Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: I typically don't discuss the details of my past work because some of us kind of, you know, fairly general. But one of the most interesting part of my career was the work as a program director for a conference called Whole lifeex But we were based in San Francisco, but we did and held about seven to eight conferences around the United States. And one of the roles that I played was evaluating new topics from a variety a wide variety of content. A lot of it's faded and it's considered new aged. But it's funny to think that there are so many topics that are morphed into new things. And one of the topics is the aura. And we're going to be featuring the aura today with a physician from Germany who has taken the whole idea of aura into an area that I have just never conceived of. Before we go to that, I just wanted to bring up the fact that this isn't new to me and I had to evaluate for years. I had to evaluate people who had wanted to speak in lectures or workshops, or I had everything for people channeling animals. It come through their body and they would take on the channel material where people were bringing in the dearly departed people, aliens channeling aliens channeling well known people and not so well known people who are who were coming across to express themselves and let us know that we need to do things differently. Wellness was a huge topic. I mean everything from cancer research, vitamin therapy, nutritional research, personal growth, which cuts across a huge industry and it's still very viable today. At the end of the days when we were doing the tours, we had people like Wayne Dyer, Mary Ann Williamson, Deepak Chopra, I mean Redfield, all these people, people who are now not in the same vogue as they were, but still prominent in their research.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it, and I was trying to be open minded as much as I can. But a lot of it was challenging for me. And I'm not a religious person. And it wasn't that I was necessarily revolted or unhappy or felt that they weren't ready to be placed on stage to give a lecture, workshop or intensive. It was just that a lot of it was just coming forth out of any place, you know. I mean it was just like whatever you could think of was placed on stage, you know, or they were looking for an audience. Today's program is on auras, and auras have always been of interest to my to me because the Maya and a lot of indigenous people understand the aura and work with it in a healing manner. I work with it to be strengthened. Some shaman can discern through looking at the aura, what is happening to a person's body, mind, and spirit, and this is important, and we don't really pay attention to the aura unless you're dealing with somebody who is psychic awareness, and somebody whose psychic can actually peer and look at the aura and see what's going on. About two decades ago, a scientist developed an aura camera, and you might have seen pictures of people putting their fingers on this piece of metal and they could actually take a photograph of it. There's other cameras that are bigger that can take like a halo shot of your head. But it really hasn't gotten much further than that, because obviously it's a big investment to build a whole machine. But at some point you would think that they would do something like that. Today's program is with an md N allopath who has discovered through research that he can actually, he can actually determine a person's wellness, mental, body, mind, and spirit through a series of questions and many of them are karmic. And this is what's kind of compelling about the show today, is that a lot of people, according to him, are dealing with karmic problems, past lives, ancestors who did terrible things, and they haven't cleaned it up yet. And he actually shows how to clear your aura. And he's got case studies of people who actually improve their life, improve their health, improve their wellness by clearing their field. Now, the title of the book that we're featuring today is called Aura Surgery, and it's kind of a misnomer because he's not actually cutting into people, but he's clearing and he's clearing out these pockets of karmic patterns that are influencing people in a profound manner. And so this is something that really takes us to the next level. We didn't have anything like this twenty years ago. When I was a program director. It was more sensing your aura, sensing what's going on with your aura, and trying to improve the aura. This work that we'll be discussing today actually identifies the oric patterns and then it identifies the problems that are in the oric fields. So this might sound we will do a lot of people, but we had to be open minded and this is what we have a variety of interesting people on destiny, Destinies or the Anxious Little Sister. The other part is that a lot of these programs on destiny are complement to Earth agents. And you know what I mean. That means that our ancestors use these techniques. Our ancestors didn't have machinery, so they used the body as a tuning fork to tune in higher frequencies for health, for wellness and so on. So today's program is or a surgery healing comic patterns and unconscious conflicts in the human energy field. And my guest today from Germany is doctor Matthias Kuhnlin. Most of us have heard the term aura and here in the United States there's people that work with auras and there's aura cameras that have been around for decades. And as a former program director, I remember going and seeing conferences where there were exhibits that could capture the aura. I'm not sure how valid those were, but it's still of a great interest. Today we're speaking with a doctor who has developed a practice of oral surgery and this is something that's brand new to my mind. And he has written a book called Aura Surgery, Healing, Comic Patterns and Unconscious Conflicts in the Human Energy Field. My guest today is Matthias Kunlan and he's a doctor of neurology, founder of the Institute of Aura Surgery, and he practices near Munich, Germany. So we're gonna learn about this today. We're gonna learn just exactly what is this all about and the practical application of aura surgery. So but Tias, welcome to Destiny.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Cliff, thank you for the invitation. I'm pleased to talk to the United States. And yeah, let's talk about the new book. I'm very proud and happy that i can publish a book in the United States.
