Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's Nutritional Science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. I'm hoping I'll make it a little bit better because I've got some exciting news to share with you this morning before I turn it over to Jerry Hickey, who will be with us from eight until nine this morning. So I'm happy that i have very exciting things to share with you. But I'm a little sad too because there's only one more day left of the Tour de France. So today and tomorrow that's been very exciting. I just absolutely love the Tour de France. As you all know, so I'm a sports fanatic. I just I love for the most part, all sports and the I've just been completely just wrapped into to the tour this year. But it's just it's beautiful. I encourage you if you've never watched the tour, start watching it. You know it's twenty one legs, so twenty one different days of racing is just very very exciting. Now onto the exciting news for me to share with you today, and that is that we have two, yes, two brand new formulations to share with you. And I am incredibly excited about this because one of those products I have been working on for a couple of years now because the technology and the delivery system is very unique for vitamin C and so we have our vitamin C beadlet now available. So I'm going to get into all the science on this product, why it's so unique, Why you know it took a lot of energy in terms of research and development and testing and looking at blood levels to assure that you know, this is going to be a high amount of vitamin C that makes its way into your system and stays there. And there's reasons why you want to make sure that you're getting adequate vitamin C. We can just look at, you know, micro nutrient deficiencies and insufficiencies that occur in this country, and a lot of times I zero in on things like vitamin D as a perfect example in magnesium, knowing that ninety percent of Americans don't get enough vitamin D every day and magnesium is usually around seventy five percent of Americans don't get adequate magnesium intake. But don't kid yourself if you think that you're fully getting enough vitamin C on a consistent basis, because we know that roughly just about half of Americans do not get enough vitamin C. And that's a problem because if you have low vitamin C levels, that can lead to a lot of issues. Oftentimes, when we're thinking of vitamin C, we stay in that lane of the immune system. Yet we have to realize that vitamin C is so much more beyond that. And so that's one of the things that I want to discuss in some detail today because I think it's one of those areas where the more you understand the true function of vitamin C in the body, the more you'll realize, oh goodness, I better make sure i'm getting enough vitamin C each and every single day. So what is you know, vitamin C, Well, it's a it's a vitamin. And many times people think of citrus, fruits and oranges, and I'm down here in Florida, so you know, they're always trying to talk about orange juice and vitamin C. Do I advise that? Absolutely not. If you're going to try to, you know, get your vitamin C from an orange, then eat the orange and at least you're getting the fiber from that. But I'm not a big fan of basically sugar water, which is what the majority of orange juices are. But we know that vitamin C in particular, if you look years ago and you look at scurvy, that's usually what people correlate like if you don't have enough vitamin C, that that deficiency can lead to that condition of scurvy. And then we look at the immune system, and most folks correlate vitamin C with immune health. We definitely need to have vitamin C. We know if we have low vitamin C levels in our system, especially as we're growing older, this can kind of accelerate the whole immunosinescence, which is the the technical name let's just put it out there for the aging of the immune system, we don't want that to happen. We don't want our immune system to take a back seat because we just don't have enough vitamin C, just the same as we don't want our immune system to take a back seat and put us, you know, at higher risk of developing a cold or you know, catching the flu, getting the ammonia because we don't have enough vitamin D when these things are very easy for us to counteract, combat and correct. So we look at vitamin C as being a very powerful antioxidant helps to protect all of our cells from oxidative stress. And this is where the science on vitamin C really starts to get quite fascinating, is the best way that I would put this, because you start to look at the impact that vitamin C has on blood glucose, on bone health, on eyehealth, on cardiovascular health, on oral health. So when you're looking at periodontal disease, and we can see that when you're looking at heart disease. As an example, heart disease, we have to look at oxidative stress and inflammation as being the driving cause for this. Well, we know that vitamin C plays a really really critical role in improving our endothelial function, which is the lining of your blood vessels. This is what controls blood flow and your blood pressure. So if we don't have enough vitamin C, well, then our blood vessel linings are more prone to this kind of succumbing to free radical damage, and then we'll have excessive amounts of inflammation, and then this can lead to heart disease, so we don't want them. We can see where vitamin C plays an incredibly important role in bone health and osteopenia osteoporosis. We have to have vitamin C for normal formation of bone. If you don't, then this is going to in the bones. So these are the reasons why we have to look at vitamin C and say it's not just for you know, trying to reduce our risk of catching the common cold, which if that's all it was doing, then that's a wonderful thing. But we have to look outside of that box and say, oh my goodness, I need to have this for my bone health. I have to have this for my cardiovascular health. I have to have it for blood glucose regulation. And you start to look at all of the different scientific studies out there. There was one that came out from the British Medical Journal, their cardiovascular wing of that journal, and this was roughly about ten years ago. I found it incredibly fascinating because they were looking at vitamin C for preventing atrial fibrillation. Now, just pause for a moment, because I've talked about APHID before. This is the abnormal heart rhythm that happens. Well, we know what the standard treatment is here in the United States. Right If you know someone who has aphib and you talk to them about that, they'll say, oh, yeah, my doctor put me on a blood thinner. I'm on eloquis or I'm on you know, Perdexa, I'm on Zerelto, and I'm going to be on this for the rest of my life. Because they're concerned that because I have APHIB I am more prone to a heart attack or a stroke. So why is it that they're looking at vitamin C as a preventive measure over in the UK. Well, let's think about this just for a moment. Let's think about that ox state of stress. Let's think about the antioxidant value of vitamin C and how beneficial that can be. So they started to look at different trials that had been conducted with vitamin C supplementation, and they were assessing all of the different data points and through this meta analysis that's what it's called, when you populate all these different studies together, they could see that vitamin C was preventing postop A trail fibrillations. So they were saying, okay, well if we give this person they went in and had a surgery, we gave them some vitamin C afterwards to help with wound healings. We know we have to have vitamin C for the crosslinking of our collagen. Se even if you're thinking about skin health or tendons your bones. This is where vitamin C plays this really critical role because you have to have vitamin C in order for collagen to cross link those fibers, those collagen fibers. And so we're looking at this and you say, Okay, someone goes in, they have a surgery, they do an incision, they give them some vitamin C. And this is more common in other countries, not here in the US, where they'll give people things like vitamin C and zinc postoperatively for healing, but here they clearly don't really do that. But they were looking at this and they said, this is really fascinating. In all all of these areas where vitamin C was given to patients postoperatively, we had a significant shortening of the duration of the hospital stay, so they were less prone to getting any type of virus or bacterial infection postop. But what's really fascinating is that we're not seeing this atrial fibrillation, which is actually quite common postop. So what is this meaning, Well, we start to look at those functions once again of vitamin C. So that caught my eye many years ago, and we