Speaker 1: Tune in live right now KFA dot com slash watch watch the initials invitation as well as we got to tell you about in a couple of weeks. Just a couple of weeks away from Paul Churching and the Fantasy Football Weekly Crew at Treasure Island in the full Deck Ballroom on Friday, August sixteenth, from six to nine. It's Fantasy football training camp all starting at six o'clock with the big Fantasy Football Deep dive right after great prizes incluting one thousand dollars grand prize and you'll receive ten dollars in free slot playing a ten dollars dining vulture as well if you're ten full details of cav dot com your calendar.
Speaker 2: It's just unbelievable detention over here. Tommy's been talking trash. I mean literally, he's been talking about garbage. I don't know why he talks about it all the time. Graham's over here going on and on about Gopher football. Neither of them have their head in the game. They've already lost oh Man.
Speaker 3: Well, last Friday, Brian Oak and Matt Minster were in that room and they were pretty loose. This room over here with Carly and Audra increase all tension out the ass very anxious, very nervous, and it affected this room that I could tell. I don't know if this room is nervous. I mean Aj is the greatest player of all time. Tyler's winning percentages insane. And then there's musk.
Speaker 2: Oh muss yep here it can I help you win?
Speaker 4: All in the weeds?
Speaker 5: Hey, I got nothing to loose, or you're going to be nothing to loose.
Speaker 2: You look like a lurker.
Speaker 4: You guys don't believe in me, So why should I believe in me?
Speaker 2: You know what, believe in yourself. That's the place to start.
Speaker 5: Your manager. Gonna eat my only nothing to lose matchup in the first.
Speaker 4: Round, exactly, got nothing to lose. It's AJ.
Speaker 6: Let's go good time for the twenty twenty four Initials Invitational presented by Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Saint Paul, Federal Credit Union, thanks for sponsoring this bit, and thanks for the jackpot. We'll get to the jackpot in the second, but first, let's go around the room. Let's meet the competitors and see what they're playing for. Michael J. Must be the third and Tyler George are both playing for Who Chris, h.
Speaker 2: Tyler, George and Muss are sponsors today by Radco and Radco dot Com. If either of them win today, you'll receive tempers off your entire order now through Wednesday in store onliner Radco dot com when you use the promo code Initials. Discount does not apply to toppers. By the way, come see me at their Plumbus store. This is Friday from noon till one. Thank you Radco.
Speaker 3: All right, Tommy Ryman making his Initials debut, not just the tournament, just overall. Has never played the game, but Tommy is playing for Who Chris.
Speaker 2: Tommy is sponsored today by our great friends of Great Clips And if your Wednesday, you can tweet at Marty Gelmer and tag at great Clips today through the end of Sunday. One lucky winner's gonna win again one year of free haircuts at Great Clips Salon's Thanks you Great Clips. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: The voice of the Vikings is Mike Sorry, sorry Gophers, it's the Gophers.
Speaker 4: He is still the voice of the Vikings.
Speaker 3: The voice of Golden Goopher football and basically all Golden Gopher sports is on Mike Grim.
Speaker 4: What happens if Mike Grim Wednesday, Mike.
Speaker 2: Grim is sponsored today buy our friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Ahead on over to your local LUNs and buyers listen, take advantage of the buy one, get one fre sale going on all Seventh Avenue Pizza. And by the way, if Grim wins today, tweet at meets us one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza. Through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 3: AJ Monsewur is the greatest player in Initials history. You won the title in year one, got to the finals in year two. Look we look back by the way too, obviously what Dough Young Park did two weeks ago when he tied the record and he got eight straight and he got nine overall.
Speaker 4: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: And we looked back at last year and say, justin Guard beat Doe Young Park.
Speaker 4: He also beat you in the finals, so is a.
Speaker 3: Good run for her through the gauntlet last year he had to get through both of you, and he did. But you're back for year three. AJ, welcome back, Hi, thank you. If AJ wins today, Chris, what happens.
Speaker 2: He sponsored by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors and if AJ wins today, tweet at Mark de perrishon tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars Visa.
Speaker 4: Gift card man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, ABC.
