Speaker 1: I'm always worried about your baby. That's my secret. And hopefully you're ready because it's time you were. She's about to get weird.
Speaker 2: Be prepared for INTI Get weird thinks we're gonna get weird.
Speaker 1: It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where? Where?
Speaker 2: Get?
Speaker 1: Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready to listener.
Speaker 3: I guess you're listener to the proper two hundred and seventeenth episode of Get Weird.
Speaker 1: My name's Eddie.
Speaker 3: Every week we come together, give you the weird stories from our streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, all around.
Speaker 1: Your ainus in the internets. Just have a good old time.
Speaker 3: And you know mine made a little foible last week and it was two sixteen last week, and we said it was two fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our bad. But that's fine. Numbers. It happens the whole thing. Come at me. They're still thriving, y'all, are we? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Get it, get it, get a get a gig, gang gang gang gang gang shouting?
Speaker 1: Who to do? I got nothing?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, you do have something? What do I plans tonight.
Speaker 2: I do have plans tonight. I'm excited. Sorry, I'm trying to do it right now. I'm gonna go see Jojo at the Fillmore tonight.
Speaker 3: Not Siwa, no, no, no, just Jojo get out right now.
Speaker 1: Also from Broadway. She's on Broadway recently.
Speaker 2: She was recently on Broadway and she's got a new album coming out, right. Yeah, So we're gonna go to the Filmore tonight with my boy Julian and the.
Speaker 1: Taco bell up.
Speaker 2: No, We're gonna go to some restaurant called all Set, I think, and then uh yeah, we're gonna go there and see what's going on with the Jojo.
Speaker 1: Now, would you buy a shirt? The better question is do you think they have a shirt?
Speaker 2: In my side?
Speaker 1: I think they do. You think they do? I think they do. But is it gonna be the best shirt?
Speaker 3: No, it's probably be like the not as popular shirt, like a generic shirt compared to like a cool.
Speaker 1: Should I buy a shirt? Why not?
Speaker 2: I've Actually I don't think a concert you purchased a concert shirt.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing Joe Koimers right now.
Speaker 2: That's like a concert shirt that like, how do I don't know? I don't know, I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Do you think they actually got to shoot like I think they'll have bird? Do you think they have like the man? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You think that's That's the easiest thing. Now is do Unisex put the same logo on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I bet your Unisex two extra three X. I'm not gonna fit these massive arms. They're so big and so so yeah, yeah that's who said. I don't know, but yeah, no, I got I got the tickets now and uh yeah, adding them to my Apple wallet and now we're good to go.
Speaker 3: Plus you know where to park because we parked there literally almost every other week.
Speaker 2: We really do. We really do park there almost every other week. And uh and yeah, and so then I got.
Speaker 1: A busy day.
Speaker 2: So since we're done with this podcast, I'm gonna go get a haircut. We mean, you're not gonna have lunch today, Andrew upset.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get penny chicken tenders?
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's gonna work?
Speaker 1: I got chest? Did you already put in the orders?
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't know when this was happening, So I ordered wingstops is over. I'm gonna order it and then I'll go over there forever. Somehow, T Mobile Tuesday says it's penny wings top Combo. I'm like, I don't think Wings stops ready for that, especially the one over there with tenders, fries and a drink any for a penny?
Speaker 1: But what like, did you extend your t mobile? No, it's just through my t mobile Tuesday deal yo, So that's all you. And I got MLB TV, the one that not really I don't want to I'm good MLB TV.
Speaker 3: I watched the Nats on masson Yeah, buddy, we're gonna be there Thursday. There Thursday for opening Day. I'm excited and outpost. I bought a jersey off I Murcari. It looks pretty good. Actually what kind of jerseys?
Speaker 1: Red jersey? I like the red jerseys? Was it? Was it the neat is washing it. It's the curly dub on it. That's it. That way, if you get ketchup on it won't be as noticeble as the white ketchup on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I did buy a red you know what, I'm a big I'm a big fan of lately the thin hoodies, the thin long sleeve hoodies like this is cereals about this one kind of I'm gonna wear it on on on Thursday because I bought one for the O's from yeah fifty six you can bringer spare jacket after I saved you two years ago.