can see a direct correlation. In the Journal of Nutrients, they looked at vitamin C levels in patients with and without cardiovascular disease, and once again they could start to draw upon these conclusions that if you have low vitamin C levels, this is going to worsen cardiovascular conditions. And for those who did not have cardiovascular disease, they were more prone to the development because once again we're looking at that role of oxidative stress and inflammation that occurs within the circulatory system. So this is you know, study after study the Texas Heart Institute they came out with, you know, really some interesting research looking once again at vitamin C and a trial fibrillation, and they said, you know, Linus Palling many many years ago really emphasized the importance of vitamin C in the human body and why we have to have vitamin C for all of these critical functions. And when you're looking at you know, a good forty percent of individuals who develop a trial fibrillation, especially post any type of cardiac surgery, and if we look at their serum vitamin C levels and there's this direct correlation to worsening of a fib this is a problem that we can easily combat with supplementation of vitamin C. So this is why I'm super excited about this product because I understand the role of vitamin C. I understand it's well beyond that of just making sure we don't get the common cold or to fight off the seasonal influenza, for example. This is so important for folks who are dealing with conditions like heart disease, high blood pressure. If you have high cholesterol, we want to make sure that our cholesterol particles do not become oxidized. It's those oxidized LDL so that's your low density lipoproteins, that's the quote unquote bad cholesterol. We want to make sure that those do not become oxidized. Hence, this is where your vitamin C comes into play. Once again. We can look at that age related macular degeneration and the role that vitamin C is playing in supporting the health of your retinal cells in the optic nerve. There are extensive studies that I mean, you can even just look at the Arid's study from all those years ago, but there are extensive studies in the world of ophthalmology looking at the impact that vitamin C has on many different aspects of visual health, including combating cataracts formation. So these are all known things. But yet if you ask someone today, if you go out today after this show and you say, hey, what do you know about vitamin C? The common answer is going to say immune health. It's good if you don't want to catch a cold. But then you can say, well, did you also know it's great for your bone health and for maintaining bone density. It's excellent for your vision, it's great for your heart and for all of your blood vessels. And of course it's wonderful for your skin because it helps with that cross linking of collagen. So we start to line up all of the true functions of vitamin C and we look at all of the studies that have been done on how vitamin C influences conditions like osteoporosis and why it's so important that we have and we maintain healthy serum level. So I go back to the point that we know that about fifty percent of Americans on a regular basis do not have adequate amounts of vitamin C. So what is our solution at invite Health. While we came up with a sustained release vitamin C. So it's really unique in its delivery system. So it basically it's releasing very slight out of the capsule so that your steady state of vitamin C at that really powerful ascorbic acid stays nice and level. And so you take your capsule and it is a beadlet, so they're really neat looking. So when you go into the store you order these up, it is a clear capsule. There's these tiny little white vitamin C beadlets inside of that capsule. So you take that capsule and then we could test your blood level, say one hour in, we can test your blood level four hours in or eight hours in and we're going to see this nice steady state of a scorbic acid. Because remember, vitamin C is water soluble. If you take say a standard vitamin C, oftentimes your body's going to utilize what it needs in that moment and then the rest can get processed out. So we want to maintain this because we're thinking long term. We're thinking, you want to help our bones, want to help our heart, want to help our eyes. So we have this nice sustained really vitamin C in this beadlet technology that we've been working on for a couple of years now. This is a great way for you to maintain healthy levels of that vitamin C for yourself every single day, and so you take one of the capsules per day. Now, are there reasons why perhaps you would take more than one, of course, but this is when you want to talk to one of our nutritional experts and say, this is my current health concerns. How should I be taking the brand new Vitality Plus. That's the name of it. It's called Vitality Plus. It's a beadlet. So the reason why I say Vitality plus badlet is because we also have our brand new Vitality Plus gummy that's available, so we hear your demands when it comes to gummies. And we have this wonderful, high potent Vitamin C gummy as well. Now that's the one that I would be turning to if I was thinking of Miami system and you know, maybe you're dealing with seasonal allergies things like that, getting that high amount of vitamin C in a quick burst and the product actually has that on the label. It says orange Burst and they're incredibly tasty. I'm gonna tell you some more about the details on that, but I do need to squeeze in a quick break. Remember these products are on special today. If you use the promo code Amanda Wor, you'll get an additional ten percent off. So write this down. It's called Vitality Plus. So we have our Vitality Plus beadlet and we have the Vitality Plus gummy. I'll go into more details on the flip side of this break. I will be right back listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Amanda WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda WOR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Very excited this morning that we have these two brand new products available, so you can check those out. They're actually still putting those up onto the website, that's how new they are. So you can stop by our stores. The gummies are available in the stores. The beadlets are coming to the stores by next early next week. We do have both at our main warehouse, so you can give us a call after the show and they will be able to get those products out to you today. So Vitality plus C one thousand is our gummy. Vitality plus C as Invitamin C five hundred that is our beadlet. So and I think they you'll really find for those who have been using Invite Health formulations for many years. We actually got very creative with our label on the Vitality plus C five hundred and one thousand as well. So now let me pivot a little bit too, so we know we have our sustained release. So this is the excellent choice if we have concerns with heart health, eye health. Maybe you you know, know that you have a tinge of macular degeneration, or you're dealing with some cataract formation. Taking that Vitality plus beadlet. Taking one to two of those capsules per day really really helpful. Now here's the other thing about this. I want to mention this before I move on to the gummy. People will ask, you know, oh, I'm sensitive to vitamin C and I've had you know, if I take high dose vitamin C like five hundred milligrams. Sometimes that's rough on my stomach because vitamin C we're dealing with ascorbic acid. Am I going to experience this with these beadlets? No? And this is another one of those fun little facts about this beadlet technology, this sustained release technology. You're getting that direct ascorbic acid, but because it's releasing at this time interval, it's not going to create those issues in terms of GI upset or any type of GI discomfort. So this is actually a preferred form, even over a buffered vitamin C. So when people take a buffered vitamin C, there's like a calcium that's hooked to that to try and protect the lining of the stomach to you know, really limit the amount of GI upset that could happen. So we have these tiny little beadlets that are inside of that clear vegetarian capsule, and it helps to maintain that steady amount of vitamin C because it's releasing slowly. The absorption rate is superior to a standard vitamin C and it's easy on the stomach, so it's even superior to a buffered form of vitamin C. So excellent for all aspects of why we need to have vitamin C. Pivot over to the Vitality plus C one thousand gummy. Now these are gelatin free gummies. It's a citrus pectin base. There are orange extracts in this. There are fruit extracts to really heighten the antioxidant power, and it also contains glutamine and ginger in this, so