Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: Plug Talk is the best only podcast where the hold smashed the guess Yeah, plod Talk is the best only podcasts where the hold smashed the guest.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of plug Talk. I'm your host, Adam twenty two, joined by my lovely wife Lenna the plug. Hi everybody, and today we're sitting down with someone who's been in the industry for a long time, making moves, making waves hot as sin. Rachel Cavally is on the couch.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Hello, thanks for having me, very.
Speaker 3: Very excited to have you here. How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good, definitely plain.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So uh, let's start from the beginning. Where are you from?
Speaker 1: Indiana?
Speaker 3: Indiana? I love a Hoosier. So what you say that's what they are? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that like a certain city or just everyone from Indiana?
Speaker 1: Is that everyone from Indiana?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I'm learning new things.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Not terribly cultured, but that's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 4: You grandparents did not tell me about Hoosiers.
Speaker 3: Okay, my parents didn't teach me there. It's like the only thing I know about Indiana.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, now we've got Lena up to speed, Okay, so pretty average upbringing?
Speaker 1: What Yeah, I had a good upbringing, parents still together, only child spoiled. You know.
Speaker 3: Was there any indications in your early life that you might go into sex work?
Speaker 1: Probably so. I used to embarrass my mom in public, Like she'd be with friends and I'd always make like because they were just I don't know, I was, I guess bored, so the only kid there usually, so I would make like moaning noises or you know, crazy stuff. She shut up, I think they'll start laughing. So maybe that was probably so.
Speaker 3: You had a little bit, a little bit more of like a sexually focused mind state than the average person.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 3: What did you do after graduated high school?
Speaker 1: I waited tables, tried to do college, and made lots of babies?
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, so what what came first? You tried to do the college thing and have a normal job. Yeah, but you just kept getting pregnant pretty much at what age was the first one?
Speaker 1: Eighteen eighteen?
Speaker 4: Was it like someone you met in college or was it like a high.
Speaker 1: High school sweetheart? Okay, yeah, but how long?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: So was intentional? It didn't just happen?
Speaker 1: I mean we didn't do anything to not make it happen. Say that right, right?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you have one kid. How long were we with the dad after that?
Speaker 1: About nine years?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so okay, so it lasted a while with the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixteen to twenty something.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Why did you guys finally break up? This is like such a long time.
Speaker 1: Well he had some for our issues. That's unfortunate. But you come from a small town, so I guess it's expected.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you get into porn around that era or was this a little bit later life.
Speaker 1: I didn't get into porn until I was like thirty. Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: At that point you already had a couple of kids four four by the time you got into it.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, and what was your introduct Like, how did you think of starting at that age?
Speaker 1: I actually had came out here thinking I was going to do mainstream and then maybe do porn on the side, just to have money to be able to stay in LA. And the mainstream thing sucked. It was awful be on suttle day for like two hundred bucks, you know if that one fifty sometimes.
Speaker 4: Just being like an extra and stuff to get started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I got I was working at a weed dispensary job and somebody hit me up on Twitter. I was like, here, how about doing porn? I was like absolutely, And my first scene, I was like, this is where I'm supposed to be. This is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just felt at home in that environment.
Speaker 1: Really, what was your first scene, Jesse Jones? It was a boy girl stepmom came in his mom right away.
Speaker 3: Was it exhilarating getting to take some professional penis? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Luckily he was like in a rush. I remember it was around Christmas time. He had to get something for his girlfriend for Christmas. He was going to pick it up, that's all he kept talking about. I was like, oh my god, this is so good because now I'm not nervous, and then just banked out.
Speaker 3: Wow. So from the very beginning you were like kind of oh, like, these people have actual lives. Was it awkward getting banged in a hurry?
Speaker 1: No, it was actually great. Okay, was it weird for you? Slip me around that's it and.
Speaker 5: You're just going, yeah, was it weird for you like being a mom and then getting cast as a stepmom.
Speaker 1: Or were you able to like No, I think I was just like so focused on Like I don't want to go home and be like a disappointment, you know. I mean, I'm already here now, Like how do you go home and face everybody like when they see that that come out?
Speaker 3: But so did you think at that time, because this was quite some time ago, that you were going to be able to do this and not have everybody at home find out.
