Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: The Sewn Salisbury Show continued, continuing to garner interest throughout the league with a couple of teams excuse me for head coach like the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tamiko Ryan said on either Sunday or Monday of this past or of this week that he was going to take a week and then he was going to start to look at personnel decisions, roster things like that with Nick Cassario. Do you think Sean that if he's doing that, do you think that there could be some moves made? Because I feel like if he knew what he was going to do, he would just say our staff's going to be the same, or we're not going to make any moves or something like that. Taking a week maybe just to get away from football a little bit after the tough loss.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh yeah, so you're not making emotional We got beat the emotional decisions that like when you're walking out the field you're pissed or you're frustrated, to take a step back. There's no rush and to evaluate. Put it this way, he's going to do what every coach is supposed to do in general manager personnel, and part of that personnel is anybody that he gets to make. He and Nick Casseo get to make the decision on their careers, whether they're part of it or not. Players and coaches, good coaches coach their coaches, and they're going to evaluate them just as hard as you would you right tackle, and I think you will. I think it also sends a message to the staff at times that I am evaluating you, so don't get comfortable. You know what I mean. I'm evaluating you, so don't get too comfortable. I mean, I want everybody to feel secure. But like a player, we got to put a grade by it, and if that grade is not sufficient, then we got to look elsewhere. I don't think the staff is going to be exactly the same, and do you damn well know the players aren't. Probably they'll be twenty player turnover on the roster. They just will the attrition that happens every year from a lot, some more than others. But and so the MO take time off, get away from football for a week, don't blame him, and then come back and start your evaluation of players and coaches. The first thing he's got to do is set his staff up so he knows which direction they're headed, so they can start to put a game, you know, their off season plan together, and then you start worrying about who you're going to get under con that's Nick Cassaria's job. If Demico says, don't sign that guy again, he didn't help our football team, then you move on. But if Nick says, listen, we still need him and blood, they'll go over and do their back and forth agree on a lot of it, I'm sure, and disagree on some of it, which is okay, But I don't the reason why Dimiko did not say that. And I think you're right now. I know our staff's good, We're going to be fine. Yeah, but a lot of coaches will say, hey, we're going to look at it, take some time off and evaluate like we do every day and like we do every year. So but I think that the naked eye tells you that you have to at least look into just like you do the players, because I don't know did they maximize Do the coaching staff maximize the players this year? I don't know, And that's the Demiko ryans. In a certain places, the offensive line, they didn't, whether it's the coach or whether it's the player or both that that position. They did not maximize that position this year, so you have to evaluate it. If you don't, then you're doing a disservice to the rest of the team. If you are Demiko Rans and Nick Cassara.
Speaker 1: Do you think Bobby Slowe comes back.
Speaker 2: I think Bobby Sloa's back if he's not a head coach, I would unless now now you're going to it's gonna be a major tell if he comes back and gets rid of Bobby Slope, and Bobby slok is not leaving to be a head coach because if he gets hired by somebody else, he'd have to be offensive coordinator, assistant head coach. He would have to get another tie can not a lateral move under contract. So if if if Demiko were to get rid of him before he took on any gig another gig, that's a tell on how he felt about offense this year. You know, just make it on one decision that's a cumulative and don't you don't You don't hire a fire coach or move on from a coach after one game. You look at the whole body of work for two years. Do we get better from last? This year? Is he doing the things that need to be done and detail wise and all that, so they will look at it. I my gut tells me that he's got another year with slowk on the on the three years is enough for me to find out who who the guy is. But if he moves on from him, it'll tell you that there's more to the offensive play calling than even we saw.
Speaker 1: Do you think at any point Dimiko's looking at how for the most part, well his defense played, and then he's looking at the offense going up and down, inconsistent, can't block, running game was non existent in some some games, and he's thinking, damn, I need an offense that can match my defense. Of course, maybe it's not with Bobby and he's.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got a defensive coordinator label wise, but he's still calling place. Yeah, So with that in mind, you're the head coach, aren't you saying, well, our defense. As a head coach, I got more out of my defense than my coordinator did out of my offense. If that's the case, now, I'm sure there's going to be some hard discussions between those two and any other coach during this time where you go in there and have your exit interview if you're a player and then go in and have your okay, come to Jesus to work on the things. And you know, in slow this has done some really really nice things that I don't think he called a bad game in the loss of Kansas City. I think that there were some other problems there, but the cumulative part of it in the body of work will be something they judge. So do I think that at times the head coach is saying, they got to match my defense's intensity and nastiness. If he's not, then Damiko Ryans isn't who we thought he is. Yeah, and I think we know that he is a guy who has still player mentality, even though he's got to separate himself from that as a coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Talking about the offensive line, they need help on that offensive line. There's a veteran name that is coming up that could potentially be a good fit for the Texans.
Speaker 2: Who is it that's next