Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take one?
Speaker 1: What what's up? Everybody? Welcome to another head listen magical mail bag. I got my co host Nick with me, and Nick tell him what's up?
Speaker 2: What else? What's going on? How are you sir?
Speaker 1: Good? Good? What events?
Speaker 2: Or you know?
Speaker 1: Shows? A guy coming up?
Speaker 3: Actually tonight after this, we were supposed to have on Animal Expeditions. He was a podcast from Charlie's Beyond Belief. There's another Bigfoot show. Unfortunately, uh, he had to cancel. But we got Juliet because Cosmic Peach was going to be in on this one. Uh, she's coming out and uh she's pulling one for the team and she's going to cover uh serial killers who thought they were vampires with something that she covered on her show for Halloween.
Speaker 2: I covered vampires for Halloween. So she was like, yoh, let's just do this instead. So people wait till after the fact, after the show, around nine o'clock, we will go live again. So check that out.
Speaker 1: Awesome, awesome, sounds like fun. We got to talk about that because we don't have a van helsing on our side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were just saying like you, we don't got a van helsig, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, guys, let's let's get it together. We need at least one vampire hunter.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: But it really doesn't even take much. You just need to show up, stick and some glic you know. Yeah, you get to go and.
Speaker 1: If these sickos are as baddy as they seem to be, you know, you show up with a sharp stick and they'll go running away. So it'll be a fun time. That's up, Lucy Mancher, welcome back. But uh yeah, so let's see. Do you want to go first with your symbol earlier?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pull it up. Let's show.
Speaker 3: But we got the uh so we got this seal of the archangel Michael the Heptameron uh manual line when that group when the Grimore talks about the angel of the Lord's Day, you mean Michael. His emblem is the Solomonic tradition. Uh. His emblem in the Solomonic tradition is a circular seal. It's a round inscribed with divine names on it. Like common ones are trying to pronounce, he is the best saba alth, the Lord of hosts uh Anthonatos or something like that I've screwing that up. Uh no Athanatos or something like that. The immortal then there's a should I or you know, ship s A D A Y and then or it could be should I s h A D D I A and uh yeah, so you can get like those words around it, and then in the middle you kind of get the sigil itself. The manuscripts gives like slightly different drawings, but the grammar normally stays the same. Michael's character is always in the center.
Speaker 2: With the holy names around it as well.
Speaker 3: And you can see a family of these drawings both in the Heptameroon tradition and that is in the and in the fifteenth century Munich Manual.
Speaker 2: So in between both of those you'll see these again. So go ahead, Is.
Speaker 1: This fourteenth century and then it was modified in the fifteenth century or is.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, thirteenth fourteenth century in the liber.
Speaker 3: Giatus if I'm saying that correctly, the Sowarm Book of honoriusk that was the thirteenth fourteenth century, you will see it there. So I mean, I would assume the one in the fifteenth might be slightly different. I mean, you could easily google this and see different ones but this is like specifically from the Hepta metrom.
Speaker 1: That I have. Interesting. Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of uh you know, uh sigils that look a lot like the Anakian. Yeah, John, that's why I thought that's big inspiration too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it doesn't look too far off from like a lot of times when you see like a fuck, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot what it was. I just watched recently where like.
Speaker 3: Oh the Prophecy. Uh you remember that movie, that old movie I do. Yeah, guy, what's christ Christopher Walking was in it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's playing arch angel Gabrielle. There was one point where there was like angel you know, because they're angels. This is what I thought it was funny too. I was like, it's just a reason to show it called symbolism. Somebody's supposed to be an angel and they're down in the fucking cave hiding out. Like just because you're an angel, that means you automatically start writing angelic script on the wall, Like I mean, who you already writing a story to yourself?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, but there was showing ship to see all these symbols on the wall because there's an angel here now it looked like a lot of this type of stuff.
Speaker 4: Actually you're still there, are you?
Speaker 2: Beauted? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm oh okay, my bad, Yeah I was. I have my notes up so I can't even see. But uh yeah, let me continue on my notes. And where it comes from the long backstory, uh, Byzantine and Latin Grimore's hy grow mantea by wrong Elate Byzantine Magical Treaties of Solomon is kind of where like all these spur from or a lot of these later angelic magic circled names this time supposedly a lot of them do possibly come from that book. That material fed into Latin books in the fifteenth century and set the stage for the seals you see in the early modern europe Ones for the most part. Then you go onto Liba Geratus, like I just said, and you get the Sworn Book of Us thirteenth or fourteenth century.
Speaker 2: You already find some core.
Speaker 3: You will see the consecrated seal inscribed with the divine names and the angelic attributions that structures a conversation with Heaven basically. And then you get by the fifteenth century a section that calls Astro magic Manual inside the CLMA four nine.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, like when you get these manuscripts of shit that's like owned in these places, like they have like ms and then a number because it's you know, you're just like classifying it like that.
Speaker 2: It lays out the seals of.
Speaker 3: The archangels explicitly, including a labeled one called Sigellum Michaelis and Jelyi, and that same century turning ecosystem gives us like the compact later known one as the Heptameroon, where it kind of breaks it down to a seven day angelic handbook, so it makes it, you know, And then that is also attributed to some people have heard of him. I've mentioned him on the show Pietro Diabano, and then you also see it then going into a Grippa's work, which we mentioned him on here numerous times.
Speaker 2: Which is probably odds are list.
Speaker 3: It might be a chance of the reason why I looks Famillion is because it's probably in that book too, and we've probably seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes a lot more sense, so you know, then you have it going over to there again.
Speaker 2: You know then who made it. They kind of considered an anonymous a copy. They think it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of obviously other ones are made, like they don't think it's like the same person. Kind of like with the other situation that I had with the last seal that I used, they don't not seal, but like that, uh, well, whatever the fuck that unicorn thing, I guess that's the seal. It's kind of like suspected like to been like just wasn't copied. It was just made by like multiple different people would just draw it. But there's like they don't know when they can't attribute it to exactly who they think did it.
Speaker 2: And how is it used?
Speaker 3: Uh, it was normally to try to at least contact or work with that angel, and normally it would be done with the day in the planet's cycle. So again, depending on how this person is attributing archangel Michael.
Speaker 2: Let's say he's got them with Mars.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do it on a Tuesday most likely, you know all that shit, or if he's with the Sun, you would do Sunday with Michael, and they would suggest to open up with a praise, a divine praise, and trace this trace the circle of names, burn the appropriate incense, and display Michael seal and speak to contra conjurations. So how the far back does Michael and magic go with our angel, you know, magic with arch archangel Michael. Some people will say that, depending on how you want to look at it even goes back to the Greek magical papyri, so you know, working with him, suppose he goes.
Speaker 2: Back that far and I figured I just throw that in there.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, it's basically about it for the most part. Again, you'll see it here or then, like there's other versions. I should have probably showed it where you see like the circular disc type stuff going on, but that would be more of like the solomatic if people know what we're talking about, like Goetia Goetic looking almost.
Speaker 1: Right, So you've got the standard Goetic setup as your altar and your your circle and your summoning and all the rest of that. They describe it pretty well in that book, and then you can use a lot of these other sort of plug and play applications. There's a lot of you know, if you think about it, like you're trying to program the basic nature of the universe. So these are supposed to be you know, applicable to anybody that picks them up supposedly. But yeah, that's interesting. I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: It seems like there was a magical language going on within these scribe places, within all these monks, like all these monasteries. They're the ones doing the transcribing of all of these different works. They're the ones that have access to these different magical books. They kind of sit on the back shelves, and then these monks get into that stuff, and that's when you start to see demons big summoned and all the rest of this stuff happening.
Speaker 3: Is real quick too, just just because I just realized I forgot I had the notes of the screen. I forgot just four sigils on here. It's the bottom one that's actually the archangel Michael. When I'm sorry, there's all those other ones on the screen, that's that bottom one that is the one different. So it's getting turned into the disc when it's written linear kind of like that.
Speaker 2: That is that's his archangel Michael.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and so that's Latin, right, So they're they're putting the Latin phrases to Kondrum up around these different schedules. It's interesting, you know, they had to go with Latin. Yeah, Latin's the magical language.
Speaker 3: Oh you know how many It's like almost any person that I really have ever covered them. Most people have covered on the show that were very important. I probably ninety eight percent of them.
Speaker 2: Old. It's been written in Latin, all of it.
Speaker 1: Well for the go PGM, or it got translated it was Hebrew or got translated into Latin, and then it spurred off the Renaissance, you know, right right, Well in the PGM, they've got all of these phrases and Hebrew words from the Bible in that book. So in the Headless Right or the Bornless Ritual, they have all this stuff about Abraham and it's like, this is clearly not an Abraham expell what are you guys doing here? And this was in the second century, so it wasn't even before Christianity was mandatory. So I think the way that they were selling all of this stuff and you know, having all this Jewish you know, magical stuff in their spell work was that this is the magical language. And that's how it was being sold to all the magicians back then. So it wasn't just you know, the Christians that were spreading it. It was all of these magicians that were using the Hebrew words as some sort of a magical sigil, which I thought was kind of interesting because it's like all this stuff from the Bible immediately gets transferred over to magical texts. How's that work out? Well, I think they were marketing it like.
Speaker 2: That, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean that's even I even say, with marketing, you've got a lot of people, even say, when it comes to some gromos, yes, even, I mean some of you could basically just toss out the window because most of them were just marketing schemes to rich motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: It didn't know what the hell were reading right.
Speaker 1: Right. There's a lot of like mystique that goes along with magical spells and stuff that if you can kind of, you know, put that into the conscious mind of all these people around you, you can really start to have sway with them if you speak that language, if you know these incantations and what not, because you know, it's not just superstition, something else is going on. I think there is a transfer of energy, and the words you use represent a part of that energy as well. So I got my symbol here, Oh what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: That's nice?
Speaker 1: Just a general impression, it.
Speaker 2: Looks familiar, but I don't think I've seen it.
Speaker 1: So the Greeks had the conception that the breezes, right, were born from Eos, and Eos is their goddess of the dawn, and so this is the aura. So these would be the spirits of the morning, born of Eos, that are these morning breezes. But this is also where we get the word aura, right, So the aurora aura, the place between you know, sun up and nighttime has the most aura. Like if you're doing aura viewing at that time, that's when you can see it all really crisp and clear on that really early blue light. It's really kind of interesting to me that their symbol for those morning breezes is aura or the aura, right, So these would be the spirits of these these morning things. I'm obsessed with the dawn in ora viewing, and so you know, I see that, and I'm like they were onto something. They were listening to something, because they got it. They nailed it good. And she was also the mother of the four winds from you know, the classical direction, So like you were talking about archangel Michael, he would be the wind of the West. I believe right here.
Speaker 3: Or maybe south with fire. I don't know, it depends on how people look at him.
Speaker 1: Probably south with fire.
Speaker 2: That's how he would be if I remember correctly. In the.
Speaker 3: Sorry, hold on say the less evanishing ritual, the pentogram his associated. He would be associated with the fire in south.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, sorry, had a picture in my head.
Speaker 1: Well, I was listening on Glitch Glitch Bottle, one of my favorite podcasts on magic and stuff. This guy was talking about his solomonic magic experience.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to get that guy on now, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, he was talking about how he always does the summoning ritual for the four Winds before he does any other solomonic ritual because he finds that by summoning these spirits at the four winds before he does anything else, that it gets to where it's going a lot better and easier than if he's doing it without that. So, if you're going by the spirit model of magic, by bringing in the four Winds or these you know, early morning spirits, if that happens to be the time of day that you're doing it at, you're actually increasing the communicative ability between what you're saying and the spirits that you're trying to get your messages to. So I think that's kind of interesting because you know, you've always got these messenger spirits like.
Speaker 3: The well even angels, the messages. There's always yet you ever noticed that there's always somebody making a delivery in these stories. So somebody got some Yeah, always a traveler.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So that's my uh, that's my symbol. Did you have anything else?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, is she? Uh? What does she she like? You said, I don't know why I get this idea of wind with her. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's holding up like a head thing, a head scarf for some sort of scarf, and it's billowing with the wind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like that, even that would go with like, you know, traveling in my opinion, wind air intelligence, sailing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're going everywhere on wind. Right. And then there was in the story of the Odyssey, right, he had the bag with the four winds in it and he was handed that by Aolis and Aolis is the master of the four winds, and that's how we moved, you know, halfway across the uh Mediterranean. No time is he used that bag with the four winds. Something interesting? But I think there is a lot of magical context to the stories of you know, the Odyssey and the Iliad. We've got the you know, the fatal wound with Achilles being in the ankle, and then we find all throughout these occult symbols there's something having to do with the ankle as being the weak spot, or maybe the ankle is is touching something else. Like we were seeing the the lady what was her name, the strength card, right, she's got her heel on top of the lion. Yeah, yeah, there's a lot. And what's with that hand position too, Like is there something magical about the hand position that she's made. She's got the two last fingers up right, and she's sort of gripping it. That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of times, this is my opinion, what's going on with the legs in the hands are very important? Something up I have the life of me. I can't figure out the leg shit. I don't even know where to go with that's I don't know, it's very weird for me. I don't know how to figure that shit out.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I was thinking a little bit about Berchief, right, and Gerdjieff is trying to get your body into different geometric shapes. Right, So in the act of changing the planes of relationship from your body to other parts of your body, you're actually changing something fundamental about your being. So there's some kind of a shifting consciousness as well, which could have to do like all the symbols that you have to do with the Golden Dog. You know. Yeah, they're changing your body's geometry so that you can, you know, experience a different or slightly modified form of consciousness. I'm checking in before you go to the mill.
Speaker 3: I do have Giadanno Bruno Part one dropping tomorrow from here nine to thirty am. Then part two will drop next week at nine thirty the as well. He is a very interesting man.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He is also a Gnostic saint. Believe it or not.
Speaker 3: I have actually covered a bunch of Gnostic saints. I just never announced it like that, but uh, yeah, you've actually gotten a lot of Gnostic saints covered, and they'll be covering more. He's also uh you know my opinion, the reason well it is the reason why or he's the first person to come out publicly, you know, known publicly on the books of saying this the more for the most part, the reason why we even believe in other planets having life out there besides our solar system comes from this man who was burnt at the steak. Now it was not necessarily burnt at the steak for that reason. Uh, they pretty much, you know, accused him of heresy. Uh, just everything that you pretty much could have done to get fucked by the Vatican then. But that was one of the claims, you know, even like Alilo to get screwed for his way of looking at the planets until later, so like you know, Brunos, you know, it didn't really they didn't impact that, but his other beliefs, and it really wasn't anything crazy.
Speaker 1: He was just.
Speaker 3: Saying, like I just think you're a little bit wrong, you know, like his big thing, and you know it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, this motherfucker was really no.
Speaker 3: Difference in like this show at times or even us. It's just like he would just come out like he'd find a new place to live at and I guess somebody would come out, like some philosopher or somebody that's like known or academic would come out and say something that he thinks was just completely absurd and then would spend the time to publish the paper and say that when most people wouldn't, so they're just like, oh my god, this guy's crazy, you know. So it was a lot of even to that he was just publicly acknowledging or he would call people like courteous pigs or they're just basically idiots.
Speaker 2: And I guess he didn't like that.
Speaker 3: So that was actually what caused a lot of the problem, was just his disagreements and certain things.
Speaker 1: Right, a lot of modern scientists will call themselves members of the religion of Giordano Bruno.
Speaker 2: People have no idea how influential that guy is and how.
Speaker 1: Many I mean if you read his stuff and you I mean like people like Bill Nye and the uh who's.
Speaker 2: I mean people how people view called Sagan. I mean, I think they got it's pretty smart.
Speaker 1: But well, I think Carl Sagan influenced everybody else to pick up that manto because there's no way in hell that they're reading any Giordana Bruno. You know, these guys are are have no idea what they're even talking about. If they knew what they were talking about there, I mean, Giordano in a lot of ways is considered a quack by today's scientific standards. You know, Yo, there was stuff to what's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give you too much way, but there was a lot of things in his stuff now that when some people look at it, they're like, yo, he was actually explaining like science but used totally just different words, right, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: He had a different way of approaching it. And you also have the memory palace idea.
Speaker 2: So that's insane. Again.
Speaker 3: That's why I wish we could get like, you know, a trusted, trusted version of like Latin, you know, translated, because I would love to get my hands on like that book, because it was like almost like a known thing that that shit worked, and he said, give it about six months of the works.
Speaker 1: It's fucking weird, absolutely well. I think that was a big hallmark of polytheism, because what we see is people like Plato saying that he hated writing because it's making people forget. It's just like our problems with the cell phones nowadays. It's like we don't know how to spell anymore. We don't know how to do all this stuff. He was saying the same thing about writing, so they had to remember fucking everything.
Speaker 3: Oh and now we all have like neither emojis or like lol. You know, you know, you're not even not even using the word anymore.
Speaker 2: Words.
Speaker 1: So, you know, this is one of the reasons why I think that they were so much smarter back then, is we can't even calculate all the things that they had to keep in their hand twenty four hours a day as they were doing all sorts of other stuff they did it. We got to keep looking at our phones to check to see what we can remember. But you know, honestly, how rare is it to even see a waitress that doesn't have to use a notepad anymore? They used to be able to do it like that, remember everything. Yeah, all right, so I got one from Kylo Hare. Howdy, it's been a minute since we briefly connected last time. Lol. I had to go and knock up my wife and then go off and write a book unrelated incidents.
Speaker 2: This is probably why you should read these things.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was a perfect joke. Right there. As I wait on the distributor to finalize my account so I can finish up my publishing process, I thought I should do some legwork and share the story. What better way than by telling other stories and ideas to get people interested in reading my fictional tale. With the people I like their show, hit me up. We can chat about whatever and come up with something to make a good podcast for you. I was thinking I could share about and entertaining into the natural environment around me and being a part of earth alchemy, the things that I've noticed in the changes in the soil and life and the interaction with the elements at large when working. You guys may be interested in some of my methods when setting up a culture research institute you mentioned on magical mailbag. I have a bunch of music and other stuff on my website now. If you want to check anything out, it's R O T M I N d S dot com, rotminds dot com. Be careful, all right, said where he left it, But sounds interesting, possible guests, idea opportunity. That's what I got this week?
Speaker 3: All right, guys should have thrown in a fake, fucking bullshit story at least.
Speaker 1: Well he was talking about earth magic. I think, Hey, yeah, I just got this book this week.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Lay Lines, lay Lines and Earth Energies. Hopefully it's good. You never know what the cult books, you know. Sometimes you get a real gem, and sometimes people are just dropping the ball like crazy, especially when it comes to cult books.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, cult books is are what it's a hit and miss. I don't know. If the person's.
Speaker 3: Got like raving black some other fucking type of word like that in their name, just don't even bite blackstone heart, Yeah, fucking shit like that. Don't just skip that shit, don't even look at it. They're already trying to get you with their name because that's not their real name.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that right now, right you know. The problem is is that people think that it doesn't work if it's coming from those people. But what I find is that they're actually better at magic.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, they know what the fuck they're doing. Believe me. Yeah, their magic was making you buy that book.
Speaker 1: Partially.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what I think is the funniest When you buy a money magic book. It was like that guy just fucking made it work. He bought his book and he made money.
Speaker 1: He made that spell happen. But at the same time, it's like, I don't think magic really depends on the intelligence of the person who's casting the spell.
Speaker 2: No, it's the intelligence of the person that's being used on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's definitely part of it, because if you know the spell, you can work your way out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you don't know the spell, oh, you might catch yourself at least, you know, right, you can catch the patterns. That's that's also important because it's not just it's not just you know, uh, poltergeist activity, but like you'll notice that these uh, these certain numbers that are used in the spell work will start popping up in your own life, so you can actually deconstruct what's happening to you and who might be casting it based off of the patterns that you see around you.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: But also that's that's very important to have spiritual hygiene, which means no buying books about money magic.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 5: I think we can all agree on that it's bad for your spiritual hygiene in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as much as that sucks, Ravin Gladstone has not giving you the right information.
Speaker 2: Raven black Heart, Oh.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna have to do this as a parody now, Raven Blackhart's money magic make up all over my face. It would be fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: Yo, It's not a whole new channel that might take off.
Speaker 1: Oh, it would take off a parody channel.
Speaker 3: You gotta make a Etsy shop to sell them. Ship Now it's his talismans and candles, right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just wrap pieces of bark and string and just send those out for three hundred dollars a pop. Say it came from like some rare fire forest shit, it's a chanted would Yeah, those truffles growing.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm gonna make so much money al right, guys, Yes, keep an eye out for my new YouTube channel, Raven Blackhart, black Heart Stone Blackhart Stole.
Speaker 1: Oh Money, Money Magic series.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you exactly how it works for shifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars a month. You can get the secrets to Money Magic as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're asshled.
Speaker 1: Alright, guys. Well it's been good seeing Yeah, we'll come back in just a little bit a live stream with uh Julia Julia repeat.
Speaker 2: She's back again.
Speaker 1: So check it out, all right, check it out, buyout