Speaker 1: All right, guys, we're back at it once again. Day zero Emergency stream Lindsay is out today and these jigaboos got with me late what.
Speaker 2: I told his motherfucker to stop. This is Piday.
Speaker 1: Look, this is well. We don't need great time right now. Okay, you know that's that's what we're doing currently. Say, I know what I do on Sundays. You know it's like it's gonna be issue. I gotta give early this ship set up.
Speaker 3: I have a car question for you, exqbe since how are the Bronco how's a Bronco Ford Bronco twenty one twenty two.
Speaker 2: Korea? I wouldn't fucking touch it?
Speaker 1: The newer ones Ford Broncos newer ones. Yeah wait, I mean here's what I'll do.
Speaker 3: You have a reputation of being shitty. I mean, I've never bought an American car.
Speaker 2: They'ready had one looking at him. Yeah, they already had one, recall, So.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the reputation right now, At least in my area. They don't seem to say a wheel at all. Okay, they're at least like I don't see him on the period.
Speaker 2: You know what I did see on the road, which blew me away a new model edition of the Scout. Do you remember the Scout from like the sixties? It was like the original Suv. It was like a Jeep suv kind of crossover, and it wasn't it wasn't a very big run. A friend of mine had one growing up, and the thing was fucking wild. It was built like a tank. And there's no a new version of it driving around.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the thing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. I was a Volkswagen guy forever. I've had five bugs and two buses.
Speaker 3: Do you take the doors off?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Those, believe it or not, are getting rather rare and expensive. When you look into the Volkswagen market, like it's fucking unbelievable, Like you're not getting a pre like a pre sixty two bus. You're not getting for less than like one hundred and fifty grand, And that's like shell, that's like a shell, that's like a beat up fucking shell. So that then you have to turning. Yeah, you have the notch Back. The notch Back is my favorite Volkswagon of all time. It's a little air cooled, fucking detective looking inspector gadget car from the sixties, probably the cheapest one you're gonna find is probably gonna be fifty grand in any decent condition. But yeah, all those old air cool volkswagons are fucking primo money now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean the Bronco it's gonna be, It's gonna be there.
Speaker 3: It looks cool. Yeah, I don't know much about it, So I just was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've said in a couple of them, I don't know. I mean, it won't be my cup of tea, but I'm not my tea. My cup of teas the cheapest shit I can buy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not looking to spend a bunch of money. I typically keep cars for a long long time, like ten years or so. Every car I've had I've had for like ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean since since I've been a real life adult. I've had two car paviers. And my first car payment was one hundred and fifty dollars a month and my second car payment was one hundred and eighty seven dollars a month. I got not looking to spend fucking money on the car. I give a shit. Lest I see boys they throwing rims on it and all this stuff. The only thing that I do want now. Now, I will not skimp on this. I need me some loud speakers. I'll put me a sub in there. I take all the all the speakers out of the doors and hook a amp up the doose two like I like, I want me some loud music. I like the jam out now. But other than that, I could give a shit if the whole body's rusting to pieces.
Speaker 3: You want to know what my criteria is for my next car. It's got to be able to play podcasts in't it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? I did the bar is set rather low. I recognize that, but but I don't. My car is old. I have one hundred and sixty seven thousand miles in my car. I can drive it till I can falls apart, which is okay.
Speaker 1: Well, you see, I bought my latest car. I bought in twenty nineteen because my other one got totaled out my girlfriend who hit a deer with it, and and so I bought it in November of twenty nineteen with six thousand miles on it. It's currently got thirty four thousand miles on it. Like, I don't drive like Harley at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like Corey, would you say you said the Korean cars, which ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Kya I had. I had a Kia Soul. It was amazing for the money, it was an amazing car. And still for the value you can get them for twenty two twenty three. I think you know by the time you're out the door, like twenty.
Speaker 1: Four, here's her cheap keys, her cheap to buy cheap like they fall apart.
Speaker 2: My car was good for ten years straight. It ended up I got someone backed into my car while it was parked on the street and busted my I had an oil leak or some shit like that, and they wanted or it was a coolant leak and they wanted like two grand to replace the cooling system at a time when I was broke and insurance was only going to cover like not even half of it. So I ended up just selling in my car. But if it wasn't for that accident, my key, I probably still have it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the key the key of if I'm correct, they couldn't an extremely good barantine if you buy it an if you buy it second hand.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying a new car, there's I've never bought a new car either.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna tell you right now you need to buy a new car buy a used car? Why because because used cars are still too high.
Speaker 3: Straight up, and so are the dealers. Like I mean, is it like wheeling deal in time towards Let's say I bought something the last week of the year.
Speaker 1: Uh well, yeah, that's fine, Okay, So the times to buy, all right, the last three days of each month or the last three weeks of December when they're trying to get rid of all the previous year models. Okay, that's the that's the time. That's when you get your most freebates and your most specials. A lot of times they're trying to hit quotas usually if you want, if you do it, because they're they're usually ranked quarterly, so every quarter, if you go the last three days of that, they're trying to get some more inventory out. That's usually when they're they're wanting to, especially on the new side, because dealers getting sentence from there from the company themselves for how many new units they sell. So if they're five or six new units behind, there's three days left, man, they will they're willing to cut some money because.
Speaker 3: What will they cut it? What am I? What am I saying give me this, give me that, give me whatever, Like what am I as well?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you ain't. You don't have to ask them anything. They're they're like GM is going to be sending out rebates, or or any dealer as far as the corporation itself is going to be sending out rebates at that point in time at that because they want to inflict their numbers at the end of the course, say hey, look look how good we did. Also, depending on what programs are set up within the dealership, the dealership get kickbacks. So if you if you needed to sell in a quarter three hundred cars, you know, Ford or GM or wherever, they might send you one hundred thousand dollars because you sold, because you sold three hundred and a quarter, they've just seen you a hundred thousand. That being your camp, you met the mark. So dealers are willing to do whatever they need to do at that point in time to get that sale. A lot of people, I mean, golly, I've seen it was somebody right here recently who bought a twenty twenty four Equinox is actually the last one we had, but it was right there near the end of a quarter they got fifteen thousand dollars off of it.
Speaker 2: No shit.
Speaker 1: Brand new RDE yeah, brand new RYE yeah. Previous year models that are brand new that are stuck on the lot, that have misshold yet or prime targets. But right now, unless the car has extremely low miles, I still wouldn't buy a used car. That market is still dog shit. Okay, that's all there is that you can get a new car for the same price or cheaper.
Speaker 3: I never have never released a car, but like Butterfly was, like, you know what, for the next three year, I want to keep my payments as low as possible because I'd rather that money be doing something else for me than sitting in a car. And I don't drive the car very much anyway anymore because my commute is zero because I work from home. So what now, what are we talking about with a lease?
Speaker 1: Okay? So leasing a vehicle is only good for people who are always gonna want a new car. It's the only time is good. Otherwise otherwise you're just you're just putting money out there in the ether. If you're the type of person that always wants the newest ride, you need to lease. Okay, that's what.
Speaker 3: You need to do the newest car, then you don't.
Speaker 1: Need the lease is technically just throwing your money down the train.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good to know. I'll just get that out of my head. I didn't know because I could run it through Macro Corporations, so right.
Speaker 1: Right right? Yeah? So yeah, so leasing for people out there who and I know some of these people, they come out of dealership every three years. They want a new ride. They want a new ride. So they just least because they're going to constantly be in a new ride all the time.
Speaker 3: Do that. Like I said, I keep them for a long time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so so you want to buy outright, do you have any type of is there anything that you need in particular?
Speaker 3: As far as I want to ask you, which is what?
Speaker 1: Which is what? Most of the market is now, like they've kind of most companies to sit for, like Hyundai and Honda have actually moved away from cars, uh kind of all together. Actually, Chevrolet didn't have any cars anymore, really, the Chevrolet brand. There's no cars. If you want a car, you got to buy a Corvette. It's the only car you can get. Now that's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good for a Corvette. The one that looks like a Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, well god, this year we've been selling a lot of reason.
Speaker 3: I heard that thing is like sixty seventh thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the that's your base base. But that's not what people have been buying. The last one. The last one is somebody ordered and we sold. Uh they paid one hundred and eighty one thousand dollars cash for Yeah, it was for their wife's wife's birthday.
