Speaker 1: And we're live.
Speaker 2: It is Thursday, and you know what that means. It's doctor Peter Glyndon Live Q and A. And the number is different now because I had a new phone and I couldn't figure out how I lugged in the last time. So the new phone number is six one nine four three one zero zero three four kind of like that number combination anyway, to be honest. So I'm pasting it into the discussion right now, and there you go. Also, when you look into the description, you'll see uh some directions on how to submit a question via the live chat directly and also another alternative. But just beneath that you have doctor Peter glynnen nd All access membership leave Big Farmer behind dot com and there's a blue clickable link right there, and just underneath it you have the Youngevity information as well. And I have two stories to share with you, doctor Glindon.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I have a present for you, Okay, so here we go. This is for your subscribers. So the normal monthly subscription rate from my site is sixty bucks a month or four hundred and eighty dollars a year. However, for your subscribers, your your followers if they type in this coupon code when they check out healthy Wealthy.
Speaker 2: Wise Healthy Wealthy Wise All no no spaces right.
Speaker 1: Yeap, no spaces. The capital the H is capitalized. Can you see it above my head here?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm going typing into the comments right now.
Speaker 1: Capital H, capital W capitol W no spaces. The fifty discount. So that means it's thirty bucks a month or two hundred and forty dollars a year, and that's only going to be available through the for the entire month of August. So become a subscriber now, secure the fifty off. And by the way, once you subscribe to my site at any particular price point, you're locked into that price point for as long as you maintain your subscription regardless of whether I raise or lower prices in the future, you're locked in at that rate. So this is a remarkable discount, absolutely specifically for you guys, because you're followers of Daniel.
Speaker 2: Very good and thank you so much for that. That's something that people should be jumping on for sure, because well, I guess this kind of leads into my two stories I wanted to share. But also not to forget that it was a telegram follower of mine that sent me a five minute video of view that I think might have been over a decade old talking about kidney stones, and I had to then I was like, well, I have this membership one on I check to see if there's a video on it, and I did, and then I had a couple of questions and like, do you still recommend this or that because time has passed and maybe there's something new or better or whatever. And if it wasn't for having you being so kind and you know, caring enough about me to contact me, and it really means a lot to me that you did that, I would still I possibly have gone in, you know, been an agony for another week or more. And it was the very first homeopathic that you would add that you had recommended out of the four that worked in the three funds. It was actually the third one, but it was to take it four times at thirty minutes apart that the pain went away, and then the corn silk zmas I haven't helped had any And it's been a little while now. I'm not saying it. I don't know for fact that it's gone. But if that really dissolved it. There was a couple of times since then that I felt something kind of like a UTI just after I went to the bathroom, so making me think that it did break up and that was just passing little bits of it at a time. So that goes way against what the mds were telling me. Number one, I need a CT scan to see them. Number two, that they didn't tell me the first time that they had seen them in there when I went in for my incarcerated in Guino, Hernia and they already knew that they were there. They didn't need to give me a second CT scan since November. So that's two, you know, five hundred times the radiation zapps I got because I listened to them when they told me that the X ray wouldn't show it, and you told me that to lie and what else? What else is there? Okay, So if this thing dissolves it, then that excruciating pain that they told me that this pea sized or you know, pencil eraser sized stone was going to cause me and that you just have to deal with it, that was all fault suffering needlessly.
Speaker 1: As you say, Yeah, well correct from their point of view, but not correct in reality's point of view right. And see, this is the problem with conventional medicine because the the the educational system is such a meat grinder. Right, there's the eight years of education, four years pre med, four years of allopathic medical school, and then you got to do your residency. And it's the residency that's the real meat grinder. And so it brainwashes its participants into actually thinking, this is what these people actually think when they graduate, when they when they when they're done with their residency. If I wasn't taught it in medical school, it's simply not true. If I wasn't taught in medical school, it's simply not true. If Harvard University doesn't know about it, it's simply not true. If RUSH doesn't know about it, it's simply not true. If Top's Medical School doesn't know about it, it's simply not true. And so these people go through life with blinders on. And the irony here is that these blinders are so that this psychological conditioning is so complete that even when the medical doctor has a patient that they've been treating forever and they you know, they're managing the problem where it's slowly getting worse, and then that patient seeks out an alternative and it works, and they go back to the medical practitioner, and the medical practitioner sees with their own eyes that they've they've been cured. They don't they don't ask questions, well, how did you do that? Then? That's how that's how bad the situation is, which is why every time I get up in the morning, I get up on a hill, I wave a flag and I yell, leave big Farma behind. Fire your medical doctor now, because they practice juvenile, dangerous, expensive, quite frankly old medicine which is only appropriate for trauma care and you know, dentistry and things like that.
Speaker 2: You're looked at with suspicion when you tell them that you were able to correct something that they said that they can't correct, looked at with suspicion, and then also seen as a as a troublemaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you know it was a misdiagnosis.
Speaker 2: Right right, you were just complaining about nothing.
Speaker 1: That's why you never had the cancer to be your head. It's all in your head. Yeah. So I mean, this is how bad it is, and this the only reason that it's like this. It's like the fall of the Roman Empire. I mean, you know, It's like, it's like when there's no checks and balances, because medicine is a self regulating, self policing institution is and because of that, all of this nonsense happens. That medical doctors is the leading cause of death their treatments either the first or the third leading cause of death in the United States, depending on how you crunch the numbers, the leading cause of bankruptcy. And while they've been in exclusive control over all things medical, a chronic disease is accelerating in life expectancy is getting shorter. It's a shit show. Everybody is sick and yet no consequences. These people don't even think twice about it because they're so freaking brainwashed. It's not even funny. You know.
Speaker 2: I had to explain to my mother, and she argued with me because who am I. She really shows her colors about how much you know, she holds my my you know, research in regard, and it's really sad, it's kind of it's kind.
Speaker 1: Of well, a prophet is never accepted in their hometown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's taken next to them or whatever it's called for gastick reflux. And she said, well, I don't want to get cancer of the esophagus. So I'm taking it. I have too much stomach. I'm like, Mommy, don't have too much stomach ast so you don't have enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, don't feel bad, Daniel. I mean my parents didn't listen to me. So you know, that's just the thing. It's now, it's two things. It's a generational thing. Number two, number one, and number two, you're not a.
Speaker 2: Doctor, right, that's the effect that I get there.
Speaker 1: So even though you know more than the medical doctor does, in point of fact, you know more than they do, it doesn't matter because you don't have the degree. And everybody, most of the people in this country, which is why COVID was such a shit show. It's such a runaway juggernaut because everybody trusts the medical doctor. This is a gigantic sociological phenomenon that's been slowly driven into the collective consciousness for over one hundred years. Is this automatic belief in whatever the medical doctor says, no matter what, it's an automatic belief.
Speaker 2: It's an equally automatic.
Speaker 1: Victual that pops out of that matrix.
Speaker 2: It is equally automatic to reject anything that doesn't come from them.
Speaker 1: So it's yeah, well, that's right. Yeah, that's right, because all those quacks, they don't know what they're talking about. They are, they're real doctors. You know how many times I've been asked if I'm a real doctor. The next person asks me if I'm a real doctor, I'm going to punch him right in the freaking nos. I swear to God, I'm done.
Speaker 2: And what does real doctor mean? Anyway? The people who haven't been doing anything to help their situation made getting system symptoms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm sorry, I'm not a real doctor, the one that's the leading cause of death in this country. I'm sorry, that's not me. But you know, this is the this is the world that we live in, right, And it's a it's an overused metaphor, but you know, the matrix is a really pretty good metaphor for this, because everybody believes in this reality of the medical professional, which is completely chock full of holes and ninety percent of the time is just wrong. But everybody believes it.
Speaker 2: Reality by consensus. Hard enough, it's going to change the way the reality works.
Speaker 1: And so here we are, you know, tilting against windmills, right. But it's like the fella said Daniel that once you've experienced the truth. I mean you're in its velvet grass forever. So I mean there's no going back. So what are you going to do? Which is interesting because here's a little historical anecdote that is kind of an interesting thing to think about. History is filled with the accounts of medical doctors mds who tried to debunk holistic medicine, spent time with holistic medical practitioners, and we're so flabbergasted by the results that they became holistic medical practitioners. They abandoned the m D method, and now they're practicing nature apathy or homeopathy or eyer Veda or whatever the hell it is. History is full of those stories, you know what. History is empty of stories of the other directions, holistic practitioners saying this ship doesn't work and becoming mds.
Speaker 2: That never happens, right, That's that's a testament to what works. And also this, you know, whether or not they're unscrupulous people or without people too much already, so they're not gonna they're not going to turn their back on this even though they know it's not doing anything to help anybody. They're not going to recognize or acknowledge to that.
Speaker 1: And there's also you know, financial concerns at play because most medical doctors today, it wasn't like this, you know, fifty years ago, but most medical doctors today, they don't work for themselves. They work for you know, an entity, yeah right. They're members of a medical group, the member of an HMO, the members of something. They have their employees, and so as an employee, they have to follow the standard of care that their employer dictates. So even if they see the light and they want to do something else, they can't because their employer doesn't allow it. And if they do, they get fired, and then they're blackballed, and then they have to do a private practice. And very few people have the balls to work for themselves.
