Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. There is so much going on in the world. You know what I want to talk about. I promoted. I want to talk about just sort of all of this great data coming together all at once to confirm what I've been telling you for a long time that Harris is going to fade away and fold up, just as she did in her twenty twenty race for obvious reasons. She doesn't have the capability to do this, and people start to see it, and they start to drift away, and President Trump is going to continue to gain strength. So, as we say here today, as promised. If I'm right, and I think the vast majority of the data points that way, Donald Trump is on track to victory, and the chances of a larger victory go grow, as they say in English, greater every single day, and it is loose. Could he still lose a cheer? He could, I mean, he could give it away, But there are no real signs of him doing that, because what do we know historically? We know historically Trump closes very well, closed extraordinarily well in sixteen, right, I mean, look at what happened in the middle of October of sixteen, the Hollywood Access tapes. A lot of people thought he was done. And then look what happened in twenty He got COVID. He got COVID just a short time out from the election. As a result, had a horrible first debate, and then finished incredibly strong, lost by hair. So he is a great closer, and I think there are other indicators today and in the last few days that he is in that mode right now eight F five for zero five A two five five tags d an five seven seven three nine. As always, lots going on locally, and we will be all over there. I know some folks still want to talk about the sentencing of Tina Peters yesterday, and as we talked about yesterday, you know, the issues of when you look across the nation, you look at all these lefties who get away with obvious crimes and never even get charged, let alone sentence to long jail times. And so you know, we'll continue that conversation I'm sure today and Again, what I've said is, I'm not criticizing this court for this sentence in part because I haven't been into this case. I mean, the truth on the Tita Peters case is I couldn't even tell you right now exactly what she was convicted of doing wrong. I understand the broader outlines of it, but not to the kind of specificity I would say talk about one of my own court cases or a legal case that I'm analyzing for a network or a local station. I just don't know the case in that kind of depth. And since I don't do criminal work, I also haven't studied, you know, the sentencing parameters, et cetera. I do understand that absolutely on the surface of it, nine years seems like a very long time for a first offender, for a woman her age, gold star mom, etc. And it makes me very sad to think of a long prison term like that. I think that we know that just under Colorado rules, et cetera, Tina Peters is likely to do much, much, much less time than that, and so that's I think the reality of the landscape at the moment. But if you want to have that conversation, very very happy to do it. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. But you want to talk about the grave threat. And I'm sorry to be so serious on such a perfect Friday afternoon. I don't know if there could be a nicer fall Friday. Now, if it's a Friday before Christmas. We have a light snow that's pretty perfect, but for today ideal. So I don't mean to get too heavy, but listen, I mean, we know that no foreign enemy is ever going to destroy America. But what could sure as heck destroy America is the continuation of what the left is doing now, of this two tiered system of justice where lefties get away with obvious crimes never even get prosecuted. Then you get a guy like Trump who's prosecuted for stow' that's bogus. He shouldn't be prosecuted for. But they can't beat him at the ballot box, so they're going to try to throw him in jail or at least undermine public confidence in him. But then, as predicted Ryan, I think right here it because the American people are good people, it has the opposite effect. It boomerangs on them and even makes them stronger because guess what, awful lot of people who despise Trump despise living in a Banana republic more and they don't want a Banana republic. If they wanted a Banana republic, they move to a Banana republic. So one of the many reasons why if I'm betting a stake, I'm betting that this thing keeps trending toward Trump and the final margins of victory are larger than expected and maybe even big enough to get a few more Republican Senators, which would be a very very good thing. So we have so much fun sound to get into today. We're going to dive into all of that. Eight five five for zero five A two five five the number techs d an five seven seven three nine. This sound pertains to good things that are happening for Trump. But we have got to start, don't We just have to start with something we've never seen before in the Biden presidency. And I am dying to get your take on this. Why why Why? Today, first time in this failed presidency, Joe Biden goes into the White House press room and surprises the press and meets with them. Now we'll get to the substance of it. Maybe you want to hear that first before taking a guess at the why. But why do you think he did it today now after all these years of being very determined not to do it.
