Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome is great Friday afternoon the tri State. We're told by the Chin and others that over the weekend the temperature may get into the mid thirties, maybe even the forties, so some melting may take place. But yesterday we had the retch caravans dop Buy with Jeff Branley and Bread Meter and some others, and Tito Francona is also on the caravan. Plus we have big weekends at college sports with Xavier and UC. Plus we have many other issues. And to break it all down, Moeger, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, before I get into sports, I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Three point six billion dollars is going to be spent by the taxpayer to build a companion bridge to the Brent Spence Bridge and also to redo parts of the BS Bridge. However there might be an impediment. There are seven endangered muscles, including varieties of the washboard, the el ear, the monkey face, the wardy back, the butterfly, the ebony shell, and the Ohio pig toe mussel. I asked you a question. Are you concerned about that at all.
Speaker 3: Did not know those things existed until just about five seconds ago.
Speaker 1: So no, no, they do exist in large numbers in the Ohigh River, and in fact, in fact, there's more.
Speaker 4: There's four endangered.
Speaker 1: Bats, including the Indiana bat, the Northern long eared bat, the gray bat, and the little brown bat. Additionally, there's the tricolored bat. In addition to two threatened fish, the Channel darter and the River darter, there's a threatened bird mo it's called the black crown knight aron, a bird that measures two feet long and weighs two pounds. And on top of that, the Virginia mallow, a perennial herb, which is a bush with white flowers that grows up to ten feet tall. Did you know these may stop the construction of the Companion Bridge?
Speaker 5: Did you know any of this?
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: You mentioned something called monkey face, So we're going to not solve the tri States major traffic issues as it relates to getting from Ohio into Kentucky and vice versa, because we're trying to save something called monkey face.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: The environmental groups are up in arms and they filed petitions in the Ohio and Kentucky authorities. They have to exhaust all your state remedies before you go to federal court. And once they say in Ohio and Kentucky, you know what, we're gonna ignore the butterfly, the ebony shell, the wardy back, the monkey face, the elephant ear, and the washboard. We're gonna ignore that. Then go to a federal judge who may stop construction completely. Your reaction.
Speaker 3: I just want to be able to drive to Kentucky to go see my friends in Kentucky and not have to wait in traffic.
Speaker 2: That's all I care about. I care about me.
Speaker 3: I don't care about the shell back, or the washboard, or the monkey face or the foreign danger. I couldn't, I don't. I'll be free and willing to admit I do not care. Here's what I care about my time, and I feel like I spend whenever I drive across the river one way or the other, I waste an order amount of time just sitting there. I don't want to sit there anymore. So you can build five bridges as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: I want my commute to be easier.
Speaker 1: But that's not going to happen because I got Brian Hamrick on later today or Monday. And there's been at delay, as you may know, in the four to seventy one bridge because of the weather. Of course, it's been cold in January and February. It's going to delay things go out a bit. That's a shock anyway, man, Let's talk about important stuff.
Speaker 2: What about the people who lit the bridge on fire? What happened to them? What are we doing with those folks?
Speaker 4: Well, you know there's four of them.
Speaker 1: There's two of them that hid them out in the attic somewhere in Arlington Heights and the two who did it, and I get information, I'm sure you get information that they had not a criminal intent. They simply wanted to have a little campfire on top of eight inches of shredded oil on a place underneath that to warm up, and they simply wanted to roast some wienies. And as a consequence, billions of dollars have been lost in time, and at this point it's like who cares? But now they're in trouble because now they're going to face long periods of time in jail because of the inconvenience and the homeless encampment.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's true or not. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The city's locked down, they're not reporting, and I don't know what that is. But mid March is still looking to be I hope it gets done by Red's opening day. If by the end of March on that Thursday, we don't have access to northern Kentucky back and forth easily, now we got real problems speaking of that. Is there a reason to be excited about your Cincinnati Reds this year? After yesterday's time, I spent with a general manager and with Jeff Brantley.
Speaker 5: I have hope? Do you have hope?
Speaker 3: I do because I think there's a young nuclear, a young nucleus easy for me to say, a young nucleus around which you can build And I think for me, you know, you and I have talked about their relative inactivity during the off season. They haven't been totally inactive. They did add Brady Singer in a trade for Jonathan India. They signed Gavin Lux, and they traded for Gavin Lux, and they may still make another move. But I think the frustration for me at least is the source of that frustration is a belief that they actually do have a group of guys that are worth adding to. You know, the Reds have had quiet off seasons before, and you're like, well, big deal, because if they make one or two moves, they're not going to be appreciably better.
Speaker 2: I actually think with.
Speaker 3: What they have, you can add a piece or two and be pretty competitive in the National League Central. Look last year, the Reds had above league gaverage starting pitching and then everybody got hurt. So the first question that I have is can the majority of your starters not all that's not you know, likely, but can the majority of your starting pitchers get through a full season. If the answer is yes, I think there's enough talent there. With Hunter Green and nicko Lodolo and Rhet Louder and Brady Singer and Nick Martinez depending on his role, and maybe Graham Ashcraft, I think there's enough talent there that they can do more than just stay afloat and look that there is. You know, people don't want to hear this, and I'll be honest with you, I don't want to spend the majority of my time talking about this team from this standpoint, but there are a lot of guys that have a lot of upside. There are a lot of teams that would like to have Matt McClain. There are a lot of teams I think that would like to have Christian and Cronasi on strand. Are those two players going to get healthy, stay healthy, and be productive. Matt McClain two years ago was awesome. Last year he didn't play. If he's closer to awesome than not playing, that's a really good thing. We all expect Ellie Dela Cruz to continue to blossom. I talked about this with Jeff Brantley yesterday as well. You know, with Ellie Dela Cruz. I want to see the insanely awesome moments, but I want to see him make the routine plays. I want to see him not give up outs on the bass pass. I want to see him round himself into the kind of ballplayer that I think we all.
Speaker 2: Believe he can be.
Speaker 3: There are some really nice pieces of clay to mold. Now, are all the things that have to happen going to happen at once? Very good question? Are some players who underperformed last year going to perform better? Good question? Are they going to add a piece between now? In the beginning of spring training. I'm going to guess there's a move still out there, but probably not one that dramatically changes the trajectory of the club. But at the end of the day, I think the success of the Reds in twenty twenty five is going to hinge on the young starting pitching, which before everybody got hurt last year did take a major step forward.
Speaker 1: And the other issue is the Los Angeles Dodgers. You've read the literature about them buying another team. How ten twelve years ago the Dodgers were bankrupt, they were literally in bankruptcy court, and now here are ten years later and almost the commissioner needs to step in. Does the commissioner need to step in? Much like the Vita Blue situation in the late nineteen seventies, when the commissioner stepped in. Does the commission need to step in and stop the domination of the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: No, the commissioner does not need to step in because the Dodgers are playing by established rules. I don't get mad at rich people when they buy big houses. I don't get mad at rich people when they buy nice cars. I get mad at rich people when they're snobs or when they think they're better than those of us closer to the middle class. But I don't get mad at rich people when they use their resources that are available to them provided they acquire them by legal means.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers are playing within the rules.
Speaker 3: They are doing what if I were a Dodgers fan, I would want the Dodgers to do. They're going to pay a premium for great players, and they're willing to pay the luxury tax, the luxury tax that's put in place for teams that exceed a certain threshold, which this year in baseball I think is two hundred and forty one million dollars.
Speaker 2: Dodgers are willing to do that. They're playing by the rules.
Speaker 3: The question is when we get to a new CBA, which is at the end of the twenty twenty sixth season, are the owners going to be willing to do something dramatic? You know, in any negotiation, Willie, and you've been involved in many more than me. In any negotiation, I think the side who wants change is going to have to be willing to do something dramatic to get it right.
Speaker 2: I gotta be willing to say Sea.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna say I want a huge, massive pay raise, I think you have to be willing to say to your boss.
Speaker 2: I'll leave if I don't get it.
Speaker 3: So owners for decades have been saying we want a salarycap. They say it, and then we have work stoppages, but they don't get what they want. So I think what they're gonna have to do is do something that's gonna be massively unpopular and it's going to cause a lot of short term damage, not just to the game, but a lot of ancillary parts connected to the game.
Speaker 2: And that say to the players, we are.
Speaker 3: Locking you out until you agree to come to the table and talk about a salarycap. Now, along with that, owners are gonna have to give up something of substance.
Speaker 2: What is that going to be?
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be earlier free agency like you might not along ago? Yeah, And look, baseball players would love what football players have, would love what NBA players have, which is the opportunity to hit free agency after four years. Sounds great until you lose Elie de la Cruz after four years instead of six, Until you have to confront the possibility of losing guys that you have put through your system after four years instead of six. So our owner is going to be willing to number one, look at players and say we are not. We are going to put the game the sport on pause until you agree to a salary cap.
Speaker 2: They have never broken the union.
Speaker 3: The MLB Players Association might be the strongest union in all of North America and number two. If the players do come to the table and say, fine, let's talk about a cap, what are owners going to be willing to give up to get the players to cave on an issue that they've never caved on. They went through a strike in nineteen ninety four, players sat out said we're not agreeing to a cap.
Speaker 2: Call us when you.
Speaker 3: Want to pull that off the table, and it didn't happen until April of nineteen ninety five. Every other workstoppage has been in some way, shape or form based on this issue. Owners have never forced the players into a position where they come to the bargaining table and say, fine, well relent. So at the end of the twenty twenty six season, our owners willing to say we have to change our economic structure and we will put the sport on pause for as long as we have to in order to make that happen.
Speaker 4: I don't see that happening.
Speaker 1: I think the owners will find either they're gonna collapse, and the same thing.
Speaker 2: That they always do.
Speaker 4: They always do five or six times.
Speaker 1: They've always collapsed because there's too much pressure on them from government and elsewhere to concede. And then you start ninety four to ninety five was ridiculous. Reminds me of the pay court. Reminds me of the Bengals in the lease deal. What's going to be more quickly resolved the Bengals lease deal or the salary cap in baseball?
Speaker 5: What's more likely to take place.
Speaker 2: The Bengals lease deal?
Speaker 5: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a rollover that allows the least to be extended.
Speaker 2: For ten years.
Speaker 5: Correct, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So I'm just not gonna worry too much about this. Look, but baseball has On one hand, baseball has a problem where you have a lot of fans who have been conditioned to believe their team doesn't have a chance. And by the way, that's Bud Seligg's legacy in the sport, convincing fans their team has no chance. Now on the other hand, though, folks are going to say, well, you know, we need parody in baseball. We need a salary cap to have parody. Well, football has a salary cap. The Chiefs are good every single year. The same teams are in the deep end of the postseason every year. Baseball hasn't had a repeat champion since the nineteen nineties. We've had teams in Kansas City when the World Series. We've had teams in smaller markets have sustained success, like Milwaukee, like Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: And so there's the problem.
Speaker 3: Right on one hand, you have a lot of fans of smaller market teams who are convinced my team can compete with the Dodgers. On the other hand, you have teams in smaller market that are competing with the Dodgers. And you do have parody in baseball, a non salary cap sport that you don't have in the NFL, where the Patriots just won on a two decade dynasty, that you don't have in the NBA. And so, you know, it sounds simple for a lot of us. They've got to have a cap, they've got to relook at their economic structure. Okay, but how do you convince somebody you need this to have.
Speaker 2: Parody which already exists in the sport.
Speaker 1: A lastly, bills in Kansas City commanders at Philly break it down Bills in case I think as an unbelievable game. Is it time for the Bills finally under the leadership of Scott Sloan to take down Patrick Mahomes?
Speaker 4: Is it time?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: I think everybody listening to us right now hopes the answer is yes.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: I have thought all season long that Kansas City's fatal flaw, which for my money has been their uneveness on offense, is going to catch up to them. But something happened in that game against the Texans that is worth paying attention to. It's the same thing that happened last year. Travis Kelcey sprung to life right.
Speaker 2: So for much of the.
Speaker 3: Season he looked like an older, aging version of himself, and then against the Texans he was unbelievable. And can Buffalo's defense get stops? Look at the end of the game against Baltimore. If Mark Andrews doesn't catch that two point can or doesn't drop that two point conversion, I wonder about Buffalo's defense in overtime. Buffalo's defense was not a strong suit this year, but I think it's the first time in a while at least you go into a Chiefs game where you say that Patrick Mahomes is not the better quarterback. I think he's had games where you could say it was a wash, like with Joe Burrow. But Josh Allen is an MVP finalist. Patrick Mahomes is not, and Josh Allen is performed better this season, including against the Kansas City Chiefs. This sort of feels like, if you're ever gonna get there from a Buffalo perspective, now is the time. And then with the Philly game, you know you have the maybe the best rookie quarterback I've ever seen in Jayden Daniels, a franchise that is very much on the road, playing with house money. How healthy is Jalen Hurts? And can they control the game with the league's best running back in Saquon Barkley. I think these are two really fun interesting matchups on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Who's Moe picking and taking the Bills into points?
Speaker 3: I'm picking Washington. I'm taking the points with Washington and I'm taking Buffalo.
Speaker 5: M I think buff I think Commanders get like six, six and a half something like that.
Speaker 2: I think it's five and a half last night and.
Speaker 1: A half Commanders to beat Philadelphia straight up, is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the points, Willie.
Speaker 5: How about the Bills? Straight up?
Speaker 2: I like the Bills.
Speaker 3: I like the Bills to win the game because I've watched Kansas City all season long and thought at some point the fact that they continue to spend their tires on offense is going to catch up to them at precisely the worst time, and Sunday would be precisely the worst time.
Speaker 1: All right, Moe, keep worrying about the monkey face muscle that may shut down everything in the dry state. I think the four to seventy one bridge was bad.
Speaker 5: Wait till the environmental wackos get involved, and we don't know if there'll be a bridge or not. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: But Moeger, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Mo I didn't talk about UC basketball or football.
Speaker 5: Thank you, obvious racing, Thank you appreciate it, Moe, thank you very much, obliged. Thank you?
Speaker 3: Is that because because of UC basketball you stole me a hot food Sunday.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go double or nothing next year on the crossdown Shootout. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: You know what the wager is next year?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: No, what around of golf and Sharon Woods.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to play.
Speaker 3: You have to play around of golf at a public course. I will a public course. You have to ride a cart, you have to hang out, you have to play a round of golfe.
Speaker 2: It could be Sharon Woods.
Speaker 3: I know that we can play Newman on the west Side. We could go out in the east side and play California. We can play glen View. We can go down to the west Side Deep and play fern Bank.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I play public courses. We can go to Twin Oaks. We can go to whatever public course in the Grea you want, Sharon, which is fine, love Sharon Woods. But if you see beat Xavier next year and they haven't won at the Centha Center in almost a quarter century, you have to play a round of golf with me at a eighteen holes at a public course.
Speaker 5: Bucket bucket, Mo, bucket on.
Speaker 2: Sevens of Xavier wins, I get to play at Kenwood.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we have a dress code.
Speaker 7: Mo.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America and Glorious Friday. Here in the Tri State, lots of high school basketball going on. You see Xavier get at it. To course, tomorrow's the big game at the Centas Center with Xavier and Yukon. We'll see what happens there. They seem to lose the close ones these days, but that's the way things are at times. And I'm looking right now, the President is in North Carolina with Franklin Graham talking about the relief not being done in North Carolina. It's been about two and a half three months at this point, and the video out of North Carolina is awful. It's terrible in and around Ashville. FEMA's not doing anything close to his job. For the money being spent, private charities like Franklin Graham's and others. Matthew twenty five do so much better. Samaritan's Purse is doing a great job. The locals are just devastated. Nothing hardly anything's been rebuilt. Many of the North Carolinians in the mountains are living in tents and it's a terrible situation. I'm glad the President is there to point it out, and I would imagine that when he gets to California later today, the same circumstance will be there. This has become somewhat political, but I mean, if you're a Democrat, to you blame man may global warming resulting in climate change, and if you're a Republican, you want to have more water available to fight fires. And those living in California have to make the right political decisions in the future to change things for the better or not. If they don't, so be it. That's why California is losing so much of its population. It's too expensive, too much homelessness, too much crime, too much high taxes, rules and regulations, and every public school system in the state of California stinks.
Speaker 4: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: They quit administering standardized testing out of the Department of Education because the results are terrible. It's awful, So you can't show objectively anything positive happening in most of the public schools in California. And the taxes remain whatever federal tax you pay, et cetera, plus sales tax and a state tax, etc. An additional thirteen percent paid in state income tax. For all these agencies and think tanks, etc. That don't do their job, and all they do is flap their jaws and something bad happens and they quickly point at someone else who's failed, and now they're blaming Donald Trump has been in office like five days.
Speaker 5: It's his fault.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why, but people in California have got to have become less clueless and more engaged in gathering the resources necessary to fight fires, knowing that getting ready for the fire ahead of time is the best solution, having less difficulties in an area though in which it is a grassland, in a desert, in which homes have not been built to the last twenty or thirty years. And as a consequence, the insurance market in California is about to collapse, if it's not collapsed already. One of my experts from California said, is going to be about ten years before large parts of Los Angeles recover, if they ever recover, likely not. And a similar thing might be happening here in Cincinnati. And a great story written by Patricia Gallagher Newberry of the Inquiry, she points out the blow the surface. There are groups called the Greater Cincinnati Coalition for Transit and Sustainable Development, and they want the Ohio EPA to shut down the I seventy five Brent Spence Bridge Corridor project because of water quality certification issues. The agency is asked not to degrade a vital source of water in favor of a highway expansion. The Ohigh River, it says, already faces significant environmental challenges and this project would add to those burdens. According to the coalition, a group backed by the Davoo A Good Foundation of Covington also stands by Sustainable Cincinnati. So the far left wing radical socialists do not want the Brent Spence Bridge to be expanded or replaced or a second bridge added because of difficulties with the wildlife in and around the Ohio River. There's a herring on next week on January the twenty ninth of public hearing, and they're going to appear and present their evidence to the Ohio EPA to pull the permit because certain species are being inflicted and damaged by what's going on. And the Ohio EPA says the bridge project this isn't four to seventy one, but the same principles apply. There is complying with all applicable legal requirements. And those Ohio Kentucky say they're kind of proud of the fact of the benefits. The far reaching benefits of the new bridge is going to be two bridges, one to the west side of the present BS Bridge, and the BS Bridge itself is going to be upgraded to some extent or another at a cost of about almost four billion dollars, and it will reduce lanes on the existing BS Bridge of the river and build a companion bridge to the immediate west about fifty feet away. These left wing groups, that's going to harm the river as it is built and after it's done. According to these left wing groups, better get ready for this one. The river will be damaged by the structures that will be used to be erected to bring equipment into the water for construction. That this will include a combination of causeways or trestles plus dams to build pyelones for the new bridge. During construction, the equipment will increase sediment, introduce contaminants, disturb the river's bottom and hert aquatic life. According to this left wing group, the Sustainable Sinsi group, these structures will need to be remain in place for the duration of construction, which may take six years. And by the way, it is thought that the beginning part of the corridor Redo is going to start sometime next year in twenty twenty five, and maybe be completed by twenty thirty or twenty thirty one. In addition to that, according to these left wingers, construction also take out ninety acres of forest. I've been through there most of my life. I don't see a lot of forest around I seventy five. Maybe I miss something. Seventy four in Kentucky and sixteen in Ohio. So ninety acres of forests will be disturbed, seventy four acres in Kentucky and sixteen in Ohio, largely narrow strips of land running alongside the highway seventy one and seventy five, plus two acres of streams and two point four acres of wetland.
Speaker 4: I'm not aware of that forest.
Speaker 1: Of course, I had for many years on Willis and Comington to the right side as you go into Kentucky. Right now, it's a vacant lot. But I was unaware there's forest in and around I seventy five. As for a species in the area, Ohio and Kentucky, activists lists sixteen that could be harmed if the most recent version of the epssessment happened. The hearing's going to be next week.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: This is the first of a long process. The way it works is on environmental groups identify a fish or a bush that might be disturbed by some human project, and they first have to exhaust their state remedies before they go to federal court. So they have to go through the process in Ohio and Kentucky of complaining on behalf of the little brown bat in order to get the attention of the federal court system. And then if the federal court system says this project would endanger species protected by the Endangered Species Act, they will stop the redoing of the I seventy five quarter between Ohio and Kentucky, the PS Bridge and the new Companion Bridge to the west, they would stop it. The same law was used to stop reservoirs all over the state of Kentucky. Because you can always find a bush, a bat, a shrub, a rodent, or a fish whose habitat is going to be disturbed by human development as the way things are, so to mitigate that, I can't imagine how is this possible. Ohio has agreed to relocate any muscles no more than a year before construction starts, and the state says we will mitigate damages caused during the construction work of the I seventy five bridge and minimize damage to wetlands and streams, according to the EPA. The EPA website says that sometime a year before construction starts, they will get into the river and the so called forest around the Brent Spence Bridge and seek out various muscles including the washboard muscle, the elephant ear muscle, the monkey face muscle, the wardy back muscle, the butterfly muscle, the ebony shell muscle, and the Ohio pig toe muscle. And once they locate these muscles, I would assume they're in the Ohio River. Right muscles live, I think of the in the bottom of the river. Once they locate the muscles, no more than a year before construction begins, Ohio has agreed to move the muscles between May first and October first, kept in water except when cataloged for no longer than one minute at a time, and then relocated upstream to similar or better habitats according to the High Department of Natural Resources and their Muscle Survey protocol. Worship hert when I need them. Additionally, Ohio will contribute to its State Imperiled Bat Conservation Fund, and you might ask does Kentucky have bats? I would think it does have bats. So they're going to do the same thing. So somebody about a year before construction begins will be waiting, I guess, with deep dive outfits into the bottom of the High River to locate these various seven endangered muscle species, to pick them up, and to keep them in water to be cataloged for no longer no longer than one minute at a time, and relocated upstream. Wow, now this is a Kentucky problem. I would think. I don't know if bats pay attention to state lines. But four endangered bats, including the Indiana bat, the Northern long eared bat, the great bat, and the little brown bat. Additionally, the tricolored bat proposed but not yet approved as in danger. It could be in harm's way. So does the job of Kentucky maybe rob Sanders to locate the bat habitats of the Indiana, Northern long haired gray and the little brown bat to create new.
Speaker 5: Habitats for the bats.
Speaker 1: It gets better, according to this story by the Inquirer, and she did a great job on this, Patricia Gallagher Newberry.
Speaker 5: Two threatened fish, the Channel darter and the River darter, each about one to three inches long, and I'm thinking, okay, well it's not good.
Speaker 1: In addition to one threatened bird, the black crown night heron. The bird measures two feet long and weighs up to four up to four pounds. So Ohio and Kentucky must work collegially to identify the two threatened fish, the channel darter and the River darterer to relocate them upstream. I don't know how you can keep them upstream, and one threatened bird, the black crown night heron, which has been identified as an endangered species. Come up with a plan to relocate the habitat of the black crown night heron.
Speaker 4: And also here's another one.
Speaker 1: This isn't a living thing, but the Virginia mallow, a perennial herb with white flowers that grows up to ten feet tall. It's listed as potentially threatened. So all this work must be done at least a year before construction is to start. To come up with a plan to relocate the muscles to relocate the endangered species of the four endangered bats and the channel to darter and the River dart fish up to one to three inches long, to locate them upstream, or maybe downstream. The state has promised to mitigate potential harm during and after construction and to minimize damages to wet lens and streams, and to save these endangered species. The States will also examine the project area for peragon falcons. Prior to construction, two nests were found more than ten years ago. None have been found in subsequent inspections. You might recall that downtown Cincinnati had one hell of a problem with pigeons. We had thousand of pigeons on Fountain Square on top of buildings, and their droppings was a terrible health consequence. In fact, some have said, my good friend John, Judge John Burlew, I was in the Public Defenders with the good judge. He became a judge later in life died because of a pigeon disease. And so what happened is the powers that be in Cincinnati brought in four pairs of peregrine falcons and said guys and girls have added over the next two or three years, they ate all the pigeons.
Speaker 4: The pigeons left town.
Speaker 1: So the Virginia mallow, which is the bush, a perennial herb with white flowers, can be a habitat for the hummingbird, that's another difficulty, and the sustainable Cincinnati. The left wingers launched the two other initiatives to derail the Brent Spence projects in May. They follow a complaint with the Civil Rights Commission claiming that black folks who are negatively affected by the I seventy five bridge, and also they have filed other objections not wanting a project to go forward whatsoever. The group says the states have not given a real consideration or impact of converting fifty plus acres through transportation uses.
Speaker 4: And it's been on the way.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Brent Spence Quarter project has been in the works for more than twenty years. I can recall on the twenty years ago Charlie Lucan wanted to start the whole thing, and at that point the federal government said it would cost one point six billion dollars twenty years ago. Now the price tag estimated three point six billion, gone up about three times. There, You have it, all right, Let's continue with more. Hopefully the EPA looks after these bats and these bushes and these and these fish and also the muscles and relocate relocate them properly somewhere. Let's continue with more coming up later will be doctor Sterling Burnett. The President is going to be in California later today. He's got some comments, so that is so much more and later on also we've scheduled Wayne Allen Rooch to talk about the pardon of Pete Rose. Yes, Pete Rose, I believe will be pardoned. Hear about it first right here at your home and the Reds and the Bengals. That would be News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: I Bill cunning into Great America.
Speaker 1: One of the great reasons that so many of the American people put Donald Trump in office is to stop the madness when it comes to all these windmills and solar panels from communist Red Shawnt, etc. And the lower the price of energy. We have an energy demand which is unbelievable. In fact, when you talk to the so called experts, because of AI, every year we're going to have a five to seven percent increase in the need for electricity, and every year, because of cutbacks and brown outs and blackouts, we have a five to seven percent decrease of energy production, which is a major problem. We hope the problem has been solved. But Sterling Burnett, PhD. Is the director of the Robinson Center on Climate and Environmental Policy at the Heartland Institute, and Sterling Burnett. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, let's talk about the road that was taken before we get to what's going to happen in the future. Tell me the Biden energy policy and how that increased costs for all of the American people, gave us less electricity, fewer jobs, and in bold in China. Let's assume that Kamala Harris had won the road, thank god, not taking were What was the Biden policy on energy and things of that character.
Speaker 6: Well, the Biden policy was for Americans to live less, to live less well, to pay more for goods and services that depend on energy. Energy is the lot of the economy. Everyone thinks about energy when they turn on their lives, so they drive their car. But energy goes into everything. If you get food, it was grown using a lot of energy, and it was transported using a lot of energy. If you wear clothes, they were If they're probably you know, any kind of unnatural fiber, non natural fiber, they were. They were produced using oil and gas and of course shipped manufacture. Everything uses energy as an opponent plastics, six thousand plastics produced by all and Biden and Harris did everything they could to raise the price of that. And they're so called, you know, in their idiotic fight against climate change and climate America.
Speaker 1: You know, every now and then, it's so cold where I live in the Midwest. I could use some global warming right now. It'd be a good thing. I can't imagine how cold it would be without global warming. But the plan was this, Ay, I can't imagine having a policy. Get in Get in the heads of a leftist. If you can, doctor Burnette, you're in the head of a leftist right now. You're Kamala Harris's energy provider, and you're sitting in the White House now for about a week and you're in charge.
Speaker 4: Are you thinking, you know what we need to live less?
Speaker 1: Well, we need to pay more for gasoline, oil, natural gas, we need to cut off lng X sports, we need to put out of work those on the Keystone pipeline.
Speaker 4: Is that what a leftist actually thinks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, it is what they actually think. They think they think. No, it's not that we need to it's that the other people need to sacrifice for the causes. We think are important. Remember Kamala Harris isn't suffering, Biden isn't suffering.
Speaker 7: No Obama.
Speaker 6: They don't suffer. They pay the higher cost, but they can absorb the higher cost. They think other people must sacrifice, the poor in America must sacrifice to pay off corrupt politicians and developing countries to satisfy their elite friends. They take their private jets and they don't want us to travel at all. That's what they truly believe.
Speaker 7: They many of them are.
Speaker 6: What you call they're missing trofic. But they think there are too many people on earth. They think the problem is too many people and too much consumption. So people suffering, that's no problem with it. They talk a good game, Oh, we're for the poor, we're for the workers, and then they do everything they can to make it worse for the poor and the workers. So you have to look at their actions, not their words, to figure out what's really going on in our.
Speaker 1: As far as the climate risks, it's almost a biblical belief they have that the climate is affected by human activity, causing man made global warming resulting in climate change. And if one would take the last one hundred and fifty years of the industrial age. I'm told that the average temperature on Earth's gone up and maybe as much as two degrees fahrenheit. And that is the judgment of those doing the measurement who wanted to find result. If you know what I mean, how much of a risk to me, Tony Bender and others is man made global warming that is causing all these climate risks? How much of a risk is it?
Speaker 6: So ask yourself this. If you step outside today and the temperature goes up to a degree, do you die?
Speaker 7: No? Good?
Speaker 6: Most people, most people in fact, when they retire, where they don't retire as much as beautiful places it may be is Minnesota or North Dakota, they typically retire down south where it's warmer. Warmer is better for human life, Warmer is better for biological diversity. In the end, a warmer world is a better world. And we're not warming that much. CO two is plant food, So we're feeding more people than ever before in history. We have fewer deaths tied to temperatures than ever before in history. We have fewer people day as a result of natural disasters than ever before in history. So you have to show me where climate change is making anything worse and the data, not the headlines, not what people, the so called experts say. The data does not back up the claim that we face a climate crisis. And that's what Trump recognized. That's the hoax. Trump calls out when he calls climate change a hoax.
Speaker 1: You know, doctor Sterling Burnette, when I watched Jim Acosta and CNN who kind of lost his gig. But nonetheless, it just seems like there's more hurricanes. It just seems like there's more tornadoes. It just seems like there's more wildfires. It seems everything's getting worse, going to hell in a handbasket?
Speaker 5: Is it? Is it worse?
Speaker 6: It's we're able to track them better. Where there's a lot more reporting, you know, twenty four hours seven reporting. Used to if a tornado happened in the middle of Kansas or the panhandle of Texas and it didn't strike a town or a house, no one knew about it. Now you have radar that sees every little hurricane, that tornado that forms, regardless of whether it ever impacts any places. You get tornado warnings. I get tornado I live in I live in Dallas. I've lived here most of my life. When I didn't live here. I live in Ohio, which was also part of a tornado alley. I know tornadoes, very familiar with tornadoes. I get tornado warnings all the time. I probably have ten of a year.
Speaker 7: I haven't. My town.
Speaker 6: The day after Christmas, about eight years ago, had tornado destruct about half a mile from me. That's the only one that came anywhere close to my house. I wouldn't even have known about them except for the one that was nearest me years ago, because they wouldn't have been reporting on it because they didn't know it. They didn't know the radar didn't track the little funnel coming down until it did some damage, until it hurts somebody, And even then, if it was just one small farm that got racked out, you may never have known it. CE and N didn't exist twenty four hours day. Cable news weather channels are relatively recent invention. So it's not that any of this stuff is getting worse because the data. Once again, I would always go back to this because that's what science.
Speaker 7: Is built on.
Speaker 6: The data don't show that these things are happening more frequently, or when they do occur, that they're pallel than they've ever been before.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know one of the things I saw in Fox News the alarmists. Yeah, the alarmists, because aren't people paid to hold these opinions. In other words, much like DEI, which is die. There's an eight billion dollar industry built around DEI, and the college is universities. Many major businesses costco for example, a lot of people are getting paid. And so when lots of people are paid lots of money, guess what there's going to be man made climate change causing global warming.
Speaker 6: Correct, Well, if it wasn't climate, if it wasn't global warming, it was global cooling. Look, the environmentalists have had scare stories going back since the turn of the twentieth century, and the story is always the same. Humans. It's the Bible story, human sin. In this case, they developed energy and you have to repent your sin. You need to get rid of the energy. No matter what the crisis is, whether it was global cooling in the seventies, the next Ice Age, whether it was indocrine disruptors in the early eighties that were going to make it impossible for humans to have children, it was clean, it was air and water in the sixties. The problem is always the same. Humans consumed too much. And their answer is always the same, bigger and bigger government, to control your lives, to dictate to you. Those things are common, whatever the environmental problem is. And the other thing that's always the same is academics and the media raking in a lot of money on it. If the environmental scares go away, funding to these academics goes away as well. Their whole careers are.
Speaker 5: Built on disaster, big business.
Speaker 6: And for the media, look, it's not new.
Speaker 7: If it bleeds, it leads.
Speaker 6: If they had to report nothing bad happened today.
Speaker 1: Many times I talked to those in news and saying, well, we have to report something at six o'clock. They got to find something that's going on. One of the best things I saw in a congressional hearing about three months ago was my favorite senator or Senator John Kennedy Louisiana, and he is a panel of experts. What percent of the atmosphere is CO two? And these were experts supposedly from academia, and they were giving numbers like one percent, five percent, seventeen percent. What percent of the actual atmosphere of mother Earth is CO two?
Speaker 6: Well, a small fraction. CO two is probably less than one percent. If you talk about the percentage of CO two as the greenhouse get Remember, greenhouse gases are only a small part of the atmosphere, right, And the dominant greenhouse gas ninety six to ninety seven percent of the greenhouse gas in the apphere.
Speaker 5: Is water vapor, right correct.
Speaker 6: So CO two and methane and all those of the greenhouse gays you hear about are are two to three percent of the atmosphere. Are two to three percent of the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, which is a small fraction of all the gases in.
Speaker 1: The appal Well, Senator Kennedy had a government expert that admitted that the percentage of CO two in the atmosphere is somewhere between point.
Speaker 5: Zero three and point zero four.
Speaker 1: For those who may not have a math background, that is well less than one tenth of one percent. So if you take an inch divided by ten, then go down to point oh three of that, that's the percentage of CO two in the atmosphere, which is part of methane, which is a good thing, and it is not a significant part. In fact, Mother Earth itself will regulate by itself methane and CO two in the atmosphere by what it does. And one might add doctor Sterling Burnett I read in a scientific journal that the wildfires in California have now put more CO two in particular matter in the atmosphere that's been so called saved by California in the past twenty eight years. So you have one wildfire and all of a sudden, all the priuses that are driven don't matter anymore anyway, because Mother Earth regulates, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, you know, And these as bad as terrible as they are because where they're located, you know, right in the populated Los Angeles area. These are small wildfires compared to some of the wildfires that have happened in California in recent years. You know, these are twenty forty seven thousand acres, but they've had you know, millions of acres burning in the last few years. Wildfires have put out more. All the sacrifices, all the sacrifices, the lack of energy, the jobs lost, the people moving out of the state because it's losing population largely do the high energy cost, high housing costs, all the regulations. None of that has done anything to prevent any climate change at all and and it won't America. America picked the borrow the President Trump and go Tomar And if there were a light switch turned off all the energy in the US, and emissions would continue to climb. And it's not a bad thing. You know what, During the last ice Age, we dip down to one hundred and eighty parts per million of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Plants stop photosynthesis. They died at one hundred and fifty parts the atmosphere. So we were in danger of all life on Earth. And it wasn't due to global warming. It was due to global cooling and too little CO two. At CO two not come back after the Ice Age to two hundred and eighty parts per million, we'd be in bad shape, right, And most of the plants on most of the life on Earth, most of the plants on Earth evolved at a time when CO two was much higher in the atmosphere than.
Speaker 2: It is now.
Speaker 6: Four hundred and twenty parts per million is not a danger to anyone, all of us.
Speaker 1: You know, all of us are against pollutants. I'm against pollution, but I'm in favor of economic development. Lastly, the left's going crazy because of the Paris Climate Accords, which is ending Chinese controlled renewable energy. Explain how the Chinese are making money out of this deal.
Speaker 6: Well, the Chinese weren't bound by anything. They didn't have to cut their emissions under the Pair's Climate Accords. They said that at some point in the future they expect they will peak commissions. But if they peak a double where they are now, and they're already more than double what the US puts out, more than what the entire developed world puts out, then it wouldn't matter even if you believe CO two was causing climate change, because they would swamp anything, any sacrifices we make. So they were going on their merry way putting out CO two, and then they were selling us green technology, so called so called green technologies, and our energy systems were becoming dependent upon Chinese technology, Chinese critical minerals, and you know to the extent that those are built in the Chips. Let's say the Chinese didn't like us all of a sudden and war broke out, they might be able to turn off our technologies and minerals. It was crazy. It is crazy to make your electrical grid and your transportation system dependent on minerals technologies that come from a country that is not your ally but is your enemy.
Speaker 4: No, in fact, getting out of the Paris climate.
Speaker 1: That's what they did, and thank god Trump did that, because without that, we'd have more of these battery plants built by the communists Red Chinese in Mexico to sell us cheap evs that were mandd. I can only imagine if we'd gone through four years of Joe Biden, then eight years of Kamala Harris, then four years of Governor Tim Waltz as the vice president to be reelected. We're done, it's over. We're going to turn over our economy to the Red Chinese. It was a great thing. Once again, Doctor Sterling Burnett, you're the climate environmental policy at the Heartland Institute. And how many times is CBSNBC, ABC or PBS or the New York Times put your thoughts of the Heartland Institute's thoughts in their stories?
Speaker 5: Does that ever happen?
Speaker 6: Very very rarely, because they decided a bout a decade ago that there was no debate and they were gonna they were no longer going to cover dissenting voices on climate matters. So I won't say it never happens, but when it does, it's never complementary.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with you. You're not thinking right. We went to Chinese control.
Speaker 6: They do what they do is they try and compare us the Holocaust deniers, they caused climate deniers. They say we're holding up progress on climate change. No, we're uh defending American prosperity and American's freedom to choose.
Speaker 1: Well, until Starship Enterprise shows up with the lithium crystals, we're gonna have to rely upon the coal and natural gas and oil for for a long time, hundreds of years, and we have the supply. And don't believe what the mainstream media tells you, because a lot of it is a bunch of lies. And you just laid it out. And once again, doctor Sterling Burnett, PhD, the Heartland Institute, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And doctor Burnett, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, sir, have a good day, and God bless.
Speaker 1: God, bless America. Let's continue with more of the truth. Will set us all free. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred w elder.
Speaker 5: I was able to.
Speaker 8: Received many votes from the writers and grateful for them.
Speaker 5: But there's one writer.
Speaker 8: That I wasn't able to get a vote from. I would like to invite him over to my house and while we turn together and well, have a good chat.
Speaker 4: Very very grateful to be here, and thank you.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, quiet.
Speaker 5: I'm broadcasting, all right, check me.
Speaker 1: And that was the interpreter for Iachi ro Suzuki Ichi Row. Yeah, and he's the one that there was one rider. Yeah, who did not vote for that guy for the Hall of Fame to be deported to Venus? Well what whoever day rockets say?
Speaker 5: Look, just put elon Muskus at that rocket ship ready to go and part of it comes back. Yeah, put him in there and hit hit like Pluto or Venus. Fact something back by Loretta. If you have that bit of judgment, thank you. You can't vote, You're stupid. With the stats at echiros I have it right here. If you're interested, you gotta be kidding, all right.
Speaker 1: He debuted in the major leagues when he was twenty eight years old, right, and in the Japanese League he had a total one two hundred and seventy eight hits. Here in America he had three thousand, eighty nine hits. Now you can't do this segment. But you put him together. He had four thousand and three hundred and sixty seven more than a hunter hits more than Pete Rose, but it doesn't count. Japanese is not the same as Major League, which you agree, correct, completely different. But but but it's I I'd love to find out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe, I mean, I don't know if you can find out or not, because I think you have to. I think the the UH, each writer that has a B b W A A card has to sign their ballot. But then there's a little mark there's at the bottom.
Speaker 4: Do you want? Do you are you?
Speaker 2: Do you like?
Speaker 5: Would you like to have this publicly? You know, you see what you who you voted for? To throw it out there? And I guess maybe this I don't know. Maybe the guy's from from mont or something. He's stupid, Yes, he is stupid. He is now a hand on, just had to wait on the route on. You're a good friend from Las Vegas. He's not stupid, as you know. Is he going to become Secretary of the world. He sent an email to Donald John Trump with all these pardons going on, Yeah, there's one more. You not yes, Pete.
Speaker 1: Rose, what pardon from his income tax evasion? See what happens there? Time in federal prison? Hit kids right then a halfway Harrah hote right. No, he was in Marion, he was in hellanois I'm sorry. And then he came to Talbart House. He spent four or five months in the Talbert House. I've visited him about once a week. He wanted nobody to know he was there because it was that a little bit embarrassing. I would say so and uh, enough's enough. But he may not know it except in heaven above. I assume it's Pete Rose in heaven. Do you think yes, I'd say yes, and uh, but uh.
Speaker 5: Will the teaching that he's teaching the Lord Almighty up there the baseball, because it's.
Speaker 4: When you get into a wall, you never end right here.
Speaker 5: I thank you, Rids.
Speaker 9: I would tell people, do you do one of six things when they get into a wall.
Speaker 5: You know what they are?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, no, tell me all right, closer to the plate, further way from the plate, up in the box, back in the box, choke up in the bat more, choke down the bat more, make it heavier, make it lighter, Never change your swing. Your swing got into the big leags, you change your positioning.
Speaker 5: In the batter's box.
Speaker 4: The only way you could jam me.
Speaker 5: Is I swung the ball that far inside.
Speaker 4: But I went into everything.
Speaker 9: I used to think I could hit the ball inside to right to left field bat at left handed better than I could the other.
Speaker 4: Way, because you get all your power when you go like that.
Speaker 5: Like all right, I can have the same swing.
Speaker 9: That's going to left field, this is going to center field.
Speaker 5: This is a pool one.
Speaker 4: Just the difference in more where my hands are, same swing.
Speaker 5: Wow, pretty simple. That's Church Church talking about. No, that was a rod and the big hurt on Fox a few years ago. Right, that's all it is right there, that's all hitting back left right, that's it. Right, that's all it is. Choke up in the bat, choke down the bat up. Never change your swing. That got you to the big leagues. But Eazio was among the best ever to play the game. Yes, and there was one rider that said he does not deserve commendation.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable that guy.
Speaker 5: Should literally what Another guy's probably living as Ken Griffy Jr. Who was his longtime teammate in Seattle Junior, probably want to get a hold of this guy too. How about those two guys in the outfield? Thank you, I take him now, well, actually when the Reds take him now? Well, say he started with the Mariners in twenty oh one, and as you know, Junior was here in two thousand. According to what I'm looking at to my ride. So you want to revise an extend your remarks, No, because they never I'll take them now. They never played together. Well right now, each Heiro.
Speaker 4: Is the junior to be. That's all he's got to do.
Speaker 5: Put on up of the boxsn know what, he still got that swing, beautiful swing.
Speaker 1: That's all you need. That's all segment. Get me into and then out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 5: Please will leave the Stooge reporters a proud service ever your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quality. You can feel a beautiful Northern Kentucky tow Tom Reckton Heating and Air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine Sports. Thank you, Rosy, and also we want to thank Willie Lear's Prime Market fin Us meets trust Lears Prime Market, one stop shop for all your craft beers and wines. Full catering service Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford Lears Prime always a cut out above. It's of energy. We have an energy Willie. We want to say first off, we want to start out with happy birthday today to one of our own. Who is it Brian Combs, super Bowl champion himself? The Pride is Saint X what and the Notre Dame universe? Time about Rocky forty five years young? Young today the rock isn't you getting old?
Speaker 4: Kind of?
Speaker 5: But we also say happy birthday today, eight years old.
Speaker 4: Fiona.
Speaker 5: I read about Daniona's got a birthday party today at the zoo. What is she weigh? She was eight pounds premature now she's now kicked over twenty five hundred at the simpsinnaty Zoo. Twenty five dred pounds of love. But what do you what do you get Fiona for the birthday? Names Fiona watermelon?
Speaker 4: About six or seven watermelon? Yeah, she was six weeks prompting said about half.
Speaker 11: Half the boot for sure, Fiona, as you grow in the zoo will take the care of view.
Speaker 5: Now she lived but was killed by jo. He won't take ConA.
Speaker 11: Bigger and bigger every day, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Not a Rombeyona Fion.
Speaker 11: Little hippo, you gonna get bigger and.
Speaker 5: Bigger more than a ton of that's Tucker, that's Fiota's Sam. Thank you for happy birthday. How long does the hippo live? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Look it up.
Speaker 5: Bengles Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. Will he with thirteen convenient Northern Kentucky locations Angles quarter Thank you, Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is watching the Australian Open as we speak. He's down under. Saw it today on X Joe Burrow has a little message. Last year it was the you know he went everybody went crazy because he went to Paris for the fashion show. Now he's done under watching the Australian Open. You know, last night Djokovic retired.
Speaker 4: I know they boot him.
Speaker 5: Not good. Joe Burrow has been voted the Comeback Player of the Year by the Pro Football Writers of America. I guess that Risk was feeling pretty good at the end of the year, right or all season long? I guess yeah. Of all the words of tongue or pen, the worst of these. There might have been Conference Championship game Sunday, NFC Washington v. Philly, What do you like? Then at and then Buffalo and k C with TATA three pm Sunday. The coverage right here on seven hundred WLW fly Eagles fly say. By the way, can the Mayor of Philadelphia spell the word eagles?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: She cannot spell the word eagles. When disc come up two days ago, the Mayor of Philadelphia did a cheer fly Eagles fly.
Speaker 4: Oh, she said, give you an E, give me an a.
Speaker 5: No, no, give me e, give me a G, give me an E, give me an L. The Mayor of Philadelphia, having thought about it, misspelled the that baseball writer and the mayor ought to be sent out immediately on a rocket ship.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send this to Pluto, send us to Dave immediately calling it up that we got the cheer coming. This is the pep rally.
Speaker 5: College basketball tonight Milwaukee and NKU at six thirty, ESPN fifteen thirty. Also Saint Joe's takes on the Dayton Flyers Tomorrow. U sees it BYU You Conn and Xavier, Miami and Akron first place on the place in the mac right there on the line. High school basketball Kentucky All A Classic quarterfinals. Brosser defeats Lexingdon Christian Rosslo meet Bethlehem tomorrow in the semi final matchup tonight and the Boys all A Classic Walton Verona takes on Danville. We got MLS preseason soccer underway. Oh second half FC Cincinnati one, CF Montreal Dill. That's in.
Speaker 1: I assume Florida, correct all the way there's parts of Florida with snow and ice.
Speaker 4: Jeremiah Smith, You've got to do this.
Speaker 5: Let me hear you all say he oh gee, that's so burg l g L e A Eagles. And that's the mayor of Philadelphia Leans to go back to school, dad, Jeremiah Smith of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Oh, and it offered four and a half million dollars to enter the transfer portal.
Speaker 4: Offered to go into the portal.
Speaker 5: We know what college offer him four and a half mill. Can't say Texas? Maybe no there name, maybe Tom Weaedman's team up north. Maybe you see what do you think? Do we know what team is offering Smith four and a half mill.
Speaker 4: Don't know?
Speaker 1: Well, the hippos can live up to thirty years. Oh, Feeling is gonna have a good life. That crocodile's eating him. What about Tucker and Bebee? They're up there? You got Fritz.
Speaker 5: It's a problem. Ohio State star running back Quis Shawn Judkins is leaving school early. He's going to declare for the NFL Draft. He's the fifth best running back in this year's draft.
Speaker 1: Didn't Pete Rose say you were the last man that he gave a shower too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you and Pete Rose shower together?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Why didn't you calling him a liar? No? And also Willie, how about we got some greaters new Skyline spice ice cream today?
Speaker 4: Delicious on my front. I tried it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's got the ice mixed with a crunchy, It's got the cracker, the Orchester Crackers in the ice cream ice cream. Incredible action. So now that does that mean next the Roses pizza sauce maybe with Montgomery ribs, with Montgomery in ice cream. The Roses has Montgomery In on some of their pizzas if you want it. But I don't think Montgomery In has l Rosa on its Ribs. I'll talk to Dean and Tom Gregory about this. I'm just saying saying, are they next?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Also, in the National.
Speaker 5: Football League, looks like the Las Vegas Raiders have reached an agreement on a three year deal with Pete Carroll formerly the Seahawks and Southern cow isn't he pretty old?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 4: Still out there?
Speaker 2: Forty?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got to be seventy, isn't he. I guess you know you've that's too well offered a job. What the heck should retire? At that point said to hell with it? You agree? No, I think football is in his blood and he's just going to see what happens compared to what they've had. What the hell, that's for sure?
Speaker 1: Hi segment, give me Out of the Student's Report, Wayne Out of the Roots. Coming up next with a report on Pete Rose and what it means to Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump Bulliet honor of Rocky and Fiona's birthday on this Friday, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood Driple. A man, what's the smell like? A man?
Speaker 1: That's Pete coming back? His day is May fourteenth? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 5: It'll be special? Great American Ballpark the site and they play the Phillies. Do you know, I don't know that. I'm not sure. We'll check it out with Karen Kraft. Sure know, yea.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. A man's got to smell like a man A Harry Man a news Radio seven hundred elder by Billy Cunningham, The Great America and Wayne Allen Root has the Year of the President. He is as much responsible for what happened in Nevada with the voters as is anyone else in great stead of Nevada. He's a living legend of Las Vegas and the Walk of Fame and the Hall of Fame for his betting exploits. But that's a different matter. And Wayne Allen Root, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And we talked off the air dared too ago about someone near and dear to my heart, who is Peter Edward Rose, the Great Number fourteen. So it's not a nationwide problem is that we're going to talk about those in a moment. But give me your thoughts on what President Trump can do with Pete Rose, both in the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame. Give me your thoughts on Pete Rose and what the president can do now after his death.
Speaker 10: Well, obviously, and this one's a no brainer. Trump is on kind of a pardon tear right. He's gotten out pardons to all the J sixers. And by the way, I sent him a letter about a week before he became presidents and one of the first things you've got to do is don't listen to J. G. Vance. You don't let out only the non violent J sixers. You must let out every J sixer. And pay special attention to my friend Jake Lang, who has been on my TV and radio show thirty times from his prison cell. Four years in prison without trial, tortured over nine hundred days, he's in solitary confinement, and no one has yet proven that he committed a crime. You need to let everyone out, and please let Jake Lang out. And then he did it, so I think I've got his ear, and I think he did a great thing. And then he came back and followed that up by pardoning all the people in prison who are wonderful religious Catholics who are trying to fight abortion, who were standing peacefully and singing hymns and quoting the Bible in front of abortion centers, and the Biden administration put him in jail for years.
Speaker 7: I think one person got a decade for standing in front of abortion clinic.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh. Trump gave them pardons. So I sent him a note last night and I said, look, you're on a pardon's here. Now's the time to think about another pardon for the great Pete Rose, the hit King, and Charlie Hustle, a guy who who, in my opinion, is what I added to the letter at the last minute. I sent you my text that I sent a bill, but I added to the letter. This guy represents everything.
Speaker 7: That made America great.
Speaker 10: One of the greatest hustlers of all time, a guy who lived for winning, and he ended his career with the most wins. This is what Piece who became my friend, told me. I don't even you know.
Speaker 7: I don't even know. I didn't even know this.
Speaker 10: He participated as a player and a manager in the most wins of any professional athlete in.
Speaker 7: The history of the United States of America. So I mean, there's the ultimate winner.
Speaker 10: Trump talks about winning, winning, winning, This guy was winning, winning, winning and hitting, hitting, hitting and hustling, hustling, hustling. So he represents America and everything great about America. He made a mistake. I'm not talking about his baseball mistake, but rather he went to federal prison for income tax evasion. And Trump can pardon anyone who had a federal prison conviction, and so here he's got a chance to pardon Pete Rose. And I told Trump this would open the door for Pete Rose to get back in the Hall of Fame if his conviction is expunged. He's no longer a convict. Did selling. Now you open the door to get him back.
Speaker 7: In the Hall. He's got to be in the Hall.
Speaker 10: And I think almost everyone in America who voted for Donald Trump would appreciate Pete Rose being in the Hall of Fame. He deserves to be there based on what he did on the field. That's all that matters. It's ridiculous he's been kept out of the Hall. And I became friends with him later in life. We had a business deal. We did TV commercials together. He treated me like a father's son. He was a good man and I want to help him out. I hope he's looking down from heaven.
Speaker 1: You know, we here in the Queen said he love him so much that about a month after his death, the Castellini family owned the Reds open up the stadium, the Great American Ballpark, and there were tens of thousands who showed up simply to pay their respects to the Pete Rose family. And he's beloved in this area. He's done so much good for so many people, and he represents so much of the American way of life. And I don't anybody I know. I text with Eric every now and then, but no one is closer. Is this realistic? Do you think the President when he looks at this thing, he says, wait a minute. He paid his price. He spent five months in a federal correction in real prison. I was with him in the Halfway House here in Cincinnati for about six more months. Then after that he had to do this, He had to do that. He went through it all, went to the bottom of the well as far and then he came out the other side. And this is an American story that I think the president, especially if you have, if you can actually.
Speaker 4: Speak with him, send him a note.
Speaker 1: I'll send a text to Eric Trump and see what we can do. Maybe on Red's opening day the end of March, to pardon him. Red's opening day is so special here in Cincinnati, that would be fabulous?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: And Pete would spend time in Vietnam. He spent time, He signed millions of autographs. He was after kids and orphanages, had a tough life, and what Pete Rose did with the limited ability he had was unbelievable. He couldn't run very fast, he could, he wouldn't very strong and powerful, only hit a couple hundred home runs his entire career. But no one represented Cincinnati and America better as far as the positive aspects of Pete Rose than what Pete Rose did. It'd be extremely popular. Want to be popular in Las Vegas? Would it be popular in California?
Speaker 7: I think everywhere?
Speaker 10: I think again, probably limited to anyone over the age of fifty. I'm not sure if the twenty year olds and the thirty year olds know anything about Pete Rose. I'm not even sure of the forty year olds. But anyone fifty and over of that age they saw Charlie Hustle knows what a great man Pete Rose is. And by the way, in Vegas he signed autographs for a living for the last twenty years of his life, and whenever I passed by him signing autographs.
Speaker 7: There were people in line who were.
Speaker 10: Of all ages, So I guess kids do know him, and they do understand what a great, great man he was. I mean, come on, that's the greatest stat of all time. You know, a guy who had the most hits and the guy who had the most wins in the history of baseball, and the most wins in the history of all sports. No basketball player, no hockey player. Of course, football doesn't playoff games, so we know no football player, but no professional athlete has ever participated in more wins than Pete Rose. And I'm proud to say. Look, I wrote a column in the beginning of Trump's term for Joe R. Peo, Sheriff Joe, and I said he deserves a pardon. I sent it to President Trump. In one week, he pardoned him. I wrote a column Bernie Carrick, the Police Commission of New York deserves a pardon. In I think three months after I wrote the column and said to President Trump, he pardoned Bernie Kerrick, and the New York Times did a story about the pardon of Bernie Kerrick, and they credited me as one of the important.
Speaker 7: Reasons for it that I at the very end of his.
Speaker 10: First term, I asked President Trump for a pardon for a friend of mine in Vegas who's become a very successful businessman. But early in his life I didn't even know this. He committed he made a mistake, he committed a crime. He went to prison, he served his time for a year, and then they let him out and he wanted to pardon. I asked President Trump. He gave him a pardon. Now I asked him for Jay Lange him a pardon.
Speaker 7: I'm four for four.
Speaker 10: I hope I become five for five with b ros.
Speaker 1: Well one of your great columns list. It is the ten things that needs to do. He's only been office about a week. But number one and too big to rig is a phrase that many used. Make it so big it can't be rigged. And number one on what you can do is enact a voting system, an ID system like Mexico.
Speaker 5: So explain what Mexico. If you want to vote in Mexico, what do you have to do? And for Trump to change that in this country, it would be great.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 10: I was just at the inauguration in Washington and I gave a speech. While I was there, I was proud and honored. I was asked by the Asian Americans for Trump to give a speech, and I decided that my speech would be those ten top ten bold ideas. You know, I have the show America's Top Ten County down in Real America's Voice TV, so I always list ten things I love top ten lists. So I listed ten bold ideas Trump could do that no one's really ever had the balls to even think about, let alone do. And He's the one guy that would probably do some of these things. And he's listened to me before. I'm the guy who came up with no tax on overtime and no tax on so security, and I think Trump will wind up doing those in the next four years. So I'm very proud that he does listen to me from time to time. So I gave him ten great ideas, and I gave that speech in front of the Asian Americans for Trump Bill, and I was just so scared. You know, how would they react because some of these ideas are very controversial. They went wild, standing ovation autographs photos afterwards.
Speaker 7: They wouldn't leave me alone for an hour after the speech.
Speaker 10: I stayed there taking photos and talking to everyone, and they all said, oh, my gosh, these are the greatest ideas. And by the way, the one they like the best isn't the one you want me to talk about. It's getting rid of the IRS and the income tax. That's the idea everybody loves, getting rid of the irs and income tax and running the country on tariffs from other countries and some sort of a low national sales tax, like a fair tax where you're taxed only on what you buy and spend, but you never again tax the what you make. And it's none of the government's damn business what you make, and no one should know what you make. It's seen you and God what you make, and none of the government's business.
Speaker 7: So that was the thing they all loved.
Speaker 10: But my number one out of the ten that I wrote down, I said, is how could it be racist to enact voter id laws. That's what Democrats say, that's their only argument, it's racist. It can't be racist when Mexico has the same law. Mexico says, you can't vote unless unless we have a photo from the federal government's voto ID for the federal government and a thumbprint you have to match your thumbprint.
Speaker 7: With the thumb print. Without that, you can't vote.
Speaker 10: And of course, let's mention that in Mexico you can only vote in Spanish, and we need to adopt those exact rules in America. The language of voting and the language of America is English.
Speaker 7: And if you can't vote understand English.
Speaker 10: And you can't write English, and you can't understand what you're seeing, then how can you understand the right cand that you're voting for. You should not be allowed to vote English only voting, and then you must have voter i d.
Speaker 7: Issued by the federal.
Speaker 10: Government and a thumbprint issued by the federal government. And then no one could say it's racist because it's the exact same thing they do in Mexico. How could it be racist in America if it isn't racist for Mexicans in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Wayne Allen Ruey. Two other issues you touch on him greatly. One is term limits. It would have to be constitutional amendment. Take two thirds of House, two thirds to cent of three fourths of the states. If it gets out of Washington, you gotta have two thirds of the House, two thirds of the Senate voting for term limits. Make it twelve years. If I could go back in time to seventeen eighty seven in Philadelphia, I would say, gentlemen, there's two things you got to put in the constitution. One is term limits. A president serves one six year term, twelve years maximum for a house in the Senate. And the second thing is a balanced budget unless two thirds of the House, two thirds of the Senate stance and national emergency. First of all, term limits, how popular would that be?
Speaker 7: Well, and how about well, I'll add one more.
Speaker 10: I love your two, and let's say at a third unite together three great ones. We would go back to seventy seventy six and say you could never increase taxes on the cederal level without a two thirds vote. We've got that in Nevada, and that's the reason that Nevada has zero income taxes. We have no income tax and the only way to override that is with a two thirds vote in the legislature, and no one has ever been able to get two thirds, so no one's ever changed it.
Speaker 7: That is such a great barrier to.
Speaker 10: Doing something that big that hurts the American people, that they should have put that in the constitution. You can never raise taxes without a two thirds vote.
Speaker 7: That would have helped too.
Speaker 10: But as far as term limits, look, I've been talking about it and ranting about it, recommending it for so many years.
Speaker 7: But it was always about.
Speaker 10: Corruption and about the fact that the longer a politicians stays in office, you know, the worst they get. Kind of like, what's that old joke about friends staying at your house the lorder they say, it's like it's like spoiled milk. You know, it just keeps getting worse and worse. The longer they stay, the more corrupt they get, and the more they feel distant from the people that elected them. All they care about a lobbyists. That's the reason I was for term limits. Guess what it's changed because lately, when you see the Joe Bidens who are mentally deficient and mentally incapable of being president. When you see the Diane Feinstein's wheeled in in a wheelchair, you see people dying in their chairs. You see I don't even remember the woman's name, but the senator was a Kay Granger. I think they found her in a nursing home. She was a senator and she was missing her votes right Texas. She's missing her votes in September October November.
Speaker 7: They know where she was.
Speaker 10: They found her with dementia in a nursing home. Her own staff didn't tell anyone she's not there because she's got dementia.
Speaker 7: She's in a nursing home.
Speaker 10: It's now about age as much as corruption. You just can't leave someone in office ever till the day they died, when they're not even capable of understanding the bills they should be pressing buttons for. This is very, very bad story. We got to get TERMO limited in prison. Trump should champion it lastly.
Speaker 1: And welfare as we know it for illegals. Many Americans don't know this, many do if you listen to talk radio. When some illegal hits the Greyhound bus station in El Paso, they get to Visa card Master cards. They get free transportation all over the country. At Barra, who raped and murdered Lake and Riley, came in legally in a sense through an app, and then the taxpayer paid for him to travel around the country. And also the hotel rooms in New York City. Seventy five thousand hotel rooms in New York City are at least by the federal government to illegals. Explained about illegals not getting government help.
Speaker 10: Well, mine was a two parter right. It was number two and number three. Number one is no welfare for illegals, and number three is how about we limit welfare for everyone. First of all, if you limit welfare for illegals, I think they self support. See, my theory has always been not theory. I know it to be a fact. The illegals do come here for welfare. Liberals say, oh, they don't come here for the welfare. Of course they do. They're all on welfare and food stamps and a thousand other government handouts, aids to depended children, housing allowances. They get money for everything, and that's why they're here, even the ones that work hard. I've met a lot of good illegal people in Vegas, gardeners and people like that who are very hard working. They're in the hot sun twelve hours a day.
Speaker 7: But when you.
Speaker 10: Get to know them and I ask them questions, they're always very honest with me. Yeah, I'm on food stamps. Yeah, my whole family's on food stamps. Oh yeah, we get free healthcare.
Speaker 7: We're on Medicaid. They're all here to get this stuff.
Speaker 10: And I'm not even mad at them bill, because it's the person that's giving it to them. You should be mad at anyone would take it. Now, child turns a gift away at Christmas or their birthday. So it's the idiot white liberals who give them all welfare that should We should be angry at the people who know they can get it, so they take it. You can't blame them for taking it. So I'm mad at the white liberals. So we got to end welfare for legals. And welfare doesn't just include a welfare check or a food stamp check.
Speaker 7: It includes healthcare. You can't give them free healthcare. It includes public schools.
Speaker 10: Do you know what it costs in most of these big cities.
Speaker 7: It's now forty fifty thousand a year per child.
Speaker 10: So if illegal has five kids and comes to America, multiply five times forty thousand, they're costing you the taxpayer two hundred thousand a year before you get to welfare and food stamps and one hundred other government programs.
Speaker 7: This is insanity.
Speaker 10: If you ended welfare in all forms of government aid for legals, they'd all go home. We don't need mass deportation anymore. They self mass deportate and then if you said, as far as every American citizen, you do, hit welfare only in an emergency for like three months, and then you've got to get a job. If you have two arms and two and you're healthy, you have to get a job or you lose your welfare beyond three months. Guess what all the jobs that the illegals left and left open when they go home, the gardeners and the nannies, and the maids, and the construction workers, all the American citizens on wealthare when you force them off, that's who's going to fill your jobs. There's no problem getting a landscaper or a construction worker. If you make every person in America who has two arms or two legs on wealthare go get a job, we solve all those problems in one shot.
Speaker 1: Why Alan Root? These are the best of times right now. I pray to God just half of these things happening in the next four years would be a miracle. But to institutionalize them, JD. Vance or someone like him, someone like Trump, needs to be in power four eight years after that then it can be institutionalized. Why root for America dot Com. I'm looking at the website. It's great once again, free Pete Rose, give him an opportunity, give him a pardon, and Ruth, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 5: Thank you Wayne and Bill.
Speaker 10: I think a lot of this is gonna happen. You know why, because we've only had prison Trump for five days. Today's the fifth day. He's already done more in the first four days than my hero Ronald Reagan did in eight years.
Speaker 7: This has been the greatest four days in history. Root from America dot Com. It's gonna happen. There's nothing he won't do to make America great again.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, well back, you're the best.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I let's continue with more. Imagine what the next few weeks to look like. This has only been about a week all on news Radio seven hundreds.
Speaker 4: W you elder.
Speaker 12: All right, Brandon, I want you to guess here, in their last eleven games in the playoffs, how many times did the Chiefs have more penalties than their opponents?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 12: Zero? Zero times the Chiefs had more penalties than their opponents. The total penalties across those games it is thirty six for the Chiefs compared to their opponents sixty six.
Speaker 13: Double, almost double. And you know ninety percent of those games are in arrows two of them that are not in Arrowhead, right, and it's yep. So let's look at some specific penalties. Right, how many total roughing the passers were called on the Chiefs in eleven games?
Speaker 2: Four? One?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 12: One roughing the passer penalty in eleven games called against the Chiefs compared to the opponents seven. Now, that was a little bit less than I thought, but a seven to one ratio is pretty crazy. Let's look at another one. How many total defensive pass interference or holding group together were called on the Chiefs in those eleven games six?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, compared to the opponents eleven eleven?
Speaker 7: What are we doing here?
Speaker 13: There's data on this, just allowed, I don't understand.
Speaker 12: Broken down by EPA. The Chiefs have eighteen point eighty four expected points added as a result of these penalties.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, Now, eight.
Speaker 12: Of those eleven games were decided by one score or less, So you do the math on that. This is my one question that I have out of this. Is there a safe and secure exit for officials at Arrowhead Stadium?
Speaker 11: Hell, hello, Pietos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: It's all about Tata it's about the NFL and Tate getting ut of the Super Bowl again. I hope it is those fact toys penalties called sixties six to thirty six in favor of the Chiefs. Yeah right, quarterback laid hits seven to one in favor of the Chiefs. Of course, pass interference calls eleven to three in favor of the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Of course. Now explain how that is not.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs because that Tata getting the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 4: There is no doubt.
Speaker 1: You might recall that Joe Burrows at his face mass pulled a couple times once in Kansas City. It's not called no. So the NFL wants the Chiefs because of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: Tata. You know what I'm saying. Do you like Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: You kind of like her a little bit. Jem will leave the student reporters. Approach service of your local teme Star Heating air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 4: Tame Star quality.
Speaker 5: You could feel a beautiful Milford the Homo one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three, eight, three, one fifty one, twenty.
Speaker 4: Four or.
Speaker 5: Or what anyway, Please continue. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen convenient northern Kentucky locations. Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow down Under watching the Australian Open when women Glowing Men Thunder, Women Glowing Men Thunder down Under and then mister Burrow has been voted Comeback Player of the Year by the Pro Football Writers of America. Hopefully that's unanimous and not that idiot that didn't vote e tier Row?
Speaker 4: Each tier Row?
Speaker 1: Can he get his stuff back from the burglary from the Chilean Gangs?
Speaker 5: I guess so. Reports are Bengals quarterbacks coach Charles Burks is going to return to the Bengals in twenty twenty five. Of course the Conference Championship Games or Sunday Commanders Eagles and then Buffalo at KC three o'clock coverage right here on seven hundred Wow College Basketball Tonight Milwaukee and NKU Action six THIRTYESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be something?
Speaker 5: After the game number eighty seven, he gets on his knees and begs Kata to marry him.
Speaker 2: Now what?
Speaker 5: And the ceremony was conducted inside is it Arrawhead Stadium?
Speaker 4: What's it?
Speaker 5: Called now. I don't know if it isn't that some company or something Leemu E move emu.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 5: Saint Joseph's takes on date and let's get back to reality tomorrow. You see at BYU number nineteen, Yukon meet Xavier Miami at Akron both team. It's first place on the line there. Miami's won eight in a row. Travis Zips have won six, Travis Steele, they got a battle tomorrow. Baby.
Speaker 1: Now that Trump's in the office, can I call them the Miami Redskins.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. He has to have an executive order to change the name.
Speaker 5: I can get that done. Kentucky Girls All A Classic Quarterfinals today Brossered over Lexingon Christian seventy four to forty six. Brosser goes into the semi finals tomorrow against Bethlehem. Kentucky Boys All A Classic Tonight, Walton, Verona and Danville Christian MLS preseason soccer. Sixteen year old Andre Carilla's gold in the fifty six minutes sends FC Cincinnati pass CF Montreal one nil. How's the weather going to be in Kansas City on Sunday?
Speaker 4: Don't care?
Speaker 5: Let's see Hi hockey tonight, Cyclones home against Iowa and also Willie racing this weekend.
Speaker 4: Doesn't get a better than this.
Speaker 5: The Rolex twenty four at Daytona kicks off at one forty pm Saturday and ends one forty pm Sunday. They go twenty four hours straight and Right Motorsports out of Batavia has the pole position in their portion in the GTD class of the Rolex twenty four. So so good luck to those gentlemen tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What about a Hoffman racing the family of Jeanie Schmidt in Claremont County doesn't exist anymore. It's gone gone with the wind yep Okay, so other than that.
Speaker 5: Where's the rock today? Today? Says birthday? Well, we say happy birthday one of our own today. Once again, who's not here? Forty five years always kidding? I guess he's uh, he's probably having, you know, a birthday party with the pebbles. She's old and the wife maybe with the new ice cream skyline and Greaters together.
Speaker 4: I had some. It's pretty good. Rocky Boyman is forty five today.
Speaker 5: And then Fiona eight years old today at the Zoo she started. How much does she weigh like twenty premature at eight pounds eight pounds. Now she weighs over twenty five hundred. She's picked up some weight kind of like Joe Jeters put this together make up for they.
Speaker 4: Wrote this song, didn't he Yes, he killed felt bad about.
Speaker 5: Horami there he killed Harambe, so he.
Speaker 4: Felt bad about a rambe. So he ran this song.
Speaker 11: Singer Joe Spream mature a half half hiboo for sure. Fiona, as you're growing, the zoo will.
Speaker 5: Take care of watermelon, give me some.
Speaker 11: You gonna get bigger and bigger every day.
Speaker 5: Put some weight on. When does Fiona come in?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 5: Shall we say?
Speaker 2: You're gonna get love time?
Speaker 3: Time?
Speaker 4: When when's love is gonna make with somebody? I don't know. We better get somebody worse than Madard when you need him.
Speaker 5: He's retired. We got well, we got to get somebody from the zoo. One you want to they're gonna know when I don't know when. Uh, he's got his own plan. They can't do with them right. Well, I've got to do it something be like in West Virginia or something. All right, but say so, but you gotta get some other hippo somewhere well they do take her to high I don't know this place all go berserk.
Speaker 1: Seven seven and fifteen years she's eight. Oh, well, it's time you got to have that talk.
Speaker 5: He's ready to rock and roll with Hudepole. Get to talk with Fiona, get get BB and uh and uh. I think there was fun. This isn't West Virginia. Okay, Well, I'm just saying, you got the birds and the bees. I guess one of these nights or something, Tucker and BB bring uh, you know, Fiona into the living room and Fritz is out playing in the water. I mean you see in the birds and the bees and the hippos and Hippo Heaven.
Speaker 1: Maybe harambe riding Fiona at some point in Hippo Heaven.
Speaker 5: Now, wouldn't that be something like planning the.
Speaker 1: A's Fritz saying happy birthday to her sister Fiona and Rocky boyman.
Speaker 13: On the same.
Speaker 4: That's the talk. That's Tuck. That's Tucker right there. He's mad.
Speaker 5: Don't open your mouth. You made him man.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get to think it.
Speaker 5: Just belt.
Speaker 1: Don't they weigh like eight nine ten thousand pounds? At some point there's some big deal. I don't think they're on we go be or weight watchers. I'm sure weight watchers are working with him on us. But say awesome more news today? You talk about Smith, the wide receiver for the for the Buckeyes. How about that deal?
Speaker 5: Jeremiah Smith has been offered four and a half million dollars to enter the portal. Bye, I don't know. To Dame, I don't know. You see uk Pete Carroll's going to be the new coach of the Reedas. Brian Schottenheimer looks like he's closing in on the Dallas Cowboys job. He's been there a while, han't he? I think so? Is he? The oc Quinn Shawn Judkins, the fine Ohio State running back. He's leaving school early and to declare for the National.
Speaker 4: Football League Draft.
Speaker 5: Buck Las Vegas. Las Vegas is going to host the twenty twenty seven College Football Playoff National Championship. Wow, Dwayne Allen Rude will have a line on that game. I guarantee you, though, there you go. I don't know where it is in twenty twenty six. To you, I don't know. I know, maybe it's here. I doubt it. Doubt it too.
Speaker 1: If Alicia Reese has her way, it will be here. First, the Bengals have to agree to it. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: The least will stay as it is for the next five to ten years because the Bengals have the power to do that pursuing to the original agreement. So it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Alisia Reese is trying to bring in maybe Tata again or maybe Beyonce or Walling, bringing somebody. But the Bengals have to agree if someone come into their to their building that we own.
Speaker 5: Miami.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's not bad, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 5: There hard Rock Stadium right there by the Formula one track in Miami. Is that where the Bengals lost to the forty nine ers. Don't get me started. Well, we'll see what happens next year's segment. I was there, you were there, I was there, tennis right, and we'll see what it is FI segment. Give me out of the student's report, please, we have to have great concern for the following items segment. Pig toe and wardy backs could endanger the Brent Spence Bridge project right there, and you're looking at that in a state of shock. According to this group called the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, can mean actual pig toe. Yeah, well it's not. According to this left wing liberal group, Sustainable Cincinnati, they're objecting to the redoing and putting a bridge next to bs because of seven endangered muscles, including varieties called washboard, elephant ear, monkey face, wardy back, butterfly, ebony shell, and Ohio pig toe. According to this study that.
Speaker 4: Was like a rock band.
Speaker 1: Here's what we have to do segment one year before construction begins. Divers must go into the Ohio River, feeling with their hands and toes and locate these muscles at the bottom of the Ohio River. They must be moved delicately between May first and October first. Then they must be kept in water except when cataloged for no longer than one minute at a.
Speaker 5: Time, all on video.
Speaker 1: Well, this group do that and relocated upstream the similar to better habitats according to the High Department of Natural.
Speaker 4: Resources like Coney Island or something.
Speaker 1: Where's chip Hart when I need him?
Speaker 5: And also who's gonna die? You're gonna dive at the bottom of the Ohio River look for these little muscles.
Speaker 4: Yeah great, then we also ahead.
Speaker 1: We also have four endangered bats, including the Indiana bat the northern long eared bat, the gray bat, and the little brown bat. Wait, pete Ros said, there's that's not that kind of bat.
Speaker 5: Get closer to the plate, farther away from the podditionally in the box. Choke up on the bat, choked down on the bat. What bats he talking about?
Speaker 2: These?
Speaker 4: These are the ones that fly.
Speaker 1: And there's also two threatened fish by this corridor project, the channel darter and the River darter, which is one to three inches long.
Speaker 4: And they have to make a mint.
Speaker 1: You have to find these little critters feeling with your hands and put them in a better habitat. Why did this group do that? The hearing is January the twenty ninth in Columbus.
Speaker 5: Why don't we do that show live that day from up there?
Speaker 4: Now they also have paragons.
Speaker 1: You might recall in the Good Old Day segment when you walk downtown there were pigeons everywhere.
Speaker 7: There were.
Speaker 1: In fact, I was crapped on walking into the courthouse one day in my lawyer suit. The damn thing hitting my left shoulder and I look like a mess. I was crapped on. I said, they's gonna be a bad day in court.
Speaker 4: Everything.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, they brought in three pairs of Peregon falcons and said, gentlemens and ladies.
Speaker 5: Clean house, clean house. Within two years there was no pigeons left. In fact, you barely will see a pigeon if not the Peagon falcons.
Speaker 4: Now there's still two left of that.
Speaker 5: And they got to locate them, catch them, then relocate them segment. You're insensive. Going to locate him to Evandale, you're insensitive. It should have been built when Bayer and McConnell were.
Speaker 1: On office double and triple and costs, and goes on to say, Ohio will lead the way in locating muscles upstream so they have a better habitat than they have right now.
Speaker 5: And the peregrine up dump. Don't tell that. Don't tell this group. You're gonna go down in the Ohio River in the bottom of the old find muscles.
Speaker 4: Good luck to you. You got seven can see you.
Speaker 5: You can't even see your hand in front of your feet to delicately pick them up, get them to shore, but no more than one minute out of the water segment, and they're going to record you.
Speaker 1: Then you got to record it. Put them back in fresh water in a tank, move them upstream and find them.
Speaker 5: A new home getting a headache. Don't you have these people on and talk about it? Who's ahead of that group? The mayor have tab piraval is making some sense recently. I hate to say this, but he said he's going to cooperate with the federal authorities on immigration.
Speaker 4: Be better, or you know who you'll be locked up. Richard K.
Speaker 5: Jones is coming downtown. Segment, Get me out of the seudge report Police. Well, everybody, have a nice weekend. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report. See highway patrol again next week. Until then, remember it.
Speaker 4: Isn't what your drive, but how you drive it counts.
Speaker 5: This is Roderick Crawford saying, see you next week and segment.
Speaker 4: Lastly, there's also a bush getting it. I'm getting a head Have you heard about this bush? George bush.
Speaker 1: It's a special bush that supports aquatic life that can grow ten feet tall. They must relocate these bushes and find them better locations, and they're in right now.
Speaker 5: Segment.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, are you prepared for that too? No, find a bush and give it a better location. See it's called the Virginia mallow bush. It grows ten feet.
Speaker 5: Tall and gives off white spuds. Locate that find a bush got a headache on news radio seven hundred W Elder