it's a very advanced gummy. So you have a little bit of glutamine, a little bit of ginger, which aids for digestion. Remember, glutamine is a key amino acid that helps with kind of ceiling in everything within the digestive track. So if someone's dealing with leaky gut, for example, or irritable bowel, having some additional glutamine each day can be very very helpful. We know that when the body's under stress, your glutamine levels will start to go down. So now we have this gummy that contains glutamine, that contains ginger. We have added minerals in this to really enhance the immune benefits, and they taste really wonderful too. So each one of the gummies is yielding you three hundred and thirty three milligrams of vitamin C. So the reason why it's called Vitality plus one thousand is because a serving size is considered three gummies, which would get you to that thousand milligram amount of vitamin C. Now, can you take all three at the same time? And are you going to be able to absorb those? Yes, because remember it's a gummy and it's in that pect in forms of the fiber offsetset, so it slows the rate at which that vitamin C is being absorbed. So you're gonna once again get a really nice steady state of that ascorbic acid going into your system. But can you you know, space this out, Yeah, you can definitely do that as well. You can take one you know in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening. That is fine as well. These are really a great option for everybody in the family, if you've got little ones who are off to you know, summer camp things like that. This is a great product for every age and we are really happy about this formulation because it's unique. It's not just here, here's a vitamin C gummy like we have added to this. We said, well, let's do the vitamin C, but let's also put in some additional fruit extracts and these different herbs that allow the body to really enhance the way in which vitamin C is working and is being utilized. So if you're dealing with seasonal allergies, this is a great option for you. Obviously, this product is going to be wonderful to work in conjunction with collagen, and so I also have the Collagen three thousand tablets on special today, and I also have the Macular Advance, So I just want to put that out there in case I don't to those two products. But remember vitamin C and collagen they have to work together synergistically, not only for maintaining the you know, texture and tone of the skin. So we don't want to get fine lines and wrinkles, right, we have to have vitamin C and collagen to be able to achieve that. But we also we also know the significant role that vitamin C along with collagen are playing when it comes to our bone health as well as for cardiovascular health because remember your blood vessel linings rely on collagen and vitamin C. So taking our collagen tablets along with either the Vitality plus C one thousand gummy or the Vitality plus five hundred beadlet. This is going to give you that, you know, kind of systemic support, And there are many individuals who don't realize that. You know, vitamin C even if you're dealing with a condition like anemia or you have low iron status in the body, Vitamin C works to quench iron. So for someone who's dealing with maybe fibroids. Maybe you know someone who has fibroids and they have excessive bleeding and they always have low iron levels and they feel like they have low energy because of that. They should be utilizing these products in those conditions. If you know you have low iron, if you know that you have kind of that borderline anemia, you should be using both of those products. You should be taking your Vitality plus beadlet every day. You should be taking your gummy, your Vitality plus gummy every day. Once again, work with one of our nutritional advisors and they can give you the tips as to how to best utilize these formulations for your specific needs. But in any event, we're very excited, like I said, give us a call and order these up. We have both of those products available in our warehouse right now as we speak, and the stores all already have the gummies available. They will have those be that's available by the early portion of next week. And I'm really very pleased with how both of these products came out. I think that you will like the look and of course with the gummies, the taste of those. And then we also have that Macula Advanced. If you are concerned with vision health, as we all should be, you want to be proactive, not reactive. We know the integral role that vitamin SEE plays in protecting our retinal cells, helping to support the function of our optic nerve, making sure we don't have excessive amount of inflammation occurring within the optic nerve, and of course for the protection of the lens, we don't want to have clouding of the lens leading to cat racks. So the utilization of that vitality plus C five hundred belit excellent edition. So do check these out. If you happen to have questions for me, please reach out A Williams at invite heealth dot com and stick around because Jerry Hickey is coming up at eight o'clock. I will speak to you again soon. Be well. Listening to this radio show makes and saving easier for today's featured product specials. Call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. I'm beout to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science Today right here, right now. Good morning, Welcome to another edition of Invite Health Radio. I'll be your host. My name is Jerry Hickey. I'm a pharmacist who's always specialized in nutrition and it's always an honor and a privilege to be here on WOR Radio speaking with you, So please join me on this sojourn through healthy nutritional advice and recommendations, etc. I want to start off talking about rest verritual. People know res virtual. They spoke about the French paradox who decades ago where the French didn't live the healthiest lifestyles, but their heart disease incidents seem to be lower than what you see in most people in the United States. And is that true or not? I don't know, but it did wake people up to rest verritual and rest vitual has proven to be very effective in protecting us humans. There's a lot of human studies on it. Technically, it's a phytoalexin polyphenolic, which is something that protects plants from like mildew and extreme temperatures and moisture, et cetera. And it has really good anti inflammatory effects on us. I'm not going to go into the mechanisms of what's going on. But I'm going to discuss what rest virtual can do for us and give you sort of a schematic of how it's working. So rest virtual protects our brain, and that's very interesting. Rest viritual is a very tiny molecule that comes from plants, So it's very tiny molecule, and it crosses over the protective barrier called the blood brain barrier and enters our brain. It does just passively passive diffusion. See rest viritual loves fats and our brain is largely made up of healthy fats like fish oils, so it gets it to the cells of our brain. But it does more than just enter our brain to protect it. I will go into that in a little while. It does a bunch of things for the brain. It also helps heal and restore and maintain the barrier that protects our brain from the rest of our body and from the environment. See things floating around our blood and they might have a little negative effect in our towers something more by our heart, but in the brain it can be seriously dangerous. So the brain has this very efficient, very effective protective barrier called the blood brain barrier that keeps things out of the brain. So there's all the different mechanisms by which the brain grabs what it needs. But res veritrol it just gently coasts and penetrates into the brain. But while it's doing this, it's passing through that barrier. And this is really important for us older people or people who've had concussions and brain injuries, etc. That barrier decays with age. It gets leaky, and things that don't belong in the brain start to insinuate themselves into the brain and they can damage and kill brain cells, and they can be massively destructive. In fact, that is a way that Parkinson's disease gets established. That is a way that Alzheimer's not only gets established, but progresses into that dreadful disease where it robs you of being yourself. You don't know your own identity anymore. So res firtual gets into the blood brain barrier and it heals it. For instance, there was a phase two clinical trial in Alzheimer's patients. They were mild and moderate Alzheimer's patients. Because advanced Alzheimer's patients you're not doing anything for them. So in these mild and moderate Alzheimer's patients, resveratrol shielded their blood brain barrier from further decay. It reduced inflammation and their spine, meaning it was reducing inflammation and their spine. Well, I was reducing inflammation in their spinal fluid, meaning it was reducing inflammation in their brain and blood brain barrier. This was Georgetown University, which is a great academic research institution. So as we get older, like I'll be seventy two in February to almost a half a year from that, I know that my blood brain barrier doesn't have the integrity it once had. It's starting to get little little pockets of damage where things can get into my brain and start inflaming my brain, and that can rob me of some of my intelligence and my memory and my cognitive function, you know, my ability to learn, et cetera. So I take rest virtual every day with my dinner. No excuse me, what my lunch. I'm sorry. I take rest ferritual every day with my lunch. I used to take what my dinner a year ago. Now I take it with my lunch, and that helps get into the blood brain barrier and repair it. But it's also getting directly into my brain. Like I said, passive diffusion. It doesn't need any extra help to get into the brain. Rest retroil does it on its own because it likes fats. The brain's million out of fats, and restaurant's very really tiny, so it's really easy for it to get into the brain. So it restores circulation to an aging brain. There's a lot of studies showing this. There's a lot of human research. It's been building up over a thirty year period. Like the University of Northumbria did studies on this, Georgetown University did studies on this. The Max Planck Institute in Germany did studies on this. Cambridge University in England did studies on this. What it does it stabilizes the gas that pumps open our blood vessels. That's called dilation. It's a lot of work pumping open the blood vessels and it makes it easier for blood to get into our brain. So, for instance, there was this big study on elderly women I believe it was the University of Sydney or the University of Melbourne, one of those places down and down Under, down Under, Australia, and they found that over a one year period, resirtual re storage circulation to these aging brains by seventeen percent, which perfectly offsets the decline in circulation to the brain as we age. So as we age the blood vessels in the neck, the brain is super high energy, so it needs a lot of blood, a lot of nutritional a lot of exit oxygen, a lot of energy, a lot of fuel. So to get that there, you have these carotid arteries. But with age they get corroded. The corotid arteries get corroded, they build up plak and they stiffen, and it's harder for the heart to pump blood into the brain. So brain cells start to die. Your mood sufferers, your ability to sleep suffers. Your brain, your brain energy declines, metabolism of the brain suffers. Brain cells start to die, thinking gets muddled. Eventually you lose a certain amount of memory. Some people lose an awful lot of memory. So resiperratral stops them by restoring circulation. So nitric oxide is the gas that pumps up in the blood vessels. And what happens the thing that makes nitric oxide pump up in the blood vessels, it's called nitricoxide synthase breaks down with age, so the nitricoxide can't pumpump in the blood vessels, so circulation declines. It's very dangerous. It's bad for your skin, it's bad for your sexual organs, it's bad for your eyes and your brain and your kidneys and your heart. It's bad for your muscles, it's bad for yours. Just bait. So the respritual stabilizes the nitric oxide synthase, which stimulates the release of nitricoxide in the stable form that pumps up in the blood vessels and you're getting blood in your brain. The problem is you have to take respiritual every day for this to work, because rest fritual does not work in the system. But that's one of the reasons why respritual does not become toxic. It doesn't build up in you. So it's a really good thing. So there's a number of studies. In fact, the Max Plank did this great study which was the first one I saw. Maybe I saw this about seventeen years ago. The Max Planck Institute in Berlin, Germany, along with Sharit University Medical Center in Berlin, Germany, which was I think the first real hospital in the world by the way, they did a study in people in their seventies and eighties and they were using these very powerful tools to see how the brain was working, like functional MRIs plus other things. And they found out when they gave older people rest ritual, the circulation to the brain was restored, it was coming back, more blood was entering the brain, and the parts of the brain involved with your memory and your ability to figure things out and your ability to learn, et cetera, were becoming younger and healthier. Again, they were blossoming. They were truly blossoming. So it was really good. And what happened the memory improved, And there's a lot of research showing us now, besides the brain, rest vertual is healthy for lung fun So I love it because it's great for the brain. Oh, by the way, it's great for circulation to the back of the eye also, which is a good thing because that declines with age. You retina needs oxygen. It's great for circulation inside your heart and it helps prevent the heart from clogging a little bit. That's a great thing. It's great for the lungs, and that's a really important point. Our lungs weakened with age. Now I do a lot of exercise, so that helps keep my lungs strong. I have strong lungs for my age. I have good stamina for my age. I have good endurance and strength, but I work at it. But I also take a rest of our troll, which I know gives me a little bit of an upper hand in tipping the scales toward better lung health, because our lungs weakened with age, and that can be dangerous in some people. And some people we're just we get tired more easily, we don't have the stamina, the endurance, we're not as physically active, et cetera. But for other people it's down right dangerous. So just to put it on the table. Rest fritual reduces the loss of brain tissue. I mean, they did a systematic review of Alzheimer's patients. They looked at four different studies in Alzheimer's patients. Giving them rest ritual respirtual delayed a loss of brain function, a decline of brain function. Respritual delay the decline and cognitive function like learning and doing things. Rest Ritual reduced brain loss, the volume of the brain it didn't shrink as much, and res fritual helped stabilize their physical function and their physical performs, et cetera. So for you and me. Res ritual is going to feed our brain. It's going to help keep our brain strong. It's going to help protect our brain by boosting the health of the blood brain barrier. Rest fritual is going to help reduce inflammation in their brain. So it's just the opposite of all the things that happened in our brain with age, many of the things that happened in our brain with age that cognitive decline and listen, memory, et cetera, and even poorn mood. It's great for our lungs, it's great for our heart. Now, the other thing is rest ritual is damaged by light and oxygen. So our rest viritual is protected from light and oxygen, otherwise it decays. So if you bought like a liquid rest ritrol or a powdered rest fritul, it's no good. It's damaged. Okay, you need one that's protected in a capsule, shielded from light, shielder from oxygen. But we also add a grape seed extract type ingredient and quercetin because those amplified the benefits of rest fviritul because they exist in the same plants as respviritul. So researchers said, hey, maybe this helps it work better any fun than indeed it did so our rest ritual. We have a twenty five miligram, we have a one hundred milligram, and we have two hundred milligram. I take a rest ritual two hundred milligram every day with my lunch. Okay, we're going to a break, chet HICKI invite health. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back, and I'm going to tell you when we come back from the break how you can get an extra.