Speaker 1: We'll be inside, so it's fine this one. This one will be fine side and from Monday won't be inside Monday, well, it'll be in a tent, but it won't be probably won't be heated.
Speaker 2: A no, but but yeah, no, I got I love the thin hoodies, like like long sleep but hoodie, but they're thin. Sorry, we're yawning at the same time. You gave me a yawn best best. So yeah, I'm excited for Thursday, but I got another long day Thursday.
Speaker 1: You're not going the game, though, I might go to the game.
Speaker 3: I might Willie and Nelly and do the thing where it's like it's always a TikTok hack of let me go to the the stand an hour before the game starts to be like, what can I get for fifty bucks or something? Hell yeah, and to see if it puts me in a box or something. Why not, I'm on a mission because I am a little worried the Nats did change their food for the eleven a lot of new vendors, and uh, I'm worried my cheese stick on a stick stand is gone. That's where they put all the new food at. So I gotta do some digging on where it's at. Oh, because it was behind home plate, but it looks like that's some of the places.
Speaker 1: Show you where things are. Where is my cheese stick on a stick? Download the MLB app go to the Nats stadium shows. I could do that, or I could just walk around get my steps in. You know, I do love doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm really bad at going to baseball games with adults because I don't really watch the game.
Speaker 3: I just party and have a good time bus. I mean, if you think about it, like you don't really need to pay attention to so, like you could get a lot of steps in or.
Speaker 1: A lot of drinks in, you know, not a lot, a lot of a lot.
Speaker 3: So, you know, I think Thursday, I'm gonna after we're done with our little live broadcast at Solos outposts right there, because right.
Speaker 1: Behind home you put your backpack. I don't think it. I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you here. Oh I don't need anything from inside of my wallet. Oh, hopefully I haven't done prep by then I'll be smart. You know, can't do you prep on your cell phone?
Speaker 1: I could, but it's not the beast. That's not the best.
Speaker 3: But then I'll just go to the little thing, like, hey, what can I get for? Like can I get in for fifteen bucks? Because so I just walk around, get the thing and leave.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I've always find that sitting in the red porch is the best thing ever up there.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you've been in the Nats Opening Day before, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have been the Nats Opening Day and I've also sat almost.
Speaker 1: Every level of that stadium. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Like is it ethic thing for Gnats or like it's on a Thursday, so like it's kind of for DC and go to get a lot of people, probably compared to like if it's the Orioles.
Speaker 2: But it is becoming the Gnats are doing a better job of building the fan base in the area. And I think that with the young players that we have. We've got three great young athletes that are on the team, Adams Abram and somebody else. I don't know their names, but they're really good. It helps it helps a lot.
Speaker 1: There's one thing that's called like kool Aid icy or something. What. Yeah, it like puts it in kool Aid ice, like alcohol and kool Aid. I mean get what you get.
Speaker 2: Maybe, and then that's went viral tool because the New City Connect jerseys, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which I like them, by the great ones I thought was better.
Speaker 3: Really yeah HMMAU think this one looks cool, but I think a lot of other teams have like those baby blue looking outfits.
Speaker 1: We don't know the details unless you're close up.
Speaker 2: District is the outline of it, which I think is kind of.
Speaker 3: Cool, and the curly dove is where the stadium is that on the thing. But I do like the logoing kind of make theme synonymous with the caps a little bit too.
Speaker 1: But the o G the gray and pink cherry bostoms were cooler.
Speaker 2: Well. I still have the hat that last one because they're not gonna do this year, and I have a T shirt of two T shirts.
Speaker 1: Actually I never got a jersey. I'm not a Jersey guy.
Speaker 3: Told Jersey babe, just put a black on your shirt on you're gonna go walk the chain. That That's why I'm doing rocking the Chain on Thursday. Jordan's now no No, not not in the baseball stadium.
Speaker 2: I wrote my red pantis today, my donk red pandas look at you. Yeah, but no, there's gonna be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what.
Speaker 1: Happens and shnangans would get into. I think I can convince you to stay at the game for a little bit. I gotta get Max, and Max has switchy fun.
Speaker 2: Not only I gotta get Max, also my parents are flying back from let's face it, they landed six at DCA, so I gotta go from Laurel back to d c A.
Speaker 1: You can hang out of my house to go.
Speaker 2: Why would I gotta go get Max first?
Speaker 1: Get Max? Hang out on my place.
Speaker 2: By the time I get to Max from NAT's Park, it's gonna take me forty minutes. Then from Laurel to DC, it's gonna take me another forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: And your parents atlant till six. Yeah, your boy lives five minutes from DCA.
Speaker 2: I still gotta go.
Speaker 1: Wait in the line. I gotta go. I gotta wait in the line.
Speaker 2: I gotta go over there. I gotta be over there because remember it's gonna be at remember this. I appreciate your off able to hang out with me all the time. No one wants to, Yeah, because I don't like crossing that damn bridge. Trying to wonder if I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: You're not the problem, honey.
Speaker 2: It's us all that it is. By the way, I don't know all these birthdays are going to start popping up now that.
Speaker 1: It may sucks for me. You know that.
Speaker 3: Who else besides me and Shelby Maria's birthday? He goes, You're the twentieth. Yeah, more's the eleventh, twentieth, and Sauceae the twenty sixth, twenty fourth, twenty fourth, So it's right there.
Speaker 1: My anniversary. Holy crap, you're screwed. Every Maam's I chose the anniversary of the wedding anniversary both be with you. But yeah, it's expensive. But the nice thing is more, lets me group presents together. So that's that's.
Speaker 2: Going a group of anniversary birthday together.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's technically we're gonna be somewhere for our anniversary, so we're technically doing something for that.
Speaker 2: So the eleventh of Mayo, that's also the same birthday as No. Julian's is the twelfth. Me and my mom are the twentieth. Shall but he's the twenty fourth. My buddy Alex is the seventh. But it's cool that it's guys. Doesn't only matter.
Speaker 3: So I really appreciate if you and Sauce group to your birthday together so that way your boy can space out the moneies on going out for you all, give me anything but drinkies.
Speaker 1: If we go out. We're not gonna go out because it's the weekend. We what we do.
Speaker 2: What we're doing are people are not going to be in town out of town. I don't know, and no God knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Well, let's ask. We'll find out. Hmm. Okay, because you know, we gotta go out for More's birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three bars we could go to. We go to Stfu and Navy Yard, we go to Public Barn, and we go to Soft House and DuPont All. We can also go to John's Hide in Arlington. I did go one time, you did go one time. I did cross the bridge. I crossed the bridge.
Speaker 3: If you put that in a title, it sounds like you died across the bridge, which.
Speaker 1: I think that's gonna be. Do dogs purpose that? Dogs purpose.
Speaker 2: The bridge?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How to feel across that bridge? And be like, wow, I felt so dirty. Felt GPS said, you're in Virginia. Now you're white traffics and.
Speaker 1: You had to take you had to follow the GPS for that long. Idn't even know where you were.
Speaker 2: Because I was on Canal and I took Canal and then it took me across Chain Bridge and then I'm going through some weird neighborhoods and I'm like, where the hell am I? I didn't realize how hilly Virginia really is.
Speaker 3: Just that, just that part, just because it's by the g W Parkway.
Speaker 2: It is massively hilly. So yeah, so I'm just sitting there like, oh, where the hell am I? And then it popped me out over by two blocks away with Don Tito, so I kind of knew where I was.
Speaker 1: But just Days is back again. Yeah, but it's on the right correct. Yeah, it's a different ball.
Speaker 3: It's the same spirit now that mister Days was, only the Kava would just go back to traditional brunch like it used to in Arlington. This is hyper Arlington focused because Cava used to the Cava there was a sit down and their brunch used to be it was like thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: For unlimited entrees.
Speaker 3: Like small, and then it'd be like twenty five cent mimosas, great deal. Then they switched to oh, twenty five mosas in one entree. That's not say, that's not the sit. Eat you get my grilled cheese with honey on it and.
Speaker 1: Drink my mona.
Speaker 2: Other places that was really good was in Georgetown. It's called El Centro and I it's still there, but they don't they have that. They see the same thing where it was like thirty five for all you.
Speaker 1: Can used to be a thing before the pandemic and then it was well also to year limit unlimited.
Speaker 2: Kid's younger than you that are young in here that going out like in that twenty two twenty four year old, they're all hopped up on some kind of weird kind of whatever so they don't eat and they're doing boards again and are bad. Buzzballs, Yeah, buzzby, I need to try a buzzball.
Speaker 1: Thursday. We can't Monday. We started early.
Speaker 2: I mean am buzzball, I mean opens and there's a beer wine right next. I can just bring it from home.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can go to the ABC store because easy in Virginia.
Speaker 1: There's a lot beer wine right there.
Speaker 3: See it's all right there, but there's a beer sometimes Eleven's got too, and the like why is this here in su That makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a deli in this area that I don't want to put the name out because it's the greatest deli in the world. But they also have hard so they have sulcers, but they also have high noons and surf side.
Speaker 3: It's like I told you when root beer beer was a thing that it was when I was twenty one, I bought it and it was like right when it came out, it was like super popular and it's not as much anymore that the cashier lader is like, it's telling me to ring you up, but I don't know why, and I was like my head was like it's alcohol. But I was like, you don't have to take my ID. It's fine one, don't worry about it. I'm not lying to you. No, this baby fan ruer beer used to be hoodies go to. Oh it still exists, yes, but it was on the tummy it was. And then they're like, cool, that's a lot of spice down there. Dum dumb maybe expensive to like six dollars a bottle. Ew Yeah, that's when you go out though, so you know it's DC prices.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I don't know if you don't got root beer beer at public?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Should we see if you can? You got root beer beer?
Speaker 2: I mean, why not.
Speaker 1: Not ginger beer? I want root beer beer? Is actual beer in the root beer? Yeah, it's like alcohol in it.
Speaker 3: It's like kind of like hard Seltzer has all that stuff, and like malt beer or whatever the hell liquor.
Speaker 1: Liquor, malt liquor. That's why they get drink liquors.
Speaker 2: Though you don't like it, disgusting.
Speaker 1: Liquor, then get some other beer one the forties liquor. Interesting, what's the twenty high fight? What's your six?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: And what's the Congnam styleham Style? Well, that is the theme song for what eric? For some men you got to get get them.
Speaker 4: This is where we read the actual misconnections from watching to DC dot or slash M I s and have a great time just seeing who's freaking DC Merlin or vergrun.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I kind of wanted to do a misconnection because there was an attractive young woman that I saw at the gym the other day, but I was very intimidated by her because she was not only incredibly beautiful, had an incredibly awesome like tat too.
Speaker 1: But man which she strong.
Speaker 2: So there's Mike Greig's miss connection.
Speaker 1: Like Rea Ripley strong she is. Yeah, I do really ripple.
Speaker 3: This is sciagic where misc connections Latest WW Game two K twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the modes starts off with like a first person view of WrestleMania forty, the one we were at nice and I was like, we were here for this when when the Undertaker popped out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: That for some reason that's been popping up a lot more on my TikTok.
Speaker 1: He was WrestleMania season that was lost WrestleMania Okay.
Speaker 2: Apparently he was wearing hookahs when he did it too.
Speaker 1: I know that they're all black.
Speaker 2: I don't know a look.
Speaker 1: At black hookahs.
Speaker 5: The Undertaker undertake the rock with a jump off tough enough back too. By the way, did you know that what it's called LFG. It's on A and E network. I don't know where you can watch that because it's not on Hulu.
Speaker 2: I want to find that show with the Plumber guy that airon the Plumber It's a love. It's some urban love show. I don't know. It's some weird network. But airon the plumbers on everything my TV? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know. TV Land that's not tv Land doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: TV Land does exist. Really, I don't want TV Land TV Land, I mean American Television channe is it still around as it is available to sixty seven million TV households in the US. All right, should know that. Now, let's read some actual misconnections. We had a site tangent there, so I'm going to refresh it. Just make sure we have any up.
Speaker 1: To date that.
Speaker 2: Oh we got a real volunteer.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that's our first one in Ashburn, Eric, FLA remove stranger passing on the highway city Minniville.
Speaker 1: Where's that?
Speaker 3: It's uh manassas would driving home Friday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Here the passenger and I was passing you when I know when I first noticed you, I showed y I slowed so you would pass me. We exchanged several smiles and laughs. Wish I had waved you to pull over, love to see you again and chat soon. Here's hoping.
Speaker 1: Now someone was like, let's hang like, come on, let's hang on. The curb. Would you do that?
Speaker 3: Hell, I don't know, say someone that you found very attractive.
Speaker 1: If it was a very very attracted to you, it was like, come to the shoulder. I would be like, let's let's yeah. I'd be like, that's a murderer. I'd stay in my car. I didn't stay in my car. They saw me, they probably.
Speaker 3: They'd like, I got to park you right here. You know what I'm saying. Let's go to large banana safeway. Oh my goodness, Hi buddy, you were the older tall guy at the safefoot of today. Banana nice and ready? Do you want to get coffee in Darnstown?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Benanas nice and ready, but coffee first, Right, we can't do that one.
Speaker 1: That one's a normal.
Speaker 3: One, all right, Yanni Spotani's spot.
Speaker 2: Oh god, hired gun. We make decisions as a team and we'll split income and expensive. We typically rehearse once a week in North Hollywood.
Speaker 1: We were ready to eager. What is this? I don't know what this is? This doesn't look good? A right? That one was a lot was a giant Rockville. Giant Rockville. You were a giant.
Speaker 2: On Friday evening, you had reddish brown shoulder lengthd hair with your handbag and your shopping cart.
Speaker 1: You wanted to talk to me, but I didn't have the time. Okay, maybe you should have the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, people still be found iPhone a dolls. Where's that ashbas Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's them all over there.
Speaker 3: Found it at them all near the theater's entrance. Wasn't gonna give it them all security. They're incompetent. Describe it to me. How big it is? Color in any markings? Are you sure that's about your iPhone? No, they're talking about their other markings, any markings.
Speaker 1: All right? What I found? Missing ring and sterling. I like all these virginuin ones.
Speaker 2: We were both sitting and having lunch when you said out loud that you dropped your ring somewhere. We tried to find it with you, but but I didn't find it till you left. It was Uncle Julio's at One Louder. The ring has a diamond on and contact me when you get your contact me and we can get your ring back to you. Oh, one louding, All right, I gotta go out to One Loune one day.
Speaker 3: One of these days, hungry for chocolate cake and penis. No that means ass cake. Oh you're right right, good looking masculine white guy here looking for those black men with those nice cakes that love to be eaten them cakes.
Speaker 2: Not eating them cakes, the juicy cakes.
Speaker 1: Cake k cake, cake, cake, cake, cake cake cake.
Speaker 2: So beautiful and so beautiful in Fairfax. So beautiful, so beautiful. I've been solely falling, so beautiful and desirable. All right, thank you?
Speaker 1: Was sorry. Let's go two guys at the park Northern Virginia again.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably formal or whatever run or whatever it is. We were chatting about how cold today was going to be. I lost your number. I was a thirty six year old guy and you were in the same sector of work as me. I believe you were mid thirties with the green shirt. Let me know if you still want to hang out today today. Al and Eric, you pick our last one.
Speaker 1: Freezer island Safeway for you? Sure you want to do it that one? We don't want to do that one.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, do that one?
Speaker 1: Okay? What is it say Eric, looking for black pole?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't say that.
Speaker 2: Oh looking for a big black pole like title says for tonight only. No pick no reply, silver spring, get it. I hope forgot jojo ooh, I could send a.
Speaker 1: P we.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, that's what you got, that's what you got to show him what you got him? Show me potatoes, alae, shoot what you got shooting.
Speaker 1: That shit anyway.
Speaker 3: If you want to shoot your shot at Eric, you can d him at mister Eric V. That's m R E R I c k V. Can't shoot your shot at me. I'm taking baby, I've already been shot and smitten with love Cupid's arrow.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Ain't that right? More followed me and Andrew Hoodie with a y. Maybe Cupid will smite Eric with his arrow? Yeah, right, Well, of these days, one of the days.
Speaker 1: Just one days. Have a great week. I always remember, it's okay to be weird.
Speaker 2: That's sexy.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah,