Speaker 1: Lingu a Boost German Lesson thirty one. In this lesson, you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 2: Have you eaten lunch yet? No, I haven't eaten yet. I ate lunch an hour ago? What did you eat? I ate fish? Do you eat breakfast every day? Yes? I eat breakfast every day. I'm hungry, I'm thirsty.
Speaker 3: Hi, we just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a Lingua boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website linguaboost dot com. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get started.
Speaker 2: Listen and repeat, have you eaten lunch yet?
Speaker 4: Hus toushan sumittaka guessin hustu shan sumittaka.
Speaker 2: Guesson, No, I haven't eaten yet.
Speaker 4: Nine is shabenen. Nine is shabenen.
Speaker 2: I ate lunch an hour ago?
Speaker 4: Isha before I shun that sumittaka guesson isha before I known that sumittak?
Speaker 2: What did you eat?
Speaker 4: Mass hustalgagesson mass hustal gurgesson, I ate fish ish haub afish gagisin ishub afish gagisin.
Speaker 2: Do you eat breakfast? Every day?
Speaker 4: Fush dicks, Do you didn't talk? Fush dicks? Do you didn't talk?
Speaker 2: Yes? I eat breakfast every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ish fush to care you didn't talk? Yeah, ish fush to care you didn't talk. I'm hungry ischpenhumrig ischpenhumrig I'm thirsty. Ishaba duorst ishabadorst.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time.
Speaker 2: Listen and repeat, have you eaten lunch yet?
Speaker 4: Hastuchan sumitakagaessen hastuchan sumitaka gassen, No, I haven't eaten yet. Nine is schabenrnischtkegessen. Nine is shabenrnischtkegessen.
Speaker 2: I ate lunch an hour ago.
Speaker 4: Isha before I know shun that summititaker guessin Isha, before I know shun that Summititaker, guessin.
Speaker 2: What did you eat?
Speaker 4: Lass hust to gurgaesson lass hust to gurgaesson. I ate fish, ish hab a fish, gagisin ish hab a fish gagisin.
Speaker 2: Do you eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Fush dicks? Do you didn't tug fush dicks? Do y didn't talk? Yes?
Speaker 2: I eat breakfast every day. Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is you didn't talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is you didn't talk. I'm hungry ischpinhumrig ischpinhumrig I'm thirsty ishaba duast ishaba dust.
Speaker 3: This lesson is part of a lingu a boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a pdf book with all the phrases, on our website lingua boost dot com. Right now, we have a great offer on this language course. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 2: Have you eaten lunch yet?
Speaker 4: Hastushan sumittaka? Guessin hastushan sumittaka, guessin.
Speaker 2: I ate lunch an hour ago?
Speaker 4: Isha before I shund sumitaka. Guessin isha before I shund sumitaka.
Speaker 2: Guessin, Yes, I eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ish fush deca, you didn't talk? Yeah, ish fush deca, you didn't talk?
Speaker 2: Do you eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Fush dicks do y didn't tug? Fush dicks do Yi didn't tug?
Speaker 2: What did you eat? Lass?
Speaker 4: Hustalgagaesson lass hustal gurgesson.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't eaten yet.
Speaker 4: Nine is shaben nisch gagessen. Nine is shaben nicht gagessen. I ate fish ish hab afish gagisin ish habofish gagison, I'm hungry ischpenhumrig ischpenhumrig I'm thirsty ishaba dust ishaba dust.
Speaker 1: This time, try to answer before the native speaker. When you hear, how do you say, followed by a phrase, have you.
Speaker 2: Eaten lunch yet?
Speaker 4: Hastuschan sumitaka guessen? Hastuschan sumitaka guessen, No, I haven't eaten yet. Nine is schaben hornistkegessen. Nine is shaben nornistkagessen.
Speaker 2: How do you say, have you eaten lunch yet?
Speaker 4: Hus toushan sumittakagasson hus tou shan submittakagasin.
Speaker 2: I ate lunch an hour ago.
Speaker 4: Isha before I know done that summititak a gaesson isha before I not done that sumittak a gaesson.
Speaker 2: How do you say, no, I haven't eaten yet?
Speaker 4: Nine ish haben of nissen nine ish haben, What did you eat? Lass hustalgagesson lass hustalgagesson.
Speaker 2: How do you say, I ate lunch an hour ago.
Speaker 4: Isha before I knowshtund that submittaker gaesson ishab before I knowshun that submittaker gaesson, I ate fish ish have a fish gagessin Ish haveb a fish gagaessin.
Speaker 2: How do you say? What did you eat?
Speaker 4: Mass hustalgagesson mass hustal gurgesson.
Speaker 2: Do you eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Fush dicks do? You didn't talk? Fush dicks do? You didn't talk?
Speaker 2: How do you say? I ate fish.
Speaker 4: Ishuberfish gagisin ishuberfish gagisin.
Speaker 2: Yes, I eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ish fush to care You didn't tug? Yeah, ish fush to care. You didn't talk.
Speaker 2: How do you say? Do you eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Fush digs do? Y didn't talk? Fush digs do? Yi didn't talk. I'm hungry ishpinhumrig ischpenhumrig.
Speaker 2: How do you say? Yes, I eat breakfast every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ish wush deka you didn't talk, Yeah, ish wush to KYI didn't talk. I'm thirsty ishaba dust ishaba dust.
Speaker 2: How do you say I'm hungry?
Speaker 4: Ischpinhumrig ispinhumrig.
Speaker 2: How do you say I'm thirsty.
Speaker 4: Ishabaduast ishabadust.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at Lingua boost dot com