Speaker 3: Right, you can get this to play at home if you want with Initials Game dot Com. You can also play all over the Twin Cities by going to Initials Game Live dot com and seeing what bars and restaurants are going to allow you to do it. We can't care from last Thursday and it was awesome. It was tons of fun Initials Game Live dot Com and Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 4: Everybody gere yeah.
Speaker 3: Before we play a quarterfinal number five, we have to potentially give away seventy one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: The checkpot is currently seventy one thousand dollars. You're looking to buy a new car, save money, save money in your current Carlon deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering Carlin rates as low as six point two nine percent. Apply today at Saint Paul FSU dot org slash kafan federally insured by the NCUA. Thank you Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 3: All right, so if you're watching on the stream, you just saw me go to the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials vault.
Speaker 4: That's a real thing.
Speaker 3: We actually have a vault that they dropped off three years ago and it's been basically a chair for the last three years. We sit there once in a while during commercial breaks, so it just sits there, but once a year for about two months, we use it for the vault, and it's an actual thing.
Speaker 4: We keep all the games in here because these are very valuable. Michael J. Mussman very excited.
Speaker 3: And there are five packets remaining, and the lowest seed gets to pick the package.
Speaker 4: So let's see age of year. The one seedon Tyler, you're like the twelve. I think a must your must. Yeah, you're talking all the trash on Twitter.
Speaker 6: You're seeing more yourself when the full picture gets posted.
Speaker 3: So the jackpot works like this, and a second musk is going to pick one of these packets, and then we take a random caller. If that caller guesses one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 4: If they guess both in the right spot.
Speaker 3: This jackpot goes up five hundred dollars every week, and it's at an all time hei it's at seventy.
Speaker 4: One thousand dollars nuts.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Big Boss Greg Alexander about this a couple of days ago. Is it possible that seventy one thousand is the largest prize in the history of Twin Cities radiom? Like, did somebody in the nineties give away a house or something otherwise like an actual to win, because we've done like the get the perfect bracket and get a million dollar contest, But that doesn't I wonder if it's the biggest in the history of Twin Cities radio.
Speaker 4: It's got to be. Somebody looks that up.
Speaker 3: Muss, Yes, sir, packet two, six, seven, eight or nine.
Speaker 4: Let's go with seven. You're going seven.
Speaker 5: Because AG's gonna crapout.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what seven?
Speaker 2: It looks like you right, all right?
Speaker 4: He's worked seven seven? Good morning? What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 3: Matt for Minneapolis. I'm mad cracket does seventy one thousand dollars, Matt for Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm very good.
Speaker 4: How are you good? How do you feel about seventy one k? You'd be all right?
Speaker 5: Okay, next college?
Speaker 3: Just a measly little seventy one thousand dollars, Matt.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is tell me the right initials. Go for it, Minnesota snow and MS Minnesota snow.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I left that you told me the exact letters that way. That makes it easier for me.
Speaker 6: MS.
Speaker 2: I'll give it to him.
Speaker 3: You're going MS for a shot at seventy one thousand dollars, just mad in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Have at least one right, come on for two hundred and fifty bucks? And is he alive? The jackpot? He's going MS?
Speaker 3: No, Sorry, sorry, Matt, I blame muss all right, here you go, which is kind of like MS just.
Speaker 6: Longeragine if it had gone off, it would throw off the entire for surebe the anxiety.
Speaker 4: Everything would just change. So you're happy that Mac didn't win. I don't know about that, but it would be weird.
Speaker 5: I don't think that is that happy regardless of.
Speaker 3: It would I think it's like you talk about with getting to the Olympics versus winning the goal. If he had won the two fifty and I told him he was closer, maybe he would have understood that it felt real.
Speaker 4: But he missed. He missed. Now he just gets to tell his friends he was just getting here.
Speaker 5: That matter.
Speaker 3: That's the hardest part. No, M no s the initials for quarter final number five of the Initials Invitational between A J Monts who were Tyler George, Mike Graham, Tommy Ryman and Mike Mussman.
Speaker 1: L D.
Speaker 3: The letter L and then the letter D. Everybody ready, here we go. Yell out your name, Your name is your buzzer. Pronounce the answers correctly. Here's number one of l D.
Speaker 4: Clue number one features hostility, danger or a threat. Clue number two is a.
Speaker 3: Situation or an environment. Clue number three you can go into or walk into this. Clue number four involves at least one animal a J.
Speaker 4: Yep, lions Den. That's right, lions Den. AJ.
Speaker 3: The next clue was connected to the Bible. If that wasn't the giveaway for A J, I don't know what would have been. But AJ gets on the board with lions Den, which I believe it also is an adult store in your hometown.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, so if I had at nine o'clock on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: The if you just started with where must win for fun afervices without a lions den gets a jay on the board. AJ leads one nothing. Here is item number two of l D.
Speaker 4: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Can require intervention, support and a strategy.
Speaker 4: Clue number two involves challenges.
Speaker 3: Clue number three not exclusively, but this is most commonly connected with childhood Tommy, Tommy long division.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what a first timer should do.
Speaker 3: Should swing It's challenging something you do in childhood that fits swing away, Tommy Ryman out for the rest of number two.
Speaker 4: Clue number four can be diagnosed us muss last day, I diagnose you with Oh, no, you.
Speaker 2: Can diagnosed knowing when the last day?
Speaker 5: Possibly.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've never felt great, Tyler Tyler. See Tyler's not messing.
Speaker 5: Around learning disorder, learning disorder or learning disability.
Speaker 4: See that's why I like we're making.
Speaker 3: Fun of must for being the forty forty fifth Tyler still thinking.
Speaker 4: Learning disability learning disorder accounts absolutely.
Speaker 3: Tyler's on the part for the distraction A J with one here is number I.
Speaker 2: Thought it was your clue.
Speaker 4: Here's number.
Speaker 3: I got it now Here is number three of l D. Clue number one is an assessment. Clue number two.
Speaker 4: This is a nickname. Clue number three. This is a device Clue number four. Its accuracy is often challenged. Clue number five features a series of questions.
Speaker 3: Final clue Clue number six this is a polygraph test. AJ was first detective detector. Grimmer got you by a split second. Man, he had you, but you were right behind him. Lie detector gives AJ the lead, and AJ has two long way ago. There's nine lefts. Everybody but Muff must mathematically still in this. You need way more than nine. A J has two, Tyler has one.
Speaker 4: Here's number four of l D. Clue number one connected to the three Stooges. Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Worth hundreds of millions of dollars reportedly.
Speaker 4: Clue number three known for writing.
Speaker 5: In Tyler Tyler Larry David.
Speaker 3: Larry David is correcting and the goats are battling it to a piece. Oh man, Grimmer, you look frustrated. You have that to I had it after Stooges.
Speaker 4: And didn't go for it. I did the same damn thing.
Speaker 3: Got a gamble when you're when you're playing Tyler at eight, you gotta get you gotta go for it. Tyler has two, a J has two. Here's number five of LD clue number one. This is a nickname. Clue number two is a pattern. Clue number three features the Guardians of the poll. Clue number four connected to a bear. Clue number five has been used in navigation. Clue Clue number six. This features seven stars and is a well known constellation.
Speaker 4: Grim Grim little Dipper. That's right, Oh, Mike and Grimmer is on. There you go, Mike Grim. I was way over the MP. That's one of the two.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: You were looking for a more scientific Mike Grim on the board with one.
Speaker 3: So a J has two, Tyler has two, Mike Grimm has one. No points yet for Tommy Ryman or Mike Mustman, but still seven items left, plenty of time.
Speaker 4: Here's number six of l D clue number one, involved.
Speaker 3: In synchronization Grim whoa wow line dancing.
Speaker 4: Good guess Wow, not a bad guess at all. I had to do it.
Speaker 3: Grimmer out for the rest of number six. Clue number two is additional. Clue number three has been linked.
Speaker 4: To proposals and superstition. Clue number four.
Speaker 3: Has a connection to the number twenty AJ leap day. That's right, Day gets AJ the lead. Connect to the number twenty nine. Of course, because it's February. Ty go and AJ takes the lead. We are halfway through the game. AJ has three, Tyler has two. Mike Grimm on the board of one this here we go six six items to go. Here's number seven.
Speaker 4: Of l D.
Speaker 3: Clue number one has appeared in both novel and film.
