Speaker 1: More into the course of the doctor gron. Course, he today it's Monday. It's August fourth, twenty twenty five, so we're in August. Now, this is going to be a month of people being gone in Italy called Ferragusto, and everybody has gone to the beach. And I think the United States, we're going to see, Oh, the Democrats fleeing Texas so they don't have to vote on redistricting. I guess prints are going to take them in Chicago, and we'll see if Abbot, Governor Abbot is going to actually take any action to discipline these Democrats who want to make it impossible to get a quorum in the state Assembly in order to pass a redistricting plan that would favor the Republicans. So Democrats again are now faced with a choice of either losing or by playing fair or cheating and rigging the rules and then escap skipping town. So they choose, of course, the criminal activity. They skip down and they all take an airplane to Chicago until the quorum issue passes and the redistricting does not get put into place, the Democrats cheat another election. It's coming to an end. If we take a look at godsfivestones dot com. You're going to see that we are in fact getting closer and closer to a situation in which we're going to be able to actually get an executive order that will mandate that we get I believe, voter registration over again. The voter registration polls are just so completely corrupted these days that we need to get a situation of doing them over again with voter IDs. Here what we're seeing on the godsfivestones dot com. We're going to also diversify this to include Act Blue and also the current investigation and that's ongoing with regards to you know, the whole Obama coudeta. I'm going to cover that in a couple of minutes. So what we're facing right now is kind of a political situation upheaval. Donald Trump is doing his best to get control of the situation, and the bureaucracy is fighting back. The Democrats are still fighting back, but the resistance today is a lot less than it was in twenty sixteen. In twenty seventeen, which was the beginning of the Russian collusion hoax, I want to cover a story economically. I want to start here today when this economic story is I think pretty disturbing because what it shows is that in fact, we're suffering a situation where people can't buy homes anymore. Cryst will show you the chart. This is being covered over on zero Hedge, and the Discern Report picked it up discern report dot com as well today saying that in nineteen fifty, okay, going back nineteen fifty, fifty percent of thirty year olds were married at home homeowners that's okay, So fifty nineteen fifty, which is now seventy five years ago, half of all thirty year olds were married and owned homes. Okay. So the twenties were a period in the nineteen fifties when people were finishing school, getting their employment, going had jobs, married and had families. It was also a period of time when those coming back from World War two were marrying and getting homes in the suburbs, and suburbs were just beginning to be built, and the home ownership and the married families with children produced stability in the society. Seventy five years later, in twenty twenty five, it's under fifty. It's close to about five percent are holding thirty year olds are holding homes and married and that's an alarming drop. Okay, if young Americans can't afford homes, they can't start families. So the American dream is just becoming a dream. And so socialism and Marxism spreading now across the country because people are feeling that they're not The economy is destroying the middle class. And I've been reporting on this for years. We've been killing the middle class, and the global sleet in Washington has deliberately sabotaged the middle class as it's followed these destructive policies of globalism, sending our jobs overseas, opening the borders to immigration. And now Donald Trump is trying to reverse this by putting in tariffs, bringing investment in jobs back to the United States, bringing manufacturing back to the United States. And for the first time in how many decades, but we may actually belo to experiencing negative migration for the first time in fifty years. It's being reported the first time fifty years, negative migration. Where we're finally going after trying to get rid of the illegal aliens and the Democrats, we're doing nothing about open borders. In fact, I've been reporting in Act Blue and I'll be writing more about this this week. The Democrats have been deliberately opening the borders. They've been deliberately creating a situation where we are having an influx of illegal immigrants and along with them unaccompanied minors that are into sex trade and organ harvesting, and Act Blue was designed to pick the revenue from these activities after Biden opened the borders with Honduras in order to benefit financially into Act Blue with all the money coming in from the child sex trade, cocaine from the Cinealoa drug cartel, and fetanol from China which went into the banks and then was drawn out of the banks through mortgage fraud. I demonstrated that in an article last week, and I'll be writing more about this. But when we have a situation where we're going to this globalism, it's inevitable we destroy the middle class. And that's what's been going on. I've been reporting on it for years now. Gold and silver are still very high, and I've been seeing and encouraging people increasingly to take advantage while we have the chance of getting some gold and silver. Gold continues to be trading over three thousand, three hundred dollars an ounce today. It's a three thousand, three hundred and eighty five dollars an ounce. It briefly went to the three thousand, four hundred dollars an ounce over the weekend. Silver is a thirty seven dollars and fifty nine cents. I'm saying gold is going to go probably by the end of the year, it's going to hit closer to four thousand dollars an ounce. So I'm encouraging everybody to take advantage of Swiss America. Go to the Swiss America website right now and get a copy of this free book that we have there. Chris is going to show it to you on the screen and tell you how to get the free book by calling one eight hundred five one nine six two six'. Eight At Swiss, america they do consultative, selling and the book is how the coming global crash will create an historic gold rush that's ongoing right, now and as you take a look at the, economics if you get some gold and, silver you're gonna have an asset that, appreciates and you don't have to do it with thousands and thousands of. Dollars you can at least have some of your money appreciating while the. Dollars purchasing power is. Diminishing and if you don't think that's show you just go to the grocery store and take a look at what one hundred dollars buys in terms of groceries. Anymore you, know this is a situation where or the inflation of the dollar has completely eroded the purchasing power of The american. Household at the same, time people aren't owning homes any. Longer marriages are breaking. UP i, Mean i'm seventy nine years old and being divorced because of my wife over The moller. Investigation wanted me to quit politics or to quit EVERYTHING i was, doing and had an. Affair she supported me during The moller, investigation but then once it was, over the post traumas dress syndrome kicked. In we're finding The american family in, distress and the, left through decades of, decades have deteriorated the fundamental values that we have held As. Americans AND i want you also to take a look at The oh by the, way With Swiss, america talk to them about getting your iras in a self directed ira where you can buy gold and silver and hold it and still get a tax deferred advantage on that that we'll Sois america will set up for you a Depository chris is showing it to you right now In delaware that will actually hold your gold and silver as physical. Assets get A lloyd's Of london insurance account of the gold and sober is really, there and it'll appreciate in value and increase the value of YOUR ira or your four oh ONE k or any other retirement assets that you have that are tax deferred and the gold and. Silver today the world is understanding in a world where the economies are. Deteriorating and by the, way what's going on In. GERMANY i was following this briefly this morning to see That germany is now going through a. Negative they're actually importing energy In germany after they turned off there there are nuclear power, plants but to go green because of global warming and whatever happen of the global warming hold so all those people went away as soon As trump got. Elected what happened to the electric cars burning up cargo ships in the middle of The atlantic or The? PACIFIC i, mean these are these are crises that again are. Brewing THE eu is completely right now in. Disarray, okay where THE eu is, suffering you, know for for economic distress because of the policies of going to net zero and having energy costs what energy is. Costing so we're going to find that THE eu is, gonna i, believe head towards breaking. Up at the same, time they're still Supporting ukraine And ukraine is still. Fighting zelenski wants to get more arms From, trump And russia is advancing all across all the. Frontiers russia's gaining. Territory putin has no real incentive to stop the. War this is again an escalating. Situation Donald trump is going to solve the war and close down the, fighting but If russia doesn't do a. Ceasefire i'm Encouraging russia to think about What trump is Asking russia to, do and a ceasefire and the war will. End but at the, Moment russia has no incentive to do that Because russia is gaining. Territory, Okay so when you see, that you know the right that the bureaucratic block hold On, europe which is flourishing In germany AND eu like never, before so that the budget planning In berlin And brussels shows that essentially that The European union's bureaucracy is this huge apparatus that is gradually disempowering national governments and they're shifting the burdens of centralization onto the. Citizenry so the latest example was The European court Of justice that weaken the definition of a safe country of, origin effectively removing any effective legal INSTRUMENT eu states might use to stop the overwhelming wave of illegal. Immigration So europe is being inundated with illegal, immigrants not able to stop, it and THE Eu commission now just unveiled his seven year, budget which is inflated to a whopping one point eight trillion dollars with a runaway. Bureaucracy at the, time The european economies are suffering productivity crises and member states are basically gasping for fiscal. Air so you're going to see through the fall an economic crisis developing In europe that could trigger another financial meltdown which would eventually spill over to The United. States we're now at thirty seven and cutting to thirty eight trillion dollars in debt and national, debt and it's increasing at a rapid. Rate So Donald trump is going to have to deal with this. Situation the momentary solution was to keep, spending so it's did not cause a recession in The United states or depression. Worldwide and we can't, though use this solution. FOREVER i think the solution is going to have to be to resort to some cryptocurrency solutions to take some of the non discretionary obligations of the federal, government Like Social, security off of the balance sheet of THE us. Government we Paid Social security AND, xrp for, instance you wouldn't have the. PROBLEM xrp would BE i think very, attractive especially to the younger. Generation putting the money Into Social, security you get paid AN xrp which is still around three dollars per unit and could go to one thousand dollars a, unit whereas the dollars headed in the other direction because there's no incentive to stop spending the. Dollar so the first THEMES i want to present are that we are in a unstable situation. Economically that does pretend the possibility of an economic crash occurring in the, fall which is you, know this Is. August now we're heading towards the end of, summer and then In, September, October, november you're going to find again as the world gets cooler going into, winter that we're going to find governments and people across the, world The Northern hemisphere are going to be suffering dramatically in terms of cost of. Energy, CHRIS i want you to come on and comment for a. Minute and these themes we've been developing for years and NOW i think there are kind of crisis level of proportions where you, know by the, way censorship In Great britain has never been. Higher right, now you've got to essentially get a government approval because of this New Online Safety act which is blocking everything basically on The. Internet if you want to Watch, spotify looking At, spotify you're almost going to have to get a government approval to do, so Right, Chris what do you?
Speaker 2: Think, oh you're looking at other countries right, now are looking at ways to censor, YouTube the other streaming, services internet, services that sort of. Thing And i'm pretty Sure america's looking like. This i'm pretty sure THE us, government The canadian, government a lot of The Western european governments are looking at this and, saying, hey here's how we can pull this. Off the other thing, is, hey maybe they can use that to push a social credit score idea, too but more more of in a stealth. Way let's, say, hey you were doing this on the, internet therefore you cannot have this. Service, again this is a little far, fetched but really hasn't stopped some nations from doing something similar Like.
Speaker 1: China, Right, well you, know the the censorship is the thing that is also stifling. Creativity and as this, goes it continues to go, on you're going to find that a society that does not allow descent doesn't. Grow it. Doesn't you have to have you have to have a robust discussion in a society in order to get ideas to surface that merit. Surfacing the it was the censorship and the you, know the if you said you were a climate, denier you, know, okay because you we're not denying. Climate we're just basically.
Speaker 2: What what's what's a climate? Denier? Hey the sun's? Out, no it.
Speaker 1: Really sometimes when it.
Speaker 2: Happens, no, no, no that's some guy will blowing a leaf.
Speaker 1: Somewhere that's, right that's. Right that's because we're birding hydrocybon, fuels don't you get? It, yeah, well, Okay so we had a couple OF i think things over the weekend happening in terms of The bureau Of Labor. Statistics, oh, yes did you follow, That. CHRIS i, mean we see.
Speaker 2: The, chick The biden The biden appointed chick that worked on fludging the numbers From biden's numbers look, great put together horrible numbers for The trump, administration of course without. Context, yeah AND i can tell you the aggregate numbers might be pretty rough either, way because of all the government jobs that were. Taken the government jobs were let's, say the deadwood was, taken was removed from the, Government so.
Speaker 1: We only moved about ten percent of the. Government we need to move about ninety percent of the.
Speaker 2: Government but the, numbers a, lot a lot of the numbers come from those.
Speaker 1: Firings, well the point is that the statistics were getting on economic statistics in this age of censorship are. Rigged they just make up the. Numbers, politically we're not getting accurate. Numbers that's the. Problem and you, know even In Great, Britain i'm seeing now this news service Gb news is overtaking THE bbc become the UK's most watched news. Channel, well because people getting tired of the propaganda they're getting state run.
Speaker 2: News who'd hate.
Speaker 1: THAT i, mean, yeah, really state run anything is going to be a. Disaster. Okay The Act blue, STORY i think is going to gain tremendously over the next few weeks because as we realize The Democratic party has been funding itself with child sex. Trade if this is what the people really, wanted a Crazy democratic party which is essentially, meltdown you, know which is, listen every one of These democratic, parlots vaccine, Waters Chuck. Schumer who's going to support The democrats when they're this insane? Move you, know what do you? Want you want to have child sex out? Trafficking do you want to have child mutilation before they've each reached the age of? Puberty on the idea they need to have a different gender is different than. SEX i, mean the insanity we're going through right, NOW i don't think has ever been this. Great but, again if you put up the, Book chris my book on you, know There's Act blue we're covering, that will be writing more on that this. Week but if you can put up the book the truth About Neo, marxism Cultural, maoism and. Anarchy we're in the anarchy, phase, Okay and so the anarchy IS i think because of this tremendous disintegration of traditional, values the breakup of the, family which is a stable. Structure when the families break, up the economics breakup at best in a marriage that dissolves each of the, parties and marriage comes away with half of what they had before together as a. Unit and when people don't, decide, okay well we've got a, mirror let's just. Divorce let's not solve the, problem let's just divorce. Again these are the types of situations which cause societies to disintegrate. Economically and the globalist believe that they have to bring the capitalist system to a screeching halt or to throw everything in, chaos and out of this chaos they can produce their. Utopia the utopia altimately kills millions or not billions of, people and the deep population theme is where we're headed in terms of there's too many people in the. World we've got to kill. People, well, again that's. Insanity god does not say go forward and murder each. Other god's just go forward and. Prosper i'm going to deal with a couple more stories that are out in the news and catching, attention and again it was a fairly weak news cycle over the. Weekend, Again congress is out of session And dune is not cooperating With President trump to allow there to be recess appointments of his. Confirmation there's a lot of people waiting to get to be confirmed That trump does not have his administration together, yet including The department Of. Justice, okay, Now, CHRIS i want you to comment on this one, too AND i want to shift over to what we're learning about The obama. Coup, so The office Of Special council just lost launch and investigation At Jack, smith who Is department Of justice lawyer who went into these criminal investigations Of trump during The biden, Administration trump's handling a classified, documents, okay which sought to prove you know That trump's actions On january six we're an attempt to overturn the twenty twenty. Election all these cases were ultimately tossed out of. Court But smith is being investigated under The Hatch, act which enforces the law that restricts government employees from engaging in political. Activities. Okay to, THIS i think is going to be an interesting effort to see, if in fact we can eliminate the Political department Of, justice which was Persecuting trump for Since trump showed up on the scene in twenty fifteen wanting to run for. President we've had ten years now Of trump. Resistance it's hard to imagine we've. Had trump has been on the scene for ten years since he came down the escalator in twenty fifteen to declare his candidacy for. President and in that ten, years we've had an enormous change In, america not for the better With biden's presidency under which he was basically not Their, Okay, now the if we take a look And chris show my cover With, kudeta the book On, cudaeta EVERYTHING i wrote In coudata is now becoming. Known AND i want to look for a minute of The durham, investigation uh and which was really released in two thousand and just, recently the appendix to The Durham report was now published finally Because Senator Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck grassley decided that he would release it in a largely unredacted. Form what shows is that the potential election appearance by foreign governments was being conducted By Hillary clinton by not By Donald, trump and it was false statements to The Pisa. Court The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court that allowed them to do electronic Surveillance National Security agency Over Caitter. Page i'm sure also. OTHERS i Believe General. FLINT i think possibly. Myself, certainly they had a huge volume of information about me and a book that was, about you, know about twelve inches, thick it seemed, like and that was filled with all my memos and all my, correspondence and they had everything That i've done for years under. Surveillance, Okay so THE fbi Under komy failed to investigate that The clinton campaign was the ones who created The russian collusion, hoax but at the same TIME COMI i used The steele, dossier which is A clinton campaign, creation to obtain The faiza warrants On Carter page and to conduct The russian collusion. Hoax and my Book kudeta summarizes this and points out, how in, fact this situation has continued to. Develop, Okay, now as we look towards the future of, THIS i think we're going to see The apartment Of justice is going to PROCEED i believe to criminal. INDICTMENTS i think the criminal indictments will start coming here in the next few weeks and. Months BUT i don't think this is going. AWAY i think we're going to see a continuing build of interest in all the details of how the government. Lied AND i think Especially Brennan clapper and some Others komi are going to be under the gun for criminal investigation for their activities lying and knowing they were lying on The russian collusion. Hoax it's, shocking but AGAIN i experienced. It they want to put me in AND i wouldn't take their plea. DEAL i did not Know Julian assange and had no contact with, him and would not lie to keep myself out of. Prison don't. Fight i'm threatened to put me in prison for the rest of my. Life, chris let's not do some wrap up comments. TODAY i think we've covered as much news as there is out. There BUT i want to look to the. Future we're going to Have august is going to be a slow. Month congress is going to be out of. Session we're going to be having pressure to do these appointments the right sis. APPOINTMENTS i don't know If trump is going to Get thuned to give on, that But august is going to be a month in which things are going to drift for a. While back when it comes To, SEPTEMBER i think the economic crisis is going to be front and, Center.
Speaker 2: Chris the funny thing Is august is going to be left for the media to talk about this whole, situation or at least try to find a way to hide the situation with The Russia gate. FINDINGS i find that. Interesting we're going to Be we're going to be seeing if other nations around the, world world will be uh coming back to the table after the tariffs. Hit so they're going to be interesting things to. Discuss and, yes watch the economy has the doom and gloom that the media and The democrats tried to push as far as the terrorifts were, concerned, Happened, well it looks like the economy is doing much much, better so the. Media it'll be fun to watch the media and a tizzy where all these things are placed in front of them on a slow, month to try to dig their way out of it and spin it as well as they. Can it'll be funny for. Us well better, yet maybe maybe Doctor, corsi you could spend some time Reading Kamala harris's new, Book The one hundred And Seven. DAYS i guess it was For. Democrats it comes with the coloring sections for them to get. Through they can color the pictures by, numbers of. Course, yeah you, know it's. INTERESTING i think did you mention the The.
Speaker 1: Democrats in The reagan era were the ones who were.
Speaker 2: Read it was FUNNY i was WATCHING i remember being a youngster and watching The Reagan oh my, GOSH i have to look this up Because i'm.
Speaker 1: PRETTY i think you're. RIGHT i did look it. UP i think you're. Right democrats at that time were. Read they didn't like being read because it read as.
Speaker 2: COMMUNIST i am positive that's the reason the network's got together and switched the colors, around because im and. Communism The democrats did not want to be associated with communism because they knew they were going in that. Direction, yes that's.
Speaker 1: Right see.
Speaker 2: People don't remember. That that's that's sort of things down in the memory. Hole BUT i distinctly remember how the networks were put The democrats And, republicans and that reversal happened over the next sometime in the next twenty. YEARS i just forgot exactly.
Speaker 1: One, well you know the and by the, Way china is now The Wall Street journals report And china's choking off the supply of earth minerals To western. Militaries, no that should not be a. Surprise it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's.
Speaker 1: Not but, again all these things that you, know the reporting of the truth is so, limited you, know Because china has Been, Oh china's have a great. Economy we've got to work With, china we have to send the jobs To. China all these things that essentially are, lies and we're designed in order to weaken The United. States and we've done so much of, This we've done so much of this incredibly that we are now at a point where we've got to REALLY i think change and reverse and get back to the. Truth and it should also.
Speaker 2: Be noted That, china Doctor, corsi is still considered a developing economy for some strange, reason and it probably has to do a lot more with its troubles over the many less many decades and how they manipulate their currency on a regular.
Speaker 1: Basis, WELL i think we're seeing situation here right now where we're at a crossroads With Donald trump And Donald Trump wen he's along the path he's. Going he's going to have a little bit of a rough, time you, know with getting the election in twenty twenty, six to be a legitimate. Election BUT i think what we supplied with it to him At god's Five stones give him the ammunition to get tough with this executive. Order he's you, know and now the part Of justice is telling The states they've got to clean up their voter, roles and they're not going to be able to do it effectively unless they get rid of their voting roles with all these algorithms in. Them So i'll be writing about these things this. Week let's wrap, Up. Chris then in the, end goud always. Wins god's going to win here. TOO i know the situation seems, difficult And august is probably a month to head to the beach for a while and try to forget about the. Politics but the politics are going to be back in The september in a major, way and the issues that we're dealing with today are going to be continuing to be you know. That ALL i can say is That Donald trump is making a heroic effort to try to right the ship that has been steered left in circles by The democrats who want power at the expense of our middle, class the expense of our. Freedoms Doctor Trome Corsi we're doing podcasts at corsenation dot com every weekday and the, End god always, Wins god will. Win here to thank you for joining, Us god bless