Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I am your host, Matt, and tonight I'm joined by a very special guest. You can find her on Twitter at JESSB seven one six, on Instagram at Jess dot B seven one six, on only fans at Jes B seven one six. But where I really want you to go is check out. All right, here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna sign up for the free one first or the the other one first, and that's just B seven one six. Then you're gonna go, holy fuck, this girl has so much content on here already. What could possibly be on the other one? I would assume, like the real fun stuff is probably the best way I would put it to not sound like a creep.
Speaker 2: I yeah, so my VP is basically just like no PVD.
Speaker 1: There you go, ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight. Now, I also should have clarified this with you beforehand. What are we using as a stage name? Are you Jess? Are you Jess B? What is your stage name?
Speaker 3: My I usually put my whole stage like, my whole name is just Es be just be someone six. That's what I use, Like I all my merch and everything, but just as fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm wondering if that comes from something, and we'll talk about that later on, because I have this sneaking suspicion about something. First, let me start with one of the rudest questions you can ask a woman. Can I ask just how old you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm thirty six, Okay, thirty You look wonderful. I would have said late twenties. I am a bad judge of character and people, though, so that might not be a call.
Speaker 2: No, I actually get that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look phenomenal. Let me ask do you know what your measurements are?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: On the show, I always point out you listen to rap songs. I'm thirty seven, so probably around the same age. We're listening to a jaw Rule rap song and they go like thirty six blah blah blah blah blah blah. I've never known what those actually, right, I just know the bigger they are, the more I like them. But I like to do my own measurements here, so let's go through the brand new faces measurement test. Can I ask your height? Yeah, I'm five to seven raws size.
Speaker 2: Uh thirty six C.
Speaker 1: And for the feet, lovers out there, not me personally, but hey, no judgment cast upon you. Shoe size.
Speaker 2: I'm a size ten. I have giant feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, all right, that's solid. Now, yeah, we'll get into that too. Next question here, let me ask what is your favorite part of your body? Do you have a favorite part of your body? Do you have something that you're like just B seven one six is the this girl?
Speaker 2: It's my ass sure.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean do you work on that? Do you work out, do you specifically target that or do you just blessed with good genetics?
Speaker 3: So it's definitely my genes for sure, my genetics, and I do work on it, like I do go to the gym, I do have like my glue days and stuff. So it's I don't know if you've ever watched the show Love Is Blind with the one girl goes.
Speaker 2: Squats and Jesus. So she goes squats and Jesus.
Speaker 3: So I always I always say that Scots and Jesus.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that your own personal motto as well? Squats and Jesus? And does Jesus approve of everything else in your life other than.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm not even I'm not even religious at all, but I just found it funny that she said that.
Speaker 1: All right, let me get us into this here. I have to ask you, what was your first entrance into any form of the adult entertainment industry, Whether it was stripping, camming, you started shooting gang bangs right away, whatever it was. When did you decide, like, hey, I'm going to take this step into whatever form of this industry is because either I like this or I know I'll be good at it or whatever. Take me through your initial steps.
Speaker 3: It's actually a pretty funny story. So I had to. I started with a pretty big Twitter platform. I'm a big Buffalo Bills fan, and so like on Twitter, they have these like, you know, these niche things we call like Bill's Twitter. So I just kind of started I started modeling for some photographer friends, like years and years and years ago, and I just.
Speaker 2: Started posting those pictures.
Speaker 3: I started posting pictures of meat and Bill's gear, and I kind of, like, you know, built my platform on Twitter. And I had several dms of people asking if I had an only fans and I was like, no, no, like I don't, like I could never do it. And then unfortunately, in the beginning of March twenty twenty or twenty twenty two in March, I had to get a hysterectomy because of serveral cancer. Yeah, so it was pretty shitty, but it was fine because I didn't want children or anything. Plus no more periods, so it's great.
Speaker 2: But it was during recovery.
Speaker 3: I'm a hairdresser and I have my own business. I'm a business owner, so I didn't get any medical leave. I don't get paid time off, I don't get anything like that. So I did, like have a GoFundMe for like my bills and stuff, but that's all it covered, was just my bills, and I was like, well, I need food and stuff. So I kind of was like, I might as well try it. I have a lot of people asking for it, and so I did. I started right away. It's so funny looking back on it now, like looking to see that I'm selling just like topless photos for like ten dollars, I'm like, oh my god. I could never get away with it now. But it did work back then, you know, so, but that's kind of how I got introduced to it. So so I never stripped. I never can and I never did anything like that so much.
Speaker 1: So and this is going to sound like a negative word. I don't mean it to be, but it seems like you got into this in a place of desperation. You were like, hey, I know I'm hot, I know I have a good platform. Fuck it, monetize it. But you does it still feel like in a place of desperation? Are you all in? I mean, you know we're not dipping our toes here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it's funny too.
Speaker 3: When I was when I my sister and I my sister's like my best friend, and so when her and I were younger, probably like you know, late teens, we were playing this game I'll never forget it, and there was one thing I was like, we were like asking questions about each other or answering questions about each other, and one of the questions was like what, Like she was answering this for me, like what would what is one of Jessica's dream jobs? And she wrote on their porn star and I was like, ah, yeah, that's so funny, Like you know I would, I never could do it.
Speaker 2: And so fast forward like I'm just doing a lot of.
Speaker 3: Inner child healing, you know, so but no, I'm all in now, like and I think I love it.
Speaker 2: I love I love doing this, So.
Speaker 1: That's so no, Wait, can I ask how old you were when she pointed out porn star?
Speaker 2: I think I was like seventy.
Speaker 3: I just I was a late bloomer, so I just lost my virginity and so I started to like really fall in love with sex obviously, as you do like when you first start having it sort of thing, and so yeah, I had to have been like lateeen, so like seventeen eighteen something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this wasn't like a first grade thing where she had to write everybody in their family what they do, and like it was like Jess, oh, she'll probably just be a porn star. Okay, that's no.
Speaker 2: It was just something.
Speaker 3: No, it was just something silly, probably from like a quiz from like a magazine or something like that that we did like because her and I were always together.
Speaker 1: So sure, it's it's it's so fast, so you're all in now? Were you very like? Say, I don't know, I never know how to ask this because you read articles of interviews with porn stars and I've done hundreds of these now, but I never want to be like, so, were you slutty when you were a teenager. That sounds like I should be thrown in fucking prison for that. Like I don't know, I understand it, but do you understand the sentiment? Yeah, okay, yeah totally.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, I was a late bloomer, So in high school I was.
Speaker 3: Actually pretty bullied. I was like I was like the loser kid whatever. But then it wasn't until after I lost my virginity and then like got my heart broken by like my first boyfriend, which is a devastating story. Then I kind of like came on on my shelf a lot. And yes, like I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't really like sleep with anybody from my high school because, like I said, I was bullied, So fuck those people. But yeah, I kind of I definitely explored a lot around that time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, can I ask you how open you are with anyone in your life about this? Like do you cut hair? And some people are like, so what do you do on the weekend's chest? And You're like nothing, and you're just getting railed out somewhere on camera or or or you just kind of open because I've always thought this theory. You said you never slept with the high school guys this and that. I think if a if a girl started and only fans and she was just like, fuck it. The best place to post it is Facebook, right all your high school friends. Everybody has sign up fuck it? And I met a girl that did that the other day. How open are you with everything? Are you ready to be like in the spotlight or I'm actually open?
Speaker 2: I have you know.
Speaker 3: I have some of my clients, my hair clients, who don't know because they're older and I don't need them to know, but they do know that I like travel. They know that I like do something as far as content, but they don't know, like exactly what it is. But then I have like my younger like gen zers, like my twenty year olds, who are like, oh my god, slay like they want to hear every detail of it and they fucking love it, And those I just I love it and I'm pretty open. Most of most of my family knows. Almost all of my family knows, except for my My mom knows. She doesn't know exactly what I do, and my dad doesn't.
Speaker 1: Moms always know. Moms always know when you stole a cigarette or when you were drinking at night or whatever it is. Moms just fucking get it. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always like I'm honest with her, but it's more or less like she's told me this too, so she like kind of knows basically what I do, but she she doesn't ask questions because she doesn't want to have to ever lie to my dad. Right, So like if my dad starts like asking her, like, she doesn't want to know, so that way she doesn't have to lie to him.
Speaker 1: Sort of sure, what is that called? So that's some kind of deniability something? Yeah, exactly, there you go. All right, let's talk about the content. Then let's talk about what you do and how you produce it. Again, I'm I'm going as the audience has no baseline understanding. Are you shooting scenes for your own content? Are you shooting mainstream scenes? Are you doing collaborations? And what was the first like uh thing you actually put out there that you were like, oh shit, this is like cool quality stuff, this might work.
Speaker 3: I do, like I do a lot of collabs now, Like I started out just doing solo stuff and then I kind of got introduced to the world of collaborations. Didn't even know what a collabhouse was like, didn't know what exotica was, like, didn't know any of that up until recently.
Speaker 2: Probably I found found all.
Speaker 3: This out maybe in like the summer last year, so I already been doing it for a minute, and I you know, was taught all this, and I'm like, this is a whole new world of content that I had no idea.
Speaker 2: So I do.
Speaker 3: I don't do any like paid shoots. I mean, I'm open to them, but I have not yet. I normally do like I just kind of shoot it myself, like on my GoPro or whatever, and then I edit it myself and everything.
Speaker 2: So I'm not like a professional operation. I'm very amateur. But it's been.
Speaker 3: Meeting the people that I've met in the in this industry and like collaborating with some of the people have been incredible. I've learned a lot. There's a couple of people that I will never work with again. There's you know, like yeah, like so I do mostly you know, shoots with men. I shot with women too, you know, I've done group scenes.
Speaker 2: I just did my first.
Speaker 3: Gang bang at ABMs with Subgirl and Murray Fox, so that was really fun. And I'm just excited to grow more and get into other situations and more ideas and creativity and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So, so two questions. First off, it seems self explanatory. But a collab house. You said, I didn't even know what a collabhouse was, and I went, oh shit, neither do I fuck. A collab house, I assume is kind of like when they used to have cam houses. Maybe where it's set up are there's oh no, maybe take me through it. Tell me what a collab house, what you've experienced.
Speaker 2: That's fair, like, that's that's true.
Speaker 3: Just basically like a bunch of creators someone hosts and a bunch of creators like they go to like an Airbnb or like a big house or whatever, and from all over the country. Some we even have some like UK friends that come and you set up a schedule where you.
Speaker 2: Shoot with this person, you shoot with this person.
Speaker 3: And whatever, and it's just basically like a big fun house where you get together with all your friends. But yeah, you're shooting content and you're making money and you're networking, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, you get to have fun.
Speaker 3: And I had my first house at my very dear friend Bella Bear.
Speaker 2: She's the petite professor.
Speaker 3: She hosts them at her house back in December and it was such a phenomenal experience, and then literally was thrown into another one, like the following weekend in Tampa and that one. I just feel like I kind of just like dove headfirst into this like content, these content worlds and these content houses, and now I'm like constantly getting invited to them, and I want to I actually want to put one together in August, like so I just I actually just put one together and for ABMs in Vegas and that was really fun, and I just I finally I feel like I've kind of found what I was meant to do, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that's basically what it is. Like we all just eat and drink and smoke.
Speaker 3: I mean people who do though partake in those things obviously, but during the day it's just all business and we're we're shooting.
Speaker 2: And then we have them.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of some rich guy going, oh, I'm going to go away to Europe for two weeks or something with my wife. Let's put our house on Airbnb, and then some pretty girl like books it and you're like, oh my god, wow, that's all pretty girls. Probably bring her boyfriend not knowing there's fucking six foot two dudes dropping loads all over this guy's couch. H I love that idea. It's very funny to me. It would be horrendous if I was the homeowner, but I really appreciate it. So Okay, the name, and that's where I thought it might have come from. Do you have like a guiding light somebody in this industry that you look towards and you're like, oh, I would love to be that person, like in status of fame and money and this and that. Obviously the rich are the better, we understand that. But is there somebody that you look up to or look towards in this industry?
Speaker 2: There's a few, definitely.
Speaker 3: But my girl, like I said, I already mentioned her, Bella Bella Bear. She's she's been, like I call her my porn mom like she's been, she's been looking out for me. She's taught me a lot, her and her husband, and I just admire them so much. And I and I it's.
Speaker 2: Like I always I always say, like I want to be like her when I grow up.
Speaker 1: You know, bell Bear, we will have to look into her for sure. I thought you were gonna I thought you were gonna say Subgirl only because of the name how they use our names, not that there's anything I mean, Bella Bear. I'm sure it's a phenomenal performer too, and we always love people. Was what I find so interesting is there's like almost two levels of horn online, at least on like Twitter, let's say, where you have all the mainstream girls and they got millions of followers and this and that, and they interact and they work and this and that and talk to people. But there's another level under it that is not it's not any less engaging, where it's independent content creators, people who maybe aren't getting nominated for all these awards and everything else. But I only say this because I learned of Subgirl from another radio show I listened to and I went, oh, I'm gonna look this girl up. I'd love to get her on my show. Interviewer buhblah. And I look and I go, oh, she has like eight hundred thousand followers or some ridiculous number I thought at the time.
Speaker 2: When I checked up too, I think she's up to over a million dollars.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I can't. I've never heard of this girl until this radio show, and she's got a million followers over here, so it's always interesting and it doesn't denigrate the independent circuit to me, at least, I don't think it does that. It's like there's not a ton of crossover except some leaks or if somebody from the indie circuit goes and shoots a scene like I think Subgirl did for Black Maybe or one of those sites. I'm not sure. I forget what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So do you have desires to You said you wouldn't turn it down if someone offered. Do you have any desire? Are you putting any effort into trying to get on any of the big mainstream sites or is that not Excuse me? Is that not really interesting to you?
Speaker 2: You know, I think that it would be.
Speaker 3: Fun, But I think my main I think my main goal is to kind of remain independent, okay, because I don't really want to sign. It's like I don't really want to sign an agency because I fear that I'm going to be I don't want to say force, force another right word, but encouraged to do things that I don't really want to do.
Speaker 2: And when I like when I when I stay independent.
Speaker 3: I'm in control of everything, and also I'm in control of how much money I earn as well, Like I feel like, you know, being signed is great for some for people who want to be signed and want to be like, you know, don't have to worry about like managing their.
Speaker 2: Own schedule and stuff. But I need to maintain some sort of control.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean that I'm not open to a possibility, you know, if I like what I'm hearing, or if I you know, I might only sign like a short term contract and just trying to like learn from the experience like that sort of thing. So yeah, I guess you can say I'm open, but you know, yeah, I'm cautiously optimistic about it.
Speaker 1: You know, I've interviewed so many girls who are or want to stay indie. You know who I go, would you want to do? Would you want to shoot for bangbros? And they love sex and they love shooting scenes and they love getting fucked and this and that, and they go, no, no desire whatsoever. I don't want to shoot for the big guys. And that's fine either way. But I will say, if an offer ever comes along and you're comfortable with it, there's no brand New Faces is not an equal advertisement for your only fans, like having your beautiful body slapped across the top of bangbros dot com or brawsers dot com one of those. So just always keep in mind that there's so many of the mainstream girls I talk to go like big mainstream scenes are a great advertisement for my only fans kind of the way they think about it, you know, that's kind how I.
Speaker 2: Feel like if they want to pay me for like a shoot or two, sure that you know what.
Speaker 1: And they're not all like mainstream sites are not all the big name guys. There's a lot you can just apply to net video girls, Glory Whole Secrets, There's a lot of different sites you can just apply to as an individual. All I say to new Girls is at least considerate, keep yourself safe, keep yourself comfortable, but considerate at least you know, yeah personal, Yeah sure, let me yeah sure, I'm not giving. You're a gorgeous girl who's making who has your own business and oh, by the way, you're starting a new one over here or working in your own new one over here. I'm a jerk off talking to a pretty girl in a podcast. This is like a fucking you know, movie regardless. No, No, let me.
Speaker 3: Get in any person I talk, any person you've talked to learn something from.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, don't do podcasts anymore, is what you're probably thinking right now. Just getting a fucking around, fucking around all right, let me get in some of the likes dislikes, so the audience kind of knows, you know, they're never going to see this type of scene from you, or you will especially like doing this. Okay, we'll get into it. Are you into women?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, now are you okay heavily into what's the split? I interview some girls, and I think my wife too, Like if I drop data, I don't think my wife would go find another guy. I think she'd go and find a girlfriend because she's probably like sixty forty. I would say, I'm not asking you to break down into percentages, but are you very bisexual or you I'll do it for the scene and it's fun, but like in my personal life, probably not.
Speaker 3: I want to say I'm very bisexual. I will do a first scene. I'll play, you know, like with somebody, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not like I got only for men.
Speaker 3: But I love women as well, So but yeah, normal like I I will do it for a scene.
Speaker 2: Picky when it comes to both men and women.
Speaker 1: So all right, give me some give me some qualifications for women, what do they have to Is it a looks thing? Is it just vibes? Is it a personal It's a vibe.
Speaker 3: I'm a big vibes girl for sure. And I also, like, you know, I enjoy a pretty girl, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're a pretty girl. You don't want to be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Love a nice fat ass, you know, I like that pie for sure. If you're like a good person.
Speaker 3: I like a lot of tattoos, like because you know, I'm a tattooed girl too. So but like I I'm I always say like, I'm more attracted to somebody who is like the the someone who doesn't have any like toxic or fragile masculinity.
Speaker 2: You know, someone who is.
Speaker 3: Like like politically aware of what's happening and you know things like that, Like I'm I'm more attracted to like intellect as well. So you know, if I meet a girl and she's a girl's girl and she'll go to bat for any you know, any woman and you know victims and everything, like oh my god, like I would take her to bed in two seconds, and then staying with men like if they're you know, they're not afraid to admit that Meganna Stallion is one of the best rappers alive, then they're also coming to bed with me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's fair. I think that's totally fair. The guy's got to be okay. So you said can't have fragile masculinity. I just I always worry we're making guys a little I don't know. I'm not making this political. Do you still like a manly guy though, as long as there's no toxicity to it? Or do you like like a thinner, petite guy like punk rock?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's not what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's not what I mean that When it comes to like the masculinity part, I'm not talking about stature. I'm talking about like their minds, vibes, like oh, they know, like I love a guy who like I work out, I go to the gym, I work out, So I want a guy that takes care of himself and goes the gym and works out and like eats right and stuff, like I want a guy like that.
Speaker 2: You know. I mean, I'm not judging you.
Speaker 3: If you don't do that, like, that's also fine. I'm attracted to like any shape and size and whatever. But no, as far as like the toxic masculinity, it's like, you know, like someone who's like not afraid to like I don't know, Like, well, let me let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you, let me ask. You're shooting a scene and a guy comes in. You want a guy who's like, oh, open to ideas, collaboration, this and that. That's a great idea. You don't want a guy go I've been in this industry for ten years. I know what the fuck I'm doing. Look, you're gonna you don't want that?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I'm like, come and open. Come like an open book, have an open mind, you know. That's that's that's what I like.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: Back to the likes and dislikes, we've we've come to the come line of questioning. Can you please rank these three for me? Cream pies swallowing or facials?
Speaker 2: Cream pie is facials swallowing.
Speaker 1: Any issue with the three or swallowing outers, It just the least like them.
Speaker 3: With three it's just and I had to rank them Okay, you know it's like there, that's gonna be the last one.
Speaker 2: But I don't have a single problem with that.
Speaker 1: I actually like it so wonderful. Let me ask what's the next question I have here? And just says, do you like anal? You know, what is our relationship with anal? Are we friends with it in the past and we've broken up? Or have we never met before and have no intention of meeting?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've met, We've mat and.
Speaker 3: I I'm having a lot of health issues because of it, and so unfortunately I am not able to even do it anymore, which is fine because truthfully, like I can put in like a plug, I can kind of do like a little bit of play like that, but as far as like.
Speaker 2: Hardcore, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: And I it just no, like I said, a plug, A plug is fine. You'll see some plugs in my in some of my videos and stuff like because I like the little hearts and whatever, like they're super cute and whatever. But as far as like actual like penetration.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, okay, all right, totally fine. Do you have a favorite sexual position?
Speaker 2: Oh, I like to be on top because that's how I come.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, Now, what about it is well, I mean, what makes you come from that? Is it just the position? The angle? Is it? Do you feel some level of I am in control here? What is it?
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily the control, it's mostly it's it's definitely the positioning. You know.
Speaker 3: I know how to like, I know how to make myself calme, you know, with that. But also like I'm like I said, like I'm a big vibes person, so I'm not if I'm not vibing with you, like I probably won't have an orgasm, you know. But then I also really enjoy like reverse cowgirl too, because I like my partner to look at my ass.
Speaker 2: My ass looks great.
Speaker 1: Interesting most mainstream girls I interview number one least favorite sexual position at all reverse cowgirl.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it, it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you what is your least favorite?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: What is something where you just like I don't get shit out of that, or that hurts or that sucks whatever.
Speaker 3: It depends on how big the guy is, if he's like a very if he's very well endowed. I don't really love doggie because, like I said, I had a hysterectomy, so like it going into nothing, you know, what I mean, So like that sometimes hurts. But truthfully, I don't really have like a least favorite position. I don't you know, Okay, actually I don't like when guys like pick you up like pick up girls, and they're like holding them like this, you know, like with their legs are true, I am a tall, heavy girl. I go to the gym like I have a lot of muscle on my body. And I also like I am not afraid to eat, so I always feel like I'm going to break their fucking back. And so even though they say that they that I won't and they're very confident and they do it, I am just like the entire time, I'm like, I'm not even paying attention to them fucking me. I'm paying attention to them. I'm like, am I hurting them?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Like this I'm too heavy? Just put me down, you know.
Speaker 1: So that position, I bet you would quickly change your position on worrying about them if they dropped you. I think it would be more like, fuck, why did you drop me? Motherfucker? But yeah, do you like the actual sex with it? Like if you had some big jack dude who you were like, oh, there's noe. This guy can pick me over his fucking head with one hand. Would you be like, oh, yeah, I'm into this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've never had like a big jack dude do that to me before.
Speaker 1: That's fair, like a big.
Speaker 2: Jacked guy, Like I said, I'm Paul.
Speaker 1: So yeah, uh, what is the most amount of Okay, so you just recently shot your first gang bang, right? You said?
Speaker 2: Okay? What is the tomorrow actually.
Speaker 1: Very fun? What and where's that going to be available? Where's it releasing only fans and many of its Okay, you were only fans somebody else's are we doing to collaborate? I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: It's going to be it's basically going to be everyone in the scene is dropping it at the same time or if not, if not Friday, then some of some are dropping a Saturday for like Super Bowl weekness's football themed.
Speaker 1: So I got a business question for you actually have to plug this. Make sure if you want to check out that video, you go to OnlyFans dot com. Slash slash Yeah, it's slash the Yeah. I don't know with URLs. Look, it's it's Jess b seven to one six on OnlyFans and I assume it's going to be on the vip so where we're going to head for that gang bang video is OnlyFans and we're going to look up Jess b as in Boy seven to one six Underscore vip Okay. So two things. One My question was how many guys have you been with at one time? And would that have been the time or was there like some freaky time at twenty three years old where the basketball team came to like, I.
Speaker 2: That would have been fun.
Speaker 3: But no, I always have been such like a weird freak about my health. So I never done I've never done a ganging outside of professional shooting only because like.
Speaker 2: I didn't I don't know how.
Speaker 3: When I was younger, I didn't know how to ask men to like go get themselves tested. And even if they did get tested, how do I trust that they didn't have unpersected sex from this from the test to the.
Speaker 2: Night that we're going to be you know what I mean? So I always have been like I.
Speaker 1: Always wondered that I have always wondered that. It's like, my test is two weeks old. I'm like, how many people have you fuc since then? But I understand that's an industry standard, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: There is an interesting standard, right. So yeah, so this game bang was actually I actually did too. I did an impromptu one a few days before and that was with four.
Speaker 2: Guys and just myself. Wow, So that was like a true gang bang. It was just me.
Speaker 3: And then I did the one that's dropping tomorrow with Murray Fox and Subgirl and we had six guys.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you would consider it like an orgy.
Speaker 3: It started out with just It started out with just me, and then we added Subgirl and then we added Murray Fox.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what you would want to consider that.
Speaker 1: What do I consider it? A fucking amazing scene that I need to check out? A fun time exactly, what a good fucking time. And by the way, all you fans out there who are listening, like good he talked to the porn girl the whole time. This could have been a half hour of me talking about how I'd love to blow Josh Allen with this wonderful girl right here. It could have been all football, okay, and it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Let's be real.
Speaker 1: And if you know you're lying, I just it's Hey. I'm a Colts fan and I love the kid josh Annen looks phenomenal. You know, sorry.
Speaker 3: We're so lucky, how lucky we are to have him, Like, we're so lucky.
Speaker 1: I remember when they drafted him and they were like, well, this kid looks like kind of a dumb moron at a Wisconsin but he can really where was it now, Wyoming? They're like, really chucked the ball down the field, and he just he looks phenomenal. He grew with your quarterback.
Speaker 3: There's an old photo of him wearing a Tom Brady jersey too.
Speaker 1: I hate the I hate the Patriots though you have.
Speaker 2: To too, thank you.
Speaker 3: But when we first drafted him, that was like the picture that was floating around and we're all like okay, but you know obviously now we're just like, okay.
Speaker 2: We can do with this.
Speaker 1: So two things. You said you had a big following beforehand, Bill's Mafia? Right now have you? Does Bill's Mafia know about your only thing? Is it together? Are we okay? All right? Are you on? Are you like banned from their subreddit? Are they like, oh, we can't post any more pictures than be on here?
Speaker 3: No, not even a little bit. But I do get I do get recognized all the time. Now, every time I'm out, I get recognized. I actually just read a Reddit message. I had gone to to see the Lion King on Broadway like the shape like the God, I said, the ship like the like you guys know what our local theater is called the Broadway Version.
Speaker 2: And I was down and I.
Speaker 3: Went with my sister a couple of weeks ago, and I just logged down to read it and I went into my message requests and there was like a message from someone that was like.
Speaker 2: Hey, were you just at the Lion King?
Speaker 3: Like I just want to make sure that Like that was like yeah, like the I wanted to say hi, but I wasn't sure how to approach you, saying like, oh you're the hot Bill's Mafia girl. Yeah, I get approached. I get approached and recognized all the time. To BO, Buffalo is like a I call it like a big small city, Like we're the biggest city in New York besides New York City, we're the biggest county. So but it's like two degrees separation here. Everyone knows everyone, you know. So yeah, I'm not banned from anything. In fact, I'm recognized a lot. And they always like every time I see somebody, they're like, oh my god, I saw your picture the other day, like I love it.
Speaker 2: And actually I found out that, like, so what started.
Speaker 3: I started a tradition of posting a sexy photo of me every game day. And I have two I have to twitters, so I have like my Safe for Work one and then I have my SFW one. But on my safe one, that's where I post the game day photos. And they're all say they're they're you know there. I don't. I'm not nude, but like very scantily class ludes the flude.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And I found out that.
Speaker 3: Typically every player who is on uh Twitter, sees my post.
Speaker 2: They don't interact because they can't.
Speaker 3: But I did find out that almost every player that is on Twitter will see my game day posts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want, I want to I won't to ask names. You say they haven't interacted. No one's jumped into that inbox. Well okay, all right, I mean yes, yes, yes, Now that's how I know. That's how I know. Yeah. Now, so, so have you been propositioned by guys wearing bills jerseys? I mean legitimate ones, not like guys in the parking lot. I should have said players like players. Oh yeah, yeahs okay, no names, no names. I got a fun one for you, though I can't say.
Speaker 2: I can't say.
Speaker 1: Obviously obviously no names. I wouldn't never. But what I have to say is did we lock in that deal at any point? Has it happened?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, Oh that's great.
Speaker 1: That is great to here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's been. It's been fun.
Speaker 4: I still like, I'm I still am like friends with them, even if they've like been on other teams or if they've retired or whatever, Like we still like talk and have like a I don't want to say relationship, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, like a like a friendship or whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's okay, that's that's actually really kind of cool. I don't mean, I understand the situation we're in, what we're discussing, the industry we're talking about. There's something so sweet about that that you're like, no, it's so brave.
Speaker 3: These guys are so awesome. Yeah, they're so sweet. Some of them are fucking assholes, you know, I'll be whatever it is the power of the course.
Speaker 2: But I feel like.
Speaker 3: That's just that's that doesn't necessarily mean like, it doesn't necessarily, like it's not mutually or it's not exclusive to just athletes, like most like there's most people are just fucking assholes.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter what a person's job is. Some people are dicks and some people are fine. Me as says, what is something that you have? All right, we already said anal? But what is a scene that you have like no desire of ever really pursuing? Not because it's I always used to pitch this as a sack. So I'm taking shit, animals and kids out of it. Because anytime I would say what is something you would never shoot? I would get a girl being like, well, I'd never blow a child. I'm like, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be talking for like the illegal stuff here.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not talking about the real high end deep web shit, okay, dark web? Yeah, what is like something that's kind of mainstream kind of that you've been reticent to pursue other than anal we've already discussed, you know, is there anything that you're like, ugh no, that seems gross?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, like any sort of like the like the facial abuse stuff like where like guys are like fucking your face, so hard that you vomit anything that has anything to do with like vomit and anyone has to do with.
Speaker 2: Like blood or knife play anything like that.
Speaker 3: Like I'm I like to have I like face fucking, but not to the point where I'm gonna vomit on you, right right, I don't. I don't want to involuntarily do that any like sort of like super duper like hardcore bds.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't even like to be like I don't like to be like whipped too hard.
Speaker 3: I just I actually just went to a lifestyle club over the weekend in Toronto and we I just watched a girl like literally just get flogged for like ten minutes straight, and like my pussy was so fucking dry.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: And I think that it probably has a lot to do with like I know it's consensual, clearly, it's consensual, Clearly it is, But I think that it has something to do with like.
Speaker 2: Men hurting women, like I just can't, you know.
Speaker 3: It's even though like I like to be like I like when a guy likes spits in my mouth, Like I like a guy who kind of like lightly you know, lightly taps me, pulls my hair, chokes, spanks, all that stuff like that' stuff I love. But when it gets to like an extreme level where like you're not leaving marks on this on the girl, I just there's something in my brain that just goes like I can't accept that.
Speaker 1: You don't something in your brain doesn't necessarily or doesn't dissociate roughness from violence. There And I've been there too. I think the same thing at sometimes. And then you talk to some girls who are like, they didn't hit me hard enough in that scene.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I give them credit, like sure, please, Like that's that's a beautiful thing. I think that any woman who explores any kink is is such a beautiful you know, part of them sexually because I feel like the society like tries and tries and tries and tries to repress women's sexuality so much and more power to these women who explore that. I think that's great. It's just I don't know if it's like a trauma thing, like I get triggered from that, you know, from like past situations, Like I don't know, but like it's just like I can't like we I had to walk away from the demonstration, and like I like me and my me and my best friend, like we had a like walk we just were like, this is not this is not like it's not a turnout anymore. Sure you know, like it's just so like that is something that I can't really like.
Speaker 2: It gets too into.
Speaker 1: I totally get that. I always say, as long as there's no dogs or kids in the room, I don't care what you're doing. But I don't. I'm not into stuff. And I'll like, I asked you your foot sizer. I have no interest in feet. You could be amputated, and I think you're just as hot. I'd be like, oh, footless, but you know it, she's hot. Some guys would be like, oh, you're a ten, Can I please suck on your feet now? Or some guys would be like you're a ten. Gross. I don't talk to anything above five, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know my ex boyfriend, I had an ex boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I had to foot fetish, so I'm pretty pretty well versed and and stuff.
Speaker 1: It feels like one of the tamer fetishes. I guess, right, Like, it's not.
Speaker 2: On king shame. I think it's fine exactly.
Speaker 3: I used to when I was younger, I feel like I was pretty naive about it, you know anyway, I just was like, oh why. But now, obviously, like growing up and maturing and getting into this industry, like you can't kink shame, you just can't.
Speaker 1: You know, no, not publicly, but obviously, Like I talk to my wife and I'm like, oh my god, this fucking girl was into getting pissing every whole you could imagine. And she'd be like, oh, does she like him? Yeah, whatever, that's her fucking thing. Though the inverse of that question, let me ask you the inverse, So something you never do, what is a scene or something that you're I mean, like just so much excitement in you, like I would love to shoot this kind of scene, whatever type of scene it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, there's I feel like there's two that are really popping out in my brain.
Speaker 3: So I got into I really got into pegging by uh a sexual partner that I've had for a while now. He's really into it and he's a very dominant, powerful man, and he taught me because you know, like instinctually you think like, oh, when a man is being pegged, like there was submissive, and that is absolutely not the case, like you're I'm still the submissive in it, but because he's guiding me, he's allowing me to be to put him in a vulnerable position, but he's still in control of everything. So I really got into pegging and I just did I just did a pegging scene not too long ago, and I absolutely loved that.
Speaker 2: That was so fun and I would love, love, love to do more.
Speaker 3: And then the other one was I had a scene where I was like with my boyfriend and he had like it's like I have like a series where it's like the jealous girlfriend series because I feel like it's a big fantasy for a lot of men who are like in relationships.
Speaker 2: And my very dear friend, her name is Kinki Lip.
Speaker 3: I did the scene with her, and she basically in the scene like convinces me to like fuck her and to have my boyfriend come in as well.
Speaker 2: And that scene was so fun. I had such a good time. It might sound so.
Speaker 3: Like, oh okay, like it's just a three sound whatever, but like the whole like setup of it, the fact that like they were like trying to convince me to do it, and then I finally cave in, and I don't know, I like seeing, you know, my boyfriend like fuck another girl, like and explore that like in front of me while like while she's plusuring me like we were stabbed in one one part. Like it just ended up being such a such a fun scene that like I was like, I got to make this a series, Like this is something really fun, So I just shot another one, like when I went to AVMs.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny because.
Speaker 3: My partner who I was shooting the scene with, I shot with Maray Fox and j Black. They're two of my most favorite people. We were trying to figure out how to set up the scene, and basically the setup was me and Jay my boyfriend were walking down the hallway and the hotel getting back to our room after like a long day Vegas, and then Marie pops out of her room and wants to fuck, and so that's we're like, we're discussing how we want to like set up the scene, and she goes great porn logic because it's so funny because I'm just like, oh my god, what are the odds that some random girl just pops out And my boyfriend goes, yeah, let's go fuck her, and I'm okay with it, saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, it's a stretch, but you know, what what we do is suspend disbelief and just concentrate on the two as. Yes, poor logic, Yes, porn logic.
Speaker 3: And I now that's like my new like favorite, that's like my new favorite phrase, porn logic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really gonna bother me though. You know it's gonna bother me when I'm watching a Netflix show though, and I'm like, this is fucking porn log right here? Any sense?
Speaker 2: Two questions, yeah.
Speaker 1: Two questions to wrap this up. One again, I'm not asking you to call anyone else out, but you said you have shot with people that you have no interest in shooting with them again, Can you tell me why? Just was it their approach? Did you not like the vibes? Was it something they did in the booking process that turned you off to it? What is like the quickest way to dry up if fucking you know somebody's trying to bring you on set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's very rare.
Speaker 3: Most everyone that I've shot with I would absolutely issue with a gun. It was just some I just feel like my feelings weren't being considered.
Speaker 2: In the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know.
Speaker 3: It was more like a job for the rather than like me being like a human being.
Speaker 2: I don't wish the money it will.
Speaker 3: I just, you know, it's just something that I'm you know, because I understand that some people are very business.
Speaker 2: Focused, sure, and.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, but not when I'm like a human being, like trying to like also, you know, have fun with this career and then also make money off this career.
Speaker 2: So it's it's just it was just like one person.
Speaker 3: But there's also people that I've never shot with that I will never shoot with because of the way that they've like kind of like treated me and interacted with me. It's just in general, and I just you know, and I've like warned people about these people.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, like this is how they came at me. This is like, I don't like this. You know.
Speaker 3: I can tell that there are some people in this industry that are in the industry just to be able to fuck women, not necessarily for the money, you know, not necessarily for the money, not you know, they're not willing to like work on themselves and they're not willing to you know whatever.
Speaker 2: So that's a little frustrating, you know what.
Speaker 1: The second half of what you said there is really the key, because you know, you said there's guys in this industry who are just in there to fuck women if they're cool and not dicks and all the other stuff you qualified with afterwards, I think that's fine. You know, there's girls in this industry who are just in it to fuck too. But it's all about it doesn't None of that matters if you're fucking jerk off right before we go into this process, right right?
Speaker 3: Or mediocre like if you're just like a mediocre person with like you know, like if you're a mediocre like, if you're not a good scene partner right, you know what I'm saying, Like, then find a different career sort of thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So if you're not a good scene partner and you're a dick, it's almost like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: What are you doing exactly?
Speaker 1: I have? Yeah, uh, last question here? What is your end goal? If you even know it yet? Do you think like, hey, there's X amount of money I'd like to get or X amount of fame I'd like to get, and then I'm kind of done and then I'm like, yeah, I don't need the same More is it if you're not feeling it any more over x amount of scenes you tap out? Or are we going to be seeing Jess B on Twitter? Just be seven to one six on OnlyFans Ess B seven one six or more importantly, just be seven one six underscore VIP. Are we going to see you at ninety years old like Granny Gangbang?
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, I mean that's like I would love that, you know do I want to, Like, I've just been having so much fun and reading such amazing, amazing people.
Speaker 2: That I would love to do this. My goal is to do this full time. I got I want to do it full time.
Speaker 3: I want to make some good money so that way I can kind of set up my future so that way, if at any point I decide but I don't want to do this anymore, I can stop, Like I don't ever want to like have to do this out of desperation.
Speaker 1: Right, you know so?
Speaker 3: But fuck yeah, I mean like I've seen like the Gilts, the Grandma's, I like to fuck like, I mean shit like that sounds great to me, you know if I if I feel and look as hot as I do now, like you know, well into like my fifties sixty seventies.
Speaker 2: Like I'll fuck I'll keep doing that. I'll do it as long as I feel good.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, sign up for the Only Fans forty years from now. Sign up for the Only Fans now. You're gonna findes B seven to one six on Twitter at jes B seven one six on Instagram at Jess dot B seven one six, And don't forget links to all of this in the episode description as it always is.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Most importantly, I want to send you two OnlyFans jes B seven one six. Sign up there, check it out, look it over, and go. Yes, I do have the money and it's not a lot to go. Commit to the VIP because she has so much fun to fucking talk to. And also go Bill's Mafia. Uh, Jess B seven one six underscore VP. Jess, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me. This was fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you