Speaker 3: Thank Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 2: Okay, Happy Saturday. Welcome back Jerry Hickey here for Invite Health, pharmacist nutritionist Jerry Hicky. I spoke about rest Er twelve before in the previous segment, and now I'm going to talk about our various probiotic supplements. And there's great reason for talking about probatics because weekly scores and scores of high quality human clinical trials are being published in major medical journals about probatic bacteria and how you nourish them and what they do for your health and your longevity. Well, all of these products that I'm speaking about on today's program, if you buy one bottle at suggested retail, you get the second bottle free, so you're getting fifty percent off suggested retail on two bottles. But you could get ten percent more off that if you use the following code. It doesn't matter how you contact Invite. Use this code Jerry WR. Jerry is my name, j E R R y WR and get an extra ten percent off. In fact, you get ten percent off any product, even the products not on special You get tempercent off everything, including today's specials. So if you add up the sale today on these products, if you call and you place an order for two products, or you walk into the store, or you go on the website Invite health dot com and you place an order, you get fifty percent off suggested retail. And then if it's thirty five dollars or more, Invite pays for the shipping, So that's another five or six dollars you saved. Plus if you use my code, you get an extra ten percent off, which is Jerry Woar. So regardless if you go into the Invite stores or if you call them on the phone, or you go on the website and place in order, use Jerry WR whenever you order and get that ten percent off. Now let's talk about our probatics. First of all, our probatics do not have sugar. They don't have corn, they don't have wheat, they don't have gluten they don't have soy there. It's a great product. Probiotic HX. I worked on this formula consistently daily for six months. I had a pile of research had to be about a foot tool, which is a huge amount of research. But you know what, the amount of research that's come out since then dwarfs that. Dwarfs it, and great research. The probiotic HX that I designed for you and me creates but rate. That's one of the things that does. It creates buttering So in other words, when you eat healthy foods, the bacteria and our probiotic transforms some of the ingredients of the butyrate. So what does buter rate do for you? Well, first of all, butyrate helps protect you from colon cancer and polyps. It helps make pre cancer cells more normal so that they don't go into the cancer profile. So buterrate helps prevent colon cancer. The second thing is buterrate helps you absorb minerals like calcium and magnesium and zinc, it et CETERA third of all buterrate gets into the bloodstream and helps protect the brain, so it'll work with the rest virtual to help protect your brain. And lastly, buterrate has amazing effects on your digestive tract. Buterrate settles down your digestive tract regardless what the problem is. It reduces inflammation. So you take the probiotics, you eat some good food, and you create but rate and buterrate. You're consistently making it because you get the bacteria in there and you get the food in there. So it's making this but rate. It's thrown off disperrate. The butyrate helps strengthen the lining of your intestines. That's really important. Things weaken the aligning of your intestines, like alcohol, cigarette, smoke, pollution drugs, you know, drugs like advil and a leave and aspirin and a whole bunch of drugs weaken the intestines, and then things cost a loty of the intestines that don't belong in your blood. You can wind up with allergies. You can wind up with asthma, you can wind up with autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis. It's just bad. You can wind up with depression. So when you take our probiotica and you eat some good food, doesn't mean you have to eat all good food, but it's nice to eat all good food, and you eat some good food, you're making the butrate. The butrate's being made for hours because it only lasts a flash as but but you're consistently supplying it because the fiber from the good foods and your intestines and our probatic bacteria working on it, and the butrate's repairing your intestines. So it helps with upper gas to intestinal symptoms. So if you have symptoms and like the small intestine and the stomach, like gassy or bloating, like your stomach swells up after you eat, or you get belly pain, it'll help get rid of all those upper gastrointestinal symptoms, but also the lower GI symptoms. We like to call the gas to intestinal trenk, your digesti tract, the GI tract. It's an abbreviation, so the lower GI track. So it's going to help you with a hard stool. You know, some people they have a lot of pain when they try to poop because the stool is like feels like it's pieces of charcoal. Well, it gets rid of the hardness of the stool, it gets rid of constipation, it clears up diarrhe it's great for stomach ramps and bloating and gasiness, you know, erreticition like you're releasing gas. Not a good thing at a party or in a car with closed windows. And it's very good for iritable vowel syndrome. But over time, because it helps repair the lining of your intestines, it's getting rid of food allergies. Food allergies will become a lot less of a burden, and it will help you with food sensitivities because the probiotic bacteria help break down the foods that you're sensitive to. Now, other things that the probiotics do, they help. They help with the allergies including pollen aalogies and dog and catalogies, food allergies, all those different analogies. They help with allergies. There's a lot of evidence for this. They help with digestive tract symptoms. They help with constipation and the diarrhea. They help your immune system fight off viruses, like if there's ever a zombie plague, probiotic bacteria will protect you from the zombie plague. But I'm reading I'm reading World War Z. That's where that came from. World War Z about a zombie plague from a virus. It's a great book. Oh man, it is such a good book. Let's get back to reality here. So the probiotics help protect you from like summer cols and you know, the flu in all these different things. It's sore throats, et cetera. But we also have a probiotic for women, and there's a whole bunch of bacteria in the probiatic for women that help cleanse your breasts. This is important. They're finding bad bacteria involved with breast problems, different breast problems, some of them severe breast problems, dangerous breast problems. So they're finding bad bacteria can't break down chemicals in the breast. So there's chemicals in your makeup. There's chemicals in your suntan lotion and your sunscreen. There's chemicals and your hair and your shampoo and your hair gels and shampoo. There's chemicals in your food and your water and all these different things. And that those chemicals look like estrogens and they go to your breast and they can inflame and damage the breasts, and over time that could become really dangerous. The problem with bad bacteria is they further inflame the breasts and they can't break down the chemicals. The probiotic bacteria I put in the probiotic for women breaks down the chemicals in the breasts. It helps clean your breasts. It detoxifies your breasts. That's really really important. But it also is very good for your vaginal tissue. Like it doesn't like a yeast, it's anti yeast, but also it freshens you walp and it's very good for the urinary tract to help prevent urinary tract infections. So there's the probatic for women. And by the way, all the probiotics that we make will improve your appetite control and help improve your blood sugar. They all do that. We do have one specifically to help with weight loss, the probatic weight but all of the probiotics will assist you in controlling your appetite, helping control your blood sugar. They'll all help women. But there's one specifically for women to clean out their breasts to help protect them from urinary tract infections and to clean up the vaginal tissue. That's the probiatic women. And then there's the probatic. I take probatic achection. Okay, so the probiotics don't have sugar in them. They don't have corn, they don't have wheat, they don't have soy, they don't have any of that non gmo. Great product. There's no dyes in it, there's no chemicals, and all of these bacteria are alive. See that's the thing, the color forming you in a CFO. A lot of times when you buy a probiotic, they'll tell you it has ten billion bacteria, but that doesn't mean they're alive. They can all be dead, literally, But when they first made the product, it had ten billion bacteria. Ours has I think eight point six billion bacteria, which is tremendous amount. You don't need more than that, but they're all alive. See that's the thing. So it's two three, four times as good as other probiotics because all of these bacteria are alive and they're not damaged by stomach acids, they're not damaged by digestive enzymes. They're really going to help improve your health. They're really going to benefit you. So if you run a probiotic where you're actually going to feel the difference. If you take our probiotic within the first two weeks, you'll be more resistant to crofts and colds and viruses by the third week, your digestion will be unbelievable. It really should be. And over in the course of several months, you're outies will get less and less of a problem. You'll see, your appetite will be under better control. All of those stomach and intestinal symptoms, the gas, the bloating, the stomach crams, the diarrheta, constentation, all that will be gone. The hard stools will be gone, you know, the hard poop, it will be gone. So this is a great supplement. Probatic a checks one a date. That's all you need. Okay, let's uh, let's go to a break. It's a little bit early, but you know I finished my little dissertation on the probiotics. And once again, use that code when you call, or when you go into the store, or when you go into website to place in order, use the code. Get ten percent off additional on any Infote product, regardless what the deal is. Ten percent additional. Jerry wr Jerry wor don't forget that you save ten percent. I want you to save that money. Okay, let's go to a break. Jerry Hicking Invite Health. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials. Call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, use promo code jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back, copy Shoddy. By the way, I have a great time to sweep last Tuesday when I was doing my boat crew training with the Coast Guard to auxiliary. So we go out in the boat right we go out in the coast Guard to auxiliary boat. We were with the coast Guard. We were with the actual coast Guard. We were doing exercise that was so much fun. It was so exciting. We pulled into the Coastguard station on our boat. We met up with the coast Guard and we went out with them and we did exercises together. I can't tell you how much fun that was. Joined the coast Guard to auxiliary you'll have a great time and any of it. Let's get back to work here. So far, on special is all of our probiotic formulas. There's like five or six of them. And our rest veritual there's three different rest verrituols. And I want to put krill oil on special. There's a couple of benefits of eating fish and taking fish oils and krill oil that I never really go into. I mentioned them, but I don't go into detail. Today I'm going to go into a little bit of detail. See, when you eat fish, or when you take a good fish oil, a nice clean fresh fish oil, or when you take our krill oil, there's benefits for bone, from muscle, and for the eyes. See, we always talk about fish shaws being good for the heart fish shaws being good for the brain. But I never go into much detail on these other activities. But another great study just came out. It's from the journal Obesity in the University of Glasgow. You know that's up in Scotland. So let me just explain where I'm going with this. When you lose weight, you also lose muscle, especially older people, especially older people, so it's an unintended consequence of weight loss that you have a drop in strength due to a loss of muscle. So that's oops. That's a real oops. And all the people were already going through muscle loss and strength loss. It's called cyclopenia. It's a natural thing, but it's a bad thing, so it's a double oops. So a lot of people around these weight loss drugs, these diabetes drugs, the weight like ozempic right, belzis, Trulicity, Victosa, you know all those things that you inject and once a week or once a day's cetera. And these help you lose weight, but the problem is you're also losing muscle. Well, if you want to prevent the muscle loss while you're on those drugs, or while you're dieting and losing weight, take krill. Take krill. Another study just came out showing that if you do krill oil while you're losing weight, you don't lose muscle. And that's a real problem. They're seeing this. They saw this originally with ozempic, nowicing it with all the other drugs like trulicity. You're losing weight, you're losing fat because of the drug. You're also losing muscle. You don't want to lose the muscle. So I'll tell you how it works. And this is why I say I'm going into it. Krill stimulates things like resolvings and protectings and and anti inflammatory cascade and inhibits the inflammatory pathways, so it helps with muscle soreness and muscle inflammation, but at the same time it's supporting the formation of muscle tissue. Krill oils literally and fish oils literally support the formation of muscle. That there's evidence building on this like all the time. And I started saying this maybe five years ago, but now it's real, it's real. It supports your muscle strength, It supports the build up of muscle that reduces muscle pain and muscle inflammation, muscle soreness, but at the same token, fish oils are improving the healthier bones. That's another thing I've mentioned before, but now we're starting to really learn how it's working. You have cells involved with making bone and cells involved with removing bone. As you get older, the cells that make bone start to disappear, but the cells that remove bone are still working, so you have a net loss of bone. And some people actually get like broken hips and broken ankles and broken wrists, et cetera, because their bones get so weak, so hollowed out, they have osteopenia and osteoporosis that their bones they're like Swiss cheese. So it turns out that fish oils and krill oil improve bone strength by slowing down the osteoclasts. These are the cells that break down bone, and that allows the bone building cells called osteoblasts to play ketchup. So, in other words, without doing something like this, the bone removing cells are very functional, but the bone building cells they're not working too well. When you take the fish oils or the krill oil, it restores the balance and it helps prevent you from losing bone. It helps you build bone. So not only does krill help with muscle, and we know a long time ago. It help with muscle because it helps with the heart muscle. We know a great deal about krill and the heart muscle. But not only is it great few of muscles, and not only does it help you help prevent you from losing muscle when you're on a drug for weight loss or or dieting, but it also helps build your bone. Now, krill protects brain function. There's scores and scores as studies, Like one time they amassed forty eight studies in a review a meta analysis, and krill and fish oils protected brain function as we grew older and helped reduce our risk of dementia. It helps this by reducing inflammation in the brain. It helps the brain work, it helps maintain the brain and build a brain tissue, and it helps restore your mood. There's a lot of evidence for this. This is real. This is a very dynamic effect. Officials, Your brain is about two pounds in the dry state, So if you remove all the fluids from the brain, it's about two pounds, but about sixty percent of that two pounds is fat. Now, you don't want that fat made out of cheese, doodles and popcorn and butter and margarine. You want that sixty percent mostly to be ficials because the brain soaks up fish oils. It really needs them, it's desperate for them. It grabs them. It grabs the EPA, the DHA, the DPA, it grabs the pulsonmen because they make the brain and they prevent the brain tissues from stiffening, so the brain keeps on working. It helps prevent age associated stiffening of brain cells, the outside of brain cell, which is called the soubular membrate. As you grow older, because we absorb less fiss wails from our food, and because stanton drugs like AT twelve of Stetton and Simba Stettin take fissiles out of our body, the brain cells become stiffened, they get rigid, and then the brain doesn't work well and you get depressed, you get anxious, you develop insomnia a little bit or a lot. Some people get a little bit of depression, a little bit of anxiety, a little bit of insomnia. Some people get quite a bit. They really get forgetful, they really can't sleep at night, they're really exhausted all time. So when you take krill, because of the in radients in it, because of the constituents and the grill. It gets into the coding of the brain cell called the cellular membrane and reverses it from being stiff and it becomes flexible again, and messages are flowing more smoothly, more naturally, more normally, just like a young, well functioning brain. And all of a sudden, your mood is manifold better. You're much happier, You're much more pleasant to be with the area. You're enjoying yourself a lot more. You're sleeping better, so you have more daytime activity in your brain because it's functioning better. But also at night it realizes it needs to rest now, it needs to go to sleep, so that's functioning better. Memories flow better, learning is easier. Your mood is clicking up many levels. It's a really good thing. So we know that fish shaws block the age related inflammation in the brain that you see, or the inflammation you see and the brains of people with diabetes or people with obesity or people with heart disease. It gets rid of the brain inflammation and it helps the brain to work, and it helps to rebuild a brain tissue and heal the brain, and it helps your mood now. One of the ways ficials does this It creates things. Ficials crill oil, they make things. They make protectings that protect the brain, They make resolvings, they make all these wonderful things that are great for the brain, great for the eyes, great for the heart, great for your bones, and great for your muscles. So one of the major things that fishials make, and we've known this for about twenty years now, they make resolvins. They resolve inflammation. So you need inflammation as a natural byproduct of your immune system to get rid of an infection or to help start the healing process, to remove old tissue so you could replace it with new, healthy tissue. But then you have to shut off the inflammation. So there's a switch that does that. In older people, and in diabetics, and in people with heart disease, and in people with damaged brains, that switch doesn't work and the brain gets inflame, the kidneys get damage, the heart gets damaged, the eyes get damaged. It's a terrible thing. Taking the krill will especially, or taking fish wails or eating fish creates these resolvings that turn off the switch for inflammation. It's like a light switch. Doesn't work that fast, but it's that kind of thing, and then you stop damaging your eyes or your brain, or your kidneys, or your heart, or your skin or your bones or your muscle or whatever you've been damned. So this is real. So this is a way that krill helps protect the back of your eyes and your vision. Krill is really important for your vision. Krill supplies phospholipids, fish oils, coaling and inocetol and astes aantin. So what does that do for your eye? Well, first of all, it allows you to create tears, so if you have dry eyes, it's really good for tear formation. But also you need that for rhodopsin activity. What is rhodopsin. It's that pigment in your eye that lets you see. It's made out of vitamin A and carotenoids like lutin and za zantin and beta carotene. The krill oil is required for vision because the phospholipids, the coaling, the inocetol, the astesanton and the offici oils and krill restore rhodopsin activity. It's very good for older eyes like my eyes. I actually first read this in a journal review of Ophthalmology. I knew that krill and fiicials were good for the eyes, but I didn't quite know how they did it because it was hard to find that data. And they put together for me. This is going back by twenty years review of Ophthalmology. They said, hey, listen, you need the ingredients in qrill for the rhodopsin activity in your eyes so you could see your eyeballs work now beyond the brain, beyond your muscles, beyond your bones, and beyond your eyeballs. Krill truly is good for your heart. It lowers a kind of fat that your drugs don't. You know, if you're taking a drug to lower cholesterol, it doesn't lower a second fat called triglycerides. And triglycerides build up in the heart and lead to strokes and heart attacks and heart disease. And triglycerides build up in the liver in close fatty liver disease and even fatty hepatitis and liver cancer. So krill cleans the triglycerides out of your liver. It gets rid of fatty liver, and it helps prevent triglycerides from building up in your heart that can lead to a stroke. Ral heart attack. But also Krill lowers something called HSCRP. So what's that all about. There's a proxy for inflammation in the heart called highly sensitive CRP, and Krill lowers it better than anything. Krill is the best thing for lowering HSCRP. So if CRP is one, there's no inflammation on the heart, you're fine. If CRP is two on your blood test, then the heart is building up plaque. And if CRP is three, not only are you building up plaque, but you're at risk for sudden cardiac death, life threatening ventricular rhythm is stroke and heart attack because not only are you building up plaque, but that waxy plaque is inflame. They could break off from close a stroke or heart attack. So Krill lowers that HSCRP. My hs CRP is typically zero point three five, which is unbelievable for a guy who's going on seventy two. Normal is one. Mine is zero point three five. And I think it's to krill. I really think it's to krill. I take two krill every day, very happy. It's great for my brain, great for my muscles, great for my bones, great for my eyes, and great for my heart. Now here's The other thing. Not only does krill lower HSCRP, which leads to strokes and heart attacks and waxy build up a plaque in your heart, but lowers your risk for sudden cardiac death. This is really important, and it lowers your risk for a stroke and a heart attack. About three hundred and fifty thousand Americans die each year from sudden cardiac death. That's almost that's about six seven hundred people a week. If I do some fist math in my brain, which I'm pretty good at, that's something like going towards seven thousand people a week. So what is this sudden cardiac death is because there's a buildup of waxy cholester wall and your heartsortteries and it leads to malfunction of the lower left chamber and a heart which is called left ventricle. It leads to ventricular arrhythmias, which are life threatening deadly. So why is that so dangerous Because that's the chamber that pumps blood out to the body with oxygen in it. So about four hundred thousand Americans each year have this problem. Only about three hundred and fifty thousand survived this problem. In fact, it's actually worse figures than that, about three hundred and seventy thousand Americans have this problem and only about twenty thousand survived, thirty thousand surviving. So there's good clinical data, human studies and lots of it that fishals protect us from lethal ventricular arrhythmias and from sudden cardiac death. Half of all that's from heart disease are because of this left ventricular arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death. About half of wold deaths because of the heart is due to this, and it's the first symptom of heart disease. In many people, it's the first symptom of heart disease. So krill helps shield you from that. So krill is great for your brain. It helps make your brain. It helps make your brain function. You'll sleep better, you'll have more energy in the daytime, you'll think more clearly, your memorial function better. Krill is good for your bones. Krill helps maintain your muscle. So if you're dieting, like you're taking a drug like ozembic and you're losing fat, you're also losing muscle. Krill will help prevent that from happening. And krill will help strongly protect your heart and your eyeballs and your vision. Okay, I have to go to a break. Don't forget Jerry Wor. Use that code get an extra ten percent off regardless of how you contact Invite. When you do, use the code Jerry wor wors the radio station. Jerry is my name. Use that and you'll get an extra ten percent off all these deals, and these are great deals. And here's the deal. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry Wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred and six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back, Jerry Hicky. It's the last segment of the program and it's always an honorary privilege to be here. And we have a lot of great stuff on Special. Let me just review before we do the last product, the rest Verritual. All of our rest for vietual formulas around Special. It is great for your brain, it's great for your lungs. Our krill oil and our fish oils around Special. We have super clean fish oils. They're pharmaceutical grade. There's no mercury or forever chemicals in there. All of our probiotics around Special. Now, I want to do something for your back pain and your your knee pain, and your hip pain, your joint pain. So I put two products on Special. I'm going to have to speak about it quickly. First one is cartilage HX. Cardilage HX is a tiny capsule made in America. It's undie nature type two collagen. It's a decoy to prevent your immune system from damaging your knees and your hips and any of your joints. And they'd done studies. They did studies at Harvard Medical School even the worst forms of arthritis. Cardla JHX helped even the worst forms. University of Connecticut stores did studies. University of Massachusetts did studies. University California Davis did studies. This stuff absolutely works. And I've had the most wonderful reports from our clients regarding how effective this product worked and how quickly it worked. So the Cardla JHX, you swall the capsule and it pulls the immune system away from your knee instead of the tax to capsule. The ingredients and the capsule, nothing wrong with that, right, and your knee gets better. They're actually showing in human clinical trials that the knee improves. Not only is the pain going away and the stiffness going away, your knees working. You're back out in pickleball, you're back taking a walk with the ads. You be it back taking a walk in Spain or wherever you want to go. So the