Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. It's Friday, Thanks Colt. A little hype, Little hype, Daddy, You're so psyched. Hell yeah, Disney on Ice is in town this weekend.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: If anyone sees Mickey out and about it any North Loup bars, let a girl know. I've been dying to get a selfie or Maui. Dude, you don't even want a selfie with Maui.
Speaker 3: You're sick.
Speaker 1: I don't you're you're I see you work you he's wearing a low cut shirt today.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get it in with Maui.
Speaker 2: Dude, I would hold this, I would.
Speaker 1: We know Disney on Ice tickets one final pair for you at around three forty with our after school pop quiz. We also have your chance to win Kinderchlamar and Siss the tickets every thirty minutes, so that first keyword comes up at ten after.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back and get you that keyword on. Katie w B.
Speaker 2: K to be with Found and Colts where you're never more than thirty minutes away from Kennic, Lamar and Sciss a ticket. We got you coming up in like three minutes. What's your bonus?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: What do you get quarterly? Let me know it's a tear well, let's hear it laid out five three nine too. One of the text line text me your bonus really quick? What do you got yearly, month, quarterly, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess a lot of people no longer even have bonuses.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of fast food managers who have bonuses.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: It was't that crazy. I've never even thought about that.
Speaker 1: I think it's great to have a bonus structure in place for people.
Speaker 2: My neighbor, My neighbor came home with a bonus yesterday. My outside I'm like, hey, so, oh dude, you got all the male in the world's making a short, you know, just a dumb joke, right, how much time you got?
Speaker 1: Five saw them slowly with your stories. I think you are the neighbor that sits out and watches all the time.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh, I'm sorry, I like fresh air.
Speaker 3: Yeh, me too.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, yeah, dude, I got a bonus. I'm like, all right, that's pretty cool, and then he proceeds to open it up. I'm like, well this is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna get a front row seat to your bonus.
Speaker 1: Did you ask, well, what is it?
Speaker 3: Or did you wait?
Speaker 2: He started opening it up and I cried a little bit. I was like, let's see what that is. Open it up.
Speaker 1: This is that bonus.
Speaker 2: Daddy didn't check out that puppy. What's in there? And he opens it up? It's a BK meal cube bon just one company, wy just one? They got one meal?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 1: The movie Christmas Vacation? Remember the Jelly of the Month club.
Speaker 2: He was immediately so mad.
Speaker 1: Did he like do the thing where you comedically lift the envelope over and shake it as everything else comes out, and.
Speaker 2: He was like, dude, two years ago we were going like five thousand dollars yearly. Now what's gone down to a whopper? I'm not even getting a listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to rip on burger King, because I burking is great, but also like, couldn't you couldn't you have sprung for culvers.
Speaker 6: It's a.
Speaker 2: Point, dude, if you're a dozen eggs, I mean, if you're a company out here. Just like one year my wife, my wife got a little package and it was just a Reese's cup. I know, like the sentiment, like I get it, but like, just don't even do anything.
Speaker 1: Else, don't even bother.
Speaker 2: I understand you want to do like and it's not up to like the manager obviously, but it's like just don't even I mean, it's just bad.
Speaker 1: Do you know how? First of all, hitting a bonus, I don't know how it is at your work. It's difficult, Like here, it's hard to hit bonuses. But then if I actually hit a bonus, which to hit a bonus means you probably put in a lot of hard work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you made the company money.
Speaker 1: Now, that doesn't mean the company isn't still basically in the hole, but you like help them stay a little bit higher in the hole, right exactly, And they give you a beat, they give you some beca cubes bro.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: First of all, knowing me, you know me, Colt, Yeah, what do you think my reaction would be if I Heart sent me a beak? First of all, I love col versus most but they sent me a BK gift card.
Speaker 3: What do you think my reaction would be?
Speaker 2: I think you would get the meal and you would bring it into one of the boss's desk. You'd be like, oh yeah, and you would eat it nonchalantly and just wait for them to like, you know, realize what you're doing, passively being yeah, this is cool, right, you know me so well, I really do.
Speaker 1: But I would say other things. I'd be like, it's so delicious. This should definitely pay my mortgage like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, casual? All right, lits.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's get you your keyers so you can go see Kender Lamar and Sizza. It's Luther. You can text Luther l U t h E R to five three nine two one.
Speaker 2: Katie W b y on one one three Kate, it's the.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable story of the day. On one on one. Have you ever gotten revenge on an X?
Speaker 2: I left her at a gas station one time?
Speaker 3: To have they ever destroyed any of her property?
Speaker 2: Na?
Speaker 1: No, I've never destroyed an ex's property. I think I'm trying to think. No. I mean, I've like left stuff outside for their friend to come pick up kind of thing. Well, this person didn't didn't go the same direction, chose chose a more destructive direction.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: An eighteen year old woman flow right up.
Speaker 1: And that's not surprising, right, because everything bad happens in Florida. Was arrested Wednesday after she and another sixteen year old girl were like, get.
Speaker 3: My ex's car on vandalize it.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: Fact, that's a crime, you know Carrie Underwood song, like the baseball bat situation, digging keys into cars, all that crimes you could. I mean, I know you hate your XLLY, just don't do it.
Speaker 3: Resist it.
Speaker 1: She was furious because he owedors seven hundred dollars. They spray painted the car, they threw eggs at it. The problem was they.
Speaker 2: Got the wrong car. Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: The car belonged to a neighbor. Can you imagine the neighbors like, what.
Speaker 1: In the hell?
Speaker 2: That's kind of fun, though not a lot of exciting stuff happens when you're an adult. So like if I came out to my car, which I don't even have one, if I came out to my bike and the tires, I'd be like, dude, who we beefing with?
Speaker 1: This is crazy? This is exciting. It gets got something new in my life. Yeah, it's better. You might think were they were they drunk? What were they doing? As the nine, eighteen and sixteen year old deputies caught them with open containers of four loco.
Speaker 3: Four loco, that's your favorite drink?
Speaker 2: Oh, dude with four loco?
Speaker 1: Still you asked me what was it two days ago? Like, did you ever mess with four locos?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not?
Speaker 2: Poor logo was awesome back in the day.
Speaker 3: Well, Evelena did so good.
Speaker 1: Evelyna went hard.
Speaker 2: Blame the kid, dude, that's four loco. You gotta blame.
Speaker 1: Well, five thousand dollars of damage was done. Evelyna was charged with the criminal mischief contributing to delinquency of a minor, possession of alcohol under twenty one oh and a d u I and the sixteen year old was charged with possession of marrishawana over twenty grams.
Speaker 2: Was it worth it? I mean five thousand dollars kind of, it's not.
Speaker 1: Worth it because they didn't do it to the excess car, so he has no, there was no.
Speaker 2: The ex is so happy, he's like, he's a You're so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's your unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 2: Another really good one is this person's spray painted liar on their excess car. Yeah, but they spelled it layer. You don't know I spelled liar, right, you idiot? So good.
Speaker 1: It's been some moon now and Katiewbo.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and.
Speaker 2: Cult on one on one point three kt WB.
Speaker 1: I am I enjoy my time with you, Cult, but I am definitely looking forward to leaving and going home and watching the new Love Is Blind episodes because it's my favorite chunk of episodes. My favorite chunk are always after the Pods, after they go to like a tropical location, they're back in town and they go to a bar and they get to meet everyone else they had been dating in the Pods. That's my favorite set of episodes because there's alcohol involved.
Speaker 3: It gets tacky and trashy.
Speaker 2: I got to get better than what it's been.
Speaker 3: Right Understate of this Century.
Speaker 2: Even if like a glass accidentally spilled over, that would be more excitement than the past trash eight episodes. Sorry, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: You're not wrong.
Speaker 1: So you know how like, uh, yeah, I think it was yesterday. I was saying how I saw a lot of people were kind of ripping the justin Timberlake concert, saying it was like really lazy, it felt very half assed. It was there were people were really upset he didn't do the cool stage right and we we know the reason he stopped being the cool stage is because of the imphabus meme that came out over his his tenus tenis yes, and so he got rid of that. He's like, I can't ever have this happen again, get rid of that stage. And everyone's like, well, that was like the one cool aspect of your show, bro. And he did like twelve songs from the new album rooms, like no one cares, No one cares about the album. Last time he came here to Man of the Woods, Everyone's like, get out of the Woods, go back to Sexy, back their care.
Speaker 2: They were like two songs and then at one point it was twenty minutes of him sitting around a bonfire with like just singing random Man of the Woods. I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like that. But for whatever the new album is that no one even knows the name.
Speaker 2: Of, Yeah got them Yikesville.
Speaker 1: Well, he remember this was a rescheduled show he did here on the Twin Cities. He's canceled three shows around October because he had bronchitis. Now, the final show he had coming in like this, like I think was last night was Ohio. The one he'd already rescheduled, just straight up canceled it. I saw it, canceled it thirteen minutes before the show started. So everyone's already paid for parking, They're already the already bought their outfits there and paid their babysitters. And I mean, dude, at that point, just just play the backing tracks and walk through it and get it over with.
Speaker 2: It's like talk for an hour, like a Ted talk or something. Just give him something.
Speaker 1: But that does tell you though, he probably was actually sick when he was here, which is maybe why the performance wasn't as great.
Speaker 2: I get, but.
Speaker 1: If I was people in Ohio, I'd be so mad. They are you already canceled on him once and this time he's not rescheduled.
Speaker 2: Do you just have to know like before ten minutes? Like yes, you would have to know, like something's up. Send somebody out there in a JT costume at that point or something.
Speaker 1: I'm also late. He's supposed to be kicking off, you know, the next leg of his tour soon, So what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Is he just going to cancel the whole tour?
Speaker 2: Wow? Dude? Why?
Speaker 1: Speaking of Justin's the other justin Bieber, he is leaning into the gossip of him being like drugged out. He's just posting videos now, I'm just smoking right into the camera, playing songs that are like high like a fly guy in his reps, like I swore to god he's not doing drugs, and Bieber's like hell, Like now, if he's just doing little marijuana, I don't think anyone cares.
Speaker 3: They were more concerned with other things.
Speaker 2: You were hating on him because they were like, dude, Haley's just working all this time and he's just chilling with his friends. It's like he has a Spotify deal that runs like twenty years where he gets three million a month, so he's making like thirty six million dollars a year. Just yeah, he can chill like he doesn't. I don't know, Like, yeah, he's gonna be out with his friends. He's going to be doing dumb stuck because he doesn't have a job or I mean he's feeling to make a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: I mean he does have a kid.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but I mean argue that's a more important job to not be doing it out doing a lot of dumb stuff and being stoned all the time.
Speaker 2: But Okay, for like eight nine hours a day anywhere. Sure, Like you know, yeah, I spent two hours chilling with the homies.
Speaker 1: But that's because they have to write. They have to be gone for eight or nine hours to work to be able to support their family. You just actively said he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have to do that.
Speaker 2: He's just hanging out.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean he shouldn't. He can afford to have nanny, doesn't mean he shouldn't have him, doesn't mean he needs to spend every waking moment with the kid. And we don't know what he is doing, but I was just reminding you he does have a kid.
Speaker 2: I just have a lot of beaver fever at the moment.
Speaker 1: Dude, I know you're number one elect that Please play Justin Bieber's Beauty.
Speaker 2: And a Beat that was my top song and Alexa right now right down like five here.
Speaker 1: That is your pop Culture Minutes, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We're gonna come back in about six minutes. We have your next keyword, your chance to win those Kendrick Lamar and Scissa tickets plus anyone listening who on KATIEWB. Let's get you that keyword, your chance to go see Kendrick Lamar in scissor. The keyword is Saturn, like the planet. You can text it into five three nine two one katiewb one.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who I want? I want you to think deep. It's Friday. We need you. We are we are lonely people. We're desperate for attention. And if you fit in these categories, it is your time to call. Anyone listening who is getting a fat tax return.
Speaker 2: Let me live through you, baby, what you got? You got two thousand comments, six thousand some I thought some of the other day that eight thousand, and I was like, what do you what are you doing?
Speaker 1: They probably no offense, They probably don't use turbo tax. They probably go to an actual tax person. That's your first problem.
Speaker 2: Cult feels a little shady though a little bit right.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on how much money they make, et cetera. There are a lot of reasons you could begin that kind of taxes. There the questions I have, that's why you got to get a.
Speaker 2: Tax guys, these questions, let me use you.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who got off work early today, brag about it, and you're still listening to this trash show.
Speaker 6: Sucks.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who trains martial arts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know by'd you look at me like that?
Speaker 1: Every time we take turns writing these and every time Cult writes them, I know he's just looking out for him to get answers for his life, which makes me think that he wants to know about getting into martial arts.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to know, like, how many people have you choked out? Have you had it? Had to do it? If you could do a triangle choke on me? What in which position would you in?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have a lot of questions about this. So if you train martial arts or maybe you're a boxer, dude, I don't know why not? Yeah, dude, you gotta stay vigiling out there.
Speaker 1: Six nine eight nine, KATIEWB. You can call in a few fit in any of these. You're getting a fat tax return? Got off early today? Or train martial arts? One on one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold. Anyone listening who is getting a fat tax return? Got off work early today? Or trains martial arts? We got this text called tell Colt. I'm a former pro boxer and pro MMA fighter and now partner of Ignite Fights. I'll hook them up with tickets to our next show, Combat Sports is Live.
