Speaker 1: There are some things that hold true. For instance, new tech sucks munch at the time. Everybody knows that. Here's another never engage in a land war in Asia during the winter, right, nobody knows that ain't no pineapple belonging on any pizza. Word of God is solid base on which you should build a foundation, and complexity is the tool of scoundrels. And Bill Gates he's not really concerned about people making mistakes because he's the common core m RNA guy.
Speaker 2: Right, Bill, what do you think that relationship is about? I mean, why is he spent? Why is it that so many people? I mean, it's understanded why people go to Mariloko and spend time with Donald Trump. But what do you think is you say, it's fascinating. What do you think is the basis of that relationship between Musk and Trump? I know that's a question for Elon Musk, and I'll happily ask him if I ever get the chance.
Speaker 3: You know, people in the private sector are often frustrated by government, and of course government could be somewhat more efficient. Then again, the government's not supposed to be the same as the private sector, and so there's a you know, a whole history of people from the private sector thinking they can, you know, get government to be better, and in many cases they they don't go about it in the right way. And you know, government it's it's not there's not many cases where somebody's actually, uh made it smaller. So the deregulatory thing, you know, I think there's some uh, you know, some merit there. But we're gonna have to be careful. And you do worry when people are trying to be so radical that they'll make they'll make mistakes.
Speaker 1: And it is to prove the points we bring in our friend and brother Zach Abraham, Chief and veznufs or Bower Cuple Management. Think you got almighty for Wise Council.
Speaker 4: Day, but Herman show is one disapproved but big pharma technocourrecs in Tyre and Sabria. Where from the high mountains of Free American here's the Emerald City, Exime.
Speaker 5: Todd to her Man.
Speaker 1: Today is a day the Lord has made in These are the times to which God has decided we shall live. And we will start our discussion with our friend and brother, Zach Abraham, chief investment offic for both Cupity Management. Welcome Zach to a constitutional crisis country where brave judges are saving us from an executive executive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, and then I was just talking to myself in the break there. I thought we were on.
Speaker 7: What I was telling you is my new intro the way I'm going to introduce myself from now on as I'm just going to say, I am science.
Speaker 5: I am I am finance itself.
Speaker 7: Yes, when you're talking to me, you're talking to finances.
Speaker 6: Yeah. How are we doing? How we doing?
Speaker 5: Man? I am I'm a part Art's giddy.
Speaker 1: If you're watching the video, you can see that's because I've I've given myself a concussion on above my frontal lobe at the Tanning booth and you knock. I knocked myself joyful. I'm post deliverance, and I've talked about that. I went to a deliverance pastor. So the demons are less affecting me. I love that I feel in the spirit. But I'm watching and I want to explain to me and tell me if this makes sense to you. President Trump is the chief executive of the executive branch, duly elected. Even the Democrats admit that he is the chief commander in chief of the military duly elected. Even the Democrats admit that Congress votes on gobs of money, gives that money to the executive branches, the bureaucracies. Here's your budget. The bureaucracies can make changes in that budget. You know, we need to shift some dallars around and hire some people in this area. But the chief executive can't. He's he's not allowed to do that. SOYS has gotten so bizarre. One of the latest things is a judge has told the National Institute of Health, the CDC, and the FDA, you have to put those websites back, the ones about the gender madness. You have to put them back because I a judge. I think this judge is in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, says. So what they're saying, and am I ever stating this, they're saying to President Trump, you can be the executive, you just can't executive.
Speaker 7: Right, And so I think the best way, and feel free to color this, but I think the best way, not assuming that your listeners don't understand this, but I think the best way to think about this and the best way to understand that executive role in the way that was intended by the founders is think of him as sort of like a CEO, right Like, the CEO cannot go against what the board says. But inside of that space, the CEO has a lot of latitude. So to say that he can't take the helmet, he actually is. Probably he's the only person legally that they can, I believe, outside of a vote from Congress. And I think that what you've got going on here is just a lot of obfuscation and a lot of just trying to throw sticks into the spokes. And you know, you'd probably know better than I do, But I don't think that there's any legal standing here.
Speaker 6: I mean, I would assume that that just gets blown right out of the water.
Speaker 1: I would hope so in the Supreme Court better because if they don't, you're going to have a delegitimized judiciary from the bottom one up. And it's it's what they've said is, yeah, you elected this guy to run the executive branch, and we decided he can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, so don't buy the voting.
Speaker 6: Right and he has he has fairly unlimited power as it relates to his implementation of existing law, right Like, that's sort of the letter of the law kind of the way the job reads right. If he decides that that text or that part of the CDC website is no longer acceptable, there is an anybody legally that can override him, is there? I mean, there's nobody on the other side of that decision.
Speaker 1: There's the whole thing. The buck stops here. He's ultimately responsible for these organizations. Therefore he's ultimately able to bring accountability to him. Here's what I think happened is Elon accidentally cracked the code. Now that sounds weird because he's an engineer and software guy and he understands code.
Speaker 5: He accidentally cracked the code of corruption.
Speaker 1: And you allude to this in a tweet that you had this week about USAID, and I want to expand on this in a second. Elon has cracked the code on corruption and how they do that the same way that the people that renewed dot Healthcare in Mexico have cracked the code of excellence. In the stem cell world, they crack the code this way. They never touch anything to do with abortion. The stem cell strain I use has never touched the modified arm injections.