Speaker 2: I want to get some background on this. What is the history of this? In other words, how did you come about developing it? And I'll ask you a two part question. We do know that people like Edgar Casey spoke about aura energy light healing in a place called Atlantis. Of course, he was a great psychic and I don't want to get too much into that, but is there a history behind your discovery of this? Did you uncover it through research or how does this come to you?
Speaker 1: Well, the history is quite practical. It was the aching the pain of the back of my wife. That is the history all about. My wife, Christina had a problem with her back. She had a lumber spine protrusion of her disc pressing on her spinal nerve, causing pain all the time. And that was for many years, and as a neurologist I did everything I could do that time. We found out by m or Ai that there is a disc pru protrusion and one could exactly see whoe the problem was and which problem it was. So from the diagnostic point of view, everything was fine, but the therapy did not work out. That was the problem. We tried a lot of different things, physiotherapy, osteopathy and much more. There was no indication for an operation, so we had no real good solution for our problem. And simply by chance, my wife Christine is a journalist, she found out that there is something like called aura surgurgery. There is a therapist in Switzerland who practices that, and well, she was curious and simply tried what this would if this would succeed with her, and she traveled to United States and it was one session of one hour. And since that time, and this is now more than ten years ago, well, everything was gone, every pain was gone. She could again live her former life, she could go to sports to do her sport activities. So that was a huge, very impressive situation that time. And that was the time when I started thinking if my conventional approaches were always right, or if there is something else between earth and the sky, which if there is another perspective, this informational perspective, which could lead to the success.
Speaker 2: So your wife had a herniated disk and after.
Speaker 1: Once so fated it was just a protrusion, not so far a prolapse, but it was a protrusion. This is the minimum variant of a disk problem.
Speaker 2: And so she was in significant pain. I would imagine when she did certain activities and movements.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, right, and yes please yeah?
Speaker 2: And did she how long had she had this condition?
Speaker 1: Well it was round about for four years, amazing, And we, as I mentioned, we tried everything from the therapeutical point of view. There was nothing which really succeeded. It was a short relief, but after some time it came back. And so there was no therapeutic approach which really worked out, and just this or a surgical treatment succeeded. And that was just once and one our treatment. And since then that was again that problem. And then I started to study a little bit about that method, and I found out that our seminars, well one could learn this method. And I traveled to Switzerland a couple of times and well learned it from the scratch. How to what things are important? How is this working? It is more or less information medicine. And we are living in the age of information technology. But we understand so for just information in the context of computers, but everything is information, also the biological systems or information, and it is disruptive information which we carry with us, which we inherit from our ancestors, coming from different things. Maybe I can tell afterwards a little bit, for example, is the flight escape from former times, war times and so on, This is all in us as disruptive information. That this causes problems psycho emotional problems, but also somatic problems and illnesses.
Speaker 2: Talk a bit about talk a bit Matthias about classically trained medicine, which is what you are. You're a allopath, and this is very This is a great deal of reasoning. How would you cross over into this aura medicine, which is totally off the books, is illogical according to most all paths, and would be rejected by the universities who teach doctors.
Speaker 1: I would think yes. Well, concerning the if we stick to the example of this lumber spine problem, the regular treatment would be an orgetic medication and well then physiotherapy in order to try to train the body to strengthen the muscles. That everything is ameliorating again. But this is not the point, because this is just a symptom related treatment. One has to ask, is there an information behind and behind any disease? I've found out now during this well ten years I'm practicing or researchery in the meantime, I found out that every disease there is a disruptive information and if there is a cleo logic behind all that. So knowing which oregon is ill or affected, one can immediately say what information have to be looked for some disruptive information and concerning for example, the lumber spine or the spine itself or the muscles and the joints. It's always the question of so called devaluation conflicts. So this person must have suffered a devaluation conflict in different context, is either private or in his profession. And behind these conflicts there are the so called chromic patterns. These are the basic patterns we inherit from our answers, and they are round about eighty chromic patterns described. I have written several books in the meantime, textbooks Textbook of Reseurgery, for example, and they're around about eighty chromic patterns, and we inherit them from our ancestors. And the most common and the most often found charmic pattern is the so called slave yoke, and this comes from the history of human society. Slavery always has been a big thing in history of mankind, and this is a disruptive information many people carry around. And every chromic pattern has its specific symptoms. And for example, somebody who has that slave yoke, he often develops devaluation conflicts. He is devaluated by his colleagues or by his friends because he well represents a slave to the outer world. He gets humiliated, he gets devaluated and This is not just by a chance. This is the consequent, the consequence of his burden with that slave yoke. People with a slave yoke don't like speaking in front of many people. They always feel some pressure online on their shoulders, they have neck pain, They sometimes have problems with their spine, aching pain in their spine. And yes, so they are always working. They can stop working. They always dependent in their lifestyle that depends on other people. They are not self determined. So this is all typical symptoms of this chronic pattern of the slave yoke. And every of these eighty described patterns has its specific collection of symptoms.
