Speaker 1: Paytons always want to hear this with the vision to get to the up playing because I'm a man on a mission. End up the wait street dress up makes for my messical watching this shit them down the dance and the bitch and you know, man to the kids to just be I could catch your teen my demn graphic in l A. All Mexicans is the name. Then Baller did the chain going on for the watch because he playing James being the fan watching hear my Jack. Another deal would have be there because I'm feeling like that shut for my top. I'm on a new level.
Speaker 2: I'm on a new level.
Speaker 1: Could you down to the socks like a biggie Poppa, your girl and my time bot. They thought I was there, help, They thought I was there help. They thought I was there, and they thought I was dead. I didn't hear this. Listen, shout out to the DJ. DJ do that, thank you crazy right talking about layers the second I just told the whole story, what with the premium the story dog like Yo, I'm like I did that?
Speaker 2: Yeah that was you, dog, that was you? A sap third back on the show, we appreciate.
Speaker 1: The wow my demographic in l A or Mexican that hit you have the l A had on. I'm like, yo, let's live. These are moments, come on now. Yeah, that we shouldn't break shore. We went to the show last night. Congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. The crowd was waiting for you. That we're going crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah. When I seen that line, when I seen that line outside, I was like.
Speaker 2: Whoa that line was wrapped around the gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, I was dang, this is it's going up tonight. Yeah, man, l A. L A had always been super supportive. Like I don't know like l A is just it's just different, Like it's like've been always supportive. So shout out to LA. What do you think that is? I don't know, Like I think like we love like so New Yorkers love LA, and I think LA love New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: I don't think right now they do.
Speaker 1: Listen, I got going to do it that I love. I love the people like LA. Man. When you're performing in LA, though, you have to notice the sea of Latinos just going crazy. Yes, I do notice, and I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Now. You were last night on stage, you were like, yo, listen, it's been four years bro. You know what I'm saying, like, La, this is my second home.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it.
Speaker 2: And they followed instruction. Yeah, they went crazy.
Speaker 1: I moved out here during the pandemic, Like I seen a. I seen a meme on Instagram and it was like living in New York during the pandemic and living in LA and in New York you had we was all bundled up like we was like a small cubicle apartment and like we're trying to get through the garbage. And but l A is like it was a dude laid in a pool, big creditate barbecuing. I'm I'm going to l A. I'm going l A for sure. You got the boots on today. You got the cowboy boots.
Speaker 2: So that's right.
Speaker 1: You know we get there from the Mexican spot. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's right. You know you know here in La. Well I got some boots in La before. But we go, we're going. We got a little secret location of Jersey that we get to spot this stuff from. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: The boots, Yeah, the boots.
Speaker 1: Like why boots? Why why the cowboy boots? Well it's really t fer. He started it like it's like Harlem cowboys ship like drug dealers. Back in the days they used to rock the there used to be the flyers guys like before like there was a rapper or whatever the case may be. It was like the hustlers in the streets. They used to really get dressed to slacks, the cowboy boots and you know you got the gators on the Moory's and like that whole that whole arrow. That's what I represent, like when I when I come with the style I'm coming from like something that's you know, a history of different guys that did the fly stuff. My dad, my uncle, my whole family just always been fly. So I'm always looking at they pictures and drawing inspirations, right, Yeah, exactly for sure.
