Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What is everybody? Welcome to another Headless's Magical Mailbag and Remote Viewing Experience. Next, tell what you've been up to?
Speaker 1: What is going on? How are you?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: Same thing on editing and recording.
Speaker 4: I was working on I think I had mentioned last time the eyeball, and then I was going to do the twelve cranial nerves.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit shorter shows, believe it or not to do that.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you're gonna work on some like nerdy scignce ship and then go back to Obviously I have all this stuff on gnosticism and Christianity that I'm still going to cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah one of it.
Speaker 2: Just try to do those real quick.
Speaker 1: To throw in the Me.
Speaker 3: And Ethan were doing some math before, well after the trialogues, and we found something interesting. So you've got one point six being the number of five, right, and then four being the number of like eight squared right, So eight being that sort of the number of the unity of duality squaring that gives you sixty four. And then when you divide sixty four by one point six, you get forty. And you see that number forty all over the Bible, right, especially talk about the Jamatri of the Bible two weeks ago, and it's just like there it is, so a lot of those have a lot of connections that I think people are kind of overlooking. Get back into five because five, when you divide by five, you get the ratio, and that ratio is very important for all the rest of this stuff. Well, I wanted to bring up you know, we normally do our little presentations before the show. I wanted to bring up my presentation here. So the Vatican is now really thinking hard about bringing back the witch burning era. So in a private audience, the International Association of Exorcists urge Pope Leo to appoint properly trained priest exorcists in every diocese, citing arise and spiritual harm linked to growing occult practices. You are welcome, ladies and gentlemen. We are having an impact as well.
Speaker 4: Right, you think that's so weird though, It's like, how much different is it from Cathos?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we've got, you know, this rampant migration problem where all of these countries in Europe are basically being forced into extinction. We've got these wars going on in the Middle East, and you can't talk about that or else the Pope is going to get mad at you for anti Semitism. And the thing we need to worry about is thirteen year olds playing with tarot cards, because that needs an exorcists in every dioceseh It is weird.
Speaker 4: It's just like when you look at those people like you just like the way they're dressed to like, all right, and you're going after occultists.
Speaker 2: It's just funny. It's just like you, guys, realize how you look.
Speaker 3: I don't know, well, the magicians at the top hate competition.
Speaker 2: That's actually what I was thinking, honestly.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, they just want people to keep staying stupid, because only only thing I can see is you know, depending on where you go with it, but if you get into the occult, I think you would just understand their's shit, maybe even more more in depth.
Speaker 1: You can't have that.
Speaker 3: Well, you saw think I'm not sure which podcast it was, but they had this prominent exorcist on there that was blaming everything on the occult and all these ancient ancestral spirits and trying to say that you know, this is the real problem. You've seen the Exorcists pop up again and again and again. You know, I think they're going off of the podcasting sphere, which has really become obsessed with the roots of all these different religions, and the best way to get rid of that understanding is to bring back sort of the witch burning era. So I think they've they've caught on, so good for them.
Speaker 4: Well, I would even say, I mean, is what it is. I think I'm not really knocking the people. But even if you look at it right now, when it comes to Christianity, and again, like unfortunately this is with social media and podcasting, I couldn't really tell you how people are out in the real world because I'm kind of a hermit. But even the Christians are constantly on everything. He's fucking Satan, Lucifer and demons lately. I mean, like in any topic they want to cover, they're just trying to show how it's demonic. It's like, yo, it's like it's fucking from all sides, that's all yo. For real, You're talking about demons and fucked up shit and more than fucking occultist even think about it's fucking weird. It's like we don't think about this ship that much as you guys do.
Speaker 2: Man, the fuck's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Well, for real, head, let's think about that. That is all the people that you know that practice. How many people do you think actually think about that ship at all?
Speaker 3: Think about how many?
Speaker 4: How much every day they're thinking about it in their fucking head? Who's the twisted one now but the sick images in their head?
Speaker 3: Think about how many prominent occultists we've had on how many times have they mentioned the word demons or devils or any of that stuff? So who's the word conjuring it?