Speaker 3: For the Corvette.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Holy only that's I mean, it's it's a great looking car.
Speaker 1: But like I know they did that. This is the the sting rays z O six. Like you you you you tap the damn accelerated pedal that throws you to the back of the car. Like it's it's like legit, like it's it's suit up. You know what I'm saying. Ready, ready for Ready for the racetrack. So I don't know why you bought that fourth Life but but yeah, yeah, yeah he paid paid cash money.
Speaker 5: Oh god, it's stupid instead but whatever, right, twenty five thousand dollars car and bought one hundred fifty a bit.
Speaker 1: We also had an only Fans creator Chit come in and she bought one four and twenty.
Speaker 3: I got no, I've got no problem with that enterprising young lady out there hustling, safe for getting out on the streets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's sailing, baby. Ain't.
Speaker 3: When I went to Tokyo and we had one of the girls that was there was that Instagram model Only Fans chick, And I told you you had the the just the funniest conversation with her about like nights of Malta and shit like that. The last thing you would expect to be talking to some some swimsuit model about some you know, hotel lobby. But she knew all about that stuff. I was like, what the fuck is your only Fans channel? Like I'm like what happened? Like how does this all work? And she's like, oh, let me show you. Like she pulled up her her this app on her phone for some like dating site like hot people that are international and it's like see who's in your area, and it's like some aqua Velva from Spain was in Tokyo, marcellous and you know it's like you read his whole profile and it's like he's right around the corner. She's she's like, yeah, like I could ping this guy and like go fuck him if I wanted to. Oh my god, like it's like prostitution. Wife, She's like, no, no, this is just like hook up stuff. I was like, oh my god, I'm so old out.
Speaker 2: Of them stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just prostitution, just hook up stuff.
Speaker 3: That that wasn't like because she was that wasn't like some sort of transaction. I was just like that was like hot, Like, well, like show me all the chicks that are in here in Tokyo, Like I'm curious, like what's going on. It's a dozen like model looking ladies' chicks. I don't know neither.
Speaker 2: There are rich people hooker subscription services that are you know, if you paid monthly and you get like X amount of hookers for it, or well because the rich live in.
Speaker 3: A different world, like audible where you get like an audiobook every month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's it? Was it Match? I don't know if it was match dot com or was it was another site where they had the the exclusive where you could pay five hundred dollars a month. Oh yeah, and you meant the top tier. I can't remember where site it was, but it was that exclusive been tender, Yeah, exclusive.
Speaker 3: I met my first online, okay, you.
Speaker 1: Could just go and hang out. Well, you all should know this around the Las Vegas area, and it's it's a good looking cheeks, you just sitting around and she's just usually working like at the casino or whatever working angle.
Speaker 3: There's there's uh, there's another language that they're the code language that the bartenders speak with the ladies. And I learned this from a bartender in Vegas who said that it depending on which direction he flips the coaster for when he's putting the drink down for the prostitute who just ordered a cocktail from him sitting at the video poker table, you know, sitting right in front of him. If he flipped it upside down and put the drink on it, that meant that there was a cop sitting at the bar somewhere, and he was giving her the heads up that she was that she should have this drink and then leave, okay, And that they work together, that the bartenders in the and the and the prostitutes kind of worked together for you know, and and that's like, hey, thanks for the drink, here's a hundred dollar tip, and like, you know, like I'm out of here. Better than getting arrested. So so that was some of the stuff I learned by living in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a yeah, I've heard that that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know, there's there's still people to go out there and try to run what they call game, running game on women, which is danger all right. Rest of the time, you know, they just did a financial as anyway, and they probably just got done with somebody, so they see these these good looking girls. Oh man, this good looking girl sitting by herself. I'm like, oh, it's not what you think it is. Okay.
Speaker 3: You know who I sold a house to and and became like actual friends with was Houston. Remember Houston Houston. I saw her. Name's Kim. She's a sweethearts. I used to go out uh and and have beers with her. I saw her house in Vegas. She's she's out of her fucking mind, of course, but she's sane.
Speaker 1: But it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean listen, I mean, if you're doing that, it's crazy. But she she could not have been any nice or she's just the sweet sweet lady. Five hundred guys at one time, one video.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we gotta we got a girl who's trying to go for anywhere between nine to fifty. Gotta get that, gotta have what is what's something to do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Hey the four beat movement? I mean yeah, she she she's got to help some of these guys out, because anyone to be getting up.
Speaker 3: There, I appreciate it. She's taking one for the team. Yeah, and she was. She's pretty hot too. Write I thought it was weird. Did you see the one where it and I think they looked it almost looked like they were the same check Maybe they were, I'm not sure, but like one of them their mother is like promoting her stuff at work. I'm not down.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna look we're breaking anybody just a little.
Speaker 3: That's just a little too weird when you're just like, hey, come join this long line getting line, this huge five hundred person line to fuck my dog. No, thank you. That's not that. There's no universe in which that is going to be acceptable.
Speaker 1: We got we got we got degradation anyway, the degradation of society. I mean, it's idiot, is what it is. We've got, Uh, We've got I've seen multiple tiktoks and like, oh, what's your parents think about it? As far as uh, you know, being a prostitute or online showing your ass getting fucked, and it's like, oh, my dad loves that I'm online getting fucked. I'm like, come on, man, I mean, does he really yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think so it is that what he really does?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know or has he Just the fact that I think at some point.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of times if you're if you're in that industry to begin with, there's some parental issues, you know, more than Michael, more.
Speaker 1: Than we got that. And then we've got we've got mothers and fathers, you know, praying for their daughters right to kill a future grandchild.
Speaker 3: So I mean.
Speaker 1: We're in there. I sure hope, I sure hope they let my daughter get an abortion later, really bad if they didn't.
Speaker 3: Later.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, and I heard I heard it. They're gonna be taking away contracept too, That's what I heard. Heard. Trump's taking contracept. So you you the only thing you'd be able to do is roll let's see it.
Speaker 2: A lager.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a there's a segment of the population that is voluntarily taking themselves off the market, and I am in favor of it. The leftist. Yeah, that that's really something.
Speaker 2: I've seen the girl walking down the street the other day and their hair was it was brighter green then your fucking backdrop, Charlie, Wow, And it was. I don't I still don't get it to this very day, like they have to identify themselves with these gnarly fucking colors.
Speaker 3: And I had blue hair too, you know, and I back when I was bartending, but it didn't look I didn't look like I was complaining about my life, you know. I look like.
Speaker 2: Like once upon a time blue hair was like all crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like blue punk. It was more punk rock than than than Lilith Fair, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Not by well, I mean, well, are there any punk rockers anything? I don't know, like real like hey, establishment, it seems.
Speaker 3: Like Sanchez from Havoc is is not is not down with the bullshit, and he was on macroaggressions and he lives around here, Corey.
Speaker 2: I know they just played.
Speaker 3: I think I meant to. I meant to. I told him that we agreed to have lunch one of these days, but then I wound up going to Vegas and uh missed out the whole back half of the summer and haven't connected with him. But next time he said that the that the heavy metal industry loves this ship, loves the conspiracy topics, and that their favorite guy is James Corbett. And I think that that is hilarious.
Speaker 2: So I just got their and the little fair let me read this article twenty five years on. Little Affair is a reminder of how one woman's radical idea changed music.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts on that, I I don't have any energy one way or the other. Like you guys can do whatever you want to. That's like, that's like a young guy's Little Affair, right, you know, it's not Sarah McLaughlin and touched by an Angel. It's red hot Chili Pepper's uh suck my kiss, you know, and it socks on their dicks and stuff like that. That's that's the era I saw one three.
Speaker 1: Isn't it kind of kind of horrendous? I mean, one of the most an extremely famous band from the nineties, Rage against the Machine. You know, they were straight up anti anti establishment. You know, fuck you won't do what you tell me. And then it's like, man, take a jab and wear your mask.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on, range, great nil I saw those guys open for House of Pain in like ninety five, and nobody'd ever heard of them before. And I remember when they got done playing, everybody there was just like totally fucking amazed and blown away. They'd never seen anything like it.
Speaker 3: They were like, fuck, you know. I had the same experience. I went to Guns N' Roses in Las Vegas in nineteen ninety one in January, and the opening band was so fucking good. I was like I was.
