Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What what's going to happen? What you help?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects in this episode, I got a couple of the rejects with us tonight. I got Lisa the Occult reject, Jena Ninja and what is going on?
Speaker 3: Yo? Boss? What's up?
Speaker 4: So I'll just shout out that, thank you Nick so much for bringing me on and Lisa and JJ and I'm really excited to meet Heidi for the first time, even though we've sort of like been in parallel circles, I'll say for a while. So uh, and Nick and Robbie just had an episode drop on my show, so everybody check that out. Threshold Saints bucka be Knock Part two really awesome, really hoppy dot Nick and Robbie wanted to do and like a series on my show.
Speaker 2: So yeah, awesome, Oh, thank you, thank you for inviting me. Well I think I invited myself. Actually it's kind of fucked up, but yeah, no it was. I'm always down for a story time with Robbie, so I wanted to be there, and thank you very much. JJ Vance. What is going on, my man? How are you today? Sir Nick?
Speaker 5: Greeting, Sir, appreciate the invite.
Speaker 6: Host of Operation GCD JJ Vance always always happy to join you for a panel here on the Ecal Rejects.
Speaker 5: Lisa Great, great to join you as well.
Speaker 1: Jen.
Speaker 5: Always looking forward to a conversation. And Hi, great to meet you.
Speaker 6: I've listened to some of your work on other podcasts. As a former former Mormon myself, for the first twenty years of my life, I had a deep interest in the church and in their activities for many years. In fact, Nick and I met over the topic of the occult aspects of Jessic Smith.
Speaker 1: Awesome, love, I'm glad you joined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. It was about women.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I'm looking forward to it now.
Speaker 6: It was almost two years ago I reached out the Nick ky, do you want to do a podcast about some of Cold Justice Smith stuff? And then two years later it's the first time where I'm talking more stuff with Nick. So now I'm looking forward to the conversation here.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, Yeah, thank you very much for jumping on JJ and UH. Before we move on to the special guest, Just in case you have not checked it out yet, this is a reminder to go check out a Cult Research Institute dot org. That is our website, in case you did not know that we have one, Go there and check it out as a whole bunch of different people that have a bunch of different things to talk about. On that all right, and now on to Heidi. Heidi, thank you very much for coming back on fad you want in the past, but it has been a while, so please let all the new listeners know what your deal is and where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Thank you for having me. I'm always happy to do shows with you. Nick, I'm happy to meet everybody else. Thank you for having me on. And I am Heidi love at the Unfiltered and I do lots of different topics kind of little rabbit holes everywhere, but my main thing is is I am an ex Mormon, I was raised Mormon. I'm living Utah, not the best place to live as an ex Mormon, but you know, families all here, so they're all still in so that's that's my deal.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you very much. And I will include everybody's links in the bottom. So Heidi, I know that you were telling me that we'll be talking about Mormonism, CIA sassinations, and all sorts of crazy stuff. So I guess, I guess maybe before we get into it, actually got you, like into going down this rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: It's been okay. So I started looking at some strange phenomena, especially talking to well, listening to your show, then having Justin on right and always looking at things and and looking at Mormons per se, and somebody brought up Howard Hughes. And I'm not a JFK person really before now I'm so kny deep it's not even funny. But I just was always like, yeah, I look into it. They killed him, like, I don't believe they're dumb story, that's for sure. But I didn't realize there was so much a at hand like it is, it is a huge rabbit hole in itself. And then the Mormons kept showing up randomly. I was like, why are these Mormons showing up randomly? Like? And so I kept looking into it further and found out, Yeah, there's a whole lot of things that have to pertain with that, especially where Howard Hughes is concerned. And Howard's fun deep dive on himself, So Howard's weird. So yeah, that's gonna what got me into it. And now I've got about I would say four shows that I do that totally pertain to this, but like, wow, we separated them. Yeah, like we did the Seance of the Nine, we did Howard Hughes and the Mormon Mafia, and then there's Permanent X and RFK and the whole Andrea Puharovich that I was talking about. And then we have kind of a tie together because it goes to aliens. And I've never been an alien girl, but I was just like, what is happening? What is going on here?
Speaker 2: That's one thing I do want to stop. Yeah, and you want to mention real quick before you go on something I'm very excited about. It won't be in this episode, but I mean, I've been talking about this probably since I started the podcast, The Council of Nine and you know what, the Saants of Nine. It is amazing how this actually ties into that. When you said that to me earlier, it was like, holy fuck, this is awesome, cause it is like a very weird it's a very weird thing, and I've never really heard people really talk about it too much. I just happened to come across it in a book I read it about it in a book.
Speaker 1: I Peter Lavenda nailed my mind in this whole thing, and he knows so much about so much with things like as far as if you want to get books for deep dives, like I definitely recommend his books and Age of Secrets, which is going to be on here. And that's John Myers aspect of everything we're going to talk about today. But I've read a bunch of books. Now I'm still, like I said, I'm so far deep in the rabbit hole now that it's gotten weird. But and it gets into space, and it's really pertinent with today where they're gonna open up the JFK files and you know, President Trump's obsessed with space stuff. And it all kind of goes back together, Like every single time I'm researching some little tiny topic, I'm like, why are the Mormons having Warner von Braun in their theological Mormon movie? What is happening? Why is all this going on?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been fun. It's it gets weird.
Speaker 2: I know for sure, especially if it ends some of the things you're talking about. It, God, it has to get weird, you know.
Speaker 1: It got weird. I brought slides because as a good Mormon girl for many years. I know they're going to sam full of crap. So yeah, you know, so I can bring those up.
Speaker 2: If you are right, awesome, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, Well that seems like strange bedfellows.
Speaker 6: There were Nazis and Mormonism, but I think, you know, those two ideologies very much go hand in hand with some strong white white nationalism ideologies.
Speaker 1: O A hundred percent. Yes, I think you're right on. I think they backed each other because they have commonalities, right, sure, can you guys see that?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'll pull it up now. Okay, if I remember correctly, maybe Alicia you might remember about it. Was Justin like pointing towards that stuff Nazis and Mormons already in the series. Probably me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Justin kind of talked a little bit about it in the Rotary Club episode, because when I talked to him about it, we both agree that George A. Smith, the prophet of the church, at one point he was very the first one, very in the pocket of politicians, and he had his face plastered on Time magazine, and I think it was a little you know, hat tip to like, hey, I'm playing ball. You know, he was a Rotarian. He was an ivy leaguer. He was a banker. Like things started changing when he took over, and he did send aid to the Nazis after the war. He sent food and all kinds of supplies. He said, well that was just because if you look it up, it'll say no, he didn't. But he did send it to the German people that were Mormons. Yeah, like I said, so it's a fun little Yeah, justin knows what's up. I wish he'd I wish he'd come back and chat more, but he's busy. Now I've tried.
Speaker 2: I think he didn't. At least it didn't. That get me, and you saw to try to like look into Nazian woman connections or something. I just feel like that.
Speaker 7: To reiterate what Heim said was that we started off with a Rotary club because he had found a connection with the Mormons and the Rotary Club. And in his discussion he was naming certain people and naming certain locations like Chicago, South America, Mexico, certain areas in Germany. And when he started saying all this, we had asked him, is there any Nazi connection? You know? Because of these dates, these actual establishments, the actual cities. These cities are tie into some of the experimentation some of the facilities, especially in Chicago.
Speaker 1: And so he had.
Speaker 7: Said, you know what, I don't know, let me look, and then the second episode he comes back and says, yes, y'all were right, there is a Nazi connection here it goes. And then from that episode and please justin correct me if I'm wrong, if you're listening, is that from that connection? We had asked, is there a CIA connection, because all of a sudden they were in areas or locales of Mexico, Central America, South America where most of these operations by black ops CIA. What have you were going on? And he's like, I don't know, let me look, and then comes back and says, sure enough, there is CIA connections. And that's kind of about where he stopped in terms of that. Of course, his the breath of his actual research was much more extensive than that, you know, but those were connections that were made on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would even say for people who gives you a new listener and you haven't heard that series and you're interested in that stuff, definitely go check it out. I mean, that is very detailed and like Lisa was saying, he's got everything.
Speaker 7: Honestly, he has timelines and shows a lot of you know, you can go back.