Speaker 2: Right, So me walking into a hospital for dr is the worst place I could go because that's a board of directors and they already are pushing the agenda as it were, so anybody who works underneath them has to go by that as well. The nurse mail nurse guy who is you know, helping me, helping me with the quotation marks around it, was telling me that his wife gets them all the time, kidney stones, she has a whatever disease they made up for it, and that his daughter goes through this constantly, and he even went to the extent of saying like she would say, ooh, there's another one ting when it hit the toilet or whatever. And I'm like, and then now that you know, having this information from you, I feel like I want to go back to him and tell him, you know, she's calcium depleted. You need to But he says it's hereditary because mother has it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that doesn't even make sense right there. And so when anybody this is one of the one of the things that medical professionals use in order to what's the word, in order to compensate for their inability to fix anything and for their incompetence, they'll blame it all on genetics. Right, It can't be the doctor's lack of understanding of natural law.
Speaker 2: Yeah's your lot in life. You can't fix it.
Speaker 1: It can't be the the doctor's lack of understanding of human anatomy and physiology. Can't be that because they went to Harvard. So it has to be the patient's fault. So the patient must have a bad gene. So the next time a medical professional tells you your condition is genetic I want you to pause, take a breath, and say something like, really, doctor, that's fascinating. Thank you for telling me that which gene on which chromosome is it? I mean, I'd like to know which, which gene, on which chromosome is coding for my kidney stones. I really like to know. And didn't Darwin argue that the whole genetic thing was a function of survival of the fittest. So shouldn't the people with kidneys the kidney stone gene have been weeded out of the herd a thousand years ago? Shouldn't people with the bad heart gene have been weeded out of the herd a thousand years ago? And how do those two things exist simultaneously? Survival of the fittest? And yet you're telling me my condition is genetic, but you can't tell me which gene on which chromosome is causing it. I'm confused. Help me to understand.
Speaker 2: Right exactly because it's a it's a vague answer, and it's obviously just fluff.
Speaker 1: I can't make it. And you know, our education is so shitty.
Speaker 2: They do that with shots too. If your child comes out with autism because they got a shot when they're a newborn, it's because you have crappy genes. What a horrible thing to say to a parent.
Speaker 1: That's right, But most people in this country, the majority of people in this country are so intellectually inadequate that when they hear the term genetic, they power in intellectual inferiority and they just it's a hard stop for most people because they don't know what to say next because they don't know what genetics means. But the doctor must know what it means. Therefore, the doctor is smarter than I am, so the doctor must be right. So I'm just gonna shut up and take my medicine assumptions kill. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so another two things that happened when I was on vacation is that my stepfather who claimed, he says he never this never happens to him, He never gets like sick like this, like a like a weird thing like this. But he got a really bad fever just out of the blue on one evening and it reached one hundred and three. So the next morning, I'm prompting them because they already have this, because I made them get it right. So they have the ninety essentials. They have the tangy tangerine. They have the powder form of the OSTEOFX. I think they got the healthy foundation pack that sometimes goes a powder, and they had the selenium, the EFAs and colouido minerals, right, so the plant derived minerals. So I told my mom, make sure he takes this. I said, regardless of what's going on, if he doesn't have the nutrients he needs to fight it off, he's going to be sick longer. And then I said, this isn't the cure, because it's curing whatever's going on with him. It's the things that you need so your body can do that. And that was a long, long discussion of a bunch of rebuttals before he went up and took it. And you know it wasn't him that was doing the arguing. It was her. Again, he took it, he was handed it, he took it, and within twenty four hours he was fine again. Now I can't I can't verify that that had one thing had to do with the other, but I'm sure it didn't hurt. Definitely didn't hurt. And what my mother said after all this, the smugness, she said, he said it didn't taste very good. I'm like, oh, I'm sorry, but she preferred us to suffer. And I think they were talking about the plant to rive minerals because they didn't mix it. You know, they mixed the two potters, but they didn't mix that, so the bitterness or whatever of the plant rive minerals. I'm like, wow, that's like saying this was this wasn't the right milk in my latte?
Speaker 1: Can you your mother?
Speaker 2: And then she got sick? I had her take it again and more argument there. They never they would never correlate to two, even after they've seen themselves get better. Because my mother got said cause she got better again and I made her take it. Yeah, and they won't. They won't put two and two together that they just needed the nutrients that their body is craving to be strong enough to handle what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a generational thing, and that's a really hard cognitive dissonance wall to break through, regretfully, usually with with that generation. Now, there are exceptions to this rule, and you know all of those people are subscribers to me, right, but the vast majority of people, the only time that they even consider doing anything alternative is when they can medical doctors said, there's nothing else I can do to help you.
Speaker 2: Right, And what a word, what a discussing word, alternative, alternative to the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Right, It's unbelievable, you know. I mean, it's like Alice in Wonderland. Man, it's you know, everybody's down the rabbit hole. Everybody is enrolled in this system of medicine, which is inadequate to the cause. I mean, it's the leading cause of death, the leading cause of bankruptcy. I mean. And even if you can't wrap your head around that, you can wrap your head around the notion and that Bobby Kennedy is trumpeting all over the internet now and I've tried to reach out to him, but he's not going to listen to me when he's when he's president, he's going to eliminate the chronic disease epidemic. We can all agree that there is a chronic disease epidemic. But the solution is not more pharmaceuticals. The solution is not freedom for pharmaceutical research. The solution is a free medical market. Because my colleagues and I know how to fix this stuff. Ira Adic doctors know how to fix it. Acupuncturist right that Alfonso Manzo's of the world, we know what to do? Were the ones that should be allowed a seat at the table instead of sidelined and imprisoned and uh, you know, harassed by the FDA.
Speaker 2: Right, that's pretty sick. I just want to remind people who may have just tuned in that doctor Peter glynnon on his site, let me just put this pack down the way we had it.
Speaker 1: It was like that.
Speaker 2: Nope, how about like that? There we go. All right, so doctor Peter glynnon on his site you can use so this is correct, right, they can still use the affiliate link of mine and then put the code in thatt.
Speaker 1: I think if they put that into the UURL and click that m that's how they should go to my website. All right, Yeah, so they want you through at the website if you scroll.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that was piecing something, all right?
Speaker 1: Keep going at the bottom of the page. There's links to become a yearly or a monthly subscriber.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go, and then the code will give you fifty fifty five zero, which is a huge fifty off. So if you do the monthly, you're going to save more. Was it two months off? With the with the yearly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, two months off with the yearly, so it's it's going to be a substantial savings.
Speaker 2: It's actually no, you actually did really well better than that, because like it would be if it was sixty dollars a month, be six hundred, and we'll be seven and twenty dollars, right, so the yearly is way better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm digging. It's see it's like eight months of monthly, so it's a four month saving, right.
Speaker 2: And then also, like we were saying, you use the code which is healthy Wealthy Wise. It's above uh doctor Peter Glidden's head, I believe it. And also it's in the description it's capital age capital W capital W Healthy Wealthy Wise. At checkout using the link and then you go in there and then you're a subscriber. Doctor Peter Glinden puts out on Tuesdays and Thursdays typically his own live Q and A from his site. So that's additional opportunities for you to ask your questions. And for those of you who are used to the old number, I got a new phone. I do not know how I logged in before. So on the screen here you'll see six POE nine four three one zero three three four. That is the new number to call in to the show and ask doctor Peter Glidden in your questions. Otherwise I would appreciate that. You know, again, this is up to you. You don't have to UH if you use a dollar sign underneath the live chat that it's like a super chat would be at UH on YouTube. But you don't have to do that way. If you have a question, we'll go into it. I have Heidi here and it says oops, sorry on the wrong screen. Where's Heidi? She says? Thirty year old female multi vaxed with copper depletion and undiagnosed muscle atrophy, wish they could contract contact? Do you, doctor Glenn? So it's not hurt somebody else? So thirty year old female multi vax with copper depletion and undiagnosed muscle atrophy, wish they could contact you, doctor glennon.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they can. All they have to do is go to the website right, all the recommendations for the website.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And that's where I found the information I needed for fixing my kidneys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and on my Q and A today just an hour ago. More or less, we had a testimonial. This guy who had high blood pressure was on two high blood pressure meds. Even when he was on the two blood pressure mets, his blood pressure was still high. He did my generic you know, we get on the other side of high blood pressure protocol that he found on the website. No private appointment needed, right, I remember that video, and he's his blood pressure is normal, and he lost twenty pounds and he's off of all his meds and his blood pressure is lower than it was when he was on the blood pressure met. So how is that freaking possible? Because he didn't have high blood pressure because he was older or had a heart or because he had a bad gene, or because he had an am lotopene deficiency. He had high blood pressure because his doctor was a freaking idiot. That's why he had high blood pressure.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's that's the thing that we're always again going right back to, it's your fault if you're getting older. These are to be expected, you know, lowered in like you said, with the lord testosterone thing that you do not you don't quite buy that either. It's a it's kind of a myth, but they get you. They get you with that and then once you're on TRT, it's like, now you have to because your body's not doing what it's supposed to be doing anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a it's you know, it becomes a you know, the snake eating its own tail. It's a catch twenty two and you're never going to get out of it unless you abandon the system completely and you know, get a clue.
Speaker 2: Exactly. And uh, yeah, I don't know what lind So I have a really nice, wonderful person in my she's on my Patreon, but she's not contacting me through Patreon. She's contacting me through Instagram. So I don't know what she's I don't know if it pertains to the show or not, So I'm not going to listen to it just because I don't know if it's something else side of what we're talking about. But why would someone get a gang leon cysts on the inside of their wrists?