Speaker 4: At some point it's like, how often do you think about kids getting raped as the motherfucker who's doing it?
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping it real man.
Speaker 4: At this point, it's just like, Yo, you constantly have that idea, and you had as much as the sick fock's doing it, Like, why do you want that in there? It's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: I understand the drive for justice, right, we need.
Speaker 2: I understand that. No do I do get that. I do get that, But people will lose.
Speaker 3: How do we get closer to justice If all we're doing is focusing on Dixon demons.
Speaker 1: You're not going to exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why it's so useful, Dix and demons. Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not saying that, Yes, that is one part of many things that should be looked at.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying to it, not over not look at it and overlook it. Are you stand in and keep it moving?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Let's get to that point where we can actually achieve justice instead of saying we're powerless to all of these occult forces that are are bringing demons into our world or whatever. That's not helpful, that's not actually going to bring about any real and lasting change. M But what do you got?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right, we got we got the pictures today, we got the remote viewing everybody. All right, it's gonna get exciting. Uh yeah. Got a little bit of a kind of like a short guided meditation here too.
Speaker 1: Again, So no.
Speaker 4: Music this time, though, I gotta I gotta figure that one out. I gotta see if I want to try to pull that off or not. Though it's ideah people, let us know if you think music is an idea and put it in the chat or whatever, if you think they would try to play some sort of mellow music problem is, though I don't know, like it may not be what everybody wants to hear, so it's like, is not gonna fuck everybody up instead of just not having music at all? But yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, so what here?
Speaker 3: Let me let me just uh, let me just.
Speaker 5: Uh nice, Yeah, clear the air a little bit there.
Speaker 4: I like that dice. Dude, I had one of those. Two are pretty fun too, if.
Speaker 2: Once you finally get the hang of it, you're like, oh shit, look at the.
Speaker 3: I lost the I lost the thing inside of it. So I'm using a pestle from a mortar pestle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it worked.
Speaker 3: It actually works better than the other one.
Speaker 4: It's probably probably a different weight, all right, So uh yeah, I got the five five things again. I'll go through this meditation first. I think at the beginning, try to you know, get a soul and the right headspace, and then uh then we'll go into uh, I guess envelope number one. But uh, all right, breathe and clearing the mind before we begin. Just allow yourself to settle, Let your body becomes still, Let your hands rest comfortably, let your shoulders drop, let your jaw unclenched. And gently close your eyes. Take a slow breath in through your nose and exhale saucily. Again, Breathe in and breathe out one more time, slow and slowly out. Now, let your breathing find a natural rhythm, easy, gentle, and unforced. With every inhale, draw and calm with every exhale, Let go of tension. Breathing calm, Breathe out noise, Breathe in stillness, Breathe out distraction, breathing clarity, breatheout effort. Now bring your attention fully to your breath. Notice the air entering the nose, Notice the chest rise, Notice the body softened as you exhale. Nothing else to do right now, nothing to force, nothing to chase, Only breathe. If thoughts appear, let them pass, Do not follow them, do not fight them. Just let them drift by like clouds. Each time your mind wanders, gently return to the breath. Inhale, Calm, exhale, release, inhale, soften, exhale empty. Now imagine the space behind your eyes closed. At first, it may seem busy. No sorry, Now imagine the space beyond your closed eyes. At first, it may seem busy, flickering, full of leftover thoughts and impressions.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: Now, imagine that with each breath, that inner space becomes clearer. As you inhale, the mind grows quieter. As you exhale, The inner screen clears inhale, clearing, exhale, softening, inhale, openness, exhale stillness. Let the mind's eye become like a calm dark lake, smooth, quiet, undisturbed, no ripples, no strain, no forcing images, just the clear inner space. If a thought comes, let it fade. If tension appears, breathe it out. If expectation appears, release it. You are not trying to make something happen. You are simply becoming still enough to notice. I'll silently say to yourself, I am relaxed, I am breathing slowly. My mind is calm, my inner sight is clear. I let go of noise. I allow stillness. Take another slow breath in.
Speaker 1: And a long.
Speaker 4: Breath out, again, in and out, one more time, in and out. Stay here for a moment, in the quiet, breathing, relaxed and clear. Okay, Now we will begin to focus on envelope number one. Stay focused on your breathing, allow feelings and images to just appear and come in. Sure you start to write everything down. Try to stay relaxed. Focus on your breathing. Okay, all right, you good, helpless? Alright, all right, now try to focus it on. Don't focus whatever, keep your eyes closed, close your eyes again, Relax the body. Start all over again. The eyes, the jaw, your shoulders. Make sure you're sitting and laying comfortable. However you are. Stop breathing in again and then out. Focus on your breath. Every time you breathe in and breathe out, the inner screen clears, and then we will do Envelope number two.
Speaker 1: Breathe in and now.
Speaker 4: Let the images come to you. Feelings come to you. Don't force it, stay relaxed, keep breathing, focus on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now on to the third one.
Speaker 4: All right, so again, get yourself full, comfortable, get your breathing down again. Three we can get relaxed. Then breathe out. Try to forget everything you were just thinking about. Let it all go, close your eyes and let it go dark. Here we have envelope number three. Don't force anything, just let the visions come. Make sure you get everything written down. Im Try to stay as relaxed as possible. That is the end forra A. Envelope number three. Okay, two more left, those eyes closed again, you got relaxed. Let it all out ready ahead, your eyes, your joy, your shoulders, your waist. Breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Let it go black and let the images come to you. H Breathe in and breathe out. Stay relaxed, write down everything you see and feel. Okay, coming out of that one. Now, got one more left, number five. You know the deal already. Get relaxed with your body, shake it off. Close those eyes, try to clean that slab off and make it dark again. Make sure nothing's left behind.
Speaker 1: Breathe in and breathe out. Envelope number five.
Speaker 4: H kay.
Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 4: Hm, okay, make sure you got everything written down. You're still here. We made it, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what do you think that.
Speaker 3: Idges?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: Nice? I know for a fact, that was way off.
Speaker 4: I just know these are these are too fucking good to be like real, right, it's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it was. It was so it wasn't like impressions. Normally I'll get like impressions, but.
Speaker 4: These, okay, I know what you mean. Yeah, when I get shipped, that's descriptive. I normally that was why even with the Walmart it was so descriptive of like the vision down the aisles and all the other ones was like, I can't that was the one you got, right, yeah, because it was just like, come on, this is like literally a picture out of me walking into it.
Speaker 3: All right, So this is what I got for number one. I got light through a hole, green, purple, gray, white, and boxes.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Pull it up.
Speaker 3: Ooh ooh. I see a little gray, I see the white. I see light through a hole. That's like windows. Like I was feeling some kind of a window o type thing, but it was like very vivid, and I was in the sense of green, but there was no green, gray, white boxes. But yeah, there's the white boxes. That's pretty close. I can give you that one a fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got the white boxes and blank black, dog green, orange. Yeah. This person have front door. Wow, that's really fucking close. Front door of the house. Small home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow? Nice?
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, I mean that's pretty I mean there's there's the front door right here. I mean it's not a small house, but it's a small picture.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: That's number two. All right, Oh, you gotta wait until after. This is what I got. I got red car hood, yep, herb numbers, trees, h and townhouses. It was so vivid, like I.
Speaker 2: Could it was like a painting in your head. What did that one guy have down there? A field with telephone, poles field telephone?
Speaker 3: Let me pull these up?
Speaker 1: What did you have for?
Speaker 3: This was number two? Was the red car hood, parking lot, yellow curb.
Speaker 1: What do you got for the number three?
Speaker 3: I got triangle downwards. It was kind of like above looking down like it was a triangle up here and it was downwards and it had kind of like a blue tip to It was really vivid stream of water, kind of like looking down into a culvert, right, so kind of a stream of water. And then Buddha with gold eyes and blue.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Let's see number three. Oh maybe some gold eyes, right, that's gold eyes. That was like the last vision that sort of popped into my head at the very end and I'm like, wait a second, gold eyes?
