Speaker 1: Anny.
Speaker 2: You know what that music?
Speaker 3: See, Yes, Sir, amos that music say good health to.
Speaker 1: All from rex All.
Speaker 3: The Amos Andnandi Show, written by Joe Connolly and Bob Moser, featuring Ernestine Wade, Johnny Lee, Amanda Randolph, Roy Glenn will Wright, Lillian Randolph, Jeff Alexander's Music, Yours Truly, Harlow Wilcox, and starring radio's all time favorites Freeman Gosden and Charles Carrell. Amos, Sandy, how do you do, ladies.
Speaker 1: And gentlemen, This is Freeman Gosden.
Speaker 3: Later in this program you will hear from your rex All family druggist about the biggest money saving event of the year, rex All's Great one cent Sale that starts this coming Wednesday. This is the famous sale where you get two guaranteed rex All products for the price of one plus a penny. Here is your chance to really cut the cost of living. So this week from Wednesday through Saturday, be sure to shop and save at your friendly.
Speaker 1: Rex All drugstore.
Speaker 3: It's rex All's Great one cent Sale. Well, the whole week has gone by at the home of George Kingfish Stephens without an argument or a harsh word, Right now Sapphire Kingfish and Mama sit in the living room.
Speaker 2: All is quiet and serene.
Speaker 4: Oh, but a wonderful week. No arguments, no fight, Oh, yes, don't.
Speaker 5: I'd never been so happy and contented in my whole life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mama, I got a handle to you. Sitting there in your rocking chair. You look just like Whistler's mother. The only thing that might detract from the sweet artistic picture is your feet soaking in that pan of Epsen sauce there.
Speaker 4: Well, George, we has fought a lot in the past, but of course when we did I was always good natured about it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you're right, hone, Eh, of course, Uh, I was a little more good natured about it than you was, though, Uh.
Speaker 4: George, dear, if you'll forgive me for correcting you, I is the good natured one.
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't.
Speaker 3: Mind me expressing an opinion here, I must say that if you was good natured, you was the nastiest good natured person.
Speaker 1: I don't help.
Speaker 2: I see here, George Stevens. If so happens, it's been my.
Speaker 5: Good nature that is preserved the sweetest lighting I mind you bump. Yeah, A miserable whasel don't you tell my daughter she ain't good natured.
Speaker 2: We has always been a good natured family.
Speaker 6: And if you say once more than we ate, I'm gonna let you have it in the kiss up with this pan of els and salts.
Speaker 1: I'm not wait a minute.
Speaker 3: If we get any more good nature right here, the neighbors is gonna call the riot squad again.
Speaker 5: Any man can be good natured if he spent his life sponging off a couple of poor women.
Speaker 2: Mama's right, joy is that so?
Speaker 3: Well? Let me tell you something. I could walk out of here right now and come back tonight with five or six hundred dollars in my pocket, just like that.
Speaker 2: Five or six hundred dollars. Huh.
Speaker 6: Well, here's your hat, and dan's the door, and.
Speaker 5: Don't you come back to you got you missed a big.
Speaker 2: Mountain, all right? I will.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: I gotta get five hundred dollars by the night, and I gotta get it by.
Speaker 1: Using my ingenuity. Hmm.
Speaker 3: I wonder if I went back and there I did settle for a doll.
Speaker 1: In the quarter.
Speaker 3: Huh uh, Hello, hello, hello, is this the ever ready on coming? There?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The one that advertises over the television uh money quick, no red tip? Fine? Now, my name is George kingfree Stephen, and I wants to borrow five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You want to know what where I work?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Look, we ain't gonna get no players if you're gonna put the red tip on me right off the battomus.
Speaker 1: Well, I knows you has rules.
Speaker 3: But miss everready, if you could just let me uh hold it for in a minute, somebody just come into office here?
Speaker 1: Uh can I help you? Madam?
Speaker 2: I'm looking for mister Wilson.
Speaker 3: Or no, mister Wilson here, I on the telephone here?