Speaker 3: Can we get cold in the ring?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I feel like I can handle my own a little bit. Right, I've watched UFC times.
Speaker 1: I'm not even we're gonna go to the phone. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 2: I think you got a like a fat tax return?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I am getting over eighteen thousand a talk, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Got so horned out?
Speaker 2: Why children do you have?
Speaker 8: I have four kids?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: That makes it okay?
Speaker 8: Income tax credit to child tax credit. I bought my own homes.
Speaker 6: I qualify for the first time home buyers credit.
Speaker 8: Mary, so I got the marriage text.
Speaker 2: So what are you? What are you going to spend all your moneys on? What are you gonna do with eighteen thousand dollars? You can buy me a house.
Speaker 4: Eighteen thousand while we're going to take our yearly trip to Florida, which.
Speaker 5: Is a three week trip, going to fence in our backyard.
Speaker 8: We're going to build our fire pit oasis, and gonna play your own.
Speaker 2: For the kids. You know what I'm gonna do with my taxes?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Minnesota, check for twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: A great question, do you have a tax person or do you use Turbo tax or one of those?
Speaker 4: I do eight in our box for free, so I know.
Speaker 2: She knows I'm going to hit you up. Thank you the info. Hello, Katie, w to be this category you fall.
Speaker 8: Into the tax return?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Working with Well.
Speaker 8: I heard Colt get all excited about somebody saying eight thousand. I like, it was a just under thirteen thousand.
Speaker 2: I think this was happening. People are in the tens of thousands.
Speaker 1: When she said I heard Colt say eight thousand, she did a little giggle.
Speaker 2: What do you how do you who are you scamming? What's happening? How do you do it?
Speaker 8: Well, no offense to either one of you. But I am not married.
Speaker 5: Oh all right, yeah three.
Speaker 8: Kids under the age of seventeen.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, dude, that is true. That is true. Yeah, I don't do any of this.
Speaker 1: Colt gets divorced to get more money on his tax return. What I do that?
Speaker 8: Here are so many people say like they literally do not get married just because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when my sister said that too, Like that's why she has the health insurance and everything to the state She's like, dude, why not, We're dude, we're living it up over here. I'm like, whatever, whatever you.
Speaker 5: Gotta do as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well thanks for sharing such a cult?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: The text category?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we have so many rich people listening to us. How much you getting back?
Speaker 7: So I'm getting back thirteen hundred?
Speaker 2: I don't understand how okay, how much do you make annually?
Speaker 1: Daddy danks?
Speaker 2: See, that's why it's like backwards because I feel like I just am I What am I doing wrong? Everyone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You just reveal how much you make? Cult.
Speaker 4: My biggest thing is I claimed zero on everything, even though I depend on them stuff.
Speaker 7: I always love having the fans zero.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Do you do the thing where you get more throughout the year cult?
Speaker 2: I think so? Yeah that's why. Yeah, maybe possibly, I don't know. It sounds fun, dude, I gotta start forging and they're not going to look in on it, right, irs is so busy.
Speaker 3: You're the main person they would zero.
Speaker 2: Going okay, hold on, thank you so much. Let's okay, let's hear and I'm gonna google how much what's the what's the percentage of me getting checked in on by the I R S.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, I've had like an audit before.
Speaker 3: What is the like?
Speaker 1: It's pretty high. I've actually had them look at something like a college tax credit before.
Speaker 2: Okay they said point zero point four percent. That's what they say. Okay, do worth it? I'm going in.
Speaker 1: Hey, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 7: A big text return?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: My gosh, how much is yours?
Speaker 2: Almost twenty one thousand? This has to be illegitimate, right?
Speaker 1: What make serious believe me?
Speaker 4: I redid my tax is like four times thinking it was fake.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you're not putting a zero somewhere or something? I wish?
Speaker 4: But I've already got them back to my bank account.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing with the monies?
Speaker 1: Buying a new car?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good for you. And the sad part is twenty thousand doesn't even buy like half of a car anymore.
Speaker 7: But it'll help you exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, good for you, Thank you for listening and calling.
Speaker 2: Is this alone?
Speaker 1: Stalin and cult on one oh one point three kd WB lot coming of this hour, we have your Disney on Ice tickets. Around three thirty five ish for our after soool pop quiz, we have your keyword your chance to win. Kender Klamarin siss the tickets at ten after and forty after the Alpha bro certification exam of giving Jake and Colt coming up at the end of the hour. When we come back, we have Histo really on kdwbas that time.
Speaker 2: For Histo truly with Falin and cults. When you think about people who escape the Titanic, what do you see? Who do you envision?
Speaker 1: People like in Victorian dresses and jewels and women and children mostly why.
Speaker 2: Sidebar Yeah, Kennicle Martin says, the tickets we got you coming up in three minutes. What what what? What? What?
Speaker 3: Okay, back to it then, okay, what about goats?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: There was a goat named Martha who was among the animals on board the ill Fadi ship.
Speaker 3: What do you mean animals?
Speaker 2: Several animals on the Titanic? Apparently, what is this the arc?
Speaker 3: I thought? I was Noah, put this one out there? Are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Martha was a goat that belonged to the first class passengers, which is a first class thing. Dude, if you're a third class no, they're gonna be like, oh, they don't only like you bring a dog but you can bring a goat if your first class belong to the Alison family, she was brought along for the journey to provide milk for the family. They were traveling along with their young child, Lorraine.
Speaker 1: I thought that this boat had it all. They wouldn't have milk.
Speaker 2: The Alison family. The mom didn't want a breastfeed, and they were like, dude, goat milky.
Speaker 1: That actually needs to be a thing. Oh my god, have you seen those videos? They literally I get it, like they had to get the kid the nutrients and stuff, but like they would literally use goats as like wet nurses.
Speaker 2: That that's what's happening. Did Martha.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy to think about in this day and age, but I think some cultures still do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Martha was a wet nurse, right, That's where you said, Okay, so anyways, you know what happened boom Iceberg. Somehow I didn't see that just crash.
Speaker 3: There were a lot of factors that went into that.
Speaker 2: But okay, it starts slipping over. Now, Martha the goat managed to escape the sinking ship with her owners. I would be so mad. I would be oh mad. The Tiesanda begins sinking. Martha jumps off the ship with the Alison family. They get to a lifeboat, right, and they make room for the goat.
Speaker 1: The goat's probably sitting on someone's lap.
Speaker 3: It's like a kid.
Speaker 1: Also, that is how they're feeding their baby.
Speaker 2: Hello, Martha was somehow brought along on the boat and she ended up living like twelve years after they got to land. Martha froze to death. All right.
Speaker 1: Again, Jack was not a real person. Other people were. I don't want to take away from their lives, but just let let Martha.
Speaker 2: She kept us pretty.
Speaker 1: She was keeping other people alive.
Speaker 2: And you know what, didn't even think to make the movie about Martha perspective, Well, it.
Speaker 1: Have to probably be a kid's movie. And I don't know if you want that kind of ending, you'd have to kind of glaze.
Speaker 2: Over all that. Oh no, the boat, the boat is old.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, I'm going to beg you to stop.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pull her back.
Speaker 1: I don't pull her back. Read the room.
Speaker 2: You know what. They probably did have a discussion about Martha's version and they were like, nah, keep work shopping. Yeah, sare a show for show.
Speaker 1: Trying to get you in to see Kendrick Lamar and Sizza when they come to the Twin Cities. I want to I've seen Kendrick before, but I haven't seen Sizza. I have to imagine it to be epic.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so good.
Speaker 1: Your keyword is stars. You can text stars right now to five three nine two one Katie w B. One. Today's trending with Felon and cold on.
Speaker 2: One one three Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that tomorrow?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like this underground movement is National Blackout Day? Have you seen that day?
Speaker 3: I thought it's the twenty eighth?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, oh.
Speaker 1: God, I thought that it was a twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: That's my bad.
Speaker 1: No I haven't, thankfully, I actually have not, but it is today.
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, this is a big deal because you just said you were gonna go to the vending machine. Are you gonna buy? Are you?
Speaker 3: Vending machine is a small business.
Speaker 1: Most vending machines are owned by like individuals, not big big corporations. The point of this is, and it's organized by People's Union USA, But basically they want you to freeze your spending for twenty four hours, especially for like the big names, right like the Targets, the Walmarts, the Amazons, the best buys of the world, which two of which are you know they're based here out of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So they want you.
Speaker 1: To do that because they want you to basically withhold non essential spending for twenty four hours. So it kind of like shows the power that we have, right and.
Speaker 2: Me go back and buy it tomorrow, though.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I yeah, I don't know how I.
Speaker 2: Don't one day it doesn't do enough. You'd almost have to do like a two week, one month maybe.
Speaker 1: Mate, but one day can make a big difference. But it's like they're saying, still support small businesses, but they're saying, don't go for the big stores.
Speaker 2: Issues, Like big stores employ so many people too. So it's like I say, I get it. I do, but it's like, dude, you're just kind of stuck any either way because the big stores go down. Then, Dude, I know a lot of.
Speaker 1: People were I don't think the big stores are going down because you're even if you didn't spend for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Though. It's to show the power of that we have as the consumers, is what the point of it is. But all right, so we're going to dive into some other stuff. A lot of people just obviously love their pets so much they would do anything to get them to live forever, but also just live longer would be nice. So scientists are a lot closer to helping dogs live longer. They have an anti aging pill and it was created by a company called Loyal. They say they're really close to hitting the market. Not FDA approved yet, but the agency has given it a thumbs up for its effectiveness, meaning it would help our furry friends stay healthier for longer. It's basically a pill and it's designed for dogs ages ten and older, weighing at least fourteen pounds, and it aims to boost their metabolic health.
Speaker 2: How long has it taken so somebody steals it from their dog and they start taking it for themselves.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on who the owner is. For instan someone like you Day two dude, a normal person probably could resist it.
Speaker 2: They get a multi vitamin. I'm just popping it exactly.
Speaker 1: You said you'd do that with your kids. Gummies like forty at a time.
Speaker 2: You said you're delicious. Why make gummies so tasty?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I agree with that. They're so because they want you to want to take them. But yeah, then you desire them and you want more. Yeah, Lego has gone big with its t Rex set. They unveiled their latest Jurassic Park massive t Rex skeleton, over three feet long. It's aimed at adults because it has three one and forty five pieces and it even has little mini figurines of some of the cast. But you'll be able to get this for just two forty nine ninety nine. It'll be available in a couple of weeks, and that is your treating way to come back. Well, if you're after school pop quiz your chance to win the final pair of Disney on Ice tickets.
Speaker 2: This is the Fallon and Colt shows.
Speaker 1: Kiss one on one point three KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Your final chance to win Disney on Ice tickets.
Speaker 1: I mean is this weekend. I know the first shows tonight. Actually, uh, we are Falling and Cult. You have to call and answer some trivia questions.
Speaker 3: I made them forty Disney on Ice. There's one hard one and two easy ones.
Speaker 1: To my opinion, you can call six five, one nine eight nine KTWB. You compete against one other person whoever gets the most trivia correct winch quit looking at this.
Speaker 2: Answers what is going on? What do you mean? Questions are like, dude, I feel like you could. You could phone a one year old and they'd be like, yeah, it's this.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll maybe they will, maybe they'll have their kid play because they are for Disney on Ice. You got a pair of Disney and Ice tickets if you win.
Speaker 3: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Alsa?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Alyssa, you're playing?
Speaker 3: Answer nobody?
Speaker 2: Just kidding? Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: It's Molly.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: We have Molly and Alyssa competing today. All right, here's your first question. If you guys know the answer, you chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm starting off with your hard one.
Speaker 1: What instrument measures earthquakes?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Seismometer is the answer?
Speaker 1: Okay? Question number two, what is the name of the fairy in Peter.
Speaker 5: Pan Helassa Alissa Pinkerbo?
Speaker 1: Question number three, what is the name of the fairy who grants wishes? And Disney's Aladdin?
Speaker 8: Malia?
Speaker 3: Oh, Molly, the genie is correct?
Speaker 1: Molly? All right, here we go. This is a quick math question for you all. What is twenty seven divided by three? Mela Alyssa, Yes, nine, that is correct. Oh dang, just like that, Alyssa. You're going to see Disney on ice this weekend. Congratulat congratulates. Yeah, you're very welcome. We're gonna come back with your keyword, your chance to win Scissa and Kendrick Lamar tickets after Gigi bres On KATIEWB. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 3: My husband maybe is like yours.
Speaker 1: He listens to a lot of these alpha male podcasts where they're talking about booze news, finance, investing, management, health, and fitness. And I know Colt listens to some too, So I was like, you know, I'm gonna get my guys on the phone. I'm going to ask them some questions and we're calling it the Alpha Bros Certification Exam.
Speaker 3: Are you guys ready to play?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's do it all right.
Speaker 1: I have combined all of the douchiest podcasts that you and cult listen to, well men's podcasts based on health, finance, management, all the things, and I found the douchiest host and I basically compile a list of questions, and I feel like you guys are going to do really well on this quiz.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: All right, Bill this we're gonna start off with finance and hustle culture. Nice number one. Uh, and you guys can just chime in whenever you want. What's the ultimate way to achieve financial freedom before thirty drop shipping?
Speaker 3: That's it, that's one.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta diversify, you gotta have you gotta have multiple streams of income.
Speaker 7: You gotta spread it out, you gotta.
Speaker 2: You gotta have money coming in from all the right little bit of crypto crypto yep, crypto real estate.
Speaker 7: You can't get into it all.
Speaker 1: NFT stocks a podcast where you can tell other people how to make a in come real estate exactly, Ding ding you bought. You guys, nailed it all right. Next question, what's the first rule of investing?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, scare money. Don't make money first of all, I mean, obviously.
Speaker 8: Don't don't, don't lose money.
Speaker 3: Never use your own money.
Speaker 2: You leverage the people around, leverage other people's money.
Speaker 1: Obviously, also invest in yourself.
Speaker 2: King.
Speaker 3: We're moving into health and biohacking.
Speaker 1: Guys, what's the ideal morning routine for peak productivity?
Speaker 2: You get up at four am? Yes, start your day out with one hundred push ups, maybe some burpies, some dips, cold shower, colder ding, cold, plunge, yup, anythingditate, yes, go, and don't forget about stretching. A lot of people forget about the stretch. But a good twenty minute stretch after you ignore your family all day.
Speaker 1: This recommends a three hour gym session so you can get your stretching in then you know, oh that's another one. Your first meal should be at six pm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no time for that.
Speaker 3: How do you naturally boost testosterone?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about yeah, don't don't forget about leg day either. A lot of that strength comes from your legs and leg days.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Also, do you got to be getting it in? Probably right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, yeah, yeah, several times a week leading into leadership. What's the most beta thing a man can do?
Speaker 2: Sit down when somebody shakes your hand? Probably yeah, limp wrist.
Speaker 1: You do that, Jake, he always said I get more drainage.
Speaker 2: Well it is accurate, like they have done studies or you are supposed to sit to peace.
Speaker 1: God is the study? Did you hear about the study on one podcasts?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like actually prevents prostate cancer like you.
Speaker 1: Okay, on there. In case you're just turning on your radio. This is the Alpha Bro certification exam. I'm giving them. The most Beta thing a man can do is text, let me know or whatever works for you. A real man makes decisions. Okay, hold on real quick, Let's go quickly into dating and relationships. What's the number one mistake men make in relationships with a clingy girl?
Speaker 2: I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Jake, you give an answer.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The only woman I've ever dated is you smart.
Speaker 1: Nice, which means you are not in Alpha because the answer is they sent you got to treat her like an option, so she sees you as a priority.
Speaker 2: Women love a challenge bro obviously.
Speaker 4: Does he.
Speaker 3: Also a quick one? What's the first ideal first date?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, so there's two things you can do for this coffee short sweet during the day. That's what I was gonna say. You don't want to take them to the fanciest place. You want to make it look like, hey, I'm not spending any resources on you and you're not here for my money, and I'll do what I want to do.
Speaker 1: My king low investment, Yes, Jake's low investment.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: A real alpha makes her pay so he can test her loyalty. Oh my god, I'm embarrassed you both passed. Miss douche Quiz congratulates.
Speaker 2: She would do like what what alphas do when they end and these type of competitions. I feel like you were here man through the microphone.
Speaker 1: I like you two would probably just make out. One on one point three, Katie w B with ballon and cold. Thank you so much for the feedback on the Alpha bro certification exam. Here's some texts we got. This one says, this is how you know who's the beta. First alpha to pull away from the kisses officially the beta dude.
Speaker 2: I'd stay on those lips all day.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, just because you want to kiss Jake.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm Alpha.
Speaker 3: We're going to come back.
Speaker 1: We have your keyword obviously about ten after for you to win your chance to win. Kindical Martins is the tickets, but also Ted is going to join us for radios categories.
Speaker 2: Of this time out West.
Speaker 1: You right there alone, One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Right at the end of round one of radios categories, we have your keyword, your chance to win. Kindrickle Marns is the tickets.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. We have ten categories. I'm gonna give you sixty seconds ago through all this personal to most points. What happens, what happens? We usually have the most points. You'll win, You'll win. Fallin you want to go first? Sure ted you gone? You skip out of here. There you go doing a little little prance. There we are fallen today. Your letter is m as in Marshall and your time starts now. Pet peeves skip, lazy day activities, Margarita's stores, Marshalls party must haves, m Mariachi band Okay, breakable things, uh skip, road trip essentials, mon cheese, throwback songs, Marry Me, Bruno, Mars, superpowers, mind reading, Yes, what good?
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 2: Menu items?
Speaker 3: Ooh, Mango, sticky things, um, molten lava.
Speaker 2: Pet peeves.
Speaker 3: Mean people.
Speaker 2: Breakable things, Let's go with.
Speaker 1: Three mechanical bowl Okay, they break all the time.
Speaker 3: You'll be at a bar. You're trying to go to cow whatever, cowboy bar, and it's just broken.
Speaker 1: I feel I've felt worse in the past, so I actually don't feel terrible. Here's your keyword your chance to win Kindercramar and siss the tickets is snooze. You can text snooze snooze to five three nine two one Katie WB one.
Speaker 3: This show is gonna be so huge.
Speaker 1: I know everyone wants tickets owned the as soon as they have the like unforgettable halftime performers, our bosses like, we gotta get these tickets in hands, and people who listen to the show, they're gonna want the more like absolutely so as well. You're never more than thirty minutes away from getting a keyword for your chance to win those tickets.
Speaker 3: We're coming back with part two.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and our good buddy Ted, our friend of the show. We're doing radio sky categories. We already went through round one. Cold is hosting with me, which means it is Tatterino's.
Speaker 2: Turnino ten your letters, m We have sixty seconds on the clock and your time starts now, pet peeves, micro aggressions, lazy day activities, movie watching stores, minards, one party, must have music, breakable things, my heart road trip essentials, my mom, I don't know, dude, throwback songs.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Mhm, move yall body girl, let's go oh the way you anyways? Continue? Okay, movie body, superpowers, mind reading, menu items, Mazrelli sticks, guys, sticky things, mud dude. Okay. All of your answers are way better than Fallon's. Okay, thank god, I needed to come back.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean you won. I'd like to be very clear.
Speaker 2: I also have a couple silly ones in there. There's one gray area. We're gonna have to talk about it here.
Speaker 1: In a second, but he's gonna say I'm in the gray area.
Speaker 3: Guarantee. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have pet Peeves micro aggressions for Ted, which is awesome. Found you have mean people, solid lazy day activities, movie watching for Ted. Found you had Margarita's Okay, Foller store minards for Ted, Marshalls for Fallon Love Marshalls party must haves music for Tad.
Speaker 1: Found you had marioccuband m marrioccuband which devens on the theme of the party.
Speaker 2: Is it a must have though?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe maybe we didn't specify the theme.
Speaker 2: You are the judge, so a party must have. I've had a lot of parties.
Speaker 1: And they suck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say no break instead's in my heart, beautiful. Fallon you had mechanical ball.
Speaker 3: They break a lot. They are breakable.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that there. You can't trust the mechanical ball. Road trip Essentials. Ted had my mom so wed my, that's.
Speaker 3: The problem you can't use twice.
Speaker 6: He knew it.
Speaker 1: He knew it, he felt it deep in his heart.
Speaker 2: Love your mom, butid However, Mom, though doesn't matter, he said, my mom.
Speaker 3: You called me on this same thing before, said mom.
Speaker 2: Fallon you had Munchi's solid. Better move your body. Fallen had marry me, marry me?
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 3: I think Bruno Mars.
Speaker 2: Isn't it? Or it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's I think is it? I don't know. I don't know. Menu items we had, Oh no, sorry, superpowers mind reading for both of you. Menu items Masurella sticks for Ted. Found you had mango.
Speaker 1: They have mango sticky rice at various restaurants. Mango is on the menu at lots of places. Just because it's not at the pizza place you frequent doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: A menu item. Though, Yes, I don't know if I've even seen them.
Speaker 1: Mango smoothies that mango's on lots of menus.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll do it. They argue your way to a point. Now, sticky things mud for sure for Ted. And then you had molten lava.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would stick to your body and you die.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it sticks though. I think it just burns you. It just goes right through you.
Speaker 1: I guess I can't deny that.
Speaker 3: I'm not an expert.
Speaker 1: About mol lava.
Speaker 2: So I mean, which we're happy about.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna give it to you on that one, fine, but I'm gonna google it right now, all right, because Ted is currently at eight and you're at seven, which means.
Speaker 2: If you get this, it's all tied up. Come on Google.
Speaker 1: Yes, momma can be sticky depending on his composition.
Speaker 2: Stupid AI Google, All right, whatever, we'll give it to you that. I'm okay with the tie.
Speaker 1: It says it can be similar to Honey, that's sticky, Daddy, that's sticky.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Fellon and cult On one on one point three k d w B.
Speaker 1: The Academy Awards are this weekend. The Oscars, and your host is Conan O'Brien. I like Conan O'Brien. I think he'll do a really nice job. He's very funny to me, And yeah, I don't I don't care that much about the Oscars other.
Speaker 3: Than I'm excited that Wicked.
Speaker 1: Uh, Cynthia Arrivo and Arianna are apparently doing a big performance that'll be sick. They A lot of people speculate the reason they're not winning really anything this year is because they'll wait till the second Wicked movie comes out at the end of this year, and then next year they'll start winning some awards. And I hope that's the case, because they really do deserve it.
Speaker 3: I mean, and not to say that other people don't.
Speaker 1: A lot of people thought it was gonna be what's his name Adrian Brody to win Actor of the Air, but after Timothy shallow May won the.
Speaker 3: SAG Awards for Actor of the Earth, they're now like, oh, could be Timothy, So we shall see.
Speaker 1: Also tonight on the Disney Channel for your Big fans, Leidy Gomez makes another appearance as Alex Russo in the season finale of Wizards of Waverley Place This weekend comic Shane Gillis hosts SNL with Tate McCrae as the musical guest. We were actually just talking about her new album, and there's a song on there is it called like Purple lace bra or something. It sounds identical to Addison Ray's diet PEPSI. And I don't want to like haul it out, but I mean it's like, oh, Addison Ray killed it with this song.
Speaker 3: Copy paste is what it feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess if you can get away with it whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not? Also, I guess this is interesting.
Speaker 1: We talked about how they only did a ten city drop Black Pink for their tour, but a lot of people were like, they're probably just trying to get this tour out of the way because they're contracted to do it, and each of the girls are kind of doing their own thing now. But they of course sold out so fast that they had to add additional dates. So they added five more shows to their ten city Stadium World Tour in case you didn't get tickets. I still think it'll be like nearly impossible to get those probably, and Justin Bieber continues to troll the gossipers. Remember there was a video that came out and people are like, oh, he's on drugs, it's so bad, and then his rep denied it. Well, now he just keeps posting videos of him smoking it directly into the camera, playing music like high like a fly guy, and he's just leaning into it. But Crazy Days and Nights, which is a celebrity blog, reports Justin is being watched twenty four to seven and make sure nothing happens to him.
Speaker 3: I hope he's okay.
Speaker 2: He was on his old documentary on YouTube. They were checking. He had security check his pulse every hour throughout the night to make Oh that's terrible. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean obviously, if he's just smoking a little, you know, marriage or want, I don't think anyone cares. But I think there's word that he'd be doing something else. And this weekend Box Office Captain America also a new horror flick called The Monkey if you're looking for something new to watch, and also a new love is Blind Drop today on Netflix. Oh it's one on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult. There's obviously there's been a trend for a while online it's the ick right, your boyfriend, your husband, It seems to for some reason more directed toward men.
Speaker 3: They'll do something kind of small and it gave me the ick.
Speaker 1: Like I joked that my husband he wears those tiny little he calls him low profile socks, so you don't see socks and loafers. But then he'll be walking around the house and I'm like, oh, I hate it, like gross, Jake, But you know they're not deal breakers. Well, Cassie's joining us because she says her ex boyfriend so it didn't work out, did something that she thinks is pretty trashy and pretty icky, and now she's I think she's overthinking it. Cassie, Are you overthinking it in the way that you're like, should I get back with him? I'm made a mistake or what's going.
Speaker 2: On my ex boyfriend? Of this thing?
Speaker 8: I find so extremely trashy and icky.
Speaker 7: I just couldn't get past it.
Speaker 8: And even though he's pretty awesome outside.
Speaker 5: Of that, you know, he's a generous, lover, hot, tall, overachiever at work, even but I.
Speaker 1: Knew waiting to hear what this is, I'm like, Cassie, can't wait to hear what this is because you're just you're you're describing the perfect guy.
Speaker 5: Basically, except he wants to go bowling every single week and like he's on a bowling team, which, just why, of all the.
Speaker 7: Things you could do with your spirit time you chose bowling.
Speaker 2: Wait is it? Did he do something at bowling? Or is this theck the trashy thing?
Speaker 4: Wait, like it's the most beta thing I've ever heard of in my life, you.
Speaker 1: Say, beta helping bawling.
Speaker 4: Yes, he got his own balling shoes and and then he went and got his own ball, Like, he went and bought a bowling ball that.
Speaker 7: He dragged around with him.
Speaker 1: Dude, my brother in law. I love Davy.
Speaker 3: He has his own ball and shoes, He goes balling pretty.
Speaker 2: Regularly, pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Well okay, so, but that was the deal breaker for you.
Speaker 7: I just have so many dudes in my dms.
Speaker 4: I have way better hots, like than.
Speaker 7: Bragging about his bowling score.
Speaker 4: I just I would like a guy who wanted to know his friends every Wednesday in bowl instead of doing something cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, that if that botherso and lame to someone, I can only imagine what people think thought about me dating me and how lame I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't even do anything cool like bowling.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go ahead and say he dodged a bullet.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like Cassie must be pretty hot since has all these dudes full.
Speaker 3: Hobbies on your DM.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I don't want to be hostile, but I'm just to figure out what who did what to that bowl? Like it was there a trigger for bowling or what did I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I get a heat, like how some guys get so obsessed with a hobby or like what is it the draft thing you do where you pick like you know, I know what you're talking about that and they become guys become obsessed with it. Like if he was like putting you low on the list as a priority, then I would understand why you hate bowling. But it sounds like it was just on Wednesday nights going bling and you just were disturbed by it.
Speaker 8: Get in the mood with it, like he comes home from bowling and I'm get in the mood to be with them.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that makes me feel so bad for dude. Were the bowlers that we need bowlers to call in?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you defend yourself, Come.
Speaker 1: Defend yourself, and it is can you actually defend bowling? Being a cool hobby or you're just like, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Kind of good to point you know what, what's your what's your age, what's your athletics? Flex on everybody right now. If you're a bowler, let's do that.
Speaker 1: The number is six five one nine nine Katie w B. Or you can text five three nine two one kt w B one Cassie. I mean, I appreciate you calling because that's the last thing I expected you were gonna say about this guy. But remind you with your friends on this and I think Cold is too Stalin and colts on one oh one point three katiew B. Here's your keyword your chance to win kinder Flamarensis the tickets. Text Bill b I l L to five three ninety two one Katie w B one. We're gonna come back. Guess what we're gonna play. We're gonna talk to some people. They have some opinions on bowling. First Lena gome As, Benny Blanco and Gracy Abrams New music. Call me when you break up on Katie w B. When you one oh one point three katw B. With Fallon and Cold. We had a woman on the phone and she's like, oh, stadium is guy and like he's a bowler and was just like so ugh, so I ditched him. She's like, had these guys in my dms and like bowling is just such a gross hobby and he just every Wednesday night would be out and I'm like, well, it's not like it's taking over his life, but okay, and we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get.
Speaker 1: We're like, I funk. The bowling community is gonna have to stay in United and defend this guy. I got a bunch of texts to send that bowler to me. This says, oh my god, once you do bowling with your own shoes and own ball, you would never touch those German fested fingerholes.
Speaker 3: Again, It's true, you.
Speaker 2: Don't even know where you're put in your fingers, just going on the weirdest like German fested thing.
Speaker 1: This text says, dude dodged a bullet, he has healthy relationship with his relationships with his friends, and she gets the.
Speaker 3: House to herself for a night. Girls. Sounds like a big note.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What do you think about bowling?
Speaker 4: I got a little comment on the bowling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Because I just started bowling myself. Now I am fifty one, going to be fifty two this year. Yeah, the very first time my now husband I went to see him bowld, he scored a perfect perfect three hundred games. I thought it was pretty sexy. So they for we're ten years. I'm with him and now we bowl every Monday on the league and it is fun and it's hard. So guess why I never realized so bowling is sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's missing out.
Speaker 2: Check this out. They grab the ball, they walk up, they do a little strut. You're checking them out. They bend over to like roll the ball.
Speaker 4: They got that form and it's just like, oh, my husband to just throwing that one out there.
Speaker 7: So he got me involved in it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like, okay, I mean I thought it was cool sexy when the whole entire bowling place it was conquered lanes, like they all got quiet when he was about to throw his last frames, and it was it was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: And you got to go home with him.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that he got to strike that night in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yes, Well thanks for calling. You're the best, Hi, Katie, WB.
Speaker 1: Little failing yes, Yes, we're here for you.
Speaker 2: What did she What do.
Speaker 7: I think that she should maybe go with him and watch him ball once in a while. I mean, big deal, you'd be like I mean everything she's like doing. Maybe you know you could she could come. If he doesn't stay too late after one, he can go home and she can polish.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what. I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew you'd find your way there, you little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 1: Mark Cult's favorite person that calls our show congratulates.
Speaker 2: Keep it up, Keep it up, Katie with me was bound Colts. I was talking to my dad randomly for the first time in like seven months. Okay, oh, and he was like, what are you doing ranting?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 2: I'm just living in my house tranting it, you know, chilling?
Speaker 3: Did he say?
Speaker 2: It was like, well at your house, that is what he said. He's like, that ain't your house. And then when you do have a house, it's the government's house because you pay property taxes. I was like, all right, calm down, he said, dude, why don't you do this son?
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, Dad, can you I've spoken to you in seven months. I don't think you ever paid child'sport, but please lay on financial advice to me.
Speaker 2: He was like, well you need is you need to let go of the dream of having a big house. Okay, you just have to get a starter home.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He was like, so what you do is you need to just talk to a local agent, find something for like thirty to fifty thousand, and then that'll be your starter.
Speaker 1: Hold on, does he live in America currently?
Speaker 2: Is like seventy years ago?
Speaker 3: Are you speaking of your dad's ghost?
Speaker 1: Was it? What did he pass away in like the nineteen hundredth like early?
Speaker 3: What happened here?
Speaker 2: So I sent him a link for a shed at home depot that costs twenty thousand dollars. I was like, this is you want me to do? Yeah, you do this? And then it got me thinking, like what do boomers think things cost?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: The average boomer thinks one thousand dollars will change your life?
Speaker 1: Okay, well is that the same beca?
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: The average boomer thinks a car a new, brand new whip off the lot.
Speaker 1: There are some weird what the cost? What cars off the lot now so expensive?
Speaker 2: They So you get a brand new suv for around seventeen to twenty thousand. No, no, no, my god, I used one hundred thousand mile for twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I'm a millennial, but I even have moments like this because I like and it's always like food related, but like I got a bag of Dorito's of the vending machine. Three dollars I got. I get a soda. SODA's used to always be a dollar. They're two fifty now in the vending machine.
Speaker 2: I got to call.