Speaker 4: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: In a sense, this is a nickname. Muss go for it last dance. Must must look at it like this, though, unless I expand the field, you're not going to be seated any lower next year.
Speaker 4: Muss out for the rest of number seven. I got to say my name twice already, which is fantastic. That's more than I thought you were going to. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: His last name is Taylor. Clue number four worked on a boat.
Speaker 4: AJ Leonardo DiCaprio, No all.
Speaker 3: Right, AJ out for the rest of number seven. Clue number five served in Vietnam. Grim Mike Grim Lieutenant Dan Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump, ay Jay's favorite movie.
Speaker 4: I never got to the lieutenant Dan Park Lieutenant Dan Grimmer.
Speaker 3: That guarantees you a spot in next year's tournament because you have two points. Again, if you get shut out, you're automatically out for next year. If you get one, you're eligible for next year's tournament. To get you a guaranteed spot. So Grim, Tyler and AJ officially in a next year's tournament.
Speaker 4: But let's worry about this one.
Speaker 3: There's five items Ago, AJ has three, Tyler and Grim each have two. It's the year of the upset. Can here Grimmer do it? Here's number eight of LD clue number one typically done by hand.
Speaker 4: AJ was first long division. That's that's the.
Speaker 3: Second time Grimmer's gotten sniped. And Tommy you put that on the board. Everybody had it in their heads. That happened sometimes as well, Long Haf. It wasn't in Muss's head.
Speaker 6: You know what he said about you not being ranked any lower man.
Speaker 3: Technically you could be lower. That's a good point. You have four items to get on the board.
Speaker 5: Has a two points votes in the pool.
Speaker 3: AJ has four, Tyler has two, Grimmer has two, No points for Tommy Ryman, no points for Michael J.
Speaker 4: Mussman. But there's four to go.
Speaker 3: Everybody mathematically stole in this because Tommy and Musk you could store on the table.
Speaker 4: Here's number nine of l D.
Speaker 3: Clue number one commonly includes guidelines or boundaries.
Speaker 4: Clue number two sometimes features a level of privacy.
Speaker 3: Grim Grim legal document. All right, Grimmer is just swinging. I think you have to swing though. Yeah, gotta gamble, and you're up against these two. Grimmer out for the rest of number nine. Clue number three most commonly are paid for. Clue number four almost always is accompanied by music. Muss, Yeah, lap dance.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Back to the lions dead.
Speaker 4: Put it in my wheelhouse? Another one like that?
Speaker 3: All right, boy, what if you had just gotten lions? Then in lap dance? I think Christy would have had a lot of questions.
Speaker 4: All right, so where else do you sit it? Okay, oh my god, all right. Three to go.
Speaker 3: Tommy Ryman mathematically out, but keep playing because you got to get on the board. Muss, you are still alive. You could get the last three in still force a tie. But aj you have a two point lead with three to go, so if you get any of the remaining three, you are advancing. But for everybody else, for Tyler Grimm and Muss and Tommy still don't forget there are wild cards this year. Through four games. Parrish has four, Marti and Brian Oak have three, and it does include ties, so getting to three would technically keep you alive for a wild card, so that matters as well. But AJ going for the win. Here's number ten of LD. Clue number one is an area. Clue number two features non traditional doors.
Speaker 4: Clue number three features raised platforms. Clue number four involves goods or cargo. Muss Muss loading dock us goes back to and makes it in the next year's tournaments.
Speaker 3: I just lost a lot of money on that bet, all right, but you also are alive in the.
Speaker 4: Game, sure, Muss, Yeah, all right. Tyler and Grim and Muss have a lot to play for.
Speaker 3: Any of you need to run the table to tie AJ in force a tiebreak here any other combination, and AJ moves on unless one of the three of you gets the last two. But if any of you get a third point, you're in the mix for a wild card. So a lot to play for AJ going for the win. Tyler, Grim and Musk need the last two individually. Tommy, you need at least one to get on the board. Here's number eleven.
Speaker 4: Of LD clue number one. Involves a transitional period.
Speaker 5: Tyler, what lame duck that's right.
Speaker 4: Nice duck. I was waiting on that, nicely, lame duck. Man one other in here.
Speaker 5: If you could do that again, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: That was huge. That was huge. All right.
Speaker 3: So Graham and Musk, you're mathematically out to win, but you could get the third point and potentially get a wildcard. Tyler gets point number three. The situation is pretty simple. AJ, you get this, you win. Tyler, you get this, and we have a heads up tiebreaker between you and AJ. Mounser. Graham and must need this, probably for a wildcard. Timmy, you need this just to not get eliminated from next year's tournament.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is hard.
Speaker 3: AJ going for the win, Tyler going for the tie. Here's number twelve of LD clue number one, the modern version debuted in the twentieth century.
Speaker 5: Tyler take a shot, okay, lime disease.
Speaker 4: That locks it up, and AJ is moving on.
Speaker 3: Simple as that, But everybody sometimes they worked on number eleven. AJ is the winner, but Grim, Tommy and Musk can still steal this point from AJ. Here's number two of number twelve. Number two often features a fragrance. Clue number three can.
Speaker 4: Be a liquid clue. Number four often sold in plastic jugs. Clue number five.
Speaker 3: This is connected to All Grim, Grim and Deterurch.
Speaker 7: Grammer gets point and keeps himself eligible to advance with a wild card AJ, though AJ with four moves on to round to but Tyler and Grim if it ended right now, you guys would both be wild cards because we do take ties, so it would be Parish, Marnie, Oak, Grim and Tyler all moving on.
Speaker 3: We'll see if that holds or not, though, with four more quarter finals to go. But now that AJ one Chris, what happens now?
Speaker 2: AJA is sponsored today by our good friends at ABC, American Building Contractors and of AJ one he did tweet at Mark D. Parrish and tag at ABC willhelp through the end of Sunday one. Lucky Winter is going to get one hundred dollars visa gift card from our friends at American Building Contractors. Nice job, AJ, Thank you Mary Contractors. Grimmer, you had some for him, didn't you.
Speaker 1: I'm still ticked on the Larry David And then.
Speaker 3: There was another one you were right behind on his long division? Which that was the difference? So Tyler on number twelve, if you had not rang in, did you have it first or not?
Speaker 5: Once you said all I was going to laundry, but I don't know. I don't think I would have got there.
Speaker 4: Would if his answer was correct? Would that have counted? If what answer was correct?
Speaker 6: If what he guessed I'm not gonna say what he guessed had count What been the.
Speaker 3: Light versus limes disease? I don't even know if I would have caught that. Which which one is the correct one?
Speaker 6: I believe it's limes correct with an S or without the S you're saying with an S.
Speaker 4: I think it's with an S. It's with you.
Speaker 5: I said it without so.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't even know. It's a good controversy. So what happened? You said that?
Speaker 6: You said count disease, So there's no S, no, just just really disease. LAMI all right, saying correct? I guess that wouldn't take the point you said the tie break? Yeah, you said that Ty's county. So if if four more people get three, what happens?
Speaker 3: We were hoping that six would be the max, because then it'd be still five people per okay, whatever, we might have to get creative. If there's a tie beyond that, ye six five What do you know, right, I would be five okay, yep, interesting people, So you're anti sweating people exactly, there's four more. I mean Parish is in the clear. He's got four points. He's gonna make it for sure with the wild card. If you're in the three.
Speaker 4: Range, we'll see, don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I'll see you in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Oh man, well, long division was a good guess it was. It was on the list. It was just in the wrong spot. And then Grimmer and A J both swang for it. They were both sitting at it as well. But man, lame duck was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: That that was just one of those who get fixated on and it's there, yeah, with only a couple of clues left.
Speaker 6: It's funny you get fixated on on one like that or a couple and if it's not on the list, your toast like you're you're just waiting for it, trying to make everyone fit.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, or you have dumb thoughts to go in your head.
Speaker 1: You think would Levin.
Speaker 4: Dr Well, it's like Muss.
Speaker 3: You immediately thought lap dance and you couldn't stop thinking about lap dances, and you're like, man, I forgot I have to play this game.
Speaker 4: And then it was just one of the answers, a loading down loading.
Speaker 5: He's in next year that could be another place of ill repute to Yes, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: There's no chance for the last seed next years. I mean, come on, now, you.
Speaker 4: Three, that's good. Two.
Speaker 5: I mean it's possible, horns, but he said in this group three, it's pretty good, no doubt for sure.
Speaker 4: For Zachary, your hand was up.
Speaker 1: We're looking at the bracket a Cafe dot Com slash Watch, and we have our first matchup set a j monsour Do Young Park and Tatum Everett in that first semi.
Speaker 4: Plus wild cards exactly.
Speaker 3: So we were saying, what we're going to do is randomize the wild cards. So we were saying, Parish avoiding you and Doe, it might be the best thing that happened to him is letting, not letting, but getting Tatum to win, unless he gets unlucky and ends up in that bracket. Anyway, he might have avoided you in dough which is pretty good break for markis.
Speaker 5: The wild card spots we don't like drop down and have to win our way back in it's just its own. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Then potentially so you again if we randomize it, because we might do it, you know, put on Zach's little digital wheel.
Speaker 4: It would be insane.
Speaker 3: If you end up again against Aj and Dough and Tatum, Yeah, it'd be possible.
Speaker 4: Tatum was crazy impressive.
Speaker 6: She I saw her this weekend at a concert and she was still on cloud nine, really enjoying the opportunity and I and she reminded me that she I think it was a second round matchup last year where Tatum and I ran into each other again.
Speaker 4: So there's you know's there's history all across the boards.
Speaker 5: Prix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tommy's reaction was the best.
Speaker 6: I was listening to it and then had to like pause or turn the radio off and go back and rewind the YouTube just to watch it because you can hear it. You can hear him hopping around. He's he's out of breath, he's hugging everybody.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 3: He celebrated more than when the curling team won the gold medal. He was more proud. I think I think he did it for his country. I'm like you guys. Jesus Tyler, Yeah, I thought lame duck man. That was good. It got you back into it. I really thought when you rang in on twelve, for whatever reason, I just thought you were going to do it too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I thought you had. It would have been amazing left.
Speaker 5: In your head. And I mean, I don't know if it's fit or not, but you know, and the rest of the guys were playing really well too. It's normally it'd be like, well, I got to make sure I beat AG, but this whole group was getting them early.
Speaker 3: So there were again Grimmer, there were two if Grimmer just gets in a split second early on, there was two grim just wins just wins it with like five. You were close Grimmer, I was if on Larry David.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the three Stooges connections, but it popped in my head because I had I thought of him right away when you said LD because.
Speaker 4: His nickname is LD. Everybody and the show calls him LD.
Speaker 5: What is the what if he was.
Speaker 4: In that remake like ten years ago.
Speaker 5: I thought of him right away for some reasons. But the writer thing was like.
Speaker 4: Just his hair alone, That's what made you think of it. I did too. I thought of it.
Speaker 5: I thought of all of them.
Speaker 4: Fast long division man. Yeah, all right, A J's the goat. He's moving on around two.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: The matchup between him and Doe specifically is going to be epic.
Speaker 6: Let's see if Tatum can sneak in once before some damage normal.
Speaker 3: I believe that's the case, maybe, Tyler. Good to see you. Enjoy watching the rest of the Olympics and enjoy Anti sweating now the rest of the field. Same thing with you, Mike Grimm. Appreciate you coming in. Thank you Grimmer, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Must You shocked the world.
Speaker 3: That was two more than almost everybody thought you would get. So fantastic I got. He's off to the Lions then, for.
Speaker 5: God's sake.
Speaker 3: And Tommy Ryman, we love having you on the show. You can be on the show again for comedy reasons, but we'll see you for initials in about two years.
Speaker 6: It's funny to you.
Speaker 4: Thanks Tommy, appreciate it man. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Nine to noon is next, another matchup on Friday. I think that's the Hawk and Halverson matchup as well, or is it not?
Speaker 4: On Friday?
Speaker 1: Helvy Frank and Amelia and the worst TV taster ever, Dave Schwartz.
Speaker 3: Dave Schwartz, exactly. That's Friday. That's quarterfinal number six. Nine to noon is next. We're back tomorrow, five thirty nine. Everybody, have a nice, brainy Monday. The Powers your morning, Joe see U