Speaker 2: I said to my.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend, I think they were better than Guns and Roses. I I know that sounds crazy, but I think this band, sound Garden is going to be something, dude, And it was like, I think their singer is a better is way better than Axel Rose.
Speaker 2: She was like.
Speaker 3: Chris Cornell, Chris Cornell. They were blue Guns and Roses at the height of their career. Off the stage, as far as I was, they.
Speaker 2: Were still on sub pop back in ninety one, before their major labels.
Speaker 3: They didn't they didn't release Bad motor Finger until the next year, right, and some.
Speaker 2: Of the guys from there came from Green River, which was like another like offshoot of Mud Honey. So yeah, I had all those I had all that old shit, all that old grun ship and it was.
Speaker 3: And then my buddy that I grew up with since I was in kindergarten was Josh Hammie from Queens to the Stone Age and Kius and he was doing kias back then in the early nineties and that came out of Palm Desert, which is where I'm from. And uh and the grunge grunge was like a big deal though for like a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, I'll be honestly, I think there's only ever been two grunge bands ever, Green River and mud Honey. Everybody else has not been grunged by the sound.
Speaker 3: Mud Honey went on to become what like, guys from that went on to become Pearl Jam.
Speaker 2: Right, No, uh no, they were in Green Some of the guys from Mud Honey were in Green River with one of the guys with Stone Gossip from Pearl Jam doesn't like to tour much. Well, they're touring a sporadic I've never seen him in like ever and they had never been where where I've been ever.
Speaker 3: I saw Clime with Bradley before he died, and it was I thought they were the most talented band I've ever seen. I was blown how good they were. And that was before that album came out too, before then, because when that album came out, he was dead already already right here.
Speaker 1: Well, one of one of the most famous UH bands there in the air that I think people technically considered gruns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but their first album was grungy, but it was like, you want to get some real grunge, you got all listen to the first couple of mud Honey albums like that guitar tone. They have to find the entire genre and like no one ever quite got it right, like the you.
Speaker 3: Know what was what was great? I got to see Lollapalooza because sound Garden and Pearl Jam were both there. I got to see Temple of the Dog, which was the hybrid of of of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. They did that one album and Uh and so they did a set together like you know it first went Soundgarden, then went Pearl Jam. Then they did a set and then it was Ministry and uh ice Cube. Ice Cube was the was the best of anybody at ninety two Lallapalooza, and then they ended with Guns N' Roses. Or No Guns and roast red hot Choli Peppers. Ice Cube was far and away the best of all the seven bands that played that day. I never saw him. They couldn't tour Lane was too fucked up.
Speaker 2: I saw them open for Clash of the Titans in like ninety or ninety one, when.
Speaker 3: They would have they if they could have toured, they would have. They would have, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Would have been I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Because the singers, maybe it would.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, that's because it rains in Washington and they all shoot Heroin because everyone gets depressed and she's Heroin.
Speaker 3: Guest Corey the best, the best concert I've ever seen, the best, like, you know, not like production. I'm not talking about you two at Sphere, which is you know, going on on and on about but the best just concert for the music and the vibe inside the venue was was. I saw a lit at the Roxy in two thousand and one for their second album that they were just getting ready to release it, and it was so fucking good and it was so hot in there that and the I just could not believe. I was like, this is the best. Like they sounded good, the interaction with the crowd was good. The place was. It was like so humid, it was like rain dripping from the ceiling and I walked outside and it was deaf from it, and my buddy and I were just like, that's the best concert we've ever seen. And my buddy does was in charge of all the headlining main acts for Ticketmaster for twenty years. He's seen it all. He's been all over the world with them, He's seen every concert, front row, rolling Stones. He said that fucking lit concert that we walked out of at the Roxy was the best concert he had ever seen, too. I just can't explain it. They were so fucking dialed in and in the and it was a small crowd too, There's maybe like three hundred people there.
Speaker 2: You know. Thinking about what you said about the opening bands and sound Garden, like this came to mind. This is the one band who, like I was an opening band. I had the time I had never heard before and when they played I was just so blown away. It was like life changing. And that was fucking Napalm Death. I'm not even fucking kidding. Napalm Death in nineteen ninety two opening for like Sepulteur, I think.
Speaker 1: And oh lord, you were in some damn.
Speaker 2: I remember they were playing it with a wall of fucking noise for like thirty minutes and they got done and I was like, and people were like jumping off the stage. They had like twenty people on the stage at a time.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you can really yeah, real mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, the last the last concert I went to, Actually, if you started getting too rady, did actually break it? Really? Mhmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the only thing I haven't seen it, I'm fucking dying to see it. I'm embarrassed that I haven't seen is fucking Cannibal Corpse. I'm fucking dying to see Cannibal Corpse. Like I might even do like a couple shows next time they go on tour. Like I need to see Cannibal Corpse. Yeah, because they are the last old school great death metal bands that have still got it. Their fucking last album from last year was better than their original albums. I mean, they're fucking on point like they've never been before. And if you're not familiar with death metal, it's all going to sound the same. But like when you understand the technicals of it, it's unreal what they're still doing after almost thirty five years so they just played red Roles with fucking Harmano Marth and Obituary. I want a lineup and I didn't go. What a dickhead?
Speaker 3: I was, so, yeah, you got to go, man, you got to go to those shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Only people that I haven't watched it that was on my list is Lamb of God.
Speaker 2: After that, you got to see them at some point. I saw them with somebody I don't remember who, though, I think I saw them at like a festival with Gwar. I saw this festival with GUARDA had like ten bands, and I think that was one of them.
Speaker 1: The thing is, like I was supposed I was supposed to watch Lamb of God fucking twenty twenty half, Like we had tickets and everything.
Speaker 2: And twenty twenty that year was the worst year ever. Like I had. Fish came around and I couldn't go because they needed they require a test to get in, and I was like, you can fucking blow me fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah fuck that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But okay, So I was more into what we call it technically your metal core era era, So that would be when I went So we're talking about Trivia and kid Switch Engage on Earth Parkway Drive on Earth in Flames.
Speaker 2: I seen on Earth. I seen in Flames as I.
Speaker 1: Laid Devil Wears Prada as I seen that. Yep. Yeah, so that's uh, that would be my era of course when I was older that you got anything, and uh we actually hit it quite a few the probably the best venue near me would be the NorVa, either the Nova or you ustill have Norfolk Cradle up there. Yeah, that that's in Raleigh, right, that's that little that's that little one.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think legendary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We only went and sing God. I can't remember the band. It was a punk band. Uh, I can't think of her name right now.
Speaker 2: I actually have to catch one show at the original cbgbis. I caught Sam I Am and the Toady's and like ten other fucking bands.
Speaker 1: And we actually watched it. And look we did watch the Yeah. House of Believes in Myrtle Beach, which is not which is not a bad venue.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty social distortion at House of Blues in Hollywood, Orange County, in Vegas. House of Blues in each of those places, social distortion, each of those places. I can love it.
Speaker 1: Great great venue, real small, yeah, but the great thing about the great thing about the NorVa is. The fact is that you can get a hotel that's like two minutes from the actual venue, So if you want to get completely trashed, you know, you can make it back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Well, that's nice thing about Vegas. You go down like a hard rock in Vegas. I've also seen social distortion with hard rock where you can just get a room, which I did even though I lived there, so that you can just get uh, you know, fucked up and not have to worry about anything, you know what I mean. And it's like when the concert ends, you drop right out into the casino and then it's like you can go to like nightclubs, or go to the center bar, or go gamble or do whatever, go to a strip club, whatever. There's a million things you can do.
Speaker 1: That was if if it was a bunch of guys, that's probably what you.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just like I used to go with my ex wife, or you'd get a hotel room and then go to the concert and go to strip clubs, clubs to strip clubs, go out, but hotel room, you know what I mean. Even though you love it's a smart thing to do. Plus you then it's like you're not worried. You're not like, oh wow, one of us has to drive and there's a million cops everywhere. You don't want to get You don't want to get a d U I in Las Vegas because they send you to the shittiest jail and you have to be You get hepatitis just from looking at people there.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you my roommate that's where he got the fucking original, fucking strain of COVID.
