Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Tucko Bob to the rescue, diperasque tuco Bob.
Speaker 1: On one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station and we walk hime in the world renowned LCTV, A pioneer in his field of helping life coaches, life coaching and just all around encouragements. Nobody exudes positivity like you, sir. You have a good Super Bowl experience. I did, especially since the team I was preferring to win one convincingly.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a little disrespectful everybody boo and Taytay very uncomfortable for the life coach seeing as I was in her se.
Speaker 1: You were, Yeah, I told you I was going to the game, but.
Speaker 2: It turned out that I could get a counseling.
Speaker 1: Session out of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: People boo you you know America's sweetheart and you get booed by The super Bowl leaves a more emotional scar. Valentine's Day coming up, guys, right, you got you got that one taking care of already planned?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it's covered.
Speaker 1: It's a cover.
Speaker 3: Second, my wife and I have a tradition we do on Valentine's dates.
Speaker 1: It's like get crabs for each other? Right, something like that? Yeah, this seafood feast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, all powerful and knowing one world renowned ELC. I'm in an open marriage and my exus message should I have my cake and eat it too? If you know what I mean about Valentine's in that house? Is really interesting?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, no advice for I don't know. I mean, you got a pretty good life. How do I decide what career to take? I'm sorry? How do I decide what career to pursue? ELC?
Speaker 2: Usually you for for a job, you pick something that you have an interest in, right, and were good at obviously, Like if you're not good at anything, though, we'll do the dice trick. You can write down six jobs, right, and then label them one through six. Then you grab a set of dice, but you only use one, which is what we call a die. You roll that die and whatever number it lands on is what, uh, which job you pursue?
Speaker 3: Pretty good, right, I thought for a second, you're just gonna tell them if they were undecided. Just got to college in major in philosophy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's always a good one. I had a minor in that.
Speaker 2: Just I can tell ladies that's philosophical, LCTB. If you had a choice between Madonna or Britney Spears in their prime, which would you take? It's funny, they asked, because LC already has really Oh yeah, Madonna's inspired for that virgin song like a Virgin. Yeah, when I was getting at it getting after it in her prime years.
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, who knew me?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Who deflowered her? If you would Brittany too? Eh?
Speaker 2: Her song Whoops I Did It Again was supposed to be called Whoops I Did coach Again?
Speaker 1: YOLC.
Speaker 2: So I had a conversation with my wife about getting her a set of boobs, I said, if I'm buying anyone boobs, I'm buying for myself. Yeah, a nice set of knockers for me, the husband, because even if she leaves me, she's taken them with her. Am I wrong? Good luck explaining that to your boss. You might be doing a dice trick too. Right. Something tells me in this right to work state, you're gonna lose. Although you know what, you can take up a different job at the fair. Be right next to lobster boy boobman. I've found out girlfriend of three years that happens to be Asian.
Speaker 1: Wait, oh they life.
Speaker 2: Coach found out my girlfriend of three years that happens to be an Asian girl. Her family restaurant is actually selling quote unquote chicken that is not chicken. I don't know how to confront her because I've had the food and it's out of this world. Well, if you haven't noticed it in three years, I say, leave well enough alone. Don't you agree? You don't know exactly? I mean, God forbid you like lose access to that fortune cookie. It does kind of look like it, doesn't it. Do I ever tell you I used to write fortune cookies. I think you might have mentioned that in Passing So Easy. You just throw in a bunch of positive messages. You know, I could come up with a million of those every now and then, though you throw a singer in Roses are red, violets are blue. That meal you ate was your neighbor's dog, boo boo. Somebody gets that after eating, especially if it's like at the restaurant, not to go.
Speaker 1: You get to see their reaction. We don't write them. We just get him from a national company.
Speaker 3: We had this guy who used to be on a show. We nicknamed him aa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I think I met the angry Asian.
Speaker 3: All of the fortune in the fortune cookies at his place were all just downright mean and angry insults. Yeah, I'd never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: He was angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, LC, I'm going dayton of five hundred qualifying tonight. Actually one tickets from an awesome radio state right here, the one that you fly into. Should I leave work early today or call out tomorrow? Playing on drinking at the track? Always take the following day off, right because qualified, you can just get there a little bit later and then go heavy again to stay over.
Speaker 3: Why not just stay and make a full weekend? Qualifying is just the start.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you could get tickets to the other events, sure, well the five hundred sold well, not that one, but I mean all the truck series and oh big welcome to all of our race fans in tow by the way, we love you, We love your hockey with j R R else any chance, how are we doing on time? Now?
Speaker 3: You can get one more in here, sir?
Speaker 1: Okay, LCTV.
Speaker 2: Is it true that you will only eat at Michelin Star and James Beard Award winning restaurants? If so, are you aware that there are starving kids in other countries. S m h, shaking my head, judge much listen, just like three star Michelin restaurants I dine at. I got three words for the starving kids from other countries. Sucks for them, and he may say it's disheartening, but maybe their parents should have been more successful, you know, if they If they were, they'd know how to hunt better, and they'd have like a big slain cheetah latter on the dinner table, you know, but.
Speaker 3: They had to go and get a philosophy major.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Now that's a Michelin star meal right there, Spotted filets from the lats of a cheetah, and you dip them in an ostrich sauce or some would call it an ostrich.
Speaker 1: U don't get hungry just thinking about hunter. What down this ball? All right?
Speaker 3: I guess that's it for this week. Thank you, Elsie.
Speaker 1: Traffic is starting to some w j r R, Orlando's rock station,