Speaker 1: I believe there is nothing more urgent than mass migration. Today, almost one in five people living in this country moved here from abroad.
Speaker 2: That is, of course, an all time high.
Speaker 1: Is a similar number, by the way, in the United States, also an all time high.
Speaker 2: The number of immigrants who.
Speaker 1: Entered the EU from non EU countries doubled between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two alone, and of course it's gotten much higher since.
Speaker 2: And we know the situation.
Speaker 1: It didn't materialize in a vacuum. It's the result of a series of conscious decisions made by politicians all over the continent and others across the world over the span.
Speaker 2: Of a decade.
Speaker 3: Jadevance just went into the heart of darkness the Munich Security Conference, and he decided to tell the truth. What a novel concept. This is what I was just talking about yesterday with my episode. It's like there's just a level of honesty that's happening that I can't believe.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: You guys constantly say more content, Clint, more content, all right, back to back episodes, just because I love you. Thank you seriously. The fact that you guys want to hear more from me means a lot. So Jennie Vance went to the Munich Security Conference this morning and he gave a about twenty something minute speech that.
Speaker 4: Just lit the New World Order on fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know how else to put it, really, just laying his cards on the table and saying, this is what's happening, this is who's doing it, and this is why, and this is why we're not going to do it anymore. And I think that it is a big moment. So for those that haven't had a chance to listen to it or watch it, we're gonna do that right now, the entire thing. And I'm gonna interject with my commentary periodically on areas of disagreement and agreement and emphasizing points that really matter. But I think that if you haven't had a chance to listen to the whole thing, it is worth doing. On top of that, Trump today decided to fire thousands of IRS agents that just came down a few minutes ago. I can't I don't know how else to describe this other than like it's basically like the Buchanan Nite wing of the Republican Party and the Ron Paul wing of the Republican Party. The Buchananites are much more nationalistic and you know, border hawks, but also very anti war, very anti nWo. And then the Row Paul libertarian wing obviously, which I'm more a member of. But like the it's this confluence of these two movements that is really having life breathed back into it. I didn't expect it. I'll just I'll just be honest, like I did not expect Jade Vance and Trump to represent in so many ways. It's it's weird. It's weird, Like did anybody see this coming. I'm sure some people did, but my goodness, it's amazing. Anyways, let's get in the speech. Actually, before we watch the speech, let's talk about some of the commentary we're getting. This is from a congresswoman out of Pennsylvania. Her name is Christy Hulahan. She says, I'm struggling for the words to describe my disappointment with Vice President Vance's speech at the Munich Security Conference. I feel as though all of Europe and half of America deserve an apology. VP Vance chided and derided Europe for the very things that our great nation is wrestling with. He maligned the continent's leaders and voted with when our own house is not in order. According to him, Europe is retreating away from free speech and is making wrong choices about who should be part of a free society. He maligned them for not leading with the right values and for persecuting those who disagree with them.
Speaker 4: He also spent time scoffing at.
Speaker 3: The idea that Romania's election was possibly compromised, with not a whiff of a mention of the violence of January sixth, of the attempt to annul our own election of twenty twenty, and not a word about Ukraine or Russia. The hypocrisy is just more than I can take. I'm sorry. This does not reflect who we are and how much we value the European continent. Wrong, wrong, Chrissy. This is exactly how who we are and how we feel about the European continent. And also when you say I'm struggling for words to describe and then you go on, you know, multi paragraph screed, yeah, you're just being performative.
Speaker 4: So I'm not buying it.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted you to get an idea of the Democrat class's you know, response to jad Evans. You already know it's good if they hate it this much, you know it's good. Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Thanks to all the gathered delegates and luminaries and media professionals, and thanks especially to the host of the Munich Security Conference for being able to put on such an incredible event. Were of course thrilled to be here. We're happy to be here, and you know, one of the things that I wanted to talk about today is of course our shared values. And you know, it's great to be back in Germany. As as you heard earlier, I was here last year as United States Senator. I saw a foreign minister excuse me, Foreign Secretary David Lammy, and joke that both of us last year had different jobs than we have now. But now it's time for all of our countries, for all of those who have been fortunate enough to be given political power by our respective peoples to use it wisely to improve their lives. And I want to say that I was fortunate in my time here to spend some time outside the walls of this conference over the last twenty four hours, and I've been so impressed by the hospitality of the people, even as of course, as they're reeling from yesterday's horrendous attack.
Speaker 2: And the first time I was ever in.
Speaker 1: Munich was was with my wife actually, who's here with me today on a personal trip. And I've always loved the city of Munich, and I've always loved its people, and I just want to say that we're very moved, and our thoughts and prayers are with Munich and everybody affected by the evil and inflicted on this beautiful community. We're thinking about you, We're praying for you, and we will certainly be rooting for you in the days and weeks to come.
Speaker 3: Quick explanation there, that is in regards to the attack on Christmas. I think it was Christmas Eve in Munich. It was the vehicle attack. I covered it a couple months ago now here.
Speaker 1: I hope that's not the last bit of applause that I get. But we gather at this conference, of course to discuss security, and normally we mean threats to our external security. I see many great military leaders gathered here today.
Speaker 2: But while the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Is very concerned with European security and believes that we can come to a reasonable settlement between Russia and Ukraine, and we also believe that it's important in the coming years for Europe to step up in a big way to provide for its own defense. The threat that I worry the most about visa the Europe is not Russia, it's not China, it's not any.
Speaker 2: Other external actor.