Speaker 1: Wait minute? Uh hello, Miss Ever ready?
Speaker 2: About that loan?
Speaker 3: I knows you as a man of kindness of pity, and are.
Speaker 5: You sure there's no mister Wilson here? I wrote to this address about paying him a twenty five hundred dollars reward.
Speaker 3: Uh leg I' begging mus have already.
Speaker 1: Hold the fun.
Speaker 2: Madam?
Speaker 1: You said something about.
Speaker 3: The twenty five dollar reward.
Speaker 5: No, no, twenty five hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Miss have already you still there?
Speaker 1: Fine? Drop dead? I do him?
Speaker 3: Pull up a chair here now about this twenty five hundred dollars? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm mind the right. Please?
Speaker 5: Is this the Wilson Detective Agency?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what is alright, yeah, that's well.
Speaker 2: Then you know all about it from my letter.
Speaker 1: Your letter.
Speaker 3: Uh well, now let us playing to you about the letter. You see, she being a detective agency here, we don't want no who evident is laying around. So I done tore up your letter half ready and see what I mean? Yeah, now you better refresh my memory up on the thing.
Speaker 1: What was in the thing there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: I see, well, I, like I said in my letter, my husband, Reginald Simpson deserted.
Speaker 2: Me twenty five years ago.
Speaker 5: Hunh yes, and I've come into some money recently, so.
Speaker 2: I'm prepared to pay your.
Speaker 5: Detective agency twenty five hundred dollars if you can locate him.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it all comes back to me now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when out the world we.
Speaker 5: Locate the boy for he well, I imagine Reginald has changed a lot in twenty five years. All I have to go on is just one picture of him.
Speaker 2: Now. This was taking on our honeymoon.
Speaker 3: Let me see her, oh, honeymoon in Alaska. I see he's leaning against the totem pole there.
Speaker 6: That's me ooh yeah, so it is.
Speaker 3: You never see a totem pole blowed up like that?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Uh, you ain't seen him for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Now you think you'll be able to locate him.
Speaker 5: You can see from the pictures there that he's tall and thin and wears a straw hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know how peoples can change. I wouldn't be surprised if to day he might very well be fat dumping wearing a derby.
Speaker 1: You know that. So you see, and the whole thing is simple.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is to pose, is this REGINALD Simpson and we can get the twenty five hundred dollars reward. Well, I don't want to punch a holes and a good idea right off the bat kingfish. But seems to me it's ideas like this that make Levenworth and Sam Quentin the big success day is today. Oh now look and there ain't no danger. See she thinks that I as a detective. See she coming to OVAs bamba stee. Now she ain't seed her husband in twenty five years. Yeah, well, remember that's all right? What dides miss Simpson look like? Well, now I got a picture right here and there she is right there on her honeymoon. Wow, she show us a homely looking young gal. Al right, hey look at her. That's a nice string of beads around her neck.
Speaker 1: What kind is day?
Speaker 3: All r Let me look at no, No, any of them in beads. It's just that the moles on the chin is kind of happened to grow in a semicircle.
Speaker 1: There is looking mess. She is awful.
Speaker 3: Now listen, Andy, the years has done mellowd missus Simpson. She is a real dignified looking old lady. Her fears to say quite a bit, and now them moles give her a nice mutton chop effect. She looked a little like Henry Clay, nothing doing, Kingfish. I ain't gonna be her long lost husband, Reginald Simpson, not with a face like that.
Speaker 1: Now wait a minute and a listen. Now look here.
Speaker 3: You look away from the picture a minute and think about that twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got that in your mind there? Yeah? Fine, Now look back at the picture.
Speaker 3: What do you say and just call me Reggie?
Speaker 1: Now you're talking boy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I like the twenty five hundred dollars all right, but I still don't see how we're gonna convince missus Simpson that I was her husband. Leave it to me and any man that could sell the Titanic for scraps three times in one year, we'll have no trouble unloading a hunk a junk like you.
Speaker 1: Now you don't know. Good evening.
Speaker 3: This is your rex Al family druggist with the kind of news I like to tell you. Next Wednesday morning, October fifteenth, rex Al's tremendous one cent sale begins. From then until the closing of the stores Saturday night, you can buy two guaranteed Rexol products for the price of one plus a penny. Yes, a penny more buys twice as much. What's more, this offer applies to literally hundreds of drug and household needs, from aspirin to imported olive oil, from Christmas cards to bobby pins, from coal cream to stationery. But most important of all these are Rexol products. And you can depend on any drug product that bears the name Rexol. So remember friends, Starting next Wednesday, a penny more by twice as much at rex Al Drug Stars everywhere you say you're on phone miss Simpson and told her you found her long lost husband. But that's right Andy, and she'd be here and a half.
Speaker 1: An hour for the cheerful reunion. My boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but suppose she starts asking me questions about our marriage, I ain't gonna be able to answer them. After all, we was married, we must have struck up some kind of acquaintanceship.
Speaker 1: Well, now that's covered.
Speaker 3: And old boy, You see, she thinks that I as a detective. So me and her has done work out the plan. Now she has got four questions that, if you know the answer to, will prove you as her long lost husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what is the questions?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Here's question number one. Now listen, nan. The first question is the.
Speaker 3: State that you was married in, the state you honeymooned in, and the state you deserted it in. Now the answer is the question number one California, Washington and North Dakota. California, Washington and North Dakota. And the second question is the name of your three children. There is Manday Morton and.
Speaker 1: John Manday Morton John.
Speaker 3: Question number three she gonna ask you. She gonna say, I once had an operation.
Speaker 1: What did they remove?
Speaker 3: And the answer is four golf sewings, four gallstones? And the last question she's gonna ask is she gonna say, what did you give me for a wedding present? And answer to that is the.
Speaker 1: Silver fox jacket. Yeah, silver fox jacket.
Speaker 3: Now you got a straight anadem. It's the four questions she's gonna ask you, King Fish. I'll remember them answers word for word, or my name, mate, Reggie Simpleton.
Speaker 1: Simpson's you fool?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, mister Simpson, allow me to introduce you up with your long lost husband, Reginald.
Speaker 2: Ah after all.
Speaker 5: These years, looking at you, I can hardly believe you was the line.
Speaker 3: Uh likewise, well, oh rats here look Justice Sam going to miss Simpson.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, ago he was so thin and now he's so big and heavy.
Speaker 3: Well, now, your genuine long lost husband was playing that to me right Erica. He deserted you while you got a bad kiss.
Speaker 1: Of the bloating virus.
Speaker 3: He got that, Why the next thing he got was the puffy plusy and then literally he's had a touch of goat. So with the bloating, the puffing and the goating, he is the flat swab that you see today.
Speaker 5: I see, but I would like to make certain he's really Reginald.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, well, I don't blame you about that. Put him to the test there, ask him them full vital questions.
Speaker 1: Were he done work out there? Yeah, that's right, ask me anything very well?
Speaker 2: What were the names of all three children?
Speaker 3: California, Washington and north of Court?
Speaker 5: Well, I better ask you another one now, I once had an operation.
Speaker 2: What did they remove? Uh?
Speaker 1: Silver fox jacket?
Speaker 2: That's so well? Why did you give me for a wedding gift?
Speaker 1: Four gallstones? You know?
Speaker 2: Where did you talking about? You was giving me all the wrong answers?
Speaker 3: Well, what is you talking about? You giving me all the wrong questions?
Speaker 1: Yes, we'd a minute.
Speaker 3: Ta'll let everybody calm down here. Let's see what don't happen with Simpson. I'll tell you what you see. I think your long lost husband here is all excited about meeting you. Now, let's quiet down here and start the whole thing over, will you.
Speaker 1: Now, let's do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well, I guess were all a little excited. Now let's start all over again. Now I had an operation? What did they take out?
Speaker 1: California, Washington and north of.
Speaker 3: Now no, no, Nottle sisters, just answer him another question?
Speaker 1: Will you fuse ma'am?
Speaker 3: What did you give me as a wedding gift Mandy, Morton and John.
Speaker 2: That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of.
Speaker 1: You know me, I was getting the headache.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, miss Simpson, while I take your long lost husband over in the corner here, all right, this way, long loss husband, come on over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's wrong? Would you?
Speaker 3: You big dummy? You don't mess the thing up? Well, she don't switch the questions on me, stupid. This means twenty five hundred dollars. And the next time she asked you a question, think before you answer the thing. Okay, I'll get it straight. You know South and Kingstree. What she showed to look like Henry Clay? Come on, well he is all right now, Miss Simpson.
Speaker 5: Well this is your last chance, Reginald. What did you give me for a wedding present?
Speaker 1: A silver fox? Jack? I see there?
Speaker 3: Oh he really? Your husband already asked hi another question?
Speaker 2: All right? What were the names of our three children?
Speaker 1: Manny Mo Jack? I mean my mandate Morton and John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see that I'm a Simpson or he got him one hundred percent. Well there you is one long lost husband signed see you and delivered cod Just make out to check the cash there that's all.
Speaker 5: He Well, I'm just about I'm convinced he is my husband, but I would like a day or two to think it over.
Speaker 3: Well you would, well, you wouldn't want to sign the check and think it over while the checkers clearing the bank, would you?
Speaker 2: No, But you'll be hearing from me. Goodbye, my Reginald.
Speaker 1: So long, Henry. I mean, uh, what do you think, King Fish? What not?
Speaker 2: Don't worry?
Speaker 3: And I think we got a wow what a face, King Fish? I bet Reginald is still running. Yeah, and there as soon as I see this picture in the newspaper of you and just hate him about mister Simpson finding a long lost husband, I come over here to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amos.
Speaker 3: She done think it over and decided that I was her missing husband. So you as fell for another of the Kingfishers schemes. Many and the brown eyes disgusted with you. You ought to be ashamed of yourself doing this for twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh you think we ought to get more money out of her? Huh?
Speaker 3: Oh look here, Andy Brown, you just going to get yourself in trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh, come in, Kingfish.
Speaker 3: Well, amos, see the item in the newspaper. We all said, oh yeah, you know, I really fed up on you to pulling stuff like this. Why do we want to talk to you so long? H nice fellow that Amos, but he ain't got no business mind. Well I tell you, Uh wait a minute, Wait a minute. That must be Amos coming back his consciences bother him. Come in.
Speaker 8: How do you do I'm looking for a mister Reginald Simpson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, IRE's Reginald Simpson.
Speaker 8: Oh fine, I saw this item about you in the paper. I'm from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
Speaker 2: Mister Simpson.
Speaker 8: We have a nine hundred dollars back tax claim against you, and if it's not settled immediately, we're taking court action.
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute here now, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna shut up.
Speaker 3: Mister Simpson here will be very happy to settle the claim with the Bureau.
Speaker 8: Oh fine, I'll stop back in the day or so and see if we can't wind this thing.
Speaker 1: We haven't ready for you.
Speaker 8: Then I'll see you in a couple of days. Then goodbye.
Speaker 3: Listen, King Fish, Why didn't you tell him I wasn't mister Simpson. Now listen, you knit with if it come if it come out that you hint, REGINALD Simpson, we loses the twenty five hundred dollars. All we got to do is to raise nine hundred dollars to pay off this government fellow. And then when we get the twenty five hundred dollars, we are still sixteen hundred dollars. To the good holy mackerel, these government taxes is really something. I ain't earned nothing in the last twenty five years, but I owees damn nine hundred dollars. Now Here is your rex Al Family Druggist. Next Wednesday morning, October fifteenth, rex Al's greatest one since sale begins, the tremendous sale where you get two absolutely top quality, guaranteed Rexol products for the price of one plus a penny.
Speaker 2: Exactly how does that work?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: For example, the regular price for a pint bottle of Rexol in my thirty one mouthwash is seventy nine cents, but during the one cent sale, you get two bottles for only eighty cents.
Speaker 5: You mean, I just add a penny, yet I get twice as much.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: What's more, you'll find litterally hundreds of these double bargains in our stores. Everything from rubbing alcohol to adhesive tape, from cosmetics to billfolds, plus more than sixty super specials on every type of household needs.
Speaker 2: How long does this sale last?
Speaker 3: From next Wednesday morning till the closing of the store's Saturday night four miracle days when a penny more buys twice as much at rex Al drug stores everywhere? Well, we gotta raise nine hundred dollars. Let me get in here and talk to gone Quinn Jay Calhoun. Well, hi the Kingfish, say Calhoun, I want to talk to Calhoun.
Speaker 1: What you're doing at your desk anyway? Who me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I just sitting here tearing the paper off of cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I see them do that on the television. That's pretty good in it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I tell you one thing. It's still a lot easier to sloop with the people's own.
Speaker 1: I imagine it is, But look at it.
Speaker 3: I look here, Calhoun, I got a big problem. I gotta raise nine hundred dollars in a hurry.
Speaker 1: Well, now, ain't.
Speaker 7: You got nothing you can borrow on, like insurance policies or something.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't borrow on all my personal policies. The only policy I got left is the accident policy at the large Hall, and I can't borrow on that. The only way I could get any money from that if somebody one of the brothers fell into large hall and uh and uh Calhoun, does you think I could?
Speaker 7: I certainly done, and the perfect one to take the dive.
Speaker 3: The policy pays five hundred dollars now to the injured brother. Now if I can get the insurance man over here to increase get him over there and have a talk with him to increase the thing to nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Then staged accident.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, And while the man from the insurance company is there and it can come in and clean it down, broken leg or something. You might even get a phoney doctor to the back up the clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope it works because I got to get ahold of money to prove to my wife that I got brians wife troubled again.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you know, can't me a thing like this makes me glad that I'm a bachelor.
Speaker 3: You don't care who you has always been single into.
Speaker 1: Well, in the youth, I was.
Speaker 7: Sort of a timid board king fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I used to wander out in the woods.
Speaker 2: And frolic in the Bablon Brooks.
Speaker 3: You know king Fish.
Speaker 7: It wasn't until I was seventeen years older than I learned about the birds and bees.
Speaker 3: Well how come you never got married? Calhoun?
Speaker 7: Well I never could find a bird.
Speaker 1: Or beat it.
Speaker 3: I was that inter rectedy. Well there you are, mister Stevens. That raises the payments on your accident policy with our company to nine hundred dollars per accident. Yes, thank you, mister Peterson. Nice of you to come over to the large hord y. Oh that's perfectly all right. Services are model, yeah you say, now the policy is in the effect immediately now or not that we expecting any accidents, but it's nice to know them things kids to hand the fist stepped in and tripped up one of our loving brothers or something, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, we can't be too careful. Well to be going, well.
Speaker 3: It must you be leaving so sooner? Thought you might want to stay around for the accident. I mean, uh, what's your heard? Well, I'm a little tired today. I've been in court most of the week. Oh yeah, cood, yeah, yes, you insurance fellows and court a lot while we're paying out. And one of the people that hurt themselves and all that.
Speaker 1: Ha ha, Well.
Speaker 3: No, no, this week I've been in court prosecuting several phony claims. My bridge almost popped out on me to you say you was in pross Wooding' there was Eddy filing criminal action against people who tried to defraud our company. While last week a pair tried to pull a phony automobile accident.
Speaker 1: We sent them up for ten years.
Speaker 3: Look, yeah, my bridge again. I better hang on to the thing. I got an idea from herein it's going to be a pretty gummy conversation here. Yes, we have another case coming up. Looks like the man's going to get thirty years. Well naturally, if you build a prosecuting and everything, I don't want to keep you. So why don't you go on running along there? Just the high Kingfish, help me to a chair where you I just broke my leg on the front step. You you just broke your leg. I'd like to take a look at that. Oh, good work, Kingfish. I see you got this phony doctor here already. Only yeah, yeah, I'll just lay down on the couch here and then we'll be all set when that poor boob from the insurance company comes home. Only doctors broken a leg, Stevens, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, miss Peterson, I guess you ain't met Missus Brown. Yeah, he is the large hall jokester. A boy's a regular sid Caesar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you're talking about? I ain't no jokes to King Fish.
Speaker 3: Of course he was a jokes to Missus Brown, cause nobody but a jokester would come in here and pretend he broke his leg in front of a man from the insurance company who has already put four people in jail this week. You know something, For the first time, I just realizes how funny I is.
Speaker 1: Where, Yes, that there is quite a prank, sort of pulling my leg here here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I have a sense of humor, have to in my business. Oh yeah, yeah, funny joke, all right, saying about breaking his leg into phony doctor ha ha ha yeah.
Speaker 7: Doctor carehonys here, where's the full suthern victim.
Speaker 2: That done broken leg?
Speaker 3: Well, well, if it in, Emma gen Coca, come in.
Speaker 7: I didn't tell what I'm putting my glasses on that there is a nine hundred dollars fracture. Oh I didn't notice you had company.
Speaker 8: Here, King fid Uh.
Speaker 7: Look here this hire man that's staring at me with that jailing look.
Speaker 3: He is, mister Pearson. Yes, mister Stevens, will you tay up the policy or shall I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, mester, there is the nine hundred dollars for the back TAXI yes, sir, there you is fine.
Speaker 8: Now this settles your account with the Income Tax Bureau.
Speaker 2: Mister Simpson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We went through everything to get this money. Mister. We had to take a loan on our car, real mortgage.
Speaker 1: On the large hall.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I even sold some of the whole clothes.
Speaker 8: Well, you realize your debt to the bureau comes first.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so, oh yeah, sir, we does that.
Speaker 8: Yes, fine, Now I'm taking this money right over to my superior.
Speaker 1: Good day, good day is a good day. Good bye.
Speaker 3: Well, and now he goes up and gets the twenty five hundred dollars from missus Simpson, and that leaves us sixteen hundred dollars to the good Yeah, King Fish, its show is a comfort to know we got missus Simpson and twenty five hundred dollars worth of blubber of all back on. Oh yeah, yes, there we are nine hundred dollars. He settled the claim in full.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, honey.
Speaker 5: You know this missing husband racket works even better yere than it didn't Califor you.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 3: This week you have a chance to really cut your cost of living. Rexall's gigantic one sense sale begins next Wednesday morning, the only nationwide sale where you can buy two guaranteed Rexall products for the price of one plus a penny. And this unmatched offer applies to literally hundreds of drug and household needs plus more than sixties super specials items like bath towels, toothbrushes, vitamins stationary priced so low you'll hardly believe your eyes.
Speaker 1: Take a tip from Harlow Wilcox.
Speaker 3: Let your pennies save you dollars during Rexall's greatest one cent sale Wednesday through Saturday at rex Al drug stores everywhere. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, visit your rex Al Family drug store, and above all, don't forget to exercise your right as an American citizen and get out and vote.
Speaker 1: Thank you and goodnight. See you next Sunday. Remember.
Speaker 3: Rex All's nationwide one cent sale begins next Wednesday morning, the sale where you get two guaranteed rex Al products for the price of one plus a penny. Remember, next Wednesday through Saturday, just step inside a Rexall store and buy twice as much for.
Speaker 1: A penny more.
Speaker 3: Be sure to be with us next week at the same time when your rex Al Druggist will again present the Emerson Andy Show. Stay tuned for the Edgar Berg and Charlie McCarty program, which follows immediately over most of these same stations. This is the CBS Radio Network.