Speaker 1: Hey, everybody walk into pink shade. It's Mary Pain here. It's TLC Tuesday. That means we're going to talk about before the ninety Days with the terrible, terrible titles. This week is initial Descent.
Speaker 2: How are we already an initial descent? It's only episode nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Again, it makes no sense. They needed to console.
Speaker 2: Emergency landing, releasing the guests over the ocean. What do they do the fuselage.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking of lost words now.
Speaker 2: I'm lost.
Speaker 1: Fuselage is like the wreckage.
Speaker 2: That's bad. And then, well, are they not going to do crash landing as the title because all of these couples are crash landing.
Speaker 1: Crash Landing will have to be at the last like two episodes or something. Right, Yeah, we're just waiting for Mile High Club. We're just waiting for Oh yeah, I haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 2: But that's would come before Initial Dissent. I feel like, I know, I wonder if we could see when you're sending you can't get up to go bang in the broom.
Speaker 1: Before the ninety Days season.
Speaker 2: Also, a slash pad does not fit in an playing.
Speaker 1: Bathroom episodes episodes. I'm just go see if I can get the next time. Okay, No, And they don't even have the stupid titles on here. We've got Cabin Pressure Brace for Impact, and then we didn't have last week's title on here, and we don't have nothing. They don't have come on.
Speaker 2: They're making them up right as they go along.
Speaker 1: They're making them up two minutes before because because I've got the episodes listed here on the internet, but not the titles. Whatever Turn is doing this needs to be fired.
Speaker 2: You guys, I have never been on a plane.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dissent is good. They're all they're going down, right, We're going down.
Speaker 1: Everybody. This past Friday night, I was on Kimberly and Katie's Patreon Live talking about the Traitors and it was so fun. It was so fun. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: We analyzed all of the outfits from the Black Banquet and we tried to do some sort of order, which we're not professional, so it didn't really work.
Speaker 1: We liked and yeah, and Katie was like, let me move it on the whiteboard. It was confusing. Yeah, just on the canvas one.
Speaker 2: So I think Candas is at the very top. Yeah, for sure, I'm fine. With her, but I still think Morris. I did love Morris.
Speaker 1: With that like plate on her head that.
Speaker 2: Was yes, yeah, loved it. And then later herman san Diego Milan.
Speaker 1: Her next hat was terrible, like the exaggerated page boy whatever. That was terrible, terrible.
Speaker 2: And I liked it. And then Katie and Mary Pate laughed at.
Speaker 1: Me and shamed you into changing your mind. And then later on she put it on backwards like that was better, like girl, oh I missed that. Yeah. At the round table she had it on backwards with like the bill was in the back, so it looked just like a big circle on top of her head, like like she had on like a space helmet that she didn't pull down all the way.
Speaker 2: It was giving Toad from Super Mario Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, So I'm enjoying that. I'm enjoying talking. I enjoyed talk Traders with you guys. And in a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll be invited back. I'll go back into rotation. But we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about before the ninety days, So let's do it. Episode nine, Initial Dissent, which makes no sense. Elndsy Ed they're back and they're banging. Were you stunned?
Speaker 2: I was fun that she talked about it. I'm just saying could be the one thing he did not want to happen.
Speaker 1: I wish she would have just sort of intimated it, just sort of been like, well, thanks got Steve. You know, I wish she wouldn't have fully said it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, I had to tell someone, and that person had to be a camera crew and have her you have a twin sister text her.
Speaker 1: So they're coming in from that meeting with his friends, right, and they're walking in the house and he says, I want to sleep. No comments, no talking, comments, not taken. No.
Speaker 2: I said zero percent chance of marrying you, and I meant.
Speaker 1: It and I'm standing by it. And she goes, oh my gods, So like you said there was like zero percent chance you want to marry me in front of your friends, Like that was so rude. And he says, you're very disrespectful and you don't let me speak, and you're very difficult, and she goes, what do you mean I don't let you speak? Starts immediately interrupting him. What do you mean I'm difficult? I'm difficult. I'm difficult. Oh my god, I'm difficult. He goes, is.
Speaker 2: This wig that I never take off? Giving difficult? Babe?
Speaker 1: It was hilarious, and he goes, please just go to sleep, leave my room, good night. So in the talking head she goes, oh my god, like I came here to see him. He should be an engagement ring that he was going to buy for me. And now he says he's not even sure, he's zero percent sure.
Speaker 2: Died.
Speaker 1: So she goes to bed and unlike baby Girl Lisa, she probably takes off her wig, so I hope.
Speaker 2: So it looks very uncomfortable and it covers half her face.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 2: By the way, are we going to talk about the video I sent the group? Yet?
Speaker 1: What was it of her?
Speaker 2: On Katla?
Speaker 1: She's definitely gotten a fox eye procedure, or she went to and got her whole face, take it off and put a new face on. I don't know what was happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what fox I is. But she can barely close her eyes.
Speaker 1: It's when they pull them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks, Yeah, that's exactly right. She's twenty eight or something.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Yes, twenty seven. Maybe she's twenty eight Now, yep, yep, yep, yep, she wrote, good lord, it's the only right reaction. Actually, yeah.
Speaker 2: She also looked like she'd been stung by a bee.
Speaker 1: So it's all over just about the face. Yeah, yeah, okay, which is a little bit how I looked on your Patreon because I just got a cool peel and my face is extremely red. It's calm me down now, okay. So the next day he's like, Emma, good morning, I have some tea for you, and she goes, kay, so, how are you feeling about last night? He said, well, my friends gave us their opinions. It was good to see my friends, and she goes, look, I was glad to meet your friends. But before where I got here, you said we were ready to be engaged, and then you tell your friends zero person you sent Babe, Babe, I feel like we're never going to get engaged or never get married, and this whole trip was a waste of my time and money which I don't have. And he goes, listen, it's zero percent right now. You just don't understand. It could change, and she goes, I do understand, and everything you have said to me since i've been here has been so negative and like it used to be so sweet to me online and send me nice messages every day, and we see all this like good morning, you're so beautiful liah Li lie right.
Speaker 2: Nothing was not copy and pasted to other women. It was so generic.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: It was like those videos that Caesar used to get from what's her face? Yes, and I didn't know much about like scamming world back then, but everyone else that was watching them was like, she never says his name, she never says anything specific. It's like she could be sending that same video to fifty other men.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you look so beautiful here I am in lovely Ukraine. Yeah, yeah, so right, And she says, am I the girl you want to be with, babe? And he goes yes, yeah, and then he.
Speaker 2: Says, I just spit my mint.
Speaker 1: Sorry because he's like yes, question mark, and he goes, you know all that you're saying is right, and I'm sorry for that. I want to enjoy the time yere with me, and from now on I'll be nice. Why haven't you been nice? So they She snuggles up with him on the couch and he kisses her on the cheek. She goes babe, this is so nice, babe. And he's like, yeh, my god, this is nice, lady.
Speaker 2: Phrase your standards. He just around you. And she's like, I think we're gonna be okay, babe. And he's been his arm around he.
Speaker 1: So the talking head the production is asking him and he goes, no, I'm not sure if I'm gonna marry her, but she is very special and she is very sweet, and I have been hard on her, so I'm gonna give it a rest. So we're talking head. She goes, this is the first time since I've been here that I felt any physical chemistry with him. And things are now progressing. I mean, like extremely slowly. He put his arm around me, but things are progressing.
Speaker 2: He also kissed her on the cheek, so maybe that was electricity to her on contact on camera.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now it seems to be the next day and or is that night, I don't know, And so he's.
Speaker 2: Cooking to have made a Trader's joke about Lisa Renna kids sing on the cheek it was an air kiss.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. My lips are so huge, I didn't feel it. So he's cooking for now in the kitchen with the kitchen lady, and I guess this is at dinner time, so maybe they went and did something. Who knows what is time on the show?
Speaker 2: That lady doesn't sleep there, right, it's not I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She just comes in and makes the meals.
Speaker 2: I want an interview with her. Can we get a translator stat She's.
Speaker 1: Like, I did not know what does this show? And this lady comes in with a wig. I did not understand her face. So he's cooking for in the kitchen with he's with the kitchen lady, and he says, oh, he wants it to be perfect. So he tells her to go to the roof, and she's like, Babe, babe, this is so cute. Babe, thank you, babe. Is it tashy? Babe, Babe, this looks so good. Let me taste it, Babe, it's so good, babe.
Speaker 2: First of all, my dateline expertise was kicking in and I was like, don't go to the roof, don't go to the roof, don't go to a second location, don't go.
Speaker 1: To the top of the staircase. Michael Peterson, Nope. So he feeds her some food and then he says, it's fine if you want to eat it or no. Wow, this is a changed guy, because nobody's like, you don't even eat, you won't even try, you're eating it wrong, you're not scooping enough. But he goes, it's fine if you eat it or you don't, it's okay, and she goes, that's so nice. I can't believe I'm seeing such a sweet side, do you, babe?
Speaker 2: Normal men would have acted like this right when she landed.
Speaker 1: Right, he had to be shamed into it. Yeah, And he goes with negging her like he's just trying to like he's like a contrarian. Like everything she says, he's gonna say the opposite. No.
Speaker 2: Negging is like one of the like men's rule book things of how to win women, and god, it's a shame you aren't prettier or like my ex boyfriend was way skinnier than you want to make out, like it makes you feel bad about yourself so that your standards will be lower, so that you will think that that all you deserve is this shitty man in front of you.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like yeah, but like Jovanne and Annealin, like he's just so negative about everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure his men's rights podcasts absolutely encourage that.
Speaker 1: I tell Kisha about that on Our Love during lock Up recap that we recorded about Jovon and Analin and the whole Like Masculinity podcast. She's like, oh, oh that's scary. That's good. Okay, So babe, babe, everything's great. It's so great, babe. And he says it's fine. You don't have to eat it if you don't like it. Like everything great, You're beautiful, and she goes, Babe, this is such a sweet side of you. And he goes, I like it. I like to feel sweet georgy or something like that, and she goes, you feel the romance. Oh my god, and he goes, well, the time of fighting is over. Oh okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's officially ease fire.
Speaker 1: The time of fighting is now over, and now I will be nice. He's giving a un speech and he says, too great, we'll come together as one. Gosh, if only other people could just listen to these two and make a ceasefire. Look to them, look to these two. And he says, the time fighting is over, and now it just feels so unreal to have you here in person. With me having dinner is amazing. And she goes, so, yesterday it was a zero percent and he says, today seven percent going up.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck is he this catch that you have to win points for. You have to gain percentage points from this man, this man.
Speaker 1: This guy. So she goes, okay, so slowly is going out, and she goes, so it needs to be at one hundred, and he goes, yes, and she goes, and now it's at a seven and he says yes, and he goes, but in time it will be hundreds. And she's like, oh, okay, maybe that's great, Thank you, babe.
Speaker 2: I do not enjoy Emma. I don't like her personality or really anything about her. Yet she should not be giving away all of her power to this man where he has the whole upper hand in the relationship and she is trying to win percentage points so that he will marry her. That is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So the talking head together, he says, well, for the love, we're now at seventy percent for the love, but for the engage that's a different thing. So my seventy percent, you're there seventy percent love, but only seven percent towards engagement. So I wonder if he gets eighty, what if he gets to one hundred percent that he loves or then does he go like whoop right up to fifty percent engagement?
Speaker 2: No, I think they're unrelated. I think they are someone, but the matrimony percentage point might be totally different. And then there might be like a finance tab. It's like an expense a Google spreadsheet, and there are different tabs at the bottom, and you want or like on a video game where it's like vitality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, energy down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so you have all these different percentage points. You want them all to be at one hundred, but that's never going to happen with this chick. So it's like they're going to fluctuate, but you want to get matrimony to one hundred. That's the big one.
Speaker 1: He's saying seventy percent love. I was like, didn't he tell her first ten minutes I love you, I want to marry you, and every day as I love you coming down? But now it's gone down since.
Speaker 2: He's in person, her attitude has made it gone down.
Speaker 1: That can't be that can't be confidence building. So she's like, babe, are we going to have dessert? And he goes, yes, we are going to go to the desert. And she goes, now, are we going to eat dessert? And he goes no, Oh that's funny. Okay, so no, so and I was like, it's okay, we get it confused here in the States too.
Speaker 2: I always do, but they do. They were laughing. That was like a genuine moment where they both thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny. And he says, before your birthday tomorrow, I'm going to take you to see a camel in the desert, which is what you've always wanted. She's like, oh my god, babe, Oh my god, babe.
Speaker 2: So she's just doing Jasmine cosplay. That's why she's on this trip.
Speaker 1: Why Jasmine?
Speaker 2: Because she always says she wants to be like some desert princess.
Speaker 1: Jasmin Didjasmine and Gino.
Speaker 2: No, Jasmine of Aladdin and who.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot more sense. Okay, okay, that makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 2: I could see why you thought that because we are talking about ninety day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jasmine is a hero in the ninety day universe. Well, I mean in this universe.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So the next day she's packing, they're packing, and she's like I'm in a good mood. And the producer goes, oh, really, what's going on. She goes, well, we were getting along last night, getting kind of flirty, and they're like okay, and she goes, and he came into my room and we made out and they're like, oh my God, Thank the Lord. And also hopefully he brushed those disgusting teeth beforehand and made out and they go, wow, okay. She goes, and then we had sex twice.
Speaker 2: What you might have to say that he is not comfortable with that you it's been so obvious that he doesn't want that discussed on camera. Wow, he won't even kiss you on the lips on camera, and you just told the world that you banged twice.
Speaker 1: She says, So I finally got all the physical touch up and wanting, and it was nice, and it was it was average down there. I mean normal, like average, I mean it'll fit in your hand.
Speaker 2: It keeps getting worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 1: Quit talking.
Speaker 2: She wants to be on Love Island or something where they do talk about this. A man is not the right world for you if you're talking about his penis size on camera and she.
Speaker 1: Goes, you know, he does worry about how people will view him for his religion. Basically, he told me never to tell anybody, but I had to tell someone, so I just told it to you on camera. I'm babe, babe, So she goes, And now he's being so much nicer and loves me, and now he wants a future with me. Oh my god, I can releasing a proposal.
Speaker 2: I'm up to like eight percentage points on the matrimony scale, babe, I mean camera crew.
Speaker 1: And he knows that she has always wanted a proposal on her birthday in the desert. Oh okay, spoiler, not gonna happen, so no, please talk and the talking to her, She goes, I am a little worried that once he finds out about Mohammed that he'll break.
Speaker 2: Up with me.
Speaker 1: I don't like keeping secrets, but I'm gonna have to tell him sooner than later. And we already banged, so like, is that good or bad for my percentage points?
Speaker 2: And clear, I mean in her defense, This is all only time I will ever defend her. He did say he has no interest in hearing about her past, so that she does have that sort of disclaimer, like if he did get mad, she'd be like, roll the tape. I tried to tell you, yeah.
Speaker 1: And not like she was married three times or was it past lesbian or right like.
Speaker 2: That feel bad, but it's not like baby girl Lisa bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, jove on and Aneline men's rights now let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh god, so hang on. All I say is my trish notes. I'm sure they're here, somewhere here they are. So they're still fighting over that ice cream cheese corn soup thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I just gave me.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, and I hate being like that because I always want to be respectful of other people's cultures and their food. But there's something so stomach churning about I can't. So she says, I was saying you are romantic, but you throw it in my face that you spend money on me, even though you say that you want to be the provider. And he says, and I'm bringing up the money because I'm hoping she'll be nicer to me. So she is upset, and she says, even though I'm not putting money in, I'm not asking for that much and I'm doing my part. I've been patient waiting for him for like six years, So that's my part. She also didn't work as well, and then she stopped. I wish it still worked, because then she could lord this whole thing over him. She's lost some ground. So they're packing up to leave and it's dead silent, and they hate each other, and then the resort people deliver a romantic breakfast since they're leaving the resort, and they're putting flower petals in the outdoor jacuzzie thing, and I wonder if they can feel the tension. It's so this is a honeymoon sweet. They're not even looking at each other.
Speaker 1: I wonder if the camera crews, like, lay it on thick spread, rose pedals, champagne, you can pop, you got any like strawberry flavored lube, you can roll all over the bed, lay it, lay it on as thick as you want. Go go got.
Speaker 2: So he tells her, you know you're hard on me, and I do believe it's my duty to provide, but you could go easier on me. And she says, just because you're providing, I have to shut up and not complain when you act like a jerk, and that's not fair. And he says, you're just nagging me all the time and criticizing me instead of being on my side, and she says, I put up with all of your tantrums and whining. He does seem like a whiner. He fully seems like such a whiner, and you're so stubborn, and a lot of women would have given up on you. I mean, I think a lot of women would have wanted their husband to have visited them for the first time within the first three years of marriage.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a lot to ask.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either. So he says, you make it seem like you're so perfect, and I'm this project that you're working on. Do you regret marrying me? And after a long pause and a commercial break, she says, no, I just want you to be more positive and less negative and act like you're enjoying yourself. And he's like, remember me on that aqua bike thing. I was totally doing it. And she's like, you were bitching the whole time. You always have to make a comment. And we see flashbacks of him complaining about everything and that's pretty lovey, and then she does an impression of an old man like complaining about everything, and he's like, you make it seem like I'm a hundred year old man complaining about the temperature of soup at a deli. He and she's like and then we see the flashbacks of him. She's like, it's so beautiful. I'm so glad it's not raining, and he goes, it'll probably start raining again too, don't get your hopes up.
Speaker 1: And then very much like Rachel Dredge, weren't weren't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's he's a DeBie downer. So she's like, this aqua bike was so fun. What do you give it out of five? And he's like a two. And then she goes, look at you have to put the cheese and the ice cream in the corn And he's like, uh, that when I was with him on that, that's just how he included in the clip package.
Speaker 1: That was the clipbacker. Should have included him calling her heavy when you picked her up and is telling her she was high maintenance by wanting to be carried and frowning in the photos and we have a lot of examples.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of a lot of examples.
Speaker 1: And he didn't want to get a massage, like what a waste of money?
Speaker 2: And then when they do get the massage, he tells her she's a little much and was unhinged with her sister. Yes, his sister like.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of examples of him being negative. That's true.
Speaker 2: Yes, So he promises he'll try to be more positive and not bring up the money if she'll be less critical, and she says she's gonna try. But he always looks constipated, and he says, because I'm always getting my ass chewed out too. Well. Then they make up and they cuddle and it's not gonna last, but it might because I think she's pregnant in the talking hits.
Speaker 1: So still don't see it, Still don't see it.
Speaker 2: I gotta find the clip and show you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, find the clip and show me, or just give me timestamp. Let's go to Lisa and Daniel. Just these lovebirds in Nigeria. There's never been a more pure and true love than these two.
Speaker 2: The smell coming from the screen from this episode.
Speaker 1: I really hope on the reunion they'll be like, so, Emma, do you have any tips for Lisa about her wig? Okay, so, although Lisa's wig looks better than a us, so Lisa is like, oh my god, my head itches and this wiglu is like bubblegum stuck to my head. This wig has been on for a week. I have not taken it off in a week.
Speaker 2: I was shocked. She says, if she hasn't washed her hair or showered, or if she showered but body it up. Yeah, oh god, I hope she showered.
Speaker 1: She says, it hurts. I'm gonna have to take it off. I have sores all over my head. I can feel it. I have headaches. So she tries to take it off, and it seems to be painful, and you can see like how her skin is all irritated around like where the wig cap was. Yes, So she gets it off and she she's like scratching her head and she goes, oh, I've got sores all over my head. Oh. And I gotta say, this wig has an odor to it.
Speaker 2: It's like Gino's hats, but worse, but.
Speaker 1: Worse because those you can flip them out.
Speaker 2: And g know, actually seems like he is clean, Like I just moderately clean. I didn't flush the toilet that one time, which I'll never get past. But like, I feel like he showers.
Speaker 1: So she washes her hair in the sink and I'm like, just put your whole body in the shower. Girl, it won't hurt. Yeah, you get it, Get all your pits in the areas, get everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe she hasn't showered since that. No, she showered the first night.
Speaker 1: Yeah did she?
Speaker 2: After that bath in the airport with this she was he showered.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she We assume she's showering every day. But she hasn't washed her hair. So she washes her hair in the sea. She's like, oh God, I feel so much better. And she says, and I don't care what he thinks. I can't put that thing back on anytime soon. We've already got the approval from the uncle, even though it's under faults pretenses, so.
Speaker 2: It doesn't count.
Speaker 1: It doesn't count. She says. I'm nervous to talk to Faith because I told her I would not get engaged to Daniel until I had told him all my secrets. So she gets on the phone with Faith and she's like, Faith that you wouldn't believe it. We just stepped out of the airport and there was a whole parade, and guess what it was for me? For me? And Faith goes, So you send him money all the time because he's so broke, but he can afford a parade.
Speaker 2: Good point, Faith.
Speaker 1: Good point, and she says Faith. Then he dropped down to one knee and I just didn't know what to say. So we got engaged, and Faith goes, why would somebody do that? That sounds like love bombing? Mom? It makes no sense. You met him and five minutes later he throws you a parade and gets engaged. He's like, yep, well and she says, Mom, this is not good. You've been fully lying to him and you haven't even asked Daniel about his past and all the women he's been with.
Speaker 2: Another great point fee.
Speaker 1: And she goes, I know, I've been so focused on telling him about my past. I haven't even asked him about what's going on with him. All right, So they're gonna meet with his friends tonight, and she's hoping when she meets with the front they can shed some light on Daniel. So he calls her and says, I'm in the lobby. Do you have some laundry? Bring it down, and so she goes, okay, So she heads down to the lobby and watch these wigs Wigfrey, what if she had a wig in there? I was like, did you throw it in with the bleak. See what happens. She heads out to the lobby to see Daniel and take her laundry wigfrey Son's wig, and he says, oh wow, baby, oh my god, why are you like this? And she goes, well, okay, let me get some money out of the ATM and then we'll just go on a walk. And here's the laundry, and he goes, Babe, your hair, and she goes, Daniel, it was itchy and hot, and he goes, you didn't You didn't tell me you were going to do this, like you did not tell me this was happening. And the talking head she's in the talking head.
Speaker 2: He says, you need to emotionally prepare yourself.
Speaker 1: She's about to come down the stairs.
Speaker 2: Real hair, I guess.
Speaker 1: And the talking head he goes, I was astonished. It was embarrassing. She looks way older. And if we are going to be together, she cannot go with the short hair. I want her to meet my friends, but if she does not wear the long hair, my friends will be embarrassed and judge her.
Speaker 2: Just get her a bag for over her head. You're at it and you don't even need to cut some eyeholes out. Just shove her into traffic, because that's what you really want to do with her. This is disgusting, you know not. She doesn't deserve this and she's the worst. Angela doesn't even deserve this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with all that, like we don't think she's a hero by any stretch, but this was terrible, terrible. So they're walking and she goes, Daniel, I had to let my head breathe. It's a wig, you know that, it's not my hair, and I had to just get some air in my hair. It's like, you're embarrassed to me. And he says, you should have stayed inside.
Speaker 2: Ah, I what maybe I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: Talking to him, she says, I'm hurt and I feel so ugly and I want to just go back home to the room and cry.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: So he tells her, you have to be wearing your wig when we're meeting people, and she goes, I can't wear it all the time, Daniel, you're being rude. And I was scared for you to see me, and I want you to think I'm beautiful with or without it, And he seems to feel slightly bad when she said that, but not really, No, he's just like, oh, he's.
Speaker 2: Just course correcting. I think he's very good at switching off his natural attitude when he gets caught, like at the restaurant, he was being so mean to about the way she was eating and drinking, and and then when he saw that she was upset, he's like, no, no, to my baby, I love you. I can never be embarrassed of you. I love yourself. Don't leave white woman from America, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, great point, great point.
Speaker 2: I think that's his natural state as being an asshole, and he can just flip out of it really quick when he sees he's gone too far.
Speaker 1: I think he's like fully married to somebody else. I wouldn't be surprised, I really do. I think he fully has like a family. Yeah, yeah, so the talking heads, she says, I am seeing red flags? Does he love me for who I am?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. Okay. So they're going to see his friends and she's there in the car and he looks really nice. He's got like a nice button down shirt, it's a nice sheet and she says.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a good looking guy.
Speaker 1: He is a very good looking guy. And she says you look very handsome, and he says, you look beautiful with your wig on.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, shut the fuck.
Speaker 1: Up, Daniel. So she says, what should I know. I'm just I'm hoping I can learn a lot more about you from your friends and your cousin. And he's like, okay, great, you can ask them whatever you want. So she meets the three guys and he says, I would like everyone here to meet Lisa, my beautiful queen, a stunnying beauty from the United States. I know, I get.
Speaker 2: It's like he keeps having to remind them, like she might not be much to look at, but she's from America and she sends me money. He mentions the money and the American thing like fifty times in this conversation. How many women and all of you friends. You might have a hot girlfriend, John, and you might you know, be rich, Steve, but look at this American woman who sends me money.
Speaker 1: How many times have these three guys met with Daniel and some woman a lot?
Speaker 2: And they're not good at it. They're not good at faking it, they're not good at hiding, they're not good at lying. They would have failed in front of the uncle. They you know they're not good.
Speaker 1: They would have failed on the traders when they had to say if they had the dagger, yes, because they would have been like, no, I don't have it. Yeah. So we meet Emmanuel, George and Loveday Yea, and they say, well, we're so happy to meet you, beautiful queen, stunning beauty from America and the tucking Head. Together, the three guys say Lisa is older than him and may not be his type, but he had but he has fully seen her and is comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: It's comfortable with that.
Speaker 1: He has fully seen her, and he's okay with it. If it's okay with it, I am okay with that. What are we gonna say?
Speaker 2: Seventy eight percent okay for me?
Speaker 1: Oh to thirty two percent? You've got Harris and she will make a good home. And they all just kind of giggle. Okay. And by the way, we know when their culture it's super important to have children. She is she ain't got no eggs left, speaking to somebody who doesn't have any eggs. Also, any eggs she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have, she won't be have make a good home because she can't afford her rent and she's home less. A tent and has no.
Speaker 1: Ut Yeah, so the one cause.
Speaker 2: Of decisions like this, like, yes, not to shame her. It's because of her that she is. It's not like she's not working hard enough or whatever. She's sending all of her money away to.
Speaker 1: This man and then taking money from her friends as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, and making poor marriage decisions.
Speaker 1: Five times over and over and over. So the guys are talking and the one guy goes, I know Daniel is a guy with one pair of shoes, and she's like, really, India goes, yes, I had one pair of shorts that had rips in the buttocks. But without Lisa, I do not know where I would be today. And the guy's like, you have transformed his life. You should keep doing that, don't divert.
Speaker 2: And giving him money. And by the way, we also could use some money.
Speaker 1: Do you have any friends? And she says, I'll work fifteen hour days, seven days a week to help him. Do excuse me, what what is your job? Medical field caregiver of elders. Doesn't sound safe to work that many hours, seven days a week. And you know Daniel, he doesn't share much of his past with me, And she says, was he popular with the ladies and they say. The one guy goes, yes, he is a handsome guy. He is a black handsome guy. And he says, yes, yes, women like me. But I've never brought any woman to meet my family for marriage.
Speaker 2: Okay, And because I haven't gotten any Americans to this country besides you.
Speaker 1: Yet, I don't even think that's true. I think he has.
Speaker 2: You think he has, Yeah, I do. And he has a parade on speed dial, the airport parade. Hey guys, I have another one coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's my three get one free. Yeah. So she says, well, you know, I met him on social media and I thought it was a fake, like he's a scam artist. And we've only been together since December and he already proposed. And all these guys are like pinching their mouths together, trying not to laugh. And they say, you're an angel to him. You know, he is sincere, he is honest. You have to trust him. You have saved him. But all of them are like, they're glad they're not more drunk, because they would just be laughing. Yeah. So they're talking to her, she goes, all I'm hearing is how I saved him, and what an angel I am, and how he's a new man. You know, it's given me pause. And there is something that happened before I came to Nigeria that he has not been able to explain. So she says, to the guys, you know, he was talking to another girl on social media at the same time he was talking to me, and they're all like, just one, that's.
Speaker 2: What I say, Only one.
Speaker 1: So she says, Daniel'll be honest, tell them, and he says, well, yes, I was, but I can't even remember now was the last time I talked to her? Like she was disturbing me? And Lisa says, the girl called me and told me and told me Daniel is a scam artist. And then he talks to a lot of women in America.
Speaker 2: This woman just keeps getting dumber and dumber.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody told you and he still didn't believe it. Well, now, we don't feel sorry for you, other than the fact that they're calling you ugly to your face.
Speaker 2: I never did because Faith was telling her, yeah, And you should listen.
Speaker 1: To your daughter, who we were telling you, Yes.
Speaker 2: Made her life a hell growing up because you kept choosing these partners over and over over your own child. But this is bad ye talking to.
Speaker 1: How she tells us about this woman. This woman sent her screenshots and he called her baby, and that hurt me.
Speaker 2: He blocked, he says, baby because he doesn't even have to know their name that way.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, And she says, he blocked her and told me that she's just a friend. But I don't know. I deleted all the screenshots from that girl because I believed him. But now I'm wondering if that other woman is right and he was just looking for any American woman.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it could not be more obvious. This is the whole show based on this. Not always the case. Sometimes it's real love, not in this case.
Speaker 1: Daniel, like zi Ed says, look, I've got lots of friends on social media.
Speaker 2: So many sometimes they get so mad at me that they contact the person that I'm romantically dating and say that I'm a scam artist. Has that happened with normal friendships?
Speaker 1: He says. A lot of ladies come after me, but I never went after her, and she goes, Daniel, you wanted her. There's something more going on here, Daniel. And in the talking head they as they go into the talking head and then the producer is asking. He's smiling ear to ear and he goes, no, wait, hold on, let me fix my thoughts. Okay, No, I don't know why she's trying to accuse me of this, and that he's the producer goes, do you chat with other women from America? And he goes, yes, yes, but just chatting with them and not trying to date them. This is the first lady who came into my life that I'm dating. M M.
Speaker 2: I'm just inviting them to my country, much like Zi ed I am on the tourism board.
Speaker 1: Tourism board. By the way, I think that whole thing about him being on the tourism board that somebody posted up was a total ai it.
Speaker 2: Oh it was ai. I thought he really was, like worked for No, he's a nurse. I don't know why I think it fell for that. Yeah I did too.
Speaker 1: Lisa says to the guys, I love love Daniel, but no one is perfect. So I'm begging you for the truth. I need to clear all of this up, and Daniel goes, I don't know, maybe that lady's lying, and they're all laughing.
Speaker 2: It's so obvious they are not even trying at this point.
Speaker 1: And Lisa goes, it's not funny, and cousin George goes, listen, you should trust him. I know him very very well, and he cannot disappoint you. And Lisa goes, I work all these hours so he can look good like this, and you know, my family is very worried about him, And like, if you won't share with me what's going on, I'm gonna find out on my own. And he says, I haven't hidden anything from you. You picked me up from the gutter and you clothed me. Why would I be playing games with you?
Speaker 2: And why does he have the right if she picked him up from the gutter and clothed him to criticize her natural hair?
Speaker 1: I mean, she I said, she thanks the friend, although I don't know what that means. But the one guy says, I think you're just afraid of being heartbroken. Girl. It's you, Yes, it's you. So the talking head. She goes, I feel like all of Daniel's friends are just protecting him. But now I feel like a sugar mama, and I don't think he's telling me the full truth. And it's going to be up to me to put together all the buzzle pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is back Holmes. You're nut. She's not going to be good at that because she's not that bright. Also, the worst kind of sugar Mama is a broken as.
Speaker 1: A broke one that's on the version of homelessness every five minutes. Let's move on to the person that I hate so much. Oh and I hate a lot of people on these shows, I really do. But the hate that I have for this guy, Rick of Rick and Trisha and this girl is so beyond stunningly gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and smart. Smart, it's a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is the photo if I can. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think she looks prodc. I think her dress.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it could just be I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's just a glossy dress. Okay, No, I mean you know, I mean I could be wrong. We don't what do we know. We'll find out at the reunion.
Speaker 2: I got to so Rick spit it out. Rick, So they go to another island, and how is he affording this trip? This is is a great bombing. You have five children at home. You are doing exactly what you did with your first ex from another country, which is you love bombed her slurged and spent money and then she expected that forever and then it went away.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So he's gotten them this secluded, gorgeous place that overlooks the island and a waterfall. You need to book a motel, set some reasonable expectations for what his lebel This is incredible, incredible. There's a huge bed, but no splash pad.
Speaker 1: Thank god, I was wondering. He's like, yeah, witch, he books it up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he did get them costumes to wear because he's still going to be gross, right. He wants to spice things up, even though he's only been there for like three days.
Speaker 1: Listen, things get stale after a solid four days in the gorgeous country.
Speaker 2: Things get stale a woman half your age. Yeah, So he says, I've recently gotten into role playing with who the girl in Columbia. You've been with Trish for how Who?
Speaker 1: She didn't? She didn't. Yeah. She's like, okay, if you're taking that costume out of a plastic cellophane bag and want me to put it on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they put on these caveman flintstone style outfits and she is not into it. She hates it. She's super uncomfortable, but she says he's done so much for her on this trip that she wants to go along. And that made me feel very icky and uncomfortable inside because we know it's coming, because we know it's coming, but also it's just gross, Like I could see their future where he'd be like throwing money in her face and then she'd have to do sex stuff that she's not comfortable with, and I was like super uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they start to go at it in front of the cameras.
Speaker 1: Are at the waterfall.
Speaker 2: Yet, Yeah, we're at the waterfall and they're just going at it and they're gonna be naked like Blue Lagoon just now. And he is once again her without telling her about the cheating. So the next morning, he once again feels guilty, but this time he's really going to tell her about the cheating because they're going to meet her family next. So he says, there's something I've been keeping from you, and she's instantly nervous, like what is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What? And she he says, just know what I'm about to tell you. I regret it. That'll leaves the pain.
Speaker 1: That makes regret it. Yeah, it makes it the build up is so much worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, but at least you regret it.
Speaker 1: So he regrets it. He regrets it.
Speaker 2: So he says, remember those five days when you got to me that we keep talking about. How could she forget? And she's like, why do you keep bringing up the five days? I thought we moved past that. And he's like, well, I'm not really talking about that, talking about what I did during those five days. She's like what, And he says, when you weren't talking to me, I started talking to my X. She was the only one there to listen to me. Get a friend, Jovonne, You do not have to keep hooking up with these exes. You have a family. Talk to your mom, talk to your sister.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, his name is Rick.
Speaker 2: No, he's the same as javonn Oh, he's the same.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, he has to talk to a girl that likes him. Yes, right right right. Javon, to our knowledge, didn't go to another country and bank a girl. No, so he's not quite a bad one.
Speaker 2: He used to end up with or had feelings with instead of talking to his entire family and about it. And Rick, we met his family at a barbecue.
Speaker 1: They're sick of his shit.
Speaker 2: They maybe, so maybe you need to pay a therapist. Maybe instead of sumerging for these vacations, you need to get a therapist.
Speaker 1: Whatever. He is a sex tourist, that is it. He cannot get late in Los Angeles, so he's just flying himself around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. So he's rubbing his eyes. He's leaning like this, and he keeps like rubbing his eyes like he's gonna cry, but he's not getting any moisture out. So he's like he's it's like a kid who needs a nap and is like rubbing their eyes. Yeah, and he's mumbling like he's trying to give poor me. He's like, I just like when you were not talking to me, I needed someone to talk to me because she was the only one that was there for me. It's you were fifty two years old, built like Michael Strahan. Stop it. So she he says, I booked a trip to Colombia to be with her. I was just feeling so lonely and abandoned. Go take the tap lesson, make some money and some friends. In the meantime, he's an.
Speaker 1: Uber driver, and Matt realized he'd bit in his car before.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and somebody posts about him being an Uber driver, and Matt wrote it, Oh my god, I realized I've been in his car before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hilarious. Yeah, okay, that's so funny. But if you're so lonely you have all these part time jobs, they're great ways to meet people.
Speaker 1: Matt would have talked to you in that Uber You.
Speaker 2: Would live in one of the busiest cities in the world.
Speaker 1: I would not have mindset don't talk to me.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me. Is that a setting you can put on? This quiet preferred that's hilarious. Okay, I would feel rude putting that on, But I don't think they want to make conversation with me either.
Speaker 1: So well, I've definitely hadn't many and you just got.
Speaker 2: Music, like just music. It's justn't a music.
Speaker 1: Again, I've definitely had people that didn't respect my boundary. I don't mind. I don't mind music. I just do not We don't have to talk the whole time, like please.
Speaker 2: No, we don't have to talk. And I do not want to hear me having to explain what a podcaster does for a living, right, that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the worse over this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she says she's upset, like she's crying. She says, how could you do that to me? And he's she she starts to do that crying laughing thing like you're kind of in shock. So you're doing like a smiling thing, almost like a defense mechanism. Yea, yeah, exactly. This broke man who's twice my age, cheated on me because I didn't talk to him for five days. Like, So, she says, did you have sex with her? And he says, I thought you didn't want me anymore. And she's like, did you have sex with her? And he says yes, And he says, I'm sorry, baby, I know I messed up. This is something we can work through. It was a mistake. You banged her multiple times every day on a trip to Colombia. That's so many mistakes. Yes, you booked a whole flight, you went to a different country. So she's like, how could you do that to me? We were together And he says, I told you if I didn't hear from you for a couple of days, I would assume it was over. So I guess he had said, like, if you don't write me, back, I'm gonna think that you're done with me. And she said, I'm at the police station because my brother got to a car accident, like you when I need time, And he's like, but I didn't believe that it wasn't enough for me. So she's like, when when I did write you back, I had let me. Let me try to wrap my head around this logic. He says, when you did write me back, I had already booked the flight there, so it's her fault.
Speaker 1: And then also he doesn't know how to cancel refunded ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, all right, it's non refundable. And she says, I wrote you back. I told you I wasn't free to talk, and he says, and you told me I was stalking you. I would have liked to have seen that conversation. And she says, why did you wait so long to tell me? And he says, I wanted to build something with you first before I told you the truth.
Speaker 1: I wanted to have all the sex with you and show you that I cared so much. Because I brought a splash pad.
Speaker 2: I wanted to have a few slides down the splash pad, a few punches to wild rivers, and that's what we have down here, raging waters. And I got the season passed, and so I wanted to get my money's worth before I told you the truth.
Speaker 1: A few slides down the splash pad is disgusting, slipping and sliding. God. Okay.
Speaker 2: So she says, do you still love this woman? And he says, no, it's over. I haven't talked to her. So you used that girl in Colombia for sex as well, is what I'm hearing. So she says, I thought you were different. You told me you weren't like my ex and you wouldn't hurt me like he did, and that I could trust to you. And he says, it's not the same as your ex, and she's like, it is. You cheated. I thought you were a good guy. And he says, favorite thing that non good guys love to say, I am a good guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you give me an example of how in the last ten minutes you've been a great guy.
Speaker 2: I think he thinks he's a good guy because he is not actively sexually assaulted a woman like roofeed her. He has had sex with her through manipulation and lying, but not that, and he is in his children's lives. So I think that to him, that makes him a good guy. The bar is very low. Okay, So he's like, I've never murdered anyone. I'm happy you look at me. Yeah. So he goes, you can trust me, And it's different now that we've met and consummated. I hate that we have a stronger bond now. So I wouldn't do that to you now, Like, wouldn't peat on you now now now, now that we've consummated and splash padded it up, I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that. Can't we just start over, baby, from the first day that we touched do gross?
Speaker 1: Imber saying that gross.
Speaker 2: And she says, no, shut up, don't call me baby, don't call me kid, don't sorry. I'm gonna jump into a Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So if I knew you went to Columbia, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. And again, like we've said, she would not be having sex with you, which is why what you did is so gross, because you fully deceived her into having sex with you by not telling her this that you change your mind about things.
Speaker 1: Earlier when she was saying I don't understand how you could do this to me? This is all I could think about, how could you do this to me? Of course, how could you do that's Leu Anne from Real Housewives.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on, I go to Ta Swift, you go to lou An.
Speaker 1: I gotta how could you do this to me? Question mark?
Speaker 2: So he's like, I can't hate him so much?
Speaker 1: Mary pain's I mean my note. I don't take notes on him, and I had to even make a note like this is the worst person we've seen on our television.
Speaker 2: She says, if I knew you went there, I wouldn't be talking to you. And he says, maybe we view relationships differently.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: U yes, lighting mother effort. He's not as good as Johnny.
Speaker 1: No, he's not as good as Johnny. Johnny's real good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he almost had Chloe's second guessing herself. So he she walks off. Tricia walks out of the room, and I was like, please don't take him back, girl, please, dear god. He follows her and she's like, don't touch me, don't make it work. I don't want to talk to you. So they leave the island. She's not talking to him. She says, I thought he was honest. I told him repeatedly how much my ex hurt me, and then he went and did the same thing to me. And he's like, I want to resolve this, and she says. They're on the boat and he's like a giant guy in a little life fest. Fairly fits him, so it's kind of funny, and she's like, I thought you were honest, and he says. She says, I wish you stayed with the ex and didn't come here to see me, And he says, I refuse to believe that you're not happy that I came to see you. Refuse to believe her delusion, and she says, I told you how I told you how ashamed I am. Oh, she said, I told you. I don't know what she's saying here. That was a weird note. She says, I explained to you what happened during those five days, right, and you still went to Columbia. Why didn't you cancel the trip? So I'm glad she got there. He says, well, I thought you were still cheating.
Speaker 1: So she goes, no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh, so it's my fault, and she says, you thought even though that I explained what happened. I'm going to get revenge on her by doing this. Yes, and he says, in some ways that's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Right, So he says, I know now that I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh you also knew at the time you were wrong? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, you're fifty two. You should have learned this thirty years ago that this was wrong. And she says in their talking head, she said I can't be friends with someone or I can't be with someone who still has feelings for their ex. But in the subtitles it said eggs. I can't be with their eggs. And I was like, is this Renee or is it Angela? I just need someone to tell I got one egg.
Speaker 1: Speaking of AI stuff, which we weren't. She's been doing a lot of AI stuff lately, Angela.
Speaker 2: Not great that one egg is long gone. But yeah, yeah, so he's She says, I wish you had told me before you came. And now I have no idea what I'm going to tell my dad and my entire family.
Speaker 1: Right because now I'm not bringing you to see them, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, I honestly don't know. We've seen so many women settle and take men back after a crap like this on the show and in real life. So I just don't know what to think.
Speaker 1: I want better for her.
Speaker 2: I was so want better for her. Yeah, we had we had Chloe like surprise us. Yes, so hopefully, Trisha, we have our fingers us.
Speaker 1: Hopefully everybody has gone to listen to my Chloe interview, which came out at ten pm Eastern Time Monday night, right after the Doll Okay, Oh my god. Okay, Lara and a midst it beer Can Burcan. Laura and beer Can. That was funny. Laura and beer Can talking head. She says, I've been here a week and it's going okay. We've had some conversations about his debt and my friendship with Michael, and last night I met his friends. So they were talking in Turkish and I felt like they were keeping secrets from me. So but anyway, last night he said we're going on a surprise romainic getaway. So I love that because everything is a romance novel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they wake up the next day and.
Speaker 2: God, he's surprisingly hairy.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't notice. I just KNOWE on sweat pants sleeping in sweatpants, I said, red flag sleeping in track pants and no top. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that a red flag?
Speaker 1: Really? Just sleep in your underwear or some short track pants.