Speaker 1: It's very thoroughbvery in depth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like timeline's and newspaper articles and everything.
Speaker 1: All right, he's very good at that. I wished he'd come back on the scene. I think Justin's a really great researcher in person. So yeah, I agree. I actually heard him first on your show, so I listen to that whole thing quickly.
Speaker 7: He reviewed on the Occult Rejects. I don't think he had ever done his show.
Speaker 2: Hattie, Nick, Oh, yeah, that's right. I think we might have.
Speaker 7: I think he debuted on our show. And if I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong people out there. I don't think he ever did a show with anyone else, did he He.
Speaker 1: Did just with me, only with me. I don't know if he did anybody else's, but we did two or three together. Okay, great, Oh that's just because I asked.
Speaker 2: But I asked Nick, Oh yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah. I don't hold on to guests some people too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you were like, uh yeah, I hit him up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course both Mormon go forward to ex moment so learn whatever you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did want to ask at least because I value you.
Speaker 2: Thank you thank anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, so Vegas is there would be no Las Vegas without Mormons. Just so you guys know, the first permanent settlement in Las Vegas was in a Mormon settlement. Mormons built the first permanent settlement there in eighteen fifty five. Thirty two missionaries were sent to evangelize to the Native Americans. But they quickly found out it was a lot harder to live there than live anywhere else. And also I think it was you know, Brigham was nothing if not resilient on making money, and it's kind of a halfway point, you know, for travelers. So he was thinking, I'm sure like this would be good to have an outpost there, but quickly they decided they would abandon this by eighteen fifty seven. So it is still there. It is standing. It's toward the old part of Las Vegas Boulevard. So if you guys ever want to go, you could go check it out. But yeah, it's there, and the Mormons kind of, you know, hung onto that until we get to another person, not just the Mormons, but Howard Hughes right, that helped with Vegas. There would be not a lot of things if not for Howard Hughes. But Vegas was definitely one of his babies. And to understand anything about Howard, we kind of have to go backwards in life. This is Howard and his mom and Howard was. You know, I honestly believe he was a Munchausen by proxy child. You know, he was sick a lot as a child. His mom did some really weird stuff. She would like and inspect his body daily. I mean, it was her only kid. She obviously had OCD tendencies as well. They're not going to diagnose her, but from the descriptions of things, it was pretty severe. She was it got weird, like showers and stuff like. I don't think he was fully abused, but I don't think it was quite right what was going on there. So it will lead to what happens to Howard in the future, which is the only reason why I bring it up, So either by genetics or by what was happening. So yeah, it definitely affected him. And then you know, during Howard Hughes's teenage years, a lot of people don't discuss it, but he actually was one of the first people to ever make a motorized bicycle. He has a huge IQ. I think is i Q's one fifty eight. It's higher than Elon's. I remember that because when I was looking them up, I was like, oh, but he's mad about that.
Speaker 3: Uhh.
Speaker 1: This is the house he grew up in and his dad. You know, his mom came from a pretty nice family, but his dad was more rough and tough. He did try to become an attorney, and he was successful at passing the bar, originally from Iowa, but then settled down in Texas and loved the oil rigging business and he you know, made this drill bit that made him quiet the fortune and he started a company of his own, which unfortunately, his mom passed away of an ectopic pregnancy after his dad had already passed away, and so they both passed away like quick, within a year or two of each other. So he ended up with all of the money from that. And those that don't know Howard he was pretty successful and almost all the adventures he started out and not at first, if not at first, he was at the end and he quickly was interested in making movies. And there was another parallel there. You know, with his movie making time, you know, Joe Kennedy was making movies at the same time. I found that really interesting because of the connections that we're going to get to later, and I often wonder if there was more of a relationship there than what they say. But regardless, by the time he hits Vegas, he's got quite a lot of money, you know, and he ends up here, and his first little bit in town was kind of odd. He came and he leased a five room cottage near the Desert Inn at first, and it was called the Greenhouse. And he lived there for one year, and he left and ordered it never to be changed. Probably now even it would be the same if he was still alive. He never went back to it. He refused to ever go back there ever again, but he wanted it kept exactly like perfectly how it was. And then the next time he ends up there, he actually goes to the Desert Inn and it got weird. Howard is weird at this point. In nineteen sixty seven, he rented out the top floor and he was walking around naked doing whatever he wanted. He wouldn't come out of his room. His curtains rotted because they wouldn't let the maids in all kinds of stuff, and finally they were like, hey, you got to get out of here, man, and he was like, no, I'm just going to buy it. You leave. So they did, they left, and he bought it. And so he buys this hotel and he thinks, you know what, I kind of like this. You know, maybe I'll start owning hotels, right, and I just throw all those little pictures and stuff of Howard in because maybe some of the younger people don't know who Howard is. Without Howard used, we wouldn't have most of the error, like all of the space and satellites and aircraft and all of these huge industry things that have been developed underneath his name. And then even goes further than that at a later point. He's actually cousin to the right brothers. And you know he was a pilot in his own right. He did stunts well I don't know why that's repeating, Sorry, he did stunts sometimes on his own movies that they wouldn't do. But also we know he got her pretty badly in Rex, and so I guess he just didn't care anymore. So the whole point is is Howard's pretty pretty odd. And one thing that Howard really liked was kind of that clean cut facade on the outside. Now that doesn't mean he didn't have his own demons on the inside, because he did have neurosyphilis and it was affecting his brain. They always bring up the OCD, and you know he's rich and eccentric, but you know, they don't bring up the neural syphalis. And so that was happening. He was married, and at this point is where he meets somebody called Mayhew because he's worried about his wife. Well, okay, he wants to hire somebody to check out her stuff because he thinks, okay, she's cheating on him and whatnot. Okay, well, when you only spend twenty minutes a day with your wife, you have her come in the room, stare at her, and have her leave. I mean, do I blame the girl? I don't know. And so yeah, he ends up meeting somebody that he wants to have them check out this wife of his because he's like, hey, I think she's cheating on me. I need you to check her out. You run your own PI business and incomes mister Mayhew. And when you talk about Robert Mayhew. He is like a huge player in this whole game, and he is part quote unquote of the Mormon mafia. But also he wasn't Mormon. It was just kind of what got coined to them. Most of them were Mormons, but mayhe happen not to be. He actually is the person they did Mission Impossible after his life. He wasn't a Mormon. He ends up the chief execus to Nevada operations for Howard Hughes. So he just was there to do this private investigation for him and ends up on the very top of his businesses, which often happens with Howard, and needless to say, kind of gave up on the investigation. Him and his wife get divorced, and this guy kind of pops into his life and taking charge pretty much of most of his corporations and whatnot. At this point, he is a former spy. He has delivered lots of politicians and even Nixon, helped a ton on Watergate, all kinds of different stuff. He worked with Nixon in nineteen fifty four against Onnassas and the King of Saudi Arabia. We get into the Bay of Pigs and it's a whole big thing. But he is definitely, you know, one hundred percent in at taking care of things, if you get my drift. And he was also in on a CIA level with the Mob. Okay, so Sam g and Conna, Johnny Roselli. He's a part of all this stuff. And so he has these connections because Howard wants to buy more hotels, well who owns them at the time. The Mob for the most part, so Bob is pretty interesting, but he doesn't like Mormons. And there's another there's a group of people around Howard and he is only one of the group and it ends up being kind of a big war I guess internally for them. But at that point he had the upper hand and he is, like I said, known to have basically been part of helping with the Bay of Pigs, and like nineteen forty one he was hired by the FBI for the Committee of Intelligence. He's a Nazi sympathizer. This guy's all over the place, So I mean, when we're talking about shady people, he's definitely one the next person that helps him with the hotel thing, because this gets him in the door, foot in the door to the mob. But what are you going to do to find that's it? Well, okay, you he had money, but he knew he wanted many of these things, and so he did want to get involved in banking in the area. So in comes the Mormons. This is how the Mormons start. So E Perry Thomas, he's a critical player here. He he is a Mormon Latter day Saint, full blown, and he made sure that he did not give mister Hughes any hard times when it comes to I don't want my fingerprints done, I don't want this done, I don't want that done. I don't even want to meet the people. That shouldn't be a thing. But E. Perry Thomas made this happen for him. And he's actually called the Quiet king Maker, and he's the first banker to ever lend money to the casino operators. And he's changing the rules to kind of drive out the regular mob casino type stuff so nobody can skim off the top anymore. And so he wants to corporatize it, and so does Howard. Howard is behind this. He wants to clean up the Act of Las Vegas basically, and so he opened the Bank of Las Vegas. He had previously been in Salt Lake City. It's good. Mormons are right.
