm saying, well not even you. If you're going to beat yourself, then it's you know what I'm saying. I like the he did better than confoliction, so so that matters, and I think it goes great with his character. I think if you're gonna end up, if you're just ron killing, I'm saying, you can't be true him saying cutting these braids off, I'm saying, O losing them anywhere. Come on, dog, we knew what it was, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Bully Ray hopped on busted open and he said that he didn't like the whole I'm the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth thing. He said, if you're trying to get away from that, don't remind me of what you're trying to get away from. I don't want to hear you even saying the words truth. I'm like, well, wasn't he Ron the Truth killing? We got here? My boy? Watch the product, kid?
Speaker 1: That's too bad.
Speaker 2: But but but it seems as if Ron Killings watches the product because he saw what what what Bully Ray had to say?
Speaker 1: You know me?
Speaker 2: And uh, we'll just run to it here and I'll bring it the clip and we'll discuss it.
Speaker 7: Who the fuck he talking to? Who he telling me? Who I am? I know who I am. I'm protecting him. We see, everybody got somebody that's trying to tell them who the they are.
Speaker 2: I know who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not the nice one. I'm driving now.
Speaker 7: Don't let nobody tell you who you are.
Speaker 1: You know you're betting.
Speaker 7: Anybody else know and I know me betting anybody else know me too, and they better put some respect on my name because I am the truth, so.
Speaker 1: Will help me? Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I how ain't.
Speaker 7: Gonna tell me why I cut my heir. I do what I want to do. It ain't that nice time no more.
Speaker 1: But I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not angry. I just won't be. I won't be taking advantage Jo. No more, things gonna change around here. I'm driving now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anytime you start over who the fucking thing you're talking to? You know it's gonna be great. I was sacked as he said that who the you talking to? Poor? Come on right.
Speaker 3: Two tidbits that I've noticed from this video. He said I'm protecting him. He wasn't talking about Bully Ray. He was talking about our truth. So he's basically going with the split personality.
Speaker 2: Boom boom. Okay. So I felt that too, because he said in the promo on raw, y'all brought our truth back, but our truth brought me back. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This is a person but that is not even think of that is true.
Speaker 3: Driving now, I'm driving now like I'm protecting him. This ain't mister nice no more. Like I'm I'm in control now. I'm like, oh, we're speeding.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he was saying, like the our Truth character is starting to take over him, like just starting to take over who he was, and like you forgot who he was. He just gotta remind niggas who they are. Nigga nigga Like Bubble Ray. How the fuck did Bubble Ray gonna call tell somebody that they can't change it? Really, Bubba? Yeah, see you change your names, you start fucking Hogan's daughter k fab.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Christian. He says, killings of smoke truth with stacks. I like that.
Speaker 4: M Everything goes back to that movie.
Speaker 2: Why in the Mouth sitting on a killing spree man? Right now, Doug, it was that killing crowd started chanting what when he was doing his promo and he said, I wish you would and they stopped. He had that cadence that you you better stop. It was the same cadence that Naomi did when she turned around money in the bank and was like, y'all better shut it up. Don't be cheering for me. You real me that No, no, no, no, no, I ain't with all that. It was, don't play with me right now. You know I'm saying I try it if you want to.
Speaker 9: You should have been you should have been cheering like that. That is I'm driving now? Is is damn here.
Speaker 4: See, I ain't put that together until that, Until I exactly saw that video, I was like, oh, what personality?
Speaker 2: He said something else in the video too that kind of led me to believe he's leaning into you know, split personality type thing as well.
Speaker 4: But as long as it's subtle and not too over the top, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to see this nigga talking a little Jimmy, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm What I mean by it's subtle is because remember when bray Wyatt was the Fiend, when he first started, he was subtled with the split.
Speaker 4: Personality, and then they just made it over the top, hopefully with this one. They with Our Truth or Ron Killings, they do that.
Speaker 3: I don't need him to be and why suddenly I don't need him to be flipping back between Our Truth and Ron Killings because that's when it reaches over top cartoonish and then I'm gonna check out. I need him to be subtle with it and built this version of our Ron Killings up and then see what they can do that make it make sense to slowly but surely reintroduce our truth once he feels safe.
Speaker 1: Nobody protects yourself like yourself exactly, can't nobody didn't nobody tell you how to be you but you. That's some angry niggas shit to say it don't make sense, but it do all the way.
Speaker 2: You know you better than anybody, and I mean anybody know me too, So check this out. N got me fucked up, But I don't know. All roads have to at some point lead back to John c and they gotta close that chapter. And I'd hope that they have a better match, of a more emotionally charged match than what they did at Saturday night's main event. You know, I think he's earned that, but we know that that's not gonna be happening right now because right now we're we're we're uh, we're kicking off this bill to seeing Punk versus John Cena in Saudi Arabia at Night of Champions because coming out of Monday Night, braw Sena went out there and cut that promo and cut down Our Truth and you know, brought that back up or whatever and said that if you're gonna if you if you really think that y'all. You know what I'm saying, got some change in y'all, y'all, y'alla, you know what I'm saying, the catalyst for change, bring me some competition. And then seeing Punk waddle his ass out there is I'm gonna be the one to take that vile from you because what you're doing is wrong, John, And you know what you're doing is wrong because you told me I'm sorry when you put me in the stf at elimination chamber. He said, you knew you were wrong then, and you know that you're wrong now. So I'm gonna give you the opportunity to pick when I take that title off of you. And seeing a snark snarky ass gonna turn around and say, if you want to fight me for the title, then you're gonna have to follow me all the way to Saudi Arabia. And oh they have made match official. So before we even talk about what the fuck is gonna happen in this match, with this match, seeing Punk, this fucking hypocrite that he is all the ass ship that he talked and now and now and now backpedal, backtrack, backspace, you know what I'm saying, back page whatever for the almighty dollar.
Speaker 4: Money, money, money, money, miney.
Speaker 3: Money, money, money, money money, friend to.
Speaker 4: A tiger.
Speaker 2: Against my squad, that I would be disappointed if he actually ended up going to Saudi Arabia and if this is actually happening, because I just don't see them pulling a bait and switch here.
Speaker 4: Listen, everybody poles for the mighty dollar.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a price.
Speaker 1: Right, money will make a punk do?
Speaker 2: What's that Buster? What's that song that had Buster rhyme in it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Get read that in my nag Man.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. Man, Is he a hypocrite?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, oh for sure. But it's like I'm not gonna lose sleepover.
Speaker 1: But but but what about like if he but he if he a buck, if he try to buck the system and ship because you know that you can choose not to go. I guess you know what I mean, because I guess you remember when SEMy was going for a while until they got this ship together, and then he finally popped in at the big ass like what if he if he was just like, no, I'm not going, and he did it like oh my god, just like when he was today he told me, you just doesn't want to play.
Speaker 2: Ball like along on a couple of them already, Yeah, getting there for them there to that.
Speaker 1: But I guarantee you the game of Tager with a rolegigg.
Speaker 2: He was like, you know what, now you got it, Like he said, hey, bro, we got a tiger.
Speaker 1: Now we got a tiger and got a rolex on. That's your role if you can get it from him. I ain't taking that ship.
Speaker 2: From him, Nigga walking down the street Chicago with Larry and a tiger.
Speaker 4: He got Larry the tiger and Larry the dog tiger.
Speaker 2: But back to what you said, you feel me about like you know when when when Sammy wasn't going and ship like that, Likely he's gonna say, well, he's spoken to people who would know you know what I'm saying, better than him. You know, he's spoken to Sammy and Sammy wasn't going, and Sammy Syrian, you feel me. So if Sammy's going and Sammy's cool with it, Sammy's over there and Sammy, you know what I'm saying, he's he's embraced it. The change that they've made. Whenever that is, you feel me, whatever has turned this leaf over, you know what I'm saying, that's made Sammy z Ain want to go now and Kevin Owens wasn't going because Sammy zay wasn't going. So if Sammy Zayin is going and Kevin Owen is going, the wyterfuck, I can't.
Speaker 4: Go loophole loophole.
Speaker 1: Well, other other than you telling somebody to go Suckle Blood Cover, Saudi Arabia, Dixie of Punk, I mean other than that part was the long ago.
Speaker 2: I mean I was I was talking to the miz you feel me, I was talking to him. I wasn't talking to the people and the fans and saut of Arabia. I wasn't saying that you feel me. I was just saying. I was just saying tracking.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker shirts like this too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You see him on the Instagram Live when he said, I mean, I don't got a problem with s out of Arabia. I've just never been there.
Speaker 4: That was when I knew.
Speaker 2: I never said I don't like it was coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's when I knew. I knew. As soon as he said that, I was like, oh, yeah, he going.
Speaker 2: I wanted I'm like, now I gotta go back and like look at like do somebody have like a YouTube video of every time that's seeing Punk. You feel me shipped on the WWE's relationship with saut of Arabia because I don't remember everything that this nigga be saying. I just fuck because I think this nigga don't give fucked bout ship.
Speaker 3: But I'm pretty sure some YouTube is gonna bring it up and compile it, and when they do, I will give it to you there we.
Speaker 2: Something don't need their research. But it ain't gonna be me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Punk do what I want?
Speaker 2: Nigga John c University seeing Punk at Knight of Champions, they stacking his card up.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: But what are you?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: CJ Sena and Punk? You feel me again? Running it back after all these years. You think it's gonna be a good match in comparison to what we got from what we've gotten from seeing so far.
Speaker 1: I think this will be the best match that he's had so far, because I don't think Punk is gonna allow it to be any other way. Listen, you might win when you're not gonna embarrass me out here. Okay, we're gonna do this ship right, Yeah, Like I think this ship like even though like it's this scene as gold is retirement ship, but like if anybody has the most of the most approven, it's matter seeing punk because hey, it's my first title shot. I've been saying I don't want to get a title shot for the last two years since I've been here, but it's been hurt and then run around with Drew's bitch ass for the whole for the last.
Speaker 2: Seven This nigga can't wrestle and I can't ship the bed in Saudi Arabia after all the shit that I just.
Speaker 1: Talked exactly, how's that gonna make me? Look?
Speaker 3: If they come out and pull a d X versus Brothers of Destruction match, Oh it is anna rap.
Speaker 1: He will never hear the end of it.
Speaker 2: They come out and pull a Carter six match, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Oh my god, zero out of nineteen pack of ass.
Speaker 4: That's what they're gonna be pulling.
Speaker 2: Now there's twenty one songs on it. Now he just added two more.
Speaker 4: I am not gonna go listen to that shit.
Speaker 2: Fucking Come on, one's got Nikki, the other one's got future.
Speaker 3: No, no, I can't do it no more. My brain needs to function for the rest of this week. I will literally glitch.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas the best f man, But this this like I heard this this flow in this this verse like one hundred and six times the last one hundred and seven songs she's had. So really wasn't impressed by that. Yo, You'll see your punk would have seen this. Matches are just like a Nikki verse. You're gonna love it whether you like it or not. Nigga, I'm just gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna deal with this. What you're gonna watch, You're gonna watch regardless. You're gonna get what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: C m F.
Speaker 1: Punk in the F is for fuck are you talking to? So? Seeing punk?
Speaker 2: You said that match would be like a Nikki's verse.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: We'll play it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying to say too much because I ain't trying to say too much about nigga because I know certain someone's a barb so I.
Speaker 1: Kind of I'm not afraid of none of them niggas. Oh yeah, my bad ground.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna say too.
Speaker 2: Much barbed that was a hard life, that's my former life. I am the caterpillar that that that came out of the co coon. Because what that that meet me in a barb that was a butterfly.
Speaker 1: Fact, I became a barber in one life and somewhere else. You know what I'm saying. Ten pyramids crash.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, hey man, we got we got seen it in punk as Saudi Arabia. I hope it's gonna be a good match. You feel me? This nigga said it's gonna be like a Nikki verse, you know what I'm saying. So if they pull some queen ship in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, then I just don't know. You know what I'm saying. I just don't know where we're going. But when you when you put it that way, CJ, then I gotta talk to you. I gotta talk to you, and I gotta talk to my brothers about what they're doing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's not only this match that might be a Nikki verse. There going to crown the next king and queen of the ring. And why don't we just kick it off ladies first, because this, ladies and gentlemen, is your queen of the Ring bracketology, you know, I mean, you'll tom Au. So we got the entire field here. They said that it's gonna kick off with a series of Fatal four Way matches into the second round. Is going to be a co branded a one off, you know what I'm saying, a one match elimination tournament from there, and then of course the finals in Saudi. So you've got for the Fatal four Ways and all of these blocks here, Ria Ripley, Kyrie, Say liv Morgan, and rox Sane Perez, which now as we see Roxanne Perez has moved on. In the next block on SmackDown, We've got Jake Cargill, We've got Meechen, We've got Piper Niven and Nya Jacks. And then in the on the other side of the bracket, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Chelsea Green, and Candice Larray and finally the final block for Monday Night Raw here Stephanie Vaker, Raquel Rodriguez, Ivy Nile in the returning.
Speaker 3: Oscar casually, like I did, casually just say, oh, hey, Austin's man package I'm talking about before that, like they revealed her before the video package, I said, oh, yeah, Austin's back.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: For sure they should have just like like when they had the little four way its like, just have like in the fourth person that would have come out last like that Shi probably would have been went crazy, it would have What.
Speaker 2: Do we think about the participants of the tournament? How do we feel about the way this might go? CJ, you kick it off for us, tell me, tell me your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I just I missed I missed the old King of the Ring. We used to do it all on one night. But the way they're doing it with the fatal four ways for each of them for each kind of like like a brackets a fatal four I like the fatal four way idea because there's always a chance that somebody that you don't expect to win can win. And so I like the aspect of the fatal four way part. But you know, it's still it looks kind of predictable of who they would want to win. But you but like I said, the fatal four way part kind of I mean, what are you surprise of there? Like I'm I'm seeing that in the second match, like I see Jay kind of coming out on top of on that one. I can see Alexa Bliss winning the next round, and then Stephanie or Oscar and then once we get to the semis, then I think it will be a little more, you know, I mean a little a little more of a toss up once you know what the simmis are. But overall, I like I like tournaments, niggas, tournaments niggas, so so I'm gonna be cool with it no matter what. And the fatal four way aspect is just like a new little wrinkle that you can add, So I like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's just up to Andy from the three ways that he've been doing. You feel.
Speaker 1: How about another one? What I'm saying the Deluxe? You know what I'm saying that Lebron Deluxe.
Speaker 2: On the King of the Ring, on his ride with me?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Here go two more for y'all?
Speaker 1: You feel.
Speaker 2: Man? Gresh, what what do you feel about the Queen of the Ring tournament? The participants that we got? How do you think this is gonna Who do you think would be a good pick to win this whole thing and take it to SummerSlam? Uh, to face the champion of their respective brand.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling it. I'm rocking with it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: If as far as like who should win, I feel like somebody from SmackDown shall win, so uh, I definitely, I definitely feel like this is gonna be how they get I feel like this is how they're gonna get Charlotte flipbergs J Cargill mhm, because it's because they're on two separate sides of the brackets. And I'm like, and the way they got it set up is it'll be cross branded on for the semi finals. For the finals are gonna be either too smack Down, either two raws or Raw on the SmackDown, So it can go either way. But I feel like, yeah, and I'm just gonna I'm gonna keep it beat in the buck give it to J Cargill m hm.
Speaker 2: You could do that. I mean, she got this movie. But Johnathan Major's coming up The Queen.
Speaker 4: The Queen walks the Red Carperence for for Jonathan Major's latest attempt at coming back in the film industry.
Speaker 2: To play what you said about somebody from SmackDown should win. Somebody down one last year in Ni Jack's they.
Speaker 1: Go two for two for two, Nija's two time Queen and the Wing win.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, Hey, looking back at this bracket here, I feel like Jay car Gill might be your your favorite to win this. I mean you could do you know the Queen Charlotte. Did she already win this?
Speaker 3: Charlotte, No, I think she's never been in because she was always champion. Like the last time they did, she was a champion, and this time the last time they did.
Speaker 2: My bad, it's Zelena and it's Naya. Those are our queens of the ring. Yeah, it's Lena and it's Naya. All right, boom, got it? So I mean salute to that. But yeah, looking at this, I think I think you could easily give it to Jade. I think Stephanie could come out, but also I think Roxanne could come out as well, because like just the way that they feel about Roxanne, she's the prodigy, She's the future of this ship. You feel me like she keeps just getting there, just barely, you know what I'm saying, getting over and you feel me she's just barely you know what I'm saying, winning the big one or grabbing that brass ring. She keeps just barely. You feel me slipping up and not, you know what I'm saying, being able to take it home, so this could be an opportunity to throw her in there.
Speaker 1: I really want to see Chelsea Green winness. I really want to see Chelsea Green win this shit. I think that I think the most because Nil winning last year, like you got the most out of her being. I think she would take that queen ship and just run with.
Speaker 2: It, probably get the most out of it.
Speaker 1: I think she I think she will make the most of that of being the Queen of the Ring in my opinion, but I think she's gonna be my pick. I want Chelsea Green to win that ship because I think especially when she did with the secret hervests and ship, like, can you imagine the heuralty whatever the fun they make up with that ship. Oh yeah, I need, I need, I need Chelsea Green to win that ship. That's I think she's gonna be my my pick, my white horse. I hate calling the white people dark horses. I'm called her the white horse.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, and you can say tanned horses.
Speaker 2: Oh already, yeah, right that the gag. Listen, listen. I can tell you one thing. He will not be in this tournament. But switch gears here and let's talk about the other side of the tournament here for the men's So once again, ladies and gentlemen, this is your bracketology for the men's King of the Ring Tournament, which will feature in the raw block. And this one is already taking place Sammy Zay, Penta bron Breaker and Dominic Stereo and Sammy Zay has of course advanced to the next round. But in the first SmackDown block here we've got Randy Jordon, l A Knight, Alistair Black, and Carmelo Hayes. In the second SmackDown block, we've got Cody Rhodes, Damian Priest Andrade and Shinske Nakamora. In the final block for Monday Night Raw next week, it looks like we're gonna have Seamus versus Russev, Bronson Reed and a mystery participant who's going to be added to this tournament. So gentlemen, same deal. Let me ask you, guys, what do you feel about the participants that we have in this tournament and how do you see it's shaken out, Gresha, I'm gonna ask you to kick this one off since Gisel, uh you know, say, kicked it off for the ladies.
Speaker 4: What a surprise, Leon, But no bang bang bang Na.
Speaker 3: Overall, I feel the men's side name off of name alone feels more stacked than the women's side. I'm not even gonna hold you, and that's not even being disrespectful to anybody that's respectfully being spoken. But I definitely, as much as I want to, I definitely do not see Carmento Hayes winning.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's likely there to take the pen as far as I definitely when it comes to this one. If they're thinking what I'm thinking, I feel like Sammy's aim might go all the way on this one. I'm feeling I know that over a performance wise, this tournament is gonna definitely tie up neck last year's tournament.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I definitely see sam going all the way this year.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, because I feel like they're they're they're telling they're gonna retell that story with gunther.
Speaker 2: Mm hm oh, like he's gonna face gun through and he's gonna be there, or he's gonna try to gun there or yeah, you know what I'm saying, that Summer Slam just as he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they loved they loved that story.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, looks like we got to chat here, Tasha says, a mystery person could be Illia. You can see that shout out to Christian. He said, mister iguana just got called up right, Bruh. I swear to.
Speaker 1: God as an iguana, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I swear it to fucking I saw to everything holy if that nigga pop up.
Speaker 1: In the name of Jah, if this nigga.
Speaker 2: Wins, my thought. You said, y'all talk about Naomi and see what Belchi picks Nardi. We didn't talk about Naomi and her choice for the money in the bank yet. I mean, by the way, happy but later birthday brother than my bad. But uh, we didn't. We didn't get to that as of yet. But as far as the men's tournament, I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you, guys, like I agree with you. I think the tournament is stacked as well. I think that the men's side is stacked. I think the women's side is stacked as well. For that matter, I'm not even gonna hold you, but the men's side does seem a little bit more unpredictable with the way that they made some of these, the way they've laid the blocks out. I mean, listen, shins Kate's taking a pin. Okay, we know that shins Kate's taking a pin, all right, cool, I just don't know who's winning that match. You feel me? Is it Cody? Is it?
