Speaker 1: That really showed a lot about who you are. But what made you go in there for a four hundred swings for an.
Speaker 2: Hour give edition?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know. I mean, I don't know where this narrative is like a narrative that people think I don't care or some me doing the podcast has something to do with me at work. I don't understand how they correlate. But I mean it's my job, like it's what I'm wake up every morning want to do this. Of course I have to establish a life doing podcasts and other things because you don't play this forever, and you know, sometimes you got to do both. But man, I love that, like me going in there to take three hundred swings, that means to me, I mean, this just shows me how I want to win a world series. But I don't know. You know, hey, I don't know if anyone else.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like your swing was that far off?
Speaker 2: Now? I felt like it was close, but that was the problem, Like it was close, but it wasn't working. So I just keep swinging and eventually didn't always work like that would work out like that where you figure something out. But I mean it's better than not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Can they keep it real with you. Did you feel like you heard stuff that people were upset if you interview on tattoos?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, a lot of fans didn't like it. They they got thinking, I'm not don't care or this this, this, that series meant too much to be a normal person. I don't understand how that correlates, but you know, it is what it is. I mean, they didn't matter. Like I've been trying to get him for a minute, I've been trying to get guys. It's not the podcast has nothing to do with the game. It's about getting to know the players of the game. That's the whole point of it. Like you, some people may not have ever heard from Tatis or know where he's from, or know why he does what he does. That's the point of the podcast, not that that's that's the whole objective of it. And I don't understand how me doing that, bettering myself in my life and not getting in the way of my job. I don't understand why it affects people, But I mean, people are gonna always have their opinions and they're entitled to it.
Speaker 1: It kind of feels like baseball's behind the other sports. And it feels like you're trying to market the sports exactly.
Speaker 2: The other sports do it. It's never a problem. So because we've played that, I don't know. I don't know, man, I mean maybe people are stuck in their way. I don't know. I'm trying. I can't stop living my life in trying to better myself for my life. I mean, I got eight years left, man, I don't want to get to the end of this and not have explored other avenues of what I want to do when I'm forty years old. Like forty is young. You have a whole life to live in front of you. And I'd be a fool to lose the platform, you lose what I've created from playing the game, and just let that kind of go by the wayside, like, you know, just my opinion, But you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you interviewing tattoos affected you coming up with a big hit last night.
Speaker 2: No I didn't, it didn't. That's why I'm trying to figure out how to interview you know, But it is what it is. You know, people are going to think and say and do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Thanks for moking to serve