Speaker 2: This week's Senator Chris Murphy said, it's certainly a possibility that the Israeli government is not going to sign any diplomatic agreement prior to the election, which is what you have been calling for for so long, potentially to try to influence the result.
Speaker 1: Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Do you have any worries that Yahoo maybe trying to influence the election and that's why he has not agreed to a diplomatic solution.
Speaker 3: No administration has helped Israel more than I have none, none, none, And I think maybe you shouldn't remember that. And whether he's trying to influence the election, I don't know, but I'm not counting on that.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, so he starts with an obvious, blatant lie that no administration has helped Israel more than him. I didn't Trump like move the embassy to Jerusalem and make it clear to Israel's enemies that if they messed with Israel they were going to get destroyed and isn't that that October seventh that didn't happen during the Trump term, didn't Ryan? No, I think it happened during the Biden term because of Biden's pathetic weakness and Biden making sure Iran had billions of billions of dollars after Trump had effectively starved a round of cash, so Iron couldn't be running around doing this stuff, including horrific holocaust like attacks like October seven, and and then Biden Biden enables Iran by getting them funded again. So he starts with that lie, right, But that's an interesting question. It's not news that he lies, right, He lies all the time like she does. The question is why did he decide, why did he decide to tell that lie? And why did he decide to show up today? And then he threatens? Not Netnya, who think about that? Here you have this true leader in Netnyaho, not perfect, right, look at October seven, But no human has ever been perfect. King David wasn't perfect. So what do you have? Then you have Netnya who redeeming himself for October seven by leading this effort to crush evil. And it is raw satanic right out of hell. Evil in the form of Iran operating in in Gaza and Iran operating in Lebanon, and so he decides to crush him. So's he's making up for his October seventh failure by protecting Israel into the indefinite future. And he's doing it very effectively. That the extraordinarily sad civilian casualties, that blood is on Hamas, that blood is on Iran, that blood is on Haspala, it's just as tragic, but it is on them, It's not on night In. Yahoo's trying to save his nation. So what do we have now? We have this phony Biden. Right, he's clearly not functioning as president of the United States. And so we have Biden who has set the world on fire through his weakness. You know, they didn't go into Ukraine under Trump, and they wouldn't have gone into Ukraine under Trump, and he had that second term consecutive. You didn't have Israel being attacked this way. The horrific tragedy, inviting attack on America, surrender in Afghanistan was all Biden. So he got the world on fire and about to be on more fire because of Biden. And he walks in there and he's going to threaten net Nyahu bbe better remember that. What do you think that means? But here's the irony, right, You've got net in Yahoo now saving the world. Israel's in the process of saving the world. If anybody thinks they've just done all this in Lebanon, just a back off Hespala, back off Iran in Lebanon, they're not paying attention. Israel has is clearing the decks of Iran in Lebanon in order to go get the Iranian regime in Iran. They got to get rid of Iran on their doorstep, or at least neutralize it to be able to go pull off what they're planning to pull off in Iran. And they're serving the entire world, including the United States of America, by doing that. So you got this pathetic in the language of the day used by the left named a Trump. You've got this pathetic surrender monkey in Biden in there lashing out and threatening Netanyahu, who's in the process of helping to save the world and save his own country to start with, which is a very very good thing to do. Eight fi five for zero five eight two five five. Y're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast CNA.
Speaker 5: I do have a note, and I'm curious what you think about this. We were actually about to go live to Vice President Kamala Harris, who's speaking right now in Detroit, Michigan, and apparently she's talking about this port strike ending. She's trying to appeal to union workers, and yet you have the President of the United States come out clearly overshadowing her answering significant questions. Is that a communications mistake? Is the left hand not talking to the right hand in this situation.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point.
