Speaker 1: Oh, oh, come on, email, don't do this. I don't want to play this game. All right, We're gonna go ahead and shut that. I was just grabbing a little little something something I added here in the very last moments of the morning. All right, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Glad to have you along, even if my email has decided it literally hates me, so all right, hang on, do do do do do? All right, there we go. H I am, I am just like captively waiting this morning. I was trying to find it as as everything got rolling, What in the hell is going on with the third person? And of course the Amber alert and I can't you know the story we've literally been covering for the last two days, just trying to figure out why people would roll into this house. And oh that's another update there. Okay, all right, hang on, emailers, I'm getting all of it. Just it's been a whole morning with my email. I couldn't even get it to load earlier. So, oh, poor Boston Paul's not going to be able to send me seventy two emails this morning. That is very sad for him. Ros Do you have an email issues with the company email, or is everything working with the company with the iHeart email you haven't issues this morning, or no, your email's coming in this morning, just fine? Okay, all right, I don't know what's up with mine. So maybe I'm fired. Dude. If this is my I'm fired show, well I'm going to change everything, like I have to decide. Do I want to go out with the temper tantrum or just okay? They were just loaded, all right, Well you don't get the temper tantrum? Yeah, that is so weird. All right, So then it updated on my phone too.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the heck's going on. I'm sure it's some weird security thing, probably trying to trick me into responding. AnyWho. All right, so coming up on the show today, more lunatics, because you know that's how we do things around here, and in this case it's Starbucks lunatics and there we go. Yeah, that is so weird and the most evil hold on, maybe not, I shouldn't exaggerate. It's pretty close one of the most evil family videos I think I've ever seen. Like Ross, when you were dubbing this woman in who is torturing her grandfather, would you say, that's one of the most evil family videos that you have ever dubbed in just in the way that she's treating this day yet like nonviolent video share Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just mean emotionally, I it's it's and I don't know why it hit me so hard. Maybe it's because my grandfather, he was the only one. He lived till he was ninety nine, and he just passed away a couple of years ago. And I can't even imagine treating that man, or anybody's grandfather short of there being some like criminal issues.
Speaker 3: That way.
Speaker 1: And and and it's clear that's not what the issue is. I watched I I we're only gonna we're only gonna play a little of it, but we're tweet it. It's ten minutes, and I would encourage you to watch all of it. And I didn't realize so TikTok has a ten minute option. Now, I mean, I almost hate TikTok for it to have to watch all ten minutes of this absolutely soulless granddaughter create content around torturing her grandfather. And I don't mean physically torturing, but he she might as well emotionally torturing her grandfather, who, by her own words in there, wants nothing more, regardless of her stupid haircut, her purple hair, her nose ring, whatever it is, wants nothing more than to have some sort of relationship with his granddaughter. And the only time she feels that she is willing to do that is so that she can make a video for TikTok to out him or to out the fact that she's virtuous in rejecting his love. It's it's it's it's you, hear me, I'm speechless, like I at first, I'm like, this has to be a bit. But the more I watch this thing, and I want you to watch all ten minutes. Like I said, we're not gonna play the whole thing for you, mostly because I feel like it would make you too angry. But I'm gonna give you enough to understand what's going on and of all of the soulless, uh clout chasing awfulness that the Internet has in store for you every time you log in, it's one of the most painful, horrendous things. From an emotional standpoint, I think I've seen and you know, I've been doing this job for a little while, Ross and I have been doing this job for ten years or more. If you believe the promos and what we're gonna get to, I'm gonna play it for you here in the next sec.
Speaker 3: The thing is like she completely believes that she's more really superior and doing the right thing and right, they say, yes, in order to do evil right, you have to be thinking that you're doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: Are you saying there's a historical record there is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it hit me so hard. Maybe it's because like the last like, my parents died when I was in my mid twenties, right, and they died very close to each other, which is crazy because in my family, everybody lives way too long. It's the joke, right, Like we have we have we have several hundred plus year olds. My grandfather made it to ninety nine. We have several hundred plus year olds. But my parents both died in their mid fifties, and you know, not from natural causes. Obviously, my mom had cancer and my dad had a he had literally like a birth defect. So when they did surgery for a condition he had, he didn't make it right. And I was within literally months of each other. And keep in mind they had been like separated since I was twelve, so you know, just boom boom, mid twenties. But for the most part, my family lives a very long time. And I just remember my grandfather World War two VET college professor Yellowstone Ranger, Grumpa as we called him instead of Grandpa, great, great individual. And I can't imagine me or my soleans or one of my cousins treating him like that over whatever. To this day, I don't know how he voted. I think I know, I don't know. It never entered the chat, so to speak. And this woman didn't just tape an argument with her grandfather. She created content based on her own virtuousness. It's it's it's one of the most awful videos. And that's saying something for the Internet, where there's two girls, one cup okay and goatsy. If you don't know what that is, I would encourage you not to google ras. Should people google goatsy, I would not. Okay, this is up there, this is this is the Goatsy of family relations. And that's saying something. I mean, just without the.
Speaker 3: Visual and her wearing a mask throughout the entire thing, it makes you think that it's a skit at first, right.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely absolutely and I totally did. But as you watched it, you realize that's not a skit.
Speaker 3: No, she's a complete lunatic who is going to be regretting what she did in the future guaranteed, well, I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean it might not be like you know, next year or ten, but somewhere down the line, she's gonna regret it. It's because you're gonna miss that grandparent. Wish you could have used the time differently.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, I'm gonna play it for you here in the next I'm gonna play it a couple of times today because like it, it's so shocked me and considering this is what we do, right, this is what Ross and I swim in every day. Just lunatics. Some are fun, there's fun lunatics. They're usually in orda and they do things like, hey, what can I do with a gator? Well, I'm naked, and then and then they figure something new out right, That's that's one thing this And I think what hits me too is I don't know what her politics were in school, like high school, but you know, there's a very good chance that this grandfather or you know, his kids, I e. Her parents literally paid an obscene amount of money to make her like that, because that has total because she's reading from a script. Do you realize I mean you probably picked up on that where she's like, this is some sort of thing that she didn't come up with, where she's got the series of questions, the whole process, the whole thing. It's just it's awful. And uh, I'm sorry I'm teasing it, but I'm not even teasing it just because I want you to listen to my show. I just like I emotionally want to share this with you because it's one of the most awful things I've ever seen. So we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: Did you think I thought she sounded like one of these people like from say North Korea, who's been brought up in propaganda her entire life, and she's just yeah, script, yes, yes, that's.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why that made it worse, but it was clearly not her idea initially, but she's all in on it. And then what she wrote on the you know in the video right is you know, it's like most TikTok videos where they have like a you know, they got words on the screen. And I don't know why, but that just made it a thousand times worse because what she says is, and i'll paraphrase, he has been constantly trying to establish a relationship with her, keeps showing up at her house, keeps coming over, and she's the way she worded it, she's annoyed. And all this guy clearly wants is a relationship with his grandar. Doesn't care that she's got purple hair, or that weird bangs cut or horrible ideas. He doesn't care. That's his granddaughter. All he wants is to have a relationship with her. And so he's willing to sit there for ten minutes and be excoriated by her just to spend time with her. That's just that. I mean, that just takes it to a ten.
Speaker 3: It's even worse because a lot of me Listen, you get to that age and a lot of the times, the people that you've known your entire life are dead. A lot of the times the yeah you talked about this with your mom, Yeah, a lot of times the only people you have left our family. And for you to be, you know, distancing yourself from this person who desperately wants contact is super evil. I just I can't even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then to decide the one time you're going to give him contact so you can make a video showing him out as you know, an agent of fascism. I'm not exaggerating, by the way. This is basically her words, so that you can get content for TikTok, so that your friends, also with purple hair, can go, oh, you did the right thing. Good for you. It just makes it a thousand times worse. And I know that some of our listeners are probably dealing with this, and it's just it's crazy to me. This is not a standard family tiff, right, this is something else entirely. So that's where we're gonna start this morning. So let me do this. We're gonna take a break. Well, come back, I'm gonna play about ninety seconds of the audio, and then I'm gonna encourage you to watch the whole thing because it made me that angry. Okay, all right, six point twenty hang on, I'm actually gonna have to play it here in the next segment. But you know what, it is totally worth it. So I was not attempting to trick you, but you got to go ahead and hear this thing because I got a lot to say about it. We will get to that here in just a moment, right after we get the news. Let me just give you a couple other things we're gonna be talking about. One we I guess know what the weird Hope Hulk Hogan video was about? Ross without me disclosing what this is, because I'll get into it. Do you have any interest in this now that you know what it is? Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely none. Yeah, And I was super confused by it, like what exactly is it? Like, what are you talking about? Who's this dude? That's not Kevin Ash, that's not Vince McMahon. What is happening here?
Speaker 1: Well, we know what's happening, So you know, we got that going for us. And I'll if he I guess if you missed that portion of the show, I'll play the weird non specific audio. Two.
Speaker 3: As to.
Speaker 1: Was it yes Stair the day before? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I think it was like two days ago. And I mean, even if it was, it wasn't exactly waste of time because at least we got this clip.
Speaker 1: Out of it, and I wanted to scene set this thing for you It made me a combination of so incredibly sad and it literally struck emotions with me, just because my grandfather he passed away literally just a couple of years ago. Excuse me, just a couple of years ago. He was at home the whole time. It was a great dude. World War two vet I've told the story, literally injured, well, shot and he was an officer, he was a pilot, he was a college instructor. He was a Yellowstone ranger during World War Two. In the days following D Day, he was not a D Day guy, but in the weeks following he did support and he was shot. I laughed because he laughs. He was shot in the leg smoking a cigarette in France by essentially some hold out Germans. Right, goes back to the US recovers and they put him in an administrative role at one of the internment camps, in this case heart Butte, which was near Cody. And even though he grew up as the crow flies like fifty miles from my grandmother, they never would have met. She had been at the University of Wyoming literally studying Latin, and to this day, I don't understand that decision. She never fully explained it. She's gone now. And she took as a lot of women did. She aided the war effort, and she took a secretarial role, and she actually spoke a few different languages, not Japan though, So dude, she was totally that's how they met. I wouldn't be here if we didn't turn the Japanese.
Speaker 3: No, she was totally like a spy or something like working at a think tank or something like multiple languages and probably like working in archaeology. Yeah, guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Well she did the Latin thing because her one sister was a nun and they were super Catholic. But I don't know where she thought she was going to go with that, but she never finished her degree there. And what's funny is my grandfather was a college professor. I don't know if I've ever told this story. So he was a college professor. So he gets done with the war, he uses essentially the GI bill to go to Stanford, and my grandfather played basketball for Stanford as a six foot Irish. Dude, that's a college basketball has changed since the forties. Just throw that out there. And then he worked as a college professor for the University of California system, which is why that's where I went out to go to school because cheap, right, and you know, from Wyoming, just want to get out there. And so I am literally in my freshman year of college and I'm in the history class that I'm taking and the professor looks like he's one hundred years old. And my grandfather didn't say anything. So I'm sitting there in the class and he goes, you know, he's he's going through everyone's name and he goes, oh, Day, oh Day, are you John's Are you John's son? I'm no, I'm his grandson. And he goes, your Marjorie is my grandmother's name, Marjorie, Your Marjorie's grandson.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I had her in my class, and I'm just like and all I could say is how long have you been here? And the whole class laughed and uh yeah. So my grandmother then went back to college there and did get her degree, not in Latin's, got a more general degree. But yeah, my first history professor in college was my grandmother's. Uh and uh, they definitely track so and and so I'm watching this video of this granddaughter with her purple hair and all, and and again, if you want to color. I don't mind, but there's some indicators, the bowl cut on the front, the purple hair, she's wearing a she's wearing a COVID mask because of course you do. And she has this grandfather sitting there in the room and she is at a computer like she's entering information, and she's decided that she's going to do a TikTok video interviewing this guy. And on the screen it writes, I can't essentially, I can't get him to leave me alone. He keeps coming over literally stoping by my house. I'm assuming she's probably at her parents' house, right, she doesn't. There's failure to launch written all over this chick, and and she's negative about it, and so the way she's positioning it, she's like, well, if I have him here, I might as well shame him. And it just made me so angry from the get Go let me play the first ninety seconds of this, and then we got the video out there. Go to Casey at Casey on the radio if you feel like punishing yourself for ten minutes, because it's it's it's equally one of the saddest and most infuriating things you're going to see in a while. All right, you ready, here we go.
Speaker 2: Just take off.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to think that this is a debate in any type of way, Like I just want to ask your questions, and I want you to named friend, yes, age, what part have you historically got to work?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So real quick, she says, say your name? How old are you? Eighty two? So he's eighty two and he's getting he's getting some time with his granddaughter, which clearly is the only thing he wants. So he's willing to sit through this.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I would label myself politically well, because neither did you vote this year twenty twenty four? Yeah, who did you vote for? So now going back to that, because I had a feeling that I was going to don't answer, why do you think you can vote away in my basic human rights and expect a relationship with me?
Speaker 1: And she's reading, I just I have to acsent you. She's reading so like, where did she get whatever this thing is? And the answer probably is whatever university they paid for, some websites, some group whatever. She's she's reading the questions and she's very militant in the way that she's going about it. And this guy's willing to sit through it because he's getting time with his granddaughter, which which just makes this so much worse.
Speaker 3: Well, I would think the Democrats have the answers.
Speaker 5: I don't either, Okay.
Speaker 1: The biggest problem that I.
Speaker 4: Seek with the Democrats they throw money that thinks the sound the problem, and they don't.
Speaker 1: They really don't want it to sound the problem, the black problem.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying not to interact, but can I maybe just simplify it to that the way you vote is because you just don't agree with the Democratic Party, so you're voting against the number part or you can simplify it to that. Okay.
Speaker 6: Can you see, after all of these questions and having this talk with me, if I continue to have a relationship with you without absolutely any change in your behavior, how I would be enable in fascism?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine telling? And I'm going to stop it there because again I I'm not going to play the whole ten minutes. You should watch it, though, can you understand that Boie, continuing to have a relationship with you, I'm enabling fascism? Just matter of fact, here you go, and I'm almost happy that she doesn't have a camera on him, because I can you, Matt Ross, can you imagine the look on his face when she's saying this to him, This eighty two year old man who quote won't leave her alone, stops by, probably buys her stuff, you know, Hey, hey, honey, I got you this, and he's having to sit there and take that from his what twenty something year old granddaughter, and he's willing to. I don't know what this guy's life so he's eighty two, I don't know everything he's been through in his life, but clearly this is one of the most challenging things, and he's not backing down from it. He's willing to go over and talk to her and sit through this struggle session that she's going to put him through. He's willing to be on TikTok like she tells him, I'm gonna put you on TikTok, and and it gets far worse from there.
Speaker 3: He probably just thinks she's young and dumb, as most young people are. And I wouldn't even be surprised if eventually he just starts playing along just so he can have a relationship with her. Oh one hundred, Oh yeah, I'm totally for Kamala Now I love her.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know. I honestly, I'll give the guy more credit than that because he didn't he didn't beat around the bush. I mean, he was very clear who he voted for. Then he gave us reason why. I don't even know that it was a hedging. He's just like, look, democrats just they never solved anything. They just throw more money out.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of us, you know, we look back into how we were like twenty thirty years ago, and we're like, you know, I can't believe I was that person and I've changed so much. So he probably thinks she will eventually change. And quote see the.
Speaker 1: Like, did you ever treat your grandparents life? Ever?
Speaker 3: Never? Never?
Speaker 1: Never? I would have never. And remember we had the affectionate name for my grandfather is Grumpa instead of Grandpa. We call Lincoln's one grandfather grumpy. Yeah, well go with Grumpa. It's pretty good. You can borrow that. So and he he pretended like he didn't like it, but he liked it.
Speaker 3: I never had any conversations about politics with any of my grandparents.
Speaker 1: I try. I once I once made a comment to my grand to that grandfather as a college professor. And the comment was it was after I started doing talk radio. I said some along the lines of you must be surrounded by moonbats. And he actually he got very serious and he said, look, we're not getting into voting. We're not getting into my colleagues voting. That's none of your business. He was. And this was it was when he turned the grumpa on and I and and he understood it. I understood it. He's basically like, you're the grandkid. We're not gonna I don't care that you're literally doing a talk radio show with politics. We're not getting into it. That's not our relationship. Though, I you know, I had it figured out that he must have been in just absolute hell surrounded by some of his colleagues. But he was an accounting professor, right, which supposedly should be a very nonpartisan thing. My favorite moment ever when I was a kid is I went my grandmother took us to the university. I was like eleven, twelve whatever. I guess it was right after my dad left, so I would have been twelve, and I went there and we're sitting in my grandmother. We walk into the lecture hall and it's not a. It's not several hundred students, but it's it's it's a big class. And there was a girl like chance, you know, chomping gum in the front, and he walked over, grabbed the gum, put his hand out. She put the gum out, and he took it and he literally just smashed it down on her. And I'm like, wow, okay, glad I'm not in his class. Man. He didn't like physically hit her, but he took the gum and then smashed it down on her desk in front of her table or whatever it was row of tables. But yeah, and I just I just remember that he was super no nonsense. He's like, look, you're here to study this where we're not doing this Like he was ironfistude. And then I thought, well, I actually, for a moment, even at a young age, was like, well he's much nicer at home, holy cattle man. But yeah, he would never get into the politics, and he the one time he corrected me, I never brought it up again because I realized that's not my relationship with him. That's Grandpa or grumpa or whatever. Right, this isn't this isn't an opportunity to sit here and go, hey, remember that time where you literally fought against fascism and took a bullet for it. Let me tell you what I think. Of course, I never really had that liberal phase, but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think that's a good point too. It's because our grandparents were part of that World War two generation, right, So there's like a gap there in the age then of what she's dealing with. But a little bit both of my grand like my yeah, her grandparents probably at eighty two probably obviously probably wasn't a World war. Yeah, both of my grandparents fought in World War Two, one in Europe and one in the Pacific, So I can sort of imagine where they're coming from. But you know, I never met my one grandfather. He died of alcoholism before I was born, and the other one died of a heart attack while I was on his knee when I was in like third grade. So I mean I never got to that point to have conversation literally on his knee. Yeah, I was on his knee. We were watching that show Life Goes On, remember with Quirky Oh, Yeah, and he was doing the thing where like you know, you go down your grandpa's knee on like a slide, like you put your legs down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two legs, then there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he stopped pushing me and I turned around and his tongue was sticking out of his face. I was white, and they immediately rushed me up to my bedroom and I remember the paramedics and the ambulance coming, and that was the last time I saw my grandfather. And it scarred me for a long time. Dude, for a long time, Like, was it my fault? Did I do anything?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I carried a picture around in my back pocket. My parents like considered, like sending me to therapy. It was a big deal. Yeah, and like I really got it to this day. Right, You're always going to miss your grandparents. But I never had those conversations about politics because I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Thirty when you were a little kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And my my my mom's father, he died of a heart attack when I was about the same age, so you know, I never I never thought to broach it with him. But yeah, that's dude, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my grand my grandmother's like my one lived to be like eighty three, eighty four, the other was like seventy six. The same thing. It was never politics. It was I'm visiting grandma and a grandkid, you know, grandma stuff, which.
Speaker 1: Was amazing grandmothers now looking grandmother. Ya, holy cow, dude.
Speaker 3: But like looking back now, like I wish I could have had those Here's my point is, like I wish they were still alive so I could have these important conversations that I wish I could have had because now I'm older and I'm more experienced, and I would like to know what was it like growing up? What was it like to live through World War two? What was the country?
Speaker 1: The depression? Yeah, I hated that. When I was a kid, my grandmother tell me about the depression and what they you know, and she'd showed me the photos of literally her and her sisters having to do a wagon team. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing is, you get older and you go through more experiences in your own life changes, and you a lot of times you want advice from people that have lived through the same thing or you know, gone through maybe similar things, because you go through similar things as being human beings. And I know there's tons of times where I wish I could call my father and ask for advice. And I just talked my mother about this that she's like, you know, there's a lot of things that you might have questions about that I can't answer because I'm not a guy. You know. It's like physical stuff that happens to your body as you get older. And it's just this girl is going to regret wasting this time and she's gonna have the same sort of thoughts that we all have about our grandparents that have passed away, and it's gonna haunt her eventually, really is.
Speaker 1: And the the uh, how do I say? Is the non christian esque part of me kind of wants that for her, which I understand is not a good look, right, that I want her to emotionally haunt her the rest of it. But it made me so angry watching this and again it goes on for like ten minutes because I guess that's the cap on TikTok videos, and it's because it's because it's really the only thing, it's the only penalty she's gonna pay. And I'm just assuming she's back living with her parents, i e. The you know, the the grand or the son or daughter of this grandfather. And that's the first thought that popped in my head too, like ten years from now. I hope she's miserable, and I shouldn't. I shouldn't hope somebody's miserable, but you hope they come to terms with it. But the willingness, the willingness to do it, the willingness to grant him this thing that is the only thing he clearly wants in relation to her, and he's willing to sit there and be made fun of, told he's a fascist, all of these things, and it's I can't even fathom it. So anyway, at Casey on the radio is the Twitter account? We got the video? Go watch it. I watch it after the show because you don't want to miss any of the show. But it is out there all right, coming up Tim Walls and Starbucks insanity, that's next. Hang on, I can't decide if I want the Superman rumor to be true or not. Ross what do you think? Do you want it to be true or not to be true? And it's just so weird. It's literally leaking the same time we're figuring out whether we should fight gorillas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought about that connection as well, And I'm like, I wonder if the whole thing's been like some weird marketing thing for Superman, like with the.
Speaker 1: Crazy clowns around when it came out.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the rumors are true, but I mean I'm gonna see the movie no matter what. I think it looks good. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, I'm with you. I'll definitely go see I don't know that i'll go see this thing, but I'll see it when it's available in my house because people at a theater are you Are you thinking to go into the theater?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely gonna go.
Speaker 1: Say yes, do you do IMAX or not?
Speaker 3: No, we do not. We do whatever we have in wake Forest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you don't have IMAX up there a Warres.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, Oh, I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you're gonna get me in a theater. It's gonna be an IMAX opportunity because I don't want to go to a theater.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna work. Maybe gonna go to whatever's close and whatever is in the window of when Lincoln is.
Speaker 1: In whatever has comfortable chairs. Right.
Speaker 3: But I'm a fan of the James gun vibe, like his themes like Guardians of the Galaxy is fantastic. I like a lot of people have been like, Boo, we need to go back to the Snyder sort of Superman where it's dark and you have that really weird color palette where everything looks washed out, and I like, this is that dark? I think I wasn't a fan of the Snyder Superman's. I really wasn't that whole vibe. It's like DC for the longest time for me, And I know it sounds stupid, but it comes down to the color palette. Like you look at you look at Marvel, Marvel is like vibrant and bright, and then you'd go to a DC movie and it would be like it completely washed out and on the dark scenes, I can't even tell what's going on in the screen. And it's did you like the Man?
Speaker 1: Because I totally know what you're talking about. Color was washed Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, not a fan of the DC. Even Aquaman sucks. They all suck.
Speaker 1: The first Aquaman.
Speaker 3: I hate it. This is the color palette, Like the screen looks gross.
Speaker 1: Well he's underwater, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's already hard enough. But I like the James Gun vibe, so I'm definitely gonna check it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you like the First Wonder woman. I thought that was okay, I'm telling you, I hate all of them all the I had no idea. So well, we'll talk. We'll talk more about this too, coming up literally like one hour from now because it is Thursday. So Nerd corresponded, right, that's uh, that's eight oh five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's confirmed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, text me if he's got anything else, because obviously we're gonna get into this and the Star Wars.
Speaker 3: I know he's really big in the and or season two. So oh, we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk about that for sure. So did you watch any more episodes? You just watched one last week.
Speaker 3: They just released the the second batch of three, and I think we're like two.
Speaker 1: In okay, all right, Well we won't spoil that. And for the Superman thing, I'll just give you a teaser. Here's here's the thing that resonated with me on it. Superman Batman and the twist, which we've talked about here on the show. And if you haven't seen it, that's fine. So this is Affleck Batman Superman right going at it and then not going at it because their moms have the same name. I'm not making that up. If he didn't he didn't watch it, I'm not making that up. That literally was like, oh, oh okay, well we don't need to fight. Our moms have the same name. And uh, that stuck with me. I lost a little trust in DC there, not that they had a lot going into it that.
Speaker 3: Should have been such like a big build up for Superman to fight back.
Speaker 1: That movie, You're right, that should have been banger dude.
Speaker 3: Just to give an example, I think Marvel would have, you know, playing this out or made it go along a bit longer. That was the second installation of the DC series, was Batman versus Superman. The second one like that should have been like, yeah, they should have been down right. It's surprising, isn't it. That should have been down the line. You should have worked your.
Speaker 1: That was before what were the two? What was the one before it?
Speaker 3: I doubt you rig I think the Superman won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but didn't they have? Was it a wonder Woman before it?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I count her?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, look at listen to Ross. I thought the first wonder Woman was fine. The nineteen eighty four one just lost me. But anyway, all right, we'll get into more of it with Stephen Kent. That'll be at eight o five and the twist here just to tease you monkeys monkeys is why not? Not that I'm against monkeys, but you know, the rumor's so ridiculous, it is. That's why I'm just curious if Steven is like, yeah, but I pulled the bounding into comics where Steve, I guess Stephen used to work there. He doesn't write for them anymore, right, he does not, He does not, But I saw it like multiple places. I mean, if anyone could pull it off, it'd be Lex Luthor. Right, Well, it comes down to which Lex Luthor? Do you have a favorite? Lex Luthor? Spacey?
Speaker 3: Spacey was great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not not Facebook dude, but definitely not. I always got the rip that he probably was a horrible person in person.
Speaker 3: That's what I've heard, like from every interview ever at first.
Speaker 1: Jesse Eisenberg, Yeah, Eisenberg, Yeah, like even like every character he plays, even when they're supposed to be likable, is immensely unlikable. What was the Magician movies that he did Now You See Me or something like that, which was.
