Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. It's about to be Medal of Honor Monday, which we're going to get to a minute from now. Then I am going to address this attorney general candidate in Virginia wishing death on people. Surprise, surprise. We'll get to emails, all that, so much more. Well, we've were trying to make fun of Dome this hour. I'll get to that at some point. All that and so much more coming up on The Jesse Kelly Show. Before I get to any of that, though, it's the start of the second hour on Monday, and you know what time it is. It is Medal of Honor Monday time. We take a Medal of Honor citation at this time every week and we read it. It is important for American citizens to do this. Young, old men, women, remember your remember your deeds, talk about them. Why do you think societies have prioritized this throughout history? Always in a society, heroes are prioritized, They are spoken of. Why it's not just to honor them. Oftentimes they're dead, It's not just to honor them. And It's not just out of respect for their family, although that's really important as well. By honoring the good, by honoring your heroes and remembering your deeds their deeds, it helps pass those values down to future generations. It just does. Do you know one of the reasons I joined the Marine Corps. I used to watch John Wayne movies with my father. It was my dad wasn't big on movies or really fun of any kind, but he loved John Wayne movies. And one of the movies we used to watch together was Sands of Ewo Jima, where John Wayne played that Medal of Honor recipient John Bazilone. And I watched that hero and I watched him die. I know, it was just a movie, and I'm telling you it stuck with me from a from my earliest age, watching that it matters to talk about this stuff with your kids and they're like movies. And this gentleman here, it took a while for him to get it. His name is Alwen Krendall case US Army. He was a sergeant first class. He got he did his deed back in two thousand and five in Iraq, and it is it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Hey, honoring those he went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday set the first Class Alwan C. Case distinguished himself by acts of gallantry above and beyond the call of duty while serving as platoon sergeant with Company A, first Battalion, fifteenth Infantry Regiment, third Brigade, third Infantry Division, in Salah ad Din Province, Iraq. On October seventeenth, two thousand and five, while on a nighttime mounted patrol near an enemy laden village, the Bradley fighting vehicle which Sergeant first class Case was commanding, was attacked by enemy small arms fire and an improvised explosive device, which disabled the vehicle and engulfed it in flames. After extracting himself from the vehicle, Sergeant first class Case set about extracting the driver, who was trapped in the vehicle.
Speaker 1: After opening the driver's hatch, Sergeant first Class Case in a fellow soldier extracted the driver, who was engulfed in flames. During the of extinguishing the flames on the driver and extracting him from the vehicle, Sergeant first Class Case's fuel soaked uniform ignited and caused several burns to his body. Ignoring his painful wounds, Sergeant first class Case then moved to the rear of the vehicle to continue in aiding his fellow soldiers who were trapped in the troop compartment. At this time, the enemy noted his movements and began to direct their fire on his position. When another element of the company engaged the enemy, Sergeant first class Case seized the opportunity and moved into the open troop door and aided four of his soldiers in escaping the burning vehicle. Having extracted the four soldiers, Sergeant first class Case noticed two other soldiers had not been accounted for, and again he entered the vehicle to retrieve them. Remember this vehicle was on fire at this time. Reinforcements are to further suppress the enemy and establish a casualty collection point. Despite severe second and third degree burns covering the majority of his body, Sergeant first class Case persevered through the pain to encourage his fellow soldiers and ensure they received needed medical care. When medical evalue evacuation helicopters began to arrive, Sergeant first class Case selflessly refused evacuation until all other wounded soldiers were evacuated. First Sergeant first class. Case's extraordinary heroism and selflessness above and beyond the call of duty were in keeping with the highest traditions of military service, and reflect great credit upon himself, his unit, and the United States Army. He had burns over seventy percent of his body. He survived twenty two days in agonizing pain, and then eventually he passed from his injuries. Rest in peace. Brother, second and third degree burns kept going in for his men. That's why you tell those stories. That's important. Let's do some emails before we talk about some other things. Hey, Oracle, I was so enthusiastic about this shutdown because I thought Trump and his team would just start firing people. Why haven't we seen one person fired yet? I'm disappointed. Why aren't they Well, there's a couple of things. First, there are rules, there are steps you have to go through in order to fire someone, even during a shutdown. So let's get that out of the way first. There's a delay. Okay, But I'm disappointed too, very disappointed. I'm disappointed because threats were made and not followed up