Speaker 6: And if they were coordinated as you assumed they would be, this would not have happened.
Speaker 1: That's on CNN. Wait a second, do they not listen to this show? Could that even be possible? Ryan, I've been talking about this on the show since Biden was overthrown in that middle of the night coup. And we still don't know who wrote that letter, right, we still don't know who wrote the so called resident Nation from the nomination letter. Clearly it was not him, even Pelosi admits that. But here's the point. Since he was deposed in the back room deal and she was installed. I have told you, and I know you agree with this, no matter who you are, no matter how far left or right, that Biden wants her to lose with the passion and the heat of a thousand sons, Is there anybody who could believe for a secundo that Biden wants the people who pantsed him and tied him naked to the goalpost, humiliated him, drove him out of the nomination that he earned, and caused his presidency to end in disgrace. Is there anybody who thinks he wants those people to win? Not a chance. That's why he forced Harris on him. The Obamas, they said it. They wanted an open process. They knew Kamala Harris can't win. They saw what happened in twenty and they know her a lot better than you and I do. They knew she couldn't win, and Biden forced Harris on them on the cabal so that the ball would fail because he knew. He knew that Harris would be their weakest candidate. So do they even have to ask, Okay, why is Biden doing all this stuff now that hurts Harris? Like walking in at the exact time they're gonna go live to you know at the exact time she's going to be live obviously in this rally. Why would he do that and why would he then make it a point in this presser to talk about, Hey, those they're hand in glove. Man, She's involved in everything. What I've done, she's done just to try to tie her as tightly to him as possible. Is there any doubt about this? Because obviously she is trying to distance herself as much as possible for obvious reasons. The administration is a failure. I mean, look at her slogan, Ryan, isn't it we need a change or something like that. I mean it's something well right, it's it's hey, leave all this garbage behind. I mean they've even said it on the campaign trail. We can't have, you know, We've got to change. We can't have more of what we've been having. So yeah, any doubt this is just Biden coming in to underminer coming and not only you know, taking the coverage away from her command. That's a one day thing that's not going to decide the race, but just to tie her as closely to him as possible. Because you see all these published reports now from sources that should know that he's really upset with her because she doesn't talk about him more on the trail, doesn't talk about the administration's achievements. Obviously, she's trying to run as fast and as far away from him as possible. Eight five five for zero five A two five five. And think about this, because I know I told you this day would be coming, and I've really enjoyed the thought of you enjoying what's to come now, and we were living it together right as promised. I told you a year and a half ago, Biden would not be the nominee, and watch, we're gonna have so much fun as the Democrats implode. And we had that fun. We enjoyed it until what I also predicted, unfortunately came true and they replaced him, which made it a tougher race for Trump. But then, as I said, we'll get to that point again, We'll get to that point where it's clear America is not going to go there, and then watch those lefty heads explode. And we're seeing that right now, right Ryan, We're seeing some crazy blank stuff going on as these lefties are starting to realize not only is she going to lose, but they got a month of this left.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and put it this way too, Dan, the clips that I've garnered for US here today, what we're hearing, how they're saying it. Does this sound like the side that is winning? And the answer is an emphatic no.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. Now here's Harry Enton on CNN.
Speaker 6: I think that this sort of gets at a problem for Kamala Harris's campaign. Just twenty eight percent of Americans think the US is on the right track. And I want you to put that in a perspective. Right, when does the average when the incumbent party loses the election look at that?
Speaker 1: It's just twenty five percent.
Speaker 6: That looks a heck of a lot like that twenty eight percent right that currently think the country is on the right track. When the White House Party wins Ie com La Harris is part of the Democrats, forty two percent on average think that the country is on the right track. This twenty five percent looks a lot more like this twenty eight percent. It doesn't look anything like this forty two percent. This to me is a bad sign for Kamala Harris's campaign.
Speaker 1: The box and I know that's a lot of numbers, but the gist of it right. Is no, when the incumbent wins, they're normally up in the forties in terms of the right track, and this incumbents of twenty eight percent. And yeah, that that ain't going to get it done. So why do you think CNN's running that story? Why do you think CNN They've run multiple stories today that are negative for the Harris campaign. Now they can't replace her at this point, it's too late to run her off. It's it's technically not too late to run Walls off. But I don't think fortunately they're going to do that at this point. I think they're stuck with with both of them. Texture says Dan. I enjoy your show, Have a great day, Texter. Dan, can Heidi and Ryan fill in for you when you jet off to Vancouver to watch the Taylor Swift Woke Love Bubble Show? And I think that's playing off. We had a newscast earlier from our award winning local newsroom that United As added flights from Denver to Vancouver the dates of the Taylor Swift early December shows in Vancouver that from smh, smh. Normally I say I'm not getting emotional, that's peanut butter. But this text has made me emotional, So that's not peanut butter, because this is a real moment in life right all these years, and I've got to post it. It's an amazing picture of our daughter Caroline, just so young. She's probably nine at the time when we went to our first Taylor Swift concert together, and you can see the stage. It looks like kind of a high school show. Taylor Swift was so young, it was so much less elaborate. And then the most recent picture when we went together to Mile High to see her, and our daughter, now this incredibly beautiful, smart, talented twenty four year old. And so it's been our father daughters forever. We drive out to Omaha to see Taylor Swift. We've seen her in my place. I grew up in Chicago, so it's been a father daughter thing to go to these Taylor Swift concerts. And I have now reached that point where, hey, if my daughter wants to go, I'm going and I'll enjoy every minute of it because it's father daughter. But it's not like I'm looking forward to seeing Taylor Swift before this, Before Taylor Swift came out and endorsed Kamala Harrison threw in with her completely like that. Hey, if you know, if Caroline was across the country at school or something and Taylor Swift was coming to town, I'd take Amy and we'd go watch the show, and I'd love every minute of it, because Taylor Swift's a great talent. But that has changed for me, you know, if it's not for going with my daughter, which I would do every day till the day I died and enjoy every minute of it. Yeah, I don't have any interest in seeing Taylor Swift. Hey, five to five for is there a five eight two five five? The number when we come back? So much fun? Data prove Trump is pulling away.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: And all right it no not my name no more. It's like a breakup kind.
Speaker 2: Of he is.
Speaker 1: It's the end of a very long, joyous era with with that qualifier. Anytime my daughter wants to go, I'm going with her because that's father daughter, a great time we've had now for how many years? Fifteen? But just to go on my own, no, no, it's gone. Is Taylor going to write a song about you so about this breakup? Oh? I hope not, because nobody's ever fared well with one of those. Yeah, we have so much fun stuff to talk about. Today's so glad you are here. Though in the I Told You So column, I know you love it when I do that. Actually, on two fronts. One is CNN just put a headline up that you can terms what I've been saying, which is, hey, Israel is going after Ron's nuclear facilities, as it should. Let me put a little qualifier on that. If Israel has the capability of taking out Iron's nuclear facilities, I can't know if they do, but if they do, they're going for them, and they're going for them soon. If they don't have the ability to take out the nuclear facilities, then Israel is going to strike Iran in a way that is designed to cause regime change, and that obviously would start with undermining economy, hitting oil targets, etc. But if Israel can go straight for the nukes, you bet they are, and you can bet they should. And so taking out Iran in Lebanon now known as Hesbola, you know that's step one, because you got to get them off your doorstep, right because you know there's going to be a lot of blowback once you go into Iran, but they have to go into Iran. Can you imagine us sitting here, any of our cities two hundred ballistic missiles fired on us by any nation on Earth, That nation would not exist two days later. And Israel's not going to back and watch the next round of missiles, have nuclear warheads, which could happen within a matter of weeks. So it's on, it's happening, It's happening soon. Israel is going to save the world. Israel is going to do a great service to the United States. And because obviously we have no commander in chief. We have the greatest military in the world, but we have no commander and chief. All righty, let's get back to some of the fun sound of the day. By