Speaker 1: I thought that I could for a while. And then I had a sugar daddy at the time, and he found out before everybody else did. And I kept saying I was modeling and doing acting, and then he put pieces together and then he told everybody, which was kind of nice because he told everybody for.
Speaker 3: Me, But he told the people that you grew up around and your parents and stuff.
Speaker 1: He just my dentist really mustaged.
Speaker 3: Them on MySpace or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very small town. It was a really small town.
Speaker 3: But the sugar daddy wasn't from the small town though, right.
Speaker 1: He was originally from a bigger city who came there to do stuff.
Speaker 5: And then so you guys met like in person, wasn't on a website. M I feel like I don't hear stories like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what kind of reaction did you get early on?
Speaker 1: They were like, are you serious? You're really doing this? I'm like, yeah, I am. My parents are so cool though, like even though they were disappointed obviously, you know, I mean, nobody wants their daughter to do poor, you know, and they thought it was doing like mainstream stuff, so they thought, you know, it's going to be good, but they I'm the only child. I'm spoiled.
Speaker 3: Well, we have a different definition in mainstream here in the port industry, So that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: But okay, So did the reaction that you got kind of that make you feel like stepping back or was it just like, no, I don't give a fuck, I'm I keep going.
Speaker 1: I kind of felt like I let him down, but I was like I can't turn back now because I think that would be worse. You know. He did it, And then you go home and people.
Speaker 4: Are like, and you enjoyed it?
Speaker 1: I did? They did? Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: So you just kept going like we're just shooting like NonStop pretty much from the beginning.
Speaker 1: It's sort of so I had a different name when I started, and I got with an agency that wasn't literally like you know, they weren't the best. They ended up splitting up and he wouldn't let me off the roster. So I was like trying to get with other agencies and they were like, he just would not let me go. And so those people were like, just you know, lay Low, change your name and then come back and nobody remember. And I'm like, all right, So I did that for a few months. Why I did the dispensary job, and then when I came back it was easy. Nobody really did remember, and I changed my name.
Speaker 3: Before social media everything was different.
Speaker 1: It was and I was like, I feel like the beginning really of before social media started.
Speaker 4: But had you built up your other name, like was it I did?
Speaker 1: Probably? I want to say five scenes under that name.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, only scenes, because I would get frustrated if people wanted to book my old alias and then I have to just pretend that I don't know that girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some things that know my name's still and they always bring it up and I'm like, hard, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not gonna lie. There's girls who are on this podcast a couple of years ago who if they showed up and they looked like a little different with a new name, you might have to do. Tell me like like three years ago with a different name, that could so happen.
Speaker 4: If anyone wants to frank Adam, please do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, yeah, looking at girls just thinking like did I fuck her? Honestly, it's hard to remember.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's and it's also really hard for him because girls will go through so many hair transformations and then he's really screwed.
Speaker 1: He's like, I have no fucking clue this is Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Were you always a blonde?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah you have to keep all your blonde loving fans.
Speaker 1: Yes for sure.
Speaker 3: Did you go through a phase early on where you're kind of really like pushing the limits or did you wait a little while before you started doing all the crazy stuff?
Speaker 1: Why I haven't done my anal scene. I've been holding now, but I'm doing it this year.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My fans are like, what made you decide that this is the year?
Speaker 1: Well? I had the whole reconstructed.
Speaker 3: That what how do you so?
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, this is so nice now I don't want to change it.
Speaker 3: Why did you have to have your butthole reconstructed? And what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Because I had all my kids natural and they were big kids. They're big, you know, and then they it just rips from and then they stitch up and o't care, you.
Speaker 3: Know, butthole rips. I thought that the babies came out the.
Speaker 1: Vageincay this hole. Yeah, it was oh hell no really yeah, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy. That's a pretty good reason to not do animals.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like pinky. I was like, oh, this is not going to work.
Speaker 5: I didn't even realize you could get but whole reconstructive strategery.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should get that, you honestly should.
Speaker 1: I have a really good doctor. He's cool. It's in Beverly Hills. Give you them.
Speaker 4: Okay, So now that you have a beautiful butthole, you want to show the world. Yeah, what's going on there? Okay, I've been practicing, or I have been.
Speaker 1: Now I'm ready. It's it's taken like, yeah, five or six years.
Speaker 3: But who's the guy that's gonna break it in?
Speaker 4: Well, I can't what size are we going for?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's like, you know, it's a good size, but it's not too big, you know. Okay, Yeah, dreaded offward to do and I was like, yeah, and that's not going to work, Like I just got it sewn together.
Speaker 3: No, you're going to go right back under the needle exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or what is it under the knife?
Speaker 3: Under the knife needle? The hell's happening?
Speaker 4: You like to call me a fob, I'm going to call you a fob.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I didn't have enough creezzy in this morning, I'm pretty sure. Okay, So uh what about like have you done all the the DP stuff, all the all the crazy stuff or no.
Speaker 1: No, because they haven't done any you know, like oh yeah, double ratch, Yes I did do that.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 1: Actually? Liked it a lot? Really, probably too much.
Speaker 4: What did you like about it?
Speaker 1: I think the friction inside it was like all this like going on, you know inside, So it was like, great, I.
Speaker 4: Would like making the guys do something kind of gay. You think that would be the fun part for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of guys that don't like to do it, by the way, because I tried to have multiple and they're like, yeah, I'm not with that ship. I'm like, okay, yeah that's cool.
Speaker 3: I look at the guys who do do it, and I'm like kind of in awe of their mental fortitude, yeah, or game just kind of buy or whatever yea, or they're.
Speaker 1: Just thinking about a paycheck. I don't know. Yeah, I just got to get this done.
Speaker 3: I mean. The reality is is that if you're a male talent, you're kind of closing yourself off. If you said that you won't do it, I guess. But for sure, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: But you'll get more bookings, I guess.
Speaker 5: But yeah, when the guys get super established, then they're like, I'm not even go anything except for straight boy girl.
Speaker 3: Right. But I've heard a few different dudes like talking about it, and they'll be like, I don't like that. I don't like but I'll do it. Sometimes they make me. I'm like, okay, I got no in my world as a hip hop podcaster. No, no, yeah, this could not happen. They're going to eat me alive.
Speaker 4: Seriously, you wouldn't do it anyways.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do it anyways. But if I was some anonymous guy, then maybe at least I wouldn't have that as one of the reasons that I wouldn't want to do it. But given my current line of work, is specifically the worst idea ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is all amount no something crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm like an amish dude when it comes to that, like a hardcore born again Christian. No, that's sin. That's how it feels when it was Yeah, okay, so I'm assuming you're done with the child rearing part of your life. That's over.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is definitely over.
Speaker 3: So you're damn there like an empty nester porn star.
Speaker 1: Right, that's kind of weird, so crazy. Yeah, once two of them left, I was like, damn, it's really quiet here. Yeah, they keep thinking like two more leave then it's gonna be like maybe I can do whatever I want, but it's gonna be so weird.
Speaker 3: I think about that all the time. How strange it's going to be one day to have that part be over because we're kind of right in the middle of it for sure. Parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a little jealous of her. She got out of the wood.
Speaker 3: That's the reason to start early.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm like, you're yeah, you just go on. You're just still hot, you still got energy. You could do whatever the hell you want.
Speaker 1: That's the thing energy, you know. Like I have friends now that are in the industry that have kids, and I'm like, you're crazy. Like your kids are grown and you're having another one. Now you got to haul that car seat and diaper bag, and like Jesus, don't have the energy. You think everything but trusses me out thinking about it.
Speaker 3: There's a UFC commentator girl who does like social media for the UFC or whatever, Nina something, and she's like she just had a viral club because she's like thirty eight, and everybody in her chat on stream or whatever saying like, you need to have kids, And she's kind of like, I feel like I'm just now getting to my prime career wise, which is true because I didn't even know she was like a year or two ago, and now she's like doing real well and you know, sports journalism or whatever, which is the kind of thing that you probably have to work for a long time to get established in. And it is totally true that if she were to just be like, all right, fuck, I'm gonna have a kid for the next year or whatever, it's gonna really torch your progression. You know. It's just for sure somebody who's younger and hungry is just gonna probably be able to deep into that role and maybe in like modern times, because you know, businesses don't want to get in trouble or whatever. They're going to like let you keep your position or whatever. But I mean crazy choice for a woman. Yeah, if you want to be successful in any field, a lot of times it doesn't happen until you're well into your thirties, you know, agreed, So you think you're a porn lifer.
Speaker 1: Probably probably, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well just because you love doing it, or just because it's just like the easiest way to make a bag and it's just kind of fun.
Speaker 1: And I think all that. Like I've done other stuff too, Like I've bought a couple of houses and redid them. I mean, I had a nailsal and I sold last summer in Hollywood. That was nightmare. But not how you have a good business to have, No, I mean, if you do nails, you know, if you.
Speaker 3: Want to make it your life exactly in there every day all day, that's it.
Speaker 1: The house thing is easier because obviously I don't have to be there and I'm not doing the work, so I just tell them what to do, and you know, so the airbnb thing is going and then I don't know, I like shooting still, I still feel like I'm hot you're very hot. You got it. I feel like I got some years ago. And I look at other girls that are like way older that look really good for their age, and I'm like, Okay, I still got it. Yeah, you know, like this is gonna work for a while.
Speaker 3: Definitely, are you dating?
Speaker 1: I just sort of started dating.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been like ten years since before.
Speaker 3: You've been single over ten Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like my porn career. I have been single.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, was that like a choice that you made that you never wanted to date? Or do you just not meet the right guys.
Speaker 1: All of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I had like more sugar daddies than anything, and I don't consider that dating, especially when they have wives.
Speaker 4: Do they get possessive even though they're in relationships?
Speaker 1: Some of them do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy right, they're like married or in relationships and they're getting upset.
Speaker 3: But do sugar daddies kind of fuck everything up when it comes to dating a normal dude your age who might make a normal amount of money.
Speaker 1: That's it. That and just I don't know all of it.
Speaker 4: You've been spoiled, and you've been spoiled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and once you make it your job, you're used to getting paid to go on dates and stuff. It's kind of make it weird the idea of just meeting somebody on your level and like building a life together.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: So how did he get your attention?
Speaker 1: He's actually a really good friend of mine from back home, and he's finally matured enough. I feel like people my age are like not really there yet. Guys are not. You know, it takes a while for them to It.
Speaker 4: Takes a long time. I can tell you from experience.
Speaker 3: I'm eight years older than her and arguably less mature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still working on it, but that okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a very like hard thing for a woman who's established and successful to like find a partner later in life. But I always find the Nicki Minaj tech technique kind of interesting because she literally like went and like married her boyfriend from when she was in high school. It's just like a random random gangster off the street. You know, he's just like a total scumbag, and uh, I don't know. It's just like kind of interesting because like her lives wiyfriend before that was Meek mil So you're like dating like a big wrapper and then like, where do you really go from there? I guess go right back to the trenches.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel safe.
Speaker 5: It's like this person knew me before I had this, all these other allies, yeah, and do stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes I feel like when you're in relationships with the guys like established, like you are myself. Yes that was coffee.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's okay, I'm gonna stop creaking this now.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just feel like it's different. You know, you can be not boring, but you know, maybe you want something you can work together for.
Speaker 3: What's his attitude on you still doing? Born? Open minded?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's open minded. He's pretty cool, laid back. Yeah, it's actually funny. I said we could be like Lena and Adam and then he looked. He cries up and he's like, yeah, I'm not with that. What was his Jason? He's like, yeah, I'm not Like I was like, all right, okay, maybe not.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't have to get beat up by him. There's a big bright red line.
Speaker 1: It's like very intimidating.
Speaker 4: Does he film with you for your only fans or anything?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I actually I tried to do that a few years ago. Just as friends and it didn't really work out, Like it's I wanted it too, but.
Speaker 3: He's not a public figure. No smooth sailing, nobody gets a fuck. You know. If you're just like a regular guy who cares, you got like a couple of friends who are gonna judge you realistically being a public figure, Like that's the only thing that made us doing that so crazy, is like, because if you remove me being known as a YouTuber or whatever, then it's just like porn star is doing porn star things true, which is like not anywhere near as salacious. The idea of like a married couple doing this is the thing that people have got to stand up and pay attention to in.
Speaker 1: The comments, and and he's like, oh no, that's.
Speaker 3: A lot take in got the elephants.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like you're confident you got this.
Speaker 5: I mean, but I feel like when you're not used to it at first, it feels like you really feel like the whole world is just.
Speaker 4: Shitting on you. Yeah, and then once you're ten years in your feeling whatever whatever the comment section does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm just now getting to the point where I can just tweet whatever I want and not like I just don't think about it. I just don't care. And when I go look and the first ten responses are nobody wants to hear your opinion on this. You let them go. Fuck your wife. Your wife is a whore. You're a piece of shit. Imagine what everybody think.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just like I just so don't care.
Speaker 4: It's because rid of a thousand times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like that voice in your head that is like, don't tweet that because it's gonna seem critical because of this other thing that you've done before or whatever. At this point, I'm just like, this is just more engagement. Really. Yeah, That's why even at the press conference for the fight, I was like, nobody's ever going to be able to comment cook on my Instagram again. It's like literally begging for more comments. But Okay, what other hobbies do you have besides adult content?
Speaker 1: I'm just doing the house thing. It's kind of fun, yeah, just working, Yeah, picking out stuff. You know.
Speaker 3: Where's your favorite place you traveled?
Speaker 1: I really like Jamaica. I've been there quite a few times. Obviously, it's not going to be going there anytime soon probably, but Europe is fun. I mean the hurricane like wiped them out.
Speaker 3: That did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fortunate. But Europe, anywhere in Europe's good.
Speaker 3: You know, definitely. So I like the time zones and the travel times, like the thing that has kind of just boxed us out of Europe and we just like only go places that are kind of quicker flights, you know, Mexico or the Caribbean.
Speaker 5: I would love to go to Europe more, but if I go, I'm like, I'm going for a month for a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: For my fortieth birthday, where'd you go in Europe? I went to Italy, like all over Italy. I went to Bisa. I don't knowsa.
Speaker 3: The Final Did you see the Final Boss? No? Google via the Final Boss? Okay, I'm talking about yes, all right, I'm kind of loky, that's what. No. But when we got married like three years ago, that was I think the last time I went to Europe, and I never really like got hit with the what do you call it, the je jet lag before. I swear it's a bad but I never really got it like that bad before, and that experience made me kind of like just totally not excited.
Speaker 5: He used to tell me he was immune to everything, and it's like if we were, like jet lag doesn't affect me, and I just see him falling asleep in autumn.
Speaker 3: Was okay, listen? I went yeah. I mean I went there Like normally throughout my life, it's like I would go on a trip and get jet lagged, but then I would just like smoke mad weed or take Xanax or like do whatever it is that you need to do to like sort of reset your schedule. But when you have a ball and chain and a daughter made it a lot more complicated.
Speaker 5: If we go to Europe, we're waking up in the morning, we're doing stuff, we're not sleeping in and.
Speaker 3: Then but we're waking up at like eight in the morning. And meanwhile I was laying in bed until six in the morning just staring at the ceiling freaking out because I was like trying to not smoke wheed out there too. So it just really fuck me up.
Speaker 4: So we gotta go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, party late and then sleep and get up early and sleep in the sun.
Speaker 4: Oh sounds so good.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: That does sound good. Okay, anything we need to know about what you're into sexually?
Speaker 1: No, I like lots of spit though I'm a spit person.
Speaker 4: You like spit? Tell me what you like about spit.
Speaker 1: I like a really sloppy blow job. I like giving them okay, and I like the girls like uh spits, come do to come swap. It's hot.
Speaker 3: You're speaking my language.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys will be.
Speaker 3: I always say that the difference between porn level blow jobs and regular chick blow jobs is the spit and the use of the spit. That's what the normal girl does not know about.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: Was it a little looks that likes blowing all the bubbles and the spit?
Speaker 1: You guy? You guys should get together? Yes, should.
Speaker 3: And every time I see her on the timeline, I think about that so nice. It's just like her gimmick is like I'm blowing bubbles the whole time, with all the spits everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's hot.
Speaker 3: It's good to have a signature move, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, working on mine is still ten years. I've abound it yet.
Speaker 3: Get there, Okay, fucking other guys. Probably all right, Rachel, Let's do it. Plug talk dot com. Let's go