Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday chop it away at all of it here. And so before I get back to the questions, I want, I want to play a couple of things because there's a couple different points to be made. And both of these little bits of audio come out of Philadelphia, which is such a crying shame because Philadelphia is where it all began. Either way, this is Rochelle Bilaal. Who is Rachelle Blau. Well she's the sheriff for Philadelphia, Philadelphia County. All right, Well here she is.
Speaker 2: And so we stand here today with all those who stand against the made up fake which you can call ice professional law enforcement.
Speaker 3: I don't call them none of that.
Speaker 2: I call them made up fake want to be law enforcements because what they do is against now legal law, but tomorrow law. So I'm with the DA and we will work with them. If any of them want to come in this city and commit a crime, you will not be able to hide. Nobody will wish you off. You don't want this smoke, because we will bring.
Speaker 3: It up to you.
Speaker 1: As the Philadelphia Sheriff.
Speaker 3: You don't want this smoke, homie, you don't want it.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this before, and I don't. I WinCE when I talk about it because I think about what it means for me. I'll be honest, I'm as selfish as anyone else. I personalize it and think about what it means for me. All this DEI push that diversity is everything. Push. In the beginning, when they first started really really shit in this stuff hard, it was easy for us, certainly easy for me to maybe maybe it was just a way to comfort ourselves, to cope by saying, or at least thinking, well, yeah, they're they're of course gonna screw over as many white men as possible, and they're they're gonna grab so many of these diversity hires, and they're gonna give them some jobs, of course, but not the important jobs, not not not the stuff that really really matters. All okay, They're gonna put one in the mail room. Sounds good. All right, They're gonna make one assistant manager of the local chilis. I got I got it, I got it. Sounds all right. They're gonna let one be one or two will be a nurse okay, but they're not gonna run police departments. They're not gonna pilot airplanes. That's never gonna happen. Okay. They they can work for the university, but they're not gonna run the universe. City will hire some at the FBI, but they're not going to rise to the highest levels of the FBI. Nobody would do that. These positions are too important, after all, nobody would do that. But how naive were we? Have you ever thought that? I know I thought that at various times, and again I know it was just cope. We were naive. Every communist system that has ever been put into place in the history of the world has had some of the most low end, low IQ scumbags put into place at the highest possible levels, because that's how communists operate. They hand the choicest jobs, the most powerful jobs to other apparatics. Do you want to know? Do you want to know? One of the main reasons the Red Army they suffered so badly at the beginning of World War Two when Hitler's Nazis invaded. It wasn't just because the German Army was very, very, very professional, and they were, and that was certainly part of it. You want to know one of the main reasons. Because Stalin always concerned about his own power, always concerned about there being a coup or an assassination attempt on him. Stalin went into the military and took many, almost all of his most capable generals and killed them or through them in the gulas, killed them or through them in the Gulacs. Who did he put into place? Well, morons, but loyal morons. You see.
Speaker 3: Hey, here's Dmitri.
Speaker 1: I mean he has an IQ of seventy five, doesn't know much about combat, but he sure is loyal anyway, it's General Dimitri.
Speaker 3: Now go get them, Bud.
Speaker 1: Stalin had to start get this. Stalin had to start pulling generals out of the Gulag and putting them back into uniform or the Soviet Union was going to collapse and lose to the Nazi Army. We convince ourselves that it's just the low level stuff. It won't be anything important. It won't be my doctor next year, it's not gonna be my judge. It would never be the sheriff. Okay, maybe it's one person, a deputy who worked, maybe the secretary. Maybe they'll get handed some DEI job. Oh my gosh, that's so naive, the Sheriff of Pi.
Speaker 2: And so we stand here today with all those who stand against the made up fake what you can call ICE professional law enforcement.
Speaker 3: I don't call them none of that.
Speaker 2: I call them made up fake want to be law enforcements because what they do is against not only legal law, but tomorral law. So I'm with the DA and we will work with them. If any of them want to come in this city and commit a crime, you will not be able to hide. Nobody will wish you off. You don't want this smoke, because we will bring it.
Speaker 1: The Sheriff of Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: You don't want their smoke.
Speaker 1: Good freaking grief at the highest levels they've put these aparatricks in place. Also, speaking of apparatricks, it wasn't just the sheriff, the DA District Attorney Philadelphia, Larry Krasner.
Speaker 4: Here he was If any law enforcement agent, any ICE agent, is going to come to Philly.
Speaker 3: To commit crimes, then you can get the f out of here.
Speaker 4: Because if you do that here, I will charge you with those crimes. You will be arrested, you will stand trial, you will be convicted, whether it's in state or federal court. It's my office prosecuting it. That's how the law works, and you will do your time.
Speaker 1: FYI, that's not how the law works at all. There's no federal agent executing federal law in any place, any city in the country, including Philadelphia, that can be charged with state crimes with with city. That's that's not true. That's not at all how the law works. Of course, none of that matters. But anyway, I just thought, I let you know.
Speaker 4: Because Donald Trump cannot pardon you for a state court conviction.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Ice agents? Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: National Guard?
Speaker 3: Do you hear me military?
Speaker 1: I'll bring it up again. How does a country? How does a country operate with hostile foreign city states operating inside its borders? Philadelphia, Minneapolis, New York, Chicago, LA. What pick your city. They're not just left they're hostile foreign countries, foreign countries that have declared that America's deportation force will be subject to arrest if they come into the city to deport people who are here illegally. I've asked before, I've talked about it before that I can't find a historical example of how to deal with this of a country that had to go through this. But you know what, maybe I misspoke. Maybe this is a rebellious city like the ones Rome had to deal with from time to time. Look, Chris, I'm not saying anything like the ones of Persians had to deal with from time to time. The Assyrians had to deal with from time to time. What Chris, I know a Jewish producer. Chris said, those solutions aren't pretty. That's why I didn't even want to say it. I understand that I'm not calling for the Assyrian way. I don't want anyone flayed and have their skin hanging from the city walls. I'm not saying something like that, But isn't that what we're dealing with? A rebellious rebellious cities inside of our border. And Man, this is why this foreign policy stuff is falling on so many d years on the right. We have domestic foreign countries hostile to us and our interests. We have to deal with Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's get back to it, shall we, Hey, Jesse, I used to This is for everybody frustrated with the timeline, frustrated for how much time things take. Jesse, I used to be a federal agent. Investigations are very complicated and need competent agents. Where is Trump gonna get enough investigators to take care of all the crimes. Another factor is the investigative branches are so bogged down with unnecessary paperwork that investigation takes forever. Eliminate the unneeded paperwork and it will be a more if it will be more efficient to prosecute these criminals. I wanted you to hear from a former federal investigator, and I wanted to kind of piggyback off of his point. There's a lot of very understandable frustration from our side, from me about where are the arrests? Where are all of the arrests? Why don't we have more arrests? And to make our point, we use examples like January sixth, and it's a very fair thing to do. We say, hey, the federal government rounded up one thousand January six ers in like five minutes. It took them longer than that, but the federal government rounded up one thousand January six ers super fast. Where why is the Antifa network not broken up immediately. Why is this? Let me let me clue you in on something. Not making excuses, we have to have the arrests, but let me clue you in on something. The federal government, as you know, is on the left. Democrats have spent years is filling up the federal government with committed communists. Republicans have not. Yes, Republicans will come into the government, but usually when a Democrat takes over, the Republican will leave or be fired almost immediately. Democrats themselves stay there. We know this. We know voting records over ninety percent of federal employees vote Democrat, and the numbers higher than ninety I think it's ninety five. I just didn't want to overstate it. It's oh, it's almost all of them right now. What does that have to do with any of it. Let's use an organization like the FBI, for example. If I'm at the FBI, or you're at the FBI and you've been there for twenty thirty years, every day, every year, would you be interested in focusing on Antifa, in filtrating Antifa, investigating Antifa, tracking down the funding networks of Antifa, arresting the criminals in Antifa. Of course you would. Your personal motivation would undoubtedly be taking down some of the communists terrorists in the country. Now, maybe we'd have different presidencies with different priorities, but because that's your priority, special Agent, Chris. You if I become president and I walk in and I say, hey, special Agent Chris, take down Antifa. You know what you're gonna do with your special agent Chris. Oh, I'm glad you said something, Sir. Allow me to present you with my file. Here it is. It's about eight thousand pages. Here's the funders. I've tracked this down. Hey took up the white I have an agent here, I have an undercover guy here, I have an informant here, Sir, I have an investigation prepped and ready to go. Because I've spent years investigating Antifa. Let's go take them down. Why did January six ers get tracked down so quickly? There are a lot of reasons. There's the GEO, there's the cell phones, there's that, there's a there are a lot of reasons. But let me clue let me clue you in on a big one, and this might apply to you, so you better pay attention. The federal government because it's been occupied by communists for years, has been infiltrating patriotic groups of every kind for years. I didn't tell you don't join a patriotic group. But because the federal government is on the left and on the side of the left, they've spent years getting informants in these group and here I mean, look, it's not always an undercover, undercover FBI agent. Here's how it can work. I'm part of and I'm not part of. This is a made up scenario. I'm part of the Second Amendment Rules Group. I don't think that's an actual group, but that's our group, the Second Amendment Rules. Okay, I cheated on my taxes last year. I didn't believe me, but I cheated on my taxes last year. You know how this works. Instead of busting me, I get a knock at the door. Hello, this is special Agent Chris with the FBI. We have this documentation showing you cheated on your taxes last year. That's against the laws. So you can either go to prison for five years, lose your job, possibly possibly your wife and your kids, or your.
Speaker 3: Second Amendment Rules group.
Speaker 1: We need all the names of the people who are in that group. We need all of your electronic correspondents, all your group text messages. We need to know when you guys are going to meet and shoot guns.
Speaker 3: We need this.
Speaker 1: I have just become a federal informant. I have just become part of the FBI. Part of the reason so many January six ers were hunted down like dogs so quickly is the FBI, having been a communist organization for years, already had Feds everywhere on the right prepped and ready to go. They were already in all the groups. I've told you before. I've warned you before. That patriotic group you're in, there's a FED in there. Oh, not my group.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be Bill.
Speaker 1: It's Bill. You have a FED in that group, and you better operate like that when you're communicating with each other. It is the Jesse Kelly Show and a wonderful Friday member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Jesse, what are your thoughts on people like the Amish? I really like living in the country and I'm intrigued about their self sustained and simple lifestyle. Could you do it? What would you miss? I'm guessing they wouldn't like my whiskey and cigarettes. Yeah, they probably would frown on the whiskey andretes thing. So you probably already know that I'm I've told you before. I have Amish in my family. My mom's side were the there there, my mom's maiden name, were the all Guyers, the all Gyers. My grandpa Hank, God rest his soul, Hank all Geyer, wonderful man, great man. He he grew up Amish and then left. You know, some leave, some some choose not to stay in in that in the in that way, that way of life. Some will leave and it's a choice. It's not a prison camp. You can leave. And he chose to leave. But he was in no way estranged from or at least not that I was informed. I guess I wasn't involved in every conversation. He was not so estranged from the Amish side of his family that he didn't link up with them. And I know this because we were We went out there often when I was a kid. I have spent my time. Still one of the coolest things I've ever seen or done in my life was we went out to visit the homage, to visit his side of the family. And of course the Amish have about eight thousand kids. They're like the Mormons and Catholics. They just have tons of huge numbers of kids. I knew homage families with fifteen sixteen kids. They've churned them out over and over and over again. They're always having kids. Well, if you're a kid and you show up an Amish country, it's practically heaven because there's an army of other people to play with. They had a barn. The barn was full of hay bales. But these are obviously people who work a lot with their hands, incredible construction people. That's why you see signs for Homage furniture and made by the Amage, all handmade quality stuff. The kids had carved out tunnels like the Viet Cong in this barn full of hay bales. Chris, I bet you these haybills. Now I'm going from memory, and I was a kid. I bet you they were thirty feet tall, and I bet you they were thirty fifty feet wide in deep I'm not talking about three hay bales here. We would play hide and seek and tag in the Vietcong tunnels of the Amish barn. At the end of the day, my arms because I wore a T shirt, were ripped the shreds because hey, I don't want to say cut you, hey, o herit it's mini cuts, but heyo, irritate your skin if you're messing with it without any covering on. I didn't give a crap. You could have cut my arms off. There was no way you were going to get me out of that barn. It was one of the funnest experiences of my entire childhood. It was so frigging cool. And they're wonderful people, absolutely wonderful, wonderful people. If you're ever at Pennsylvania Is where this was, and that's really Amish Central. If you are ever passing through Amish country, please don't go ask if you can play in their barn. But I would highly recommend you purchase piece of furniture if you're into it or baked goods. Oh my gosh, these people, Chris, have you ever, You've never have you? You know, they churn their own butter, right they Chris, don't say you can do that. It's not Amish butter. Okay, it's not. It's Jewish butter. Chris, that's different. All right, it's Amash. But in all seriousness, if you go through Amish country, Chris, if you stop by, they'll have Sometimes you'll see stands on the side of the road which the homage people will set up themselves. But lots of times in the local convenience store or little local grocery store they will have sections set up of homage food. And that's part of how the Amish will make their money. They'll make things like butter, and they'll they'll sell it to the local grocery store. Chris, what card is that or what are you holding up? No, Chris, I don't think they take well, the grocery store takes credit card. Remember, just because the Amish can't doesn't mean the grocery store can't. So the grocery store buy you know, hey, I'll buy your Amish butter. And then they turn around and sell it. And it's not just butter. It's pies and everything like that they make from the butter. But it's all fresh stuff. My dad refused to drive through Amish Country without coming home with the block of Amish butter. Oh my golosh it it's the best stuff. And just think how much better the bakods get from that. Oh you want butter that was churned on their front porch. Boom, they've got that. You want to buy a cherry pie, Well, I have wonderful news. The flour they grew it, the cherries they grew them. It's all natural. I don't want to sound like RFK Junior. You know my deep abiding love for processed foods, Amish bake goods. Dude, Oh it's different. If you ever have the opportunity, I don't know where you live, If you ever have the opportunity to get something authentic, I would highly recommend it, and the furniture if it's authentic. Keep in mind, the Amish have a reputation by now for making wonderful furniture. That means there are all kinds of scammers out there who will set up shop in Amagh country and then ship this furniture all over the country and say it's Amish. Just because they say it's Amish doesn't mean it's Amish. But if you find it's genuine Amish furniture, I promise you it's not going to come apart like some piece of crap made in China. As to whether or not I could live that life. Who knows right now, I wouldn't want to, because now I'm used to the creature comforts of electronics the exact same way you're used to the creature comforts of electronics. I'm not defending it. I'm not saying my lifestyle is in any way superior. But I'm used to having a phone. I'm used to having a car, a truck, a power electricity. I'm used to these things. Could I do it now? I could probably do it, but I wouldn't want to. However, if you were to tell me, hey, you can raise your kids, Jesse, We're gonna take your sons away from you right when they were born. God forbid. How horrible would that be. But Jesse, you don't get to raise your sons. You have a choice. You can raise your sons in a more normal American society, or we will give your sons to an Amish family. I would probably choose on Amish family, to be honest with you. Part of what influences that for me as you see how disgusting so much of this world is. And believe me, the Amish aren't perfect either. There's no perfect human being, but they do have a wonderful way of living. It's an extremely quality, healthy way of life. Remember the community that had virtually no COVID problems whatsoever. Oh, that COVID hit the Amish too, but they didn't jam a bunch of medicine into themselves ventilators, poison shots. They surrounded family members with love and care, healthy food, and they came out of it wild. How well the Amish do. It's wild? How there's no autism, There's no they don't have things like that. And I don't have the reason. I don't know the reason. I know people will email all kinds of theories on it. I don't have the reason. But you can dog on them all day all you wants your prerogative. The very healthy people, very happy people, kind people, hard working. The men are strong as a freaking bull, because I swear you're born with a hammer and a saw in your hands when you're two years old. Quality life stuff. The women are beautiful, right, They're not all the you know, fake eyelashes and crap like that. Beautiful women, healthy men, healthy kids, pretty cool lifestyle. I admire it. Maybe it's just because it's part of my family, but honestly, it's more experience with it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, another segment of The Jesse Kelly which show. We still have more than an hour left. Don't worry. You can email us still Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's get back to your questions, Hey, Jesse. I guess the thing that I don't understand is that if crime and fear is a man component of the communist playbook to help them out, then why do they massage lie about crime statistics down so that those who have been unaffected by crime feel that it's safe instead of fear mongering the entire population. How does crime and fear help the communist O case? So let's answer this past last question. First, I I am. I just walked into a high school. This high school has never had a basketball team, and I'm the new athletic director for the high school. I'm starting the men's basketball program for the high school. I haven't had tryouts. I don't know anything yet, but I've got to go find some students and I've got to invite them to basketball tryout. Now, what am I looking for? What? What would be one major thing you would look for if you're starting the men's basketball program in high school? Hei, where are the talk kids? I look down the hallway. Who's whose head is sticking at?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, who's that kid? Hey? You want to come to basketball tryouts? We've got basketball tryouts next week. Maybe he sucks, maybe he doesn't, but he has, at a base level one of the key physical attributes that will make him, that could make him an excellent player on my new basketball team. It is built in all right, you get that? Now? What are communists doing? What are they trying to do? At all times? Destroy? Communists are always destroyers. What do they want? What are they trying to destroy? Everything? Absolutely everything. It's not just capitalism, it's the family, it's the country, it's the it's Nike, it's football, food, you name it. The communist is trying to destroy it. Well, good, normal people aren't like that. If I was trying to recruit you into destroying something that is beautiful, something that is good, I probably couldn't pay you enough. I couldn't convince you to do it. Here's this beautiful twenty foot statue of Thomas Jefferson. It was designed by this guy, and it took ten years to carve it out of stone. Hey, I want to destroy it. Please destroy I'm begging you. I couldn't get you to do that. It's a beautiful statue. Who wants to destroy it? But what if you were a scumbag? You know, we have scumbags all over society, people who've been raised in terrible homes, terrible environments. People who are inherently violent lawbreakers. Somebody who will happily snatch your wife's purse, offer arm, happily stabs someone, kills somebody, burn something. Now I go to that guy. In fact, I go to the violent wing of any prison. How hard am I going to have to look before I find a man who's willing to destroy that statue for me? They have the at their base, just like the tall kids in high school. They have the thing I need the most, A willingness to destroy, a willingness to break the law, a willingness to commit acts of violence. I don't need him to read Karl Marx. I don't need him to learn about the beauty of collectivism. I don't need him to become a tried and true communist believer. I need a mercy in. I need a destroyer. I need a foot soldier. And he though he hasn't been doing it for me, yet he is a prime recruit for my movement. Why do communists in big cities smash law abiding people everywhere they can find them, and yet they'll throw open the jails for the guy who's been arrested forty fifty times. Why who's going to be a better recruit for me? You think it's gonna be you, with your value system. I bet you're even gonna go to church this Sunday or synagogue Saturday, Chris. I bet you believe in right and wrong, don't you. I bet you don't believe in hurting people. I bet you're probably even against stealing. I can't recruit you. You're a nightmare to recruit. You disagree with everything I want. But the guy who lives across the street, he's been committing acts of violence his whole life, drug dealer. He may not know anything about politics, but he has exactly what I need. Therefore, he is going to get all the political protection I can give him because he is going to be an effective recruit, possibly for my side. You I can never count on you. You have to be smashed. They sent the Federal Bureau of Investigation after pro lifers who were singing hymns and reading Bible verses outside of abortion clinics. These people would never harm a fly. Universally. These people are family people, church people, kind people, and yet they sent the FBI after them like they were all Pablo Escobar. Why there's no recruit there? The all there is there is somebody who's an enemy to my cause. These people are builders, people trying to create a wonderful society, a godly society. Therefore, if I'm a destroyer, if I'm trying to burn it all down, these people are my enemies. Remember in New York City, a drugged out maniac was violently threatening everybody. Daniel Penny, United States Marine. Daniel Penny throws a rear naked choke on him. The guys so drugged out he ends up dying, and they tried to send Daniel Penny to prison for the rest of his life. Kyle Rittenhouse got hunted down by pedophiles who abused young children. He got hunted down and assaulted on camera, killed two of them, wounded another one, and right now, if not for cell phone footage, Kyle Rittenhouse would be in prison and for the rest of his life