the way, great story in the Denver Post and tremendous work by DPD because you know as well as I do that once the left undermined law enforcement with both funding and in other ways, it's become Thunderdome in Colorado. Most roadways in Colorado right now, no fault of law enforcement. There's very little law enforcement. And so we have all these drugged up, drunked up, all of these completely uncarrying homicidal maniacs driving around. Often in cheap little cars are going one hundred and twenty miles an hour in. Sometimes in expensive cars are going one hundred and two miles in. But the common denominator is they do not care for a second if they kill your child, They don't care if they kill your whole family, and they're just going to go out there and do this reckless stuff they're going to do. I see it every day in my law practice. We represent those victims. So I love seeing this story about what DPD did. Denver street racer arrested on I twenty five for competitive speeding. This is a Denver Post story, and DPD got word probably through social maybe live intelligence, that there was going to be this street race on I twenty five coming from the north heading into Denver, so they started chasing these folks. They chased them off of I twenty five near the Lincoln Broadway exit. They lost one of the cars, but stopped the second car, which happened to be driven by a woman, and as she was arrested or car confiscated, etc. So great work by DPD. But what we need is we need Mike Johnston. We need Denver to fund and support police. We need a massive crackdown immediately and all this crazy driving, and we need it across the state. State troopers, DPD, law enforcement across the state doing heroic work to try to protect us on the roadways. But they've been undermined. They've been undermined by the politicians and the budgets and not backing law enforcement in general, which makes it harder to make any kind of stop. And that's got to change because it is a slaughterhouse out there and the left obviously doesn't care. Eight five or zero five eight two five five Ryan one more point on that. And I try to do this as often as I can, which should be every day, and that is I'm going to tell you something right now. Just please pass it along your family text and whatever you guys do if you have dinner together. God love you for that. And that is just tell them look both ways when the light turns green. Look both ways when the light turns green. Drill it into their head. Put a little recorder on in the bedroom at night. Your wife will wake up in the morning going look both ways when the light turns green. And yeah, because it will save the life or at least a lot of misery for somebody in your family, because that's one way the world has changed in Colorado. Right, so many people running reds Ryan. Twice in the last three days, I've had it happen right in front of me. Light turns green. Oh, and they're always speeding through right because they know the light has turned red, so they want to get through quicker. Twice in the last three days, I've had somebody blow the red And if I had just taken off when the light turn green, it would be as it will be, I'm sure someday soon. Anyway, the ryan' Shooling four hour show now or is it the Ryan Sholing Experience now? The Ryan Shooling Rye Ryan Shuling what I call it the Dan Caplis pregame show. Yeah, thank you, because people ready, it's like.
Speaker 7: A tailgate, you know that we lead up to the four to six pm hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's apropolt. Like have you ever been to one of the late night shows like Fellon or something like that and warm up? Yeah? Yeah, and we used to go like Carson Leno things like that day and yeah, so they come out as somebody to come out, they do the song and dance. But that is not you, my friend. Well, you have an actual experience. I just have a show. Well it co mingles.
Speaker 7: Oh, our experience is yours and mind and the thing I want to say though about your red light green light philosophy, which I think has already saved a lot of listeners do a lot of pain and suffering and money, et cetera. You just got to wait that beat right it turns green, don't immediately hit the accelerator.
Speaker 1: You gotta look. You gotta look because wait, people are coming through now seconds after it turns read a lot. Yes, So when the light turns green, look both ways. Okay, Now, I want to get you all this fun sound and data and everything else. And the data goes far beyond polling that I believe shows that that Trump is winning this race and is starting to pull away. But I want to start with this, and this is just I thought a particular neat line. It was obviously pre planned from Trump, but I thought it's a very nice touch. Now I hope it's consistent with what I believe is going on, which is Trump he can throw a switch, and I think he's thrown the switch now into closer mode. And Trump closes very very well. I had my choice being here with you today or being on some magnificent beach with the waves hitting me in the face. I would take you every single.
Speaker 6: Time, because we're going to make our country great again.
Speaker 1: Everything that's great, isn't it. And it helps make the point he didn't have to do any of this. He doesn't have to do any of this. Now, I think that's a beautiful thing. Now, I'm going to play this sound for you. It may seem a little obscure, a little subtle, but I believe it's consistent with my theory that there is the closer Trump and he can throw the switch from kind of the entertainer thing at rallies and he can go into presidential mode. He can go into closer mode. And this is sound from an event that in and of itself greatly encouraging to me. Trump appearing with Governor Kemp in Georgia, and hey, credit to Camp being very stand up because in the past President Trump has taken some unfortunate shots at the governor. Governor's setting that aside now, I'm sure in part because he believes Trump's going to win. But Governor Camp PROI I like a lot, setting it aside and appearing with Trump today at a major disaster briefing. So Trump in this setting, obviously he's been president and can appear very presidential, and he did so today. But listen to his tone as he answers a question. You won't be able to hear the question. The question is about the impact of the North Carolina storm on votes for him. I can't even call it a storm, right, It's just a devastating, horrific, fatal hurricane. But listen to the tone of Trump's response. I'm not thinking about voters right now. I'm thinking about lives, and to be honest, it's much bigger than anything else. But we're thinking about lives. A lot of.
Speaker 6: Lives lost, a lot of people missing, and that's what I'd be focused.
Speaker 1: On right now. See that was so beautiful because that's presidential, that's closer mode. And there was such an opening here to go off and nobody could have criticized him because listen to this axel Rod tape. I mean, there's this question out there. You know, Harris and Biden, you know, have they been so slow? And I understand there's been federalate, etc. But have they been so slow to North Carolina because wait a second, these areas hit are generally speaking, heavy Trump voting areas. I'm not accusing them of that, but that is a fair question that's circulating out there. So Trump could have gone off on that, but instead just took that very presidential approach. I think he is in closer mode now, and if he stays in closer mode, this thing just keeps getting bigger and funny. Ryan, and we can talk about a little more on the other side, that Obama now announces he's going on tour for Kamala Harris in these last thirty days, Brock, looking at the watch, where have you been, Where you've been in the last sixty Where you've been in the last sixty Barack Obama knows this thing right now. This cake is probably baked. So I think it speaks volume that he has largely disappeared for about the last sixty days. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 8: David Axelrod, here's my question about North Carolina. You had these killer storms, which by the way, was a third big story this week. Yes, and other storms, and there's a lot of displacement in western North Carolina. Now, Ashville is a blue dot in that area, but there are a lot of key But those voters in Ashville are they're you know, the kind of voters who will figure out a way to vote. You know, they're upscale, kind of liberal voters, and they're probably going to figure out a way to vote. I'm not sure a bunch of these folks who've had their homes and lives destroyed elsewhere in western North Carolina in the mountains there are going to be as easy to to wrangle for the Trump campaign.
