Speaker 1: Yes, yes, people do just roll in you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I am getting sick and tired of going against all these heavy hitting ratings takers. Who are going against? Now the Grammys?
Speaker 3: Oh man, don't give a fuck with I thought we was talking about something important. You know how out of touch the Grammys are, don't get don't get me wrong. Shout out to not like us with it. Three Grammys already, but the Rolling Stones one for Best ROCKOUTU.
Speaker 1: The who the Rolling Stones?
Speaker 3: Yes that the Crepit and old Rolling Stones stop playing with. Big Jagger got another one. He has a Grammy in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, that's insane, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how old this man is. That's what I'm saying. Bro, that's what we're going up against. That's what that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me look this up. Let me look this up. Hold on how Big Jagger is eighty one years old?
Speaker 3: Gods?
Speaker 1: That is gracious, brother, Mac, what's that?
Speaker 3: Did you? Did you forget that? You went it already? Yep?
Speaker 2: I was trying to mute the song. I ain't want no copyright. Uh niggas that hit us up?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I've been I've been hit with the copyright thing multiple times. I just I just take it, take one on the chin, and just keep it moving. We're not getting paid for this. We did this for the love baby. Yeah, when a YouTube check comes in then will be more mindful. But because what was it they hit me with. It was one of the watch lists.
Speaker 3: Oh did you when the wood pack way? What if fall? Bro? What a fall?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because we can't play videos. W W was like, Oh no, Y'all'm not gonna do this.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, get your ass back hid all.
Speaker 1: Right, boom. I got to questions of the week for y'all. The first one, I don't want you to think, like to deep into it, just like go with the first year that comes in your mind. The first one, what year of the Royal Rumble? Could you see yourself really realistically winning?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: The first.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether refrigerator Parry was on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea, that saw Jim Duggett one. The first one. Come on, bro, you can't you can't do it. You know that you can beat Jack Hacksall's ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could beat the shit out of exactly.
Speaker 1: I just watched that. I just watched that yesterday. That rumble was awful. You see why I picked it awful. I would go with twenty twelve because that rumble was trash too, like nobody that was the one shameless one. But I can see myself huh oh, I was.
Speaker 3: Just gonna ask what year was it when they went to like forty or whatever the hell it was. That was the twenty eleven. Ah, that's what I thought twenty twelve was. When you said it, I was like, oh, you wanted to fight everybody?
Speaker 1: No, No, that was the height of that was the height of super snor too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nasty, it was good piece.
Speaker 1: Smart brother, d you Mac?
Speaker 2: What year?
Speaker 1: Can you you see yourself realistically? Winning two thousand? That was the one, the rock one, ye now I see that. I see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had to show me something.
Speaker 1: That you're a big show. Would have been the last two.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would have hit that nigga with the They keep calling it the Hurricane Rana, But what's that that move where it's almost like the Hurricane Rona but it's not. Damn, I can't I can't think of the move, bro. It's like it's almost like a tornado D d T. But you uh you slam them down with your leg, with your leg?
Speaker 3: Who do it?
Speaker 2: Put up marks with Mike my guy moving to Guerrero used to do that, bitch a love.
Speaker 1: You said it was, well, they're going from like a total world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like a tiltal world slam, but it's like a leg Sisters takedown.
Speaker 1: I would probably have to see it, Yeah, I got ye can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do it here like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, you would have been over the top rope bro like has been that tar at two ten years old.
Speaker 3: That you know, you know what I would have thought you would you would have said how you would eliminated him. I thought you would go with your idol money made weather. It hit him with the punch five with the right hand.
Speaker 2: That would have set his ass up. But you know what I'm saying, like he would have been rocking because he had a big nigga I got up. You know what I mean. He can't he ain't gonna he ain't gonna sell my punch, you know what I'm saying. Would even in the one on one match, I would have had to punch him like three times for me to win the match.
Speaker 1: And you gotta you gotta remember too, that was that was a big show with hair too. Yeah, young young Paul White.
Speaker 2: The giant Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean so.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The second the second question is realistically, how long do you think you could last in a royal rumble.
Speaker 3: Long in a speed ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh damn uh probably about a good thirty minute?
Speaker 1: Oh damn oh shout out to you.
Speaker 3: I just I was just gonna try to do like a couple of minutes after I hit, like like if I hit five minutes, I see that as a personal achievement.
Speaker 1: No, you would be, you would be. You would come in at the spot before like the big like the number one star comes comes to the ring, so like you're the you're the placeholder.
Speaker 3: I feel, hey, yeah, you know what, I'm not even mad at that because that means I've reached my goal.
Speaker 1: How long I would to be in there?
Speaker 3: All I gotta do is like jump, just like get under the ropes and be outside the break and then sound like clock me for a bit and then I'm still I'm still racking up the minute stuff.
Speaker 1: Realistically, I just see myself winning personally, you know what I mean, Like imagine you yeah, you know, like if I came in like if I came in at clean. Let's say I say twenty three, I could win.
Speaker 2: And I'm coming in at number fifteen.
Speaker 1: Now, you definitely you, you would definitely be the iron Man.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: You would definitely be like number three and then make it all the way to the final I say final six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see you, hey man, I can see you out here. How rock Stead was last night?
Speaker 2: So niggas saying that I'm not winning, and then you said, I'm a other mental superstar. But that's in that fight. I'm winning that bitch at number three to one. God damn, I'm lasking the whole match and a half, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, Oh, I'm definitely not with it. I don't even have that in my in my uh my idea of outcomes, possible outcomes is not no little witted, no might eliminate some people have.
Speaker 1: A good time eliminated.
Speaker 3: All that I can think, Hey, I think I get somebody.
Speaker 1: Nah, you're gonna come to you gonna go to the ring. You're gonna like throw some like throw some bob elbow, you know what I mean. You might even throw a body slam at somebody and then Roman Rags is gonna come in Superman spear. You could be Joe Hendry. There it is, that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no no no. First of all, got Joe hen trying to have he had too much dip butters chip. I would acknowledge my tribal chief. That's what I would do.
Speaker 2: Man, what one hand and nail quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Broman's not gonna eliminate me until he eliminates all of his first people for the haters first. Then then I think ship sweet, then he's gonna eliminate me.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me yourself hope, all right. I respect that I respected, respect that respect. We'll shoot what's the introm.
Speaker 2: Real trash ship.
Speaker 5: This is the peak of professional rust like I love it.
Speaker 6: Once a can get tuned in to the BG dub, put it up, hit the subscribe button, then hover a cuff to be back up soon. The Scottie Bengs cad of a noble conversation Sir with the side of Cayler Greene. No love the biggest heel in the photo. D Mac and Chash shooting hauled from the logo and north the top Road, starting that God from a locker room in Philly. They got low black guy h he up got up? Yeah, wolf pack no bit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some days Mace made an event and we live with it. And this is where he is a low c.
Speaker 1: Got some perfect shoes on.
Speaker 3: It's never Iron the.
Speaker 2: Shortness who's the shitty start and the town White and the.
Speaker 3: Two don that long man bright. First off, d Magan is out of pocket for that group chat message and welcome everyone to the hundred y all the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast. Totally out of pocket, man, I see I see that, brother, I see that. I was read that during the intro. I was like, oh shit, oh bro, what it bothered me in this lightest.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not going to bring up last week and your forgetfulness of certain things. So yeah, hey, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I apologized. I apologize. I said the record straight.
Speaker 1: You apologize, you apologize, admitted about you yourself. That was the issue that I had.
Speaker 3: Well, if we're being one hundred percent like technical when we do this factual information, you kept attacking me, and I responded.
Speaker 1: You have no proof that that was me.
Speaker 3: The rest of us were in the gate, I mean on the show. D bat d back don't even know the the joint to get into the thing. So it's only one more person.
Speaker 1: Think of it like this, right, I was dealing with my laptop. Couldn't have been me mm hmm, well you know we'll get there, we'll touch, we'll touch.
Speaker 3: That's fine. That's baby the go so gerridy.
Speaker 1: So deal for piece piece piece, Yeah, coming in coming in first. It is your guy here, Poetic Scotland.
Speaker 3: Coming a second, that's your boy Solo Nolo.
Speaker 2: Green coming in third. You I might maybe not have the last word, the one that's never late for the party. D motherfucking tardy man.
Speaker 1: Fucking go man. One time for for Chaz who may or may not be popping up. Lorenzo is not popping up tonight. He is on rest mode.
Speaker 2: Uh. First of all, ship that ain't going to the game tonight.
Speaker 3: That yeah, you go to the Sixers game. Yeah that is they win it, They win it.
Speaker 2: He went a little bit earlier today. Man, he did a good job.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah again, I was accused early. Let's let's let go to let the record show it be correct. I've defended myself because I haven't been a.
Speaker 1: Hey look man, look this is gonna be great This is gonna be great once we get into the group of everything, but before we really get started, definitely sending major love to the people uh in d C. To the people in Philly, people in Texas today. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, yeah, yeah, the same ship they happen in Philly, the ship ship caught on fire. Bro.
Speaker 1: So there's been it's been a heavy week. So we'll definitely we're here to provide a lot of laughter, a lot of you know what I mean, for all your all the stresses that the week has brought. Please put that on the shelf. Just come with us. Just well, we're gonna make you guys laugh today, case in point.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: You see, this is the thing I love about BGW. People know, people are starting to recognize, people get if they're done with your foolishness.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know any foolishness that you speak of, other than me telling my truth and defending myself from this continued bullying that has been happening for many, many episodes. Especially since we've gone uh let's call it visual, it has been a lot more bullying, which is cool. Like I said, I shall carry the burden for my brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, somebody has to be eliminated from the world rumble, and that would be you in the you are you know, you are the like the Sonya Deville of the group, like when you.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, hey, you know what, you know what? I take that she liked what I like. So it's all good. Oh man, yes.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, all right, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That was a wild statement that he said. But it's all good. We shure.
Speaker 1: We got a lot. Look, we got a lot to cover, man, we got a lot to cover the night. If you are watching bg W, please let us know hop in the chats, join the conversation. You know what I mean. Eventually I'm going to hit people with the like make yourself known in the chats and we might do a contest.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's good, okay, all they can hear us.
Speaker 1: On the other I don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know even Man and Nigga, beer Dog and ship.
Speaker 3: It's camouflage.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think he's gonna disappear for a little bit. It's all good, man, Hey, you know, yeah, he's there. All right, cool. We got a lot to talk. We got a lot to talk about. First, first, hell, is everybody d Max. We have not seen it in a while. Man, you have been missed. What's been new?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeh, everything is gonna be a lot better, a lot of a lot of ship, a lot of ship new man. But it's going for the Uh we're going to the top, going to the top, man, So I can say it right now. But yeah, everything, everything is everything, man, shout out to my mama.