Speaker 3: From when I got all from the from the Vegas jail.
Speaker 2: He was in jail for five days and when he got out, he was telling me all these stories about people's feets were swollen in there. Yeah, and you know all of our feats were sucking swollen and I was fucked up for six months.
Speaker 3: Yea. You you you know you don't want to get in real trouble in Las Vegas. I mean, you know what I mean, like you get thrown out of a bar or whatever I mean. But but I'm saying, like, you don't want to get arrested in Las Vegas. It's a bad.
Speaker 2: I think the government still has experimentation and releases ship and you you in Las Vegas, a country and research person.
Speaker 3: They did some ship there.
Speaker 2: That was unbelievable. They did it straight up lsd MK ultra ship there. I mean, I think that was pretty common in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Are so unbelievably corrupt. Other work Vegas, No, I.
Speaker 2: You know, that's here's the way thing about Vegas. It's a metro, so it's one agency for the whole county. And that's a big ass county. It goes all the way down to Laughlin, right, So dealing with the Strip must be a freaking nightmare. Like just knowing how police operations go and like dealing with all that shit, Oh my god. Like you can get dispatched to a call in a hotel and from the time you get dispatched till the time you find where you have to go, it could be twenty minutes if you get there, even if you get there quick, right, I'm like, that would be a fucking nightmare, you know, and then you're panicking on the radio and shit, I mean I could see that. No, that's I never liked the idea of working really big cities, even though they're broken down into small districts that are kept kind of local. Like the idea of working something like that would have been overwhelming. I think, yeah, the corruption there, like because the sheriff went on to be the governor, right and he was the he was the sheriff at the time of Las Vegas shooting, and we all know, we all know about.
Speaker 3: That, so yeah there. When Agent Rouse showed up on on scene, shuit got real. I talked, I had I had lunch with my buddy who I've known for forty years who lives in Vegas, and was uh. I asked him, I said, were you working on during the Vegas shooting and he said yeah. I said were you? Where were you? He said, I was in the er right right next to it. And I said, no ship And he's like, no ship. And I said, what were your thoughts on it? And he said, it was the worst thing I've ever seen. He said it was there was there was like there was just like blood all throughout the operating room. He said, there was like it was like it was like an inch deep everywhere. He said it was. He said it was like being in a war zone. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. You canal did anyone come in and like talk to you, like tell you to shut the fuck up or anything. He's like I was just kind of asking. I was just curious, you know, to know if like FEDS had shown up and said, like you didn't see anything, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, Israel is going to be wiped off the map here pretty soon, So I think that's a you can rest assured that we'll have our or we'll be able to sleep well knowing that the person people who did that are going to be.
Speaker 1: Taken care of, will be in the sleep well at night.
Speaker 2: It's hard to sleep well. And I knowing the Samson option exists and they're closer now to it than they've ever been. And yeah, so I really am curious what Trump's going to do about Israel.
Speaker 3: Whatever they want to do.
Speaker 2: My gut tells me he's not going to play ball. And my gut tells me that because remember he only had fifteen Jews in his administration last time. Fifteen. It's nothing. That's fucking low number. Joe Biden's got over sixty, Clinton sixty, Bush fifty something. They're always in the high fifties and sixties because they take all the key positions and ambassador positions and all that ship, because they own our government. But not for long.
Speaker 3: You like that Mike Huckabee Israel.
Speaker 2: He's an Israel cook. So I don't understand, Like maybe he just puts someone there who's gonna tell him what they want to hear, because you know, Puckaby will always tell Israel everything you want to hear, because he believes. He's a fucking true believer. He's a scientist, so he's true.
Speaker 3: But they also probably have pictures of him with children. I mean, but but again, they're like, you're gonna say that you love Israel. He's like, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I don't understand that will never understand.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I want I watched the day An abduction movie today and uh, the people who were abduct and women, they straight up said, you know, make sure it's no children. Say they're a little ethical. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's good. I like ethical abductions.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean the plot and stuff was a little weak, you know what I'm saying. But I mean it just was what it was. I watched it was Escape on Prime. I mean it's like an hour and a half. It's a pretty brude of Peels.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 3: I watched Street last night. Again, I don't know, we just were flipping through and it was on and we started watching a little bit of it and it was just so fucking good. I forgot how good it was. I mean, have you seen it at Douchebag. Well. You know what's funny is that I had to Tommy Chong on on the show and and he was cellmates with him, and he's like, man, He's like, I was telling him, Man, these are crazy stories. You're telling me, like you should write this into a script, Like you should make this into a movie. He's like, you're right, I should make this into a movie. So Tommy Chung's just like he's like, I feel like I was partially responsible for it, Like I told him, like I really encouraged him to do this because his stories were just so bananas. Story I don't know. I mean I know that someone that is exactly see how.
Speaker 1: We're talking about movies, ancient ancient times. I got a little I got something right here from CNN, and it's, uh, it's about Trump. How he looked like he was like he was coming in with his gladiators and uh and all of his crew. He looked like he was a you know, Caesar from ancient Rome. So let's check this guy out right here. Yeah, because you know last night he was at the UFC event, so uh, we got we got this. Uh, we're gonna give us a breakdown.
Speaker 6: Yes, he's plucked the zone with these picks and forced Republicans to choose. And I think it's interesting to me that he brought Tulci, Gabbert and r K Junior to the UFC event last night. He is frankly giving I think, supporter based permission structure, and he's made these folks stars over the course of this campaign. I mean, and in some ways, it's uh, it's easy to view this I think through a different lands like this is also just a person who won following through.
Speaker 3: On campaign promises.
Speaker 6: He promised, retribution, he promised, and he promised these kind of figures having prominent places in the administration and he's delivering it. And for a lot of those supporters, that is the point of the Trump vote. And so I don't think that's the fullness of the electorate we saw on Tuesday. I think there are for a lot of people they backed Trump probably as a rejection of the administration and weren't thinking of this as an endorsement of every single thing he's talked about. But for the hardcore base, the folks he listens to the most, they voted for Trump for the purposes of RFK Junior riling the big pharma right. And so what they're going to force those Republican senators to do is make a choice on those calls, and they will be doing so with the.
Speaker 2: Backing of the electorate.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's I think we could just say that they won't get through.
Speaker 2: I will believe it when I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it really looks like ancient Rome here.
Speaker 6: This is sort of the conquering Republicans Caesar who's going into the coliseum and everyone's cheering, and he's got his political gladiators with him.
Speaker 2: That isn't just.
Speaker 1: About him and the applause.
Speaker 6: He's sending a message to the Senate for sure, like not only are you entertained, but these are my people and are you willing to fight?
Speaker 1: Because here's who I have?
Speaker 4: And are any of us surprised by this? I feel like for anybody who has been covering Trump's campaign or his movement the past few years, these picks, Sure they're raising eyebrows to say the least, but yes, exactly. They've been with him at all these rallies. They've played a key role in where he's at now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thats cne. They've had to they've had the move back. Just a touch center, just a touch now. It depends on what show you watch it. If it's the one with Scott Jennings, yeah they can't. They always gang up on him. Uh but yeah, yeah, look like his uh he had his gladiators with him. I was like, okay, they're going straight ancient Rome with it. And he did get he did get a lot of falls. And to be honest, uh, because we did the fight last night, a lot of the fighters, you know, shouted the mail you know. You know, even when John Jones won, he did the he did the old Trump shuffle.
Speaker 2: So just gonna remind everybody. His lawyer in the eighties was Roy Cone. Roy Cone sat on the border Permandecks coordination of the Kennedy assassination. So yeah, he ain't as clean as people think he is. He paid three times a going rate for concrete when he had Trump tower belt. You only do that when you're launder money.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, ain't saying hi that day, No, No, you can't be a saint not to get here, not to get where he's at. No, but no, no saints, alao you there because it's ruthless in the business that he's doing well.
Speaker 2: My take, hopefully is that he will just his new cabinet picks and what he does with the government will become the new establishment. That's what I'm hoping, because this is why it doesn't matter who the fox president, the establishment ever changes. Do you ever notice that, like, oh I got this person doing this job?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? Like nothing changes, like what's happening? Right? So that's how it's always been my whole fucking life. And new president comes in and nothing really changes right ever, ever, ever. Republicans at one time controlled the White House, the House, in the Senate. Did they get rid of Roe v. Wade?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Could they have? Yes? But they didn't. So nothing changed No matter who was in fucking power, nothing changed, and all government policies drifted left. It seemed so slowly over time. This is the first time there might be a shake up with stuff like Trump saying he's gonna get rid of the Department of Education. They stripped the whole goddamn government down to the fucking White House and the House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court and the administrative folks and keep them to like a small group of paper pushers. And that's it.
Speaker 1: Mm so oh. Some some people are damn tore up about him getting rid of the Department of Education.
Speaker 2: I hope the freaking throws a thousand people from the last administration in prison.
Speaker 3: At least.
Speaker 2: I want to see people fucking hanged. I want to see Joe Biden and everybody who was behind the attempt to make the COVID nineteen vaccine mandatory should absolutely be fucking hanged. As a trader that nothing could be more unconstitutional. So yeah, fuck these people.
Speaker 1: Well he just yeah, he just named the Carolyn Lampett as his uh secretary.
Speaker 5: I hear.
Speaker 2: She's a wild one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and she got fat. He's look good to look at, you know what I'm saying. That's always that's always key, you know, get up there, Let it gets you a few points. Has it always been waymen for prey secretary?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, yeah, Trump had Spitzer n sper So let's remember the first Trump administration, which sucked. If you people don't remember the first Trump administration, it sucked. Remember what happens on day one? He gets in there, he gets inaugurated, and then Spicer, Sean Spiczer comes out and he says, oh, it's the biggest inauguration in history, like started with lies from day fucking one. People showed the pictures of it. It was not the largest in history.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's how it was with his press secretary for the whole first fucking year until who he put in there.
Speaker 1: Mcaninnie, Yeah, get yeah, get cay.
Speaker 2: So she was good at her job.
Speaker 1: What do you think about at he just got Carolyn Leavin. Oh that's it. That's gonna be his.
Speaker 3: Uh. I don't know anything about secretary.
Speaker 1: I don't know a whole lot about it either. Years old there.
Speaker 3: I thought he was going to have that Alina Habbach do it.
Speaker 2: Oh that would have been good.
Speaker 3: But she said no.
Speaker 2: She said, did you or was it in the works?
Speaker 3: She said it wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: She wasn't going to do that.
Speaker 3: It was I mean, okay, yeah, she looks like she looks like she's ready for the job to argue with the libtard reporters from M S n b C. That's what it's gonna be. She can't be any worse than sugar Bear. The diversity higher retard this one, yeah, that one. She looks like from the mayor of Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh no, o sake was mean.
Speaker 3: She get up there and he's the soulless, killer, psychopathic pepper.
Speaker 2: How you want to Ben, he's the last black lesbian press secretary we ever have.
Speaker 3: She said, the movement back one thousand hours.
Speaker 1: Ye hey, look hey, look she she she checked all the boxes.
Speaker 3: Day good in there. Yeah, including retarded.
Speaker 1: Were checking those boxes. Hey, but look, Charlie, there's a there's a lot of people right now who are who are coming out and they're claiming they're trying to figure out where all that that Hitler talk is at now, especially Charlemagne to God, he's like baffled every show he goes on now, he's like, why did I still call them hitler? Joe Biden was over there shaking his hand and lovey duffy. I was like, hell, Joe Biden voting for Trump.
Speaker 3: Understand, just understand what's going He doesn't understand how this works.
Speaker 2: And this demon is driving up the wall.
Speaker 3: Like we said, it's all they all share. Lobbyists and they're all at the same golf club, and they're all at the same shareholder meetings for Boeing at the end of the year. I mean, these guys are all one group. That's the blob for a reason. There's no distinction between this and and and Charlottage and the God. For as much as he thinks he's he's got a you know, a handle on this stuff. Like he just fell into the same fucking trap again, and he'll do it again until he realizes that it's all bullshit and the pandering is embarrassing. Frankly, when Kamala and like change her accent and everything, like, you know, how disingenuous you look like you you it's they're so arrogant that they thought that they could ship all over people and the people would be okay with it. And I think people just got tired of being lied to. Kamala Harris's crowd was fake. It was bust in. The people that spoke on her behalf were paid that support. That's fake. Everything about her campaign was astro turf. It was there was joy in corporate you know, in quotations. It's like it was it was fair. It felt disingenuous from the beginning, something inauthentic about the entire campaign, starting with the fact that nobody fucking voted for her in the first place, that she was foisted upon the world because those assholes in San Francisco, Pelosi and Newsom and all those that those clowns wanted.
Speaker 1: It so well, hold on, hold on, you know what. You know what the rumblings is now, don't you what the rumbling the rumblings are is that Pelosi and Dan wanted an open primary to pick somebody. But before they could get it done, Joe Biden shot on the middle finger, say hey, doors, Kamala.
Speaker 3: Well, if that is in fact the case, that's some for d chess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's the that's the rumblings.
Speaker 3: If that is what happened, then then fifty years in politics, probably Joe Biden, even with that oatmeal brand of his, picked up a thing or two about how fuck somebody's career up real fast by doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then send all the send all the money her way. Then that he again, and then that's thes But.
Speaker 3: But listen, look, my tinfoil hat is firmly attached. When I see Jill Biden show up on election day wearing a red dress because it might be just a red dress to the normies. But we autistic conspiracy theorist morons know they send signals all the time. Man, I see you. You be wearing a blue dress, right, you would be wearing a blue dress. That's the dress code for election day when you're a Democrat. That's what it is. It's not a red dress. If you're wearing a red dress, you are sending a message that you went in there and wrap fucked her and voted for Donald Trump. Oh man, And if all those things did in fact happen, if Joe Biden immediately pushed her into the you know, rope them out so that they couldn't make a move other than have to support her because he knew she had a failed candidate, and then voted against her as a symbolic knife in the back. I have to almost appreciate that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what it's like, Yeah, to amazing reference. It's like you know you're gonna die. You've run in there and you get shot up and the guys get up to you your bon like, yeah, we got your ass, and they turn you over and you got a bomb. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: They roll you over, and that.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I'm thinking that's what I did. He said. He said, Oh, y'all gonna push me on. I can. I can beat y'all's ass.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: He said, Hey, I may, I'm on my way out. My dace will be shortly, but your death.
Speaker 3: If you seriously what if he what if he had a back channel communication with Trump and said, hey, listen, mhm, you pardon my dipship son and clean up my bullshit and make sure that I'm not remembered as the worst president ever. I would deliver you Kamala Harris on a silver platter in such a fucked up manner that they have no way to recover from this. If that happened, I'm not saying it did, but if that happened once again, I would have to appreciate that level of sophistication.
Speaker 1: Hey, some people out there are surprised that you know made the sagion and blow really didn't work out.
Speaker 2: You I know, his black VP pick wasn't black. Did you ever know that? Did you ever figured that out?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not sure, but hey, I didn't know. I needn't know that she called him a racis on the debate stage.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like a little I mean, but it's just like I usually don't you know, how are you for VP?
Speaker 2: Well, when they told him he's probably like black Indian, what's the difference?
Speaker 3: To be fair, To be fair, that was a totally different That was a totally different Joe Biden. That was racist back then. That the new clone has never really been all that racist. So technically.
Speaker 2: You joke him, you joke about his clone, but.
Speaker 3: I'm only half joking about that. That was not Joe. But that dude that finished up as Joe Biden was not the same mean son of a bitch in ninety four screaming about crack cocaine and the urban ghetto, whatever the fucking he was on about the schools in the black community. He's just so boy, he was just just wanted to blurt out a hard R so bad you could tell. And I don't think that's the same guy anymore, you know what I mean? If you watched those videos from like the like ninety four, when he's really on it, man all the way, he's he is super pissed off about everything, and he's just channeling his inner you know, oh Grand Wizard Robert Byrd, Poor Robert Byrd, who gave the eulogy at his funeral, Grand the ku Klux Klan. Biden's gonna say, oh, I'm not racist. I got me a black vice president who isn't black. I mean, it's perfect. It's absolutely perfect that Joe Biden, the devout racist, white supremacist. He's gonna accuse everybody else of being a white supremacist. He's gonna accuse Donald Trump of being Adolf Hitler, while then proclaiming that he's going to show how not racist he is by getting a black vice president. And he goes out and proceeds to get a woman who isn't actually fucking black. It's just perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's black like he could he could, He couldn't have payed like Stacy Abra. You know what I'm saying. She's that's.
Speaker 3: She's authored. Yeah, somebody like Star Treking, right. They have her in the new Star Trek as the Galactic Empress or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, O my god, are you playing it?
Speaker 3: I'm not I wish, but I might remember what which one it is but it's one of them. It's like, you know, it's some you know, one of those like Woke remake where the directors like, actually, I think that the Galactic Empress should be like Stacy Abrams and she's so strong and they make her and they just put like a like a moo moo on her or something costume and it's just her and you're like, what why are you doing this.
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 3: So it's so weird, it's like it ainted the entire I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hold on, I got see if I got that video saved on the on the White Supremacy here we go, Yeah, because Lindsay had put on our page and uh, this is black guy who actually from Africa says that white people didn't come up with white supremacy. We did, so they were actually superior. Go on, let me pull this up. So yeah we did that. Here we go. I think this is yep.
Speaker 3: Here we go. So you're thing black folks created that name white supremacy.
Speaker 7: That's correct from Africa because we are just amazed by the things they've done. Well, we describe him always by inventions. That's all. They can command water from far away through tubes into their bedrooms. We can't even fetch a backut of water from the next lake. You will be drowned. They can put electricity, we never had one in Africa. They have airplanes fly over us. It's amazing. Everything they've done is the reason why people said these people are superior, not because of slavery. They came to colonize us and they broke things we have never seen before. They gave a king a mirror and he was dancing and sold these people away. They broke downs, we have never seen boom and killed somebody right away. You know what they used to do in the Congo. They put dynamites in the rocks and then they hide the switch and then when they plenty their thing, I go boom and the Congo list till today they call the white men kick boom the sound of the dynamite and then they go down and they go like this. If they're not superior, why do you see every picture when the white men arrive in Africa were bowing to them. We have never seen a gun kill a human being. We have never seen a mirror. We have never seen a radio. Tune in and somebody is speaking from England. The queen's voice. So for us all these things is this Boe must be really superior and close to God. They used to have a joke in God that when God said let's pray, the white men opened his eyes. The black people were covering their eyes. So the white men saw how God created the world. That's why YEA so good at what they do. I'm telling you this is a folk loss from which we grew up. If they didn't want told you that, why people came to effict your telege, estubuto, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I didn't never say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, you're welcome. And this has this has to do with IQ. This is this is where you get into that really icky territory. But but the demographers have shown the average IQ of Asians is one o six, the average IQ of whites is one o three. The average IQ of Hispanics is eighty nine. The average IQ of flax is eighty five. That's their numbers, not mine. So with that being the case, let's just say, and we know averages, and we know that you know what I mean, there's outlier and whatnot, so but let's just say that that's really the case. That's a full standard deviation higher in IQ. That's that's that's that's a enough that's enough of a head start that that it probably does look like magic. You know what I mean? If if you like, when you see somebody who can do like who can add like they'll give you like fifteen you know, I don't know, they'll give you like four digit number times another four digit number and the guy can just like recite it all like one, two eight five, and you go, how the fuck you do that? Right? That looks like magic to us, Right, that's what it's got to look like. That's got to be like the equivalent of it. You know, like you can still deal when work within the world and everything, but some things some people can do them easier than others, right, And so if that is yeah, And I'm also I've been writing about this in the new books because you cover I was covering population and you start to get into population rates and literacy rates and global IQ rates and things like that, and in relation to the number of children, like you can make a case for like the higher number of children per capita is correlates with a lower IQ every single time, and vice versa. So what they were doing in Africa was trying to educate people just enough so that they would get them to the threshold where they would stop having so many kids, and they could get the birth rates from eight down to five and a half. And what they found was that the magic number in terms of education in which they got the best bang for their buck and didn't spend any more money than they had to was educating everybody up to a fourth grade level sit And so that was what was put out in Henry Kissinger's National Security Council Memorandum two hundred he put out in December tenth, nineteen seventy four, which said that the America's American policy towards the Third World should be that of depopulation, and part of the depopulation was to educate them just enough so that they would stop having so many kids. And that brought in all of this science about global IQs, and the global IQ in Africa is like sixty seven, and the IQ and Haiti is like sixty five, and that is three standard deviations below. An intelligent person working in the it is the equivalent is almost it's almost incomprehensible.
Speaker 1: So they just worked, they would just work, and then they would that was it.
Speaker 3: They were just where there's intellectual horsepower was severely limited. Part of it had to do with diet, part of it had to do with education, part of it just had to do with interbreeding. You know, there's a whole lot of like reasons for it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't just going to play a big part of it. And as a society develops and more developed areas of the society, I bet you'd find higher IQs from the same population pool, right.
Speaker 3: And also as you have a higher IQ, you start taking on more complex jobs, and those complex jobs requiring more of your time, and that more of your time means you have less time to have more kids. And you don't need to have kids because they're not working out on the field because you're now in the city. So population rates drop considerably. As far as the higher you get educated, the fewer kids you have. It's and it's and that's actually ideocracy. The main point of like the theme of idiocracy from the beginning from the opening scene, right that the smart people were like putting off kids and then like the dumb white trash family was like having like nine kids.
Speaker 1: What people in in South Korea about it, They must be fucking damn. Their minds must be coming out in the back of their skulls. They're so smart. They ain't having the points in that their birth rates like point centered and the start.
Speaker 2: And they're number three in the world in i Q number that's number one Japan, Japan.
Speaker 3: Number two is Singapore by one of a point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, South Korean women, which I found this out this past week when I was looking some stuff up. Uh, they are actually the ones that started the four B movement.
Speaker 3: Mr Ye. So well, they need to they need to do that. They need to get real because they're about to have an extinction level event with their population and they'll get conquered by the Chinese if they're not careful. Oh they damn wheel they like this isn't this is no bullshit. They need to really stimulate. They need to start putting afrodizias in the water. They need to start doing something. Corey, you want to be so Korea in charge of importing some some uh.
Speaker 1: Honky bulls, bulls. We'll get some bulls down there, right. I can't help them.
Speaker 3: Out right, Yeah, I think that's human trafficking, but I'm not I'm not sure. It might might also be pimping too, which is uh.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 3: But but then again, if you're doing it at the behest of South Korean government in order to increase their populations, maybe you can get a waiver for it so that it's not really a crime.
Speaker 1: But they make this an enterprise. I wonder if I can start the loo I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something, It's really funny that we're talking about South Korea and whorehouses. My mom told me that when my dad was in the military, he ran a whorehouse in South Korea when he was he was he was stationed there, and I don't doubt it.
Speaker 2: That's wild. Did you know that Lee Harvey Oswald was treated for gonorrhea for like six fucking weeks when he was in Japan? He alleged Russian spy who was a Japanese woman at a local bar called the Queen Bee.
Speaker 3: Interesting, donal, So there's.
Speaker 2: The whole backstory and this speculation that he was working in intelligence hops. So allegedly Oswald gets VD from fucking this chick, and this chick is trying to get information about the base, so he goes back to his superiors. There's no documentary record of this just here's saying talk that happened on the base and stuff. So he goes and talks to his superiors about what was going on, because normally, if you get VD when you're in this service, you get discharged because you're not allowed to like fuck disgusting horror or something. I don't know, I don't know, it's what the rule is.
Speaker 3: But if you get MED, they were the reason for joining the army.
Speaker 2: Well, there's interviews with people who were like, yeah, I can't believe he had VD and they didn't wash him out. They would have washed me out, you know, So that was the kind of standard. So he didn't get washed out. And then on the medical form it says that he got gonna rhea in the line of duty.
Speaker 3: Did he get really.
Speaker 2: Fucking Weird's that you get purple purple balls? He had pussy discharged for six fucking weeks. So yeah, So the allegedly the story is he went and fed her some fake information as part of an operation. And here's the weird part.
Speaker 3: She apparently gave him something in exchange.
Speaker 2: So here's the weird thing. The weird thing is, at the time Oswald's being treated at that Sugi base, where we have the documentation of all this ghanarhea and stuff. Simultaneously, he's out on a boat in Taiwan where he will fucking take numerous pictures that are in the Warren Commission year. This is nineteen fifty eight, nineteen fifty.
Speaker 3: My dad was in Korea in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: He was stationed in Korea. We had bases like after World War Two, we had like a fucking hundred bases all over the Pacific. It was wild.
Speaker 3: My dad worked as a codebreaker for the NSA on the on the Q and Missile crisis. No shit pulled in, no shit.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. See, I don't know much about the NSA.
Speaker 3: The origins. I saw his paper and I was going through all this stuff. He was brought in as a cryptoanalyst because he's got great codes.
Speaker 2: One thing I realized, because I keep coming across weird intelligence stuff that screams of intelligence prior to nineteen forty seven, because we didn't really well, let me rephrase that, I don't know to what degree we had any kind of organized intelligence, because everything I've read kind of indicated that it was like, goddamn fucking dogs, shut up. Our intelligence service was kind of ramshackle and thrown together, and it was divided between army intelligence and a whole bunch of other organizations. But the whole time, in the background, you've got Naval Intelligence, which has been operating since like the fucking eighteen hundreds, and then I start looking into it, and they were doing all kinds of weird covert ops at the turn of the century and moving forward. So it's like maybe naval intelligence has much big her hand and some of the crazy ship we know than we think, at least back in the day. So because the CIA centralized all that, right, but before that Naval.
Speaker 3: Intelligence intelligence, Yeah right, so.
Speaker 2: So was in the Air Force, but it's rumored that he was working naval intelligence also. I don't know. See, it's weird. There's a certain level where all these different military branches and in intelligence work together. They have like some sort of overlap. Like when Oswald went to radar school, he was one of six students from the Marines and the rest of the students were Air Force, you know, so there was a mixture of intelligence stuff happening. And yeah, this I've been on this Oswald thing for the last couple of weeks, and it driving me it's driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's about it's what it's about to do, like it's on the it's on the like. He was stressed out safe what we're doing beyond the key, Corey, Corey was stressed out Hotel Oswald's in eight places at one time.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm trying to I'm trying to figure out, I'm trying to decipher the work of John Armstrong and come to a final conclusion on whether or not there were two Oswald's. If there were not two Oswald's, there was something crazy happening, because there's provably Oswald in two different places a half a dozen times throughout his life, where we have witnesses sometimes photographs. It's crazy. But if there was a duplicate, he had a caretaker, another Marguerite Oswald. And that's the rabbit hole that I'm going down. And when you dig into Marguerite Oswald, you find some crazy, crazy shit. You find that she looks the one who we say are told is the Marguerite Oswald post nineteen fifty nine. The women that were told is Marguerite Oswald does not look like Marguerite Oswald from any photograph from before nineteen fifty nine. At all, not even remotely close like shorter heavier had a mole on her face or glasses, not even remotely close. But then you get into Robert Oswald, who was the father of Lee Harvey Oswald, who died in thirty nine. His previous wife was a name woman named Margaret Keating, who for a time was also named Margaret Oswald. And then in nineteen fifty six, she's registered in the phone book as Margaret Oswald. And so why is that? I shouldn't be there's already she hadn't been our Oswald's for twenty years. Why she all of a sudden Margaret Oswald again. Yeah, And that takes you down a rabbit hole that I'm not even going to get into because I'm going crazy just thinking about it. But it involves weird intelligence operations that are seemingly going on back to like the early nineteen hundreds. The former wife of Robert Oswald, who was a woman named Margaret Keating. She looks like the mark. She looks like Marguerite Oswald post fifty nine. So I'm trying to decipher if that's her or not. And in the process you'll find that in the course of her life She's The official story says she was born in eighteen ninety two, but on her first on her marriage license it's indicated eighteen ninety six, and then on two subsequent voter registration forms she wrote nineteen oh eight and then nineteen ten as her birthdays. So I have four birth dates for this one woman. Why the fuck with that? Why would I have that? Going back to the early nineteen hundreds? What is she doing? What kind of game is she playing here? So I'm kind of starting to come to the conclusion or speculation that she might have had a daughter and somehow transferred her identity to her before she became Marguerite Oswald, because that's what it appears to be. So, and then I have another Marguerite, and I have another Margaret Oswald? Who pops up? Who's from Connecticut? Who gets tied up in this?
Speaker 3: Is she from Sandy Hook, Connecticut?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know. I'll check, But, like when I guess I started out in the rabbit hole, if she's from Sandy Hook, Connecticut, I quit. I'm fucking done. I'm never going to look at history ever again, I promise. Ever, Like, there are certain things that shouldn't exist, and when they exist, you're like, this is the edge of the simulation.
Speaker 3: This is where and video h I have an account there where I post episodes. It got taken down when when the Onion was announced as the owner of Info Wars and they took down banned U video, I was like, the motherfuckers, but it's back up.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, because they didn't believe that he well he heard the story right.
Speaker 1: He had the Amphi Wars, some shenanigans with.
Speaker 2: They tried to steal the company out from under him because they had to have judges approval. They didn't have judges approval. They had to do a they had to do an open auction so anybody could get in on bidding for the company. But they already had a pre arranged buyer, so they shut it down early. And so they didn't it wasn't open. And then the judge found out about all this stuff and he's like, what fuck you? And he gave Alex Jones back all the ship and he's this is going to be reheard in court, and odds are he's not going to allow them to do that. What doesn't even matter. They could take all that ship. All you's got to do is create a YouTube channel and he's going to be back and making the money and all that stuff. And he's got his fucking vitamin companies that are like his dad.
Speaker 3: Out of principle, on principle alone, you have to fight back against these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think, if I'm correct from what I was saying, somebody had put it in a higher bearded the onion and they.
Speaker 3: Mixed them, right, So I mean prove that is that do the families want money or do they want uh the Onion to make funny jokes about well, we have to remember that. So is that gonna? Is that going to compensate them? They want to humiliate him? I mean maybe and the answer maybe is yes, maybe they don't care about the money.
Speaker 2: C I A doing this. The CIA shopped.
Speaker 3: This is the whole fucking story is fake.
Speaker 2: And the judgment there was never a jury trial he got he lost by default. They defaulted him because.
Speaker 3: The trial is fake. The whole everything about It's like having an argument with crazy people.
Speaker 2: Hey, at least we got that clip where he said that made that quote about the Clintons, you know, and then the game eyes that was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but I mean like it was a it's a banana republic, that the situation. I mean, they're running like there's no law and order when it when it comes to Alex show like that trial was a sham. It's an fucking embarrassment. Like the fact that it's not like getting overturned on appeal just goes to show like how deeply corrupt the system is, because like any outsider who's like who took a look at that trial would go, you're kidding me, right, that's not really like he didn't get to present evidence. Yeah, there's no fucking kind of trial. Have you ever heard of the trial where the person who's accused of the crime is not allowed to present evidence proving that they didn't do it?
Speaker 1: Well, we already heard the other side, so there's no there's no name for him, the one side, and they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Russ, and that's that's the end. How in what universe is that? Okay? How is that not automatically overturned on appeal? I mean maybe I'm not a lawyer, so I'm I'm I'm genuinely asking how how does it work? Because that that seems crazy to me?
Speaker 1: Well, you know this, it's just this particular case, it was to it was too open and ship it was too open and ship.
Speaker 3: Well again strikes sand effect. What does this tell you about this event? If they're so desperate to protect the narrative that they have to completely rig the justice system against this guy to make sure that he shuts the fuck up about this goddamn talk forever and sends the message everybody else if you ever talk about this thing ever again, we will fucking bury you financially. What does that tell you about the event? Yes, well, hit, what do you think? What do you think? Do you think it's because if it was a legitimate event? Dig in as much as you want, this is what I.
Speaker 2: Have that one question that I want answered, and this I think was the string that can be pulled or should have been pulled to get to the answer. In the back of the school on the asphalt, it was an arrow and it said C B y D, which stood for a call Before you dig Who the fuck wrote that? Why did they write that? And when did they write that? That will answer every question we want to know. If the school was abandoned, you're going to be worked on and demolished. And they did that because they needed a phone call, But because there were gas lines or something under the ground, then we need to fucking know that. That's the one thing that I think is like the one thread that could be pulled is.
Speaker 3: The reason why you can't have an actual trial because the evidence shows that the entire thing was an integrated Capstone event, a joint venture between FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Can Trump get those records or anybody can Trump figure that out?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't see I don't.
Speaker 2: Even know that this is the Year's The problem I have with like the documentation that we've seen reference that Capstone event is that there's documentation reference a Capstone event something like that that the people behind it know what it's going to be used for. Are not going to have anything on paper to that at all. They're not going to They're not going to take a chance. The security risk of that is is too great. So I don't buy any of the documentation we've seen reference to Sandy Hook and the and the and the drill. So that means that piece of paper came out. That means it's somebody fake that. And so that's questionable too when you get fake documents because you got to wonder who's faking documents, because the CIA will fake documents just to make it look like they'll they'll create the fire or the smoke for the fire.
Speaker 3: That they have. Right, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's a sort of double triple whamming.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but that yeah, it's uh, there's a lot of questions about that event. There's a lot of questions about anybody that makes a lot of noise about that event. And and of course that means that that's where you want to look.
Speaker 2: The thing that sucks about Sandy Hook is like with Kennedy, there's a five million pages of documents. There's a lot of stuff in there, and they knew they couldn't hide everything, and so you have nuggets hidden in that vast sea of paper. That's not the case of Sandy Hook. There's three thousand pages of documents and I'd say twenty seven hundred of them are fully redacted. I've looked at the document. I have no fucking idea what happened there. All I can tell you is.
Speaker 3: When you go ahead and you tell someone that no kids died at Sandy Hook, you would think that they would be happy.
Speaker 2: Right, just like.
Speaker 1: It was six mean core.
Speaker 7: Ish.
Speaker 1: Hm, I.
Speaker 3: Have good I have good news that six million people did not die.
Speaker 1: Okay, how dare you say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have good news. Twenty kids didn't get shot at Sandy. How there you here? Yeah? So we Gene Rose is a really bad actor. Uh huh he is.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I mean Gene Ross. They just they ain't made from the same coffee used to be Charlie. We'll go ahead, show on a on a light note, did you watch the Tyson J. Pauli fight?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: Rand The chicks fighting before were great though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but the but the actual the anything not great. How do you feel about the Maine?
Speaker 3: Not great? I remember Tyson when he was an unhinged maniac in the ring, when he got in there and you felt like he was like a bowl, you know, like he was just going to as soon as they you can almost you would almost feel like anxiety on behalf of the other person he was fighting. I remember the Peter McNeely fight, right when Tyson came out of prison. Everyone's like, this poor bastard is gonna die tonight.
Speaker 1: Like everyone was like it was it was legit.
Speaker 3: Uh, must watch boxing.
Speaker 1: And ill It was like level level t and fear.
Speaker 3: I can tell you every time there was a Tyson fight, there was gonna be a fight at the bar where I bartended that night. Every every time there'd be.
Speaker 1: A fight.
Speaker 3: Because because everyone would be watching the fight and they bring that energy into the bar. On Saturday nights, we had a shitty crowd because our promoter brought in this dirt bag crowd and we would always have a fight.
Speaker 1: Well at that the Rublins are is that Jake Paul made forty million from the fight and Tyson May. I'm just wondering who the fuck has got sixty million to give these two bags pew.
Speaker 3: It wasn't pay per views and that flow free.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, well hold you uh, if you were if you had a bar or a restaurant, you could buy via direct TV.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, correct.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they were saying. Now. I don't know what the sales were there. Netflix's sight said that they had sixty five million viewers. Yes, I don't know what subscribers.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that translates to them. Maybe they are you know, maybe they measure minutes watched and use that as a metric to sell advertising in the future and so even if they don't make a ton of money on this deal, if they get sixty five million people watching for four hours straight, that might be worth it to them. It's offset by maybe some of the sponsorship that.
Speaker 2: The sponsors weren't there. That's probably what most of their money was made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched it for four minutes straight because my shit kept buffer, and so I went to sleep. I woke up in the third round. At the last time, I was like, oh shit, I woke up.
Speaker 3: There was one moment where I saw Tyson like I think it might have been in the second round where he did this thing that he does where he he hits and then moves to his right really quick and then hits you in the in the side. And I watched him do that to Jake Paul and I thought, oh shit, that that's that if he can do keep doing that, that was what he used to send people to fucking down to the Oh yeah, down like out completely out of breath. Was this rib shot and I thought he was gonna And that was the only time I saw it the entire fight, and.
Speaker 1: Was damn looking at each other and Tyson bite the Now now we talked my last but The thing that brew me off is the fact that Netflix just shodded Mike Tyson's bare ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was confused about.
Speaker 3: That moment all right back when, back when I was doing the media training for pro athletes, we were we were working my partner and I were working with this guy named Jeff Wald, and Jeff Wald used to be Tyson's manager, and Jeff Wald was doing the HBO boxing and so we were talking to him and we would have meetings in his office and we must have had meetings in his office. We had meetings in his office about this event that we were working on, and then we just kept doing it because we liked the guy. But he would tell every time we'd have lunch delivered into his office and we'd sit at his huge ass desk. He's like a big Hollywood producer, and we would eat and we would make him tell us Mike Tyson stories because he's because he's like, I love the guy. I love him to death. He's like I'm his Uh, he's a godfather of this guy's kid. Like he's like really close to them. But he said on one occage and they were saying, he's telling the story. He's like He's like, it was me and and Mike Tyson and Don King, right, and they're sitting in they're sitting, Mike sitting where you're sitting, and Don sitting where my partner's sitting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, and he said and Don said something that like he goes. I just knew, like he shouldn't have said that, right, And I look over and I see Mike goes. We were having Chinese food and we had like delivered in and he said they had like plastic forks. And I watched Mike grab that plastic fork and he just goes to like stab Don King. Just that I dove across the desk and grabbed it, like and stopped him. He was just about to put this plastic fork in Don King's neck and and murder him in my office. He's like he's an unhinged animal at times, but you know he's like I also like he also said really nice things to say about.
Speaker 1: Well we're going we're gonna close. Oh.
Speaker 3: And I just have to say this since since I have one Vegas sighting where I did see Mike Tyson, uh Cory, you know, Mandalay Bay Sportsbook. I'm standing, I'm waiting for someone who's in the bathroom. I'm standing round right out in front of the bathroom. I see Mike Tyson coming down from the hotel, uh, the the hallway that takes you to the additional component to add on. I see him walking towards me. I see these two girls short skirts Huci Mama typesh walking the other direction towards me, and they intersect right in front of me right as they passed. Mike's with his buddy, he like involuntarily, like it was out of his control. He just as he's walking just goes well Paul like that, and he just kept walking like, didn't break sc just just called him, called him hose right to their face and just kept moving. And I was standing there. I was like the most fucked perfect Vegas Mike Tyson moment I could have. And right then my date came out of the the bathroom, like you just missed the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 2: It's like, what happened.
Speaker 3: Happened, That's what happened.
Speaker 1: It was other than that, it was a waste of time. So we're called close out this week's day zero, day one sixty four. Of course May x four twenty four dot com. We will have only Beyond the Cube episode for the next two weeks on Tuesday nights because I'll be out of town. Yeah, those weekends that would make fuse. Uh, so that'd be that, Corey. I think you're gonna be on Fresh and Fit Friday, Friday the right, Yeah, yeah, what do you what are you gonna be talking about on that? When have they said yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Kennedy, Good for you man.
Speaker 1: Okay, So going back through with some more Kennedy stuff on Fresh and Fit. So he's back on that. Of course he's on Beyond the Cube as well with me uh and Charlie. Uh, what what you got going on?
Speaker 3: I have Mel Kay on this week. We talk about her new book, Americans Anonymous, talking about first step towards recognizing you fixing your problems is admitting that you have one, and she lays it out as like a twelve step for America to get off the get out of this situation we're in. So go check it out. It's great. We love Mel, She's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right here, So, uh, that's gonna wrap up this week's Day zero, Day one sixty four. We'll be back next week with Day one sixty five. Hopefully Lindsey B hosting and if not me early yeah, yeah, you need to tell me. So, I ain't at the at the GM playing basketball at the four thirty, So we'll catch y'all next week.
Speaker 3: So