Speaker 1: And what I worry about is the threat from within, the retreat of Europe from some of its most fundamental values you shared with the United States of America. Now I have struck that a former European commissioner went on television recently and sounded delighted that the Romanian government had just annulled an entire election. He warned that if things don't go to plan, the very same thing could happen in Germany too. Now these cavalier statements are shocking to American ears. For years, we've been told that everything we fund and support is in the name of our shared democratic values. Everything from our Ukraine policy to digital censorship is billed as a defense of democracy. But when we see European courts canceling elections and senior officials threatening to cancel others, we ought to ask whether we're holding ourselves to an appropriately high standard. And I say ourselves because I fundamentally believe that we are on the same team. US do more than talk about democratic values, we.
Speaker 2: Must live them.
Speaker 3: We're only three and a half minutes in and you can already see it's just a shot across the bow, like right out the gate.
Speaker 4: And I love that.
Speaker 3: He butters him up by saying, you know, I love Munich, I love the people of Munich, I love coming here, blah blah blah, and he gets an applause line after he you know, shares his condolences for the attack that happened last month, and then he says knowingly, he goes, I hope that's not the last applause line I get during this speech, because he knows where this speech is going. And it's really important, man, I mean, it's just so important. This actually reminds me a lot of when Trump, I don't remember what year, it was, probably twenty seventeen, maybe eighteen. He goes to the World Economic for him and he gives a speech and he just talks about how like, yeah, we're not gonna go away from nationalistic desires or priorities.
Speaker 4: The truth is plain to see.
Speaker 5: If you want freedom, take pride in your kind. If you want democracy, hold on to your sovereignty, and if you want peace, love your nation.
Speaker 4: Wise leaders always.
Speaker 5: Put the good of their own people and their own country first. The future does not belong to globalists. The future belongs to patriots. The future belongs to sovereign and independent nations who protect their citizens, respect their neighbors, and honor the differences that make each country special and unique.
Speaker 4: Like, we're not doing this, We're not doing this globalist thing.
Speaker 3: And essentially what Jadie Vance is doing is he's going in there and he is chastising them.
Speaker 4: I mean, he is just telling them, Hey, you guys are hypocrites.
Speaker 3: You lecture the entire world about defending democracy while you simultaneously threaten democracy with said ship and election overthrows, which is what happened in Romania. I mean, it's it really is galling. But just just to have an American politician, particularly the vice president of the United States, which I for somehow that still doesn't feel real to me, But yeah, that's who this guy is. He's second in chain of command for the presidency. Yeah, I mean, to have the vice president of the United States go to the Munich Security Conference and just lecture them about how they are the primary threat. It ain't China, it ain't Russia. It ain't North Korea, it's not even Iran, which you would expect the old guard of the GOP to harp on. He's sayings in it's within, it's you, it's the people in this room listening to him right now. You are the threats to democracy profound.
Speaker 2: Now within living memory of many of you in this room. The Cold War.
Speaker 1: Positioned defenders of democracy against much more tyrannical forces on this continent. And consider the side in that fight that censored dissidence, that closed churches, that canceled elections. Were they the good guys? Certainly not? And thank god they lost the Cold War. They lost because they neither valued nor respected all of the extraordinary blessings of liberty, the freedom to surprise, to make mistakes, to invent, to build. As it turns out, you can't mandate innovation or creativity, just as you can't force people what to think, what to feel, or what to believe. And we believe those things are certainly connected.
Speaker 4: Just quick interjection.
Speaker 3: He is analogizing them to the USSR, to the communists. He's saying, y'all are behaving as communists. Look at all these military people. It's like NATO officials. It's the entire European military alliance. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, when I look at Europe today, it's sometimes not so clear what happened to some of the Cold Wars winners. I look to Brussels, where EU Commission commissars warned citizens that they intend to shut down social media during times of civil unrest the moment they spot what they've judged to.
Speaker 2: Be quote, hateful content.
Speaker 1: Or to this very country where police have carried out raids against citizens suspected of posting anti feminist comments online as part of quote combating misogyny on the Internet.
Speaker 2: A day of action. I looked to Sweden.
Speaker 1: We're two weeks ago the government convicted a Christian activist for participating in Kuran burnings that resulted in his friend's murder, and as the judge in his case chillingly noted, Sweden's laws to supposedly protect free expression do not in fact grant and I'm quoting a free pass to do or say anything without risking offending.
Speaker 2: The group that holds that belief.
Speaker 1: And perhaps most concerningly, I look to our very dear friends, the United Kingdom, where the backslide away from conscience rights has placed the basic liberties of religious Britons in particular, in the crosshairs.
Speaker 2: A little over two years ago.
Speaker 1: The British government charged Adam Smith Connor, a fifty one year old physiotherapist and an Army veteran, with the heinous crime of standing fifty meters from an abortion clinic and silently praying for three minutes, not obstructing anyone, not interacting with anyone, just silently praying on his own. After British law enforcement spotted him and demanded to know what he was praying for, Adam replied simply, it was on behalf of the unborn son he and his former girlfriend had aboarded years before.
Speaker 2: Now, the officers were not moved.
Speaker 1: Adam was found guilty of breaking the government's new buffer zones law, which criminalized as silent prayer and other actions that could influence a person's decision within two hundred meters of an abortion facility. He was sentenced to pay thousands of pounds in legal costs.
Speaker 2: To the prosecution.
Speaker 1: Now, I wish I could say that this was a fluke, a one off, crazy example of a badly written law being enacted against.
Speaker 2: A single person.