Speaker 5: And E.
Speaker 1: Perry Thomas is interesting, you know when you look at some of his stuff like this, Steve Wynn was financed by the Mormons. Steve Wynn was a big friend to E. Perry Thomas. So this goes into nowadays and including George Eccles was also really involved with E. Perry Thomas. So if you've been to Utah or if you're a Mormon, you know that name. You know the eccles are a big family for Mormons in Utah. And this is a quote. It says for George eccyls. George Eccles was kind of my dad's godfather, said the son of E. Perry Thomas. So this guy's got his fingers all over different places and it continues on through life. So he becomes a big part of the Mormon mafia and as well as Mayhew. And then we're going to get another player in the game, and this guy is I think they get better with each one that I introduce. Honestly, I think that it gets more and more fun. We'll pull this up so this is the board that they eventually form because there becomes many of them and it's called Suma Board and Suma Corporation. So funny enough, the Summer Corporation under this guy, his name's Gay. I know it's funny, but that's his name. And then also with the help of E. Perry Thomas, who is not on the board but he's very involved, and Mayhew and all these people, they form this board to run the Suma Corporation. Do you know what Suma happens to me? For like a definition? Basically I found this interesting. I didn't know this one till today, So if you don't, it means the top. And so you know, he he does this in multiple places, Like he also names a future subsidiary that he owns, this big plot of land, Summerlin, Suma. It's like all all very similar, and it's going to come into play with the Mormons. It's kind of a wordplay. But you know, they started their own too, as justin mentioned, they built their own neighborhood called Mount Olympus. So the top everybody's kind of referencing to being the top dog, and it's kind of one of those things with this as well. So we've got this board where now all these people that like have known Howard he's surrounding himself. I don't know if he was feeling, you know, overly weak with his OCD starting to get worse, but he's starting to surround himself almost specifically with Mormons at this point other than Mayhew, and Mayhew and Gay do not get along. They are not They're not good. And this is the point, like I said, where he gets taken off his own board, and these people are basically running his companies. And there are many of them at this point. They're all underneath the sh Shell Company, of course, and we'll get into that. But he's got like Hughes Air West, Hughes Sports, Hughes Helicopters, Hugh's Aircraft. He's got the Sands Hotel, the Frontier, Landmark, Castaways Hotel, co Desert In Silver, Slipper Casino, Hughes, Nevada Mining, General, American Oil. That's just a couple. So he's really he's really got a lot. And he's going to form another company here soon to kind of try and help with his taxes. But these people become critical in his life. And when we talk about the Gays, I find it funny because before we rolled, JJ was saying, yeah, one guy we're going to talk about in a minute kind of slipped out of it. Well, so did this guy. And Gay is one of I think the least talked about people. He's passed away now, but he was just like an errand boy. He shows up on the scene and he's this errand boy, and then all of a sudden he's running the company. That doesn't even seem like but that's what happens. And he transformed the Hughes basically into a Mormon corporation. He started hiring almost exclusively Mormons. He took over all the operations that were in Silicon Valley, all kinds of stuff. So he's big deal later and even to this day. In fact, if you guys watch Desperate Housewives, Heather Gay is his daughter in law. So this doesn't go away. And these people are worth a lot of money even to this day. And these were one of the people that, like I said, we're able to kind of walk away and just take the money and run.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Are you guys seeing all these slides? Okay? Yep, okay, cool, I'm sorry, I just want to make sure because I can't see. Yes, But didn't he have a patent or something on oil oh, yes, his dad actually had a patent for the only drill bit that could and ask any question, I can't see, so just interrupt. But he had the only patent for a drill bit that could bust through rock so that they could deep oil drill. And so it changed the whole like dynamic of mining basically. And it was funny because his dad actually was really smart. He also went to Rice and he was engineer mined as well, even though he ended up being an attorney. But he took this and went like to a bar. He had like some guy meet him there, and he like took his idea and paid him one hundred and fifty dollars and made a lot of money off of it. I think fifty five billion is what they said. So when it went to Howard, and I mean, that's an astronomical amount of money back then, you know. And so Howard's got all this money, he can do whatever he wants. He's super smart. He can just you know, kind of run the world with it, and he definitely did, but he was definitely infiltrated with people all along the way that he trusted, and it turns into a big problem for him. So, like I said, you know, Gay ends up running the show. And let me show a picture of Gay just so you guys know what he looks like. This is him. He's passed away, like I said, he actually ran that. He ended up after Howard passed away, taking over Howard Hughes Medical Institute, which is what he formed. They formed this to basically get out of taxes free, and Nixon was the one that pushed it through. The IRS said no, you can't do that. You can't put all your companies under that. We're not going to say that's okay, but you know they were using his companies for the helicopters, specifically for the CIA at this point. And funny enough, all these people that I've mentioned to you so far, they've all been affiliated one way or another. So e Perry Thomas, even though he's this banker all that stuff there, he also and this is not a well known fact, he was World War Two trained paratrooper skier that they would drop into units in Europe. And so he's made. And then we've got Gay ends up being an associated make and then May Hughes made on both sides of it with FBI and CIA. So you know, I don't know if that was on purpose or not, because Howard hughes a sketchy in himself, and you know, he kept his mouth shut. So it's kind of interesting with that connection, because we're going to talk about that next. So in true James Bond fashion, he gets involved with this and this is a glomar explorer and this is called the Azorian Project. And they say, now, I'll tell you what they say and what I think is going on here. They say that this is to retrieve a submarine that they're going to pull off the bottom of the ocean floor, and that this is a CIA operation and that they needed Howard's help. I don't think it's that. If you look and see what you know Azorian means, or if you know anything about Atlantis, it's pretty interesting. And at this point that they did this exploration, supposedly the ocean was like down quite a bit where they could really get down and drill deep into the ocean floor. And I mean not only I, but many people suspect that they were digging for something else and it wasn't just this retrieval mission, but that's what they say it was.
Speaker 7: Hay, was this anywhere location to the Azors? Off of a Portugal spring.
Speaker 1: Right, this is what I'm saying. They said that that they didn't. They are saying that this doesn't have anything to do with it. And this is what the CIA says. They pulled the name out of a file box like a little recipe box. Right, Okay. I don't think that that's how that this got its name. And with everything that we know about Mormons and keys and stones and things, and I mean, I just don't buy it, because if you know anything about Atlantis, and you know anything about like Edgar Casey and the two y stone and all this stuff, like it really makes you start going, wait a minute, what exactly do the Mormons know? Because they constantly talk about having the key, the keys, the keys, the keys, and you know, they'll say it's the keys to the priesthood. I don't believe it is. I think that they have something that is very important, important enough for the Vatican to say, you can be my neighbor, won't you be my neighbor in twenty eighteen and let them build an LDS temple right down the street from them. That has never happened before. And in the photo op he's holding the key of Saint Peter with a Masonic grip. I don't think that was an accident with the prophet doing that, the profit of the LDS Church who's a School and Bones member, So what they were doing, I don't know, but I will say this, there's multiple CIA things at this time with Howard with Gemstones. There's another file that's called the Gemstone file, which people say is blooney. I don't know, you know, there's facts based around it. They can say the guy was a liar, he's dead, he died really young. I don't know if he was lying. I mean, and it goes into Onassis and it really makes you wonder. I mean, when you start learning all this stuff that goes together, you're like, wait a minute, is this? Why is this why people start dropping like flies? So, I mean, whether Howard Hughes was in the CIA or not, he's definitely surrounded by the CIA and the FBI and totally affiliated in different ways. Like I said, at this point, his helicopter business is exclusively doing CIA and FBI helicopter rentals and all kinds of stuff. So he's also doing this Azorian project and all this stuff. So I think maybe Howard Hughes was probably in the c I a'mself, but I can't prove that, so I can't say I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna interrupt you really quickly.