Speaker 2: No, well they're athleisure were they looked nylon to me? Well, I'm oh, like, okay, so it was the material that bothered you. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So they wake up and she's like, I really liked me and your friends, and he gets out of bed in his track pants. I was upset.
Speaker 2: So I can't believe you to have missed the hair. It's the whole torso really, yeah, I mean I didn't get a good look at the back, but I assume there's some on the back, but it was all front down. All that is stomach stomach down. Yeah, I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: He didn't even look like he could grow a beard.
Speaker 2: But he does kind of have stubble.
Speaker 1: So okay. So she is past for the romantic getaway and she's like, this is like, I don't know what we're doing. It's so nice. I'm nervous. So thirty minutes later they're in the car and the talking head he says, yeah, ah, Laura, she needs spice in her life, and I'm the spice. But today's spice is Chesmee. It's a castle. It's romantic and it's peaceful. We've seen ches May before, have we. I've seen it on one of these shows before, because I remember it.
Speaker 2: That spice line was very I thought we were getting into sarper territory. I was excited, like, we know, many spices make stew and I am spice of life.
Speaker 1: No, I think he's trying to say, like she likes those spicy books, and so I'm gonna when she acts up, I'm just gonna throw her against the wall and make her forget that that.
Speaker 2: I mean that happened to get old after a certain time, Right, how long can she fall for that?
Speaker 1: Like? Well, here we're about to see. So they talk and he says, we are still talking and thinking about marriage. So if there's any questions you have for me, what are you wondering? And she says, well, okay, I am really wondering about your debt. So he says, in twenty nineteen, and in twenty twenty he opened one, two, then three shisha hookah bars.
Speaker 2: He expanded too fast.
Speaker 1: All of them were big, and he was earning. Yeah, No, ding big Fast COVID hit, he went bankrupt, he had to sell his businesses, his car, and his home, and he had to work twenty four hours a day again, come on now and twenty.
Speaker 2: These people are like, I work two thousand, five hundred and sixty two hours.
Speaker 1: A week, and you're like, it's just not physically possible.
Speaker 2: I don't do you have one of those time turners that Hermione had, because.
Speaker 1: No, So he says, I worked twenty four hours a day to make like twenty dollars. I made so little money, so I found another way. And so yeah, I gamble a lot, and if I have money, I gamble. And she goes like, what do you mean? He goes, if I have money, I gamble, So every day every.
Speaker 2: Day She's like, yeah, you know, like how you breathe and eat food, I gamble the same way.
Speaker 1: Like you know how you go to work, Well, I do that, but it's gambling. Yeah, And so she goes, so, is this gambling money part of your debt? And he goes, no, No, I'm gambling and I'm making progress towards the debt with my gambling money. It's how me and my friends have paid rent for years okay, but you said a few episodes back that you just couch surf because you have no home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is why so many people thought it was a drug trafficking right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the talking head she goes, I mean, gambling is okay if you have the money to lose. But he doesn't have the money to lose, and the fact that he's gambling instead of looking for and keeping a steady job makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Right, what happened to being a barista? That's what you told Michael? He was going to do.
Speaker 1: Code for gambler. So she says, I sent you money for a Valentine's Day gift, one hundred and fifty dollars, and did you gamble gamble with it? And he goes, yeah, I gambled with it to pay the rent rent for what And she goes, but what would you have done if you lost it? And that seems irresponsible? What if you would have lost it? He goes, what can I tell you? Gambling is something I have to do, like man.
Speaker 2: Like how you breathe and eat and need water. I need to gamble.
Speaker 1: Talking to head, a producer says, is gambling an addiction? And he goes, no, because if I was addicted, I would not care if I win or lose. But I care and I'm winning. Gambling is just a rule. I don't think that's how that works. Gamble is just a way to make money money mostly, you know, like I bet on football games because I can't play anymore, but I can bet on it. Hm.
Speaker 2: Oh right, because he was a soccer player.
Speaker 1: As a soccer player, If I was addicted, I wouldn't care if I win or lose. Now, I don't think that's how that works. With people that are addicted to gambling. I think they care a lot if they win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot, especially when someone's going to break their kneecaps because they lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then talking to head Lara goes it's concerning that he thinks this is the way he should make money and this is a super serious issue, and I'm just wondering, like, should I just pull the plug on this thing now? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, you should, please dear God. Yes. Also, I'm kind of surprised she's not into the bad boy aesthetic that goes along with gambling. There's no like fantasy romance novel that has a werewolf who gambles his life savings.
Speaker 1: True, she says, So when you're with me in the United States, you're gonna be gambling away my money. And he goes, I wouldn't gamble your money. I only gamble my money, and she goes, if we're married, it is our money, and he goes, okay. So, for example, I make five thousand, I give you four thousand, and then I gamble the one thousand because maybe I make nothing, but maybe I make fifty k. Because this is me. This is my life. This is the life of beer Can. This is how I do things.
Speaker 2: And you either take it or leave it. Baby, the life of beer Can. You guys like the life of pie.
Speaker 1: So he's trying to say, like, if I gamble the extra one thousand and I don't make anything, oh well, well that's somebody that has money to burn, who probably already has a home, in a car and a way to get himself to the United States. But this is me, this is my life. This is the life of beer Can.
Speaker 2: This is who you fell in love with. I'm gonna get this snick tattoo. Remember when I threw you against the wall and if.
Speaker 1: Vampire energy, remember that? And then I went to bed in my nylon sweatpants. Oh so she says, if we apply for the K one visa, then I am financially responsible for you for ten years and I don't want to take on more debt. And he goes, well, I mean whatever, if I win a grand jackpot, then I have one I have succeeded. And she goes, so until you feel you're successful, you're going to keep gambling. And he goes, yeah, duh okay, duh no, I said, dah okay.
Speaker 2: Please. She's like, so I missed that.
Speaker 1: So you'll keep gambling until you win a grand jackpot, which never happens to anybody ever, And he goes, yeah, so if he is a grand jackpot, then he won't gamble anyver stop.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's what gamblers always say. I just have to win big and then at this my last big score.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Kimberly has a screenshot to me, so let's pull it up here for the people watching. Ooh he oh. First of all, that picture. I can't he looks so stupid in this picture. That is surprising that he's that Harry, right, Yeah, yeah, very surprising. Yeah, all right, thanks for it's not for me but in my brain. Thanks thanks for that. Okay, next time on Emma is he ride Campmell's on her birthday and she's eyes on an to get a pro puzzle on my birthday because I could not be a basic bitch. Ebe so Jovanna and Annelin go to her apartment. He says he is excited to see her apartment, to see where all his money is going.
Speaker 2: This was wild.
Speaker 1: He says. Her apartment is filled with dollar signs, lots of travel photos, huge closets, and I feel taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: What an asshole. Romis Drove's never gonna mention the money again, but I'm gonna think it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see where my money's been going. Her apartment looks average and nice. Does he want her to live in Squalor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's your wife. All I see is dollar signs. That's such what a jerk got, Such a jerk, Okay, Astard.
Speaker 1: Beer Can says to Laura, Look, I know it's hard for you to understand my lifestyle, but even if we have problems, we can always find a solution. She's just like, oh my god. Okay, Mollie says to Forest. Until yesterday, you did not know the truth of Sheena's finances and you did not know the truth of Sheena's relationship with her family Forrest, these are big lies. And in the talking head he says, Sheena did lie about almost everything, and I don't know what I can do, and he cries, that's sad. If we take it at pace, it's sad. Oh my gosh, it's the return of Aunt Spring. Aunt Spring arrives to believe with her with her Madonna ponytail, and.
Speaker 2: She face glasses. Anne knows she.
Speaker 1: Does appear to be in Witness production.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I still think it might be Anthony getting away from her.
Speaker 1: Anthony and Anthony Manon, who is also in Witness Protection. Aviva and Stig meet with Aunt Spring and Aunt Spring says, I don't believe him to be such a great guy. And she takes him off to the side and shows him a picture and says, is this you in this photo? Oh? And is Aviva already pregnant? And that's why she feels the need to never wash her hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay. Now we see Lisa and Daniel and she's yelling at him and she's saying, I came here for answers, and she says he won't admit, no, no, and he says, I won't admit to what I didn't do, and she says he's lying to me and he's trying to make me feel insane. And she says, I don't know, and I think maybe before she got there, but she cries and says, I don't know what to believe. Are there others? And then she gets on the phone and is writing to that lady that initially sent her the text, and she's nodding and yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you have answers. There are others. One of them reached out to you, right.
Speaker 1: But now she's I deleted those screenshots. Well, I bet it'll be really easy to find them. M h Just ask Faith. I beus she didn't delete them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't know if she even told Faith about that.
Speaker 1: That's it, guys, we did it. Another great episode of these dumb dumbs and these dumb dums.
Speaker 2: I want Faith on the tell all and then I want her to go no contact.
Speaker 1: That would be the best thing for Faith. Can we we start to go fund me for Faith?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: And then well, if I say, and then one for Lisa too, But I don't think she deserves it. Her family for years, according to her sister. Here, guys, that's it. We did it. And when you hear this episode, I'll be in Mississippi going going to town to Mississippi for a few days for a funeral. And I'm hoping my son will be able to come over and see me, because he's just a rolling stone. He's out there in the world. They don't have school and he's just out. I believe he's currently in Birmingham. This morning he was in.
Speaker 2: A snowpocalypse.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here is just like six inches of solid ice. It's crazy. I mean, you can like walk on the Potomac River. It's nuts. It's nuts. My friend lives in Highlands in North Carolina and he sent us a text last night to our group as it was negative thirteen there. I was like, oh, it's only negative one here and you win, and he wrote it's negative thirteen. Here he goes, I went outside, hurt my feelings and I just came here. Yeah. Yeah, And last night.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna tell you what it was here, please don't.
Speaker 1: It snowed at Baldhead Island yesterday it snowed and it was a negative one and I looked at my ring camera last night and you could see the snow coming down. Crazy crazy, you guys, what is this world that we live in? Let me show you this picture.
Speaker 2: You'll be safe, everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you could just look up like snow on the outer banks, that's what looked like at Baldhead. But they don't do pictures quite as much. Let's see if I could show you this is my beach house in the snow. Oh my gosh, that is not sand.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? It's just nuts?
Speaker 2: And whose funeral are you going to?
Speaker 1: I'm going to the funeral of my mother's best friend. So my mom and her best friend have been best friends for sixty five years and they talk on the phone every single night, last sixty five years. I'm not exactly, I'm not exaggerating every night, Like the joke is, I don't know. She's probably talking to Nancy. Where's Mom. She's back there on the phone with Nancy. And you know, miss Bush used to cut my hair. So the Bush has had two daughters, and those two daughters are best friends with my sisters because they match up in age. They didn't have a third one for me, but that's okay. But anyway, so my parents have you know, we're in the same retirement village with them, so they still see each other every day. And my mom, Miss Bush was in hospice and my mom was still going hanging out with her every day and very very heartbreaking for my mom and for you know, for our family and for their kids, because they're they're like our family is what you know, they are our family. So yeah, I told Dave like a couple of weeks ago, I said, you know, if Miss Bush bust is way, I'm gonna have to go to Jackson. He goes, I get it. Yeah, So I'm gonna be there Monday through Thursday and then I'll be back and hit the ground running back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Everybody the dateline that we cover last night and heart breaking and it took place at Old Miss Sure.
Speaker 1: Did I know the story wind? Remember I told you that when they did the dateline wrap up and all the hosts did a wrap up, it was for their podcast, and Blaine said she was up coming to you from Oxford, Mississippi, and I was like, I bet I know what case they're covering. He was jay Lee heartbreaking case, very interesting case. That guy the murderer you could tell when the police first talked to him, He's like, you're a lie, liar face. And it's rough because it's about you know, a gay kid, and it is a hate crime and this. But both of the students involved were so outstanding, like graduating three years, start their own businesses, want to do better in the world. And yep, so beloved, you know. And it's just such a loss, such a loss. So and I loved that, I will say. And I texted to my cousins, my Mississippi cousins, I hope you guys watched Dayline for Friday. It was really good. And believe it or not, Mississippi did not look terrible.
Speaker 2: No, they looked really good. There was a lot of I know, this is gonna surprise you, but it was a lot of we did good here.
Speaker 1: For it's going to surprise you that we actually investigated the case of a black gay boy, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and wait till you see the judge at the end.
Speaker 1: Couldn't believe it, Kimberly, you could. So all the devastation and stuff you see in Oxford that's happening right now is all around that courthouse which is on the square. And yeah, all of that is just right there. And it's interesting because in Oxford, like nothing has really melted yet, it hasn't like gotten above thirty. So once it does, is like pipes are gonna be burst in all over town. So it ain't gonna get worse for it gets better. Oh god, So I don't know. I'll see John this week and we'll hopefully just think he's getting to Oxford to get his car and he's gonna come to Jackson and we don't know what's gonna happen there. But Nashville had a similar situation. So thinking to the people in Nashville and those surrounding areas as well, they had similar they have a better infrastructure to deal with it.
Speaker 2: I think Katie did lose power for about five hours yesterday right before we were recording.
Speaker 1: Always, and that's how it always happens. Yeah, yeah, well you guys covered it and you thought that it was it was an interesting case.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah. It was heartbreaking, but very well done, very well done.
Speaker 1: The family.
Speaker 2: Everybody was so good. Blaine was so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blaine with Blaine was perfect for it. Actually, she was really good. So everybody make sure you're listening to Kimberly and Katie. Their episode comes out on The Free Feet on Wednesdays where they covered the dateline from the Friday before, and make sure you're following them at date dateline on social media. They don't need your followers, but I do. I'm at peak.
Speaker 2: We did. We also do is bad.
Speaker 1: Well that's in dire need, okay, but follow everybody.
Speaker 2: Not nearly where we should be.
Speaker 1: It's probably true. Follow everybody, guys. We're out here trying to make reels and be funny and do the thing we're trying. Yeah, I interview with Chloe from Monday night. There will be lots of reels up for that. Wait, it's none on my feed, Kimberly. Stop, it will be on your feed. If you're hearing this sound of my voice, it's on your feed from Monday night. It's also going to be on YouTube. You can see her in person. We do the whole this thing we do like a mock up of it, like, oh my gosh, when she does this, like the three of us do it together. And when I say the three of us, I mean me, her and the picture. We all do it together. That's She's hilarious. I love her I'd like her to be on every show. She's great, She's great, all right, everybody, and Kimberly and I will see you this weekend to talk about ninety Day the other way. Don't Platforms also out Tell Me All Part two? Tell All Part two will be this week again Tell Me Everything with Kate Casey. We've got two episodes left that'll be out this week and Platforms on Prime as well. And I'm doing PAP and Bravo with Dylan empathis week, so that'll be fun. Okay, bye bye