Speaker 1: Remember how we have all these friends of the show. Remember there's a guy who works for Coke who claimed he'd get his diet coke. When I called his number, he didn't answer a return of my call. I'm still trying to get in with him because I want to get diets.
Speaker 2: We're doing that off showtime. So those personal use was crazy. I'm really imagin didn't like clue me in on that or whatever. But what I was at I was returning something from Amazon at Cole's in Nolewood.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to the BK there Burger King, right, and I'm like, I'm gonna get a diet coke. So I rolled up just a Coco's, Like do I'll do a large die coke? He's like, that's three twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Why would you ever go to BK for a diet coke and sent a McDonald.
Speaker 2: I was like, called up, dude, you said three twenty yeah, is that? Do you want it? I was like, three twenty seven?
Speaker 3: Hit the gas?
Speaker 2: No, I got it? Still obviously still It's like, dude, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Got this text? Thousand dollars will change my weekend? I'd get some smoke. Well, so you tell you look at life cold perspect Stalin and Colts on one oh one point three, Katie w b it's time for Because it's five o'clock on a Friday, the one K wordplay list set the weekend off well, your.
Speaker 3: Chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: You can call right now to play sixty five one nine eight nine Katie w boll you.
Speaker 2: One on one point three, Katie w w A folone of Colts. You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning Kenner, Lamar and scissit tickets. We got you coming up right after the one K wordplay Danielle, your chance to win one thousand pennies. We're gonna give you four words. You gotta match up four words and if you win, you get that one thousand pennies. So who do you want to play with? You feel like playing with me? Or Fallin?
Speaker 6: Which one.
Speaker 2: Value gone yet nobody loves you? Oh six sketcher shape ups. Okay, here we go. Your first word is note pad, sticky.
Speaker 7: Shooes I I is that what you said? Just I eye yep I eye glasses.
Speaker 2: And last, but not least, ham ham ham and cheese cheeze balainal free ba la la la la la la la la. Welcome back to the studio. Okay, Fallin has entered the arena.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to win you moneies.
Speaker 2: And your first word is note pad sam dang dong Okay, sticky sticky, Oh god, sticky sticky.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: My first word thought was icky, but I'm not gonna say that. And I was gonna go with like glue tape and I don't tell me anything. I'm gonna go with, I don't know, sticky tape.
Speaker 2: Shoes, sticky shoes. I was gonna go with sticky notes.
Speaker 6: I've said no pads, glasses, and the last one is ham sandwich ooh, clothes cheese cheese like hammy cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh Danielle, we didn't get you the money. I'm sorry. That's okay, okay, good things for playing.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can win some kinner labor and scissit tickets right now. Though your keyword is squabble. You're gonna taxt squabble to I three nine to two one for the chance to win. And then we got you a game coming up in thirty minutes. But in less than six minutes, we'll do a little round of what you've been thanking. So what you've been thanking?
Speaker 1: Riddle me this.
Speaker 2: I'm listening.
Speaker 1: If ghosts can walk through walls, okay, why don't they fall through the floor?
Speaker 2: Oh nang, naddy, hold Ooh that's a spooky one. I guess yeah, because I guess ghosts fly? Then right, So if they're flying, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: The words flying as much as loading, floating and drifting.
Speaker 2: And why don't they ever come to me? Why don't they like me? I never see ghosts never got around me. Ghosts can't even stand my negativity. They're dead and they can't even handle this.
Speaker 1: They're like that guy's got enough going on, you need add on.
Speaker 2: So what you've been thinking? I think about ubilical cords.
Speaker 1: Nope, I hate them. I know they're important, but yuck.
Speaker 2: So the first mouth you had was your belly button.
Speaker 1: That's a whole different meeting for any.
Speaker 2: It's great, and it makes me feel bad for my belly button because it just gets ignored. And the only time I visit down there is when I get lent out of it.
Speaker 1: So it's like, hold on, you don't ever clean out your belly button?
Speaker 2: Well, just when I ever.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're so nasty, you gotta get in there. Colleena, You stepping by stinks to high heaven.
Speaker 2: How much money would I have to pay you for you for you for you to scoop out my belly button right now?
Speaker 1: I would rather scoop.
Speaker 2: So many that I just why why ten thousand?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah I would, Yeah, for ten thousand, for sure, Scott.
Speaker 2: I did have to chop off your finger after that, meaning you didn't.
Speaker 1: Tell me I had a rob dog and with my finger.
Speaker 2: But scoop it out put a glove on.
Speaker 3: Nope, yeah, I still do it for ten ten k I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna be lingering due that's what you've been.
Speaker 1: Thanks your finger out immediately, just jumps off my finger. I'm out, hops off also note I'm happy I'm not a dude in that. Like a lot of the dads are the ones that cut the in the local.
Speaker 2: Cord and like, oh yeah, I've been there. Pass it's fun.
Speaker 3: Can I get that hit again?
Speaker 2: So what you've been?
Speaker 1: Do you think my dog Frank or Dolly if they had a phone, I'd be under mom in their contacts?
Speaker 2: Hm hmm No, I'd probably under I have another one? So thanking? What's up?
Speaker 6: Nelly?
Speaker 2: How a rivers never run on the water?
Speaker 1: What the hell you already have?
Speaker 2: Gum? You're telling me it's from runoff and run al is backing up a giant concrete truck and dumping water and rivers. And we don't love.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with felon and cold on one on one w B. Let's just dive into some stuff going on this weekend in the Twin Cities. Disney on Ice is one of those things. Also, this is cool?
Speaker 2: Uh hold on?
Speaker 1: Of course, the moment I say this is cool, my thing immediately disappears. Here we go. Bed race for bridging going on at buck Hill. That's always a really great one to check out. Minneapolis Polar Plunge. A lot of these things. I feel like they're just great for the community. So if you want to do it, I know a lot of people. It's like a ride of passage in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Do a polar Plum dude this week. It is going to be so nice, especially Sunday.
Speaker 3: There you go, Jim Gaffigan.
Speaker 1: Everything is wonderful tour that goes tonight and tomorrow at the Orphm Theater Minnesota High School Boys Wrestling Tournament.
Speaker 3: I should give them a shot out, right, They never get that shot out.
Speaker 1: Minnesota Timberwolves host Washington tomorrow and Minnesota Wild host Boston on Sunday. Also, if you're a Lizzo fan, she's coming back here. She's coming back to the Twin Cities and this is cool. She's going to be at First Avenue in March. You know she was Minnesota based and she's going to release a new album this summer, so she's gonna come back home for an intimate gig on March eighteenth. If you want to check her out and that is your trending, don't worry. We do have another keyword for you, your chance to win. Kender lamar Insiss the tickets at around forty after on KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: Fellen and Colt On