Speaker 1: Amazing Monroe my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Mazy Monroe m A I S. E. Y. Monroe links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the creators that come on this show, otherwise they stop coming on the show. Mazie, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me here.
Speaker 1: Hi everyone, as I'm wonderful. I hope you're wonderful as well. Look at this, I'm wonderful. This is the access I get. I'm in Mazy's bedroom right now, which is really creepy. It's not great for her. She's gonna have a bummer of a night, it sounds like with me there, but I'm going to have a lot of fun. Maze. Let me start with the boring question, the one that it always establishes, but it creates a nice base for us to see where you were and where you're going. How did you initially decide, Hey, I'm going to get into the adult entertainment industry, whatever facet it was, whether it was camming or stripping or when were you like I'm going to cross the line or I want to cross the line. I want to do that the quote unquote line, good question.
Speaker 2: I actually was starting into it right away. I was eighteen and I signed up for Only Fans, Wow, and I thought this was a super empowering time. Mind you, it was COVID when I signed up, so I kind of went through that at that time, and a lot of people were getting into it during this time anyways, So my sister actually did OnlyFans first, and I thought it was again super empowering, and she kind of just told me how to sign up, and when I was eighteen, I signed up like that. And then it took me a couple of years to actually get into doing mainstream or even like boy girl work at all. I worked with the first ever producer, mister Xces in Canada, and that was last year in February, so that was super cool. Got posted on Pornhub, two sites and everything, and that's kind of when I saw like I liked the attention and I liked people seeing me do that. I thought it was super super entertaining. And I've always been an entertainer, so sure kind of where I started.
Speaker 1: So I have a million questions to dive into after that, but I do let me ask you mentioned you had it sounded like a mentor getting you into of that was your sister. That is like a story I haven't heard in a while. There's a couple of like sisters who are in the industry who go back and forth. Is your sister still in the industry? Is she still a performer? Or did she duck out? And you took this rocket to superstardom the second I took the rocket to super like, she she's out. She didn't. She didn't miss long, not because she couldn't have. She totally chose not to. So she's doing great. Do you ever get any jealousy from her? She like you're flying around and she's like, I'm in an office job. I no, Yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Lives a great life. She she's a quat little family girl like and honestly, like, I get jealous of her life sometimes. She she has so much love around her right now, and.
Speaker 1: That's so positive. That's so sweet too, that there was no like animosity or whatever. Though if you ever get in no fight, you can like dig it to her. You can be like, well, I mean I stuck it out. You know, you went over there and built a family and whatever. Else. But I mean, I get to fly around the country, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: She would she would never even care. She really, I know you're you're gonna bring me some days.
Speaker 1: So when you first was it the offer to go shoot that scene? And were you doing let me restart my whole fucking brain after that one one second? Yes, when you're doing your only fans. Was it only solo at the time.
Speaker 2: For the first little bit? Actually, yeah, it was solo. I was super new, so it was like even minute long, De'll doing myself in like no intro, nothing like I was kind of amateur. It was very very amateur. Now obviously like being important, there's my solovangy are like intro, middle and story, you know everything.
Speaker 1: But sure, yeah, you've you've learned how to become a real filmmaker. It sounds like, now, yeah, when you thought about getting into the adult entertainment industry, did you realize that like five percent of your job is having sex and the rest of it is fucking admin work social media?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I actually did. It's a lot of work, Don't get me wrong. There's stuff that still surprises me because I have so much that I could always see every platform. You know, like there's there's so much much I could always do, But it was like I knew it was coming because I did go to film school. I did film production, writing, acting, so just the second kind of the bonus for me. It's everything else I want to do anyways. I love the lights, camera action, I love producing, I love editing, and I've also been in front of the camera my whole life. My mom always took pictures of me when I was younger, and I kind of just modeled acted, and it's just another avenue of something I love to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's so funny. I have a degree in television, film and radio production, and I yeah, it's kind of a useless degree, if I'm being honest in the States where now I love that. Yeah, I mean it's the most I can do anything. I can make you a wedding video. I could photoshop this, I do whatever. I do it all for my friends and job wise, it's like, yo, nothing, but you kind of fall into this. I fell into this personally because you performers are like the most fun people to talk to. You're all beautiful, obviously, I mean that's kind of a requirement, but you're all fun to talk to, You're all in good spirits. But the cool thing is and this is again, this is the ignorance from an outside person. Like a lot of people outside, a lot of in cells and creeps and whatever, are like, these girls are probably dumb. And some of the smartest fucking people I've met have been the girls in this industry. The girl that you've seen Gangbang by twelve Guys is also kind of a marketing genius. And I just, yeah, I like talking to the top people, the best people and whatever. I don't give a shit about NASCAR. If you told me I could interview the best NASCAR people in the world, that'd go. Well. I guess I have to learn it. You know. So, what was something unexpected when you finally started shooting mainstream stuff when like, what was the divide between what you had watched and seen in the past and then actually being on set and working or was it not so much of a surprise because of your film background.
Speaker 2: I think actually it kind of there's a little bit of two ways to it. I did really really expect lights, camera, script, one hundred people on the set, Like, maybe not one hundred, but you know, I really expected movie set scenes, and I think not that it falls short. There's there's so many and there's so many great, amazing ones. But I didn't realize how many worked all lights, camera action, Like I didn't realize the companies that expand now with like everything that they can do, even VR and stuff was really surprising. So I've actually never seen that in my film background, and it can go from one camera to like this crazy VR camera.
Speaker 1: So it's so let me ask you about that. Have you shot any VR scenes yet?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think there's two or three out right now in July or June, so I think there's still maybe three or four to come out A good a good three.
Speaker 1: I think, how does the process differ from shooting regular stuff? I mean does it? I assume it SAPs any kind of intimacy you might have had enduring a scene, you know.
Speaker 2: What people If people say that, I don't think personally it does that much for me obviously, Like being able to kiss this stuff is something that you know, every performer would like to do instead of just talking to the camera. But like I said, because I've been in front of the camera, I still try to find a way to connect with the person behind the camera as well, even if it's just even if it's just to the camera as well, and they know they're they're there, I don't know, it doesn't it doesn't differ that much for me. I do love it right now.
Speaker 1: And see that's the thing. I also interview performers who come on and they shoot these scenes where they're acting, and they're like, I've never fucking acted in my life. So a lot of them are just kind of blown away by the process. But it's so fun. We get to see it, you know, we saw it behind the camera first and kind of understand the process. Like when some like, well we'll just set up the camera and shoot, I go, you're not gonna spend hours lighting this thing. You're not got a white balance, you're not gonna do any of that shit. No, all right, go ahead, shoot I don't want to do it. There's a there's a company that you've actually even worked for, I believe early on just pictures. I won't call them out by name. They light things so badly, everyone looks entirely red in them, and I'm like, please just figure it out. Do you know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, Before like it's a few times like, I'm actually, I don't know. I'm just surprised.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, not you obviously, other people look like mascots. Sometimes I'm like, what fucking team are you cheering for on this one? Are you face paint it? It's it's one of those things. It's like, you have one job to do. Just light this properly. Hey, they're giving opportunities to girls. I respect them. Oh, I wish I could say more. There's like I have like a gossip girl a little right.
Speaker 2: In my ear.
Speaker 1: But is that known? Is that like kind of said in the industry. I would say it's been said a few times. I feel like, because I'm such a newbie still, like I'm still new to everything. It was my first ever ever professional photo shoot and stuff, so and see not photo shoot in terms of like modeling, but in corn sure, so.
Speaker 2: I didn't know any better. And I think that that's not known as a movie, but maybe it is when you've been in a while.
Speaker 1: I I just look at it and I'm like, you know, we need to throw some filters on this thing over here, folks, because you have some of the prettiest people in the world and it just doesn't look great. Let me thank you as opposed to some other ones. Have you ever seen like the way amateur Allure lights things beautiful?
Speaker 2: Right? My gosh, I actually I have like, oh, I want to say, like there's something coming out that you should see soon. But I love their stuff, Like their eyes look glowing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's beautiful. Yeah, you've worked for a giant company too that made you look like you actually look beautiful and perfect. What was it like working for Elegant Angel?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank you? I love Elegant Angel. So everybody on set was amazing. I worked with Brad Newman, and I love to say that he I think is like the thickest penis that I have been with and like put in my mouth and it was just hilarious the pictures that I saw where it just looks like my mouth was stretched so far around his penis, and I loved it, Like they captured everything perfectly and the scene was perfect. They were like, let's get this done. We know what we want and it's going to look amazing, and like everything was perfect.
Speaker 1: That's one of those sites to me where it's like that's where quality really lives. Absolutely and normally I like some of the more middle tier quality, like you have your real like for my own personal use, I like, you know, you have the big beautiful ones up top. I just had an interview with someone the other day who works for Vixen, and Vixen produces, like I mean you could. You could take that cinematographer and put them on a Christopher Nolan movie, like it's just beautiful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Then you have like the bottom tier stuff, which is like you hear Metallica playing in the background and you're like, I don't think the rights to fucking Enter sand Man are supposed to be in this video of this girl getting fucked but maybe And then like the middle tier it's no insult to them, where it's a little more gritty, a little more raw. But you know, do you have a specific type that you really like? Like maybe creatively you wouldn't want to do this forever, but anytime someone would offer this scene or say this, or there was some condition to it, you would be like, yeah, want that. I definitely want that.
Speaker 2: What I really want and strive for is honestly scriptwork, feature film like old Hollywood meets porn, and like movie amazing stories. So some producers that like I love to watch myself, and like their movies are amazing, like Ricky Greenwood his stuff, amazing freemales like these people have made amazing movies in porn. I think that's my favorite thing to watch is when coorn is like a movie. It's so captivating to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, Well that's what the medium is. I mean, we use it as a utility most men, and probably what like one percent of porn how viewers are women. Maybe I don't know what that is. I don't I don't know what the stats are, but I am sure they are overwhelmingly one way on that one. But at the core of it, there is like this it's a movie. It's I don't know, I send it like Harry Styles there when he was on that press tour a few years ago. It's a real movie. It's like a movie. Yeah, it's a movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what you mean, though it's so hard to explain it, like it's like cinematic.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you want to see something. You want to get to the fucking part and be like, oh my god, this is a porn I forgot holy shit.