Speaker 1: Okay, so usually ganglion cysts are a function of two things, the most important of which are nutrient deficiencies. Right, so the wrist. There's a whole bunch of things going on in the wrist anatomically and in order for this part of the body. To be healthy and to work the way that nature and God intended it to, it needs to be lubricated appropriately, and the body knows how to do that if the body has enough of a very strange mineral called moliebdinum. The body needs molibdinum in order to have proper lubrication. They're believed in them is an essential mineral. So if your body's run out of this mineral because it's not in the food anymore, because it's not in the soil anymore, because the pharmaceutical industry doesn't is suppressing all this information, and and Monsanto is not going to fix this problem right because they want us to eat food that is depleted in minerals so that we get sicker, so that it feeds big pharma. And because it's happening to everybody, everybody thinks it's just normal in a part of life. It's not. So your wrist runs out of the stuff. It needs to be properly lubricated, and you're using your risk, you're doing gardening, you're doing something, and there's friction there not enough lubrication, you get assist the most common cause of it. So the fix for it is just the ninety essential nutrients. It's I mean, that's all that is necessary. You could take extracurricular moleibinum, but there it is the healthy foundation pack. That's what I would recommend often times. However, in addition to this, this is like, right, the the gangly insists is an indication of weakness in the human body. And sometimes there are constellations of weaknesses that show up in the human body which all have the same root cause. So if the person with the ganglion cyst also has a problem with arthritis, like they get achy bones and joints, like that's a thing for them, right, And or they're overly concerned about money, like psychologically they stress about money a lot. Like everyone stresses about money, but I mean this person stresses about money a lot. It's kind of always in the front of their mind.
Speaker 2: Like well, Karen, Yeah, yeah, that describes a lot of people. But I think that might actually have hit the target too.
Speaker 1: Okay, then that's an indication for this particular homeopathic medicine. It's called, Karen, it's called Calcaria florica. I would get it in the one M potency. Now, this might not be the easiest medicine in the world to find. There's a company called out of Seattle or close to Seattle called I and Eat Organics that you can get it through them. I'm not affiliated with them. I don't make any money from recommending their stuff, but you can get this there. So I would get one two dram vial of homeopathic Calcaria florica, and I would take one dose morning and evening every other day over the course of twenty one days. One dose morning and evening every other day over the course of twenty one days. And a dose in this context would be it's going to come. This medicine's going to come in a little vial like this with a million little tiny white pellets in it. You take the top off of the vial and you pour as many pellets as will cover the bottom of the vial in one layer, and that's one dose, and you pop those in your mouth and suck on them like a tick tack. You did in the morning and the evening every other day over the course of twenty one days. And while you're doing that, look to see how it makes you feel globally, your mood, your energy, your appetite, your sleep, your little aches, and pains, whatever the heck it is. You look to see how those things go because we anticipate those things getting better with time, and that's how we do it. In addition to this.
Speaker 2: Right, I's pretty sure I think Aaron is on the ninety essential too, so that that'll be that'll probably bring her over the edge and get her get her feeling good again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a wonderful medicine, by the way, Calcaria Florica. Not a lot of homeopathic doctors know about it, but I've been mentoring with one of the best homeopathic doctors in the world for the last three years and I learned about this medicine through him, and it's dramatically altered the arc of my career. A lot of people need this medicine. You know.
Speaker 2: That's a good point that you brought up, because when you look at these little blue iorian or whatever they are called, you know, those little tubes that have these pellets in them, it says something very It just says one thing. It only tells you one thing that it can do or it can be helpful for. But that's not enough to pick it either. Because when you were asking me the questions about my kidneys. You asked a bunch of other questions because you're trying to get a sense of what else was going on. And just like you said, like that, one wouldn't assume that stress over money would have something that would play a part into what homeopathic remedy you would select. But it does. And that's something that you kind of touched on with Niche, Like a certain amount of stress, like what happened with Niche and their mom or whatever brought on an illness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so this is a very interesting thing to talk about, and I need to make an important distinction here for the listening audience. Okay, so there are general generic things that everybody should do in order to support their bodies built in God given ability to fix itself. Everybody needs to drink water. Everybody needs to eat food. Everybody needs to not eat poison. Everybody needs to put warm clothes on when they go out into cold weather. Right, everybody needs to do that. Well, everybody needs to do the ninety essential nutrients because they are essential and they're not in your food. Your body is deficient in these nutrients and it's only a matter of time until something breaks. Not because you have a bad gene. But because your body ran out of a nutrient or two, or three or ten. So this is mandatory. Supplementing with the Healthy Foundation pack is mandatory. You must do it in order to optimize your health moving forward. There are twelve foods that nobody should eat, right. We call that list the twelve bad foods. Here they are. You shouldn't eat these foods. These are generic things that everybody should do. And we've recommended these generic protocols to ten thousand people more or less. It's more actually, and eighty three percent of them had recoveries of whatever it was that was bothering them. Eighty three percent recovery rate just with the generic information. But that means seventeen percent of the time this was not sufficient to the cause that you need something else. Sometimes you need something else, right, and the best something else, as far as I'm concerned, is homeopathic medicine. But homeopathic medicine must be prescribed on an individualized basis.
Speaker 2: The fascinating part about it, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so when you when you can secure the exactly correct homeopathic medicine and you're nutrified.
Speaker 2: I experienced it firstand I saw what it could do, and It blew my mind.
Speaker 1: You're going to be Superman, and.
Speaker 2: I was, and I wasn't believing before, but I never actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the proof of the puddings in the eating, I mean, no kidding, That's why I right, I told you that story. That's why I do what I do, because I had a miracle cure, right and you know taking medicines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that that was amazing. He gave you one. You're like, nothing happened, that's the old book. Yeah, it's out two more. And you purged whatever it was, you know it right in your ship, basically put.
Speaker 1: The balance I was in. I was cured in you know, two three four minutes from something I've been suffering from for three weeks. It was instantaneous. So and honest to God, Daniel, I mean, this is not you know, this type of medicine is not guaranteed cure. It's not. But it's really smart, it's really sophisticated. It has a fantastic track record, and it's based on natural law. So people would be foolish not to even try it. So that was why my second book, which was banned by Amazon, it's called Attempt to Cure, because I mean, if you're sick with something, what would you rather do? Would you rather go to a medical doctor, a doctor who was just going to manage your symptoms with drugs overtime, or would you rather go to a doctor who is going to attempt to cure the condition? What would you rather do?
Speaker 2: And I think that the I don't know, maybe the belief here is that that's what doctors do, but they don't. They always tell you they don't know what causes things. They always tell you that they're just gonna, you know, let's play that, make believe and do more harm to your body and in some other way, but you won't feel this thing. And then when these side effects pop up, we'll give you another drug to, you know, to suppress those symptoms. And Nana goes ten, twelve, sub you know, prescriptions down the road.
Speaker 1: You are absolutely positively correct. And so on my website, I have ten questions that every patient should ask their doctor before they agree to their treatment. Got it simple, easy questions. Nobody asks these questions. Everybody just does whatever the hell the doctor says. So if you simply ask these questions, I would argue that most people would not follow through with what the doctor's recommending if they ask these questions.
Speaker 2: They might not be being carred by that anymore either. If you ask a question.
Speaker 1: I think that's again brought to you by the medical monopoly. It's a self policing, self regulating, it unapologetic system of idiocy. And I'm choosing my words carefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And this is what's great about I mean, all these all these videos are here, and when I was looking earlier, I had noticed this. I mean this pace it back in because I've had I've been told when I was younger that I had scoliosis. They said it was minor scoliosis. And this thing says health recovery, what to do to attempt to make yourself healthy if you've been diagnosed with scoliosis. Curvature in the wrong way, right, Yeah, and my that thing that you talk about with the neck, you know, whether you're like a popsicle stick or if you have that that Uh. I think I have like a good neck. And that's regard with with the curve. But this, I mean, if I could, I could very well have been calciumed if because what did I end up what did I end up just telling you about like the kidney stones calcium deficiency, right, Soleosa's potentially that too, right, And you know.
Speaker 1: I mean guaranteed you've had calcium deficiency issues your entire life and you just didn't know it. And that's not your fault, Daniel, that's your doctor's fault. So which is why I mean, you know, shameless self promotion, because my information is so freaking important, all right, because you don't people should have been taught all the stuff that's on my website. People should have been taught when they were in high school. And if they were, you'd be a whole different Enchilada.
Speaker 2: Right, These health recovery protocols, I mean, you said about eighty eight on here, and I believe that's what your book had in it too. The MD Engrawer has no clothes. I'm not one hundred percent did you go over those same ones in the in the second book I have?
Speaker 1: So the protocols were in attempt to cure.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, they were okay, So maybe that's when I was reading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's eighty eight or eighty nine. And they many of the things on the website need to be updated, but but we I add things to it. I never subtract anything we will add therapeutics to it because like the corn salt. Right, I didn't know about the corn silk when I wrote the kidney stone thing fift ten years ago, but I know about it now. So you know, we add things to our armamentarium. We never subtract because we don't have to, because our recommendations are based on natural law. I'm telling you, man, this is the best kept secret in the medical marketplace, no kidding, no kidding.
Speaker 2: And going back to the homeopaths and just how powerfully effective they are. It's it's amazing the things that you have to know, know, to ask someone to get a feel over what's what's like you said, globally happening to their body. Yeah, you know, if I had told you I was diagnosed with scoliosis, he may have, you know, tell me years down the line that you know you have kelseyum this thing and you know what.