on. That's why I'm disappointed. I'm looking at a headline right here. You know what The headline says Trump Budget chief says firings are coming in one to two days due to the shutdown. This is the start of week two as of I believe Wednesday it will be two weeks. Where Where are the mass layoffs? I was promised repeatedly, mass layoffs, over and over and over again. I was promised mass layoffs. There have been a few. There have been some furloughs. A furlough is not a firing. A furlough is you're gonna get paid. Where is it I was promised this would come. Where is the cleanout? Was this only a negotiating tactic to bring Democrats to the table. I want to see government communists fired. We cannot save the country, as we've discussed a million times before, with a bunch of hostile infiltrators inside of the government working to kneecap the Trump administration and attack you and me at every turn. A government shut down that Democrats caused on purpose is a perfect opportunity to clean some communists out of the government. They must be rooted out. Where are these firings? What is the hold up? Look, if it's got to be mass furloughs for sixty days, fine, that's not happening in mass not at all. Millions of government employees, where are we What are we doing here? Because if we don't start with this stuff, democrats are going to continue to think they're the only ones who've taken a negotiating position are to go. Shading position is, let's just keep doing what we were doing. They're trying to get a win. If that continues, they're going to get something for it, and we will have lost. I'm disappointed too. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and I'll get to those emails in a minute, and then we're going to talk about this Virginia attorney general wishing death on his opponents and things like that. I just have to get this out of the way first. I'm becoming my father more and more rapidly. We've had this talk before. It's happening faster and faster, and the lack of patience I have for people who don't speak English has become palpable. I'm not talking about people in foreign lands or what now. I'm talking about people who work here, people who do business here who can't speak English. So our power went out. This was last week. The power goes out and it didn't turn out to be a big deal. It was like twenty four hours we didn't have power, but it wasn't a big deal. They they were doing construction and they sliced the line and okay, so during this powder power outage, my kids had homework to do and stuff like that. So I'm kind of anxious to get power back on. Some kids could do homework, you know, they're at a coffee shop doing it. So I just placed the call. Not to yell at anybody, but I called the power company to try to get an estimate. Hey, when do you think the power is coming back? I don't need it by the minute, but I need to know that, like should I be should I be getting a hotel tonight? Just give me some kind of a gauge. Call the power company. Dude hardly speaks English. Okay, I'm already a little frustrated, but not the end of the world. Okay. So it's my understanding that that that you want that that you want would like to to to add our services. I said no, who said that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't want to add any I'm already a customer. I don't want to How could you even get that from what I just said? I would like to know there's a power outage in my area. I would like to know what. I would like to know what the estimate is for it to come back. Oh uh okay, so I can give you an estimate on how much it will cost to add our services. And now now my blood pressure is starting to go up. Is I said? Is that what I said that? Did you even listen to what I said? Are you listening to what I said? Do you speak English? What are you talking about? I'm already a customer. I just gave you my name. You have the phone number. I'm already a customer. The power is out of Oh okay, hang on, I can check. And I got so freaking frustrated that I just hung up the phone. It was bad for my blood pressure. I hung up the phone and just kind of went outside and just walked around for a bit. Here's the best part. A couple hours later, I get a text message, automated text message from this power company. It's an advertisement advertising their services, thanking me for reaching out and telling me that I can have a discount if I sign up with this power company. All right, now, I'm steaming right now, I'm blocking the number. I'm steaming.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The next day, I think this is Saturday. The next day I get a freaking email from the power company advertising their services, thanking me for reaching out, telling me they'd love to have me as a customer. Now I'm really steaming. I'm blocking it. Don't just blocking an email. I'm moving on Yesterday. Remember I gave you the backstory. I'm already at an eleven. I'm already at eleven yesterday. Phone rings. It's a local number. I'm thinking, okay, maybe it's something who knows whatever. It's a local number. You never know, is that the doctor is at whatever? Answered the phone. Another foreigner who hardly speaks English is on the phone trying in broken English to sell me the power services of the power company that I am already a customer on. Now. AB is sitting right there for the laundry. Both the boys at the dining room table doing homework. In hindsight, I wished I had stepped outside. I should