Speaker 1: Yeah. When I sat up when master, well, there's no room in a little bitter day. When when I say, as let me see when I'm gonna show when myself if my head chance out.
Speaker 2: Of the woodstays, chance out of the worlds, I have a chance out of the world's uh uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, so sweast sweast, swam sweam, sweat, sweat, sweam, sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat, sweast, sweast sweat less. We're live now on air, YouTube, x, Facebook, the whole shebang. We're there. We're going live for eleven hours. Geek first at that time has now crossed the eleven year line. We're celebrating our eleven year anniversary on August eighth. We're going from eight am to however long the eleven hours are now, you can make us go longer. If you want us to do that. You can do three things. You can either join Patreon, up your subscription, or send a super chat that day if you and like we said last year, we planning go for ten hours. We went for four and a half hours longer. For every dollar we get, that's like every dollar donation, that's five minutes more. Every five dollars, it's ten minutes every ten minutes is fifteen dollars more, and every fifteen dollars is twenty five minutes more. So whatever you want to do there, you can put that in there, and then you can make us go as long as you want. Last year Kirkland was sweating because he had an early hike, but you know we had to keep going. We're up there to one am and stuff. So you can do that. So not only do you get us to go longer, it's a two fo you make the GVDA go longer, you get to extend it by also getting some content unlocks for next year. So I almost spoilt somebody at the fifty dollars mark.
Speaker 2: You get it.
Speaker 1: I'll just say a new teaser from GBS Studios, not something you've seen before, not even for a project you've seen before, So look out for that. If we get to seventy five dollars. This is all Canadian as well. If we get to seventy five dollars, we will have a movie night chosen by the patron. So obviously last year we did what was it, War the Worlds, so you got that going on. If we get one hundred dollars that day, it'll be a movie retrospective choosing by the patron, so the same way. Right now we're reviewing Pirates of Caribbean. We had no reason to do that. That's on the schedule, nothing like that. We're doing that now because you guys hit that unlock and you get to vote on that. And that's why I also joined the Patreon. Is a good thing because you were supporting us that day, but you will be voting on much content going forward. If we get to the one hundred and fifty dollars tier, we'll be watching the Terrifyer with Kirkland. If people don't know, Kirkland hates torture, porn, gore, all that stuff. So I thought, man, what better way to do that than that. If we get to two hundred, Cantina Conversations will have a six episode run in twenty twenty seven, So that's myself and Taylor. We'll do six episodes next year about just Star Wars focused whatever it is, whether it's a ranking of something, big debates. People enjoy our Star Wars diconomies because we're very much on different side, so lots of debates do happen. So we do that at two point fifty would be a six episode run of Honka Honka, My Brother and the Man of Many Names. We would do a six episode. You know, they've gone us in trouble lots of lawsuits before, but if that's the situation that they need us to do it, then so be it. And at three hundred, if we hit this, we had this last year. It's the it's a tough one. That's we always make the top tier one because this would take a lot of time and work. But we would do a all day Lord of the Rings marathon, so we would lock each other, we'd get together in person, lock ourselves in the room and watch the entire extended trilogy all in one day. I very much want to do that, but it does take a lot of time. So that's why we're putting up high there. So that's what you can do there. Now, the events, we got tons of events here. Let me get the schedule. So most of this is locked in, but it's kind of still like a rough like a rough idea, because you never know of us, whether it's tech issues or we'd just change of things whatever, So it's a rough idea card always subject to change. So at eight am, it's just gonna be this little opening you're listening to right now, and then that's gonna go right into rod or not, and then if which I'll have Taylor explain in a second, I'm gonna have him to explain that last because in this clip we're gonna throw it run or not. And then at after or not we'll be nine am to eleven am and this is all on PST time. We're gonna be good doing Golden Geeks. We're gonna do as much as possible. So this is for we're just talking about watching two thousand and six movies. We are going to do our version of the Oscars for that year. We're gonna say what was best seeing, best actress, best score, best actor, best project, all that type of stuff as visuals for the year two thousand and six. So we'll do that from nine to eleven. If we don't finish it, we will and we will circle back that later on in the stream and do that. So look up for that. And then at eleven thirty is Taylor's trivia. So we got that going on. Team Dilman is Team today. What is that your whole run?
Speaker 2: That is like a bunch of questions there's a whole bunch of research today, got a whole bunch of questions.
Speaker 1: Look at all that in there. There you go, and I think what we'll do is probably just the day of instead of busting on now Live, we're gonna do the wheel spin because apparently we picked the worst day ever. We got people at concerts, we got the people that have joined us. Maybe is we got people at concerts, we have people at family events. We got people at birthdays, we got people at weddings. It's all or they're all just given big excuses. But you know what we think, Subs and Mike for join us. It will be myself, Dylan kirkland S Pubs and Mike last call. If you really want to join, hit us up and we can get you in there. But that's gonna happen from eleven thirty to roughly one thirty. Again, sometimes these events and early, sometimes they end late, you never know, from two to three thirty GIV Olympics. We've been wanting to do this for a very long time. We try to do this right before COVID happened, and obviously that shut the download of people moved. But we're gonna be doing badminton, lightsaber duels, dodgeball, and a water challenge. You maybe ask what the water challenge is. I'm just gonna explain it when we get to that event. Oh god, I'm dying. I'm gonna get to them when we expel. I know our event because it sounds like it's not like it's that might sound anti climatic, but it's good. But yeah, dodgeball're bringing that back. Badminton we'd or done, and somehow we've never done lightsaber duels, which we're going to be doing, which is kind of a kind of nuts in my opinion. I would have thought before the ten decade we would have done something there in all our Shenangans, but nothing there so, and the winner is just gonna be like we'll have a point system kind of like a golf like whoever does the best in those you know, place first, second, third, fourth, whatever it may be. And then three roughly three thirty to four is gonna be the big du garou. So that's gonna be the wrestling match. I won't go fully into that because the rules will be explained, but that's myself, you know. Roy Rumbolteva match challenging a bunch of people, a bunch of people from Geek first pass is gonna be there that I'm that I've been told, so look up for that. And then in this slot four to seven is just a bunch of stuff. We're gonna be doing Golden Geeks, finishing that off if we need to. We're gonna be doing pizza Palooza.
Speaker 2: We have to.
Speaker 1: We're gonna look over all the bets of the past, present, and maybe future of pizza bets. And I got one, two, three, four, five pizzas coming my way to here. Five pizzas you owely one. Dilo knows we won, uh with Kirk Mosby won and Maddy ols what a cash.
Speaker 2: It's all gonna be from the same place. You're gonna order five different pizza places.
Speaker 1: All no, all from Red Swan, all from Red Swan. I can't wait one of those pizza. I think it's gonna give the kids. I don't need all this, you know, so look out for that. Wait people, the picture I take on that day, it's gonna be glorious. So that's where we go with pizza bets, and then we'll probably just be talking about this stuff and then also be announcements we have stuff that is for sure coming that you don't have to unlock. You can look out for that, maybe some content announcements, maybe some trailers, maybe some shows, so look out for that. It's gonna be very fun. And then finally we're gonna end the stream off roughly around sevenp And again, these times could change because if we end up getting donations, which again everything you do, not only do you get the unlocks, that goes towards all our content next year, and that helps us. The ending of this dream is gonna be the unless we go longer, but it's gonna be the Striker's Invitational, So it's gonna be all of us plus Tyler Sirius, I can hopefully confirm we will be playing strikers. The winner of this gets a skip for our Extra Life tournament. It's a big deal in Extra Life. All of us get one skip. We play it around like a big tournament every year. Now we brought that back to the Geek for Scotland and all of us get one skip. So if Taylor gets wrestling, ww's like, I hate this game, I'm gonna skip it. You only get one, so someone having two is gonna give them lots of power. So yeah, we'll get in that, I guess. I also mentioned geek versus as well. That's where we have fictional characters that duke it out and fight each other and whatnot. So again, some of the stuff we won't finish, and if we do, hopefully we get to go and stretch forward. But what we're gonna throw to now is Taylor Field set us up because this was last minute thing. We want to do it last year didn't happen. This is gonna kick off GV Day. What is rod or not? Oh man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been a long time coming. Like you said, last for the ten year, that was the goal because we did all the classic shows. We're bringing them back. But Ruben was gone. He was mi I a oh take a point. Ruben was Mia. He was nowhere to be found. Couldn't get him in time to do Road or Not the finale. But Lon and behold, he happened to be in town and we happened to connect and I happened to him at my place for a good six hours of filming, and so we got everything we needed to wrapped up in a nice bow for GV Day. The rud or Not finale, and it is.
Speaker 1: It is juicy.
Speaker 2: It is a glorious fifty one minutes thirty two seconds long, and it's uh yeah, it's good. It's it's a pretty damn good time. So I'm gonna share just a quick little twenty two second little teas for it tonight, Travis. You're saying you're going to share it around on Friday or whatnot when what this goes up to. But yeah, if you're watching live right now, then you can you can get those little tease But yeah, it's a it's an absolute delight. So here, here, here we go. We're really gonna do this.
Speaker 1: No, yes, unfortunately, probably.
Speaker 2: I feel something.
Speaker 1: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that?
Speaker 1: Jesus? Yeah, I gotta I gotta actually watch. I'm gonna try and watch it before because I'll be busy on the Saturday. So I'm gonna watch it either if there is there Friday. But yes, people, if you don't know, because this is a show. We had tons of shows that were in the first era of Geek First. Just search run or not Geek First. There's tons of episodes. Watch them. They're very kind of Kenny versus any type of inspired If you remember that show, but the things these guys did with into each other or something, and I know what is making Terry make that sound. I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but uh, it's it's some crazy stuff. So it's a good way to kind of cap that off. And yeah, thank you to Ruben for you know, for I guess it's not formal. Who knows, you know, part of the original three of the wool Forarder, you know, so maybe next time he's gone, let we'll get that back. But yeah, we very much appreciate And again, if you can't, the whole day is gonna be filled all this stuff. This the actual event. It's not behind a payball. You want to join Patreon, you can watch whatever. We will be probably cutting out some of the stuff to put on Patreon or podcast feeds after the fact, so you can always check it out then if you want, but just come watch share like the video. We'd appreciate it. Anything you know, to help supports us grow, and we really appreciate We've had a really good year. Like we said, last month was a top five month for us, which we haven't had since twenty twenty two, So we very much appreciate everyone that's been listening past a little bit, and yeah, we hope you enjoy GV Day, and yeah, come join. I'm just say hi. The chat that was some of the best stuff last year was just hanging out in the chat, people talking about either certain memories or just kicking back and everything. That was the ten years, so there was some big specialness to this. But I'm pretty sure we're gonna make this special again. So you know, come join, say a little something, and we should have some fun.