Speaker 1: So So for instance, right, let's say that that, uh, you know, a family, a mother and a father, brought two teenage boys to my office and they're identical twins and they both have strep throat. Right, we've done the culture. It's strap it is entirely possible that in order for them to recover from that, they will need two different.
Speaker 2: Treatments because they're two different people with two different Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: One of the kids pain might be on the right side of the throat when he swallows. The other kid pain might be on the left side of the throat. That would mean there's a different medicine that's needed. One of the kids the pain might have been felt a million times better if they drink a cold drink. The other kid it might have been a million times worse if they drink a cold drink and the only thing they want to drink is something really hot that needs they need two different medicines. One might have a fever, the other one might not have a fever. One might have perspiration with the fever the other one. The fever might be dry. One might have chills, the other one might not have chills. One might have diarrhea, the other one might have constipation. All of these things go into the therapeutic mix or the diagnostic mix. Well, therapeutic it would be in order to figure out the proper treatment acutely, so, you know, because we don't treat disease, you can't treat disease. The disease is not a separate thing. You are the disease. We treat the person, not the disease. I mean, you can't bring me twenty pounds of you know, rheumatoid arthritis. I mean, you can't do that. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: It's that quantifiable.
Speaker 1: We think it exists because that's how it's been language to us. And everybody says, oh, you know, what's your treatment for arthritis. Well, there's no such thing as.
Speaker 2: Arthritis, which means pain in the joints.
Speaker 1: I believe, Well, it's not. Yeah, but it's not a separate and distinct entity. It's not like a parent sitting on your shoulder. It is you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that war model where you're always fighting something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, you're attacking your own body in the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we don't treat in this metaphor, in this example, we don't treat arthritis specifically. That's what the medical doctors do. All they want to do is secure the diagnosis, and they treat the disease. That's why they fail. We treat human beings who have been diagnosed with a particular condition. And there's a difference between treating a human being and treating a disease. So that's why the medical doctors fail, because they think that disease is a separate entity and all that needs to be done is a secure a diagnosis. That's why you only spend six minutes with your doctor because they don't care about all of these details. All they care about is what's the diagnosis so they can throw a drug at it. And I swear to God, if unless things change, here's what medicine is going to be like in fifty years.
Speaker 2: And oh man, this is already happening in Japan. Say what you're going to say, but they already are starting to do this because I know what you're getting into right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to go into a medical clinic and give them your insurance card, open the door. You're gonna get sit on a chair on a conveyor belt. These computers and robots are going to take your blood pressure and your weight and your percent body fat, and you're going to draw your blood. They're going to put you through a CT scan machine. They're going to do all the imaging, and by the time you get to the end of the conveyor belt, the computer will have analyzed all of the blood work and the visualization and it's going to create a diagnosis and at the very end of the line, there's going to be a vending machine that spits out a drug with a sheet of instructions for how to take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they have these screens that pop up in a specific in a particular place, like you're going to the doctor's office in Japan, and it's basically an AI doctor giving you a couple of minute rundown of what you're what you're to do, and then you're on your way. It's not even a person. You you called it. You nail it, because as soon as I heard that, I'm like robotics and the AI that are coming together to do all that you're not. I'm going to interact with the human being.
Speaker 1: You know. I have a friend of mine was a very famous orthopedic surgeon in his day, Dave of Jenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, day's awesome.
Speaker 1: And I was talking to him a couple of months ago. I didn't even know when it was, and he told me that he had just been on a phone call with one of his colleagues who is still working at the hospital that Dave retired from, and his colleagues said, Dave, you wouldn't believe it. He said, we got bought out by some group, and now they have an administrator tailing all the doctors, shadowing the doctors, not allowing the doctor to spend more than six minutes with each patient.
Speaker 2: And monitoring what they say to those patients.
Speaker 1: Of course, right, And you know this is not the practice of medicine. This is the practice of dealing drugs. You Maclamore was right. My doctor is a drug dealer, a drug dealer, right, he was right, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to Arnica montana and h so is that good for general I mean again, because this homeopathic thing is so interesting because I could see how somebody would have the perception that it doesn't work if they didn't know the way to apply it. And it seems like it's a very intricate method of doing so to get to the right answer, yeah, of course you hit on the head the very first one, but you also recommend Arnika montana, which sounded like it was for general pains. I've got a sore throat right now. I'm kind of congested. I was just trying to figure out if there's anything that of those four that I already got, was that would help out a little.
Speaker 1: I can tell you what you're gonna have to give me your symptoms, but let me read you. Yeah, a little excerpt about Arnica Montana.
Speaker 2: Oh, Arnica.
Speaker 1: Sorry, And by the way, there are three thy seven hundred and sixty five.
Speaker 2: Symptoms that fit that it addresses.
Speaker 1: Arnica Montana will address. Yeah. So anyway, here we go. It may be said to be the traumatic remedy par excellence. Trauma in all of its varieties and effects, recent and remote, is met by Arnica as by no other single drug. Tumors in many parts following injury have been cured by Arnica. Wow, nervous affections after people fall. It acts but feebly on persons who are positively debilitated with impoverished blood and soft flesh, so that's irrelevant. It is suited to persons who are extremely sensitive to mechanical injuries like blunt force trauma, who feel the effects of them long after. Persons easily made trainsick or sea sick patients complain that the bed is hard, no matter how soft it may. Chronic bronchitis when patients have bruised, weak aching in the chest, or great sensitiveness of the chest on exertion on walking allied to wounds or hemorrhages, and arnica causes in cures, hemorrhages of many kinds, dilation and rupture of small blood vessels. So Arnica montana. There are you know, five thousand plus homeopathic medicines, and they all have different indications. Some of them need to be there's no general application of Most of the homeopathic medicines are different. Yeah, there are a handful of homeopathics which do have general applications. Blunt force trauma to the body resulting in black and blue Arnica montana. Okay, if you have an injury to annerve, hyperic the portfoliotum is the medicine to take if you get punched in the eye black eye simphytum officionalyis is the homeopathic medicine to take.
Speaker 2: The hypericum Would that be something you would take if you had, sayatka, like.
Speaker 1: It could be. It could be. So. Hypericum usually is more like you have injury to a nerve from a wound, Okay, Like you get stabbed in the fingertip with and there's a million nerves in the fingertip, or you hit your funny bone really hard and you've damaged the nerve there, and that's another very fingers for three months after the fact like that, right, Or you're in an automobile accident you get whiplash, the nerves themselves in the neck are traumatized. That's hyperic, right, I'm gonna get this wrong. Lacus mutus lacuss is a snake venom, and there aren't very many general record venom for Lacus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, okay.
Speaker 1: Venom of the bush Master snake interesting. One of the deadliest poisons in the world.
Speaker 2: We have a guy named bush Master and watches our show just as a Bushmaster's sick. Say, we're talking about you.
Speaker 1: It's it interesting because when you take a poison like the venom of the bush Master snake, which will you kill you, if you look at it and you prepare it homeopathically, you can give it to a newborn baby with impunity. It completely eliminates all of its toxic effects, completely eliminates all of the toxic effects, and only secures the healing effects of the medicine. It's homeopathy is fascinating on many levels.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm kind of working our way into this question. Are there homeopathic remedies out there that would treat depression, psychiatric disorders or whatever that they call disorders that they make labels for and have what's that big huge book that they come out with, the d blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Three, Like, I mean, I know they're poison people. I know they're poisoning people to death and destroying them with Crone's disease because of the drugs. But is there something that's homeopathic that would fix certain things?
Speaker 1: So again, so the answer is yes. And the treatment of somebody with a psychological diagnosis, you know, like the schizophreniform disorder or you know, depression, bipolar, whatever.
Speaker 2: It might not be mental, it could be something else right causing that.
Speaker 1: Really well, yes, but the homeopathic medicine is well within its sphere of influence to fix. But the homeopathic medicine must be individualized for cases like that. If you if anybody right gets hit, you know, drops a rock on their foot, they should take arnica montana and probably eighty percent of the time the arnica montana will cure it, because that's what arnica montana is indicated for. But for psychological conditions, there's no generic The treatment must be individualized. But yes, I mean I had a just this last year, I had a remarkable recovery of this kid with a severe post traumatic stress syndrome, I mean wicked, severe, really bad anxiety from PTSD, I wish, really bad. And he's just completely cured. And we did it with homeopathy. It took like six different medicines over a couple of years, but we fixed it. So yeah, but here's something really interesting if you really want your mind to be blown here.
Speaker 2: So we should talk about autism too, I guess, I mean there's probably something else out there for that too.
Speaker 1: I have a colleague that's treated over a thousand kids autistically with success. A thousand with success, yep.
Speaker 2: And we're not talking about using you know e DTA to strip out everything and no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, he's he uses a very individualized type of medicine called biotherapeutic drainage, which.
Speaker 2: Is theapeutic drainage.
Speaker 1: Which is from Belgium and France. But he's one of the worldly experts in it, and he has more experience treating autistic kids holistically than any other person on the planet. His name is Robert Abel and d you do a web search for Robert Abel and d and he works with people virtually all over the world. If you have an autistic kid, you need to get in touch with doctor Abel and start treatment immediately, because the sooner you start treatment with an autistic kid, the greater your chances of a successful outcome are. If you wait until the kid's ten years old, you're going to be able to help him, but not as much as if you started treatment when he was ten months old. So X, we need to be urgent in the treatment.
Speaker 2: Here, and that is that assuming I'm not assuming because it's quite clear, but that the autism is a result of something that they may have been injected with, that's something.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter what the causative factor is, because that's all addressed in the treatment, I gotcha. So, you know, if the doctor's job is to take the history and to figure all that shit out and and to you know, change the protocol appropriately, right.
Speaker 2: I was just wondering because of the you know, the sooner the better. I was just wondering if it was because of something that sets in after getting the injection that over time will just you know, destroy something permanently.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so the longer that you wait, the harder it is for certain things to recover, right, Yeah, and you know the child's body is growing.
Speaker 2: Right, can't go backward in time and start.
Speaker 1: Sooner we intervene, the greater the chances of a nice success are. So.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Developmentally, once it's developed, it's developed that way, right, So that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a story about homeopathic gold. Okay, So homeopathic medicine is fascinating, right, because the preparation of the homeopathic medicine is that monoatomic renders. That's not the best way to think about it. It renders. The homeopathic medicine different in its action on the human body than the stuff that you started with. It's like starting with grapes and making wine or bourbon or you know, vodka, right, vodka. It has a very different effect on the human body than grapes doew. But that's what it came from. But the preparation process changed its properties. That's what homeopathy does. So you can take a deadly poison like bushmaster snake venom, you make a homeopathic medicine out of it, and it's no longer poisonous. It's not poisonous anywhere. You could take ten gallons of it and nothing would happen. But also the preparation process unlocks properties of the original substance which were not apparent. For example, gold is inert metabolically. That you know, back in the day, they used to inject gold into people's joints in order to give the you know, the cartilage something to adhere to when the bone wasn't there anymore, because they didn't know any better. Why did they do that? Because bone gold is inerted. Nothing, it doesn't provoke any metabolic reactions at all. Nothing happens you got gold in your joint, nothing is going to happen. Nothing negative is going to happen. Right, it's inert. However, when you take gold and you prepare it homeopathically, it is a profound antidepressant, a profound and I don't mean antidepressant, because antidepressants just suppressed the symptom, right, But homeopathically prepared gold can cure the depression, cure it when it's indicated, secure it. And you'd have no idea that that was possible from gold in its you know, metallic original state. Those properties of gold are only unlocked by virtue of the homeopathic preparation.
Speaker 2: Now, sorry, so I heard when I was looking into this. There was a bun I don't know if it's just hu haa woo ha when it comes to monoatomic gold, like they said, it's like transdimensional properties. It can disappear and re appear in the thing because it's that. I was just is that the type of preparation. Is it monotomic like the powder or is it the actual metallics?
Speaker 1: No, metallic gold. I could probably look up how they make it. That's interesting, but no, it's just you know gold, oh alice, you dig it up out of the ground, fourteen care gold, purify it. You got gold, and then you take that gold and you prepare it homeopathically.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's who may coming up with this not all? Was this all Samuel Christian Heneman? Or is this over time?
Speaker 1: Well, there were a number of people that were forwarding these ideas about how to prepare medicinal substances, and Hanaman really was the guide. It brought it into the modern era and kind of codified it. Imagine how codified hands on healing. Yeah, so there's a whole host of players that were involved in the evolution of this idea, but Hanaman was the you know, the the APEX.
Speaker 2: And for people out there doing it, codified means like you know, you're arranging your you're gathering and uh presenting and publishing the the uh you know, the information that other people have gathered in yourself. And that's where there was eighty eight health recovery protocols come from too. He's codifying all the stuff that he's come across that he knows works that he can verify. And that's another invaluable resource resource at the website here, I remember the code is healthy, wealthy Wise. If so, Alice mirrored is in the comments right now, that's that's Niche. And and if if if Niche has a I'm not sure she does, but if she has a an affiliate link, and you guys came over here from her to then use her, use hers. But if if you're not, if you're one of my peeps and you just have a dragon nose, then use my use my affiliate link. Yeah, make sure that Eve, you know, if you if you were turned on to this by Niche's broadcast, make sure that you give credit to what credits due on that. All right, and so is what does doctor Glivin have to say about lowering high blood pressure. I got that question today after someone listened to the chat we had.
Speaker 1: Well, it's easy. We just got a remarkable testimonial today on my Q and A about a guy who had high blood pressure, was on two blood pressure meds and eight weeks into my program, my generic Let's have you know a healthy circulatory system program. His blood pressure is normal and he lost twenty pounds, so it's easy to do. The first thing to consider with high blood pressure is it is a global deficiency in nutrients, with an emphasis on calcium and magnesium. There can also be a problem with the kidneys where the circulation in the kidneys has gotten jammed up. But most of the time it's just a nutrient deficiency disease and the healthy foundation pack will fix it. You don't have high blood pressure because you have a heart. You don't have a high blood pressure because you're getting old. You don't have high blood pressure because of chemtrails. You don't have high blood pressure because of you have a bad gene. You have high blood pressure because you have a bad doctor. It's a nutrient deficiency syndrome which is fixed relatively easily. And on my website, I have a whole protocol that outlines it for you. You've got high blood pressure, here's what you do right.
Speaker 2: And the health recovery protocols. You'll stroll down here and it's all.
Speaker 1: And he go and keep going some type oftension there it is.
Speaker 2: Right there, and there'll be a video. We're it right up and there you go. Since, wow, you can beat this in six minutes and fifty four seconds.
Speaker 1: How about that? So all look at flower absolutely. I mean, you know, everybody should drink water, everybody should eat food. Everybody should not eat poison. Everybody should put warm clothes on when they go outside in cold air. Well, guess what. Everybody should take the ninety essential nutrients. Everybody should not eat the twelve bad foods, and everybody should attempt to cure their condition with a holistic method and fire their freaking medical doctors.
Speaker 2: You know you did. You said something when you were talking to Niche that I think it's important for people to understand, like, if you can only afford at the time to get and I have the eifelhealth information in the description everybody you can call or you can go to iiflehealth dot com. But if you can only get the ninety I mean the planned derive minerals. That's sixty six percent of your required nutrients.
Speaker 1: It's like twenty five bucks a month, not even right, So that one supplement plant derived minerals can often be a game changer. I have a story about that. I'll tell you. Years ago, when I first started learning all this from my colleague, doctor Wallack, who brought all this into the forefront through forty million dollars of research, I met a guy named Bernie Owens. And Bernie Owens worked at a clutch factory in New England somewhere I think it was New York State, I can't remember. Bernie Owens was elderly, you know, and he had he was he had a very outgoing personality, right, I probably like him, Yeah, he was. And you know, everybody in the factory knew Bernie because number one, there's you know, three four hundred people that work there, and everybody knew Bernie. So Bernie's hobbling around because he's old and he's got arthritis, right, and you know, it takes Bernie a long time to get from one end of the shop to the other or whatever. All of a sudden, Bernie ain't hobbling around anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because Bernie did this, because he found out about it and did it. He did the Healthy Bone and Joint pack. That's all he did. Changed his diet, did the healthy Bone and Joint pack, and all of a sudden he's got no more arthritis. And so everybody's looking at him, Bernie, what the heck did you do? And Bernie said, well, I took a bunch of nutritional supplements and to fix my joints. And everybody said bullshit, right, you know this, this was like thirty years ago, maybe not even maybe twenty years ago. And Bernie said, all right, here's what I'm going to do. So Bernie bought cases of the plant to drive minerals. Right, and in those days, they think they were like fifteen bucks a bottle. He hid cases of them, right, He probably had one hundred two hundred bottles of plant to arrive minerals at his house in his garage.
Speaker 2: What a nice guy.
Speaker 1: So he brought him all the work, and he told all of his buddies, look, I'm going to give you one bottle of this. It's free. Take it for one month. If you like how it makes you feel, you can pay me for it and I'll get you more.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Every single solitary person who tried it paid him for it and got more from that one supplement. Because the proof of the pudding is in the eating. So if you can't afford it, then you know, find a way to save twenty five bucks, get a bottle of the plant to arrive minerals and take one ounce every day right before bed, and then you tell me in thirty days how it made you feel.
Speaker 2: And a seeker litty three threes just signed ony, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: There's so much information on this site. I'm really looking forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that you know begs this question then, And I've had this conversation with Daniel and I'm on the fence about it just for economic reasons. But I think in my perfect world, I would only have the yearly subscription available on my website because all that in the month. You can't learn all this in a month. You just can't do it. And this is not you know, just learning. Oh you know, what does doctor Glidden and his colleagues do for high blood pressure? It's like one and done. It's learning how to extract yourself from the medical matrix. Unlearn a lot of the stuff that you've been falsely taught. Ground yourself in the reality of natural law, so that moving forward, you're empowered in your life to know what to do. And it's an educational experience. It's not like, oh, what do I do for high blood pressure? Well, you know, I mean we have that, but I would rather that you become a student of this and learn not only what to do, but why to do it. The why is the most important thing here, and you're never going to sort that out in one month. It's impossible. So become a yearly subscriber, right right. It's a much better thing than two hundred and forty bucks. That beats a poken yeah with a sharp stick, And that's only going to last for the month of August, and I'm taking it away this.
Speaker 2: I popped up the thyroid one just because niche just talk with you or uh, you know, two days ago or whatnot, just so she knows it's there and uh, probably give her some information on that. So ty l tyrasne, selenium, and I think there was one was a touring about all three of those, like, you know, thyroid supportive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lenium especially, Yeah, but you need the ninety essential nutrients right now.
Speaker 2: No fractionated nutrition here. That's just if you get a little extra in addition to the.
Speaker 1: Ninety essential essential plus s lenium, right, and.
Speaker 2: They have that as well on the Youngevity site and Eiffel E I F F E L health dot com. You'll you'll recognize a gentleman on there. He's not a feeling in the sense he doesn't get anything from it, but he is a is a strong proponent for it, so therefore you'll see him on there. And and yeah, I mean, I don't know how else to deliver this. We have the live Q and as you have all that information specific to whatever your symptom or problem is. If it's one of the eighty eight, you have the books available that you've written on the site, so if you need additional information there or if you want to get to know the doctor. I love reading with other people, right because you can learn a lot about the character just by how they hide the right things. Sometimes it's you know what they call it, academic, where there's no personality in it. And then there's people who actually want to show you, They want to show you that they're real people and they're happy to do so. And that's that's what I look for. I look for the humanity and things, not for the dry you know, radio, what do you call it? Instruction manual? You know I don't need that.
Speaker 1: Well, people come for the content to my website. They come for the content and they stay for the community.
Speaker 2: Right, there's sleep apnea here, guys. It's one of the things that my dad was suffering. He had that big, big issue you on that whatever machine us and he was having grandma seizures. And I think, now, I don't know if this is true, but you know, there are things that are related. We'll wrap this up to in a second. There are potential things that surface after a trauma, right, and they can manifest in certain ways. I think it may have something to do with my brother. Thank you again to medical industry for my brother dying of SIDS when he was two months and two weeks old after shots.
Speaker 1: That's got to leave a mark on the parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. His name was Christian Thomas than our last name. And yeah, I mean, you know what it's like to see my dad picking up buy him like a sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough, man. And this is another aspect a matchbox the stress of life, right, and when the stress of life destabilizes you. Depending on what the stress was, will necessitate a different medicine to effect a cure. You can get on the other side of that stress. You can heal from that stress. Your father could have healed from that stress. He could have because there are therapeutics that do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think hooking yourself up to machine is probably the archaic method of going about fixing a problem.
Speaker 1: Well again, Daniel, that's a function of the generation, right, that's a generational thing.
Speaker 2: No, my dad and my mom aren't remarried, but both of them have had double hip replacement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, because all their friends have.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a it's a hip ha thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right. I mean when I was a kid, you know, the old folks, when you know, we were sitting around just passing the time, they'd show us pictures of their kids right in their garden. Now, you hang out with an elderly person, they show you their prescription meds and you know, they talk to you about the next procedure that they're going to have, because that's the culture. Yeah, it's it's you know, it's a race to the bottom. Conventional medicine is a race to the bottom. Nothing gets cured, everything gets managed, and the vast majority of a person's expenditures on medicine are in the last five years of their.
Speaker 2: Life, just time to suck up all the money that they saved their entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why there are more medical doctors per capita in Arizona and Florida than anywhere else. Because medical doctors are like vultures. They gravitate towards where people are dying because that's where the money is.
Speaker 2: That's sick, and where do they give you a new turn suffering unnecessary and really deadly recommendations. So we'll end up with this when this is a little bit brighter. I'm mixing the Healthy Foundation pack with a little organic cranberry juice, a couple of organic berries and ice and blend. Is this okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay. So here's how I recommend you do it. All right, So in the morning, you take one scoop of the tangy tangerine and you put it into a blender with two cups of water, two cups of water, a little bit of cinnamon, maybe like a half a teaspoon of cinnamon fruit or fruit juice.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon's awesome.
Speaker 1: Right. You can have fresh fruit, you can have frozen fruit, make sure it's organic, or you can do fruit juice. You can do both, and you want to experiment with different you know, recipes to make it taste really good. And if you're using fruit juice, you can throw in a handful of ice to thicken it up so it's more like a slushy or a smoothie. Right. Then you blend that up in the morning, you pour it off into a glass and you take at least one hour to drink it down. You take at least one hour to drink it down. That's important.
Speaker 2: Take a slow Yeah.
Speaker 1: Take the EFAs or the EFA plus or the prohovo omegas or the.
Speaker 2: The I was doubling up on those from.
Speaker 1: Ultimate EFAs, right, whichever one you're taking. Take those with food. You have to take the fish oil capsules with food, otherwise you'll be burping up fish oil all day long. Yep. Yeah. And then before bed, you one capful of the osteo FX liquid with one capful of the plant to arrive minerals. Stir it around and shoot it down like a shot at tequila. Brush your teeth and go to bed and that's the best way to take the supplements. That's the best way to take the supplements.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, And I just wanted people to see that there is an interview with doctor Monzo and d and Hands on healing. It's an hour and two minutes long. That's doctor Monzo having a the two minds of our generation having a discussion together. It's pretty amazing. So that's there to Manzo lately. The last time I did was with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder where he's at with the Feds if they actually decided to charge him with anything or they're going to string him along for the rest of his.
Speaker 2: Life right holding something over his head.
Speaker 1: And what a crap show that is. Those people should go to jail absolutely.
Speaker 2: And then so last thing, I just wanted to let people know there's a scene called Rebound that's out there. So left. Yesterday I did a five mile I thought I was gonna be able to do a five mile jog, but Arizona is thirty degrees hotter and it was in Florida in New York, so that my five miles ended up being like two miles and a bunch of walking then and then somewhere jogging in between. But I took two rebounds later in that day. And this is a sports energy mix that has a bunch of amino acids, plant ride minerals, vitamins and antioxidants in it as well. So this is not to supplement the tangy tanderine. It's not the same thing, but it's a nice in between her, I would say, especially if you're doing that. And yesterday I took a ton of well I probably took instead of taking up one capful of plant ride minerals because then later on that day I went on the elliptical for four miles. So yeah, right, So I took the tangy tangerine twice. I took the a big dose of the osteo effects and probably three capfuls of the plan to ride minerals. And I think that is okay, because you're going to I'm going to burn through them more, right, oh.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And let me tell you the story that you know proves that I'm I'm not a genius. So it's been really hot and humid where I live for the last couple of weeks, like ninety five ninety six every day, eighty percent humidity. It's like shoot me now, right, So if I'm lucky, three days a week after work, I will I go to a public golf course near my house ten minutes away, and I'll play nine holes of golf if I can't. Right, Usually I didn't get in nine holes of golf because there's not a lot of people on the golf course at that time. So I'll go out. So I've been going out religiously, even though it's ninety four degrees and eighty seven percent humidity and it's I'm wet and bullets right like a lot, man, I am sweating a lot.
Speaker 2: Came breathing that humidity looking for us. That's really low here, not even.
Speaker 1: Ward to me, so anyway, but I'm a golfer and I'm going to do it and whatever. So right, So I'm sweating bullets. And on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, for two three weeks, I'm sweating. I'm sweating. I'm sweating, and two three three days ago, today is Thursday. This was Tuesday, Monday. It was Monday. I got wicked heartburn. And I never get heartburn, I mean, and I got really bad heartburn and it persisted for two days. And I'm taking my colcium and I got heartburn, and I'm I'm kind of not paying attention to it, but I am, but I'm not and I'm not really thinking it through because I got other things to do, right, and I'm on A Q and A, And all of a sudden it came to me the reason that I got heartburn was because I was sweating out all this salt, yes, like a lot, and I wasn't putting it back in.
Speaker 2: Are you cramping at all?
Speaker 1: Yes? I was, yeah, yep. So all of a sudden, like you know, I mean, you would have thought that I would have known that, right, if anybody in the world would have known that, you would have thought that I would have known that. But it passed over my head for two days and then I figured it out. I started salting the Bejesus out of everything, and now it's the heartburn's gone.
Speaker 2: That's great. I wish I wish my mother understood that so she wouldn't be taking a drug that neutralizes her stomach ases. Yeah, well you're already And then you said with me, you're already nutrient depleted, and now you can't even extract what you need out of your food because you, you know, tore it out. You tore it up, you got rid of it.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Work properly? So let's eliminate the pump. Let's elminate the juice and quack right right exactly, So guys, get into the subscription. It's leave big funne behind dot com. You'll see the actual link in the description of the videos in the chat, you'll see it. It's backslash question mark v I A equals and the equals sign pg n D health. That is the link to get there. Use the code healthy, wealthy wise all you know, not all casts, but each word capitalized. It's probably case sensitive. So healthy, wealthy wise, no spaces, get the fifty percent off, get it done, and if you're if you are wise, you're going to save even more by doing the annual and then you can lock that in for life.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, life, that's a long time. There you go.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would need anything after.