have. I should have stepped outside. I did not step outside. I'm not making excuses for myself. I should have stepped outside, but I didn't. I informed her, I said, lady, I am already a freaking customer of your power company, and you don't know that because no one in your customer service apparently reads, speaks or understands English. Gets some fricking people who speak English, and don't ever call my phone again. And I hung up the phone and the boys are looking at me and they're snickering, right and Op, it's mortified, absolutely mortified. Couldn't you just be nice? And now I feel about an inch hot? What Chris? What Chris said? So what are you gonna do? When they called it a I'll tell you, buddy, I almost wish they would call during the show. I'll take it. I'm serious, I will take the No, I will, Chris, I will what. I'm not gonna use any party words or anything if they called during the show. I'm telling you right now, I'm taking the phone call and I'm just gonna give it to him right in front of the whole country. I might as well at this point in time, Chris said, he canceled his service. I said the same thing to Obb yesterday because I was I was steaming, I said I'm canceling. I'm switching power companies. And she talked me off the ledge. She said, please just take a day. That's gonna be a pain to try to do it. And I just I, well, you're right, Chris, it's the principle of the thing. But here's the thing. She me in a moment where I was already feeling bad about myself for having unloaded in front of the boys, and so I didn't want to press the issue at the time, so I kind of just backed away and I said, you're right, Princess, You're right. I'm just going to keep them for now. Everything's fine. Everything I couldn't be, I couldn't couldn't be any common right now. I just please, in the name of a just merciful gut, you get somebody who speaks English and customer service. And this is why I love Pure Talk. By the way, this is exactly why I obsess over Pure Talk. I swear it's not just that their CEO is a Vietnam veteran with two tours. It's not just that they have Americans who speak English who are in their customer service. I have spoken to Pure Talk I think four or five times in my three or four years having Pure Talk. It's not just great service and great phones and all that other stuff. I love all that other stuff. It is a pleasant American I get to talk to every single time. And I swear they're the last company in the United States of America that hires Americans who speak English on customer service. I love you Pure Talk, I swear, Please don't ever change. I freaking adore you Pure Talk. Thank you, thank you. Maybe Pure Talk would be my new power company. I don't think they do that, but if they did, I would switch right now. I would just to talk to somebody who speaks freaking English. I'm okay, I'm good now, Yeah I am Chris. I've never been calmer. By the way, you can switch to Pure Talk. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. And guess who you're going to talk to in English speaker. Because Pure Talk hires Americans, they prioritize that Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Now we'll talk about this attorney general want to be Attorney general who wants to kill his opponents. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. I'm totally calm, Now I've gotten over the customer service thing, and I feel better. I had to unload that onto you, and I apologize for venting my frustrations. Now let's talk about communists wanting us dead, American democrats wanting us dead. This is going to come back to the Virginia want to be attorney general. But I wanted to give you a little bit of understanding, a little bit of historical reference for what we're dealing with. Have you ever encountered a democrat in your life, a liberal and paggy in your life, who will, in one breath talk about how tolerant she is and how we need to be kind and tolerant, and in the next breath she will talk about throwing you in a camp because you didn't get your fifteenth COVID booster shot. And you, upon listening to this, have either thought, or maybe you even said to her, well, that doesn't sound very tolerant. I'm the most tolerant in the person in the world, and everyone who doesn't think like me should be shot in the head. The very seems to be a very common way of thinking in communist circles. I'm sorry, in democrat circles, doesn't it well, I thought it might be helpful to give you a little bit of background on that way of thinking. There is a term. Maybe you have heard it before, but I doubt you have. Some people will have. The term is called liberating tolerance. Liberating tolerance? Where did I get this term? Where did this term come from? There is a man German, surprise, surprise, his name is. His name was Herbert Marcuse, Herbert MARCUSA. I'm sorry, Herbert Marcus is how you say his name? I believe Herbert marcusa dead. I don't worry, he's long on. He died back in nineteen seventy nine. Who was Herbert MARCUSA? Well, he was. They call him a philosopher. He was a dirty freaking communist, of course, and he was an academic, all right, an academic. Now. Sadly he did not stay in Germany. And can we just pause for a quick second. I love Germany. I've been there one time. I loved the food. I thought the people were wonderful. I thought the country was beautiful. I think they have all kinds of cool history. But it really is astounding how many murderous ideologies have come out of Germany. It is really it really is. It's amazing. Anyway, let's talk about Herbert some more so. He's this, of course, surprise, surprise, he's an academic. He's a communist, he's one of these times. Okay. He eventually moves over from the University of Berlin, where he were, that's where he was educated. He moves to the University of Frankfurt, which we can talk about, but he can't keep his poisonous sick mentality there. He of course has to come over to the United States of America, to our highest levels of academia. Now pause for a moment. Pause real quick, I'm going to go to a poll really quickly. That just came out. This is from American political perspectives. Okay, if you have a high school diploma or less, you are half as likely to think that violence is necessary in politics in America today. If you are somebody graduated high school, moved on, did something else, you are half as likely as that person with a graduate degree to think violence is necessary. What how do you explain that? Well, let's go back to Herbert. Herbert taught at places. Maybe you've heard of a couple of these institutions, Columbia, Harvard, University of California, San Diego, and others well well known, very popular, and he came up with this idea of liberating tolerance. Now, I'm going to read you a couple things. These are his quotes liberating tolerance. What does it mean? In fact, I'll read the whole thing, but it's surely the beginning and end that makes the most sense. Liberating tolerance, then, would mean intolerance against movements from the right and toleration of movements from the left. Pause for a second. Let me say that again. Liberating tolerance would mean intolerance against movements from the right and toleration of movements from the left. Let me skip down just a little bit. They would include the withdrawal of the toleration of speech and assembly from groups and movements that promote aggressive policies, armament, chauvinism, discrimination on the grounds of race and religion, or that oppose the extension of public services, social security, or medicare. I know that was a lot of academic gobblegook. Let me go ahead and break it down in ways that this very stupid construction worker can explain. Liberating tolerance. Real, true, good, righteous tolerance means this. You must be intolerant of anything on the right, any group on the right, any idea on the right. And he even puts it in here withdrawal of toleration of speech and assembly from groups. A right wing group should be smashed and should not be tolerated. Right Wing speech should not be allowed, it should be crushed, it should not be tolerated. And that is true liberating tolerance. One other thing I will note about mister Herbert. Herbert believed in something that we talked about before on this show, America communism today is what is it? The religion of the malcontent? It originally was supposed to be about the poor, right, the urban poor or the rural poor. But how did it instead become the LGBTQ thing? How did it instead become this crazy person, that crazy person, this BLM guy, this feminist. Herbert is one of the early proponents of this. He said, these were they're not the recruits we want. We need all the people who are disaffected by society. We need all the unhappy people who things haven't worked out for them. Those will be our prized communist recruits. Herbert, he was one of the leaders in this. And Herbert was followed by ardent American communists like Angela Davis, who I know you've heard of before. Liberating tolerance. Your liberal and Peggy when she talks about how nice and kind and respectful and tolerant she is, and then in the next breath she talks about shooting anybody she disagrees with. She talks about throwing you in a camp, She talks about all these horrible things, taking your kids away from you. She doesn't think she's being intolerant. She thinks she's practicing liberating tolerance, as has been taught to her by our communists in our society, most definitely in our academic institutions. Our media believes in liberating tolerance. Our Democrat politicians believe in liberating tolerance. Our professors teach it to Aiden, Jaden and Braden when you send them off to Harvard for fifty thousand dollars a year. And now your liberal aunt Peggy believes there's nothing wrong with thinking you should be shot or thrown in prison for your beliefs. For her, that's true tolerance, that's liberating tolerance, and that brings us to this scumbag in Virginia. Now it is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Monday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can down though the whole thing on I Hard Spotify iTunes. I swear I'm going to get I'm going to get to more emails at some point in time here, and I'm going to talk about this judge letting another scumbag run free. And we're gonna talk about great things like steak and shake and China attacking us. Actually that's terrible. All that and more is still to come on the Jesse Kelly Show. I did want to address this story though, which is obviously huge. I'm sure you've already heard about it by now. Jay Jones, he is running to be Attorney General of Virginia. He is well. He was caught text messaging with a lady, a Republican and talking about his Republican Republican counterparts like this quote. These are direct quotes from him. I mean, I do think Todd and Jennifer are evil and that they're breeding little fascists. He then says, after the lady says, you were talking about hoping their children would die, and he says, and I quote, yes, I've told you this before. Only when people feel pain personally do they move on policy. This is that liberating tolerance we were just talking about, by the way, and a nice little coup de gras here he talks about peeing on their graves if they die before him. And then he says, and I quote, three people, two bullets. By the way, this is the Gilbert family. Those are the Republicans. Three people, two bullets, Gilbert Hitler and pol Pot. Gilbert gets two bullets to the head. Now, it is not in any way you look, you listen to the Jesse Kelly Show, it's not in any way a shock to you that a Democrat feels this way. By now, especially in the wake of Charlie Kirk's assassination and everything else, you are well aware that this is main stream Democrat thinking. They are the ultimate liberating tolerance party. They believe violence your death, the death of their political opponents. They believe it is an appropriate means to an end. It is an appropriate means to fight the revolution. This is how democrats think. Democrats, as we have discussed before, get quote airfingers quoting this, caught talking like this all the time. They're always caught talking like this because this is how they talk. And this is how they talk, because this is how they think. And every single person who lives or works in in democrats circles has heard them speak like this over and over and over again. I hope he dies. I hope someone kills him. I hope he gets hit by a car. Democrats are violent people. They believe violence is necessary for their revolution. You want to hear it. Quote a man who knows a little something about communists and how they think. Alexander Sultsanitzen is his name. You see, he was a guest in the Soviet gulag system. He watched as those animals murdered and tortured people, and this is how they thought. Quote. Revolutionaries are not to be judged by the yardstick of old fashioned morality. To a revolutionary, everything that contributes to the triumph of the revolution is moral, and everything that hinders it is immoral. I have been telling you for seven years behind this microphone that we are dealing with committed communists, set aside the idea of democrat, set aside the idea of liberal. Do those people still exist? Oh, of course they still exist. They're very very quiet. They're quiet, they're powerless. They're going along with the herd. Main stream Democrat thought is that their opponents deserve to die for what they believe. And by the way, Jay Jones hasn't lost endorsements. I heard from a lady today. She's interviewing people in Virginia. She's interviewing democrats. Said she had spoke to over twenty of them and asked every one of them if they were bothered by his comments, and not a single one was. None of them were bothered. Here's the Speaker of the House in Virginia speaking from a church pulpit. By the way, so we need to unders stand something. We have to be mature in out thinking and how we But we can't get distracted because they want us to get distracted by the text message here or something else. Stay focused, stay focused on what well a revolution. Man can't be worried about some guy who wants to shoot kids. And what's the big deal?
Speaker 2: Man, We'll fight a revolution, baby.
Speaker 1: Some kids are gonna have to die, some people are gonna have to die. We're fighting a revolution. How sorry it was Jay Jones. So this, this apology is an all time.
Speaker 3: A lot of politics is about trust. I can think of nothing more horrific than a mother having to hold her dying child. How can Virginians trust a man who said something so horrific so callously.
Speaker 4: Well, again, I am so deeply, deeply sorry for what I said, and I wish that it hadn't happened, and I would take it back if I could.
Speaker 1: I wish that it hadn't happened. That's so great. I'm gonna out next time OB finds me raiding the kids fruit snacks. I've done that before. Have I ever told you that the kids have these incredible little fruit snacks Ann's Annie's. I don't know. They're supposed to be healthier. There's no possible way they're healthier. They're like the greatest little fruit snacks in the world. And I have once or twice. I don't do this often. I have once or twice raided the pantry and just destroyed like five or six bags of them, and ib will come in, did you eat all the fruit snacks the kids? Did you eat all the kids fruit snacks? And I'm totally going I'm totally gonna pull this out verbatim maybe next time.
Speaker 3: A lot of politics is about trust. I can think of nothing more horrific than a mother having to hold her dying child. How can Virginians trust a man who said something so horrific, so callously.
Speaker 4: Well, again, I am so deeply, deeply sorry for what I said, and I wish that it hadn't happened, and I would take it back if I could.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that next time. Hey, I wish that it hadn't happened. Man, it happened, but I wish that it hadn't happened. Democrats keep getting caught talking like this because this is how democrats think now. The era of the democrat the liberal is gone. It's gone. The era of the communist is here. And you can choose to believe it I'm about to tell you or not. But it's true. America's Democrats are every bit as vicious and murderous as any communists whoever walked the streets of the Soviet Union. They just haven't had the opportunities yet.