Speaker 1: Wow. Think about that. Think about that. So the lefties, they're smart, they're resourceful, they'll find a way to vote their upscale right, So yeah, the wealthy people will find a way to vote. But think about what Axelrod is really seeming to say that these Trump supporters that they're dumb hicks and they won't be able to figure out how to vote. Wow. And then you wonder why there are a lot of people out there thinking, hey, does the White House response to this seem so slow because they think this storm is going to be great from an election day Because there are a lot of Republicans who won't get to vote in a swing state. Yeah, you wonder why those suspicions exist. I'm not making that allegation, but when you hear that kind of thing from Axelrod, how can you criticize somebody who raises that kind of question. Now, I've got to believe in the end. And that's why another reason I love Trump's response earlier. He didn't go down that road. He just said, Hey, I'm not thinking about votes. I'm thinking about people who are hurting. And you know, you look at me if you want to look at it. In terms of numbers in North Carolina, I think there were about little over five million votes maybe cast there in twenty twenty, very evenly split. Trump won by about one hundred thousand votes. So all I can say is, given the things we've seen now, including a middle of the night backroom deal where a sitting president, democratically elected nominee is deposed, forced out in the dark of night, and a replacement installed without any kind of process, and then some bizarre letter that even Pelosi admits he didn't send, allegedly sent by Biden saying he's no longer the nominee. That's just one of so many other items on the list, any any political party that would do stuff like that. How do you put anything past him? How do you put anything past him? Eight? Five five or is there a five? A two five five the number one to get to some more texts, but above all I want to get there is so much great evidence that that Trump is winning. Doesn't guarantee you win, but that he's winning, and that his margin is likely to get larger and larger. In this data comes in so many different forms. Yeah, we have fun with the polls, but it's it's a bunch of other stuff too. It's voter registration surgeing in swing states because all that matter is swing states right in favor of Republicans. It is early ballot returns in favor of Republicans. And obviously these are people who would have voted on election day in many cases anyway. But so encouraging to see that President Trump's message, excuse me is getting through no voter early, because come on, it was. It was one of the biggest political mistakes of all time to be encouraging people to wait until election day to vote. Just so many things you can go wrong, etc. I believe Ryan personally, I don't think there's any doubt the margins were so close that if in twenty twenty the Trump campaign had a relentless push for people to vote by mail and vote early, I think he wins that race.
Speaker 7: That and in the aftermath, where he was really chafed about how the election went and he was railing against the process, he cost the Republican Party two Senate seats in Georgia where a lot of people chose not to vote because they followed his advice. They couldn't trust the elections. So that's why we have two Democrat senators from a state in Georgia that should at least have one Republican.
Speaker 1: And that's why I love the approach President Trump has taken this time around to the whole RONC vote early. Speaking of which gave Evans, we need to have gave Evans win in eight I believe there's a rally for him in Thornton on Sunday afternoon if people check the website on a.
Speaker 7: Couple of updates, because I spoke with him today as you spoke with him yesterday, And there'll be two televised debates coming up Dan. The first will be on Tuesday. This upcoming Tuesday, October eighth, nine News will be moderating that one, so you imagine it'll be Comrade Kyle and Marshall Zellinger. That'll be a road game for Gabe, but I'm sure he'll do fine. And then later on in the month, I believe it's Friday the eighteenth or somewhere thereabouts, CBS four will be hosting a debate and I imagine that'll be a lot more fair with that'll be Envoyd than others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in this category, I'll have to save it now because I need a little time. You're going to enjoy every minute of this, But in this category of all of these really good indicators for Trump, I want to play some sound just after news of this. Gordon Soundlend sondl Andy. You probably remember him. He was one of the left's impeachment witnesses against Trump in that bogus impeachment over the Ukraine call, and he was part of the Trump administration at the time. So MSNBC hauls him out last week to just talk about how Trump is and he pulled a one eighty on him and it's an instant classic. So I'll get to that red afternoons. But there's just so much data doesn't guarantee anything but pointing to a Trump win at this point, Leslie and Denver, you're on the Dan Caplis Show. Welcome, Hi, Who are you? I am living the dream? Thank you. Well.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to call in and let everybody know.
Speaker 1: There are Trump supporters, probably twenty five of them, standing on the corner of Parker Road and Lincoln Nice, big sign. Nice. I love that so many people are honking. I'm like, yay, I love that. Thank you for that, Leslie, Oh God, love them and honk back eight five five for five e two. You know, we see a lot more of this spontaneous Trump stuff, I believe around the country and yard signs, et cetera. I think there are so many indicators. More of those when we come back on The Dan Caplis Show.