Speaker 1: That, right, Daniel. Thanks, It's always fun hanging out with you. I look forward to seeing you in a week.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, sir. All right, thank you, all right. So I'm kind of happy about I just I'm always left like feeling high and happy, not in that weird way. But when I have doctor Peter Glidden and I have doctor Mons, when I have a really good guest on her friend, I would have liked to call a friend. And by the way, Niche, I actually can't wait to speak to you again on our next move. Done it, So if you're still here, I would like to make those plans whenever you get a chance to. I'm not sure the new phone signal, I'm not sure if that's working right. It might be, but I had to put a new phone number in for my Google Voice here because I didn't remember how I logged in the last time. So the three five, four eight eight seven nine number is now disconnected and I have the new one four to three one whatever the hell it said. So the ice cream shot it. So there you go. And if anybody wants to call in at this moment, I know you didn't get it in when doctor Peter Glyndon was here, but you had an hour and twenty minutes to do so your own fault. Please do so. And also let me show you something that is quite interesting. And I don't ever talk about this enough, and I think I should because uh duh, I'm spending my time here right, let me do it real quick. I don't think people even know this is here, to be quite honest with you, And if they do, then they should probably not tell me that they know it was there because they haven't used it very often. Okay, So you were looking at the screen. Is my head over the top of it. No, it's not. Okay. So in the live chat you see all these wonderful, awesome people here contributing their you know comments, and there you go, Yes, I can't. Okay, I will signal you Elie, nice name. So when you click this thing, do you say I just did there. This is just like super chat. Okay, So you can especially if you're like if you have you know, health questions and we have a guest on. It helps this guy out tremendously. If you just go through that channel, you know, you can do the buy me a coffee thing too. But sometimes those notification links that bitter room, if they happen frequently, then I then I shut it off because it's distracting me. Even if you guys can't hear on the on the on the or if my guests can't hear it, it's like super loud like this chime that happens on my emails. But it's it's whatever, use this and then you can just you know, bring this up. They think it goes two three, you know, and so on and so forth. So it's it's it's just as cool as the as as YouTube, only without the YouTube crap. And if we got this something like this on FTJ media, that would be freaking awesome, Josh, if you're out there listening, this is something that we need, and then you can do the Yeah, I remember to enter your rant above. And then the other button. The other button here is oops, I lost my chat god, damn it. Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the other button here is a subscribe button, and this works like Patreon, except as through rumble. Right, So people don't like Patreon, they say, these guys, you know, I have a Patreon. I am very appreciative of all the people who are on my Patreon, and as of today, I believe it's fifteen fifteen and thirty six total because there's a free subscribers as well. All right, so there you go, there's and who done. It is coming soon hopefully that'll be. I think that I think I just got confirmation that it is and where else am I? All right, so this is the same thing. You can subscribe for five dollars a month and you don't even have to leave Rumble, you don't have to go to Patreon all that stuff. It's great to have everything in one spot like a Patreon. But I'm concerned if spreamyard is censoring people or at least handing your information over to somebody who will prosecute you and take you down. As I mentioned in the last video, if they're starting to do that, well, I don't really have a whole lot of faith in me having a Patreon forever, because eventually they might be like, ah, yeah, you're whatever term they use anti this or erase that, or you know, domestic terrorists this whatever bullshit they come up with for telling the truth, or oh, I'm sorry, medical misinformation because yeah, because it's upside down and backward world, it's the it's inverted world, it's the seventeen frankest reality. Well then here's another way. Okay, five bucks a month, slab it and be done, and that would be greatly appreciated. Two things you can do right from the live chain this right here, which is awesome, and the other thing. Why did I deep doing that? I'll get back to life yet, I don't know. I don't know. I did it wrong the last time, so I'm just gonna do this. Let me be fresh it again. There we go, and then oh shit, it's talking. So let's see we got for comments here. Yeah. Doctor Gleaton also suggested the cold wrap to the neck as part of the healing thyroid yale. I did catch that, let's see, and that's a healthy one that I can't wait to watch the hands on video with doctor Manso. Yeah, for sure, I think I already did. But if I didn't, then I'm going to be I'll fail find out in the first couple of seconds if I had. Let's see, I can't get it. Get off of doctor Clinton and doctor Manso. They're the best. And then either Alice said I'm one, Karen, or she said Karen, get it. See how it's different when you like you are a one Karen? Or I agree with you, Karen. Get you ready? Either way? Context uh, yes, yes, yes, the best. And I oh sorry, Alice Niche, I kind of let it out, and I apologize if I s upset it to you. I kind of let it out that doctor Glynnen and doctor Monzo are your two favorite people. I wanted to doctor Glynnon know that he was appreciated, so I said, I told him, all right, you all rock. Thank you doctor Glennon, Daniel, thank you for your time. Yay for more patrons. Thank you so much. You guys don't know where it's at. You can find it disguisethelimits dot com. I'm sorry, disguising What the hell am I saying? Patreon dot com back backslash, disguise the limits guys, but disguise like I'm wearing a mask with this guy and says Patreon may not be great for us In the end, I'm trying to get everything on my website as a as the ultimate goal, right and with with us with the FTJ Media, we can all use that as our personal one too, because just like with Joshu TV, it is the safe haven and strength and numbers and all that good stuff. That way, you're still all in one spot and you don't have to go from site to site to site to find each individual content creator, personality or you know, talents if you will. So that would be the ideal thing is to also have things up on joshutv dot com. I'm sorry ftjmedia dot com. Joshu TV was the one that no longer exists. So I'm I'm on FTJ Media right now. I'm streaming there. At least I think I am pretty sure.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go where I am. I don't think got to set it up in a thing, but it doesn't matter. It's all good, all right, everybody, You guys have a wonderful day. Support the show. He'll get yourself. So, oh, let me just show you what it looks like. Yeah, I did already kind of, but I'm gonna do it again. So we do that.
Speaker 1: For sense.
Speaker 2: So let me show you exactly what it looks like. Okay, So this is the doctor Peter glynnon show your regular dose of medical reality and smoking in obesity, Stockholm syndrome, the genetic scapegoat, in medical hegemony, vital force, and natural law. This is important. This one wrong Dog and Leon subtitled wrong Dog or a Bad Dog. No Biscuit is one of the things he says, and it's got he's got a bunch of them. It's he's got a personality, he's got a sense of humor, and I appreciate that. Oh I see what else? Oh yeah, And he says he was going through things like, you know, if you take the wrong dog for the hunt. He's like in a chewalla. I don't know what that chi I was good for? All right, So anyway, going into the subscription thing, like if you're going to get in here and you can go to your membership account, or first of all, you would start from here. So my membership is locked in that health Hero twenty four dollars a month, So with the fifty percent off coupon, you're getting it for thirty bucks a month coupon code it's Healthy Wealthy Wise. And then if you do the full year, you're going to get it for the exact same that I'd get it for, which is twenty four dollars a month. Well, no, I'm sorry, you're going to get it for cheaper than me because I'm doing it monthly. And he you know, so you're basically doing as good as I am monthly, but you're getting two months for free. Say that works if you do the full year and you use the Healthy wealthy wise, so you'll be getting a better deal than I am. And if you use my affiliate link. Then you're supporting the show as you're getting something that you want it anyway. And then my website simper frylc dot com. You know what's up there. You get the hot sauce, you've got the do What I thought was, yeah, I guess that's right. You have the hot sauce, you have the creatine hydrochloride. And when I get down making these orders, I'm gonna work on getting that pre workout made and at least a what they call it, at least a prototype, not so much a prototype, but a limited first run. How about that? Just whatever supplies I have that I've collected to make these however many containers that makes, and then see how it goes, and if it goes well, then I get more. Yeah. I'm not good at marketing because I always say, well, I can email people and bother them. They're you know, that's another guy. I'm not an aggressive salesman. And I always said, if you have a good product, you don't need to sell it. Well, if as long as you can get them to taste it or try it or do it, then they're gonna want it, right, And that happened. That worked with their house sauce. The only even marketing I was doing was talking to people as they were walking by our booth and the farmer's markets. The next thing, you know, we got a store. Next thing, you know, I'm grossing three hundred k a year before COVID making house sauce, something I started off doing on the weekends when I was in the Electricians Union, hoping that one day I wouldn't have to work for those communists, sons of bitches and at IBW anymore. And uh yeah, so here we are. And I lost the store because of you know, the word of attrition that occurred after twenty twenty. So in twenty twenty two, I handled the keys, but I still hold salty their guys. So I got really lucky there because that one, that one deal. I want to wholesale order per month when it does happen. When it doesn't, it's not good pay for all of our bills for the month. That's what I'm saying. If I can get independent from you know, if we can build the site up, if I can get the computer that I need, the components I need to build my own computer, I know how to do it. Get the box, get all the components and make it like a really good computer for video editing and for processing and all that stuff and for streaming, and make it dedicated for where I'm sitting right now. Move this desktop that has all kinds of problems somewhere else for the business, and just make this my one stop go to. If I can do that, then the quality is going to improve, and this channel should grow more. Order the channel and FTJ Media. And since I mentioned in that and brought it up, go to ftjmedia dot com and subscribe to me over there. I know I said that, but do people hear it? And that's the difference with the view see it or hear it or what? So here is this boom? Can you see it? Yeah? You can? Okay, so that double check ballbusters is on here? And to get anybody to do what I asked on earlier, Nope, So forty three subscribers on a channel on a site that hasn't even been launched officially yet. But here's what we need to do. Hey, look, I am on, I am playing. How about that? What we need to do is we need to try to get to one hundred faster than Giuseppe does. Because I just decided out of the blue that I wanted to try to. I wanted to try to beat him to one hundred and then keep going, but beat him to one hundred because he has like a lot of followers and he's got a long history on Speak Free Radio that is now FTJ Media. So I thought it'd be fun, very friendly. I love him, he's a good guy, very friendly competition that he doesn't even know that I'm doing because his people will come, I have to. I have to solicit to have you guys come. So there's four and twenty people here watching the show from at one point or another, I get about seventeen hundred or so to two thousand views from that four thousand per video just about depending on the video content and the length of it. I would love to see more of you get on to this platform. So sign up is like this boom. Let me show you what it tells you to do. Your name, You can pick whatever the hell you want your email, you can pick what you can make an email specifically for this, so nobody knows who the heck you are, and that and that and that and done. This is all I asked you. And you can lie about the freaking name so if you want anonymity here it is. You're not gonna have anybody ask you for your damn ID, so you can do YadA and YadA like they did on freaking TikTok or or any of the other sites. My only fans page got denied. Sons of bitches. Anyway, I'm just gonna let you figure out with them what I'm talking about there, and let's leave that. Leave that. Uh oh oops, I was trying to remove that. Sorry, all right, I think we've done enough nonsense afterwards, and let's see. I just want to read someone of your comments because I like I like you guys. Oh yeah, let's see. Yes, I agree with Karen. I know I was teasing and I said, they're literally game changers with health. Yeahs a doctor Peter Clearon and doctor Mansa for sure. And that book. Oh man, I've had it right mare. Oh yeah. By the way, I don't know if it's in the description of this thing, but if you go to Azure well and you go through, those are all the sub mess that doctor Manso Wholesale food Wise had helped develop with Azure standard BB five is the coupon code for five percent off for life and b Ballbusters fifteen on doctor Peter Glidden. I'm sorry. On doctor Manzo's site for this, it's a fifteen percent off this, fifteen percent off the electronic copy, and fifteen percent off the Ian nine might work on the magnetic the magnetic what they call those thing sticks, and some of the other things like the muscle testing and stuff like that. That might all work with the Ballbusters fifteen, but you can only select one product at time for whatever reason, just the way Karto works. So if that happens to you, don't think as there's a glitch, because I was confused by that too. I used to be able to get the full vic humic minerals from him directly, but now we have. It's actually better because they can do it at a higher volume, so that it's a little bit cheaper than it used to be, which is cool. Let me see if I can find it a okay, so let me go ahead and put this in the description. For those of you out there who didn't know this, I heard somebody talk about a copper deficiency earlier. So I'm taking the core copper and it has beef livering as well, which also has additional copper So in the live chat for Rumble, it says wwt asure Standard dot com, backslash shop, backslash brain, and backslash as you're well, backslash two three six. You got all that? You don't have to you can just click it.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where was it?
Speaker 1: This one? No? No? What the fund is that?
Speaker 2: How you roll? Where did I go?
Speaker 1: Yu?
Speaker 2: All right, well I lost it? Nope, it's okay. Now I have to click out of myself from there. How silly is that? Oh? No, you know, because I never pulled it up. I just copy it. I don't mind over LINKO in new window. But nope, that's not what I meant to do, son.
Speaker 1: Of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Let's just quick this, all right. So this is the Azure Standard as you're will product line. Doctor Manzo developed formulated these with them. The Icelandic cod liver oil I take. Beef liver is in the color copper, So if you're only going to get one, I would go with the core copper because there's copper zero in it. The whole Food multi vitamin I do not take, but I'm going to be trying that out as well. The full of acumic acid blend here. You only need this. There's a little tea what do you call it, scoop that comes with it or that used to come with it. I don't know if it comes with it now. But this stuff here, one of the small containers will last you ninety days or more because it's only like one thirty second of a teaspoon that you use, and you can make you can take more afterward if you know, build up your tolerance. But a little tiny speck of that will turn your water completely black in a cup. And it's just like super super rich. So it's pretty cool. Thyroid norus right next to it, and this is from the nthyroid cleanse right here niche uh. And then let me just there's bent nite clay here, detoxification clay, core copper. That's the one I take right there, core copper and these uh, these ranges I think is of like you know, packs of multiple bottles or whatever, different sizes. But let me a little bit more because I want to get the one thing that everybody should grab a hold of. I should probably get some liver supported personally, I'm good on the test. I think where is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: There is I P six So there's two different types in here. Make sure you read the description. This is the powder. This is unflavored, but this is the I I P six right, this is the stuff that pulls that oxidative stress, the iron that's in your tissues out of it. All right. So that's an important thing because otherwise your copper is gonna be a lot of whack as well, and things aren't gonna be great. Your ATP energy not so hot. Plus, you know, oxider stress means pain and joins a lot of stuff too, So sixty nine loves on that one. So there you have it already. So it's BB five at checkout b Bravo Bravo five and you get five percent off for life. Cool. And like I said, they also do this one. Do what the effing heck? This isn't the correct Let me just go there. Well, contentmentary minerals are still showing up there.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Uh oh yeah's space we'll beat by design. God damn it? Hold on, h why isn't that popping up?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it still? Is it? Is it changing? Now?
Speaker 2: Maybe it did? All a Nope, that is not what ilse looking for. Let's just go with the dot com part.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: So the ourf Tough Body Clinics. The clinic is the well Being by Design Supplements. That's what it goes to. Where we just were at the Health Top Body. That's the book. So more let's see Health Restoration Network contact and shop so shop. So there you can get the book on The electronic copy is a little bit less intricate, but it's a good self help book. The other book is then let's see what I had.
Speaker 1: I had a link.
Speaker 2: I should just go to it. I was trying to make things quicker, but I guess that all right, So from my site, sorry, now for my site, you can do this. So if you just go to Semper fi LC dot com, which is also in the description, well check it out. Some of that pops up says, I get it this last thing and then we'll get out of here. I promise. All right, let's make sure you can see it. You can, Okay?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: So this is my website, Semper s C, M P E R F R y LLC dot com. The link to doctor Peter Glynnen's membership site is right there in the top right here corner. Y'all have to just click it and then use that Healthy Wealthy Wise for the fifty percent off at checkout. You can just click it right from here at Bam Doctor Monzo, I'm kind of curious to what this actual link was, Doctor Monso dot cart dot com. But anyway, you just go to misite cent for fryllc dot com and just click it. Beneath it it says ball Buster's fifteen for fifteen percent off. Doctor Manso was healing items about it, and so here you go, and then you go to your shop where you go to atb book with the alftoff bodybook and there you go click shop, scroll down there's the tuning forks muscle testing like I guess I could say like a instructional the Game of Bop video based the energy iodine and all like the magnetic sticks. Next, yeah, asure, well, right on my site, you click it here, slap it down and right where we were before. Right, I'm just showing you that this is quick link stuff right from my website Simple freight llc dot com. If you geze fan favorite, you get five percent off plus bonus sample pack of sauce little sampleitize sizes. Right, you can get the book, you can get to the creatine, you can get gallons of my sauce at a time for a way cheaper because you're doing the bulk and it doesn't cost me more bottles or you know, more containers or more weight because of all the bottles and containers. So you get it reduced because I'm a nice guy.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So there's twelve packs, there's eight packs. There's twelve packs of the twelve ounce bottles, and then you got all the sauce varieties here, all right, and soon right next to the creatine you'll see a pre workout once I get the label made and all that happy horse shit, all right, all right, I'm me Look how awesome. So I'm saying that's my daughter when she was five months old. I came up with the idea, and Rebecca put the backdrop and made all that, and I took the pictures. But that's an inflatable space shuttle, and I got we got the uniform for her, and I got a little bow in her hair. That was pretty cool because she was so you know, because we're we're we're metaphysical like that, like you know, came from somewhere else too, and chose to come and be our be our daughter in this world. Right Uh, Venom. Awesome Hot Sauce is one of my h this is my goal to It's Spicy Smoke Bosses another one of them that I did and Humzingers God Balnzo Beans and Cuman tastes like a spicy Humus World Hot Sauce Award winner and I effing love it. And then the Sergeant Pepper with calibrazy Pepper Smittedly, that was another boom. I feel like creamy, thick hot sauce. It's kind of like wing sauce, but thicker. The awesome avocado is good. What picks I has bacon in it. Whipper Snapper is me when I'm four years old, sitting next to my grand mother and grandfather. This is the one that passed away in February. It's my grandmother who was taking from us when she was in the early sixties. Because doctors are stupid and scumbags and evil and they hate them. So I have a lot of skin to the game for trying to not let them continue to create casualties of people that we care about the mind or your people that you care about. The motivation for me is the same. I don't want to see them take any more lives. Alrighty, already, hope all the way. Let's say, let's see you're committed now you're a secret. It's amazing how much bad information is out there on this stuff. Yes, yes, all right, you guys are having your own conversation. This isn't really to me, so it's all cool. Cosmic any sauce, yes, thank you, thank you. He used to have the cosmic candy. All right. So here's a question how long this sauces last. Now, if you don't refrigerate them, they're gonna taste different after a couple of months. Why because they mature in age, and you curb that by refrigerating it. So if you want to taste the same way it did when it first came out the out of the you know the cap the first time you tried it, then just refrigerator and you got it for like a year and a half. I have a two year old sauce of Gunslinger that when I remember it's in there, I still use. They tell you the cap is like usually two and I take another six months off and then say not a year and six months when it's refrigerated. But if it's not opened, I wouldn't worry about it too much, and if it is open, and you can just put it in the fridge, or you can have it out for you know, weeks and at a time and then put it in the fridge for a little while and take it out for weeks at a time. So it's not really necessarily to refrigerate it, but it will help preserve it for much longer. Okay, Yeah, yours in the fridge is perfectly fineales Niche. Let's see Daniel's yes, thank you, yeah, Sicilian, And let's hope that I had some pictures that I saw. I took a bunch of pictures out. I'll put these up later, but I took pictures of pictures on my phone of some old photos that I didn't you know, remember, and my aunt Gina, who was also murdered through their leukemia treatment. My aunt, my aunt, yeah, suffered for two and a half years before they murdered her. And the trauma that I was talking about when we're talking about doctor Glennon was you know, one of my cousins is pretty messed up from losing his mother, which is understandable. Yeah, But anyway, I hope everybody has a great day, and I'll talk to you soon, and we'll talk to a niche and see when we're gonna do this awesome thing that we do. Bye weeth, No, bi monthly would be every two months. Bi weekly. It would be cool. Twice a month, all right, later, where is the endustream?
Speaker 1: There it is