Speaker 1: But no, this last October Just a few months ago, the Scottish government began distributing letters to citizens whose houses lay within so called safe access zones, warning them that even private prayer within their own homes may amount to breaking the law. Naturally, the government urged readers to report any fellow citizens suspected guilty of thought crime. In Britain and across Europe, free speech, I fear is in retreat and in the interests of comedy, my friends, but also in the interests of truth.
Speaker 2: I will admit that sometimes.
Speaker 1: The loudest voices for censorship have come not from within Europe, but from within my own country, where the prior administration threatened and bullied social media companies to censors so called misinformation. Misinformation like, for example, the idea that coronavirus had likely leaped leaked from a laboratory in China, our own government encouraged private companies to silence people who dared to utter what turned out to be an obvious truth. So I come here today not just with an observation, but with an offer.
Speaker 2: And just as the Biden.
Speaker 1: Administration seemed desperate to silence people for speaking their minds, so the Trump administration will do precisely the opposite, and I hope that we can work together on that.
Speaker 3: I think it's so important that he didn't just go over there pointing a finger, but rather pointing the finger back at our own country, because, as you know, I mean, I cover this with you guys every week. It's all of the dangers of speech suppression and censorship that is that the Europeans are experiencing it. We experienced it very stark fashion in twenty one in particular, it was really bad. Now they seem to have even additional problems when it comes to prayer and things of that nature, which I don't think we are suffering yet. Unfortunately, if you only point a finger and you don't admit your own country's faults, then it comes off as kind of school marmish and lecturing as opposed to these are my actual principles, and you're falling short, and so are we. Let's work on being better together. I hope that that's a more productive avenue, though I doubt they will feel the way I do about it.
Speaker 1: In Washington, there is a new sheriff in town, and under Donald Trump's leadership, we may.
Speaker 2: Disagree with your views, but we.
Speaker 1: Will fight to defend your right to offer it, and the public square agree or disagree.
Speaker 4: That's a tepid applause, is it not.
Speaker 1: Now we're at the point, of course, that the situation has gotten so bad that this December, Romania straight up canceled the results of a presidential election based on the flimsy suspicions of an intelligence agency and enormous pressure from its continental neighbors. Now, as I understand it, the argument was that Russian disinformation had infected the Romanian elections. But I'd ask my European friends to have some perspective. You can believe it's wrong for Russia to buy social media advertisements to influence your elections, We certainly do.
Speaker 2: You can condemn it on.
Speaker 1: The world stage even but if your democracy can be destroyed with a few hundred thousand dollars of digital advertising from a foreign country, then it wasn't very strong to begin with.
Speaker 3: There's like two people clapping in this room filled with hundreds of people. Oh my goodness, I mean, it's just so obviously true. It's so obviously true that, yes, if we don't want to have foreign interference and influence in our elections, but it is inevitable to a certain extent. And if you're going to cancel elections because of online advertisising, which is what they attempted to do with Donald Trump and what they actually did in Romania, well then your system is incredibly fragile, incredibly fragile. So I hope that this I hope that this actually lands with some people in this room. I sincerely doubt it is, though, but I am kind of enjoying their agony, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The good news is that I happen to think your democracies are substantially less brittle than many people apparently fear, and I really do believe that it'll allowing our citizens to speak their mind will make them stronger still, which of course brings us back to Munich, where the organizers of this very conference have banned lawmakers representing populist parties on both the left and the right from participating in these conversations. Now, again, we don't have to agree with everything or anything that people say, but when people represent, when political leaders represent an important constituency, it is an incumbent upon us to at least participate in dialogue with them, not to many of us on the other side of the Atlantic, it looks more and more like old entrenched interests hiding behind ugly Soviet era words like misinformation and disinformation, who simply don't like the idea that somebody with an alternative viewpoint might express a different opinion or god forbid, vote a different.
Speaker 2: Way, or even worse when an election.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, just think about how far we've fallen that to go to the Munich Security Conference and talk to basically all of the leaders of Europe and to and not not just Europe, other countries too, but to have to go there and explain the value of free speech to the Western world. I mean, we were so far down the slippery slope, so far like you could almost not even see us anymore. We were so far down it that you have to go and explain that, Yes, people you don't agree with, get to talk. Political parties you don't agree with, get to actually exist. I mean, specifically, what he's referencing here, in my opinion, is the AfD, which is the from my vantage point, it's the center right. Some say it's the libertarian right wing of the German political parties. Obviously, our media and European liberal media describe it as the alt right. I don't think that's it at all. I think it is a nationalist libertarian movement to a large extent. But regardless, they are trying to essentially keep them out of power and trying to demonize them in the media and doing exactly what they did to MAGA in America. I mean, that's what's happening, crystal clear. So I think this is just so profound to have the Vice president of the United States that has to go to europe Western liberal democracy epicenter and explain to them that, hey, in a liberal democracy, you actually have to have some liberal values like free speech. What do you think about that? And they're mortified to hear him say this. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Now, this is a security conference, and I'm sure you all came here prepared to talk about how exactly you attend to increase defense spending over the next few years in line with some new target And that's great because, as President Trump has made abundantly clear, he believed that our European friends must play a bigger role in the future of this continent. We don't think you hear this term burden sharing, but we think it's an important part of being in a shared alliance together that the Europeans step up while America focuses on areas of the world that are in great danger.
Speaker 2: But let me also ask you, how will you.
Speaker 1: Even begin to think through the kinds of budgeting questions if we don't know what it is that we are defending in the first place. I've heard a lot already in my conversations, and I've had many, many great conversations with many people gathered here in this room. I've heard a lot about what you need to defend yourselves from, and of course that's important. But what has seemed a little bit less clear to me, and certainly I think to many of the citizens of Europe, is what exactly it is that you're defending yourselves for.
Speaker 4: This is very interesting.
Speaker 3: So the angle he's taking on this is the one that you know, Tucker Carlson has been espousing for about a year now, is that like, sure, we won World War Two, but what did we win? Where is Western you know, democracy? Where is the freedom that we fought for?
Speaker 4: Where is it? Revoting asking my answering my question.
Speaker 6: Which is why do we have so many guns?
Speaker 4: Didn't answer free?
Speaker 3: Didn't one that ourselves will used to have guns to you.
Speaker 6: Now, then you, guys, after the Second World War, which was like a liberation war, and you won, you lost all your freedom and now you can't even express.
Speaker 2: Your political opinions, so they put you in jail.
Speaker 4: So like, how did you win? How did you win? Is what victory looks like.
Speaker 6: You lose all your rights, your economy gets destroyed.
Speaker 4: You we want bankers.
Speaker 3: Oh I won, we won because I'm conducting this interview in German, which I wouldn't be linguistic, so I speak German.
Speaker 4: Big goose stepping around my yard in England. Yes, yeah, but you.
Speaker 6: Are good stepping people arrested for praying.
Speaker 4: We literally won our freedom from people.
Speaker 3: Know, where's your freedom you can get? I'm as free as you could possibly want of human being.
Speaker 4: Defend yourself.
Speaker 6: You can't who comes into your country, and you can't criticize government policies or you get arrested.
Speaker 2: So how are you free?
Speaker 4: Your slave?
Speaker 3: Tucker has been lambasted for this. He has been criticized to the highest levels, and I think in part because it kind of shatters the World War two, in my opinion, myth that it was just pure good versus evil, and that the victors were the defenders of freedom. And it's that simple, and that once victorious, well then we just carried on this mantle of freedom in liberty and that's all there is to it. But what he has done, and what Jade Vance is doing right now at the Munich Security Conference, is he's saying, what values are you defending? What values do you believe in? What values do your people deserve? Perhaps most importantly, what values and what rights and liberties do your people possess? Very very important? And I think, oh, man, now I'm understanding. I only watched the first five minutes of the speech. Now I'm understanding why this is so powerful or and why this is so controversial.
Speaker 1: What is the positive vision that animates this shared security compact that we all believe is so important? And I believe deeply that there is no security if you are afraid of the voices, the opinions, and the conscience that guide your very own people. Europe faces many challenges, but the crisis this continent faces right now, the crisis I believe we all face together, is one of our own making. If you're running in fear of your own voters, there is nothing America can do for you, nor for that matter, is there anything that you can do for the American people who elected me and elected President Trump.
Speaker 3: That was I always forget which brother it was, but that was either Vladimir Vadelli Klitchko, former heavyweight champion in the world and Ukrainian politician that was listening to that. I think it's just such an important point though. If you're afraid of your own people, yeah, we're not going to be We're not going to have your back and should like should we if the if the government of your country is the enemy of its own people, why should we be your ally? Why should we have your back? And the same should be said for you know, America. I even said this to some controversy a couple.
Speaker 4: Of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: It's like, would I fight and die for America? It's like, I would absolutely fight and die for freedom. I would absolutely fight and die for the ideals that America represents. But under the Biden administration, Like, if you were to ask me in late twenty twenty, you're going to fight and die for America? Clint, Yeah, probably not? Like, why would I risk everything to defend this land mass that is currently governed by a government that has me locked in my home like the answer is no, no, it's a tyrannical government. It was a clear tyrannical totalitarian even government in twenty twenty. Why should why should I fight for it? And the same lesson is being applied by JD here, he's saying, why should why should we be defending you? And can you even defend yourselves? If your people are in opposition to the trajectory of things.
Speaker 1: You need democratic mandates to accomplish anything of value in the coming years. Have we learned nothing that thin mandates produce unstable results?
Speaker 2: But there is so much of value that can.
Speaker 1: Be accomplished with the kind of democratic mandate that I think will come from being more responsive to the voices of your citizens. If you're going to enjoy competitive economies, if you're going to enjoy affordable energy and secure supply chains, then you need mandates to govern because you have to make difficult choices to enjoy all of these things. And of course we know that very well in America. You cannot win a democratic mandate by censoring your opponents or putting them in jail, whether that's the leader of the opposition, A humble Christian praying in her own home, or a journalist trying to report the news.
Speaker 2: Nor can you win one.
Speaker 1: By disregarding your basic electorate on questions like who gets to be a part of our shared society, and of all the pressings challenges that the nation's represented here face, I believe there is nothing more urgent.
Speaker 2: Than mass migration.
Speaker 1: Today, almost one in five people living in this country moved here from abroad.
Speaker 2: That is, of course an all time high.
Speaker 1: It's a similar number, by the way, in the United States, also an all time high.
Speaker 2: The number of immigrants who.
Speaker 1: Entered the EU from non EU countries doubled between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty to alone, and of course it's gotten much higher since. And we know the situation. It didn't materialize in a vacuum. It's the result of a series of conscious decisions made by politicians all over the continent and others across the world, over the span of a decade.