Speaker 1: You're good, No, I can't you so definitely do okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So I think that you said it's something interesting about the keystone. There's I think there's two ways you could think of it. In maybe an esoteric way is that part of it is like a cipher to understand, like the what we would say in TNTRA is like the primordial words, So whatever those are, it's like a part of the key to deciphering or to deriving them.
Speaker 3: But then there's also like a very real thing. And so I am reminded of Robbie.
Speaker 4: Something Robbie and Nick and I all spoke about it was the mosaic breastplate, sort of like the breastplate of the priests of Aaron. And so I've often wondered because it's something quite universal you see in like a Himalayan esoterica, a lot in like a lot obviously modern magic. So I just think that maybe it's an arrangement of how the planets should go, corresponding to their like different directions, because different texts actually list different sort of arrangements for all of them. So if it was something like a square, like a nine x nine square, and like everybody has like different gemstones because you brought up gemstones. I know that Cecil Rhads was very fond of diamonds, so you have like a lot of these like very interesting connections with gemstones and sort of like now we all use our phones and that's kind of like, oh yeah, right, mare for sure exactly.
Speaker 1: So and this I think you're one hundred percent right. This is do you know about this parchment from Joseph. I pulled this up to show you this is a Smith family parchment. They one hundred percent knew what they were doing as far as Soslomonic magic goes. You are absolutely right, I believe, and this is a totally different presentation that I do. But I one hundred percent believe that Joseph Smith did the abramellan correctly and found his HDA in Morone. I don't think that it was an angel. I think it was his HGA and you know there's a demonic side to that, and then he dies right after that, so obviously he didn't sell it correctly. Probably, but I mean that's just my hypothesis on it. But these are things that were owned by Joseph Smith and his family, and these are very esoteric in nature. Like absolutely, I think you're correct. I think there's a lot more at play with Mormonism than meets thigh, but I think they try and keep that on the down low, you know. And so but with the stone, I mean it makes sense, you know, makes totally.
Speaker 6: Well, Heidi, what are your thoughts on the dagger and the ambulet that this Smith dies exactly?
Speaker 1: Yes, So with the dagger and all of it, like it has the sigil, it's a Mars dagger, I can pull that back up. Yeah, and so yeah, I think he knew a lot of things. I think he was well trained in witchcraft. His family originally hailed from Salem. His grandpa was involved in the inquisitions, so his great grandpa and also his name was oz A l Like what Christian family do you know that names their kid after a fallen angel? I don't know too many, but you know, I mean it's it's interesting. And this is the knife that you're speaking of. I mean, when you're talking about the intelligence of Mars too, you're not talking about an angel, that's a that's a demon. They classify it as a demon.
Speaker 2: The spirit.
Speaker 1: I think the demon, yep, intelligence is demon. And so that that's just interesting to me because you know, like we know with doctor John d they can tell us anything they want and so and they did, and they do and so they you know, they were pretty nefarious in a lot of ways to d and Joseph and other people as well. I just think that it's not a there's nothing new under the sun. When people laugh and say Joseph and Brigham talked about people on the sun and on the moon, I'm like, yeah, until you read Golden Dawn stuff, and then you go, huh, that's not fun anymore, right, I Mean, they knew what they were talking about. It's just all hidden. And now the church has changed, just like Justin says, you know all the time, it's turned into a corporation and they don't want any more of this woo woo stuff, you know. And this is right during that time where this is happening. I believe. I think this is intricate in when the Mormon Church is going to switch from you know, a church with some esoteric still left after the Reformation to basically a corporation and involved in government dealings often, and so.
Speaker 3: Sorry, heide, you're good.
Speaker 4: I just want to say one thing really quick, is that there's an idea in sort of like the more mystical esoteric abala like more cabbala that's like looking for God rather than magic, that if you create a bureaucracy or corporation that's inherently clipolithic, so it's inherently inverted, it's inherently of you can say the double like, I don't personally believe in that technology, but I'm just I'm giving that as like a more easily discernible way to understand. So the idea of creating corporation is magical in and of itself, because even a charter is a treaty, right, Like, there's something very mythritic about that. Yeah, say, the structure, so they're taking out the esoterica, like the something Nick often talks about, right, Like, they take out the esoterica, but the structure around everybody, this corporate structure, you could say, is inherently magical, just right.
Speaker 1: They definitely did, and I do feel like they are. I mean, the only problem that I have with magic for people is this even though I'm a Christian and I don't practice magic per se, Like I don't do magical spells or things. I don't tell anybody else what they can and cannot do. But I do think this the Mormon Church is inherently left handed because they may people do things that they do not understand, they don't explain them, and then they harvest that energy. At least that's my opinion. So I don't think it's good at this point. Do I think it started that way? I have no idea what the real intention for that was. I don't think so. But you know, with the Reformation and Brigham Young, I think the changes were that they were going to control that and they did, you know, But I think you're right. I think I think if they were more honest, it would be a better way to be, you know, like, hey, we do this magic stuff. You want to come like sure?
Speaker 5: So do you think yeah? Do you know?
Speaker 6: I think that they do this still today, even the corporate version of Mormonism there.
Speaker 1: You know they do. Oh but yeah, they lie. They lie to us all the goyam right, their members that are there just to do the services that they harness that energy. And at the top level they use it. But those people don't have any idea that they're making a difference in the ether, because that's the whole point of doing any kind a ceremony, Like why else would people do it? Because it works? Right? Maybe not all the time, but I think a fair amount of time these things work. And you know, we may not fully understand it, but I feel like that is so unfair for somebody to not know what a mason is and b one that. Yeah, and I think it's sad. I think, yeah, I think that's sad. And the corporatization of it, I don't think changes for their esoteric side. In fact, slowly but surely, they let out little by little more. You know, the prophet brought out the magic cat. I bout dropped my soda. I was like, whoa, what are we doing over here? Skull moonnes guy?
Speaker 2: You know you know Heidi. I want to ask you. I don't remember your story completely from when you first told it. Did you get married in a Mormon church?
Speaker 1: Oh? I got married at the temple?
Speaker 2: Yes, when Carl. When Carl was on and he said he did his marriage at the temple. He said, you started getting near the end, it was blatantly like free mason it, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what a free mason was.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, see yea. I think it was the same thing for him. He didn't notice until left the fact He's like, oh, wait, that's what all that was, Like, I think it, yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're they're super weird about it. And actually, I speculate not just masonry, but okay, this is my theory. Now I do a show on this. I've done a show on this, and I've done a really deep dive on it. I truly believe there was more than masonry involved with Joseph Smith. I believe he's a Martinist. I believe he's a practicing solomonic magic practitioner that does freemasonry, which is what a martinist is, because they say you can contact a spirit two times a year on the equinox, in the spring in the fall. And when did he get the plates? He got him in the fall equinox. I think he was summoning, and I think he was doing it purposely, because if you listen to the stories that seem ridiculous, like oh, this toad came out and punched him in the face, right, You're like Oh, my gosh, she's just crazy. That's so funny. That's the first level, right, and then you start learning things and you're like, oh, which is familiars are toads, right, And they tried to change it to a salamander, which is forged by the fire and not burned and really magical and good on the good side of things. And so I think that that was set up. I think a lot of things were set up to make it look better than it was, or pregame, you know, pregame that because it's going to come out. I think Kafmacot's screwed.
Speaker 6: Those are some good points, Heidi. What are your thoughts on the actual origin story then? Do you I mean, as far as the chronological series of events that that you know, Joseph Smith allegedly followed to start the Woman Church, do you find any listity in those things.
Speaker 1: I think the story that they put out is true, that the neighbors and everybody say that he dressed all in black at three o'clock in the morning and was going out and you know, summoning every year, you know, and then his brother died and they dug him up. And there's a news article that I got on that. I mean, I'm like, come on, Yale is only ever sank and one other skull and bones, and it is hearing you taught the university of you taught, and they sent people here to do that that has never been done before or since. That doesn't make any sense if these people are like, hey, I'm running for my life because I want to be a polygamist. Leave us alone. Hey, President, can we help you build the railroad? What?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: You were saying there, But it's kind of the same family as there, right when you look at the school and bones, you got the tasks right.
Speaker 1: It is it is. That's what I'm saying. It's all related. But people don't know this. I mean, like, if you told me this ten years well, how long have I been out twenty years ago? I would have been like anti Mormon propaganda, you know, I mean right, like they keep us saddled in good But yeah, I think it was a magical system. And I think, you know, they never tell us the little things like when he got sick with typhoid fever that he went to his uncles in Salem to heal and he was there with his uncle Jesse for a long period of time, I'm like, oh, that makes more sense. I wonder what he taught him or Luman Walters. That's a whole rabbit hole, you know that nobody goes down and just the fact of Luhman's name alone light Bringer, like come on, like there's too many you know, right, Yeah, just esoteric presentation of how what I really think? Yeah, I think it's very esoteric. And do I say that that's terrible in every weight? No, I just think they need to stop lying to people, because if you're going to teach people some of these things, especially with solomonic magic, that is not something they should just be willy nilly flipping around, you know. Sure, but yeah, they have the sigil of Mammon for the melchiztic simple It's there's too many funny coincidences at this point for me.
Speaker 5: But I don't disagree with you there at all.
Speaker 6: I often question whether or not really anything changed under this corporate right, you know, I wonder what it was like being a regular, you know, practicing like a Mormon. Yeah, a regular practice, you know, member of the congregation. Because you know, oftentimes today people miss miss uh it's a misperception of the situation relative to polagamy right practice in the upper echelon.
Speaker 1: It messes it all up. It's because you know, at the end of every single one of these things that we talk about, Okay, let's do parsons. You know, they're out in the desert. They're also offering a sexual magic John d they swap wy have sexual magic, polygamy with you know, Joseph Smith, polygamy with Mohammed also child bride. Like, okay, you're looking at the payback there. There's always something faustian when you get in with these entities, it seems, and you.
Speaker 6: Know, relative just interjectoral quick world to what I was. The point I was getting with the polygamy was in the in the magic and how it made these things in my mind, these things still go on today because they've always gone on right, Yeah, by the congregation, it was practiced by the like the upper echelon.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: I can't the guy's name is skipping my mind at the moment. He was the mayor of Nauvoo. He got out in the in the in the general in charge of the militia, and Smith ousted him. And he's the one who whistle blue on the uh on the plagamy, but it wasn't when he being you know it was it was it was very compartmentalized.
Speaker 5: I guess what I'm getting it.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was yeah for sure, y, Yeah, you're right. And it wasn't just polygamy. It was polyamory at that point, honestly, Like they want to label it as polygamy and I'm like, uh, I don't know. And then you start looking at the Oneida like Colt Sex, you know, and you think about why doesn't Joseph Smith have more kids? And then you think about the tantra type stuff that was happening. I'm like, hah. I mean the more you learn, the more you know, and you're just like, oh, well, was that what was going on? Is this you know what I mean? Like, is that why he doesn't have more kids? Or is it because they own the DNA site? I don't know, but you know, I just think that, yeah, there's definitely two different factions. And you know, justin brought up in the Quorum of the Twelve, you know, there's a committee that does the political side of things that doesn't answer to anybody religious, including the prophet. So that tells you everything you need to know. You know the Special Committee. It's called like the Special something Committee, right, And I'm like, okay, well that tells you. You know, they're not on their board either're just like Howard Hughes wasn't. So. I just think that if Mormons were more honest at the top level, I think at this point they would have people beaten down their doors if they were like hippy dippy woo woo astrology magic practicing in this day and age, I mean, people love it. Do Am I going to go do that? No, it's not my thing, but I think that at least then people would be honest. I mean, sure, but that's that's my thing. I think you're absolutely I'm not sure exactly who I'm talking to each time, but it's definitely es certating for sure. You know it?
Speaker 5: JJ this, JJ.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 5: I was going to say the X too many Mormon questions for you I can think of.
Speaker 6: So in regards to Freemasonry, what what do you think the why do you think they're still hiding that today? I mean, obviously in my opinion, well, I have a lot of opinions about the origins of Mormonism. I've done a lot of genealogy work in town town offices in the state of Vermont where I come from, the New England, and I've seen some some some information that suggests that people requesting or demanding not to be baptized for the dead in their Last one Testament six years prior to.
Speaker 5: Smith. Smith's alleged creation of Mormonism.
Speaker 6: But nonetheless, it seems like it grew out of the anti Freemasonic party there in New York.
Speaker 1: You know, he kind of scooped up Morgan's wife there, So I do think you a part of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he was a part of doing So was it more accepted then?
Speaker 6: Did everyone know then? Even though it grew out of that, was it was? It seemed like it may even well more well known publicly. I think it was connection.
Speaker 1: I think it was more well known. But his specific branch I don't think was with the Martinism. You know, even now Dan Vogel gets on a kick and he's like, it was not Martinism. I'm like, the more you guys do that, the more I'm like, I'm right, I'm right. And so I just I watched this stuff and I'm like, Okay, it makes more sense if if it was a practitioner of that of Solomonic magic with the masonry, that they would keep it under wraps, right, because then it's I mean, what happened to the witches in Salem, Like they're not going to like this, and so I think that's a big part of it. But if you look in the past histories, they were in caves still doing crazy stuff like they don't talk about that and signey rigged and stuff, you know, like they don't want to get into it, and so they buried their history. They've glossed it over with a shiny coat of paint, and now they're just like all CIA people. I'm like, that's weird. But that doesn't seem like how it started, you know. I mean, I mean, we can read they say it was a dumb farm boy, but yet okay, you can't write English, but now you're studying to write Hebrew. Okay. Sure, you know. I think they were just hiding everything, and I think they do that a lot now. I think they're masters of the hidden, for sure. Do I think I think.
Speaker 6: All these things still continue today. I don't think they've changed one one bit of their operations.
Speaker 1: And it's maybe other than the hiding, yeah, Mark, Yeah, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Mean maybe they got better at it, you know what I mean, because you know, the uh, maybe.
Speaker 6: Tougher folks to consider that, because they do appear to be a large corporation today. But it's the same families and it's passed down to you know, in these blood lines, and I think these are really much family secrets.
Speaker 1: And and if we get into bloodlines, there's another part of the key, right, because we're going to get into the thirteenth blood line and who do they say it is? And if you go to certain polygamy sex, right, we go to the Kingston's. Why do they still enter Mary they marry to their sisters and brothers and cousins, right, Why do they do that because they're keeping their bloodline? Why do they care? Because they say they're the thirteenth bloodline and that they're the blood line of Jesus Christ And they say that, So, I mean, when you look at some of that stuff, you're like, wait, where did that come from?
Speaker 6: I was gonna ask you that same question. I'm not familiar with that narrative. So the Kingston under the Kingston u NI Kingston clan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they They believe that they are the actual bloodline of Jesus Christ, and they married their brothers and sisters and they keep try to keep their bloodline pure. But they're rich enough that now. I mean, they obviously caused a lot of birth defects and everything, so they got enough money behind them because they're very rich and they support all these political people, and they decided.
Speaker 5: Where do they trace that back through the bloodline? Did Jesus Christ? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: The They say that he had a child and.
Speaker 6: That sure, so's it's like a templar kind of holy blood, holy real.
Speaker 1: Situation exactly, and that Joe's smith was half tribe of manassa, half tribe of what's the one Ephraim, and that he was the perfect specimen to bring the two back together. That's what they say. So I'm like, oh, that's weird. I mean, I only know certain things that I know because my sister married Warren Jeff's nephew, So oh, okay, so they're divorced now. But he yeah, he's great. Hi, Isaac.
Speaker 6: I was actually down the street from the Warren Jeff's compound, inadvertently, completely indvertently, I was. It was a good fellow Air Force base. The day I got raided in the compounds about his.
Speaker 1: Kids were there? Yeah, his kids. He was trying to get his kids at that point because they weren't. He was out and they wouldn't give him to him because he's he's in the line of succession. And I'm like, also, if you do genealogy, you know, I'm sure for you. I mean, are you your New England? You're not from Utah area.
Speaker 5: No, I'm only a convert to Mormonism.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my bloodline, bull, you only go up three and it's all royal people. Why the heck were they here? Why? Why why were all these royal people just coming out here and taking off? You know, I got house, suburban, I got I got who else? With Marie Antoinette and the Orleans I'm like, why did my great great great grandpa just make a town in South Africa and then decide to renounce the throne and come out here and be a weird Mormon and poor?