Speaker 2: H So, because it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Right, do you work? Okay, So this is a great question you, and I think it's maybe an obvious answer as opposed to some of the people I ask, but do you want to eventually work your way behind the camera and start really like like would you work for a studio or would you just build up your own personal brand to that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think someone that I really look up to and that kind of ways would be Casey Calvert. She definitely is an amazing performer and then is now doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Even like thoughts of creating my own studio have come in my head doing ScriptWorks, my own videos, and I wish I could do that myself for like my only fans and like have these big productions. But of course, like these are all dreams that like I would love to someday absolutely pursue.
Speaker 1: One time I gave unsolicited a vice to a foreign star and she told me real nasty, just like no one wants your advice. But I was like, yo, lady, you just complained to me for twenty minutes, and I said, well, maybe I have something very let me ask, can you since maybe you don't have the studio system behind you yet, would you ever be open to if like, like I always let me break this down to what I love about Twitter and what I'm seeing now especially is there's a great divide, but not in a negative way between mainstream girls and independent girls. And in the past it was like mainstream girls up here numbers wise, like a whole bunch of the followers this and that. Yeah, and then you know, and it's real really balanced out in the last couple of years few years. Would you if this opportunity was presented to you or would you ever ask it if a indie girl was like, hey, we do produce all of our own stuff, blah blah blah blah blah, would you collaborate on this end? Would you direct this scene? Would that be a good place to like start, like getting your directing feet wet with other people and then moving your.
Speaker 2: Way up you know what, Yes, if anyone is watching that is an indie person that would love to collaborate, please come my way. Absolutely, because I feel like projects and passion, conjects and stuff really keep like our industries creativity and stuff alive. So like for me, absolutely because giving me an opportunity that I wouldn't have come to myself as like gold, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sure, And you know you're there working with some other lady or whatever who produces these things. If you have a freak out and you're like, I don't remember how to white balance anymore, it's not like you're on some big set where it's expensive. In this and that you know it's a collaborator, she would probably step in. So I don't think you'd do that, though. I think you'd be fine. Your white balance is fine. You're not red all over like other pictures I've seen. Yes, yes, what is uh? So? Okay, Now I have to I have to dance the line here because what we've talked about before, you said you got into the industry and Brad Newman was the biggest dick you had ever worked with. On that scene you had shot right the thickest, Yeah, thickest. Okay, So again we discussed this off air and everything. Were you very like sexually active before that? I sound like a doctor asking that, But what I'm trying to say is did you step into this industry or did you step into a whole lifestyle along with it.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I'm definitely a really sexual person and I've I've had sex with a lot of people in terms of like This isn't like my like fifth penis or anything like. This is like I've been having sex, and I've also explored many different dick's girls, orgies, all kinds of things. So it wasn't in terms of a lifestyle that way, but it definitely is a different lifestyle in totally so many different ways. I had no idea of sure, but.
Speaker 1: I did. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel a little bit of both being away from all of it, not like in La in Vegas, in Florida, in those hubs all the time, I feel it kind of I go and then I come back, but it's it's more of an online presence.
Speaker 1: Right now, Will you go and you come back? Do you feel drawn to keep going? Or are you happier to come home once it's done?
Speaker 2: No? I love traveling so like, even even without sex work like I'm doing what I've always loved to do, and I get to also do what I also would love to do. So like traveling, sex work both of them together. For me, it's actually the biggest stream that I could have ever like made, Like.
Speaker 1: Sure, how about off camera sex has that I speak to so many of your I know I start this, but I kind of like the idea of this show being collective thought, meaning some girls think this, some girls think this. Let's see where the consensus is. How has your sex life outside of porn? Has it taken a hit? Has it jumped up? Like? Are you more willing to go on one night stand? Are you much less willing? Like? What? How has that changed in your life?
Speaker 2: I think it's changed for the better in terms of I don't really see people often anymore outside of porn. I would say it's mostly for like the safety. And actually, you know, it's like it's like almost one hundred percent for the safety. There's like part of me that doesn't really that aroused either by like just random flings anymore. I do, you know, I have a lot of sex, so I'm pretty satisfied with like where my sex life is at. And I'm trying to I'm trying to think of.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, just I know, I'm sorry. I throw twelve at you, and the answer all of them. No, No, I just just about how you're really how it's changed your sex life inside or outside. The girls I speak to always say like, yo, I barely fuck off camera anymore. I'm satisfied enough whatever, And you would think, oh, Mazie's gonna be a porn star. She's gonna be constantly filled with dick. I mean just everywhere, in every hole, all the time. Not true, then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're correct. It's not true unless I'm like in La getting fucked for four weeks and then that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think that's fair. So Mazie, if I were to go to your Only Fans at Mazing Row, just so everyone knows, links in the episode description as always, what kind of content do you produce for yourself? Is it kind of like a like an amateur like daily day in the life. Are you doing like weekly, monthly videos? What is your kind of setup? Like if I go, hmm, I really have X amount of dollars to spend today, I'm going to go to OnlyFans, what would I find there from you?
Speaker 2: So weekly I go live? I try too weekly if I'm traveling, it's a little bit hard, but I've been doing that a lot recently. Everyone sees me live on Thursday nights on Only Fans, my free only Fans, and we have the best time, like we do dildo sporting. Everything you can do solo basically like toy, blood job, everything, that's the most fun. It's the most community based thing I have right now. You'll also get videos like I do lots of solos, but mostly customs and face times. I find people just really want that real connection for me, and it's quick for me too. I'd rather go on Only Fans, spend a couple hours really connect with my fans, and then you know, come back to my own stuff, create those videos for them, send them out instead of just like constantly messaging. I know a lot of people have like management teams now to do that, and I honestly don't even message a lot. I do, but you can find me everywhere like Snapchat, Instagram, whatever, So I'm super big on like community all over the board. You can message me like on my Snapchat all day because that's where I'll be all day, and I know you interact with me on my Only Fans and you spend on me there, so I'm fine with that sex panther for people that are chatting like a lot, So it's just like different avenues of where I kind of point them. But for videos, I mostly sell like content that I will produce in LA. So a couple of big things I have right now that just came out was My Girl Girl with Kira Bear. We collapsed in XPOS Miami, and then I just did a dirty audition in these ass Worship with Mike Adriana. So those are kind of like bigger ones I kind of sell, and they're usually like thirty minutes, I would say, So I try to keep it as like a storyboard. There's a good content there and hours hours long. I have lots of videos with mister Xcess, the guy I did the first video with, and we do lots of three Suns, so you can kind of find a bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Yeah, So my fans probably want me to ask something like this, like do you really like anal? Have you done anah? Blah blah blah. What I'm gonna do is ask this, can you tell me your three favorite movies of all time?
Speaker 2: Three favorite movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, three favorite movies of all time?
Speaker 2: One question?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, We'll get back to that. Maybe three favorite movies of all time. And then I'm gonna tell you because you didn't ask, yes, real movies you have cinema.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, mean Girls Clueless and the one was like Noah's Ark I think, oh, you know what, it's called Evan Almighty.
Speaker 1: It's oh the sequel huh not even Almighty? Yeah, yeah, fair fairl I like number three is Big Lebowski for me. Number two is Fight Club. Number one is a movie called Brick with Joseph Gordon Levitt. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like I haven't seen any of those ones.
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? How do you see Lyne though? Yeah, okay, well, let's see. Clueless came out when I was seven, So yes, I've seen Clueless. Mean Girls phenomenal. It's great, and I believe she's like twenty at the time when they filmed it. So it's okay to say, has Lindsay Lohan ever looked better?
Speaker 2: She looks amazing right now?
Speaker 1: Does she really?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: I think she?
Speaker 2: Wait, did you see her recently?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'm obsessed with how hot Amanda Byndes is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Amanda b pass No amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Amanda Bindes is a total mess right now. Disaster, Yeah, poor girl, that's a hollywood'll break you, you know what, won't, Porn Valley won't. It'll be fine, You'll be great. There's lots of success stories and such and whatever. You just have to keep your head up. Yeah, did I I didn't ask this already, right, what is the type of content you have no interest in doing? Like we're going to take out any like graphic or horrible, like nothing violent, no illegal shit, Okay, something that's kind of standard in the industry that you will probably get asked that you want to do and you were either like, uh, maybe you'll try it once, but you are really not. That's not your type of thing. It's not amazing Monroe. Shoot, Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could like fire off a bunch obviously the obvious violent and gross ones. I feel like something I've got asked a couple times would be like almost like a non consensual consensual situation or like a power play situation. Like I don't know if I should say this, but I got asked to do like one that was like a scene that was like you're it was totally a fixed scene, but your agent you want to be you're the model and you have to show your agent that you're gonna fuck them or whatever. I was like, that's totally a power Like that's we don't want that happening.
Speaker 1: That's not right. Yeah, No, that okay, So that is interesting because I will say I have a new fetish that I've really enjoyed over the last year. Wouldn't be creepy if I was like German shepherds, a new fetish have really enjoyed over the last year. And there is kind of a power dynamic, So it might be interesting to get your take on it, okay, And it can be perceived multiple ways, maybe in different power dynamics. How do you feel about free use?
Speaker 2: That I feel like is fine if you're consenting to it, because I feel like there's no manipulation in that. It's like, sure, I feel like the power trip part that doesn't get me right is like there's manipulation where it's like because I want to prove to you, like I have to prove you know what I mean. Like a free thing is like I'm giving you for I feel like that's like liberating almost Like sure, I don't know, I feel like a little bit different about that one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I agree. What I like about it is again there's different power dynamics. It's I'm just gonna for my own brain put us both in a free scene. It's either Mazie is so dominant and so concerned about what she's doing at this desk right now, that she doesn't even she's not concerned with the guy fucking her like he's nothing, he's zero. That's a domb power trip for the female in that situation. Then there's the thing of Mazie's just just it sounds terrible coming out of my own mouth because I doesn't feel this way. Maze's an object. Go over there, throw my dick in some pumps, walk away, it's done. There's a power trip that way in a sense, not quite like you said leveraging work or anything like that, but you know what, as you said it and as I thought about it, goo, that would there would be a bit of a hot scene where if a manager was like, look, you're not getting this job. I can't give it to you. And then the offer of the woman, like, you know what if I blow you, you think maybe you could get me that audition. There's something I do find attractive about that, but it's not like me, you're not getting your fucking paycheck unless you know that's a rough one.
Speaker 2: I get that, yeah, and like to each their own, there's so many different like ways you can perceive things. So you're right, if there's a scene that might come up that's that's written in a hot way. It's that one sent into that one thing or that that one thing that can make it manipulative and not you know, maybe morally right, but.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. The act can be the same thing, but we can perceive it different ways, or it can be written different ways. It's interesting or.
Speaker 2: Even like performed different ways. It kind of who you're embodying to what you're embodying at, and like it's hard because porn stars aren't supposed to be actors. And I'll you know, it's such a quick thing, like you don't study this scene for so long, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh you didn't drop your your eyes deep enough there to let him know that you really enjoyed that. It's like, yeah, no, she's probably not gonna if we're being honest, Yeah, uh shit, I just slipped on where I was going with this. I do that a lot though. The listeners know that do you have a do you have any mentors or any people other than wonderful sister with their beautiful family that you kind of look up to now not even necessarily to look up. Is there anyone you get advice? From talk to or they say that's probably not a good idea. That is a good idea, pursue that.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting question. I feel like, Yes, a lot of people, I feel like a lot of people try to give me advice and everything, but I do kind of stick to this one little team that I have that I've worked and built this whole way through the past year. I do have people like around me and by my side to kind of like direct me in the in the right way in terms of this is what the standard is, you know, and don't get manipul related or whatever. But and like you said a mentor, so I do. I would say, I'm very lucky with what I have and where I've come to now with those people in my life.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, all right, good, So let's move into the future sci fi music and shit playing. No, before we move in the future, we're gonna look into the past. We're gonna do a thing on this show that I do called the stat check. Now, look, these numbers are all wrong. They are wrong. We are using the Internet Adult Film Database, Okay, and that is basically like the Internet Movie Database except for porn stars. Now here's what they don't include collaborations you did over here on this site and this over here. But we do have some manivid stuff and we don't have all of them, so these numbers are gonna be wrong. I only preface it this way because every girl I've ever prefaced it that way too. At the end, I go, these are the numbers, and they go, that's not right, and I go, yeah, I know, yeah, I know, it's way off. It's all fun. So number of scenes we have for miss Mazie Monroe here is eleven scenes. Guys, she's worked with six girls, she's worked with zero. As I'm looking at a video of you on your Twitter about to eat box on one of the prettiest ladies I've ever seen in the world. AVN nomination zero and win zero. Is that correct? The last two, at least the last two are correct.
Speaker 2: The other ones, you.
Speaker 1: Know, way off, way off? Yes, yeah, okay, fair enough. I like to do this as kind of a milestone point, like you've spoken to me now on this day. This is what IAFD said. A year from now, we have you back on all those things in the background. You've had to throw away, all your cute little stuff hanging up on the shelves because you have too many Avian awards there. And then I just go, Okay, this is where we are now.
Speaker 2: So it's funny you say that. Sorry to interrupt you. I actually I don't know if you can see it. I have like the XMA Award nomination, but no AVN yet. But that was old fan category. So that was like my first big milestone, which is why I like, I got a poster. I put it on my little table at expos when I was like telling them to.
Speaker 1: Vote for me, but I was I was nominated. You're gonna have to take it down with all the awards that are going to be blocking it. That's the problem someday. Eventually, we were nominated for an av N two years ago, and my wife cried and I was like, I was like, we're not going to be plugg talk like, don't cry too much about it. There's a lot bigger shows than this. It's just it's great to be recognized. Right, Absolutely, you're amazing. I think you're No, you're amazing. Well, this is gonna take an odd turn because let me ask you this real quick before we get into the future. Even do you ever get and this is a weird kind of psychological question. Do you ever get imposter syndrome?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And do you know what that for the audience. It's almost like you're in a position of some kind of prominence, or you're doing something important, or maybe it's something you wanted to do all your life, and for some reason it just hits you and you're like, I'm not supposed to fucking be here. Do you ever get that? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I feel like in the beginning of my career it happens a lot more. Mostly, I would say, because I didn't feel like my name okay if that makes sense. Like I was always called my name, my usernames, you know, or whatever, and I feel like I was logging onto like this life that like wasn't really me, and I was like, no, I want to do this, and I was like do I want to do this? And it was just kind of like that weird thing. I was like, yeah, I do want to do this. It feels so imposter syndrome. But like now it's like I do, especially with the travel back and forth, it's like I go there, I'm Macy, I'm having fun, but like I come back and you know, I still have this normal, super normal life. I feel like nobody in this town would ever know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's so funny. Do you ever get have you gotten any kind of like what do they call it, star shocks? Celebrity shock? Have you seen anyone and you were like, oh my god, that's her from the like Lisa Anne over there and blah blah blah, And then do you think you'd experience that that imposter syndrome again on set with these people or no?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes to both of those questions. Yes, I've felt that way actually to like a lot of people the very first time I met them, especially, but I feel like as it goes on, not as much. And I don't mean that in any sort of way other than like, you know, you're around these people a lot, and I feel like they also get to know who I am, so it doesn't feel like, oh my god, they don't know who I am and then I'm meeting them. But I feel like a lot of people have said when I met them, I don't really treat them like that when I meet them, So I'm glad that I don't give the fangirl impression because I know I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Do right right? I bet, I bet they get that a lot too. I bet there's a lot of young girls who come up to be like, oh my god, you're blah blah blah. So if you play it cool, you never know you might be in a scene with them.
Speaker 2: You know, definitely playing it cool. Yeah, actually definitely like shitting my pants talking from you. But like you know, that's me, Like someone's like pushing me, like go talk to him.
Speaker 1: They're like, Okay, it's funny. I took my wife to Exotica two years I mean we go every year now, but I took her two years ago, and she's my producer on the show. But she is not a guy like me who's like, let's dive into this bl blah blah, let me do a other research. I've been watching porn all my life. So at one point Alex Cole, who's a wonderful performer and has told me six different times she'll come on the show, and then we can't ever get the schedule worked out. She had a thing where you pay fifty dollars and she'll put her foot in your mouth as you lay on the ground. And I was tapping jen. I was like, go look at him, because we were waiting in line and go, go look at that guy she has no oh, I go, he's got a foot in his mouth. Go look at it. And it's just so funny watching people from the outside world because she was terrified to do that. And I can't imagine if we had to do a red carpet or anything like that, you know where she would just because she's more of an introvert. Now, let me ask you your natural personality. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert.
Speaker 2: Total extrovert like I social butterfly. I'm just I think it goes back to that thing of like my mom, I'd always had a camera like on everything's recording pictures, taking and it's just kind of like I grew up that way, and I grew up with a lot of friends. I walk into people's houses, like I know, it's kind of wild to think of now, but like super extroverted. But it's weird because like when I get nervous I'm at this party, I'm like doing super extrovert things that like my sister would never do. She's such an introvert, she should never go to a party. And then I'm there and I'm like, what do I do.
Speaker 1: So I'm shocked by how many it's good to hear you're an extrovert, but it's I am shocked by how many performers, how many women who are just lay down on a bed, fully nude, ready to get fuck bub blah, how many of them tell me like, I'm a total introvert. Oh, and it's it just seems so like incongruous to me. It's like, well, you're an introvert, except all of this over here. So I don't know. I guess it's a different mindset maybe you know what, yeah, yes, And like for.
Speaker 2: Me, I feel like I'm so extroverted when there's like group orgy people people on set, like we're in a group setting. Red Carver has so many people. But if I'm alone, I feel like that's when I get really introverted and I have to speak to someone like one on one, don't worry, like no, no is like cool.
Speaker 1: Now you're performing right now.
Speaker 2: But I would be lying if I said it like there was never a nervous saw it or a nervous like thing when you're one on one with one, even in one on one in a scene and there's like one other person shooting it's super like intimate, right, So.
Speaker 1: So you need the crowd, then you need yeah, you need more vibe coming at.
Speaker 2: You and really yeah, and then I feel like I'm like performing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, OK, all right? Do you have any kind So that made me think about, how you know, do you have any type of hidden kink that maybe we don't know about or maybe we do know about if we sign up for your stuff? Like you said, do you like have a lot of people around. Do you like any kind of like exhibitionism, voyeurism public stuff? Does that do anything for you or does it have to be like a professional set around you.
Speaker 2: I actually haven't ventured in much to like voyeurism exhibitionists, like, I haven't really researched much of it, but I do want to. It's something that's like a curious kink, I would say. I don't know if it's like something I totally love yet, but it's definitely like that little fantasy that I would I would dip into. I would say a lot of things actually right now are fantasies that I would dip into, Like I've recently been loving doing feet stuff, and not because I like I like feet, but I like when people like my feet. Okay, So it's just kind of weird thing of like I like when people like something, so like if someone's asked worshiping me or like tit worshiping me, So maybe I like to be worshiped. I don't know. I think maybe it comes down to that. Maybe, But trying to think of anything else that's like really cool. I really want to try cosplays. It's a bunch of stuff that I am really interested in but haven't delved into yet, which is why I feel like when people ask for customs of different kinks and stuff like, I'm super excited to try all these things because I'm learning about myself too, and like, right now, let me think, I kind of like the school girl getting caught type vibes. I like those a lot. That's kind of like fantasy or kink for me, or like miss Sage intimate things or big orgies.
Speaker 1: I would say, maybe you know not to call out any one specific site. I won't name the exact site in case you get work with them in the future. I don't think you've worked them in the past, but I've had another thought on that power dynamic that maybe you don't because as you said, schoolgirl thing was like, Okay, that's one thing. You know, you can be the school girl you know what you may not like and maybe you'll work for them. So again, well, sh perfect, what about like the shoplifting stuff that seems like have you ever seen do you know what I'm talking about with a maze? You got shoplifting? Well you got to fuck this security that seems like yeah, kind.
Speaker 2: Of the way you don't want to go right correct, I would say correct, like maybe I would, I see, I would never I'm not. It's hard because I know what you're talking about. They're like, so it's like the brand is like not completely on because it's a little more it's weirdly scripted as Gonezo. It's like it's script but it's scripted as gone So kind of maybe it's not scripted because I haven't worked with them, but it looks like it would be a you know, I get it. No, I told I get what you're saying here, thing that you're talking about, But I'm just like, I don't. I would definitely like probably work with them, and I guess i'd just be like a discussion with like people around me and like people who have worked with mentors and and a branding conversation really like in a future but as of right now, Like, I do agree with you. It's kind of like I like the getting caught part, but I feel like it's the set is The set is not setting for me.
Speaker 1: It's it's and again I'm not that site or any of the various other ones or anything like that if you're not into that. Though, it feels very like like I wish there was a little more like the girl was really like pushing it, like, look, I could do this for you, Let's take care of it. It's more of like, hey, let's make an even deal on the woman's terms here. Yes, I do like that.
Speaker 2: I do. I do like the little morel of the women empowering part, and I feel like it would be right with the right I don't know, with the right performers and the right you know, maybe it would like fucking kill. Like I've seen a bunch of amazing scenes like that that are like, obviously it's a great scene and they want to be there and they're having fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like that's like and it's become a standard now and whatever, and I don't think we really have to worry about like you know, teenage boys seeing it and really wanting to be more security guards, like you know, it's it's Yeah, I think that's kind of a thing you fall into. Uh, what milestones are you looking forward to coming up? What is your next big thing where you're like, I'm going to tackle this. Maybe you've already shot it, it's not released yet, maybe you're looking to shoot it. You don't have to give me any details that you're not allowed to, but tell me what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There Actually there is one milestone a company that I've wanted to work for since I mean forever that I did work for and it will be coming out soon. So that's like for me personally, like in the back of my head a really big mouse stone that I'm looking forward for it to come out. That's something I'm actually looking to film soon. Would be either a gang bang or like a blowbang with like multiple guys and even multiple girls who like I think you know now, like I love the multi people thing. I think that's like one thing I thrive in. But trying to think of something else. There's something I would definitely want to try. You mentioned it earlier in the next like maybe year year in a little bit is anal? I obviously haven't tapped into it yet, but I think that would be like the next, the next, like the biggest thing for me other than like you know, the blowbag gang bag.
Speaker 1: Sure, so anal? Have we are we playing? Oh? Go ahead? Do you got something else?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, I'm sorry, I actually just I just thought it was like, because I remember you said something with a milestone where you're that I'm looking forward to a big milestone. I'm actually really looking forward to would be a feature film. So actually, like before the anal, Sorry I was getting weak the future for you before the anal, I would obviously I would love to have like you know, a feature film, movie, production, set, storyline, everything that I think would be like more satisfying to me than like being anal.
Speaker 1: So sure, sure, sure, well yeah, I don't. I guess it would depend on how satisfying the anal. What well, let me ask, I mean the feature obviously we want to get in that. I am positive the audience wants me to go further on the annal. Is it just a fear? Is it pain? Is it a career move? Like you're building up to that? Why have we not delved into that lately as a guy who's never taken a dick in my so I will say that yet.
Speaker 2: All three, to be honest with you, all three, that you said a little bit of fear in there, Like obviously I'm not an anal girl right now. So not only do I not do anal on mainstream, but I don't do anal like in my personal life or my lives I have before. I just I don't. So there is obviously that fear of like you know, anal. Girls know how to prepare anal, girls know how to do anal. I don't, and it's just something that like I haven't, I haven't done yet, So there's that it does hurt a little bit now, but if I get the right kind of training method, like I have trained a couple of times, more than a couple of times, but I have you know, delved into it and does hurt, but it does also feel good at times. So that's something I'm really excited about. And that's why, like I know, it looks so good. I love anal, I love watching anal, and I love my butt, so I'm super excited. I would I'd love to do it soon, but it's also a career move, so I know that that's not something that I'm looking for this year, unless like some miracle, I don't know. If it comes for the right scene, I'm going to do it. Like if it comes to the right company offering me the right scene with the right male performer, perfect situation, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To do it right. Okay, fair enough, Let me ask a couple of these are going to seem out of place. They're a little oddball questions, but actually you might be the most qualified person to answer some of these. Awesome, how do you feel about VR? No, not VR? AI? Apologies? How do you feel about VR? We talked about it for ten years? Yeah, sure, it's great. How do you feel about AI? And do you have any concern about that? Because you're a newer girl coming into the entrance, like you have your feet way. I don't mean like you're yesterday you started, but it feels that way someday. My concern is that a lot of the top girls and I don't know what discussions are going on behind the scenes. I'm just looking at this strictly from the outside. If I'm a top girl, if I'm any violent myers, if I'm a whoever, can I sell my rights to this? Because five years from now it's gonna you're not gonna know what's real and what's what's you know, what's actually being created and what's AI. You're just not So is there any concern? You get ask this to every office worker too. Is there concern about AI taking your job away from you at all?
Speaker 2: Personally? I don't. I'm not too concerned. Like I think a lot of people are in talks of whether it's like a fad or whether it's like gonna completely in a year from now be this amazing thing, And like, honestly, I'm just kind of here to live for the moment. So like, if it does take my job in a year, then that's what happens in a year. But I don't think. I'm not concerned. I don't think it will. I there's like points of it that I'm worried about, but I feel like that's from what the humans set up. So there's I just wouldn't pick that site for AI. There's so many different AI sites and things and contracts you'd have to read that involve AI. So it's just about like doing your own research and noticing what do you not want to sign your rights over to? So, like, there are things that do concern me, I would say, like a little bit in terms of like I don't want to be doing things that I don't want to be doing, like as Macy in Ai, you know what I mean, Like a shy a fan has like the ability to make me do something like I like that. There are these companies that are putting those like stop words or like stop functions on them, and there is a bit of like oversee right now, but maybe there won't always be. So that does concern me a little. But in terms of my job, I don't think it'll like completely take it away totally.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. And then one more question again, because I'm actually seeing the debate going on right now between a few people. I asked this question to every performer and the number kind of shocks me sometimes what they think or what they say, and there's always a reasoning behind it. You are someone who got into this industry at eighteen years old. Now, I personally make no judgment. If you were old enough to go die in a war overseas, you're old enough to shoot porn to me personally, But I've spoken to so many women who also got in at eighteen and said it should be twenty one, or it should be this, or it should be that. What do you think, having been in the industry for a while now, having seen how it works and whatever. You obviously came in very mature and very knowing what you were doing, even as you were green to all of this stuff. What do you think the age should be for getting into porn?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you first of all for saying I'm so mature and everything and that you do you think that, because I think it goes with the answer. I don't think that I really was that mature and knew what I was doing at eighteen. So I feel like coming in eighteen was great in terms of OnlyFans in a little dabbling because I wasn't totally in the public eye or like totally putting all my stuff on the internet that much. But if it was, if it was not accessible to me, and if I did do it at the time, I think it would have been my choice. Like, in terms of it's tough, tion has happened, Like it's a really hard debate. I think, yeah, eighteen is what you said, Like, if you're old enough to go to the electric chair or whatever. Yeah, obviously if you want to do porn than you choose too. But there is a term like in the back of my head saying like maybe you should be mature before you start. That one term of like you should be twenty one. So like, I don't know, I know, I know it's.
Speaker 1: The toughest one because wait it I have met I've interviewed forty year olds on my brand new Faces podcast, which is just introducing new girls to the industry, who have no idea what they're doing, and they're not why no offense to them, they're you know what, yeah, yeah, but they're coming. They have no idea what they're doing. They're not you know, hip to what all this shit is and how it works and the social media aspect and this and that. Then I've met eighteen year olds who are like fucking killing it absolutely just yeah, but I like your thing too. Maybe we say this, maybe we say eighteen for independent stuff or like solo stuff, and then twenty one for mainstream or whatever.
Speaker 2: I get it, And I feel like, you know, you just talk. Two thoughts in my brain not want go. So the first one, yes, I think like if you started at eighteen, you do your independence and then you prove that. Okay, this is the one of the proof things that I said I didn't like, but like you show that, like listen, like I can fuck I want to do this. I'm I got my pr stuff down, like I got my marketing down, Like I'm putting myself out there. I'm trying, I'm growing. This is what I want to do. Because there's those people that you can see like this is what they want to do. They're not here for the quick money, like they want to do this. They're passionate about it. They're really good at it. I think, like, yeah, there's those special people that like get pulled and like could maybe fast track and like get there before they're twenty one. But like there is those like those cases, those like tiny little things that make you think like maybe maybe I don't want to and like that would be a decision for like two years from now, I don't know. And then the other thought, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No, please just fun. They're here for you.
Speaker 2: You talk. I would love to make it easier for people coming into the industry that are eighteen young, even if you're twenty one, that's still young, like you know whatever, twenty five people who are coming into the industry.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 2: I would love to make this like I won't even say school or anything, but like this community. Maybe that like would help people, you know, come in, be mentored, get the education that they need, and like tell them like this is what you should.
Speaker 1: I get you. You're one hundred percent right. I see in my dumb fucking whatever brain, I always thought, just make up. We need to put a PDF together for these girls, and I'll hand it out. Even something is basic as first thing, create a link tree, you know, first thing, Get your name across all social media, lock all that stuff in, because there's nothing worse than going like do you find her on Instagram at blah blah blah, and then Twitter this one with six numbers at the end, and then all like I get accounts, get canceled and suspend it this and that. That sucks, but like the basics coming into it. Yeah, it's almost like we need like a job aid to give to these girls to be like this is the basic and then you could take your clothes off.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, see if I had time, and I probably do someday, So maybe this is an idea for later on. But I would one hundred percent like YouTube, make the YouTube videos, make the videos.
Speaker 1: I don't know, do it, let's figure it out.
Speaker 2: You give all my knowledge, and I didn't even have that much knowledge. So it's it's like, I'm going to spend that just so passionate about it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to spend the next year putting together PDF and then I'll pitch it to you as a script and a year from now we'll put this together and people will be like, we are the worst people in the world. We got all these eighteen year olds into the industry and none of them are as sure as as mature as miss Mazie Monroe at Mazy Monroe, m Ai s e Y Monroe, across all so not across all social media, right, it's a crazy so.
Speaker 2: Them except for stupid Instagram that banned me Macy x Monroe.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you know exactly where to find her links to everything in the episode description. Maizie, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. You were a lot of fun to talk too. Thank you, Thank you you as well.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: M