Speaker 2: Darryl is crazy.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you my brother. It's crazy, bro. And you know we talked about the soft the air. You drew the artwork, right, Yeah. I drew the Yeah, painted all of the art myself. It was done with a crylic and canvas. I went to art school. Our high school art and design, so my major was fashion and fine arts. My dad was also an artist. He also went to the same art school, art and design. We had the same teacher, Miss Dell Bridge. So I really I've always been into creating art. I actually was aiming to be an artist, like a visual artist, other than a rapper. I wound up being a rap. I'm not mad at that, because like I expressed myself through different mediums. But yeah, that's what I went to school for, is for art. Yeah, and you're making art, yeah, exactly what I mean. Audio art, yeah, audio art. Yeah. And that was one thing that like I didn't know what I could. Like I used to be a battle rapper. I used to just go to different hoods and like we used to just battle for the sport, you know, getting real disrespectful turn out back on people, getting people face, people looking outside the window, you got Grandma's like what's going on? You got crowds of people, you know, the older guys. They was battling for money, but we was just battling for respect. So I didn't know I can actually put like a song together until like I started like rapping on beat and like, oh I can actually put a hook together. I don't have to make a whole hundred bar verse. I can do like sixteens and put hooks and challenging myself for writing the girls songs and being a little bit more introspective. So yeah, I definitely took the art to another level and elevated my skill once I started making songs.
Speaker 2: Let's go yo with the with the art skills, man, can we commission you to make a cruise show logo?
Speaker 1: Of course? Yeah, yeah, for sure. That's legendary. Yeah, yeah, that's that's the first definitely would be I will be pleased to do that. Yeah for sure, I'm sure right, yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean, I mean, I gotta talk to my art dealers, my galleries. You sold pieces before, No, I haven't sold any pieces. This is the first time that I'm actually uh well, I got commissioned to do something with Hennessy and Adidas.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so yeah I sold technically, Yes, I got paid to do art. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Was that like I made a moment?
Speaker 1: No, because I made it. Moment is like when one of my fans get the own one of my art pieces. You know, that's and that's part of the reason why I painted my album art. I painted the single cover art. Like if you're on YouTube and you type in my album, you'll see there's an art piece for every song. This is the first I'm saying this, but I'm shooting to do an art show during the art basil, so you'll be able to see all of these pieces in the gallery and be able to purchase them gallery show. That's that's the next level of this whole, Like rollout is actually like allowing people to buy into the art and owning an actual physical piece that I did in my home with my own hands at the highest level exactly, Like I mean, I wish like I owned like a Miles Davis piece or a Donna Summer's like piece they was painting back in the days, and you know those is like that's the extension of their soul. So you know, for you to own this album art cover, you know what I'm saying, Are.
Speaker 2: You into like Banks Banks and not Banks?
Speaker 1: Not not so much Banksy. I was definitely inspired younger, like looking at documentaries seeing like you know how he like water Mask, Nobody knew what he looked like. He was like mysterious and just kind of tagging everything and doing the art. That was fun. But me, I'm moll of like a roth Go guy like math Mark Rothco, Francis Bacon, Keith Herron. Uh, we're looking at Picasso. We look at that. Uh, we're looking at uh Van Go not so much event, that's that's now Madrano. We we're looking at. Uh. Who else we got? We got Boss out of course, for sure, we got yeah, huh you know who justin boy? Nah, he's another guy. He's yes, crazy, Yeah, I mean now Darryl Brown. So let's go man, Yo, So Lord is crazy. By the way, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hit play on that and his goal time that's the first button.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that for sure. Big vibes in there, right. Is that a session or is that like we're sending through verse? No communication? So I finished the song myself. That's what I do. Like when I make albums, I finish all the music myself. I don't wait for anybody. But then I think about, like, all right, how we're gonna enhance this. I was looking at an interview one time and Quincy Jones was no, no, no. It was Teddy Riley. He was talking about working with Michael Jackson and he said Mike was like, all right, we're done with the album. We're done, right, Teddy, And He's like, yeah, we've done, Mike, and Mike was like, all right, let's remix every song now, let's make it better. And I'm like, wow, that's a great exercise. So I went through a similar exercise where I did like fifty songs and I chose the songs I was gonna go on the album from the fifty and I just figured how can I elevate each song? And part of the elevation was getting Future on a law, getting Coco on French tips, getting married on Chosen, and casting spells crazy, thank you appreciate you know, for New York rappers, like getting married Jay Blige on a song, that's a rite of passage. I don't think just for New York. I think that's the world. Like I don't care if you're an alien. If you get a married verse that's serious. Yeah not for sure.