Speaker 5: You know, No, I'm tracking.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously the Mormons got me with genealogy at a young age. So I've been One thing I discussed a lot of is this American history and the families of which it comes from. You know, and obviously a lot of it is very Mormon. But yeah, so in my history, I actually grew up in a town that is deep, deep in the Mormon history, in Vermont, North So if you.
Speaker 1: If you were going through that, how many royal lines did you find in those Mormons? It's wacko.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's it's everywhere. It's everywhere.
Speaker 6: Then they all went Mary, I mean, including my family tree. You know, so I'm familiar with these these families continue to keep it in the family.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and you know some of them still continuing to try and keep it in the family, which is you know, Utah should have done something about that.
Speaker 3: But sorry, Heidi, I'm going to jump in.
Speaker 1: This is jin That's okay.
Speaker 3: So I hear.
Speaker 4: I understood instantly when you said the like the sex magic and Tontra.
Speaker 3: Why Nick brought me on for this episode.
Speaker 1: Yes he didn't know, but I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 3: But we don't you know, we actually don't do that in Tontra.
Speaker 4: And you know, like what they what what people think sex magic or what we would call karmamudra is very different than the real thing. I've choken a lot about it with Nick and Lisa, and like how it can be Maybe I should stual.
Speaker 1: Say it Faustian. Yeah, maybe I should say they.
Speaker 3: Know it's totally okay.
Speaker 4: I just want to I just want to differentiate myself from Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't blame you, yes, yeah, but I think.
Speaker 4: Your idea on the mark tism and that he was contasting his high guardian angel is probably one of the more interesting ideas on like his history that I've heard, simply because like I can accept that, like if he's a magician, I can I can totally say stopt that.
Speaker 1: And I wish they'd stopped hiding it. And this is the thing, like even we can shelfast and I can show you guys some things in my other preson or we can come back or I don't know how long we have, but on this one, I'll show you some things that are absolutely magical and unexplainable when you look at some stuff like this, this is Joseph Smith's king. Well, we know not all wands are kinges like or little wants. Some of them are what staff's right, and this looks like a staff, and it looks like a serpent, and it's got an upside down cross on it, right, here and if you look at all of this imagery, very Masonic, and then you go to this as ahead of it, you know this is a serpent staff, that's what it's called. And it was Joseph Smith. But you know it's obscure real quick, yea. And I have two more to show you that are similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that top part almost looks like maybe a play on like Hebrew or something else.
Speaker 1: Ye reason. And I'm just telling you guys like it doesn't make any sense with the magic part out, because that's why Mormons are so confused, because they don't really know what's happening. And if you try to tell them this stuff, you're black pilling them and just screwing them up. But here's another one. This is the knob on this coffin k has his hair in it. They dug them up. This is real when we get back to wand's okay, So coffin kins, this is from them. They dug up Hiram and Joseph took the rotted body juice wood and made coffin keans and then cut their hair and put it in the top of those knobs. And that's why I bring pictures because they speak a thousand words. I'm like, wait, if you don't understand what that means, you know, it's kind of important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they're like a competing Masonic house, but they're not. They were kind of anti Mason, as JJ brought up, like they kind of started as anti Mason, but maybe they were.
Speaker 3: Just a competing faction of magicians.
Speaker 4: Like I think they also sold a competing theory of reality.
Speaker 3: So even though they're like connected.
Speaker 4: To this New England like Skull and Bones and they're those associations with that, they also maybe have like it's like it's always a game, right, I think that's something that you're touching on a lot of Heidie. It's like they like with Howard Hughes, he's like it's always playing a game, like the Masonic game. Like he's always trying to get the bigger, better business he's and he's exceeding. But it might not just be him. It might be he's playing the numbers, he's doing a little of this. He's like supported by the Intel. So it's like he's kind of created in a way. It's not really it's not just his like American ingenuity and spirit.
Speaker 3: It's like not.
Speaker 1: Only yet well and think of this, like when did when did Joseph Smith get killed when he started running for president? Like all of these things are are important. You know, we have to see when it starts mixing with the government and all of this stuff, like when we're talking about these parchments or the canes or any of this. You know, I feel like they're doing such a disservice to people by not just telling the truth. Because here's another one of those family parchments. Now you tell me what's going on, because I know because I've researched it a whole lot, and you know, I'm just saying, like, this particular one is what led me to John D. Because it's so obscure that the only other person that writes about it is John D. Because it's a Masonic password. So you know, when you start looking at all this stuff and then you know what's on the temple itself, all the cloudstones and moonstones and pentacles and pentagrams that are upside down by the way, you know, I'm just like, we'll stop saying you're just about this other like we believe in Jesus just like you. And I'm like, well to you though, because you call your God eloheme, and that's a plural. Sorry. And also the very top top blessing in the whole church, if you make it to the tippy top, you get it from a woman, and that just doesn't work out with their patriarchal society. So the Masons didn't like him either, because it's masonry for the whole family.
Speaker 6: So sure, no, I mean that's a good point in the masony. And back to what I was trying to say before about how I think he was more generally accepted that Smith was a Mason at the time and whatnot, and there was some sort of Masonic feud. The paper there in Kartha, Illinois, the day after he was murdered in the jail there published you know, the saying he was threw up the Mason's grand hailing sign of distress.
Speaker 1: Yes he did, and said is there no help for the widow's son? That's the last one part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that's right on the front page of the paper. You know, I think, you know, folks don't really have that context today. I think these things are more generally accepted back then, And have any sense things become more more hidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're scrubbing the current redo of the Salty Temple. I bet you when they unveil it, none of the stuff will be there. Like there's the Big Dipper is on everything, and this is important like an esotericism, the Big Dipper is on every single temple. However, Mormons are not allowed to study astrology. Okay, cool, right? What? Yeah? I mean Joseph was extremely interested in astrology, and there's excerpts I don't think I have it on here in his journal where he was writing astrology. He was super good at it. Like they want to say he's a dumb farm boy. Get out of here, Like, no way, the big.
Speaker 3: Is really interesting. Sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mind, that is incredibly interesting, just because it goes along with like the series that Nick has been doing with Mario from symbolic studies on like the kind of the true nor the Hyperborean sort of like Swastika system, and I think also astrology. Like I'm not a traditional astrologer, like everybody, all the rejects know this. I'm not a traditional astrologer, but I do know contric astrology, and so I can tell you that astro theology not necessarily the way it's been presented before, not even the way I present, but just in general that is the real, the true way to really understand a lot of this. But we also don't have to like think of it as like star religions. We can also think of it as like our self religions, like not that we work with themselves, but it's just it's more internal or more conceptual.
Speaker 1: Well, and for Joseph, I think, you know, it's interesting too, with the vast knowledge he had. You know, you have to look at one more thing. When he became a mason, he became a master mason the next day, So he rose to all the levels in a day. That doesn't happen, first of all, unless you can show some serious stuff. And I think he was not dumb. And I think he was not a dumb farm boy. And by the way, his brother went to Dartmouth. So I think their story has got a lot of holes in it, you know, I think they were very wise at what they did. I'm not going to weigh in one hired or the other about like magical practices. I'm just saying as for the population here in Utah, my grandma passed out dead. If she knew that she was possibly doing magic, like you know, it would not go over well, and so that's why they quit telling people. I think they just want them to do the rituals and they harness that energy one hundred percent. And when you look at the spires and there's six of them, it's really reminiscent of some other things. And I'm just like, hmm, well, I just feel like that's really unfair to people when you use them like cattle, you know. And I'll never shut up until the Mormon Church comes clean on their stuff and stops doing that, because that's not right. That's not right to do to people, you know.
Speaker 7: So, like you said, Heidi, I was gonna I was gonna interrupt you because I know we're getting in your end, and I wanted to insert this in. It's kind of a little bit of a tangent, but I wanted to ask you. You said Manchurian by proxy?
Speaker 1: Who was that?
Speaker 7: Howard Hughes or Joseph Smith.
Speaker 1: So the Manchurian part was Sir Hans, Sir Han and or I'm.
Speaker 7: Sorry, the Malcusian by proxy not Venturian.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Uh, let's see, I'm not sure what I want to say.
Speaker 7: You had said it was Howard Hughes. Well regardless, sorry you mentioned no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: That's okay. This is it connects.
Speaker 7: I promise you had mentioned that, and that was an episode in the X Files.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this goes the X Files. Yes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: So I I hypothesized that the episode of the Kelsari was about Howard Hughes and that it was about a boy who was raised by the Calcarian mystics, and the mystics come from Romania, Bulgaria area, and in the episode they they basically thought that the children were these Malcarians by proxy, and that they were being told that they have these things or have these illnesses, and therefore they had these illnesses.
Speaker 1: Right. Oh oh I get yeah, his it was Howard his mom with Munchausen by proxy. Yes, yes, I was trying to think about which which thing, I said, because we've been a little no no, no, that's which is fine. I don't know. And then you had.
Speaker 7: Mentioned about the Nazi connection, and in the episode they draw the swall on the little boy's hands, so that was another connection. And then when you look at the al the the Kelsari mystics, they I think the actual real worship is but they worship Mars. And I mean they say they're Christian, but it's not. It's it's a it's a Mars worship. But the other thing is that because you said that Howard Hughes had a green room, Uh, the elka Azaris have Green Week where they worship on a specific week. So I thought it was pretty interesting the connections. That's all I wanted to mention is yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That actually plays into the Mormons even more so than Howard. Howard rented that space and I think it was already done in the green thing, but he had like he had spent the week there with his girlfriend or something. But I will say this and and this is like, I don't want to get us in trouble though. Let's see, I don't want to. I don't what I can pull up here? Well, Nick kim blur, but if not. We made this as a joke for our episode. This is the temple clothing. We did a whole thing on the correlation between this guy and the Mormons and all of the people that were infiltrating into that area. It's very interesting how many people were there, including one of the prophets right here. This is Hebrew j Grant at the I don't know what I can say. At a dinner for them, and there's a flag there you can see the profit of the church, and you know, they're very racist. And I do believe the White Brotherhood is a very big part of this, and so was Howard Hughes. I do think it's what God JFK killed. A big part of it was that he was, you know, very incorporating black people. And also you know MLK and RFK were teaming up there for a minute and then he gets it. They both get assassinated. Like I find that very odd. Even when they were trying to push through the Equal rights the Equal Rights hiring Howard he said, no, I don't care, make it go away. I'm not doing it. But the church is very very interesting on race. I will tell you Brigham Young once said that if you found your wife in bed with somebody that was black, that you should run a knife through both of them rather than let them live. So that's it.
Speaker 5: Was it that goes into the modern or too though, doesn't it. I mean, they didn't let nt thing, they let black folks, especially until seventy eight, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 6: I grew up with a with one black family, my ward and and the dude just stood up in the back.
Speaker 5: I remember even just like.
Speaker 6: It was just such a spectacle as a as a child, like wisest dude.
Speaker 5: Like they do their seats up here. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly what he had been attending the church before he could be a member, you know what I mean. And that's what he had to do apparently, was standing in the back.
Speaker 1: I know this that they did not change their policies until they almost had to write like people were going to stop going. And you know they said this about the black person, that not brown people. No misunderstandings, you guys. This was specifically against black people, is that they could only go to heaven, the full heaven, as a servant to the white man. So it gets yucky, you know. And I don't know that that policy really changed a lot. You still, I know the church will like push it and be like, yay, look at this interracial couple we have or whatever on this commercial. But you know, my niece is interracial, and I will tell you it's not a happy place to grow up and be in Utah. So yeah, so it just listend.
Speaker 7: One more question do we happen to know the actual lineage of the Hughes by any chance.
Speaker 1: That I haven't looked into, and that would be interesting. I know she was a Dallas debutante and he was from Iowa, so we should I should look into that. I'll have to check them out. So being from Actually.
Speaker 5: I have not looked at that either. That's a good question I have.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, growing up in Texas and stuff like that, the Hughes are pretty big around Beaumont, Houston, Harris County, Galveston area or whatever, right, probably because of the oil and whatnot. But I want to speculate that I had heard that there was a lot of Missouri and what's it called Galveston Houston connection. And the reason I say that because I don't know when if there was immigration or when it happened, but around I believe mid eighteen hundreds you had a huge amount of German immigration into Galveston area, and most of them either settled in central Texas part of the whole oil boom area, and then a lot of them went into Missouri.
Speaker 1: I wonder I will check into that before we meet again, because I would be interested to see where he was so weird about it. He was audibly, he did not hide it, he did not care, and you know, he was pretty unapologetic. And so I think that's going to be important because you have to remember, like everybody we're putting together in this little picture, eventually, when we get to the point where we get towards the end, it'll all make sense why they aligned, right, including the Mormon Church, because they are bedfellows with people that are similar to them, and that's going to be an easy sell, you know, and they're also you know, it shows their allegiance with you know, if JFK stayed in, things would have been more integrated, more rapidly, whereas Nixon was not about that. And that is why Howard Hughes made sure to own him, and he paid him through his brother allegedly, so you know, we get into these things, and he had many politicians in his pocket. He gave him a loan that he didn't have to pay back. So I don't know that that's alone. I mean, and when we're talking about even the banker, you know, how did the banker get the money? He tapped the Teamsters union fund. What well, why is this white colored guy doing that? He was the first one to ever do it ever. And you know, you're looking at these people, all these bedfellows together, and it's all ancient history right until it's still going today. Like JJ said, I think some are maybe I'm not sure who said which one, but somebody said stuff was still going today. And I do think that, yes, this stuff is all pertinent to clear to today. And so when we talk about these people, they all end up later like in very prominent positions, you know, and when you get into the German episodes like that I've done in the past, they were the ones that that started. Okay, so IBM, all those cards, all the little race cards that IBM had, they actually, huh, they actually were a part of that through the Mormon Church, through Howard Hughes is a different company, the ones that were uploading everyone's genealogy into that because they requested them from the CIA, and I have the draft on that. I will find that for next time, where the Mormon Church actually put in a foia requests for all of those to come to them so that they could put them in so that they could have them for their giant DNA in the in the side of a mountain wall and I do mean wall it's no mistake that the NSA is right down the road with the FBI and the IRS and the Hill Air Force Base and all the other things here. I don't think that's a coincidence. And they blew the side of a mountain now so that they could house their gigantic DNA and they have a Batman cave and nobody can go in there, and it's got razor wire and there's only one way in, and you can see it's like this big, it's super tiny, and they've got like armed guards here. Why they're just genealogical records, right, I mean, it seems a bit excessive. This is one hallway. This looks like an Indiana Jones movie, you know. And the thing that I postulate often, and I do a show on this, is look at the size of the drawer. You're talking about a file. They're not going to be tiny like that. But I do know one thing that looks just like that. That's a letterbox drawer size of a letter, normal letter. And I'm a nurse and I've done many a PKU stab from the soul of a foot of a newborn, and I've filled out those cards so much times and they're just happened to be that size. So I'm not saying that they did do anything wrong, but they're pretty powerful. And you know, their top holding is Microsoft, you know, And funny enough, when all that stuff was happening and they were getting all the stuff from IBM, Bill Gates's mom was on the board of IBM at that time. And not only that, but the number one shareholding to this day for the Mormon Church is Microsoft. Well that's interesting. So when you know that and you put it all together, you're kind of like, huh. And it's not just Microsoft, Elon, They've got Tesla, Nvidia, it's all of that. But the number one land holding for farming now in all of America is Bill Gates, but the number two is the LDS Church. So do I think they're in bed together? Yeah. I think they're a huge part of the nWo. And I don't think they really hide it that much. It didn't take me too many deep dives to find a lot of stuff. So yeah, it gets weird. And you know when they get into x files and everything that comes up, Tesla comes up, van over Bush comes up on here, like all kinds of weird areas where you know, you're talking about people that handled those files in real life, like not the movie. You know, gets weird.
Speaker 7: It's funny you mentioned Vaneran Bush because they say there's no connection, but he was very, very heavily involved in the Philadelphia experiment.
