Speaker 1: Your summer pocket knife of information.
Speaker 2: That's the only way to stay informed.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: At five, the fifty five kr CD talk station. Happy Tuesday always made extra special in this hour because we start the hour with the inside scoop from Breitbart News b R E I T b A RT dot com book Market. You were glad you did great stuff there, outstanding reporting and a lot of the stuff you're never going to stee on the legacy media or mainstream media. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show, Debuty News Director Bradley J.
Speaker 1: From Breitbart. Always a pleasure to having you on the show. It's always great to be with you.
Speaker 2: And moving away from the chaos going on in the city of Cincinnati for a few momutes, there are all other things going on in the world, Bradley Jay.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Texas. Texas Democrats, rather than well dealing with the vote on redistricting, packed their bags and moved out. They thus depriving the Republicans of a quorum to get this thing through. It seems inevitable, Bradley, They're going to have to, regardless of the legal status, whether they can be you know, removed from their office, or whether they can be arrested for vacating the premises and not doing the damn job that they're paid to do. They're going to have to come back at some point, and some point they're going to have a quorum, and that's when this measure is going to pass. I mean, isn't that a foregone conclusion, Bradley, It certainly.
Speaker 1: Seems like it. If if not, then these sucks might end up in the slammer. It sounds like Texas Republicans, or at least a governor Abbott and Attorney General Paxson are playing hardballs as they should. Look the these suks are talking about these Texas Democrats, Oh, we're fighting to save democracy, then going on a taxpayer funded vacation to Illinois. It's it's absurd they're there act, I mean, this is Texas. They're acting like they're storming to Alamo, like you're going to the Continental Breakfast at to the Chicago Hyatt. Give me a break, do you know anything about Texas? I don't even think that Texas voters are going to approve of this. And the fact that Paxton and Abbott are really turning the screws on them. I think is a very good thing, because the maps are far condered to Democrats than the maps in California, say, are to Republicans. Much less of state like Massachusetts or Connecticut. Texas needs to correct the problems that they have with their maps, and you're right, it seems like they're going to be able to push this through. It's not some of these Democrats might find themselves in jail.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's a bit of hypocrisy. They do it themselves. I mean, Illinois, New York, they've all done very, very very biased pro Democrat redistricting. I think the biggest problem they have with this, it seems to me to be from what I've read that congressional maps are typically redrawn every ten years after the census comes out, and that they should be waiting until the next sense comes out. And this is unprecedented that they would do this sort of out of cycle.
Speaker 1: It is unusual. But here's the thing. If Texas Republicans, frankly, if they would have done their job in redistricting a few years ago, we wouldn't be having this problem. Donald Trump correctly saw that there was an issue here, and he's trying to rectify it. I used to work for a Member of Congress from Texas, so I saw a lot of this as it was going on. And here's the problem. I talked about, how you know the map is so kind to Texas Democrats. Texas Republicans were scared to death a few years ago when the Beto o' warke thing was going on. Everyone talked about how Texas was turning purple. And these incumbent Republicans who were not used to campaigning, there were these establishment types. They saw that the Republican party was changing. They didn't want to have to actually get out there and campaign, so they drew maps that were very generous to Democrats so that they could insulate their own little red districts. Well, you know what, this is the party of Donald Trump. Now you're going to actually have to move at his speed or you're going to get left behind. So I think that Trump is right to push these folks out and say, you know what, we've got to correct these maps. We can't just in state after state after state, cut these districts to just give away the farm to Democrats, or else we're never going to have any congressional majorities. And even if we do have slim majorities and the White House, we want to be able to get something done. So they're moving on this, and I think that it's a good development and a sign that, you know what, Republicans we got to start playing the game as aggressively as Democrats do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the tit for tad thing is kind of ridiculous too. Gavin Newsom and Governor Hokel both said, well, if they go through this, we're going to do it here as well. In other words, try to rejigger their the redistricting in order to secure more democratic seats and those already left leaning states. It just all seems so childish. Bradley, Well, it does.
Speaker 1: But politics is a field in which you can go very far if you suffer from just an utter lack of shame. And Gavin Newsom certainly fits the bill there. And he's talking about spending two hundred and fifty million dollars on a special election just to have the right to redraw those maps. And the current the current breakdown of congressional seats in California is forty two Democrats to nine Republicans. Yeah, and that's like the high water mark for Republicans. The way that the map is so jerry mandered right now for Democrats is so hypocritical. You hit on that earlier, and you're exactly right. No one jerry manders like Democrats do. And this is being exposed. If you look at the Illinois map, state where all these Texas Democrats fleed to. Just look at the map. There are all these blue fingers and tentacles throughout the state. It's so clear Democrats made such a bad pr move flee into that state. And even on CNN AlSi starting to come around and criticize Democrats for this stand that they're taking. It's not a principled stand.
Speaker 2: It does not seem to be so all right pivoting over, I thought, well, this is in true Trump form. He told Chucky Schumer to go to hell the other day.
Speaker 1: Brad, It's about time, right, Yeah. Yet, so what Schumer is trying to do is essentially hold the work of the Senate hostage. Democrats have not allowed any of Trump's nominations to go forward. They're making the Senate bleed so much unnecessary time off the calendar, so that all they're doing is just turning through all these procedural steps to advance Trump's nominations, and Tumor. You can call it horse trading, you can call it extortion. It's probably more of the latter. Tumor is saying, you know what, will less you get through these nominations a little more expediently if you will give us a few billion dollars here for some Obamacare federal subsidies, or if you'll make some promises on the appropriations bills that are coming up. Trump is telling the majority leader soon, you know what nonsense, We're gonna play hardball. And it reminds me of something that russ Vote, the O and B director said a few weeks ago. He said, look, no admit to the polls in November because they wanted a more bipartisan appropriations process. Okay, we need to actually move in the Congress to advance the Trump agenda that voters sent folks Washington to accomplish. So I think that Trump is right here again. Are you noticing a theme here? Yes, a distinct thing from Trump administration. All right, so he stands his ground.
Speaker 2: Isn't this a cant of parallel be drawn between this and the nonsense going on in Texas? I mean Schumer can screw around with the rules and delay, delay, delay all he wants, but ultimately they're going to have to be put to a vote. So again, aren't we looking at a foregone conclusion even if delayed. Bradley, You're exactly right. And the split screen here is remarkable. On one side, you have Republicans who are actually trying to get things done, to move the ball foward, to push an agenda. What do you have On the other side, you have a bunch of grand standing. You have a bunch of Democrats who don't have a leader, don't have a message, don't have an agenda. They are trying to desperately appear authentic by cursing left and right. I don't know if you've noticed oh yeah on their social media channels on TVs. Democrats think that that makes them look tough. But yet it's just setting themselves up for failure because it ultimately, as you were saying, they're just they're they're going to lose these battles anyway. So it's just short sightedness on the parts part of Democrats.
Speaker 1: Uh. And it's it's giving Republicans an advantage going into the midterms if we can actually be bold and aggressive enough to take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bradley, you know, I'm glad you brought up that whole cursing thing because that that's a fairly recent phenomenal. I mean, people been cursing forever, but the elected officials, you know, people that you hold a position of at least a supposed respect and accountability, that they that they devolve into, you know, cursing like sailors. I mean, f bombs left and right. You have people talking heads and mainstream media doing it now. I mean, they're just screening into the wind, and I think it delegitimizes whatever message they're trying to get through. And maybe, just maybe, Bradley, they have no message and therefore have to default to this shocking language in order to get attention. I mean, I don't understand where it comes from other than my latter conclusion.
Speaker 1: You're right, it does legitimize their message. What message they have. I assume that they got some memo from up high, from some built way consultant. And look, I've worked in DC long enough to know that the reason that these Washington consultants are so bad at their job is because they don't respect the people that they're trying to reach. They don't think highly of the American people. They look down upon trum and that's why they have trouble reaching them. And if this is the playbook that Democrats are using, I gotta tell you it's not going to end up working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And another's dude observation, Bradley. They really do think very little of our abilities generally speaking. You know, they think they need to direct our lives, tell us how to live our lives, tell us what we can and cannot have. And of course, you know an end scream at the Republicans for being faun fascist. I mean, definitionly speaking, they are the fascist. They're trying to tell us how to live our lives having, how to run our business, and what we can and cannot have. So they just think we're a bunch of idiots, I believe. I mean, they're so paternalistic it's disgusting, most notably to people of color.
Speaker 1: That's so true. And you've seen these American Eagle Sydney Sweeney ads for sure. Who hasn't and they're saying that these that those ads are somehow fascist and demeaning to minorities. No, look, I don't think there's anyone with the brain who looks at that and thinks that that's somehow fascist if it is, and then throw me under the jail. I thought that. I thought that the ads were fantastic, But you're so right. It's paternalistic, it's demeaning. Is anyone other than just an absolute radical partisan buying this nonsense? Once again? Democrats are getting out over their skis. And if Republicans can act, actually go on the offensive, they can take advantage of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that ad campaign would work if they had a very attractive and shapely black woman in those genes as well. Just noting that anyhow, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, and there are plenty of ads like that as well, and they go relatively under the radar without any outrage.
Speaker 2: All right, Bradley, let's wows. Director of Bradley Jay, let's end the discussion on Trump firing the labor stats at I mean, that's like, isn't that just shooting the messenger? It just seemed like, wait a second, you know, are they that bad that she cook the books? Or is this like everything else? The data trickles in slowly, and then ultimately some quarter down the road, we finally have all the information and collecting and then can provide some accurate employment information. I mean that's the way I understand the process works. What's your take, Bradley.
Speaker 1: As Trump pointed out this, under this person's leadership, the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs numbers leading up to the election in twenty twenty five for five like a million jobs grossly overestimated how well the economy was doing. Voters out there obviously didn't fill those fake numbers. They knew what was going on. They didn't buy it. The same thing recently, Trump is saying that the job's numbers were way too high. He was right. He was saying that the rates needed being cut. He was right. Part of the reason that the said was justifying keeping the rates high was because the numbers were so high. Look, you can talk about the process and the formula and the books, but results matter for you. For me, if we're out there spitting a bunch of fake news, you know what, we're gonna have to pay the consequences of it. If this bureaucrat was a true leader and they would actually be doing something to fix the system that they used instead of falling back on it. This person was appointed by Biden. Let's be charitable and say that they're not politically motivated. Well, they're not doing a good job. We need a leader to come in and say that, you know what, we need to shake up the system and find something that actually works. He gets these people who rely upon these numbers to steer our economy. Let's get into the numbers that they need. Trump wants to put someone in there who can actually do that. And once again, look, Trump is thinking outside the box and not just oh, we need to maintain the status quo, the status quo that has failed the people time and again. He's exactly right and justified in firing this person and bringing in someone who can do a better job.
Speaker 2: Fair take, as always from Bradley Jay. He's the deputy news director at Breitbart Again Breitbart dot com. Please bookmark it and check it out each and every day. You'll be glad you did. Bradley, appreciate you coming on the program and sharing your knowledge and information with my listeners. I look forward to having you back on real soon. Have a wonderful week, and give the rest of the crew at Breitbart a hello. From the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Absolutely best wishes, to everyone.
Speaker 2: Up in Ohio. Thanks brother, we'll talk again soon. It's a twenty right now at fifty five krs the talk station and coming up the Daniel Davis Deep Die. We get the latest on the situation Ukraine and of course Gaza, both which appeared to be spiraling out of control. But first an opportunity to get rid of that pain. My arthritis pain suffers getting out of bed. You hit the ground and bag them right away. Heck, maybe it even hurts in bed. I don't know. God bless me because I don't struggle with arthritis pain. But if I did, I would pause. Because my doctor talked about surgery with me, and I knew that there was another option out there that I could check into and find out. I would definitely look into it.