Speaker 2: Yo, What did you tap into to create a live sad face?
Speaker 1: Oh alive, unhappy? Unhappy? Yeah? That was That was the beginning of me being like super vulnerable. I was like, yeah, what can I what can I do to to really like So during this process there's so many layers to this album, Like to create this album, I started reading this book called The Artist's Way, which is a spiritual god for artists. And that book found me twice. The first time my girl had got it, Uh, she gave it to me and then I was like, I never really opened it. And then the second time it was during the pandemic when I moved to La. My cousin got it to me, and I'm like, oh, if this book made it to me twice, I got to open his book. So and he just randomly like he don't be getting me nothing. Yeah, I swear he do not get me nothing Christmas Birthday, but he just yeah, I'm like, let me randomly, like a random day. He just put it on my bed stand, and I'm like, let me look through this book. So I looked at it for you exactly. So I started reading the book, started doing the exercises, and what it is designed for you to do is to have practices every day like free write or take yourself on playdates to create your flow, because like sometimes it's as adults, we don't play anymore. We don't play with colors, we don't paint, we don't flip, we don't we think going to dinner is like fun, but that's actually a night out. It's not fun. So yeah, it's about pleasing it in a child and really creating your flow to unblock you. And that allowed me to be a little bit more open and vulnerable, and I said, you know what, this is actually fun. This is fun going to a place that a lot of people are scared to go to. And I started like embracing that more throughout the album. Why do you think people are scared to go there? Because they're scared to be ridiculed, Like people care what people think a little bit too much, and I think that stifles the artistry, Like because now we're you know, we're being black and white versus we can be pink, green, till tiffany blue, Like we can be so many different flavors, but you just want to be stuck here because of society and and standards and exactly. So it was a lot of under It was a lot of rewiring, a lot of therapy. It was a lot of just yeah, like I wanted to become a better person. First, well, I figured like I wanted to make great art, and I was like, what's holding me back? Like hold up, I gotta grow as a person. So I had to grow and we're here, Yeah, and we're here. Come onto. Yeah, Dubai, what are you doing up there? Was that like to have fun or you work? I was working. I was working. I had a show out there. It was dope. I got a chance to perform some new joints out there. It was sick, that's right. Yeah, we hanging out with the Chikhs and the princes and all the world out there, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, speaking of performing the new songs last night when we were at the event, I was telling you off camera that I wanted to bring this up because my boyfriend, he absolutely loves Demons. Like I'm telling you. The second that we got in the car, that thirty minute drive, the only song we like listened to his Demons.
Speaker 1: I was like, sir, it hit different. And then that Denzel Curry verse. I don't know if they figured it out yet on Apple, Like I know it was a lot of fans complaining that they they couldn't get the Denzel verse, like the explicit one. But yeah, like we we got to fix that if we didn't fix that yet. But yo, Demons is nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you talk about demons are everywhere, happy times, sad times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, the women's everywhere Demons from the pain, Demons in my cup, demons in my brain, Demons in the food, demons with the fame, demons in the sun, demons in the rain. She on demon times. She don't need the vibe. You know, I got a girl. She don't even mind. I ain't got a condom. I don't need to fine demon in my mind telling me is fine. Yeah, it's just talking about those things that like, you know, the demons did like that we fight every day. That that looks shiny and glossy and beautiful. But at the same time as you know, those those those that cake looks good. I want to have some of that Demon Louisiana crunch cake. I want to have that with the juice on the side. But you just know, like, man, if you my big is telling me to ask question. Oh, y'all gotta google that. Y'all gotta get something like this is drug. You're a cereal guy. I know you're a cereal guy. I'm not. I'm not a breakfast guy. I'm like a juice cereal for dinner. Right you can, you can, but I don't. You don't. I'm like, I like you heavy on the Captain crunch I used to that was like that was during the pandemic. That was asad Ford that we're Darrow now with Darrol right now. Yeah, so it's a bunk, but specifically the Intimates one.