Speaker 3: A little bit more than a decade, to be honest, I think that it really got its legs under the UN in the mid two thousands. When you know, I've given you the whole history on this. But because of the climate change concerns, they had the UN conference in New York City in nineteen ninety nine, I believe it was, and they were talking about, you know, what the next century was going to look like, and how the focus had to be prevention of climate change. Then you have the ESG framework that comes out in the mid two thousands through the United Nations, which also encompasses within it the DEI Framework, but also this reparations via migrations from the Third World into the Western World or to the first World, which is kind of synonymous, and that is where this entire NGO USAID funding starts to cycle out. So he's right that, like the immigration crisis really began about a decade ago, but the ideas behind it began a little bit earlier, and it's created by many of the people sitting in this room that he is lecturing currently. Powerful quick interjection from our homie, Mike Lindell over at MyPillow dot com. If you need new blankets, new bed sheets, new slippers, you know, like whatever, bro you need to get more cozy, you know where to go. It's my pillow Yo eight hundredsh eight oh three dish oh three three nine is the phone number if you want to call in place in order or go to my pillow dot com slash lockdown again. That's my pillow dot com slash lockdown, Get cozy, get crazy, get a new comforter MyPillow dot com slash lockdown.
Speaker 1: We saw the whores wrought by these decisions yesterday in this very city, and of course I can't bring it up again without thinking about the terrible victims who had a beautiful winter day in Munich ruined. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and will remain with them. But why did this happen in the first place. It's a terrible story, but it's one we've heard way too many times in Europe and unfortunately too many times in the United States as well. An asylum seeker, often a young man in his mid twenties, already known to police, rams a car into a crowd and shatters a community. How many times must we suffer these appalling setbacks before we change course and take our shared civilization in a new direction. No voter on this continent went to the ballot box to open the floodgates to millions of unvetted immigrants.
Speaker 2: But you know what they did vote for.
Speaker 1: And England, they voted for Brexit and agree or disagree, they voted for it, and more and more, they're all over Europe. They're voting for political leaders who promise to put an end to out of control migration. Now, I happen to agree with a lot of these concerns, but you don't have to agree with me.
Speaker 2: I just think that people care about.
Speaker 1: Their homes, they care about their dreams, they care about their safety and their capacity to provide for themselves and their children, and they're smart. I think this is one of the most important things I've learned.
Speaker 2: In my brief time in politics.
Speaker 1: Contrary to what you might hear a couple mountains over in Davos, the citizens of all of our nations don't generally think of themselves as educated animals or as interchangeable cogs of a global economy.
Speaker 3: Oof, all right, that one's deep requires a little nuanced and explanations. So when he says a couple of mountains over in Davos, that's a direct shot at the World Economic Forum, obviously. And the other reference that he says is that our people are not just cogs in the machine of an economy or a global economy. It's like that is that is really the primary complaint of the average Trump supporter is that, like, there has not been a prioritization of the American workingman. I mean, this has been a common concern amongst Americans and all people forever all over the world. But the Democrats used to represent that interest, at least in rhetoric. Whether or not they actually ever helped them is kind of irrelevant, but they the Democratic Party was the working class, blue collar party for you know, decades and decades, certainly under the JFK and LBJ and the whole welfare state. It was all framed as like, we're helping the poor, we're helping the middle class. And you know what JD is saying here is that there's been this perception. In fact, Sam Hyde went on this rant when he was critiquing vivig Ramaswami's take on the one B visa. You know, controversy is like, we're not just fucking cogs and a machine for aig. You know, this is Sam Hid talking, not me. That's not how this works. You know, we are a people of a country, and I think this is really the divide in the fight that you're seeing wage not just in America, but all over the world of nationalistic desires of showing a primary concern for your people, your countrymen before the rest of the world. I mean, this is the whole moniker of maga. Is America first or make America great again? Like the priority is supposed to be America, and it hasn't been. What they mean by that, what most Trump supporters mean by that, well, I can't speak for all of them, but what I what I take away from it is we need to focus on our laboring class first before we concern ourselves with the needs of migrants. And I personally think that's a reasonable thing to say that, Hey, I live here, I was born here, I pay taxes into the system. I ought to come as a higher priority than some refugee or some economic migrant that comes from wherever else on the rest of the planet that has never contributed anything to the American government financially, hasn't contributed anything in terms.
Speaker 4: Of labor either.
Speaker 3: They just got here, but they come in and they get kind of a priority service, and from Democrat systems and welfare establishments, they actually pay them, many of them, and some of them have gotten funding to make the trek here via NGOs which once again means that the American working class is being taxed and then they are funding their own replacement, their own immigration or invasion, depending on your perception.
Speaker 4: So this is.
Speaker 3: A real challenge to the whole globalist world order. Like the globalist mentality of yeah, citizenry is not really relevant. We are all global citizens, you know. That is the type of stuff that you hear or that you used to hear at nauseum at Davos, at the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 4: We're global citizens.
Speaker 3: We must concern ourselves with global concerns.
Speaker 4: At this point.
Speaker 3: We must work in tandem corporations and government and stakeholders contrary to the interests or desires of our people, and we must force upon them our utopia. I mean, that is genuinely their worldview. It's sick, and he is just demolishing it to their faces.
Speaker 1: And it's hardly surprising that they don't want to be shuffled about.
Speaker 2: Or relentlessly ignored by their leaders.
Speaker 1: And it is the business of democracy to adjudicate these big questions at the ballot box.
Speaker 2: I believe the.
Speaker 1: Dismissing people, dismissing their concerns, or worse yet, shutting down media shutting down elections or shutting.
Speaker 2: People out of the political.
Speaker 1: Process protects nothing. In fact, it is the most surefire way to destroy democracy.
Speaker 4: Uh duh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, If you don't let people vote, if you don't let people speak, then your democracy is already broken beyond repair obviously. Oh and by the way, how can you possibly have a electorate that is educated enough, that understands current events enough If they can't even know reality, if they can't know the truth because you're not allowed to talk. It's, on its face, it's counter to any sort of democratic framework.
Speaker 1: And speaking up and expressing opinions isn't election interference, even when people express views outside your own country, and even when those people are very influential.
Speaker 2: And trust me, I say this with all humor.
Speaker 1: If American democracy can survive ten years of Thunberg scolding, you guys can survive a few months of Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: But he is bombing hard in this room. But the applause breaks are every populist right winger all over the planet. They are all just going, this is the greatest thing I have ever fucking heard.
Speaker 4: This is the best.
Speaker 3: If we can handle a decade of lectures from your teenage autist Greta Thunberg. Well, then you can handle a couple months of lectures from our autist Elon. Isn't that fair? I think that's fair. I mean you barely got any laughter. It was clearly a chance for a laugh break and no one.
Speaker 1: Bit What German democracy, what no democracy, American, German or European, will survive, is telling millions of voters that their thoughts and concerns, their aspirations they're pleased for relief, are invalid or unworthy of even being considered. Democracy rests on the sacred principle that the voice of the people matters. There's no room for firewalls. You either uphold the principle or you don't. Europeans, the people have a voice. European leaders have a choice, and my strong belief.
Speaker 2: Is that we do not need to be afraid of the future. You can embrace what.
Speaker 1: Your people tell you, even when it's surprising, even when you don't agree, and if you do so, you can face the future with certainty and with confidence, knowing that the nation stands behind each of you. And that, to me is the great magic of democracy. It's not in these stone build holdings or beautiful hotels. It's not even in the great institutions that we have built together as a shared society. To believe in democracy is to understand that each of our citizens has wisdom and has a voice, and if we refuse to listen to that voice, even our most successful fights will secure very little. Has Pope John Paul the Second, in my view, one of the most extraordinary champions of democracy on this continent or any other, once said, do not be afraid. We shouldn't be afraid of our people, even when they express views that disagree with their leadership.
Speaker 2: Thank you all, Good luck to all of you.
Speaker 1: God bless you.
Speaker 6: You fuck you, you you cool, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Stephen Crowder for that edit there from Half Baked. Obviously it's not a real video footage of JD Vance throwing a hamburger into Canada's face. I just want to clarify that for YouTube purposes. It's not really that Like what he said is so profound. It's the setting in which he says it. To say it to all of the technocrats, all of them, I mean they're all there, all of the leadership, all of the people that were behind the entire twenty twenty to twenty twenty two, totalitarian global reshaping of our existence. The people that said we can't allow for our citizens to have open dialogue during this period. We can't risk it lest they misinform one another. You remember it well. I know everybody wants to forget it, but it happened, and it was done by the people sitting in that fucking audience right in front of him, and he's telling them this is not a pathway to lasting success, and he's right, it's a pathway to revolt. Ultimately, you will be overthrown eventually, Like, that's just inevitable. You suppress a free people, they will eventually rise up. Now, my hope and the whole reason I ultimately broke down and voted for Trump is that a peaceful resolution to these matters can be had through democratic processes that we can vote to stop it, hopefully, and as of now, Trump ROWND two is doing so successfully. Now, I have no idea if the AfD in Germany represents a similar level of courage and course correction for the German people. I haven't studied them enough to say definitively and honestly, like, even though I've studied, you know Trump deeply. I still can't say definitively you know what his beliefs are. So I don't know anything for sure about the af D for damn sure. But like my hope is that for the people of Germany and those that are interested in free speech again and being free people, that they can peacefully vote their way back.
Speaker 4: On to that path. And we're going to find out people forget.
Speaker 3: But really what happened was and Mike Benz has you know, educated me on this, you know the ancient history of this. But what the entire kind of USAID framework was established for and this whole free speech on the Internet movement which used to be pushed by the US State Department and pushed by and funded by USAID and the NED, the National Dowman for Democracy, is that they they believed that if you allowed people to speak freely in countries that have you know, dictators or governments that are not good, that it would ultimately free them up.
Speaker 4: That it would it would if you just if.
Speaker 3: You just incurridge through your funding to liberalize speech rights in these countries, that it could lead to revolutions in these countries. Like that was kind of the conceptual framework. But what they realized after Trump in twenty sixteen, when he won out of nowhere, was that free speech was a big fucking problem that if you actually allow for us to talk freely and think freely, we might come to a conclusion you don't like. And that's what happened in twenty sixteen. And you can look at the I mean, it is such a clear inflection point by which they go, We're pushing free speech all over the world. We're pushing free speech platforms. We're trying to reduce censorship in Cuba and Brazil and you know, Russia or wherever else to all of a sudden, no, no, no, no, no no, we're going to get inside of these applications and we're going to set the terms of service, and we are going to craft hand craft the narrative that is a that is permitted not just in America but almost everywhere. I mean, that was the that's the idea. It is full spectrum dominance, as they say. And as a consequence of that, because you have America the leader of you know, the free world scare quotes that that starts to believe.
Speaker 4: That way and behave that way.
Speaker 3: Well, that that idea starts to take hold throughout the West. I mean, Europe is even worse off than we are. Canada is infinitely worse off. The entire woke mind virus which we've talked about at nauseum, so I won't go back into it, but like the critical theory, the censorship, the you can't really be racist against people who who are in a position of power. Now who's the person in a position of power. Well, it's obviously the straight white guy. You can't be racist towards them. You can't oppress them. So what's that mean, Well, you can censor them because they're already you know, the the perpeture, so you don't have to let them speak. That's okay, that's permissible under this kind of you know, hierarchy of oppression. And when you're pushing this this This is why I was so so adamantly opposed to the woke mind virus was not just that I disagreed, but that I understood where it was going, that it wasn't just about like school marmish, Oh, I'm just going to chastise you and called you racist all day, Like that's irritating enough, And I would oppose that anyways, But like the real existential threat behind it is that it doesn't stop there. It goes to, Okay, now you're a second class citizen, and we're going to use the power of the state to censor you specifically, and we're only going to permit narratives to propagate that go along with our worldview. Will we classify everything you think, say, utter, murmur, a whisper as hate speech, that you need to be blacklisted everywhere. You can't have a platform. You out of your mind. I mean the entire concept of platforming. You can't even have someone on your show, Clint that has an opinion that's unpermitted. That was a real thing. People genuinely said, don't platform this person constantly. They still do it. It's madness. You can't platform and you Tate, are you crazy? You can't platform him?
Speaker 4: It's like the.
Speaker 3: Fuck out of here. It's one of the most famous people on the planet. You can't platform. They said it about the President of the United States. You can't platform him. Can't platform Donald Trump. CNN We're not going to platform his speech. We're not going to platform it, even though he could tweet out his speech and have three hundred times more people watch it than would have seen it on CNN anyways, setting their delusions aside, but this was the existential nature of that threat that like, once you function from this critical theory vantage point and then you inculcate those values in the government governance model, well then it's over. Like there is no freedom to be found, and there is no democratic, peaceful resolution by which you might.
Speaker 4: Reclaim those lost liberties.
Speaker 3: And it's just so goddamn important to have Jdevans go to the Munich Security Conference and tell all of the people that stood behind the entire censorship regime, the entire narrative crafting control regime of twenty twenty through twenty twenty two, and it still exists to a lesser extent, and just tell them you're all fucking assholes. I mean, that's basically what he said, right, He's like, you guys are terrible. You're terrible, And he knows that it was the energy that hated it, you know, it was the people with the energy that hated everything that was happening from twenty twenty to twenty twenty two that caused his rise to power, that put Donald Trump and Jade Vance into the White House, and he knows who he's speaking for, and he's speaking for people like you and me. I would imagine if you listen to the show, you probably agree with much of what he had to say there. So I just think it's it's really it just continues to prove out that the Trump administration Round two, in particular, setting aside all of the failures of Round one, it seems to genuinely be attempting to reflect the values of their voters. Now, I am not perfectly in alignment with everything Jade Vance said there, and I'll give just a quick, you know, caveat to all this is that, you know, I don't think that the immigration flood is the number one issue. I think, as he said, the number one issue, and I think in some ways he'd probably agree with me. This is a bit you know, semantical or order of operations, but I think he would probably agree with me that the real problem, as he said in the opening of that speech, is not the migrants, it's the government. It's the government that's funding it. Like that's the issue. If you have people that are coming to your country because they want a better life, and they're going to work their tail off, and they want to embrace American values. I don't think jd Vance hates them. He's he's married to an a Indian lady. Like I don't think he's some full on hawk either, but I think what he's what he's saying there is like it is in alignment with much of the mega base. That like the biggest issue to MAGA, the thing that really you know, plucked Trump out of not obscurity, but certainly take took him from unplausible to viable. He really embraced the concerns of the working class, the blue collars that were seeing their jobs absorbed by illegal immigration, Like that was a huge that was a huge voting block that was not being heard. There was no one representing them from the libertarian right that said open borders are good. To the Democrats who said open borders are good, there was really and then the GOP who lied to them, you know, election after elections saying yeah, we're gonna we're gonna handle it, and then didn't. And Trump just came in there. He's like, I'm gonna I'm your guy, I'm gonna build a wall. I think it was Roger Stone that really advised him on this.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong. It might have been Steve Bennett.
Speaker 3: But regardless, it was like, it's obvious that he and JD understand what put them in a position of power, and they're trying to deliver on not just their promises but on their rhetoric, but on also like what their people want to hear being said. And uh, and it's great, it's great to witness, like you want to chastise these fucking people. They're totalitarian. He analogized them to the communists because they fucking behave like communists that they think it's okay to censor. Oh, we're not censoring you, it's just that you're hateful. We're trying to prevent hate speech. No, you're fucking censoring us. You're absolutely censoring us. There's no other way around it. Like the whole reason for free speech is so I can say things that you might hate. Fucking great, Thank you JD. Vance, Thank you Trump too, fire in thousands of agents. This is amazing, man, it's amazing. What a time to be alive. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this episode. Please do hit the like button, subscribe, share it around. I I'll try and do you know two or three episodes a week like I had been. I'm gonna just have to get accustomed to talking about things that make me happy as opposed to things that make me mad. What a time would be alive? Things that I like are happening. I didn't think it was possible. By the way, I gotta do a fact check on myself. The attack that I was talking about in Europe was actually in a different country on Christmas Eve or a different city. The one that he's referencing was actually yesterday. There was another vehicle attack in Munich just yesterday. As far as I know, it was just, you know, thirty nine injured. I don't know that anyone was actually killed, which is great if no one died, But that was actually specifically what he was referencing. So and we'll get you out of here on this. This is the response from the German Defense Minister Pastorius, a member of the left wing spd AKA or Democrat Party. He reacts to VP Vans and he says, this is not acceptable.
Speaker 7: This is why I cannot just ignore what we've heard before. I cannot not comment on the speech we heard by the US Vice president. We fight for your right to be against us that is the motto, one of the mottos of the Bundeslier and it stands for our democracy, this democracy that was just called into question by the US Vice President, and not just the German democracy, but Europe as a whole. He spoke of the annulment of democracy, and if I understood him correctly, he compares the condition of Europe with the condition that prevails in some auto authoritarian regimes. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not acceptable.
Speaker 3: That's everyone in that room is clapping because they were all just shamed, and he's just telling him. He's lying about us. We're the good guys. We didn't censor everybody on earth for years. No, no, no, we wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: We're the good guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're going to compare us to fucking some of the worst totalitarian countries and leadership, like the communists, like the USSR. Fuck you man, No, he's just telling you the truth to your fucking faces.
Speaker 4: Deal with it.
Speaker 7: This is not acceptable. This is not the Europe, not the democracy where I live and where I think that my election campaign right now, and this is not the democracy that I witness every day in our parliament, in our democracy, every opinion has a voice, and it makes it possible for parties that are partly extremists, such as the AfD, and they can campaign just as any other part This is democracy. And if the vice president had the opportunity to switch on his TV set then he arrived yesterday, he would have seen one of those candidates at prime time TV. By the way, we even admit media that spread Russian propaganda and the representatives of the federal government answer their questions. Nobody is excluded. But democracy does not mean that a vociferous minority will automatically be right and they cannot decide what the truth is. It does not mean that anyone can say anything. And democracy must be able to defend itself against extremists that try to destroy it. I am happy to live in Europe where this democracy is to every day against its internal external enemies.
Speaker 4: It's just such obvious bullshit. I mean, he's saying all these people are allowed.
Speaker 3: To talk and run for office, but then at the end he goes, but democracy must defend itself against extremists that attempt to destroy it. But like what he just said one minute prior was that the AfD is extremists. So if you're going to argue that these are existential threats to democracy by its very nature. You're saying, yeah, these people cannot hold power, and there has been maneuvers to prevent any populous right wing movement from taking power. France comes to mind. McCrone wouldn't step down. It's like, this is what. This is the entire thing that's happening in Europe, this is the entire paradigm, and it's just so dangerous. But this is exactly the rhetoric that you and I had to languish under for years when it came to Donald Trump, particularly during Joe Biden's administration, when they tried to throw the judent jail and lock up all of his supporters and censor all of us. They try to use the I think it was the thirteenth fourteenth Amendment to prevent him from running again, saying he was an insurrectionist, Russian disinformation. It's all the same, fucking It's the exact same playbook, the exact same playbook. And the point that I want to get across to you is that that is not a coincidence. The reason the playbook is the same is because all of these technocratic totalitarians get together at places like Munich or Dogs the World Economic Form, and they all sit around and they have these conversations. They all talk about game planning this stuff, and then they all come up with the same exact script that Russia is interfering with our elections, and these populous right wingers that believe in a nation state and don't believe in unmitigated mass migration, that they are an existential threat and they're extremists and their terrorists, and their threat's democracy, and we must stop them, no matter what it takes. We must stop them. It doesn't matter you're not defending your minority voter in your country, if that's your worldview. And guess what, we weren't even the minority chock elected with the popular vote, and that might happen in Germany too, who knows with the a f D, especially with Elon you boosting them. And I just can't stand these people, man, I just can't stand them.
Speaker 7: And therefore I would like to explicitly contradict and oppose the impression that Vice President Vance suggested that our democracies oppressed and silence minorities. We not only know against whom we defend our countries, but also what we defended full it's for democracy, for freedom of opinion, for the rule of law, and the dignity of each and everyone, Ladies and.
Speaker 8: Jeerman ladies, ladies and gentlemen. But unlike the Vice President, I would also like to focus my speech on the most pressing questions of European and trans Atlantic security. The last days have confirmed what many had speculated for months. The United States are pushing for a quick Pea settlement between Russia and Ukraine, and they expect Europe to take the lead in securing any agreement that follows.
Speaker 3: Davos or in Munich. It's not just them having conversations and cocktail parties where these narratives come to pass or where they become agreed upon. It's not just there. It is the entire USAID State Department framework by which these narratives really get set. And particularly this became obvious when it was Brazil with the ouster of Bolsonaro, and it was just so exactly the same as what happened to Trump in his presidency. They even had their own j six. I mean, it was like the exact same script. So I don't believe that you see these exact same scripts playing out in totally different countries with totally different cultures at the exact same time, or you know, with a year separation organically.
Speaker 4: You know, call me crazy. I don't think it's happening organically.
Speaker 3: And when you understand that billions of dollars get pushed through from the State Department via USA D into the NGOs and you have the same terms of service, you know, backdoor censorship stuff that's transpiring on big tech to kind of craft these narratives and mold the Overton window into something that's palatable to you and very counter to any sort of dissident movement in your country. It doesn't strike me as happenstance. It strikes me as coordinated and intentional. And yeah, you're conspiring, I'll say it. You're conspiring. You are, so Look, I think it's great, man, even if you know JD overstated some things, as the German politician claims, which I don't buy, to be honest, but say he did overstate some of it.
Speaker 4: Fine.
Speaker 3: I know what we experienced in America and it was atrocious. And from everything I've read, it's a very similar thing that's happening in most of the Western world and some nations far far worse, the UK in particular, And I think that any sort of pushback is good. It's desperately needed and it's urgent. So kudos to ujd Vance. I hope that you don't stop, and I hope that the people in that room probably don't give a shit what you had to say. But I think that that speech and speeches like it will resonate with you know, these populous right wing movements that are popping up all throughout the West, and it will feed fuel to that, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is more than anything, why they wanted to prevent Trump round two.
Speaker 4: Leave a comment, let me know what I got wrong. Talk to you guys soon. Peace.
Speaker 3: Welcome to liberty lockdown and your park home Delivererity ain't come, but that it's on hold.
Speaker 4: Where did it come from and where did it