Speaker 2: I want you to talk a little bit about the framework for oral surgery or surgery excuse me, and the idea of a morphogenic field. Talk about the morphogenic field, please well.
Speaker 1: Slavery is a good example for the morphogenic field because not every person has ancestors with that background historic background as a slave. But it's the morphic field where these information are lying and it is sufficient. For example, if you look at a film in television or in cinema where there are brutal scenes of slavery, for example, you can acquire a so called indirect psychotrauma. This causes a disruptive information in your subconscious mind and from that point on, if not in any case, but in some cases you suddenly feel yes, some of these symptoms described before coming from the slave yoke. So one is always should take care what you see, what films you are looking at, for example. But everything has some well consequence in this mental context, and this is saved in the morphogenic field. And this can be yeah inherited by the following generations, and then it causes again problems in this following generation. There is even a rule of inheritance. Typically the grandparents inherit to their grand children. There is one generation skipped. The parent generation is skipped, and then the grandchildren's city generation. The disruptive information can be measured again, all these can be measured. There are computer systems which are not you, as you remarked, but every energetic burden in the organ can be measured. And you can ask those systems which disruptive information stands behind all that, and you get clear answers from that systems. And by this you can exactly find out how this works and what general what information are the the source problem of all that. It's not a symptom therapy. It's a well origin source oriented information oriented therapy which is working here or a surgery.
Speaker 2: So as a therapist, you are also at least it sounds like you're also the instrument in some ways. You're detecting the misalignments and the problems. It sounds somewhat like radionics, where you're working with an instrument and fine tuning and understanding what the problems are. Talk a little bit about being the instrument.
Speaker 1: Whether there are different possibilities to find out which disruptive information are in the patient. One is these computer systems, the so called non linear systems. It's by your resonance systems the way you can see where are the energetic disturbances and what disruptive information or cause the cause for all that. But you also can do, for example, kinesiological testing of the patient. You do not have to use computers in any case. You can do that without problems, without any computer. You just test the patient directly. The patient is standing in front of the therapist. In my case it's me, and then I make the people say some terms. For example, the person tries to stand still if I push from behind, and if he can stand still. I asked him to say slave yoke, and then I can push from behind. And if he has that information of slave yoke, this disruptive information inherited from for example, from an ancestor, or acquired through an indirect psychotrauma, or whereever it comes from, the person will fall. It will not the patient will not stand and he will fall. And this is the sign for me that he has that problem, this information which I have to treat them.
Speaker 2: HM, can you explain your word as a therapist, because you're you're non contact right, You're not contacting the person. Walk us right, walk us step by step through an actual perhaps diagnostic session and then the treatment.
Speaker 1: Well or surgerally. From this its definition, it's defined as the a non invasive surgical procedure, the contact less without touching the patient in the subtle body, in the aura of the patients. And this is done via surgical instruments and via surroguts. Why surroguts and why surgical instrumvents. If you touch a person, this makes all these subtle feelings disappear. This situation just is sent can be feeled by a person if there is no direct contact with this somatic body so I'm working via surrogates. And these surrogats are place holders, for example, an anatomy textbook and I put we sit opposite to each other, the patient and me, and I put that put that textbook on his thighs. The patient is just sitting there. Well, he's in a completely, if possible, relaxed mode if he does not have many much pain, but the relaxed mode and just sitting there with open eyes with closed eyes, no difference. And then I start to take a surgical probe or at pair of tweezes. And then I, for example, if he has a problem with his goll bladder, pain with his goll bladder, or then I just push the tweezes on the picture of the gall bladder in the anatomy textbook. And this is called the resonance. If there is an energetic disturbance in the gold bladder, and if I push the tweezes here on the gall bladder, the patient can feel it in himself exactly at the position where his somatic gal bladder is located. This is a quant physic entanglement phenomenon phenomenon. So this shows me or the patient then tells me okay, now I feel a slight pressure, a slight tingling, a slight pointing here in my area of the gall bladder. And this is the signal for me as a therapist that there is a resonance. Resonance is here, Well, the answer coming from the patient. It's for me the sign that there is an energetic disturbance and that gall bladder and on the other side that the subconscious mind of the patient is ready for a treatment. So this is the way of diagnosis. It's going via resonance.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guest today, doctor Matthias Kulin, discussing his new book Aura Surgery. Will be right back with you. Yeah, I've been talking a little bit about the factor food preparation and how much it really benefits me. You know, I don't have time to make dinner. I just don't have time. I'm a bachelor, and I got to tell you the factor selection is amazing. You can choose from a variety of different meal selections including GLP one support, Kido, muscle build, weight loss, us whatever, or just you know overall nutrition and the meals that they make are amazing. They have over one hundred rotating weekly meals that you can choose from and they're excellent. I love them. They're so good, they taste great. They're very careful about what they prepare. Also, there's always lean proteins, colorful veggies, whole foods, and healthy fats. And I got to tell you they are excellent. I can't get enough of them, constantly ordering them, and I think you should try it too. Head to Factor meals dot com slash earth asients fifty percent off and use code earth Agents fifty off to get fifty percent off and a free daily green per box with new subscriptions only while they last until September twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Of this year.
Speaker 2: Check out their food. You'll really like them. They're one of the top pre made meals served is that you can order Factor Check it out. My guest today is doctor Matthias Kuhlin. He is releasing a new book called or a Surgery, and he has included a reference section in the back of the book where he is showing students and others who are practicing in the same method that he is as a or a surgeon. So before you're doing the therapy. Are you sitting with the patient and intending to have a positive outcome to the session? Is there any dialogue that sets up the the resonance resonance of the actual therapy session.
Speaker 1: No, No, you typically in or a searcher. We do not talk a lot. It's not psychotherapy. It's a complete different approach. I just if a patient comes, I ask him why he is here, why, what are the actual problems he has? Does he have pain anywhere? Does he have a inflammation, a humor, is something else? He just tells me about his actual problems. I do not do a complete history of the patient that thinks this is not relevant in this context. I just asked him his concrete situation, and then I start with kinesiological testing. For example, if he has a gal bladder problem, I know exactly from my well experienced that it is a for example, a territory anger conflict, which might be the reason for that. So cut all the gull bladder problems. If they are bladder inflammation or pain from the gal bladder or stones in the goal bladder, it's all the same from the perspective, from the disruptive information. It's a so called territory conflict, and I just test that territory conflict if it's existent or if it's not. In most cases I find immediately then the well according information. But there are also some patients who do not suffer from that information or do not show that information. It, for example, has a karmic background. There is ecarmic pattern of the so called medical trials, which also can cause problems with the goal bladder. So it's all due to my experience. It's just the testing of one two minutes, and I know where it comes from, just from the experience. Nothing else do you I If.
Speaker 2: You're saying these are karmic patterns, can you identify where they came from? In other words, the generations they came from? Are they deepen the person's past? Talk about us, talk about the identification of karmic illness.
Speaker 1: Yes, again again. You can detect economic patterns in those nonlinear systems, and you can test it kinesiologically. I can test, for example, territory conflict or territory anger conflict, and then the person will lose its stability as a sign that there is this disruptive information existence. Then I can continue, I can ask where does it come from. I test, for example, for territory anger conflict coming from the ancestors on the father's side, coming from the ancestors from the mother's side, I can even ask which generation is it? Is it, for example, the territory anger conflict coming from the grandmother mother's side. So it's just all about testing, and I have to just try to find out where it comes from. And if I do not find that information coming from the ancestors, there is a third possibility, a third possible source of information, and this is the former incarnations. So it's three different sources where those information can come from. It's the ancestors from the mother's side, from the father's side, and the former incarnations. And again concerning the former incarnations, the same rules apply as for the inheritance coming from the ancestors. It's again the grand and parents' generation passes to the grand children generation. This is the same situation with the former incarnations. The same rule applies here as well. And I can ask all that, but usually I don't because it does not have any implication, not any consequence for the therapy. So the only thing I'm interested in which exists, which disruptive information exists in the patient, never mind where it comes from. The only exception is when if I find the information of sexual abuse, then I try to find out out of which generation of or out of which source that disruptive information originates.
Speaker 2: I'd like to learn more about these eighteen karmic patterns that you identified eight zero. Oh my god, So it must run the whole gamut of conditions, and not that we want to spend the whole time talking about them. But can you give us perhaps highlights on the most fundament like maybe the top four that you run into.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, As I mentioned, the most often found a comic pattern is that slave yoke, and this comes from the history of the humans, where slavery was always a big thing and still today is a big thing. Now we are in a different context of slavery. We are financial slaves for example, in our actual society. In former times it was slavery. In the United States, we had a lot of slavery and so on. But they are other karmic patterns. For example, a very often found karmic pattern is that one of the karmic patterns of hanging. Millions of people have been hung in former times and this information, this Disruptive information also exists in the morphic field and affects many people. Typical symptoms of this hanging pattern is completely different from, for example, the chromic pattern of slavery of the slave yoke. Hanging causes, for example, stiffness of the neck, the feeling that it is a tightness on the neck. People do not stand for example, ties, they cannot close their shirts, They have children often repetitively, inflammation, sore throat, tonsilitis et say. They have a high degree of justice uh this that everything has to be correct what they do. They have a fear of examination for example in school about school exams. They suffered from migraine from tinatus. So this is a completely different our collection of symptoms related to the karmic pattern of hanging. Another often found pattern, for example, would be the pattern of failed escape. Failed escape is related to all these well, the people expelled from some their countries who are fleeing. Now we have now one hundred millions of refugees for example worldwide, and this also cause heavy problems. This causes again disruptive information to this person, to these people affected, to these refugees and the people who have that they are dreaming of escape, about flight they have. This is also inherited for example, the grandchildren of our grand parents who were for example in Germany, who had two world wars and who had to flee, and we're refugees. These grandchildren are dreaming of the escapes from their grand They have a disbalance in their pelvis, they have problems with the lumber spines, so they have psycho emotional problems, and they have somatic problems. And one thing again, another very often found comic pattern is that comic pattern of the medical trials. Because everything we have in medicine started originally as a medical trial. Every therapy started as a trial. There was just the idea that some therapy could work out, that some medication could do and not only harmed the patient. And it was just the question of tried error to find out does it have any good consequence or does it just cause unwanted side effects. And again this medical trial pattern that you can also be found very often in people. Actually we are living at the time of the biggest medical trial in history, according to these COVID vaccinations. This was also a big medical trial, So we have another new situation in this morphic field. According to this economic pattern.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating to hear about that. Of course, we only can scratch the service on eighty different conditions. Can you present a little bit about some case studies talk about if you can, I think you include conditions like panic attacks. People who have panic attacks. Can you talk about and give us an idea of how you when about a therapeutic approach to that person.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is a good question, as so many people have panic attacks. If a patient with a comes to me with a panic attack, the first thing I have to examine is if he suffers from the chromic pattern of hanging. As mentioned before, this panic attack I forgot to mention, panic attacks are typical symptoms associated with that chromic pattern of hanging. This is the feeling of this suddenly without any warning coming feeling of tightness in the neck which is associated to the panic attacks. So the first thing one has one has to examine, is this due to this chromic pattern of hanging. If I found find that, if I can test it, if the patient is not stable in pushing him from behind, if he mentions that term, then I take the scissors and remove that the rope around his neck just by well cutting it in the aura, not directly touching his somatic body, but just taking this rope with one hand, just virtually by pure imagination, and with the other hand with the scissors, I cut the rope and then I removed that rope from his neck and throw it away, and that's it. And then after that I retest the patient and again I let him say hanging, and then suddenly he stands still, and these symptoms with associated with this panic attacks disappear in the best case. And well, this is my experience that this works out in most cases. So in most cases is that pattern of hanging which has to be examined and looked for.
Speaker 2: I'm I am curious to know if you have done any research on terms of like a history of this work you're doing, Like the ancient Egyptians may have done similar types of therapy that you have intuited in your work, and can kind of like find parallels or common ground. Can you talk a little bit about what you've discovered in terms of past civilizations using this therapy?
Speaker 1: Will I have read books about that, and this approach is not new what I'm doing in our resurgery. What is new is the usage of surrogates and surgical instruments. This is more or less a well point which is very specific for our resurgery. And there is the saying energy follows attention, and by using these instruments and by using surrogates, I can increase or maximize my attention. It's the effect that by this I can maximize the well mental energy I'm developing. It sounds a little bit strange, but this is more or less or everything behind that. Just to see, for example, in an anatomy book, what are the situation, what is the typical topographic situation the anatomic anatomical situation of the sitis. I'm just working in and by using instruments again, I can increase my attention. It is a different approach than just by working just with the hands. By using these instruments, I increase that attention. So this is all about energy follows attention, the success the the rate. The success rate depends on the energy I'm able to develop as a therapist. And this is a well something which I have not read in any of those books from ancient history, this usage of surrogates and instruments.
Speaker 2: But do do you show that perhaps the Chinese in their development of acupuncture or herb medicine may have followed similar patterns or similar h history in developing their therapy. And do you see a kind of a similarity in either Chinese, Egyptian or perhaps even Mayan medicine.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I have learned acupuncturing myself. I studied a lot the traditional Chinese medicine, and uh, well, Chinese medicine follows a similar pathway because they say it's all about energetics. It's the energetic disturbance in the meridians of the organs, and every disturbance causes some magic problems and psycho emotional problems. As it is the same and or a surgery but using instruments, using surrogats. According to this, what I called the quant physic entanglement phenomen is something which is not described there. This a specific for horror surgery. Okay, So you touching, for example, the patient, if you put a needle into the acupuncture point for example, is it done in occupuncture traditional Chinese medicine, you touch the body. So it's a complete different thing because by this you just are not able to cause or provoke any resonance anymore. Because all these things happening in the subtle body of the human.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 1: Resonance is just possible without any touching. That's the thing about. What the secret about all that you put the needle into accupuncture point. This is not feasible anymore.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, doctor Matthias Coonland discussing his new book Aura Surgery. We'll be right back with you. My guest today is Matthias Kunlan, who has written a new book called Aura Surgery. This is looking at the aura, determining the karmic and energetic imbalances and clearing the aura of those issues. I want, if you can to describe the surrogate, because I understand the surrogate as a replacement for the actual patient himself or herself.
Speaker 1: Yes, and.