Speaker 2: All the inmates. Man, they make a great cheese Danish.
Speaker 1: It make great crack, Biggest America for the world, your French tips. I love that Brandy vibe sample. It's a replay replay, sure, yeah, but it's got that from the minute you hit play. It's just got that that tone. Yeah, uh huh yeah, very important to I love wrapping off R and B beats, like it takes it back to like the Loon era, like early bad Boy, you know, when Total and Mace used to do songs and like that hip hopping R and B. I don't think that anybody's serving us in that that way right now, specifically the millennials, Like we grew up on those songs and it's not like, you know, to mea and fabulous like those type of vibes, and I'm like, I always gonna I'm always gonna give you one or two of those each album. But like I've been diving more deeper into that bad because I see that, you know, even like the the new generation they love those songs because it's all about like them showing off their girlfriend. Now it's like, Yo, this is my shorty and this is Instagram and I'm showing the world and like, yeah, it's time to embrace. Like us as rappers, we could kind of be real harsh, you know, towards the woman, but it's like, why not embrace and show love too as well? Yeah, because girls like that shit. Girls look, girls like when you when you're a little roughneck with it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, sure, yeah, girls like Asian dudes.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay with the gangster con or what like, yeah yeah the gangsters, yeah essays, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now I have an Asian boy Right now, I have an Asian boyfriend. I just like.
Speaker 2: To now like there's another Pokemon tattoo that's crazy. No, well okay, right now I'm with him.
Speaker 1: Dodgers like that all tatted and she just couldn't stop talking about taking a shirt off.
Speaker 3: My man has Pokmon tattoos.
Speaker 2: So I like to be.
Speaker 1: L A the whole la Is family, the whole world.
Speaker 3: Surprised. People come to me, they are like, oh, so about your boyfriend, Like.
Speaker 1: Look, yo, we're not talking about my situation.
Speaker 2: You know, your growth is remarkable though, Bro, just hearing you speak right.
Speaker 1: Now, you should be proud of yourself, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: It's kind of tough to be proud of yourself, but you know, we have to force ourselves as men to be proud.
Speaker 1: Of our Yeah, for sure, definitely. Yeah, it was a long time. I wasn't celebrating like my wins, Like my team were bringing that up to me, and that was when I was just pressing go, go, go go. I mean, I'll get platinum plaques and like I'm like, what's the next what's the next thing? Or like looking at the next thing, and it's like there is no next thing. That next thing is in your mind. Like we create this unfathomable thing in our mind to reach, like and then it's like once you reach that, it's like what else? And then what else? And what else? And that's kind of natural as a human to evolve in that way, but you just can't do it in a toxic way to where it's like you're not appreciating a moment. Yo.
Speaker 2: So what happened in the four years, you know, in between this album?
Speaker 1: So four years? So I dropped floy Cis one and floy Sis two that came out. I wasn't able to tour it because of the pandemic. I was working on a mixtape, and then I wound up going in with Pharrell to work on the album or a mix tape, and then we wound up just locking in and I'm like, you know, you just want to produce my album, and then we wound up like creating a whole album for like two years. We just and I think that was really like for us, it was really just fun to like create during this time where it was uncertain, like what was gonna happen. We didn't know who we was making that music for. We just had it in our mind. It was like, all right, when we get out of this situation, we're gonna make like this music is for when we get out of this situation. So, you know, between his move from Cali back to Miami and like him coming to New York, we rocking with each other. We created a great body of work, and we released two of the songs we released Green Juice and also paper Plates on Nego's album. But we still have an album that is ready to go. Yeah exactly. But the thing is when the world opened back up. It was new things to talk about. So I was just like, man, respectfully, I gotta like I got to go back in. I got to go back into the to the writing boards and let's just mix, you know what I mean, Let's do that. Yeah, but I just I just went. I originally went to far Rea to add on to this album that I created, but we wound up just making the whole project. You know what I'm saying. It was for this, It was for Darrow exactly. Yeah, Damn, that's crazy. And I feel like there's a mixed tape of marriage a Blige bro. I feel like it can be. I feel like it's I feel like I feel like, yeah, we could do so much. He's an actress. We could write some stuff together. We could write films, we could we could do so much. Okay, there's here. Yeah, there's a there's a forever ship like that you on this ship forever exactly know.
Speaker 3: I just think that, like Lecha was saying, like you're the way that you've channeled yourself into, like being who you truly are is like really inspirational. I think not a lot of like rappers, especially just put up a lot of a front where they don't want to show them true selves and they don't want to, like, you know, break out that boundary of showing people who they really are.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's scary. I'm pretty sure like every rapper wants to, Like we all flirt with that idea of wanting to show our true selves. I mean, and it's not like I wasn't showing my true self. I was just showing a part of myself. Now it's just like I'm opening up the whole the thing to the world. But I think what rappers is, you know, you go with what's making you the money, what's feeding your family, Like you got family that's in the hospital, Like you're not trying to mess that up. Because the thing is, they could look at it like a risk, like yo, I might drop some shit about myself. Can I say shit, Yeah, yeah, I might drop some shit about myself that people. Yeah, people may be like, oh, what is he talking about? This ain't him, this ain't d D DA blah blah blah blah. But the thing is you have to put yourself out that out there in a way where it's like you challenge the listeners sometimes too, Like I'm I'm into challenging the listener, like don't get because the moment they get used to what you're coming with, then it's over you dead, like they know how you come in. It's not exciting no more. Like my ears is shut off, Like and I never wanted to just be a rapper that I just hit people with like a bunch of bangers and hits and like that's cool, but like, how about make a sad song a hit? How about make a introspective song a hit, like the way like Eve made Love is blind? You know what I'm saying, Like what happened to those like or Tupac, How it's going down? That's that's a hip hop and R and B. That that's a R and B is kind of like a tea code. But we're gonna get back to that. But like I'm talking about, like I'm slipping, I'm falling, I can't get up. Like that's a real introspective song, like bounce Back, Got back on my shit, like Brenda's Got a Baby, those type of records that we grew up on that can actually help people through whatever they're going through. Let that be a hit. Yeah, And nowadays we got streaming now. So it's like you think of your hit like a song without a hook of be a hit, a song like whatever your fan loves and is like rocking with it is your hit? Literally?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Let you? I read in the notes that you run with no socks on? Is that accurate?
Speaker 1: I do what you run with no socks on?
Speaker 2: Is that accurate?
Speaker 1: Or I run with no socks on? Nah? Where you heard that at? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel it's worth asking. Let me ask our research department.
Speaker 1: When you were.
Speaker 4: Talking about you, You're like, I don't you know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we say things was this like was this like two thousand and six? I don't ever remember running with no socks So I'm just gonna say, how do you do it?
Speaker 2: Dog? You're not blisters and sh.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you saw. I was a school boy, Q yo yo. People always come up to me your school that, yeah, I swear to guard brood. Happened to me like three times. What do you say? Right?
Speaker 2: How do you respond to that?
Speaker 1: You know what it is? I can see that with the with the aggressive energy the era, I can see where they can kind of like blur the lines. But we're definitely two different artists, but I like and I love school boys, So it's actually like flattering at the same time. But at the same time, it's just like we got two different aesthetics. It's two different He's a well known blue person. Sometimes should go along with this?
Speaker 3: Is there a party that like sometimes where you're like, I should go along with it? Oh?
Speaker 1: I always go along with the craziest people stuff. Oh you look like for word, A lot of people tell me that with that all the time? You know what? I get that all the time? You miss not being famous? Do I have a miss not being famous? I feel like I have a co aftable fame. I have a fame that I've I have consciously pushed for, Like when I started getting really famous, and like Michael Jackson was like on the like yeah the move board, like yo, I gotta beat Michael Jackson. Like and then when you start to see what that comes with, and you be like I could kind.
Speaker 3: Of do I want to go to the grocery store?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like yeah, Because the thing is I make music for the people, so I gotta beat amongst the people a certain amount of time to like really get the data and the information and all of that and you can't do that being Michael Jackson. You know, I used to see DMX in a hood with like two dogs, and he used to go to the same barber as me with no security. He had two platinum albums out in a movie, and I'm like, that's the level of fame that I want, where I can move by myself. I might have my dog with me, I might have crash with me, and you know what I'm saying, Yeah, crash, my have crashed with me, and I'm getting my haircut. And a little kid who's aspiring to do what I do. He can look like and be like, damn, he comes to the same barbershop as me, but didn see me in on Exit Wounds in a movie theater and I got platinum records. Like that's who I always wanted to be. I didn't move out of the hood until Nipsey died. Really it was Nipsey and Chink Santana because it was like, all right, you know, I'm gonna stay in the hood so the people can see that there's a platinum artist still living where they live. But then it was a time where I wanted my conversation to change. I want to get around people that had different ideals. And also it was just like all right, everybody not happy for you as well, like because Nipsey died in a place where everybody loved them so exactly. So I was just like, you know, it's time X.
Speaker 2: Was also walking around with vicious pit bulls.
Speaker 1: No, I mean X was a vicious pit bull heard the way he was barking on them tracks exactly.
Speaker 2: I think that suthings a whole generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even like most death like his level of fame, it was like he was in movies, like platinum selling records and still able to like move around, move and groove like I'm a person like the superstar. Shit is okay, like that shit ain't. What gets me is if like you telling me about my song and how it helped you through something versus like, yo, all of the fluff. I could do without all of the fluff.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right now, I mean you know you recognize the real It's like you fuck the cloud. You rather connect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to connect. That's what this is about, right. It's like us as being humans is like, you know, that's the purpose of my music is to connect with people. Yeah, favorite song on the album and by the way. I love how you close out the album with there or the title track. I like that thank you, thank you. That was a tough thing. Thank you. The A side, He's he resides in La. He's my British friend who uh he sequenced everything, but yeah, that's tough. Like I mean, for different days, it's different songs, Like right now it's Demons because I just finished performing Demons and she keeps talking about Demons. Demons. Yeah, mess, the strings, the strings, the strings come out even more like in that that space, in that venue, I was like, damn, that's a really good venue, right yeah. Yeah, sound was amazing.
Speaker 2: I love the visuals in the back to the white the.
Speaker 1: Wings yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, come on the hood Pope that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I randomly did hood Pope the song like somebody called out, yo, do a hood Pope and my DJ had to kill queued up. And that was like my first time doing that in years, like really bringing like a track from my first album and performing at and I felt good, like hearing how many people were screaming at and I was like, oh, we got a lot of real ones in day one Ahead Tonight, Yeah that's exactly. Someone compliments you off from the front row by an interview. I think you said, like, y'all you appreciate the interview, appreciate that. It was like during your oh yeah yeah yeah random yeah yeah yeah, it was like wow, I was changing songs, like somebody was like, you know, I watched the interview and I'm like, thank you. I don't know which one is so many like they had the hopefully they compliment us on this interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, man, Yeah, man's a good interview.
Speaker 1: It's a great man and it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Man, it's streaming now.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is art, this is this is top tier art. Like I went to London recorded this for three weeks, went to the Prie. Not the whole project, like really like I did a lot of the string arrangements out there at the ten piece orchestra. Uh my boy. Silva Sally Sally she she basically she orchestrated the whole like James Bond scoring for all of the movies and like she worked on this album exactly. So those strings you hear on MESSI and throughout the album, that's like tied in together, like that's that's her and Silver that put that together. Shout out to l mean he he's like singing. He's like to me, he's like a mixture of like one twelve meets Rafaelsa, Deek meets DiAngelo Mac Like he goes crazy, like he's singing throughout the album. I got Black Pearl on There, I got Mario Wanin's on the pianos on Chosen Crash from London. He's on Demons, shout out to tweak Tune. He's on Daryl with Cash. I got chops from solo soul. You know solo soul, steady, you're ready. Yeah, So when I created immediately exactly So when Belly is my favorite movie, when I think about the intro scene when like DMX and nas is walking and they have like the a cappella of solo soul singing, I'm like, this is how I want my album to fill when it starts cinematic. So I went, I was staying in London and I was looking for Jazzy B's number. Uh, Salon Remy got it for me and he was like, yo, he lives. He's in London right now. And I'm like, oh, that's crazy. I typed in his address. He's literally five minutes away from me his house, meant to be, meant to be, went to his career, We had dinner, we ate with his wife, and then he started going through like all of these different vocals that he had from like nineteen ninety four, like never used, and he gave me some vocals to put on this album. So that's you'll hear that on Light Work with a young mc vert emc vert with a jazz e b Harlam Alumna, d Dyo Sama Bloody Yo, Cyrus, dap It Danna is talking throughout the whole album. Yeah, that's legend. Like they're gonna be like this is a lot of unpacking for this album, like this, this is an album. This this is why I took four years to create this project. That's right, That's right?
Speaker 2: Is there is there is there Eastern exit that we might have missed?
Speaker 1: Well, it wouldn't be an Easter egg if I told you tell tell me one.
Speaker 3: Bro, Nah that.
Speaker 1: I told you one already. I'm gonna do an art show, Yeah that's one of them. Yeah, yeah, I don't know if people seen that coming, but yeah, like I painted all of the art and those canvases have to go somewhere so hopefully they'll be in somebody's home.
Speaker 2: That's great, man, congratulations dog. Come see us any time.
Speaker 1: Come on now, yes, Saturday. You know, man, every time we checked in with you during the pandemic, you were right there on zoom. Come on now in a pool like this, in the pool eating cereal love see Jean bag. Come on now now I'm here with y'all in the flesh is nowing like this. That's right. Your brald is out everywhere. Let's get it for a cruise. Appreciate y'all, man, appreciate you fas. What's popping yards Ferg on a cruise show? Tap into the number one afternoon show in LA from two to seven pm on reel ninety two point ninety ninety two three point. How do I say that? Ninety ninety uh on a reel on a reel ninety two three yo, it's good Yard's Ferg and it's freego Friday on a cruise show. Turn it up. The weekend is here, y'all. What's really good yards Ferg And you're checking into the cruise show on a real ninety two three. It's not just the show, it's the whole vibe. It's the only vibe. You heard what's good? Yards? Fergin? You're doing the mix with the djer Iraq. What's popping yards? Ferg? And what's popping yards? Ferg? And you're in the mix with DJ e Rock and Cruise on a cruise show on a reel ninety two point three on ninety two three ninety two three? Yup? What's good? Y'all's Ferg? And y're in the mix with DJ Fuse on a cruise show in a real ninety two to three y'all? What's popping yards? Ferg? And you're checking into the Cruise Show podcast? Make sure you subscribe, Rat and Ship. You already know what it is. Peace. We're gonna walk them down. It was popping. What's popping yards? Ferg? And I got my new album out, make sure you go get it. Darryl streaming everywhere right here on the Cream Show, right here, the Yo. What's popping yards? Ferg? Listen to Daryl right here on the Cruise Show. What's popping? Y'all? This is my new single feature in Coco Jones French Tips, Yo. I need all the ladies that come to my show pop out with the French tips. You heard y'all. What's popping y'all? I'm giving our free tickets to my show tonight. Make sure the ladies y'all come with your French tips, and all the fellas y'all come through with that drip you heard turn up? What's good, y'all? What's popping man? What's popping yards? Ferg? What's popping yards? Ferg? And this is my new single, Future in future? What's popping yards? Ferg? Let's get into my new single. They thought I was dead? Who lied? Mm hmmm yo? What's popping yards? Ferg? And? I wishing you a happy holidays? Wow? I guess bowed a happy New Year one maybe whatever, Happy Easter, whatever,