Speaker 3: Overall Yeah, Yeah, they're coming out with like the third or fourth one. They're there, they've they filmed there or they're producing it. I saw something about it. I take back my Lex Luthor. I'm going Hackman got yeah, I gotta.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask, so like Eisenberg's out, but Gene Hackman back in the day. Yeah, but yeah, Spacey was good and then obviously there, you know, there was an issue. Then there's a major drop off, like how do you go from those two to They tried to play it like the Joker, like it was super weird. Yeah, that's not Luther Luthor. You got to play him pretty straight and then have the evil side of him, right, because that's you know, it's the two faces of Lex Luthor, because he you know, he's the he's the big corporate business guy. He's basically bezos. They should have bezos play him. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: He should?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's all bald and stuff anyway in space? Okay, all right with with Katie Perry or no, no, oh, no, okay. I did you see by the way people are literally showing up to her tour protesting her for CO two emissions or something. Good.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of that hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Good, I'm you know what, here's the what she's She's not an astronaut, right, we talked about this, but also shut up. I I'll literally defend her going to space just for the just for the fact that I am all in on them doing things where really wealthy people pay to do it, and then it becomes so common the rest of us can.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I have no problem with that. Like you said, she went on the glorified theme park ride. It was a space ride, that's what it is. William Shatner also did it. He's not an astronaut. He went on a space ride and it's very cool and it's awesome. You could do that, but you're not an astronaut. You're not in Space Force or NASA or whatever. But I like the fact that they're being called out for the hypocrisy because at one hand, she's like save the planet. I'm you know, holding up a daisy or whatever it is in the space ride to the camera, and then the other hand, you're, you know, there's hypocrisy there. I think they should do I would love if the same thing happened to Taylor Swift. Shut up about the climate. If you're constantly going back and forth in the country and your private jet, it's ridiculous, and they say the same thing about John Kerry and all the other politicians that complain about the climate and then fly to the G twenty and their private jets.
Speaker 1: Shut up right, I'm with you there, Yeah, you know, because honestly you're probably not in on it. There's a point where it's gonna get safe enough. Would have some interest in it, but obviously I can't afford it. So but like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could get like an endorsement.
Speaker 1: Dude. I should have put that in our sales thing. We just had to like pitch endorsements to the sales.
Speaker 3: Pay im casey for space rights, dude.
Speaker 1: Next time they ask, I'm putting that in there, and I'm putting a lot of stuff like it too.
Speaker 3: Do you want web clicks or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want to go to space. Uh. I'll even do the uh, the the plane where they go way way up and then they descend really quickly so you can float around like they did with the Kate Upton. Shoot, i'll do that too. I'll do that right now. The space thing I'm gonna wait on. But anyway, so, yeah, it's got monkeys, so we'll uh, we'll talk more about that and not just any monkeys. Uh speaking of science, hold on, let me grab this story real quick. Do do do do, and then we'll get to the walls stuff. All right? Uh yeah, so this is crazy.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Here's the headline. Scientists want to grow human bodies without brains to harvest their organs. This was a movie, right, wasn't Wasn't there? I mean it's not that they didn't have brains, but wasn't there a movie where the plot was that you were a replacement essentially, so they can harvest your organs. I can't remember what movie it was, but that was the thing. So you would you would? Essentially you have somebody in like cryostasis. I guess that's you, and then you just I need a liver, I need a heart. Whatever is that? Does that fundamentally bother people? It's so creepy, man, Ross, would you like a clone of you sitting in cryostasis in case you needed something? I mean? Or would you have a moral objection? I think i'd have a moral objective.
Speaker 3: I don't know. A part of me feels like it's demonic or something.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have a brain, like, it doesn't function. I'm just gonna learned the Democrats now that they're importing voters, thing has been upsided that this would be their next thing.
Speaker 3: You know, they can tax it and they can get the votes from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, So what I'm saying like, oh, well about how about we grow voters with no brain, which is, by the way, who they're looking for, right, I'm I'm sure Nancy Pelosi looked at this and went perfect, yeah, this is great, absolutely, and then probably figured out how to invest in it. Yeah. So an article in the MIT Tech Review, which obviously I read on the regular, explore growing human bodies without brains or consciousness in order to harvest organs for transplant. So what happens if you die and don't need the organs? And also what happens if you need one organ? But it's an endgame organ, right, Like let's say you need a heart, you get the heart, and then later you need a liver. And now obviously the you know your your cryo you is not alive. Do they have to grow another one?
Speaker 3: See? The one thing that might sway me is the no brain thing. But can the body function and do all of its things without a brain?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and you know, I think you got to like lean heavily into what Elon's doing right with like neuralink stuff like can you recreate the human brain? And remember, we can keep bodies alive which essentially are brain dead. Right, this is this is the whole Terry Shivo discussion. Again, by the way, don't call and argue whether Terry Schivo was brain dead or not. Okay, My point is we're most of the way there, and this is clearly speculative. And do you have multiple spare bodies? That's the other thing I don't know. And what if, just hypothetically, what if if this becomes a thing, but you tweak your extra bodies to you know, they figure out how to I'm gonna say this in the least scientific way possible, not a scientist, full disclosure. But let's say, let's say you're able to tweak the genes, so to speak, to be a much healthier version of you, or perhaps parts of the body are more pronounced. Do you get what I'm driving at just saying like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, man, Yeah, it's like it's like Batman or Superman when they open the closet and there's like tons of like you know, their outfits or the right, they're tights and stuff. Yeah, but the open is like a closet full of you in various sizes.
Speaker 1: Oh, it'd be weird if you kept it at home, wouldn't it just kind of hanging out? You'd have to go visit, just be like, oh, this is the creed. But I guess maybe they think it would be normalized. Uh. The author of the paper admits that many may find this disturbing. You think, absolutely, yeah, but the potential benefits outweigh the risk. I mean, think about it. I remember the founder of Apple, Steve Jobs. Remember he literally died needing a transplant, and I liked how every news outlet just assumed he was going to go harvest organs and like belize or something. That whole lead up. They're like, why didn't he would have been a horrible person. Why didn't he do that? Yeah, yeah, I don't. This is it is a lot playing god. But let me tell you what, if you need a heart to keep ticking, I think a lot of people are not going to have a problem with this. Oh, here we go. It's actually in the article. So yes. The island was the name of the movie Michael bay Ross's favorite director, by the way, that's where we're talking about James Gunn earlier. Are you the one who hates Michael Bay And maybe I'm putting that on you unfairly. It might have been Cordal who hates Oh Ross's screen and a call. I'm trying to remember. Yeah, that whole thing is creepy. But you know, if there's no there's no consciousness, there's no brain. Because here's the discussion I've had with somebody who is I'm not going to tell you what faith they are, but they're really really against They're more like God will sort it out kind of thing when it comes to a lot of medical procedures, which, hey, that's that's the direction you're going to go. That's on you, whatever, do your thing. I tend to have the belief that if we're creating in God's image, and we're imparted with the ability to develop a lot of things, we then have to gauge it upon a moral compass. But that in and of itself is you know, from God. You know what I'm saying. Like, That's why when people are like, oh, you can't make jokes, I'm like, well, if we're creating God's image, then he's got a sense of humor, right, clearly he does. He made Florida. That's the thing. So technological advances I don't necessarily have an objection to, but I think you have to have a moral compass along the way. Obviously, I just I feel like this probably falls on the other side of it. But if they can create just organs and grow them, remember they were growing organs like attached to a mouse, which by the way, sucks to be that mouse. They like they made an ear on a mouse and then transplanted on the dude. Functional organs are not here yet but maybe one day. And they've already used pig organs before. So if it's not attached to a full human replicant of you with no brain, then all of a sudden it becomes a little murkier for people. So I don't know, it's an interesting discussion. Point. In fact, let's get some calls on if you want eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four Are you down with a spare you in case you need them, We'll be back hang on. Very excited about that. Let's head to Fayetteville. Though, Hey, member, member, little member, barry for you. Member, When I said Hey, this COVID stuff where they just think that they can go and you know, suspend basically constitutional rights and do whatever they want under the guise of it's an emergency. They're not going to stop here. And I'd say that and people are like, no, well not you, not the listeners, but like will either be pushback on the talk shows, like no, it's just this is a this is a very specific example, and we gotta you know, we gotta do it. But it'll be fine other than that. Well, I was right, So here we go. Fayetteville Mayor Mitch Colvin plans to propose sweeping new laws to eradicate a recent spike in gun violence.