Speaker 1: The second date update on Kje Sierrah.
Speaker 2: Welcome the second date updates Sarah. Hi, guys, I got to get you another day with Cameron here.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: You were feeling the vibe definitely on this first.
Speaker 3: Date, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought we had a really great first date, Like, we definitely had chemistry. At the end of the night, we had this pretty passionate kiss that was really nice, and then he just he told me couldn't go out with me the following weekend because you already had another date.
Speaker 3: Planned or whatever, And I don't know, I figured i'd.
Speaker 4: Leave him wanting more and maybe remind him what a great date we had, So I initiated that kiss, but he definitely wasn't complaining at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was another date. You were like, well, forget that other check he's gonna remember me. Maybe he had another date here.
Speaker 5: Let me just lay one on you real quick, just to let you know that this is what you may be missing when you're with this.
Speaker 2: Other person like that.
Speaker 3: Smart. Yeah, yeah, I mean that was pretty much.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like unless the other date was just unbelievably amazing, which I doubt, Like, how awesome I am?
Speaker 2: I love your confidence girl.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, okay, but you're on a second date updates, so obviously you're not getting another date.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know, but I don't get ghosted.
Speaker 3: This doesn't happen to me. So I'm just like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll figure it out. I think you're fantastic. I mean, Sarah, I love everything about you.
Speaker 5: So let's let's get Cameron on the phone and find out what's his deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, we'll talk to him.
Speaker 5: Next second AD update KJLEL three, TJ and Amanda in the morning.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to Cameron. Cameron, how you doing, buddy?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Good, Okay, let's welcome to the second AD update.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Sierra. Okay, you had you had this date, and she.
Speaker 5: Fully told us the story that you said you had a date another night so you couldn't go out on that night.
Speaker 2: We'll set something.
Speaker 5: Up whatever, And she said, Okay, I'm gonna plan a big old kiss on him and just just let him know that I'm still here. And she hasn't heard from you since. So did you not like the passionate kiss? Or why are we avoiding another day with Sierra? H?
Speaker 3: What happened? Well, I mean it was more than a passionate kid. She literally marked her territory like I didn't even realize it till Monday morning. The girl at work started laughing and asking, who gave me a big old hickey on my neck?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, she gave me. She gave me a hickey like our high school girl.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, okay, no, I'm not very experienced with hickeys, but something, you know, could it have been an accidental hickey?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe is that a thing, Amanda? Yeah, that's the only thing.
Speaker 7: You just don't realize.
Speaker 2: I'm you're getting into it.
Speaker 3: No, she did it on purpose. She knew I had another date coming up, and she wanted to mark her territory. Okay, Sierra, right, I did it on purpose? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait wait so you yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did you see it and think about me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think you wanted. I think you wanted every other woman thinking about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 7: Did your other date notice it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I canceled. I'm not showing up to a date with a hickey.
Speaker 2: Success.
Speaker 7: It worked.
Speaker 2: It is genius, Sierra. You did accomplish what you want to accomplish. But Cameron not excited about having a hickey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why she'd be try.
Speaker 7: To that I liked you.
Speaker 3: I wanted another date and instead of asking for when you gave me a hickey? What way she did ask you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had another date which you didn't cancel because you had a hickey free.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know all of this just got your attention.
Speaker 3: That was important. Yeah, yeah it did. It got the attention that you're jealous and possessive after one date. No, it's not that, I'm just letting everyone know that.
Speaker 7: You know, Sierra was.
Speaker 3: Here, was here.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, now I listen. I'm not going out on a date with Sierra.
Speaker 8: And Sierra she was you know, she was very aggressive and saying like, hey, I'm the one that wants to date you, and I'm gonna let everybody know it. You don't want to give another try with Sierra, Like there's some there's some fun fun going.
Speaker 3: On here, and I would have gone out with her again. But we're adults. We don't give each other hickeys.
Speaker 4: Oh grow up, it's just a little hickey.
Speaker 3: We're not in middle school anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cameron, thanks for coming on the second date update. We'll move on appreciate you money.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you. I just don't think it's that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: Like, none of this was permanent, it wasn't hurting anybody, and honestly, I just I don't know. I thought it was kind of funny and I'd do it again.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of.
Speaker 7: Funny to do.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was worth a shot to figure it out.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad we you know, he's not my he's not my person.
Speaker 2: Well listen, you call any time you need help for you.
Speaker 3: We're here for you. Okay, thank you, guys.
Speaker 7: I you know, I agree with the guy. I think it's pretty childish. Honestly, she was marketing. I mean she admitted it is, yeah, marking her territory. She wasn't shy about it's not into that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's almost like you're blocking me from having other dates.
Speaker 2: But you don't. You don't really have the riot. Yeah, you're we're not.
Speaker 5: At that point annoying each other where you can do that, where you can be territorial.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's probably why she left the Hickey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's whine mar not.
Speaker 7: It's not my thing. I I don't, you know, after a certain age, I do agree that it's a bit childish.
Speaker 2: What age? What is the age? What is the cutoff age for hiccy? Like high school?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I would think.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I was getting him in college.
Speaker 6: I won't lie if you're in a I think if you're in a relationship and you guys are fooling around, then I think it's okay to do hikeys.
Speaker 7: But to go on a first date and mark a stranger you.
Speaker 2: Said, you said, hickey, hikey, get it? Do it like do hickeys money? Okay, all right, thank you,