Speaker 7: She good, she good, you know what I mean. So a time decks, Yes, sir, I thought she was gonna win the whole thing, but she.
Speaker 1: Won't even in it.
Speaker 3: She make herself.
Speaker 1: We won't even.
Speaker 2: Shout the work. But everything is man. I just appreciate you'all boys still supporting me and everything like that.
Speaker 3: You know, you know everything, brother, that'stuff.
Speaker 8: It's gonna change. Always here for you, fact baby, everything everything, everything, man.
Speaker 9: Always love to see you, love you, my brother. Glad to see you back on the block. Ship is good to be seen.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I thought that was you fighting in sims and uh uh jeez the other day.
Speaker 2: Stephen, my cousin, little Scooter man, Yeah who ask and the bitches to really now him my cousin. But I'm black.
Speaker 3: Because you're a famous motherfucker. So I would have believe.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's February. Were all cousins this month?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I never hollered a girl in February.
Speaker 1: So gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, we got a lot to talk about, obviously, Royal Rumble last night by from Indianapolis. Overall, what did you think of the show before we we died this match by match? Did you you know what I mean? There's a thumbs up, you know, I mean a first pl of the twenty five. So I'm we liking How are we liking how the rumbles started? And then your anticipation now for Mania?
Speaker 2: Selfishly, I like that and started at six o'clock my reason, and then I had other ship to watch that, Yeah I had. I didn't. I didn't walk. Fortunately I didn't see out of side get knocked out because that's my dog.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know until like literally twenty minutes ago there he lost.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so it's kind of sitting with me. But I did get a chance to see. I caught the fifth or sixth round of the schooter fight on Prime Uh Stephen Fulton versus h Brandon Figure Railroad and so, like you already know, I'm a I'm a I'm a big boxing fan. So it was big that that Royal roy Rumble started at six o'clock, even though I was trying to watch of the the David Morell and Bena Vitez fight, but they kept on moving the time up. There were like the Prelimb's gonna start at five, just like five thirty. Then the ship need start to like five fifty five. I was like, I guess I ain't watching the prelambs because Royal Rumbo started sticks. But overall as the roy Rumbo just car promentalizing the Royal Rumble. Chef's kiss. Man, it was fire, it was fire, it was proba. And I'm not a big Royal Rumbo fan. I don't like I don't like Triple Threat matches, and I don't like Royal rumbas. That's just one that's just my thing. I'm sorry. I wow, yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's too much.
Speaker 2: It's too much for my eyes. Bro. And then I see I see certain ship that I'd be like, Bro, that nigga just sitting there like he just waiting for the next nagg to come out. I like to see action packed ship like right like right there, you know what I'm saying. It was a couple of spots that I know this inner Royal room. But I was like, ah, that nigga just waiting for the next nigga to come. He hit him here in the corner. He kind of stretched his leg. Nigga, Ni, we ain't never seen you do that ship before, and like now you now you now ja about to just Roman are keeping the nigga like he already got the nigga corner.
Speaker 3: You know It's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And know he was one spot the Roman had a nigga in a corner and he was he was like he had his foot on his throat. Then Jay came and put his foot on the throat at the same time. I was like, bro, I ain't never seen you do this ship in a one on one man. Why are you doing this shit now? But they were just waiting for the next nigg So little pet pigs probably you know what I mean, being too nickpigky on it. But Jack Roy rubber match, wait.
Speaker 1: Your other novo chess thought on the overall show.
Speaker 3: Oh, I personally loved the show. I was I was definitely thoroughly sports entertained. I thought the women's rumble was pretty good. Uh they did. Look they did uh more what I what I only wanted from the only pet people I have with the men's royal rubble was add more n x T people. But I understand the men's rumble. It was about the heavy headers, so I completely get it.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm about to say, but the show overall, I love the personally. I have no no quobs. We got to the street profits are actually on a p l E. Even though they won't wrestling, was on there doing something productive.
Speaker 9: Oh sorry, I thought it was a great show.
Speaker 3: Uh nine out of ten.
Speaker 9: I thought the women definitely you know, set the tone as they always do.
Speaker 3: Uh we we all kind of knew who was gonna win.
Speaker 9: So it was more so just about enjoying the the theatrics and seeing other people kind of get they shine shot the roxy p you know, I mean that was huge for her being and the last two.
Speaker 10: Shout out to the black women having their moments, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Especially with uh.
Speaker 9: Off like lash Bianca, Naomi Jada and Miss Somebody No that's yeah.
Speaker 1: They was in the match.
Speaker 3: She wasn't in the moment, thank you, thank you, No, no, no, that's on me.
Speaker 2: That five spot when they had like lash Bionca Naomi and damn it, it was just and then the fifth Chelsea was in the middle green maybe the that way.
Speaker 3: Rightly, so as they should, as they should.
Speaker 9: Listen, we love Chelsea around here, we respect you, but you in the wrong part of town.
Speaker 1: Sister. She tried, She definitely, she definitely tried that great moments. I'm sorry, go ahead, Oh no, no, I was gonna say, let's let's dive into the women's roomble then and you kind of breaking they break, yeah, breaking down. That's piece by piece number one, number two EO Live Morgan. I mean, I mean I personally, the thing I was anticipating the most, or I should say the thing I love the most was the the tracker at the at the bottom of the screen. Perfection, Like it made that the rumble feel so much more prestigious, you know what I mean, especially when you know like who's coming out, what numbers, who's been eliminated, who's been who's still active. I thought that was a great addition to it made the magic feel more special.
Speaker 3: There was a much needed added uh presentation, because the way even the way that it looks definitely like kind of like a sports theme, and it was just beautiful to have it. And it just streamlined everything so easily.
Speaker 2: And what's my girl like? She not she a restling fan now, like my favorite wrestlers h Cody Roles and everything as a casual fan would be like like in the top person right her favorite two wrestlers right now is like ro Marines and Cody Row. But it was easier for her to follow like what was going on, and like us being you know, us being wrestling fans, marks, nerves, whatever you want to call us, it was easier for me to kind of explain what actually was going on during you know she she came home around the end of the Cody and Ko match, so she got to see the man's Roy rombo and I was explaining to her, like this was going on, this type of thing. So with the numbers, it kind of helped out with that big shout off to w W adding that made it seem like a bigger production, like Nick said, and I was I was stoked. I was stoked. Bro I ain't I don't be say stoked.
Speaker 11: I don't use that word, but I was definitely appreciative and excited to see, you know, using that.
Speaker 1: So you know, obviously the first half of the match, who would you say were the standouts like you have Roxanne. Obviously Roxanne went to the final, you know, I mean the last one.
Speaker 9: For her.
Speaker 1: It's looking like she's now officially main roster battle. I think she got maybe one or two matches with NXT, but Roxanne, she's me. She looked like she belonged. She looked like she definitely proved herself. Like we already talked about Chelsea, the crowd loved Chelsea Green. She eliminated a black woman, and these folks cheered disgustingly. It was it was.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, it's Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: Like Chelsea from Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: She is from Canada.
Speaker 3: Canada.
Speaker 2: Oh damn. There goes another another moment when Matt don't know what the fuck you talking about?
Speaker 1: Lash legend came out man man between but the first major salute to the tag team match that took place on n X team Bianca Naomi lashes Chakara, currently number ten in the the BGW Match guid for Match of the Year.
Speaker 2: Dan show was number one, but.
Speaker 1: Man, lash looked like a star bro like like she looked like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. I'm about to say, man, I've said this multiple times, but every single time that it is a star making moment, she shines. Every single time it delivers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The powerhouse that they have makeing her be is just fits her perfectly. And heard your car showed out on Tuesday. They that that was the main event that you needed in Atlanta. Uh n x T that was just perfect and just the shot of all four of them together as they're being introduced, beautiful man shouts Atlanta where I'm at? But uh, Dawn, this ship kind of slipped match my office. But uh, the last, last last was lasting. Well, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: That's all I got to see.
Speaker 3: I wish she lasted longer in the Royal Rumble. That's a good I feel like, Uh.
Speaker 2: She was maybe twenty minutes, and that's how I was asking that. I mean, uh, that's all long I was gonna last. Then I said about thirty.
Speaker 3: He didn't say like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was gonna lad. I don't know she was in it. It's been quicker.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you know those favorite part was the Pure Fusion collection.
Speaker 3: Yo, yo, my nigga, can't we What do we gotta do to get better people to make these things? Definitely the reason I knew, the reason I knew was them is because, oh, I don't know what the fuck this is, so it has to be and I've heard it multiple times down so it has to be there.
Speaker 1: If they didn't have those parts in the Titan Tron where they show the name for I wouldn't know who half the people work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, same thing happened to be in The Man's Royal Romer too. We'll speak about it later. I was like, what the what's going on?
Speaker 1: Were you shocked at Jada Parker was in the room?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Nope. So I was shocked at the slightest at the l s U.
Speaker 2: Man, you know, we gotta do great things show up in the Royal Owner.
Speaker 9: No, she's I mean, outside of everything else, she's earned that she's put the work in, so I don't.
Speaker 10: I wasn't too surprised that music stinks, that's about it.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yes, the barber shop right then were showing Jada Parker highlights, and the barbershop that's how over she is, Like I don't know, Like WW definitely displayed that they roster is that right now, Like it's almost to the early two thousand and love where you know, you don't know who's going to be the main event at Roy Rumble Men's and women's right now all the way down to n XT.
Speaker 9: That's the important part, you said, that's the most important part because back then it was like just one the men. Now this dand you got men and women that that can start sizzling and can main event Mania with no type of questions.
Speaker 2: Exactly because Arlotte, like Charlotte, she like if she would if she didn't win, it'd have been right, like, okay, that's her first time back. Somebody else would have won the boosts of their career, and Charlotte has been like Charlotte is already solidified in her role as being that person you did. But to go back to Jada Parker right quick, that was shopping my eyes like they know that I'm a I'm a wrestling fishing out as I think I am. Not as much as y'all boy was, but there was like legit watching Jada Parker highlights in the bottom Shop from the time I got there until left promos matches everything. So like she she's legit over and this is in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Do you think you know what, I'm gonna throw the the format out the window. We're just gonna talk. We're gonna talk, you know what I mean. The overall of this rumble, right, Charlotte Flair wins cool, right, But we're gonna dive more into this with the men's rumble, and when it comes to the perception that the word rumble is supposed to create like stars, you know what I mean? Like sometimes I look at like the rumble, especially in the women's is like try out essentially, right, especially for people of NXT. So like I look at somebody like Lash, Jada them two in particular, to me, that's like, oh, we see big things for y'all. Think about all the women in NXT right now, right, The people that they picked were Roxanne, Julia, Stephanie Van Queer, last Legend, Lash Legend, and Jada Parker. So to me, you already know three Roxanne, Julia, Stephanie, like they're guaranteed to go up to the main roster. But now that they have faith in Lash and Jada, to me, that's just like we see something in y'all that everybody else like, yeah, they're coming up, but y'all two and then to have a moment the two of them, to have a moment with Bianca and Naomi, I don't know, man like, to me, that is that is as stamp over approval as you could possible we get for two black women going up and furthering their careers, you know what I mean, Like it's already a major factor that we just saw a tag team title match between four black women. If I'm not mistaken, but I could be one hundred percent wrong. I probably am to be just doing like the facts watching Naomi Bianca versus Jaikar and Lash, Like we're talking about like the vintage, you know what I mean, like Ethel Johnson black women tag team in Boston gardens in the fifties and sixties, Like we've seen real legacy movement for these these women. So my question to y'all is with that, oh and you know what I mean, salute to Beefat because you know, be fat good thing too, But would you would you say that that is accurate? That is the stamp of approval that the two of them have gotten just them being in the rumble.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 10: Else is if that, If that isn't you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: The proverbal, you're passing up the torch in a way.
Speaker 10: There's different ways you can do it through the tag match, and we.
Speaker 3: Don't even have to we can even go further.
Speaker 9: You saw you saw that Beyonca and Naomi saw something in Lash and Jaya and Jakar that that and and throw it.
Speaker 3: Calonne.
Speaker 9: You saw that these women who have establed themselves like, okay, we really need to make sure we're pushing the culture forward and pushing this thing forward for us. It's so and it's too easy for us not to just go down there and do what we gotta do. So you saw that they already seen something. The the tag match and the Rumble was like the final stamp of approval, like all right, you've got the goods, you know what I mean, and let's see what Let's see how you wrung it on the main roster. So if that's not a staple, shout out to your shirt Scott, If that's not a staple of Firehill of what you know, what I mean, what we think is you know, putting the standbule Pool on somebody.
Speaker 3: I don't know what is.
Speaker 9: Between those two we just mentioned there's not too many misses on their catalog, and it's only it's only going to go up from here, especially for Lash.
Speaker 1: Where do you think Noah.
Speaker 3: As y'all brilliantly said, like like the impact of all of this, like we I do feel like b fab deserves a lot of credit to because like like they said, like my man said, right here, look where she's come from, and like how much work she's put in, and like when she gets matches and opportunities, she actually like you can see the progression. You can see like how much better she has gotten and everything, and it is a beautiful thing to see see. I loved that she was able to get in this rumble. She looks like another one who looks like this is this star. All it's gonna take is like an opportunity for her. What do you call it? We have it? Who did another another who's been killing it off? Back down with a few with Piper Nevin and Chelsea Green.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: This was just a great, great time for black women and wrestling in this time, especially with the word rumble, with how they've been treated.
Speaker 1: Speaking of you know what I mean, like notoriety and definitely like the placement of everything, right Alexa Bliss, she she returned, Man, she got what is it word warriors?
Speaker 3: Pop?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: That talk was crazy. I was like, yo, I'm happy she back too. But I did not know. I didn't know she had shooters like that, Man, she got the shooters Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: You look, Nola will be able to answer this question more more than I probably can't because I can't remember what was our What are our thoughts on Alexa Blist? Like have we ever really talked about her on the podcast like that?
Speaker 3: Like we have we have when when she had her her when her and Brave were together, we touched on that. Oh but I mean sometimes we talk positively of her, sometimes we talk negatively of her. I had no problem with this spot that she had in this rumble. Apparently a lot of people were very excited to see her.
Speaker 1: Alexa Bliss birth the spooky white girls in this era right now?
Speaker 12: Ye like like like that she birthed a lot of these joints of today, right people.
Speaker 1: I always knew Alexa Bliss like like she was put on a level, you know what I mean, Like I remember when they went to it was backlash twenty sixteen and they went to Richmond and it was the common This common just threw me up scar for me. But I like, I remember, like the people in Richmond, like when Alexa Bliss came out, like they went crazy for it, and I just I guess I didn't realize that people missed her that much. Right, it's been two you she was last at the twenty twenty three Rooral Rumble. She want to guess, Bianca, think how much the company WWE has changed since that time? Right, A lot, a lot, a lot, Like a whole different management team is in place. But with that being said, where do we see Alexa Bliss going from here? Because clear clearly she's going to be in a prominent role going forward. Like you you think Triple H saw that pop and was like, oh yeah, we're not gonna do nothing worth it. Triple Ah probably was standing he was probably standing up like.
Speaker 3: I get another blond white woman to push pacemaker going crazy like come on, oh trip, look he already got that in the bag.
Speaker 10: That's it, that's inevitable, that's inevitable.
Speaker 1: Spooky white women all day, bro, Like that's what they're doing that. Her jackets n x T which one.
Speaker 3: Pactly?
Speaker 2: There you go. What did the jackets say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: The jacket was a oh go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say it said always a fiend, but friend. So as you know, tribute to to break the R is small, so it looks fiend, but then you'll see the rs.
Speaker 3: So always friends.
Speaker 2: That's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 1: I mean in like government, like in a somber like steat. Like the last time we saw Alexa Bliss was also bray White's last match, So yeah, like it. Yeah, yeah, when you when you put it in context like that, it just it hits a little different. But yeah, I like the idea of Alexa and Live because it would be a big time feud for Live after Rhea, Right, I don't want to see Alexa with the Wyatt six, Like I kind of hope they they keep them separate, Like we don't need that right now? You feel me like, nah, keep them on separate shows.
Speaker 2: It would definitely help them.
Speaker 1: I don't think they I don't think so. I don't think they need it.
Speaker 2: They're good standing alone because right now they in my eyes, they kind of forgotten about they they Okay.
Speaker 9: All the reason I say I'm cool with that because I initially wanted it to be like this when they first happened, Like, we don't need to see y'all often. We need to just be sparely and be on that spooky, demonic evil ship that goes so well wrestling. That's what I envisioned when they first came back. That's getting the juices going. You don't know where you're gonna see them. They're not consistent Like that, to me is what made the whole gray White Fiend pop. It was like when you you never knew it was gonna come, but when it came, it came to rec shop and outside that little flip up with Randy, they did exactly they were supposed to do with him.
Speaker 3: So that's what I would like for the WIAE six.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll see that that. I could cur, I concur, I could cur.
Speaker 1: Jordan Grace made her official w w E debut.
Speaker 3: Got a hug, Got a hug from Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Beyonca snatched her right away.
Speaker 3: You do it and said, whack that was you, Chaz, No, that was Lorenza, Oh that was rinds Up. I was like laughing, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Man, I was three. She's under the win by that time, bro, I was I was young.
Speaker 3: I know you have the good old grand time over there, brother.
Speaker 2: No cooking everything, bro. I was trying to get the nostalgiics feel. Bro I had even fried some wings, like at your crib we had all that ship. We might have a royal rumble last fight.
Speaker 3: So man, we don't don't worry. Won't be the last time. Won't be the last, say last.
Speaker 1: Jordan goes to the main roster or do you think she all straight to may roster? Okay, yeah, he says she's done enough for XT. She ain't a tn A.
Speaker 3: No, boy, we we know what you got.
Speaker 9: You got the goods TN I mean n xts loaded right now, so just just.
Speaker 3: Lie right on up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she you know, she got eliminated by by Julia. They they need a big time They need that big time met for standing delivered.
Speaker 3: True, that's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 9: I okay, I'm intrigued, but I still think like you got enough right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: That's not to say she can't float, because that's been the thing too, where they've just been floating, which I've enjoyed as well. But I just I don't necessarily need Jordan Grace consistently on NXT because she's we know what you got, you know what I mean, Like you deserve to be on that Ross Boster. You already got storylines of connections with Naomi. You can build from there. You've already uh planet seeds with Area and if you want to float, I'm cool with that too. But oh for me, I just have no use for he NXT, especially how it's so loaded right now we're still try to figureut what we're gonna do Soul Rucal and other shorty start with a z oh sorry, all right, right, yeah, I mean she she she tucked in somewhere.
Speaker 1: So hey, look, look, all I'm gonna say is Ria needs a big time opponent for Mania. And I know everybody's like Ria in EO Sky, but I feel you can go back to that just and like I love Io Sky, but like, I just don't see EO Sky getting that spot at Mania. Rea and Jordan Grace.
Speaker 3: Are you off the Ria Bianca bandwagon? Now?
Speaker 9: No, okay, listen, I'm not saying that wasn't good. I just remember we were all like locked in with Ria and Beyonca at the end game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm here all day the elimination chamber because you know the winner tonight, jurg last night, Charlotte. You already know who she's challenging for challenging Tiffany Strade.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I don't think they're gonna do Bianca anymore is I do think her storyline will do something with Naomi and Jade, right, And but if that's if that's not the route you're going, then Ria and Jordan Grace absolutely is a manium match, you know what I mean? Because it wouldn't take long for Jordan Grace to like it's sert her dominance on Monday Night roll. Shoot, you could even do like I typically hate these type of storylines like Ria and Jordan against Live in Raquel at a Saturday Night's main event.
Speaker 10: Why, and then you can have that man towards something for them.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, No, it's not gonna happen. I'm sorry that.
Speaker 3: We don't need that. We don't need that. What the second match, even though that second match was.
Speaker 1: Great, it was fire really good. What y'all what y'all think of Charlotte's return.
Speaker 3: Loved it, loved it. Happy to see your back. Uh her press like her interview. Like in the press conference, crum Man just showed like the emotion like everything she's been through to get back to this moment. And you can like see it as she like walks down the aisle, taking her time getting the ring, and she looks just as good as ever.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And they've been talking about a match between Tiffany Stratton and the Charlotte for come on, come on, they were talking about a bash between Timothy Charlotte for a long time, and this is this is just the time that it is. Timty Strad is a champion. You gotta get char Million versus charliz Ard and just get this ship popping.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, Charlotte winning though, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, hold on, I don't know. I don't know anymore, Scott.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait wait, I don't I don't know anymore.
Speaker 3: Guys, I don't know. I don't know anymore. I don't know. Yeah, where's backlash?
Speaker 1: I don't think they've announced it.
Speaker 3: They haven't anounced it yet.
Speaker 1: Put it in Mexico. She could win.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 1: I tried it, sure, why not? Come on, bro, hey man, we got a legend in the building. My man, she did look like a prequel villain in that world. The shop was clean, that was fired.
Speaker 3: I love the red.
Speaker 1: I forgot how tall Charlotte is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she towered over most of the women in that match. Man.
Speaker 1: Do oh, I mean shout also shout out to trist Stratus. Yeah, Nikki Bella is officially back full time. Oh, she's back full time, full time, full time, full time. Probably like that, I mean you want me to really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say I love to be like, I don't care. I'm happy for it.
Speaker 2: She wasn't ship when she was there, Like, come on.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to do this.
Speaker 2: It's a popular belief that she was not like Nikki Bella.
Speaker 1: Nicky Bella was cooking for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yes she was. Why are you out here hating?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not hating. I'm just saying what Like my group, like like the other niggas that watch wrestling too.
Speaker 13: They were like, why is the funk she here? Bro like that you can't look. No, we're trying to look and touched and that's it. That's get the on after that.
Speaker 1: Like, no, do you think when when John Seer Sawry backstage, like he tipped his hat to her, the kind of like they do in the movies.
Speaker 2: Is this the old or or my sensor?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, my brother, we're trying to get SPONSI you are, we are alive. I can't save you, okay, because he.
Speaker 1: Did this overall, overall the women's rumble thumbs up, thumbs down.
Speaker 2: It was up.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: But man, man, man, she she was like she was straight, but like she wasn't like that, like like that she was. Look at Alexa Blisz pop and then look at Nicky Bella pop. Not not the comparative too, because it's two different things. But Nicky Bella was away a lot longer than Alexa Blitz. The crowd showing you all that it wasn't it wasn't what they thought it was supposed to be what they thought it was going to be, you know what I'm saying. So and I'm in the crowd. I'm with them.
Speaker 3: Hey man, it was okay to see you. I will man.
Speaker 1: Moving on to the moving on to the rest of the car Tag Team title match, two out of three falls, MotorCity machine.
Speaker 2: Gunshot to the boys.
Speaker 1: I guess d I y. I'm so happy for my boys, Broke, so happy for I mean, this is the this is the biggest crowd they've wrestled in front of.
Speaker 3: Like seventy k.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy, man. You can see the emotion in they face too. Like, man, but that match something that was match was not good. Yo, we can't we came far, bro I'm not believing this. And keep in mind, I'm not blaming this one hundred per on Shelley saving. I'm not even gonna blame Gargano and Champo for that. The mistake, right, the mistake was making it a two out of three falls match, because for the caliber of teams that they are, like for them, they have a two out of three falls match. I would say twenty thirty minutes would have been the ideal time, Like the crowd was starting to get into the final sequence, right, But like match only won fourteen minutes, So it's not a good two out of three, you know what I mean? That's not good.
Speaker 3: But the big fall, huh, Like that's like one.
Speaker 1: Fall literally literally right, but the crowd or no, that's not what people are talking about, you know what I mean? The final sequence hooded Negroes popped up Dawkins crutch to the back. At first, I got mad, I was conflicted. I was like, I was like, all the times these niggas want to do this, they want to do this now, right, But I get it, I get it, you know what I mean, Like they don't like that the Murdercity machine Guns have We've just been gifted these these opportunities, right, because then they stomp out d I y Street profits. How we liking the new the new look.
Speaker 2: I fused with it. I'm fused with because it's like, just like you said, they came in third match, won the title, lost it fairly quickly, and got it back again. The street profits they've been, they've been a high. They've been a high in the high position of the tag team division in the ww both brands, you know what I'm saying. So it's like why they can't get that juste, you know what I mean. So it plays in the story of you know, making them healed. It gives them a little bit of goal behind the dollar now, having these new people come in to the Tag team division, getting that getting a chance to not only winning the title, but just getting the chance of winning the title and they've been here, you know what I'm saying, Like every all the big tag teams been divided, even dl WY, they wasn't even together. Like while the Street the street probably been been been added to the tag team division. So like why now they like these new niggas come in and get a shot on the biggest stage of them all. Why not let us get it? So the storyline, I think.
Speaker 1: Is a great storyline to have.
Speaker 3: I'm always here for niggas bringing violence again. They get that because as much as we love Motor City machine guns, they jumped over the street profits. So they had to get that work. D I Y. They have been a thrown on their side for a while, and they got the chance at the titles. And if I remember correctly, they caused the street profits the shot the chance of the titles before, so he had to beat the ass too. So now we just wait until hopefully we get the street profits. Like in a heel roll and with a just just tired of the of the bullshit, like when they had that great promo of them just talking like how they got to have a change and they tired of the same old thing. This is what they should have did immediately After that, it was just beat the hell out of whoever needed to get beat down. It's months later, but I'll take it. Hey, look.
Speaker 2: Came up, Chads.
Speaker 1: Chad, You've been actively for many moons about the street profits and their placement. Talk to me, man, what are you thinking? Not a raspberry? Not the classes being thrown off?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Look, man, god damn.
Speaker 3: A look man, h I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what's gonna come of this.
Speaker 9: I I want to believe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I want to believe what.
Speaker 9: Every time I see them get a solid push or something's gonna break out.
Speaker 10: Either something has happened or they don't pull the trigger.
Speaker 9: And could they benefit from a tag team title now in this generation? I'm making it seem like we've had like twenty two all right, cauld they benefit from a tag title now in this timeframe?
Speaker 3: We're in sure? Absolutely? Can they benefit from being heels?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, I've seen it and they have the makeup to do it. Like Nolo said, motherfuckers come in overstep you. We've been here for a minute. We haven't had a title five years. We haven't you know what I mean, been on post has gotten I mean wait, they haven't won on the polist has gotten a win. Everything y'all said is with that being said, I have nothing. Damn black power, black niggas. I love it, love y'all, love them all, support But.
Speaker 1: See this is the see I'm good, this is see. The person we gotta blame for this is no lo right you had. You used to have an enthusiasm about you that like yeah, like I believe in the street Profece Nolo has killed that enthusiasm. Man, I'm like, and I get it. And you did the same thing to me too, Like I used to come on this podcast with like enthusiasm about like oh yeah this is gonna happen. So yeah, I've been there, I've rememb where you. I've been where you're sitting at chats. I get it. So I'm right here with you, bro, I'm right here with you.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 9: Listen, am I gonna uplift them or support them shor x like I do anybody else?
Speaker 3: If they went, of course, that's the culture, that's us. So I'm of course, But I don't see anything different in their package.
Speaker 9: I don't see anything different in their package and what we saw outside of them. We're doing what they did for me to be like, Okay, they're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I believe in the street profits.
Speaker 9: I don't believe in the creatives of street profits because it's not like we haven't done this dance before with them being heels. As a matter of fact, it was supposed to be a thing with them and Bobby Lasty, just the fact that people love Bobby Lasty.
Speaker 3: So it is what it is. But we've seen this before. It's not like this is the first time, so we'll see I just want to know how I get blame for everything.
Speaker 1: I was chilling.
Speaker 3: I gave a passion rant about the street profits and how this can be good and how this could be shaped, and then I get.
Speaker 2: Blamed for it.
Speaker 3: But killing somebody's passionate about him?
Speaker 1: You know what you do, nigga, moving on.
Speaker 3: Such a this is what this is the clip?
Speaker 2: This is you know what?
Speaker 3: You know what? There's Lorenzo when I need him.
Speaker 1: Man is enjoying his Sunday night. That's what he's doing that it enjoyed his Sunday night at the game.
Speaker 3: That's one of the coldest last hours.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, terrible bro Ladder match, w W Championship, Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens.
Speaker 3: A hell of the same.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that two friends ballot it out.
Speaker 3: The way many at the end of the day, I agree with Ko. We are a lot of like we be right, but we hate it we be right. He'd be right a fucking cheap ass soda for you to see the light. Oh yeah, he'd be right though, And I'll be right.
Speaker 1: That's the next church Nola was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Mm hm, that's the what. That's the what I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: That's what we need all right here it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, he got his ass and.
Speaker 3: Violence became him and he got sit the hell by Cody.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if anybody heard it on the comic. I think it was Michael Cole. He was like, oh, Kevin Owens was seen backstage talking to Mick Foley. And then when I heard that, I was like, Oh, no, that's not that's not gonna end well for you. Everything I needed.
Speaker 3: To know.
Speaker 1: See every day, every day, every day, there's no reason.
Speaker 3: For us to for any of my brothers to watch stay back.
Speaker 1: My man, that's right, because you're gonna do it to our front. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, because I'm not going to do anything to either one of you brothers, not Mat not Jazz. I know. Oh I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fine, brother, that's fine. We we have things for that too.
Speaker 1: See I'm talking about right now.
Speaker 3: You know you the we always out here threatening. This is a fake gun. What are you talking about?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, it is played out twice.
Speaker 9: You are a sick individual. Man boo this man can't boomy, can't boomy.
Speaker 3: I ain't do not wrong.
Speaker 2: This nigga man.
Speaker 1: H whole world. I'm not surprised that any of this I've been been telling him, but yeah, you know, Nick's crazy. Oh, Nick just be saying stuff.
Speaker 3: No, hey man, you know how I know Sammy saying ain't super saying or he ain't saying. Oh no, please tell us that man watched his best friend die and he ain't do nothing about it and he ain't going to the Royal Rum, but do nothing.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, To be honest with you, if I was saying me, I'd be shocked. Cody was wilding.
Speaker 3: Cody was Yeah, some ship ship. It looked good to me. I ain't see nothing wrong. I ain't see nothing wrong. This is Cody. I want it. So you got that, right, hey, brother, keep them vice, keep it going. We need more dogs, not a bunch of cats. And yeah it was a little good. I got my shoes on. We need a bunch of dogs. Want to Cody, I want.
Speaker 9: Ship, I got I got my wrong, I got my head, then I got my jacket.
Speaker 3: Now fuck that and we need more jacobs. We need more dogs.
Speaker 5: Time to do it in February, brother, that hold February.
Speaker 3: Now Cody crash out. But I liked it.
Speaker 1: Look should not about to be easier for him either, But you know what I mean, Like, like, he got through, he got through Ko. Now he's got to wait to whoever he's whoever he's facing that at WrestleMania. So like I said, well, we'll get into it with the men's But yeah, like it just was. I I like the the descent of Cody Rhod's mental mental state, you know what I mean? Like, and I feel by the time we get to WrestleMania, his mental state is going to just break apart. Right, Oh, He's going to be unhinged.
Speaker 3: Unhinged behavior is on the way he look if he's man a chance and excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know we need you know, we need we need like instead of the red white blue colors on the gear, like if you came out of just like pure black, back black and like gray. It didn't have him change his head.
Speaker 3: All you wanted to go back to the Burnett Burnett Cody all black come up with a mustache too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga, he ain't about to write that red riding blue ship for long. He about to go straight Hollywood Cody go crazy on, y'all. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't want. I don't want like I don't want to cocky Cody Rose though, Like I don't want that, Like I want like an unhinged version of Cody, Like I like seeing his mental state go down, like Cody when he like when he looks like he hasn't slept in a while. Perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga was drunk, didn't he drunk on rage?
Speaker 3: What's the name of that? Hey? That ship?
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean. Let let's go into the men's rumble with that then, because we know who won the rumble, right and before we get to who won the rumble. Before we get to that, let's stay on Cody's path and where that's going.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: The vision looks like Cody Rhodes John Cena. Right, John Cena was the last one eliminated. John Cena does the promo at the press conference, a hun masterclass in how to make yourself the most important person on the roster. Right, John Cena showed niggas like, Hey, this is how y'all do it?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: To sum up what John Cena said, he said that for the twenty three year years he's been with w w WEE, he has done what's best for business, and that is being loyal stuff like XYZ and he realized that that was his last war rumble, that was his last opportunity of winning the World Rumble, and now he's going in to his last WrestleMania. And what is best for business is John Cena being in the main event for WrestleMania so he can win seventeen. And what's best for business is him going into the elimination chamber because he knows it is his last WrestleMania. So in the line that was the codis to me was the ending when John Cena said, I'm going to win seventeen so I can shake the hand of the person that becomes eighteen. That shit was so fucking incredible.
Speaker 3: A bar, a.
Speaker 2: Bar never gonna have.
Speaker 14: That's why you said that ship. Damn My nigga said that that ship right down, that nigga he might win seventeen.
Speaker 2: Nobody going eighteen, Bro, nobody gonna do that ship.
Speaker 3: No bad go ahead from I had a who a little bit man, he said, a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: But Bro, that niggas we forget that nigga got the golden shuffle. That niggas got the golden shovel. Bro. It wasn't until later on in his career where he kind of backed off. And you know, let me shine.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold hold hold on, hold on, hold on. All the people that John Cena like prevented from being stars, probably like nobody was looking for no goddamn Alex Riley, what men hung out with the mis No, the only person, the only person was bad News Bearer. That was the nexus. That was the only that may killed twelve careers one night.
Speaker 3: Table.
Speaker 1: Hey what what what?
Speaker 2: What? What? All? That nigga said, and uh and and coming to America, he'd beat Joe Lewis's dad. He he beat Bray wise as oh.
Speaker 1: Damn, I forgot about Bray Yeah. Yeah, but okay, But with that being said, what is best for business is Johnson and Cody Rhodes. Like that has to be the main event. Only because of the way that the Rumble was structured, you kind of get an idea of what everybody's now going to be doing. Right, So main event wise, it has to be John Cena because if there's gonna be one person for this unhinged version of Cody Rhodes, the person that's gonna push him to the brink of that is going to be John Cena. Yeah, think about all the things John Cena is going to bring up to Cody Rhodes when they have a face to face. Nigga, you left. I didn't have to leave to be a star. He ran from the grind. You ran from the grind. Shoot. I can see Sea even saying something like something along the line is like I went to Hollywood and I'm still bigger than you.
Speaker 9: Oh, you know, he definitely gonna bring up his dad. That's that's that's just you know, a layup.
Speaker 1: I want somebody to you know what we should go back to the eighties and like I need somebody to like Slant or Dusty, John's the one to do it.
Speaker 3: There's somebody can do it. Because even Roman didn't Slandero. He just said that I was his favorite son. That's all. But that nigga John Hey Bro. Like I told Scotland earlier, that been John Cena literally said, your time is up. My time is now. This is what this is, like nothing else matters. I am what is best for business, Nothing else is greater than me than me going to WrestleMania main inventing and winning his seventeenth championship like it's a far Like it's a foregone conclusion to this man, that is all this is. And then everybody else just gotta get in line, get beat down and just take it. And then those moments when we get with him and Cody generational bro, because we all know John Cena loves he loves loves to spank people on the mic Hey Cody, he he's kind of he's I'm not saying, an easy target, but he easy for him.
Speaker 1: I hate look Sena. If anything seen is gonna bring out the absolute best out of out of Cody Rhodes. If that's the mess, they go, Uh, some key things man like John got to hit the tan in booth man. He looking pale, just looks like you not with.
Speaker 3: That ship man, you know that Johnny ship for real.
Speaker 1: You don't got to be to you. Look, you don't have to become Dominican bron you don't. I'm not saying you have to do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Just get a little something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, he look like he been in Boston too long. Right number two, fix your gear, man, gear. The gear last night was looking like the blue and gray on top of the pale skin. That didn't work. That that the shoes, the dad shoes wasn't working. Bro, terrible, terrible man like and I'm not gonna bring up I'm not gonna bring up the boss, but you know, I mean something like.
Speaker 3: The reverse. You can't do nothing about that. I can't do exactly. You's got to take it. That's genetics, baby, But you you.
Speaker 9: Making it seem like this man is big on that. Nah, not that this day and age, it's merch, go said regardless, He's gonna do numbers regardless, Like I don't see none of that. The shoes gotta go, you gotta switch them up. But the other two things, man, John ain't doing none of that.
Speaker 3: Ship. I really wish the money in the game, and.
Speaker 1: We set the money.
Speaker 15: The check clear that is there is shout out the picture because he damn sure got the check clear for thirty minutes laying his ass on that damn and I was cool with it.
Speaker 3: I had nothing to say. He didn't.
Speaker 1: You know, all you gotta do is just get the key spots you need to do the serial marrow, settle medal, and then just keep it, you know, keep it moving. That's all you need. That's all you need. I'm not gonna lie. When Ray came out, I groaned. I was just like me too, me too, bro. I was like whatever.
Speaker 3: I growed until uh Chaz put on that tweet in the group chat and I was like, oh yeah, Pensa, Penser be nice sort to come out to make this not for me not to groan anymore, and I was like, hey, here he is just like d back appeared. Pensum showed up a number two.
Speaker 1: Let's see a little disappointed in Carmelo Hayes's performance. Triple H never beat in the the allegations that this was the only black man in the rumbles, you know what I mean? Well two yeah too.
Speaker 3: We had too about to be about to be like, hey, hey, hey, hey, we have one wrestler.
Speaker 1: We have one wrestler.
Speaker 3: What black wrestling the rule? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The loochers again.
Speaker 3: They shipped off though.
Speaker 1: Which is cool. I'm always I'm like, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I just want earlier.
Speaker 1: Why was Carmelo only in this match for six minutes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why did they put why did they put all the cruise awakes in the first ten spots?
Speaker 3: Hey? Man, Like I said, my only for this, for this joint was that I don't know why Over and Trick could be in the match. You had the NXC champion of the women being theirs. Why can't the NXC champion and the men be in it?
Speaker 2: Oh, mash the maybe put Omas? I was thinking, like, what said?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Omas?
Speaker 2: Was there? Was it?
Speaker 1: Omas?
Speaker 3: They? Oh?
Speaker 1: So Omas is no longer the GHC Tag Team Champion. He relink with the title because he was like, oh, I'm going back to w W. He was in Indy, That's the thing. He was in Indy.
Speaker 3: Oh well Dad, Well then I don't know why my Man of the Day of rumble.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean, in hindsight, I'm kind of glad o. But trick won't won't in it just because now looking at the way the match was structured, they probably would have got lost in the shuffle a little bit. So no big loss to me.
Speaker 3: No, No, would have been nice to have more black men talent. That's well, they did.
Speaker 2: They did add they did take a Chinese man out and put a black man.
Speaker 1: He's Japanese.
Speaker 2: They did add the japan They did take a Japanese man down to put a black man.
Speaker 10: They did get the funk out of here with him.
Speaker 3: So, oh you didn't like that ship? It was cool. I mean it was cool seeing get Spirit to the Gulag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 1: Hey, this spot look the spot worm for us man, Like I showed my nephew. My nephew loved my nephew.
Speaker 3: I was about to say the same ship. My nephew hit me up. He was like, do you see this ship?
Speaker 2: I'm like on watching it. Well he ain't say this ship like you're watching this? I was like, yes, like they got I showed speed on here and he was he was highly excited about it when he's seen it on Instagram or whatever social media thing that he's not supposed to have.
Speaker 10: I don't want to be one of those guys like.
Speaker 9: Get off my lawn. I'm not I don't not that person, you know what I mean. I'm very be in the Stanley right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to do that. I don't I don't want to do that.
Speaker 9: But I think more so, I was just kind of bothered with, you know, just only Mellow being the only black guy and I just I just knew you were gonna have tricking over h.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 10: I understand the game. I understand logan. I understand the game, so I'm not oblivious to it, but I still don't funk with it.
Speaker 9: But with that being said, it was a funny ass spot.
Speaker 3: That ship was for the kids. Uh yeah it was. It was funny as hell. I did laugh.
Speaker 1: I leg I legit. Don't speed realized like like I feel like he knew the spot was coming. I don't think he realized it was gonna be that type of spirit.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Man, did you see the different angles to that ship? My bed got cleared? You see the slow moke.
Speaker 2: I did clear, But also did y'all see like well, on his page, he's at jump until he left the arena. That's what I respect him a little bit more about that, like he like after he got spired and then he got the followay slam into the to the table, they walked them, They walked them to the to the back, they golf carted them out. He was still selling that on his platform like he was legit hurt.
Speaker 3: You know. So I respect that. I respect. Yeah, he didn't have to do that.
Speaker 2: He could have just did that, you know, sold until he got to Gorilla and then chilled, you know, enjoyed the show. But he sold it until he So, hey, man, that man was gonna stream the entire time, the entire time time.
Speaker 3: Entire time. I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 9: I'll give respect expector Dudeyeah, I mean he definitely, he definitely played his role necessarily and I got to honor that.
Speaker 1: I want to say, what's up?
Speaker 3: This is ship like like doing with speed did like if you got would you do that spot?
Speaker 1: They gave you the chance?
Speaker 3: Man? Now, okay, let me rephrase that. Let me rephrase that. Twenty five year old you not not us at this age now, but twenty five year old.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah there cool, Yeah, okay there.
Speaker 2: Imagine with your cousin Prince Ayakia going crazy in the road room. Imagine Bro.
Speaker 3: Be like ray my stereo and.
Speaker 2: I love Yeah man, that would beautiful. Bro, Yeah, I missed your opportunity. Really did stick.
Speaker 1: Here, Braun. Bron looked good, Bron. Look he came out the fact that he got an opportunity to spear Roman reigns, and then on top of that he got the you know, I mean, Bron got the speed spot and he speared Roman Reigns. But to me personally, was the face off with Jacob fatu mm hmm that that spoke. That's what he spoke for one second?
Speaker 3: My bad. I a'm me to cut you off. Can we talk about this crowd though? How did you feel about the crowd? Huh No, No, I just meet like as their performance, because I say people talk down on the indie crowd like how they're like like they were kind of dead during to certain spots and whatnot, like they didn't give like I don't like me personally, I don't think they gave the Jacob and Roman face off the adulation that it should have gotten. Bro.
Speaker 1: They didn't even give the Roman self the proper respect they needed. So I will.
Speaker 9: Say they were in tune, but awkwardly like the pops that they did. We didn't think it was gonna happen. The pops that should have happened like it should have didn't. So they were there, just not where we thought they.
Speaker 3: Should have been.
Speaker 9: The face offs alone for the men should have just what it would have me at lost in Heaven somewhere, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie. I was getting kind of tired of the face off faces, like the faces like them having like that that slowed down and you're like, look like they got it. They did that a lot in the Man's Rumble.
Speaker 3: You talking about towards the end or just no, they didn't.
Speaker 1: Know they did that the entire match, like two guys would start doing like that. Yeah, they did that a lot. Oh yeah, so like they really needed like nobody like when l A. Knight was trying to do it with Logan Paul like what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Man? Like, yeah, you're right, nobody cares about this.
Speaker 1: This is Joe trying to do it. Joe Hendry, you trying to do it where Roman Room was like, nah, the fucking level.
Speaker 3: Peasant, come on down and I don't mean to call him my man a peasant, but like you said, no.
Speaker 1: Speak your truth.
Speaker 3: Speak, Hey man, I just know Roman ain't give no damn about Joe Hendry. He looked at him and said, who in the hell is this? He he saw, buddy, he saw it.
Speaker 1: The person I thought the worst for was Finn Balley because I didn't even know philn Balen had a theme change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was because we ain't seen him since he lost the last time on Raw, so this was very new for him. That's why I remember I had mentioned earlier that h like, I ain't noticed who people was until they name came on the Titan troning or whatever, and he was I was referring like directly to him because his music like it ain't dark. His name popped up and then the music was playing. I was like, like, who the fuck is this? Why you got a new theme?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Also, who the fuck is this rapping it? Because I want to find out who it is? You know what I'm saying. Maybe it's one of his friends, maybe it's it's definitely Ashton Bronson, you know what I'm saying, Because don't he wrestled it for a w who he like, but uh, I ain't really feeling that. I wish it had some of the new the feeling of the initial Finn theme, but that it may be just me being nitpicked.
Speaker 1: So what else? What else in the rumble.
Speaker 3: Drew being eliminated?
Speaker 9: Yeah, how stage his annual Uh I'll yeah walk out?
Speaker 1: Hey, his elimination did feel out of place. I will say.
Speaker 3: That you thought you should be weird?
Speaker 1: Think about what would you say, Chess?
Speaker 10: I was asking you thought he should have went longer?
Speaker 1: Not even that, Like it's just like, think about all the things Drew has been doing the last few months and like depending on who you taught to like if but like he really did storm out because he was upset. Somebody had to get their spot in. Like it just felt like it happened too quick and so I don't know, it just it just felt weird. It just wasn't a good placement.
Speaker 9: I think what took place was we got well, I feel like the consensus wanted with that face off between him and Roman.
Speaker 10: We even waiting for it for so long, and it you know, it got the pop that it needed.
Speaker 3: Again, I could be wrong.
Speaker 9: I the way it happened so fast with that it felt like maybe that was that was his moment and at the rumble and that was pretty much it. Now whether he was upset about that or not, we don't know, you know, how the shit go, but I and I think just because of the end goal of what we were trying to get to with everything that happened between Pump Roman, Jacob Sina, and unfortunately Logan, he probably just you know what I'm saying, just got moved down because of that. But I would have liked to see him go longer, especially after he had that few Roman.
Speaker 3: But we'll see what happens. I just let Grata uh here, like I can understand if drew like once more respect on his name after the year that he had last year, because that was a spectaticular year, the real winner of the of the Hater of the Year award who should have who should have won it? But I'll take it he was on one of the our year and had magnificent, magnificent feud with uh seeing Punk, and I guess I just thought, I guess there'd be like bigger, bigger things for him, Like I honestly thought his his elimination would have been like much later, like he'd have been like one of the last at least like the last ten to be eliminated. How long did you last last year?
Speaker 1: Hold? Hold please, I'll find out.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember what it was longer, but I just want to be sure. Yeah, Seeing Punk took them out. Danny see limined. No no, no, Dame Dame Dollar.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no last year. Punker woman is last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's no, no, no, no, no, I know Davey Preze eliminated this year.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, okay, you're trying to see Damien pre Streue McIntire match media. Nope.
Speaker 3: I hate when you put it like that.
Speaker 14: I hate when you put it.
Speaker 1: Answer the question. I don't answer the question. I'll give the.
Speaker 2: Should be like Undertaking Diesel.
Speaker 1: No, that match was fire. That take Undertaker Diesel? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: When was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Rest media, yep, media, boyhood dream.
Speaker 1: The worst Iron Man match of all time?
Speaker 3: Goddamn. Really, as we get older and mature, Nick is right.
Speaker 1: Go back, I gotta go back. I gotta save yourself, save yourself an hour.
Speaker 3: It was yourself an hour?
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, mascot that you died, A true fan recognized they bullshit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was a lot of a lot of submission holes. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's not even my gripe with that match. My gripe is, how do you have an iron Man match and only one fall that was and the one fall came at a sudden death?
Speaker 3: Yep, yes, that's just just have a match.
Speaker 2: Just have an if it was, if it didn't have the iron Man match stipulation, it had been a better match.
Speaker 3: So iron Man I wasn't always two out of three.
Speaker 1: Falls, No, no, no, no, mat.
Speaker 3: It's many decisions. Yeah, I'm sorry, right, I'm sorry. That is right, okay, my boy?
Speaker 2: Right, So, who is the best one to you? Mine is triple h and.
Speaker 1: Raw Mine is brocking Kirk.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Both are really good. I'm about to say mine is brocking Kirk.
Speaker 1: I gotta go back and watch that onea SmackDown, right there. Jay Usso, let's talk about him. We've talked about Juso for the past three weeks and uh now Jusso has won the World Wumble with jay Usso has a guarantee World Championship match at WrestleMania. Who's did y'all see this coming? Did y'all know not one of us picked him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Yo, I should have. I watched him on the five twenty podcast with Jeff T and his partners. Shout out to the five twenty podcast to Jeff T. If you don't know who Jeff T is. He was point guard for the Atlanta Hawks when they was fire, you know what I mean, back in the mid two thousands or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I feel like fire is a little bit too high. But I feel you there was number one in the league. I said they were number one, you know, I remember what happened.
Speaker 1: They got.
Speaker 2: Line happened, they got to the Heat and the Cavaliers happened, because remember they had like a stint where there was number one in the league for years. You did, you know what I'm saying, not not just in the East but the league anyway. You're right, thought know, you're right not to under mind what you're saying. Yes, they definitely got fucked up.
Speaker 1: But also I would like to say, my wife did pick this correctly. She did say. She didn't say, and Michael Rookie I laughed and I was like, Oh, that's that's not gonna happen. Yeah, yeah, she was right.
Speaker 2: But it was a moment. It was a moment that podcast when he asked who y'a think gonna win, and he said, you know Roman and the rumble nobody picked anybody. They was like, we don't know, We're gonna go and see because Jeff Tge is from Indianapolis and that's what the podcast is and he was at the show and everything like that, so they made they even then they have like a Yeat Street for like a down there in Indianapolis as well, and name the street. Yeah, they had like a yet street. So it seemed like maybe just off his there was is jumping on his popularity, but we should have seen this coming and like you know, like miss miss Gotland she picked it up, so like yeah, so she probably seen it and I ain't see it.
Speaker 3: So I just didn't see him.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm sorry, No, no, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say it was I just like I said, like we had talked previously, I saw him eventually winning this year.
Speaker 3: I just didn't that had No.
Speaker 9: Ain't no fucking way I would have what this rumble with all the names we got, there's no fucking way.
Speaker 1: In hindsight, though, in hindsight, it's very much a like this is what the world rumble is supposed to be, you know what I mean, Like that's what I was saying earlier, like this is what the rumble is supposed to be, Like it's supposed to be like the guy going on to WrestleMania. Now we know jay Husso is not main eventing WrestleMania, and it doesn't need to be that. Like I would not put jay Uso in the main event spot, right, but jay Uso and Gunfi opening up WrestleMania. Mm hmmm, because so just think about it, like jay Uso coming out being the first person that people see in Vegas, like that is going to get the crowd rocket, you know what I mean? I just, like I said, like the conversations we've been having the past couple of weeks, like I genuinely thought, if it wasn't gonna happen at Saturday Night's main event, it wasn't gonna happen for jay Uso. Jay Uso has to win at WrestleMania, Like there's no way he does not walk out of wrestle Media and not be the World Heavyweight Champion.
Speaker 9: Question answer, I know what y'all said, Sina Cody Cool.
Speaker 1: No, No, okay, listen, no, no I say I already know what he about. I don't know what he's about to say.
Speaker 3: No, okay, listen a fine now, I want to keep it cool.
Speaker 9: All I'm saying is, don't be surprised if they pivot to Cody and Jay and Mania.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, that's not happening. That's not not because we.
Speaker 1: Didn't take and he did hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on hold on a couple of weeks ago. I had to do a whole booking scenario on why Seth Rollins and Bo Dallas would be a great WrestleMania match.
Speaker 2: Chaz, it is.
Speaker 1: Your turn, sell me on Cody roads Jay us the main event in wrestle media.
Speaker 3: I don't need to say much, and I'm not trying to really do much.
Speaker 9: Basically, I'm basing all my information off the history that we have between these two individuals.
Speaker 10: It's not like it's nothing there. Clearly they're friends.
Speaker 9: But if route it's going the way I see it going, yeah, you can put seeing him ultimate bayface cool.
Speaker 3: I'm with it. I'm not knocking that. That's the money, that's the that's.
Speaker 9: The the good, the goods God, But you mean to tell me you can't see or I can't sell you the ranged uh barely known.
Speaker 3: To his his.
Speaker 9: Thoughts and feelings, Cody Rhodes against truly and and ultimately damn they're touching his bayface status. And jay Uso, you mean to tell me I can't sell you the fact that jay Uso let this man in just like he let in rollment, but because the title was so bigger than him in his friendship, he's willing the motherfucking do whatever you gotta do, including beating the ship out.
Speaker 3: Of Juso just like he did.
Speaker 9: Evan Ons, you mean to tell me you can't see that all the way to Mania.
Speaker 3: And Scotland, Scotland, Scotland. Can I handle this one?
Speaker 9: No, listen, before you started, I agree with whatever you're about to say. I just want to put that out there. I'm not here to argue. I'm just telling you. Don't be surprised.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no. See look this is the thing. Let me help you out last night. Last night was the simplest answer. But we just didn't see it. Out of than missus Scotland. She saw it, but the rest of us we ain't see it. That was the simplest answer. It's the guy who's had the story going on for five years. It's the guy who's had moments after moment over the years. It's the guy who has the craziest crowd reactions that he's maintained for over a year. And who is who the blood Lines storyline is actually about. Oh yes, this is the simplest answer of Jay doing it. But why the hell would Jay go against Cody? He already got the ship with Gun there. He already been said that he he know he can beat Gun there. He just needs one more shot, and him at Wrestlemedia made a vin ja uso this is his one more shot.
Speaker 1: No, why that man yawned in your face? He said, hey that oh shit out of here? And you know what, I love that? Hey, brother, reject reject Novo's plot points.
Speaker 3: Hey brother, he can yall all? He won't. That don't need what I said is in any word or anywhere less factual than what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: People yond at Tim Duncan all the time. That don't mean he won't killing him.
Speaker 1: Did you just compare yourself to Tim Duncan.
Speaker 3: In this situation? I sure as hell did.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: I like, I respect it. I respect all that cool.
Speaker 9: All that's gravy training my boy.
Speaker 3: All that is smooth sailor. And I'm gonna leave it right there.
Speaker 9: But I will say this, I appreciate y'all for giving me these keys to see the vision, even when y'all don't.
Speaker 3: Ah, Oh, that's cute, that's cute. That's a that's a cute way to say you're wrong, But it's okay.
Speaker 2: I would chazz though at first I thought i'd seen it with Gunther. At first I thought because he had mentioned the promo with Quavo that you know, he know he could beat him, he know he could beat him. And the post press conference he had mentioned no gun to gun to gun. But he also proved to us that he know how to swerve our ass swerve when they come to whoa.
Speaker 3: But he beens.
Speaker 2: So they asked him again about like you know who he thinking about going? He was like, you know, he mentioned, I don't want to saw anybody's intelligence and you know everything about it like that. Maybe y'all seen it, maybe y'all didn't, but who was saying yeah? But now that I wanted him, he's a hen. No he's gonna go over, but to go with even to go with like no like no lo. You kind of convinced me to say that he might go to Cody because you said the storyline been about him. Why not have it more of a conflicting story of having him beat Cody after the tribal chief lost to Cody.
Speaker 3: You did you know what I'm saying, Because we have mother.
Speaker 1: That's why tag me in real quick tag me.
Speaker 2: Initially, he come right, go ahead, I.
Speaker 1: Hear them both of y'all right. In theory, In theory, Cody Rhodes jay Usso sounds like a big time main, big time main event, right. But if jay Luso pivots to Cody Rhodes, and he just got on the press press conference saying I know I can beat Goother, right, So if he pivots to Cody Rhodes, then he's proving to himself and he's proving to the crowd he can't beat Goother. Goother is three and noo on him? Right, And truthfully, jay Uso against Cody Rhodes won't make sense in the in the the grand scheme, because why would Cody go back, right, Why would Cody even want the match with jay Uso Goother on the other hand, Right, it's going to speak a lot louder for Juso to be like, I know I can beat Goother, Right, I know I can beat you now. Will we ever eventually get a j Uso Cody Roads match? Maybe, yeah, maybe, But for right now, there's nothing that ja Uso can offer Cody until he beats Gunther. Until j Uso pins Gunther one two three, he does not do anything to warrant a title shot against Cody Rhodes. Focus on the monster that you can't beat right now, and then you can step two to Cody, get him Scotland.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. Yeah, he I got another theory too. Maybe him and Code, maybe him and Roman win the titles. Who's the real tribal chief?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I don't know, we get all right. We don't need to do that. We don't have to have the titles involved with that to be to do that. You can do that about the titles.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying this blood line, this blood line story, Bro, we can have this for the next ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta wrap that ship up to Nope, I need this will last forever, Bro, not yeah, not for this wrong, not for this?
Speaker 2: Uh this Madia keeps weat make it last forever. Goddamn.
Speaker 3: Kevin is the truth.
Speaker 1: Kevin is the true victim. Christ did.
Speaker 3: I one hundred percent agree and I I relate. I know what it feels like to be the victim. I do.
Speaker 1: Good argument, fellas, that was great times. First time ever uh tag team debate on the podcast? Was that was worth it?
Speaker 3: Yes? It looks it was me and you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the nesile heat man, don't start?
Speaker 3: What bro?
Speaker 1: What I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are do we like the triple triple threat between Punk Seph and Roman?
Speaker 3: I don't hate it.
Speaker 9: Uh, I'm not a So that's it's gonna do something because it's the names.
Speaker 10: But I rather see Roman and Except go one on one versus that.
Speaker 1: Well, what about if this match was a number one contenders match?
Speaker 2: Okay at Mania?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like it. Okay, that's that's different, different stipulations. So question, what's the favorite?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? So what's the favorite.
Speaker 3: In the favor?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah?
Speaker 1: What did you think?
Speaker 3: He said the favorite?
Speaker 2: It doesn't work, but yeah, I think like if Roman win, he's the first to get a title shot. I think that's what it is make show Roman win and you get a title shot first.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not that's not Punk. I feel, yeah, I have to be like, that's not it. I don't think that. I think it has to be something like.
Speaker 3: With bigger steaks, like it has to be here. Yes, yes, I'm sorry, not know my bo.
Speaker 9: Does it have to be to at till Maniam? Does a favor have to happen sometimes at Mania?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say yes, only because I think you couldn't stretch it. But I feel like, because everything is so hot right now, you know what I mean, Like it would make more sense the favor get revealed at Mania now, Like I said, we'd be talking about two whole months, two and a half till we get to Mania, right. I feel just I mean just me, I feel like just the favor being Paul turning on Roman like that doesn't that doesn't it me? Yeah, it's not. It's not moving me. It's not. It's not moving me to like any type of It's where I'm like, oh, wow, you know what I mean? Because truthfully, does does Punk need Paul Hayman? That'd be.
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I think. So My thing is like I don't think it has to be like something where Paul has to turn on Roman, but more like he it has to put him in like a bad position with Roman, Like he has to like make a choice, like he still still rocks with Roman, that's his tribal chief. But it has to be something of like some kind of consequence.
Speaker 9: I I just the way it was shaping up, It just thought it was gonna happen at Rumble. So that's why I was like, well, damn, what is it now? And like you said, we got time, But is the favorite, the cash and favor gonna hit I don't know the backlash or hell in the cell versus hitting that, you know, a big four. That's where I'm at. I just feel like it can be a year. But when are you exactly gonna execute it? And then what exactly is it?
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's a plot point, excuse me, a plut point that we're not talking about. What if the favor has nothing to do with Roman, Like the favor can absolutely have nothing to do with Roman. Rains I think be aware attaching it because Paul is with Roman, but Punk could be calling that favor for like, hey, like I'm not going to rule out the possibility that seam Punk does not win the WW Championship at media. I'm not gonna rule that out. I'm not gonna rule out the I'm going in fact, I will say is a possibility. The last image you see on night to a WrestleMania is Sam Punk coding up the world Champion and the world the WW Championship, and that is the favor. Somehow Paul Hayman has secured a contract for seam Punk to wrestle the winner of the main event.
Speaker 2: Because that Nigga did look at that Nigga on his way out. He stared that Nigga down. That's the fact.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I like it.
Speaker 9: That could work, you know what, Yeah, because what we've been seeing throughout this past couple of months, the unexpected and Nigga's pivoting.
Speaker 3: Right, So I think we connected to Roman.
Speaker 9: Obviously because of the situation, but I didn't even consider.
Speaker 10: And not even connected with Roma. But then I'm like, it doesn't hit the same.
Speaker 9: I'm just looking at all scenarios and trying to figure out what's the best possible course.
Speaker 1: We'll think like this, if if they went that route, hypothetically they go that route where Paul Hayden had security role title shot for Punk that I can create divisions between Paul and Roman because the Roman could be like, why did you not do that for me? You're my wise man? Why did you not do that same thing? Why do I why do I even have to come to you to even ask? Right? But you did it for Punk and then you've now led into Summer Slam or Money in the Bank a World Championship match between Seam Punk and Roman.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I think I like it, and I think the best scenario is I guess maybe past if they don't put that. Man, I don't see it happening, because again I thought it was that rumble. But I think the scenario, like I have for Jay, is some at some point in time, it is going to happen. It's definitely got to be a big four. You can't do it that, you know what I'm saying some bullshit. It gotta be a big four and it gotta be like something's massive, like what the fuck? So, whether that's the title turning, I'm with you. The names we gotta do so we gotta get this. This gotta be a moment in time we come back like every year, like, Oh, it's the anniversary of Like, that's how good it gotta be.
Speaker 2: Sena ain't gonna win that ship. That's y'all basically saying fucking.
Speaker 9: I think in that scenario, like you said, either Scott or No said Sena could win. But somehow Paul got a contract made so that something happens to where Punk wins.
Speaker 2: M kah.
Speaker 3: Something like that. All I know is this favorite better be damn good.
Speaker 1: That's all I know. That's all I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that niggah.
Speaker 3: He he on Paul asked about that favorite bru they bringing it up, They bring it they bringing it up.
Speaker 1: He should be.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is the main point of most all the interviews Punk has been in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what I feel.
Speaker 1: What the favorite?
Speaker 3: It got a pop, It got a pop.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll see, we'll see what we're this where this take? This is what I love about many a season. Just we just got to enjoy the ride, man, We just you know what I mean, Like, you got these bitch ass niggas on Twitter that j so they shut up. You're gonna you're gonna watch regardless. You're not really mad, you're not upset, you're not upset jay Usso won the world I saw somebody was like, oh that could have been the spot for l A Night. Be fucking for real, Like, stop stop playing with yourself that is ridiculous.
Speaker 16: Take that bunky ship off. You embarrassing us. Come broke up, yo, bro niggas. Somebody said l A Nix is a better wrestler than Jay Husso please get the funk out of my face, Like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Ship that nigga? L A Knight can't do the poison run. I've seen jay Us do a poison run a nigga, you know what I mean? Ju that l A Knight can't do the Super five splash like Ju so can do you do?
Speaker 1: Gotta clean yourself off off the top.
Speaker 3: You know from the second rope to sometimes he hop on this on the top.
Speaker 2: And then jump, oh yeah that one. Yeah, well man, fun that nigga.
Speaker 3: But right l A Knight, I ain't gonna I ain't gonna say it like that, but j I don't give a damn but l A Knight them days to me being yeah, I don't it's ober bro kid, Like he came in the rumble and I was just like, oh yeah, l A Knight. Then he tried to have that little face off with Logan like we give a damn.
Speaker 2: No you did, you did important?
Speaker 3: Then we don't care. We know no man, don't give a single funk about that.
Speaker 2: No one, no thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, bro, I'm good. Hey l A A Are you gonna be a WrestleMania No, Like, there's nothing there, there's nothing there for late.
Speaker 3: Night hey man. L A. Knight is a victim of typing. That is all it is, sadly, and that's okay some people. It just is what it is. For him.
Speaker 1: He's not even getting the US title right now. That's all big gym right now. Big Gym about to get the US title, and I'm cool with that. That is gonna be a beautiful moment, like I would have Chimmy win the US title also at Mania.
Speaker 3: Oh that'd be dope.
Speaker 1: And since okay the person that's yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Aventual picture, that Aventual picture with the two usos with the title belts up there showing them off.
Speaker 1: Perfect moment.
Speaker 3: So mh oh man.
Speaker 1: Then he's gonna win that ship on Friday before media. That's what's up. Yeah, yeah, that is his role at Russell Media is to come out on stage.
Speaker 9: That this is crazy, this is nuts. No, I never thought the slander in this man, like, nah, this is true.
Speaker 1: This is what needs to happen.
Speaker 3: Man, even you.
Speaker 2: Know, like it lasts a little while.
Speaker 3: But with l a night man, he's still I won't say that. I never said he did for you.
Speaker 1: Fuck him, Draymond Man. Drew mcatary might snamp him out. So we don't know. Mm hmmm, you don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, the game is the game? Hey, bro, what are you gonna do? The announced table spot. I gotta go through the table.
Speaker 1: Gotta go through.
Speaker 3: Logan, Paul gotta put me through the send me the hell of ship.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, So fellas, I don't have nothing else for the rest of that. I had stuff in my notes, but we've already hit the two two hour mark, so y'all got anything else?
Speaker 3: M My only thing is how the hell did they trade Luca Dacic at midnight?
Speaker 2: In the d of night they knew, they knew the perfect time to do it. Bro, I'm like, what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 1: I woke up, woke up extremely confused. Me too.
Speaker 3: I thought I was still sleep Now I was, I was It was a blue It was two am. I just brarely woke up.
Speaker 1: I just saw a messages a blue Sky.
Speaker 3: Was like, Oh now these niggas lie with the Twitter real quick think, oh this is real?
Speaker 2: Oh he said they did the same thing with Katie. You talking about when he went to the Warriors the first time.
Speaker 3: Jered I probably talked about what he got traded.
Speaker 1: The Sons.
Speaker 2: The Sons, Okay, probably man Bro, They're not done. The Laker's not done. I think I think Lebron going back to Cleveland. I think they're about to just.
Speaker 3: Real ship b.
Speaker 2: Y'all heard it from me first. I'm wold right now, Tarboro.
Speaker 3: Party, bomb party, how can they?
Speaker 2: They can't they? They number five in the the number five in the West. Right now, they got a good they had a good chance of, you know what I'm saying, at least getting to that they was gonna be in the playoffs for sure. They had a good chance of having a strong pushing the playoffs if they were. They got that big that A d wanted. But they were like, Okay, you want to be a foe funk that go to oak Cliff.
Speaker 3: Got it. Now you can really be the four. He can be the four because Lively could be the.
Speaker 2: Five exactly, you want to be the foe. Go to oak Cliff d towm buogie. You got to learn that, Dougie real fast, got damn learn real fast down in D time. And I don't know how that there's only one basketball you can have on the court at the time. So how is that going to work with Lebron and and Luca? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Since I got my bulls, had we traded Levigne just traded just it was a three team. It was a three team trade between the Spurs, Sacramento and uh uh darn. Fox went to say Antonio went to Sacramento and then we got Zach Collins and some other ship that I don't.
Speaker 2: Care about, damn b b who ship I might watch and be a little bit more now not even the All Star break, but this when the trades happened, right before it.
Speaker 3: I about to say, go ahead, I about to say the trade deadline. I know it's like this week.
Speaker 2: It's like in four days.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, okay, now that makes sense, all right? I forgot all about that, yep.
Speaker 3: It just it.
Speaker 2: Seems it seemed like it's right around the corner because the super Bowl is later, you know what I mean. I usually yeah, like usual, the super Bowl is earlier in the year, and then we have the trade deadline like a cup, like a three, you know, three two weeks after that, but super Bowl then trade dad man man Man mantis time. It added that little spark that we needed though, because you know football about the end, you know, wrestumating the season.
Speaker 9: And all this ship happened within the span of like three hours. Jay winning to rumble, Beyonce nounster tour, dang trade, Sean's bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy crazy time, crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm here for the chaos.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 3: It's good for myself. Indeed, man, let's get the let's get the hell up out of here.
Speaker 1: So fuck the UFC. Oh yeah, yeah, fuck the UFC.
Speaker 3: Absolutely every day.
Speaker 1: An official retired m M A fan.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Welcome? Yeah, I'll tell you all fair.
Speaker 2: I know, I know out of sidey you got knocked out, but we can't control that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But is he winning? I mean, is he gett knocked out? That shit makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was a that was a dub. That was a great way for me. That that was a great way for me to in my standom. Yeah, but yeah, House notes, we will not be having a show next week. It is a super Bowl. People are going to be doing stuff. Maybe something later in the week, maybe a Saturday like like a spaces or something. We'll see, but definitely no show next Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be eating uh no tail dip.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: That man turn up.
Speaker 3: Yeah next weekend. What technically it's Monday, next Monday, but whatever, it does matter.
Speaker 1: I got something. I got something in that works for.
Speaker 3: You, something that works for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got something in that works for you, sir. That sounds terrifying, but oh yeah no. The goal, the goal, it's tears, that's what tears. That's great, those tears.
Speaker 3: Oh man, not ready for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah read oh see any other House notes that we need to uh to say.
Speaker 3: Uh until the final whistle. Will not be having an episode this upcoming week. We will have an episode after the Super.
Speaker 1: Bowl Man season finale.
Speaker 3: Maybe who else You're gonna keep going. We'll see, man, we'll see, we'll see. We were in the talks.
Speaker 1: Hey man, please keep going.
Speaker 3: I don't stop that, man. The streets need that.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: I know it's hard.
Speaker 1: I know that, y'all just put y'all, just put the intro in the podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, we shall see we shall see my brothers, we shall see.
Speaker 1: The I will say the the early stages of season two of the watch List is fully in full effect. That is shipped, but that format is changing. We will not be doing that weekly. Time will not Yeah yeah, time will not permit that. Oh man, look at us. Yeah time, Time will not permit that. Oh but yeah, I think that's oh of course, go watch the Locker Room Lead the Good Brother Lorenzo phenomenal episode earlier today with the Hall of Famer TJ. Last week last week with Trey Shaw. Yeah yeah. You can find me at Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagram.
Speaker 3: You can find me at Relay the Leaf on x Instagram, Blue Sky, follow the two pot pages at BGW pod until the final Whilston. We'll be back, not this week, coming week with the week afterwards. Also, Happy Black History Month because they try to take this shit away from us, but it's ours and they ain't never gonna take this shit away from us, because it's forever us, because we're the culture. We rock this shit and that's what we is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you to Cavian. You can find me on Black Planet at dmc hardy. I mean no, no, that's that's my Instagram. Find me at on on X and Instagram at d mac Tartie. Find me at Black Planet as your chocolate lover. That's uh, you are chocolate bar emoji rd e are.
Speaker 3: Yeah h h even around m hmm. It's black Planet.
Speaker 2: You are shocking.
Speaker 3: Bar the red Heart. You are your chocolate lover. Oh boy, Oh Black Planet is still here.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it is still here.
Speaker 3: Find me at Christian Mingos as Corinthians. Ah oh man, find me on Christian Mingle and Blessing on your knees.
Speaker 1: Wow, and it's gracious.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, funny, that's what's up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta find a new handle for Christian Mingles because that was hard. Oh bad, Go ahead, Yeah, your und.
Speaker 3: Your love is necessary.
Speaker 9: Scotland poetic poetic Scotland at that support the book until the final whistle. Support support that you know, I mean until they decide on the last show or whatever.
Speaker 3: But that's not the conversation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: Support support hey, military mental health support locker room low just dropped something, Share it and support it. And other than that, happy Black fucking History Month, be loud, be black as fuck. Don't ever let him tell you otherwise, because we're out here and this ship don't move without us. Shout out to Beyonce, most brands all time. And she went for a country album that is is what's called.
Speaker 2: A checkmate, A big old fat ass all right.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, I'm with it. I'm there, I'm there, I'm there.
Speaker 17: I'm there, I guess yeah, and support that big old, big old body.
Speaker 2: Damn. It is nice, big country and.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely a true victim. But it's all good, just as long as we remember.
Speaker 9: That chas o b my chazz O b I g my man's old Twitter, my man chas blue scot.
Speaker 3: I'm not there, just a place on the baby.
Speaker 2: What is blue Sky? What's that?
Speaker 10: It's the alternative Twitter replacement happens to go down.
Speaker 2: It's that, okay.
Speaker 3: It's like red, except for not owned by the by Chinese government. Yes, okay, this one's actually on bob. Is it a black one? Well? Blue Sky? Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Spill is spills owned by black.
Speaker 2: I gotta spills a spell.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you. I ain't spilled the thing and over the years, so don't look for me.
Speaker 2: There no spilling, Beyonce, big old.
Speaker 3: Let's wrap it up.
Speaker 1: There we go, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 2: She looked good.
Speaker 1: Until one ninety three. Everybody, man out of here. We are out.
Speaker 2: Peace out to my to my world.
Speaker 12: To day.
Speaker 3: I say, But it's big that they got to end
Speaker 17: The eventually, that big oldreer end