Speaker 2: I studied reiki, which is a Japanese technique and we use surrogates for distant healing work. Please describe the surrogate and how that is the tool for diagnostics.
Speaker 1: Well, the best surrogate to use is the anatomy book Textbook of anatomy. Because old everything and the organ is illustrated there and one can see exactly what nerves, what vessels, what organs are located topographically, And according to this, it is easy for somebody who is experienced in anatomy to find out where is the maximum of resonance. The patient just answers that. He tells me, now I can feel this, this tangling or this pressure most so it's the way to find out where is the maximum of the energetic disturbance. But just to find out this energetic disturbance and to try to do any therapeutic therapy there without knowing the background, and the background is the this is mentioned information, this coin mid pattern, all this conflict situation, it won't work out, it won't succeed for the long term. So one has this on one hand side. It's the energy, but much more important is the information behind all that. One has to program a or to counter program the information which is in the patient. That's the way our surgery succeeds for the long term. So it's not the energy medicine in this conventional approach, it is information medicine, where one has to exactly find out which is the disruptive information and how can I remove that?
Speaker 2: What do you do in the phase of a peer reviewed paper. Is this something that is Are they open to this the medical establishment and the success rate or not?
Speaker 1: Well, the regular magazines are not interested in that. And I give a lot of seminars in Switzerland, in Austria, in Germany. From the fifty two weekends, I spent nearly every second weekend somewhere to give seminars. I have many physicians as participants in the seminars. They are less seminar last week and we were one hundred participants, one hundred people coming in order to learn that. But I do not publish in the regular magazines because they won't publish it in any case. And I do some research as much as I can. I'm not a I have now clinic behind me, now university behind me. I also do not have the money to do that. It would be very interesting to do all that research, but it is cost intensive and personal intensive. But if some opportunity opens up, I would be very interested for that. And well, this all I can say is it's all my experiences and the experiences of the participants of my seminars. We are discussing a lot I document a lot I have written in the meantime, three textbooks, huge textbooks, textbook of a reseurgery, textbook of bioprogramming, because their are brain relays in the brain where you also can find resonance according to the different conflicts, which are also around about eighty conflicts. So this is all very well documented, but not more because it's simply beyond my possibilities.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand completely, Matthias. What is the success rate of karmaic therapy, this work that you're doing if somebody comes in with a chronic condition, how successful are you? Is it multiple therapeutic approach or what is one time enough?
Speaker 1: As soon as you've resolved one karmic pattern professionally, you have to know how to do that, because every karmic pattern has his special hints. There is exact you have to know how to resolve that. But if you do that professionally, you can't be quite sure that it won't be there in two or three years if the patient should come again and for a re examination. I often have that situation or sometimes have that situation. The patients come again after two or three years, especially in Switzerland, because people in Switzerland always want to be very sure about everything, and so they come up two years, three years later again, and then we re examine ginesiological testing and then I find out that is still stable. So this comic pattern, if you resolve that once, it won't appear again. This is my experience. The different situation you find in conflicts, Conflicts can come again, they can relapse, and this is due to the fact that, for example, somebody can be devaluated by his partner or by his boss in the office again, or he can acquire a or suffer from a from a territory conflict or from another of this eighty conflict. So there is no guarantee that this conflict won't reoccur, but the probability that one suffers from a new conflict is diminished if it is if the karmic pattern behind all that has been successfully resolved. So the probability of acquiring a new devaluation conflict is minimized if you have resolved the chromic pattern of the slave yoke. If a person without a slave yoke is they will devaluate it. It says, well, it's up to you. Don't bother me. I'm not interested, just go away, leave me alone. If somebody as a slave yoke in him, he takes that personally, he gets a huge burnt out depression. In the severest case, he commits suicide. This is the difference. So it's very important to find out these charmic patterns. To resolve the patterns, then the probability to suffer again any conflicts is diminished.
Speaker 2: While you're treating a patient, you must be taking some kind of a history matthias, and I mean what you're getting as a therapist, how you're extracting the karma, and so when they do show up again, because you must deal with hundreds of different people, how do you go about chronicling the therapy that you're applying.
Speaker 1: Well, every patient gets a documentation after history and II FI computer system a database where I collect the comic patterns, the conflicts, the miasmatic patterns I have found in that session. This is all documented. Every patient gets an email with a complete documentation with a description of his things found in that one hour session. And then if the patient comes again, we can well check what was there two years ago, and if we then retested, we see if it stands the still or if he falls down. But the as I mentioned, the the experiences that all the comic patterns stay remain stable for the future.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, fantastic. Let's talk about a few conditions that you featuring your book, and I'd love to hear more about somebody. I think somebody had diabetes. That's a big one. Lots of people have diabetes. What is the karmic pattern for diabetes and what's the treatment?
Speaker 1: Well, this depends on the question if this person has a type one or type two diabetes. Type one is the early onset diabetes. For example, in children, it's a failure of the pancreatic B cells, the Lanahan's B cells. It is called it's the production site of the insulin, and school medicine says that it is more or less virus infections which affect those B cells, which the delete does bees or demolish. These be sales and then the pop that the person is not able to produce any insulin anymore. So this is type one. From the energetic informational point of view, the situation is different. It is not mainly the virus infections. It is so called well the English word if somebody is in Deutsche. In Germany, it's stroibe conflict. If the has a situation in life which he does not like. For example, if a child goes to school at the age of six years, it starts school and it has to change his situation from the protected parenthood at home, from the protected situation at home and has to enter the the hostile situation, the hostile atmosphere of school. Then this conflict arises, and this is then more or less causing a energetic disturbance in those b cells causing those diabetes. This is that what I found, what I can find regularly in all those patients. So it's all the questions if viruses, for example, are the primary factor in that scenery, or if they just arise because there is a primary energetic disturbance in a certain oregon, and the viruses then come additionally as a secondary phenomenon, but not as a primary problem. This is also a complete different well perspective in the role of germs, of bacteria, of viruses, in all that understanding in this energetic informational perspective. And they tried two diabetes for adults. Well, this is of course school medicine says it's a nutritional problem. But these nutritional problems don't come just by themselves. It's existence conflicts, mainly conflicts for existential conflicts people have. They have so called conflicts of a lack of love of protection. It's the society problems we have. Well, just the people are acting with their elbows against each other. They are not collaborative, they are hostile between each other. These causes, simply, these causes, certain conflicts, and this, in my experience, are responsible for the malnutrition. People try to start eating the wrong foods, but not because it's so funny, but because they suffer from conflicts and they try to make that a little bit tolerable for them by eating, for example, lots of sugar. So everything is caused by well has his mental background.
Speaker 4: I would say the books called Aura Surgery, Healing, Karmic Patterns and Unconscious Conflicts in the Human Energy film I guess today has been Matthias, Doctor Matthias Kulan.
Speaker 2: What does the future look like if we begin applying this therapy widely? Is this something that is going to address chronic and terminal conditions? I want to talk about a terminal condition in a minute, But what is your vision for this?
Speaker 1: Well, my vision is that information medicine is the knick next big step in medicine because in the meantime, we have well done all that morphological approach for many centuries and the last decades, and we try to find out what is what morphological changes are they were doing a cheating analysis and so on, and try to fix all that. But I doubt that we will succeed in that field doing just going this orphological pathway. We have to change the perspective. We have to acknowledge that there are disorders or mental reasons for every disease, and these diseases are not real diseases, because if you study that background, you will find out that any somatic reaction is some sort of a counter reaction which is sense giving in the consequence. And so just going always deeper and deeper in hoping that we will find the solution. Somehow, I doubt that this is the right approach. I think it is. The next approach is some sort of a digital approach in medicine, digital in the sense of information and detecting disruptive information in the in deleting this disruptive information. And this works very well. This works, as I can say from the last years. I'm doing this now very intensively, and this is probably the future, because it's all about the information. As the great quantum physicists are saying that we are mental beings. We are not just flesh and blood. We are spiritual beings. The human beings as well as the animals, and all the somatic consequences we have is the consequence of this mental disorders.
Speaker 2: I want you to if you would please comment about one of your patients who presented bronchial carcinoma, and I'm curious how if he came in with say an X ray showing this cancer, how it was resolved.
Speaker 1: Well, it's clear that one has to state that the best choice would be to examine every person in a very early age in order to find out with karmic patterns. Well, if he has any karmic patterns on everybody. Every person suffers from charmic patterns, but many of them and this cormic patterns should be resolved as soon as possible. If he is able to resolve them, his whole life will will go in another direction. His faith will change, his character will change. Also, the diseases he will, under circumstances get to will change. If somebody comes with an X ray of his broncal carrid cinoma. This is already in a very late stage. This corridcinoma is already existent. One has to ask if there is a background, a spiritual background for his cardcinoma of the bronchi. And there are three specific conflicts described in this context. One is the territory anxiety conflict. Another one is a it's all about anxiety conflicts or a speechless less conflict is it called. And if you test such a patient kinesiological testing, then one he will fall and he will get instable with one more of these typical conflicts described in the context of the bronto cod cinoma. So nevertheless, what he is doing if he gets an operation by school medicine, this is fine for me, But he has to resolve that information. And I can say that if it's in an early stage, many patients have even succeeded just by deleting this information. This will not, not, of course now under circumstances, cause some protests from regular phycisions. But I just can say every bronto cod cinoma has its typical background from the informational point of view, and this has to be treated as soon as possible. Fantastic the is that there is an Internet page. In domain ww W dot medic Codes dot net, you will find the so called digital clinic there and everybody is invited if he is interested. There is also an English version of the Digital Clinic. You can specify your symptoms, you carry the problems problems generally, and there is the whole medicine more or less in that database. And this medicodes database will present you the typical charmic patterns, the typical conflicts and the typical miasmatic patterns which have to be looked for, which have to be searched for in context of the specified symptoms. It's without any costs. It's cost free and you do not have to specify yourself. You do not have to specify your name. Just try and see what comes out.
Speaker 2: So you go to the digital clinic and you find program.
Speaker 1: I have programmed that myself with some software programmers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so is it is it? Can you just go to the digital clinic dot com or just say digital clinic or do you actual.
Speaker 1: Madi medicodes dot net is the is the domain? Okay, I'll have dot net, I have it, I have it. In this you'll find the button called digital clinic. And if you press on that. Then it starts, and then you have to specify if you're right handed, left handed, if you're male or a female, And then there is a possibility to specify the symptoms, and it has a searched function where there is the system makes proposals and then you select the right one. You can specify more than one symptoms or more than one illness uh, and then you can even check yourself. Even the system describes what as a chromic pattern, is what typical symptoms that this chromic pattern usually has, and most people find themselves just by reading that description. And if you are not sure about that, you can test yourself kinesiologically by a swallow test. You try to swallow the term. For example, you try to swallow the word slave yoke. And if you are able to swallow, then the problem ability is there that you do not suffer from that if it stuck in the swallowing, then it might be existent in you. So swallowing test how it works is described also, and then you can find out yourself. It's a sort of some sort of self diagnosis.
Speaker 2: Before I let you go, you said that you do trainings. Are there is there information on where someone can find a physician or a therapist who is practicing your mercy.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, right now I have the the the German homepage it's called ourahiro ge dot me. But I'm right now developing also the English version and I publish there all the dates for the seminars in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. So far there are now seminars in the United States. Maybe sometime there will.
Speaker 2: Be fantastic, great pleasure having you on the program. I think you're presenting the future of healing, which I think is fantastic. And is there anything else you can present to us that gives us information, like do you have a YouTube channel or a seminar channel? People can hear videos, watch videos off you present presenting material?
Speaker 1: Well, right now it's mainly in Taman. We have now right now developed an English version of a seminar of I think it's seven hours. I mean or dealing with all those eighty conflicts is explained exactly what conflicts are there, What are the typical symptoms, which are the organs where you can find or where they cause reactions on which oregon? What are the comic background for each of those conflicts? This will be published in the next few weeks, I think. So this is one choice, and another choice is that I'm planning to do an English version of my regular interview where introduced or resurchery. But this is more or less very similar to that what we just have done.
Speaker 2: Doctor Coulan. I really appreciate your time and much success on this new book, and I hope to read more about your work in the near future. Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 1: Liv Thank you very much for that oneerful interview, and all the best to all our viewers, and to you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: But Tias didn't know, really or acknowledge anything about Edgar Casey. He's a medical doctor and he probably wants to keep his practice as pure as possible. I don't blame him, but there's a whole series of passages in Edgar Casey's reading. If you don't know who Edgar cases he's a very well known psychic who was able to go into a trance and see someone's history, their past lives. In some cases it was current lives, but most of the time was past lives. And he spent a great deal of time in a place called Atlantis, and the Atlantinians did a hell of a lot of work with the aura. They had light therapies, they had aura therapies where they were clearing things, and I was curious to know if any this is related, and I'd be love to talk to one of his students or perhaps another person who is a practicing or a surgeon. I don't know if they call themselves surgeons, but it'd be interesting to know if they are reaching in and using the techniques from that earlier period of time. So fascinating topic, definitely worth a read. And he's got a number of case studies in this book that are worth a good read. So it's on Amazon, it is available digitally. He did not do an audible version, so you won't find it in that format. So or a surgery doctor Matthias Koonlan. If you're enjoying Earth Ancient's Destiny and the special editions, please consider becoming a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here on the podcast. To become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. You don't have to pay a dime out of your pocket. It's taken out of an ATM or a credit card. Each month they remove that five dollars or whatever you want to give and it really helps us out Again. For more information, go to Patreon dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients. We got a ton of gifts for you. I think we're up around fifty digital books that you can download some. I've heard some people have downloaded up to forty of them, which is a lot, but they're downloaded. They're digital and you get to read them on your laptop or your phone or your desktop. It's a digital file. So if you want to join us, go to Patreon dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients. Okay, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, doctor Matthias Kulin, coming to us from Germany. As always, the team of guilteor Mark Foster and Feya bravar.
Speaker 1: You guys rock.
Speaker 2: All right, take care of you well and we will talk to you later.
Speaker 5: Put the Natuna and the.
Speaker 6: The watt.
Speaker 5: Fun fun fun at the wattap, the fact fact FA.
Speaker 3: The attact dot dot dot.
Speaker 5: Attack up the fact and fun act fast uttam fact fact fat.
Speaker 3: Dot dot dot back.
Speaker 1: It no
Speaker 3: Na