Speaker 5: They use a hyperbaric chamber. They're the largest in North America.
Speaker 1: There's only two of them this big, so you can get in there and have relative comforts, and that destroys information in your body. It drives the stem cells further in your body. The vitamin mintal treatments ats. So you think it's called that they put in your body and that stuff will cause you to recover from surgery. In my case, the difference was forty eight weeks without that eleven weeks with its same exact surgery.
Speaker 5: So if you're being told it's pills or surgery or hey, good.
Speaker 1: Luck and your two year recovery from your back surgery, your knee surgery, stop it.
Speaker 5: They crack the code.
Speaker 1: On this stuff, including going to the insane detail of making their own oxygen so they understand and can testify to the supply chain they actually produce oxygen instead of trucking it in.
Speaker 5: Go to renew dot Healthcare. It's r e n ue dot healthcare.
Speaker 1: Please tell me a part of the Todd Hermanshaw family that matters for us and it matters for them are nue dot health Care. So here's here's one of the codes, say corracked. First of all, there is the open payment field, so the treasure pays twelve million dollars for what.
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 1: If you at Bulwark Capital Management received a bill and it went to your wife, she's a CFO, and it said, remit twelve million dollars too, or let's size it down one hundred and twenty thousand here, here's the address. Would she just say, well, yeah, I don't know what this is for, but I better pay it. Or what might she come to you and say, hey, honey, we have one hundred and twenty thousand dollars bill, but it doesn't say what it's for, and then you'd probably say, well, we better pay it. That's yeah, right, that's cracking the code and coruption. How do you do corruption? You don't make anybody say what they're buying.
Speaker 6: Right, right, right, And and there's so many soft parts to this, right, which is influence that advis you in an industry that maybe you're not corrupt at all. You know, this is why the crackdown of people.
Speaker 7: If you're going to regulate a certain industry, you shouldnt be able to have a job there for so long. And if you don't think this is what's going on, Look, I think this is really simple to understand, right, any person regardless of political affiliation, that has paid attention to anything government related for the last forty years, knows that government spending is completely out of act, that there's unbelievable amounts of waste and fraud, and we all know this, right, and yet when we finally get people looking into it, right, there's uproar. It really is amazing to me how well trained the left has got their constituency base. Right, you finally have disinterested third parties, right, Musk isn't just look guys, I you know there are people that say, I have bashed Musk in the past as.
Speaker 5: A vite I will again he's a transhumanist.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And but there is an Aukham's razor thing you put in here, right, which is if you're telling me that Musk is doing all this for greed as the richest man in the world. When I consider the things he's cutting and what he's attacking, I just see no correlation there. There's just nothing that well he's doing it to you extra is what is he going to get that he doesn't already have from Trump?
Speaker 6: That's that's the other side of it, right.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that ambition does isn't endless. And I'm not saying the bill gates the world don't exist. I'm just saying, what you're doing, if you're a musk, what he's doing doesn't marry up with the accusations that are getting levied against him. It just doesn't make any.
Speaker 5: Sense exactly exact.
Speaker 6: I think you got to take it at face value at this point. I just think that's where Auckham's razor points you, right, Like everybody.
Speaker 1: In politics has some self interest, right, Okay, so he's he may be an opportunist, and I want to pay careful attention to that. He's got a ninety six million dollar bed to buy or was it open aye?
Speaker 6: Or yeah?
Speaker 5: That is my little word. You wrote this on Twitter.
Speaker 1: All the chatter regarding USAID and all this info being public is really misleading. Another favorite trick of DC, hence three thousand page legislation, is to drown out the ugly truth under an ocean of bureaucratic vernacular and pork barrel bs. Additionally, many of that this is key. Many of the databases can't effectively navigate the data.
Speaker 5: Via keyword searches.
Speaker 1: I believe just one of the USA D databases was one point five terabytes. Certainly no expert, but seeing multiple tweets makes it sound as if a fourth grader could have teased out this data.
Speaker 5: Not all the case if it were.
Speaker 1: It's yet another example of a broken the MSM is and how deeply derelic they've been in the duty to hold power to account. And this is key here as well. If you're setting up databases where you want to search for spending for let's say DEI, Yeah, and forty percent of the payment fields are left blank, good luck, or they call it special programs.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the other part of this, too, which is no news to you, is the complete flagrant spending that you've got spending in there that I don't think can be described as anything other than seditious, Meaning that when your own government is funding to the tune of thirty six million dollars an organization who's express point and purpose to exist is to basically undermine your legal system, how is that not sedition? And it's like the worst form of sedition, right, We're like we're cutting our throats with our own knives, right right, Like it's it's just it's perplexed to me. And when anybody, when anybody pushes back against transparency or looking into that or whatever the case may be. Either they're just completely manipulated.
Speaker 6: And and they've got like a you know, like a captive mindset, right, there's gonna you know, just repeat anything you know.
Speaker 7: Or they're part of the problem. Yes, I don't think there's any way you can carve it up. And the reason I stated it that way is because I was hearing all these people going.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's not a big deal. This is so stupid. You know that that information's already out there, and you go, guys, information being on a public database that's one point seven terabytes, when when you don't, you're not there's not even a keyword search function on that database that isn't just being out there. And second of all, if it is just out there, what have you been doing? Right? Why haven't you gone through it as as an agent of the press when they're uncovering these are you telling me that these kinds if things aren't even newsworthy, you just can't even track the narrative anymore.
Speaker 1: No, And you said this so well. They've got the left so well trained. It reminds me of a Simpsons episode. There was a time truly where Springfield's, where they lived, was overrun with snakes, and so Mayor Quimby came out, we need to kill the snakes, kill the snakes. And they had the townspeople with torches and kill the snakes, kill the snakes, and he gave the speech about how evil the snakes are.
Speaker 5: And then Lisa Simpson gets on stage. Stop stop, snakes are friends. They kill rats and.
Speaker 1: Mice and vermin that bring disease, and she gives us some passion speech and all of a sudden, some towns personnails save the snakes, and.
Speaker 5: Then Quipman's up there.
Speaker 1: I've said for years, we need to save the snakes, the holy snakes.
Speaker 5: And this is what they've done with corruption, saved the corruption. We're here to save the corruption.
Speaker 6: Like for instance, look, let's say, let's see somebody on the left would have won like whatever I mean, nobody on the left would have done this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's say somebody on the lap of the one and they were going through usaid like this.
Speaker 6: I'd be sitting there going, well, it wasn't who I voted for, but good job.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, right.
Speaker 1: And I always want to boil things down to the real world. Okay, here's the real world.
Speaker 6: You, Zach, are.
Speaker 5: Talking with twenty of your financial advisors, okay, and you're going through a portfolio of a deer.
Speaker 1: Client, and you actively manage all the portfolios, you actively undertake a risk management okay. So you're sitting there looking a spreadsheet and the client is let's say, twenty five percent light in their portfolio, and you say, where'd that go? And your financial advisor goes, I don't know, Yeah, you didn't go.
Speaker 6: I didn't go anywhere. It's just gone, Yeah, that wouldn't that wouldn't go very well.
Speaker 5: How does it end?
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, the boss, how does that conversation end without your guy with a full on explanation or handcuffs?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, it's one to two, right, Yeah, it's one of two ways. And and and that's when you get to this point. I don't really know what that means, but when you get to the point where people are uncovering things that now there's there's there's going to be a process that these things have to go through to determine, you know, what they are. Are they out and out fraud? Are they exactly? So we got to go through a process with all that, But how.
Speaker 6: Anybody like like, for instance, you'd swear that they were unearthing documents about the DNC. This isn't like opposition research, right, This is these are things that are supposed to be serving all of us with our money. Nobody doesn't benefit from what's currently going on. And when you sit there and you have a party that is supposedly progressive and all of human rights actively trying to suppress transparency in any way, it's just so bizarre. You look at it, go who's getting a raw deal here? Right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Who is this not serving?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But you look at the hypnotism and the magic word hypnotism here and and Trump has become a magic word, Orange man bad has become a magic phrase.
Speaker 5: Now usai D.
Speaker 1: You have people who never heard of USAID, And I'm talking with people I've known for years in the East Coast getting phone calls from people. Can you explain this to me, Todd? How can you be against USAID? And my question is, hey, can I pause for a second. I looked at your Facebook, Patose, Now I'm scanning it back to twenty twelve. You've never posted about usai D. Right, what do you know about it.
Speaker 5: Well, I know Trump's attacking it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you know what to do? You know what they do right? Right? So it's like, oh, and because it's called U s a I D.
Speaker 7: Well, you know by that Levey the Patriot Acts the best thing that was ever passed, and it's it's it's holding up all over.
Speaker 5: And I should just be able to small job.
Speaker 1: I should be able to get on the phone with my friends of these cost and go he's making America great again.
Speaker 5: Oh oh that's okay.
Speaker 6: U s a I D.
Speaker 7: U s a I D in all practical purposes, was a slush fund to buy favors and and and a wield illegal influence probably in other elections.
Speaker 6: I mean that's probably the.
Speaker 5: Probably rfk Jr.
Speaker 1: Was talking about the five billion U s a I D spent to to perform the coup in Ukraine.
Speaker 7: Right when it thoughts for supporting transdent dance outings and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So we need to talk about that because you had a conversation with a trans radical on on the Twitter machine, and I saw what she said. Every treat to what she said, which she said made perfect sense. But I want to run people through this because there's an aspect to this, and you are a very in tune man. You are aware, you are not at all a naive man, Zach Abraham. But there's something I need you to know because you you identify some evil. But I want to run you through the rest of the evil that you don't see on this as it relates to Jenner Jackers. We do with Zach Abraham, Chief and Vestment Officer Bulwark Capital Management.
Speaker 5: And I will do this. Can we get you can't do close ups? Can you can? I just lean way in and.
Speaker 1: Show people this horrible scar that it gave myself. Now, this is what I get for going to a temple of stink and flesh and tanning like all ego, etc. I like the way I look tan better, Okay, sue me. And it's a vitamin D booth, so it's produces. It's like sunshine. You stand up on this thing anyway, that's my defense. So I got this nick up here. Everybody knows what to do. Stop the bleeding, cleanse it done. That be embarrassed for about ten days while this thing sits there and I've got a third eye. Oh I'm embarrassed. Okay, I get to be embarrassed. Everybody knows what very few people know what to do when you lack regularity. So what does that mean. Let's not get gross. It means that you can't, you know, go number two, So you get all bloated, and then your belt doesn't fit, and then you're thinking you're getting fat, and then pants don't fit, and then you can't sleep, and so then you can't you know, number two.
Speaker 5: So you could go buy pharma, don't take care of that.
Speaker 1: You could go get a coffee etema and we have one here over in the corner. Or you could just take this P three am from boptimizers dot com slash tod. Add to that mass simes, get all the protein you can rather all the amino acids produced in your body, possible two thousand times the amount of amino acids. Combine that with P three AM, and I don't think you're gonna have any problem with regularity. You're gonna digest your food better, which gets you more nutrition and more sleep.
Speaker 5: It's that easy.
Speaker 1: You go to boptimizers dot com slash tod use code tod to get ten percent off all their products. Do subscribe to the products you need because you never run out of product. But then they also do this, they give you exclusive discounts, exclusive gifts, and exclusive information packs and how to optimize your body, often not even using Boptimizer's gifts Bobtimized com slash Todd. So let's run through this conversation you had online. This this, you do the replay, and then I'm going to fill in the pieces since I've been burdened with having to study the gender cult for a decade.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I think we all know how.
Speaker 7: Just yeah, I don't want to use the word ridiculous because it's so in my it's there's it's evil. It's such an evil underpinning to it, right, But I mean the logic behind it is just mindnumbingly stupid.
Speaker 6: But they were going out.
Speaker 7: I think it was centered around this Washington State politician who recently came out and said, if you're old enough to be pregnant, you're old enough to make all of your own medical decisions.
Speaker 5: Yep, Jamie Peterson, Seattle.
Speaker 1: And by the way, in Seattle, that's not even a radical statement because you know people in Seattle going thirteen?
Speaker 5: What what about the nine year olds?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: And you and I have said this for years, and I think we used to get a lot of a lot of weird looks. But underpinning this to me has always I think that this whole movement was easier to see coming, and it was easier to understand the vectors of attack that they were taking on pushing this ideology if you came into it with the with the framework of this is a push toward normalizing pedophilia. If you looked at it from that angle, it made a lot of sense, right, and you can see the natural progression to it.
Speaker 6: But I was getting in.
Speaker 7: I was getting in this back and forth with somebody, and they were they were trying to defend these sex change operations, and they kept trying to flip the narrative over to puberty blockers, And I said, why are you just focusing on one part of that bill, and it's the least pernicious part.
Speaker 6: That bill also simultaneously gives the state the right to seize the child, give them permanent medical sterilization quote unquote, gender affirming care, pay for it all without parental consent. Why are we talking about parents picking beta blockers or puberty blockers. Excuse me, that's that is the most Now we could have a whole discussion on that as well. Right, I'm not at all.
Speaker 7: Saying I excuse that or I'm fine with people, But I'm just saying, isn't it interesting how you're trying to say you're having a good faith debate, but you only want to talk about ten or fifteen percent of that bill, which happens to be the least controversial part.
Speaker 6: Why don't we talk about it entirety?
Speaker 7: Right, didn't want to do that, And she goes, well, how do you explain breast reductions? She goes, you know, in a world where underage kids can have bast reduction reductions, that's discrimination to kids that are trans And I said, hold on a second. So partial breast reductions, which help girls compete better in athletics, blow back pain, all these kinds of things. You're equating that, so the improvement of their physical life, self esteem, athletic, but you're comparing that to permanent medical sterilization. Yes, that's literally like saying, how is getting a knee brace any different than a knee replacement?
Speaker 1: Or or if no, let's go the full let's go the full Measures Act. There's a condition called body integrity disorders REGULARI it's recognized in the DMS five, the Diagnostics Statistical ds M five Diagnostic Statistical Manual five.
Speaker 5: It's called body integrity disorder.
Speaker 1: This is where people believe they were born in the wrong body because they were either born to be paralyzed and they're not, so they want to be paralyzed.
Speaker 5: They want to have limbs removed.
Speaker 1: Most commonly it's I think the left leg, but below the knee they want it removed. So you would be comparing having a wearing a knee brace for a little while to having a healthy leg cut off right And to answer your question, yes, she's making that. This is you were arguing with the person who calls themselves maryan librarian.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: On Twitter.
Speaker 1: She also contends that you probably supported conversion therapy for gay people too, so you might have supported someone who says, you know what, I don't want this same sex attraction. I think this is ungodly. Can I talk to someone about it? And at this might say sure, let's like how that happen?
Speaker 6: But once look, I I just I can't stand it. I have to step I have to always whenever I cross paths with this, I've got to stomp it out, which is this the battle of non sequiturs, right, Like, I'm not going to allow you to obfuscate the whole point of this conversation by throwing a complete non sequitur in like you just did so.
Speaker 1: Right, But she's doing this on purpose because she equates she equates you blocking the mutilation of bodies to you not letting kids talk about their feelings.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when, when, and and all I would respond to her and say it I believe I did in some capacity, was when did the state ever mandate or force gender or or or conversion therapy?
Speaker 6: When? When was there ever a law that said we will sponsor gender or or or excuse me, you know.
Speaker 1: Whatever, that therapy conversion.
Speaker 6: Therapy without parental consent, and do it with public funds. When was that ever? When was that ever passed? And why are we talking about it?
Speaker 1: The only reason I discussed is that I had a friend of mine who was molested by an older by an older teen. He was a young teen. This guy was legally an adult, and hey, it felt good. Sex feels good.
Speaker 5: So my friend thought, well, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm same sex attracted and he'd never been before, and so he went to therapy and a therapist spent like two sessions with him and goes, dude, it felt good.
Speaker 5: Like, do you find yourself walking around looking at men thinking they're pretty?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Do you find yourself wanted to kiss men?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Gosh no?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Guess what, You're not same sex attracted. This guy did this to you. You were a kid, You were confused and sexual contact feels good and he oh, okay, all right, so then it's okay that that happens. No, it's not because he abused you. It's not okay, and it doesn't mean you're same sex attracted. And it helped my friend figure this out. Now let's get to the topic at hand. So this technique she uses with you is she comes along and says, and this is unquoting from your Twitter, why is it okay to get breast reduction surgery as a teen boy or girl as long as you're not so called trance a discrimination? Masculinizing surgery doesn't involve removing the clitterus.
Speaker 5: It's also extremely rare and more rare in teens.
Speaker 1: So much to get into details here, but let me do this in just a second, Zac, because this is you are onto something that you wouldn't even even know how close you are on something. Okay, we're talking about bodies. I want to talk about yours real quick.
Speaker 5: Please don't go get gender reinsignment surgery because you have inflammation.
Speaker 1: Stop, don't, don't, please, do not get your genitarior remove because youve got inflammation. Instead, use native path krill, which is in fact it is twice as absorbable as fish based omega threes. So and look, guys, I'm basically a pescatarian. I shouldn't need this stuff if that worked, but it doesn't because it's not that absorbable.
Speaker 5: So I use native pathcrill.
Speaker 1: It comes from seventy three miles off the Antarctic coast, the purest and cleanest waters in.
Speaker 5: The world world.
Speaker 1: It is more potent for helping your immune system than vitamin C because of the potency of these three omegas. And for as little as nineteen dollars per bottle, you can toss every ounce of hyberprofen out of your house, which is a big pharma b It actually creates inflammation even if you take a bunch of it. The more you take, the more you get. The opposite is true with native pathcrill.
Speaker 5: It fights it. It boosts your immune system, it boosts blood flow, it boosts metabolism and memory. So go help your own health today. Get to Native Pathcrill.
Speaker 1: Boost your health by going to Native Pathcrill's website. It's getcrill dot com slash todd. That's get krill kr ill dot com slash todd. To see what deals are waiting for you. That's getkrill dot com slash todd.
Speaker 5: So Zach.
Speaker 1: Back in the day when I started to get all the reports of these families whose kids were getting gender jacked and children's hospital was coming in and threatening to steal the kids, and CPS reports and all that, I learned that there was some very friendly autogidophiliac men who are sexually aroused by pretending to be women and forcing other people or conning them into believing. You know what they did with their spare time. They bought ads online, and they bought banner ads, and they targeted teen girls, and they targeted them on Reddit and I can't remember that blogging platform, which was pure unadulterated hell. And you know what twent Alex, Yeah yeah, Tumbler, Tumblr, Tumblr, yeah yeah. They bought ads and those ads were pictures of a girl looking very sad with really cartoonishly large breasts, and the ads said things like, sick of your sad sacks? Are you sure you're born in the right body? And when kids clicked on these ads, they were met with the opportunity to chat with someone who is a gender expert, and they would get an email and they would get an opportunity to be involved in a group chat, or a man who was dressed as a woman would tell them you're probably born in the wrong body. And you know what the test was, do you like your breasts? No, well then you're a boy, of course. So they sent them a script. The script began with, you need to start displaying the following symptoms around your family. You need to stop the daily activities you've been in. You need to change friend groups. You need to start wearing dark clothing. You start putting on really dark makeup and big sweatshirts. You need to be sullen all the time and tell your parents display worry. And when your parents keep saying, hey, talk to us, what's going on, don't and then wait till a good time and set the weakest parent down. Hey, the parent who's likely to give you what you want. Guess what the script is. If you're a girl, I'm in the wrong body.
Speaker 5: You know, starts to say, Dad, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: If my breast were really hurting me, like for sports, and it was really hurting my back and just like I was getting a bunch of back pain and arm pain and stuff, would you possibly ever consider talking to a doctor about like a breast reduction?
Speaker 6: Geez?
Speaker 1: And the insidious thing is this You get a yeah, well sure, honey, I mean if a doctor said that, yeah, I mean obviously I'd talked to him a health professional, Okay, so you'd.
Speaker 5: Be open to that. They cracked the door.
Speaker 1: And a few weeks later they come in and go, you know what, my breast really hurt me. I need to see a doctor. I'm in my back and can I just talk to doctor? And the kids know they've already done the research, they know the language you speak to the docs, and then the doctor is going to say, in conjunction with the kid, well this is really just another form of breast reduction. And you'd already talk to your daughter and said you would consider a breast reduction. This is basically the same thing. We're just removing more tissue, and believe it or not, there are parents who listen to that and they don't understand or they don't stop. Think they're so terrified because this comes along with your daughter's going to kill themselves if you do it right. And they're forgetting the fact that those are organs. Those aren't sacks of meat or sacks of fat.
Speaker 5: Those are organs.
Speaker 1: They're responsible for passing on immunities to children. They have the miraculous ability to feed children. They contribute to the health of the woman, or moving breast can contribute to other forms of cancer. So, Zach, what you're encountering is a woman using a script on you, or I don't know if it's a woman, but someone you know on Twitter using a script on you that works with terrified parents and confused teens. And we have judges saying to the Trump administration, you have to put the gender ideology stuff back on your websites.
Speaker 5: I know, it's unspeakable evil, unspeakable evil.
Speaker 6: And you've got to put it back. Like what do you know what law they're invoking or what gives him the right? Is that just an injunction, it's just a temporary stall. Is what that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most of these things are being done ex partey, so the Trump administration doesn't get a chance to respond. It's a ruling to stall the activity based upon an activist lawsuit. In the case of the judge who said that that that that they couldn't go out and make these spending cuts. He actually said, there are people who claim that the Treasury secretary is a figurehead, therefore it doesn't have any real power.
Speaker 5: Therefore we're not going to let him cut these budgets.
Speaker 1: He actually said that that that's that's part.
Speaker 5: Of his legal theory. In another judge and this is the case.
Speaker 7: Hold on, no on did the judge argued because Trump said the Treasury secretary theory.
Speaker 1: It leftist activists who sued said Sam Bessant is a figure out. He's not really in power. Elon Musk or someone's else is in power. Therefore he shouldn't be able to look at the financial data. And this went into the decision in the lawsuit. Well, he's a figurehead and therefore can't look at the data.
Speaker 6: The Treasury wouldn't be in charge. The Treasury just pays the bills.
Speaker 7: That's like it's that's like saying the Bank of America decides where your money goes every month.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous, I know. And but none of this makes sense. Then you have this that the judge is. This guy's name is John Bates, who ordered the government to restore the sex the so called sex change and gender ideology websites. His wife, Carol Rees, is a founder of Hope for Children in Ethiopia, a long term recipient of us AI D.
Speaker 5: Right right, you also, but.
Speaker 7: You know, I didn't call me naive, but but the amount of people that will line up gladly and then defend it, the ability to get ill gotten gains is it's just shocking to me. It just the amount of and it's nothing new, obviously, it's as old as human but the amount of people that will gladly, uncourced just hand over their integrity for a check, it just it never ceases to amaze me. I just said, I'm like, yeah, but you got to look yourself in the mirror, man, right and now as long as we've got the Gucci bag and the new Rolls Royce or whatever it is, they're like that, that's morality.
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 1: And on judgment day, and we talk about this often and I know I'm going to be judged, and we all are. Everybody's going to be judged. You don't have to like that, but that's a fact. Your nee will bow, your tongue will confess. I can see these people going back. I went to church, and I took my kids to church, and I could see Jesus going, right, you did, and then you mutilated my kids and you lied about it, and you stole money and you lied about it, and you never repented that. I never knew you, because if you knew me, you wouldn't have been doing these things.
Speaker 5: And the Holy Spirit would have convicted you. And guess what.
Speaker 1: Look, guys, And I could see Jesus saying, guys, you had cruises and trips and Gucci bags and look I'll show you.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 5: Remember those homes you had. I'll let you see them again. See all that. Hey, you had your reward.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now you.
Speaker 5: Get to have eternity in hell.
Speaker 1: But you had your reward, and you're gonna have eternity to remember when you didn't live in constant agony.
Speaker 5: Right, Man, I'm the funboard, I guess, aren't I.
Speaker 6: Well, No, The other.
Speaker 7: Thing too, I think about is like Mary in the library, and here how many of these people are just indoctrinated, right, Like how many of them just believe it because they've been pumped? How many of them are active participants? Like that's that's the other part, Like do you know because my assumption on the face of it is that the usually this is the case right where the majority of supporters are just useful idiots, Right, they don't understand the mantle they're they're they're carrying with this one. In this case, what do you think that percentage is because it's.
Speaker 6: Pretty it's a pretty ridiculous thing to support.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just so here's here's what this is. My theory is, and I've shared this before the Evil Sandwich. There are about fifteen percent of people at the top of things who are in the grift.
Speaker 5: They're getting paid.
Speaker 1: There's people who understand the gender madness is nonsense, but they're taking the money. And you had the woman, the fake woman, Rachel Levin, the man who pretends to be a woman, who was second in charge of HHS.
Speaker 5: He was always bragging about the money.
Speaker 1: Now he got it done to himself, so maybe he's one of the true believers. But about fifteen percent of the people at the top, and I think that a good. In the federal government, I'm gonna guess a good thirty percent of people in the federal governments are know nothings, and they're putting jobs on purpose, and you have purposeful slowdowns like where they store. We'd even talked about this, how you have to retire a federal worker and it's limited by how fast an elevator can go up and down.
Speaker 5: You have plans inserted obsolescence.
Speaker 1: So there's about thirty percent of the people they're putting these jobs because they're there, no nothings, do nothings, and they clog up systems. And then right in the middle you probably have a good I don't know, fifty percent, maybe even yeah, fifty percent of federal employees.
Speaker 5: Good what are we doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of this makes any sense, and yet they get to do some good. Like they work at the Social Security office and someone comes in, I'm not getting my check, and that person looks because, oh my gosh, we've got the wrong address for you, and let me get this taken care of. And you know what, let me talk to my supervisor. I can probably get you four or five checks right now.
Speaker 5: Could that help. Could I do that?
Speaker 1: And they leave their job at the end of the day. Go let me tell you about this old man came in. He was really sad and he didn't get his check and he was desperate. My supervisor let me override some systems. He left with like five checks. He was super happy. And you can see their family going, you know, you know, you do good. Does that sound reasonable to you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, And I and I think that that makes iint, that makes all the sense in the world. It is just it is so hard as a father of kids to sit to encount this and that back and forth exchange that I had with that, Like.
Speaker 6: It's so once, like it's so one sided.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a disagreement, like I mean, there were holes in her argument big enough to run a truck, you know, a semi truck through it. Like and I catch myself and I don't say that saying, oh I want an argument or I say that because it is just stupefying to me that you can have an exchange like that and that person can still leave that exchange thinking what they're thinking, where somebody looks at them and goes your basis and rationale for this is that creepy or excuse me.
Speaker 6: You know, young.
Speaker 7: Adults under the age of consent can get breast reductions, and we're conflating that like that. Sure that doesn't that dog don't hunt, not in anybody's field, right, So I it just it.
Speaker 6: It amazes me. The lack of critical thinking, which.
Speaker 7: Is why the dumbing down of the education system is part and parcel to this. You can't do this to a society unless you make them stupid, right, and they don't know how to think.
Speaker 1: Yo, This is why they insert slogans. Okay, this is why they slogan air trans women are women. Say it fifty thousand times in your sleep and you're gonna end up believing it. We talk about positive affirmation, Stuart Smally, I'm good enough, I'm kind enough.
Speaker 5: Gosh it, gosh darn it. Yeople like me and you know what that stuff works.
Speaker 1: We're at the point of the edge, not just of insanity, but of irreplaceable insanity. And I want to I want to share with you, and you, brother, you call me back from the edge so often, and I'm gonna invoke you. I'm gonna invoke I'm gonna I'm going to I'm going to rest upon your favor again, because I'm gonna share with you where I think we didn't even understand the danger of what they're willing to do to Trump, to stop the deep state from being discovered. So I share this with you in just a second, Zach mac kids, and I can't let that go by without reminding you, guys that there is a company that hires kids that.
Speaker 5: The rest of the world would have hads their lives ended. And I need it.
Speaker 1: And this isn't to pretend it's not hyperbole. Doctors tried to kill these babies, Alan and Ian. And when Ian Alan was in the womb, I'm not kidding you. Doctors went to John and his wife and said, really, honestly, let us end that baby's life because that baby will never amount to anything.
Speaker 5: That baby's going to be a useless eater. And John and his wife said, no way. That's our son. We don't care how many.
Speaker 1: Structural deficits he has. We don't care that he's going to be on the autism spectrum. He's our little boy.
Speaker 5: We love him.
Speaker 1: He was knitted together in the womb by God Almighty, in God's image. So Allan is now thirteen. Yes, he's been through eighteen operations. No, he cannot speak, but he is not stupid, far from it. It's a very bright mind. He just can't talk, and in his bright mind he invents fragrances of soap that are very meaningful. His brother Ian now works there, also, not a clump of cells a human being.
Speaker 5: Amy works there.
Speaker 1: She didn't get autism until her late teens and late onset autism. One day she's neurotypical and it was just about a matter of a couple of days. No longer neurotypical, really really frightening. So that company gets her soap made in conjunction with a family who's done this for three generations. They refuse to have chemicals in it. They refuse to have unnatural additives. It is one hundred percent pure. It's made only in America. And your decision to not purchase this soap, this is a decision to take that information and go I prefer big companies that don't care about my values. So do this, just try it. Just take that pledge today. Yep, I am going to try Alan Soaps. Go to Alan Soaps dot com slash todd you get ten percent off there. You'll try the soap, and then just one follow on promise. If you like the soap, you love the company's mission, subscribe to the soap. It's allan soaps dot com slash Todd so Zach, let's run through a little bit of recent history together. We had the twenty twenty election that is deeply suspect. I contend I know it was rigged. A contend it was stolen. Many people agree. We had the lawfare. We had the book keeping either air or lie around Stormy Daniels that had expired, the statute limitations blown up into like forty felonies. We had the Goldman Sachs doesn't know how to value real estates, but Letitia James does, and Latisha James is apparently scamming bank companies for mortgages. We had President Trump's Russian asset. We had President Trump as a known repeat rapist, the Egen Carol case being a myriad problems with those cases, with that case. Don't know who to believe there. I believe, I happen to believe Trump. We have all of that, Zach. He wins, he gets past two attempts to kill him, both of which are deeply suspect. Deeply suspect, he wins. Now we have judges coming and saying we recognize all of those factors, Hermann. But right now the bureaucracy can't protect itself. Trump has the Congress, he's got the Senate.
Speaker 5: So we one person in Rhode Island whose job.
Speaker 1: Is just to be a judge is going to reach into the executive branch and say to the American people, your vote doesn't mean right, shinola, right right. Something tells me that might be dangerous.
Speaker 7: Well, look, it is dangerous. And this goes back to what you and I have always like.
Speaker 6: One of the biggest things that frustrates to me the most with these progressives is they are the party of cutting off your nose despite your face. Meaning they're so little.
Speaker 7: I mean, obviously, I don't think the Socratic method was like top on, you know, in their educational priorities. As far as the way these people, I mean, they don't know how to think, right. But you sit there and you go you're literally constructing your own prison here. This is again you're usurping the democratic process. This is by definition unconstitutional what you are doing. The executive branch as selected and voted in by a majority of Americans and the electoral College. He has precisely these powers. This is exactly what we give him the power to do. And you are unconstitutionally you surping that power.