Speaker 1: And is it?
Speaker 2: You feel mean like pre mat it's fucking Cody Okay of the South wants to be the King of the ring. You feel me straight like that. I'm rolling, But yeah, I don't think. I mean you could go with Cody and and have him you know, I mean go to SummerSlam to get that rematch with with Sina. But then it's like, I feel like you could do that without him winning this. So my pick, uh, my pick for the mystery person it's jau So.
Speaker 1: I throw up in my mouth.
Speaker 4: It's just me like, bro, what you just lost exactly?
Speaker 2: Yes? What I'm gonna keep my belt back? You to beat me in front of my son? You it buries me.
Speaker 4: You feel me to bring you something that's.
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna say.
Speaker 4: That's a goot to go say. He's like, Brian, tell you bring on something you did that so be in school.
Speaker 1: I got got ron Killings popping up, you know what I'm saying. Let him be the mystery or a mystery.
Speaker 2: Opponent whoa.
Speaker 1: Do Yeah, Ron ron Killing like the better way. Why not have this new character go out there and dominate and then get Seena and gets seen a like you know what I mean, just like don't be gifted something?
Speaker 2: Right, he's he's the one that can really take this to a fever pitch. Right if he's the if he's the mystery person, if he's the one that Adam Pierce says, you know what, nah, let's let's put ron Killings in the tournament.
Speaker 1: King Killings had such a great ring to him, Christian, You're right.
Speaker 2: Killings is crazy, the king of killings.
Speaker 1: King Killings. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's just one k away from something really dangerous.
Speaker 1: Killer can't cut you're p rudo.
Speaker 2: They could be ron kill You're right, it could be. That's that's a possibility. That's one possibility.
Speaker 4: The can he cank around here?
Speaker 1: You know now?
Speaker 3: M hm, And he's gonna come out with a with a whole throne called Rancho ku kamaka.
Speaker 1: You think somebody stepping off.
Speaker 2: Let's moving forward, though, Let's moving forward. Dog Listen, listen, jay Uso got packed out on Monday night, bra listen, gun there put this man to spleep put this man to bed, made him, you know what I'm saying, made him go night night. You have been night night nigga. This nigga went night night. You them, me and gun there is now once again your world heavyweight champion. How do we feel about that? How do we feel about that? And uh, let me ask you guys, like like, how do you feel about j USO's championship rain before you give it up to gun through Let's let's let's show some love to jay Usso, how do you feel about jay Usso's championship rain? And where we're at now?
Speaker 1: Oh, I was giving a.
Speaker 4: Number, you can give it a number. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That'st we was doing. I get that ship a C you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean three or if you want to do apphabets.
Speaker 1: C.
Speaker 4: Plus.
Speaker 1: I think he got the the whole like the like once he like it was like we didn't get enough juice from the squeeze. Like the whole moment was him winning it in general, you know what I'm saying. So, like I think after like after he won it and then like they got the big celebration, they got the because like the merchants great, you know what I mean, Like the glasses, like the moments that he had, you know what I mean, like in the ring but not but like I'm talking about, I mean in the ring, it wasn't it just wasn't impressive.
Speaker 4: It was a here nigga damn ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, yeah, so it's like.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got this moment in WrestleMania. Now here you can have one or two title defenses. The best title of defense was against Seth, but that ended in no non contest because of CM punk do my part, right, so and then you just lost it back to gum thing and then you had that match of Logan ball that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, it it was.
Speaker 3: Blackluster, blackluster. Its just me keeping the being in the buck. It was blackluster.
Speaker 4: Like you can blame the booking, you can blame whatever, because it was only so much encore. I can take.
Speaker 3: Every week because it was cool after for the first couple of weeks, but then afterwise like all right, bro, cut your promote.
Speaker 4: It's like it's yeah, and then even then I'm not even gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: It's not like the Ti ter Rain before him was even better because Gunther's ring was kind of bored.
Speaker 1: No, but at least Gunther had the fucking like that aura of like I can literally beat everybody here, you know, it doesn't matter who it is, Like I would literally fight anybody.
Speaker 3: Before that was before him going losing to Cody and going into the whole scared of aman Priest.
Speaker 1: Think I'm glad they didn't go the route of him like you know, now you can fight your brother for the title, just like that generic ship like that. I think they did the best they could. It's just it's just like beyond the thens and the it was like I'm not comparing him to this man, because this Jaus is a great guy, but it just really it felt real ultimate Warriors to me, Like after the like you know what I'm saying, after the interest, then what yeah, really didn't like because like connected with the fans is the hardest part and making niggas want to cheer for you and then making making them want you to be the champ. But like what now, Like it's just like I just I'm like, I love what now. That's what I'm saying. Every time he came out, Like what who's he gonna fight? Now? You can't fight Gunther too quick because he's going to beat you next time he.
Speaker 3: Fight you Yeah, that's what they saw because they need to put Gun through with Pat McAfee of all people.
Speaker 2: Niggas had that one match in between. Yeah, McAfee around and came back and got his title back.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Literally, he's like, all right, you had your fore now give me my chip.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody will beating up Pat McAfee to get a title shot down. That's great.
Speaker 2: Back to Summer Slam, but this time as the champion.
Speaker 4: This time, you feel me.
Speaker 2: Like, that's if he doesn't defend it in Saudi order.
Speaker 4: Saturday's mad like because apparently he's supposed to face somebody else.
Speaker 2: Coldberg is supposed to be coming back raw, live and direct from Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, So I think they're gonna shoot this angle for Golden and Gun there in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Texas fucked up.
Speaker 1: M Nobody wants to see Bill Goldberg do anything. Bill Goldberg is just disgrace jistic. All right, Bill Goldberg, I think it's Goberg's face. Bill Goldberg.
Speaker 4: His nigga and channeling his in his inner Brett heart. Fuck the Goldberg.
Speaker 2: Goldberg. He calls it the Goldberg's like he doesn't like being called Bill Goldberg. It's just Goldberg.
Speaker 1: He's just tell him to say it to my face, Bill Goldberg, to my face.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't even know if that's like the right phrasing in that moment. My nigga is Brett Hard Bro. You gotta love it, got roll with it, like all right, but you guys, I love it. Man. It is what it is. Man, he's the goat, one of them not but he's a.
Speaker 1: Go You know what I'm saying, Apples oranges, you.
Speaker 4: Know, tomato, tomato, Yo, That don't make no SI, let's cud.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I'm fucking with Gunther being you know what I'm saying, getting it, getting his title back. You feel me putting putting jay us to sleep? You know I I uh, I don't actually think that ju is gonna be a mystery person. I feel like he's gonna go away for a couple of weeks and then we'll get back to whatever whatever, because uh, the New Day cut a promo backstage on Raw immediately after Jay us So lost, and uh, they was talking a lot of ship. So I feel like we might get Jimmy Usso coming to back up his brother against You feel me against against the New Day one more time, because yeah, they they was they was They was real funny with it.
Speaker 1: Was six months.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, but you know, man, it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was bad.
Speaker 2: They kept doing the they kept doing the imperium polls.
Speaker 1: Two things. This tick stalk. But you're gonna see. You gonna be sitting there, Jameson be sitting there all disappointed, and he's gonna see a hand coming like into the frame just like.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: This dude's brother. Yea bad boys for life.
Speaker 7: We all saw.
Speaker 5: We all saw.
Speaker 2: That's one set of twins that that appear to be getting back together. But also Live Morgan had an encounter with Nikki Bella on Monday Night Raw and Live Morgan is currently w w E Women's Tag Team shampion. Oh yeah, Ella, he's a backup.
Speaker 1: Does she know? Does she know anybody that that that can tag with her?
Speaker 4: Italian Natalia?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, Naddy's not doing nothing yet.
Speaker 6: We could do something like that, Natty and Nicky, Nikki and Naddy in and then.
Speaker 4: Show look the low key legend and between the fearless one. Oh yeah, I heard too, duh. I can keep up with these niggas k names my bad.
Speaker 2: I did. I don't even think that's her nickname, but I did see a support that Bribella was in talks with w w WE to possibly pop up Evolution, so free more.
Speaker 1: She's gonna come out there with that remote and that Cassidy beat. Nigga.
Speaker 4: Just just just don't hit the tope.
Speaker 1: Please what they called the pemo for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just don't. Just don't die because we want we want you to go home to kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't die, don't. I don't think it'll be fine hopefully, just like riding the bike. No more than that.
Speaker 2: The little Women's title and the women's tag team title match. It looks like we're, you know what I'm saying, building towards for Evolution. Cool cool cool, right, Yeah, have fun five matches on Evolution and you know you got the bellas on here is kind of crazy with the tag titles.
Speaker 1: Wow appearance.
Speaker 4: I mean, they got to compete with Beyonce, so.
Speaker 2: I would hope they put a couple more matches.
Speaker 1: On that sexual red versus versus versus Cardi B or something like come on, man, we need.
Speaker 2: Do something though, they gotta do something. Yeah, that's all I got.
Speaker 4: Am I missing anything making a trip or threat and have have Tristian Leader reunited. I'm just throwing ship at the wall. Ship at the wall, literally literal ship Like that sounds horrible.
Speaker 1: You know they don't know V be listening, you know what I'm saying. Going to make that ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is true. Hopefully he don't get blocked by anybody like he did by our truth.
Speaker 1: Ron Killers blocked the truth about like ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ron killing said man.
Speaker 1: Was like not that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Karate Ghost is, but it looks like uh Tris Stratus is going to be in an action.
Speaker 1: Comedy Karate Ghost. Yeah, directly fifty.
Speaker 2: In the movie too. Who Kathy Kelly?
Speaker 1: Oh nigga? That you said?
Speaker 2: Joe Budena last week, Michael Jay White.
Speaker 1: Of course he is shout the black dynamite spawn.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. I got nothing nose. What do you guys? What do you guys wanna close out with.
Speaker 1: A man? Who the fuck think youre talking to?
Speaker 4: Just don't go on to killing spree.
Speaker 1: Ron killing Spree, Ron killing killing spree.
Speaker 2: B Alright, guys, we're the funk out of here. Hope you guys have had an amazing evening. I'm gonna go ahead and die this bitch up you him me and service it to the audio platforms. Hey, run it back after y'all run it back. Hit that like button if y'all haven't already, we'd preciated you feel me. Tap in with your fellow fellas at Public Enemies HQ on all social media platforms if you want to hit me up directly at Oh my god, Graham everywhere like air beat me there, don't meet me there, youded c j.
Speaker 1: U, I am me. Yeah, that's you feel me? Yeah, that's me. Yeah, underscore, that's underscored me with two e's on the twits in three e's on the gram. No, oh my god, he.
Speaker 2: Gresh please my brother, tell them and Elijah.
Speaker 3: You can accept your faith as being the entire problem, just not part of it. But you can follow yours truly at it. Gres is Gresh everywhere else, grease pot every Tuesday, step in fifteen scent a time. What do we don't talk about here? We talk about there because it's a family affair. You already know how that goes. And make sure you guys just tap into the Patreon Patreon dot com slash Public Enemies because.
Speaker 4: We love y'all.
Speaker 2: Support and his name is John Cena. It's almost ready for the series premiere Patreon dot com, slash Public Enemies follow at Underscore, Son of Mars Underscore. Trying to get my guy up out of jail. You feel trying to trying to break him out the clink. You feel me? Shout a shout out to Kujo at Kujo keV you feel me. That's my guy. Those are my guys, but uh, you guys are my guys too, my guys and gals.
Speaker 4: I wonder if we can use Mercedes steak to break the break where is that's hard enough?
Speaker 2: Might be able to because she didn't eat that bitch.
Speaker 4: No she didn't. It looked dry and hard.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit up Will Washington and see if he if he could grab it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we can use that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's hard enough to shadow the brick because this economy, they can't afford real brick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: With that said, we'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 5: Man, take care of themselves and each other.
Speaker 1: They've got fake bricks out there. Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: No no no no no.
Speaker 2: Would say no.
Speaker 1: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.