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know why they keep reelecting this, dude. Colvin said it's possible he could declare a public safety state of emergency, and again, I do not understand why during these state of emergencies there is not more defined laws. You know, keep in mind that if the governor of North Carolina declares a state of emergency, it literally can impact your Second Amendment rights, and there are different things. Colvin wants to do it because he's got a public safety issue. Now, I don't disagree that Fadeville has some issues. There's you know, there is weekly a story that clearly, clearly is a problem, and I want Colvin to address it. He's obviously the mayor there. But have we tried, I don't know, throwing the book at criminals. Have we made it so problematic if you wish to participate in stuff like this that you wouldn't think it. Do we have a deterrence or do we continue to soft you know, deal with criminals in a soft way. And the answer is yeah, that's kind of how Fayetteville goes. They got a problem. I want them to address it for all of our listeners in Fayetteville. You know, I want you guys to be safe down there. Appreciate you listening. Sorry, occasionally the signal gets if you're on South Fayetteville gets turned over by a Spanish station. Nothing I can do. It's not technically our market. But that being said, when he starts talking about things he wants to do, this is the route he's going because the city councils basically said, eh h, we're not down with all of this, so he wants to go at it alone. All right, here's here's what he said. He said me and other city council members are tired of this. There are tools available to the mayor and states of emergency and public safety is one. I used it as a tool during COVID. It's not something I take lightly. Well, again, it is only retrospectively that we're finding out a lot of this COVID stuff where courts are actually adjudicating it. And frankly, this was one of the big things with the courts that was that really has got us where we are today, because you remember, like Governor Cooper with a speedway and all this stuff. People showing up for religious service, sitting in their car in the parking lot, not even getting out of the car. You had judges who just basically either didn't take the case, which was wild, or said it's well, it's a state of emergency. This is how you chip away at the ability to do stuff because most of this will fall on people who aren't a problem. All right, So the mayor calling for a citywide nine pm curfew for unattended miners, I don't know that that's a constitutional violation. Other cities have done that. In fact, a lot of cities have a standing minor curfew. I want to say that we had a curfew in the literally in Wyoming of ten o'clock. No, no, no, it was for that's what it was. It was for if you had a driver's license that was known as a hardship license, you couldn't drive after ten, and I had one. You get those when you're fourteen and fifteen, but you know those were it was very specific there he's talking about a straight out curfew. Well seven do seventeen year olds not work late on Friday or Saturday? I don't know exactly what that would look like. But here's where we start getting problematic. He also wants to restrict large gatherings. Now we're getting into the COVID stuff, and yes, do you have these gatherings where people are out of control some of these street race things I can't remember with a all of them where you see the videos of these things, and Fayetteville deals with it. But who the hell are you to restrict large gatherings? This is this isn't just for kids. If you live in Fayetteville and you want to have a large gathering at your house that goes after you know, in this case, I don't even know if there's a time on it. Who the hell is the mayor to tell you can't do it? If you're not breaking the law right now, If you're if you guys are breaking the law, then I am all for police to go and crack down on you. You know, you're you're there and there's a bunch of miners drinking or you know, people are shooting guns, which is literally a thing that happened the other day. Fine, the police should go in there, and that's who you should deal with. But if you're you know, if you're some guy who lives off base and you want to have a party and you're not disturbing anybody, who the hell is the mayor to tell you can't? This is this is COVID stuff also, and this is interesting a verse of the mass thing, he wants to ban on mass, which is a thing in a lot of cities, or at least used to be a thing. Used to be a thing in North Carolina. They suspended it during COVID open carry weapons. Now we're getting into the second Amendment. I don't know that he can just ban that because he quote declares an emergency. It is legal to open carry a weapon backpacks at city owned property or city sponsored events. No, if it's under the guise of safety and you're in and inside an actual thing, how did a bird just slam into the window again? Ross, Why are the birds all trying to suicide themselves this week? Geez man, Sorry, that is so distracting. Maybe the birds are supporters of the mayor of Fayetteville. I don't know, all right, So ban on mass open carry weapons backpacks at city owned property or city sponsored events. I understand when you're going into an arena and you want to have those see through backpacks. I got it, because you're checking for contraband liquor firearms in certain places where you're not allowed to carry them, which we can slice and dice whether you agree or disagree. But that's at least pretty standard. But what do you mean city owned property? I can't have a backpack if I go to a park in Fayetteville. Can I have a picnic basket? That's essentially the same thing, Like this is lunacy. Man, let's see medical exemptions allowed. I guess that's on the mass thing. Once put more cameras, license plate readers, facial recognition, street takeover, thank you. I couldn't remember what it's called. Like how that stuff happens is beyond me, although I do like it where one car's spinning cookies in the middle and then some idiot goes out there and just gets Do you see the chick ross You see the video of the chick who went out in the middle of one of those street things and she got hit by the carner wig went flying. Oh dude, that video is I watched it like twenty times. M yeah, Like so some of this stuff makes sense, but all of this is for not if when you capture somebody clearly violating the law, especially when they're violating the law with a gun, right they go out there, they're brandishing, they're menacing, they're firing it off in the air, you can't do that stuff. Or or if they're just carrying it during the commission of a crime, or if they're an intoxicated state, you know, any of the things that responsible gun owners understand, you can't do. Because they you know, literally took a concealed carry class and they get this, you got to prosecute them. You can't sit there and go, oh, he's seventeen, it's only his third offense. He didn't know. No, I'm sorry, there has to be consequences. You have to make people who commit criminal acts within your city think about You have to make them think about, you know, it's probably not worth my time to do this. And I understand it's not as cut and dry in that as that you have people, you know, there's gang issues all of that. People live in rough neighborhoods, and I get that, but that's not who we're talking about. We're talking about people who do it for the purpose of either committing criminal acts, showing out doing illegal things in possession of a firearm. And you have to delineate what is not going to be acceptable, and when people cross it, you have to not give them deals or prayer for judgment or whatever you want to call it. But instead he wants to make it so you can't take a backpack to a park in Fayetteville with your family. Typical overreaction. Yeah, so here we go. This comes after two shootings near Festival Park for the Dogwood Festival. They had to shut that thing down early. That's problematic. They had a month ago the carnival. I don't know what the carnival was called, but they had a shooting there like everyone there, and I think a kid was injured in that, like an eleven or twelve year old. Like, this is simple. If you once you know who did that, you make it so they are not on the street. If you're going to go to a carnival and you're going to fire indiscriminately and hit a twelve year old, you have no place in polite society. Not now, maybe five to ten years from now, probably more since you actually hit somebody. But the utilization of COVID like powers under a declaration of emergency. This is the slippery slope I warned about. And here we be. All right, let's get into some slippery slope weather where the humidity is going up and I don't.
Speaker 3: Like it, so yeah, a little bit, just sorry.
Speaker 1: Turn that knob down. I don't want to tell you how to do your job. Just on the humidity. And yeah, no, man, because like low eighties low humidity is fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, low in mid eighties with higher humidity not so nice. It certainly feels different, right Nope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, uh no.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately not going away today, sun some clouds and again as we had yesterday, the better chance for showers, thunder showers, try it and west some spots yesterday did get over an inch of rainfall, some not so much to none, sun and clouds otherwise. So another warm, kind of humid day today, and then tomorrow we'll have a better chance for everybody again at least a shower thunder shower threat in the afternoon, mid upper eighties again and still don't dropping the humidity. Same thing for Saturday, middle eighties, a few showers thunder showers scattered around, best chance in the afternoon. Sunday also a little wet weather, so we're into better chance the rain for the upcoming weekend. Unfortunately, probably there will be hours of dry weather, but it's not gonna be bright and sunny for multiple hours. And now, if you are a Kentucky Derby fan, it looked earlier in the weekend maybe it was gonna be okay. Now it looks like there's gonna be some wet weather for the Derby on Saturday afternoon evening. Also, so everybody kind of getting in the act in the southeastern US of the showers thunder showers. Early next week looks a little damp too, with temperatures back into the seventies, So by Sunday we're low to mid seventy. Same thing for Monday and Tuesday with a threat for showers. So casey, certainly more chances of rain here the next several days. Better chances coming as we get into tomorrow and especially the weekend.
Speaker 1: A little bit lower chances early next week. Okay, well, so do you bet on the derby? I do not.
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 5: I I'm gonna take Toby Keith's horse just because it's Toby Keith. I think it was thirty to one. Yeah right, see one of his horses in the race. Yeah, so I'm gonna take that as a family pet.
Speaker 1: It might it could be called beer for my horses. So yeah, man, that's what I was asking. So look exactly in the reference. All right. I don't miss many country music references. No, no, no, I got you. So it'd be great if you're stand there by Willie Man just rooting it on. So all right, thank you much? Do I appreciate? All right? All right, there you go, raced agent country music enthusiast, all right, seven forty eight, Hang on for one the full visual, and you're gonna want it for this because I don't know what the hell's going on. So picture a bunch of Starbucks employees, but at the wokest Starbucks you could find, all right, that's very important. Go with the wokest Starbucks you can find. And I don't know if it's a union shop or what the hell's going on, but they're all standing around and they're very upset, and they're of course recording this, and they're also wearing and I don't I'm assuming its some fu to the dress code of some sort, because that's what their big gripe is, dress code, but also staffing issues, which we'll we'll talk about. And so they're wearing those little party hats and they look like a unicorn, including the one dude. Is it a woman or a dude ros I'm I'm unclear. The guy who's talking at the beginning. Is it a guy or a gal? I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: A woman with a beard, It is the bearded lady.
Speaker 1: That is a woman, yes, with a tiny dunce cap on, which is perfect. It's a dunicorn, like a duo unicorn or a dunce unicorn. I call it a dunicorn. There's your new word for the day, all right. So the dunicorn is starting this meeting and they're upset because Starbucks apparently has a dress code. Who to thunk it? Right? Craziness?
Speaker 7: All right, So check this outs loves to do is allow hardner to beat themselves or whatever. Not are that they want to push.
Speaker 1: And that's not a sad beard. That's like a full beard. Like if that would I'd be like, Wow, that person can grow a beard. Not everyone can.
Speaker 7: I don't understand how that can good state of.
Speaker 5: Letting us express ourselves.
Speaker 7: I don't understand how that's supposed to and buy each craft.
Speaker 1: And you're a woman with a beard. Some would say that's expressing yourself.
Speaker 7: Some would sure and bring us back to that happy house kind of vibe. That's for because for some reason, you all can't understand how to schedule more people in his own You can't understand.
Speaker 1: Wait to say, I thought we didn't applaud we snapped, right. Wasn't that a thing a few years ago?
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's a thing anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, because that was the thing for about five minutes.
Speaker 7: I understand that it's misappropriate to tell someone that they are okay, that they should be doing the work of four people. That's just respectful.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's crazy. Only happened to start.
Speaker 2: I need you.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't, right, Okay, so you're inting asked, Well, that doesn't happen anywhere else.
Speaker 3: Personally, I would like to point out that you know this, like every other industry. You know this, this job that I do was the job of four people at one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we launched the show, we had two producers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had, you had, you had three other people.
Speaker 1: We had three other people. We had two, we had two specifically, you're correct, two people doing that. Yeah, so uh, you should get a dunce cap and then make it.
Speaker 3: But I mean the argument of you know, I can't be myself because I have to do a dress code to wear a vest or a pair of pants or whatever. We're like, they're obviously okay with you being you because they hired you.
Speaker 1: Of course, Ray Stagic with Weather, Jeff Bellinger with Business News. But before we chat with them, we chat with Stephen Kent to talk all things entertainment and even some weird, creepy science stuff. Good morning, sir, how you doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing well. I've got my coffee here. I'm also sniffing some ridonium jet fuel just to wake up a little bit. This morning. Star Wars taught me how I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ross has been sniffing glue this week, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has been sniffing glue since he was four.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're doing some construction around the studio and it's apparently much stronger over in his studio than other places. So good for him. I think if you're gonna, if you're gonna huff something, you want to go for the gold spray paint so you can have the epic mug shot like that one. Dude, I'm sure you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to look that up.
Speaker 1: You've never seen gold sparkle, gold spray paint, huffer. Dude where his mug shot, his whole face is just no, this is you is.
Speaker 2: New to me, but I've I have seen it. Now I'm looking at it. This is this is fantastic. This person is an American hero.
Speaker 1: Well he's not. He's a little bit of an addict. But what are you gonna do? All right? So, boy, where do we even start? Well, you want to start in the Star Wars. Let's start there. So the the re release, well, let's talk. Let's talk about Star Wars fatigue, right, because that's something that really was the explanation, and it pivoted really the way that they were producing Star Wars content. Right. They claimed that the audience and the numbers weren't there because they were just creating too many things. People got burned out on it and as a result they had to dial it back. I always thought that was a little bit of an excuse, because maybe the quality counts. But was that laid to rest here last weekend when a re release of The Phantom Menace did twenty five million box office?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. It is certainly getting close to being being debunked. And just for clarity for the audience, Revenge of the Sith episode three has been back in theaters here this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, and.
Speaker 2: It's just it's smashed a couple of barriers. It is the most watched and most successful re release of a film into theaters of all time. It is scratching, you know, the surface here of what's possible for Star Wars. And it is a reminder. I was in the theater just yesterday watching it and it's a full theater. People are laughing, having a good time, they're cheering at the beginning and the end of the movie. People love Star Wars. They've got their Star Wars shirt folded nicely in their dresser drawer at home. They've just been waiting to take it out. And Disney should feel quite embarrassed. If you work at Lucasfilm right now and you are struggling to keep Star Wars relevant, but all you have to do is put out the old stuff, it should make you feel a little ashamed.
Speaker 1: Did their mom put in the dresser folded for him after she did their lawn? Darn? Sorry, I had to take the cart. But here's here's why I think that's it's interesting because it is informative on the Star Wars fatigue excuse. The problem is is I know Hollywood, and now I'm wondering if rather than you know, doing new content and trying to actually do quality content like and or with You and Ross seem to be big fans of I always wait for the whole season to come out, then I'll watch it. But does it then just tell them, hey, what you need to do. They probably don't know the rights to any of this stuff, but like, why create new stuff when you can just reissue and not even have to reboot it, right, just show the old stuff in theaters. They love a lazy out that's profitable. Do you think that it unfortunately drives them to do more of it and then we get less original content rather than improving the original content.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a tough question. You know. I think it definitely does encourage them to consider as many rereleases as possible. You know, we are sort of in an era of incredible nostalgia, particularly for younger consumers who just want to go back and see early two thousands and nineties movies. So we are going to see plenty of that. But I just I kind of think here that the ultimate lesson is going to be that re releases are just sort of a safe weekend blockbuster. One thing that I wish that they would do is I wish that they would re release these movies with the deleted scenes cut back into the film. Like one of the things that they could have done that was fresh was include scenes that were deleted from episode three that feature Mom Mathma who now has an entire show on Disney Plus called and Or, and you would have been able to see sort of a fresh experience of that same old movie. You love that would be cool. I would recommend doing that. If Disney is listening.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I slippery slope that for you? Please do? All right? AI ability to create entirely new stuff, what's to stop them from just creating a scene and jamming it in there, Not one that was original, but one that basically looks like it was just to tweak or to twist. God help us if it's a PC thing, but like to mess or monkey with, which will be a nice transition here in a moment with the old movies. That's where I get a little nervous.
Speaker 2: You certainly could do that, but that seems like a stretch to me. You'd have to be criminally insane to try to do that and get away with it. With Star Wars fans.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, I mean AI into a Star Wars movie. Do I have to bring up Lea at the end?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, no, that's different. We're talking about creating scenes whole cloth and putting them into a movie. I was raised on the Revenge of the Fifth DVD case. I know every deleted scene in that movie like the back of my hand. You can't create a new.
Speaker 8: One, all right.
Speaker 1: The fact that you said DVD, We're not We're not okay, and Ross had Ross did you have beta or laser disc? I can't remember what you said. You guys went beta right back in the day. Yeah, Ross had beta, like we're beta VHS kids, right, So this is this is a whole cloth different man. But no, you know, you understand what I'm saying, Like the way that they love to, you know, tweak movies cut stuff out where I got to watch a five minute explanation by college professor before I get to watch, you know, some old movie because it has problematic themes in it, like what's to stop him from doing that? I guess is is really my thought? And then just crapping all over because you know you will be the first to admit that when when they went back and added the Beast and tweaked the Star Wars, it created a divide among the fandom, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean this has been happening ever since George Lucas changed who shot first on Conor Grido. You know, Star Wars is constantly being revised based on the whims of its previous owner. Uh, and it and it's and it's can be pretty horrific. I mean, my favorite movie is Return of the Jedi, and I love the ending U and Darth Vader, you know, being redeemed and saving Luke and all that. And then George Lucas releases this thing back out onto Blu Ray or something in the two thousands and has Darth Vader scream no when he's saving Luke from the Emperor. It's, by the way, it's the most horrific thing I've ever seen in my life. And it actually ruins the movie for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it at Costco and I was and then what was what was up there?
Speaker 3: So uh?
Speaker 1: And Or everything's still cooking along, okay for you guys over there, just real quick. And then I want to get over the Superman thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is this is this is this is quality television here. So highly recommend people give and Or a spin. It's again, it's not gonna be when you sit down and and watch with your young children. It's definitely teens and up. But and Ors fantastic television.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So there is a rumor, and much like the rumor with the Narnia stuff, I go and I try to look at other places to either find a denial or other people reporting it. Your former I have the story here from an outlet you used to write for, but I've seen it multiple places now and I'm curious what you think. Here's the headline New Superman plot link leak alleges Lex Luthor uses monkeys to troll the hero online and sway public opinion against him. What the hell's going on? What are we doing here? So to describe this a little better, Luther secret weapon in the endeavor is an army of mutant monkeys. All right, tell me this isn't real. Please tell me this isn't real. But after the Batman Superman, my moms have the same name. I'll believe any rumor with what DC is doing.
Speaker 2: I think this sounds hilarious and I completely support it. You know, there are different ways to do Superman, and I am not the biggest Superman uh uh store of knowledge in the world, so you probably know a lot more than I do. But there are different ways to do this. There's the gritty way, there's the realism way, and then there's whatever gun James Gunn is doing with this movie where he's actually bringing back you know, the super Dog, you know, his his.
Speaker 8: Poodle or something that helps him fight crime, which you know has a backing in the comic books, but it was kind of cut out of a lot of Superman movies because it's a little goofy, and so they're not only doing that in this movie.
Speaker 2: He's also kind of engineer mutant monkeys to uh to I guess, send mean tweets at Superman.
Speaker 8: I think it sounds fun I'm for this.
Speaker 1: So but you you think it's a part, But the way they're playing is is probably a small part, right, It's just.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, this has to be just like a scene, a single scene in the very beginning of the movie where instead of Lex Luthor like owning a newspaper company where he's running you know, mean articles against Superman or something. You know, he's just got monkeys working for him, sending mean tweets to make him feel hated. I think that sounds funny, sounds relevant, and it's obviously a commentary on the social media era. When you dare to speak up and do the right thing or be an agent of truth, there's always going to be just a couple of complete morons online who are sending you mean tweets, and you just got to get over it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, one hundred percent. I assume that it's mutant monkeys some of the people I interact with on Twitter, because they're absolutely.
Speaker 2: They're called moon bats, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well moonbats what we use here on the show. But I don't want to do that to the monkeys because they're overperforming at that point. But your favorite Lex Luthor, and don't say Eisenberg or the interview that is done right now? So Hackman or Spacey.
Speaker 2: Spacey?
Speaker 1: You like space all right? All right, I mean it's a fact I could take either one. I think Ross went Hackman. I think I'm on Spacey camp there, so, but definitely Eisenberg is not it. By the way, did that dude just go away? He just seen? He comes across as so unlikable, both in movies but also in person. So has he been in anything lately? I can't even think of what Eisenberg's.
Speaker 3: Been in.
Speaker 2: Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 1: So no, no, no, no, se Eisenberg.
Speaker 2: No, oh, Jesse Eisenberg. Yeah, Jesse Eisenberg. No, I have not seen now. Actually he was just in an award winning movie that just picked up picked up an Academy Award that was a comedy about a dark comedy called A Real Pain about him going to Poland to visit his family history related to the Holocaust. It's actually really funny. My wife and I watched it. It's well, it's a dark comedy, you know, it's a it's a dark situation and a somber a somber visit to Holocaust sites in Poland. But the two main actors are comedians. It's Jesse Eisenberg uh and the Kulcan kid Kieran Culkin. Very funny. I'd recommend people check it out. But it's a good movie.
Speaker 1: I think I saw some of the press around Culkin, I didn't realize Eisenberg was in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he. I think he wrote it as well. That's it's his screenplay, So.
Speaker 1: I got you, I guess there. The last thing I remember him in Well One he played well actually Zuckerberg. He was perfect for that, right because oh yeah yeah, but couldn't have done an investment that the magician there, which Ross told me they're making a third one of so we'll see how that goes. Did he send you? Did he send you this creepy sci fi science story? I hope he did, because I want to I want to he sure did.
Speaker 2: I been looking at it in horror for the past thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Let me let me remind the audience we just have about three minutes left. So scientists want to grow human bodies without brains to harvest their organs. So one, there's Michael Crichton Coma is a book slash movie. There's also The Island, which is a movie that came out that literally played with this theme. Other than the Democrats trying to get a bunch of new voters, is with which they'd be perfect for in this case, are you well, you got to get somebody to stand in front of the Department of Ed with signs. It is like it sounds like your morality thing is given a hard no here right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely giving a very hard no. This is a really disturbing story. You said, you already described it to your audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I'll give a quick recap. It's an MIT technology review piece. And basically they would grow bodies without brains or consciousness, so essentially they just be in I guess priostasis or so. I don't know, But you the owner of the body. If you ever need a heart or liver or whatever. Yeah, you just go grab it. And I guess they can make multiple ones, because if you take a heart, I'm assuming it's gonna go bye by. Yeah, but I need a heart. I wonder if all of a sudden you find this pretty moral, well.
Speaker 2: I find it pretty immoral. And I think just from a basic Judeo Christian perspective, you know, if you think about the human body as being made in the image of God, you know, your earliest objection to human practices around the human body would have been cremation. You know, that's the belief that you know, you shouldn't actually cremate bodies because this is something that is meant to be beautiful, meant to be buried and treated in a very delicate way. We threw out that out many many many years ago, and you know, you just kind of keep going down the line, and humanity keeps getting more and more disconnected from their own nature. And so now we are thinking about building entire human bodies in test tubes just to harvest them for parts and promising that they won't have consciousness. And I recommend people read one particular book by C. S. Lewis, who did the Chronicles of Narnia. He also did a series called the Ransom Trilogy and the final book is called That Hideous Strength. It is the most relevant book you could possibly read for stories like this, transhumanism, the basically just the giving up of human bodies to demonic forces. I think that that's exactly what this is most relevant.
Speaker 1: Story of the day, and I'm glad it's at this point speculative, but you know there's people champion at the bit to do it. All right, Steven, appreciate the time this morning. We got a role. We're on vacation next week, so we'll talk to you a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, stay safe out.
Speaker 1: There, all right, Well there's not a chance we're on vacation. All right, Steven Kent, thank you, and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: Slee.
Speaker 1: I was never a cruise guy, I said, I mentioned, I went on, I went out. Well, I shouldn't say this. It's not that I'm not a cruise guy. It's it's got to be specific, like if you want to go on one of the higher end cruises or one of the ones where like Holland America. I had a really good experience with Holland America, and except for one lady who decided that the one place on the entire ship where we could smoke a cigar was where she'd set all her kids crap and then yell at us. But they actually handled her. But yeah, I see all these videos. Man. As far as a budget cruise, I don't know. You could get me on one, but I already don't like being around a bunch of people. You're not gonna get rass on one. You'd have to kidnap him. He ain't going on one. So yeah, and then I see videos like that where there's just a giant melee when they're disembarking because I think it started over a piece of luggage or something. I don't know. But we also had that story what about two months ago, where the little Filipino dude was hiding under the bed film and women. So that'd be less of a problem for me because that dude would fall off my balcony. But yeah, yeah, so I don't know everyone sent me this video. I'll tell you the cruise story that really got under my skin is this elderly gentleman, him and his wife runt an elevator and there's a bunch of you know punks there, young dudes running around and they start like they're just being a holes in the elevator to this guy and then they kind of block it when they get to where the floor is for this dude, and he kind of kind of push pushes is the wrong word. He has to like go kind of throw him turned sideways, and the moment he made contact, they literally beat him and to the point of like they were hitting him in the head, knocked him out. I think one of them kicked him in the head. And his wife's just got to sit there and watch this thing, and I think they they I think the cruise ship came back to Miami or Everglades or wherever it was, and then they gave the dude five thousand dollars bond and I'm just like, Nope, not dealing with that. So yes, thank you to everyone who sent me the video. Boston Paul just sent it to me. Boston Paul, you should go on the cruise, lay down the law man, bring your old nightstick. It'll be like back in the day where you used to you know, willy nilly with that thing. It'll be fun. And then film it for us. Okay, all right, very good. A few other things. We got to get to Tim Walls. Tim Walls, governor O Minnesota and a former VP candidate. He was he was doing a little little stage work doing some interviews at some I don't even know what the hell it was, and he was explaining his function within the campaign, and I'm well, i'll run it by you. You tell me what you think.
Speaker 9: I knew I was on the ticket. I would argue because we did a lot of amazing progressive things in Minnesota improvement.
Speaker 1: And you're not Jewish too, by the way, That probably is another reason.
Speaker 9: I knew I was on the ticket. I would argue because we did a lot of amazing progressive things in Minnesota, improved people's lives. But I also was on the ticket quite honestly, you know, because I could code talk to white guys watching football fixing their truck during that that I could put them at ease. I was the permission structure to say, look, you can do this and vote for this.
Speaker 1: All right, that's enough. I hate this narrative because they kind of played it up during the election, like Tim Walls given permission to vote for the black woman. What the hell are you talking about? If you have to approach it that inherently voters out there either object or like her because she's a black woman. And so at that point, your whole marketing strategy is flawed because one you think that that's something you have to do, even to people who quote unquote like you or like your politics. But two, you're telling everyone that has a question about voting for Kamala that their objection, especially among men, is clearly that she's a woman, or that she's a black woman, or she's black, you know, pick whichever one or combination.
Speaker 3: They're a rightly, we have to reach out to this group because they're racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so are you changing hearts and minds at that point where you're like, I know you're racist, but listen to me. And also, also, nobody Tim Walls shows up to your fantasy draft. Nobody thinks that's a good thing. Let me just be straight up with you. They're like, oh, man, I had to avite him. He's my you know, relatives whatever spouse h showed up like you are, you are the meme, you are the hate hate fellow kids.
Speaker 3: Right, nothing about it was authentic. Right, he's up there, he's general Jazz hands on the stage, and then when he's playing Madden with AOC he said he's gonna run the pick six or something, and then they.
Speaker 1: Have one of the hood Killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of it looked real.
Speaker 1: No, no, nobody, nobody's taking you seriously. I even defended the fact that you were getting razzed on the Twins photo h only because you're you're you shouldn't talk about sports at all. But nobody who really liked sports found you genuine And I understand that that's a weird hill, a hill to die on when you're talking about a presidential election, but it says something about you. We'll put up with a little of it with our politicians, right, Like Trump doesn't really he's he he doesn't really drive a garbage truck, but he didn't pretend like he did. Do you know what I mean, Ross, I think you actually brought this point up.
Speaker 3: I mean it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean that he wasn't doing it because he's like, oh, I'm just I'm just a garbage truck driver, right, which is Tim Wallas like, I'm just a sports fan. It works on my truck.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean, it was like a brilliant campaign strategy from the Trump campaign, because on the other hand, you had Kamala Harris dressed up with that brown suit looking like Hitler, screaming at the podium about how Trump was Hitler. And then the next frame, the next story is Trump driving the garbage truck being funny like that doesn't look like yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not. He wasn't doing it because he's like, this is me. He everyone knows who he is, Like he's a guy who's never gonna have to dip fries. Right, But they're fine with it because it's it's it's authentic in the sense that you're doing it for a lark like JD.
Speaker 3: Vance. He comes across as authentic, right, yeah, and then he's on THEO vonn or did he do Rogan? I can't remember. I think he did, but yeah, you know, not ov. He came across as super authentic or he seems sitting down with the troops. He seems authentic. And it has nothing to do with race. You have a lot of people that would vote for h what's your name up in Virginia win wins seers. Yeah, yeah, she's great. People like her. Has nothing to do with race man, And that's like a thing they really have to start to understand it has People didn't vote against Kamala because she was black or whatever. They didn't vote for her because they like her policies.
Speaker 1: And once you inject it, the accusation is out there. So you you create an almost impossible situation flipping people because the first thing you've said about him is I know you're racist, but and people at that point people dig in ross. How many times have you dug into a point just to spite somebody?
Speaker 3: Oh, just for fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so like you really could be either way, but then somebody said something to annoy you, so you're just what do they call it? Malicious compliance?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: A lot of time back in the day, especially, I would just do something out of spite.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh even I still do it. Man, how many times I talk about this? How many times are you out of sales person you were more than willing to do a bunch for and then they just they made it such a circus that you had to invoke, you know, basically the process.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever done that, because I'm an extreme team player and my work ethic is impeccable and I'm really yeah, anyway, I'll endorse anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that was probably not the best example, but you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, I do. I do.
Speaker 1: Where it's just like, all right, you made this such a circus and it's such a waste of my time. I'm invoking the you got to have it to me twenty four hours in advance thing, you know, or whatever your job is where you're you're more than willing to be flexible. You're willing to acqui as if it makes sense, You're willing to listen to the other person, and then they kind of insult you and they can't understand why you're not coming around to their point or doing what they want. So you know, there's a little joys in life right there, but not here because work ethic and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, raced agic super work ethic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll even be here tomorrow and Monday. How's that for work?
Speaker 1: I don't believe you, But okay, we won't be here Monday. We're all well next week by the way. Oh see talk about work ethic. Geesh, Oh really you want to get into this, you want to touch on this.
Speaker 5: Well, that's good because I've got graduation next week, so I'll be out a few days too, so that works out.
Speaker 1: Well. Wait, so you were like, oh, it'll be here Monday, No I won't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well i'll be here Monday, but I won't be here Friday. Yeah, it's overrated anyway, work ethic.
Speaker 3: See where that got us?
Speaker 1: Hear you? Yeah, I see where.
Speaker 3: That got us?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, all right, well, yeah, work ethic your way through a forecast, and then we'll go and yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're in good shape so far. Today showers, thunder showers just entering the southwest corner of the state, so they got a ways to go. I think the best chance is going to be try it west as we had yesterday, although some are around the triangle did get some showers, a lot of sunshine otherwise with some clouds. Mid upper eighties today, Tomorrow mid upper eighties with a little better chance of showers the thunder showers in the afternoon. Saturday and Sunday do look a little unsettled. Got this front approaching, It's gonna kind of hang around, gonna bring scattered showers thunderstorms each day, better coverage, better chances than today and tomorrow. It still doesn't mean, it's going to rain all day.
Speaker 1: But be prepared. If you say, well, if you get one round of.
Speaker 5: Rain to go outside, and you say, let me see if I get back out there, you know, eyes and ears to the sky.
Speaker 3: You may get rain again.
Speaker 5: You may not, but there is going to be at least a little bit more rain, and we may see some of those showers carry into next week with some cooler temperatures by Sunday. We're only in the seventy. Same thing for Monday and to get on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir. We'll talk to you to see you tomorrow. Yeah, all right, raced agic there. Jeff Bellinger coming up next. Hang on from Jeff. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, morning, casey.
Speaker 10: Well for Wall Street, April was volatile right to the very end. The stocks were deep in the red at the start of yesterday's trading, but the major averages ended mixed. The Dow and the S and P five hundred closed modestly higher than ASDAK declined, but by less than a tenth of a percent. Better than expected quarterly results from Microsoft and Meta Platforms may have set the stage for some early gains when the markets open this morning. Futures are higher right across the board. Now, the OW futures are up two hundred seven points. Apple and Amazon are scheduled to report after the market's closed today. There was a significant increase last week in the number of workers signing up for unemployment benefits. The Labor Department counted two hundred forty one thousand new applications. That was eighteen thousand more than the week before. General Motors said this morning that exposure to tariffs will cost the company as much as five billion dollars. The automaker slashed its profit outlook for the year. The potential hit to a GM among the biggest revealed so far by any company since the start of the train War. The nation's toy makers may come to regret decisions they made years ago. The companies fired a lot of American workers and outsourced manufacturing to China. Now nearly eighty percent of the toys sold in the US are made in China, and the companies are worried about President Trump's tariffs. The Toy Association says members that can't afford to absorb the levies will have to raise their retail prices or discontinue some products.
Speaker 1: That may mean shortages for the holidays.
Speaker 10: And Casey, Starbucks been upgrading its doors, but the cost is taking a big toll. CEO Brian Nicol told staffers the company has been spending as much as one million dollars on each remodel. Nichol says future coffeehouse facelifts may be much less drastic. If a store is in good shape, he says, it may just need some fresh paint and new furniture.
Speaker 1: Casey, a million dollars per location, is that what you said?
Speaker 10: Yeah, eight hundred thousand, two million dollars each.
Speaker 1: Weektish model called North Hills, just down the road from the station. I think, what is there three Starbucks over there that you could literally see from each other, So that maybe that's more of the issue. So one on target, one up on the square, and one over on the other side. Okay, all right, well there you go. All right, thanks, Jeff, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, there you go. Jeff Bellinger, Bloomberg News. Yeah, I think there's three over there in North Hills, one over by the Total Wine, one in the little square thing, and one in that target. I've never I'm not a Starbucks person. But but people are that's that's probably your your heaven over there, all right? Check this out, New York Times. This headline You're ready a hot accessory at the intersection of faith and culture. Oh, New York Times writing about faith? Whatever? Could it? Be? Seen on influencers? Is the subheadline seen on influencers, pop stars and White House staff cross necklaces are popping up everywhere? What have you, guys? As the New York Times, do you guys know any Christians? Do you know? I'm like, this is not a new thing. I don't know if you know. Like the the affinity for writing stories that demonstrate your complete ignorance of anything outside of your bubble is staggering to me. Like this is along the lines of that article where they're like gen z figuring out cool new way to save money on living living together with non relatives. It's like, yeah, it's called roommates, all right. So they wrote a whole story about how you ready for this? People who are of the Christian faith sometimes wear crosses. Blew their mind? Yeah, apparently, and I understandably so. With the current White House Press secretary, she has that thing front and center. That's her faith. But also how weird is that that you don't know that the people some not everyone, but people wear crosses who are a Christian. Sometimes they were really nice ones. And you can even get them iced or whatever they or they stick all the diamonds on it. You get anything you want. But people wear crosses and I don't always have them out basically she does. And then the pillow guy right and the commercial he had his out there. I remember people making fun of him, and I'm like, I don't understand. If you see some dude in Yamica, you're gonna make fun of him. Like sometimes people wear a little you know, their faith literally on their well not on their sleeve, but on their neck or on their head or whatever it is. But no, they wrote a whole damn article about this thing on red carpet social media and protests by high ranking Democrats necklaces with cross pendants. Well maybe that's the story. The Democrat protests they're gonna wear cross necklaces. You may ask them if they know what it means, but holy literally holy cow man. Uh so uh there you go. They you guys should get one Christian and one person from Flyover Country. In your newsroom because you all just look stupid. Okay, and then real quickly, the whole Cogan thing we couldn't figure out, Now we figured it out. You remember the weird audio from earlier this week where it's just Hogan and you know we told you yeah, so uh it is not a podcast, but rather it's called Real American Freestyle Wrestling. They're they're creating a new sports venture Ross you pumped, super excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I've thought it over and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no