Speaker 1: Welcome to the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW this Tuesday evening, November twenty sixth, Thanksgiving Week, one of my favorite weeks of the year and something special to tout to promote at the beginning of tonight's show is going on this weekend at Heritage Fellowship Church in Florence to talk about that. Bill McGrain, Linda McGrain, and their special speaker this weekend who is here to help you with the power of God and the Holy Spirit, And let's get right to it. Guys. Hello, Bill, Hello, Linda, Hello Alex Hello, Hello here all right.
Speaker 2: Glad to have you be a part of this, and we're excited to share with you and your audience the Kingdom Life Beyond Imagination Conference Expand your Health, Wealth and Relationships. It will be at Heritage Fellowship Church in Florence, Kentucky on Friday, November twenty ninth, in the evening at seven fourteen and.
Speaker 1: Saturday all day from nine to five.
Speaker 2: Where doctor Alex Lloyd will be the primary speaker sharing about how people can get to the real healing of the root issues in minutes, whether it be health, wealth or relationships. And then in the afternoon, Linda and I will be doing the Three Keys to Troubleshoot your marriage to take it to the next level. However, what we'd like to do is to give doctor Alex Lloyd because he's our feature speaker. Maybe Linda, why don't you just introduce him because you have a great intro for him.
Speaker 3: Well, I just that's a Lloyd has been in our life through a God connection, and he has made not only everything that we do, but everything that we give to everybody else just extential, just beyond measure really in terms of being able to flow in the space and to be able to be all we were made to.
Speaker 4: Be for God.
Speaker 3: So I'm turning it over to doctor Alex Lloyd.
Speaker 5: Well, thank Linda, Thanks Bill, and I'm honored to be here and I can't wait to get to Cincinnati, except I'm torn because Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year too. But we're gonna celebrate it here in Nashville and then come to Cincinnati. And if you're listening, I really hope you can make it. Everything is free. I believe it's being live stream for free as well. And just to briefly tell you what I'm going to share, my wife and I Hope had been married thirty eight years, and after about a year and a half we started having severe marriage problems. And part of it was that I was an idiot, and the other part was that my wife, Hope, we found out after business three doctors, was clinically depressed and we tried everything, we did, all the medications. I was in ministry at the time, full time ministry, so I didn't know anything about health.
Speaker 6: And we.
Speaker 5: Tried medications for about three years, and they did not They didn't help her. In fact, some of the side effects were worse than the depression. So I went back to graduate school, uh, not as a career path, but to try to find something that could help my wife. And to me, what it boils down to, we all know we want love, we want health, we want success whatever that is for me from God. And I think that's different for every person. Their their success is not necessarily millions of dollars, but internal love, joy, peace and being right with the Lord and other people. And to me, there's a couple of scriptures. One guard your heart above everything else, for from it flows the issues of life and.
Speaker 4: The heart of the spiritual heart, which.
Speaker 5: I believe psychology kind of calls the unconscious and subconscious. That's where love is, but it's also where fear and selfishness comes from. Genesis, I believe four or six says the heart of man is inclined toward evil from his youth. So I discovered a process that's not counseling or talk therapy, takes about five or six minutes to do that can go into your unconscious mind and find memories that are resonating a stress, fear, anger, selfishness signal and neutralize that signal. And there's twenty six double blind studies from universities published in Purview journals about this technique and nothing else, and they've all found that it works for everything from cancer to depression and anxiety and all. So UH, this has been a dream of mine. I've been a for profit business ever since then, and my wife, Hope, has not been depressed in a long time now. But I've wanted to do nonprofit because that's that's where my heart is, that's where I came from. So I'm so excited that Heritage is giving me the honor of doing this UH in Cincinnati this weekend, and I just can't wait to get there now.
Speaker 1: Doctor Lloyd. I'm going to keep well ahead. No, it's all right, we don't have a lot of time. Go ahead with what you're going to say, Bill, I would well.
Speaker 2: I just want to let people know that this is going to be in Florence, Kentucky, not in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry.
Speaker 2: It's a Heritage Fellowship Church in Florence, Kentucky, which is close to Cincinnati. And one of the exciting things is is that this is going to get people an opportunity that when they register for free online, what they do is they go to mgrain dot com, mc grne dot com. That's mc grn e dot com. And when they get on that page, they're going to see a Kingdom life picture. They click on that and then they register for free for the event. When they register for free, they will get an email that in doctor Lloyd is making available one hundred dollars value of being able to identify your true It's called the True You Test, and it's free and you take it and it identifies what the issues of your heart are. And then there are some printouts that they'll want to take with them if they're coming live to the event and if people can't attend live on the event, you will be getting an email giving you the link that you can watch on stream wherever you are.
Speaker 1: So once again give your address, We've got time for that, and give the event dates.
Speaker 2: So again the it's a Heritage Fellowship Church Friday, November the twenty ninth, seven fourteen pm and Saturday all day from nine am to five pm at Heritage Fellowship Church in Florence, Kentucky. And the way that they can register it's free. They can register at McGrain dot com, mc gran e dot com. Look for the picture that says Kingdom Life, click on that and then you can register your name and email and you'll receive an email with all the instructions and details that they need.
Speaker 1: Fantastic and the true you test there as well from doctor Lloyd. Have a blessed Thanksgiving y'all, and you know anybody that wants to take it out there to Herds Fellowship Church in Florence seven fourteen Friday evening and then all day on Saturday. Thank you so much and God bless you all.
Speaker 4: Thank you, God, blank you you bet.
Speaker 1: Dave Hatter coming up next.
Speaker 7: It would suck if I was in a coma because I'd miss Mike McConnell.
Speaker 8: If you were in a coma, you probably wouldn't care about the weather and traffic.
Speaker 5: But he'd missed the news and sports and the investment news and all those McConnell last.
Speaker 4: Starting your day getting the latest word and a healthy dose of my infects you is Mike mcconnald's charm makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: No coma's for me. I want McConnell, So tune in and get the goodness you deserve.
Speaker 6: Coma free is.
Speaker 1: The way to be if you love Mike McConnell.
Speaker 9: Mike McConnell. Tomorrow morning, get by on seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 10: We'll hear the radio ads about the irs. They tell you to be afraid to be scared, and they try to frighten you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the Nightcap as we go a full three hours tonight. Dave Hatter is joining us for this segment, Tech Cook, our high tech guru, the guy with the aluminum foil hatch so the can't read his thoughts. First and foremost, Dave Hatter, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, Gary, Jeff, but I'm a lot more worried about the NSA than the aliens.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. You know, well, they're working together. Don't you watch the History channel?
Speaker 4: Could could be yes, ancient aliens. I love that guy, the guy with the.
Speaker 1: Hair, the Greek guy with the hair. Yeah, I can't. I can't pronounce his name. There's a story you sent me about a Google AI chatbot that responded with a threatening message. It was simply human, please die. Can we expect more of this from AI? This is what this is my deepest, darkest fears. Is there the robots are out to kill us?
Speaker 4: Dave?
Speaker 1: Is it true?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, Gary, Jeff, I don't. I don't think we have to worry about Skynett becoming aware and send the terminators to wipe us out at the time too. And I think this is just a perfect example of how these tools have not really lived up to their promise so far. You know, in the last couple of years, it's been an enormous amount of hype and her hyperbole around AI, Generative AI in particular, which is what we're talking about here at Google's Gemini product.
Speaker 1: And while I'm not.
Speaker 4: Going to dismiss the fact that these tools, when when you understand what they can and can't do, can give you an enormous productivity boost. You know, they have a lot of problems, and I think one of the reasons why the bloom is off the roads to an extent with these tools is because people are starting to see that, you know, they just hallucinate, They make things up from whole cloth, They do crazy stuff like this. And while they've come a long way since the days of Tay, I don't know if you remember ta Microsoft rolled out a chatbot on Twitter back in around twenty sixteen, and within twenty four hours it just went completely off the rails and they shut it down. It was saying all kinds of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: While these newer platforms have supposedly built in all kinds of guardrails to keep you from getting information they wouldn't want you to have and to prevent this kind of thing, you know, they still occasionally fail. So yeah, I think you'll see more of it, you know. I don't think it's any reason to be alarmed. My personal opinion, based on what I know, is that these generative AI tools like chat, GPT and Jimini and rock from X and others are nowhere close to being sentient or super intelligent or you know any of that sort of stuff. And you know, again, I think the bloom is somewhat off the rows on these things as people are realizing that a lot of it is hyped.
Speaker 1: So it shouldn't be worried if my AI is telling me to die, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think so, Garriage, if I would just laugh and keep going, because at this point, you know, they have no agency. How is it going to get you?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: You know, maybe you can shut off your bank account or something through a cyber attack, But at the moment, I don't think you have to worry about that too much. Until the robotic flamethrower dogs show up.
Speaker 1: Well, you might need to be concerned, as you and I have talked before, if we know what's out there and they're showing us the latest thing, it's not the latest thing. They have something else in some kind of black ops, dark, dark web kind of world that we would just we would be so damn afraid if we knew exactly the technology that did exist that they weren't showing us. So you never know.
Speaker 4: Now that that's a legitimate point, though, Garriy Jeff. Clearly what has been released to the public, what's commercially available, and so forth almost always is way behind whatever the most advanced things are in some lab somewhere. So again, I don't think you can rule it out completely, but I'm not losing any sleep over it myself.
Speaker 1: Okay. The number of older adults who have lost one hundred grand or more to fraud has tripled in the last four years, according to the Federal Trade Commission. Can you talk about this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is just so depressing and so despicable because think about it for a second. If you're an older person that's retired and you're on a fixed income, and you lose a substantial amount of your say ev as a result of some kind of scam, you know that puts you in a really bad position. It's felt like you can just go out and earn that money again, right, So you know that's that's part of it. But I think you know, older people are targeted a because in many cases they're a lot less technologies saving than younger people, and be in many cases they have money worth stealing. You know, your average twenty two year old doesn't have a lot of money worse stealing your average seventy two year old that's worked their whole life and built up a nest egg that they're trying to, you know, spend their golden years on, potentially has a lot of money it's worth stealing, So you know, it makes entirely good sense to me from a criminal's perspective, why you'd want to target those people. Again, it's sad, and I mean, all of this fraud is sad and despicable, but the fact that they're going after elderly people and potentially stealing their life savings, and if these attacks are increasing, both in frequency and sophistication, is really depressing. You know, I'm glad we're talking about it. I think it's so important to continuously raise awareness about these things because people think, well, this has never happened to me. You know, I'm too smart for this, or I don't have anything more steering, and I just cannot spress them up over and over to people, your money is worth stealing, and it's these attacks thanks to things like AI, whether it's voice cloning or just the ability for folks who in the past might have sent you a phishing email or a fishing text so it was full of grammatical errors and so forth, can use these AI tools to create perfectly written English pros, which makes it harder to figure out if something is fake or not are arising. You know, folks need to be aware of this. Folks need to be on guard for this sort of thing. And you know, folks need to talk to their elderly parents and warn them and help them stay aligned with the latest and greatest out there, because sadly it's getting worse.
Speaker 1: What is the most common scam, Dave? If you know.
Speaker 4: Well per the FBI. The FBI has a website called the Internet Crime Complaints CENTERIC three dot gov. I would encourage folks to check this out, trying to regularly. It's not only full of public service announcements that warn't about these kind of things, but every year they put out a crime report, you know, chop those in the statistics that are a lot more manageable and leading the multiple report. But usually you see things like cryptocurrency scams, which often come from this idea of pig butchering, where people will get a text or they'll get an email, Hey sendyr are we meeting tonight for a movie? Right? And it's just completely farcical, made up. I got one of these the other day. As a matter of fact, someone sent me some weird text about you know, was I going to be at this event? I don't know who it came from. I don't know anything about the event. But a lot of times they'll send these out because they just want you to respond a that tells them there's a live person at that phone number or email address, and then b they'll usually try to strike up some kind of conversation. They start to try to build some rapport, and then eventually it often leads to Hey, I'm making a lot of money in cryptocurrency. Let me tell you about it. And then they'll often lure people in that you give them a little bit of money, you make some money, You give them a little bit more money, you make some money. Eventually, once they get you convinced that this is legitimate and you're going to make a lot of money, you put a lot of money in and then your money's gone. That's when they say that people are losing like one hundred thousand dollars in more. That's often the sort of scam there's Sometimes they're romance scams, you know. Sometimes it's the traditional tech support scam. Those are still real prominent. Hey, this is Microsoft calling Gary, Jeff, your computer has a virus. Why don't you let me remote on into that and fix that for you?
Speaker 12: Hahaha.
Speaker 4: Like, try to call Microsoft or Google when you actually have a problem and see if you can get a human being on the phone. They're not calling you, trust me. They are not calling you to tell you that you have a virus on your computer. Do not give someone that calls you out of the blue, with no previous relationship, access to your device. Nothing good can come of it, Thank.
Speaker 1: You real quick, Dave Black Friday coming up the end of this week, right after Thanksgiving and then Cyber Monday. There's a lot of scams out there. What's the number one thing that people need to look out for if they're trying to do stuff online shopping?
Speaker 4: Yeah, lots of scams every year around there, and especially if more people are online more often. You know, look for the deal that's too good to be true. Looks for you know, it could come as an email, it could come as a tax. You know, they're targeting people the old package scam or your package got held up click here. You know, it's always about awareness, which is why I appreciate chatting about this stuff with you. Yet it's always about skepticism and slowing down and taking a breath. At any time there's any kind of urgency, whether it's a deal that's too good to be true or it's some terrible thing that is going to happen, step back, take a breath, and if it isn't a good deal on X, don't click the links, don't call the numbers. On your own. Open up your web browser and go to www dot Amazon dot com, Walmart dot com, or whatever it is. Don't use their phone numbers, don't use the links they send you. All of those can be spoofed. You on your own, go to the website that purports to have that great deal and see if you can find it. Right, that's that's the best way to minimize the likelihood that you become an unfortunate victim of one of these scams.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I got an email the other day that I was going to have a chance to buy my own island for like fifty bucks, and I did.
Speaker 4: I did, right in the middle of Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, Dave had her heaving. Have a happy Thanksgiving. You got any big plans just family.
Speaker 4: Stuff or yeah, family's coming over to our house.
Speaker 1: How about you well, uh, we actually we're gonna have it just the two of us at our house. But since you've already got people coming over, two more won't make a big difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on over. You and Chris are two point zero are welcome. Come on down. We'll have a good old time and we'll break out the tins oil and get out the fair day cages. It'll be a rocketly good nurse back garag yet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll bring my I'll bring my Tesla coil perfect, all right, right, take care Dave, thank you, thankscarea jet. The Nightcap continues seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred wl Cincinnati.
Speaker 13: A step closer to beginning repairs with the nine point thirty report. I'm Sean Gallagher breaking now providing an update. This afternoon, the Ohio Department of Transportation said that all additional shoring towers have been installed. There are ten in totals supporting a section of the Interstate four to seventy one bridge of a damage following a November first fire, which has left southbound lanes on the bridge closed. OADAD says the militia will start Friday as they will start removing damage beams and concrete deck. They will also hold a media briefing tomorrow morning at ten o'clock to provide a clearer picture of a time frame for the reopening of those lanes.
Speaker 4: Traffic is it's a pain no matter where you're going right now, and I can't imagine what it's going to be like here in the days ahead.
Speaker 13: Cincinnati City Councilman Seth Wallshawn with Scott Sloan as the Big Mac Bridge is not accessible for those traveling south of the city for Thanksgiving this week. Now the latest traffic in weather together a previous accidents have been causing and still slow downs and restrictions seventy one northbound between Wilmington Road and State Route seventy three exits, seventy one southbound between the US sixty eight and Wilmington Road exits. So to be aware if you're headed to our Columbus or you're making your right to Cincinnati, there will be some slowdowns.
Speaker 1: Now both ladies.
Speaker 9: Forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 13: An increase in clouds tonight low down to thirty four claude Wednesday, chance of late afternoon rain a high of forty seven. Rain Wednesday night, mixing with some snow in the overnight hours. Some areas could pick up an interless of accumulation the low down to thirty five. Then Thanksgiving Day claude with the chance of rain and snow the first half of the day a high forty three. Right now well partly to mostly claudey sky depending on where you are in the Tri State are temperature thirty nine degrees. President elect Trump promising to impose twenty five percent tariffs on Canada and Mexico during his first day in office, pointing to the borders, illegal immigration, and illegal drugs is the reasons why, while putting Americans in a situation where they could be negatively impacted, including higher prices at the grocery store, at the pumper gas in other places. Leaders of both Canada and Mexico have responded.
Speaker 14: Mexico's President Claudia Shinbaum threatening to impose retaliatory tariffs on American goods, saying the border crisis cannot be solved with threats and tariffs, warning that if the US imposes tariffs quote, it is not acceptable and would cause inflation and job losses in the US and Mexico. Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau took a softer line, saying he spoke to Trump.
Speaker 6: This is a relationship that we know takes a certain amount of working on, and that's what we'll do.
Speaker 14: Trump is using these tariffs to pressure Canada and Mexico to help him deliver on his key campaign promise securing the border.
Speaker 1: ABC News is Terry Moran.
Speaker 13: Recently, the National Women's Soccer League announced that Cincinnati was among three finalists in the running for an expansion franchise.
Speaker 8: Cincinnati's awarded a new franchise in the National Women's Soccer League. Hamilton County is ready to put up five million dollars to help that team find a training complex in talent. Money's included in the new county budget for next year. Commissioned President alisiha Rings would like to see the training complex tied into a new U sports facility.
Speaker 15: That would be a great thing. The National Women's Soccer League and has an amateur sports facility and it is gonna We're gonna be able to bring tournaments and high school kids get scholarships and now with a national soccer I mean this would be huge since IGN is one of three finalists for the expansion team.
Speaker 8: They'll find out in the next few weeks. I'm Brian Colts. He's Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 13: WL Double College Basketball Tonight Number eight Kentucky defeat to Western Kentucky eighty seven to sixty eight. The new College Football Playoff rankings release o Oregon, Ohio State, Texas, Penn State, and Notre damer in the top five, Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, SMU, Indiana, Boise State, and Clemson routing out the top twelve. When it comes to seating in the twelve team bracket, it's Oregon, Texas, Miami, Boise State, Ohio State, Penn State, Notre Dame, Georgia, Tennessee, SMU, Indiana, and Arizona State. Update is at ten o'clock. I'm Sean Gaalbagher News Radio seven hundred w LB.
Speaker 16: If you're looking for a healthy, fun family tradition on Thanksgiving Day, here's your answer. The Western and Southern Thanksgiving Day Race sponsored by Secret. The ten k course starts and finishes at TQL Stadium, and there's a Chick fil A five k.
Speaker 1: And Pro Ampeg Kids Run two.
Speaker 16: All the funds followed by a big Pella party on the field and everyone gets a swag bag full of PNG gifts and more. Even better, your running walk benefits many local charities, and you and your family earn the right to eat more pumpkin pie. Register today at Thanksgiving dayrace dot com single game tickets for Cincinnati women's basketball are home.
Speaker 1: One of the great historians of our day and also a senior Fellows of Discovery Institute. He writes wonderful, wonderful books like Rediscovering Amra, which is one of my favorite history books that I've ever read, about American traditions and how important they are to keeping this country, this great republic together. He's also a father and he has become my friend. Scott Powell joins us tonight to talk a little Thanksgiving and to talk about President Trump's cabinet, which is rapidly coming together. I have joked that Trump's cabinet has come together faster than an Ikea Zoom video to this point. Scott Powell, how are you.
Speaker 10: I'm great, Gary, Jeff. Nice to be with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have considered you ever since Rediscovering America. The first time we spoke, and then I read the book. What a great, great history book, and it's and it's more than a history book because it gets to the real heart of the real heartbeat of what America is and just what the foundations are that the nation was built upon and how important they are to us maintaining and keeping that republic. If we can, well, let's go ahead and redirect first to President Trump's cabinet. What do you think has been important in these nominations, in these picks, and what does it portend for our immediate future?
Speaker 10: Scott Well, I think what impressed me the most was the speed at which he appointed is various cabinet leaders. Was done very quickly, and he appointed what I would say are controversial people from the establishment point of view, which basically means that they're the right that they're the right appointments. Yeah, you know, our country has been captured by a globalist elite that I think we've all woken up to the fact that these globist elites and they cross party lines, maybe more on the Democrat side than Republican, but nonetheless there are people that whose allegiance to the limited government of America as envisioned by the founders, that's gone they're they're no longer you know, beholden you know, to the Constitution, but rather they they have come to believe that that that that there will be a new global order and that they want to have a seat at the table. And so they are basically involved in facilitating many much of the agenda of the of the new global order. So it means acqui then acquiescence to China, it means embracing the Green New Deal. Uh, it means you know, unlimited federal spending because it's it's all you know, printed money, it's fiat currency. So uh, these folks are from the old school. But what we need now is a correction on the course of America because we are going to destroy ourselves if we don't get our spending reformed and if we don't rebuild our military so that we're feared in the world. We need to get rid of the dei in doctrination, the critical race theory, and restore merit as the primary driver of hiring and firing of in both the public sector and the private sector. There is no there is no place for racial quotas. That was not the vision of Martin Luther King, certainly, and it shouldn't be our vision either. We want the best people. And what happens over the long run by living that way is that it elevates everybody. It means that the people that thought that they could get a preferential treatment because of their race, if that game is over, then guess what happens. People begin to say, Hey, we've got to compete on an even playing field with everybody else. Oh yeah, let me let me take Asian, Latino, black, doesn't matter. We got to compete and we got to you know, we've got to be great students and great performers, and then our future, you know, the world is our oyster.
Speaker 1: Well, you are on a roll, and I'm sorry to slow yet, but something you said just struck me about something that happened in the state where I live, the Commonwealth of Kentucky. We're right across the river from Cincinnati. And one of the ballot issues this November was school choice, to give parents actually the choice and the money if they chose to get out of a public school. Where Kentucky is one of only two states in the nation that don't have some form of school choice. And what it's all about is the teachers' unions versus that meritocracy that you're talking about, the competition you're talking about, because if a parent knows they can get their child a better education at a private school, but they can't afford it because of the handcuffs that are on them as parents. But it should be available to everyone. Meritocracy should be open to everyone, not just blacks or whites, or Hispanics or men or women. It should be open for the best to rise to the top, and for those who work harder and those who work smarter should be able to be recognized and should be in those positions where they have this freedom. And that's what you're talking about in essence, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Oh? Absolutely absolutely this is.
Speaker 1: And the sad thing, Scott is the teachers' unions won in Kentucky and we still have no school choice.
Speaker 10: I know. It's a shame. It's a shame, and that's why you need strong leadership from Washington, from the Trump administration. I believe his appointee for the Apartment of Education is basically going to put herself out of a job that she's going to preside over a department that is going to be closed. I certainly hope that that's the case. That's what I've heard. But I sure hope that that is what happens, because you know, before nineteen seventy seven, we had no Department of Education, and schools in America. Public schools in America were far better than they are now. No schools have gotten worse.
Speaker 1: American public schools were number one in nineteen seventy nine when the implementation of the federal Department of Education took place under the Carter minister number one. We're twenty fourth now.
Speaker 10: Oh and that's barely twenty fourth. I think it's actually lower than that, really, but yeah, I do. I mean, I think there's certainly there are certainly some schools in some districts somewhere that would be higher in the ranking. But overall, with the urban with populations concentrated in the urban areas, and with the politics of the urban areas, I think you just can't help but realize that the schools are really a disaster in most of the urban areas. The public schools. This is why kids kids graduate well below there. You know, their their grade level for reading and math and so forth. And it's a shame because they can't get a good start in life unless the schools have prepared them, and the schools are failing. So let's know what we do in Florida. In Florida. In Florida, every family gets a gets a credit. So I send my daughter to a Christian private school, and I get a about a seventy five hundred dollars credit that goes directly to the school to subsidize the tuition. The tuition is is more than twice that, yeh, but that's seven five hundred dollars. Is everybody's eligible for it, and so it's it's it's certainly greatly appreciated by by by people who can't you know, who really can't afford to you know, pay the full boat. Yes, so they can send their kids to a private school if they think that's the best. So you know, that offers the best education option based on where they live and so forth.
Speaker 1: On the cabinet picks, Scott, how disappointed were you that the Matt Gates nomination got shot down for Attorney General? Very well, he was a major disruptor, and we need we need major disruptors, as you mentioned at the top. We need people who are you know, considered radical by the establishment. In Washington, d C. To make real effective change, and.
Speaker 10: I think he had. He certainly had the qualities of character to do that. Perhaps the perhaps he really led, he would be at the top ranking of courage, determination of not caring what others thought. He would do what he thought was right no matter what, and he would persist at it and be courageous, and he would use his position to be an effective communicator. I think he basically was always very effective in communication. Yeah, maybe maybe maybe more so than like MARJORW. Taylor Green and others who tend to be, you know, maybe a little bit they're not as good. Matt was very good. But you know, in politics, as in everything in life, things don't always work out the way we think they should. And sometimes we have to just recognize when to fold our tent and and and and move on. If Matt had things in his past that could be really create a big controversy and prevent his nomination from going going through, perhaps it's better for him that he did withdraw. I can't. I can't answer that. Only he knows the calculations that he made. But I think you'll have a role to play, and he's not going away, So all.
Speaker 1: Right, I tell you what, Scott. Let's let's take a quick break and when we come back, let's talk about my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving. What do you want? Great? Okay? Scott Powell Rediscovering America on the Nightcap one more time on seven hundred WLW. Hey, if you're like most Americans do, you have a ton of debt and you're paying. In continuing our conversation with Scott Powell on Thanksgiving week here on the Nightcap and let's talk about Thanksgiving. You write about it along with other fantastic, great American holidays in Rediscovering America. Give me your thoughts on Thanksgiving and why this holiday is so darned important.
Speaker 10: Scott, Well, I consider it really the core American holiday, and I do so for many reasons. Number one, gratitude is probably one of the most important things for all of us to have embedded in our subconscious and our character, in our disposition towards others. When you say thank you to people, when you show gratitude for people, I tell you, it changes the whole dynamic. If you're polite to the cash register and you thank them for what they do, you've just made their day. So we want to make each other's day. So gratitude is it's like the holy grail of making other people's day, and if you practice it, you will be amazed how you're appreciated and return. It's really great. But Thanksgiving was not a holiday that was supposed to happen with the Pilgrims. You know, the Pilgrims embarked on a voyage across the Atlantic. They weren't the first, but this was the first. This was one of the early efforts at colonization. The first one in Jamestown really failed because it was just men that came over, so there was no plan on family formation and having children and really having a colony that would sustain itself. But the Pilgrims were all families, and the Mayflower was about half Pilgrims and maybe a little more than half Pilgrims, and the rest were secular people. Some of them may have had believed Christian beliefs, but they weren't part of the separatist group. There was a group that knew each other from being in the wilderness in Holland for about ten years, ten or eleven years. Because they were persecuted, they had to leave England, so the Pilgrims made this voyage across as dangerously they were blown off course so that they couldn't get to their sponsored territory. The Virginia Company sponsored the Mayflower the ship, and it's very expensive to sponsor a big ship sure and provision it and everything, but they were all they were sponsored to go to the Virginia territory in northern New Jersey. But stormweather blew them off course and they ended up off Cape Cod. And it was at that point that they began to have a mutiny. And it was not the separatists, it was not the Christians that were mutiny, because they were faithful. They believe that God had brought them to the place where they needed to settle. But the others were very anxious and threatened mutiny. And so in the wisdom, it was the Pilgrims who had the wisdom to say, well, we've we've got to quell this unrest, and we're going to do it by creating a compact wherein we all agree that we will be democratically governed, that everyone will have an equal voice, and that we we vote on all major initiatives in our colony, how we do things, and so forth and so everybody signed, all all the males on board, secular and separatists, Christian and non Christian, all signed the Mayflower Compact. That was a forerunner to the future of America, to the Constitution of the United States. So that was, you know, that was really remarkable.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 10: You know, the the the Pilgrims were really motivated for you know, by a by a spiritual quest for for freedom. And you know what's also remarkable about the Pilgrims is that they they were similar to the Israelites in their exodus from Egypt. They they the Pilgrims announced that the leader of the Pilgrims, which was Bradford, William Bradford, he he he said in his in his message to everybody, that they were they were leaving England to go to the New World, and that he viewed he viewed the voyage across the ocean just as the Israelites viewed the exodus from oppression of the Egyptian the Pharaoh and going to the Promised Land Canaan. That's exactly what he said. He put every one with a mindset that they were going to God's Promised Land. And boy, they needed that faith because They had a very very tumultus journey, and you know, they almost lost the ship. A main beam was broken, and that's one reason that they didn't They didn't want to continue to go to their their destination, the Virginia Company location in just south of the mouth of the Hudson River. And then they just said, we've got to survive and get to, you know, the land that God guides us to. And it turned out that Plymouth was a perfect place. It was almost you know, it had to been God's hand because the original Indian tribe that was there was very warlike, but they had been wiped out by a pandemic, some kind of an epidemic destroyed the whole tribe. So this fertile land with a with a you know, a spring running through it, a springfield stream, because you need you need fresh water, uh to be successful to live, it had it all and it was it was abandoned. In other words, there was not a there was not really a tribe there that they had to displace, and so and so it was that they they settled. But they they one of their major you know, one of their major achievements too early on was that they they made a peace treaty with the Wampanoag, with the Wamponomac tribe, which was the biggest sort of umbrella tribe, and that was broken by, you know, by massasoyat Uh, the Indian chief, with the help of well he he was the Indian chief. He couldn't speak English, so he couldn't communicate with the Pilgrims. But Squanto Uh, you know, played a you know, played a major role in uh in translating. Now, how did squad how would how would Squanto know English? Well, it turns out God arranged that because he was kidnapped years before he went to Europe. He was taken to Europe, he escaped from the from the prison that he was in Spain and got made his way to England, wherein he knew that he wanted to go back to his tribe and so he knew that he needed to, you know, learn English because that was the language that he would have to use to persuade to persuade some ship captain to put him up a lot of passage. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So anyway, so that was a very unique achievement and it was unique among all the Indian all the treaties with Indian tribes never lasted that long, but the pilgrim wamping on the Pea Street lasted more than fifty years. There was peace, and there was not just peace, there was harmony because the tribe that that came to know the Pilgrims first was not a warlike tribe, and they helped the Pilgrims learn what to plant and how to plant, how to fish, how to survive. And so after the first season, Uh, they decided the Pilgrims decided that they needed to give thanks to God for the harvest, eager as it was, because it was not a robust part.
Speaker 1: That's how it all began. But and the question for another time is who brought the cranberry sauce? Scott Howe. It's it's such a joy to talk to you, especially about stuff that's so important, like uh.
Speaker 10: Like, well, thanks Thanksgiving is really a special time, and so you know, listeners ought to get get Rediscovering America. You might get it in time for Thanksgiving, but it has a chapter in there that will literally blow your mind about the significance of everything that happened leading up to that Thanksgiving. Uh, Gratitude dinner.
Speaker 1: God, Bless you, thank you so much, Scott.
Speaker 10: We got wonderful yep, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to you all right.
Speaker 1: It's the nightcap and it rolls on after the news on seven hundred w l.
Speaker 9: W News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred wl Cincinnati.
Speaker 13: Wrapping up securing of the bridge with the ten o'clock report. I'm Sean Gallagher breaking now. This afternoon, the Ohio Department of Transportation said all additional shoring towers were finally up to support that section of the ifour seventy one bridge that was damaged in a fire and closed southbound lanes. This is a big step to starting repairs on the big back bridge.
Speaker 1: Down the bridge.
Speaker 8: Holiday travels with the tray say it's gonna be tougher than usual the peak times. Look for long delays approaching the Brent Spence Bridge south on seventy five and from westbound Fort Washington.
Speaker 4: Way traffic is it's a pain no matter where you're going Right now, I can't imagine what it's going to be like here in the days ahead.
Speaker 8: Did Counsel Seth Walston pressing Odoff for answers on reopening the four seventy one bridge damaged by the fire four weeks ago, but he says he's been told that's not gonna happen until early next year.
Speaker 4: We don't know what the timeline is yet. We're expecting and man, they said yesterday they're expecting to begining a schedule by the end of this week.
Speaker 1: Wells Chelsea, Scottsland.
Speaker 8: Demolition work tearing out the damage to deal beams starts Friday. I'm Brian Coltson's radio so WL.
Speaker 13: No Dot is planning to give a clearer picture of the time frame on when those lanes will reopen when they hold a media briefing tomorrow morning at ten o'clock. Now the latest traffic and weather together and still showing restrictions due to an earlier accident seventy one north bound between the Wilmington Road and State Route seventy three exits. Also restrictions State Route seventy three both ways between Old Denny Road and Denny Road.
Speaker 17: Now the latest forecast from the No Feared Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry the Dentist office not your favorite place we or for you No Fear Dentist Dot Com.
Speaker 13: Seymour clouds increase tonight, the low down to thirty four, cloudy sky's Wednesday, a chance of late afternoon rain, a high at forty seven, then rain Wednesday night, mixing in with snow in the overnight hours, the low down to thirty five. Thanksgiving Day, cloudy with a chance of in snow mainly the first half of the day, coming to an end around one o'clock. A high of forty three right now partly to mostly cloudy sky. It's thirty nine degrees. Ohio State Highway Patrol says that a woman is dead after an accident along Interstate seventy one south near US sixty eight in Clinton County this evening, which dick cause closures. They say, right around six o'clock, a vehicle driven by thirty two year old Lorn Shore of Chillicothe struck a pickup truck, causing his vehicle to go into the median while the pickup went into the right lane. Shore was hospitalized with injuries, while his eighteen year old passenger, identified as eighteen year old mckel Reinhardt, who was from Chillicothy, died from her injuries at a local hospital. Nobody in the pickup truck was hurt. College basketball action tonight, a Bray, Kentucky the defeating Western Kentucky at rupp Ana. As the Cats remain undefeated following that eighty seven to sixty eight victory number twenty two with a seventy five sixty six win over South Carolina Monday night, as they'll take on Michigan in the Fort Myers Beach Division Championship Game Wednesday night, a thirty tip on fifty five KRC sixteenth rank do you see will host Alabama State Wednesday night. That's a tip off at seven here on the Big One. Earlier today and the Miami RedHawks defeated Mercers seventy five seventy two in the Fort Myers Pomps Division Championship Game. The new college Football Playoff rankings released tonight, Oregon, Ohio State, Texas, Penn State, and Notre Dame the top five. Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, SMU, Indiana, Boise State, and Clemson round off the top twelve in that order, But when it comes to seating in the twelve team bracket, Oregon, Texas, Miami, Boise State, Ohio State, Penn State, Notre Dame, Georgia, Tennessee, SMU, Indiana and Arizona State in that order. Our next update is at ten thirty. I'm Sean Gallagher, News Radio seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 2: Life is short and if we spend our time suffering with pain in, it takes away our joy.
Speaker 1: That's not a very good way to love. He's right, it's hard to be happy when you're in constantly. We're back into the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW and starting this hour tonight with someone a longtime acquaintance of this program. I consider my radio friend for sure, even though we've never met in person, talked numerous times. As you may or may not know, he is the executive director of the Climate Science Coalition of America, author of four books on energy, climate change, and sustainable development, over one hundred thousand copies in print. The book that he had out last was it's been a little over a year. The Green Breakdown, the coming renewable energy failure. He predicted it, and it seems to be many pieces of that failure are coming to pass. Steve Gorham, Welcome back to the show. How are you doing, Hi, Gary, Jeff, great to join you.
Speaker 7: Happy Thanksgiving to you and Thanksgiving and yeah, the green breakdown appears to be coming quickly. There's a lot of things, and I think the COP twenty nine Climate Conference and buckaweiser Baijan is just another example.
Speaker 1: It's now over.
Speaker 7: There were sixty seven thousand people that attended something like that.
Speaker 1: Did you go to isiser Bazan? I have not, Okay, all right.
Speaker 7: It's right on the coast of the Caspian Sea, though, I think, and it's actually the first place in the world that oil wells were thrilled, I understand, and it's very ironic. They hosted it this year and if you go there, you can see all these oil dereks all around the city and then also in the sea as well, and so it's it's it's very ironic. And the president Ilhan Alijev said on the first Dai that oil and gas was a gift of God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then the.
Speaker 7: OPEC folks backed them up. But you know, a lot of the delegates have pledged at COP twenty eight, they pledged they were going to get rid of oil.
Speaker 12: So it's kind of a crazy situation.
Speaker 1: So I mean, with that kind of an opening to COP twenty nine this year seems totally at odds with what has been done at these conferences. In the past, including you just referenced COP twenty eight and the call to get rid of fossil fuels and oil altogether. So I mean, if the people who are hosting the event and the people who are attending event seemed to be praising oil, now, what's changed in the last year.
Speaker 7: Well, things are very much at odds. In that meeting, it was, it was it really could be called a failure, although they always they always declare these things of victory. You know, they get together at the end and say we've all agreed. But they were doing they weren't. They were doing things like not calling on the Indian repres who had had objections. I understand they expelled Javier Milay and the whole Argentina delegation.
Speaker 1: Because they weren't.
Speaker 12: They weren't getting in line.
Speaker 7: And finally they agreed on three hundred billion annually from the rich nations to the poor nations, which was called insulting by many of the nations there. They wanted a lot more money.
Speaker 12: They wanted over a trillion dollars a year.
Speaker 7: And then, of course we have the shadow of the President Trump coming into office, who withdrew from the Paris Climate Agreement, in twenty eighteen the twenty fifteen Paris Climate Agreement, and Biden restored it, but Trump says he's going to withdraw again. So it's really a mess in many many ways, and it should be a mess. You know, if you look at what this has actually done. The top twenty nine is the twenty ninth of these. They've been doing him since nineteen ninety five. They spent five trillion dollars. But the world energy share of coal, oil and gas is still eighty one percent in twenty twenty one, the same as it was in nineteen ninety nine. And you know, if you look at well as what's going on, we've had global energy consumption is up forty seven percent over the last two decades, and carbon dioxide emissions are up forty four percent over the last two decades, and they want them to all disappear, and they want the energy used to go down. These are things that are just not going to happen, and it's all starting to break down.
Speaker 1: Well, and like you said, it's all starting to break down. And this is the point of part of the book of the Green Breakdown is that they're not dealing with reality. These people aren't dealing with the truth. They're dealing with something that's kind of a fantasy that they can get rid of all those carbon emissions with a snap of a finger or with the signing of some document. And yet you mentioned the the agreeing on three hundred billion dollars from the wealthy countries in the world to the poorest countries in the world. Wasn't there an a mission a few years ago by somebody at the UN and this climate panel that's that it admitted that this was really about redistribution of wealth and it wasn't about saving the environment. That's that's all this is is redistribution of wealth.
Speaker 7: And actually that's one of the big goals. Another goal of the United Nations is is to have a world government. That's what part of it is as well. And well, you know, and who can blame the poor nation? So so Europe and US have said, okay, we got this climate problem, we got these storms getting worse, we have this disaster, and we caused it over the last three or four decades. And so they all, you know, they're all here at these big conferences to get handouts. They want they want billions of dollars to be transferred and and who can blame them, But it's you.
Speaker 12: Know, the thing is, this isn't going to do This isn't going to.
Speaker 7: Affect global temperatures, all this money, it isn't going to affect sea level rise. It's it's really the biggest superstition in modern history. It's a bunch of nonsense. And I think we may be right for the fall in Trump's first administration. Really not the case. Uh, he was kind of late putting together his team, but now there's terrific Momentumies named them all and he selected a bunch of folks that are really going to make changes.
Speaker 1: Tell tell me, Steve, tell me Steve about Lee Zelden is the head of the e P A.
Speaker 7: Yeah so so.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: Former Congression Representative Zelden came from the state of New York, and uh he is you know, he's voted on a bunch of climate issues in the past. He's a he's a climate skeptic as uh, as a the press has announced. He also has said that he's interested in protecting clean air and clean water, which same as President Trump. But he doesn't think carbon dioxide is something that's causing a problem. So he's going to be an EPA administrator, and we have a bunch of big things going on right now with the EPA. The EPA passed regulations to reduce emissions from power plants in April, and that would require a ninety percent reduction. It would require closing Vallna coal plants, It would require natural gas plants to put in expensive carbon dioxide capture and storage technology that has certainly is currently being challenged by twenty five states and a bunch of industry groups in court, and they're going to take that down, I think when they.
Speaker 1: Get to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 7: And oh, by the way, it may be that the Justice Department decides not to defend that regulation from the EPA. This is very possible under a Trump administration. There's also standards to reduce carentoxide emissions from cars and trucks, which would force the automakers to sell sixty eight percent of their vehicles by twenty thirty two electric vehicles. And we're finding out now that people don't want them.
Speaker 1: Nobody nobody wants the evs. The infra pressor isn't set up, and it's expensive, and then you have to deal with the lithium batteries and the fires that have consumed whole lots of cars and garages and stuff. We've watched the reports and we'll talk about that in a moment. But it's a whole seed change with this Trump administration, not just with the EPA, but you mentioned the Department of Justice. It's going to be radically different because it's been so radical in the past four years.
Speaker 7: And the second big appointment is Chris Wright as Energy Secretary. He's been involved in about twenty percent of the oil and gas on shore in the US. He found a company called Liberty Energy, which fracts twenty percent of on shore wells nationally. And he's another big critic. And of course the Department Energy is a huge pusher of all this. They're the ones who are are redistributing the Inflation Reduction Act money, and they also have the seventy five dollars tax credit for new evs comes through the Department of Energy. By the way, you know, if you buy a used DV there's also a credit, and then if it's sold a third time, there's another credit.
Speaker 12: From the federal government.
Speaker 7: There's an endless stream of credits on these evs. And mister Trumps said he's going to get rid of all that good. So Chris Wright is going to do a whole bunch of things that are also going to get us back to sense sensible energy policy and collapse a out of this push for for a green cars and trucks and everything else.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, look, Steve, this is the trademark of a Trump presidency and it was the first time around. Is the deregulation and the and and less centralization of our government from the Department of Education and the Department of Energy. And you can just go through each one of these bureaucratic agencies in Washington, d c. That are going to not wield the kind of the kind of power they are wielding. Is giving freedom back to Americans to decide to choose what kind of car they want to drive, to decide what kind of stove they're going to have in their home, and and all of the rest of that. And I just it's it's a new day in America just because of deregulation alone. And I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 12: Well, it is.
Speaker 7: It's going to it's going to keep costs down a little bit. Although we have we have this Ai revolution. That's that's just boosting demand for electricity like crazy. All that's gonna help drive costs up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need more energy than ever. And if if wind and solar are not reliable, which they're not reliable because the sun doesn't alls shine and the wind doesn't all was blow. Uh, And the batteries are suspect that store these things and they you know, takes so much power just to maintain the power that's collected, the energy that's collected. You talk about sustainable energy in the book, and I mean, how do you rank wind and solar as energy sources? They're all right if you're on a farm. My Congressman Thomas Massey, who wants to get rid of the Department of Energy, by the way, and good luck to him, but he has been off the grid using solar power for his farm for over a debtad he said, Okay, it's expensive, but I'm in favor of the all above approach. And and and that's kind of what you advocate for too, isn't it.
Speaker 7: But wind and solar are okay, and I'm not I'm not opposing those, but we have all these incentives. You know, there's eighty billion dollars a year fiscal year twenty twenty five. That's going from the Inflation Reduction Act to wind and solar and and again the taxpayers and a lot of the solar are go to people that are are wealthy, they can afford to put it on the rooftops, and so it comes from the middle class taxpayers, and it's it's funnel to them. Just not just not something government should be doing. We should get out of all those those tax incentives. And I think mister Trump is going to cut a lot of that out.
Speaker 1: Indeed.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other the other part of this is the reliability and the danger. You mentioned the AI revolution, which is going to require more energy than we've ever thought we could even generate. And you know, on the other hand, the APA is talking about a ninety percent reduction in fossil fuel use and all the rest. Well, I mean we need more. What about nuclear energy is a sustainable source?
Speaker 7: Well, nuclear is a good thing. I think it's a very reliable. The problem with nuclear is cost and also it's difficult to build new nuclear facilities. It takes a long time, and part of that is regulations. As I think I mentioned before, I spoke at a group called the Plastic Pipe Institute, and those guys said, when they usually sell a pipe, there's about five pages of regulations, but if they sell something to the nuclear industry, there's about an inch of regulations just to sell, you know, reporting just to sell plastic pipe. And so we have a big problem with costs because of regulations for nuclear. But what people don't know right now, there's a lot of headlines about Microsoft and Amazon and Google locating data centers next to nuclear plants, and that's all good and restarting nuclear plants, But there are two hundred and twenty co fired power plants right now that are in planning or being constructed in the United States, and that is really going to be the big, big winner, as it should be.
Speaker 12: It's very low cost.
Speaker 7: And with the exception of carbon dioxide, we shouldn't be called the pollutant. It's very very low emissions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CO two. CO two is a necessary component of our atmosphere. I mean CO two is necessary for life. The answer it is the question has always been how much is okay? And when is the balance upset if there's too much CO two. At this point, we don't have nearly the amount of CO two that some people say we should have in our atmosphere, and certainly not the highest in Earth's history.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's lower than in the past, but you know, it's it's amazing. Nothing is net zero, Nothing is zero CO two. If you build any kind of a building and you put glass in it, and you put copper in it for pipes, and you put ceramic in it, and you put wood and steel and concrete, all of those things release carbon dioxide when they're manufactured and when they're transported. You can't even build a grass hut that is net zero. If you cut down wood and grass and build a grass hut, you will release carbon dioxide.
Speaker 12: That's the way the world is.
Speaker 7: So as you say, this is this is crazy, This this idea that we go for net zero in the United Nations, pushing this just never going to happen.
Speaker 10: Are you are you?
Speaker 1: Are you hopeful and encouraged with Donald Trump coming into the presidency and the prospect of all this deregulation going on? Uh? Are are you positive about this? Steve A Long while I am. The rest of the world obviously is you wrote in the Green Breakdown, the rest of the world. The Inflation Reduction Act. People always talked about, Oh, we can't pass the Green New Deal. Well, they basically got the Green New Deal passed when they passed the Inflation Reduction Act. And I wonder if there's any move a foot in Congress to maybe rescind that.
Speaker 7: It's going to be difficult because I think there are many there are many Republican representatives that are getting money sent to.
Speaker 4: Their district for a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 12: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 7: But I think mister Trump has also said he's going to stop paying it to what extent he can for the stuff that hasn't been already allocated. But we'll just have to see how this goes.
Speaker 10: Again.
Speaker 7: The economics are a favor a sensible policy. For example, California, right now they're going to I think they're gonna have a rate pay revolt. They have. If you have an air conditioner and you run it in California, it costs you in July or August, it cost you a thousand dollars for electricity each month. And electricity in California is going up fifty percent in the last three years fifty three years, and people just can't can't live this way, and it's all because of these Green policies out there. So wherever this this stuff is being deployed, it's it's going to be it's going to be a big, big deal and people are going to push back.
Speaker 1: Ah well, thank you for your time tonight, and I know that you'll be available later on down the line anything big develops, and we're looking for some big things after the first of the year with the new administration. Steve Gorham, author author of The Green Breakdown, The Coming Renewable Energy Failure, and you can still find it's still out there, Steve, Thanks again for your time and Happy Thanksgiving once again, sir, Thank.
Speaker 12: You Gary Jef.
Speaker 1: You got it. It's the nightcap and it continues in moments on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 16: If you're looking for a healthy, fun family tradition on Thanksgiving Day, here's your answer. The Western and Southern Thanksgiving Day Race sponsored by secret.
Speaker 1: By his own estimation, the fourth time that Tim Hale and I have had a chance to talk about. Who is Tim Hale, a thirty three year old Army Reserve veteran who was incarcerated for nearly three years in the Washington d C. Gulag in prison for nonviolent offenses simply by being at the Capitol on January sixth with other people who supported President Trump in the election that we all know now legally proven in court was fought with fraud, with fraud in Pennsylvania and other places. We know this by court verdicts over the summer. But Tim Hale, this is a great, great turn of events for you and for the other January sixth defendants, and for America in general when it comes to actually having constitutional rights again and respected at the highest levels of government. How are you?
Speaker 18: I am so good. I can't stand it. In fact, I'm not just good. I'm good enough. Thank you so much for having me back on This is such a phenomenal occasion, and I couldn't be happier.
Speaker 1: So January twentieth, we're all looking to January twentieth, the day that President Trump has inaugurated again as our commander in chief, who's vowed to pardon all January sixth defendants, or at least as many as he possibly can, and he could do all of them, and he should. But what led up to this, and what has happened since January sixth of twenty twenty one is a travesty not only of justice but a trampling of rights not seen I mean maybe since America's Civil War in the eighteen sixties. But there were many people who were jailed in the interim after January sixth for social media posts and once they were reading this is crazy. So what exactly got you in the whoscal on January sixth? Tim? Just for people who haven't heard your story before, let's do a quick review.
Speaker 18: Sure, sure, you know, I worked an overnight shift as a security contractor for the military, and I was also the union rep. But a very bad relationship with management because of that, because they violated a lot of laws, and so they actually tipped off NCIS.
Speaker 12: I was at the Capitol.
Speaker 18: They didn't know I did anything bad or anything, but the NCIS came to my house looking for me. They found my roommate. They strapped my roommate with a wire and they tried to get them to incriminate me while I was drinking, and they then framed me as a domestic terrorist. And it was a long journey after that. They ended up putting me in solid terry confinement for about a year in the DC Jail called it the DC Gulag. Spent about two years in the DC jail, and then another year in federal prison after that, to spend about three years behind bars for walking through the Capitol building. And there's your justice system, America. I was also the amateur comedian, and so they tried to take satire of mine and frame me as a far right extremist because as you just mentioned, people, they could take anything, like they took memes off of my phone to make me seem like I was a domestic terrorist. I mean, this is the fate of America. It's very Orwellian. But I'm glad that this is nearing its end, thank god.
Speaker 1: Well, this Department of Justice, the one you're talking about, which I mean, that's about as a real a term department of justice as the Inflation Reduction Act. But this Department of Justice also trying to put somebody in prison for a meme about the election in twenty sixteen with telling Democrats that they could vote the day after the election. They I mean, I don't know if they were ever successful in putting that person in jail for that meme. But the thought police have been alive and well since January sixth of twenty twenty one in America, and they're about to be defunded, I hope by President Trump.
Speaker 18: I hope so too. I also hope they defund NPR. You know, they try to use NPR hit pieces about me at my sentencing hearing, and this is publicly funded, publicly funded NPR articles were used by the prosecution to try to sentence meet over twice my guidelines. That's how I got four years instead of twenty months. It's yeah, it's quite it's quite an incestuous relationship they needed. I hope Elon Musk and Vi vak Ramaswami, I hope they defund NPR. That's that's that's number one on my agenda.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's it's been one of the bulls eyes that Trump has pointed out already the incoming Trump administration. They already said, uh, you know, we're gonna let them survive on their own. I thought that only only communist countries had state run media, state funded media. I didn't know that was happening in America. A lot of people didn't know that. But we've seen example after example after example of this. I mean, we've got PROVDA alive and well in this country right now, and taxpayers should not be funding it.
Speaker 18: I couldn't agree more. Yeah, I mean, it's a modern day Operation Mockingbird. You know, this state propaganda. That's all. It is, good narrative.
Speaker 1: I wanted to point out something I just saw today, and this is a an article, a column that came out yesterday as a matter of fact, by the great legal mind Jonathan Turley, and he talks about here's the title, Congress's January sixth investigation looks less and less credible. And this was in the Hill, so if you want to check it out, he says, on January sixth, twenty twenty one, the nation rock by the disruption of the certification of Joe Biden as our next president. With Donald Trump set to return to the White House in twenty twenty five, it is astonishing how much of that day remains a matter of intense debate, and he said those divisions are likely only to deepen after a slew of recent reports that have challenged the selective release of information from the House January sixth committee. And you just talked about how an NPR NPR was used in your trial against you. But he said January sixth remains as much a political litmus test as a historical event, whether you refer to that day as a riot or an insurrection, puts you on one side or the other of a giant political chasm. Chasm. They never charged Donald Trump with the insurrection. They never charged any of the January sixth defendants with insurrection. How come that drum beat was riveted into our heads over and over again by mainstream media, also part of the state run media or state sponsored media.
Speaker 18: Well, because it was purely a trocity propaganda. That's why they never released all the video. They just wanted you to see the same thirty second clips as someone break in a window for three years because it again, it was just about a narrative. Then again, you saw what they tried to do with him in State Plate Colorado, where they tried to use the fourteenth Amendment, Yeah, the insurrection clause to bar him from office. I mean, this was just a ploy they sabotaged the twenty twenty election, and if he didn't go down quietly, they wanted to use that to sabotage the twenty twenty four election. I mean, that was the ultimate That was the end result, was that they would prosecute him if he didn't keep quiet. And that's what they ended up doing, and so I think they used us as tools against him, and then I think it was part of a long game they had.
Speaker 1: Well, as you mentioned, they only showed the portions of the video that supported the prosecution side. In most of these trials of people, there is a sheriff and I'm trying to remember his name, a sheriff from Williamstown or Williams County, Williamson County in Tennessee. A sheriff's deputy who's like seventy years old, who was arrested and was still in jail, and I'm trying to think of his name. But as you and I have talked in the past, there were plenty of people, in fact, people that you were in a cell with at one time or another, who you know and admitted they were informants for the FBI and the powers that be, and they got less time than you did because I guess they were snitching on the side of the people in power at the time.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean, that's what makes the part of saying a little contentious between you know, Jay six Ers, Like I personally think that I don't think it's about who was violent or who was peaceful. I don't think it's about who had misdemeanors or felonies. I think I think that pardons should be I think pardons should be for those who went there for the right reasons. And I think that if you went there to screw over other protesters, if you went there to entrap people, if you went there to hurt Trump, or if you went there to hurt the election or the country, then maybe you don't get a pardon. I think it's a little more nuanced than most people make it out to be. But yeah, I mean I always look at it like this. The one of the lead FBI guys from the Wolverine Watchman stead napping plot, that fake kidnapping plot in Michigan, he got promoted after that to the DC office. So like when you look at the Wolverine Watchman kidnapping thing, two thirds of those dudes ended up being informants. So how many people with the thousands and pon thousands of people in DC on January sixth, how many of them might have been bad actors who had infiltrated the crowd. You know, I think there was a.
Speaker 12: Lot of it.
Speaker 18: And I met, as you just mentioned, I met, I met a few bad actors and they don't care. The public doesn't know this, but they deserve to know. That's why I hope. I hope that he stops the prosecutions. When he gets in, I hope he releases my friends who are in prison. But before the pardon is I hope that he gets control of the DOJ, maybe the DoD and even DHS, And I hope he gets lists of all the actors that were there that day to set us up and just you know, check the list if you see any similar names on the defendant list, maybe cross those ones off. That's just my preference.
Speaker 1: Multiple defendants Tim Hale report being denied bailed despite no prior criminal records. Were you one of those?
Speaker 18: That is correct? Yeah, a lot of us, A lot of us were held in spite of the Bail Reform Act in DC. In fact, there was a ruling called the Montreal decision. Some people ended up getting released because of this ruling and others didn't. They were very select active in how they applied it. But the ruling was that if you had no connections to extremeist organizations, if you had committed no new crimes after January sixth, then you were good to go, but they didn't apply that across the board. Yeah, many, many people were detained for no reason other than for narratives they want to They want to portray people like Julian Cater, for instance, as cop killers, when no cops died at the Capitol. Well say the same thing with the oathkeepers. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, this is not just a new thing in Washington, d C. I mean used to be to be elected mayor of Washington, d C. You had to be a crack addict. There's been documentation of pre dawn raids affecting dozens of families where the FBI or whomever was raiding their homes to arrest them for being at the Capitol on January sixth, used flashback devices which actually started fires and caused fire damage inside these defendants' homes. There's new evidence that and I mentioned this earlier, tim suggesting some defendants were charged based on social media posts and reading choices, and you mentioned your meme. And here's the other thing. If people get pardoned, shouldn't they be made whole as much as the government can do that financially, because of the legal fees and because of the time lost at work, maybe they've lost jobs, they've lost businesses. I mean, shouldn't there be a push by the Department of Justice now to make these people whole? A pardons nice and being released from the gulags in the prison is even nicer. But you know, these people have been damaged on spurlish charges now for almost four years. But what's the remedy there legally?
Speaker 18: Well, I think that I think you're right. I mean, they you know, they do, they do deserve to be made whole. The problem is, and you, I mean you had mentioned shouldn't the DOJ be doing this now? They absolutely should. They should also stop prosecuting people and kicking indoors, but they're just not. Unfortunately, this is going to have to wait until the new administration. Uh, it's just it's the same old story. They're just they're ramping up the arrests, they're not stopping them. And so yeah, they should be working towards this. The Supreme Court just overturned the one felony charge I had that that fake obstruction charge that went back to Enron. The Supreme Court overruled it, and they still haven't dropped it from my case after I already served my sentence. It's like, it's this is crazy. They don't care. They they just don't care. It's totally vindictive. But you know, when we get new blood in there and we actually get control, I think that's when you're gonna start seeing, you know, some restitution there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I think people people should be people should be compensated for losing their homes, for losing their jobs. So a lot of the defense I met were not just blue collar workers like they were businessmen. They made their own they were small businessmen, they made their own livelihoods. They lost everything, you know. I mean, you can't get that back. You can get those years back. How much money do you put on a year of your life.
Speaker 1: No doubt about that. And the great dichotomy too, is what happened with the National Guard. When there were the riots near the White House where they burned the church and President Trump came out with the Bible. The National Guard was allowed to be there, but the requests or the offer of National guardsmen at the Capitol on January sixth, that President Trump made to both Nancy Pelosi's sergeant at arms in the House and Senator Schumer's sergeant at arms in the Senate were both denied. No, we got this handled. I mean, all of it smells like the most colossal set of up in the world. That was just when we saw them the political law fair that they that they pursued against Donald Trump as soon as he announced he was running again. So, I mean, it's it's no big secret that they have been using their position of power to silence political foes and political dissent. That is that is straight out of the USSR.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean, and it's it's like I just said, it's it's flagrant. They don't care that we know. They know that we know, and it's not an issue to them. I mean, Pelosi's on video. It took us three years to get it, but she's on video taking responsibility for the fact that there was no National Guard. She's on video saying this is my fault, and she it is her fault. It's also Mayor Bowser's fault. She's in charge of the Metro PD. Pelosi was in charge of the Capital PD. We have body cameras from METROPD officers from January sixth, and after they get called to the situation, they realize how out number they're like, they set us up and they're responding to each other like, yeah, absolutely, they set us up. And who's they? They answered to Nancy Pelosi, even Mayor Bowser, So yeah, the Democrats set them up. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some Rhinos inside Congress who were part of it too. They hate Trump that much, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we've seen the Liz Cheney's and the Adam Kissingers of the world kissing up to the Marxist in office. Who are Democrats? Tim Hale? Where can people find you? What are you doing these days?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 18: I'm getting ready for vindication. You know, there's a lot of things I'm working on. Obviously, I'm talking to a magnanimous fellow such as yourself right now, sir. You know I'm working on some things, some writing. I'm actually writing on the Gateway Pundit. I'm actually publishing articles about January sixth defendants. Yeah, if people want to follow my trolling, you can find me on Twitter, Tim Hale, criminally funny J sixer And as always, sir, I appreciate you having me on. And one last thing I'd like to plug. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up, So there's still a couple of months till we get those pardons. So if anybody wants to help J six families, please go to Patriotfreedomproject dot com. Any donation you make would make a world of difference. Thank you so much for having me back.
Speaker 1: The repeat the organization again, Tim, it is.
Speaker 18: Patriotfreedomproject dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, God bless you, and Happy Thanksgiving, Tim.
Speaker 18: Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed it should be a happy new year for you and everybody else. A new sheriff in town. All right, fantastic. We continue on this nightcap in just a moment after a break on seven hundred WLW. The nightcap been to another hour on this Tuesday evening on seven hundred WLW without any further ado because my guest tells me his phone dying. At any moment, we could be cut off, but we'll get in as much good stuff as we can in the meantime. Trevor Louden is an author, filmmaker, public speaker from christ Church, New Zealand. More than thirty years he's researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics and we certainly have seen a lot of that in this country. Really, over the last hundred years or so, the Communists and the Marxists have been trying to take over this last bastion of freedom on the globe. To talk about that and his film Beneath Sheep's Clothing, Trevor Louden, how are you doing, Trevor?
Speaker 4: Hey? Good?
Speaker 12: What I'm doing great? Hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? So we'll we'll get as much of this as we can while your phone is still working. First, tell me tell me about the film Beneath Sheep's Clothing and what do you.
Speaker 12: Do pay released a little while ago.
Speaker 6: It's s done by a warman, Julie Bieling, and I'm.
Speaker 12: In it's.
Speaker 6: Let's see Janus and the alex Human and many others. And what it is is looking at how communism is being implemented in America, you know.
Speaker 12: How they go about it.
Speaker 6: The woman Julie Bieling originally serves as a missionary in Russia not long after the collapse of communism and studied for many years the implementation of communism in that country.
Speaker 11: And was really really interested in the parallels that she was seeing back in America and So it's my contention, I think, and many of the others, that we're in.
Speaker 12: A communist revolution.
Speaker 6: It's largely complete, and President Trump, in my opinion, as a major disrupted to that. But we need to understand how this works has been implemented because most people do not recognize it.
Speaker 12: For what it is.
Speaker 6: So the film helps people to understand why it is and how it works.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting that and very very telling that in Kamala Harris's speech when she finally spoke about losing this latest presidential election, she said, ayah, We've got to keep fighting. And that's the thing about communist and Marxist they do not give up easily when they've been rebuked and rebuffed. They keep coming at you, don't they.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, that driven people.
Speaker 6: And my last book was actually about Kamala Harris as a Marxism. You know, she's a pro Chinese communist. She's a Maoist, as was the VP to Waltz by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, and with his associations in China. I mean her her father is a well known Marxist professor.
Speaker 6: And this wasn't just her dad and mom was a Marxist. She went to a Marxist social club in Great School. She she hooked up with the Marxist Willie Brown. She was the protege of the Marxist, the very wealthy Mark Steve Phillips, associated with the Marxist leaders of Black Lives Matter everywhere you look, as pro Chinese Communism with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: So there's no time to take a breath now in America that Donald Trump is back in office and he will disrupt this movement that is deep seated, not only in Washington, d c. In our federal government, but in our schools. They've started infiltrade churches, and I guess the film goes through all of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it takes a wide ranging approach because most Americans they see all these negative phenomenon They see a wide open border. They see indoctrinations and schools, they see the transgender movement. They see the gutting of the military, They see the destruction of the energy industry.
Speaker 12: They see all of these things, you know, woke sport, WoT religion.
Speaker 6: They see all these things, but they don't connect them. They don't understand all aspects of the same Marxist revolutionary movement, and much of it is leaked right back to China. So it's connecting the dots so people understand how all these so called separate phenomena are and d linked.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to Trevor Louden, from a spokesperson for the film Beneath Sheep's Clothing, about the encroachment of Marxism and communism in the United States of America and how it relates to what was done in the Soviet Union. Now, Marxist regimes tend to always eventually fall apart. I guess that's part of the good news, isn't it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well it is.
Speaker 6: But can you imagine the world if America went fully Marxist and China and Iran and all the communist regimes are allowed to run the world for a few years. Can you imagine what we'd looked like? Yeah, it will destroy itself, but it's like it's like cancer.
Speaker 12: You know, cancer.
Speaker 6: Invade your body and will eventually die when it destroys the host. And that's what communism does. If communism took over America would destroy America. But can you think of the god awful damage that would be done to all of us in the process.
Speaker 1: Certainly, well, and we saw a lot of evidence of that in the last term, the last president, during Barack Obama's eight years in this country, the war.
Speaker 6: Well, Barack Obama was Most Americans still do not understand to this day that Barack Obama is and always has been a hardcore communist who paved the way for what Biden did, and Kamala Harris would have, you know, basically sealed the deal. One of the first things she would have done.
Speaker 12: Is legalized thirty or forty.
Speaker 6: Million illegal immigrants and give them citizenship and voting rights. Then they would have had a permanent majority. You couldn't never have voted them out. Ever, it's very well can you imagine the damage they would have started to do to the country at that point, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean they they've already began, you know. It's very telling too that Kamala Harris only one states that have no voter ID laws.
Speaker 12: Trevor hmmm, yeah, yeah, Well that's that's a big part. As Stalin famously said, it's not.
Speaker 1: Counts the vote counts.
Speaker 6: The votes that counts, So vote fraud, you know, destroying voter and TG is a big part of the communist movement. That's how that's how the communist dampower in Venezuela. They defraud every single election. That's just standard practice.
Speaker 1: Well, the Wolk ideologies too, that had been pushed, which Donald Trump is promising to end. DEI is d o a as the Trump people like to say. And and that is another stop gap to kind of halt this this movement. And you mentioned in the film and in the lead up to the film and the information about the film that this has been this is not just a new thing with Barack Obama or Kamala Harris or Joe Biden. This has been going on in this country for over one hundred years.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's a century old.
Speaker 6: Phenomenon, and Barack Obama kicked it into overdrive, especially if they're legal immigration and Obama Care and the gutting of the military and all that kind of thing. Then Joe Biden brought in, you know, under his watch, you know, Black Lives Matter rampaged across the nation. That's a Chinese operation right there.
Speaker 12: We had the.
Speaker 6: COVID lockdowns, COVID mandates, all dictated by the Chinese controlled World Health Organization. You know, we were under Chinese control for two and a half years through COVID, and you know Kamala was.
Speaker 12: Ready to seal the deal.
Speaker 6: Kamala was going to put the icing on the car and bring this country to full on one hundred percent Soviet style Chinese style socialism. And thank god that that did not occur. But look, look, I think people need to understand if Trump, Trump's going to do a lot of great things to turn this back.
Speaker 12: But we've got to be part of this.
Speaker 6: Movement going forward because in two years time, if things don't go well, the Democrats take back the House and then they take the White House again in twenty twenty eight, and it's back to back to square one. Well, we will blow the final chance we have to save this nation.
Speaker 1: A good first step, I believe, and Donald Trump has vowed to do this, promised to do this. I'm counting on him to do this. Transgender people will not be allowed in our military anymore, a direct one and eighty degree turn of what we've seen in the military. Where you know, what is this deal that the artists have Is it just to create chaos and decimate the family structure traditionally in America to claim that there's no difference between men and women and that you can go from one to the other regardless of what the science says. I mean xx is x x and x Y is x y. I'm sorry, no amount of therapy or drugs or surgery is going to change you chromosomally to make you the other sex just at your whim because of some kind of mental defect.
Speaker 12: Well it is.
Speaker 6: You know, the whole basis of wisd and civilization is on objective truth, objective science, objective law, objective religion, where everything.
Speaker 12: Is laid out very clearly.
Speaker 6: And I is A and b ASP and black as white, white as black, you know, black as black and white as what. So, So if you look at the military, you know transgending is designed to destroy military discipline. You know, that's what is to reduce military effectiveness. The family is under attack because the main the bedrock of a western, stable, western society are sound, functioning families. So if you can weaken the family structure, create divisions in the family, that weakens the whole society. So it'll al must be seen in the context of a revolutionary process.
Speaker 12: That's the key thing.
Speaker 6: This isn't just stupidity, This isn't just a bunch of fruitcakes acting up. This is a very cold calculating scientific, sociological revolutionary process directed by the Chinese and other enemies of America. You know, a major Chinese businessman funds the transgender movement. Why would they do that, you know, if it isn't to weaken the main enemy coming of China.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Trevor. They're not doing it in communist China. It's exactly the opposite. In communists China, they know how important those structures are.
Speaker 6: That's right, because they understand they're getting ready for war and they need tough men who know maths and science and whatever. So they don't have an eerie faery education that we have here. They want to have strong guys. And the same principle applies with drugs. In China, they execute marijuana dealers, but they give tax incentives to the companies that produce the precursors for the fentinyl that kills our kids. So it's not that they're anti drugs. They just don't want them there. They want them to wreck our society. They don't want any of this transgender stuff effeminate men and their society. They just want to encourage in our society because they want to strengthen their society and weaken out. It's very scientific and it's very logical, but it's only logical when you see it in a revolutionary context.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawn. In your birth country of New Zealand, they've pretty much taken over, haven't they.
Speaker 12: The Marxist and we recently elected a.
Speaker 6: Moderate conservative in partnership with a very strong libertarian conservative party called the Association for Consumers and Taxpayers, which I used to be the vice president of. So there's a lot of a lot of it's a bit like Trump. A lot of the bad stuff's been pushed back. But under Cinda Adurned for instance, and Crucipkins are a Maroist, an actual pro Chinese Marlist, and Jesinda a durn An, actual Marxist. We had a we had a horrible situation for three or four years in New Zealand. Was very heavy socialism, very heavy suspress, suppression of free speech, all of that.
Speaker 1: There are European countries too, where the Conservatives have mounted new challenges to the Marxist and the Communists and have began to swing back towards the right or right center. I mean, this is a global movement to fight back against this evil isn't it.
Speaker 6: This is what I say. You know we are, this is a movement. You know, Communism is not about sharing the wealth. Communism is about centralizing all wealth and all power in a very few hands, which is why the globalists and the communists are almost indistinguishable. So what we're seeing as the tyrants have got worse and more obvious. We really saw this during COVID. The grassroots people around the world have finally woken up to the fate that we could lose our countries, our children, even our civilization.
Speaker 12: It is that crucial.
Speaker 6: So now we've see these populist uprisings in New Zealand, Australia, in Italy and Holland, Canada, United States, but where they're all looking to America. They're all absolutely thrilled that Trump has got back into office, absolutely thrilled because they see what he's going to do, what Melee is doing in Argentina, what Maloney is doing in Italy, as the way forward, as the shining example to show people that socialism is not inevitable, it can be defeated, it must be defeated and must be crushed for human freedom to survive. So I'm very optimistic with what I see going on around the world.
Speaker 1: All right, So the film's been out for a little while, and can people still view that online or wherever?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, just it's beneath cheap's clothing.
Speaker 6: Just go to the website Google ats or get it on Amazon. But seriously, it is an absolutely riveting film. It is educational, entertaining, and and it doesn't patronize in any shape or form. It is very very hardcore at truth telling, but done in a very very inspiring way. It's it's it's a must see.
Speaker 12: It really is a must see. But these sheep's clothing, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's not patronizing like Joe Biden saying, for example, if you're black and you don't vote for me, you ain't black. It's it's not that, all right, Trevor Loud.
Speaker 6: This is saying, if you're an adult human being, you deserve liberty and you better well stand up against those who want to take it away.
Speaker 1: Amen, thank you so much for your time. I'm glad your phone held out for the whole.
Speaker 12: Sex quite miraculous.
Speaker 1: So God God must have wanted us to do this interview, Trevor.
Speaker 12: It's all exactly exactly. So it was a pleasure, and thanks so much to your listeners.
Speaker 1: All Right, thank you, sir, have a great, great rest of day and happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 12: Okay, thanks same to you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, bye bye, bye bye. Trevor Lawden. Beneath Sheep's clothing is the film. Google it, Safaria to check it out, and I'm going to do the same, because I'm very, very interested in watching this documentary play out the same way we've been watching the Marxists continue their march in America until Donald Trump. And like he said, we've got to remain vigilant. We've got to stop this in our schools, in our churches, in our government, in our businesses. This is this has got to be halted right here, right now. This is our moment to take back the country. And that doesn't mean for for white men to take back the country. It doesn't mean for any group, but for each individual American citizen to take back our birthright and get it right again where family matters, where God matters, and where free enterprise matters away from a centralized government. Good stuff tonight on the night Cap, and we continue in moments after a news break, Gary Jeff with uh, let's see who we got Jared Not, who has written a book called Tiny Blunders, Big Mistakes. Oh like maybe sending long range missiles to Ukraine to start World War three before Donald Trump can take office. Maybe it's all coming up on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 17: If you're a business owner, the holidays are important, but do you know the last thing?
Speaker 14: Seventy five percent of your customers here before holiday shopping.
Speaker 18: Radio