Speaker 1: I totally understand, and I think Iran's really bad, but a war with Iran is not, you know, is something that could really.
Speaker 2: Hurt our country.
Speaker 1: I mean, boy, that was an unpopular position. Spray didn't need to express it. I cannot overstate the amount of attacks he took privately over this, like absolutely for real, And having lived in Washington most of my life and seeing people run nonprofits, I've never met one who was willing stand up is too strong. He wasn't confrontational, but he would just say no, I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I think this is the right thing. The people we represent, which is mostly young people, they believe this, and I believe it also. It was it was brave but loving at the same time. And I'm not sure he made a lot of headway by the way. I mean, I think he made real enemies in doing that.
Speaker 3: Before I get started to day, I want to kind of address some of the responses that I got to my interview of Harrison Smith. First off, you know, fifteen sixteen thousand people have watched it so far, and I think there's been five hundred commons and maybe two that were negative, So by and large, I think people understand my motivations in this, but I want to make them explicit for those that are questioning why I'm doing this and what I'm doing here. So today's episode is going to be unpacking who had motivations to take Charlie Kirk's life, and I'm going to try and look from a purely investigatory standpoint. It's important that we keep an open mind and we acknowledge that there are many people who had motivations to see Charlie Kirk killed. So that's what I'm doing now, taking this down to a personal level. I had only met Charlie Kirk I think twice, didn't know him very well at all, hardly at all, so this is not like a personal matter to me in that regard. However, I do view him as a colleague. I view him as someone who walked in the same footsteps or the same path that I am currently. And while certainly his ohs were much bigger than mine in terms of following and reach and everything else, and duration that he had been doing it, he had been doing it for thirteen years. I've been doing it for five now, so he's miles ahead of me. And I'm not trying to you know, put myself up on his level by any stretch, But I am saying I still viewed him as a colleague, and perhaps even more importantly, I view him as a kind of Canarian the coal mine for the dangers that people that I really do know in this industry well and love could be jeopardized if justice is not found rapidly on behalf of him and his family. So well, you know, primary concern obviously is justice for Charlie Kirk. It's justice for his family, for his children, who, by the way, worst story I think, like the thing that finally tipped me over into tears was hearing that his children, who were present at the assassination ran towards him during it because they were scared of the gunshots. And that's I mean, it's just too much. It's too much to even consider, it's too much to think about. But so yes, number one, justice for him and his family. That's paramount. Additionally, it's very perilous times for people in my world. You know, I'm very good friends with Dave Smith and Temple. Dave Smith has been circulating in this narrative, this conversation, especially those that believe that Charlie Kirk's life was taken as a consequence of him allegedly turning against Israel and Charlie having Dave Smith at a turning point USA event to debate against Josh Hammer as to whether or not Israel is our greatest ally or I'm not exactly sure what the topic was. I did watch the debate and allegedly, like the biggest inflection point in terms of this is what Candice Owens is saying Cernovich others. I'm gonna show you the receipts so you'll don't have to take my word for it that he had been his opinion had been shifting, as evidenced by also, just days prior to the attack, his interview with Ben Shapiro where he's asking fairly challenging questions about America and Israeli relations.
Speaker 2: I'm going to unpack all that.
Speaker 3: Let me just start by saying, it's not as if I'm convinced by any stretch of the imagination that Israel is responsible for this. I do believe strongly that they could have an incentive to want to see him dead, and I do think that regardless of whether or not they were involved, they are responding in a way in which they are taking advantage of the circumstances. The situation similar to whether or not you believe nine to eleven was an inside job. There was still obvious capitalization by entities within our government and foreign governments to get us to do things that we otherwise would not have done, and we're not to our benefit in the moment of crisis and in the aftermath therein. And I feel like that's a very similar thing that's happening today passing additional laws against bds, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 3: We're going to unpack all that. There's a lot to cover here. However, let me start by saying there's a distinct possibility that the FBI narrative is accurate, that in fact, the man who is accused or alleged to have taken Charlie Kirk's life acted alone, and he's a lone lunatic. The latest reporting this morning is that he was shacked up with some male to female transitioning person and maybe that's all the motivation in the world he needed.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You don't know either.
Speaker 3: So for those that are upset that I'm asking questions about this story, that I'm trying to get to the truth that I'm really interested in justice on this. This may not be the episode for you. I am sincere in my desire to find out the truth about this. It matters a fuck of a lot. So if you think that I'm using this for any nefarious purposes, that I'm trying to cast dispersions towards Israel unnecessarily, that is not what's happening. I am genuinely interested in the truth, and I am genuinely interested in trust justice. And I apologize for the lengthy monologue to open this episode, but I think it's really important that people understand where I'm coming from on this, because I do not want to make false accusations. I don't, but I do want to know the truth, and I do not trust the FBI, and I do not trust the government to give us those answers.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yes, yes, So.
Speaker 4: When he's first spotted on campus, he has different clothing on, and then he changes clothing on the roof and then changed back into that clothing at some point, so that when when he was when he was apprehended, when he when he was arrested, the clothing matched the clothing he had on before the shooting here at UVU.
Speaker 3: So it is incumbent upon me and those in my industry and you at home to do the work to find out what really happened and to not accept just you know, cookie cutter handed to you narratives as if they're the gospel, because they're probably not. As we've seen, they've already taken in multiple people into custody and then released them in the first first day, so that could be a similar situation here.
Speaker 2: We don't know yet.
Speaker 3: I'm going to unpack everything for you, and I want you to decide for yourself. If you think that I'm grasping its straws, fine, come to that conclusion. I'm okay with that. Until then, I'm going to keep digging, and for those that are interested in that, let's go along for the journ So, just so you understand how I analyze things, I tend to start with the official narrative and then I work backwards from there. So if the official narrative satisfies me as to its accuracy, I don't really have to work much backwards because I've already been convinced that, yes, this does look adequate. Like if you have, for instance, the episode I did three or four days ago with the poor girl who got attacked by that man on the train. I'll just leave it at that. You don't need to convince me as to what happened there. Video evidence kind of an open and closed case. Right With this it is much much more convoluted. And I still think that it's important though, that we start with the official narrative and mel village crazy lady on X. Don't let her handle fool it. She actually does really good investigative work. This is her recap of what we know so far. This is as of about noon today. The story right now is that Robinson drove his vehicle, a Great Dodge Challenger, onto campus at eight twenty nine am. He parked his vehicle on campus, He gets out of his vehicle on campus wearing completely different clothes, and he then disappears for three hours and twenty minutes until he re emerges off campus on a ring doorbell from a neighborhood next to campus at eleven forty nine am. At this point, he's wearing a totally new outfit, having changed everything including his shoes, and he's now walking with a gate, presumably because he has a rifle shoved down his pants and a backpack on his back. I'm not going to show the footage, but there is footage. It looks like from a ring doorbell, as she says, and he's walking what looks like with a limp or like with a stiff leg, and allegedly we have to assume that that's because he had the rifle down his pants, which is a really suspicious way to do this, she continues. He crosses back on a campus at eleven fifty am, goes up the stairs of a parking garage at eleven fifty three am, where we again lose track of him until twelve oh two. He enters the Lossy Center building, which is a large student center, and hangs out for thirteen minutes, presumably with the giant rifle down his pants, and then climbs the stairs towards the roof at approximately twelve fifteen. At twelve twenty two, he gets into the prone position, flat on his stomach, on the corner of the roof of the building, directly across from where Kirk was speaking. At twelve twenty three, he fires a single shot that hits Kirk. He then immediately gets up and runs across the rooftop to the far south corner where he flings something to the ground which looks like a backpack, and he then jumps off the roof, picks up the bag, and runs back across the road and into a wooded area that backs up to the neighborhood adjacent to the first neighborhood he emerged from in the ring doorbell at forty nine am. This is where he's a gun. He then disappears again. He does, however, return to his vehicle, which is presumab he still parked on campus, and then drives it home two hundred and fifty miles away. We know this because news reports note the car and the family driveway after his arrest. What else do we know, Well, according to Fox News, there's reports that he was shacked up with a male to female transitioning man, woman whatever. I don't know, and that could be his motivation. So you have all of the unusual information when it comes to the events of that day, including the fact that if you look at the footage of him jumping from the rooftop, it is not evident that he's carrying a rifle. It's not impossible that he was carrying it, but it's a large gun and I don't see it personally, so it looks to me like a bag. The narrative from the FBI is that it's a gun covered in a towel, because that's how they discovered it in the woods. Well, it doesn't. It looks like it's floppy. It does not look stiff like a gun. I've been around guns. It doesn't look as if he's got the gun when he jumps off that roof. Very very odd. So setting that aside, just take for a second that, in fact, that is the firearm. And then he, despite fleeing with it, he then ditches it in the woods, which is a weird thing to do because why would you do that?
Speaker 2: But also he dishes his car.
Speaker 3: But then he comes back to his car, So he comes back to the scene of the crime, gets into his vehicle, drives a couple hundred miles home, and then confesses to his father. After some dispute and debate with his dad, he ends up turning himself in. His dad was like a sheriff, and his dad calls their pastor, and I guess they convince this guy to turn himself in.
Speaker 2: That's the story.
Speaker 3: So he pulls off this kind of miraculous and this is all setting aside the fact that there's a lot of mixed reporting. I've seen coverage and close people to Charlie Kirk's circle who say that, yes, he did have body armor on. But then I look at the photos and it doesn't look to me as if he has body armor on. He's got a very thin shirt on, and I would see it most likely if it's the most low profile armor you've ever seen in your life. I can't show you this, unfortunately, because it would get this video pulled down. But there is slow motion footage of the attack, and in it there is immense compression that ripples across his T shirt that looks as if there's body armor on. So that's why I thought that there was, and I think that's what I told Harrison when I had him on, is that I thought that the bullet hit the surface area just at the tip of the body armor that would not have enough surface area to actually stop the round, but instead redirected it which tragically entered his neck. So again, maybe that's what happened, maybe it isn't. But what I'm saying is I'm setting all of that aside, all of the weirdness with that the fact that this guy, Oh, by the way, his grandma says, he's never own a firearm.
Speaker 2: Okay, odd.
Speaker 3: He also comes from a very conservative family, seems like a decent kid until a few years ago, and then is radicalized to doing something like this. Now, all of that's possible. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying, is are you satisfied with the story so far? I personally am not.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I think there's probably a fifty to fifty chance that that that's all accurate, that in fact, he will acted alone. And you know, maybe he had some people through discorder whatever that he was orchestrating with, and hopefully they'll be rounded up and prosecuted too. But in terms of like not there being a bigger plot, intelligence agency involvement, nefarious things to that nature, maybe maybe I don't know. I'm not going to say that that's not true. I just don't know. So this is the reason I'm digging deeper. This is the reason I'm looking for additional people with motivations. And let's be honest, there are a lot of people that have motivations. So let's start with the basic ones. These are the questions that Charlie Cook asked of Ben Shapiro the day before his assassination, Make of it what you will.
Speaker 5: So we're on team civilization here. We want to see the maniacs of Hamas be defeated. So we've seen news this morning that quite honestly, I'm a little confused by, and I was hoping you could navigate it and help us understand, which is that Israel bombed Qatar, which houses a lot of Hamas officials.
Speaker 2: What happened here? And if I were to introduce.
Speaker 5: Just this skeptical question, will this potentially endanger America's own interest in the Middle least? So please, Ben, help me better understand the situation. I just spent time in Japan, and one of the things that kind of looms over Japan is that Japan they engage in an unconditional surrender, that they said we're done and they laid down their arms, obviously after the two tomic bombs. Very controversial. People have mixed opinions on it. I certainly do, But that is unconditional surrender. Is that what Israel is aiming for here? I suppose that is a question that I get a lot on campus. What does success look like? Because I think we could all agree a long war is not good for Israel, a long drawn out war, and we're now ending, we're coming towards two years in about a month, so it's been about twenty three months. So what does ultimate success look like in the Gaza strip? What other feedback or criticism would you have about this situation. I know that it's impossible for anyone to listen to everything that you ever say, but looking at this from a American perspective, what else would you say things could have been handled differently? Maybe on the pr front, maybe also just on a conduct front. Where would you say, as an outsider, things that could have been handled better, more efficiently, or with more precision. A claim I receive often, and we're starting our campus tour tomorrow is that Israel is committing genocide. How do you respond to that? Though, author that Ben she your author of Lions and Scavengers, are going to get that in a second. I have one or two other questions and Israel I think it's very important for audience to hear this though, because there is an incessant campaign and one thing a friends send to me, interestingly, which is okay, Charlie, we pushed backed against the media, on COVID, on lockdowns, on Ukraine, on the border. So maybe we should also ask a question, is the media totally presenting the truth when it comes to Israel?
Speaker 2: Just a question?
Speaker 5: You know that maybe we shouldn't believe everything the media says, because I know I've been conditioned to ask a lot more critical questions over the last couple of years. So, Ben, some people would accuse Israel of wanting to ethnically cleanse. Some people in the Israeli government are saying again, it's all over the place, right, you have opinions all over. In your opinion, what would a good outcome five years from now be, and how does one respond to the claims of ethnic cleansing. We're running out of time here, But just last question on this, Ben. I know this might be a tougher question, but Bbie said, quote, I didn't like what you said this.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: You can't be maga if you're anti Israel. I don't like it for a couple of reasons. How did you analyze.
Speaker 2: That statement from me?
Speaker 6: And it is totally fine to stay to people who wish to destroy our civilization know your values suck and they don't belong here.
Speaker 5: Where does all this resentment come from.
Speaker 3: Here's what Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin had to say three days before the attack.
Speaker 7: We you and I have people who we thought were conservatives sound a lot like the Marxist Islamis who were attending.
Speaker 2: This event last week, don't they. I think it's exactly right.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, there's a grievance culture that has become the dominant strain on the left that says that all people in the world who are poor, who have bad lives, that is the fault of the West, that is the fault of Israel, It's the fault of capitalism, it's the fault of the Jews, it's the fault of anyone except for themselves. They have no agency, and thus all the systems must be torn down from the rooftops all the way down to the ground. And you see that sort of mirrored on a weird horseshop part of the right that is now our doing sort of the same thing. That the problem is that people have are intractable, that there's a shadowy group that's manipulating all of this, that America actually was never great, America was wrong in World War Two, America never landed on the moon, and these kind of two forces are now bizarrely joining hands in the middle.
Speaker 2: It's very strange.
Speaker 7: Do you think there's enough of an effort to push back. They sort of sprinkle these events with these kooks. They sprinkle these events with these American haters who claim to be American firsters and are fake MAGA and even stab the president in the back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's definitely an attempt by some of these organizations to quote unquote maintained the big tents. But the reality is that, as many have said, the problem with a big tents is that you may end up with many, many clowns inside. And the most fundamental thing is that just because you're saying somebody votes Republican, that does not mean that they ought to be the preacher at the front of the church. They're not the person who ought to be leading the movement if they are spending all day criticizing the presidents of the United States as covering up a Masad rape ring or being a tool of these Raelies for hitting in Irani a nuclear facility. I think he has said literally his entire career that he was going to do.
Speaker 3: Now here's what Candice Owens had to say about some of Charlie's alleged friends and their response after the attack.
Speaker 9: I think, yeah, in the end, Charlie, Charlie was going through spiritual transformation. I don't think it, I know it. He was going through a lot, and there was a lot of pressure. And it's hard for me to watch the people who were pressuring him. I don't know, just say the things that they're saying, you know. I just there's something about it that just feels really fake. Feels really fake to me. And they would have allowed him to lose and wanted him to lose everything for changing or even slightly modifying an opinion, and then to see them doing what they're doing today, it's hurtful to me. It's very heartful to me.
Speaker 3: Now here's what Erica Kirk, Charlie's wife, had to say just last night.
Speaker 10: The evildoers responsible for my husband's assassination have no idea what they have done. They killed Charlie because he preached a message of patriots's faith and of God's merciful love.
Speaker 8: They should all know this.
Speaker 10: If you thought that my husband's mission was powerful before, you have no idea You have no idea what you just have unleashed across this entire country, in this world. You have no idea. You have no idea the fire that you have ignited within this wife, The cries of this widow will echo around the world like a battle cry.
Speaker 3: So let me start by saying, unbelievable courage on behalf of Erica. I am I was floored again, close to tears. I didn't actually cry that time, but very close. I can't believe her resolve. And it's evident that Charlie and she are were kindred spirits. They absolutely carried that same warrior spirit in their heart. And she honors his legacy by her reaction and her response. So God bless her truly. But there's a very important oddity in what she had to say there, because this is after the assailant, the alleged assailant had already been taken into custody, and also after the FBI had already confirmed that he worked alone. They were adamant, So why did she say evil doers? Look, it could be a benign thing as simple as she's referencing the people who painted her husband as this homophobic, misogynistic racist, whatever, and she's bundling them all up along with the person who actually pulled the trigger. Maybe or maybe she doesn't think that the person that they have in custody worked alone, and that, in fact, the evil doers that she's talking about is specifically about a plot against her husband's life. I think she would probably know. I don't know if she would like specifically who did it, but I think she would have. I mean, she had a very close relationship with her husband by all accounts, I would imagine that if he was under pressure, as many people including Mike Cernovich and Kendis Owans are reporting, that she would be privy to the pressures that he was languishing under. So what were those pressures? Well, according to Kennis Owens and Cernovic, they're billionaire funders that were applying massive pressure against Charlie Kirk specifically after the Turning Point USA event, and it was not much to my relief about platforming Dave Smith, my friend, but rather Tucker Carlson. Apparently the pressure against Charlie Kirk got turned up to eleven right after that event because they had Tucker Carlson on in which basically every person who went on there from Megan Kelly, to Dave Smith, to Tucker Carlson, there were a few others. They all were talking about Israel because at the time, the biggest story in the country, as it should have been, was the fact that the Epstein files were not being released, that the cover up continued, and also, obviously Dave was there to debate about Israeli American relation and whether or not there are top ally and blah blah blah. So point being, that's not what they want to see. They don't want to have Charlie Kirk, who has been funded by large Zionist donors for years, probably since its inception, I don't know exactly when, but they don't want to have that being the topic of discussion.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, you're putting your money there.
Speaker 3: You don't want to have that being a conversation that gets popularized at the highest levels. And you certainly don't want to have Tucker Carlson, who's got such gravitas that anything he says there is going to go super viral, and you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Be funding it. I get that.
Speaker 3: I respect that, and maybe that's all it is. Maybe they just didn't like it, and they were threatening to pull funding as a consequence of him putting on Tucker Carlson, And.
Speaker 1: I think the real answer is Jeffrey Epstein was working on behalf of Intel Services, probably not American, and we have every right to ask on whose behalf was he working. How does a guy go from being a math teacher at the Dalton School in the late set he's with no college degree to having multiple airplanes, a private island, and the largest residential house in Manhattan. Where did all the money come from? And no one has ever gotten to the bottom of that because no one has ever tried. And moreover, it's extremely obvious to anyone who watches that this guy had direct connections to a foreign government. Now no one's allowed to say that foreign government is Israel because we have been somehow cowed into thinking that that's naughty. There is nothing wrong with saying that. There is nothing hateful about saying that.
Speaker 3: Well, the story goes a little bit deeper than that. First off, Charlie Kirk refuses to no longer invite Tucker Crass into his events, and God bless him for that. I think Tucker Cross is great and I'm glad to hear that he stood strong on that as a consequence, though he had already lost many of his donors and he was facing basically his one final major donor withdrawn as a consequence. Well, who steps into the gap there? Well, according to the Gray Zone their reporting, that broke yesterday or maybe it was two days ago. Now bib Net, Yahoo actually reaches out to Charlie Kirk specifically and offers to bankroll TPOSA and Charlie Kirk. Okay, So you have Charlie Kirk, who has been one of the biggest advocates and proponents for this Judeo Christian values mindset and Christian Kirk conservatism being aligned with Israeli interests, and he's.
Speaker 2: Been doing that for a very long time.
Speaker 3: I was actually very harshly critical of Charlie Kirk for that, because I genuinely believe in America first, and he always included Israel in that moniker that Israel's was also a major priority for us.
Speaker 2: I've never understood it. I've always disagreed with it.
Speaker 3: However, as you can tell by the questioning of Ben Shapiro, as you can tell by the fact that he's platforming Meg and Kelly, who's now questioning these things openly and they actually had a conversation. Between Charlie and Megan.
Speaker 5: It goes to the point where if, for example, if I have less ability sometimes online to criticize the Israeli government about backlash than actual Israelis do, and that's really really weird, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Meghan, that's not right, wrong headed.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you this for me. So I got some blowback after saying Masad possibilities with Epstein, a comment behind which I stand. I mean, I realized and I've of course reported what Alan Dershowitz has said.
Speaker 12: As his lawyer.
Speaker 11: He says, I think he would have told me he didn't say he had any of those connections. I hear all that. That doesn't mean it's not true. I think all these things should be explored. It's one of the many things that should be explored around Epstein. But saying that and also saying he might be a US asset, etc. Doesn't make you anti Semitic.
Speaker 3: So you've got Charlie and Meghan lamenting the fact that to have any conversation or any criticism of Israel whatsoever is now putting them on the outside, and they're receiving this same bombardment of hate and maybe threats, we don't know, terrified, scared, you know, fearful. These are the things that start to be said about them. And then you have Harrison Smith, who was on the show just yesterday and he's talking about how he wasn't talking to me about it. He posts this publicly saying that there is someone in Charlie Kirk's enter circle that says he is afraid, he's fearful for his life, that Israel will kill him if he turns against them. He said this a month before the attack, So that's odd. Just maybe it's nothing, and it could be maybe it is, I don't know. But then you have the Gray Zone reporting just yesterday or two days ago that confirms once again there's yet another insider, which by the way, Max Blumenthal, who is I don't know if he's the top guy at the Gray Zone, but he's been associated with them forever. Max has also been on the show. I consider him a friend. I've done live events with him. Good guy. His bias is enormous. He's a Jewish dude, but he's also very anti Zionist. He's very opposed to Israel's actions and he wears that on his sleeve. So his bias is why right out in the open. He was on with Tim Dillon today in which he is talking about how Donald Trump and Charlie Kirk feared for their lives because of specifically Israel and BBNT in Yahoo, there's.
Speaker 13: The President of the United States fear for his life.
Speaker 3: Yes, and in that this is the really interesting thing. And I've been talking to Harrison about this. I'm not going to give any more details because I don't want to violate our privacy. But I was curious if because I don't know who Harrison was talking to. I don't that's the truth and he's not. I didn't want him to disclose it to me. I don't even know if I want to know. But I was curious if because that report from the Gray Zone broke and I saw it yesterday for the first time, and I read it and I was like, Wow, this confirms exactly what Harrison Smith was saying a month ago.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's the same. Insider.
Speaker 3: Well, I got a little bit of insight into that today when Max Blumenthal told Tim Dillon this.
Speaker 13: Did you get the feeling that he was only afraid of reputational damage or you know, losing money or did his fears extend to his life.
Speaker 12: Well, that's what Harrison Smith, who is a personality at info Wars, the pro Trump outlet, has said, based on a source.
Speaker 2: He spoke to.
Speaker 12: I don't know him, I don't know what source he spoke to. But he said this on August thirteen, so almost a month before Charlie Kirk was killed. He said, Charlie Kirk fears that Israel will kill him if he continues ahead.
Speaker 3: So it's important to note that, well, Max Blumenthal had an inside source that was saying this. He mentions Harrison Smith, but he doesn't say that it's the same source. Now, that doesn't mean that it's not, and it doesn't mean that, like, he may not even know who Harrison's source is. So if they both have the same source and that source is lying, well then they're both wrong, right. But there's also the possibility that they are both working off of different sources, and which means that you have independent confirmation of insiders in the White House who are both saying the same thing, which means we have real confirmation that this is true. So we still don't know. Just cut to the chase. We still don't know for sure, But I'll tell you, if Max Blumenthal and Harrison Smith want to get on the phone and talk about who their sources are and do it in confidence with one another, we could actually come to a real conclusion here, because if it turns out they're both working off of different sources and they're both being told the exact same thing, well then that's pretty much an open and shutcase that yes, this is what's happening, and this is where the story gets really concerning, And this is where regardless of how you feel about Israel, maybe you are pro Israel and you think that the Palestinians deserved to be wiped off the map. Maybe you're one of those folks. I'd be surprised if you're watching me. But God Bless welcome aboard. Well, are you comfortable with the fact that if their reporting is accurate, which I tend to believe it is, because despite the fact that Max blom Thal is biased, there's no doubt about that his journalism has been world class for years. He was great on Russia, coclusion and the serious stuff, and Iran, the war on Godset, He's been great and just you can take my word for it or you can dig into his history to figure it out for yourself.
Speaker 2: He's the real deal.
Speaker 3: So yes, he's biased, but also he's one of the better journalists I've come across, so I take him seriously. So if you take him seriously, if you read that report and you come to the conclusion that maybe he's telling the truth here, maybe Donald Trump is afraid for his life because of specifically bb net and Yahoo and the nation of Israel, do you still consider them our top ally?
Speaker 2: I want you to really ask.
Speaker 3: Yourself that, do you not find it incredibly odd that the leader of the free world, the man with the greatest military might and economy that has ever existed on the planet, would be fearful of a nation the size of New Jersey who doesn't even on record have a nuclear program.
Speaker 2: Well, I find it odd. I do.
Speaker 3: I also find it odd that so many people in Trump's orbit and in his cabinet and people he appointed talked openly about how the Epstein story was one of the biggest and most important stories. I'm talking about Bongino and Cashpitel, head of the FBI, Deputy director of the FBI, just beating the drum for years.
Speaker 2: Don't let the story die. The Epstein story is.
Speaker 3: Kind of the root of the power, the root of the problem, but it's also the leverage point for blackmail, and we have to understand it. And then all those guys get into a position to power, they all look like they've seen a ghost, and none of them want to tell you the truth anymore. All of a sudden, that story there is no there there. Turn your head away, forget about it, move on. What are you a Thomas Massey fan?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am. Well wouldn't that be interesting? Wouldn't that be odd that.
Speaker 3: All these guys that were just like they all were like, we're gonna get to the answers, vote for us. And then they get in there and they give you nothing, and they flip on a dime total one to eight. And then you have the fact that if this reporting act is accurate, that Donald Trump is fearful of Israel, And then you connect the dot between Epstein, Maxwell Ahud Brock, that whole thing ties to Israeli intelligence. And then you have the reports that Trump is fearful for his life, not just like arbitrarily fearful. Also in the Gray Zone report, they say that there are tracking devices that were put on first aid vehicles like first responder vehicles for the President of the United States, implying that perhaps this is the benign answer to that right. They want to know before anybody else if there's a medical emergency for the President of United States, because he's their top ally, that's the benign answer. The less benign and more maligned or vicious answer would be that they may intend to make a move on Donald Trump, and they want to have tracking mechanisms or perhaps devices in which if they fail, they can actually do a follow up strike on the vehicles that would be as go according him towards medical help. Look, it's possible. Okay, This is not me being braggadocious about their capacity. I have watched them and I have listened to them brag for years about their intelligence capacities. They have been very overt about what they are capable of and braggadocius in doing so.
Speaker 8: We create a pretend world. We are a global production company. We write the screenplay where the directors where the producers were the main actors. The world is our stage.
Speaker 3: So yeah, then you also have the fact that Max Blumenthal also told dem Dillon that Boris Johnson when he was the Prime Minister in the UK had baby Ntnahoo come to town and asked to use his private bathroom, in which he goes in there, uses it allegedly, and then Boris Johnson's security team discovers wire tabs in the shit there. So we're not talking about like head of Mozad, head of Israeli intelligence that's doing this. We're talking about the Prime Minister of Israel is actually planning a wire tap on the Prime Minister of the UK.
Speaker 2: All right. Then you also have reports from John Kiraku, former.
Speaker 3: CIA official, who says this about how Israeli intelligence used to function with American intelligence.
Speaker 14: I never met anybody at the CIA who was pro Israel, never, not one, not a single person. They go to the ambassador's Christmas party. Now they're living in Jerusalem. The embassy at the time was in Tel Aviv, and so it's about a thirty or forty minute drive to get from one city to the other. They come home at the end of the party and people had taken shits in all of their toilets in their house. Every toilet had had shitted.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Not cool.
Speaker 14: They're not doing anything, they're not working against the Israelis. They're just doing normal stuff. He's studying Arabic. She's just in the embassy's you know, economic section. And then when their tour was over, to your tour, the ambassador threw a going away party for them, which is a normal thing. And they get back to the house and the dog is under the dining room table whimpering because somebody had cut the dog's tail off and they wrapped it with gauze and with medical tape.
Speaker 2: Now, why would you do something like that.
Speaker 14: What do you hope to gain except to make us hate you. If you're trying to win friends and influence people, that's really not the way you're going to want to go. So now here are these people, who, if anything, were moderately supportive of the Israelis, who came home only with bitterness and hatred toward the Israelis for this harassment that lasted for two years.
Speaker 3: Now, does all of this bean that they're actually responsible for pulling the trigger or even orchestrating or ordering this lone gunman loanatic to take out Charlie Kirk. No, it doesn't mean that. It does not, But it does mean that there was some pressures being applied, and it does mean that there are some connections, and there does mean that there are some motives that make sense that actually do add up that whether you agree that it's possible to whether you think that they did it or not, I hope that we can all be honest with ourselves enough to acknowledge that, yes, there was motivations. Potentially, yes there were. So maybe you're thinking to yourself as I was thinking to myself, because I was trying to like actually disprove this narrative. In the early days, I was very much opposed to it, just because I didn't see any firm evidence. But then as you start to think more deeply about it, you're like, Okay, now you're got this report, Now you got this and you're like starting to connect some dots, and you're like thinking, maybe it is possible.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure.
Speaker 3: But as I'm trying to disprove it in my own head, I'm thinking to myself, Well, if you're going to take out a political commentator in America who's anti Israel.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of better options.
Speaker 3: Charlie Kirk is about as pro Israel a voice as you'll find who is somewhat skeptical of Israel, right like Candice Tucker, a lot of other names. I'm not I don't want to put anybody you know in jeopardy, so I'll just leave it at that. But there's a lot of other people that are much more open only antagonistic towards Israeli relationships to America than Charlie Kirk was. But then you consider the fact that he's actually got especially if you've looked at the response after his tragic loss of his life, he had arguably a comparable reach into the young demographic in America more than Tucker Carlson even And when you look at the statistics as to demographic groups and their support for Israel, it's tiered, and it just goes off a cliff. You start up here and it's the old folks sixty plus and they're still predominantly in favor of Israel and them being our top ally, and then it just goes It's like, none of the young people want to have anything to do with Israel at this point. So even on the right, it's majority of young conservatives like self identified don't want to be involved with supporting Israel, at least financially. So yeah, Charlie Kirk had big, big reach, despite the fact that he kind of had a larger than life persona.
Speaker 2: And he was a tall guy. I think he was like six or four. He was a few inches taller than me when I met him. He had major reach.
Speaker 3: He was thirty one years old and he had major, major influence on the college campuses. Now why did he, Well, one, he's close through their age, so they're gonna take his opinion more seriously. But also he like the whole way he built his name was going college campus to college campus, debating these lunatics and trying to convince them that his worldview was right, or at least get clickbaitable material that he could put out there and make it go viral. And he did, and he grew an enormous platform as a consequence of it. But point being, basically every kid in college had seen one of those videos or he had come to their school. So this guy had major, major influence on conservatism in America amongst the young.
Speaker 2: So what matters most to Israel?
Speaker 3: As I said, they already have still a decent amount of support amongst the more elderly in our society. But they were hemorrhaging support amongst the young. Well, what matters for the future. It's not the old, it's young. So if they lost all support amongst the young, that would be devastating and it would basically doom them to failure, which I might add, in my opinion, is why they're moving so aggressively against Iran, Yemen, Gaza, like all of their neighbors. Basically because I think they realized that the clock is sticking, that the support is winding down just on a demographic shift, and that's why they're moving so aggressively. So what would be the nail in the coffin sorry pun not intended to their approval ratings amongst the young conservatives in America? It would be if Charlie Kirk starts to go America first means America first. It wouldn't be hateful, it'd be how I approach it. I would imagine it would be I just look, we're thirty seven trillion dollars in debt. We've absolutely destroyed ourselves with these endless wars. I'm also a Christian, I mean he would say this. I'm also a Christian, and I think that we need to give piece a chance and I just think that our relationship with Israel has been to our detriment on the whole, and therefore no malice, no malice whatsoever. But I think America first means America first. And he picks up the Tucker Carlson, Candis Owns, Thomas Massey, Taylor Green Mantle, and he runs with it. Well, he's thirty one and he's got millions of college kids that listen to him. And that's a real problem. And there's your motive. That is a motivation if they knew. And this is what Harrison Smith was hypothesizing on my show, was that perhaps he was being surveilled. And if these reports from the Graze Owne are accurate, it's almost impossible to believe that he wasn't being surveilled by Israel. So if he were being surveilled and he was having communications with say Candias Owns or Tucker Carlson or whoever else, and he's talking about like, yeah, I really think that this is a dead end that I need to pivot. That this is like like he must have been losing support amongst his base, and I think he was losing it to Nick Fuentes Camp as a consequence, of him still being law argely a water carrier for Israel, regardless of what they were doing in Guza, and regardless of our economic or social circumstances domestically, And he's probably thinking to himself like, this is stupid. And then also I think he's probably thinking of himself from a moral standpoint, it's disgusting. And maybe he starts talking about that in private, in confidence, and they know he's about to flip, and then they go, no.
Speaker 2: You don't, okay.
Speaker 3: I painted a very lengthy picture. That doesn't mean it's true. It doesn't mean I'm right. But eighty five percent of that is like documented, provable on video or from other journalists that are saying it. The fifteen percent is a conclusion that is a hypothesis. It's a potentiality. I'm just saying that is a possible reason that someone would want him taken out. Then you have the oddity of Ben Shapiro saying this, I.
Speaker 6: Will be coming to college campuses, many of them this year. Charlie's voice is not silent. We're going to pick up that bloodstained microphone where Charlie left it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: I watched Candice Owens, and I watched Matt Walsh, and I've watched a bunch of people's responses as I was preparing for this episode, because I wanted to really understand people's demeanor, their mentality. I wanted to know more about Charlie Kirk, who he was as a person, if he was as good a guy as I thought he was. And I have come to the conclusion that yes, in fact, he was. But I just wanted to see the approach.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I listened to Fuentes even and I thought he gave basically a call for peace sermon that was absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 15: This is a very delicate situation. I fear that this is set off a chain reaction. I pray to God there is no further violence to all of my followers. If you take up arms, I disavow you. I disown you in the strongest possible terms. I that is not what we are about. It would be a profound moral, politic mistake for anybody to take the bait and to engage in any kind of reprisal, retaliation, revenge. Remember, we are the good side, and what makes us good is that we have Christ. What makes Christianity and Christ so different from the other religions is that our religion is based on the bearing of suffering for the sake of even those that persecute us, and overflowing of love, and overflowing of self giving love, so much of it it cannot be contained and unconditioned absolute standard of love for all of God's children.
Speaker 2: Cannis Owens was more heartfelt.
Speaker 3: She's, you know, recounting all of the good days that they spent together because they were on the road with one another for years and years as they were building up their platforms and their names, and then you get to and it's just like, look, I'm biased Againstcott. I don't like Shapiro, so you know, take this with a grain of salt. But it just rubbed me the wrong way, Like his approach of we're going to pick up that bloodstained microphone and carry it from here. I don't know if you've noticed, but Matt Walsh, Tucker Carlson, Candice owns, Ian Carroll, all these people, they're they're blowing up like they're.
Speaker 2: Doing better and better.
Speaker 3: Ben Shapiro, in my opinion, as a consequence of him being right or Die for Israel, his star has started to fade, and it looks to me like he's trying to, you know, really take over. And that makes me uncomfortable. For one thing, because Charlie was such an overt and adamant and eloquent Christian, So that doesn't make sense that Shapiro would step into that gap. That just doesn't seem to vibe with the entire like ethos of TPUSA, the broader organization, or its supporters. It just doesn't seem like a fit. But it also just felt like opportunism. It felt like, I see, like my star is fading and and here's my chance. I have a window to you know, reclaim my mantle as being one of the top conservative voices in America.
Speaker 2: And it just fucking bothered me.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if it was just the fact that he said bloodstained or it just that I don't like him, But I'm just telling you, like it comes across, you know, the approach that he's intending is being courageous that even though you took out Charlie Kirk, I'm gonna be on college campuses and I'm not canceling my tour. And look, maybe that's all it is. And if so cool, I'm like, take this with a grain salt. This is my opinion, but it didn't feel like that to me. It felt like I have an opportunity to capitalize on this, and just opportunism, that's how it comes across.
Speaker 2: So then you have kenn Of Owen's saying this.
Speaker 9: And it's hard for me to watch the people who were pressuring him, I don't know, just say the things that they're saying, you know, I just there's something about it that just feels really fake. Feels really fake to me, and they would have allowed him to lose and wanted him to lose everything for changing or even slightly modifying an opinion. And then to see them doing what they're doing today's hurtful to me. It's very heartful to me.
Speaker 3: And then you have Mike Sernovich that's responding to her and he's saying this, and he's like, eh, I think that there's a lot of people who were, like they know, were applying pressure to Charlie Kirk to get back on script when it comes to Israel, and they're now using his untimely death as an opportunity to kind of fill that void with a pro Israeli narrative.
Speaker 2: Well, that rubs me the wrong way? Does it rub? You the wrong way.
Speaker 3: It probably should. It seems very very gross, especially from people who you would imagine would be, if not friends, at least close associates. Just doesn't look good. Doesn't look good at all. And then you have Mike Cernovich just yesterday posting that he has crafted a dead man's switch and if anything happens to him, it has a whole list of names that will be put out into the wild to basically figure out who took his life. And I'm like, what the fuck is happening now? Cernovich is not Ian Carol, He's not even Clint Rustley. He doesn't much toy or go down the conspiracy theorist path. So the fact that he is kind of coming out of nowhere and aligning himself with Candas Owens on this makes me feel like Candas Owns is telling the truth personally, that like there was immense pressure on Charlie Kirk to get back on script when it comes to Israel, And if Cannis is telling the truth, she's saying that he was having a major kind of religious shift on this, that he was thinking deeply about it. And my point is, if he was thinking deeply about it, and if Candice Owens knew that. That means that he's communicating with candas owns. And if you think Cannis Owens isn't wire taped, you're out her fucking mind. She is absolutely being wired tapped. So they have reason to know that he's shifting. If she's right, they have capacity to get to the guy, obviously, because they've assassinated countless people over the past couple of years and they have motive. Does that mean they didn't know? It absolutely doesn't. But I just I want us to all, like, really be thinking critically and openly about this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I just I know I'm gonna get hate for even putting these ideas out there, but I feel like I'd be lying if I didn't just tell the truth about what I'm seeing and what I think is possible.
Speaker 2: And that's all I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be as fucking crystal clear about this because I could probably make a lot higher viewership and get way more subscribers and likes and listens and everything else if I were to just come out and make adamant claims about any of this stuff. I am not interested in doing that because I very much do not want to pin the blame on someone who's not responsible for this. But I fucking absolutely will not allow the blame to be applied to someone if they didn't do it either. You know what I'm saying, like if this kid didn't act alone. Because you got to understand, once you've been in this world as long as I have, I've studied all of these like FBI operations against you know, radical conservatives, you know Whitmer operation right, and all you find time and time again is that it's FBI agents and FBI informants flipping against good people who were not actually intended to do anything wrong. With the vast majority of the time, not always, obviously, but the vast majority of the time, it seems as if they are just taking like either innocent people or low IQ people and they are just straight up and trapping them. And then you have this rash of trans people that are going on uncommitted with these killings, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just like, it's very convenient. I'm just saying, very convenient. Now.
Speaker 3: I think that there are lots of people in the trans community that have been radicalized, and they very much view Charlie Kirk as evidence by their response to his untimely death, his murder that have demonstrated that that hate is very real. So I'm not saying it's impossible. As I opened with, It's definitely fucking possible, but that doesn't mean that's what happened. Okay, So if this kid did it, the reason I'm bringing all this up is to say, if this kid did it, you still have to keep open the possibility that he was being used. The initial reports from the FBI is that he's being radicalized through these groups on Discord or wherever else this is. I'm too old for this shit, so the younger audience may be able to tune me in, But I have heard that there is some really radical shit. You know, Chance kind of like fading, but Discord is kind of where it's at now. But there's like really radical political movements that exist, like niche things that kind of radicalize one another. And there you know, there's oftentimes FBI agents or informants that are in these groups that are radicalizing these people to their own ends, for their own purposes, either for operations against you know, political dissidents that they don't like, or just to pad their stats. Look, I've had Kyle Surafin, I've had Steve Freen on the show. These are both the FBI whistlers. They've confirmed this, like that's how this shit actually works, that they they basically set up people who probably would have never hurt a soul because they want to pad their numbers to keep their budgets up. And they do this fucking every year, year in and year out, and they target different groups depending on who the president is and what their marching orders are. So like under a Republican president, oftentimes the FBI will be targeting the Muslim community, and under a Democrat president, they'll be targeting the Christian conservative movement and they'll be trying to get them caught up in charges so they can label them terrorists. And this is why the Biden administration was saying that the greatest threat to America was, you know, religious white extremists, Christian extremists in America. It's like, fucking no, it's not. It's obviously nonsense, but that's according to the Biden FBI. That's what they were saying for years, and they were coming out with reports they're talking about potential domestic violent extremists, and they were including in that fucking libertarians and people who have you know, Betsy Ross Flaggs and like basically anybody who believes in the Constitution is the potential domestic terroriss Okay, So what I'm saying is these are not agencies to be trusted. They don't function in an honorable fashion, and they often work to try and set people up.
Speaker 2: Did they do that with this?
Speaker 3: You have to ask yourself that, and it's an uncomfortable question, and it definitely gets into tenfoil hat zone and it definitely gets into the very hard to prove zone because if it's an intentional radicalization and you try and basically spin up a guy to take out someone that you want, that's hard to do like that. Takes months, sometimes years to radicalize someone to do stuff like that. And I know it sounds crazy, but the truth is they've done it before. They absolutely have, from MK Ultra to all these other things. It's not impossible. So I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying it's a possibility that we have to keep on the table of options to keep, you know, seeking the truth here, all right.
Speaker 2: I sprinted through that.
Speaker 3: I gave you everything I possibly could as fast as I could as you can tell I'm trying to be crystal clear.
Speaker 2: I don't know for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't and I think anybody telling you that they know for sure is probably lying, except for maybe people in Charlie's inner circle, who would probably have better sources and understand this stuff in a more in depth fashion than I'm capable of obviously, So I just.
Speaker 2: Want to end with this.
Speaker 3: Regardless of whether or not you think that this hypothesis is even possible and say it's not, just consider for a second that the president of the United States is afraid, specifically of the leader of another country.
Speaker 2: And is that a paradigm you're willing to accept.
Speaker 3: If America is the greatest country on earth, if it's the greatest power on earth, why would our leader be afraid of anybody, much less a foreign leader, And why would we be giving that country money to the tune of four billion annually and a much more over the past couple of years when it comes to military assistance. Ask yourself that, and then consider why the Epstein stuff was buried. And then if you want to connect those dots, feel free, And if you don't want to feel free, I'm going to connect them because I think that there's something there. As you know, Damnageno and Cashtel like there's no there. I think there's a fucking there there, Dan, I think there's a fucking there, and I think you're lying about it. I, for one, in honor of Charlie Kirk, and in honor of all of the people in this world, this industry, this weird niche thing that I do, I'm going to continue to seek the truth because it's vitally important. Because I cannot trust you sons of bitches, to do the right thing. So everybody else in my world who's afraid right now, trust me. The fear is rampant, it is very concerning. The only pathway forward is to continue to pursue the truth. That's the only pathway.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: And if there's one thing I did love about Charlie Kirk is that I think that's what he was really interested in, and in the greatest of ironies, that may have been why he was ultimately killed. That the one part of his narrative that he told year in and year out that he came to the conclusion may have not been true. He was about to start really telling the truth about And if that's the reason his life was taken. Well, then he's even more heroic than I had initially thought. All right, what a rant. If you guys enjoyed this, please do with the like button, subscribe, shirt around and subscribe on Audio Liberty Lockdowns.
Speaker 2: The name of it.
Speaker 3: I'm Clint Russell. Thank you for tuning in. We'll see you. So today's episode is brought to you by our friends over it my Pillow. Go to mike Pillow dot com. Use promo code lockdown, catch yourself some cozy. They don't even pay me. This is on commission based, so yeah, I don't get paid for reading this, so I don't have to say anything I don't want. I just get to like say it really quickly. My pillow dot com promo code lockdown. If you buy something, I get a little spiff. If you don't buy anything, I get nothing. If you want to support the show, it's an easy way to do so. They got really good shit, really cozy stuff. My pillow dot com quote lockdown