Carla JCHX really works. It's a tiny capsule. It's incredibly safe. You take one tiny capsule once a day. That's all you need. Okay, So Cardla Jchx is on special, and don't forget you say. You get fifty percent off two bottles when you place the order, but if you add Jerry w Oar you'll get an extra ten percent off. So it's a good day to load up on your cardla jchex. Now, the last thing on special is biocurcumen five locks. And everybody knows about turmeric and kirkumen. I mean, you'd have to live in a cave not to have heard about turmeric and kirkumen had a good for knee pain and may help protect people from cancer, and they're good for the brain and you know all these benefits like for the skin, et cetera. So this is the best turmerk you could buy because it's the richest and it's the cleanest, it's organic grown, et cetera. But it's also really magnificently absorbed. See regular turmeric, regular curcumen, you don't really absorb it, So this one's really well absorbed. And then the second ingredient is Frankinsons. You know, a biblical herb, the gifted of magi Frankinsonse. It was gold franknsons and myrrh, and Frankinsense was valued because it was anti inflammatory, anti germ. So it was really valued in the ancient times. And now, of course they make Frankinson's in sence that they have in churches. So the Franknsense is great for inflammation. I mean, they've done studies where they've given our frankinsense the five locks, and they've given our five locks and the people like at Georgetown University, at Lehigh University, et cetera. And it took away knee paint and it got rid of joint paint, all kinds of joint pain. And there's been a huge amount of studies using our biocercumen for pain. Now here's the kind of pain that it'll help with. Here's the kind of pain that it'll help with. It's bio Kirkman five oxen. And let me explain. Most things only come at inflammation from one of the pathways, one direction, but inflammation really deals with two pathways. It's coming from two directions. So most things push inflammation out of the fire, out of the frying pan and into the fire okay, whereas the bio cirricuman five oxen takes care of the inflammation both in the frying pan and in the fire. You're getting both avenues of inflammation assuaged dealt with. So and the two pathways are the COX two enzyme and the five apoxyen and FI enzyme. If you want to google it now, So what google is a verb and noun, I mean it's everything, right Google? So the Biocractman five loxin I originally made it for knee and hip pain. Like, let me think, who's a great example of the research on bier Kirkman five loxin okay. Johns Hopkins and Tufts Tufts up in Boston, Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland reviewed studies. The biokracument five loxin works as well as advil or a leave or celebrex or aspirin without the side effects, without the poison effects, in the toxicity, without the drug interactions. It's very safe. So if you have d pain, the bio Kirkman five loxin takes a little time to become super effective. Like you know, the celebrates might start to work with in the first week. Here's the problem with celebres. Eventually, it's not going to work because it doesn't prevent you from losing joint tissue. The biokracument five loxin gets rid of the pain and you can always take it because it's always going to work because it helps prevent you from losing joint pain. And it doesn't cause erosion of the esophagus or the stomach or the intestines. It's not going to cause bleeding ulcers. It doesn't damage your heart, it doesn't damage your kidneys, it doesn't damage your eyes. It doesn't damage your hearing. The drugs do. The drugs can damage your eyes. You're hearing. You don't know that, but it's true. If you next time you buy ibiuprofen, there's a paper in there, open it up and look at the eyes. Look at the eyes. The kid need a heart. The effects it has, Okay, it's poisonous, it's toxic. The biocracument five lox is just the opposite. It's actually an antioxidant. So not only is it protective and beneficial and great for pain, but it helps protect your body as an antioxidant like vitamin C would do. So the biocrac five loxin I made it originally for any kind of arthrit rheumatoid arthritis, aculosi and spondylitis, lupus arthritis, soiatric arthritis, or the regular arthritis people get like in there and they're near there hip called osteoarthritis. You don't wear and tear arthritis. It's good for it's helpful for any of those. You could take it alone for a more simple arthritis, or you could take it along with your medication, your drugs for more severe forms of arthritis. So like if you have rheumatoid arthritis and you're on a drug, you can add to biocurcumin five locks and and it'll work even better. But besides being good for joint pain, it's also great for back pain. About half the people using bio curcumin five locks and they're taking it because they have back pain. It's also good for neck pain, shoulder pain, muscle pain, and even nerve pain. And it's really really safe. Unlike advil or a leave or celebres or aspirin, you're not getting the side effects and the toxicities and the drug interaction. This is a really safe, very valuable supplement. And like I said, you buy two models today. You get fifty percent off suggested retail and if you use this code Jerry Woar, you get an additional ten percent off. In fact, you get ten percent off everything. If you use Jerry Woar. Anything you buy from Invite that's an Invite product, you get ten percent off automatically just by saying Jerry Woar, which is amazing. Right. Okay, So just to recap what's on special for back pain, knee pain, hip pain, any kind of joint pain, any kind of arthritis, skin inflammation, neck pain, show the pain arthritic thumbs doesn't matter, and even to a degree nerve pain. Biopercuman five ox. Okay, it's on special, and it's really safe and you could stay on it. Unlike the drugs. You could stay on this. That's going to keep on working and it has the added benefit of being a powerful antioxidant. Then Cardla JHX, that's only for joint pain. It's not going to help with muscle pain or back pain. For nerve pain, but Cordala jchecks one a day is a solution for joint pain. And once again there's something really safe to take. All of our probiotics are on special. The probiotic for women, which is good for the vaginal tissue, the breast tissue, the digestive tract, and the urinary tract. The probiotic immune where you get some zinc and vitamin deal along with the probatic bacteria that's on special. The probiotic chex, which is the one I use, which is great for your your immune system, great fear allergies, great for your digestive tract, great for constipation and diarrheic, great, just great all around. It's just amazing. Krill Oi. I went into all the benefits of krill oil for the brain and the heart, for the muscles and the bones, and I explain why I wanted to detail why quillo is good for your bones and muscles. So if you didn't hear that segment, it was the second segment of the show, between like twelve minutes past hour and twenty five minutes pastur and fisicials. They're on special and these are pharmaceutical grade officials and these are really clean fresh krill. You can't get a better qrill than our krill. And then all of our rest Virtual and I spoke about rest Virtual being good for your loans, and I spoke about rest Virtual restoring the protected barrier of the brain called the blood brain barrier, and helping restore circulation to an aging brain so that you have continued good brain function and memory functions. These are all very pure products. They're very fresh, they're very clean. Everything that's inside the product is on the label, and everything that's on the label is inside the product. We test it. We retest it to make sure it's it's absolute. So place your order, get the fifty percent off in two models fifty percent of suggested retail and use that called Jerry wor get an extra ten per Now I'm going off the year. But guess what seven days a week is nutritionists I'd invite so every day you could speak to somebody. He's a good people, he's a good products and they have good knowledge and they know, you know, because these ingredients are used in human clinical trials. We know they're safe, we know they work. We know how much to give you. So take advantage of these nutritionists. Day really went to school. Have a great day, God bless Talk to again next week.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer. Guess what. You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wr to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a QULL at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 1: The freceeding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. The preceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed