Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Help you Home Home Day? Oh wow, Yo, we weren't doing that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah you guys well said.
Speaker 4: Fun.
Speaker 2: We have your crazy Cash on standby. That's your chance to win one thousand dollars. Actually happens every hour here on Wild. By the way, I'm Selena Room and I'm Jess Graham.
Speaker 5: How was your doctor's appointment?
Speaker 6: Do you want to do the first talkback of the day?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, let's do that because that's like usually the first thing we do because it's the first talk back of the day, and then we'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 9: It's Josh, your favorite organ nite, still listening every single.
Speaker 3: Day live and or podcast dead ass.
Speaker 9: Also, when you're sending those flowers to an unsuspected person, you need a catchy name for that segment, something like I don't know, War of the Roses.
Speaker 8: I don't know, just something I thought of top of my head.
Speaker 3: Also, Carol, number one listener in Utah. Bye, whoa yo?
Speaker 2: Whose big inside?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: A couple of things unpacked there.
Speaker 3: Josh, thank you so much for continuing to listen to our podcast and or live every day, because I think he and maybe a handful of three other people are the only ones left listening this summer. Everyone else turn us off. We might not be back when you guys return sometimes on the line when school starts again. And secondly, yeah, he was referencing, you know, I was brainstorming the other day about maybe a new fake radio segment that we could do because all these other morning shows nationwide and here in the.
Speaker 2: Bay Area they do it too.
Speaker 3: It They all do this one variation of this fake bit. It is called War of the Roses, but everybody calls it their own thing where they send they try to catch a cheater by sending flowers. It's that everybody does it. It's all fake, one hundred percent fake. The JV Show doesn't do fake radio. So we've we've had bosses over the years.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, you guys should do something late.
Speaker 3: No, we know, we.
Speaker 6: Don't do fake radio.
Speaker 3: Also Carol, And then he said, and Carol's the number one you to listen to. So he's picking sides there you.
Speaker 5: Interesting, Amira. Probably we'll bond in three two one.
Speaker 2: They've been battling for the number one spot, right, those two Utonians there, All right, Graham, Now, how was your doctor's appointment?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: So I had I told you guys last week that I went to the doctor for the first time in thirteen years.
Speaker 6: I thought I'd been fifteen years. That was my goal. But thirteen is what they had looked up my chart or whatever.
Speaker 3: Not a lot in that chart because I had been the doctor in thirteen years, And this one was a preliminary appointment for my because I because of family history, I have to have a colosketball.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: So I'm not looking forward to So this was like the preliminary appointment for that, which did they like check it out? This could have been handled No, this could have been handled over an email, Like, yeah, it was nice meeting the doctor, but like, I also don't want to meet the guy that's going to be shoving something there, you know, Like I just want I'm out. I don't want to put a face to it.
Speaker 2: It's just not Wait, isn't it better you have to have a competing Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: We run into the we live in the same town. I'm going to run into him at a restaurant. Shake his hand and be like, oh, that's the guy that stuffed the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, if it makes you feel better, he stuff set up everybody else's too.
Speaker 3: Right, I know, But isn't that just an awkward thing when we're both, you know, shopping at Kohle's, you know, and we're like, hey, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Is there's sympathy?
Speaker 2: We have to go to lady doctors and waxers and everything else, Like what are you complaining about?
Speaker 3: I would I would get my every hair on my body waxed three times over before I'd have somebody shove something in that area. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying as far as like seeing your parts, like we have to do that way more.
Speaker 4: Off and then we run into them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean it's well, it's awkward, it's uncomfortable, But this thing could have been handled over an emails like, hey, how's it going?
Speaker 6: Nice to meet you? Even been the doctor in thirteen years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am aware, and you know, so when is the big day? So then they said, okay, well we're gonna have our scheduler schedule.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be sometime in the next couple months.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god, who I thought he's gonna be like, yeah, we got an opening tomorrow. Start drinking this stuff because you have to drink. I'm not gonna be able to come into work that day, guys, because they make you the day before, they make you drink a whole bunch of stuff so that it like, you know, everything gets you know, doubt moving your.
Speaker 11: Time off request not approved right now, you don't have enough hours.
Speaker 3: I'd have to do the show like Ess does the nine o'clock hours from the bathroom and around that.
Speaker 5: We make exceptions with Jess every day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, go to the bathroom here out Well, good some time.
Speaker 2: Very serious thing, Graham, and it's actually it's a really good thing that you're taking that first step, but uncomfortable and funny.
Speaker 3: Hope for us, I hope I can inspire some other guys that have probably been putting it off or get it done. I'm not old enough to where they start recommending that you do it. I'm not to that age yet, but I am because of family history and my grandfather died colon cancer, you know, and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It life, it.
Speaker 3: Could, so go out there, get check guys. It's going to be uncomfortable, but whatever.
Speaker 1: The JV show on nine four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So we're nearing the end of the Didny trial. Yesterday the prosecution rested their case after calling thirty four witnesses to the stand over several weeks. The defense began their case yesterday and rested it all within thirty minutes without calling a single person to the stand. So it's basically done. Closing arguments begin tomorrow. Today there's a meeting scheduled with a jury not to start deliberations, but to just what just instructions about the liberation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all of that is today.
Speaker 3: Do you think that the defense thinks they've got this thing in the bag and that's why they're just like kicking their feet up up. Don't need to worry about that.
Speaker 1: We got today.
Speaker 2: Yesterday they didn't call anyone to the stand. They just showed some text messages like trying to prove that everything between Didny and Cassie was consensual and they were in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, tonight's the first round of the NBA Draft. Unfortunately, though for the May area basketball fans out there, there's not going to be watched much to watch for. The Warriors only have one pick in this year's draft, and it's number forty one, and that is going to be in the second round tomorrow. Cooper Flag is going to get drafted number one to the Mavericks. And outside of that.
Speaker 2: Who use the part.
Speaker 3: But if you want to watch the draft, he gets underway tonight five o'clock.
Speaker 11: Nice the little bog isle this morning, but we'll see sunny skuys in the afternoon. Highs will be in the upper seventies to low eighties.
Speaker 3: Hey, Harry's best.
Speaker 6: Ye your day, Today's gonna be a seven.
Speaker 3: Seems like somebody important in your life is saying one thing and then doing another. They probably are. It's time for you to call them on it. Be stern but respectful, and there is a path forward where your relationship with them won't be ruined.
Speaker 5: WHOA, don't dump them?
Speaker 3: Then never mind, don't dump well, but you got to call him out, call him out, don't.
Speaker 2: Dump them and then starting work on things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine The JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jay. Thanks for hanging out with us. Happy Wednesday. Wednesdays, we do cool or not.
Speaker 5: We throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not?
Speaker 4: Jess, Oh, okay, cool or not.
Speaker 11: Experts are saying that it's actually good to let your kids get bored this summer, and they're calling it kid rotting.
Speaker 3: Here for it, Selena.
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 5: I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 11: So they're basically saying, you know, we used to get bored. Well, not me obviously, because I'm still really young, but you guys, you used to get bored growing up. You know, you would play outside, you kind of watch the lounge during the summer. And now parents are in a rush to put their kids in summer camp, in programs, in sports and all of these things to keep the kids busy. They're saying, no, let them.
Speaker 2: The thing about letting your kids get bored is the complaining about how bored they are. Shut up.
Speaker 3: But we did the same thing when we were bored. We complained to our parents that we were bored and oh, there's nothing to do, and your parents were like, there's tons to do. Go outside right by the house, and you'd be like, oh, I'm so bored. But here's why it's important and Here's why I believe it's important. I've had this talk with my wife and some of our friends have kids all the time, and we say that all the time. Kids these days do not know how to be bored, right, They like, we were bored when we were kids in and look, we complained about it, but we also like we handled it, we went through it. These kids these days have never really been bored. And what boredom does is it forces you to use your imagination, get creative, invent your own game that you're gonna play, go outside, do that thing, ride your bike, you know what I mean. Being bored forces you into getting creative and doing stuff. Kids these days are used to one thing ends, their show ends, and then straight to their tablet or whatever it is. They there's no in between, there's no downtime. Kids these days don't know how to be bored. And being bored, as stupid as it sounds, is a valuable skill. Like you need to be able to do it and then have the have your brain suddenly activate and be like, oh, I have this thing up here in my head and it can actually come up with things that are gonna be fun to do. It forces you to use your creativity. I agree, it's hard. You got to get through that initial phase of get.
Speaker 2: Through all the It drives me crazy.
Speaker 6: These days have no clue how to be bored. They just don't.
Speaker 11: And it's I mean it's hard to leave the iPad or leave the phone. I mean, trust me, I know I've been taking my It's still you right, So I need to be bored this summer.
Speaker 2: So somebody that is the kid that's not bored this summer because too many devices.
Speaker 3: I know, but there's too many things and everything's at their fingertips. You can order anything, any food you can think of. You can get it to your doors of any song you want to hear instantly, gear you know what I mean. It's like there is no.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go cool then yeah, they're recommending that, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 3: These people that take everything they own with them to the gym to work out, you got you know. They get to the machine and they set down their water bottle and then their protein shake, and then they have a notebook for tracking their workout. I think they have a hooded sweatshirt that they set down their headphones, well, their headphone case because everyone's wearing those big headphones down there, their gym bag, and then their gloves of course, and they got because you have your hand wrapped up, you don't want callouses. Then you got a towel. You have that extra towel, the smaller one. Then you have a cup of coffee. They have their Xbox forty two inch TV, not the big one, smaller one for the gym wi Fi extenders because you know, the gym WiFi is always trashed. And then they have the Nintendo switch for when they get bored on the Xbox of course that we were just talking about. People get bored. You have a bean bag chair too, Labubus a night's down. They're put a little to cuforro lazy recliner, and then one more water bottle. And it's like by the time they set all that stuff up, with all that by the time they set all that stuff up, I've completed almost my entire workout.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not cool.
Speaker 6: Also, I want to use that machine.
Speaker 11: I hate that they take up the most amount of space in the gym. Even if you're not wanting to use the machine that they're on, you can't even use the area around them because all of.
Speaker 3: Their stuff, summer stuff. What is it for? Put on a pair of shorts. I'll give you. I'll let you carry around one water bottle if you need to. But they have a drinking fountain there. Just work out one jim bag.
Speaker 4: I think one gym bag is okay, Then you.
Speaker 3: Need a gym bag.
Speaker 2: I've always felt like I wanted a gym bag, but then it's like I would have nothing to put in What do you put in it?
Speaker 3: What's in there? Why do you need to carry that around my shower?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: Go work out with your water Okay.
Speaker 11: No, okay, I'm going to say not cool on taking your whole closet to the gym. But I think one bag and one water bottle.
Speaker 3: But what's good you need in the bag while you're working out? Just work out?
Speaker 11: No, but there are certain things that you use when working out sometimes that you work to the gym, like the ankle the ankle straps that you used to Okay, yes, if you're bringing your.
Speaker 3: Own band, if you're bringing their own equipment, work out at home in your driveway. If you're going to the gym, they've got all the stuff.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you want to use your own.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And as ladies, sometimes you need to do.
Speaker 2: You need things at the gym, but you don't want to use somebody else's.
Speaker 3: Everybody that's carrying around a gym bag of my gym. I guarantee if I opened them all up, nobody's got ankle weights in there.
Speaker 11: I don't know what their own a jump rope.
Speaker 3: They have their own coffee machine in there, and motion in case I need protein powder, it's like just PN sanitizer.
Speaker 11: Jo, Yeah, get out, I'm just a mask from COVID.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, just.
Speaker 3: In case that they're undoing and redoing their gloves and then jotting down how many reps they did. By the time you did all that you could have you could have completed your entire workout. I think it's these people just I think they want to stall. I think they feel good that they made it to the gym and I applaud you. That's the step one. But then I just feel like it's almost like, you know, oh, well, I have to move my stuff and then's here, and then it gives them extra time to rest or something.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it's lazy.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say cool, just because I carry a bag and my water bottle, I didn't know you were against that.
Speaker 4: I said, extra socks.
Speaker 11: My ankle weights, a jump rope, extra lip gloss.
Speaker 3: You need that stuff during your workouts.
Speaker 11: While I'm working out, I look at this and I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I'm got to change them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I'm like, oh my god, my elbows are so ashy. Right now, let me put some lotion on before before.
Speaker 4: You go in.
Speaker 2: I think cool.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: JV Show, I'm Selena Room Dam Jazz, and here we go. The American Automobile Association Triple A predicts that a record number of Americans are going to travel across the country over the July fourth holiday week.
Speaker 3: Why do they do this every time? Is get their only chance to get an adline. Nobody's talked about us and since that last holiday. So let's let's say that this holiday for more people are going to travel this holiday than the previous one, and then people will publish the story and then report on it.
Speaker 4: So you guys traveling?
Speaker 2: No, no, well, there they're saying. These numbers are from Saturday. So from this Saturday, June twenty eighth to Sunday, July sixth.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'll be I'll be traveling. Maybe I should Maybe I should call him and tell them add one more to that lessons. I am traveling, going to Herbert Camp. You guys, I can't wait Herbert Camp season.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 2: They say dry that week, seventy two point two million people will journey at least fifty miles away from home. That's an increase of one point seven million from last year and more than seven million from twenty nineteen. Sure, oh yeah, wow, Sure, How do they know?
Speaker 5: How do they know?
Speaker 3: They don't?
Speaker 6: It just a raw estimate.
Speaker 11: All right, Just beware you guys of the gen Z gate.
Speaker 2: Woo would you say that? She say beware?
Speaker 3: What sounds like you're saying there mean you're saying, No, they're not. They're just like any of us.
Speaker 2: Lovely, it's really nicer.
Speaker 4: So what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: In my experience, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 11: Change the name of the term, just for the sake of this conversation, to the gen z Stare.
Speaker 3: I don't think they want to be called that LGBTQ.
Speaker 6: Plus, I didn't hear an ass in there.
Speaker 11: Well, the gen z Stare, it's actually totally different. What do you mean, so you actually might have experienced this already.
Speaker 6: I haven't. I've been actually appreciated.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, yes, never mind.
Speaker 11: You walk up to a cash register or a front des at an establishment somewhere and you are met with a silent stare and no greeting from a young worker.
Speaker 4: Well, the older generation.
Speaker 2: Is sick of this.
Speaker 4: They actually they.
Speaker 11: Actually are saying, if I walk into an establishment and I'm not greeted, I automatically am assuming that this place has no like no good customer service, Like it doesn't take that long to just say like, oh hi, like I'll be right there with you, like oh hello.
Speaker 5: It's like a lot of times you feel like you're bothering them.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, like you're behind.
Speaker 6: The desk, I'm a customer.
Speaker 5: This my god, this happened.
Speaker 2: To me the other day. It's Safeway. Look, And I always talk about how I hate the cash register small talk and stuff. But when you don't feel like, hey, how are you doing, or you don't say anything, it does come off as really rude. Are and there is this younger guy you know, behind the register and he says nothing to me except oh you like these? And he picked up like I'm like obsessed with this thing called fruit Riot. Have you seen the know it's like frozen fruit, but it's covered in sour candy. It's a frozen aisle. It's so it is so good, and I was like yeah, He's like, oh, they're too sour for me.
Speaker 5: Just and then that's that was it. And then at the end I paid.
Speaker 2: He didn't say anything like, hey, your total is I pay for my stuff? I said thank you because he helped bag a couple of bags. I did most of the bagging. And he didn't say like, you're welcome, have a good eight nothing silence, and I was just like, Okay, that was a really weird experience.
Speaker 6: I'm still I'm looking at pictures of fruit Riot.
Speaker 3: So it looks like a lot of them are like grapes, and then they just roll the grapes in like candy.
Speaker 2: They so it's like grapes. I've had the grapes.
Speaker 6: Destroy healthy food one easy stuff.
Speaker 2: It is so good. So I guess they like cod it and like lemon juice first and then it's covered in sour candy. It's frozen. It is so good.
Speaker 3: We wonder why cancer is just increasing exponentially this country. So it's like, this is the stuff we put into our systems. Fruit right, fruit?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Fruit is good as is selena, don't you just like regularly?
Speaker 2: But it's better with sour candy? I agree, But yeah, I've had both without, I've had it with. I like it with.
Speaker 3: This is so weird. Okay, back to hearing thing at the cashier though. We all just want to be acknowledged. I'm with you, I'm with you on that, just acknowledge that. Sometimes it's like, Mike, do they do they even know I'm in here? Like? Do they know? I know I'm standing pretty close to them, they can see me, but like, do they know I'm here?
Speaker 6: They haven't said one word?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 3: We all just want to be acknowledged. It's very simple, requires very low effort, and it.
Speaker 11: Does make it awkward because then it's like should I say something first?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Are they too busy to talk to me? Do they even work here? Maybe they're just standing here but they're not the actual workers.
Speaker 4: But what do you think about their response to this?
Speaker 11: There were a few gen z Ers that were like, you know, no disrespect, but if you had to deal with the amount of people that we deal with, like eight hours a day, five days a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were to do right.
Speaker 2: You still do your job.
Speaker 4: And I think any any.
Speaker 11: Job where you're interacting with people, part of it is the.
Speaker 2: Customer service and it is draining. It's it's never an easy job, especially you know you have your bad days. The last thing you want to do a smile in somebody's face and have to fake, you know, being nice.
Speaker 5: But that's what you.
Speaker 3: Have to do.
Speaker 6: Like, sorry, that's your job.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I didn't like engaging with everything drunk moron that came into the bar when I was dead ass, But like you have to acknowledge people, ask them what they want, how they did, just say something and be so short and brief, and that is that goes that extra mile.
Speaker 2: That's the gen Z gayze though. Happy Pride month, crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't tell when you're saying it. You pronounced it exactly, got it?
Speaker 2: Today's what did you say? Jack Gaze? Happy mon No today that is trending well yes, wow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 13: Show Happy hump Day.
Speaker 3: Also, Happy Pride Week, Happy Pride to everyone.
Speaker 2: Be safe by THEO this weekend, see something, say something, look out for each other. Yes, we'll see something say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesse, you do you want to retract your statement from early take that from the podcast because we said happy Pride Month and you said no.
Speaker 11: I only said no because I was saying That's not what I was trying to say. I was saying the word gays. But obviously happy Pride Months. I support, always have, always will got it.
Speaker 14: Good morning, every show, said, he said, from what a Creek? Can I give a shout out to Matt Daddy? Out of six hundred bowlers, he came in third place. N Matt Daddy and I went slinging for the first fers. We went to slingers at Mandalay Bay, and I must say that I recommended to anyone that's going to Vegas to definitely do that. Okay, you guys have a happy hope.
Speaker 3: Wait wait is it man Bay? Just can you look that up for swingers? He said, they went swinging for the first time.
Speaker 5: Hayde is it it's it's really a swinging place? Did he swing or is it just like.
Speaker 6: Or is it like big swings? I don't know.
Speaker 3: We've got to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: Oh, never mind, guess.
Speaker 6: Well there's swingers now.
Speaker 3: But congrats to Matt Daddy.
Speaker 2: And how many He said, how much are we talking?
Speaker 3: Forty eight bucks? And coupon to Chili's.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I know the hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Taylor Swift did a surprise performance the other night. She has not performed or hit any stage since her Heirs tour ended like six months ago. But Tuesday night, she's in Nashville with Travis Kelce. They went to tight End and Friends. It's a tight End University benefit concert. Kane Brown performed, Chase Rice and a bunch of other country artists that I do not know, and people were hoping that Taylor would just be there just because Travis Kelsey was one of the hosts. They were just hoping that she'd be in the audience somewhere, that they would catch a glimpse of Taylor's swift. But after Kane Brown said after he performed, he was like, you, guys, mind if I just bring out a friend in a friend of mine, And Taylor actually came out on stage and she performed shake It Off with a guitar that she claimed she borrowed from Kane Brown's band. So they tried to play it off. And I'm wondering if if it actually was like very impromptu or if it was planned, because they made it seem like they were up chatting on the balcony and Kane was like, I wonder how loud we can get this place, Taylor, you should perform, and she was like, oh shucks, I.
Speaker 11: Don't have a.
Speaker 3: Taylor and George she was like, oh.
Speaker 11: Man, I don't have a guitar and he was like I do, and.
Speaker 2: Then and then she borrowed one from his band and went out and performed. I don't know if that story is true, that's what they said.
Speaker 3: I think a lot more planning sinking. But it would be cool if it was just an impromptu. You know, how lucky are you that you saw the night that Taylor there grabbed a guitar ran up on stage.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I thought it was like I just paid fifty dollars and.
Speaker 5: Got to see Taylor Swift that.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy. They rehearsed that for three months, and only Travis Kelsey can can you know, use his connections to make something like that happen right, obviously, Graham. What do you have inside today's how to trend day?
Speaker 3: Sad news, you guys, sad news. It's time for us to take a moment Sarah goodbyes to a couple of animals. First, a female bear in South Lake Tahoe euthanized this week after an attacked to camper at Eagle Point Campground in Emerald Base Date Park. This happened four point thirty in the morning when a bear broke into that camper's trailer. The camper tried to scare the bear off, banged on pots and pans, screamed at it, but the bear was like, I don't care.
Speaker 6: It forced its way into the trailer.
Speaker 3: Swiped at the camper, leaving her with tut and bruises on her arms and hands, and it required a trip to the hospital. Later that morning, that same bear broke into a camper van with teenagers sleeping inside and was harassing people in that same campground. So Department of Fishing Game they tracked down that bear and it was euthanized. Now here's the really sad part and the pump up the sad music for this party. The bears, two five month old cubs were captured as well. They're taken to a rehabilitation rehabilitation facility where they hoped that they can someday return to the wild. They just orphaned, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They just off the mom right in front of its two little five month old clubs.
Speaker 6: Have you ever seen a bear cub?
Speaker 2: They're the cue to.
Speaker 6: The killed your mom.
Speaker 3: Also over the weekend, California Apartment of Fishing Wildlife officials captured the mountain lion that was responsible for attacking a summer camp employee at this on the California Summer Camp. I don't know if you guys saw this, but they were able to use the DNA to confirm that this was the same mountain line that was involved in that very rare attack. Again, it's very rare for mountain lions to attack humans, but it did happen in this case, and that mountain lion has also since been euthanized. So take a moment and say your goodbyes to Boots and Snickers.
Speaker 2: How they get the mountain lion is sit for like some swabbing. They brought down to the lab in the backseat of a car and it's like you sit here, let me go get the Q tip and then I'm gonna swap inside of your mouth.
Speaker 11: If you want to take forty hours to get the results, you just had to cod It's like COVID.
Speaker 6: It's drive through.
Speaker 3: The mountain lion pulls through driving and then they just swab your nose really quick and then drive and then a jaguar obviously, just come on, don't it's a mountain lion.
Speaker 6: They support one another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they uh, I think they tranquilize it, then they oh test it, and then when they determine that that's the one. See you just any favorite memories you'd like to share about Snickers and Boots. I just I'm not sure what their names were, but.
Speaker 11: The bear cat, Yeah, which one's boots and which.
Speaker 3: One Snickers and Boots is the mountain lion? Snickers, that's a worse name.
Speaker 4: I remember Snickers.
Speaker 5: Just my ELF's name is it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well it's the In this instance, it's mama bear. He just got put down and now there's two orphand comes up there and you're cackling about it.
Speaker 2: You know, it makes me mad? Is the reason why that bear probably appeared aggressive is because there's all these humans around.
Speaker 5: It just had a baby.
Speaker 2: You know, the mama bear is going to protect its cubs. So it's trying to get these people away.
Speaker 3: It's just trying to get something, trying to get some food. Yeah, feed the baby.
Speaker 11: Bears for the family. Yeah snickers. Great mom worked two jobs. From what I hear, she was just trying to provide for her family and then they do this to her.
Speaker 4: Very insensitive.
Speaker 3: And where's the dad bear in this picture? Like, shouldn't dad come in now and take over the cubs? But like you know, dad bears are dead. Be their child support?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is he paying child support now?
Speaker 3: I just like the one thing in all seriousness, it does suck that when we go into these animals' habitats, like we build our campground in their home, and then when they attack us, we're like what you're dead? Like wait, like we're building in our house.
Speaker 2: So Sa Graham, thank you for that very sad story. We're gonna keep a moving now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We have a talk back about how bad customer service has gotten. Jess, what were you saying? Give us a quick recap.
Speaker 11: That young service workers kind of refuse to greet customers nowadays, they just give you a silent stare.
Speaker 5: And what are they? What is that being called?
Speaker 4: The term is gen z Gay's Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: Just wanted to make a comment on the customer service.
Speaker 5: It is actually dead.
Speaker 13: That generation has gone out of their way to not provide customer service, to not do their job, but.
Speaker 5: Still expect a good paycheck. It's really sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all experienced it.
Speaker 11: It's even sadder when it is somebody where like let's say they are servicing you where you have to give them a tip, because I feel like that does go into play, Like if you have a waiter or waitress that where their customer service isn't so great.
Speaker 5: It's not everybody, right, let's say that it's not everybody.
Speaker 3: When you get some of that goes to that actually goes above and beyond and gives good service, make sure you reward that. So yeah, maybe we can change the culture. People like, why are they making way more money than me? Oh?
Speaker 6: Because they actually do their job.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get some what the bleep?
Speaker 2: It's where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just have to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word as always when you think you know what it is, get on over to the talkbacks on the iHeartRadio app and leave your guests right.
Speaker 5: There, Are you guys ready for today's Clinton?
Speaker 11: I knew I was getting good at when I wasn't so hunched over? And did it get splattered in the face?
Speaker 4: What those were the signs?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay, Yeah, I think arching your back is probably a better look. All right, think about what that bleep word could be.
Speaker 6: This is a tricky one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a tricky one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To keep it family friendly, which is what this show is. So keep your guesses PG, leave us your name and your city along with that guest. And like Selenna said, you're leaving them on the talkback bike. And if you don't know how to leave a talkback by now just kidding, there are lots of people that don't, I still get DM guesses. So all you do is open up the iHeartRadio app. If you're streaming Wild ninety four nine, there's a little red microphone button. You hit that and then it's gonna walk you through instructions to record us a message. In this case, it will be your guess for this game. But you got to get those guesses in Quick.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep? You have to be the first person a guest today's bleep dot word. If you can do that, you're the very first person. We're gonna send you a JV Show chug mug if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 5: Here it is.
Speaker 11: I knew I was getting good at and I wasn't so hunched over and didn't get splattered in the face yours.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 4: It takes time, but go to.
Speaker 3: Your guesses George Job and Julian and we think the belief that word is cooking.
Speaker 6: Got good at cooking.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, have good morning.
Speaker 4: That's a good guy, good guess.
Speaker 6: Thanks splashing and appreciate you guys for listening.
Speaker 3: I like those guys, sood me too.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV Show, and happy home. It's just from Brentwood. And my guest for the bleeped out word is painting. Have a great day, guys, another good guy.
Speaker 3: That's far away the most popular guest because everybody knows Jessa loves to paint.
Speaker 5: But I do still hunch over, so that's not the you're doing it right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you just went to posture lab.
Speaker 6: The other day, where's posture lab again?
Speaker 3: In Sanmonteos? Stand up straight, Good morning JV show.
Speaker 2: This is a camera from Tracy.
Speaker 17: My guest for the bleeped out word is surfing. Thank you have a great day.
Speaker 11: No, there was a time in my life where I wanted to try it.
Speaker 6: Then you remember you can't swim.
Speaker 11: Then I remembered I can't swim. And then also I work contacts and not an issue.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 11: Well, I know you're not supposed to get water in your context because you could get like infections in your eyes.
Speaker 3: So well, what do surfers do? Because I don't see a lot of surfers out there with bifocals.
Speaker 11: On a right, I guess they wear their glasses and then the goggles on top of that.
Speaker 2: But they should make a prescription goggles.
Speaker 6: I don't see a lot of surfers wearing goggles either.
Speaker 11: Maybe there are prescription goggles out there, there should be, but just wearing goggles.
Speaker 2: Ess, Jess would.
Speaker 6: Selena, you have ever been surfing?
Speaker 2: No meither, you're a desire to.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't want that awesome, except I just don't like surf culture. Why uh, people take fighting fighting over waves is a very like serious thing, like if you stole somebody else's wave, then they go stabby in the parking lotter.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just in the movies.
Speaker 6: No, they're like they take.
Speaker 5: It and so not know like there's more coming.
Speaker 3: But that's that's what I'm saying. Just wait a couple of a couple of nutes, maybe even thirty seconds, and you'll get the next wave.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 11: So there's like surfing gangs or something like what you don't.
Speaker 3: Steal certain people's waves in some areas, like you're gonna get jumped, and it's like, guys, we're fighting over a wave.
Speaker 6: Like Selena said, there'll be another one.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're lying.
Speaker 3: Is No, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Lying at all.
Speaker 3: And that's what the other thing is, like what people have to learn to surf at some point, right right, I guess like maybe you're supposed to be in like the beginner's area or something. You don't go rug the waves with like where it's two feet overhead, it's breaking left to right, gnarley shore breaks that dude, just steal my wave and then sta, my.
Speaker 2: God, all right back to what the bleep? Continue to leave your guesses on the talk back. What do you think today's bleep dot word is?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: All right, it's what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you have to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. That is how you win this JV show Chug mug if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 11: Here it is I knew I was getting good at when I wasn't so hunched over and didn't get splattered in the face.
Speaker 2: Do you ever want to play? You just leave your guest on the talk back on the iHeartRadio app. Let's run through some of your guesses. Now, good morning JAB show.
Speaker 17: This is Marisa from San Jose, and I'm gonna guess the bleeped out word is milking a cow?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Milking a cow? Jess? Youaver milk any sort of an animal before?
Speaker 4: Never have, and I really hope I never have to.
Speaker 6: And you are curious about what it's like to tell gun and utter no have you?
Speaker 3: I know, but I think if presented the opportunity, I'll give it a go.
Speaker 5: That's so gross.
Speaker 11: It feels like invasive to the cow.
Speaker 3: I agree. I don't know that they consented to it, but whatever.
Speaker 11: My guess is dishwashing have a good day.
Speaker 3: Why because she's a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeow, But why is that so messy? Washing dishes water everywhere when you've always gets splattered?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, JV fam, this is Brooke from Alabama.
Speaker 18: Is the word kayaking?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: Let me know, thanks Spine. A lot of water sports guesses this morning. Have you somebody else guessed jet skiing? Have you done any of these water activities? Because surfing was something we discussed earlier.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really scared of jet skiing.
Speaker 3: You've never been on a wave runner, jet ski anything like that.
Speaker 11: No, I just hear of like accidents that happened, and.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's really fun. Yeah, Alex from San Lorenzo.
Speaker 12: My guess is pottery.
Speaker 5: Pottery slip unbelieved.
Speaker 11: I knew I was getting good at pottery when I wasn't so hunched over and didn't get splattered in the face.
Speaker 6: That's how you know.
Speaker 3: That's how you know that wheels start spinning and clay is slip sliding and slopping and spray everywhere. I've never made pottery.
Speaker 5: Just what happened to your pottery career?
Speaker 11: I had to put my pottery career on pause to figure out what else I could do with my.
Speaker 3: Life, because you're like, there's not a big future in making astros.
Speaker 4: Why I was like, do I see a career in this?
Speaker 3: Who needs another bowl? Nobody? We all have enough.
Speaker 11: Also, most of the stuff I was making, it just was not coming out very good.
Speaker 2: So last you gave up on yourself. You're a Twitter Okay, wow, No, let's give some.
Speaker 6: Shot outs.
Speaker 3: To some winners. First, Alex and San Lorenzo.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: ALS's up?
Speaker 3: Brand new JV show Chugmunk coming your way? I mean it's a new Chugmunk because it's new, like it's still in the packaging, but it's not new in the fact that we haven't gotten our new twenty twenty five version yet. Are we waiting all the wheels twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: We might as well?
Speaker 6: Okay at this point, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh, several other people came with the christ answer this morning.
Speaker 6: Let's shout them out to.
Speaker 3: Jessica and Pinola had it, so did Emily in Aubrey, Texas.
Speaker 8: Was up?
Speaker 3: Emily, What's up? J V show? Still crushing it in Aubrey, Texas. It's not I've been closed. We're number one there. Zoe A Daily City had it. So did our buddy David and Richmond, TJ and Livermore, what's up TJ?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Cat Wellnut Creek had it? So did Jane in PACIFICA, Josh and Peed a little mop. What's up Josh? And Ken? And Morgan Hill had it? Anybody at missing Jess Hill? All right, thank you so much everybody that played this morning. If you didn't get it today, another opportunity to come in tomorrow. That's right, seven o'clox.
Speaker 5: There's so much winning happening right now.
Speaker 2: We have your Giants tickets if you want to win a four pac to check out the Giants take on the Phillies July eighth. Leave us a talkback now with who you would want to take with you to the game. And we're gonna be collecting these talkbacks all week, So do that now.
Speaker 11: Good luck.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's nine in the Bays, number one hit music station. I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 7: He Jess Hey, good morning Graham, Good morning Selena. I think Jess. Hey, this is morning Jess. This is what they're looking for. Imagine Mike and met come on, hop Dan, let's get down it enters you up, We love you.
Speaker 3: They are you in the house.
Speaker 7: Let's get okay, love you guys are in the house.
Speaker 3: That's how you do it.
Speaker 11: Yes, our magic Mike.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's okay.
Speaker 6: Isn't that his name?
Speaker 5: Magic Mat? Alright, now you give it a try.
Speaker 11: Okay, that was Magic Mat in the mags yas MP day.
Speaker 3: All right, let's just move forward.
Speaker 2: Wealthney for nine.
Speaker 11: Hi, who's this Sanja?
Speaker 2: How's it going? Happy Wednesday? Put you up to Wenesday?
Speaker 12: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 6: Excellent?
Speaker 14: Good to make the take every day?
Speaker 2: Bear, thank you so much. All right, here's how we are gonna try to hook you up with these tickets for Ava Max. This is the up Nope game. I'm gonna ask you for trivia questions. Gotta get three correct and these tickets are yours.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right, So here's the question number one.
Speaker 2: Remember remember no cheating. Okay, yep, here's question number one. A contusion is the medical term for what.
Speaker 11: A concusion. It's an injury, more injury.
Speaker 2: What it's a conclusion, not a concussion, concussion, A contusion, contusion.
Speaker 11: Contusion.
Speaker 19: I know it's an injury. You have to be more specific than an injury, answery, more specific.
Speaker 6: Yeah, any guesses what type of injury?
Speaker 3: Uh, what type of injury?
Speaker 2: No, you're thinking, you're thinking. I think you're thinking concussion. A contusion is just a bruise.
Speaker 3: A bruise, that's that's doctor speak for a bruise.
Speaker 2: You got a contusion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter came home with this contusion yesterday. You guys should have seen it or elbow come home with contusions.
Speaker 5: I don't know how they got there.
Speaker 3: Clumsiness all right. Question number two, Cincinnati is the home city for what major League baseball team?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Cincinnati Blank.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: So close the Boston Red Sox, but we're looking for the Cincinnati Reds. The Reds are Cincinnati's team. You were right there.
Speaker 2: You were half a point.
Speaker 3: The red give you half.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 5: Here's question number three. A hept gone heptagon. It's a shape with how many sides?
Speaker 10: One?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 18: Eight?
Speaker 6: No, that's a square?
Speaker 3: Four? Is a square or rectangle? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is an octagon? Heptigone has seven sides?
Speaker 3: Yes? Seven? That that one was.
Speaker 6: That one was a tricky one. That one was a tricky one.
Speaker 3: I want all right. Question number four, Let's see if you can get this one and avoid you guys still got a holy horrible trivia if she doesn't get this one because she got half a point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, she got the half point.
Speaker 3: Fine, all right, Question number four, finish this movie title the Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Blank, I just know, Lord of the Ring, Yes, this is one of the Lord of the Rings movies. The Fellowship of the.
Speaker 19: I don't know it.
Speaker 3: I don't take a guest.
Speaker 12: Then the Fellowship of the Brother.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just the Fellowship of the Ring. Just ring, yeah, ring. Every morning I'm listen to others get the answers and the one.
Speaker 2: I get on. No, it's okay, you gotta play. Yeah, we really enjoyed having you on.
Speaker 6: Respect that you didn't cheat.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you for that because.
Speaker 17: The show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. All right, So don't hang up though, I'm gonna put you on hold, and then Jess is gonna hang up and chat with you for a bit. Okay, hang up, I mean pick up and chat with you.
Speaker 1: Just hang on.
Speaker 2: I need to get my life together, that's all right. Today's HoTT is trending is coming up. We have to talk about who offset has a celebrity crush on.
Speaker 5: Okay, but first some shout outs, Graham.
Speaker 3: We got some shout outs to give after yesterday was an over zero shoutouts given yesterday, which was interesting.
Speaker 6: But today the d ms are back a lot.
Speaker 3: Hello Graham, this is Todd from Gilroy, an owner at Royal Ta Ranch. I want to give a shout out to our baby Cammel Rosie. Happy hump Day. Daddy loves you. Follow Rosie at Royal t Ranch Gilroy on all social media. Oh my gosh, Selina, we're giving Cammel shout out. Souart who gives a fart is right? But on hump Day of all days.
Speaker 2: That's the Instagram.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's Royal t Ranch Gilroy.
Speaker 3: Okay. On social media Royal t Ranch, Gilroy, and you can see cambl Rosie. I guess we're shouting out baby Cammel's now all right, Campbell, Dad's and my dms. Another one here, Graham. I hope this makes it in this morning. I want to wish my son Evan a very happy eleventh birthday. He's an amazing son, friend and brother to his two sisters. We listen every money every morning. Excuse me, and that's for mom Ronnie. Yes, Happy happy birthday, Evan. Another one, Hey Graham, can you please give my son a shout out today?
Speaker 6: Julian, Happy eleventh birthday. We love you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being such an incredible, kind and loving person overall, for being the best brother to your sister and little brother.
Speaker 6: Love mommy. Yes, happy eleventh birthday, Julia.
Speaker 8: Farm.
Speaker 6: Did you look up Rosy the Camel?
Speaker 5: I can't find the account. How do you spell Royalty ranch.
Speaker 3: Royal tea, the letter T sorry, royal cash tran.
Speaker 5: There's a dash in it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 6: Are you allowed to put dashes in?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's royal dash t ranch Gilroy on all social media. I know that's just how it's written here.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it. Is baby camel Rosy there? Yes, she as cute as I imagine it.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh, this is a big baby camel. It looks like regular size.
Speaker 6: I feel like they probably grow pretty quick.
Speaker 5: It's a big animal, I would imagine, so very cute. They have a lot of animals there. I love that they do kid parties.
Speaker 2: Farm tours overnight stays. I love that Royalty Ranch and Gilroy shout out to them hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories today.
Speaker 5: So we have to talk about offsets celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: So he did this thing for Complex where he sat down with a magician I guess named Anna de Guzman, and the magician magically guessed who opposite has a celebrity crush on.
Speaker 5: So listen to their interaction.
Speaker 3: Think about your love life.
Speaker 4: Do you have a celebrity crush right now?
Speaker 2: Someone we would all.
Speaker 3: Know celebrity crush?
Speaker 4: Don't say it?
Speaker 3: Okay, just yet?
Speaker 5: Does she know you have a crush on her?
Speaker 19: Nah?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 3: Is artist?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's not actor, it's not acting. What's your favorite song by her?
Speaker 3: You putting me on the spot?
Speaker 4: Oh you don't know her.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, like artistically, like she got.
Speaker 3: It all together.
Speaker 2: So I wrote this earlier, and she slides him a piece of paper. This is what I wrote before you sat down in this chair. Open it up and see if it's the right person.
Speaker 1: Are you This is Cat?
Speaker 6: There's no way, man, it's Cat I ain't never said this before.
Speaker 11: So we're in a carpenter, you're tired, harborag Dury's a celebrity crist you know.
Speaker 2: Obviously fans are like coming, you know, to her, to fans like stay away, stay away from her. Also they're like offset, you're like, uh, mid thirties, pushing forty, you got like six kids. She looks very young, Like are you sick? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I ain't with that.
Speaker 6: Okay, But back to the magic act part of that.
Speaker 3: How did she do it?
Speaker 5: How did she do it?
Speaker 2: It's magic?
Speaker 3: Graham, Well, she's a magic a magician. Magicians don't claim to actually have magic, you know, they're performing tricks illusion she's is she also a psychic?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 6: You don't have the answers to this.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 5: I don't have the answer. I just barely heard it this girl this morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm always like, have you seen that there's a guy like the mentalist or something? You see those things. There was one he did with the NFL a couple of years ago, and it was he's talking to all the players in the meeting room and then you know, at the end he unveils the thing, and it's exactly what they you know, we're all thinking, you know, it's like, how do they do those? How do they do these?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, stunts.
Speaker 3: I always wonder about those ones because they're not I don't believe in psychics.
Speaker 5: Onto bigger news.
Speaker 2: There's been a major update in the Didy trial. So yesterday not only did the prosecution rest their case, but so did the defense. They presented their entire case in less than thirty minutes. Closing arguments are set to begin tomorrow, so things are winding down. I guess maybe Friday, Monday, that's in the jury is going to start deliberating. But today they're just like going over charges and all the logistical things. Here's what happened this morning so far. Though prosecutors aren't dropping some of the charges. They're dropping kidnapping, they're dropping arson. Both of these charges, by the way, relate to the racketeering charge that did He faces, so I mean, we don't really know how that's going to play out. And then they're also dropping some elements of the sex trafficking charges, not the charge altogether, but just certain things related to it.
Speaker 4: This is making me nervous.
Speaker 6: I don't want to it.
Speaker 3: I don't like this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just felt like they just felt like certain things they couldn't really prove, and so let's just drop the charges.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of evidence though, Hello, what is it?
Speaker 3: I just don't know when this thing first started, We're like, see a didy enjoy the next twenty five years in prison.
Speaker 6: I know, now, is this dude gonna walk?
Speaker 2: He better not, So we'll see. We'll see how that goes. But yeah, that's just what's happened this morning. Certain charges dropped.
Speaker 3: Come on on, not at the very end of the trial. You don't sort this out early on?
Speaker 5: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All Right? Gas prices have stayed pretty decent for a little while, but that might all be about to change, unfortunately, for a couple of reasons. First, on July first, we're set to see an increase in a tax that's applied to gas. Currently, drivers pay fifty nine point six cents per gallon in tax. But that's so kid, that's a lot which will increase to sixty one point two cents per gallon starting on July first. Now, look that's just a couple cent increase, but that's just piling on this tax that's ad applied to gas, you know, continues to go up. And here's another instance of that happening. Also, there is a in California. There's a new low carbon fuel standard, and that's going to require refineries to produce cleaner burning gasoline. They say that could increase the price of gasoline anywhere from five to ten cents a gallon, maybe more so, Okay, so tack that on. Maybe I should get the calculator out for this line. It just like just so we can really keep track of all the different things we're adding on here.
Speaker 6: Now you're gonna add those two things.
Speaker 3: Combine that with the fact that two very large California oil refineries are gonna be shutting down in twenty twenty six, one in La and then the Valero in Venetia is set to close in twenty twenty six as well. Those two shutdowns, they say we'll eliminate nearly three hundred thousand barrels per day of refining capacity, roughly twenty percent of the total used in the state of California. So we're gonna have less supply, increased attacks, and then a more expensive fuel to produce.
Speaker 6: So what price per gallon.
Speaker 3: Do you think we're gonna wind up in like a year or two from now, like seven dollars? Yeah, probably more like eight. Oh, Mike, just kidding. Ou't know. Some people said it's gonna go to eight dollars a gallon. No, No, I saw four to twenty three am I driving this morning. I was like, yeah, yeah, the safe deal, this Safeway gas station in American Canyon for twenty three. And then there was a yeah, and then there was there's a news station just before that one like I'm gonna I've got They were four to twenty three. So I mean there's some decent prices out there, but again that might be about to change.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: What's a JV show?
Speaker 6: It's Richard from Santa fel Man.
Speaker 3: Where's the energy, guys, Let's make it happy this hump day.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 6: I've been on my bike all morning, been out here for about an hour and making it happen.
Speaker 4: Y'all gotta get the energy up, all right?
Speaker 8: He gives a good one later.
Speaker 4: Why is everybody hating on us this morning?
Speaker 3: What's the Why aren't you guys bringing any energy this morning? As far as I could tell you, guys are trying to or a farm off my energy, and I'm the only one bringing energy this morning. Me, don't worry about it. The new drip, all right, whatever, Graham right, drink.
Speaker 6: Of the summer earlier, you guys, drink of the summer.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We talked about this earlier. Spicy savvy Be is the it drink for the summer. If you have not heard of spicy sovvy Be, people are taking Sauvignon blanc and just slicing up poulapeno peppers into it. I do want to remind people because somebody online posted this warning about what can happen if you drink spicy sovvy Be. It's delicious, by the way, I recommend trying to, but this guy's saying what happens if you drink a little too much of it?
Speaker 2: Not put jalapenos and your savvyon blanc because it's too good.
Speaker 14: It's too good, and you'll end up drinking too bottles and you'll wake up looking like a damn cock or two Like I'm done right here.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 6: It made me want to go to Okay, I don't need to be in no clubs twarqet.
Speaker 3: But that's what's gonna happen to you if you drink the savyon blanc with those peppers in them. Okay, Chris, what gets a little spicy when you put them and it's too much? Okay, So just that's a little refresher. You've been warned. We played him before, but he's warning people. Yeah, you put the spicy peppers in there can be too much. You might be out twirking at the club. All right now, somebody has just said, hold hold that spicy sovvy be. They have the new drink for the summer. And now look it's a play on the spicy sovvy b they would. They say, what you should do is you take a they're calling this frozen yon blanc and they are taking savignon blanc.
Speaker 6: They say, pour it into an ice cube tray and then freeze it.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna squeeze a couple limes, okay, Also slice up those Also slice up those julapeno peppers, a little bit of cucumber and some mint, little gother nectar to sweeten it up a little bit. And then you're gonna throw that in with some ice all into a blender. And blend it up. It's like a spicy frozen yen blanc, like summer refreshing drink. Would you guys be down to try this version of the spicy Yes.
Speaker 11: Delicious, But I'd like somebody else to make it for me, because that sounds.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of steps. There's a lot and a lot of waiting around. You have to wait for it to freeze.
Speaker 3: That's the only problem. By the time, you, like on a hot day, you're like, oh, we should make that one thing I heard about on the JV show, the frozen yen.
Speaker 6: Bloc, and they're like, I gotta go freeze some wine.
Speaker 3: And by that time, you know, the heat wave is already the heat dome is already broken, and you don't need it anymore.
Speaker 6: It does sound pretty good, Graham.
Speaker 2: You promised us some wine.
Speaker 5: Where's our bottles.
Speaker 3: It's on the way. It's on the way. My wife is making sure she can get some for each of you guys. She works for this wine brand, Bonterra, and they've got a new launch this summer. It's hitting Raley's Target all the stores, Evenyward. It will be in the next over the next couple of months coming out. It's called ranch wine.
Speaker 6: It comes in three flavors.
Speaker 3: It's really really good, Okay, excellent, summer move over, spicy savv b.
Speaker 2: This is the what about ranch wine with jalapenos?
Speaker 17: No you can?
Speaker 3: That's what my wife was just at the Aspen Food and Wine Festival, and that's how. There's One of their flavors is pineapple key lime. It sounds like they're adding all this stuff to the wine.
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 3: It's just actually just straight wine. They don't do any flavor additives. But that's the flavor that you're gonna get when you taste. It's pineapple and key lime, which is crazy that that's coming from grapes whatever. It's cool how they've concocted this, but that's how they were serving a little taheena on the rim that flavor. Here for yes, sliced hal ofpanos in it. Said it was a huge hit. They ran out of haulapanos, that's how, and they chopped up a lot of them.
Speaker 2: The other things is we're just talking about tasting things. This morning, Jess brought in those still Pickle hot shito that she is.
Speaker 5: I'm looking for these in stores for months.
Speaker 2: Deal Pickle finally found it.
Speaker 5: Yesterday and Graham, you're not really that big of a fan.
Speaker 6: I was expecting a little more flavor punch. But they are good.
Speaker 4: They're very good. I think you didn't eat enough of them.
Speaker 3: I had three.
Speaker 4: That's not enough, got it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety, we were talking.
Speaker 5: About the pickle hot Cheetos.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to.
Speaker 11: Talk about the pickle hot Cheetahs.
Speaker 18: I also looked for those for months and kind of the nice words in my mind.
Speaker 19: And they just were not when I was expecting.
Speaker 2: I was a little disappointed.
Speaker 13: And I loved pickles flavor things.
Speaker 3: That I love hot cheetahs so and I've put pickles in hot cheetos, but these just turned to say anyways.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe that's what it is. If you if you eat actual pickles with hot cheetos, you're not going to get that much flavor from like some pickle powdered cheetos.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It is different, but I like them. I'm not mad at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like she says, I love pickle flavored things in there, and bet she also puts pickles one. But there are people that love pickle flavored things.
Speaker 1: I do well.
Speaker 3: I eat that bag salad, that dill pickle bag salad or whatever. We have that with dinner all the time. That's the best flavor ever.
Speaker 11: So what about eating pickles with your flaming hot deal pickles chips?
Speaker 6: That's just ridiculous. Too much pickle.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, we have to talk about Scarlett Johansson kissing her costar. There's been a bunch of premieres of Jurassic World Rebirth, and like multiple times, at like every premiere that they go to on the carpet co stars Scarlett Johanson and Jonathan Bailey, they will kiss on the lips, not like ful on makeout, just like a quick little just little Scarlet Johansson. She's married, okay, to Colin Jos. They have a Kidos Jost. They have a kid together Saturday Live. Yeah, Jos, don't watch that.
Speaker 5: They have a kid together, whose name I hate, by the way, what is it?
Speaker 3: Cosmo?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, I know, But that's besides the point.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: They're a happy little family, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And people are freaking out over this kiss because there's been times where Scarlet Johansson's husband is just feet away, like he's there at this premiere and she's kissing her co star on the lips on the red carpet.
Speaker 5: Now, what side are you on? A lot of people are like, uh uh, completely out of pocket. Other people are like, why are you guys overreacting?
Speaker 2: Jonathan Bailey, the co star, he's gay, and even he and even he told Entertainment tonight he said, quote, I believe in being able to show love in all different ways. And if you can't kiss your friends, I mean, life's too short not to.
Speaker 3: Oh so I tell my wife when I kiss all my friends, life's too short.
Speaker 2: Does this make like? What does bother you?
Speaker 4: Graham?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 2: Does his uh, you know, preference make a difference?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: I think I think it's a I think it factors in.
Speaker 2: I think I think it makes it a little better. But I'm putting myself in like the husband's position. If my man's bestie was a woman, and even though she's into women, if they were just like kissing all the time, I'd be like, I don't think I'm I like this.
Speaker 3: That's a good point situation. Reverse you ladies would be I don't think I would like it. Yeah, I think you guys the U and why can't it just be a cheek kiss. Why does it have to be That's where I'm at. I'm totally fine with the cheek kiss, go for it and straight gay whatever, I don't care chee kiss, totally fine with. But on the mouth kiss, I kind of feel like you're hang that one up when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Jesse, you have a gay bestie, right, do you guys kiss on the little.
Speaker 11: No, that just would feel weird, even though we're so close, It just would feel weird for some reason.
Speaker 5: And your man would probably be like, well, why.
Speaker 4: Are you guys making up all the time?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What did I just walk into?
Speaker 2: We're just terribly But a lot of people don't see an issue with it. I thought that was kind of shocking. But I mean because I.
Speaker 3: Think, like, I don't think it's a big deal, Like I don't think it's such a huge deal deal breaker like whatever, but run off together.
Speaker 6: But like, would it make me like a little uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's the good word, a good word.
Speaker 3: And particularly if you again, like you and your little thought experiment there when you put yourself and you switch it, you know, and you saw your man doing that with one with a with a female friend like that, you'd be I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, hey, hey, hey that's for me.
Speaker 5: Back up now, but go look at the picture. It's Carla Johansson.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously they're her and Jonathan Bailey very close and they're doing this to every single movie premiere and I mean, hey, if her husband doesn't have an issue with it.
Speaker 6: True, then hey do you boo?
Speaker 2: Do you Jess? Can we talk about this Black Pink giveaway that we have going on right now?
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 11: Listen up, So if you leave us a talk back, letting us know why you love while Nady four nine, you can actually win a fly away to see Black Pink in La.
Speaker 4: You guys, So this is two tickets.
Speaker 2: Airfare and hotel every night up.
Speaker 4: So leave us a talk aback right now, letting us know why you love will Lady.
Speaker 5: Four nine and do it right now?
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. Hey walk dude TV show. I'm Selenagram and I'm Jess. We were just talking about Scarlett Johansson. She has been going to every single movie premiere for Jurassic World Rebirth, in every single one that she goes to her and Jonathan Bailey. They kiss on the car, but not a full on makeout, okay, just a quick little peck. They are obviously really close friends, and a lot of people are like, whoa disrespectful Scarlett's husband is standing feet away some of the time, and who you are kissing? You know, Jonathan Bailey. Other people are like, simmer down. He doesn't even like her like that. He is gay, So what's the big deal?
Speaker 10: Hey, it's to see her from San Francisco. Regarding the kissing with Scarlett Johansson, I think as far as you know her knowing that it's you know, purely, you know, love for a friend. Her husband knows that, they know it's nothing out of disrespect. So also you see family, like parents with siblings, there's a lot of times that's just how they they give a quick kiss, peck on the lips, and that's just how they show their affection. But yeah, from that outside, definitely I can understand how some people wouldn't get it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I think it comes down to that's just how their relationship is. But I was asking more in like as a general question for you guys. But yeah, that's a good point though, imagine getting jealous over them kissing like a family member.
Speaker 11: Well what family members do you kiss on the mouth?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: I don't, but I mean in other like countries, cousin, my twin sister, Robin, my older brother, Chris, my mom, my dad.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to keep naming them?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: Just everybody?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: So, even though Jonathan Bailey is a part of the millennial gaze as Jess for first, it's still not right for Scarlette to be kissing anybody that's not her partner on the lips, especially on a red carpet. Yeah, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know for me personally, I wouldn't be cool with it if I was the partner, you know, standing off, and here's my husband kissing somebody else, regardless of you know, their sexual preference.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 5: I don't want anybody kissing my man but me.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's just me if that's how you guys greet each other in private or whatever. One thing, but like, save it, then you unveil it on the red carpet, because you know people are gonna bring this on a camera.
Speaker 6: They're gonna snap a picture of it and.
Speaker 3: Then take it out of context or whatever and be like and look at us, but he's just standing there watching and it looks like they're making out, but really it's just a super quick patch. Yeah, you know, I don't know, Hi, Hope.
Speaker 12: I'm not offending anyone with this comment, especially because I don't know if it is cultural wps. But you were talking about these two slips kissing on the lips and how you feel about it, But what about moms and kids their kids on the lips, even though they're grown up, like adults, kissing their mom on the lips.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. What about you?
Speaker 2: I don't like it either.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 11: Even like at a certain age like teens or even a little younger than.
Speaker 4: That, I still don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't either, am I. I have toddlers. They've been trying to kiss me on the lips.
Speaker 6: I still feel weird about it.
Speaker 3: I don't do it.
Speaker 2: I do. Then I feel bad because they see that this is how like me and my husband will show affection like walk in, hi, give a quick peck or whatever, and so that's how they feel like they want to, you know, kiss mom, and I'll kind of try to dodge it, like kiss them on the cheek or whatever. Sometimes I'll just be like, whatever, let's just kiss on the loops. But I don't like it.
Speaker 6: My daughter will make me sometimes like no, Dad, you have to kiss me on the lips.
Speaker 12: And was see that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, give it weird? Making it weird. It's not. These are little, little tiny I know, I don't know. It's a saying cute thing. And then it's just them trying to show affection, and you know it's cute.
Speaker 2: But if I saw you and your daughter kissing on the lips, Gram, I'm calling the authorities.
Speaker 3: Stop it, stop it. No, but it is weird. I I as you get older, you know, and we saw that video of like Tom Brady kissing his like eleven year old son on the lips, and you're just like.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't know if that's for me, And it's not for me, but some family what they're completely normal, exactly all right, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 3: According to some new research done at the University of Colorado, Boulder, how is this new? It just is? Trust me. If your kids aren't very smart as a seventh month old baby. That's actually a pretty good indicator of what their future intelligence as an adult is going to be. Like, I don't know that this should be shocking to anyone, but it is interesting that they've found a very direct correlation when they tested the intelligence and the cognitive abilities of a seven month old, which again, how do they do that. They devised some different things about how long they're able to focus on stuff and their curiosity about different things, and then they track kids into their adulthood and as and then sort of test it again as thirty year olds, and they found that there it is a pretty good indicator.
Speaker 6: Now, look, it's not one hundred percent true.
Speaker 5: I wonder if I passed my test at seven months old.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean again, it wasn't a test to pass or fail. It was more just an evaluation. But parents, uh, you now need to and Selena, you have some young children, think back to when they were seven months old? Did they seem like they were smart? Because if not, I have some bad news about what they're could.
Speaker 6: Be doing later.
Speaker 2: Wow, I feel like I had some smart kids. I mean I never thought I never thought or like noticed anything off. I mean I didn't sit them down for like an IQ test and tested there whatever, But.
Speaker 3: Like sometimes weren't they just laying there and like just batting at something shiny and you're just like, shouldn't you be reading Shakespeare by now?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 3: Like what are you doing? Yeah? Like you're just my kids over there just playing with some tinfoil, you know, and like, shouldn't you be studying the new common Core?
Speaker 11: Mask learned the piano something exactly.
Speaker 6: Be had like three symphonies by the time he was seven months old.
Speaker 2: Now, I think my kids are pretty okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's good I think, I hope, Or what about yours? That's good news? I think I I think my kids they were they were late at walking. They both didn't walk very early, and so that has you worried as a parent, like are they ever gonna you know, because their cousins are younger and they're just sprinting around.
Speaker 2: Because you're not supposed to compare your kids to anybody else's. Everyone hits the milestones are different, but everyone's prepaired.
Speaker 6: Not according to this new research.
Speaker 16: I don't like, how is this new?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: They say, Look, a lot of it can be environmental factors, because you can obviously gain intelligence, you know, people that are really focused on academics and stuff like that. Obviously you can become smarter, but just as sort of a general baseline, if you're smart at seven months old, you're gonna be smart at thirty years old.
Speaker 2: Well I must have been a genius. I'm not thirty yet, so we'll see in a few years. I'm like twenty six and a half obviously, so gram you too.
Speaker 6: We won't really know, break, Yeah, I won't know yet.
Speaker 2: My kids were wait, just as thirty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what does that say about her as a baby.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: She was just like licking a mirror when she was months old, I asked her mom.
Speaker 11: So, well, confidence I learned at.
Speaker 3: A young yoe. So we don't really know. My kids were. My kids were late walkers, but early talkers. They were very talkative. So I feel like, hopefully that's a sign that like their brains were working, you know, and your kids are going to be mar months old, Well, yeah, my son, it might just be got sixteen hundred on the SATs. He's fine, he's only seven, honest thing.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about.
Speaker 11: Stories happening Today and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 5: You guys, I really really like HARDI B and steff On Diggs together. Are you here for them together?
Speaker 9: Yet?
Speaker 4: I'm here for this.
Speaker 2: They look good, They look good, and I can tell she is so happy.
Speaker 5: Last week she showed off her nails.
Speaker 2: She's doing that to you know, I think she's genuinely happy, like she has somebody who who does nice things for her. Last week she got she showed off her nails and she had like his name on her.
Speaker 5: Nails, Like you only do that if you're like in a love like upseest.
Speaker 2: You definitely done that a couple of times, see and that it's not something you do for everybody, you know, just that one special person. Also, yesterday, she was posting about how she once told him how every time she goes to Europe or whatever, she's always so busy working doing fashion shows or shows that she's never really got the chance to like tour, like she's been wanting to go to the Palace of Versailles and it's never gotten the chance to go there. So what did he do? He rented out an entire castle for them to stay in France, and so she's like giving a tour of like this castle they're staying in, and she is just like head over heels for this man. Wow, she can finally be in her soft girl era. I'm like, I'm I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: I do love this for her.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 11: I feel like you you always root for someone once they get out of like a toxic relationship and get into.
Speaker 4: A new one, and they seem really happy. It's always a good thing.
Speaker 3: But we just want I mean, I still have questions about Stefan Diggs, I think, as we all should, right, what questions I think? I think he's a notorious woman, answer right. And on the boat party and with a bunch of ladies when was on her boat and they were like hands on his thighs.
Speaker 4: And you know, it's just but she can change him.
Speaker 3: Gram that's what they don't think.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's talk more about Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez's wedding.
Speaker 5: You know it's going down this weekend. People are still.
Speaker 2: Arriving in Italy for the festivities. They're gonna have like two hundred guests there. All right, Orlando Bloom, as you know is going to be one of them, and according to all the reports, he is there to.
Speaker 5: Let loose and to act single.
Speaker 2: There's all these reports that he and Katy Perry are splitting. Katie's not going to the wedding, so it's just him. I mean, they're not married. They're they're engaged, but I mean they've never actually tied the knob. But every report is saying Orlando is ready to make his debut as a single man.
Speaker 5: He's the life of the party.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be on the dance floor, and he might even.
Speaker 5: Sneak away with Leonardo DiCaprio to go hit some bars.
Speaker 2: But if you're a man in a relationship, you should not be hanging out Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 6: No, Leo's in a relationship, right, but even still.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's still Leo. He's gonna do what he wants.
Speaker 2: The other celebrity that we just learned is going to be there, Tom Brady will be there. So apparently this is just the spot for all the single guys to go and find a party. The wedding itself going to be crazy. They're saying it's gonna run. Jeff Bezos and Louren Sanchez. Again, they're billionaires. They don't care about this, but every person it's going to cost them fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Geez?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's going to be like a ten million dollar wedding.
Speaker 11: Do you think people will take gifts?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What do you get a billionaire though for his wedding?
Speaker 2: A toaster Amazon gift card?
Speaker 6: Some new flatwear.
Speaker 2: Amazon gift card?
Speaker 3: Like legitimately, what do you gift them? Because it has to be something very expensive otherwise throw it overboard the yacht.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're really still expecting gifts?
Speaker 4: Yes, you think they have a registry for like yachts and cars.
Speaker 5: Maybe like maybe they have like a honey fund.
Speaker 3: Rich well, yeah, like help us pay for the jet skis on our honeymoon. They I'm telling you you don't want to look. You know, rich people are very into you know, like the social norms and stuff like that, and bringing someone a wedding gift is one of those things. People are going to be helicoptering in Bentley's and stuff like that and dropping them off. I'm telling you it has to be a very very expensive gift. Would you be impressed if they were like in lieu of a wedding gift.
Speaker 6: I'm getting this charity. That's what they should do.
Speaker 2: They should do.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they did do.
Speaker 5: I don't think they don't get that vibe from Lauren Sanchez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, give me the diamond attendants, bracelets and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, Graham, what do you have a right?
Speaker 3: A debate is raging right now about the effectiveness of those US military strikes on Iran's nuclear sites that was ordered by the President this past weekend. Report was leaked yesterday from the Defense Intelligence Agency that said, again, these are preliminary reports that showed the bombs we dropped only really set back to Iran's nuclear ambitions by maybe a few months. This, of course, very contrary to the President's claims that the targets were totally obliterated, the likes of which have never been seen before. The magnificence of the explosions was so total that they are completely destroyed.
Speaker 6: We don't know.
Speaker 3: Again, these are very initial reports, but right now that has obviously set off a major debate. Angry an angry debate between the White House and the media. Still remains to me seeing what the full assessment will be because it's very hard to get intelligence on nuclear sites that were built under mountains basically, and we use bunker busting bombs. We don't really know what's down there or what has or hasn't been damaged. Or some reports saying that they had time forty eight hours before they were evacuating all their rich enriched uranium from those sites. And there's some satellite picture showing a bunch of cars and trucks leaving there. We don't really know what happened yet. I also read that Iran has some crazy strong concrete that they've been developing and that these sites were protected by that concrete. Yeah, it's like fiber reinforced concrete, way strongly. It's way stronger than what we got apparently. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, So we'll see.
Speaker 6: We don't know, but it's interesting. Grab your popcorn and watch the Oh got all of this?
Speaker 2: Everything about this?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham. Next year on the JV Show, let's go back to our cool or not list?
Speaker 6: Shall we cool?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: Hi, guys, So it turns out their invice for the wedding was leaked or whatever, and they are asking for donations to a specific.
Speaker 3: Charity and not for gifts.
Speaker 17: So you guys were half right, but no Bentley's or Amazon gift cord.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we're talking about Jeff bes as this wedding. I told you how Orlando Bloom is going to be acting Hella single there and Tom Brady is also going. And you brought up what do you get a billionaire as a wedding gift? What do you get them?
Speaker 3: And even though they put the thing like we want you to donate here, you know, billionaires are still going to be bringing like they're going to fly in some albino you know elephant that's diamond and crusted and is alive.
Speaker 6: You know, like, how do we bring this thing back home?
Speaker 2: I actually like that they're not even I did pull up the invite and we have it on JB Morning Show our Instagram. I like that they're not asking guests like in lieu of a gift to make a donation. They're going to be making on behalf of everybody at the wedding.
Speaker 17: See.
Speaker 3: But then don't you feel like if picture yourself, you're some rich billionaire that you know got invited to this wedding, They're going to make the donation on your behalf and then you just show up to the wedding empty handed.
Speaker 2: That's like a dream.
Speaker 6: I still think they're getting showered with gifts.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 11: Also, can we.
Speaker 5: Talk about how ugly this invitation is?
Speaker 2: Have you seen it? No?
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 3: Go to our instagram it is we have an instagram?
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah, Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 11: It looks like an invitation that would have been around during the my Space days.
Speaker 3: That or it looks like the clip art.
Speaker 2: It looks like yeah, like tattoos, like little fake temporary tattoos.
Speaker 6: This isn't this can't be real?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 11: No? It is verified yes by ABC News who made this for them?
Speaker 3: But why I don't know.
Speaker 4: It is so bad.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen it, please go look at it.
Speaker 3: My daughter made something better that looked better than this.
Speaker 5: Coloring book it does.
Speaker 4: Yes, what do you have against those?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 6: I like them.
Speaker 2: That's what it looks like. What is this.
Speaker 6: Is that the Is this the save the date or is this the actual invite?
Speaker 2: I think it's just part of the invite. Yeah, I'm gonna go not cool not on that. Let's officially kick off our cooler not list.
Speaker 5: Though, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 3: What do you guys think cool or not? I officially made it through the entire school year without downloading parent Square.
Speaker 5: What the hell is parent Square?
Speaker 6: You guys don't use parent Square? Well, I don't use it clearly because I've made the whole year.
Speaker 3: Parent Square is like an app that a lot of schools and even daycares and preschools and stuff use, And it's just where it handles you can you could pay the pay your daycare through it. They can send you messages through there, you can sign your kid in sign a minute out of school if you go to a school where they need to be signing it out. And it's also where like every update or picture from a field trip all gets put there.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you want that?
Speaker 3: Because everybody I talked to says that they just got you. As soon as you get that, you're gonna get like forty notifications every year. It's gonna be like, look what the sixth graders made at the science fair today, And you're like, my kids aren't in that class.
Speaker 6: What do I need that alert for it?
Speaker 3: And they're like the notifications are just non stop, and look, it's an important.
Speaker 5: You're getting it for like other people's kids.
Speaker 3: It's just that it's just non stop notifications. But again, there's a lot of important stuff that you know, hey, reminder, this Friday is early release day or whatever. That stuff all happens in there too, So there's important stuff in there too. And I just kept saying, yeah, yeah, i'll get that, I'll get that, I get that. And then I looked up just the other day and realized the school year was over, and I so forgotten to.
Speaker 5: Do It's cool because your wife pretty much handles everything anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not how it's see, but that's not how it should be. Shouldn't mom should not have all the mental load in the relationship.
Speaker 5: You're contributing to that being the dynamic in your marriage.
Speaker 3: That's why I asked cool or not so you can now wager, you know, say what you want. Cooler for you, Yeah, exactly, not cool for your wife.
Speaker 4: Not because you could easily.
Speaker 11: Turn off the notification.
Speaker 3: They say it's too EAT's too much.
Speaker 6: There's just too many.
Speaker 3: Even if you turn them off, they still figure out how to give you notifications.
Speaker 6: Everyone I know says it's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get it.
Speaker 3: Next, next, year.
Speaker 6: I'll get it next year, but will you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, next year, I'll see it'll be his year's resolution. It will be good call good call, just okay, cool or not.
Speaker 11: Seafood boils are not now available at the Red Lobster Call locations.
Speaker 3: Like you take them with you.
Speaker 6: Or it's just a boil, like they dump it onto your table.
Speaker 11: No, like, yeah, it's a part of their menu now, like they have seafood boils available for you to order, which which I'm surprisingly to have this before.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: And I saw some people posting and they say it's actually really good. Yeah, they say it's good. However, it's not gonna I'm not expecting like like the different the different like seasonings and stuff like that. That's that's the only thing. And I did see pictures, Graham. No, artichokes were.
Speaker 6: A part of these missed opportunity. Missed opportunities.
Speaker 9: You do.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. We looked at the official Louisiana seafood boil recipe and it had artic jokes in it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Louisiana, but the only places that do artichokes.
Speaker 6: It's just a natural fit, you guys. Things that you can boil do you.
Speaker 5: Feel about Red Lobster doing it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm here for it.
Speaker 6: I don't go to Red Lobster very often, if ever, so.
Speaker 2: They're Honestly, there should be more Red Lobsters.
Speaker 5: That's the problem. I got to drive hell afar to get to one.
Speaker 3: Well, they had to close a bunch of them, didn't they the company going bankrupt. Yeah, and now they're trying to save it with seafood boils.
Speaker 11: Well, I think I'm really here for this though there's not a lot of locations that do seafood boils.
Speaker 6: Like why it's a good question. Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 3: I do love say I love a seafood boil, and Selena is saying it's going to be bland and flavorless. Why'd you say that they're not gonna have all the seasoning. They don't how to boil stuff.
Speaker 11: It's Red lops Her And there's one in San Jose and some sam Bruno and Pittsburgh, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That was the only one.
Speaker 11: That's all that.
Speaker 4: Comes up for the bear.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it's like the spice, the spiciness that I like. I don't think it has all that from the pictures. I saw it didn't have that. It's all I'm saying, got it okay, But they.
Speaker 5: Closed the framel.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, oh that one didn't popa rest in peace?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I wonder how many.
Speaker 14: How many we now have?
Speaker 11: That one's permanently closed.
Speaker 3: No, take a moment, say goodbye.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Make sure you wash your hands, Chess.
Speaker 11: I was here the whole time.
Speaker 5: You just ran back in the studio like.
Speaker 6: Very hurriedly, like real sweaty.
Speaker 5: Wash your hands, Jess wash. Wow, I've been in here the wash your hands.
Speaker 7: Sure you have.
Speaker 4: Fine JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Graham. You were just talking about how you managed to go the entire school year without downloading or using parents Square.
Speaker 18: Hey, good morning, guys. Is solid from Richmond about the pool or not parent Square? Yeah, it's so annoying.
Speaker 3: I have it.
Speaker 18: I get around ten notifications or more per day, and now that it's summer school, I'm still getting them. So yeah, anyways, have a great day, guys.
Speaker 4: By hey you too.
Speaker 3: For schools that use it, the app, it's just a lot of notifications, a lot, and that's what you know. Steered me clear of it. Initially I just flat out forgot about it. But next year I will be fully on board.
Speaker 6: Yes I will.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 5: We're also talking about rolling roll oh my god, Red.
Speaker 2: Lobster rolling out seafood boils, and we mentioned that there is no auto chokes in them.
Speaker 5: Graham, you say that's a staple and boils.
Speaker 19: Morning guys. It's Angie happy hump d Graham. Total wps putting on in your boils. You know, it's just supposed to have like potatoes and eggs and all the meats and seafoods. Come on. Also, who boils artichokes? I thought you just steamed them. That's what my mom always used to do.
Speaker 4: That way.
Speaker 19: They don't get on mushy anyway, Have a good day.
Speaker 6: Buye Okay, a couple things.
Speaker 3: Did she say she put eggs and meat in her seafood boils.
Speaker 4: A lot of people put eggs.
Speaker 5: I feel like they have heard of may have heard of eggs in the.
Speaker 6: Shed an egg seafood boil.
Speaker 4: Wow, A lot of people do.
Speaker 11: I've seen videos of people even like bringing out their little baggie of hard boiled eggs and at the establishment if they don't offer them there and they put them in their boils.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 6: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 3: Like I like hard boiled eggs and they're chopped up in a salad or whatever, and saying, yeah, I'm happy about that, but I've never I've never experienced one in a gives a nice eggy flavor to your stuff like that. I mean there should be potato and corn and sausages in there. That's a good addition. Shrimp and then either crab or lobster or whatever the thing is in there, and then artichokes are great, she says.
Speaker 6: Who boils artichokes? I don't know, all of us.
Speaker 5: I thought, I've never made artist chokes.
Speaker 6: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: You can boil them and they don't As long as you don't leave them in there for four hours or something, they won't get mushy though, they'll be perfect.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Enjoy.
Speaker 4: Do you want to share your artichoke recipe?
Speaker 3: I guess I will if we have how much time we have left in this segment, I'd love to go my twelve favorite art of things to do with artichoke.
Speaker 6: I take it back, never mind, I.
Speaker 2: Like him fried though, oh gee, like a supply of fried artichoke.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine