Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Reality TV Cringe. I am one of your hosts, Delia the Redhead, here with my real Tight Homegirl and my daughter in law Bitchall. We are back to talk sister wives. We are in the rewind era. We are in season five, and as I understand it, we're actually going to cover two episodes. Yes, but they were shorter. They were both like a half an hour each. We're going to combine them. So we've got some things to talk about today. But before we get into it, we do have to issue you a disclaimer. Please hid your wife and hijr kids. This is a politically incorrect podcast. We say a lot of bad words, we have dumb opinions, and we're not going to apologize for it. I don't know about you, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: So if you're.
Speaker 1: You, but if you're down and ready to get into the asses of some Mormons, welcome to this dumpster.
Speaker 3: And if you are down with us, be sure to follow us on Instagram at reality tv crnch and join us on Patreon, patroon dot com, sast reality tv grnch. We got so much bonus shit up on there, it's insane.
Speaker 1: It's so good. You gotta check it out. If you are watching on YouTube, please don't forget to like and comment and share and subscribe, because everything you do helps us to grow, and that is what we want to do. We want to get bigger, we want to get fluffier, we wanna get fatter. So thank you, thank you. Now do correct me if I'm wrong, But I heard a little birdie in the dumpster say that somebody has called our speak pipe again about the Sister Wives. And now, if you want to call us and if you want to pop off for ninety seconds for free and give us your opinion on all of the shows that we're watching and or on how beautiful we are, all you have to do is go to speak by dot com slash reality TV cringe. That's speak by Doc God slash Rene. We would love to hear from your so who rang Well, we have Raccoon Rachel okay, and she's got I think a comment about the Sister Wives trailer. Maybe, oh god, we do have to get into it.
Speaker 3: We do have to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Hey, B and D. Raccoon Rachel here from Seattle. I wanted to call out something Robin said in the season nineteen trailer. She said that she's struggling with losing respect for Cody. In previous seasons, Cody talks about love and respect. Remember when he said love doesn't matter to me, respect does. And if you don't respect me, don't bother with the love. This tells me that he's read the Christian self help book Love and Respect by doctor Emerson Egris, which details how women mainly need to be adored to be shown love, whereas men need respect. So when Robin says that she's losing respect for him, the subtext there is that she's falling out of love with him, and she used that language very specifically so that the impact would land. What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Have you read that book?
Speaker 1: I have not read that book. I have not even heard of that book. Me neither, But I think that sounds really fascinating and I like her theory about it. Although in that particular scene in the trailer, and for those of you who might not know, but I mean if you're listening to us or watching us, you already know that. The season nineteen trailer dropped, it was like a two and a half minute trailer. It was liddy, like a titty. But there's a scene with Robin and Cody filming outside in the snow because she's still not letting production into her McMansion. Her hoarder house enter to Kenzie and Villain. So they're standing outside and Robin is saying that she's losing respect for Cody. Like, my feeling about that was that it was very staged.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: I didn't believe a bit of that me neither.
Speaker 3: I felt like she was just saying that for the cameras because she's the last wife left and it would be like shock value if she ended up leaving. But I don't think she's gonna leave.
Speaker 1: I think she's kind of doing what she has always done, which is pretending to have the same opinion of the other wives so that she can have the appearance of some kind of allyship. And also I think she absolutely knows in this moment that everybody hates her Honey, and everybody hates Cody, everybody hates her sector of the Brown family, and so she's trying to put on the appearance of dissent and having a different opinion. I do not believe it, though. I think she's orchestrated this the entire time. I think this is fake, a f Now if it.
Speaker 3: Weren't, I mean, that would be if it were authentic, that would be so I'd be like, yes, Robin, his veils are falling away, Oh my god. And I mean I could see that as a possibility because to watch him lose all these wives and then go on a tirade where you just look like an absolute fucking monster the last four seasons, and thus make Robin look like a fucking monster as well, Like maybe there's a world where she could be losing some respect and falling out of love with him, because how could you be in love with somebody?
Speaker 1: How could you love Cody Brown fat?
Speaker 3: I mean so maybe, but I guess we're gonna have to see. I thought that scene though, was totally stated. I'm like, why are we out in this snow?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Why can't we go in your fucking house? Right? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: And it looked to me like this is footage from around the time of the Look Back Tell All or whatever the talk back look back that they did. Yeah, there was like like, we're actually going to go in depth into the season nineteen trailer on our Patreon. You we're gonna play it, We're gonna talk about it. We're gonna we have comments and open but just like at first blush, I'm like, this.
Speaker 3: Looks like a lot of footage.
Speaker 1: From the last two seasons, not just last last season was using footage from the season before. Like, I think we're still using some of that footage, and it's crazy to me. It's wild and Cody looks as toxic and poisonous and venomous and red pilled and testosterone out as ever. Ooh, I don't like him, honey.
Speaker 3: It is not a good look.
Speaker 1: I don't prefer that man, and it is not curls are curling, honey. They are so tight, they are curls. Those curls are crazier than your curls. I know he has the flagrant audacity to wear that hair on television.
Speaker 3: Because Robin styled it for him.
Speaker 1: It's so terrible because we're in the rewind right now so we can kind of see him season five three. Yes, definitely flat iron hair. He's losing the hair, but it's still better than the Shirley Temple.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think they're both really bad, but I guess I would probably prefer the flatter and hair, yeah, because it's a little bit more, it's got more volume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely I would prefer just to rip it out of his head, just shave it. Said, my god, I do not like this man. I do not like him at all. And I don't know, Like when I watched the premiere, I got this like pang of oh my god, we're going back in like this pang of oh it is so dark. Oh he is such a vile individual. Like I got rage, and I was just like, oh fuck, I gotta brace myself. Yep, you gotta take because your blood pressure going to be screaming into the void. Oh yeah, on this podcast.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. September fifteenth, bitches.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into season five. Episode was it six and seven or five and six?
Speaker 3: Okay, so the first episode is mourning the loss, and a lot of this was about their dog, Drake, and I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 1: It, honey, I fast forward it. So I'm just gonna tell you right now. I'm triggered.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't love my animals. I'm sure you love your animals. There's probably a lot of us out there that have had to put down an animal. I can't do it. I can't either, So I just fast forwarded it.
Speaker 3: Yep. But the beginning of the episode was interesting because this is where they're talking about their options for the houses. Yeah, and they get into a little bit of the coins. I was annoyed that it was only for like five minutes and the rest of it is about Drake, and I'm like, what, why can't we talk about all all the little options and Mary bitching about what she gets in her house.
Speaker 1: They don't care about you, Beatrice. They don't care that you're watching this. I know, like you have a problem. You watch this like it is your job. It is your job, Like they don't care about you. I know as a viewer, I know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so they're talking about their options. Christine is under budget, She's like fifteen percent under her budget, and Cody makes a comment like, oh, don't let Mary see that because Mary's gonna eat that up, and Christine's like, no, she ain't.
Speaker 1: So that was interesting because I have been wondering, and again, I will just say to you if this is the first time you're listening to us or watching, like, I've never seen these seasons, so I didn't know how they divvied up the money. I know that Janelle has been saying that it's divvied up equally based on the fact that they're all working at the same job, which is TLC being on this show. Nobody else is actually working, but they're taking I guess the salary that they're all making, and they're dividing it up among four houses. And by the way, Christine remarks that it makes me feel like Mary is not going to be able to dip into the otherwives pots and take their overage and apply it to her budget.
Speaker 3: I hope not, but we don't get to see that. We don't get to see those conversations. We see that scene with Christine saying, no, she's not taking my extra fifteen percent. And then we flash to Mary, who's over budget on the first page of what's going to be in her house because she ah stuff, French doors, she has to have her wet bar, she's gotta have all of these things, and she's already over budget yep, which is a fucking while to me.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I'm gonna have to get another job.
Speaker 3: You don't have a job.
Speaker 1: Now. I know you, I know you're on a TLC program, but like, none of you are actually working at anything except Janelle. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the only one working right now. So I just I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: What did you think about her pitching a fit about having French doors and that she's not going to have sliding doors because she just doesn't like sliding doors. I would, just.
Speaker 3: I would. That makes me so mad, Like how entitled are you? Like, well, I have to have French stores, bitch. If you want them, you can put them in later.
Speaker 1: Indeed, like, what are you bitching if you don't like the three granite options that you have? Just install something, bitch, and then get some new granite or some new stone in five years, get some new cabinets. Do it later.
Speaker 3: It makes me think of when you guys moved into this house and it was so much wood paneling. Oh my god, it was so bad.
Speaker 1: It was Barnaby Jones circa nineteen seventy three. When I tell you, there were so dive different types of carpet. There was orange shag, there was industrial berber, there was wood paneling, there was like haunted chandeliers. I mean it was so terrible. But you know what good bones uh huh, good piece of land. Yeah, getting it at a great price because it's a family property and we will put in the sweat equity and make it shine. I mean it's not there yet, No, yeah, there's there's still there's still shit we gotta do. But it's so much better.
Speaker 3: It's so much better.
Speaker 1: Why are you so worried about it? Mary? But this is this is a byproduct of never really having money. Yeah, and all of a sudden you've got some money to work with, and it's all happening under the guise of well, Mary just has expensive tastes. You know, you don't know, Sliding doors aren't inherently bad. French doors aren't inherently special. She's basic, She's basic, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was so fucking pretentious in the entitlement.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, bitch, come on, But I mean, there's one thing to be pretentious because you want to go to Capri, I guess, okay, and you want to have fucking mimosas Okay. I think there's another thing to be pretentious because you want a French door. I mean, it's just basic af And I don't want the brown granite I want them, okay, And I want my wet bar. Why people never had i'mna stop right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we'll be class.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just like Mary, shut up, seriously, just put it in later. I was, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I Meanwhile, last episode, Janelle's like having to take things away from her house because she doesn't feel like she needs it because Mary's gonna take up her budget too. Probably, I think Mary probably took Christine's extra.
Speaker 1: There's no way Christine's going to let her take that fifteen percent. And because Christine feels that way, she made sure she added some things in so that she could get her budget to one hundred so nobody could take her money. But maybe in the past, maybe in the past, there has been some kind of precedent where Mary has helped herself to the family funds and didn't quite deserve it based on what she contributed to those funds, which is what is giving Janelle this ancient wound, which is what is triggering her in this moment.
Speaker 3: Now, well, that's what makes me wonder if maybe she is taking from somebody like Janelle who is giving up, and then Cody's like, oh, we have this extra money because Janelle gave up all this migirl.
Speaker 1: Janelle is not giving up any of that money. No way. They've taken her gym away, They've taken I don't know, all of these things from her. She was struggling to feed her kids, and now she's got twenty thousand left over. She's not putting that towards Mary's bullshit's door.
Speaker 3: He's in eighteen not even having a fucking casita.
Speaker 1: I know all of this money.
Speaker 3: So I feel like Janelle probably rolled over and just let it happen.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I see her being angry at the end of the couch. She's sitting at the end of the couch, and anytime Mary talks about her pain because she's been judged for asking for equal like, I just look over to Janelle and her jaw is hard and she's like hard, I'm ready to fight. Put me in the octagon with this bitch.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know, or maybe she's taken that out on some ice cream later or something.
Speaker 1: Or Cody stick.
Speaker 3: Ew eh, I'm sorry, nasty.
Speaker 1: Probably my bad, probably though.
Speaker 3: But then speaking of Janelle and her stress eating, we didn't we I don't mean to make that transition, but that's what was in this episode. So I'm just reporting the facts. Janelle is talking about her fitness journey, how she's still working out, but she's been sabotaging herself and her trainer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she hasn't been working out. She has. She left the trainer who was a terrible person who weighed her on national television and yelled at her and shr the problem, You've got the biggest problem. And she left that gym, and she's she decided she was going to work out at home. Then she didn't, kept eating and now she's concerned about her health. Yeah. And Janelle, my homegirl, my Torian sister weighs two hundred and seventy one pal. I know, and.
Speaker 3: I would never say my weight on TV. No, Like she's talking about how she's like, I would never have weighed myself on national TV. And then you're saying your weight again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you doing that to yourself? Oh, she's based. I think that's pretty cool. I mean she's just like, look, this is what it is. I have a problem. I emotionally eat. Yeah, I binge eat and I've got to take care of it. So now I have a new trainer. And she's like, it's amazing how these trainers are different. Yeah, the trainers are so different, and that's because she didn't go back to that awful trainer. She's with somebody who listens. She can kind of share her psychological triggers. He's working with her, he's curating a great fitness plan, and she's excited again. And so I like that she's sharing her weight. I just can't believe it. To me, she does not look like she's almost three hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: Oh. I know, it's crazy, but she does have a goal to lose one hundred. She's like, that seems super daunting, but I'm gonna do it. And I'm like, work queen. Yes, I love that for you, me too, that's great. And then the last half of the episode is Cody and Barry going to Utah to take their dog.
Speaker 1: Why do we have to take their dog Drake to Utah to see a veterinarian that they are just meeting for the first time there because I thought maybe they knew the veterinarian. I thought maybe this was a family friend or a family connection. But lo and behold, when the veterinarian rolls up in his van, they're like, Hi, I'm Cody. Like they're introducing themselves, so The question is, why did we have to go all the way back to Utah? Why did we have to see Cody crying as he's digging Drake's grave, which is so macab and morose.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Why did we have to do that just for another opportunity to talk about polygamy and Utah and how unsafe it was. Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought this was like super produced, and I just didn't like the way that they handled it. I think they did it just to bury the dog next to their other dog up in Lehigh. But I'm like, why, you're never going back. You're never going back.
Speaker 1: You say you're gonna stay in Vegas, which, by the way, it just it just seemed performative.
Speaker 3: It seems like very.
Speaker 1: God Cody's crying now, Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, and then Mary being like, I don't want people to think I'm a terrible person because I'm getting rid of my dog for ease. But I'm like, that's kind of.
Speaker 1: What you're doing. I didn't watch it. Is that what she said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exactly what she said.
Speaker 1: What do you mean for ease? Why?
Speaker 3: Because well, because it started with him like peeing on the carpet or something, because old dogs like they lose their faculties.
Speaker 1: My dog is old, My.
Speaker 3: God, don't say that, I mean, but she does like she's on medication because she's in continent because she's old. But I'm not gonna sit there and take her to the vent and just offer because she's peeing on my carpet, right, So, I don't know. I just have kind of a weird, ichy vibe. If you guys think I'm a piece of shit, fine, I don't care.
Speaker 1: But but it's it kind of runs counter to who Mary shows us to be in later seasons in Flagstaff with her dog. Who's the only being who's willing to spend time with her during COVID and otherwise. But like she loves this dog. She seems to be an animal lover, which is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't because I didn't watch it. I didn't know that she was putting the dog down due to convenience for herself. It's one thing to put your dog down because they are suffering, suffering, you know, like you don't want them to suffer. And Drake did look old and overweight, and maybe Drake was suffering. But if it's for your convenience and that's pretty awful.
Speaker 3: Well, it just seems like a weird thing to say, Like she said that, like I don't want people to think I'm doing that for ease. And then the veterinarian that they just met that day is like, yeah, I know he's suffering for sure. So it's time sad. It's like it's sad all around. Like the whole moral of it is just like that they're losing this life that they had in Lee High. And Cody's like, I didn't get a chance to mourn when we.
Speaker 1: Left our house.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't fucking care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because you guys left in three days time and you took your whole family and your caravaned it down to Las Vegas and you pretended the cops were after you. It was stupid.
Speaker 3: You did it too.
Speaker 1: You said that to yourself.
Speaker 3: So congratulations, you played yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the next episode entitled Confronting Failures.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Christine, Christine and.
Speaker 3: Her real estate.
Speaker 1: Yep, she took the real estate exam a few months ago, if you recall, and she failed while Janelle passed. Uh huh, Well, little did we know, but Christine has been studying her little ass off, yeah, because she wants to take that exam again. Unfortunately, however, in order to study, it's gonna take away time from her family, and her kids are like, Mommy, when are you gonna make us a meal? Mommy, when ken we see you again? And she's like, I work, I gotta study, leave me alone. And I thought this was a very clarifying kind of situation because this allows Christine to open up about what's really been happening. And based on what she says, it's been two years since they've been in Las Vegas, and slowly over time she has lost touch really and lost connection with her other sister wives. And what she wanted when she got into this relationship with Cody and the other women was she wanted the sister wives. She wanted to help with her children. She wanted somebody to be there for her. She wanted the kinship and the friendship. And here she is trying to get a job essentially, and there's no other wife around to help with her kids, even though she raised all them babies. She raised all them babies, but now nobody's there to help her. Cody's not coming by, and the way she describes it, it's like we're failing as a family, and that makes me sad.
Speaker 3: It makes me sad too, And she mentioned something kind of weird, like when she ultimately spoiler passes the real estate exam later in the episode, she's like, now I can feel like I'm actually contributing to the family. And I'm like, is somebody making you feel like you're not contributing to the family because you fucking homeschooled all these kids and cooked all their meals for them, and you raised not only your kids, but also Janelle's kids while she's fucking working, and Mary's kids. So I'm like, is somebody in the family telling Christine she's not contributing. Cody he's not working.
Speaker 1: Yes, look him. I would like you to pay her per hour of the going rate in twenty twelve twenty thirteen of a nanny, seriously, and or a teacher, and you're gonna find out that you would be owing that woman woman for all of those kids something in the realm of about three hundred thousand dollars a year. So she's contributing more uh h on any other person. I know that Janelle works. She was an accountant or a bookkeeper, but Christine monetarily just a monetary basis, was contributing more to that family than anybody else. And it's a pity that she feels like she hasn't contributed because she's just to stay at home mom.
Speaker 3: I know. Fuck that, Like I got that, and I'm like, that's so fucked. I mean, congrats that you're gonna be a real estate agent. That's great, like if you want to have a career or whatever, but like, don't feel like you have to because you've been a mom. Like that's a job, like a very important job, a very important job.
Speaker 1: Women just can't do anything right, No.
Speaker 3: They really fucking can't. And so then we have the family going to the Could assoc. Because they're starting construction on their homes, and like all the kids are super excited. They're finally going to be around each other again, finally going to see their dad again.
Speaker 1: Not really psych.
Speaker 3: Not gonna happen, yeah, which I thought was kind of interesting just to see like the beginning of the cul de sac because their dreams are going to be totally shattered, They're gonna be shattered, And I thought it was more about showing the kids, see we are doing this. See right, you guys didn't believe we would follow through, but we're following through. I'm just like, mmm, okay, yikes, but you ultimately don't you ultimately pull up steaks, uproot everything and move to flag staff.
Speaker 1: But we got Robin on the couch saying, well, hopefully this is permanent. We've got these four homes. We can finally put down roots right, uh.
Speaker 3: Huh right, saying all the right things wrong. Yeah, but you're going to be hogging Cody the entire time and not feeling bad about it at all. And then we have McKelty, Christine and Cody going to visit a fashion designer.
Speaker 1: Wow, I couldn't care less. What was her name? Somebody Henry, Jennifer Henry. I should have googled her to see if she's still doing fashion design. She made some sort of the cellophane dress that was really preposterous and funny, and McKelty was so impressed. And all I want to be is a world wide or world world class, world class fashion designer, world renowned fashion designer. And I guess hilarious. This is a segment that they could produce to pad out this episode. As we know McKelty goes on to so a Lula row, which is the worst of the worst in terms of fashion. Yeah, but I guess it was cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there was like a weird conversation about modesty because Cody sees a lady in a brawl. Oh yeah, and he hides his eyes or whatever.
Speaker 1: And what a good guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's so chivalrous, so amazing. And then Robin's on the couch he's like, yeah, it's like inner Mormon culture, like the men are not supposed to look at other women. I'm like, huh, okay, except for their wives, except for getting more wives. And that's right, that's whatever. But let's talk about how great Cody is because he's modest. And then we have the live launch of My Sister Wives closet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't think we were going to get that in that episode. So good. That was fantastic. So all of the adults go over to I don't know, Robin's house, Yeah, somebody's house. They've got the web designer there. He's got a flash page up, which is the page that you see when you're waiting. You're waiting for the website to launch. You can't wait to see it and order. I think we have like seventy people on the flash page, which is not that much for a national television show, and I'm presuming they're blasting this out over their socials and so that's not a lot. And then they go live and they're watching the numbers climb and climb and climb to like two hundred and seventy people.
Speaker 3: But nobody's ordering.
Speaker 1: Nobody's ordering for quite some time. I think at the end of the day they got like twenty eight orders, and.
Speaker 3: They got a bunch of comments of people being like this shit's expensive. And then this is where Cody and I think Mary defends it on the couch, being like, well, we wanted a brand that was unique to us and that was high quality, not cheap.
Speaker 1: So that's why we have the prices of real sterling silver. Robin says, but that's so special and the designs are so specific to the show, and they're horrible, Like I'm not gonna wear a necklace that has four women with diamond like I'm married to one person. I mean, I like your show and all. Maybe I'll wear one of your t shirts or some merch, but I'm not gonna like buy a two hundred dollars necklace signifying four women and a man in a marriage. It doesn't make any sense. It's like a bad business idea on its face.
Speaker 3: It's so bad. Or the necklace that says s W like what is that?
Speaker 1: I'm not a sister wife? Though? No, Like did they not get business advice? I don't understand how they came up with the hearts on hearts and hearts, the boobs on boobs and boobs, the balls designs of it all. It's terrible, and it's reflected immediately in the amount of sales and conversions. And so what you want to look at is how many people visit your page and then how many people convert, And it's actually a really low number. I think it's like, I don't know, one to five percent. If you can get five percent of the views on your page converting into a sale, you're doing fucking great. Yeah, but the conversions for them are really really bad. Because these people have an audience at this time of certainly hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions of people, for sure, and across their socials they've got probably hundreds of thousands of people following them. So the fact that on their launch date they have less than three hundred people showing up and most of them just want to make fun of it. Oh yeah, most of them are just like, what are these fuckers doing? Like, what is this their bullshit jewelry? Yeah, it was cringe.
Speaker 3: It was so cringe, And maybe they thought it was going to be successful purely because they had such a big fan base at the time for TV. But I'm like, it has to be good, Like why didn't you start out with T shirts and mugs and shit? Yeah, I mean I totally would have bought a mug. Yeah, shirt, totally would have bought a sweatshirt. I mean that would have been fantastic, and then you would have made a lot of money. Yeah, and then you could have expanded to other shit if you wanted to have jewelry or whatever. But to start off with sterling silver jewelry that's clunky and as fuck is wild. But just wait. The only episode that I remember, and I don't even know if it's in the season, I can't remember if it's in the season or another season, is when they do the shark Tank episode.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, in front of the investors.
Speaker 3: And they're like evaluating my sister wives closet like at ten million dollars.
Speaker 1: That has to be based on actual sales. Yeah, it can't be like speculation or conjecture based on the people that watch your show. Yeah, and I'm very curious to see by then, when they're sitting in front of investors how many web visits they're getting per month. I'm very very curious to see that. But the thing that I wanted to say was like, once you identify, oh, this shit isn't converting the way that it needs to, like, you immediately pull back, you reevaluate, you change your strategy exactly. That might mean you change your actual product, maybe the way that you're marketing it and how you're marketing it, but like, you change your strategy. But I'm just putting on my racoon thinking cap I am a prognosticator, and I already know they're not going to change anything because I think this jewelry is tied to Robin's ego. And as much as all the wife think, oh yeah, we really believe in this business venture because we have to pay our mortgages, yeah, this has really gotta work, as much as they're saying that it's really Robin's baby, and so all of her designs they're probably inspired by God.
Speaker 3: H and her love for the family.
Speaker 1: Manifested from God. Yeah, and so she's probably got a fundamental unwillingness to change anything like that totally, which means they're gonna fail. And I know they go on to fail. I think there's still a website, but like there's no sales, it's dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But I love that Janelle at every point always brings it back to like, yeah, this is like a fraction of the cost of what my gym would have been. So that's why we're gonna go with this. But like, you know, the undertone of that is that she's bitter that they're not starting the gym. She still says it's a dream of hers, which I'm surprised to this day that she still hasn't opened up a gym.
Speaker 1: Maybe well, she opened up a website so that she could mentor people in fitness. Yeah, I mean we saw the copy on that website. I don't know that she's actually doing that. And then she went and bought like a farm in North Carolina. Farm. She wants to have a flower farm like her head's kind of all over the place. But back to that premiere bitch. When she's sitting down with Christine in the season nineteen trailer and she's talking about lawyering up, she's talking straight to my soul. She's talking straight to my butt.
Speaker 3: Honey.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if you would only I don't think she has, though, because if she has, we would know about it. Yeah, but oh my god, please lawyer up, Please sue the cock, the wheels, the dickensiean village out of that hoarderhouse.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if all three of them lawyered up, Oh my god, Cody and Robbi would be done far. It would be amazing. Drag them, drag them through the.
Speaker 1: But you have to see, Janelle just doesn't like stick to shit. No, she doesn't stick to her fitness plan, she doesn't stick to her dreams like of opening a gym. She just tries to make shit work all the time. And at the end of the day, like, well, what have you actually accomplished even with Coyote Pass. And I'm not black aim her because she's part of a unit. Yeah, people, right, but at the end of the day, with Coyote Pass, you don't even have a structure on that. I don't even know if you can actually build on it for real. I don't even know if you can actually build on it at this time. Like what do you have, Janelle? You got to make smarter decisions.
Speaker 3: Yep, Like especially at your age. But maybe she is with her flower farm, maybe he maybe she's gonna make money.
Speaker 1: I wish that for her.
Speaker 3: That's great. I want she's making money from Plexus and the gut Hell's Drinks and whatever.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that Savannah is going to go to school in North Carolina or in the in the general area. So we've got Janelle there, We've got Machelte moving there, now we've got Savannah moving there. So a lot of the family is going to be relocated and nobody, nobody wants to be around Cody and Robin.
Speaker 3: I love that for them, that's what they get. Yep. That's what she deserves the.
Speaker 1: Consequences of your actions, Zacs.
Speaker 3: And the last part of this episode is everybody getting together at a park because they're waiting or they're gonna have some dinner or something. For Christine, she's gonna go take her real estate exam. She failed the practice test that she took, so she's really worried she's gonna fail this test. So everybody's waiting around to see if she's gonna pass. And she shows up and she passes. But this opens the conversation about failing as a family, right, And when Christine says this, Mary immediately tries to defend it and be like, well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that we're failing. We're a work in progress, like just invalidating what Christine is saying. And Christine's telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anyone's gonna tell the truth, it's Christine. And again you can kind of see Cody's face fall when she says that. And I don't think it's because he disagrees necessarily with the sentiment. It's because she's saying it on camera.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: She's outing the family and the facade that the family projects to us. And he doesn't like that because he's always performing. And so Mary comes in. She starts skaping, she starts sweeping, she starts doing what she always does. But no, Christine's right, Oh, yeah, how often are you going over there to see Christine? Cody? How often are you seeing your kids with her or with Janelle, like, what's your schedule, Like, what's the calendar? Like when does Mary even get to see you?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just crazy to see how quickly she called it, like in.
Speaker 1: Season five, in season one, bitch, I mean, yeah, she did in season episode wide. I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That she's just been the one saying it this whole entire time, but yet she's stuck around and still tried. It's wild. It is, it's wild, and I feel sad for them, but you know, I don't. I don't. And then we have a bring me for next episode and they take some RV trip two Nauvoo, Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some sort of polygamist Mormons sight like where polygamy began or something. But they've got to rent two RV's to do it, so you know it's going to be a Brown calamity road trip.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And we see Brown Cody Brown, getting all upset and staying up until three in the morning, driving for five days and screaming at Mary because she should drive you. He's just he's just too much, is so much.
Speaker 3: I don't know how any of these women dealt with him for as long as they did. But I'm excited to see that disaster because it's gonna be chaotic. Yes, and then we're going to finish out the season and then season nineteen permires. Wow, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I can't either. It's been a good year so far, Yeah it has. Yeah, I look forward to it me too. Well, is there anything else that we want to say to these beautiful raccoons before we go via draw?
Speaker 3: Well, if you love our podcast, I sure hope you go to your favorite podcast platform and leave us a glowing.
Speaker 1: Five star review.
Speaker 3: It really helps us girl the pods and more people can find us. We really appreciate it. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: We will be back later this week to talk Welcome to class though and unexpected. Make sure you come back for that because we to see you. And until then, please do not forget that we have nothing but love for you, and please all might back. Guys,