Speaker 1: One one with Linchintaco and this is Orlando's rock Station, one O one one w jr R. This hour brought you by our rock the Bank on thousand dollars cash giveaways, thirteen more of them coming your way today. First will happen on our show right around nine oh five, you get the first keyword of the day. Yeah, we like to say on this show nine oh five ish, you know, and then uh, every hour following that, thirteen total keywords. As Pat said, you get that keyword entered at the website WJRR dot com. A little tip for you if your phone rings about an hour after entering it, pick it up. Answer that thing.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Do you remember a story we had It was probably at least a month ago. Okay, what the mystery googly eyes that were being placed on all sorts of public art and statues and whatnot around Bend to Orgon, Oregon. Yeah, well, the dude responsible for it has come forward. I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: I think it in the times that we're in where people are arguing and whatever, it's like it's a little levity.
Speaker 1: Yet to refresh. If you're not familiar with the story, Uh, googly eyes like the emoji, the googly eyes type.
Speaker 2: You know. However, the little things that they're they're bubbles with the black eye and I think you can shake herround.
Speaker 1: Somebody was putting those on like the faces of statues and paintings and around all around the city of Bend, Oregon. And it was it was very humorous. We we you know, we shared some pictures of it in it. Yeah, it made us last. Yeah. The guy who was responsible for it is named Jeff Keith.
Speaker 2: He's got the double name that that gives you a complex for life, Jeff Keith. That's probably why it's a Google I did the.
Speaker 1: Singer from Tesla No no, no, no uh. He is actually the founder of a nonprofit called the Guardian Group. It's based in Bend. They work to combat human trafficking. And he said that he just has been doing this as a coping mechanism to deal with the heaviness of what he does on a day to day dealing with this subject matter. Well, good for him, yes, hey, And you know what it could he could use this the message of keep your eyes open, you know, Google eyes, keep your Google eyes open for trafficking. Yeah, you see that young lady at the restaurant making, you know, faces that you kind of going, hey, this sicko has a whole bunch of us. We're getting burgers for It's like another milkshake.
Speaker 2: Diet burgers too, because you've got to keep his man that human human trafficking is just and and oh god, So.
Speaker 1: The googly eye mystery has been solved. I say, let the dude do it.
Speaker 2: He's doing good things for the community, trying to help out people being traffic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, he doesn't damaged anything. He's not being charged with anything that I'd love to see.
Speaker 2: You know, those dumb lizards we have all over in downtown Orlando. Not dumb lizards, but you know we have all those statues. Oh slap some googly eyes.
Speaker 1: Huh. I think people would appreciate it a little more. You're talking about just lizards in general. No, they're all over the place, very common place here in Florida.
Speaker 2: You got all these lizards run around with google eyes stuck on them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about this that would be funny.
Speaker 2: Look, here's a lizard, you know, and they're like in their prime almost iguana size, because they're like ready in its mating season, and they're running like this and you see these eyes just going and then they put the red thing out.
Speaker 1: We had some googly eyes to that art installation on the side of that parking garage on I four that has all the papers shuffled all over it. You've seen that one.
Speaker 2: I drove by that area yesterday. I drove by, I drove down I four, got off at h Anderson. Was it before that stretch?
Speaker 1: No, it's if you're heading, it's on the east side of the road.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't heading anyway anyway. Googly eyes on lizards, everybody.
Speaker 1: After a six year long legal battle, a court in Brazil as authorized a child to be officially registered as the child of three fathers and one mother. Three dads, one chick, three dads, Yeah, yeah, one yeah. How does that work? Exactly? The kids now ten. He was registered as you normally would be at birth with his biological father and mother. However, due to his biological parents quote complex and inconsistent marriage, the paternal uncle and his husband helped to take care of the boy. What was supposed to be a sporadic you know, watching this kid became routine, and this kid bonded with both of them, making them both father figures and well after his biological parents divorced, the child went to live full time with his uncle and husband. And then, uh, you know here we are now where this kid, I don't know how he changed them and took custody. Yeah, so I guess all three are legally now I considered fathers to this ten year old? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's like, you know how today at a lot of places is Grandparents' day. What do you do when it's like dad's day at school? You know, like at school? You know you can almost do that on show and tell. Bring all three of them in to explain. You know, here's uh yeah, the three dad situation. I hate to mention it three days in a row, but Springer, I mean that is our ten year old wanted us to take custody because the dad was a deadbeat. But he still wants to be under there. So yes, it is three dads one one kid. I thought of when you when you first posed that three dads, one kid, you know what I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that come on that train. Seen that in many a movie? Uh huh, and ride it movies that you might watch at the privacy of your PC at home in the locked office.
Speaker 2: Come home, ride the train and ride in and finally we go to uh. Good for the two gay dads and then the other father. I don't I don't know where I fall with him.
Speaker 1: Where are we going next? Tulsa man was arrested. This is the escape room thing. Yes, man was arrested for breaking into an escape room.
Speaker 3: This is kind of an unusual situation. Usually the cameras do a real good job on the security parts. Somehow he's he was able to get into the elevator area.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they got. Nick Saban comment on that way that again he did sound like think of the Verbo commercials. It's in the rules right here.
Speaker 3: This is kind of an unusual situation. Usually the cameras do a real good job on the security parts. Somehow he was able to get into the elevator area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whack job broke into the escape room business. It's not really clear as to what his motivation was. He did manage to elude police for some time, and, as they indicated there, they later located with the help of a police dog, hiding on top of an elevator cart, which he had stopped in between floors. Ay, I would never do that more on the story on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: By the way, being afraid of heights and claustrophobic and I think when I told you that I was supposed to do an escape room but I was sick. I think it was my mental psyche going, I don't want to get trapped in there because it's like the claustrophobia thing.
Speaker 1: There's panic buttons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. Like those Nick Saban commercials where he's in the hot tub with.
Speaker 1: It on the riding lawnmower going back and forth in the background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while they're while they're like, were they waking up or something to the lawnmow. If you don't know that, it's the Verbo commercials where Nick Saban runs an Airbnb out of his house. Yeah, we're here to check in. He goes checking times four and they go it's three fifty nine. Yeah, I know, it's four. J RR, Orlando's rock station.