Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh Graham, don't don't be so down.
Speaker 1: I'm not so down.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know, this has been a tough week, you know, stuff for us here on the show, and then obviously the election weighs heavily on a lot of us.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what it is. It's gonna I'm in a rut.
Speaker 3: And I feel like our whole building right now is everyone I talk to her on the building, everybody's in a rut. We we got to figure out a way to dig ourselves out.
Speaker 2: Of this coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 3: Let's try a hot coffee, chubby job.
Speaker 1: And now I burn my tongue.
Speaker 3: And then when I burned my tongue, I kicked my foot out and I stub my toe.
Speaker 1: This is the worst week ever.
Speaker 2: Let's see the first talk back of the day that I think I might have an explanation for why things are going bad.
Speaker 4: Sure, hey, JV Show, it's not from San Diego.
Speaker 1: So imagine getting.
Speaker 4: Ready to celebrate your birthday and then a bomb gets dropped on you. Yeah that was my yesterday right there. So yeah, fun birthday. Who gives a fart? But Anyways, I like the fact that you guys kept it real yesterday. I really appreciate it. Always brings a smell on my face. So thank you for being who you guys are. And I think I need some grand gifts to put a smile on my face. So I got to find where they're at.
Speaker 1: Anyway, bye, Okay, lots of unpack here.
Speaker 3: First of all, what do you think the bomb was that was dropped on his birthday?
Speaker 2: You think it was like some relationship.
Speaker 3: I mean that's generally where mine goes, that you find out your person's cheating on you or something.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a bomb. Yeah, dropped.
Speaker 2: Oh you were adopted?
Speaker 1: Okay, that would be a bomb.
Speaker 3: Whoa Okay, any other theories out there?
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay.
Speaker 3: Secondly, obviously happy birthday, Yes there's that. And then third, he said he needs some gram gifts in his life. I think you can get them on Twitter. He just search Graham g Show.
Speaker 2: Now you found them in my message? No Twitter? Oh never mind, I have a good Google phone.
Speaker 3: If you search your gifts on text messages, there I found I found someone there. They always cheer put a smile on my face. The problem is people don't know how to spell my name. So we should probably go over that because people are my dms all the time with g R a M or Grandma or g r a h m. It's none of those. It's g R a.
Speaker 1: H a M.
Speaker 2: G Graham.
Speaker 1: It's a Graham. If you type it wrong, you probably not.
Speaker 2: Can't get them giving Graham. Enjoy your Graham, all right, So here's why you might be feeling a little off Graham. Okay, mercury is in retro shade.
Speaker 1: Oh my, don't, Oh my gosh, you don't even know.
Speaker 2: No, this was the thing. It's the it's the two weeks before and after. The mercury is in retrograde, so it's like leading up to the retrograde, but it's in retro shade. Somewhat. Feel the effects, like the anxiety that can happen in the workplace or with looming x'es, or just feeling more emotional. I have that, yeah, and just you know, feeling.
Speaker 5: And duck and dropping a bunch of things, like you know, yesterday I dropped.
Speaker 2: The paper slid.
Speaker 1: You always drop stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, it's been happening more. And even Jess is like, oh my god, it's mercury. Retrograded. No, it's a retro shade.
Speaker 3: Because every time something goes wrong, I mean, I have to peel back the curtain. Legitimately, I'm not this is not a joke. Anytime something is going wrong around here, these ladies immediately go to Google. The search is mercury and retrograde, as if that is the only reason that things could ever go wrong. Look, and this time you might be right because everything's going wrong everything, thank you.
Speaker 2: And it's only going to get worse because it goes into retrograde on the twenty fifth, don't Okay, So we have to from now to the twenty fifth time for your thanks Giving travel to be.
Speaker 3: In the shade. Right now, we're just basking in the retro shade. Yes, we're in the shade till the twenty fifth and there goes full retrograde.
Speaker 1: Dude, then we are screwing.
Speaker 3: No, you think on the twenty fifth things could get worse than this week?
Speaker 2: That that's not it's hard to believe, but it could.
Speaker 3: Sweak's the worst the JV show on Wild ninety four nine base umber.
Speaker 2: One hit music station.
Speaker 5: Guys, I think her sponsorship or partnership whatever it was with Samsung is over. So Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: For a long time, I didn't even know she had one.
Speaker 5: Well, she would never take pictures. Let's say, if she was at one of her shows and a fan handed her phone to take a selfie with her, she would not hold the phone if it was an iPhone because she just was staying true to her partnership.
Speaker 2: Whack that sung.
Speaker 5: But now people are like, wait a second, I think this might be over because she posted some pictures recently, like with an iPhone, with an iPhone, so she's on our side, no welcome.
Speaker 1: She switched silent for the iPhone.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, Happy Thursday. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm and I'm Jess. Right now, it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: It is time, okay Today Starbucks is bringing back their holiday menu, so yes, that means the holiday. God, this is actually exciting. The holiday cups are back. There are five new ones featuring this year's theme, Merrier Together, so all your favorite holiday drinks are back, as well as a new refresher, the cran Mary Orange Refresher. I get it.
Speaker 1: No, don't try it again.
Speaker 2: That's it, cran Mary Cranberry.
Speaker 1: Oh sud all right.
Speaker 3: The Golden State Warriors marched into Boston yesterday and beat the defending world champions. Curry scored twenty seven points in the win over the Celtics. The Warriors are now seven and one on the season, and they continue their road trip tomorrow night in Cleveland against the Calves.
Speaker 1: Go dumb, dumb.
Speaker 5: The weather will continue in the mid seventies, and thankfully we don't have to worry about crazy wins today. Marina is expected on Veterans Day, which is this upcoming Monday, So get those umbrellas ready, dude.
Speaker 3: Slinn of the drive across the Bay Bridge yesterday and the way home, Sketchy, I almost got blown off.
Speaker 2: Like you did. Real I didn't notice. I think I was sleeping.
Speaker 3: Just rock, yeah, gentle, just a gentle rock Virgo besties. Your day today is a seven, but it could get worse.
Speaker 1: Watch out, don't overdo things physically.
Speaker 3: Make sure you go slow today, avoid accident or injury. Prioritize your health, avoid toxic inputs, and nurture your energy and wellness today.
Speaker 1: Just go out with a bunch of bubble wrap around you.
Speaker 2: Look out for the mercury redshoche that is happening.
Speaker 5: J Show is feeling those effects and I hate it all right.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard of returnless refunds?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Does that mean a lot of major retailers, Amazon, Target, Walmart. You go to return something like if you bought it online or whatever, and sometimes if it makes sense, they're like, here's your refund. Don't even worry about returning it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Now this has happened to you.
Speaker 1: What do you tell it happens all the time.
Speaker 2: It happens to me. I don't ever go out of my way to actually like return anything.
Speaker 1: Well, that's your problem.
Speaker 2: But any and if I knew I can get something for free and my money bag, of course I would do it.
Speaker 3: Look, if it's a low priced item on Amazon, the cost that it takes for them to restock the thing and process it and stuff is instantly outweighed by the cost of the thing half the time. If they if it's something real cheap, they've sent you the wrong size, or you need to exchange something, They're just like, just keep it, We'll just fine, Yeah, just mail you a new one.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying, like, if you bought like let's say, with a T shirt or whatever that you know, it would cost more to pay for shipping and handling to get that back. And then there's the cost of single use items like the packaging and the plastic and all that. Like they just trying, yeah, just keep that. We're just gonna send you in, you in just because it's cheaper. So now you get too I mean, just think about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's crazy that we've gotten to a point in manufacturing stuff that yes, it caught it outweighs the cost and just send you a new one rather than take an actual item that was made in a factory somewhere by machines and humans, then put into and then shipped to a distributor like Amazon.
Speaker 1: And then shipped to you. By the time it gets like, no that this thing costs that little. That is easy. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: So Graham, are you like a constant, Like.
Speaker 3: Nope, But sometimes I'll order stuff like I don't know, for the house, and it's the wrong sized thing, you know, you know, box of screws or something any and if it's some cheap thing, that's or if it's an item that's damaged. That happens to a lot of people. It's an item that's damaged. They don't what are they going to do with it? They don't want it back, so they're just like, oh, we'll just mail you a new one. Well this thing or yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Just you hear that say your item is damaged.
Speaker 3: If it was a low priced item and you said it was damaged or there was a stain on it or something, it was a fashion thing, I'm pretty sure they're not going to want it back.
Speaker 2: I think they just say Also, it doesn't It doesn't always work. That's why these companies don't like publicize it to talk about it, you know, a lot, because sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't. They don't they don't want people taking advantage of it.
Speaker 5: How they would they make I'm assuming they make you like jump through hoops to do all this because the return process for some websites is always so long and submit a picture and all of this. And sometimes it's like, what if I didn't even get the package, how am.
Speaker 2: I supposed to submit a picture of the package? You ever see do you see that online? Somebody orders door Dosh and they like send a picture explaining your problem with them with their hands, like, look, nothing is here.
Speaker 1: You're standing on their front porch. Here's me food picture. There's none in.
Speaker 2: Here anywhere picture proving your package didn't arrive. Okay, there it is.
Speaker 3: But maybe they just still do want to see that, because then they go okay because their driver took a picture on somebody's front porch of the food, and then they go, oh, you're if you were standing on that exact front porch they made wait wait wait, wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Cheesey Gordiina crunches are hiding inside somewhere you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Get over on us. I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm less likely to make a return unless it's unless it's something damaged, because then I'm really mad. If i'm if it just doesn't fit right, I'm like, oh it takes to me.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll grow into it.
Speaker 5: Yea day, I'll use it for something else.
Speaker 1: To your guys point, though, I hate the return process.
Speaker 3: While it is easier now because you can just drop something for a lot of Amazon stuthing, you just dropping it, like Whole Foods or something, they've made that part easier. But if i had to find a box and the tape and then figure out where to tape the label.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 5: I'm not I can't do it, go stand in line at the post office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for that reason, I'm out, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Coming up next on the JV Show, we're going to talk about one of the new iPhone features and of course people are like using and abusing it because we're just people that to that. It's actually kind of hilarious. I'm gonna explain next year.
Speaker 1: On Wild the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Makeup hair care products on Amazon. If you get it, even if it's not damage, they'll just tell you to keep it in order what you want. Have a great day, guys, love listening to you.
Speaker 2: We were talking about returnless refunds. Retailer is saying, Okay, you want to return this, you know what, just keep it. We're gonna give your money back anyways.
Speaker 1: That makes sense on makeup.
Speaker 3: And stuff, right, you didn't okay, you tried it out, you used it, you smeared it around on your face, you're bad or whatever, your fright, and then.
Speaker 1: You they don't know. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 3: They don't know what this makeup's been wiped on. You opened it, you didn't like it, keep it and that is good.
Speaker 2: No, thank you for that talk bag. Really quick, before we get to this new iPhone feature that people are misusing.
Speaker 5: I need you guys to go to Jamie Morning Shows Instagram right now, go to our story. I know because this woman fell asleep with fake tanning on, which.
Speaker 2: You never do.
Speaker 5: She woke up eight hours later and she had turned a deep dark green coat, so she.
Speaker 2: Wasn't like in a tanning bed.
Speaker 5: No, she had put on some fake ten on. She goes to sleep, wakes up eight hours later and is like, oh my gosh, I am.
Speaker 2: Going would you do this?
Speaker 1: This is not this is a it is she in black face?
Speaker 2: I hope not. No, this is fake nose, like all over her hands and stuff too.
Speaker 5: And then she shared a video after when she had like showered multiple times trying to get it off.
Speaker 2: And it had gone down a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: But you know what, I can sympathize with her because although I have never fake ten anytime I'm waiting for like some sort of face mask or something, it feels like if it's just ten minutes, it's the longest ten minutes ever, so I can imagine her just laying down for a quick minute, falling asleep.
Speaker 2: But like even those faked Tanner creams. I don't know if you've ever had to use one gram but like I have, it's it's always a hitter. Miss.
Speaker 1: Did they just continually get darker and darker the longer you leave mom?
Speaker 2: Some of them do what.
Speaker 1: Happened if she slept?
Speaker 3: If she slept for twice as long, for sixteen hours, Well, what did it look like?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just like a match darkness like you.
Speaker 5: But I and I think it also depends like you might end up waking up orange. She's more like greenish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, usually they get oranger if they have more of an orange tint hers hersus Hers is not do you go to work?
Speaker 1: You guys?
Speaker 3: If this was you, no, what are you gonna just take it? You're gonna take multiple sick days because this is gonna take a while.
Speaker 1: To get back to normal.
Speaker 2: Right you're staying home doing the show. No, I would just put makeup on. It's not gonna match that color. Making over it to cover it be like.
Speaker 1: A full time face.
Speaker 2: You'd have to start with a full. Last thing I would do is come here with you Dill Holds to roast me on the air, So I'm not showing my face.
Speaker 1: Legendary do this, So check it out.
Speaker 2: JAB Morning Show. Why aren't you following us on Instagram yet?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Okay. So iPhone users are loving the new gen moji feature on iPhones. This is available on the new I phone or I guess the latest update, even though I had thought I had the latest update and I don't have this yet. Do you know what emoji is?
Speaker 5: I thought it was where you can create your own emojis.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So you go like you're gonna send a text message and then you go to search for whatever emoji you want to use, and if it's not available, it will then prompt you like, hey, do you want to create this new emoji? And everyone is saying like yes, And they are creating like sexually suggestive ones with like peaches and stuff like that. They are creating like gun emojis, which they didn't have that before, and now you have to do now is type in whatever type of like hunting gear or gun. And they're creating everything everything they had banned before. People are just creating, so nothing is off limits. Not yet. I mean, the more people do this, I think they're gonna catch on obviously and like ban certain phrases and emojis from being created.
Speaker 3: But I think they'd already have that safeguard in place, right there was like people doing things to peaches.
Speaker 2: And no, come on and zigg plants.
Speaker 1: Oh I love egg I love peaches, me too, like peaches more.
Speaker 5: But I mean, we should have known this was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I know, just because that's just what humans do. We're just gross.
Speaker 3: I know, things devolve so quickly. It takes about ten seconds for a human building.
Speaker 7: You know how.
Speaker 1: I can ruin this thing, watch.
Speaker 2: This, and they do it exactly by the time I update my phone.
Speaker 5: This is not even gonna be about I.
Speaker 2: Want to I do want to try it. So that's the gen moji feature. If anybody does want to try that, I I don't have an sorry, Graham is out of the conversation.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't use emojis to begin with, so I'll be sleeping.
Speaker 2: Just no sense. You use gifts but not emojis.
Speaker 3: I use gifts like very sparingly, like one maybe every you know how some people. Everything is a gift. I use one maybe once every four months, So.
Speaker 2: Why not throw in an emoji just once in a while.
Speaker 3: But gifts can actually be funny emojis, Like, eh, some's a smiley face, Like what am I doing with that?
Speaker 1: That doesn't do anything?
Speaker 5: You're showing emotion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a better.
Speaker 1: Way to gift, Like somebody actually might get a laugh.
Speaker 8: Out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get that.
Speaker 5: Gifts are definitely number one, but way better. Yeah, but one day, Graham, one day you'll look back.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't think you will.
Speaker 1: I've made it this far. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about returnless refunds retailers saying, hey, you can keep whatever you want to return. Here's your money back.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Hey, JV.
Speaker 3: Show, as an insider who works for the company, don't do it too often. You'll get put on the naughty list and you won't.
Speaker 5: Be able to order anything.
Speaker 3: Oh can you imagine you do too many returns and you're like, yes, I found a loophole. They're just crediting me back and I get to order another thing, and then they're like, guess what, now you can't order anything.
Speaker 2: I do wonder if at some point door Dash is going to ban me.
Speaker 1: From No, you're their best customer.
Speaker 2: Well I know, but if you if you complain about things that they that are wrong, I'm not doing it for no reason, but you get credited back a certain amount.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're going to and.
Speaker 2: They're always like, well you've been having a lot of problems lady. But it's like, yeah, well get my stuff right. They're going to shut you down, I know, and then I don't know what I'm going to do at that point.
Speaker 1: Who do you think the problem falls on? Though? Is it the restaurant?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about food orders or are you talking about what kind of orders are you having problems with?
Speaker 2: It's it's mostly the food orders. But even then, even if it's not necessarily Doordash's fault, it is the restaurant because the ingredients are missing or you're missing an item or whatever. They still credit you back for whatever is wrong with your order.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I'm just wondering, and some of this.
Speaker 2: Both sometimes like there's an option like if it's taking too long your food is helicol.
Speaker 3: It's like, because I would be annoyed, I find DoorDash like God it's not my fault. They didn't add the guacamole to that, you know, like, God, get off my case about it. Yeah, and I got angry Selena messaging me, I need a refund your DoorDash Karen. Aren't you your DoorDash Karen? One that she's one of those people.
Speaker 9: Guy.
Speaker 2: We're also talking about the young woman who fell asleep with some fake tanner on her. If you haven't seen her picture, go to JB Morning Show. It's on her Instagram.
Speaker 6: Just want to tell you regard it. In the tanning, they have a really great one that works for very light skin tones that have maybe a pink hue. It's called b Tan. Super cheap at Walmart, cheaper out Walmart than on Amazon. But they also have a tan remover. It's like a clear looking gel, but it rubs the tan off if you make a mistake or it's on your hands or on your knuckles really really easily. Just let me share that, tegraded.
Speaker 2: That is good to know. Thank you for that, that we need that.
Speaker 10: But but imagine going to sleep with with a fake tan that has a pink shade and you end up waking up like Patrick's star.
Speaker 2: Just hit the button it's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 3: About, all right, you guys.
Speaker 2: Fans think they've figured out the name of the podcast. Fans think they figured out the name of Cardi B's baby. So, as you know, she and Offset they just had their third baby together.
Speaker 3: But are they But they have yet to reveal the name.
Speaker 2: So yesterday Cardi shared a video showing off these new diamond bracelets that she had, and then on every bracelet was one of the kids names. So there's culture, there's a wave, and then she covered up the last one because she wasn't ready to like reveal the name to the world. But fans are still able to see some of the letters. So the first two letters of the name are b L, and fans are also able to make out that there's also an O and an M somewhere in the names. There's a couple of options that fans are thinking. They think the name is either Blossom or Bloom. Plus there's the fact that Carti's use pink flower emojis like in her captions when talking about her new baby girl.
Speaker 1: So b L blockchain to be named after Crypto.
Speaker 2: There's an M in it.
Speaker 3: Oh there's an M. Sorry, I think it's where do we know what? Because I play wordle every day. I'm really good at this.
Speaker 1: So it starts, so it starts to B L and then how far along is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We just know there's an O and and M in it.
Speaker 1: How do we know that part?
Speaker 2: Because they saw it on the bracelets? Keep up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But then wouldn't you know roughly how many spaces away we are?
Speaker 2: Because she's moving her wrist and she's covering it up like you don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, so b L O M blompkin. Nope, that's about the flabbermouth what blom bloom but zoomers blazoomers. It's a lovely name for a boy or girl.
Speaker 2: I'm here for greb.
Speaker 3: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: While the red flag fire warnings here kind of came and went in the Bay Area largely without any event, the same cannot be said for the southern parts of our state. A couple of fires broke out in the moor Park and Malibu areas. Hundreds of residents had to evacuate. Multiple structures have burned so far. Really scary situation as the just very intense winds had these fires moving really really quickly.
Speaker 1: Some people had very little time to get out.
Speaker 3: The Mountain Fire, which is the one in the moor Park area northwest of LA fourteen thousand acres burned so far, according to CalFire this morning, zero percent containment. They update those numbers usually a little later in the morning, so hopefully they have something there.
Speaker 1: That's pretty scary.
Speaker 3: The broad fires, the one that's burning near Malibu on CalFire site says just fifty acres but also zero percent contained.
Speaker 1: So curious to see what those numbers come to this morning.
Speaker 3: I do want to look for structures. Usually they show us structures burned because we saw I don't know if you saw any the images and videos on the news or social media. They're definitely houses on fires. And of course that Malibu area, that one, it's very expensive homes in that area.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing about this, I'm looking at this one because my sister lives in the moor Park area, like real close to there. Should probably check on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah you should, Well, you know, I don't know, quick text, Yeah, we need to make sure she's mark safe.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the map.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like it's that close to where they they Well, I hope not. Just think anyways, that's really scary. Lot of dry I mean there's a lot of dry a lot of dry fuel, you know, in the mountains around there, it's always really dry. And then yeah, you throw in some hot winds, that's really scary and fourteen thousand acres, I mean, that thing basically exploded, you know, in an instant, So hopefully firefighters able to get a containment on that. I know the winds died down here when I left this morning. Yeah, it was a lot better. It was very very calm morning. So hopefully we're through the worst of that and people can get there. Because PG shut off power to a lot of customers up and down the state, but a lot here in northern California. Hopefully everyone gets their power back on. Were without incident. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show.
Speaker 11: I'm Selena, And before we get to what the bleep, Good morning JV Show, I was just wondering, have you guys ever heard the lyrics of Superno Carpenterer song Taste?
Speaker 8: I was actually listening to her song the other day. I'm not a big fan. I know, I know, I'm tim Olivia, but I was listening to the song and I was just like, hmm, okay, Sabrina, but give her a song and listen and tell me what you guys think. Bye, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, we've heard Taste every hour, just like you guys wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I heard of it just a couple of times before, and we.
Speaker 2: Talked about the lyrics before. It's hey, while you're kissing him. Remember I was there first. You're tasting me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there. I'm reading them. Now have we read this part of it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, No, he pins you down on the carpet, makes paintings with his tongue. Oh yeah, Now all his jokes hit different. Guess who he learned that from. And she ain't talking about the jokes, talking about little paintings his tongue.
Speaker 2: And I completely forgot the beef with Olivia Rodrigo. Let's touch on that for a second.
Speaker 1: Have beef, Graham, Do you not remember?
Speaker 2: Okay, Olivia Rodrigo drops driver's license.
Speaker 1: Yeah I remember that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then she was like all mope and sad.
Speaker 2: Some guy's house, yeah, because he was with the new girl, some blonde. Yeah, that was Sabrina Carpenter confirmed that was always the rumor.
Speaker 1: Didn't he end up not we didn't he end up being gay?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well you yes, double Trip will check that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the end of the that's what That's what.
Speaker 2: I thought too. But before that, it was it was like a little love triangle situation with Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was messy and they were just like tasting each other because they were both kissing the same guy and then making with their tongues.
Speaker 5: All right, jess So Joshua Bassett, yep, right, he came out in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, all right, let's get to what the bleep is Your chance to win a JV show chug mug. All you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, which I know you can. If you ever want to participate, we hope you do. Just leave your guests on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting at any time of the day. Like I know, for some people, it's just morning or night, but anytime is good with me.
Speaker 3: Oh right, like okay, three pm, two pm, multiple times in the same day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever done that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Have you?
Speaker 1: Guys? I don't know I have. Well, yeah, I mean, I'm sure it happened.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. All right, Jet those desert its, yeah.
Speaker 1: You sick. I don't even know what we're talking about. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Cash mist It. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting at any time of the day. Like I know, for some people it's just morning or night, but anytime is good with me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's go to your guesses. Morning guys. It's Adelaine and Amanda from NAPA, and we think that the bloop out word is breakfast. Okay, have a great day by ye oh my god, do better NAPA your energy. I love that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm kidding, that's that's a good guess.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 6: Good morning, JV Show. This is Sebany from Pittsburgh, and my guess for the bleeped out word is coffee.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: That's far and away the most popular guests coming in this morning.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have coffee anytime a day?
Speaker 3: No, I don't do it because I want to be able to fall asleep. But I am all but I just it's because I don't want to experiment with that. I'm pretty sure I could drink a cup of coffee and go straight to sleep at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: I am so tired. I don't think it would matter. But why play with.
Speaker 5: Fire after six pm?
Speaker 2: I'm cut off, but I feel like I can. I'm with Graham, I can still fall asleep.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 5: My name is Tiffany from Santose and I think the bleeped out word is hot.
Speaker 3: Cheetosch that a guest people waking up eating hot Cheetos.
Speaker 1: Yes, I need to have a talk with you as your doctor. Can we can we knock that off?
Speaker 2: It's not good for you, but it's so good, all right? Continue to leave those guesses on the talk bag Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. We are going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Where someone is going to be getting this JV show Chug mug. I hope you know how this works by now. You just have to be the very first person A guest today is bleeped outword. This game kicks off every morning seven o five. That's where we play the clip for the very first time. You want to be here then for that for a better chance of winning. Basically now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting at any time of the day. Like I know for some people it's just morning or night, but anytime it's good with me.
Speaker 1: We all have needs.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go through some of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good morning, audition smacks from Berkeley and I think you'll great.
Speaker 3: That word is tea great day.
Speaker 1: The gossips tea or like drinking from Berkeley. He's not old enough to be drinking tea.
Speaker 2: Right, Why not? You can drink tea.
Speaker 1: It's just tea. Some doesn't have I thought most tea at caffeine is.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, but I've been drinking tea since I was a baby. Well, I mean, I don't drink it now, but I did drink it I was a baby.
Speaker 3: Explain your cognitive decline. Wow, stunts your girl. It could that has caffeine and the young brain. I'm just saying it could stunt some things.
Speaker 1: Okay, family, This.
Speaker 4: Is Louise from Houston, and I'm going to say that the bleep up word is going to be French toast and I'm Olivia.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: A couple things to Olivia.
Speaker 3: A second, I just checked JV show number one in Houston, you guys, so that's huge.
Speaker 1: Houston's a big area, so that's a big one for us.
Speaker 2: French toast one takes too long to make? Yeah, random, No, it's delicious. Also, is that one word or two because the beeps out word is one word?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, but he's listening from Houston. So that when you have really good French toast, that nothing beats it. When you have really bad French toast, you're like, who would make this?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Why would why would this be a breakfast food item when you have really good Oh, it's the best.
Speaker 12: This is David from Martinez and my guess that the belief that word is mimosas mimosa.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about nighttime mimosas mimosas anytime of day or night?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna wake up with a headache.
Speaker 1: Look, I'll drink mimosas. I'm not, you know, too manly for that or anything.
Speaker 3: I love a good mimosa, but I don't know that I've drank too many of them at nighttime.
Speaker 2: I haven't either, But I do drink a lot of like like champagne or sparkling wine.
Speaker 5: So mine is the juice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, what's the difference. If I just pour a little juice in, it.
Speaker 1: Just makes it healthier.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, that's worth sugar to your headache, Selena, that stuff isn't that champagne at night? They'll just give you those just a screw. Anytime I've had a bunch of champagne, that headache the next day, or win the next day.
Speaker 2: Sometimes yeah, then you just have a little bit more.
Speaker 1: And that's what the momosas are for.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeps out word is cereal. You have cereal multiple times of day. Cereal? All right, here is today's clip, unbleeps.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting cereal at any time of the day. Like I know for some people it's just morning or night, But anytime is good with me. Yep, okay, three two to one favorite cereal?
Speaker 3: Okay three two one? I got you're the one that said three to two one. I said, like charge and she just sat there silent. All right, let's try that again on the counter. Three.
Speaker 1: Everyone shout out their second favorite cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, second favorite, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: One two three toast punch. What did you say this time?
Speaker 5: Lucky charms is my second favorite? First favorite honey bunches of boats, but the ones with the strawberries in them.
Speaker 1: But how did you freeze up on that stud? You just say, honey bunch of the boats.
Speaker 2: That's some one on the country.
Speaker 1: Selena, what's your second favorite?
Speaker 2: I said grape nuts, but I was joking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're the sickery disgustiness on the show.
Speaker 1: Shout out, yeah, we do gross. No cinnamon toast crunch, shout out from either of you, guys.
Speaker 2: I like cinnam toast. I don't eat a lot of cereal, for being honest, like me, neither neither.
Speaker 1: But when I do, it better be some lucky charms, just to sinem to toast crunch. This is the best, all right. A lot of people came up with the correct answer. This morning. First and foremost to that person. She forgot to say your name.
Speaker 3: How I was supposed to shout you out and rep your city when you don't say that on the talkback.
Speaker 1: But maybe she was just trying to get that in really quick. But she won. So you you listening that one? Check your email.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of other people got it correct. Like I said A, Vicky and elso Bronte had it. So did Laurie and Morgan Hill, Maria and San Jose, Kai and San Francisco what's up?
Speaker 1: Ky, what's up? But thank you so much for playing You had it, but not quite fast enough.
Speaker 3: Felicia and Sheena in Redwood City had it, So did Kristin at Oakland, Jessica and Alameda, Jacob in the South Bay, what's up, Jacob?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Kitan Fremont, Erica, Connor and Kaya in Milpitis had it. So did Bo in Antioch, Valerie in Newark, Carlos Sebastian and Santiago and Morgan Hill.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for playing along.
Speaker 3: You had it again not quite quick enough, Sofia and Na Napa had it, and Jessica and Santa Clara had the correct answer. This morning again, slightly too slow, and a few other people probably had a crag. Sorry if we didn't show you out here.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of talkbacks.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing it. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning seven oh five. And you you that one, you know who you are. Check your email so we can get you that chuck mug.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just.
Speaker 2: Talking about cereal because that was the bleeped out word for what the bleeve earlier? You're on the JV Should we play every morning seven o FIVEJV show? This is Teresa. How do you guys not like Captain Crunch that's the best cereal ever?
Speaker 3: What I said, no one ever is Captain Crunch and anybody's top five.
Speaker 1: No, it's not for me, Sorry, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's definitely not my I mean it's all right. Captain Crunch is like fine, it's just like fine.
Speaker 2: I even like it really Like if.
Speaker 5: Somebody has it at their house, am I gonna eat it if that's all they have, Yes, if they have literally nothing, But am I gonna buy it myself? Probably not?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I'm not getting it off the shelf. This be the one with the crunchberries. Yep, I think because just plain old Captain crunch right would be really boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they have the one that's all crunchberries now and still I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the ball. It's all day for nine. Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Good morning is Teddy?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: Teddy?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 1: I'm doing buying?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much? Nice? Anything going on today? Uh?
Speaker 1: Just taking me easy?
Speaker 2: Waking up, getting ready to run some error you're supposed to say, getting ready to win some becky g ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're supposed to say.
Speaker 2: So. Here's how this game works, Teddy. I don't know if you've ever played before or not, maybe, but we're going to ask you four trivia questions and then just got to get three correct and you win these tickets. Easy?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can do that, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number one, The lingual nerve carries sensations from your tongue to your what.
Speaker 1: Careful, I'm sorry to say that, yet.
Speaker 2: The lingual nerve carries sensations from your tongue to your what.
Speaker 1: To your brain. Yeah, there you go, that's correct, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number two, there are four US states that start with the letter I got Indiana, Idaho.
Speaker 1: Give me one of the remaining two Iowa.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Question number three. If a person writes a book about their own life, it's called a what.
Speaker 1: A autobiography? Yeah, gym, you're great, all right? Question number four.
Speaker 2: His name is Teddy?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry? Oh yeah, yeah, sorry, sound like a Jim, all right? Question number four.
Speaker 3: A greyhound is a cocktail that's made with vodka. And what kind of juice?
Speaker 9: Great?
Speaker 1: Grapefruit? You you're so great, fruit grapefruit, different things, you know what? But you still want still one you're.
Speaker 2: Allowed to miss.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be checking out Becky g she's gonna be an SAP center And this is coming up in just about a week or so, November twenty first two weeks.
Speaker 2: Actually, congratulations, it's gonna be so nice. No, Teddy, can we ask you something?
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. We're gonna have so much fun, can we Is it okay? We asked you a question? Sure is your real name Jim? But you told us it's Teddy, so you can play the nope game again.
Speaker 1: Just be honest, Just be honest.
Speaker 2: We can go back and pull audio from someone named Jim that sounds awfully like you.
Speaker 3: And by awfully like you, I mean exactly. Now, Okay, what's your full name?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: That's what Teddy short for?
Speaker 2: But what is Teddy short for? What's your full first name?
Speaker 7: Be?
Speaker 1: Okay, you stay home, all right, We'll look it up.
Speaker 2: Then we'll be ready to show ID for these Becky Jesus, you're welcome, Teddy, Teddy, hang on there for your winning We got to pull the audio.
Speaker 3: Somebody if that would be uncanny if the two because you guys know me and my ears are perfect for the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of this.
Speaker 1: I'm not convinced.
Speaker 2: You've cracked several cases.
Speaker 3: I will, and I am gonna make this a top priority right now. I'm moving this one to the top of my list. I'm gonna be checking birth certificates and Social Security cards.
Speaker 1: Photo Teddy Zimpo I, me and Jims.
Speaker 2: I ask if we can maybe talk to him at a later date in case you want to have him back on the air.
Speaker 13: Thank you, As I conclude after I conclude my full investigation, Yeah, just a couple of this morning, and says hey Graham, today November seventh is my little girl's birthday, and I was hoping you can give her a huge birthday.
Speaker 3: Shout out. Aria has reached her double digits. She's turning the big one zero ten. She's the most friendly, kindest, but sassy little monkey, and she has the biggest personality. We love you so much, Yahya, and wish you the best birthday yet. Plus can't wait to have Korean barbecue later. Love Mommy, big brother, Geo, Chris, Remy, and Raya Rihea. So happy happy birthday. Point one more, it says, Hey Graham and wild ninety Fournine will listen you guys every morning the way to school. We'd love a belated birth they shout out to Olivia. I love from Fremont as she turns the big one zero as well big ten. A lot of people turning ten today. I love to great day to turn ten. Love Papa Tom, Mama Fought and her twin sisters Lana and Vive. So happy happy birthday, Olivia. I hope you had a great birthday.
Speaker 2: Is a good point Godest.
Speaker 1: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 2: What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: So the election may have just ruined the Menendaz brothers chances of getting out of prison. So, as you know, Lyle and Eric Menendez, they were sentenced to life in prison without the possibility up parole for murdering their parents back in nineteen eighty nine. There is a new Netflix documentary out on them. They are, you know, the inspiration for the new Monster series on Netflix. And they had a really good chance of getting out because the DA, George Gascoon, announced that he was recommending they be resentenced and if they were to get a lighter sentenced that would time served, they'd be out. Like now, well, here's the thing, because that decision wasn't final, like it still had to be signed off by a judge. It was still technically up in the air. And now we don't know if it's ever going to happen because that DA just lost his reelection.
Speaker 1: Couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: I saw that there's a new DA in town, and he said that he hasn't decided what he's going to do. He has to look over everything first and then decide if he agrees with that last DA or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kind of wonder if that last DA I'm blanking on his name. But I saw that, Yeah, that he lost his bid for reelection. You kind of wonder if that was one of things he was trying to get done and was hoping would get done before his time in office came to an end, because he probably had an idea, you know, probably not be long for this job, I might lose, So let me hear a couple of things that have probably been on the back burner for a while, and a lot of renewed interests in the case, obviously, let me throw this one through and then I'm out the door. But didn't quite get done, right, And there's.
Speaker 2: Also a lot of people who don't believe the brothers should be out of prison.
Speaker 1: There plenty of those people.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the reason why he didn't get reelected, because he was going to let them out.
Speaker 3: Right, that's it, And that's a total, totally fair opinion to have a lot of people have that yet.
Speaker 2: Really quick j Lo dodged a question about Ben Affleck. So earlier this week she was at the UK premiere for this new movie that she stars in called Unstoppable. So she's in the movie and then Ben produced it. I don't know if you guys saw this but in a recent interview, Ben said that Jennifer's performance is spectacular paid her a compliment, which is kind of shocking. So Jlo's on the red carpet at this premiere and someone asked her about that.
Speaker 1: In front of the camera and behind the scenes as well.
Speaker 13: Ben Affleck described you as spectacular in your performance.
Speaker 1: How would you describe his producer, I.
Speaker 9: Would describe all of the cast and everybody behind the scenes as spectacular and wonderful.
Speaker 2: He asked her about Ben.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, nice Dodge. Did he happen to ask her about Diddy? But I don't make sure he didn't. I'm guaranteed she has a list of questions that go out that are not on the You cannot ask this list, and I know Diddy is the top line item on there. And because she's j Low, you're probably not allowed to even look at her in the eyes when you ask these questions. Nobody will ask her this. Can someone grow up hair and start asking her questions about Ditty like repeatedly until she has to say something.
Speaker 1: I want to know, We all want to know.
Speaker 2: Right, It's gonna come out at some point. There's no way she's not going to be called into court. See that's the thing.
Speaker 5: So you think legally she can say something to a reporter.
Speaker 2: Oh what if she's still like under like an NBA or something where she can't say anything.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does that go out the window window when it's a criminal case.
Speaker 2: Why everyone else is talking?
Speaker 1: I don't know, That's what I'm saying. Everyone else is singing like why can't she? I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, that's sort of a joke. Ri right, walk into my own joke. She can't, she can't sell, he's saying, So that jokes itself.
Speaker 2: Let's get to it. Let's get to your stories.
Speaker 1: Do we have an escaped monkey alert sounder on this show?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have one just for escape monkeys, but I'll use this one.
Speaker 3: Residents in South Carolina are being urged by police to lock their doors and close their windows uptight after more than forty monkeys escaped from a research facility.
Speaker 1: What last night?
Speaker 3: These primates they broke out of Alpha Genesis facility in Beaufort County experiments on them.
Speaker 1: This was a facility they some people call monkey Island.
Speaker 3: I think they have a colony of three thousand, five hundred of these receuse macawk monkeys and they do. Yes, they're used for unfortunately, medical experiments. They're saying there's no public health risk out there from these monkeys being escaped.
Speaker 2: Then why do I have to lock my doors and my wife?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Are we buying this story? We are not buying that story again.
Speaker 3: Forty three have been confirmed to have escaped, and as of this morning, none of them have been captured yet. We're going to be following this story closely from inside the JV show Escaped Monkey Investigative News Desk twenty twenty four. We'll see. But that's a lot of monkeys. Now, this has happened in the past. I believe last year they had nineteen or so, or a couple of years ago nineteen escaped. Those were all eventually captured. But it's gotta be kind of tough to capture monkeys. They say they're setting traps and using thermal imaging cameras and all sorts of stuff, because you know, monkeys can swing right through the trees. I've seen the nature shows. They're pretty crafty and they are very smart.
Speaker 2: We've also seen Planet of the Apes.
Speaker 1: This to me is all the makings of Yeah, some bad movie, I know.
Speaker 3: And then there's an outbreak of whatever disease nuts is that they were testing on these poor creatures, and then this is all this would be scary. Yeah, lock closer doors and uh, hij your kids, hid, hide your kids, hide your wife. I don't you feel sad for the I hear this story and it just makes me.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for them to go free.
Speaker 3: I hope they escape and this is not their natural habitat, of course here in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: But we're just testing it on animals. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, but I don't I don't want these animals coming after me either.
Speaker 3: Go free, little monkeys, go free. I hope you live out your days of freedom all right here.
Speaker 2: Next year, on the JV Show, Graham has cracked the case things. We're gonna lay the case out for you. It's the case of one of our listeners faking someone else's identity to play our trivia game because he wants to win tickets. We're gonna lay out all the details for you next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm Selena, I'm just grim. Would you like to lay out the case?
Speaker 1: The case of the impostor listener. Is that what title? I haven't had time to title the case.
Speaker 3: Let me work on it. Let me think about that, all right. So we just got down a few minutes ago playing the JV show Yep Nope game, but we had our listener Teddy on to play. Did well in the game, got three out of four. Yeah, Becky g tickets. Very exciting moment. Now, look, when someone comes on the air, I don't know what it is. I have a very fine tune hearing, and I instantly recognized a Teddy's voice, and I thought we have had this on before to play the Yep Nope game, Except he had told us in the previous time, and it was actually fairly recently that his name was Jim, And I went.
Speaker 2: I know this voice anyway, and that wasn't the first time that we've had Jim play, right, So he's played. He's a I mean, we appreciate listening to the show he plays.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no rule that you can't play this game multiple times. We love and when people participate with the show, call in, win, have some fun, win some tickets.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: Now, we asked at the end of this recent just a few minutes ago this session of Yep Nope. We asked Teddy if he is in fact Jim. Now he says no.
Speaker 1: I immediately said to the archives.
Speaker 3: And I found from October fourteenth, just a couple of weeks ago, just a little bit of a Jim of a YEPNPE game where we had Jim on, who I assume is also Teddy. I want us to give a listen now and you are listening at home, You guys can help be the judge here because I've pulled it onio.
Speaker 1: Now this is Teddy.
Speaker 3: This first PE's audios Teddy, who just played a few minutes ago on the show.
Speaker 1: Listen to his voice and how he talks.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. WALDI for nine.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this good morning? It's Teddy?
Speaker 2: Hi, Teddy, how are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning? I'm doing fine? Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Nice anything going on today? Just taking me easy? Waking up now, getting ready to.
Speaker 1: Run some are okay?
Speaker 2: Now it's Teddy.
Speaker 1: That's Teddy.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I went to the archives. I found October fourteenth yep Nope game.
Speaker 1: This is Jim.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's go to the phones. WALDI for nine Hi, who is this good morning?
Speaker 14: My name is Jim.
Speaker 2: Hey Jim, how's it going. It's going to well?
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Give a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes I did.
Speaker 12: I saw the Blue Angels yesterday.
Speaker 13: Ood nice Maria green yup.
Speaker 2: Oh so you were you there when the parachutist landed on a couple of people.
Speaker 9: No, I thought that on TV.
Speaker 1: I heard they hit a.
Speaker 2: Mother and it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Miss the landing zone. All right, So now you've heard.
Speaker 3: Your home listening can deter whether or not you think that is in fact the same person. Our theory, obviously, as I presented this before the Great Court of the JV Show, is that it is in fact the same person. And we get you know, gave Teddy an opportunity, uh to come clean a minute ago when we asked him live on the air, are you in fact also Jim? And he said no, Yeah, he said, Teddy's short for Theodore.
Speaker 2: All right, we even have a talk back.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: Listen. I listen to the JV Show every morning driving to work, and we just got done listening to the Ye No Game.
Speaker 12: And I would be willing to bet a lot of money here that that is the exact same guy Teddy is Jim Is that is that what his name was?
Speaker 1: But that is the same guy.
Speaker 6: All Right, you guys have a good rest of your day.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, Graham.
Speaker 2: You cracked the case.
Speaker 3: Now, look, the prosecution here is about to rest. I don't know that I need to enter any more anything else into Evan.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's necessary.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure that was definitive right, there is clearly the same voice. Now look again, there is no We love everybody calling in playing along the show. I don't want to discourage people from like, oh I've.
Speaker 1: Already played the game.
Speaker 3: There's no way I can play it. Of course you can play again. We always just have that one little rule in the TV show. It's about honesty.
Speaker 1: We like honest.
Speaker 2: We're all about honesty, authenticity. We aline if we ask you a question, just be honest. You know that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got me busted and then it's all's forgiven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we're working on getting Teddy back on the line. He was there for a second and then he I think heard that, Oh.
Speaker 1: Man, we should have you. We screwed up.
Speaker 3: We could have cross examined the witness before I gave out my entire case.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's gonna pick back up. But you crack. You cracked the case.
Speaker 1: See, but I don't see now I cracked the case.
Speaker 3: But now I also feel bad because I don't want Jim Teddy or any other He's.
Speaker 2: Still gonna get his tickets. I just don't. I just like, I just don't understand the point of stealing somebody else's identity for this. That's what I just don't get. What happened, Jess, Yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Said it sent straight to voice smell this second time.
Speaker 2: But even when when you did get Teddy on she walked in here, she's like, he sounds a little different, like it was somebody else.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was the same guy or that.
Speaker 2: Was the phone number that Jim Teddy gave us.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask this, because Jim, I believe that morning that we played a little piece of he won something then and he gave us you have to give some certain infos so we can get you your winning your tickets or whatever we're giving away that morning. So he gave a full name then and a phone number and an address and stuff. And then this morning when he won, well, when Teddy won, it was totally different information.
Speaker 4: Well it was.
Speaker 5: It didn't alert me that it was somebody who was a.
Speaker 1: Duplicate on the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this was a different person. Yeah that blade.
Speaker 5: At least try changing your voice.
Speaker 1: You know, all I know is put put me down for the case cracked.
Speaker 8: I got you. You did it.
Speaker 1: Grow It feels good, It feels good.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 1: That was a cracked in record time.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: That was a good one. So Teddy won't talk to us, you think Jim will.
Speaker 1: Let's call it Jim Jim le phone. Now we're not being meet Jim Teddy.
Speaker 2: Thank you for congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we're just having a good time. I hope he knows he's we're just joking around.
Speaker 2: We love but please, nobody else do this. It's fine to be yourself.
Speaker 1: Just be honest, Just be the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Can we go back to the case of the Imposter listener? What were we calling it?
Speaker 1: I'm still working title.
Speaker 3: Do we need to recap and play a little piece of both the audio bost of the piece of the audio. We had somebody play the yep nope game. If you're just joining us and we My ears instantly perked up, like I know this voice. I've heard this person before, and I went to the archives and I found a Yep Nope game where this person who identified himself then as Jim, played along and this morning he was Teddy.
Speaker 2: So we can give a listen to the almost it's the same person. So this first clip here is Teddy from this morning's Yep Nope game. Let's go to the bones WALDI for nine.
Speaker 12: Hi, who's this good morning?
Speaker 1: It's Teddy?
Speaker 2: Hi, Teddy, how are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning? I'm doing fine, Thank.
Speaker 9: You so much?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: Anything going on today?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Just taking me easy, waking up now getting ready to run.
Speaker 2: Some are That was Teddy from this morning? And now take a listen to Jim. This was last month when Jim played all right, let's go to the phones. Waldy for nine. Hi, who is this?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 5: My name is Jim.
Speaker 2: Hey Jim, how's it going? Thank you so much? Give a good weekend.
Speaker 12: Yes, I did I saw the blue ange do.
Speaker 2: It's the same person.
Speaker 3: It's the same, the same person. I believe I cracked this case definitively. I have since rest in my case. But now it's time to turn it over to you, the JV Show listeners. The jury and see if we can actually get a conviction here.
Speaker 1: Hello, family, that is absolutely the same person.
Speaker 10: How funny that's giving me the COVID pandemic crew guy vibes again.
Speaker 2: We know what you great work, Graham, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope everyone knows by now. Nothing is gonna get past my buddy Graham. This is not the first case that he's cracked. He has ears that are better than a canines. He's gonna sniff you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she was referencing my most famous case, the Joey Corona case of.
Speaker 1: Detective Graham allegedly trapped aboard the.
Speaker 3: Diamond Princess Cruise ship off the coast of Japan when COVID first broke out. It turns out, no, he was just sitting here in his mom's basement.
Speaker 6: Yep, that is him.
Speaker 3: You can easily tell. Good job Graham, you got him. That's one hundred match.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he lies, and why would he lie.
Speaker 9: Your voice is on the radio.
Speaker 3: Good job, guys, Good job Graham. Good morning, have a good day, guys.
Speaker 1: This is Jasper from Sam Bruno. Thank you, Jasper.
Speaker 3: All right, that's too so far for a conviction. This is trending well with the jury. I might have a slam dunk case.
Speaker 14: All right, well let's see that's the same guy. You know the audio patterns when they go up, they spike and stuff like that. Well I did that with my finger, according to his voice in the first recording, and it was like, Hi, good morning, and it's just like this little cadence, distinct cadence. And then it did it again and it was verbatim the same cadence. That is the same guy. You don't need audio technology to prove that. I bet my life on that.
Speaker 1: US Marines out appreciate, appreciate that. Why did he have to finger Jim or Teddy?
Speaker 5: There audio technology?
Speaker 1: Oh he was using his tracking it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, got it all right, So we just rest the case again.
Speaker 1: Jim Teddy, if you're listening, we're obviously just joking around having some fun with you, buddy. We love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he won again, and.
Speaker 3: Maybe just wait like a couple more weeks then calls back. Yeah, you can just go back to.
Speaker 2: Being I don't like a liar. I mean, we love you, Jim. Just be Jim.
Speaker 1: If that's his real name. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Where's my jewelry? There is a new dating term that you should know.
Speaker 1: Throning isn't that when you are at home, you're on your throne.
Speaker 2: And no, and not to be confused with crowning, that's when you're giving birth suck.
Speaker 3: I thought crowning was when you were something was about to happen and you needed to race to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Guys, is a little Actually, throwning is very different. It means dating somebody who boosts your reputation just by associations, so you place them on a theoretical throne. A lot of people do this for like followers or you know, to become like viral or whatever. Throning it's like gold dig but in like a social currency sense rather than like money.
Speaker 3: But so this person is actually dating them, you're but you're using them for their for their like status, for your own cloud.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, wow, So you you're saying people are choosing to do this more.
Speaker 2: I mean people have always done this, but that was a term, so it's called throning. Have you, guys really very common?
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever throwned or been throwned?
Speaker 2: No, that I know of, But that was a fear of mine when I was, you know, dating, And that's that's honestly why hear me out.
Speaker 3: That's why I was.
Speaker 2: Always so against dating someone who listens to the JV show.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite because your profile, everyone thought you're someone was impersonating you on dating.
Speaker 5: Using a different name, and Selena was using a different name.
Speaker 1: That's a good good point. Good point, that is a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were Jim Teddy the Internet way before Jim and Teddy.
Speaker 2: Jim and Teddy did it hilarious, I think.
Speaker 3: But I mean everybody, look, I guess if you're just doing it to try to get yourself more followers or whatever, that's lame. But shouldn't you always have I've always said this, You should have the person you're dating. You should look at them on a level above you, like they should be on that pedestal like, oh my god. You should always be trying to date up, right, You.
Speaker 2: Should always be trying to date up.
Speaker 1: But look at me. I watched like three levels above me.
Speaker 2: But you're not using your wife, do you know what I mean? Some people want to date up because it's going to benefit them for certain things.
Speaker 1: It benefited my life that I'm dating someone way better looking, way more successful than me. Just benefited my life. She's amazing.
Speaker 2: Or the thron grams, the throwner throwing his wife. It sounds really bad, it does.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could talk about.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more thing, Jess.
Speaker 9: This man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I wanted to see what side you guys are on or what you would advise this woman to do. She said she doesn't know if she should leave her husband over something that she found on his phone. So she was clearing his camera roll because she just frees up some space on his phone. They both have full access to each other's phones, so she deleted a picture on accident. She goes to the deleted folder to restore it, and she sees two nudes of two of her friends that were AI generated why, which means he probably uploaded pictures of her friends to some website that would generate nude photos of them.
Speaker 2: Remember I told you about these sites nine The people are.
Speaker 1: Using him and they're making videos and stuff.
Speaker 11: This guy did it of his girl's friends, yes, and she found them in the deleted folder.
Speaker 2: Is this cheating? Do you forgive this and work it out or what do you do? I agree with that?
Speaker 6: What can you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can move on from that. Graham, You're fantasizing over my friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be a struggle, right, and then I would never ever be able to hang out with those friends and my significant other ever again in the same room.
Speaker 5: I also could never get that image out of my mind.
Speaker 2: So they were in the deleted folder. Do you think he didn't like what he saw, like because sometimes AI gets hands and stuff weird.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: Couldting the wrong way and.
Speaker 1: The extra figures.
Speaker 5: I mean maybe he was just done with using those photos.
Speaker 2: Do you consider it a form of cheating chess?
Speaker 5: I think if it was my friends, I could not get passes, So in a sense, I would put it at the same level as cheating because it's somebody that I know and you're.
Speaker 2: Fantasizing about them. Would you is this if it was a celebrity, it might be different. Yeah, celebrities, who cares? I mean, it's still you're like a per for even doing that. But I think I can get over if it was a celebrity. But are you leaving your man over this?
Speaker 3: I think I would okay, what if he said what if your man says no, I another friend sent those to me, they entered it, did it as a joke, and I immediately deleted them.
Speaker 2: Then I would believe he saved them in the first I mean, I'm just going, I'm.
Speaker 1: Giving you a typical guy, and that's what we would say.
Speaker 5: No, you saved them in the first place, that we deleted them.
Speaker 1: I opened the thing. Oh get rid of those, deleted them.
Speaker 5: Nope, you have to save them before you delete them. So you saved them.
Speaker 2: You did your thing. And then, being the dumb bee that I am, my man would say that and I'd be like, okay, I just I didn't want to break up. And I'd be like, you're right. I hate You're right. Now you find them a second time, what happens, Well, then it's different, or he has to drop his friends. They keep sending him bad things.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this, would you tell your friends that your man did this too? I don't not efforts because they have no clue. They're they're innocent in all this.
Speaker 1: They don't. They had no part of it.
Speaker 3: He made these pictures of them nude on an AI generrated site. Are you going to tell them? Look what I found on my man's phone. It's a picture of.
Speaker 1: You naked, but I'm not really you. I don't think I would have dwelve fingers.
Speaker 2: That would be so awkward. I would be too embarrassed.
Speaker 5: So awkward.
Speaker 3: I don't think you could tell them right, yeah, but that would eat at you. Always yea to shake that God?
Speaker 2: All right, We're going to continue our meeting in the ladies room next here on Wildy.
Speaker 1: For Night the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now, in case you missed it, Graham, props to you. You just cracked another case to wide open. We caught one of our listeners using a fake name to play the JV show You have No Game today. We had Teddy play, but we had Jim before. It's the same person. We grampled the audio. It's just the same person. We have one last talk.
Speaker 12: Back on this, Hey Francisco from Hey, We're a quick question. So on the whole Teddy Jim thing. Deserved time period in between where you're eligible to wing gifts or contest, Like if I wont Disney tickets today and then a week later I call back and I get picked again and win tickets for a concert, is there a time limited between that time has to pass for me, either be eligible again or a certain price amount.
Speaker 2: That's what I always thought.
Speaker 12: Maybe that's why the guys should his name.
Speaker 3: That's a really great question. Yeah, quite a few people have left that on the talkback. Is that's the theory by you know, what his motivation was to give us a fake name.
Speaker 2: So, yes, there is like a cool off period after you win, and it depends on like the value of whatever prize it is that you're winning, and like if that's the case, that that's why you're using a fake name, like let us know. I don't just I don't know. I just don't like someone who's greedy like that, like let somebody else win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean I don't want to discourage people from being multi time players on our show. They can of course call in and play, but just we've got to be honest with it, and then let us try to figure out if we can in fact toward you the thing maybe the times you know, like oh we need a little.
Speaker 1: More time or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm not against people calling and playing and winning multiple times when you are legally allowed to do so, okay, And I don't and I don't appreciate a liars.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying okay, okay, the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: We have an update, Yes seven days you guys, so you can weigh in something on Wild seven days. Got so Jim Teddy Collins next week, which is yeah, you use your real name.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, that's it. I want to know what his real name is. Jim sounds like a fake name too.
Speaker 2: Back to our meeting in the ladies room, Jess, you're talking about a couple.
Speaker 5: Yep, a woman that found some pictures in the deleted folder that were AI generated of her her friends and these were on her husband's phone.
Speaker 2: Now, Graham, you did bring up a theoretical hypothetical, Scott, excuse me, hypothetical situation like, well, what if his friends sent those to him and you know they weren't his. That's why I deleted it.
Speaker 1: He deed as soon as he could.
Speaker 7: Uh just on some of the chats like what's up, my phone automatically adds any pictures sent through there into my photo gallery and then I have to delete them. I'm sure it's a setting I have somewhere, but it is possible to have pictures on your phone. You don't technically say.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, now that's app. I don't know. Do you guys use WhatsApp?
Speaker 2: I know often I do.
Speaker 3: I have one really close friend that's always traveling throughout the world, so he just always uses WhatsApp. And then I've got kind of a WhatsApp group thread with a bunch of guys that went to college with because everyone's I don't know why, it's just ended up there, and so we always use that. But yes, if somebody ever sends a picture on there, I had to figure out how to change that setting, because if someone ever sends a picture on there, yes, it's immediately in my photos album.
Speaker 1: I never downloaded it.
Speaker 3: If it's just that, if it even shows up in that group chat or in the chat, it's in my photos album. It's like an auto download thing. And it took me a minute to figure that out because what did they send you. Well, I have a buddy he's single, so he's like, oh, this is who I matched with here, and you know, it's like pictures of girls and I don't want those on my phone or in my photo album, which because my photo album again is linked to my Google Home hub and it's showing pictures of all stuff in my kitchen in front of my wife and children, and like if he ever sent me a picture, it's an immediately in there. Like I was like, I got to figure out how to stop this because it's ridiculous. And she's right, Yeah, you don't have to hit save or anything. So this legitimately could be a plausible explanation for why guy could.
Speaker 1: Have photos on his phone.
Speaker 3: No, don't give them, don't give I'm just saying it's real.
Speaker 1: It is a real thing. And you heard that woman that just left the talk back, She's right, it happens.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about this? There are reports that Elon Musk and his ex grimes Uh, they're looking for they're basically house hunding together in the LA area. They're looking for a mansion that not only they could move into, but that Elon's other baby mamas can move into with their children, so they could all live together like one big happy Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're getting like family. Did he already find the place? Yeah, they're looking. I thought maybe they bought something for thirty five million, was like today, multi compound thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like it had went through now.
Speaker 2: I thought they were just searching. I didn't even know all that how do you guys feel about this? Not for me, this is entering like sister wives here. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's weird, Jesus, it's selena.
Speaker 3: I mean you love mansions and stuff, when if you've got like the dopest mansion ever wanted. Yes, it shares the same lot as other dope mansions that are inhabited by all of my exit.
Speaker 1: Yes, but dude, your place is dope. It's super dope.
Speaker 5: At least your man does it have to go like leave the country if they live somewhere else, Leave the state if they live somewhere else.
Speaker 2: He has everybody?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, and you guys eat dinner together? Why not?
Speaker 3: It's cooked by a private chef. You don't have to do any of the cooking. You just have to sit there with all the kay.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness, would you ever be able to do this? Imagine it was flipped grande.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I do want the dope mansion.
Speaker 5: Though, Nick Cannon doing this.
Speaker 3: There's not a property big enough, jess. It have to be like it have to be like eighty acres and like just there's there's not enough property. You cann't fit enough houses onto one lot.
Speaker 2: That crazy do that one. I could see him wanting to do something like this. That just seems like something that he'd be to be.
Speaker 9: Want to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I would watch that reality show.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to trending, we were just talking about how sometimes pictures will save to your phone that you don't even actively say. It's just pictures that somebody sends to you.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, So my husband is in a group chat with like a bunch of football buddies and for some reason, one of his two of them of the guys is like sharing their photo album constantly with.
Speaker 2: Him and like the rest of the guys, and they don't know how to like turn it off and.
Speaker 9: Like so it's constantly deleting pictures that are just like sitting in his album.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is not even my family, this is not even me, So it could happened.
Speaker 4: Just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 2: That is weird annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't like that.
Speaker 2: It's given guys an excuse to be like, oh I didn't save that picture of that girlanda.
Speaker 3: Who that is just saying there may be a plausible expedition out there. It is because I've experienced it firsthand.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 5: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about.
Speaker 2: Stories happening today in the Bay. Okay, so listen to this. When Tom Brady and Angiselle bunched In were still together, they were open to the idea of more kids, like obviously before they got that divorce because Tom kept choosing the NFL over his family. But that's why it was extra painful for Tom to like find out that she is now having a baby with her jiu jitsu destructure instructor excuse me, because deep down he's like that should have been me. It was just really stung for him finding out that she's moving on with somebody else and they're moving on to jiu jitsu.
Speaker 6: Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just comes out fighting.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like that's a lesson all guys learn at some point, Like look at Scott Dissick, you know what I mean. You don't step up and do the things that your wife has been asking you to do or whatever fiance girlfriend somebody else will and then you're gonna be looking.
Speaker 3: All sad I feel like everybody right has experienced that. Has everyone experienced that in relationship where it's really not maybe the relationship's not working or whatever, And then do you see that person move on?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: God, I need to back. Guys are very guilty of this.
Speaker 2: And then new person doing everything she wanted you to do, and she gave you plenty of.
Speaker 3: Time to do it right, and if you end up getting back with them, then you realize.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't.
Speaker 3: I actually don't like this word. I did not want to get back together with this person. Yeah, but the thought of them with someone.
Speaker 2: Else that was just too much, you know you speaking from personal experience?
Speaker 1: No, okay, never, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying a lot guys have experienced this and just don't don't fall victim to it. If you're in a relationship and it's not working for whatever reason, it's probably you're not with the right person.
Speaker 1: If they move on, move on with someone Else'll just be happy for him.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay. So the Golden Bachelor exes Gary Gary, Sorry it looks like Jerry to me. Gary and Theresa. So the breakup wasn't just about location after all? Remember when they broke up, it was supposedly because of the distance between them. You know, she lived and New Jersey, he lived in Indiana, and neither of them were willing to sacrifice moving because they're families and kids and grandkids, so they were gonna split time here and there. But it just wasn't working well. Teresa was on a podcast this week and she said quotes, you really can't know somebody in four weeks. I'll say that. That's all I can say. And then when they try to get more out of her, she said, I don't want to say more than that. It's not something I want to discuss. But it's not just the location thing, and that is all I'll say.
Speaker 3: I mean, you had to know that that there was another element there, not strictly. Gipsy had me.
Speaker 2: Sold because I did that interview where they were all like happy and we're friends and still love each other and it was just a distance.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's a nice story.
Speaker 3: But like imagine, Selena, you meet your the love of your life and you guys geographically live, you got a lot going on and live in different places, you still wouldn't I don't know, Like I think about that my own life with my wife, Like io. I wouldn't let anything stop me at that point, you know, like we live in different places. Whatever, I'm going to figure out way, you'd figure out a way to make it work. So if they were really truly madly in love, they would be like, I don't know how to get a plane flight to you.
Speaker 1: I can't figure it out. This travel stuff, well you know old people, this travel. They really can't figure tickets online?
Speaker 7: How do you do this?
Speaker 1: But they just the internet.
Speaker 5: They seem so wholesome.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what did get? There's pictures in his phone?
Speaker 3: But also, don't you think that's true about all these reality dating shows? You really don't know someone after only four weeks or parts or whatever. You can have a big time spark and the foundations for a relationship to start, but the odds of it working out long term, Like, you really don't know someone in that short period of time. You know a lot about them, and you know things that you love about them, but you know they're only putting their best foot forward because they're on TV, and then you find out all the bad stuff later work out? All right, you guys, take I need the sad music for this one. Take a moment and say your goodbyes to ray Gun.
Speaker 11: Is she dying?
Speaker 3: No, she didn't die, but Australian Olympic breakdancer Y Gun she announced this week she's officially retiring from breakdance competition.
Speaker 1: She will dance. No, look what you jeered for, you monster, what you're jeered about?
Speaker 3: Those moves if you can call it that, for they were not good thirty seven year old Rachel Gunn. That's why her name is Raygun. Her name is Rachel Gunn. I kind of forgot about that since she initially planned to keep competing, but the viral response to her Olympics performance has been so upsetting she has now changed her mind and will enter breakdancing retirement. On a radio show in Australia, as she said, the thought of a future competition quote, I think the level of scrutiny that's gonna be there, and people are going to be filming it and it's gonna go online. So she just knows that if she competes again, people are gonna post the videos of her doing that kangaroo hop and whatever. That worm thing on the ground sideways was that she was doing what looked like she was in pain, but it was an actual move that that's gonna go viral and then only further people mocking her.
Speaker 1: Oh, she said.
Speaker 3: And I'll get to my apology in a minute. Because I dressed up as her folloween, she said, the backlash overall just took the joy out of the sport for her. She said, dancing iss, I do feel bad. Dancing is so much fun. It makes you feel good. I don't think people should feel crap about the way that they dance. I still dance, I still break, but you know that's like in my living room with my partner. She's only going to be dancing in private. You guys, you could take the break dancing out of right gun and the competition's a way, but you can't take the dance and.
Speaker 1: The spirit out of the woman from breaking to broken. You guys.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel like I should take a moment an issue an official apology because I did dress up as her for Halloween, and look though it was hysterical, and I.
Speaker 1: Thought my moves were pretty good.
Speaker 3: I thought they were pretty I thought they were pretty spot on, and we did win the Office Costume Content and we've got a hundred dollars gift card to Pacific Catch. I love my fish talk, some great food, delicious shout up catch. But you know, I even I feel bad, you know, joining in on the mockery of her, even though it was one of the biggest viral moments from the entire year. But don't you feel bad that she's now She won't even compete. It's her passion in life, this breakdancing. I do a little bit and everyone mocked her so hard, including myself. So ray Gun, if you're listening, I know she is where a JV show number one in Australia. I just want to take a moment and say, I'm sorry, what are you really well? I mean, I got one hundred dollars to Pacific catch the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.