Speaker 1: So he was the protege of Tesla, and he was the first person that they called to go in when everything happened with Tesla, and he died to go in the apartment like non apartment, hotel room where he was because they were all afraid they thought someone was going to blow up. But because he was the protege of Tesla, then that's why they sent him. And I mean, you know that gets into you know, our current president, and so does the JFK files where Roy Kohene is on the board of perm Index and it's this big giant circle where it's literally the Oro Boros, Like I was like, oh my gosh, yeah, it's all of them. And I think that just it's so weird that everybody just kind of goes I don't want to deal with that because it is weird, you know, But I think the Mormons are the nicest people ever, and that gives them kind of a, I'm gonna push stop sharing on this so we can talk. It kind of gives them the ability to sneak around, just like we talked about Bob Bennett. It gave him the ability to sneak through because he's so nice. Right. They teach them like mk ultra talkie talk like it's weird. If you've ever heard their speeches or listen to you know, the Mormons talk at church. It's see song. It's very it's very programming. And so I think that it all fits together. I think that, you know, it makes sense. And then when you tell people, no, I think the Mormons are behind it too, not just the one word. We won't say, you know, we'll see Kazars, Kauzarians. Yeah, we'll go that route. Yeah, I'm not going to say that one. And so you know, I don't think it's just them. I think that they're just the only ones out front. You know. And the Mormons slippy too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they had at least one hundred had at least one slush fun with one hundred and twenty million dollars in it.
Speaker 5: But I question that's the only one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet there's so many. And when you get into people like every time you turn around, like Elon Musk, his number one money man is Jared Birchall. And where did they meet dig in tunnels at the boring company? Like all of this goes so far that I'm like, whoa, what is happening? And where did they just dig a big tunnel at in Las Vegas? And why so that the teslas can go in it and go underneath the traffic? My eye, they did not do it for that reason. They're looking for stuff. No way, sure, no way.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I just want to say something that Lisa brought up that you have brought up, Heidi, is that the idea of the Mars worship. But there's like the kind of like the the and the elohem like that's a name for the host of Jupiter. So that's so interesting because there's a Mars and Jupiter should always be in dialectical relationship with each other. They should always be in synthesis, in balance. That's kind of the idea.
Speaker 1: And so the Jupiter talisman was in Joseph Smith's pocket when yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I said, I saw from the picture. But then he also had the knife of Mars, so I thought that's so interesting. So clearly you could use this early system of Mormonism as like a magical a real magical methodology like do stuff, not just like you know, it's not just larp at it. But do you think Heidie that that it has degraded because my theory is that magical ideas are more, they're more in the world, people talk about them much more openly. But then also like a lot of the real knowledge, like the real skill. It doesn't take even that much skill, but just even the real knowledge of how to do it is like much more degraded than it used to be.
Speaker 1: I think with the Mormons, I think it's just like JJ said, I think it's for the elite. I think that they don't share this stuff with the peons of the church that ended up supporting them. They support them, they're the ones that get And I know Justin and I talked about this a lot. What do they do when you first meet a Mormon? And me and Justin talked about this. He's like, Okay, explain the magic part to me, because he wasn't. He didn't really know. And we spent a lot of time on the phone, and I said, what's the first thing the Mormons do when they talk to you, they give you something free. Okay, it's a book, but what color is it? It's blue? And if you know anything about all this stuff, it makes sense. And then what happens if you know the process of that, they get something tenfold back because you get ten percent on tithing. It makes one hundred percent sense when you know the reason why. But it took me two years to figure all that out. So I mean, a normal person isn't going to spend their time every single day, like eight hours a day trying to figure stuff out. They're just not going to do that, and so I think a lot of it's degraded for that simple reason. They're hiding it. They don't want to seem out there or weird. But yet they're all in these secret societies. So they're inward and weird, weird, we'll say weird, but they're secret. You know, they're doing all this and keeping it for themselves only. And the profit of the church is a hundred. I mean, clearly they're using it. He's a hundred. He's using it for extension of life. And why do you do necromancy in general like baptisms for the dead? Necromancy is so you can know things before they happen, and have a knowledge of things before they occur. What do we call the profit? The profit seer and revelator tell me they're not using it and six spires, Like, honestly, it all makes sense. And when I have an old book and I'll find it, I took a picture of the back page because the and they say things are weird. They're like, oh, just just take that and hide that and then don't ever show anybody that again and sell that book. Right, So I go by him and I found this really cool old book on masonry, and it had a diagram in the back with all the astrology signs and how the temples lined up. And it's a very specific and Joseph Smith told them to do it specifically with like all the months and the moon phases, all kinds of stuff. It's not just a building. There's all kinds of stuff there. So yeah, I think there's a lot that they hide.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, I think I think it's you know, like I said, like, you know, we've already discussed it.
Speaker 5: I think all these people at the top, they all should still do it today.
Speaker 6: And I learned early on in my Mormon childhood there that you don't ask about magic.
Speaker 5: Are aliens? No?
Speaker 6: No, I know they get rolled tight around there if you start asking about magic and aliens. And I kind of, you know, learning scientology later in life, learning about scientology. Not that I was scientologists, but I'm interested in ancient alien cargo cults such as Mormonism and scientology. You can't ask about xenu until you get like, you know, way up in the system. So I kind of let's how I kind of view about the ld S is the same respect.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how the Mormons are exactly about the Mother in Heaven if you've noticed, that's exactly it. And I honestly believe that that it's a divine feminine energy that they're they're pulling like at the top. I true, we believe that even though they're a patriarchal society, that's how they function through. But ultimately, all the channeling and all that stuff goes to the highest level with the female giving that anointing. For the second anointing that you know basically makes your place sure in the celestial kingdom, that's given by a woman in your marital bedroom, well it should be, it's not I think they do it in the temple now, but they keep changing all everything.
Speaker 3: So that's very contract.
Speaker 4: That you just described is very contract, like the single partner, not the.
Speaker 1: Right right, like the marital huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be a very that would be a contract. Concerts job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's something real, that very real.
Speaker 1: I think they do that. And I think that you know, even when you ask when you're little, JJ, I don't know if this happened to you. I would ask my grandma like, well, what about the mother in heaven? Oh, she's too sacred, we don't mention her. Like that just screams to me, knowing what we know now that that's the truth. You know that they're worshiping certain things that they just don't want people to know. And the funny thing is is if you go back far enough. And I know this because me and Justin were talking about who was in Who's line one night on genealogy and stuff, and this one lady. He's like, oh, that's your last name. Oh you're related to this one lady that had the most patriarchical blessings, that had the best outcomes. I'm like a woman gave him. He's like, well, yeah, she's like your relative. And he was like, we were talking about how it goes down, and he's like, you know, that would be one of your relatives in the direct line, and we were talking about it. He goes, they quit having women do it after Joseph died, And I was like, well, that makes a lot of more sense because Brigham he was different. He wasn't the same as Joseph. He was way more stern and patriarchal.
Speaker 4: So yeah, sure, that's very interesting because a lot of left hand path groups also have a sort of mother in Heaven figure out. I'm not saying that about falsism, more about NTRA, about any anything else, but I just have noticed this trend towards like a feminine divine force or a focus on the feminine divine force.
Speaker 3: And then also yeah, I think yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Ghosts are notoriously unreliable for scrying, so do not anyone less I going to do that shose.
Speaker 1: This whole book of Mormons ride. Yeah, I think, I think, you know, it just depends on how much trouble you want, because like Kelly started getting stabbed with swords and stuff, I wouldn't try it. But that's just me with fake swords, right, that's what.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Anyway, good old Joseph and his magic rock. But then we've got the two Ice Stone here with Atlantis, and we'll get to that too. And you know, the X files come in, Bush comes in all kinds of stuff, the Bay of Pigs, and it really is just a big oro boros of just rupt people, so unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much, Heidi. That was a lot of information too. That was great. Thank you for the pictures and everything. I love that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: For people who happen to be listening to the audio, there was visuals, so if you want, you can go back and check out the videos. I highly suggested everybody. I got GIN and I got JJ's links in the bottom if you want to check their stuff out in Heidi, one more time, let everybody know where they can find your work.
Speaker 1: Please absolutely, I'm Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own podcasts at Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com and give us a checkout.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much, and your links will be in the bottom. And again, uh, Lisa Jin and JJ, thank you very much for joining us with today. That was a great talk and very interesting and I definitely look forward to the next one. And uh and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: Later