Speaker 1: What yo?
Speaker 2: Did you ever see?
Speaker 1: You know what? I think?
Speaker 2: Just like psychedo for real, for real?
Speaker 4: This this part right here and on the eyes in the way this is, it almost looks like those like Sumerian lizard gods.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it a little.
Speaker 2: Bit like that?
Speaker 4: I know that's not it, but that's when I first saw it. That's why I was like, Yo, what the fuck is that? And I realized it was what it was.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm giving myself a zero on number two. I'm giving myself a let's say.
Speaker 1: And expect anybody to get this one. So that's why I threw that in there.
Speaker 3: One third on the last because gold eyed Buddha. I mean like, there's meditation, there's brain, there's there's something, and the eyes optic nerves are in gold there. So I'd say that's one third correct.
Speaker 2: What'd you get for.
Speaker 3: Number four? This one is way off? I just know it.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: Uh A red dragon on a wooden table. It's Chinese style and there's a bookshelf in the background. Huh all right, oh yeah, way off. But it was like, you know, one of those Ikia style sort of dragons on a table.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow.
Speaker 3: But again, these were just so vivid. I'm like, this is taking up my whole vision, you know, something right too?
Speaker 1: Too perfect? Right? Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: When they get those of them normally like completely warm. I'll get some ship that looks like that paint or Bob the fucking Bob with the afro we do and I'm like, that's.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that popping up. I'm like, obviously that's not gonna be what the fuck he took?
Speaker 3: All right, sho, Actually this one might be close. So I got number five is sun diss scaff staff go with red jewels light flooding through.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's that red through these things. Yeah, and there was there. There's kind of the idea of that wood too, it said staff. Right, yeah, so you got the wooden staff a little so I'll give myself one third on that one. But that's not bad. So I think I got about three or four points maybe points. I'll give myself two points. All right.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Well that was that was a good walkthrough for the for calming down. I think maybe what we need to work on is the view screen, you know, because you got to get people in that sort of view screen.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I was like, I gotta come up for something with that. That was enough for me today. Just try to even get that done, right, Yeah, No, I was thinking about that I was, I get something that's like, even if I had to get something uniform that I just say every time we go into the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, with Russian remote viewing, they try to promote the idea of having like a movie screen in front of you and all these images of flooding off the movie screen. So that's one method, but you know, the Western method of doing it is more like taking all the sensory data in, doesn't matter where it's coming from, So it's kind of a different thing. But you know, viewscreen mode or all the sensory data in, it all depends on where you are a more active learner. If you're a more visual learner as opposed to other senses, that could make a difference, like what are you listening to? If you're listening to things all day, you're probably a better listening learner. ASMR he's said that ASMR was helping him out. But I think going through that focus it helped me to form the visions in my head. That's why they were so crisp and clear.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's that was a good episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fun, We'll do some more.
Speaker 3: Next time, and if you guys have any emails that you want to tell me about your personal occult experiences. We can get to those in the beginning of the show. You can send them to Headless Giant at gmail dot com and we can read those out for you.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, check your spam.
Speaker 4: I spoke to Salury and I was like, Yo, didn't you send an email in?
Speaker 1: I hit her up because I asked.
Speaker 4: I thought I swore before you took that break, and she's like, yeah, you did. I'm wondering if like your shit goes to like spam or some junk folder or something. She knows for a fact she sent you something before you took your little break.
Speaker 3: It could be all the rumble shit, you know, rumbles just blocking out.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I need to like on subscrite Yo. That's so fucking annoying, those rumble emails. That is it's all like channels I don't watch. I'm like, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 3: They ask you when you start your rumble channel, which would you rather watch? It's like, no.
Speaker 2: One, I don't want to watch anybody. I'm just putting my shirt up.
Speaker 3: All right. Guys, Well, thank you for joining. We will get to it again next time, and thank you. This has been another Headless is Magical mail bag