Speaker 6: And look, this is why. And I think that I think that this hammer should be swung judiciously, and I think it should be swung cautiously, but it needs to get swung. Nonetheless, people need to go to jail.
Speaker 5: People need to go to jail, and judges need to be impeached.
Speaker 7: Yes, this has gotten out of control, right, and legislators and judges are starting to represent Black Lives Matter activists right in downtown cities.
Speaker 6: People need to go to jail. Law and order must be preserved by And I don't care what joy Behar or what Goldberg say on the view. I don't care how just these people think their cause is right. There is fascism and there is anti law going on, and it's all on that side.
Speaker 5: Yes, And here's not obstruction.
Speaker 6: It's not even obstruction. We're past obstruction.
Speaker 1: And this is yes, and love what you said, well said. And this is what I would say to these judges right now. President Trump is abiding by your ruling.
Speaker 5: He said that.
Speaker 1: Seventy percent of Americans say he's keeping his promise. He is a fifty three percent approval rate. Joe Biden bragged about not following the Stink and Supreme Court three times on student loan debt.
Speaker 5: He bragged about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, if President Trump were to give a speech and explain this very well, very simply, I am the chief executive.
Speaker 5: You elected me to run the executive branch. Here's an order.
Speaker 1: Chart of the executive branch. Each of these bureaucracies is in the executive branch. The CDC was given whatever thirty two billion dollar budget. They get to decide how to spend it. HM, that person works for me. I signed in an executive order. We're not doing the gender madness thing. That's not happening. Therefore, we took down the websites because guess what, it's not real.
Speaker 5: Boys aren't girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And legally speaking, the other thing that infuriates me about this judge is ruling is that the bureaucrats bring in this case and that judge they have no legal standing. They don't get to make that call. It doesn't exist right right.
Speaker 1: If President Trump carried out that speech with the order trap behind him, and turned to the American people and said, you'd like to be to do this.
Speaker 5: I've thought a lot about this, I prayed about it. I'm not going to follow what the judges say. No, I'm not doing it. We're not taking it down. It's going to go to the Supreme Court. But I'm not going to stop. Well, what percentage of people?
Speaker 1: Here's what I want to say, this is, do you understand what happens when sixty percent of Americans say sweet and he doesn't do it?
Speaker 5: There was that whole thing.
Speaker 1: What was the president who said the the courts have made the ruling, now make him.
Speaker 5: Now, let's semen force it?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay if he does that and ignores the ruling and nothing happens to him, and sixty percent of people support that, because guess what, seventy percent of people don't think boys should compete against girls and men against women. Right, your courts are going to discover why we call it the illusion of control. Okay, your manufactured consent is gone. Now let me introduce you to the enemy of society called the illusion of control.
Speaker 5: You don't have any huh. Now do you see where that could go?
Speaker 7: Yeoh, it's it's yeah, yeah, and it's you know, it's the same as what was this lady's name. She's the latest of a you know, the litany whacked out progressives on mainstream media.
Speaker 6: But she's on there.
Speaker 7: She's on there talking about this is the constitutional crisis, and you're like, got, what since when did a president coming in appointing an independent board to go review government spending public documents? By the way, right, this is this is public stuff. That is that they're just taking the time. I'm sitting there going.
Speaker 6: Guys, what is the allegation?
Speaker 7: I hear all of this, you know, hyperbole and just not what is the allegation?
Speaker 6: You keep saying constitutional? What's being violent? What's being violent?
Speaker 8: You had Anna Presley say Elon Musk, who's a Nazi, has his grubby hands all over Mema and Grandma's social Security numbers?
Speaker 1: Right, because Elon's going, oh, that's where the money is. I'm gonna start having those checks mailed to me.
Speaker 6: And it is right.
Speaker 5: I could you know what I could net out of this thing?
Speaker 1: Twicey grand a month, or you could take the earned interest that you carried.
Speaker 5: They carried interest in six seconds?
Speaker 7: How hold on won't mema, Noah for social Security?
Speaker 6: Come comes up a little short? How are they?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: What like?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 6: I just want to know, tell me the worst case scenario. What are we looking at here? Right? Well, it's all public information anyway. Then what are you so upset?
Speaker 7: What are you like? This is what we call Trump derangement syndrome. That's what it is like, right like that?
Speaker 5: Sadly it is.
Speaker 6: It's just it just amazes me, sadly.
Speaker 5: So the new studio looks great, you sound great. And let me be.
Speaker 1: The one again to apologize for the gaping gash in my forehead. And I hope the bleeding wasn't super distracting. I'll try not to be bleeding next time I see you.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I'm just glad.
Speaker 7: I thought maybe you were tangling with you know, somebody at the opposition.
Speaker 6: I thought, you know, maybe i'll.
Speaker 1: Think of a good story by the time I get home. It'll be a couple of Antifa attacked me. And but they're they're going after a baby first. And there was a dog involved, vicious pit bull.
Speaker 5: That's what got me. It was a fang from the pit bull. And so but I'm okay, and I just know, oh, You're a warrior, you know. Thank you, brother. Always great to have wise counsel from you.
Speaker 6: Gotta go with you you too, man, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: This is a Todd Herbert show. Remember God is a god of order, not chaos. Please go, be well, be strong, be kinds, and please make every effort to walk in the ordered light of Christ.